Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

犯罪心理(Criminal Minds)第10季第9集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 犯罪心理(Criminal Minds)第10季第9集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:06] Hey. Check it out. 喂 来看看
[00:07] Jessica, chill. You’re always like this. 杰西卡 冷静 你总是这样
[00:09] It’s happened before. Just calm down. 以前也发生过 冷静下来
[00:12] Don’t tell me to calm down! 别叫我冷静
[00:15] A $5.00 tip on a $100 service is rude. 一百块的服务才给了五块小费 太过分了
[00:19] I am sick of these people stiffing me. 我受够了这些人老欺负我
[00:21] Yesterday some guy gave me a $6.00 tip. 昨天有人只给了六块的小费
[00:24] The day before that, $2.00. 前一天是两块
[00:27] She’s lucky I didn’t sock her in the face. 我没有一拳砸过去 算她走运
[00:29] Oh, Jessica… 杰西卡
[00:33] Hey, uh, let me call you back. 喂 过会儿打给你
[00:40] We’re–we’re closed. 我们打烊了
[00:47] Hello? 谁啊
[01:32] H-hello? 谁啊
[02:37] There you go. 请拿好
[02:38] Thank you. 谢谢
[02:43] Thanks. 多谢
[02:56] Let me call you back. 我再打给你
[03:02] I thought you might need this. 我想你大概需要来一杯
[03:04] Yesterday when I saw that you were following me, 昨天我发现你跟着我
[03:07] I thought it had to be a coincidence, 我以为只是巧合
[03:08] but by today, mm, probably not. 不过今天 恐怕不是了
[03:12] It’s a long story. 说来话长
[03:13] Well, I’m a writer. I hate the short ones. 我是作家 最讨厌三言两语就说完的故事
[03:15] So what are you, a P.I.? 你是什么人 私家侦探
[03:17] Yeah, you can call me that, sure. 是 可以这样说
[03:19] Who do you work for? 你为谁工作
[03:21] I can’t say. My client’s very secretive. 我不能说 要保密
[03:23] Well, you can’t be with the IRS. 肯定不是国税局
[03:24] My accountant would have called. 不然我的会计会打电话
[03:26] Look– 听着
[03:27] Can’t be with the State Department. 也不是国务院
[03:28] A spy would know better 间谍才不会
[03:29] than to leave her target’s dossier on the front seat. 把目标的档案放在前座上
[03:33] Yeah, right. 是 对
[03:34] And I know you don’t work for my cigar guy 我也知道你不是给我的雪茄卖家干活
[03:36] because he makes all of his deliveries straight to my door. 因为他总是亲自送货上门
[03:39] So, why don’t you tell whoever it is 所以 你告诉你老板
[03:41] that if they want to discuss something, 如果他们想讨论什么
[03:43] they should get out of their sandbox and call me themselves. 就别再躲躲藏藏 直接给我打电话
[03:47] Got it. 知道了
[03:48] Now, most people would ask for the coffee back. 大多数人会要回那杯咖啡
[03:51] But, being a gentleman, 不过 作为一位绅士
[03:54] c’est la vie. 就这样吧
[03:56] Oh, and, uh, get yourself and earpiece. 去买副耳机吧
[03:58] Those things will give you brain cancer. 这玩意会害你得脑肿瘤
[04:07] 3 bodies have been found in Reston, Virginia, 弗吉尼亚州雷斯顿发现了三具尸体
[04:10] each violently stabbed, then posed, 约相隔一周 均被暴力刺死
[04:12] about a week apart. 然后进行摆放
[04:13] The first two, Kevin Brown and Rick Mendoza, 先是凯文·布朗和里克·门多萨
[04:16] were murdered in their homes. The third one, Jessica Randall, 在自己家中被杀害 第三个是杰西卡·兰德尔
[04:18] was killed in her hair salon last night. 昨晚在她工作的美发店被杀害
[04:21] Bold and brutal. So what did the first two victims do? 大胆无情啊 头两名死者什么职业
[04:23] Kevin worked at a hardware store. Rick was an auto mechanic. 凯文在五金店工作 里克是汽车修理工
[04:26] Maybe the unsub’s a customer. 也许嫌犯是他们的客户
[04:28] We should check appointment logs. 我们要查一下预约登记
[04:29] Already did that. 已经查了
[04:30] Well, gender isn’t a factor. 性别不是关键要素
[04:31] They could all be victims of opportunity. 可能只是随机犯罪
[04:33] Did they live near each other? 他们住得近吗
[04:34] 3 miles apart. 距离三英里
[04:35] They still could have been strangers. 仍然有可能是陌生人
[04:37] Both homes were broken into through a back window. 前两起都是从住房背面的窗户闯入
[04:39] Washington field isn’t sure the unsub got into the salon. 华盛顿外勤组尚不确定嫌犯如何进入美发店
[04:41] It’s high risk. Maybe we’re looking at a drug addict? 风险很大 也许我们要找的是瘾君子
[04:43] But nothing was stolen. 没有物品失窃
[04:45] And he took the time to re-dress the victims. 他还花时间给死者换衣服
[04:47] Strange. The unsub stabbed the victims in their original clothing 奇怪 嫌犯刺杀时 死者穿着原本的衣服
[04:50] and then found clean ones to put them in. 然后嫌犯找了干净的给死者换上
[04:52] Yeah, they fit well. Maybe he brought the new ones with him. 是的 衣服合体 也许他随身带着新衣服
[04:55] Or he could have taken them from their homes. 也许是从死者家中找出来的
[04:56] So the unsub took the clothes the 嫌犯杀害死者后
[04:57] victims were wearing as trophies. 将其穿的衣服当战利品带走了
[04:58] They weren’t found on the scene. It could be a ritual. 衣服不在现场 可能是某种仪式
[05:00] Or our unsub gets high on the kill, 也许嫌犯杀戮时精神亢奋
[05:02] then comes down, feels remorse. 冷静后 觉得懊悔
[05:03] The time between kills is decreasing, 谋杀间隔的时间缩短了
[05:05] suggesting the unsub’s emboldened 说明嫌犯很大胆
[05:06] and getting better at victim acquisition. 也越来越容易定位被害人
[05:08] Then the after effects of the killing 那么杀戮产生的影响
[05:09] would either exacerbate his guilt 要么加剧他的内疚
[05:10] or cause him to strike out again soon. 要么促使他很快地再次动手
[05:14] Is mom coming down? 妈妈下来吗
[05:15] I think she went for a run. 她好像跑步去了
[05:17] Again? 又去了
[05:18] Since when did she become an athlete? 她什么时候成运动健将了
[05:20] I don’t know. 我不知道
[05:21] You don’t think this is odd? 你不觉得奇怪吗
[05:23] I don’t ask questions. 我不提问题
[05:24] Well, maybe that’s the problem. 也许问题就在这里
[05:26] Sky, don’t start with me. 斯凯 别跟我吵
[05:27] First she snaps at us, now she’s running at 6 A.M.? 她先是吼我们 现在又早上六点起来跑步
[05:30] Something’s going on. 肯定出了什么事
[05:32] I think she’s fine. 我觉得她没事
[05:33] Yeah, she’s just trying to get it together. 是啊 她只是在调整状态而已
[05:35] She’s acting weird. 她举动古怪
[05:36] Everyone’s noticing. 大家都注意到了
[05:38] Who’s everyone? Did you take a poll? 大家是谁 你们民调来着吗
[05:40] Grandma, aunt Shirley, 奶奶 谢丽姨妈
[05:42] even Kathy said something. 连凯西都注意到了
[05:43] Well, Kathy gossips about everything. 凯西什么事情都会八卦
[05:45] So, look, just cut your mom some slack, ok? 你就放你妈妈一马 好吗
[05:47] She’s been through a lot. 最近已经够她受的了
[05:48] Besides, her physical therapist recommended exercise. 而且她的理疗师也建议她多锻炼
[05:51] Twice a day? 一天两次吗
[05:52] Sky. 斯凯
[05:54] I’m home! 我回来了
[05:55] Ellen. I made French toast. 艾伦 我做了法式土司
[05:57] Oh, French toast? Sounds good. I’ll be right down. 法式土司 好像不错 我马上来
[06:39] It’s ok, it’s ok, it’s ok. 没事 没事 没事
[06:42] It’s ok. 没事的
[06:44] It’s ok. 没事的
[06:45] You’re ok. 你没事的
[07:35] Fate 命运
[07:40] “Change is the law of life. 人生充满变数
[07:42] “and those who look only to the past or present 而那些只留恋过去或现在的人
[07:45] are certain to miss the future.” 必将错失未来
[07:48] John F. Kennedy. 约翰·肯尼迪
[07:50] All right, victimology. From what we can tell, 好了 被害人分析 从现在看来
[07:52] the victims’ lives didn’t intersect. 几名被害人的生活并没有交集
[07:53] Since one worked at a hardware store 既然一个在五金店工作
[07:55] and the others at a body shop and a hair salon, 另外两个在4S店和美发店
[07:56] maybe he’s targeting local businesses. 也许他的目标是本地商铺
[07:58] Or our unsub’s the common thread. 或者跟我们的嫌犯有交集
[08:00] I cross-checked patrons. There’s no overlap. 我交叉检查了顾客 没有重叠
[08:02] He might have paid cash. 可能他付的是现金
[08:04] We should check security footage. 我们应该查一下监控录像
[08:05] There’s no obvious vulnerability or desirability 没有明显的弱点和长处
[08:07] component to the unsub’s selection criteria. 能够组成嫌犯的选择标准
[08:09] But the brutality was the same. 但暴行相同
[08:10] Over a dozen stab wounds in each victim. 每个被害人身上都有十多处刺伤
[08:13] This feels personal. 感觉像是个人恩怨
[08:14] There’s definitely overkill and rage. 绝对的过度杀戮和暴怒
[08:16] Well, there wouldn’t have been time between the kills 谋杀之间应该没有时间
[08:18] for planning or surveillance. 计划和监视
[08:19] Maybe our unsub knew the victims 也许我们的嫌犯认识被害人
[08:20] and this is a vendetta? 这是仇杀
[08:22] If that’s the case, we need to find 如果是这样 我们得找到
[08:23] the nexus between these victims. 被害人之间的联系
[08:24] There’ll be a Washington field agent to meet you when you arrive. 华盛顿有一位外勤特工正在等着你们
[08:29] I’m picturing tempered inlaid glass on every floor, 我设想的是每层都镶嵌钢化玻璃
[08:31] which will create a greenhouse effect. 这样就能形成温室效应
[08:33] It will allow for constant moderate climates 这会使整栋楼
[08:35] throughout the building. 保持恒温
[08:36] Exactly. Saving millions in energy costs. 没错 能节约几百万的能源费用
[08:38] So we’ll be green. 所以我们都是用绿色能源
[08:39] And you’ll save green. 而且可以省很多钱
[08:40] We’ll even thrown in heat-sensing floors 我们会使用热敏感地板
[08:42] which are regulated by body temperature. 由体温来控制
[08:44] Oh, I love it. You did amazing work. 我喜欢 你的工作非常出色
[08:46] Thank you. 谢谢
[08:47] I can’t take all the credit. 这也不全是我的功劳
[08:48] It’s that Cornell Education kicking in. 康奈尔大学的教育功不可没
[08:51] We’ll send final jpegs Friday, and if you approve, 如果您同意 我们周五可以发终稿
[08:53] we can be breaking ground by the end of the month. 月底就可以开工
[08:55] Let’s do this. 就这么办
[08:58] Thank you so much. 非常感谢
[08:59] You did a good job. 你做得非常好
[09:00] Thank you. 谢谢
[09:04] What was that? 刚是什么情况
[09:07] A slam dunk. 一场胜仗
[09:09] You took my idea! 你偷了我的创意
[09:10] What are you talking about? 你在说什么
[09:12] That was the team’s idea. 这是整个团队的创意
[09:13] Which I spent months developing. 也就是我研究了几个月时间的成果
[09:14] The least you could have done was give me credit. 至少你可以提一下我的名字
[09:16] Are you serious? 你是认真的吗
[09:18] You do this every time. 你每次都这样
[09:19] You act like you’re having an epiphany 搞得好像有神灵提点似的
[09:20] and everyone knows you’re in your office 大家都知道你只会躲在办公室里
[09:22] making dinner plans. 想晚上吃什么
[09:24] Ellen, my job is to manage. 艾伦 我的职责是管理
[09:29] Sometimes I remember who says what 有时候我记得是谁说了什么
[09:31] and sometimes I don’t. 有时候不记得
[09:32] What I do remember, however, 但是我记得
[09:34] is covering for you for 6 months 你因车祸请假的半年
[09:37] when you were out from your accident. 都是我在替你工作
[09:38] That has nothing to do with this. 那跟这事一点关系都没有
[09:39] Sure it does. I wrote your reports, I finished your designs. 当然有关 我帮你写报告 做设计
[09:42] Don’t switch this around. 别转移话题
[09:43] Oh, I won’t. I’ll just make sure to tell Bob and Sam 我不会 我只会告诉鲍勃和萨姆
[09:46] everything I did for you when you were out on disability, 你无法工作时 我都替你做了什么
[09:49] Extended 3 weeks past what the government allows. 多花了三个星期时间才拿到政府的许可
[09:52] Now, if you don’t mind, 现在 如果你不介意
[09:53] I’m going to go celebrate our team’s win, 我要去庆祝我们团队的胜利了
[09:55] and I would love for you to join us, 而且我很欢迎你的加入
[09:57] if you can break away from your little pity party. 如果你可以从自己的自怜小派对走出来的话
[10:07] Penelope, I need you to get some intel. 佩内洛普 我需要你查点情报
[10:10] Oh. Like Nancy Drew style or Jason Bourne? 要《神探南茜》范儿 还是《谍影重重》
[10:12] Or I can do a “ray” show. 或者混合一下
[10:14] I could do like 27% Nancy, 53% Jason, or– 我可以做27%南茜 53%杰森 或
[10:17] Well, whatever you think is appropriate. I’m being followed. 你开心就好 我被跟踪了
[10:20] What, like a stalker? 什么 被跟踪狂吗
[10:21] No, P.I. I just gotta find out who she’s working for. 不 私家侦探 我得搞清楚她为谁效力
[10:24] Maybe somebody I put away, or… 可能是我抓的犯人 或者
[10:27] she could be a crazy fan. 她也可能是个脑残粉
[10:28] OMG, you have a groupie. 我的天 你有追星族了
[10:30] You’re officially a rock star. 你正式成为摇滚明星了
[10:31] Yeah, right. I’ll send you her license plate. 好了 我把她的车牌号发给你
[10:33] And I will start spelunking. 那我马上开始查
[10:35] Goodbye. 再见
[10:37] P.I.? Maybe you’ve got an admirer. 私家侦探 或许是你的仰慕者
[10:39] She had a file on me this thick. 她有这么厚一沓关于我的资料
[10:41] You’d be surprised how much you can print out from google. 你太小瞧搜索引擎的实力了
[10:43] I’m sure it’s nothing. 我敢肯定没事的
[10:45] Yeah, well, I hope you’re right. 希望如此吧
[10:45] This is why I don’t get remarried. 这就是我不肯再婚的原因
[10:47] I struck out 3 times. 我失败了三次
[10:49] I’m better off just doing my job, 最好就是一心工作
[10:51] writing my books, and living alone. 写好我的书 孤独终老
[10:56] Hey. SSA Norwood. 我是特别督察探员诺伍德
[10:58] SSA Rossi. 特别督察探员罗西
[10:59] Callahan. 卡拉翰
[11:00] It’s kind of a strange scene. 现场看起来很奇怪
[11:01] There’s no real evidence of a break-in. 没有闯入的迹象
[11:03] Looks like our unsub’s highly skilled. 看来嫌犯水平很高
[11:05] Still frenzied. 还很疯狂
[11:07] Body was found here? 尸体是在这里发现的吗
[11:09] Sitting up. 端坐着的
[11:09] But it was dragged from over there. 但是是从那边拉过来的
[11:11] If the unsub were a fit guy, 如果嫌犯是个体型正常的男子
[11:14] he’d probably be able to lift her completely off the floor. 他应该能把她从地上举起来
[11:17] This person couldn’t, which suggests 但是他不能 也就是说
[11:19] he may be weak or injured or possibly a woman. 他可能很瘦弱或者受伤了或者是一个女人
[11:24] So the unsub again put her in something new. 嫌犯又给她换了新衣服
[11:26] There are no perforations. 衣服上没有穿孔
[11:27] So where’s the vic’s original clothes? 那死者原来穿着的衣服呢
[11:29] Seems like a lot of effort to expend for trophies. 拿去当纪念品也太大费周章了
[11:46] Bingo. 找到了
[11:54] So the unsub cleaned them. 嫌犯把衣服洗了
[11:55] Probably washed the other victims’ stuff as well. 可能把其他死者的衣服也洗了
[11:58] We’ll check their homes. 我们会去他们家里检查一下
[11:59] Washing could be a forensic countermeasure. 洗衣服可能是为了销毁证据
[12:02] A male offender would have destroyed the clothes. 男性罪犯会选择把衣服毁掉
[12:04] Our unsub’s a woman. 嫌犯是个女人
[12:06] Let’s get CSI to sweep all the other lint filters 让犯罪现场鉴证科检查一下所有的滤网
[12:09] for trace evidence of the killer. 找找有没有嫌犯留下的证据
[12:13] So Jessica called you from the salon last night? 杰西卡昨晚在发廊给你打电话了是吗
[12:16] Yeah. I can’t believe this. 是的 我真不敢相信
[12:20] And how was your conversation? 你们聊得如何
[12:22] Did anything seem out of the ordinary? 有什么不同寻常之处吗
[12:23] No. We were in the middle of a little argument, 没有 我们有点小争论
[12:27] but Jessica and I always argued. 但是我和杰西卡总争吵
[12:30] What was yesterday’s about? 昨天是为什么吵
[12:32] Jessica went off on a client 杰西卡对一个客户发火了
[12:33] and wanted me to say she was justified. 想让我站在她这边
[12:36] Was she afraid that the client would retaliate? 她在担心那个客户报复她吗
[12:39] No. Customers stiffed her all the time. 不是 她总是生客人的气
[12:43] Jessica had a tendency to go scorched earth 杰西卡总在
[12:47] when she should have just stayed quiet. 本该保持沉默的时候发火
[12:49] And how did she end the conversation? 挂电话之前发生了什么
[12:51] It was quick. 很突然
[12:53] But that was normal, too. 不过这也很正常
[12:55] It’s just usually she’d call me back 她一般都会再给我打回来
[12:57] and…she didn’t. 但是这次没有
[13:01] I’m sorry. 抱歉
[13:02] That’s all right. 没事的
[13:05] Victim number two, Rick Mendoza, 第二名死者里克·门多萨
[13:06] had a direct personality. 个性率直
[13:08] He would tell it like it is at the body shop. 他在店里都是有话直说的
[13:09] And Jessica had the same sort of reputation at the salon. 杰西卡在发廊也有类似的名声
[13:11] Since all of our victims are in the service industry, 既然所有的死者都在服务业工作
[13:13] maybe our unsub interfaced with them and had bad interactions. 或许嫌犯和他们接触时产生了矛盾
[13:15] Someone might have seen something. 也许会有第三者看到
[13:17] We’ll keep interviewing co-workers 我们会继续询问他们的同事
[13:18] and surrounding business owners. 还有周边的店主
[13:19] I’ll have Garcia look at Jessica’s clients. 我让加西亚查查杰西卡的客户
[13:20] Maybe somebody retaliated. 或许是有人在报复她
[13:22] The wounds are all over the place. 浑身都是刺伤
[13:24] Rage might be an understatement. 说他暴怒都言之过轻
[13:25] This offender had patience. 嫌犯很有耐心
[13:27] She’s been scrubbed perfectly clean. 她被擦洗得很干净
[13:29] Rossi and Kate think we might be looking for a female killer. 罗西和凯特认为凶手是名女性
[13:32] The unsub washed the victims’ clothes as well. 嫌犯还洗了死者的衣服
[13:35] You know, this might all fall under 这可能归为
[13:36] the umbrella of “one neat aspect”. 部分整洁偏执症
[13:38] I’ve heard of that. In the midst of a chaotic crime scene, 我听过这个词 在一片混乱的犯罪现场中
[13:41] one thing gets special attention 某个干净整洁或是排列有序的东西
[13:42] and is cleaned or organized. 尤其引人注意
[13:44] Yeah, in this case, it could mean anything related 在此案中 可能是指
[13:46] to cleaning the victim, 清洗与死者有关的东西
[13:47] including washing their bodies or their clothes. 包括清洗他们的身体和衣服
[13:49] It’s possible our unsub was recently released from an institution 可能嫌犯最近刚从某社会公共机构被释放
[13:51] where she learned regimented behavior. 在那里她一直被教育某些刻板的行为
[13:53] Yeah. We should check long-term mental facilities and prisons, 是啊 我们应该查查长期精神病院和监狱
[13:55] even recently discharged military personnel. 甚至是最近退伍的军人
[13:58] What’s this? 这是什么
[13:59] I pulled if off the vic’s smock. 我从死者的上衣上取下来的
[14:01] It doesn’t match her DNA. 和死者的DNA不符
[14:03] So it either belongs to a client from earlier 那这要么是以前的客户的
[14:05] or it could possibly be our unsub’s. 要么是嫌犯的
[14:07] Thank you very much for your time. 非常感谢你的宝贵时间
[14:09] Let’s get back to the BAU. 咱们归队吧
[14:11] Hey, Rossi. 罗西
[14:12] We just got back. You got something? 我们刚回来 你有什么发现吗
[14:13] Not about the case, but I found something mysterious. 和案子无关 我发现了点神秘的事
[14:16] I ran that license of the car 我查了跟踪你的
[14:18] of the woman that’s following you. 那个女人的车牌
[14:19] It turns out it’s a rental, 结果是辆租的车
[14:21] and she is far from a P.I. 而且她根本不是什么私家侦探
[14:23] She’s actually a TV crime reporter in San Francisco. 她名叫乔伊·斯特拉瑟斯
[14:26] Her name is Joy Struthers. 是旧金山电视台的罪案记者
[14:27] Wait. Crime reporter? 什么 罪案记者
[14:29] Yeah. And she writes her own blog, 是啊 她有自己的博客
[14:30] and last year she self-published a novel 去年还自己出版了一本
[14:33] about the Zodiac Killer. 关于十二宫杀手的小说
[14:34] Stop. I’ve heard enough. 够了 别说了
[14:35] I think she’s a fan girl. 我觉得她是你的粉丝
[14:36] Is that another name for crazy person? 这是对疯子的别称吗
[14:38] It’s a psycho fan who thinks I’m comic-con. 是个把我当偶像的疯狂粉丝
[14:41] Rossi, I think she just wants a blurb 罗西 我觉得她只是想让你
[14:42] for her next book. 推荐一下她的下一本书
[14:43] Which she needs, because the last one only sold 385 copies. 这也难怪 她上一本书才卖出去385本
[14:46] 387. I bought two ’cause I felt bad. 387 我很同情她所以买了2本
[14:49] You can’t diss a girl for trying. 你不能这么羞辱一个这么努力的女孩
[14:50] Oh, yes, I can. 我当然可以
[14:52] Thank you, Penelope. 谢了 佩内洛普
[14:55] So, you got a sycophant who wants a mentor. 也就是说有个拍马屁的想让你去指导她
[14:58] Do you believe this? 你信吗
[14:59] Look on the bright side. It’s not one of your exes 往好处看 至少不是你某个前妻
[15:01] looking for more money. 又来找你要钱了
[15:02] No, it’s a weirdo looking for tutelage. 不 现在是个怪胎来让我指导她
[15:04] I tried that once. 以前也有一个
[15:05] The woman left her manuscript all over my house. 结果那女人在我家摆满了她的手稿
[15:07] Wait. She broke in? 等等 她闯进了你家吗
[15:09] 6 times. 整整六次
[15:10] Well, where is she now? 那她现在在哪
[15:12] She’s doing 5 to 10. 监狱里呆着呢
[15:13] Ooh. Classy. 干得漂亮
[15:17] Anything? 有发现吗
[15:18] Lots of long brown hairs in the dryer. 烘干机里有很多棕色长发
[15:20] They don’t match the victim. 和死者的不符
[15:21] We found hair, too. 我们也找到了头发
[15:22] Maybe the unsub’s losing it. 说不定是嫌犯掉的
[15:23] Or our victims yanked it out 也有可能是死者
[15:24] while fighting for their lives. 在挣扎中扯下来的
[15:26] Clearly, she not forensically sophisticated. 显然她的手法不是很娴熟
[15:27] We should run it for DNA. 我们应该检测一下DNA
[15:29] We might get an I.D. 说不定能查出她的身份
[15:30] or at least ethnicity and an age range. 或至少知道她的肤色和大致年龄
[15:32] Because of the one neat aspect, 由于嫌犯有部分整洁偏执症
[15:33] we had Garcia check out people in regimented institutions, 我们让加西亚查了劳教所出来的人
[15:35] but she came up empty. 但没什么结果
[15:37] Did she check out D.C., Maryland, and Virginia? 她有没有查过华盛顿 马里兰和弗吉尼亚的
[15:39] The whole DMV. 她查了整个车管所的记录
[15:40] Washington Field found the clothes 华盛顿外办处发现
[15:41] our first two victims, were stabbed in 头两名死者的衣物被刺穿后
[15:43] neatly folded up in their respective closets. 整齐地叠放在他们的柜子里
[15:45] Well, at least our unsub’s considerate. 至少咱们的嫌犯很贴心
[15:47] We should keep searching. 我们得继续调查
[15:48] Clearly her desire to kill is unabated. 显然她杀人的欲望有增无减
[15:56] You don’t have to do this. 你不需要这样
[15:58] Don’t have to do this. 不需要这样
[16:04] Yes, you do. You hate her. You hate her. 你很需要 你恨她 你恨她
[16:17] Hello. 喂
[16:18] – Ellen. – Yeah. -艾伦 -是我
[16:20] Where are you? 你在哪
[16:22] I need to see my boss. 我得去见我的老板
[16:25] Now? It’s kind of late. 现在吗 都这么晚了
[16:27] I know, but it’s really important, 我知道 但这事挺重要的
[16:28] and, um, she needs to go over some stuff with me. 她要跟我一起讨论点事情
[16:31] This couldn’t wait till morning? 不能等到明天吗
[16:33] No, we gotta do it right now. 不 我们现在就得处理
[16:35] I thought the presentation was over. 你们的产品展示不是结束了吗
[16:37] Yeah, it is. We have another one, 是啊 但还有另一个
[16:40] and she–she really needs my ideas. 她很希望听听我的想法
[16:43] Where are you meeting her? 你要去哪见她
[16:45] A bar–a bar. 酒吧 一个酒吧
[16:47] What bar? 什么酒吧
[16:48] Michael, I’ll see you when I get home. 迈克 等我回家后再说
[16:55] You should have seen her. 你真该看看她当时的样子
[16:56] She thought I took her idea. 她觉得我偷了她的点子
[16:58] Isn’t she the one that does nothing? 她不是什么都没干吗
[16:59] Nothing. I do everything. 什么都没干 都是我做的
[17:01] I spend half of my time 我一半的时间都是在
[17:02] reworking her generic crap. 花在重做她交上来的那堆垃圾上
[17:05] You should cut her loose. 你应该让她滚蛋
[17:06] I talked to Bob and Sam about it. They said start documenting. 我跟鲍勃和萨姆说了 他们说会处理的
[17:08] Good. 那就好了
[17:09] She’s just a jealous bitch. 她就是个嫉妒的婊子
[17:12] You know what you need? 你知道这时候你最需要什么吗
[17:13] You need to relax. 需要放松一下
[17:17] How about some wine? 来点红酒怎么样
[17:18] And then maybe a back rub? 然可以再来个后背按摩
[17:20] Cool. 好极了
[17:21] But first… 不过首先
[17:22] get into something more comfortable. 咱们先换身舒服点的衣服
[18:09] Greg, I’m ready. 格莱格 我准备好了
[18:15] Greg? 格莱格
[18:21] I get it. 我懂了
[18:24] Be more spontaneous, Sarah. 你得有点创意 莎拉
[18:31] We’ll do it in the kitchen, then. 那咱们就在厨房里做吧
[18:35] Greg! 格莱格
[18:36] Oh, my God! 天哪
[18:52] Please…please… 求你了 求你了
[18:55] No! 不
[19:02] Please! 求你了
[19:03] Please don’t! 求你不要这样
[19:04] No, Ellen! 不 艾伦
[19:06] Did you take my idea? 你是不是偷了我的点子
[19:07] Yes, I did. I’m so sorry. 我偷了 对不起
[19:09] I want to hear that louder. 说大声点
[19:10] Yes, yes! I stole your idea and I’m sorry! 是的 没错 我偷了你的创意 对不起
[19:13] I’m sorry I took your ideas. 抱歉我偷了你的创意
[19:15] No, no! no, Ellen! 不不 住手 艾伦
[19:16] Ellen! 艾伦
[19:25] Oh, my God. 我的天
[19:29] Oh, my God. 老天
[19:37] 911. What’s your emergency? 报警电话 请问有什么紧急情况
[19:40] Hello? 有人吗
[19:41] 911, what’s your emergency? 报警电话 请问有什么紧急情况
[21:19] Good morning, honey. 早上好 亲爱的
[21:22] How did it go with your boss? 你跟老板谈得怎么样
[21:23] Great. 挺好的
[21:24] She really loved my stuff. 她很喜欢我的提议
[21:26] That’s good, honey. 那真不错 亲爱的
[21:42] We checked the house. No sign of a break-in. 我们搜查过房子 没有强行闯入的迹象
[21:44] The housekeeper discovered the bodies around 8 a.m. 保姆在早上八点左右发现了尸体
[21:47] Local P.D. also has a record 当地警局也有记录显示
[21:48] of a hang-up 911 phone call last night. 昨晚这里打出过报警电话 但又挂断了
[21:52] But they were so swamped 但他们要处理的事情太多
[21:53] they didn’t send out a patrol car. 所以没有派巡警过来
[21:54] Did you find the victim’s old clothes? 找到死者之前穿的衣服了吗
[21:56] In the dryer. 在烘干机里
[21:57] Her body was also scrubbed clean, 她的身体也被擦干净了
[21:59] whereas the boyfriend’s was left bloody in the kitchen. 但男朋友仍满身鲜血地躺在厨房里
[22:01] So Sarah’s the intended victim, 所以莎拉才是凶手要杀的人
[22:03] which means the kills are targeted. 说明凶手是有针对性的
[22:05] It sounds like the unsub 看来不明嫌犯
[22:06] had a specific interaction with each victim. 跟每位死者都打过交道
[22:08] Is that more hair? 找到了更多头发吗
[22:10] Thank you. 谢谢
[22:14] Hmm. This time they were pulled from the root. 这次是直接连根拔起的
[22:17] It was over here, 是在这里找到的
[22:18] so it probably didn’t happen during the struggle. 所以应该不是打斗中被拔下的
[22:21] What if the unsub’s pulling her own hair out. 也许是不明嫌犯自己把头发拔下来的
[22:23] Why would she do that? 她为什么要那么做
[22:24] Because she has to. 因为她没得选择
[22:25] We should deliver the profile. 我们得给出侧写了
[22:28] We believe the unsub we’relooking for is a caucasian women 我们认为要找的不明嫌犯是位白人女性
[22:30] between the ages of 40 and 50. 年龄在40到50岁之间
[22:32] We think that she’s suffering from what we call 我们认为她患有一种叫做
[22:33] intermittent explosive disorder. 间歇性爆发障碍症的病
[22:35] This disorder usually occurs after a traumatic event. 这种病通常发生在创伤事件后
[22:38] It involves repeated acts of impulsive 患者经常会冲动行事
[22:41] and aggressively violent behavior. 并有非常暴力的行为
[22:42] It involves angry outbursts where the sufferer reacts 当患者无法适应所处环境时
[22:45] in disproportion to the situation. 会突然怒发冲冠
[22:47] In this case, the unsub lets her anger fester, 这起案件中 不明嫌犯无法控制自己的怒火
[22:49] then later lashes out. We believe she had 之后便爆发出来 我们认为
[22:51] prior confrontations with all the victims. 她与所有死者都曾起过冲突
[22:54] After she kills or is thinking about killing, 在她杀人或有杀人想法时
[22:56] we believe that she’s pulling her out hair out. 我们认为她会拔下自己的头发
[22:58] This is called tricotillomania, 这叫做拔毛发癖
[22:59] and it’s a way that she relieves stress. 她通过这个缓解压力
[23:01] She’ll appear rational at times 她有时会显得通情达理
[23:03] but be triggered by external disputes or confrontations. 但会因为争吵或冲突而触发怒火
[23:06] Her anger and remorse will make her feel like 她的怒火和悔恨会让她感觉
[23:08] she has two personalities. 自己有双重人格
[23:10] And we believe she was hospitalized because of mental problems 我们认为她曾因精神疾病而入院治疗
[23:12] but she stops taking her medication since being released. 但被放出来后就停药了
[23:15] And since she’s no longer in the environment 而自从她离开了那个
[23:17] that helped her control her urges, 能帮她控制怒火的环境
[23:18] she’s been triggered to start killing. 她便开始杀人
[23:20] We see no indication 我们并不认为
[23:21] that these homicidal feelings in her will subside. 她的杀人欲望会逐渐消退
[23:24] We believe she will continue to kill 我们认为只要碰到会激发她怒火的情况
[23:25] as long as she encounters stressors that set her off. 她会继续杀人
[24:17] Michael, what are you doing here? 迈克 你在这里干什么
[24:20] I needed to talk to you. 我得跟你谈谈
[24:22] Well, it’s gotta wait. Honey, I gotta go pick up Max 那现在不行 亲爱的 我得去接麦克斯
[24:24] from basketball practice. 他有棒球训练
[24:25] No, Kathy’s gonna take care of that. 不用了 凯西会去接他
[24:27] Kathy? Why Kathy? 凯西 为什么让凯西去
[24:30] Because you’re not doing well, Ellen. 因为你不太对劲 艾伦
[24:34] I’m fine. 我没事
[24:35] You’re far from fine. 你怎么可能没事
[24:37] Ever since the accident, you’ve been acting strange. 在那次事故之后 你的行为就一直很古怪
[24:39] Staying out late, leaving early. 经常早出晚归
[24:42] Michael, I have a ton of work to do. 迈克 我工作太忙了
[24:44] Add that to what I found upstairs, 再加上我在楼上发现的东西
[24:46] I don’t know what to say. 我都不知道该怎么说
[24:47] What you found? 你发现了什么
[24:51] Michael, you went through my things? 迈克 你翻我的东西了
[24:58] This is your shirt. 这是你的上衣
[25:01] It was in the back of your closet. 藏在你的衣橱里面
[25:03] What did you do, Ellen? 你都干了什么 艾伦
[25:06] Oh, honey. 亲爱的
[25:07] On the news they’re talking about a woman 新闻上报道了有个女人
[25:08] who’s hurting people and pulling out her hair? 一直在杀人 还会拔掉自己的头发
[25:11] Did you hurt those people? 是你杀了那些人吗
[25:13] Of course not. 当然不是
[25:14] You weren’t home last night. Now your boss is dead. 你昨晚不在家 结果你老板就死了
[25:16] – Did you hurt her? – No. -是你杀了她吗 -不是
[25:18] So that’s a coincidence? 难道是巧合吗
[25:21] What did you do? 你都做了什么
[25:22] Where did you get that bruise? 你额头上的擦伤是怎么回事
[25:24] I can’t help you unless you’re honest with me. 你不对我说实话 我就没法帮你
[25:31] Oh, God. 天啊
[25:39] Oh, Michael. 迈克
[25:56] I killed them. 是我杀了他们
[26:00] Why? 为什么
[26:02] I don’t know. 不知道
[26:03] I don’t know. 我不知道
[26:05] I just did it. 我就是那么做了
[26:08] I tried to stop and I can’t. 我也不想 但控制不住
[26:10] I know. I know. 我知道 我知道
[26:12] Listen, we’re gonna get you help. 听着 我们会帮你
[26:13] I’m gonna be by your side. 我会陪着你
[26:15] Oh, Michael. 迈克
[26:15] I’m right here, ok? 我就在这儿
[26:16] Oh, Michael, I don’t know what’s happening to me. 迈克 我到底是怎么了
[26:20] You’re sick. 你病了
[26:22] We’re gonna get through this. 我们一定可以渡过难关
[26:24] – I’m sorry. – I know. -对不起 -我懂的
[26:27] We have to tell the police. 我们应该报警
[26:29] Oh, no, Michael, no, I can’t. No. 不要 迈克 我不要坐牢
[26:31] They need to know the truth. 他们应该知道真相
[26:32] Michael, no. Are you listening to me? No! 迈克 不要 你听见了吗 不要
[26:35] Are you listening, Michael?! 听见了吗 迈克
[26:42] Oh, my God! Ellen. 天哪 艾伦
[26:48] Help me. 救救我
[26:55] Ok, come on. 快点啊
[26:57] Get out, out, out. 擦掉 擦掉
[27:03] Oh, my God. 上帝啊
[27:06] What the hell happened?! 这到底是怎么回事
[27:08] Dad? 爸
[27:09] I can explain. 听我解释
[27:09] Dad! 爸
[27:11] Come on, let’s go. Let’s go! 来 我们走
[27:15] Ok, I know that we said we weren’t looking for an addict. 我知道了 我们要找的不是什么瘾君子
[27:17] What about somebody who was in rehab, 会不会是复健中心的病人
[27:19] is now off drugs and out? 出院并已停药了
[27:20] Theory? 理论依据呢
[27:21] Same structured behavior. Similar routines 嫌犯与这类人有相同行径
[27:23] Similar routines to being institutionalized. 相似的规律习惯
[27:24] No, there’s no one who fits the profile 没有 恢复中心找不出
[27:26] in any drug rehab center. 符合侧写的人
[27:28] Can you check surrounding areas? 能查查周边地区吗
[27:28] I checked every state. 我查过每一个州了
[27:29] What else could have caused her I.E.D? 是什么让她产生间歇性狂暴症呢
[27:31] Frontal lobe damage from a head injury of some sort. 脑部的某种程度的大脑额叶损伤
[27:33] Then maybe she had to undergo inpatient physical therapy. 或许她不得不接受物理治疗
[27:36] A rehabilitation program 一种恢复疗程
[27:37] would have exposed her to regimented behavior. 让她被严格管制
[27:39] And the moment that she was released 就在她出院时
[27:40] or started driving her car, 或准备开车的时候
[27:42] her rage could have been triggered. 她的怒火被点燃
[27:43] And check physical rehab centers as well. 同时也查查复健中心
[27:44] On it. 在查了
[27:50] You’re kidding. 我没看错吧
[27:51] What? 怎么了
[27:52] Nothing. I’ll be right back. 没什么 我很快回来
[27:56] What the hell are you doing here? 这到底是怎么回事
[27:59] I can explain. 听我解释
[28:00] You come to my job? 你来我工作的地方
[28:01] I need to talk to you. 我要和你谈谈
[28:02] You’re crazy. You’re not a P.I. 你疯了 你根本不是私家侦探
[28:04] You’re a reporter trying to be a novelist. 你是个想写小说的记者
[28:07] How the hell did you even get in here? 你到底是怎么进来的
[28:08] I got a press pass. 我有记者通行证
[28:09] – Press pass? – I had to see you. -记者通行证 -我必须要见到你
[28:11] Look, if I catch you at my work again, 如果再让我发现你打扰我工作
[28:13] you’ll be writing an opus from behind bars. 你就等着在监狱里完成你的大作吧
[28:15] Security! 保安
[28:16] No, please don’t do this. 请不要这样
[28:18] – Escort her out of here. – Please. -送她出去 -求求你
[28:19] Out. 出去
[28:20] I’m your daughter! 我是你女儿
[28:36] I have checked all local rehab facilities 我检查了所有当地的康复机构中
[28:39] for recently released patients that fit the profile. 最近放出而又符合侧写的人
[28:41] I’m still coming up empty. 还是没什么头绪
[28:42] And what about private or 再试试私人中心或是
[28:43] HMO-run physical rehab centers? 健维组织康复中心吧
[28:46] Wait… 等一下
[28:47] Uh, uh, ok, 10 months ago 十个月以前
[28:49] a woman named Ellen Connell 有个叫艾伦·康奈尔的女性
[28:50] was in a horrible car accident 经历了一场可怕的车祸
[28:52] that put her in an HMO rehab center for 4 months. 于是她在健维组织的康复中心住了四个月
[28:54] What happened? 什么样的车祸
[28:55] Her car collided with two teen girls. 她撞到了两个女孩
[29:06] How bad was Ellen hurt? 艾伦伤势有多严重
[29:07] So bad that she had hundreds of days of physical therapy 严重到她因为头痛得接受好几百天的
[29:10] due to head injuries. She was released a month ago, 物理治疗 她一个月前出院
[29:13] a week before the first killing. 就在第一宗案件的前一周
[29:15] She must have had frontal lobe damage 她的大脑额叶受伤
[29:16] that destroyed her impulse control. 使她无法控制冲动
[29:17] And since she’s developed I.E.D, 一旦她换上间歇性狂暴症
[29:19] she’s no longer able able to control 她就再也无法控制
[29:20] her bursts of rage and the violence that follows. 突然爆发的怒火和随之而来的暴力
[29:21] So she’s fine until she gets mad. 直到爆发前她都会表现正常
[29:23] But after she kills and her anger subsides, 在她杀了人 怒火平息之后
[29:25] she reverts back to her normal behavior. 她的举止又会恢复正常
[29:27] Is there any overlap of the victims? 她和几名被害人有交集吗
[29:29] She works at the same 她和最后一名被害人
[29:29] architectural firm as her latest victim. 在同一家建筑公司工作
[29:31] And she specializes in doors and windows. 她的专长是室内以及窗户装修
[29:33] That’s how she was able to 这解释了她为何
[29:33] get in and out of the crime scenes. 能在犯罪现场出入自如
[29:35] She also ordered a bunch of wigs 她还订购了许多假发
[29:36] and lives two blocks away 她家离第三名死者的发廊
[29:37] from the third victim’s hair salon. 只有两个街区之遥
[29:39] All right, send the address to our phones. 好 把地址发到我们的电话上
[29:43] My mom is Hayden Montgomery. 我母亲是海登·蒙哥马利
[29:45] You married her in ’84 in Paris. 你84年在巴黎跟她结过婚
[29:47] I know who Hayden is. 我知道海登是谁
[29:49] She was a diplomat, 她当时是个外交官
[29:49] you were on temporary duty with the FBI. 而你是联邦调查局的临时雇员
[29:51] Hayden would have told me if she was pregnant. 海登要是怀孕了会告诉我的
[29:53] Ok, my dad — 好吧 我父亲
[29:54] my stepdad told me about you 我继父得癌症去世的时候
[29:57] when he was dying of cancer, 跟我讲了你的事
[29:59] and it forced my mom to finally come clean. 所以我母亲不得不把实情告诉我
[30:01] How can I believe you? 我怎么能相信你呢
[30:02] First you tell me you’re a P.I. and now this? 你开始说你是私家侦探 现在又说这一套
[30:04] Ok, I was scared. 好吧 我当时很害怕
[30:05] Look, you can even call my mom. 你可以打电话给我母亲问啊
[30:07] She’s still in Paris. 她还在巴黎
[30:07] Hey, Rossi. We gotta go. 罗西 我们得走了
[30:10] We’ll straighten this out later. 我们迟些再谈这件事
[30:12] Leave your info at the front desk. 把你的联络方式留给前台
[30:32] So why was she here? What did she want? 她为什么会来 她想干吗
[30:36] Nothing. 没事
[31:01] You ok? 你没事吧
[31:05] Yeah. I’m fine. 我没事
[31:16] Mom, where are we going? 妈 我们要去哪
[31:18] Shut up. 闭嘴
[31:20] Why are you doing this? 你为什么要这么做
[31:21] Just drive. 你只管开车就好
[31:24] We need to go to 482 Crow’s Nest Lane. 我们要去鸦巢街482号
[31:27] Who lives there? 那是谁家
[31:28] It doesn’t matter. Just move. 不关你事 快开
[31:43] Got a victim down here. 这里发现一名死者
[31:47] Dave? 戴夫
[31:48] Anything? 有何发现
[31:50] Abby Benson. One of the girls 艾比·本森 其中一位
[31:51] Ellen was in the accident with. 跟艾伦发生车祸的姑娘
[31:56] Willing and able. 时刻准备听候吩咐
[31:57] Garcia, we’re outside of Ellen Connell’s office. 加西亚 我们在艾伦·康奈尔的办公室外
[31:59] Check her IP address and see if she was trying to reach 查一下她的IP地址看她最近是否曾
[32:01] an Abby Benson recently. 跟一位叫艾比·本森的人联系
[32:03] Looks like she followed her on twitter 貌似她一从康复中心出来
[32:05] the moment she got out of rehab. 就加了她的微博
[32:07] She checks her Instagram daily. 还每天关注她的Instagram
[32:10] How about today? 今天呢
[32:11] Pop goes the weasel. 哇啦啦
[32:13] She googled Abby’s address 她十分钟前
[32:14] from her phone 10 minutes ago. 用手机查了艾比的地址
[32:15] It’s her endgame. 这是她的终结篇
[32:17] Thanks, Garcia. 谢谢 加西亚
[32:19] Get out. 下车
[32:20] Get out! 下车
[32:20] Mom, what are we doing here? 妈 我们来这干吗
[32:22] If we hurry, we can do this. 动作快点还能来得及
[32:24] Whose house is this? 这是谁家
[32:25] Would you stop talking! 你给我闭嘴
[32:32] Hi, may I help you? 你好 有事吗
[32:32] Yes. I’m Ellen Connell, 我叫艾伦·康奈尔
[32:34] the one your daughter hit with her car. 你女儿开车撞了我
[32:35] Excuse me? 你说什么
[32:36] Oh, my God! 天啊
[32:38] Mommy, please! 妈妈 别这样
[32:41] What’s going on? 发生什么事了
[32:44] Who are you?! 你是谁
[32:46] The woman whose life you destroyed. 你毁了我的生活
[32:55] Just admit you were wrong. 快承认你做错了
[32:57] The accident was your fault! 车祸是你的错
[32:59] I’m the one in the wheelchair. You hit me! 坐在轮椅上的人是我 是你撞了我
[33:01] I didn’t hit you! 我没撞你
[33:02] Yes, you did. You hit her and you killed her friend. 你撞了 你撞了她 撞死了她朋友
[33:05] Mom, she’s telling the truth. 妈 她说的是实话
[33:07] No. Had she been paying attention, 不 她要是注点意
[33:08] none of this would have happened. 这一切就都不会发生了
[33:09] I had the right of way. 我有先行权
[33:10] The ground was wet. 地面湿了
[33:11] – Mom, please — – Shut up! -妈 拜托 -闭嘴
[33:13] Whose side are you on? 你到底向着谁啊
[33:15] You ruined my life. 你毁了我的生活
[33:18] Washed it into the gutter. 害我的人生一落千丈
[33:19] I’ve lost everything because of you! 因为你我现在一无所有了
[33:22] Put the knife down! 把刀放下
[33:25] Get out. 出去
[33:26] Put it down, Ellen. 把刀放下 艾伦
[33:27] You don’t want to kill her. 你不想杀她的
[33:29] You don’t want to kill any of them. 你不想杀他们任何人
[33:31] Your brain is tricking you, Ellen. 是你的大脑出了问题 艾伦
[33:33] You have frontal lobe damage from the accident. 车祸造成你前额叶受损
[33:37] Your reasoning is off. 所以你没有逻辑思考能力
[33:38] No. I’m fine. 不 我很好
[33:40] You’re not fine, and you know it. 你不好 你自己也清楚
[33:42] It’s why you’re pulling your hair out, Ellen. 所以你才拔自己的头发 艾伦
[33:44] Please just go! 你们走
[33:45] Ellen, she’s your daughter. Look at her. 艾伦 她是你女儿 看看她
[33:49] Now, it’s not too late to fix this. 现在收手还不迟
[33:52] She and Max are all that’s left. 她和麦克斯是你的全部了
[33:56] Don’t hurt them, too. 不要连他们也伤害
[34:06] This isn’t me. 我不是这样的
[34:09] We know that, Ellen. 我们知道 艾伦
[34:11] Just put the knife down. 把刀放下
[34:23] Mom… 妈
[34:29] I’m sorry. I’m so sorry. 对不起 真的很对不起
[34:59] I’m Jennifer. 我叫洁妮芙
[35:01] I am going to pick up your brother 我要去接你弟弟
[35:03] and take the both of you to your aunt’s house. 然后带你们俩去你姨妈家
[35:06] This is my fault. 这都是我的错
[35:07] No. No, don’t say that. 不 不 别这么说
[35:09] I knew there was something wrong. 我知道她不太对劲
[35:12] I should have done more. 我该多做点什么的
[35:15] No one ever sees this coming. 没人能预见到这种事
[35:18] We’re gonna get your mom help. 我们会找人帮你母亲
[35:20] She’s gonna need your support. 她会需要你的支持
[35:24] Ok? 好吗
[35:26] Do you think the jury will be sympathetic? 你觉得陪审团会同情她吗
[35:28] Maybe. There is proof 也许吧 有证据可以证明
[35:30] that the accident altered her brain. 车祸伤了她的大脑
[35:33] Excuse me. 失陪一下
[35:38] What do you mean, she checked out? 你说她退房了是什么意思
[35:40] Yeah. That’s what her credit card said. She left an hour ago. 她信用卡记录是这样的 她一小时前离开了
[35:42] Do you know where she went? 你知道她去哪了吗
[35:46] Well, check the airports, train stations. 查一下机场 火车站
[35:49] Ok. Ok. Uh… 好的 好的
[35:52] she bought a plane ticket that leaves at 9:54 tonight. 她买了一张今晚9:54的机票
[35:55] Dulles or National? 杜勒斯机场还是国家机场
[35:56] Great. Thanks. 很好 谢谢
[35:58] What’s going on? 怎么了
[35:59] I need a car. 我需要辆车
[36:00] Ok. Is everything all right? 好 没事吧
[36:44] It’s not that I don’t want to be married. 我不是不想结婚
[36:47] I just don’t want to stay here. 我只是不想留在这里
[36:54] My job is here, David. 我的工作在这 大卫
[36:58] And I’m not asking you to leave it. 我不是在要求你丢下工作
[37:26] All right. You’re all set. 好了 都办好了
[37:29] Thanks. 谢谢
[37:37] Hey, it’s me. 是我
[37:40] How are you? 你好吗
[37:41] I’m good. 我很好
[37:43] Are you sure? 你确定吗
[37:44] You don’t sound all that good. 你听上去可不好
[37:47] Hey, I’m fine. 我很好
[38:11] Joy? 乔伊
[38:15] What — what are you doing here? 你 你怎么来了
[38:17] You flew all the way out here to meet me. 你飞这么老远来见我
[38:20] I figured you had a few questions. 我想你肯定有问题要问我
[38:22] I know I do. 我知道我有
[38:24] And if your first question is, 如果你的第一个问题是
[38:26] will you please just leave me alone, 你别烦我好不好
[38:28] I respect that. 我也尊重你
[38:29] Why didn’t you stay with her? 你为什么不留在她身边
[38:33] Your mom and I had a complicated relationship. 你母亲跟我之间的关系很复杂
[38:36] It was a whirlwind summer in Paris, 我在巴黎跟你母亲度过了一个旋风般的夏天
[38:39] and when it was over, 但当夏天结束
[38:40] the reality was I was moving up in the FBI 现实是我在联邦调查局努力晋升
[38:43] and she was a diplomat. 而她已经是个外交官
[38:46] That’s not good enough. 这理由不够
[38:47] Look, I wanted to take over the world, 我想打下世界
[38:50] and she was already doing it. 而她已经成功了
[38:52] She was meeting with dignitaries, 她跟高官见面
[38:55] traveling to different countries. 去不同国家出差
[38:58] And I couldn’t handle it. 而我无法接受
[39:00] And instead of manning up, 我非但没有拿出点男人的样子
[39:03] I pushed her away. 反而把她推走了
[39:06] I told her I wasn’t sure I wanted to be married. 我跟她说我不确定自己想不想结婚
[39:09] But honestly, I j — I just wanted to catch up. 但是老实说 我 我只是想奋力追赶
[39:18] You were the love of her life. 你是她此生的挚爱
[39:21] I didn’t believe that. 我不相信
[39:23] I know what I said to you earlier, 我知道我之前对你说过
[39:26] that if your mom was pregnant, 如果你母亲怀孕了
[39:28] she would have told me. 她肯定会告诉我的
[39:29] But the truth is, she wouldn’t have said anything. 但事实上 她肯定不会告诉我
[39:34] I was in no position to have a family, 我当时不具备成家的条件
[39:37] and she knew it. 她也知道
[39:40] I was running away. 我在逃避
[39:44] Had you known, would you have stayed? 你要是知道的话 会不会留下来
[39:52] I can’t speak for the David Rossi of 30 years ago. 我不敢说30年前的大卫·罗西会不会
[39:59] I’d like to think I would have. 我希望我会
[40:02] But — but I’m standing here right now. 但 但我现在就在你面前
[40:06] Look, can you just stay a little while longer? 你能不能多待一会儿
[40:09] I’ll pay for the change of ticket. 我来支付改票费
[40:10] Oh, no, actually, I’ve got to go. 不 我真得走了
[40:12] Um…you have a grandkid who’s running a fever. 你的外孙发烧
[40:18] Grandkid? 外孙
[40:19] Yeah. A 2-year-old boy, Kai. 是 他两岁了 名叫凯
[40:26] You’re killing me. 你真是折磨死我了
[40:30] And you’d love my husband. 你会喜欢我丈夫的
[40:32] He’s Italian. 他是意大利人
[40:34] Look… 听着
[40:37] if you don’t mind having some company this weekend… 如果你不介意的话 我想周末过去
[40:42] I’d love to meet them and… 见见他们
[40:46] get to know you. 也多了解一下你
[40:48] Ma’am, we’re about to close the door. 女士 我们准备关闭舱门了
[40:54] Yeah. 好
[40:56] Yeah, I’d like that. 好的 来吧
[40:59] Dad. 爸爸
[41:15] “When it comes to life, 说到生活
[41:17] we spin our own yarn. 每个人的生活都掌握在自己手中
[41:19] And where we end up is really in fact 我们最终的所在
[41:23] where we always intended to be.” 就是我们注定的目的地
[41:26] Julia Glass. 朱莉亚·格拉斯[美国小说家]
犯罪心理

Post navigation

Previous Post: 犯罪心理(Criminal Minds)第10季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 犯罪心理(Criminal Minds)第10季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme