Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

犯罪心理(Criminal Minds)第10季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 犯罪心理(Criminal Minds)第10季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:17] 杰西卡 你来了吗
[00:19] Text Jessica. 给杰西卡发短信
[00:21] Ok. What would you like to say to Jessica? 好的 你想对杰西卡说什么
[00:25] On my way. 正在路上
[00:26] Don’t leave without me. 等我一起走
[00:28] Your text to Jessica says 你给杰西卡的短信如下
[00:30] “On highway. Car keys and tai chi.” 在高速路上 车钥匙和太极
[00:33] Ready to send it? 可以发送了吗
[00:34] Cancel. Cancel. 取消 取消
[00:35] Cancel. 已取消
[00:37] Text Jessica. 给杰西卡发短信
[00:40] Ok. What would you like to say to Jessica? 好的 你想对杰西卡说什么
[00:43] I am almost there. Period. 我快到了 句号
[00:46] Are you ready to go? Period– 你准备出发了吗 句号
[00:48] Uh, question mark! 是问号
[00:49] Your text to Jessica says 你给杰西卡的短信如下
[00:52] “Lost my hair. Are you ready to go on your period?” 失去了头发 你准备好去你的句号吗
[00:55] Ready to send it? 可以发送了吗
[00:56] No! no. 不 不
[01:15] Hey, buddy! 伙计
[01:16] Hey! Come on. Get out of the road! 喂 别站在路中间
[01:22] Hey, get out of the street, man. 到路边去 老兄
[01:23] Come on, there’s– 快点 有…
[01:25] Come on, you gotta be careful, man. 快点 你要当心 老兄
[01:26] There’s cars comin’. Come on. 路上车很多啊 快点
[01:27] Hey. Get off me! 放开我
[01:30] Slow down, slow down! 减速 减速
[01:31] Get out of the road! 别站在路中间
[01:32] I know. There’s a guy running across the street. 我知道 有个家伙在横穿公路
[01:35] Hey, no, no, wait! Hey, come back. 不要 别走 回来
[01:37] – Come back, wait! – Get them off me! -回来 等等 -把它们弄出来
[01:40] Get them off me! Get them off me! 把它们弄出来 把它们弄出来
[01:41] Wait! 等等
[01:54] Bone up on your manners and your Vitamin C deficiencies, crime tigers, 各位正义使者 注意礼貌 补充维C
[01:58] because we are going to the peachtree capital of America, 我们就要去美国的桃树首府
[02:01] Atlanta, Georgia. 乔治亚州的亚特兰大了
[02:02] What’s in Atlanta? 亚特兰大有什么事
[02:03] Local P.D. has invited us in for an equivocal death investigation. 当地警方请我们介入调查一起可疑的死亡事件
[02:06] This is Albert Stillman. 此人是艾尔伯特·斯蒂尔曼
[02:07] He is an investigative journalist for a local paper. 他是当地报纸的一名调查记者
[02:09] 3 days ago he disappeared 三天前他去采访一名线人
[02:11] on his way to talk to a source for a story, 然后就失踪了
[02:13] and last night he was killed wandering into traffic. 而昨晚他在公路上晃荡 结果被撞死了
[02:16] Wait. Equivocal death means we help determine 等等 可疑的意思是让我们判断
[02:19] homicide versus suicide, right? 这是谋杀还是自杀 对吧
[02:21] Or death by misadventure. 或意外致死
[02:22] My point. So what happened to Mr. Stillman was tragic, 没错 斯蒂尔曼的遭遇非常不幸
[02:24] but what’s to equivocate? 但有什么可疑的
[02:25] I mean, he had some sort of mental break, end of story. 他精神崩溃了 不是吗
[02:27] Except that he had no history of mental illness. 可他没有精神疾病史
[02:29] Could this have been drug induced? 是药物造成的吗
[02:30] Maybe. One of his most recent stories 有可能 他最近的一篇报道
[02:33] was an expose on an inner city drug ring, 揭露了市内的毒品圈子
[02:35] and he received death threats for that one. 他因此收到死亡威胁
[02:36] Dealers wouldn’t let him loose in traffic, though. 不过毒品贩子应该不会让他跑到路上
[02:38] If somebody wanted him killed, why not just shoot him? 如果有人想要他死 为什么不直接打死他
[02:40] We have to reconstruct his life to answer that question. 我们得对他进行了解 才能回答这些问题
[02:42] Reporters like Stillman don’t just snap. 斯蒂尔曼这种记者不会突然发疯
[02:44] Something or someone drove him insane. 是某些人或某些事把他逼疯了
[02:48] If you didn’t put it there, who would, then? 如果不是你放的 那是谁
[02:51] – Somebody else did. You have the wrong guy. – Who put it there? -是别人干的 你找错人了 -谁放的
[02:52] If you didn’t do it, who did it?! 如果不是你做的 谁做的
[02:54] You have the wrong guy. 你找错人了
[02:55] Who did it, Albert? 谁做的 艾尔伯特
[02:56] I don’t know. 我不知道
[02:57] Who did it? You want me to be… 谁做的 你想让我…
[02:59] Why don’t you let me go? 放我走吧
[03:00] – Is that what you want? – No, I don’t. Come on– -你想要那样子吗 -不 不要 求你
[03:02] – I don’t want to see anything. – You see it. -我什么都不想看见 -看到了
[03:05] You see it. You know. 你看到了 你知道的
[03:06] – Why don’t you let me go. – You know. You know. -放我走吧 -你知道 你知道的
[03:08] And we find out who did this to you. 我们一起去找害你的人
[03:10] I’ll go with you to find out who did it to you, ok? 我跟你一起去找害你的人 好不好
[03:14] It’s right here. This is where it goes. See it? 就在这里 就是在这里 看见了吗
[03:21] Answer the question. You see it. You see it. 回答问题 你看见了 你看见了
[03:23] No, I don’t see it. I don’t see anything. 不 我没看见 没有看见
[03:26] I don’t see anything. 我什么都没看见
[03:30] Please, let me go. 求你了 放我走
[03:37] Ohh! What is it? 这是什么
[03:39] Dear God! It’s– 天啊 是…
[03:41] It’s–it’s– 是…
[03:43] I see it. 我看见了
[03:44] I see it! 我看见了
[03:45] I see it! I see it! I see it! 我看见了 我看见了
[03:48] I see it! 我看见了
[04:22] The Itch 痒
[04:28] “What’s the matter, you dissentious rogues, 怎么了 你们这帮吵吵嚷嚷的乱民
[04:31] “that rubbing the poor itch of your opinion 在你们愚见的脓包上挠个不停
[04:33] make yourself scabs?” 是要变成疮痂吗
[04:34] William Shakespeare. 威廉·莎士比亚
[04:38] You can see why Albert Stillman was nominated for awards. 难怪艾尔伯特·斯蒂尔曼会被提名获奖
[04:41] He wrote pieces on homeless children, 他的报道涉及无家可归的儿童
[04:43] police corruption, 警察腐败
[04:44] bankrolling local strip clubs. 当地夜总会的资金来源
[04:46] My kind of muckraker. Fights for the little guy. 我喜欢这种干脏活的 替小人物说话
[04:48] Those are also the kind of stories 也可能是这样的报道
[04:49] that put him in harm’s way, though. Any one of them 让他陷入危险 任何一篇报道
[04:51] could have gotten him killed. 都有可能害他被杀
[04:52] It doesn’t fit this M.O., though. 这不符合作案方式
[04:54] We need to consider the likelihood that there is no unsub, 我们需要考虑没有作案嫌犯的可能性
[04:56] that whatever happened to Stillman 斯蒂尔曼所遭遇的事情
[04:57] could have just been an accident. 可能纯属意外
[04:58] What do we know about the source he was going to see 关于失踪当晚他去采访的线人
[05:00] the night he disappeared? 我们掌握了哪些情况
[05:01] Oy, I have an update on that, mademoiselle. 关于这个听我道来 小姐
[05:03] I have been talking and working with Atlanta P.D.’s 我一直在跟亚特兰大警局那位可爱至极的
[05:07] perfectly lovely I.T. expert. IT专家交谈共事
[05:08] “perfectly lovely” is code for not as good as you, right, baby girl? 可爱至极的意思就是他不如你 对吧 宝贝
[05:11] Moi, throw shade? Never. 你说本人在反讽 怎么可能
[05:13] Let’s just say with a lot of my help, 这样说吧 在我的极大帮助下
[05:15] we’ve managed to narrow down the possibilities 我们将目标缩小到
[05:16] to a throwaway cell that called him 他失踪前几小时接到的一个
[05:18] hours before his disappearance. 来自一次性手机的电话
[05:19] So it’s a dead end, then. 线索又断了
[05:20] Yeah, and not the only one. 对 不止如此
[05:22] Stillman’s editor has dealt us an “aw, come on” surprise 斯蒂尔曼的主编还给了我们个大大的惊喜
[05:25] by filing an injunction to halt the autopsy of the recently deceased body. 他申请禁令 不许我们给被害人验尸
[05:29] But we have jurisdiction here. That’s pointless. 但我们拥有司法管辖权 他那么做没用的
[05:32] And suspicious. Thanks, Garcia. 还很可疑 谢谢 加西亚
[05:34] All right, when we land, Kate and I will go talk to the editor, 落地以后 凯特和我去找编辑谈谈
[05:36] find out what he’s hiding. 看他到底在隐瞒什么
[05:38] Dave, you and Morgan re-interview the witness 戴夫 你和摩根去找那个想救斯蒂尔曼的目击者
[05:39] who tried to save Stillman’s life. 再向他问问情况
[05:41] And Reid and JJ, let’s move forward with the M.E. 里德和小洁去法医那边
[05:43] We’re not going to let an injunction stop the investigation. 我们不会让法院禁令妨碍案件调查的
[05:48] So… 那么
[05:50] Thanks. 谢谢
[05:50] Did he say anything else to you besides “get off me”? 除了”走开” 他还跟你说了什么
[05:55] No, he just–just kind of screamed it 没有 他就是一遍又一遍地
[05:58] over and over and over. 喊着这句话
[05:59] What else was he doing? 他还有什么表现
[06:01] I don’t know, man, the guy was a schizo. 我不知道 这人有精神病
[06:03] Ok, I hear you. But any details you can give us 我明白 但是任何关于
[06:06] about what he was saying or how he was saying it 他说的话以及说话方式的细节
[06:07] might help us figure out what happened to him. 都可能帮助我们破案
[06:10] The whole time, he was… hitting the air. 他当时一直对着空气乱抓
[06:15] Like he was fighting someone? 像是在跟人搏斗吗
[06:18] Yeah. Except I don’t think it was someone, 差不多吧 但我觉得搏斗对象不是人
[06:21] I think it was something. 而是什么东西
[06:22] A lot of somethings, 很多东西
[06:23] because right before he… 因为在他那什么
[06:26] you know… 之前
[06:28] He looked right at me and he said… 他看着我说
[06:31] get them off me! 把它们弄走
[06:35] “Them.” 它们
[06:36] You think he said “get them off me”? 你觉得他说的是”把它们弄走”
[06:42] Yeah, I think so. 对 没错
[06:43] What do you think it was? 你觉得是什么东西
[06:45] I don’t know. 不知道
[06:48] But it couldn’t have been good. 但肯定不是什么好玩意
[06:51] Agents, I appreciate you coming down here, 探员们 感谢你们前来
[06:53] but I have nothing to say to you about the injunction. 但有关禁令一事我没什么好说的
[06:56] A newspaper editor telling the FBI “no comment.” 报纸编辑竟然跟联调局说无可奉告
[06:59] That’s ironic. 呵呵
[07:00] I think we’re done here. 就说到这吧
[07:01] No, sir, we’re not. This is a pointless exercise. 还没完 你这么做毫无意义
[07:03] Tomorrow we’ll be back with a warrant 明天我们会带着搜查令回来
[07:04] and we’ll get the answers we came for. 得到我们想要的答案
[07:06] Unless that’s the point. 除非你的目的就是
[07:07] Waste our time and buy some more of your own. 拖延我们 为自己争取点时间
[07:09] Time? To do what? 争取时间 干嘛
[07:11] Get ahead of the story. One of your own is dead. 编个好故事 你的手下死了
[07:13] That reflects badly on you. 对你影响很坏吧
[07:14] Albert Stillman deserves some privacy. 艾尔伯特·斯蒂尔曼有权保护自己的隐私
[07:16] He was my friend. 他是我的朋友
[07:18] Then cooperate. 那就合作一点
[07:20] Because if a friend of mine died the way yours did, 如果我的朋友这样死了
[07:21] I wouldn’t rest until I got to the bottom of it. 不查明真相 我是绝对不会罢休的
[07:25] His behavior seemed like a psychosis 他的行为像是过量吸食甲基苯丙胺[中枢兴奋药]
[07:28] from binge methamphetamine or cocaine use. 或者可卡因导致的精神错乱
[07:30] Go the other direction. 恰恰相反
[07:37] Benzos. 苯二氮卓类药物
[07:38] Downers. 镇静剂
[07:39] For his back. 他的背有问题
[07:40] And when he couldn’t get any more, 后来他搞不到药了
[07:41] I tried to get it for him, 我就帮他
[07:42] but by then he wasn’t interested. 但那时候他对这些已经不感兴趣了
[07:44] ‘Cause he’d moved on to something cheaper, like street heroin. 因为他找到了更便宜的 比如市售海洛因之类的
[07:47] That’s why I filed the injunction. 所以我申请了禁令
[07:48] I didn’t want you or the police 我不希望你们或警察
[07:49] to look at a toxicology report and write him off as another junkie. 根据毒理检测 认定他是瘾君子
[07:53] I think there’s more to it than that. 我觉得事情没这么简单
[07:55] Yeah, so do we. 同意
[07:56] What do you know about the source he was going to meet? 你知道他要跟谁见面吗
[07:58] Not much. All he told me, 不太了解 他只告诉我
[08:00] he was writing a piece on, uh, vaccinations. 他在写一篇接种疫苗的文章
[08:02] I’d like to see his notes. 我想看看他的笔记
[08:03] He kept it all up here. 他从来都只记在脑子里
[08:05] Said it was the one hard drive 他说只有自己最可靠
[08:06] nobody could hack or subpoena. 别人黑不进来 也抢不走
[08:09] So whatever that last story was, 所以不管那最后的文章是什么
[08:11] it died with him. 都随他一起长眠了
[08:13] How we doing, beautiful? 有什么进展 美女
[08:15] My perfectly coiffed eyebrows furrowed in concern. 我美丽的眉头正紧皱着
[08:17] Do you know that throwaway cell 你记得打给艾尔伯特·斯蒂尔曼的
[08:18] phone that called Albert Stillman? 那个一次性手机吗
[08:20] It made another call this morning 今天早上这个手机
[08:22] to a Dr. William Suri. 又给威廉·苏利博士打电话了
[08:24] He is a research scientist in entomology, of all things. 他就这么巧 是个昆虫学家
[08:28] Baby girl, hold on a second. 宝贝 等一下
[08:40] This guy work at Barnett College? 这家伙是在巴尼特学院工作吗
[08:43] I know you guys are psychic, but how did you do that? 我知道你们有特异功能 但你究竟是怎么知道的
[08:45] They’ve been dealing with some college incident all morning. 他们上午一直在处理在大学里发生的一个案子
[08:49] I’ll call you back. 等会儿给你回电
[08:54] Officer. The incident at the college– what do we know? 警官 学院出了什么事
[08:57] All we got is there was a fight in the research lab, 据我们所知 是实验室发生了打斗
[08:59] but nobody saw anything. It’s locked up now. 但没有目击者 现在现场已经封锁了
[09:01] Detectives are heading over. 已经派了警员过去
[09:02] All right, we need that address. 把地址给我们
[09:09] No forced entry. 不是强行入室
[09:10] Dr. Suri let his attacker in. 是苏利博士让袭击者进来的
[09:12] This wasn’t an assault, it was an abduction. 这不是袭击 是绑架
[09:16] What do we know about this guy? 这家伙什么情况
[09:17] Well, according to his assistant, 据他的助手说
[09:19] he was published but controversial. 他发表的文章争议重重
[09:21] Controversial. We’re talking about bugs, right? 引起争议 他不是研究虫子的吗
[09:24] He had extreme theories 他提出了一些很极端的理论
[09:26] on the impact humans have on insect mating habits. 关于人类对昆虫交配习惯的影响
[09:35] This is probably the doctor’s cell phone. 这很可能是博士的手机
[09:37] Whoever did this made sure to leave it behind. 一定是嫌犯故意留下的
[09:40] Didn’t want us tracing him through GPS 不希望我们通过GPS追踪到他
[09:42] because of the unsub’s organization. 嫌犯思绪缜密 很有条理
[09:43] It also means this isn’t an equivocal death investigation anymore. 这也意味着这并非可疑死亡案件了
[09:47] This is serial. 而是连环案件
[09:50] Spence. The M.E. has something we need to see right away. 是斯宾塞 法医那有情况 要我们立刻过去
[10:22] You. 是你
[10:24] What are you doing to me? 你要对我做什么
[10:26] What do you want? 你想怎么样
[10:28] You said you wanted proof. 你说想要证据
[10:30] So you attack me? 那你就袭击我
[10:33] You bring me to this place?! 把我带到这里
[10:34] Where are we? 我们在哪
[10:36] Do you see it? 看到了吗
[10:38] Please tell me that is not my blood. 告诉我这不是我的血
[10:40] No. No, it’s mine. 不 不 这是我的
[10:42] Don’t you see anything strange about it? 你没看出它的异常吗
[10:44] I–I need to look at it under a slide, run some tests– 我得在显微镜下看 做些测试
[10:46] What are you talking about? 你在说什么
[10:47] It’s right there in front of you. It’s black! 答案就在你面前 血是黑色的
[10:49] No, it’s not. What are you talking about? 不 不是 你在说什么
[10:57] Ah! you’ve corrupted the sample. 你污染了样本
[11:01] How could I have corrupted the sample?! 我怎么可能污染样本
[11:03] Look at me! Look what you’re doing to me! 看看我 看看你对我做的
[11:06] I’m tied to a chair! 我被绑在了椅子上
[11:13] Now, I–I have listened to you. 我听了你的话
[11:17] I have entertained all of your theories. 我考虑了你的理论
[11:20] But what you have described to me… 但你跟我描述的
[11:24] It is not possible. 那是不可能的
[11:28] It might be real to you, 也许那对你是真实的
[11:30] but that is… 但那是因为
[11:32] that is because you are sick. 那是因为你病了
[11:37] Yeah. 是啊
[11:39] You’re right. 你说得对
[11:43] Let me show you what it feels like to be sick like I am! 让我告诉你病成我这样是什么感觉
[11:49] No! 不
[11:53] Duct tape residue was found on his wrist, ankles, and neck. 他的手腕 脚腕和脖子上有胶带残留物
[11:57] So he was held against his will? 就是说他被强行扣押过
[11:58] Yeah. 是的
[12:00] It’s the rest of it I can’t explain. 剩下的我就没法解释了
[12:02] The victim’s own skin was found under his fingernails. 死者指甲里发现了自身的皮肤
[12:05] The fingernails were in turn gouged into different parts of his body. 指甲抓过了全身各处不同的地方
[12:08] He broke them off scratching himself? 是他自己把自己挠破了吗
[12:10] Yeah. And kept scratching all the 是的 而且还用
[12:11] way down to his subcutaneous layer on his index and middle fingers. 食指和中指一直抓到了皮下组织
[12:14] Are these track marks consistent with heroin abuse? 这些针眼是注射海洛因留下的吗
[12:17] Oh, yeah. Tox screen came back positive, too. 是的 毒检结果也呈阳性
[12:19] When was the last time he shot up? 他上次打毒针是什么时候
[12:21] Based on scar tissue, I’d say about a week ago. 根据疤痕组织的情况 应该是一周前
[12:23] Ok, so he was kicking when the unsub held him. 所以嫌犯抓他时 他正处于戒断期
[12:27] One of the withdrawal symptoms of that 戒断期的症状之一
[12:28] is it feels like your skin is on fire. 就是感觉皮肤像着火一样
[12:30] You can’t help but scratch. 你不自觉地想抓皮肤
[12:31] Think about this for a second. 会不会是这样
[12:32] Stillman was bound, but the unsub cut him loose. 斯蒂尔曼被绑了 但嫌犯给他松了绑
[12:35] He wanted him to scratch. 他想让他自己抓
[12:37] That tells us this isn’t torture. 那说明这不是折磨
[12:39] If it were torture, he would have never taken the duct tape off. 如果是折磨 他就不会把胶带撕掉
[12:42] What if it’s an expression of his own pain? 如果这是他自身痛处的表现呢
[12:46] Maybe the unsub wants his victims to feel 也许嫌犯想让他的被害人
[12:48] what’s going on inside of him. 感受他自身的感觉
[12:50] Which is? 那是什么
[12:51] Welts on the skin behind his ear. 他耳朵后面有什么痕迹
[12:53] Some sort of external irritant the unsub introduced. 好像是嫌犯引入的某种外部刺激物
[12:56] Saw that, too. 我也看到了
[12:58] Lab’s running tests. 实验室正在进行测试
[13:00] I don’t know, a bite, maybe? 看起来像是咬痕
[13:06] Wait–wait– 等等
[13:08] Wait! Wait. 等等
[13:10] What are you doing? 你在做什么
[13:14] What are you doing, please?! 你在做什么 拜托
[13:18] No, no, no! 不 不 不
[13:20] No, no, please don’t– please don’t do this! 不 不 求你不要这么做
[13:21] No, you’re right! I hear you, I hear you. 不 你是对的 我听你的 我听你的
[13:24] Please. Please. Don’t do this! 拜托 拜托 别这么做
[13:26] I beg you, please don’t do this! 求你了 别这么做
[13:28] Please think about this. You’re right! Please stop it! 拜托你想想 你是对的 求你停不下吧
[13:31] Don’t, don’t, please! Don’t do this to me. 不 不要 别这么做
[13:33] We can talk about this. 我们可以谈谈
[13:35] I want to talk about this. Please, please, don’t do it! 我想跟你谈谈 拜托 别这么做
[13:38] No! oh, no! No, stop it! 不 不 停下
[13:40] Oh, no, please! 不 求你了
[13:41] No more, please! Please stop it! 别再放了 求你了 求你停下
[13:43] No, no! You’re right! No, stop it! 不 不 你是对的 停下
[13:46] Oh, my God! No! 天啊 不要
[13:48] No! Please stop it! Please stop it! 不 求你停下 求你停下
[13:51] Oh, stop it! I can’t breathe! 停下 我不能呼吸了
[13:53] I can’t breathe! 我不能呼吸了
[13:55] Oh, please! Stop it! 拜托 停下
[14:04] So, we found William Suri. 我们找到威廉·苏利了
[14:06] Yeah. Garbage truck almost ran over him this morning. 垃圾车今早差点轧过他
[14:09] Our unsub didn’t hold him as long. 嫌犯没扣留他太久
[14:11] Then he shot him pointblank in the head. 然后零距离对着他的头来了一枪
[14:13] Big change in M.O. 作案特征的显著改变
[14:14] Not necessarily. He shows less signs of scratching, 也不一定 他身上没那么多抓痕
[14:17] but the bite marks are definitely there. 但咬痕很明显
[14:19] So, the unsub wants this guy to itch, 所以嫌犯想让他觉得痒
[14:21] the good doctor doesn’t play along, 但我们的好医生不配合
[14:23] bang, he ends the torture early. 嘭 他提早结束了折磨
[14:25] I don’t think this is torture for the unsub. 我不觉得嫌犯是想折磨他们
[14:27] I think it’s a delusion. 我觉得是幻觉
[14:29] Can I have those tweezers? 能把镊子递给我吗
[14:30] What kind of delusion? 什么幻觉
[14:47] Bugs. 虫子
[14:49] We need to deliver the profile. 我们得发布侧写了
[14:51] We believe the unsub we’re looking for suffers from delusional parasitosis, 我们认为嫌犯患有寄生虫妄想症
[14:54] a condition in which the patient believes 有此症状的病人认为
[14:56] that he’s being attacked or infested by bugs. 自己被虫子袭击或感染
[14:58] He takes his victims and covers them in insects, 他绑架了被害人 用虫子覆盖他们全身
[15:01] cockroaches specifically. 具体来说是蟑螂
[15:02] We think it’s to convince his victims 我们认为这是为了说服他的被害人
[15:04] that they share in his condition. 他们患有同一病症
[15:06] Is he trying to get them sick so he can kill them? 他想让他们患病 然后将其杀害吗
[15:08] Murder isn’t his goal, attention is. 他的目标并非谋杀 而是引起注意
[15:10] Believe it or not, this unsub is crying out for help. 不管你们信不信 嫌犯是在求救
[15:12] He kidnapped an investigative journalist 他绑架了调查记者艾尔伯特·斯蒂尔曼
[15:14] because he wanted Albert Stillman 因为想让他
[15:15] to write a story about the bugs inside of him. 写篇关于他体内那些虫子的报道
[15:17] Unfortunately, because Stillman was suddenly experiencing 不幸地是 斯蒂尔曼因为突然
[15:19] opiate withdrawal, 停服鸦片
[15:20] he was already hallucinating insects, 已经产生了昆虫的幻觉
[15:22] and this led to a psychotic break. 导致精神崩溃
[15:24] So the unsub changed tactics. 因此嫌犯改变了策略
[15:25] He kidnapped a controversial research scientist 他绑架了一名备受争议的研究科学家
[15:28] who he thought would be more willing to believe him. 他觉得他会愿意相信他
[15:30] But we think Dr. Suri recognized his condition 但苏利博士意识到他的情况
[15:33] for the mental illness that it is. 是精神疾病
[15:34] That’s why he killed him so quickly. 所以他才那么快就杀了他
[15:37] It is important that we not label this unsub 我们要注意在面对媒体时
[15:39] as crazy or insane to the media or press. 不能把嫌犯定性成疯癫或精神病
[15:41] He’s desperate to confirm his own self-diagnosis 他渴望确认自己的诊断
[15:43] and he’ll be violent towards those who don’t. 对于那些不相信他的人 他会施以暴力
[15:45] And this kind of delusion goes hand in hand with conspiracy thinking. 这种幻象跟阴谋论密不可分
[15:49] He probably believes the bugs are part of a plot 他可能相信这些虫子是政府阴谋的一部分
[15:51] involving the government to keep him sick. 目的是让他生病
[15:54] When he’s alone, he’ll be paranoid and disorganized. 他独处时 会非常偏执散漫
[15:57] His body will be mutilated from self-harm. 做出自残行为
[16:00] But his search for a fellow believer 但他对同僚的寻找
[16:01] will give him focus and allow him to appear calm and rational. 会让他集中注意力 变得冷静且理智
[16:05] We should be canvassing the entomology and infectious disease fields 我们要注意细查昆虫学和传染病领域
[16:08] as well as reviewing hospital intake records. 以及医院的入院记录
[16:10] This unsub has searched high and low for treatment for his condition, 嫌犯会根据他的情况 到处寻求治疗
[16:13] and we believe that he’ll return to one of these locations 我们认为他会回到这些地方
[16:15] for his next victim. Thank you. 找寻下一个目标 谢谢
[16:19] I think that we have time for one more share. 时间还允许一个人发言
[16:22] Anybody? 有人要说吗
[16:25] Go ahead, Jane. 简 请讲
[16:27] So, I went back to the dermatologist, 我又去看了皮肤科医生
[16:30] and she again tried to tell me what my problem was. 她又一次试图解释我的病因
[16:33] You know, she said that it was maybe mold 她说可能是霉菌
[16:36] or static electricity. 或者静电
[16:39] I mean, can you think about that, 你们能想象吗
[16:41] that’s what’s going on inside my body could be– 我身体里的问题可能是
[16:44] because of static electricity? Just… 因为静电
[16:48] And then she had the nerve to try and sell me a salve. 然后她竟然还打算卖我一个什么药膏
[16:51] And when I looked to see what was inside the salve, 当我看药膏里的成分时
[16:53] it was St. John’s wort. 那居然是圣约翰草[治疗抑郁]
[16:56] I mean, really, do you think I haven’t’ already tried st. John’s wort? 说真的 你们觉得我没用过圣约翰草吗
[17:00] And I just… 我只是
[17:01] And I could see it 现在我
[17:03] really clearly now, you know? 很清晰地明白
[17:05] It’s not me. 不是我的原因
[17:07] It’s society. 是这个社会
[17:09] You know? They want me to be sick. 他们想让我生病
[17:12] Because if I’m sick, if it’s me, 因为如果我病了 是我自己造成的
[17:14] they can keep ignoring me. 他们就能继续无视我
[17:16] But I won’t be ignored anymore. 但我不会再甘于被无视
[17:20] Thank you for letting me share. 谢谢你们听我讲
[17:26] Ok, why don’t we stand up and join hands 我们何不起身携手
[17:29] and end our meeting with our prayer. 以祈祷结束我们的集会
[17:34] Lord, grant me the wisdom to see the light… 主啊 赐予我智慧来看到光明
[17:38] Hi. I’m Leo. 我是里奥
[17:39] The strength to believe the truth… 赐予我力量来相信真理
[17:41] Serenity with my body… 以吾宁静之身
[17:44] The courage to know how to… 赐予我勇气来懂得如何
[17:48] There’s an inherent contradiction in who this unsub is. 关于嫌犯的身份 有个内在矛盾
[17:51] Only one? 只有一个吗
[17:52] All right, humor me. 听我说
[17:53] This guy has a phobia of insects, right? 这人有昆虫恐惧症 对吧
[17:55] So why subject his victims to the very thing he hates? 那为何要让死者经受他最讨厌的东西呢
[17:58] It’s not a phobia. 那不是恐惧症
[17:59] Well, maybe not, but the bugs disgust him. 也许不是 但他反感虫子
[18:01] Labels are important here. 归类很重要
[18:02] The original name for this was entomophobia, 这种病原名是昆虫恐惧症
[18:04] which is, yes, the fear/ disgust at being bitten, being stung, 那就是说 他讨厌被叮咬 被蛰
[18:07] or the fear of future infestation, 或者害怕将来会遭遇虫灾
[18:09] but if you have delusional parasitosis, 但寄生虫妄想症的表现是
[18:11] you believe you’re already infested. 你相信自己已经被虫子侵害
[18:12] Present tense, not future tense. 现在时态 不是将来时
[18:14] So his worst fear has come true. 所以他最害怕的事已经成真了
[18:16] What he wants now is exposure. 他现在想要的是曝光
[18:17] He believes if society and the 他相信如果社会界
[18:19] scientific community take him seriously, 和科学界能严肃对待他的问题
[18:20] maybe he’ll get relief. 也许他就能得到解脱
[18:21] Yeah, but that’s impossible if it’s all in his head. 如果一切都是他的幻想 那就不可能
[18:23] The more people that tell him that, 跟他这么说的人越多
[18:24] the more angry he’s gonna get. 他就会越愤怒
[18:26] Which is why he’ll take solace in people 所以他才会从和他一样挫败的人
[18:27] who are as frustrated as he is. 那里感到安慰
[18:29] Guys, there’s a suspect pool we’ve been missing all along. 伙计们 我们忽略了一个团体
[18:34] I’m here for helping. 随时效劳
[18:35] Garcia, I’m going to run through a series 加西亚 我马上会告诉你一系列
[18:36] of debated and controversial diseases. 有争议性的疾病
[18:38] I want you to tell me if there are 希望你能告诉我这片地区有没有
[18:39] any support groups in the area. 任何关于那些疾病的援助小组
[18:40] – Hit me. – Fibromyalgia. -说吧 -纤维性肌痛
[18:43] No. 没有
[18:44] Chronic Fatigue Syndrome. 慢性疲劳综合征
[18:45] No. 没有
[18:46] Recurrent Lyme Disease. 复发性莱姆病
[18:48] Negative. 没有
[18:50] Morgellons? 莫吉隆斯症
[18:53] There’s a Magellan’s Astronomy Club that meets on Tuesdays. 有个麦哲伦天文俱乐部每周二活动
[18:55] No, Morgellons. 不 是莫吉隆斯症
[18:56] Morgellons M-o-r-g-e-l-l-o-n-s.
[18:58] Huh. Those vowels will get ya. 这些元音很难辨啊
[19:01] Checking now. 正在找
[19:02] I’ll bite. What’s Morgellons? 我很好奇 莫吉隆斯症是什么
[19:03] It’s a syndrome where sufferers believe they have 是一种综合征 患者相信
[19:05] disease-causing fibers under their skin. 他们的皮肤下面有致病纤维
[19:06] They collect them only to 他们会将其收集起来
[19:07] later be told by dermatologists 但随后会被皮肤科医生告知
[19:08] that all they’ve found is lint, dead skin, 他们找到的都是线头 死皮
[19:10] or their own picked scabs. 或者他们自己的结痂
[19:11] Sounds like it’s on the OCD spectrum. 听起来像是强迫症的范畴
[19:13] There’s a lot of overlap. There’s also patients 有很多重叠案例 还有些病人
[19:15] who insist the fibers are insect like in nature. 坚信那些纤维就像是自然界的昆虫
[19:17] Yeah, update. There’s a Morgellons group 好了 有个莫吉隆斯症小组
[19:19] that gets together tonight, actually. Just missed then. 今晚有活动 实际上 刚解散
[19:22] Garcia, we need an address. 加西亚 把地址给我们
[19:23] Done. 搞定
[19:23] JJ, you and Morgan go and see if they’ll talk to us. 小洁 你跟摩根去试试跟他们谈谈
[19:30] No, no, no, no. 不不不
[19:32] The drinking water. 这水不能喝
[19:33] Drinking wa… 水…
[19:36] You think they put it in the drinking water? 你觉得他们在水里做手脚了吗
[19:38] Yeah, that’s the easiest way to infect us. 没错 这是让我们感染的最简单的方法
[19:40] That means everyone’s sick. 也就是说所有人都病了
[19:42] Everyone is sick. 没错
[19:44] See, but you and I, we react to it differently. Right? 但是你和我 跟其他人不一样
[19:47] We feel it differently. 我们有不一样的感觉
[19:48] That’s what makes us special. 我们很特别
[19:53] So… 所以说
[19:55] if it’s this thing that I have… 要是我得的这病
[19:56] We have. 我们得的
[19:59] that we have… 我们得的
[20:01] is real– 是真的
[20:02] Oh, it’s very real. 绝对是真的
[20:03] How do I get people to believe us? 那怎样才能让别人相信我们呢
[20:05] I was getting really close, 我差一点就成功了
[20:06] and that’s when they tried to kill me. 然后他们就想杀掉我
[20:09] They tried to kill you? 他们想杀掉你
[20:11] When you worked at… 当你在…
[20:14] Well, how do you live with that? 那你怎么活到现在的
[20:16] They could just come and get you anytime. 他们随时就能来把你抓走
[20:17] Actually, I’m grateful. 实际上我反而很感激
[20:19] ’cause whatever they did to me, 因为他们对我所做的事
[20:21] it turned up the volume, ok? 让我的反应更加灵敏
[20:23] It improved my intuition, my instincts. 增强了我的直觉 我的本能
[20:26] When something’s wrong, it comes out more. 当要出事时 出来活动的虫子会更多
[20:31] While we’ve been sitting here, it hasn’t come out once. 我们坐在这时 却一点感觉也没有
[20:33] That tells me something. 这说明了一件事
[20:40] I haven’t felt it either. 我也没感觉到
[20:41] See? 看到没
[20:43] Maybe that’s the cure. 说不定这就是治愈的方法
[20:47] You and me. 你和我
[20:49] Maybe. 说不定
[20:59] How bad does it get for you? 你有多严重
[21:05] Pretty bad. 很严重
[21:14] Do you want to see? 你想看看吗
[21:15] Yeah, but…not here. 想 但这里不行
[21:24] Let’s get out of here. 咱们走吧
[21:26] Why am I not surprised that the FBI 我怎么对联调局光临
[21:28] is showing up at my meetings? 我的小组一点都不惊讶呢
[21:30] Look, we’re just asking if you can think of anyone 我们只是想知道你能不能
[21:32] who might fit our profile. 想到符合侧写的人
[21:34] Oh, I’ll tell you what I think. 我来告诉你我是怎么想的
[21:35] I think this is the same tactic 我觉得这是联调局
[21:37] that the FBI pulls over and over again. 玩了一遍又一遍的老把戏
[21:40] Occupy, WTO, anti-war groups, 什么占领活动 世贸组织和反战组织
[21:43] only this time, you people are really 可惜这次 你们
[21:44] scraping the bottom of the barrel. 不得不放下身段了
[21:46] I’ll bet that you even worked out 我打赌你们在来的路上
[21:48] a little shakedown speech on the way over. 已经想好说服我的演讲了吧
[21:50] Hey, weirdoes, we support your right for free assembly, 你好啊怪人 我们支持你们合法集会的权利
[21:54] but there might be a serial killer among you, 但是你们之间说不定有个连环杀手
[21:56] so watch your back. 当心点哦
[21:57] Right? You want us scared. 对吧 你希望我们活在恐惧之中
[21:59] You want us isolated. 想把我们孤立起来
[22:01] That way it’s easier for you to 这样你们就能更轻松地
[22:02] tell us Morgellons is made up. 告诉我们莫吉隆斯症是虚构的
[22:04] Ms. Randall, we have no opinion about your condition 兰德尔小姐 我们对你的身体状况
[22:06] one way or the other. 没有别的看法
[22:10] Do you see this man? 看到这人了吗
[22:12] His name is Albert Stillman. 他叫艾尔伯特·斯蒂尔曼
[22:17] And this man. 还有这个
[22:18] Dr. William Suri. 威廉·苏利博士
[22:19] Do you see him? 看到了吗
[22:21] This is not made up. This is real. 这不是编的 这是真实存在的
[22:22] The man we’re looking for 我们要找的人
[22:23] thinks he has cockroaches inside of him. 认为他体内有蟑螂
[22:26] He’d be quiet. Not demonstrative. 他很安静 不会夸夸其谈
[22:29] Probably not comfortable sharing to the entire group, 可能不喜欢向所有组员分享自己的经历
[22:30] but very convincing one on one. 但很喜欢做一对一的分享
[22:36] Ms. Randall, do you know anyone like that? 兰德尔小姐 你认识符合描述的人吗
[22:43] No. 不
[22:44] No one. 没有
[22:45] What makes you think that he would even show up here? 你们为什么认为他会来这里
[22:48] ’cause your group would listen to what he has to say, 因为你的组员愿意听他说
[22:50] and you’d believe him. 你们会相信他
[22:51] But that doesn’t mean we’re like him. 但这不意味着我们跟他一样
[22:53] No, it doesn’t. 是的 你们不一样
[22:55] But it could mean you’re his next target. 但你们也许就是他的下一个目标
[23:04] You sure? 你确定吗
[23:06] Yeah. 确定
[23:10] You ready? 准备好了吗
[23:14] 1… 一
[23:16] Sorry. 不好意思
[23:17] I didn’t want you to tense up. 我不想让你太紧张
[23:19] No, it’s ok. 没关系
[23:20] It’s worse when you tense up. 你一紧张就会变得更严重
[23:23] Oh, it’s perfect. 太棒了
[23:25] Uh, can you hand me a slide? 能给我一张盖玻片吗
[23:43] All right. 好了
[23:45] All right, look. 你看
[23:47] They should be wiggling. 它们应该在扭动
[23:49] Can you see them? 你看得到吗
[23:52] Please see them. 一定要看到
[23:55] I see them. 我看到了
[23:57] Thank you. 谢谢
[23:59] Are they only in your blood? 它们只存在于你的血液里吗
[24:05] No. 不
[24:08] They’re everywhere. 它们无处不在
[24:17] Tell me again that it’s real. 再告诉我一遍那是真的
[24:24] It’s real. 那是真的
[24:30] Can you heal me? 你能治好我吗
[24:37] Yeah. I can. 我能
[25:02] Where are we on the E.R. intake? 急诊室的病人名单查得怎么样了
[25:04] Garcia weeded out the mental health transfers. 加西亚排查了因心理健康转移的病人
[25:06] No one fits. 没有符合条件的人
[25:07] Our best bet is still the Morgellons Group. 最有可能的还是莫吉隆斯症小组
[25:09] – When’s their next meeting? – Next week. -他们下次集会是什么时候 -下周
[25:11] It’s too long to wait. 太久了
[25:12] We could take another shot at the leader. 我们可以再去问下组长
[25:13] There’s definitely something that she was holding back. 她肯定对我们有所隐瞒
[25:15] You had thought she wouldn’t rattle. 你知道她是不会松口的
[25:16] She won’t. We’re gonna have to find some other way in. 是不会 我们得换个对策
[25:21] Top of the morning, fellow leprechauns. 早上好 小伙伴们
[25:23] Where did Lisa Randall go after she met with JJ and Morgan? 莉莎·兰德尔见过小洁和摩根之后去了哪里
[25:26] According to her credit card… 根据信用卡记录来看
[25:28] drugstores. 她去了几家药店
[25:29] 5 of them, to be precise. 准确地说 去过五家
[25:31] And she bought a single item 5 times. 且买的是一样的东西
[25:33] – Diaper rash cream. – All right, thanks. -尿布疹膏 -知道了 谢谢
[25:35] JJ, see if she’ll come in and talk. 小洁 叫她过来问话
[25:37] Reid, I need you to go to the drugstore. 里德 麻烦你去一趟药店
[26:03] You sleep? 你睡了吗
[26:06] I never really sleep. 我从没真正睡着过
[26:08] Hi, Jane, honey, come on. Quick like a bunny. 简 亲爱的 快来开门
[26:10] Oh, it’s Lisa. 是莉莎
[26:12] What the hell is she doing here? 她来干嘛
[26:13] Well, she takes me to the meetings sometimes. 她有时候会来载我去互助会
[26:16] Hey, open this door! 把门打开
[26:17] Open this door right now! 立刻把门打开
[26:21] Hi, honey, it’s me. Are you in there? 亲爱的 是我 你在吗
[26:23] Jane, open this door! 简 快开门
[26:27] Get rid of her. 让她走
[26:30] Calm down. She’s one of us, right? 别慌 她是自己人
[26:36] Are you in there? 你在吗
[26:40] Don’t. 别去
[26:41] I want to see who it is. 我想看看是谁的电话
[26:45] Hello? 喂
[26:46] – It’s probably– – No. -说不定 -不
[26:47] Be quiet. 别出声
[26:49] Yes, Agent Jareau. 是 洁婼探员
[26:52] Yes. Yes, I’ll come down to the station. 好 我马上来警局
[27:00] She–she’s talking to the police? 她在和警察说话吗
[27:01] Why would she talk to the police like that? 她为什么会和警察打电话
[27:03] No, no, she called somebody an agent. 不不 她叫那人探员
[27:04] That–that’s not the police, it’s the Fed. 那不是警察 是联调局
[27:06] What do they want with us? 他们找我们干什么
[27:13] I’ll take care of it. Just hold on. 别慌 我来处理
[27:22] Ms. Randall, I’m Aaron Hotchner with the FBI. 兰德尔小姐 我是联调局的艾伦·霍奇纳
[27:25] I have already told the other agents everything that I have to say. 我已经对其他探员把该说的都说了
[27:31] Do you know why you itch? 你知道你为什么会发痒吗
[27:32] Well, my neurologist tried 我的神经科医师
[27:34] to explain it as simply as he could to me 把病理解释得尽可能简单
[27:35] so I would stop coming to his office. 好让我别再去找他
[27:38] My amygdala, which is the emotional center of my brain, 我的杏仁体 也就是大脑的情感中心
[27:41] has hijacked my prefrontal cortex, 劫持了我的前额皮质
[27:43] which is the rational side. 也就是处理理性思考的那部分
[27:44] So in times of stress, I itch. 所以我一紧张就会发痒
[27:47] But, look at me now. 可你看我
[27:50] I’m in the FBI office being questioned. 我坐在联调局办公室里被问话
[27:52] One would think that would be a very stressful thing 这么有压力的情况下
[27:54] for anyone and I’m not itching. 我却一点也不感觉痒
[27:57] How old was she when she died? 她去世的时候多大
[28:01] Excuse me? 你说什么
[28:02] Did she make it to her third birthday? 她到三岁了吗
[28:04] I don’t know who you talked to, 我不知道是谁告诉你的
[28:07] but you have no right. 可你无权问这些
[28:08] I haven’t talked to anyone. 我没问过任何人
[28:09] I’m trained to see what’s in front of me. 观察是我的强项
[28:13] I notice that you don’t 我注意到你戴着手套的手上
[28:14] wear a wedding ring under your gloves. 并没有戴婚戒
[28:17] I think a condition like yours makes it difficult 想必以你的情况应该很难和人
[28:19] to build intimate relationships. 建立亲密关系
[28:21] I know you looked everywhere for some sort of relief. 我知道你为了缓解病情 什么都试过了
[28:24] Doctors’ prescriptions, antihistamines. None of it worked. 医生开的处方 抗组胺药 都不管用
[28:27] Nothing until you found this. 直到你发现了这个
[28:31] This works, doesn’t it? 这个很有效 不是吗
[28:35] Yes. 对
[28:41] Someone who’s not a mother 没做过妈妈的人
[28:42] doesn’t stumble on a cure like that by accident. 不可能偶然发现这种偏方
[28:51] What was her name? 她叫什么名字
[28:59] Olivia. 奥利维亚
[29:01] She was a preemie. 她是早产儿
[29:02] So she was in and out of hospitals a lot. 所以她常去医院
[29:08] Her skin at the end… 她的皮肤最后
[29:12] I guess it was from the tests and everything. 我猜是因为各种皮试什么的
[29:17] I was a new parent. 我那时刚做妈妈
[29:19] Do you know that feeling of, am I doing it right? 你明白那种感受吗 问自己 我这么做对吗
[29:24] Am I helping? 我这么做有用吗
[29:26] You know? You just don’t know. 你懂吗 那种无法确定的感觉
[29:31] I’m also trained to listen to what people say, 我还很擅长聆听
[29:33] and that question, am I helping? 你刚才问 我这么做有用吗
[29:36] You ask yourself that every day, don’t you? 你每天都这么问自己 是不是
[29:41] I know you help the people who come to your meetings. 我知道你去帮互助会上的每一个人
[29:43] I know you want to help us. 我知道你想帮我们
[29:46] I do? 是吗
[29:47] Yes, you do. Because there’s a man 是的 因为你的互助会上
[29:48] who comes to your meetings who puts you on edge, 来了一个男人让你很不安
[29:50] and your instincts of self-preservation 你自我保护的直觉
[29:52] are telling you not to trust him, 让你不要相信他
[29:53] and those instincts are always right. 直觉总是没错的
[29:56] Who is he? 他是谁
[29:59] His name is Leo. 他叫里奥
[30:01] I don’t have his number or anything, 我没有他的电话或任何信息
[30:02] but I did see him talking to 但我昨晚看见他
[30:04] one of my friends last night—Jane. 和我的朋友简说话
[30:07] I knocked on her door this morning. 今早我去敲她家的门
[30:08] She didn’t answer, but there was someone inside 她没开门 但里面有人
[30:10] because I heard them whispering. 因为我听见低语声
[30:12] I need Jane’s information immediately. 请把简的信息给我
[30:15] Jane Posner, this is the FBI. Open up! 简·波斯纳 联调局 开门
[30:17] Oh, my God. Oh, my God. 天哪 天哪
[30:19] Open the door, Jane. 把门打开 简
[30:20] No. No. He was right. 不 不 他是对的
[30:28] We’re not looking for you. We’re looking for Leo. 我们不是找你的 我们找里奥
[30:30] He’s not here. 他不在这里
[30:32] – He’s gone. – Clear. -他走了 -安全
[30:34] And you’re never gonna find him. 你们永远不会找到他
[30:42] Thank you so much. 非常感谢
[30:58] Have you ever heard of a folie a deux, Jane? 你听说过感应性精神病吗 简
[31:01] It’s where two people suffer from the same delusional belief. 指亲密的两个人陷入同一种妄想
[31:06] We’re not delusional. 我们没有妄想
[31:09] He gets me. 他懂我
[31:10] All right. 好吧
[31:11] Then tell us where he is 那就告诉我们他在哪
[31:12] so we can understand what the two of you have. 好让我们可以理解你们
[31:15] You’ll kill him. 你们会杀了他
[31:15] We’re not killers. 我们不是杀人犯
[31:17] We’re his best hope for getting better. 他要想痊愈就只能靠我们
[31:19] All we want to do is get him the help he needs. 我们只是想尽力帮助他
[31:21] Why should I believe you? 我为什么要相信你
[31:23] You already tried to kill him once. 你们已经试图杀害过他一次
[31:26] When was that? 那是什么时候
[31:27] Don’t play dumb. With the vaccinations. 别装傻 你们想用疫苗杀他
[31:30] What vaccinations? 什么疫苗
[31:34] I don’t have to talk to you. So… 我没必要告诉你们
[31:36] No, all you got to do is listen. 不 你听着就行了
[31:38] ‘Cause the closer we get to the truth, 因为我们越接近真相
[31:41] the more you’re going to be compelled to itch. 你身上就会越痒
[31:43] The first victim who met Leo 第一名死者见里奥
[31:45] was going to write a story about vaccinations. 是为了写一篇关于疫苗的报道
[31:47] Is that how this all started, 就是这样开始的吗
[31:49] because Leo got vaccinations? 始于里奥接种疫苗
[31:52] That’s a yes. 看来是对的
[31:55] Find out who gave him the vaccinations, 只要能找出是谁给他接种的疫苗
[31:56] we find Leo. 就能找到里奥
[31:59] Was it his doctor? 是他的医生吗
[32:03] Nope, wasn’t his doctor. 不对 看来不是他的医生
[32:04] Must have been work, then. 那就一定是因为工作了
[32:06] Was it the military? Did Leo serve? 是军队吗 里奥服过役吗
[32:11] It’s not military. 不是因为参军
[32:13] Did he work in medicine? 他在医药业工作过吗
[32:17] Is it the hospital? Is that where he worked? 是不是医院 他是不是在那里工作过
[32:19] Or was it something more like infectious diseases? 还是说因为要跟传染病打交道
[32:22] ‘Cause you’d have to get vaccinated for that. 所以必须要接种疫苗
[32:27] Like the Center for Disease Control, 比如说疾病控制中心
[32:29] right here in Atlanta. 正好就在亚特兰大
[32:33] Leave him alone. 你们放过他吧
[32:35] Let’s go. 走吧
[32:55] What did you tell them? 你对他们说了什么
[32:56] – I didn’t say anything. – Yes, you did. -我什么都没说 -你明明说了
[32:57] – No, I didn’t. I didn’t say anything. – Yes, you did. -我没有 我什么都没说 -你说了
[32:59] Let’s go. 我们走
[33:00] Let’s go. 跟我来
[33:08] Leo Jenkins. Haven’t thought of him in a while. 里奥·詹金斯 有阵子没想起这个人了
[33:10] Our search told us he worked here 6 months ago, 我们调查发现他半年前在这里工作
[33:12] but his address isn’t current. 但他留的不是现居地址
[33:13] Yeah, he asked me to send 是啊 他让我把他最后一次工资
[33:14] his last check to a different address. 寄到了别的地址
[33:16] He was pretty paranoid by the end. 他在离职前变得很疑神疑鬼
[33:17] Because of the vaccinations? 因为疫苗的事吗
[33:19] Which he didn’t even need. 他其实根本不需要
[33:20] I mean, he was a low-level lab assistant, 他只是个实验室助理
[33:22] for god’s sake. We were trying to help him. 老天 我们只是想帮他
[33:24] Why would you give him shots he didn’t need? 为什么要让他接种不需要的疫苗
[33:27] Leo had a painful case of shingles in his left arm. 里奥左臂的带状疱疹让他疼痛不已
[33:31] One of the docs around here 这里的一位医生
[33:32] gave him the antiviral acyclovir, 为他注射了抗病毒药物阿昔洛韦
[33:35] which, uh, deadened the nerves in his arm… 能完全杀死他胳膊里的
[33:38] altogether. Here’s his address. 神经细胞 这是他的地址
[33:40] How did that lead to cockroaches? 这又怎么联系到蟑螂上的
[33:42] Your brain and nervous system 人的大脑和神经系统
[33:43] work on a best-guess feedback loop. 基于一种判断反馈机理
[33:46] The nerves might be dead, 神经可能已被杀死
[33:47] but your brain hasn’t figured that out yet. 但大脑却并不知情
[33:49] It’s still sending stimuli to the dead nerves 它仍不断刺激已被杀死的神经细胞
[33:51] in an attempt to get them to react. 想要让那些细胞做出反应
[33:52] Like an amputee who has feeling in his phantom limb. 就好比截肢患者会产生幻肢现象
[33:55] Exactly. Leo started scratching and he couldn’t stop. 没错 里奥开始没完没了地抓痒
[34:00] Well, we told him the 我们告诉过他
[34:00] feelings will come back when the drugs wore off, 只要药效退了感觉就会恢复
[34:02] But, uh, he insisted that 但他坚持说
[34:05] we’d put cockroach larvae in his vaccine. 我们在给他的疫苗中加了蟑螂幼虫
[34:08] That it was a conspiracy, that we were all trying to kill him. 说这是阴谋 我们在合谋置他于死地
[34:11] We tried almost everything to talk him out of it. 为了劝他我们什么都试过了
[34:13] Well, almost everything. 也不能说都试遍了
[34:15] What didn’t you try? 还有什么你们没试过
[34:31] Leo, the FBI is looking for you. 里奥 联调局的人在找你
[34:34] Yeah, I know they are. 这个我知道
[34:37] What I don’t know is who you are. 我不知道的是你的身份
[34:42] I had to rethink everything I know about you. 我重新回忆了一遍所有关于你的事
[34:50] At the meetings, when you shared 在互助会时 你说过
[34:51] about pulling the fibers from your body 把纤维从身体中拔出来
[34:54] and you said they felt like spider legs… 那种感觉让你想到蜘蛛腿
[34:57] You talked about how that made you feel crazy 你说那感觉让你很抓狂
[34:58] ’cause you’re afraid of spider legs? 因为你害怕蜘蛛腿
[35:01] But is that true? 你说的是真话吗
[35:03] Are you afraid of spiders, Lisa? 你害怕蜘蛛吗 莉莎
[35:05] Yes. 害怕
[35:05] – You are? – Yes. -真的 -真的
[35:12] No…you don’t have to do this. 不要 别这样
[35:14] No, I do have to. I do have to, 不 有这个必要 我必须做
[35:16] Because, see, I don’t know what the truth is anymore. 因为我不知道你说的哪些是真话
[35:29] No. 不要
[35:30] See, you and I are gonna have a little chat. 我们得好好谈谈
[35:34] Come on, Leo. 拜托了 里奥
[35:40] I’ll just tell you anything that you want to know. 你想知道什么我都告诉你
[35:42] Just tell me what you want to know. 告诉我你到底想知道什么
[35:43] It’s simple. Who do you work for? 很简单 你为谁工作
[35:46] I don’t–I don’t work for anybody. 我没有 没有为任何人工作
[35:58] Who do you work for? Who do you work for? 你到底为谁工作 在为谁卖命
[36:00] I don’t work for anybody! 我没有为任何人工作
[36:02] I just don’t work for anybody. 没为任何人卖命
[36:05] I’ll tell you I just don’t work for… 我告诉你我不为任何人
[36:07] You don’t work for anybody? You’re unemployed? 你不为别人工作吗 你现在在待业吗
[36:08] I don’t know what you want me to say. 我不知道你到底想让我说什么
[36:09] Who do you work for? Ok? 你到底为谁工作 回答我
[36:12] We’ll keep going. We’ll keep going until you give me… 我们就这样 直到你说实话为止
[36:14] – Who do you work for? – I don’t work for anybody! -你到底为谁工作 -我不为任何人工作
[36:17] No! 不要
[36:18] – It’s very simple! – I don’t work for anybody! -问题很简单 -我不为任何人工作
[36:19] Who do you work for?! 你到底为谁卖命
[36:20] FBI! Don’t move! 联调局 不许动
[36:24] Oh, God. 老天
[36:29] Of course. 当然了
[36:31] She works for you, doesn’t she? 她是你们的人 对吧
[36:32] We’re not here for her. We’re here to talk to you. 我们不是为她而来 是想跟你谈谈
[36:34] How about you let her go and we’ll do that. 不如你先放了她 然后我们好好谈谈
[36:35] You want to talk? Then how come these things 你只想谈谈 那为什么我个胳膊里的东西
[36:37] in my arms are going crazy, huh? 像疯了一样在爬
[36:39] I know how this goes, ok? 我知道你们想怎么样
[36:41] I know how this goes. You shoot me 我知道 你们会杀了我
[36:43] And then you cover up the whole thing. That’s how it goes. 然后就把整件事掩盖掉 你们就会这样
[36:45] Is it happening now? 它们现在在动吗
[36:46] Of course it’s happening now. 当然了
[36:48] Don’t tell me you don’t see it. 你别跟我说你看不见
[36:49] Come on, you see it. 少来了 你明明看得到
[36:50] You see it! 你看得到
[36:54] I can make it go away. 我可以帮你
[37:03] Now, is that your phone? 这是你的电话吗
[37:09] Yeah, that’s my phone. 没错 是我的电话
[37:13] Don’t — what are you doing? 别 你干吗
[37:15] Now, look at the camera. 看摄像头
[37:19] What? I’ve shot video footage of myself a million times. 干吗 我都给自己录过无数次像了
[37:21] You guys do something to it and the image is gone. 然后你们耍点把戏就把图像弄没了
[37:24] It’s gone. You guys do something to it. 没了 肯定是你们搞的把戏
[37:26] I’m not shooting video. 我没有在录像
[37:28] This is a reflection. 这只是摄像头成像而已
[37:29] Now look at it. Go ahead, look. 看吧 来啊 看看
[37:30] Look at your arm. 看看你的胳膊
[37:37] Is it going away? 是不是好了
[37:43] That’s a trick. 这是你玩的把戏
[37:45] It’s no trick. 这不是把戏
[37:47] How did you do that? 你怎么做到的
[37:50] We can make them go away forever. 我们可以彻底治好你
[37:54] But you have to let her go, Leo. 但是你得放了她 里奥
[37:56] What? Leo? 什么 里奥
[37:57] How the hell do you know my name?! 你怎么会知道我叫什么
[38:00] Don’t move, don’t even flinch. 别动 不许动
[38:01] Get ’em off, get ’em off, get ’em off, get ’em off! 把它们弄走 弄走
[38:02] See ’em, see ’em, see ’em, see ’em? Right there. 看见没 看见没 在那
[38:05] Right there. 在那
[38:05] I got ’em. I got ’em. Ok. 看见了 拿掉了
[38:08] I got ’em. 拿掉了
[38:26] So that’s it? 就这样了吗
[38:28] You ruin my life, now I’m free to go? 你们毁了我的生活 现在就把我放了
[38:31] You’re not an accessory. 你不是共犯
[38:32] You didn’t know what Leo was doing. So, 你不知道里奥在做什么 所以
[38:34] yeah, you’re free to go. 没错 你自由了
[38:36] You killed him, didn’t you? 你们杀了他 对吧
[38:37] I told you, we’re not killers. 我告诉过你 我们不是杀人凶手
[38:40] I don’t believe you. 我不相信你们
[38:42] You used me. 你们利用了我
[38:44] You tricked me so you could get him. 你们为了抓他而设计了我
[38:49] Jane, hey. 简
[38:53] Jane. 简
[38:54] Would you just listen to me for a second, ok? 你能不能听我说句话
[38:56] Get away from me. 离我远点
[38:57] Ok, yeah, I had a job to do 这是我的工作职责
[38:59] and I’m not going to apologize for that. 我不会为此道歉
[39:01] But that doesn’t mean that this is over. 但这不代表这一切都结束了
[39:02] Leo, he still needs you. 里奥仍然需要你
[39:04] How? 怎么个需要法
[39:05] He has a good chance of pleading insanity, 他有很大机会可以用精神失常来辩护
[39:07] and he is going to need someone on his side 他将会需要有人站在他那边
[39:09] to explain his condition to the court. 向法庭解释他的状况
[39:10] Oh, yeah. ’cause if he’s insane, 是啊 如果你们能证明他疯了
[39:13] you could put him away forever. 就可以把他永远关起来了
[39:14] Of course you didn’t kill him, 你们当然不会杀他
[39:16] ’cause that would make a martyr out of him. 因为那他就成烈士了
[39:17] But if he’s crazy, no one will ever know what I know. 但要是证明他是个疯子 就不会有人知道真相了
[39:20] Nobody. Which is that he’s right! 不会有人知道他是对的
[39:22] Ok? About the government 他说的关于政府
[39:24] and the drinking water 饮用水
[39:26] and you. All of it! 还有你们这些人的真相
[39:29] He was going to kill Lisa. 他要杀莉莎
[39:34] He — he wouldn’t do that. 他 他不会那么做的
[39:35] I was there. 我当时在场
[39:37] He had a gun to her head. 他拿枪抵着她的头
[39:43] Lies. 骗人
[39:45] Lies, lies, and more lies. 谎话 全是谎话
[39:48] And you FBI jackbooted thugs 你们这些联邦调查局的恶霸
[39:51] will do anything to protect yourselves 会不惜一切代价保护自己
[39:54] from him exposing you 防止他揭露你们
[39:55] as the filthy liars that you are. 肮脏 谎话连篇的真实面目
[40:06] Rossi, that was a pretty gutsy move. 罗西 你可真够勇敢的
[40:08] How’d you know it was gonna work? 你怎么知道那招会管用
[40:09] The doc at the CDC told us about 疾病控制和预防中心的那个医生
[40:11] something they wanted to try 跟我们讲了他们想要尝试
[40:12] but never got around to. 却没机会的办法
[40:14] It’s called a mirror box. 叫做镜箱
[40:15] Oh, I read about that treatment. 我读到过这种疗法
[40:16] What’s this treatment? 是什么
[40:17] It’s for amputees with searing pain in their phantom limbs. 是针对那些已截肢却还感觉到四肢疼痛的人
[40:20] Basically, you take a patient, 基本上就是
[40:21] you put them in front of a mirror 你让患者面前放面镜子
[40:22] and you tell them to conduct a symphony, 然后让他们指挥交响乐
[40:24] to wave, or just to relax. 招手或是单纯放松
[40:25] When their brain sees what’s not there, 当他们的大脑意识到他们其实已经没有四肢了
[40:27] the pain goes away. 也就不会再疼痛了
[40:28] And since the unsub had dead nerves in his arm 因为嫌犯由于带状疱疹抗病毒剂
[40:30] due to the shingles antiviral… 导致手臂神经死亡
[40:32] You could argue that his itch 可以将他的瘙痒感归结为
[40:33] was the same thing as phantom limb pain, 跟虚幻的四肢疼痛同类
[40:34] I mean from a brain-nervous system feedback loop. 我是指对于大脑神经系统来讲
[40:37] My hope was that the trick would make the itch go away, 我希望那个把戏能让瘙痒感消失
[40:39] and it did, for a few seconds, anyway. 好歹是消失了一阵
[40:42] I can understand being driven crazy 我能明白被这种
[40:44] by something you can’t scratch, 挠不到的瘙痒感逼疯
[40:45] but killing people over it, that’s what surprises me. 但是为此而杀人 真是太让我惊讶了
[40:47] There is one documented case about a woman 有案例记录中提过一个女人
[40:49] who couldn’t stop scratching, even when she was asleep. 不停地挠痒 即使在睡梦中也无法停止
[40:52] She woke up one morning realizing she’d scratched 结果有天早上醒来发现她挠穿了
[40:54] through her own scalp, her skull, 自己的头皮 头骨
[40:56] and directly into her brain tissue. 直接挠到了自己的大脑组织
[40:58] Ok, on that note, 好吧 听到这里
[41:00] my ride’s here. 接我的人来了
[41:07] How did it go with Jane? 简那边怎么样
[41:10] She blames us for everything. 她把一切都怪罪到我们头上
[41:12] Now she’s gonna go back to the group 现在她将回到那个互助会
[41:13] and we’ll be their new excuse for why they can’t get better. 然后我们就成了他们无法痊愈的新借口了
[41:18] How do we help somebody like that? 我们该如何帮助这样的人呢
[41:23] Well, one of them’s feeling better already. 至少他们中已经有人在好转了
[42:12] “Getting rid of a delusion 驱除幻觉
[42:13] makes us wiser than getting hold of the truth.” 比抓住真相更使人睿智
[42:16] Ludwig Borne. 路德维希·伯恩[德国作家]
犯罪心理

Post navigation

Previous Post: 犯罪心理(Criminal Minds)第10季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 犯罪心理(Criminal Minds)第10季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme