Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

犯罪心理(Criminal Minds)第9季第24集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 犯罪心理(Criminal Minds)第9季第24集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:01] Previously on “Criminal minds”… 《犯罪心理》 前情回顾
[00:02] A good friend of mine, Sheriff Peter Coleman, 我有位好朋友 德州布里斯科县的
[00:05] down in Briscoe County, Texas, 彼得·科尔曼警长
[00:06] reached out to me about a possible case. 因一起疑似案件联系了我
[00:08] The same unsub killed one john and two prostitutes. 这一个嫖客和两名妓女都被同一嫌犯所杀
[00:11] If you can’t make sure my bitches are safe, 如果你没法保证我的姑娘们的安全
[00:14] then what good are you? 那要你何用
[00:16] Because before he was Justin Mills, 他在贾斯汀·米尔斯之前还有一个身份
[00:17] he was Gordon Borell, 戈登·伯雷尔
[00:17] And he was arrested for cutting one of the ladies he employed. 他曾因割伤手下的妓女而被逮捕过
[00:19] But you said the unsub wanted us to catch him and punish him. 可是你说不明嫌犯希望我们抓到他并且惩罚他
[00:22] What he really wanted was for us to catch the preacher. 他真正希望的是我们抓住牧师
[00:24] We need to tell him we know he didn’t do this. 我们必须告诉他 我们知道他不是凶手
[00:27] Oh, preacher, what have you gotten yourself into? 牧师啊 你看你都干了些什么
[00:33] Shots fired! Shots fired! 有人开火 有人开火
[00:39] Blake! 布莱克
[00:42] Reid! 里德
[02:09] We need a medic now! 需要医护人员
[02:11] There’s too much blood! 他失血过多
[02:15] Hey, you’re doing great, all right? 你做得很好
[02:17] Yeah. You gotta stay right here, ok? 你得坚持住 好吗
[02:20] Eyes on me. Eyes on me. 看着我 看着我
[02:26] No, no. No. 不 不 不
[02:28] Ethan? Ethan! 伊森 伊森
[02:30] Open your eyes. 睁开眼
[02:34] Hurry! 快来人
[02:35] Hurry! 快
[04:51] Suspect is down. Repeat, suspect is down. 嫌犯中枪 重复一遍 嫌犯中枪
[04:54] We got this covered. 这里我们处理
[04:55] One of yours is in bad shape. 你们有名组员情况不妙
[04:56] Let’s go. 我们走
[05:00] Copy that. Two of ours, 3 of theirs. 收到 我们有两人受伤 他们三人
[05:03] Any casualties? 有牺牲人员吗
[05:04] One. Coleman. 有一个 是科尔曼
[05:06] Coleman? 科尔曼
[05:07] And what about Reid? 里德怎么样了
[05:09] Not good. They’re taking him to the hospital. 不太妙 正要送他去医院
[05:11] I’ll call you back. 我待会再回你
[05:13] All right, Derek, you should go get that looked at. 好了 戴瑞 你也得去检查下伤口
[05:14] We’ll meet you there. 我们医院见
[05:18] Fastest route to the hospital is highway 17. 到医院最快的路是17号高速
[05:20] Thanks. 谢谢
[05:27] The sound is like a teakettle. 听起来像烧水壶的声音
[05:30] Do you hear it? 你听到了吗
[05:32] What? 什么
[05:34] Reid. 里德
[05:37] Pressure’s dropping. 血压下降
[05:38] Pulse is thready. Starting large-bore I.V. 脉搏细速 开放大口径静脉通路
[05:40] Reid! 里德
[05:41] Agent, you’ve got to sit back. 探员 你坐好别动
[05:43] You gotta help him, man. 你得救救他
[05:45] Kid, come on, now. 小子 拜托
[05:46] Stay with me. I’m right here. 坚持住 我就在这
[05:49] Reid. 里德
[05:50] Reid! 里德
[05:51] Stay with me. 坚持住
[06:26] Demons 恶魔
[06:37] “When truth is buried, it grows. 当真理被埋葬 它会生长
[06:40] It chokes. It gathers such an explosive force 会抑制 会积攒相当有爆发力的能量
[06:45] that on the day it bursts out, 有朝一日 破土而出
[06:47] it blows up everything with it.” 带着一切重现于世
[06:49] Emile Zola. 爱弥尔·左拉
[07:26] Anything yet? 有消息了吗
[07:27] No. 没有
[07:31] Spence would have read like two books by now. 如果斯宾塞坐这 时间都够他读完两本书了
[07:33] Maybe 3. 说不定是三本
[07:34] It should have been me. 中枪的人本该是我
[07:35] Or me or any of us. 也许是我 或者其他人
[07:38] No. 不
[07:40] He pushed me out of the way. 他推开了我
[07:44] – If he doesn’t make it. – He’ll make it. -要是他没挺住 -他会挺过来的
[07:47] He has to. 他必须挺过来
[07:50] He’s just–he’s too young. 他还这么年轻
[07:53] Yeah, there’s still things for him to do. 对 他还有很多要做的事
[07:58] You know, he wants kids. 他想要孩子
[08:00] Can you imagine Spence as a dad? 你能想象斯宾塞为人父的样子吗
[08:06] That’d be the luckiest kid in the world. 那一定是全世界最幸运的小孩了
[08:08] No doubt. 肯定
[08:12] You made it. 你来了
[08:12] Yeah, it turns out we’re not the only one that’s connected 是啊 原来不止我们有关系
[08:15] and he knows somebody with a plane. 他认识有飞机的人
[08:17] How is he? 他怎么样了
[08:19] Still in surgery. 还在手术中
[08:20] You all can see Agent Morgan now. 你们现在可以去见摩根探员了
[08:22] Well, if you don’t mind, I’d really like to stay here. 如果你们不介意的话 我希望待在这
[08:26] The second you hear anything, call me. 你一有消息 就通知我
[08:33] I’ll be right back. 我很快就回来
[08:40] How’s Reid? 里德怎么样了
[08:41] He’s still in surgery. 还在手术中
[08:45] No! What are you doing? 别动 你在干什么
[08:46] You can bet your ass I’m not gonna just sit around here. 我才不要傻躺在这
[08:48] Guys, come on, get me out of here. 各位 拜托 把我弄出去
[08:49] Actually, you are. Just hang on a second. 你还是躺好 稍微等等
[08:51] Just until we figure out what’s what. 我们先搞清楚现在是什么情况
[08:53] Catch me up. 跟我说说
[08:53] The 3 victims inside were dead before the shooting started. 枪击开始前 屋内的三名被害人就已死亡
[08:56] Lividity had set in and there was no blood spatter. 尸体已有尸斑 室内没有血迹飞溅的痕迹
[08:58] They weren’t killed there. 他们不是在那里被杀的
[08:59] The preacher’s car was clean, 牧师的车上很干净
[09:00] so there’s no way he transported bodies in it. 他不可能用那辆车来转移尸体
[09:02] So you were right. 所以你们是对的
[09:03] He was being framed. But by whom? 他是被陷害的 但是被谁呢
[09:05] The answer’s in the victims. 答案就在被害人身上
[09:06] Belinda Clark and Jesse Moore 贝琳达·克拉克和杰西·摩尔
[09:07] were both tied to prostitution like the others. 和其他人一样涉嫌卖淫
[09:09] Travis Henson was a regular at the pool hall, 特拉维斯·亨森则是桌球房的常客
[09:11] but he didn’t work there. 但他不在那里工作
[09:13] See, I don’t get why the preacher 我不明白为什么牧师
[09:14] didn’t just come clean with you. 不出来跟你坦白
[09:16] He was a narcissistic sociopath who was cornered, 他是个自恋的反社会者
[09:18] but he still thought that he could get away with it. 虽然走投无路 但仍觉得自己能够逃脱
[09:20] Once he started shooting, he made his decision. 一旦他开了第一枪 就下了决心
[09:22] Coming clean was no longer an option. 坦白是不可能了
[09:23] Guys, I don’t think he was the first one to shoot. 我不认为第一枪是他开的
[09:26] Whoever set him up was there. 陷害他的人也在场
[09:27] That’s ballsy. What makes you think that? 大胆的推断 你为什么这么想
[09:29] Because I’m pretty sure 因为我很确定
[09:30] that Reid and I heard the first shots fired. 里德和我都听到了第一声枪响
[09:33] We were all outside of that diner. 我们都在餐厅外面
[09:36] Anybody got any photos? 有照片吗
[09:37] Yeah. I downloaded the crime scene photos. 我下载了犯罪现场的照片
[09:41] All right, show me Coleman. 好 给我看科尔曼
[09:42] Right here. 在这里
[09:48] Where’s my vest? I want to show you something. 我的防弹背心呢 我给你们看点东西
[09:57] All right. 好
[09:58] You see these? 看到这些了吗
[10:00] That’s from a mac-10. 这是M10冲锋枪的子弹
[10:01] Now look at this. 再看这个
[10:02] You see how the impact mushrooms out? 看到撞击形成的蘑菇状图案了吗
[10:05] That’s from a semi-jacketed hydra-shok round. 那是半被甲空尖弹造成的
[10:07] It makes a high-pitched scream. 它会发出高昂尖锐的声音
[10:08] And I know that I heard it. 我确信我听到了
[10:09] That’s law enforcement issue. 这是执法机关配备的
[10:11] Friendly fire? 自己人误伤的吗
[10:12] No. All those cops were shooting into the diner. 不 所有的警察都在向餐厅里开枪
[10:14] The round came from the same direction as the preacher. 这颗来自牧师的相同方向
[10:17] Ok, I don’t know who shot first, 我不知道是谁先开的枪
[10:19] but I do know that every victim’s connected to the pool hall. 但我知道所有被害人都和台球房有关
[10:22] The only one missing is Dinah. 只有黛娜不见了
[10:23] Go find her. 去把她找出来
[10:48] What are you doing, Dinah? 你想干什么 黛娜
[10:50] Come on, Owen. 拜托 欧文
[10:51] Just let me be. 放过我吧
[10:53] I’m not stubborn like the preacher. 我不像牧师那么顽固
[10:55] I won’t give you any trouble. 我不会妨碍你的
[10:57] You know I ain’t gonna say nothin’. 你知道我不会说出去的
[10:58] Oh, I know you better not. 你最好不要
[11:01] Please. 求你了
[11:02] Owen, I won’t tell anyone. 欧文 我不会告诉任何人的
[11:05] I swear. 我发誓
[11:06] Let’s go. Come on. 走吧 来
[11:08] Ok. Ok, ok, ok. 好好好
[11:10] Move it. 快走
[11:32] Agent. 探员
[11:35] How is he? 他怎么样了
[11:35] Incredibly lucky. 奇迹般的幸运
[11:37] Two millimeters to the right 子弹再往右两毫米
[11:38] and the bullet would have torn through the carotid artery. 就会穿透颈动脉
[11:41] It nicked some smaller vessels, 一些小血管受了伤
[11:42] but we’ve stopped the bleeding. 不过我们已经止住了血
[11:43] You can see him now. 你可以去看他了
[11:50] Hey, how is he? 他怎么样了
[11:52] Great. 太好了
[11:56] Thanks, Alex. 谢谢 艾丽克斯
[11:57] Bye. 再见
[12:02] Spence is in recovery. 斯宾塞伤情有所好转
[12:04] Good. 很好
[12:05] The kid’s too smart to die. 这孩子太聪明 死不了
[12:07] Probably rerouted the bullets by power of suggestion. 可能是利用知识的力量改变了弹道
[12:13] I was scared. 我吓坏了
[12:17] Yeah, I was, too. 我也是
[12:19] Well, it looks like she packed a few things 看起来在某人闯进来之前
[12:22] before someone forced their way in here. 她打包了一些行李
[12:24] Truck’s still out front. 卡车还在外面停着
[12:26] She strike you as the mothering type? 她看起来像是个母亲吗
[12:28] Well, if you pay her for it. Why? 除非你付她钱吧 怎么了
[12:29] She has this framed. 她把这个裱起来了
[12:32] It was in the bottom of her bag, 这在她箱子的底层
[12:33] so that probably means it was one of the first things she packed. 所以这可能是她最先打包的东西之一
[12:36] It must be very important to her. 肯定对她来说很重要
[12:41] Yeah, Hotch. She’s gone, 霍奇 她走了
[12:43] but it doesn’t look like she went willingly. 但看来她不是自愿离开的
[12:45] No, she didn’t. 的确不是
[12:46] Meet us at the station. 来警局集合
[12:47] Right. 好
[13:00] Where did you guys find her? 你们在哪里找到她的
[13:02] Trying to get out of town. 她正准备离开镇子
[13:04] Deputy McGregor found her flying down Route 13. 麦格雷戈警员发现她在13街上飞驰
[13:07] When he pulled her over, she resisted arrest. 让她靠边停车 她还拒捕
[13:09] I’d like to talk to deputy McGregor. 我想和麦格雷戈警员谈谈
[13:11] Well, he’s back out there. What do you need to know? 他回去巡逻了 你想知道什么
[13:14] What was she driving? 她当时开的什么车
[13:16] He didn’t say. Her truck, I presume. Why? 他没说 可能是她的卡车吧 怎么了
[13:19] Just curious. 只是好奇
[13:20] Well, it doesn’t matter much. 反正也不重要了
[13:21] It looks like we got her now. 我们现在抓到她了
[13:22] She’s gotta be behind all this. 她肯定是幕后黑手
[13:24] Probably got tired of the preacher controlling her 可能忍受不了一直被牧师控制
[13:26] and pulled a power play. 企图自己夺权
[13:28] I’m sure you guys have a proper word 你们应该有形容这种行为的
[13:30] for that kind of behavior. 专业术语吧
[13:32] Devious. 暗度陈仓
[13:36] Excuse me, folks. 失陪了 伙计们
[13:40] Dinah’s truck was still at her place. 黛娜的卡车还停在她家
[13:44] We need to talk to her. 我们得和她谈谈
[13:45] Happy to do it. 乐意之至
[13:52] Hi, Dinah. 你好 黛娜
[13:54] Sometimes investigators suffer from a form of tunnel vision. 有时候调查人员会经历隧道视野效应
[13:59] especially when one of their own gets killed. 尤其当有自己人被害的时候
[14:01] They stop asking questions 他们不再进行审讯
[14:03] and start to frame the case around their theory. 而是开始对案情进行臆测
[14:07] Do you know what they think? 你知道他们怎么想的吗
[14:10] They think that you did all of it, 他们觉得全是你干的
[14:12] not just the preacher, but the sheriff 不光是陷害牧师的事 还有杀害警长
[14:15] and all of the girls, too. 以及那些女孩的事
[14:18] But here’s the thing. 但关键是
[14:20] I don’t think you wanted those girls to die. 我不认为你希望那些女孩死
[14:24] And you were scared for those girls. 那些女孩的事让你感到害怕
[14:27] Because you were one of them. 因为你曾经和她们一样
[14:30] Weren’t you? 对不对
[14:32] Dinah, you can tell me whatever it is you are afraid of. 黛娜 你可以告诉我你在害怕什么
[14:35] I will protect you. 我会保护你的
[14:38] You can protect me? 你能保护我
[14:39] We have federal jurisdiction. 我们有联邦管辖权
[14:47] Who was the little boy in the picture frame? 相框里的小男孩是谁
[14:51] He’s like 7 years old? 他有七岁了吗
[14:59] You’re wasting your time. 你在浪费时间
[15:02] I got nothin’ to say to you. 我跟你没什么好说的
[15:04] With all due respect, agent, 恕我直言 探员
[15:05] she’s here under resisting arrest charges, 她因拒捕被拘留
[15:08] and my guess is there’s a hell of a lot more that’ll stick. 我猜她的罪名还远不止于此
[15:10] See? Tunnel vision. 看见了吗 隧道视野
[15:12] The thing about tunnels– 隧道的问题在于
[15:14] they can get real dark real fast. 会在短时间内变得漆黑一片
[15:18] I’m gonna take care of my case now. 我现在要处理我的案子了
[15:20] So if you don’t mind… 如果你不介意的话
[15:30] Well, she’s definitely afraid, 很明显她在害怕
[15:32] but got defiant when Bennett walked in. 但当本内特进来时她又变得肆无忌惮
[15:34] You get anything about the kid? 有孩子的线索了吗
[15:35] Nothing but a look of desperation. 只有她一脸的绝望
[15:37] If she has someone to lose, 如果她害怕失去什么人
[15:38] they hold all the cards. 他们肯定抓住了她的把柄
[15:40] Outside. 外面说
[15:45] So Garcia did some digging 加西亚查了一下
[15:46] and it turns out that Travis Henson, 结果发现特拉维斯·亨森
[15:47] the third victim from the diner, 餐厅里的第三个死者
[15:49] was also a confidential informant. 还是名线人
[15:50] – For Coleman? – No. -科尔曼的吗 -不是
[15:52] For a decorated deputy named Owen Mcgregor. 是名叫欧文·麦格雷戈的授勋警官的
[15:54] You mean the same deputy who arrested Dinah 你是说逮捕黛娜
[15:57] but didn’t stick around to book her? 却没等登记完就走了的那名警官
[15:59] It explains the hydra-shok rounds found in Coleman 这就解释了科尔曼体内的空尖弹
[16:02] and why all the victims were afraid. 以及所有被害人都如此害怕的原因
[16:04] Each one reported “they” were gonna get them. 每个人都说”他们”会找上她们的
[16:06] What if “they” is more than just this Owen Mcgregor? 如果”他们”指得并不只是欧文·麦格雷戈呢
[16:09] What if it’s the whole force? 如果是整个警局呢
[16:11] I’m telling you, Coleman was not a dirty cop. 我跟你说 科尔曼不可能是黑警
[16:14] No, but he’s only been sheriff for a year. 没错 但是他才当了一年警长
[16:17] So he’s the outsider. That’s what got him killed. 所以他是局外人 这就是他被杀的原因
[16:20] It’s a massive body count. What the hell are they protecting? 死了这么多人 他们到底在保护什么
[16:23] A way of life? 一种生活方式
[16:25] Corruption like this can make a lot of people a lot of money. 像这样的腐败可以让很多人赚大钱
[16:27] And you never met this Mcgregor? 你也从来没见过这个麦格雷戈吗
[16:29] He’d just finished his 4/40 when we landed. 我们着陆时他刚下班
[16:32] Convenient. 这倒挺方便
[16:34] He’s back on the clock now. 他现在该回来了
[16:36] Where would he go? 他会去哪儿
[16:39] Bad news. That agent’s gonna make it. 坏消息 那名探员活下来了
[16:42] You need my help? 要我帮忙吗
[16:43] No. 不用
[16:45] I’ll take care of it. 我来处理就好
[16:52] It’ll be so great if he wakes up… 如果他醒来
[16:54] and this is the first thing he sees. 第一眼就看到这个肯定很高兴
[16:58] Yeah. 是啊
[17:00] The good doctor will always make him smile. 神秘博士总能让他开心起来
[17:10] It’d be really great if he wakes up 他醒来时看到我们都在盯着他
[17:11] and we’re all–ooh– staring at him. 这肯定很有意思
[17:13] So, I’m gonna go stand over here. 所以我站到那边去
[17:57] What’s wrong? 怎么了
[17:59] Trust no one, my friend. 不要相信任何人 亲爱的
[18:01] Why? 为什么
[18:02] Corruption. 贪污腐败
[18:05] Something this organized needs a strong leader. 这么有组织的犯罪需要一个强势的领导者
[18:06] We think it’s deputy Owen Mcgregor. 我们认为是欧文·麦格雷戈警官
[18:09] And there’s a second-in-command who appears trustworthy 还有一个可靠的副手
[18:12] but has the access and the skill set to do a lot of damage. 但是得有权限和手段来造成大规模的伤害
[18:14] Deputy Bennett is presenting as that. 本内特警官很符合这点
[18:16] They framed the preacher and Dinah. 他们陷害牧师和黛娜
[18:18] She’s still alive and terrified. 她还在担惊受怕
[18:20] She ran the prostitution ring with the preacher, 她和牧师经营着卖淫集团
[18:23] but she must play a bigger part in the rest of this. 但是她肯定还参与了不少其它事
[18:26] She’s clearly worth more alive than dead. 很显然她活着比死了更有价值
[18:27] For now. 暂时而已
[18:29] We could offer her something, 我们可以给她点好处
[18:31] get her to trust us. 让她相信我们
[18:33] We’ve seen this before. 我们之前也见过这种情况
[18:34] We find her kid and maybe she’ll talk. 我们找到她孩子 没准她就开口了
[18:36] Let’s see if Garcia can find him. 那看看加西亚能不能找到他
[18:39] The rest of us need to figure out who else is involved. 其他人去找出还有谁参与了这件事
[18:46] Hey, Garcia. 加西亚
[18:47] Hi. I found juice, broth, and jell-o. 我找到了果汁 肉汤 还有果冻
[18:49] Super bland, but he needs the calories. 没什么特别的 但是他需要卡路里
[18:52] When this comes off, I’m gonna look just like Boris Karloff. 等这摘掉后 我就跟鲍里斯·卡洛夫一样了
[18:55] Yeah. A little green makeup 是啊 再化点绿色的妆
[18:57] and you’ll have the best halloween costume ever. 你这身就成万圣节的最佳着装了
[19:14] Everybody’s fine. Don’t worry. 大家都没事 放心吧
[19:17] I’m not. 不是担心
[19:17] You’ve got that furrowed brow. 你又皱眉头了
[19:21] Will you look who’s still awake. 你要不要看看谁醒了
[19:23] Can you tell her she can go now, please? 你能跟她说声可以走了吗 拜托
[19:25] I’m ok, Alex. Go help the team. 我没事了 艾丽克斯 去帮他们吧
[19:27] All right. I’m out of here. 好吧 我走了
[19:30] I’m glad you’re awake. 真高兴你醒了
[19:32] Thank you. 谢谢
[19:36] Juice, broth, or Jell-O! 是要果汁 肉汤 还是果冻
[19:40] Jell-O, my favorite. 我最喜欢吃的果冻
[19:44] You guys were out there a long time. 你们在外面待了挺长时间
[19:46] Anything we should know about? 有什么要跟我们分享的吗
[19:47] Just getting some fresh air. 出去透透气而已
[19:58] Dinah didn’t claim any dependents 黛娜的退税单上
[20:00] when she filed her tax returns. 一个亲属都没填
[20:02] Bonus points for checking in with Uncle Sam. 主动报税得过奖励
[20:04] At least that part of her life’s in order. 她至少在这方面还是守纪守法的
[20:06] She’s from around here. Mom lives 10 miles away. 她是本地人 她母亲住在10英里外
[20:12] This is weird. 太奇怪了
[20:13] Her mom has a first-grader enrolled at Buckingham Elementary. 她母亲带着一个在白金汉小学上一年级的孩子
[20:16] What are the chances a 78-year old 一个78岁的老人
[20:18] has a first-grader? 有个上一年级的孩子的几率是多少
[20:19] – What’s his name? – Josh. -孩子叫什么 -约什
[20:20] I’m sending all the information out. 我把资料都发给你们
[20:22] All right, thanks, Garcia. 好的 谢了 加西亚
[20:29] Eat that. 吃吧
[20:31] So Garcia tracked down Dinah’s son, 加西亚查到了黛娜的儿子
[20:34] who’s living close to here, but, um, 住处离这不远
[20:37] I’ve got eyes all over me, so someone else should go. 不过好多双眼睛盯着我 得你们其他人去
[20:39] How’s Dr. Reid? 里德博士怎么样了
[20:41] He’s awake. He’s gonna be fine. 他醒了 会没事的
[20:42] That’s good to hear. 太好了
[20:48] What’s wrong? 怎么了
[20:49] Let’s take a car ride. I’ll fill you in. 我们去开车兜兜风 我把情况告诉你
[20:52] JJ, send us the info. 小洁 把资料发给我们
[20:54] Will do. 没问题
[21:02] We knew Coleman had only been here a year, 科尔曼来这才一年
[21:04] but get this. 不过看这个
[21:05] He replaced a sheriff who also died. 他也是前任去世了才来接替他的
[21:07] Of what? 他的前任怎么死的
[21:08] Allergic reaction to medication. 药物过敏
[21:10] He was in the hospital recovering from a gunshot wound. 他当时正在医院治疗枪伤
[21:12] Who shot him? 谁开的枪
[21:13] Got away. 那人逃掉了
[21:14] Report says it was a drug raid 报告上说一开始是去突击扫毒的
[21:16] that ended in automatic gunfire. 后来演变成了枪战
[21:17] Who wrote that report? 报告谁写的
[21:20] Owen McGregor. 欧文·麦格雷戈
[21:22] So the old sheriff realized that his office was corrupt. 就是说之前那个警长发现手下贪腐
[21:25] They staged a murder. That sounds familiar. 他手下就设计把他杀了 似曾相识啊
[21:27] Then if the prostitutes witnessed it 可能那些小姐目睹了事情经过
[21:29] and threatened to tell, 威胁要告发他们
[21:31] that’s what got them killed. 所以才招致杀身之祸
[21:32] On what date did the sheriff die? 那位警长哪一天死的
[21:35] It says here March 20, a year ago. 上面说是一年前的3月20日
[21:37] The same day as the first victim Lucas Wagner. 卢卡斯·瓦格纳也是在那天死的
[21:40] So Owen’s had a whole year to figure out his end game. 欧文花了整整一年时间策划出这场终极游戏
[21:42] It all started on that night. 一切都是因那天晚上而起
[21:44] You need to see if you can get Dinah talking, 你去看看能不能让黛娜松口
[21:45] and you need to find out everything you can about Owen McGregor. 然后你去查查欧文·麦格雷戈的底细
[22:28] What was that about? 你进去干什么
[22:30] Just seeing if she wanted to talk. 看看她肯不肯松口
[22:33] A person like Dinah’s gotta have some demons. 像黛娜这样的人就是心术不正
[22:36] It’s like she was born into bad choices. 好像天生就走上了歧途
[23:45] Hey, did you get it? 收到了吗
[23:46] That’s the cop we’re looking for. 我们要查的就是那名警察
[23:48] That way? 那边吗
[23:50] Affirmative. 收到
[23:52] He’s right there, isn’t he? 他就在你那 对吧
[23:54] He’s at the nurses station. 他正在护士站
[23:57] Oh, I gotta get back to Reid. 我得回里德那去
[23:59] Garcia, get in that room and shut the door. 加西亚 回房间把门关上
[24:17] Ok, I did that. Now what? 好了 现在怎么办
[24:19] I need you to focus and I need you to listen to me. 你集中精神按我说的做
[24:20] Can you do that? 能做到吗
[24:21] Yes. Yes. I can do that! I can do that! 能 能 能做到 能做到
[24:23] Is there a wheelchair in the room? 房间里有轮椅吗
[24:25] Yes. 有
[24:26] Get Reid in it! 让里德坐上去
[24:28] That is not gonna be easy. 那可不容易
[24:29] Then get his patient bag. His gun is in there. 拿上他的衣物包 他的枪在里面
[24:31] Oh, my God! What? 天呐 什么
[24:33] Penelope, I need you to get out in that hallway. 佩内洛普 你得出门到走廊上去
[24:50] You ok? 你没事吧
[24:55] Relieved. 现在放心了
[24:58] I thought it was gonna be the worst day. 我还以为今天会糟糕透顶
[25:00] I was so afraid Reid wasn’t gonna make it. 我真怕里德挺不过来
[25:04] Yeah, but he did. 不过他挺过来了
[25:06] And look at us now. 再看看我们
[25:07] We’re gonna go protect a kid 正要去保护一个孩子
[25:08] and give his mom another chance. 让他妈妈有重来的机会
[25:10] Yeah. Doesn’t get much better. 是啊 再好不过了
[25:14] Dirty cops doesn’t get much worse. 没有比警察贪腐更糟的事了
[25:17] It’s funny about this job, isn’t it? 这工作挺奇怪的 是吧
[25:20] The extremes. 从一个极端走到另一个极端
[25:23] Yeah. Well, it’s always been that way. 对 不过一向如此
[25:28] One of the best days of my career 我职业生涯最辉煌的日子
[25:30] turned out to be one of the worst. 结果变成了最悲催的日子
[25:36] July 16, 1983. 1983年7月16日
[25:38] Child abduction turned murder. 一起儿童绑架案演变成了谋杀案
[25:41] The guy we nabbed killed 5 boys, 我们抓住了那家伙 他杀害了五个男孩
[25:45] and they were cases we had already tracked. 正是我们已查明身份的五个人
[25:50] It was such a victory 知道他
[25:53] in knowing that we’d stopped him from hurting anyone else. 再也不能危害其他人 可谓是大获全胜
[25:59] When I got home, my bags were packed. 等我到了家 我的东西都被打包了
[26:04] Carolyn had had enough. 卡洛琳再也受不了了
[26:07] I had forgotten our anniversary 我忘了我们的周年纪念
[26:09] again. 又一次忘了
[26:11] As well as all the other little things 还忘了许多对我来说
[26:13] that didn’t seem important because… 不那么重要的事情 因为
[26:15] saving lives trumped everything. 拯救生命高于一切
[26:19] So I let ours die. 我牺牲了我们的生活
[26:23] That’s the great balance of life. 这就是人生平衡的奇妙之处
[26:26] Always finds a way to knock your legs away. 总会有办法打击你
[26:35] What the hell? 怎么回事
[26:39] They’re headed to get the kid. 他们在去接那个孩子的路上
[26:41] What are you talking about? 你在说什么
[26:42] They figured it out. 他们知道了
[26:43] I knew I should have handled this myself. 我就知道我该自己搞定
[26:47] If you can, make your way to the exit. 请大家尽量前往出口
[26:49] Not the elevator, please. 请不要使用电梯
[26:51] What do you want us to do? 你要我们怎么做
[26:56] Kill them. 杀了他们
[27:21] Thought you said it doesn’t get any worse. 你还说情况不会变得更糟
[27:23] Until it does. 只有变得更糟了你才知道
[27:39] Are they really gonna shoot Federal Agents? 他们真的会向联邦探员开枪吗
[27:43] They’re cops who’d rather die than get locked up. 他们是那种宁死也不肯进监狱的警察
[27:46] They’re desperate. 他们已经走投无路了
[27:49] She’s coming to you. 她冲着你来了
[27:51] Have you got one in the chamber? 你子弹上膛了吗
[27:55] Yep. 上了
[27:59] Let’s roll. 开战吧
[28:15] They rammed us. 他们撞了我们
[28:17] We got off a few rounds. 我们进行了一场枪战
[28:19] They got away. 他们逃走了
[28:20] We–we messed up. 我们搞砸了
[28:40] We got a 10-71 on Highway 17. All units respond. 17号高速发生枪战 所有单位请回答
[29:02] The safe house isn’t too far away. 安全地点不是很远
[29:05] And Dinah will be waiting for us? 黛娜会在那里等我们吗
[29:07] Well, we may get there first. 我们可能会先到
[29:09] Hey, Josh, can I take a photo for your mom? 约什 我能给你照张相给你妈妈看吗
[29:14] OK. Now, you want to give me a big smile? 来一个灿烂的笑容
[29:22] Great. OK, go ahead. 很好 好了 去吧
[29:28] He’s with agents now. 他现在和探员们在一起
[29:30] Oh, my God. 我的天啊
[29:31] Do you agree to cooperate? 你愿意合作了吗
[29:33] Yes. Just get me the hell out of here. 愿意 只要能把我从这鬼地方弄出去
[29:36] Let’s go. 我们走吧
[29:44] I’ve got orders she’s not to leave the premises. 我收到命令 不能让她离开那个屋子
[29:47] You can tell your boss she’s leaving with me. 你就和你上司说是我把她带走了
[29:53] You tell yours she’s not. 你去和你上司说她不能走
[29:55] Let go of me. 放开我
[29:56] Unless you want to arrested for obstruction 除非你想因为妨碍联邦探员调查
[29:58] of a federal investigation, let her go. 而被拘捕 否则放开她
[30:09] He’s gone, right? 他走了吧
[30:10] He is gone. They’re letting us back in. 他走了 他们让我们回来了
[30:12] All right, good. You did it, baby girl. 太好了 你成功了 宝贝
[30:14] I lost a couple karma points, 我做了点坏事
[30:15] but, uh-huh, I did it. 不过总算成功了
[30:17] All right, I will be there in about 5 minutes. 我大概五分钟后到
[30:22] I know you and the first victims 我知道你和第一个被害人
[30:23] witnessed deputy Owen kill the former sheriff. 目睹了欧文警官谋杀前警长的过程
[30:26] Why did he spare you? 他为什么放过了你
[30:27] When he looks at me, he sees dollar signs. 因为他知道我能帮他赚钱
[30:30] He runs everything through the pool hall and I don’t say a word, 他通过台球场运营一切 而我完全保持沉默
[30:33] ’cause if I did, he’d hurt my son. 因为如果我说出去 他会伤害我儿子
[30:36] And he’s got a lot of help. 而且他爪牙众多
[30:38] I mean, even if people aren’t getting paid off, 即使是那些没有收取好处的人
[30:41] they’re all too scared to say anything. 也因为害怕而不敢作声
[30:43] So the whole force knows? 也就是说整个警局都知道
[30:44] Enough of them. 相当一部分人知道
[30:46] What’s he dealing? 他进行的是什么交易
[30:47] Everything. 什么都有
[30:48] He gets all the product he can 他搞到一切能搞到的东西
[30:50] and then sells it to the higher bidder. 然后卖给出价更高的买家
[30:52] Where did he get it. 他从哪里搞到的货
[30:54] Steals it. 偷的
[30:56] He even smuggles people across the border. 他甚至跨国界偷渡人口
[31:00] What are they gonna do? 他们能怎么办
[31:01] He wears a badge, they don’t. 他戴着警徽 他们没有
[31:03] Where would deputy McGregor go now 麦格雷戈警官如果知道
[31:05] that he knows we’re closing in? 我们快查到他了会去哪里
[31:06] To a junkyard he controls on the edge of town. 去城市边缘一个他控制的垃圾场
[31:10] He’s final move’s going to be a distraction. 他最后一招会是调虎离山
[31:13] Like what? 比如呢
[31:17] You ok? 你还好吗
[31:18] Yeah. I’m just really tired. 还好 就是感觉很累
[31:19] Of course you are. You need to get some sleep. 那是肯定的 你得睡一会
[31:22] Oh, but how can you sleep? ‘Cause you’re in a hospital 但是你怎么睡得着呢 你在医院里
[31:26] where people are always poking you. 总有人来给你做检查
[31:29] He had his meds an hour ago. 他一个小时前打过药
[31:31] Yeah, post-op antibiotics. 这是术后抗生素
[31:35] Yeah, he had those, too. 他也打过这些了
[31:36] Which ones? 这是什么
[31:38] Carbenicillin? No, that’s not right. 羧苄青霉素 这个不行
[31:40] I have a severe reaction to beta lactams. 我对β-内酰胺类抗生素有强烈过敏
[31:42] I can’t have that. 我不能注射这个
[31:44] That’s not in your chart. 你的病历里没写
[31:49] What are you doing? 你在做什么
[31:50] What are you doing? 你在做什么
[31:55] Garcia! He has a gun! 加西亚 他身上有枪
[32:08] He’s moving. 他还在动
[32:10] Ok. 好吧
[32:11] I didn’t know how loud. 我不知道开枪这么大动静
[32:13] I can’t hear, ’cause my heart 我听不见了 因为我心脏跳得
[32:16] feels like it’s gonna come out. 像是要跳出来了
[32:17] Can that happen? 这可能吗
[32:18] Physically, can your heart burst out of your chest? 一个人的心脏有可能跳出胸口吗
[32:20] And what is this ringing? 这些声响是什么
[32:22] My ears don’t pop for like a week after I fly, 每次坐完飞机 我耳朵都得嗡嗡响一个礼拜
[32:25] and if this is like that, that’s gonna drive me bonkers. 要是这次也那样的话 我会疯的
[32:29] Am I yelling? Because it feels like I might be yelling. 我是在吼吗 因为我觉得自己可能在大吼
[32:31] You saved my life. 你救了我的命
[32:36] Can you hear me? 你能听见我讲话吗
[32:37] Yeah, I heard that. That makes it better. 可以 我听见了 现在心里舒服多了
[32:40] Thank you for saying that. 谢谢你这么说
[32:41] Thank you for doing it. 谢谢你这么做
[32:44] Ok. You’re ok. 好了 你没事了
[32:54] Oh, Josh. 约什
[32:56] Oh, my sweet boy. 我的小宝贝
[33:02] The closest federal support is an hour away. 最近的联邦支援离这里有一个小时的路程
[33:04] I’ve called the rangers. 我已经联系过突击队了
[33:05] How long for them? 他们多久能到
[33:06] 30 minutes. 30分钟
[33:08] Hey, Morgan. Is everyone ok? 摩根 大家都没事吧
[33:10] Everything’s fine. Don’t worry. 都挺好的 别担心
[33:12] It was all a big distraction. 这一切都是为了引开我们
[33:13] It’s gotta be part of McGregor’s end game. 这肯定也是麦格雷戈谢幕曲的一部分
[33:15] He’s headed to a junkyard. I’ll send you the address. 他去垃圾场了 我把地址发给你
[34:45] FBI! 联邦调查局
[35:30] Ok. It’s ok. 没事了
[35:31] It’s gonna be ok. 不会有事的
[37:15] Huh. Look at this. 看看
[37:17] It’s a booked flight. 都坐满了
[37:19] Maybe with the year we’ve all had, 也许经过这么战功赫赫的一年
[37:22] uh, the brass will give us a bigger plane, you know. 上级会批给我们一架大点的飞机
[37:24] Yeah. Let me know how that goes. 好吧 等你的好消息
[37:28] What did the rangers think? 突击队怎么看这件事
[37:29] Sadly, they’ve seen this before. 他们以前也见过这种事
[37:31] They’re going to have their hands full cleaning the place up. 他们清理那个地方就得忙上一阵了
[37:38] Hotch, don’t tell me we have another case. 霍奇 别跟我说又有新案子
[37:40] Are we turning the plane around? 我们要打道回府吗
[37:42] No. 不用
[37:44] No, we’re gonna go home and get some sleep. 不用 我们大家都回家睡个好觉
[37:46] Lots of it, I hope. 希望能大睡一觉
[37:47] I am starting now. 我决定现在就开始
[38:06] You sure you’re ok? 你确定你没事吗
[38:07] I feel great. 我感觉很好
[38:09] Ah, that’s overselling it. 也许是夸张了点
[38:10] I, uh, I feel great 作为脖子中了一枪的人来说
[38:13] considering I just got shot in the neck. 我这状态算是很棒的了
[38:31] Where do you want this? 这个放哪
[38:32] Any — right there is fine. 就放在那吧
[38:43] Ok. So, you should get some sleep. 好了 你该好好睡一觉了
[38:49] You all right? 你还好吧
[38:51] Yesterday touched a nerve 昨天看到你那个样子
[38:54] saw you like that. 让我触动不小
[38:58] Who’s Ethan? 伊森是谁
[39:03] My son. 我儿子
[39:08] He was 9 when he died. 他去世时才九岁
[39:11] Doctors said it was neurological, 医生说是神经系统的问题
[39:13] but they didn’t have a name for it. 但他们也说不出个所以然来
[39:15] Still don’t. That drove me crazy. 至今仍是如此 这让我很抓狂
[39:18] No word to put to this thing 我都说不清楚到底是什么
[39:20] that took away my greatest love. 夺走了我的至爱
[39:25] I’m sorry. 我很遗憾
[39:26] He kept growing despite his disease. 虽然生着病 他也一直在成长
[39:29] The last time I lay beside him, 我最后一次躺在他身边时
[39:31] he was almost as long as me. 他都差不多跟我一边高了
[39:35] He was ready to go. 他已经做好准备了
[39:37] But I wasn’t ready to say good-bye. 但我还没做好道别的准备
[39:44] I begged him to open his eyes. 我求他睁开眼睛
[39:47] And the cruelest part was that I could see 最残忍的是 我能想象到
[39:50] who he would be at 20, 他20岁时的样子
[39:52] but I knew he’d never get there. 但我知道他却永远看不到那一天了
[39:58] Ethan is a great name. 伊森这个名字很好听
[40:02] It means enduring. 是”不朽”的意思
[40:04] It’s fitting. 很适合
[40:06] You and James never let go of one another. 你和詹姆斯从来没放弃过彼此
[40:17] Have you ever had that feeling 你有没有过那种感觉
[40:19] that your future is somehow behind you? 好像你的未来在你的身后
[40:23] All the time. 经常
[40:24] I did, too. 我也是
[40:26] But it isn’t. 但实际不是这样的
[40:30] Ethan would have been a lot like you. 伊森要是长大了 肯定跟你很像
[40:34] Thank you for being there when I woke up. 谢谢你在我醒来时守在我的身边
[40:36] That meant a lot. 这对我意义重大
[40:38] Of course. 应该的
[40:48] Bye, Alex. 再见 艾丽克斯
[40:50] *Let me go* *放手让我走*
[40:58] *Gravity gets us all* *我们都无法逃脱重力*
[41:02] *Just thought you should know* *只是想告诉你*
[41:05] *In tomorrow’s morning light* *在明早的晨光里*
[41:09] *Things will look a lot less frightening* *一切看起来就会不那么可怕*
[41:12] *And now, and now* *而现在 而现在*
[41:16] *And now* *而现在*
[41:21] *Maybe just* *也许只是*
[41:24] *Maybe we* *也许我们*
[41:28] *Could be* *可能在*
[41:30] *Write history* *谱写历史*
[41:35] *Maybe I…* *也许我*
[41:39] “We must be willing 我们必须心甘情愿
[41:40] to get rid of the life we planned 放弃我们所计划的生活
[41:43] so as to have the life that is waiting for us.” 才能迎来正在等待我们的生活
[41:47] Joseph Campbell. 约瑟夫·坎贝尔[美国神话作家]
[41:49] *Let’s not forget what we said* *不要忘记我们曾说过的话*
[41:55] *Let’s hold it instead* *在你能放手让我走之前*
[41:59] *Till you let me go* *就牢牢记住这些话吧*
犯罪心理

Post navigation

Previous Post: 犯罪心理(Criminal Minds)第9季第23集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 犯罪心理(Criminal Minds)第10季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme