Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

犯罪心理(Criminal Minds)第10季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 犯罪心理(Criminal Minds)第10季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:03] Ladies and gentlemen of the jury, 陪审团的诸位
[00:04] make no mistake about it. 这点不用怀疑
[00:06] Sean Wallace is a gang-affiliated criminal 肖恩·华莱士是有黑帮背景的犯罪分子
[00:10] who only cares about himself and his fellow street thugs. 他只关心自己和帮派的同伙
[00:14] Sure, it’s breaking and entering now, 没错 现在只是强行侵入
[00:15] but what’s it going to be next? 但接下来会是怎样呢
[00:17] First-degree murder? 一级谋杀吗
[00:19] Your honor, I believe that the pursuit of justice 法官大人 我相信追求司法公正
[00:22] is never a waste of time. 从来不是浪费时间的事
[00:24] But in this case, there’s no question, 但在本案中 毋庸置疑
[00:26] that man is guilty. 此人罪名成立
[00:29] The prosecution rests. 控方发言结束
[00:34] Do me a favor. 帮我个忙
[00:38] Close your eyes for a moment. 请大家闭上眼睛
[00:40] Go ahead. 请吧
[00:42] Now, I want you to erase the image in your head 现在我希望大家在脑海中
[00:44] that you have of my client. 抹除对我当事人的所有印象
[00:46] Now, imagine an 8-year-old Sean Wallace. 想象肖恩·华莱士八岁时的样子
[00:50] He’s scared and alone. 他很害怕 孤独无助
[00:52] Starving for love and attention. 缺乏关爱
[00:55] Now, I know you’re thinking, where’s his family? 我知道大家会想 他的家人呢
[00:59] Well, let’s start with his mother. 我们先说他母亲
[01:02] A local prostitute who spends most of her time 一个本地妓女 绝大多数时间
[01:04] either in bed with strangers 要么跟陌生人在床上
[01:06] or shooting up drugs. 要么就是嗑药
[01:08] Then there’s his abusive father, 还有虐待他的父亲
[01:10] currently serving 25 to life. 现在正在服刑 最少25年
[01:13] And finally, the aunts and uncles 还有 他的叔叔阿姨们
[01:15] who only saw Sean as a monthly paycheck. 把肖恩当成每月收到的账单般的累赘
[01:18] So, with no other place to go… 所以 肖恩无处可去
[01:23] Sean turned to his peers on the streets. 转而求助跟他一般大的街头混混
[01:28] You can open your eyes now. 请大家睁开眼
[01:30] It’s true, 没错
[01:32] Sean fell victim to the gang community, 肖恩成了帮派的牺牲品
[01:34] but it was not because he wanted to. 并不是因为他想要这样
[01:36] It was because they were the only family that he’d ever known. 而是因为他们是他唯一的家人
[01:39] Ladies and gentlemen, instead of pushing this young man further away, 诸位 与其将这个年轻人推得更远
[01:43] let’s do what every loving parent would do. 不如让我们担负起慈父慈母的责任
[01:46] Let’s help. 来帮助他
[01:49] I urge you to impose probation and community service 我强烈请求诸位判他缓刑以及社区服务
[01:52] in lieu of jail time. 而不是进监狱
[01:53] Let’s–let’s stretch out our hands, as it were, 让我们伸出双手
[01:57] and help this young man to his feet. 帮助这个年轻人站起来
[02:04] Defense rests. 辩方发言结束
[02:08] The jurors can retire to the jury room and begin deliberating. 陪审员请去陪审团休息室商议
[02:11] Court is adjourned. 现在休庭
[02:17] So what do you think my chances are? 你觉得我的机会有多大
[02:19] Well, how many of the jurors smiled at you? 有几个陪审员对你笑了
[02:22] Like…4, maybe. 大概有四个人吧
[02:27] Then I’d say they’re pretty good. 那我认为机会不小
[02:34] Yeah, I thought I could get out early, 是的 我以为可以早一点
[02:35] but I just got caught up in some paperwork. 可有些文书工作挺费事的
[02:37] So, anyway, I’m heading to the car now. 不过我现在去取车了
[02:39] Be home soon. Love you. 很快到家 爱你
[02:45] What the hell are you– that’s my car! 你这是做什… 那是我的车
[02:48] What the hell are you doing?! 你到底在干什么
[02:51] I’m calling the cops. 我这就报警
[02:53] 911. What’s your emergency? 这里是911 您有什么情况
[02:54] Yeah, there’s a guy smashing up my car. 有个家伙在砸我的车
[02:56] What’s your name, sir? 您的名字 先生
[02:59] Sir, what’s your name? 先生 您的名字
[03:00] Uh, Jack Westbrook. 杰克·韦斯特布鲁克
[03:02] And where are you right now? 您现在在哪里
[03:03] I’m outside Marty’s near Vernon. 我在马蒂便利店外 靠近弗农街
[03:06] Wait a minute, he’s running away. 等等 他跑了
[03:07] Sir, stay where you are. 先生 留在原地
[03:09] Mr. Westbrook, do not pursue. 韦斯特布鲁克先生 不要追
[03:12] Do not follow him. 不要追他
[03:17] Sir. 先生
[03:19] Sir, are you still there? 先生 您还在听吗
[03:23] Hello? 喂
[03:24] Mr. Westbrook? 韦斯特布鲁克先生
[03:26] Yeah, I’m–I’m here. 是 我还在听
[03:28] Officers have been dispatched. 已经派出了警力
[03:31] Sir? 先生
[03:33] Help is on the way. 援助已出发
[03:36] Oh, there you are. 你来了
[03:37] I’m sorry. The traffic was horrible. 抱歉 路上堵死了
[03:39] Chris had a double shift. 克里斯要轮班
[03:40] Megan needed to be dropped at a friend’s. 还要把梅根送去朋友家
[03:41] Hotch said we’re dealing with an abduction? 霍奇说我们要处理一起绑架案
[03:43] Sadly, yes. 12:34 this morning. 很遗憾 是的 今天0点34分
[03:45] Boston defense attorney Jack Westbrook was abducted 波士顿辩护律师杰克·韦斯特布鲁克遭到绑架
[03:47] from a convenience store parking lot. 地点是一家便利店的停车场
[03:48] That’s precise. Who called it in? 细节很清楚 谁报的警
[03:50] He did. He was on the phone with the 911 operator 他自己 他被抓走时
[03:52] when he was taken. 正在跟911接线员通话
[03:53] – Cute shoes. – Hey, thank you. -鞋子漂亮 -多谢
[03:55] Sir, sir, are you still there? 先生 您还在听吗
[03:57] Hello? Mr. Westbrook? 喂 韦斯特布鲁克先生
[04:01] Yeah, I’m–I’m here. 是 我还在听
[04:02] Officers have been dispatched. 已经派出了警力
[04:04] Sir? 先生
[04:05] Did you just hear that? 刚才那里听到了吗
[04:07] Garcia, can you enhance the audio at the end? 加西亚 结尾部分可以增强吗
[04:09] I think I can. Give me a second. 应该没问题 稍等
[04:12] You got him? 你抓住他了
[04:14] Someone else besides the unsub was there. 现场除了嫌犯还有其他人
[04:16] He had a partner. 他有同伙
[04:17] Have there been any ransom demands? 收到赎金要求了吗
[04:19] No, nothing yet. 目前什么都没有
[04:20] This guy’s made a lot of enemies. 此人树敌不少
[04:22] He was the lead prosecutor responsible for putting away 他是将普希爱力帮派核心成员
[04:23] key members of the Buccieri family. 绳之以法的首席检察官
[04:25] It wouldn’t be the first time a convict targeted an attorney. 罪犯把律师当做目标不是第一次了
[04:27] Just last year in Texas Eric Lyle williams 去年德克萨斯州的艾瑞克·莱尔·威廉姆斯
[04:29] killed two prosecutors. 杀害了两名检察官
[04:30] Yeah, according to this, they weren’t all high profile. 根据记录 他也不全是打这种危险人物的官司
[04:33] He prosecuted or defended everyone 他参与公诉或辩护的案子
[04:34] from drunk drivers to gang members. 从醉酒驾驶的司机到帮派成员都有
[04:36] So basically, half the criminal population of Boston 简单来说 波士顿半数的罪犯
[04:38] could be holding this guy for ransom. 都可能为了赎金绑了他
[04:40] And the other half could be victims or family members 而另一半可能是他辩护过的受害者或是
[04:41] of the criminals he defended. 罪犯家属
[04:43] I hate to be the odd woman out here, 我有另一种思路
[04:44] but isn’t it possible he was just a victim of opportunity? 也许他只是随机挑选的受害者
[04:47] I mean, he was in a sketchy area after dark. 我是说 他在天黑后去那么乱的地方
[04:49] True. 没错
[04:50] But you heard the recording. The attack on the car 但你也听到录音了
[04:51] was most likely a ruse to isolate him. 砸车是孤立他的计谋
[04:53] It says target to me. 犯人目标就是他
[04:55] It’s been over 12 hours since he disappeared. 他失踪已经超过12小时了
[04:56] If the motivation was revenge, he could already be dead. 如果动机是复仇 那他可能已经死了
[04:58] Well, unless we have reason to believe otherwise, 但如果是出于其他理由
[05:00] Jack Westbrook is alive. 那么杰克·韦斯特布鲁克就还活着
[05:01] We need to find him. Wheels up in 30. 我们得找到他 30分钟后出发
[05:39] Is anybody there? 有人吗
[05:41] I need some help. 我需要帮助
[05:43] I’m down here. 我在下面
[05:50] Please, let me out of here. 求你们 放我出去
[05:52] You ready to come clean? 你准备好坦白了吗
[05:55] Come clean? What are you– 坦白什么
[05:57] You’ve got the wrong person. 你抓错人了
[05:59] Why are we even listening to this crap? 我们为什么要听这些废话
[06:02] We should just kill him. 直接杀了他就是了
[06:03] No, no, no, no. Please. 不不不不 求你了
[06:05] Not until we get his confession. 等他认罪了再说
[06:06] I swear, I don’t know what you’re talking about. 我发誓 我不知道你们在说什么
[06:09] Please! Just let me go. 求你了 放我走吧
[06:11] Can’t do that, Mr. Westbrook. 做不到 韦斯特布鲁克先生
[06:14] Not after we went through the trouble of getting you here. 我们不会白费那么大力气把你弄来的
[06:16] Besides, we’re just getting started. 再说 好戏才刚开始
[06:51] The Boys of Sudworth Place 萨德沃斯的男孩
[06:56] Wayne Dyer once said, 韦恩·戴尔[作家]说过
[06:58] “how people treat you is their karma. 别人如何对你是他们的业报
[07:00] How you react is yours.” 如何回应则是你的
[07:03] All right, let’s go over victimology. 好了 再看下受害者特征
[07:05] Jack Westbrook’s life reads 杰克·韦斯特布鲁克的经历就像
[07:08] like a practice guide to being perfect. 如何成为完美先生的指南
[07:09] Graduated first in his class. 班级第一名毕业
[07:11] Went on to be the A.D.A. in several rural counties. 在几个偏远小县里当过助理检察官
[07:14] His marvelous track record caught 他卓越的记录
[07:15] the attention of the higher-ups. 引起了高层的注意
[07:16] Within 6 years he was in the Boston big leagues. 六年内他就进入了波士顿一流团队
[07:19] 4 years ago he made a 180, 四年前他来了个180度大转弯
[07:21] went from prosecuting criminals to defending them. I wonder why. 从检举罪犯转成为其辩护 不知为何
[07:23] He may have been tired of dealing with all the politics. 他也许是厌倦了应付那些政治问题
[07:25] Or he wanted better pay. 或是想挣更多
[07:27] With his kind of trial experience are in high demand. 有他那样的出庭经验的人是很抢手的
[07:29] Looks like Jack isn’t all dollar signs. 看上去杰克也不都是为了钱
[07:31] It says here he worked with a number of nonprofits 这里说他每年会接大量
[07:34] and even took on several pro bono cases every year. 非盈利甚至是无偿案件
[07:37] He seems to have checked all the boxes in his personal life, too. 他的家庭生活也几近完美
[07:39] He and his wife Linda have been married for almost 7 years. 他和他妻子琳达结婚快七年了
[07:42] They’re expecting their first child in January. 他们的第一个孩子一月就要出生了
[07:44] Did you think I was joking when I said his life was so pristine? 我要说他的生活太纯了你会不会觉得我在说笑
[07:46] Mm. Even someone this perfect 即使是如此完美的人
[07:48] is bound to have some skeletons in the closet. 也一定有不可告人的秘密
[07:50] It says that he and his wife 这里说他和他老婆
[07:51] did a lot of moving around in the area. 经常搬家
[07:52] They never stayed in the same place more than a couple of years. 他们从没在同一个地方待过两年以上
[07:55] Well, that makes sense. Guy seems pretty ambitious. 也有可能 这人看上去很有野心
[07:57] All the relocating could have been for better job opportunities. 搬家可能是为了更好的工作机会
[07:59] Yeah, or they feared retaliation from the people he put away. 或者他们害怕被人报复
[08:02] Last year alone, he won 33 of the 35 cases 仅去年 他辩护的35个案件
[08:04] he defended, giving him a 94% success rate. 就赢了33个 胜诉率高达94%
[08:07] We should concentrate on the 6%. 我们该着重研究剩下那6%
[08:09] He could have made promises and not delivered. 他可能做出了承诺但未能实现
[08:21] Agent Hotcher. Thanks for coming out. 霍奇纳探员 感谢前来
[08:23] Detective. This is Agent Jareau. 警探 这是洁婼探员
[08:24] Welcome. Right this way. 欢迎 这边请
[08:26] We’ve got units posted at both the victim’s workplace and residence. 我们派人去受害人的办公室和家里了
[08:29] Brought in some extra manpower to work the phones 根据你们的建议 还准备了
[08:30] in case these guys try and reach out, like you suggested. 更多人手进行电话追踪 以防绑匪试图联络
[08:32] Good. Thank you. 很好 谢谢
[08:34] You and your team can set up over there. 你们可以在那边办公
[08:36] Is that Mrs. Westbrook? 那是韦斯特布鲁克太太吗
[08:38] Hasn’t said a word since she came in. 她来以后还没说过一句话
[08:40] You know, this type of stress can’t be too good for the baby. 要知道这种压力对胎儿不好
[08:44] Hopefully she has better luck than I did. 但愿她的运气比我好
[08:47] Linda? 琳达
[08:50] I’m Jennifer. I’m with the FBI. 我是联调局的洁妮芙
[08:53] I want to ask you some questions about your husband. 我想问些关于你丈夫的问题
[08:55] Is that all right? 可以吗
[08:58] Great. 很好
[09:00] Um, you know what? 这样吧
[09:01] Why don’t we go somewhere a little more private. 我们去个私密点的地方吧
[09:09] Have a seat, please. 请坐
[09:15] Can I get you something to drink? 要喝点什么吗
[09:17] No, thank you. 不用了 谢谢
[09:22] May I ask how far along you are? 你怀孕多久了
[09:25] 7 months. 七个月
[09:28] A boy. 是个男孩
[09:30] I have a son. He’s 6. 我有个儿子 六岁了
[09:34] Can you tell me about the last time you spoke to jack? 能跟我说说你最后一次和杰克联系是什么时候吗
[09:37] At lunch yesterday. 昨天午饭时候
[09:39] I missed his call last night. 我昨晚没接到他的电话
[09:44] He said he’d gotten caught up with paperwork. 他说他被一些文书工作耽搁了
[09:47] Had he always worked long hours? 他总是工作到很晚吗
[09:49] For the most part. 经常如此
[09:51] I read that the two of you moved around the area a lot. Why? 资料上说你们经常搬家 为什么
[09:54] His job used to make him paranoid. 他的工作曾让他很多疑
[09:58] I can’t tell you how many times he changed his phone number. 我都数不清他换了多少次手机号
[10:02] But once he got the new job… 但是他自从换了新工作
[10:05] Things were different. 情况就大不同了
[10:06] How so? 此话怎讲
[10:08] Well, for the first time he wasn’t looking over his shoulder. 这是他第一次不再胆颤心惊地生活
[10:12] He was defending the underdog. 他为弱者辩护
[10:16] We–we finally settled down… 我们终于安定下来
[10:20] and bought a house. 买了一栋房子
[10:25] And that’s when we decided to start a family. I’m sorry. 就在那时候我们决定要一个孩子 抱歉
[10:29] Hey, it’s ok. I know, this is very hard. Ok? 没事的 我明白 这很艰难
[10:35] Your husband’s last purchase was from a convenience store. 你丈夫的最后一次购买记录是在一个便利店
[10:38] He bought flowers. 他买了花
[10:39] Were the two of you celebrating something? 你们要庆祝什么吗
[10:42] He won. 他赢了
[10:44] Whenever Jack won a case, 杰克每次赢了案子
[10:47] he brought me flowers. 都会给我买花
[10:52] It was his way of thanking me for dealing with the long hours. 这是他感谢我忍受他长时间工作的方式
[10:57] Please, 拜托你们
[10:59] please find my husband. Please. 请一定要找到我丈夫 拜托了
[11:02] Look, whatever I did to you in court, 无论我在法庭上对你们做了什么
[11:05] I’m sorry. 我深表抱歉
[11:09] I know the system isn’t fair. 我知道这个系统并不公平
[11:10] I was just doing my job. 我只是在做本职工作
[11:15] Please, just… 求你们了
[11:17] tell me what you want. 告诉我你们想要什么
[11:20] Whatever trouble you’re in, 无论你们遇到了什么麻烦
[11:23] you know, I can help. 我都可以帮你们
[11:24] Let’s just talk this through. I can fix this. 咱们好好谈谈 事情是可以解决的
[11:30] You really have no idea, do you? 你真是毫无头绪 是吧
[11:34] No! 是啊
[11:36] No! 是的
[11:38] I–uhh–I don’t! 我不明白
[11:42] Just tell me– tell me what it is you want. Is it money? 告诉我你们想要什么 钱吗
[11:46] Is that what this is about? Name your price. 是吗 出个价吧
[11:49] You can’t buy your way out of this. 这可不是钱能解决的事
[11:51] You know, my wife knows I’m missing. 我妻子知道我失踪了
[11:55] So do the cops. 警察也知道
[11:57] You let me go, I won’t say a word. 你们放了我 我什么也不会说
[12:01] We ain’t worried about the cops. 我们才不担心警察
[12:07] Let’s get this show on the road. 开工吧
[12:12] Take off your clothes. 脱掉衣服
[12:16] What? 什么
[12:18] Why? 为什么
[12:19] ’cause I said so! 让你脱就脱
[12:22] Get the camera ready. 准备好录像
[12:27] What are you waiting for? 你等什么呢
[12:29] I said take ’em off. 我说了脱掉
[12:33] I’m not taking off my clothes. 我不会把衣服脱掉的
[12:37] You know… 这样啊
[12:40] Maybe I didn’t make myself clear. 可能是我没说清楚
[12:45] What are you doing, man? 你在做什么 老兄
[12:47] Showing this punk what’s gonna happen 让这个人渣知道
[12:49] if he doesn’t follow directions. 不听话会有什么下场
[12:52] Just–just do what he says, all right? 按他说的做 好吗
[13:09] The amount of detail needed to pull off this abduction 这起绑架的很多细节
[13:11] was pretty sophisticated. 都是精心设计的
[13:13] Yeah. Not only did they lure him to the lot, 是啊 他们不仅把他引到了特定区域
[13:15] but they managed to dodge most of the security cameras. 还避开了大部分摄像头
[13:18] Well, at least we know one of the unsubs is a football fan. 至少我们知道其中一个嫌犯是个球迷
[13:21] Him and the 636,479 other people in this city. 和市里其他636,479个人一样
[13:27] What? 怎么了
[13:28] Not you, too? 怎么你也这样
[13:29] I googled it. 我查过
[13:34] Wow, they definitely did a number on his car. 他们砸车砸得够狠的
[13:37] And saved the real torture for him. 更狠的还在后头
[13:40] That’s a lot of rage. 这怒气可真不小
[13:41] If it were a body, 如果这车是一具尸体
[13:43] we’d say this was complete overkill. 那这完全就是过度杀戮
[13:46] You think these guys knew Jack personally? 你觉得这些人和杰克认识吗
[13:48] It’s sure starting to look that way. 应该从这里入手查起
[13:53] How long has Jack Westbrook worked for your company? 杰克·韦斯特布鲁克在你公司工作多久了
[13:56] Almost two years. 快两年了
[13:57] Had he received any threats recently? 他最近收到过什么威胁吗
[14:00] Not to my knowledge. 据我所知没有
[14:02] In fact, his clients love him. 实际上 他的客户都很喜欢他
[14:04] Can you tell us about his current caseload. 能告诉我们他现在的办案量吗
[14:06] Well, they’re pretty straightforward. 都是很简单的案子
[14:07] DUIs, grand larceny. 酒后驾车案 重大盗窃案
[14:10] Nothing that would have had this type of blowback. 没什么会牵涉到这种事情
[14:12] What about the cases he lost? 那他输掉的案子呢
[14:15] They were both minor. 都是些小案子
[14:17] Family disputes. 一些家庭纠纷
[14:18] One client was sentenced to probation, 大不了就是委托人被判缓刑
[14:20] the other to anger management classes. 或者被送去参加愤怒管理课程
[14:23] His wife mentioned that he’d been working a lot of overtime lately. 他妻子提到他最近总是加班
[14:26] What was he working on? 他在忙什么
[14:27] Well, he just wrapped a case yesterday, 他昨天刚把一个案子处理完
[14:29] got the kid off with community service. 那个孩子被判去参与社区服务了
[14:32] Jack didn’t work overtime for that. 杰克加班不是为了这个案子
[14:35] If fact, he hadn’t billed any overtime in months. 实际上 他已经好几个月没加过班了
[14:38] Most days, he was off the clock by 6:00. 多数时候 他都六点准时下班
[14:50] If Westbrook wasn’t at home or 如果韦斯特布鲁克既没回家
[14:51] in his office, where the hell was he? 也不在公司 那他去了哪里
[14:52] That’s a good question. I’m starting to think his abduction 问得好 我现在怀疑他被绑架
[14:54] had nothing to do with a case. 和他的案子无关
[14:56] What are you willing to bet that those roses 要不要打赌他的那些玫瑰
[14:58] had more to do with guilt than romance? 其实是出于歉疚而不是浪漫
[15:01] I am made of cream. Give me your coffee. 我是奶油宝宝 尽管丢清咖过来吧
[15:03] Hey, baby girl, listen, you’re on speaker. 听着 甜心 我开免提了
[15:05] Reid and I think Westbrook might have been having an affair. 里德和我觉得韦斯特布鲁克可能出轨了
[15:08] And the plot thickens. 愈发扑朔迷离了
[15:09] Yeah. I need you to dig deeper into his personal life. 我想让你深入挖掘一下他的私生活
[15:12] He’s definitely hiding something. 他肯定有什么见不得人的事
[15:13] Look at hotel invoices, large cash withdrawals, 调查一下酒店发票 大额的取款记录
[15:16] anything that screams mistress. 任何可能跟情妇有关的记录
[15:17] Oh, if he is sharing his sugar, I will let you know. 如果他真的在偷腥 我肯定查得出来
[15:21] Thanks, mama. 谢了 亲爱的
[15:23] So you think this could be a jealous boyfriend 所以你觉得可能是某个妒火中烧的男友
[15:25] or husband and his buddy out for revenge? 或丈夫叫上自己兄弟的报复行为吗
[15:26] Right now we can’t rule out anything. 现在我们不能排除任何可能性
[15:28] It’s probably not the first time 这人可能不是第一次
[15:29] this guy flew into a jealous rage. 卷入到这种因妒生恨的事态里了
[15:30] I’ll put together a list of recent domestic disputes. 我去列一张近期家庭纠纷案的清单
[15:34] You’re on speaker, Garcia. 我开免提了 加西亚
[15:35] I have searched hither and down for something 我在最近的记录中调查
[15:38] that will connect Mr. Can’t-keep-it-in-his-pants 能把管不住下体先生和
[15:40] with this mystery woman. 神秘女子联系起来的记录
[15:42] I came up with zilch 结果什么都没找到
[15:43] until I went back two years ago, 直到我回溯到两年前
[15:44] and I found an LLC in Jack’s name. 我发现了一家杰克名下的有限责任公司
[15:48] Here’s where things get super suspect. 事情开始变得蹊跷起来
[15:50] That company has been wiring money 这家公司一直在给
[15:52] to cover the rent of an apartment downtown, 一家市中心的公寓付租金
[15:53] and the name on the lease is… 而租约上的名字则是
[15:55] Westbrook. 韦斯特布鲁克
[15:56] Winner, winner, vegetarian dinner. 恭喜你答对了
[15:58] Sounds like the perfect place to keep a mistress. 这可是个养情人的好地方
[16:00] Any leads on the mystery woman? 有没有那个情人的资料
[16:02] No. There’s no texts, there’s no emails, phone calls, nothing. 不 没有短信 没有邮件 没有电话
[16:04] Whoever she is, he’s keeping her really well hid. 不管她是谁 他藏得都够紧实的
[16:18] Clear. 安全
[16:19] Clear here. 安全
[16:22] Wow. Check this place out. 瞧瞧这地方
[16:25] Talk about a man cave. 这才叫宅居呢
[16:26] He spared no expense. 他花钱一点都不手软
[16:28] How much did all this cost? 这些得花多少钱
[16:31] At least 10 grand. 至少得一万
[16:32] Jack has an odd sense of romance. 杰克对浪漫的定义还真奇怪
[16:35] I expected more from the guy. 我还以为他有多大能耐呢
[16:36] This place wasn’t just for romance. 这地方不单单只是为了浪漫
[16:39] It was his escape. 这是他用来逃避的地方
[16:48] No! Stop! 不 住手
[16:55] How does if feel to be on the other side? 换你沦落至此 感觉如何啊
[16:58] I don’t know what you’re talking about! 我不知道你在说什么
[17:01] What’s wrong? You don’t like the attention. 怎么了 你不喜欢让别人关注你吗
[17:07] Why are you doing this? 你们为什么要这么做
[17:08] Come on. 来嘛
[17:11] Smile for the camera. 对着镜头笑一个
[17:14] Now you know how Matt felt. 现在你能体会到马特的感受了吧
[17:20] What did you say? 你说什么
[17:22] Stand up. 站起来
[17:25] Stand up! 站起来
[17:47] Remember us? 还记得我们吗
[18:01] You think he’s in shock? 你觉得他休克了吗
[18:03] It doesn’t matter. 无所谓
[18:06] He’d better start talking soon. 他最好早点开口
[18:10] Don’t you think you’ve had enough? 你不觉得你喝得够多了吗
[18:16] What if he doesn’t start talking? 要是他不肯坦白呢
[18:19] He will. 他会的
[18:20] Trust me. 相信我
[18:22] Yeah, but what if he doesn’t? 万一不会呢
[18:24] Then what’s the plan? 那到时怎么办
[18:27] We bring in reinforcements. 那咱们就得叫帮手了
[18:37] Well, apparently none of the neighbors have seen Jack enter 显然最近六个月来邻居们
[18:39] or leave the apartment in the last 6 months. 都没见过杰克进出过这间屋子
[18:41] I don’t get it. Why get married if you’re just gonna cheat? 我就不懂了 既然要出轨那为何还要结婚
[18:45] Well, some people think the grass is greener on the other side. 总有人觉得家花不如野花香
[18:48] Yeah? What about you? 是吗 那你呢
[18:50] Oh, my grass is plenty green. 我的家花香着呢
[18:57] Morgan. 摩根
[19:06] We need to deliver the profile. 我们得发布侧写了
[19:15] Did you– did you find him? 你们找到他了吗
[19:18] Have a seat. 请坐
[19:22] Oh, God. 天哪
[19:29] Is he ok? 他没事吧
[19:32] In order to help find your husband, 为了找到你的丈夫
[19:34] I need to share some difficult truths. 我不得不告诉你一些事实
[19:37] Will you please tell me what’s going on. 你能告诉我到底发生了什么吗
[19:41] We have reason to believe your husband’s a pedophile. 我们有理由相信你的丈夫是个恋童癖
[19:46] What are you talk– what are you talking about? 你在说什么
[19:48] We found evidence that would allow us to charge Jack… 我们找到了足以起诉杰克的证据
[19:51] This has to be some sort of mistake. 这肯定是误会
[19:52] with multiple counts of both production… 罪名是拍摄以及
[19:53] – You’re wrong! no! – and possession of pornography. -你们弄错了 不 -持有儿童色情照片
[19:55] No! 不
[19:58] Oh, my God. 天哪
[19:59] Oh, my god! 天哪
[20:02] Oh, my God. 天哪
[20:07] Which is why we believe Jack Westbrook 所以我们相信杰克·韦斯特布鲁克
[20:08] used his position of authority 利用他的职权
[20:10] to exploit the trust of his young victims. 而胁迫年幼的被害人
[20:12] As an attorney, Westbrook had unfettered access 作为一个律师 韦斯特布鲁克可以轻易地
[20:14] to vulnerable victims who were easy to groom. 接近那些脆弱又易于操控的被害人
[20:17] He targeted those who would be afraid to come forward, 他会瞄准那些不敢告发他的人
[20:19] because they’d been ostracized from society due to their crimes. 因为那些人都因自己曾犯过的罪而被社会排挤
[20:23] Much like Jerry Sandusky, who hid behind 就像杰里·桑达斯基
[20:25] his nonprofit foundation for underprivileged and at-risk youth 他用贫困和高危少年基金会做幌子
[20:28] in order to abuse young boys over several decades. 侵犯青少年长达数十年
[20:31] We found hundreds of photographs 我们在韦斯特布鲁克的公寓中
[20:33] of Westbrook’s victims in his apartment. 发现了数百张他的被害人的照片
[20:35] Based on the dates on the photos, 根据照片上的日期
[20:36] our unsubs are now in their 20s. 我们的嫌犯现在二十来岁
[20:39] We think his past came back to haunt him. 我们认为这是旧人来寻仇
[20:40] The unsubs are either former victims 嫌犯不是前被害人
[20:43] or family members seeking revenge. 就是他们的家属
[20:45] And when they were younger, 这些被害人更年轻的时候
[20:45] each of the victims had run-ins with the law, 每个人都触犯过法律
[20:47] which is how they came in contact with Westbrook. 因此他们才会接触到韦斯特布鲁克
[20:49] They’ve been carrying the burden of the victimization 多年来他们走到哪里都还背负着
[20:51] around with them for years, and it’s affected their ability 曾经受过的伤害 而且这影响了他们
[20:53] to find and maintain employment as well as serious relationships. 就业以及恋爱的能力
[20:56] This mutual trauma would cause them 这一共同创伤导致他们
[20:58] to isolate themselves from others, 与他人隔绝
[20:59] yet draw them close to one another. 同时与彼此更为亲密
[21:01] Their shared revenge motive makes them 他们共同的复仇动机令他们
[21:03] extremely dangerous and volatile. 极度危险 易怒
[21:05] This is a deeply personal mission, 这纯粹是个人恩怨
[21:06] and it’s been fueled by years of shame, hatred, and anger 经过多年的羞辱 憎恨和愤怒催化
[21:09] which has finally exploded to the surface. 最终爆发
[21:12] Keep in mind the unsubs are also victims. 记住 嫌犯也是被害人
[21:15] Make it known that we have every intention 请让他们知悉我们的意图是
[21:17] of bringing Westbrook to justice for his crimes. 将韦斯特布鲁克绳之于法
[21:20] Why go after Westbrook now, after all these years? 为什么这么多年之后才来找韦斯特布鲁克寻仇
[21:22] It’s likely something pushed one, 应该是有事促使了其中的一个
[21:24] if not both of the unsubs over the edge. 或两个嫌犯情绪爆发
[21:26] It could have been an anniversary or a recent death. 可能是周年纪念或是最近有人死亡
[21:29] And understanding that trigger 了解这个诱因
[21:30] will be key to preventing these two 将会是阻止这两人
[21:31] from crossing the line between kidnapping and killing. 越过绑架和谋杀之间那条线的关键
[21:34] Thank you. 谢谢
[21:40] Dude, you should have seen your face. 哥们 你真该看看你当时的表情
[21:42] It wasn’t funny, Chad. 这不好笑 查得
[21:43] You gays could just call. 你们打电话给我就好了啊
[21:44] Why? So you can send our calls 为什么 这样你就能再把我们的电话
[21:45] to voicemail again? 转去语音信箱吗
[21:46] And where were you yesterday, huh? 你昨天去哪里了
[21:48] – I had to work. – Yeah, bull. -我得上班 -胡扯
[21:50] Will one of you tell me why the hell I’m here. 你们要不要告诉我到底为什么来这
[21:53] Go see for yourself. 你自己去看
[22:22] You ok? 你没事吧
[22:26] Yeah. Yeah, I’m fine. Let’s just get this guy. 没 没事 我们专心找这家伙吧
[22:32] How did Linda take it? 琳达什么反应
[22:33] Well, at first she defended him, 刚开始她还帮他说话
[22:35] insisted he would have never jeopardized his career. 坚持说他绝不可能会危及自己的事业
[22:36] But by the end, she was asking me 但是最后 她问我
[22:39] if I knew any good divorce lawyers. 认不认识好一点的离婚律师
[22:41] What about out here? Anything? 这里有发现吗
[22:45] dating back to early 2000. 追溯到2000年初
[22:46] This guy literally has hundreds of cases 这家伙真的经手过上百起
[22:48] involving young boys. 涉及小男孩的案子
[22:49] The list of victims and potential unsubs 被害人和潜在嫌犯名单
[22:51] just keep getting longer. 越来越长了
[22:53] Moving around wasn’t for safety. 四处搬家不是为了自身安全
[22:55] It was because he wanted to avoid getting caught. 而是因为他不想被抓
[22:57] Westbrook didn’t touch these kids. 韦斯特布鲁克没有碰过那些孩子
[23:00] What are you talking about? 你在说什么
[23:01] Linda was right. 琳达说得对
[23:02] He wouldn’t have jeopardized his career. 他不会危及到自己的事业
[23:04] He’s smart. 他是聪明人
[23:05] These boys are too big of a risk. 这些男孩风险太大了
[23:06] Think about it. 你们想想
[23:08] Sandusky didn’t molest his players. 桑达斯基没有对他的被害人下过手
[23:10] He kept it separate. 只是把他们隔离起来
[23:12] We need to be looking for 我们要去搜寻
[23:12] a place that’s completely unconnected, 一个完全与世隔绝的地方
[23:14] that wouldn’t have affected Westbrook’s career. 一个不会危及到韦斯特布鲁克事业的地方
[23:17] How do you know? 你怎么知道
[23:21] Just trust me, I know. 相信我 我知道
[23:30] You know I hate this guy just as much as you do, 你们知道我跟你们一样恨这个人
[23:32] but this is insane. 但这简直是疯了
[23:33] You have to let him go. 你们得放他走
[23:35] Let’s just get his confession, 我们拿到他的认罪录像
[23:36] then go straight to the cops. 然后直接去找警察就行了
[23:37] And say what, you kidnapped a man and held him prisoner? 然后说什么 你们绑架囚禁了一个人吗
[23:40] We have to at least try. 我们至少得试试
[23:42] I mean, we owe it to Matt. 这是我们欠马特的
[23:44] You think any of this will make a difference? 你们觉得这样就能改变现状吗
[23:45] It won’t. 不会的
[23:47] I’m out of here. 我要走了
[23:49] You’re not leaving. 你不能走
[23:51] How much have you had to drink? 你喝了多少酒
[23:52] This is payback, 这是那个变态
[23:54] for what that perve did. 该有的报应
[23:58] He ruined our lives. 他毁了我们的人生
[24:00] You’re right! 你说得对
[24:02] What I did, it was wrong. 我以前做的事 都是错的
[24:05] But that was in the past. 但那都已经过去了
[24:07] I swear to you, I’ve changed. 我发誓 我已经改过了
[24:09] Say it again to the camera. 对着摄像机再说一遍
[24:10] Look, I’m married. 我结婚了
[24:13] I even have a kid on the way. 我的孩子也快出生了
[24:16] Please, just let me get back to my family. 求你们 放我回家吧
[24:19] What if he’s right? What if he has changed? 如果他说的是真的呢 如果他真的改过了呢
[24:22] I can’t believe you’re falling for these lies. 真不敢相信你会信他的连篇鬼话
[24:25] People like him don’t change. 他这样的人是不会变的
[24:30] Hey, Chad, take it easy. 查得 冷静
[24:31] The only way you’re getting out of here is in a body bag! 他想离开这里 只有死这一条路
[24:34] What are you doing? 你在干什么
[24:35] Put the gun down, Chad, all right? 放下枪 查得
[24:39] Stop! Guys, chill. 住手 兄弟们 冷静
[24:43] What are you doing, Chad? 你在干什么 查得
[24:45] – Give me the gun! – No! -把枪给我 -不
[24:57] The more we learn about Westbrook, 我们对韦斯特布鲁克的了解越深
[24:58] the less I want to save him. 我就越不想救他
[24:59] This isn’t about him, it’s about saving his victims. 这不是为了他 而是为了拯救他的被害人
[25:02] According to this, back in 2005, 根据这份资料 在2005年
[25:04] Westbrook worked closely with a volunteer-run facility 韦斯特布鲁克跟一个志愿者运营的机构有密切合作
[25:07] known as the Sudworth Place. 名字叫萨德沃斯之家
[25:08] It’s a halfway house for troubled kids. 是收留问题少年的管教所
[25:10] Yeah, he’s still pretty active with the organization. 对 他现在跟这个组织仍有联系
[25:12] He made a $5,000 donation last year. 去年捐了5000美元
[25:15] Looks like he chaired numerous events 看来他主办了很多活动
[25:16] and even hosted overnight field trips. 甚至还有过夜的野外旅行
[25:18] That would give him the isolation he needed 这样他就能尽情摆布那些男孩
[25:19] to manipulate these boys. 而不受外界干扰
[25:21] Holy moley. 老天爷
[25:22] Last week, a former resident of the Sudworth Place, 上周 曾在萨德沃斯之家住过的
[25:25] Matthew Jones, he committed suicide. 马特·琼斯自杀了
[25:28] How? 怎么自杀的
[25:29] Uh…drug overdose. 药物过量
[25:31] According to his last social media post, 他在社交网络上的最后一条状态
[25:33] he, quote, “Couldn’t deal with the injustice of this world.” 写着 “没法再承受这世上的不公”
[25:36] When was the funeral, Garcia? 他的葬礼是什么时候 加西亚
[25:38] Yesterday morning. 昨天早上
[25:39] It’s no coincidence that later that night 杰克 韦斯特布鲁克在同一天晚上失踪
[25:41] Jack Westbrook went missing. 这绝不是巧合
[25:42] Matthew’s death must have been the unsub’s trigger. 马修的死肯定是不明嫌犯的诱因
[25:45] Yeah, this is about retribution. 没错 这就是报复
[25:47] Garcia, see who else spent time at Sudworth Place 加西亚 查查马修住在萨德沃斯之家期间
[25:49] around the time Matthew was there. 还有什么人住在那里
[25:50] Our unsubs will be on that list. 嫌犯肯定就在其中
[25:52] Come on, Chad, get up, man. This isn’t funny. 查得 快起来 伙计 这一点都不好玩
[25:55] He’s dead. 他死了
[25:57] You killed him. 是你们杀了他
[25:58] Shut the hell up! 你他妈闭嘴
[25:59] Chad, get up! 查得 快起来
[26:02] What’d you do? 你干了什么
[26:03] You saw what happened. It was an accident. 你刚才也在场 这是意外
[26:04] I was trying to stop him. 我只是想阻止他
[26:06] Nobody was supposed to die. 本来不该有人死的
[26:07] Chad was gonna kill him. 查得本想杀了他
[26:08] Which one of you is gonna be next? 你们谁会是下一个
[26:10] Shut up! 给我闭嘴
[26:12] I need to think. 我得想想
[26:14] How far are you gonna take this? 你们到底想做到什么程度
[26:17] Where are you going? We all need to get out of here. 你要去哪 我们都得离开这里
[26:18] I’m not going anywhere until I get what I came here for, 在达到来这的目标之前 我哪都不去
[26:21] and that’s his confession on camera. 我要录下他认罪的画面
[26:22] Andrew, come on! 安德鲁 得了吧
[26:23] Look where revenge has gotten you. 看看复仇给你们带来了什么
[26:25] Chad is dead. 查得已经死了
[26:27] Keep and eye on him. 你盯着他
[26:29] Wait, where are you going? 等下 你要去哪
[26:31] If he doesn’t start talking, 如果他还不开口
[26:33] then we’re gonna burn this whole place down with him in it. 那我们就连他一起 把这地方烧为灰烬
[26:43] I’ve got more 4-1-1 on Matthew Jones. 找到关于马修·琼斯的新线索了
[26:45] He was in and out of the Sudworth Place 在2002到2004年间
[26:46] from 2002 to 2004. 他曾多次入住萨德沃斯之家
[26:48] He overlapped with 22 other boys. 同期有其他22名男孩
[26:50] Look for guys with spotty work histories, 找找不停打散工的人
[26:51] mostly working odd or solitary jobs. 主要锁定奇怪或者不用跟人打交道的工作
[26:54] Not enough. Give me more. 条件还不够 继续说
[26:55] They most likely would have stayed in the area. 他们很可能一直住在这片地区
[26:57] Ok. We’re getting somewhere, 好吧 有所发现
[26:58] Sort of somewhere. I got 6 names. 算是发现吧 找到六人
[27:00] Garcia, these guys went through a traumatic experience. 加西亚 这些人有过惨痛的经历
[27:02] They would have stayed in contact with each other. 会和其他人保持联系
[27:05] Bingo. Chad Griffith, 找到了 查得·格里菲斯
[27:07] Andrew Ford, Brian Stiller. 安德鲁·福特和布莱恩·斯蒂勒
[27:09] According to social media, they have kept in contact. 根据社交网络记录 他们一直有联系
[27:12] Only Andrew and Chad posted about Matthew’s death. 马修自杀后 只有安德鲁和查得发过相关状态
[27:17] Uh, Andrew recently wrote about, quote, 安德鲁最近的一条状态是
[27:19] “Bringing the monsters to justice.” “让那个禽兽绳之以法”
[27:22] Chad, not so much, quote, 查得却不太一样 写着
[27:23] “I could kill him with my bare hands.” “我可以徒手干掉他”
[27:25] Two different motivations. 两种不同的动机
[27:26] One wants revenge, the other wants justice. 一个想复仇 一个只想将罪人缉拿归案
[27:28] I think we have our two unsubs. 我想他们就是那两名嫌犯
[27:30] What about the third guy Brian Stiller? 那第三个人呢 布莱恩·斯蒂勒
[27:32] He works as a janitor at the Harold street motel. 他是哈罗德街汽车旅馆的清洁工
[27:35] He has lived and worked there for the last two years. 过去两年他一直在那里居住和工作
[27:37] You think he has anything to do with this? 你们觉得他跟此事有关吗
[27:39] We should talk to him. 我们得找他谈谈
[27:43] Say your name for the camera. 对着相机说出你的名字
[27:48] Come on. 快点
[27:49] This is the only way you’re gonna get out of here alive. 你要想活着出去就得这么做
[27:54] Do you have a death wish? 你是想死吗
[27:58] Andrew’s gonna be back soon. 安德鲁很快就会回来
[27:59] If you don’t talk, 如果你还不开口
[28:00] he’s gonna burn this place down with you in it. 他就会连你一起 把这地方付之一炬
[28:07] None of this was my idea. 我跟这事没关系
[28:09] I know that. 我知道
[28:11] They dragged you into it. 是他们硬拉你入伙的
[28:13] And now you could be facing manslaughter. 而现在你可能面临过失杀人的指控
[28:16] You don’t understand. Chad was gonna– 你不明白 查得是想
[28:18] Brian, Brian, Brian. 布莱恩 布莱恩 布莱恩
[28:21] You’re a good kid, I know that. 你是个好孩子 我知道
[28:30] I always knew you were different. 我一直都清楚你与众不同
[28:37] I saw what no one else could see. 我在你身上看到了别人看不到的特质
[28:39] Not even your parents. 甚至连你父母都没看出来
[28:43] What are you talking about? 你到底在说什么
[28:45] You weren’t like the others. 你跟其他人不一样
[28:47] Even back then. 就算当年也是如此
[28:50] Oh, come on. 得了吧
[28:52] You knew you were special. 你知道自己与众不同
[28:58] To be honest, 说实话
[29:00] you were my favorite. 你曾是我的最爱
[29:05] The pizza and the video games. 我们一起吃披萨 打游戏
[29:07] I don’t want to hear this. 我不想听
[29:08] Remember I took you to see “Harry Potter”? 记得我带你去看《哈利·波特》吗
[29:10] You loved those books. 你超爱那些书
[29:11] I said I don’t want to hear this. 我说了我不想听
[29:12] You’d stay up all night reading — 你会看一整晚书
[29:13] Stop! Just stop! 住口 给我住口
[29:24] Look… 听我说
[29:27] there’s still time to get out of this. 你还有机会摆脱这一切
[29:30] There’s already one dead body down here. 现在已经死了一个人
[29:32] If I die, that makes two. 如果我死了 那就成两个了
[29:36] The cops will make the connection. 警察会查出其中联系的
[29:42] And guess who’s taking the fall for it. 猜猜最后倒霉的是谁
[29:47] It won’t be Andrew. 肯定不会是安德鲁
[29:50] He’ll pin this whole thing on you. 他会把整件事都推倒你头上
[29:52] I mean, after all, you’re the one who killed Chad. 毕竟你才是杀死查得的人
[29:58] Brian, look at me. 布莱恩 看着我
[30:01] Hey, Brian. 布莱恩
[30:03] Brian, look at me! 布莱恩 看着我
[30:10] You have to end this. 你必须结束这一切
[30:12] Get me out of here… 把我放出去
[30:15] and you and I can both go to the cops 我们可以一起去找警察
[30:16] and we can explain this whole thing to them. 向他们解释整件事
[30:19] We’ll do it together. 我们一块去
[30:31] Brian Stiller, FBI! 布莱恩·斯蒂勒 联邦调查局
[30:42] Clear! 安全
[30:43] Clear. 安全
[30:45] Aaron, I think you might want to take a look at this. 艾伦 我想你该过来看看
[31:09] You all right? 你没事吧
[31:14] You did the right thing. 你做了正确的选择
[31:15] What’s gonna happen to Andrew? 安德鲁会怎么样
[31:19] I think you know what needs to be done. 我想你知道该怎么做
[31:23] You take care of him, I’ll go deal with the cops. 你处理他吧 我去处理警察那边
[31:26] But you said we’d go together. 可是你说我们一块去
[31:27] Just — just let me deal with them. 让 让我来搞定他们
[31:32] All right? 好吗
[31:34] Trust me. 相信我
[31:36] You go home 你回家
[31:39] and you get rid of those keepsakes. 把那些纪念品都处理掉
[31:42] And make sure there are no loose ends. 确保没有留下任何线索
[31:44] What’s that supposed to mean? 你这话什么意思
[31:50] Come on. 拜托
[31:52] You thought I didn’t know? 你以为我不知道吗
[31:55] I’ve always known you and I were alike. 我一直都知道我们很像
[31:59] Even when you were a little boy. 即使是在你还小的时候
[32:05] I saw that sparkle in your eye. 我就看到了你眼中的火花
[32:09] It’s ok. Shh. 没事的
[32:10] It’s ok, hey? 没事的
[32:13] Your secret is safe with me. 我会替你保守秘密
[32:17] Hey, I found this — 我找到了这个
[32:21] What happened?! 搞什么
[32:25] He gave me no choice. 是他逼我的
[32:38] I checked the main office. Brian wasn’t there. 我查过总公司 布莱恩不在
[32:40] According to the schedule, he’s supposed to be on duty. 根据安排表 他现在本该在上班
[32:43] It looks like Brian picked up where Jack left off. 看来布莱恩接了杰克的班
[32:46] According to the manager, 经理说
[32:47] he left in the middle of his shift. 他班上到一半就走了
[32:48] She came to look for him. 所以她过来找他
[32:50] Wouldn’t want Brian to miss out on the fun. 他们不想让布莱恩错过好戏
[32:51] The question is, 问题是
[32:52] are they aware of what Brian’s been hiding? 他们知道布莱恩的秘密吗
[32:54] No doubt that would have ruined the friendship. 这毫无疑问会毁掉他们之间的友谊
[32:56] We can use that. 我们可以利用这点
[33:01] Brian… 布莱恩
[33:07] hand me the gun. 把枪给我
[33:10] Come on, man. 给我啊 伙计
[33:13] Come on. 给我
[33:15] You should have stuck to the plan. 你应该按照计划行事的
[33:17] Why’d you get him out? 你为什么把他弄出来
[33:18] He swore he’d admit to what he did 他发誓要是我把他拉上来
[33:19] if I pulled him up. 他就会承认他的所作所为
[33:19] Of course he did, and you fell for it! 他当然会这么说 而你居然信了
[33:21] I tried, all right?! 我也努力过 知道吗
[33:24] Come on. 来吧
[33:27] Let’s just burn this place down like you said 我们就照你说的把这地方烧了
[33:29] and pretend this never happened. 然后假装这件事没有发生过
[33:35] Ok. Thanks, Hotch. 好的 谢谢 霍奇
[33:37] They found several photos of underage boys. 他们找到了几张未成年少男的照片
[33:39] He’d been keeping their underwear as souvenirs. 他把他们的内裤留作纪念
[33:45] What Brian’s done is rare. 布莱恩的行为很罕见
[33:47] Statistically, very few victims of molestation 统计上来讲 性骚扰受害者很少会
[33:49] become predators themselves. 变成施暴者
[33:51] We searched Andrew and Chad’s apartment. 我们搜了安德鲁和查得的公寓
[33:52] Came up empty. 没有任何发现
[33:53] Spoke to a neighbor, 问过一个邻居
[33:54] said she hadn’t seen them in a few days. 她说已经几天没见过他们了
[33:55] Well, make sure you keep 确保你留几个人
[33:56] a couple of your guys back to patrol the area 在那片地区巡逻
[33:58] just in case they surface. 以防他们出现
[33:59] I’ll get on it. 我这就去
[34:01] Hey, sweetness, tell me something good. 宝贝 给我点好消息
[34:03] I did some snooping into Chad and his bank account. 我查了一下查得和他的银行账户
[34:05] He’s been regularly depositing checks 有家叫VBH的建筑公司
[34:06] from a VBH Construction. 定期给他开支票
[34:08] They have a site 他们有个施工地点
[34:09] that got shut down due to permit issues. 因为许可证问题而被关闭
[34:10] Guess where it’s located. 猜猜那地方在哪
[34:12] Right in the middle of the comfort zone. 就在他们的安全区中心
[34:13] Must be where they’re holding Jack. 他们肯定把杰克藏在那了
[34:14] – Here’s the address. – Thanks, mama. -地址发过去了 -谢谢 亲爱的
[34:19] All right, ready? 好了 准备好了吗
[34:38] That’s the last of it. 这是最后一点了
[35:18] FBI, don’t move! 联邦调查局 不许动
[35:20] Don’t come any closer! I mean it! 别过来 我是认真的
[35:21] Put the weapon down. 放下武器
[35:22] What the hell are you doing? 你这是干吗
[35:23] Where are Jack and Chad? 杰克和查得在哪
[35:25] They’re dead. 他们死了
[35:26] N-nobody was supposed to die. 本来不该有人死的
[35:28] Andrew, put the gun down. 安德鲁 把枪放下
[35:30] – Can’t do that. – Listen to her, Drew. -做不到 -听她的 德鲁
[35:32] Shut up, Brian, I got this. 闭嘴 布莱恩 我能搞定
[35:33] – Let us help you. – Help us? -让我们来帮你们 -帮我们
[35:35] Where were you when we needed you? 我们当年需要你们的时候 你们在哪
[35:37] You have no idea what that man did to us. 你根本不知道那人对我们做过些什么
[35:39] We were just kids! 我们还只是孩子
[35:40] – Yes, I do. – Hey, I said back up! -我了解 -我叫你们退后
[35:42] Just listen to me. Just listen. 听我说 听我说
[35:48] I’m putting this away. 我现在把枪放下
[35:53] Kid, you don’t want to do this. 孩子 你也不想这么做
[35:55] Just give me the gun. 把枪给我
[35:56] And you have my word that I’ll get you a confession. 我保证我会让他认罪的
[35:59] Who are you talking about? 你在说谁
[36:00] Westbrook is dead. 韦斯特布鲁克已经死了
[36:02] You just gotta trust me on this, man. 你要相信我 伙计
[36:03] Why would I trust you? 我为什么要相信你
[36:06] Because the same thing happened to me when I was a kid. 因为我小的时候也经历过同样的事
[36:09] What happened to you happened to me. 你的经历也发生在我身上过
[36:11] I’m not lying. 我没骗你
[36:13] Think about this. 好好想想
[36:15] This is the rest of your life, man. 这可是你的后半辈子
[36:17] You don’t want to go out like this. 你不会想这样的
[36:19] Come on, look around. Look around. 看看 看看你周围
[36:26] A confession’s not gonna mean 要是你死了
[36:27] a damn thing if you’re dead. 认罪还有什么用
[36:29] If you put that gun down, I can help you. 你要是把枪放下 我可以帮你
[36:40] Thank God you’re here. Andrew killed Jack and Chad. 谢天谢地你们来了 安德鲁杀了杰克和查得
[36:43] – What? – Don’t worry. -什么 -别担心
[36:44] We know it wasn’t your idea. 我们知道这不是你的主意
[36:45] But we also know 但我们也知道
[36:46] that you like to keep souvenirs. 你喜欢保存纪念品
[36:48] Hey, what are you talking about? 你在说什么
[36:50] You’re under arrest for possession 你因持有和散布
[36:51] and distribution of child pornography. Let’s go. 儿童色情物品而被捕了 走吧
[36:55] Brian Stiller, you have the right to remain silent. 布莱恩·斯蒂勒 你有权保持沉默
[36:57] Anything you say can and will be used against you. 你所说的一切都将被用作呈堂证供
[37:01] I promised you a confession. 我保证过会让他认罪
[37:02] I didn’t say it would be the one you wanted to hear. 可我没说这会是你想见到的结果
[37:10] “Our moral responsibility is not to stop the future, 我们的道德责任不是去阻止未来
[37:14] but to shape it. 而是去塑造未来
[37:15] To channel our destiny in humane directions 把我们的命运引向慈爱
[37:18] and to ease the trauma of transition.” 并减轻转变过程中的痛苦
[37:21] Alvin Toffler. 阿尔文·托夫勒[未来学家]
[37:32] We’ve only been gone an hour 我们才离开一个小时
[37:34] and two more of Westbrook’s victims have come forward. 就又有两个韦斯特布鲁克的受害者站出来了
[37:41] You know what happened to me, don’t you? 你知道我的经历 对吧
[37:45] Who told you? 谁告诉你的
[37:47] You did. 你
[37:48] The way you handled this case, 你处理这个案子的方式
[37:50] body language, all of it. 你的身体语言
[37:54] Look, you can tell me 你想告诉我多少
[37:56] as little or as much as you want to. 就告诉我多少
[37:59] But whatever happened… 但是不管发生了什么
[38:03] I’m sorry. 我感到很遗憾
[38:07] It was a long time ago, Callahan. 那是很久以前的事了 卡拉翰
[38:08] I get it. 我明白
[38:11] How do you compartmentalize cases like these? 你是怎么做到不把自身情绪带入这种案子的
[38:17] Believe it or not, these are the good ones, 不管你信不信 这已经算不错了
[38:19] knowing that these guys are locked up 至少知道这些人入狱
[38:20] and that they can’t hurt any more innocent children. 不会再伤害其他无辜的孩子了
[38:24] Even though I know this stuff, I still worry about Meg. 就算我知道 我还是会担心梅格
[38:27] She’s got you to look out for her. 她有你照顾
[38:29] She’ll be fine. 不会有事的
[38:32] Speak of the devil. 说曹操曹操到
[38:35] Hey, sweet girl. How was your day? 宝贝 你今天过得怎么样
[38:37] It was great until Mrs. Peterson thought it’d be genius 本来挺好的 结果彼得森老师心血来潮
[38:39] to give us a pop quiz fourth period. 要在第四节课给我们来个突击小测验
[38:42] So annoying. 真讨厌
[38:43] Well, life is not finals. 生活不是只有期末考试的
[38:44] I know. I know. It’s daily pop quizzes. 我知道 我知道 还有每天的突击小测验
[38:47] That’s my girl. 这才是我闺女
[38:49] Where’s Chris? 克里斯在哪
[38:50] He’s still at work. 他还在上班
[38:52] Ok. Look, make sure you’re home on time. 听着 你要按时回家
[38:54] Otherwise a search party’s coming for you. 不然我就派搜查队去找你
[38:56] And make sure you text me when you land 你也要一下飞机就给我发短信
[38:57] or I’ll send one for you. 不然我也派搜查队去找你
[39:01] I love you. 我爱你
[39:03] Love you, too. See you in the morning. 我也爱你 早上见
[39:05] Yeah. 好
[39:08] I still don’t get the point of homework. 我还是不明白为什么要留作业
[39:10] Right. After 6 hours of school, 没错 上了六个小时的课
[39:11] the last thing I want to do 我根本不想
[39:13] is come home and continue the torture. 回家还要继续这种折磨
[39:15] Seriously, I mean, how often is America’s Next Top Model 说真的 全美超模新秀大赛里那些模特
[39:18] going to use geometry? 哪辈子会用到几何呀
[39:20] Omg, he messaged us back. 天啊 他回我们信息了
[39:23] He is so hot. 他好帅
[39:26] Could you imagine if he was your boyfriend? 你能想象他是你男朋友吗
[39:31] He’s asking for a picture. 他要我们发照片给他
[39:33] Well, how’s my hair look? 我发型怎么样
[39:35] Wait, you’re not actually sending him one, are you? 等一下 你不会真要给他发照片吧
[39:38] Well, he’s a senior. There’s no big deal. 他是高四的 没什么大不了
[39:41] Ok,fine. If you’re so worried, 好吧 你要是这么担心的话
[39:43] then take it with me. 就跟我一块拍一张
犯罪心理

Post navigation

Previous Post: 犯罪心理(Criminal Minds)第10季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 犯罪心理(Criminal Minds)第10季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme