时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:13] | Hey, this one’s good. | 这个不错啊 |
[00:14] | What do you think, honey? | 你觉得呢 宝贝儿 |
[00:20] | Ty? | 泰 |
[00:22] | Tyler. | 泰勒 |
[00:26] | Tyler? | 泰勒 |
[00:31] | Tyler! | 泰勒 |
[00:42] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[00:46] | Tyler! | 泰勒 |
[00:49] | My God! | 老天啊 |
[00:50] | Don’t ever do that. Ok? | 再别这样了 好吗 |
[00:53] | You can’t just walk off. | 你不能一声不吭地走开 |
[00:54] | You have to tell me where you’re going. | 去哪都要和我说一声 |
[00:56] | Look, mom. I found a guy taking a nap. | 看啊 妈妈 有个人在睡觉 |
[01:07] | Did you find him here like that? | 你看到的时候他就这样吗 |
[01:09] | You see any grownups? | 有没有看见大人 |
[01:15] | Hello. | 你好 |
[01:18] | Hello. Are you ok? | 你好 你还好吗 |
[01:25] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[01:27] | Let me out! | 放我出去 |
[01:35] | We need the details of the Cronenberg case | 我们需要立刻将柯南伯格案的细节 |
[01:36] | uploaded to VICAP asap, and Cruz is expecting our assessments | 上传暴力犯罪数据库 科鲁兹要我们的评估 |
[01:39] | for his presentation to JCS and DOJ. | 他要给参谋长联席会议和司法部看 |
[01:41] | Consider it d-o-n-e. | 交给我了 |
[01:42] | And, Garcia, I owe you another one. | 加西亚 我还欠你一份人情 |
[01:44] | No, you don’t. Get out of here. | 不 不欠 快走吧 |
[01:45] | All right, call me if you need me. | 好的 有需要给我打电话 |
[01:46] | I will. And have a happy Halloween. | 会的 万圣节快乐 |
[01:49] | Happy Halloween. | 万圣节快乐 |
[01:50] | – Eek. – See ya. | -唷 -回见 |
[02:12] | We’re closed! | 打烊了 |
[02:16] | I’m Aaron Hotchner. I’m a friend of Penelope’s. | 我是艾伦·霍奇纳 佩内洛普的朋友 |
[02:19] | You’re friends with Penelope? | 你是佩内洛普的朋友 |
[02:21] | We work together, yes. | 我们是同事 |
[02:23] | Honey, I thought you was a bill collector. | 亲爱的 我还以为是收账的 |
[02:25] | Come on in and get out of that rain. | 快进来 外面雨真大 |
[02:33] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[02:35] | Madame Bouvier, I presume? | 你是布维尔夫人吧 |
[02:38] | The one and only. | 独一无二的 |
[02:40] | I just put on some tea. You want a cup? | 我刚泡了茶 要来一杯吗 |
[02:42] | No, thank you. | 不了 多谢 |
[02:43] | Suit yourself. | 那随便你了 |
[02:44] | Wait here. I got what you came for. | 等一下 我去拿你要的东西 |
[03:07] | Penelope called just in time. | 佩内洛普的电话来得正是时候 |
[03:10] | I’ve been looking for one for weeks. Where did you find it? | 我找了好几周 你在哪里找到的 |
[03:12] | I suppose miss Garcia didn’t tell you. | 我猜加西亚小姐没跟你说过吧 |
[03:15] | Madame Bouvier never reveals her secrets. | 布维尔夫人从不揭秘 |
[03:18] | No, she didn’t mention that. I’m sorry. | 对 她没提过 抱歉 |
[03:20] | Child, I’m playin’. My cousin runs a prop house in Hollywood. | 我开玩笑啦 我表亲在好莱坞开了家道具店 |
[03:24] | He FedEx’d it. | 他快递来的 |
[03:25] | Well, you and your cousin | 你和你的表亲 |
[03:26] | are gonna make one boy’s Halloween very special. | 给了一个小男孩非常特别的万圣节 |
[03:29] | How much do I owe you? | 我要付多少钱 |
[03:29] | You know what? It’s on the house. | 要我说呢 这个我请 |
[03:32] | Any friend of Penelope is a friend of madame Bouvier. | 佩内洛普的朋友就是布维尔夫人的朋友 |
[03:34] | No, I insist. | 不 我坚持 |
[03:35] | No, no, no. I insist. | 不不 我坚持 |
[03:37] | Any man that will come out in this mess for his son | 父亲为了儿子如此不嫌麻烦 |
[03:40] | deserves a break. | 这是应有的回报 |
[03:42] | The world could use more good fathers. | 世上的好父亲永远不嫌多 |
[03:45] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[03:47] | Shall I return it Monday? | 周一还来可以吗 |
[03:50] | When you come back, | 等你下次来 |
[03:52] | you should let me read your palm. | 应该让我替你看看手相 |
[03:55] | Now, that I’ll charge you for. | 那是要收费的 |
[03:59] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[03:59] | Happy Halloween. | 万圣节快乐 |
[04:02] | – Bye-bye. – Bye. | -再见 -再见 |
[04:09] | G-man! | 联调局探员 |
[04:14] | – Hey, you. – Dad! | -嘿 你回来了 -爸爸 |
[04:16] | – I come bearing gifts! – What is it? | -我带礼物来了 -是什么 |
[04:21] | Wait for it… | 睁大眼睛 |
[04:23] | Lord vader… | 维达勋爵[星球大战人物] |
[04:25] | You got it?! yes! | 你拿到了 耶 |
[04:27] | Oh, my gosh, how did you find it the night before Halloween? | 天啊 你怎么赶在万圣节前夜找到了啊 |
[04:29] | I never real my secrets. Check it out. Totally authentic. | 我从不揭秘 看看 绝对正宗 |
[04:33] | Jack, I am your father. | 杰克 我是你父亲 |
[04:37] | And, look. Everything lights up. | 瞧 全套都可以发亮 |
[04:39] | Get the belt out. | 还有腰带 |
[04:40] | Can I go try it on? | 我可以去试试吗 |
[04:41] | Did you do your homework? | 作业做完了吗 |
[04:42] | I’ll go do it now. | 我现在就去做 |
[04:43] | Did you have a good dinner? | 晚饭吃好了吗 |
[04:44] | Yeah! thanks, dad. Bye, Aunt Jessica. | 吃好了 多谢爸爸 再见 杰西卡姨妈 |
[04:47] | He’s been talking about trick-or-treating nonstop. | 他不停地讲”不给糖就捣乱” |
[04:51] | Yes, Garcia. | 喂 加西亚 |
[04:55] | All right. I’ll be right there. | 好的 我马上就来 |
[04:59] | Don’t worry. Go. I can stay. | 别担心 快去 我可以留下 |
[05:03] | Thanks. I’ll go tell Jack. | 谢谢 我去告诉杰克 |
[05:07] | Oh, my fighters of crime, | 我的罪犯克星们 |
[05:08] | I hate to call us all in on this eve of all hallows eves, | 我真不想在万圣节前夜给你们打电话 |
[05:11] | but there are wicked things afoot. | 但邪魔妖孽不等人 |
[05:12] | Last Halloween, 11-year-old Joshua Parker | 去年万圣节 11岁的约书亚·帕克 |
[05:16] | disappeared in San Diego. | 在圣迭戈失踪 |
[05:20] | Generator should kick in. | 发电机会启动的 |
[05:22] | That was spooky. Joshua Parker– | 真诡异 约书亚·帕克 |
[05:25] | that name isn’t in any of our missing children case files. | 不在我们手里的失踪儿童案卷宗里 |
[05:27] | What do we know about him? | 我们怎么知道他的 |
[05:28] | Chronic runaway and disciplinary problems. | 习惯性出走 纪律问题 |
[05:30] | San Diego P.D. Never classified it as an abduction. | 圣迭戈警局没有将其定性为绑架案 |
[05:33] | This morning, Joshua turned up in a pumpkin patch | 今早 约书亚出现在一个南瓜集市里 |
[05:35] | 10 miles from where he was last seen. | 距离他最后出现的地点十英里 |
[05:37] | I know this case. Same thing happened in L.A. Last year. | 这案子我知道 去年洛杉矶也发生了同样的事情 |
[05:39] | Yeah, that would be Tommy Wilcox, 10 years old. | 对 被害人汤米·威科斯 10岁 |
[05:41] | He was found at Venice Beach on October 30. | 10月30号在威尼斯海滩被发现 |
[05:44] | He went missing the previous Halloween, too. | 他也是前一年万圣节失踪的 |
[05:45] | Yeah. And he died a few hours after they got him to the hospital. | 对 入院几小时后就死了 |
[05:50] | I thought they caught that guy. | 不是抓到凶手了吗 |
[05:51] | He had a bunch of stalker pics of the boy, didn’t he? | 他跟踪了那男孩很久 拍了一堆照片 是吧 |
[05:53] | Yeah, he confessed and pled guilty. | 是的 他对犯罪事实供认不讳 |
[05:54] | Yes and yes. That would be Rodney Tanner, | 对头对头 罗德尼·泰纳 |
[05:56] | pedophile sex offender, all-around icky person, | 恋童癖 性侵儿童 丧尽天良 |
[05:59] | currently residing at Chino State Prison. | 目前关押在奇诺州立监狱 |
[06:01] | So what do we have, a copycat or a coincidence? | 那这案子是怎么回事 模仿作案还是巧合 |
[06:02] | We also need to consider the possibility of there being a partner. | 也不能忽略是他同伙作案的可能性 |
[06:05] | How’s the Parker kid doing? | 帕克现在情况如何 |
[06:07] | He’s physically stable, but he’s vacillating between catatonic | 身体状况稳定了 但精神高度紧张 |
[06:09] | and completely freaked out. | 极度受惊 |
[06:11] | So I’m guessing he’s not talking much. | 他应该没说几句话吧 |
[06:12] | If the pattern holds, another boy will go missing tomorrow night. | 如果作案模式不变 明晚就又会有一个男孩失踪 |
[06:15] | And we’re headed to San Diego to prevent that from happening. | 我们这就去圣地亚哥阻止新案件的发生 |
[06:17] | Weather permitting, wheels up in 30. | 天气条件允许的话 30分钟后出发 |
[07:29] | Boxed In | 牢笼 |
[07:34] | “There is nothing funny about Halloween. | 万圣节一点都不好笑 |
[07:36] | This sarcastic festival reflects rather | 这个节日充满讽刺 |
[07:38] | an infernal demand for revenge by children | 不过是孩子们出于心理阴暗 |
[07:41] | on the adult world.” | 而对成人世界进行的报复 |
[07:43] | Jean Baudrillard. | 让·鲍德里亚[法国哲学家] |
[07:44] | Both victims were found exactly 364 days | 两名被害人都是在失踪 |
[07:48] | after their disappearance, | 364天后被发现的 |
[07:49] | which suggests they were actually released. | 也就是说他们是被放出来的 |
[07:51] | And someone wanted them found. | 有人希望他们被发现 |
[07:53] | Well, they were each caucasian boys about the same age. | 都是白人男孩 年龄相同 |
[07:56] | Both grabbed on Halloween night. | 都是在万圣节当晚被抓走的 |
[07:57] | So the victimology is consistent, | 被害人是同一类型 |
[07:59] | and clearly Halloween is significant. But why? | 万圣节显然很重要 但原因是什么 |
[08:01] | Reeks of a childhood tragedy. | 童年极度不幸 |
[08:03] | The question is, what did he do with them for 364 days? | 问题是 在这364天里他对他们做了什么 |
[08:06] | What are they doing with them? | 他们这些天经历了什么 |
[08:07] | Can’t rule out a partner until we talk to this Tanner creep. | 在见这个变态的泰纳前不能排除同伙作案的可能性 |
[08:10] | There was no evidence of sexual assault. | 没有证据显示是性侵 |
[08:12] | At least not the traditional kind. | 至少不同于传统的性侵 |
[08:14] | The first victim Tommy Wilcox died from malnutrition, | 第一名被害人汤米·威科斯死于营养不良 |
[08:16] | and his muscles were severely atrophied, | 肌肉严重萎缩 |
[08:18] | which means his physical activity | 这说明他的身体活动 |
[08:19] | must have been extremely limited. | 一定受到严格限制 |
[08:21] | It’s possible he spent the duration of his captivity restrained. | 可能在被囚禁期间身体受限 |
[08:24] | He also had puncture wounds, bruises, and was covered in splinters. | 他身上有刺伤 瘀伤 还浑身碎屑 |
[08:27] | What did he do, restrain the boy for a year | 他做了什么 把孩子关上一年 |
[08:29] | while he stabbed him and beat him with a two-by-four? | 任他用小刑具刺打 |
[08:31] | Too bad we can’t do the same thing to that unsub. | 真可惜我们不能以人渣之道还治人渣之身 |
[08:33] | Or unsubs. | 也可能是人渣们 |
[08:34] | Whatever. I’m down. | 随便吧 反正我很不开心 |
[08:36] | JJ, I want you and Reid at the hospital with Joshua Parker, | 小洁 你和里德去医院看约书亚·帕克 |
[08:38] | and, Dave, you’re with me at San Diego P.D. | 戴夫 我们去圣地亚哥警局 |
[08:40] | And Morgan and Kate, go to Chino State Prison, | 摩根和凯特去奇诺州立监狱 |
[08:42] | find out of Rodney Tanner has a partner. | 查明罗德尼·泰纳是否有同伙 |
[08:59] | Thank you for waiting. | 久等了 |
[08:59] | Well, his physical prognosis is actually quite good. | 他的体征反应良好 |
[09:03] | He’s exhausted and slightly dehydrated, | 他异常疲倦 轻微脱水 |
[09:05] | but somebody made sure he ate, | 但有人一直让他进食 |
[09:07] | maybe even gave him vitamin supplements. | 甚至可能给他服用了维生素补充剂 |
[09:09] | Were his muscles atrophied by any chance? | 他是否有肌肉萎缩 |
[09:11] | Yes. Badly. | 是的 还很严重 |
[09:13] | He’s going to need physical therapy, | 他要做物理治疗 |
[09:14] | but in time he should make a full recovery. | 过一段时间应该能完全恢复 |
[09:16] | What about splinters and puncture wounds? Any sign of those? | 他身上有没有碎屑或者刺伤 |
[09:18] | Yes. Both. | 有 都有 |
[09:20] | When do you think he might be able to talk to us? | 你觉得他什么时候可以跟我们聊聊 |
[09:22] | Uh, no time soon, I’m afraid. | 恐怕短期内都不行 |
[09:24] | It’s his mental state that concerns me. | 我很担心他的精神状况 |
[09:27] | He’s sedated now, but when he first came in, | 他现在安静下来了 但刚来的时候 |
[09:29] | he was unable to communicate and extremely agitated. | 他无法交流 极度焦躁 |
[09:32] | How so? | 怎么会这样 |
[09:33] | He was violent, tried to escape several times, | 他很暴力 几次试图逃走 |
[09:35] | kept screaming, “let me out, let me out.” | 一直在喊 放我出去 放我出去 |
[09:37] | We restrained him and that only made things worse. | 我们把他绑在床上 结果更糟 |
[09:41] | I can’t even imagine what he’s been through. | 无法想象他经历了什么 |
[09:44] | Excuse me for a moment? | 失陪一下 |
[09:48] | “Let me out.” What was he in? | 放我出去 他被关在哪里 |
[09:52] | A box. | 箱子里 |
[09:54] | A wooden one, and I’m guessing it wasn’t very big. | 木箱子 应该不大 |
[09:56] | Makes sense. Splinters, no physical activity. | 有可能 木刺 活动受限 |
[09:59] | What about the puncture wounds? | 那刺伤呢 |
[10:00] | Nails. The box was probably homemade. | 钉子造成的 箱子可能是自制的 |
[10:10] | You know, Josh Parker may never be able to tell us | 约书亚·帕克可能永远无法告诉我们 |
[10:11] | what really happened to him. | 在他身上发生了什么 |
[10:13] | Solitary confinement makes grown men crazy. | 单独囚禁能把一个成年人逼疯 |
[10:16] | Imagine what those conditions would do to a child. | 给一个孩子留下的伤害更是可想而知 |
[10:18] | There’s definitely an evolution between the two victims. | 两名被害人之间存在进化 |
[10:20] | Someone made sure that Joshua Parker was kept fed and alive, | 有人一直让约书亚·帕克进食 维持他的生命 |
[10:24] | not like the first victim. | 这与第一名被害人不同 |
[10:25] | Tommy Wilcox wasn’t supposed to die either. | 他本来也不想让汤米·威科斯死的 |
[10:27] | Killing’s not part of the plan. | 这不是他的计划 |
[10:28] | Holding them is all that matters. | 他只想关着他们 |
[10:31] | Here’s everything. | 资料都在这里了 |
[10:32] | Digital copies were sent to your tech analyst. | 电子版已经发给你们的技术分析师 |
[10:34] | Thank you, detective. | 谢谢 警探 |
[10:35] | Can I ask you guys a question? | 我能问个问题吗 |
[10:36] | Shoot. | 请讲 |
[10:37] | Honestly, what do you think? | 说实话 你们怎么看 |
[10:38] | This guy Tanner, he have a partner, | 这个叫泰纳的家伙 他有搭档 |
[10:40] | or is this some sort of copycat? | 还是说这是模仿案 |
[10:41] | Well, there’s another possibility. | 还有另一种可能 |
[10:42] | What if Tanner had nothing to do with it at all? | 也许泰纳跟本案完全没有关系 |
[10:44] | M.O. that specific, | 作案手法如此固定 |
[10:45] | that usually belongs to a single unsub acting alone. | 通常是一个嫌犯单独作案 |
[10:48] | Come on. They found pictures of the Wilcox kid in his apartment. | 拜托 他们在他家 发现了威科斯家孩子的照片 |
[10:51] | Surveillance photos only. | 只有偷拍照片 |
[10:52] | And there were pictures of other boys | 而且还有其他男孩的照片 |
[10:53] | and they’re all alive and well. | 他们都活得好好的 |
[10:55] | But he confessed. | 但他认罪了 |
[10:56] | What he’s saying is that psychos say the darnedest things. | 他的意思是 精神病患者会信口雌黄 |
[11:00] | Everything that comes out of their mouth | 从他们嘴里说出来的东西 |
[11:01] | has to be taken with a grain of salt, | 肯定是有所保留的 |
[11:02] | even if it’s a confession. | 认罪也不例外 |
[11:04] | We’ll know more after we talk to him. | 我们跟他谈一下应该会有帮助 |
[11:07] | And that was it. | 就是这样 |
[11:10] | I was done with him. | 我玩够他了 |
[11:12] | So I let him go. | 所以就放他走了 |
[11:15] | You weren’t concerned that he’d be able to identify you? | 你不担心他指认你吗 |
[11:18] | I knew he’d never live long enough. | 我知道他活不了那么久 |
[11:22] | I made sure of it. | 我确保他如此 |
[11:25] | All right, listen, Rodney, I’m gonna get right to it. | 罗德尼你听着 我就直说了 |
[11:27] | I hate prisons. | 我讨厌监狱 |
[11:28] | I don’t want to be here longer than I have to be. | 我不想在这里多待 |
[11:29] | Amen to that. | 完全同意 |
[11:31] | See, the truth is, we don’t think you did it. | 事实是 我们认为不是你干的 |
[11:36] | I guess it doesn’t matter what you think, | 你们怎么认为 其实无足轻重 |
[11:40] | now, does it? | 不是吗 |
[11:41] | You know that boy? | 你认识这个男孩吗 |
[11:48] | Maybe. Why? | 也许吧 怎么 |
[11:57] | We’re gonna take that as a no, | 那就是不认识 |
[11:59] | and you should consider decaf. | 另外你该考虑喝脱因咖啡了 |
[12:01] | We’re done here. | 我们谈完了 |
[12:02] | Wait. What? | 等等 什么 |
[12:04] | We also watched your taped confession, | 我们看过你的认罪录像 |
[12:05] | and that nervous knee thing you’re doing– | 像你现在这样的抖腿 |
[12:07] | you never stopped doing it then. | 那时候你也没停过 |
[12:09] | It’s called a tell, | 这个叫动作暗示 |
[12:10] | Rodney, and the reason you were doing it | 罗德尼 你会这样是因为 |
[12:11] | is you were under stress and making up a lie. | 你很紧张 你在编谎话 |
[12:13] | But today you give the exact same confession, | 你的今天认罪口供跟之前一样 |
[12:15] | but that knee, it’s not moving at all. | 但你的腿 完全没有动 |
[12:17] | Not until we showed you that picture. | 一直到我们给你看了那张照片 |
[12:20] | No, I had pictures. I took pictures of him. | 不 我有照片 我拍过他 |
[12:23] | Yeah, well, that just makes you a garden variety whack job. | 这样的话 看来你是真疯 |
[12:25] | No way that you abducted anyone. | 你没办法诱拐到孩子的 |
[12:27] | Rodney, we’re gonna recommend that you be resentenced, | 罗德尼 我们会建议对你重判 |
[12:29] | but in the meantime, they’re probably gonna | 但同时 他们可能会 |
[12:30] | take you out of protective custody | 把你移出保护性监禁 |
[12:32] | and put you into general population. | 转进普通牢房 |
[12:34] | You’re gonna be a big kid out there on that yard. | 在那边当个大孩子吧 |
[12:36] | Enjoy your day. | 祝你愉快 |
[12:37] | I did it. It was me. | 我干的 就是我 |
[12:41] | Wait! | 等一下 |
[12:43] | Just got off the phone with Morgan. | 刚跟摩根通完电话 |
[12:45] | Tanner didn’t take either of those boys | 两个男孩都不是泰纳抓的 |
[12:46] | and he doesn’t have a partner. | 他也没有搭档 |
[12:47] | He was attention seeking. | 他只是想引起关注 |
[12:49] | So it’s a single unsub. | 所以只有一个嫌犯 |
[12:50] | Wow. A pedophile willing to go to prison | 一个恋童癖为了成为焦点 |
[12:52] | just for some spotlight. | 竟然愿意进监狱 |
[12:54] | Talk about desperate. | 有多绝望啊 |
[12:55] | The glory of stolen thunder. | 偷来的光环 |
[12:56] | The ego’s a powerful motivator. | 自负是一个强有力的动机 |
[12:58] | What’s the status on Joshua Parker? | 约书亚·帕克现在状态怎么样 |
[12:59] | He’s still sedated. | 他打了镇静剂 |
[13:00] | Even if he weren’t, he’s in pretty bad shape mentally. | 就算没有 他的精神也很不稳定 |
[13:02] | I doubt he’d be able to give us much. | 我觉得他给不了我们什么线索 |
[13:04] | Excuse me, agents. We got our street patrols doubled | 打断一下 探员们 我们增派了街道巡逻队 |
[13:06] | and the press is ready for a statement. | 媒体也准备好发声明了 |
[13:07] | Good. Time to get the word out. | 很好 该广而告之了 |
[13:09] | It’s gonna be dark soon. | 很快就要天黑了 |
[13:12] | And stay tuned for an upcoming statement | 接下来请继续收看一则 |
[13:14] | from local authorities and the FBI… | 来自地方政府和联邦调查局的声明 |
[13:15] | Put the phone down, please. | 请放下手机 |
[13:17] | I just have to send this one text. | 我得发完这条短信 |
[13:18] | Oh, just this one. | 就这一条 |
[13:19] | That was delicious. I’m gonna go return some emails | 太好吃了 我得赶在要糖果的孩子们来之前 |
[13:22] | before more trick-or-treaters come. | 回几封邮件 |
[13:24] | Hunter, those green beans aren’t gonna eat themselves. | 亨特 那些青豆可不会把自己吃掉 |
[13:27] | Why do you even make these things? I hate them. | 你为什么要做这个 我讨厌青豆 |
[13:29] | Because I’m your mother, and your suffering is very important to me. | 因为我是你妈妈 我很乐意看你痛苦 |
[13:32] | Mom, can I go to Katie’s? | 妈 我能去凯蒂家吗 |
[13:34] | Homework done? | 作业做完了吗 |
[13:35] | Mostly. | 大部分 |
[13:36] | Then I guess you mostly can’t go. | 那我想你大部分不能去 |
[13:38] | Walk Caesar, finish your homework, and then you can go. | 遛一下凯撒 做完作业 你就可以去了 |
[13:40] | Babe, what’s the Amazon password? | 宝贝 亚马逊的密码是什么 |
[13:43] | It’s my birthday. | 我的生日 |
[13:44] | Shouldn’t use your birthday as your password, you know. | 不能用生日做密码 |
[13:45] | It’s easy to hack. | 很容易被盗 |
[13:47] | It’s not working! | 不对的 |
[13:48] | Finish up and load the dishwasher. | 快吃完放进洗碗机 |
[13:50] | You said I could go meet my friends. | 你说过我可以去见朋友 |
[13:51] | Then you’d better hurry. | 那你最好快一点 |
[13:52] | – Hon? – I’m coming. | -亲爱的 -来了 |
[14:03] | Welcome back. | 欢迎回来 |
[14:04] | Representatives from the FBI are warning parents | 联邦调查局的代表提醒家长 |
[14:06] | to stay with their kids at all times | 要一直陪着孩子 |
[14:08] | and to trick-or-treat in groups. | 并结队去要糖果 |
[14:10] | Extreme vigilance is the best weapon against these types of crimes. | 高度警惕是对付这种犯罪最好的武器 |
[14:13] | We’re advising all families with children, | 我们建议有孩子的家庭 |
[14:15] | especially those with boys between the ages of 10 and 12, | 尤其是家里有10到12岁男孩的 |
[14:17] | that if possible the children are out with their parents | 孩子在外出时最好有父母 |
[14:20] | or at least an adult over the age of 18. | 或至少一位成年人陪同 |
[14:23] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[14:38] | Home by 9:00, young man. | 九点之前回家 小家伙 |
[14:39] | Yes, ma’am! | 遵命 |
[14:45] | Trick-or-treat! | 不给糖就捣蛋 |
[14:49] | Sorry, guys. | 抱歉 伙计们 |
[14:51] | What took you so long? | 你怎么这么晚才来 |
[14:52] | My stupid mom. | 都怪我妈 |
[14:54] | Guys, let’s just go. | 伙计们 咱们开始吧 |
[14:59] | Let’s go! Let’s do some more, guys! | 走吧 再来几发 伙计们 |
[15:02] | Whoo! Let’s go! | 大家上啊 |
[15:12] | Check this out, guys. Let’s go! last one! | 瞧这里 伙计们 快上 最后一发 |
[15:15] | Let’s do this! | 大家一起来 |
[15:17] | Ready? Ready? Last one. | 准备好了吗 好了吗 最后一发 |
[15:25] | Let’s get out of here! let’s go! | 大家赶紧走 快走 |
[15:27] | That’s my house! | 那是我家 |
[15:33] | Get over here! | 给我过来 |
[15:54] | Damn kids. | 该死的小鬼们 |
[17:00] | No, no, Jess, let him have fun. | 不用了 杰西 让他玩吧 |
[17:02] | Just tell him congratulations, I’m sorry I missed it, and, | 替我恭喜他 告诉他我很抱歉我错过了 |
[17:06] | I’ll see him as soon as I can. | 我一有时间就去看他 |
[17:07] | Ok, thanks. Bye. | 好的 谢谢 再见 |
[17:10] | Jack won best costume in school. | 杰克赢得了学校的最佳装扮奖 |
[17:11] | Nice. What was he? | 真棒 他装扮成什么了 |
[17:13] | – Darth Vader. – Yes. | -达斯·维德 -厉害 |
[17:14] | – Henry? – Oh, all spider-man all day. | -亨利呢 -一整天都是蜘蛛侠 |
[17:17] | He told me we should be using web shooters at the FBI. | 他说联调局应该配备蛛网发射器 |
[17:20] | We absolutely should. | 真是好主意 |
[17:22] | You know, all these years and I never missed a Halloween. | 这些年来我从未错过一个万圣节 |
[17:25] | A couple of Easters and a Christmas | 虽然错过了几个复活节 一个圣诞节 |
[17:26] | and half of a birthday, | 还有一半的生日 |
[17:27] | but never a Halloween. | 但是从未错过万圣节 |
[17:29] | – Agent Hotchner. – Yes, sir. | -霍奇纳探员 -什么事 |
[17:30] | A 12-year-old boy’s gone missing. | 一个12岁男孩失踪了 |
[17:38] | You said on the news that one boy died? | 你在新闻发布会上说有个男孩死了 |
[17:40] | Yes. Unfortunately the first victim didn’t survive the ordeal. | 是的 很不幸 第一名被害人没能熬过来 |
[17:42] | But the boy who was found yesterday is expected to be all right. | 但是昨天找到的那个男孩会没事的 |
[17:45] | All right? | 没事 |
[17:47] | What happened to him? | 他怎么了 |
[17:49] | We’re not exactly sure. | 我们也不确定 |
[17:50] | But we do believe that his intention | 但我们相信嫌犯是打算 |
[17:52] | is to keep his victims alive. | 让被害人活着的 |
[17:54] | Those boys were missing for a year. | 那些孩子们失踪了一年 |
[17:57] | What is he doing to them? | 他到底对他们做了什么 |
[17:58] | – Honey. – No! | -亲爱的 -不 |
[18:01] | You go find my son! | 你们快去找我儿子 |
[18:02] | You get out and you find Hunter. | 赶紧出去 去找亨特 |
[18:05] | – Ann. – Get out! | -安 -快去 |
[18:06] | Ma’am, I understand that this is a lot. | 太太 我明白你现在很痛苦 |
[18:08] | Your son is missing as well? What a coincidence. | 你儿子也失踪了吗 真巧啊 |
[18:13] | Do you even have kids? | 你们有孩子吗 |
[18:15] | Mom. | 妈妈 |
[18:16] | Oh, baby. Oh, I’m sorry. I’m sorry. | 亲爱的 对不起 对不起 |
[18:20] | Come here. | 过来 |
[18:21] | Mrs. Olson, | 奥尔森太太 |
[18:22] | Agent Callahan and I are both parents, | 我和卡拉翰探员都已为人父母 |
[18:24] | and we understand how incredibly hard and terrifying this is. | 我们明白这事有多么艰难和可怕 |
[18:28] | Rest assured we’re doing everything we can to find Hunter. | 请放心 我们会竭尽所能找到亨特 |
[18:32] | I’m going to need your help. | 我需要你们的帮助 |
[18:33] | What do you need us to do? | 需要我们做什么 |
[18:34] | I need the names of the boys who Hunter was with tonight. | 我需要今晚和亨特在一起的孩子们的名字 |
[18:36] | Ok, uh, Jake McCauley, that’s his best friend. | 杰克·麦考利 这是他最好的朋友 |
[18:41] | Billy Hawkins, Nolan Alvarado, uh… | 比利·霍金斯 诺兰·阿尔瓦多 |
[19:04] | I’m gonna cut you loose. | 我会给你松绑 |
[19:06] | But if you run, I’m gonna hit you again. Got it? | 但你要敢跑 我还会打你的 明白吗 |
[19:19] | I’m gonna take this off. | 我会把这个摘掉 |
[19:22] | And you’re gonna stay quiet. | 你给我保持安静 |
[19:27] | – Please– – I said quiet! | -求你了 -我说安静 |
[19:36] | – Get in. – What? No, please. | -进去 -什么 不 求你了 |
[19:38] | Get in. Now. | 赶紧进去 |
[19:42] | Please. | 求求你 |
[19:43] | The bottle’s for pee, the bucket’s for poop. | 瓶子用来尿尿 桶是用来大便的 |
[19:45] | Spend some time down there and you might learn your lesson. | 在底下待一段时间你就能吸取教训了 |
[19:47] | Wait, no! Please, no! Please! Let me out! | 等等 不要啊 求你了 放我出去 |
[19:52] | Please! | 求你了 |
[19:59] | Please, let me out! | 求你了 放我出去 |
[20:08] | Please! let me out! | 求你了 放我出去 |
[20:15] | Let me out! Please, let me out! | 放我出去 求你了 放我出去 |
[20:20] | Please let me out! | 求你了 放我出去 |
[20:25] | I promise I won’t tell anybody, Ok?! | 我保证不告诉别人 好吗 |
[20:27] | Please… | 求你了 |
[20:29] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[20:30] | Somebody help me! | 谁来帮帮我 |
[20:35] | Is all this really necessary? | 真的有必要吗 |
[20:36] | I told you, I didn’t see anything, | 我告诉过你了 我什么也没看见 |
[20:38] | except for those damn kids egging my house. | 除了那些该死的小鬼用鸡蛋砸我的房子 |
[20:41] | I gotta go to work in the morning. | 我早上还要上班去呢 |
[20:43] | Well, I’m sorry for the inconvenience, sir, | 抱歉给你造成不便 先生 |
[20:45] | but I’m sure the parents of the missing child don’t really care, | 但我相信失踪孩子的父母并不在乎这点 |
[20:49] | and frankly, neither do I. | 而且说实话 我也不在乎 |
[20:54] | You didn’t see anybody else at all? | 你没看见其他人吗 |
[20:55] | No. Just that guy. | 没有 只有那个人 |
[20:59] | Ok. | 好的 |
[21:00] | We’re canvassing the entire area. | 我们在仔细调查这片区域 |
[21:01] | Hopefully he doesn’t get far. | 但愿他没走远 |
[21:02] | All right, keep us posted. | 好的 随时通报情况 |
[21:03] | Nobody saw anything. | 没人看到任何可疑情况 |
[21:05] | Even if they did, it’s Halloween. | 就算看到了 现在是万圣节 |
[21:07] | He could be in costume. | 他可能变了装 |
[21:08] | We could be looking for Sponge Bob for all we know. | 咱们的目标说不定是个海绵宝宝 |
[21:12] | Hello over there. Share, please. | 那边的朋友 分享下你的见解 |
[21:15] | Hey, kid, speak your mind. | 孩子 说说你怎么想的 |
[21:17] | The transcripts. | 笔录 |
[21:18] | Sorry, the transcripts of the police interview | 我看过警察询问第一名被害人的母亲 |
[21:20] | with the first victim’s mother, charlotte Wilcox, I read them. | 夏洛特·威科斯时所做的笔录 |
[21:22] | And? | 然后呢 |
[21:23] | Mrs. Wilcox, do you remember anything unusual | 威科斯太太 你能记起汤米 |
[21:24] | about the night Tommy disappeared? | 失踪那晚有发生什么不寻常的事吗 |
[21:25] | No, nothing. Are you absolutely sure? | 什么都没有 你确定吗 |
[21:27] | There’s nothing. Anything might help. | 没什么不正常的 什么事都可以 |
[21:28] | I don’t know. Toilet paper maybe. | 我不知道 厕纸应该算吧 |
[21:29] | Sorry, ma’am? I went to the store to buy toilet paper | 什么 女士 我去商店买厕纸 |
[21:31] | and when I got back I couldn’t find it. | 回来后我就找不到了 |
[21:33] | But what could that have to do with anything? | 可是这跟案子有什么关系 |
[21:33] | Oh, God, I can’t believe this is happening. | 天哪 我真不敢相信 |
[21:35] | Tommy took the toilet paper. | 汤米把厕纸拿走了 |
[21:37] | He was out TPing houses. | 他要去朝别的房子扔厕纸 |
[21:39] | Hunter Olson was egging houses. | 亨特·奥尔森在朝房子扔鸡蛋 |
[21:40] | Joshua Parker had disciplinary problems. | 约书亚·帕克很顽皮 |
[21:43] | Bad boys all around. | 都是些坏男孩 |
[21:44] | We should deliver the profile. | 我们该发布侧写了 |
[21:48] | Based on the details of the abduction, | 根据绑架的细节 |
[21:49] | we believe we’re looking for a white male | 我们认为嫌犯是一名白人男性 |
[21:51] | in his mid-20s to early 30s. | 20到30岁之间 |
[21:52] | He’s fixated on Halloween, | 他只在万圣节作案 |
[21:54] | and we think it’s probably related | 我们认为这可能跟他 |
[21:55] | to a traumatic event from his childhood. | 童年所受到的创伤有关 |
[21:57] | You really think he’s doing all this | 你们真的认为他这样做只是 |
[21:58] | just to punish these kids for egging houses? | 为了惩罚朝别人家扔鸡蛋的孩子吗 |
[22:01] | It’s his version of punishment, but yes. | 这是他所认为的惩罚方式 没错 |
[22:03] | Apparently that aspect of Halloween agitates him. | 显然在万圣节时这方面会激怒他 |
[22:05] | We’re classifying him as something | 我们把他定义为 |
[22:07] | called a fundamentalist vigilante. | 原教旨主义者 |
[22:08] | Because Halloween traditions are rooted in Christianity, | 由于万圣节是基于基督教的传统节日 |
[22:11] | there’s a chance he may be some kind of religious zealot. | 他有可能是某种宗教狂热分子 |
[22:15] | He releases his victims on a consistent timeline. | 他会在相同的时间点释放被害人 |
[22:17] | That says that he’s mission oriented. | 说明他是为了完成某种使命 |
[22:19] | Let me out! | 放我出去 |
[22:24] | For him it’s all about the punishment itself. | 对他来说 惩罚本身才是最重要的 |
[22:26] | Which is why he releases them. | 所以他才会放了他们 |
[22:28] | What’s the point of punishment | 如果他们不能活着接受教训 |
[22:29] | if they’re not gonna be around to learn their lesson? | 那惩罚又有什么意义呢 |
[22:32] | He may be from a broken home, | 他可能成长于一个破碎的家庭里 |
[22:33] | and we wouldn’t be surprised if there were violence or abuse. | 家长有过暴力举动 或虐待的话也不足为奇 |
[22:35] | And we’re fairly certain that his home life was exceedingly strict. | 我们相信他的家庭生活非常严苛 |
[22:39] | As a kid, it’s a pretty good bet he had disciplinary issues. | 他小时候很可能是个不守规矩的孩子 |
[22:42] | And interpersonal relationships | 而且与人相处对他来说 |
[22:43] | would still be a problem for him. | 一直都是个问题 |
[22:45] | He’s the kind of guy that would snap when rejected. | 他是那种遭到拒绝后会暴跳如雷的人 |
[22:48] | This guy needs space to do what he does. | 此人需要一定的作案空间 |
[22:50] | But less than you might think. | 但是没你们想象的那么大 |
[22:51] | Ariel Castro held 3 women hostage | 阿里尔·卡斯特罗就在家里 |
[22:53] | in the middle of a residential area for years. | 关押了三名女性人质很多年 |
[22:55] | But he has to work to eat and to subsidize that space, | 但是他需要工作以购买食物和补贴家用 |
[22:58] | so he most likely has a job. | 所以他应该有一份工作 |
[22:59] | It would be a blue collar one he can do alone. | 可能是一份他可以独来独往的体力活 |
[23:01] | Truck driver or night watchman, | 卡车司机 或者守夜人 |
[23:03] | plumber, maybe even electrician. | 水管工 甚至可能是电工 |
[23:04] | If anyone you know fits this description, | 如果你认识的人符合以上描述 |
[23:06] | or if you have any information regarding | 或者能提供任何关于 |
[23:07] | the whereabouts of Hunter Olson, | 亨特·奥尔森下落的线索 |
[23:09] | please call the FBI hotline number at the– | 请拨打联调局热线 |
[23:22] | Garcia’s going through the hotline calls. So far no leads. | 加西亚在查打进来的热线 目前还没有线索 |
[23:24] | Agent Hotchner, there’s a lady here who’s insisting | 霍奇纳探员 有位女士坚持要与 |
[23:27] | she talk to the FBI agent she saw on TV. | 电视上看到的联调局探员说话 |
[23:29] | Our guys tried to talk to her, | 我们的人想先跟她谈谈 |
[23:30] | but she’s not taking no for an answer. | 但是她坚持要跟你谈 |
[23:32] | Excuse me. | 我去看一下 |
[23:35] | I’m Agent Hotchner. How can I help you? | 我是霍奇纳探员 需要帮忙吗 |
[23:37] | I called the hotline, but I figured I should just come in. | 我拨了热线 但是我想还是该亲自来一趟 |
[23:40] | I saw the news and… | 我看了新闻 然后 |
[23:43] | I think the one who kidnapped those boys… | 我相信绑架那些孩子的人 |
[23:47] | I’m pretty sure it’s my brother. | 就是我哥哥 |
[24:01] | Are you and your brother close? | 你和你的哥哥亲近吗 |
[24:04] | We’re like 5 years apart, so not so much. | 他比我大五岁 所以不是很亲 |
[24:08] | And plus he’s always been kind of… | 而且他总是 |
[24:11] | I don’t know, a freak. | 怎么说呢 怪人一个 |
[24:14] | How so? | 怎么说 |
[24:16] | He used to lock me in closets. | 他经常把我关在柜子里 |
[24:18] | Or sometimes smother me. | 或是闷住我 |
[24:21] | Once when I was 10, my mom smelled something out by the garbage. | 我10岁时 我妈闻到垃圾箱里有异味 |
[24:25] | And she found like 10 cats and dogs | 然后她发现垃圾箱里有个盒子 |
[24:27] | stuffed into boxes in the dumpster. | 里面塞了大概十具猫和狗的尸体 |
[24:29] | And you think your brother killed them? | 你觉得是你哥哥杀了它们吗 |
[24:32] | He admitted it. | 他承认了 |
[24:33] | And laughed. | 还笑了 |
[24:35] | What makes you so sure that your brother | 你为什么这么肯定 |
[24:37] | is the one we should be looking for? | 你哥哥就是我们要找的人 |
[24:38] | Because the night my dad left, | 因为我爸离开的那天就是万圣节 |
[24:41] | it was Halloween, and on the news you guys said that that was important. | 你们在新闻上说这很重要 |
[24:46] | What happened? | 发生了什么事 |
[24:48] | My mom was working. | 我妈当时在上班 |
[24:51] | But my dad, | 但我爸 |
[24:52] | he wouldn’t let us trick-or-treat. | 他不让我们去玩”不给糖就捣乱” |
[24:55] | He said all that candy would rot our teeth and make us fat. | 他说那些糖只会让我们得蛀牙并且变胖 |
[25:00] | He was kind of scary, my dad. | 我爸有时挺可怕的 |
[25:03] | In what way? | 怎么讲 |
[25:06] | He hit my mom. | 他会打我妈妈 |
[25:09] | Us, too. | 还会打我们 |
[25:12] | And he was super strict, yelled all the time. | 而且他超级严格 总是骂人 |
[25:16] | And did that whole church-every-sunday hypocrite thing. | 每周日还假惺惺地去教堂做礼拜 |
[25:23] | We were always getting punished for something. | 总是因为各种小事惩罚我们 |
[25:26] | Johnny really caught it that night. | 约翰尼那晚被罚得很惨 |
[25:29] | Sandra, you stay right there. | 桑德拉你站那别动 |
[25:30] | You, you come here right now. | 你 马上给我过来 |
[25:32] | You, right now! | 你 快点 |
[25:34] | Get over here! | 给我过来 |
[25:35] | You bring police to my door? | 你还把警察都招来了 |
[25:37] | – I can’t believe it! – I’m sorry. | -真是不敢相信 -对不起 |
[25:39] | Yeah, you’re gonna be sorry. | 你会后悔的 |
[25:41] | – You stay right there. – I’ll be good. I’m sorry! | -站那别动 -我以后会听话的 我错了 |
[25:43] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[25:44] | You weren’t so sorry when you were egging that house. | 你用鸡蛋砸人家房子时怎么不知道错了 |
[25:48] | You go to your room! | 你回你房间去 |
[25:50] | Get in the trunk! | 你给我到箱子里去 |
[25:52] | Get down in that trunk! | 在箱子里待着 |
[25:56] | He kept yelling he would keep him there | 他吼着说为了给他点教训 |
[25:57] | till next Halloween to teach him a lesson. | 要把他关到下个万圣节 |
[26:03] | My mom got home and lost it. | 我妈到家时气疯了 |
[26:07] | They had this huge fight. | 他们吵得很厉害 |
[26:12] | I hid under my bed. | 我躲在床底下 |
[26:15] | I woke up the next day and my dad was gone. | 等我第二天醒来时我爸已经不见了 |
[26:17] | Mom kicked him out. | 我妈把他赶出了家门 |
[26:20] | Sandra, do you know where Johnny is now? | 桑德拉 你知道约翰尼现在在哪吗 |
[26:24] | I haven’t seen him in like 3 years. | 我大概三年没见过他了 |
[26:26] | My mom might. | 我妈可能还跟他有联系 |
[26:34] | Go ahead, Garcia. | 说吧 加西亚 |
[26:35] | All right, John David Bidwell. | 好的 约翰·大卫·比德维尔 |
[26:37] | Rebellious student, rebellious kid. | 问题学生 问题少年 |
[26:39] | Got picked up for vandalism. | 曾因破坏公物被抓 |
[26:40] | Got picked up for joyriding in a stolen car. | 因驾驶失窃车辆兜风被抓 |
[26:43] | His mom called the cops on him a couple of times, even. | 他母亲甚至因为他报过警 |
[26:46] | For what? | 为了什么 |
[26:47] | Police report says she wanted him removed from the premises. | 警方报告上说她想让约翰离开她的住所 |
[26:50] | But she dropped the charges both times. | 但两次她都撤销了指控 |
[26:52] | Do we have a current address for him? | 能查到他现在的住址吗 |
[26:53] | Last one was a P.O. box. | 最后的地址是个邮政信箱 |
[26:55] | The IRS must be after him, too. | 美国国税局肯定也在找他 |
[26:57] | He hasn’t filed taxes in 3 years. | 他三年都没报过税了 |
[26:59] | 3 years. That’s the last time he saw his sister. | 三年前 那是他最后一次见他妹妹 |
[27:01] | So what happened 3 years ago? | 那三年前到底发生了什么 |
[27:02] | Yeah, I’m looking. For the last year | 我正在查 去年 |
[27:04] | he’s worked as a driver for a courier company. | 他在一家快递公司做司机 |
[27:06] | Nothing there. Hold yourself. | 没什么特别的 稍等片刻 |
[27:08] | Huh. He applied for a marriage license 3 years ago. | 他三年前申请过结婚证 |
[27:11] | He was engaged to a one Charlene Taylor, who… | 他当时跟夏琳·泰勒订婚了 她 |
[27:15] | Oh, this is awkward. Her name’s now Charlene Baker | 真是尴尬 她现在叫夏琳·贝克 |
[27:17] | because she married someone else. | 因为她嫁给了别人 |
[27:19] | That could have been the trigger. | 这可能就是诱因 |
[27:20] | The rejection and rage that made him feel alone, worthless, | 被抛弃及怒火让他感觉自己既孤单又卑微 |
[27:23] | same way as dad used to make him feel. | 跟当年他爸给他的感觉一样 |
[27:25] | So why not punish father figures instead? | 那为什么不转而惩罚跟他父亲一样的人呢 |
[27:27] | Maybe he’s trying to regain a sense of power and control | 也许他是想通过重复当年他父亲对他的惩罚 |
[27:29] | by reenacting what his father did to him. | 来重获权威与掌控一切的感觉 |
[27:32] | I guess we all become our parents at some point. | 看来我们总会在某个时刻成为跟父母一样的人 |
[27:34] | He’s also making good on his dad’s threat | 他还兑现了他爸爸当年的威胁 |
[27:36] | to keep him locked up till next halloween. | 要把他关起来直到下个万圣节 |
[27:37] | That was 12 years ago. | 那都是12年前的事了 |
[27:38] | What was it about that night | 那晚到底发生了什么 |
[27:40] | that made such a lasting imprint? | 让他留下了如此深刻的印象 |
[27:41] | It was the night his parents split. | 他父母是在那晚分开的 |
[27:43] | Garcia, have you found his dad yet? | 加西亚 你找到他爸爸了吗 |
[27:45] | Sam Bidwell? Negative. They were never | 山姆·比德维尔吗 没有 不过 |
[27:46] | officially divorced, by the by. | 他们也从未真正离婚过 |
[27:48] | And he’s completely off the grid. | 而他完全销声匿迹了 |
[27:50] | All right. Keep looking. | 好吧 继续追查 |
[27:50] | Gotcha. On it. Bye. | 明白 正在办 再见 |
[28:00] | Mary Bidwell? | 你是玛丽·比德维尔吗 |
[28:02] | Yes? | 有什么事吗 |
[28:02] | I’m Agent Rossi. | 我是罗西探员 |
[28:04] | These are Agents Hotchner and Jareau. | 这两位是霍奇纳探员和洁婼探员 |
[28:06] | We’re with the FBI. | 我们是联调局的 |
[28:08] | We’d like to ask you a few questions | 关于你儿子约翰·大卫 |
[28:09] | about your son John David. | 我们有几个问题想问你 |
[28:13] | Well, I haven’t seen him. | 我很久没见过他了 |
[28:15] | We’d still like to ask you some questions, | 如果你不介意的话 |
[28:17] | if you don’t mind. | 我们还是要问你几个问题 |
[28:22] | Yeah, come on in. | 好吧 进来吧 |
[28:27] | No, he couldn’t have done those things. | 不 那些事不可能是他做的 |
[28:30] | He’s a good boy. | 他是个好孩子 |
[28:32] | That’s not what Sandra told me. | 桑德拉可不是这么说的 |
[28:33] | Well, she’s dramatic. Always has been. | 她就喜欢小题大做 |
[28:36] | And she’s no saint, either, by the way. | 她本身也没好到哪里去 |
[28:39] | When was the last time you saw him? | 你上次见他是什么时候 |
[28:42] | Uh, well, it’s been a few years. | 好几年前的事了 |
[28:44] | How many years? | 多少年 |
[28:48] | Well, last time was his engagement party, | 上一次是在他的订婚派对上 |
[28:51] | So, I guess about 3. | 大概三年吧 |
[28:54] | So right before Charlene left him. | 就在夏琳离开他之前 |
[29:00] | That little bitch broke his heart. | 那个小贱人伤透了他的心 |
[29:03] | And her rich daddy thought they were too good for him. | 她那有钱的老爹觉得他配不上他女儿 |
[29:10] | He’s a good boy. | 他是个好孩子 |
[29:13] | I know my son. | 我了解他 |
[29:16] | He didn’t do this. | 这不是他干的 |
[29:17] | Mrs. Bidwell, we know the truth about Johnny. | 比德维尔太太 我们知道约翰尼都做过什么 |
[29:20] | We know about the dead animals. | 我们知道他虐杀动物 |
[29:22] | We know you had to call the police | 知道你不得不报警 |
[29:23] | to get him out of your own house. | 把他赶出家门 |
[29:28] | He’s always been different, hasn’t he? | 他一直都和别人不同 对吗 |
[29:31] | Isolated, not many friends. | 孤僻 没什么朋友 |
[29:35] | And it got really bad when he hit puberty. | 青春期的时候情况更是越来越糟 |
[29:40] | Look, if it were my son, | 如果是我儿子 |
[29:42] | I would try to protect him, too. | 我也会试图保护他 |
[29:44] | I would. | 真的 |
[29:46] | But this isn’t the way to keep him safe. | 但这不是保护他的方式 |
[30:16] | Let me out of here! | 放我出去 |
[30:21] | Let me out of here! | 放我出去 |
[30:35] | Could you just keep your eyes closed? | 能把眼睛闭上吗 |
[30:38] | It’ll help put you in the moment. | 这能帮助你回忆 |
[30:42] | Ok. Now, do you remember anything particular | 好 那晚你开车回家路上 |
[30:45] | about that drive home? A lot of traffic? | 有发生什么特别的事吗 堵不堵 |
[30:49] | No, nothing. | 没有 |
[30:51] | Ok. So, you drive straight home. | 好吧 你开车回家 |
[30:54] | Then what? | 然后呢 |
[30:56] | Then I–I go inside and I see that Sam has | 进屋后发现山姆把约翰尼 |
[31:02] | Johnny stuffed in a trunk. | 塞进一个大箱子里 |
[31:06] | And what did you do? | 然后你做了什么 |
[31:07] | What do I do? I get him out! | 还能做什么 当然是把他弄出来 |
[31:10] | This is ridiculous. | 这也太扯了 |
[31:12] | Listen, Mary. It’s of vital importance | 听着 玛丽 了解那晚所有的细节 |
[31:15] | that we look at every detail from that night. | 对我们来说非常重要 |
[31:18] | The key to saving Hunter Olson’s life | 能否活着救出亨特·奥尔森的关键 |
[31:22] | may be locked away in your memories. | 也许就埋藏在你的记忆里 |
[31:26] | But it only works if you allow it to. | 但这需要你的配合 |
[31:28] | Well, I–I’m trying. | 我尽力了 |
[31:30] | No, you’re not. You’re hiding something. | 不 你没有 你在隐瞒什么 |
[31:34] | Mrs. Bidwell, | 比德维尔太太 |
[31:35] | we can’t seem to find your ex-husband Sam anywhere. | 我们找不到你前夫山姆的下落 |
[31:41] | You have any idea where he might be? | 你知道他在哪里吗 |
[31:46] | You need to tell us exactly what happened that night. | 你得告诉我们那晚的详细经过 |
[31:52] | Mary… | 玛丽 |
[31:53] | Please. | 拜托了 |
[31:55] | Just close your eyes for me again. | 闭上眼睛再来一次 |
[32:00] | Ok. | 好 |
[32:01] | Now, what’s the first thing you remember happening that night? | 好 关于那晚你想起的第一件事是什么 |
[32:08] | I could hear the screaming | 我在门外 |
[32:11] | before I even got in the door. | 就能听见叫喊声 |
[32:15] | And I come in | 我进门后 |
[32:17] | and Sam is yelling at this old trunk of his. | 山姆正对着一个大箱子吼着 |
[32:22] | You’re gonna stay in this trunk till next Halloween! | 你给我在里面待到明年的万圣节再出来 |
[32:25] | You hear me?! | 听见了吗 |
[32:25] | Sam, what are you doing? | 山姆 你在干嘛 |
[32:27] | I’m talking to my son, stay out of this. | 我在教训我儿子 你别管 |
[32:28] | Mom! mom! | 妈 妈 |
[32:30] | Johnny are you in there? | 约翰尼 你在里面吗 |
[32:31] | I’m talking to my son! | 我在教训我儿子 |
[32:38] | I tried to get him out, | 我想把他弄出来 |
[32:40] | but Sam hit me. | 山姆动手打我 |
[32:44] | But this time… | 但那次 |
[32:47] | This time, I fought back. | 我还手了 |
[32:51] | What happened then, Mary? | 然后怎么样了 玛丽 |
[32:54] | He had his back to me. | 他背对着我 |
[32:57] | And I picked up a fire poker… | 我拿起火钳 |
[33:03] | I couldn’t take it anymore. | 我受不了了 |
[33:06] | Mom! mommy! | 妈 妈 |
[33:08] | And then I got Johnny out of that damn trunk. | 然后我把约翰尼从那个箱子里放了出来 |
[33:13] | And he saw his dad lying on the floor. | 他看见他父亲倒在地上 |
[33:17] | You ok? | 你没事吧 |
[33:19] | Ohh, my baby. | 我的宝贝 |
[33:21] | And then we dragged him out. | 之后我们一起把他拖了出去 |
[33:24] | There was so much blood. | 满地都是血 |
[33:28] | He helped me. | 他帮了我 |
[33:33] | He’s the way he is | 他之所以变成这样 |
[33:36] | because of me. | 都是因为我 |
[33:39] | What did you do with his body, Mary? | 你把尸体扔到哪里去了 玛丽 |
[33:42] | Mary? | 玛丽 |
[33:43] | Mary, listen to me. | 玛丽 听我说 |
[33:45] | It was self-defense. | 那是正当防卫 |
[33:47] | Yes, you were just protecting yourself and your kids. | 没错 你只是在保护自己和孩子 |
[33:50] | But we need to know. | 但我们需要知道 |
[33:55] | He’s at Sam’s dad’s old place | 在他父亲的老房子那里 |
[34:00] | out by Harbison Canyon. | 就在哈比森峡谷那边 |
[34:05] | I buried him there. | 我把他埋在了那里 |
[34:15] | I know you’re out here. I hear you! | 我知道你在外面 我听见你的声音了 |
[34:20] | Let me out of here! | 放我出去 |
[34:22] | I’m so, so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[34:28] | Please! | 求你了 |
[34:29] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[34:30] | Sorry! | 对不起 |
[34:31] | Sorry, sorry, sorry. | 对不起 对不起 |
[34:33] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[34:34] | I’m sorry! | 对不起 |
[34:35] | You weren’t so sorry when you were egging that house. | 你往别人家扔鸡蛋的时候可没觉得对不起 |
[34:37] | Get in there right now, you hear me? | 给我进去 听到了吗 |
[34:39] | I’m sorry, I’m sorry. | 对不起 对不起 |
[34:40] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[34:42] | Let me out of here! | 放我出去 |
[34:45] | I want to go home! | 我要回家 |
[34:48] | I promise I won’t tell anybody! | 我保证不告诉任何人 |
[34:50] | Somebody help me! | 来人啊 救命啊 |
[34:53] | Someone! | 来人啊 |
[34:55] | Somebody, help! | 来人救救我 |
[34:59] | I’m sorry. I’m sorry! | 对不起 对不起 |
[35:03] | You weren’t so sorry when you were egging that house! | 你往别人家扔鸡蛋的时候可没觉得对不起 |
[35:07] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[35:52] | John David Bidwell, FBI! | 约翰·大卫·比德维尔 联调局 |
[35:54] | Show me your hands! | 把手举起来 |
[36:04] | Where is he? | 他在哪儿 |
[36:06] | You’re not gonna find him. | 你们找不到他的 |
[36:09] | Tear this place apart. | 把这地方搜个遍 |
[36:11] | You 3, on it. | 你们三个快去 |
[36:12] | Hunter! | 亨特 |
[36:14] | Hunter! | 亨特 |
[36:15] | Hunter Olson! | 亨特·奥尔森 |
[36:44] | You know we’re gonna find him, don’t you? | 你知道我们会找到他的 对吧 |
[36:46] | Maybe. Maybe not. | 也许会 也许不会 |
[36:48] | Look, if you cooperate, | 听着 如果你合作 |
[36:50] | we can put in a good word | 我们可以替你说些好话 |
[36:51] | and the court may be lenient, | 也许法庭会宽大处理 |
[36:53] | but if you don’t, | 但你要是不合作 |
[36:55] | we’re going to do everything we can | 我们会竭尽全力 |
[36:57] | to make sure you go away for a very, very long time. | 确保你在监狱里蹲上很长很长时间 |
[37:02] | Have you ever seen the inside of a prison cell, John? | 你见过牢房吗 约翰 |
[37:06] | It’s a box. | 就是个铁盒子 |
[37:08] | Probably not too different | 也许跟你父亲关你的那个箱子 |
[37:09] | from the kind your dad put you in. | 没有多大区别 |
[37:13] | Your father was right about you. | 你父亲对你的评价很对 |
[37:17] | You don’t know a damn thing about my father. | 你根本不了解我父亲 |
[37:19] | Actually I do. | 我了解 |
[37:21] | God-fearing, short-tempered, alcoholic. | 虔诚的教徒 脾气火爆 酗酒 |
[37:23] | You could never make him proud, could you? | 永远觉得你做得不够好 对吧 |
[37:27] | Everything you did was always wrong. | 你做的一切都是错的 |
[37:28] | Even this pathetic attempt. | 即使是你现在这可悲的行为 |
[37:30] | He’d probably laugh at you. | 他没准会嘲笑你 |
[37:32] | – Shut up. – Because you’re such a waste. | -闭嘴 -因为你就是个废物 |
[37:34] | And obviously not very smart. | 而且显然不怎么聪明 |
[37:36] | I’m smart enough to know where that kid is at. | 至少我知道那孩子在哪 |
[37:39] | He should have left you in that box. | 他就该把你关在箱子里的 |
[37:42] | You’re not worth my time. | 你不值得我浪费时间 |
[37:55] | Mom? | 妈 |
[37:57] | Hi, baby. | 宝贝 |
[37:58] | What are you doing here? | 你来干嘛 |
[38:00] | Baby, you need to tell them where that little boy is. | 宝贝 你得告诉他们那孩子在哪 |
[38:06] | No. | 不要 |
[38:09] | You tell them. | 告诉他们 |
[38:11] | You know this is wrong. | 你知道这么做是错的 |
[38:15] | That little boy doesn’t deserve this, | 那孩子跟你一样 |
[38:18] | any more than you did. | 不该受这种罪 |
[38:21] | He’s just like you were, Johnny. | 他就跟你当年一样 约翰尼 |
[38:25] | Innocent. | 他是无辜的 |
[38:27] | I’m so sorry I couldn’t stop it. | 我很抱歉我没能阻止那一切 |
[38:31] | I know I should have left him. | 我知道我应该离开他的 |
[38:33] | But I was too scared and I couldn’t. | 但是我太害怕了 所以我做不到 |
[38:37] | And I am so sorry. | 我很对不起你 |
[38:41] | What I did to your dad… | 我希望我能收回 |
[38:45] | I wish I could take it back. | 我对你父亲的所作所为 |
[38:49] | But I need you to be brave now | 但是现在我需要你勇敢起来 |
[38:53] | and save this little boy. | 救救这个孩子 |
[38:58] | I made it bad enough, Johnny. | 我犯的错已经够多了 约翰尼 |
[39:01] | Don’t make it any worse. | 别再变本加厉了 |
[39:13] | Get a paramedic over here. Send the ambulance! | 叫个医护人员来 派救护车 |
[39:16] | Get a paramedic! | 叫医护人员 |
[39:17] | Go! Find the car! | 去 叫救护车 |
[39:18] | You guys, come to this side. | 你们几个过来这边 |
[39:24] | Back up, Dave. | 戴夫 倒车 |
[39:41] | I got a pulse! | 还有脉搏 |
[40:05] | Oh, my God! | 天啊 |
[40:09] | Oh, buddy. | 孩子 |
[40:13] | Oh…God. | 天啊 |
[40:24] | Can I say good-bye to him? | 我能跟他道别吗 |
[40:25] | Of course. JJ. | 当然可以 小洁 |
[40:34] | Ok, Mary. | 好了 玛丽 |
[40:47] | You can’t blame yourself. | 你不用自责 |
[40:49] | You can’t. | 这不怪你 |
[40:58] | Mom. | 妈 |
[41:01] | Dad. | 爸 |
[41:55] | How’d it go? | 案子怎么样 |
[41:55] | Uh, good. Where’s Jack? He’s not in his room. | 不错 杰克呢 他不在屋里 |
[41:57] | You didn’t see him on the couch? | 他就在沙发上 你没看见他吗 |
[41:59] | He tried waiting up for you and he fell asleep. | 他等你等到睡着了 |
[42:02] | I just left him there | 我没叫醒他 |
[42:03] | because he wanted to make sure | 因为他坚持要让你看到 |
[42:04] | you saw him in his costume. | 他穿万圣节服装的样子 |
[42:15] | “Always kiss your children good night, | 即使你的孩子已经睡着了 |
[42:17] | even if they’re already asleep.” | 也一定要亲吻他和他道晚安 |
[42:19] | H. Jackson Brown, Jr. | 杰克逊·布朗[《P.S.我爱你》作者] |