时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | 危险 禁止入内 | |
[00:13] | Please… | 求你了 |
[00:14] | just tell me what the Doctor wants. | 告诉我医生到底想要什么 |
[00:19] | I’ll do anything. | 让我干什么都可以 |
[00:20] | It’s too late for that. | 已经太迟了 |
[00:45] | No rush, hon. Take your time. | 别着急 亲爱的 慢慢来 |
[00:47] | All right, dear. | 好的 亲爱的 |
[00:49] | Is the, uh, is the manager in? | 经理在吗 |
[00:51] | I was just hoping to get a job application. | 我想找份工作 |
[00:53] | Honey, that’s the third time you’ve been in this week. | 亲爱的 这已经是这周你来的第三次了 |
[00:57] | I’m sorry, he’s not hiring. | 很抱歉 他不招人 |
[01:02] | Uh, try down at the Nugget. I think they’re looking for someone. | 你去鸡块店问问 他们好像缺人 |
[01:06] | They’re not. | 他们不招 |
[01:10] | Ooh! Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[01:11] | Excuse me. | 借过 |
[01:16] | What are you gonna do? | 我能怎么做 |
[01:17] | Times are tough for everyone. | 这世道谁都难熬 |
[01:19] | Tell me about it. | 确实如此 |
[01:20] | I’m barely getting one booking a month. | 我一个月几乎一份预约都没收到 |
[01:22] | Well, if Frida doesn’t show up soon, | 如果弗丽达再不来上班 |
[01:25] | Ed can fire her and hire the kid. | 艾德就能炒了她 然后聘用那个孩子 |
[01:27] | There you go. | 可不是嘛 |
[01:29] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[01:40] | If you want to lift someone’s wallet, don’t kiss the dog. | 如果想偷别人的钱 就别节外生枝 |
[01:43] | What? | 什么 |
[01:44] | Don’t let him see your face. | 别让他看见你的脸 |
[01:46] | You almost had it, then you looked him in the eye | 你差点就得手了 结果看到他的眼睛 |
[01:49] | and lost your nerve. | 就不敢下手了 |
[01:51] | What do you know about it? | 你又了解多少 |
[01:52] | What you tried, a keystone cop would have spotted. | 你之前的手法 是个警察都能看出来 |
[01:54] | 马尔文·卡尔 诡计大师 接受私人派对预约 | |
[01:57] | Cigarette? | 抽烟吗 |
[02:01] | You know my name. | 你知道我的名字了 |
[02:05] | What’s yours? | 你叫什么 |
[02:09] | Finn. | 芬恩 |
[02:12] | When’s the last time | 你上一次 |
[02:13] | you’ve slept without keeping one eye open, Finn? | 睡上安稳觉是什么时候 芬恩 |
[02:18] | What’s it matter to you? | 这跟你有什么关系 |
[02:20] | It doesn’t, really. | 其实没什么关系 |
[02:22] | I’ve seen you milling around. | 我看到你一直在这附近徘徊 |
[02:23] | Maybe I could help. | 说不定我能帮忙 |
[02:27] | Look, man, I don’t care what you pay. | 听着 伙计 不管你付我多少钱 |
[02:30] | I don’t sleep with dudes. | 我不跟男人上床 |
[02:32] | Believe me, if I were gonna pay for that, | 相信我 如果我真要买春 |
[02:35] | I wouldn’t pick you. | 肯定不会找你 |
[02:38] | So, um, | 那么 |
[02:41] | why do you want to help me? | 为什么你要帮我 |
[02:43] | You remind me of someone. | 你让我想起了某个人 |
[02:46] | Ah, gotcha. I remind you of you when you were young | 我明白了 我让你想起了年轻时的自己 |
[02:49] | and just starting out or some crap like that, right? | 刚出来打拼 你是想这么说吧 |
[02:52] | Word of advice, Finn. | 给你点建议 芬恩 |
[02:55] | If someone offers to help you… | 如果有人想帮你 |
[02:58] | don’t step on him before you know the terms. | 在你了解清楚之前 别急着贬低别人 |
[03:01] | Have a nice life. | 祝你一切顺利 |
[03:04] | Hey, Marvin! | 马尔文 |
[03:07] | You, um… | 你 |
[03:09] | you want your lighter back? | 你还要你的打火机吗 |
[03:15] | Hey! Hey, there’s something over here. | 这里有什么东西 |
[03:19] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[03:24] | The bodies of two unidentified women | 两具身份不明的女尸 |
[03:26] | were found in the desert | 在拉斯维加斯郊区的沙漠中被发现 |
[03:28] | just outside of the good Doctor’s hometown, Las Vegas. | 就在我们亲爱的博士故乡 |
[03:30] | They were stripped of their I.D. | 她们的身份证都被拿走了 |
[03:32] | One looks like she was killed yesterday, | 其中一人看起来是昨天遇害的 |
[03:34] | The other a couple of weeks ago. | 另一人应该死于几周前 |
[03:35] | According to the M.E. report, | 根据法医报告 |
[03:37] | both women were in their 30s, and– | 两名女性都是30多岁 |
[03:39] | is this cause of death right? | 死因没写错吗 |
[03:41] | Yes, and I have confirmed it. | 没错 而且我确认过 |
[03:42] | Both women drowned. | 两人都是淹死的 |
[03:44] | How far is the nearest body of water? | 离事发地最近的水体在哪里 |
[03:46] | The Hoover Dam, Lake Mead, like 60 miles. | 胡佛大坝 米德湖 大概60英里 |
[03:48] | So we’re looking at a disposal site. | 这只是个抛尸地点 |
[03:51] | Were they sexually assaulted? | 她们被性侵过吗 |
[03:53] | No, but they did both suffer blunt force trauma | 没有 但她们都受过钝器伤害 |
[03:55] | and severe antemortem abrasions to the wrists and ankles. | 死前手腕和脚踝处都有严重的擦伤 |
[03:58] | That means they were most likely held somewhere | 这说明她们在死前 |
[03:59] | before they were killed. | 可能被囚禁在某个地方 |
[04:01] | Or maybe they were bound | 也可能她们被绑住 |
[04:02] | so they could be tortured with water. | 以便嫌犯用水来折磨她们 |
[04:04] | She’s right. | 没错 |
[04:04] | We can’t rule out waterboarding | 我们没法排除到底是水刑 |
[04:06] | or being held underwater in a pool or a bathtub. | 还是她们被关在游泳池或是浴缸的水里 |
[04:09] | It’s possible this unsub’s a sadist. | 不明嫌犯很可能是虐待狂 |
[04:11] | The woman killed yesterday was wearing a uniform. | 昨天被杀的女性穿着制服 |
[04:12] | She could have been a waitress or a maid. | 她可能是服务员或佣人 |
[04:14] | There are 93 hotels in Las Vegas, | 在拉斯维加斯有93家酒店 |
[04:16] | 260 motels and inns, | 260家汽车旅店和旅馆 |
[04:17] | 1,510 bars, and 2,996 restaurants. | 1510家酒吧和2996家饭店 |
[04:21] | Not to mention nearby Summerlin, | 更别提旁边的萨默林 |
[04:22] | which is growing in popularity. | 其人口一直在增长 |
[04:23] | Well, local P.D. has ruled out the major establishments. | 当地警察已经排除了大型酒店 |
[04:26] | They’re combing through the smaller ones now | 他们正在排查小规模的旅馆和饭店 |
[04:27] | to see if they can find a match. | 看能否找到与之相符的 |
[04:29] | The other Jane Doe was pretty decomposed. | 另一具无名尸已腐烂得差不多了 |
[04:31] | Clothing looks ordinary. | 衣着没什么特别 |
[04:34] | Is that a fanny pack she’s wearing? | 她戴的是腰包吗 |
[04:36] | Yes, and it was empty. | 是 里面什么都没有 |
[04:37] | It means she was probably a tourist, though. | 这说明她可能是名游客 |
[04:39] | Last year Las Vegas | 去年拉斯维加斯 |
[04:40] | documented 39,727,022 visitors. | 登记在案的游客有39727022名 |
[04:44] | No other place has better surveillance software. | 维加斯的监控系统可是全国最棒的 |
[04:46] | Garcia, contact Vegas P.D. | 加西亚 联系拉斯维加斯警方 |
[04:48] | and ask them to start going through | 让他们开始排查 |
[04:49] | hotel and casino surveillance video from 3 weeks ago, | 三周以来所有酒店和赌场的监控录像 |
[04:51] | and tell them we’ll be there in 4 hours. Let’s go. | 然后告诉他们我们四小时后到 我们走 |
[04:53] | Yes, Sir. | 是 长官 |
[05:11] | No! Get away from me. | 不要 放开我 |
[05:12] | Help! | 救命 |
[05:15] | Sir, please! | 先生 求求你了 |
[05:16] | Can you hear me, anybody?! | 有人能听见我吗 |
[05:18] | Somebody help me! | 快来人救救我 |
[05:20] | Please! Help! Aah! | 拜托了 救命 |
[05:53] | Persuasion | 说服 |
[05:58] | “The secret of my influence | 影响他人的秘诀 |
[05:59] | has always been that it remained secret.” | 就在于它一直保持神秘 |
[06:02] | Salvador Dali. | 萨尔瓦多·达利[西班牙画家] |
[06:04] | Hi, mom, it’s me again. | 妈妈 又是我 |
[06:06] | I’m on a plane to Las Vegas, | 我正在去拉斯维加斯的飞机上 |
[06:07] | and I can’t wait to see you. | 希望马上能见到你 |
[06:09] | You know, I’ve been thinking, | 我一直在想 |
[06:10] | it’s been a really long time | 我已经很长时间 |
[06:11] | since I’ve had chicken fried lobster, | 没吃到鸡肉炸龙虾了 |
[06:12] | so I was hoping maybe when the case is done, | 所以我希望等这个案子完结 |
[06:15] | We can go to Binion’s. | 我们可以去趟宾尼昂 |
[06:18] | Um, I have to go. Call me back. | 我得挂了 记得回电 |
[06:20] | Bye. Love you. | 拜 爱你 |
[06:23] | The two women were brunettes in their 30s. | 两名女性都是30来岁 深色头发 |
[06:25] | The unsub has a type. | 嫌犯有偏好的类型 |
[06:26] | If that’s the case, were they targeted, | 如果真是这样 那她们从一开始就是目标 |
[06:28] | or were they victims of opportunity? | 或者只是被随机杀害 |
[06:29] | There’s something strange about the disposal site. | 抛尸地点有些古怪 |
[06:31] | It would seem like he took the bodies into the desert to hide them, | 他似乎是把尸体藏在了沙漠里 |
[06:34] | but he chose a spot next to an old construction site | 但他却将抛尸点选在了用于出售的 |
[06:37] | that’s for sale. | 陈旧工地旁 |
[06:39] | He had to imagine that someone would show up eventually. | 他应该是希望最后还是有人会发现尸体 |
[06:41] | So was he hiding the bodies or displaying them? | 那他是在藏尸还是在展尸 |
[06:43] | It could be both. | 可能两者兼有 |
[06:44] | He might be hiding them from law enforcement | 他可能想藏匿尸体 不让执法部门发现 |
[06:46] | but displaying them to another group. | 却又向另一批人展示这些尸体 |
[06:47] | Hello, American Heroes. I just got an I.D. | 美国英雄们 我刚刚查到 |
[06:49] | on the most recently deceased victim, | 最新死者的身份 |
[06:51] | Frida Bancroft, 34. | 弗丽达·班克罗夫特 34岁 |
[06:52] | She was working as a waitress at Della Rose’s grill downtown. | 她在市中心的德拉·罗斯烧烤店当服务员 |
[06:55] | Manager said she’d been there for two months, | 经理说她已经上了两个月班 |
[06:57] | and I just sent you a picture. | 我刚发给你们一张照片 |
[06:59] | Did she exhibit unusual behavior recently, | 她最近有什么异常举止吗 |
[07:01] | or was she involved with anyone suspicious? | 或是她跟可疑的人有来往 |
[07:03] | Well, the manager said he took a chance by hiring her | 经理说他雇佣她其实很冒险 |
[07:06] | because she’s a former drug addict with a spotty work history, | 因为她染过毒瘾 还有不良工作记录 |
[07:08] | and when she didn’t show up to work for the last 3 days, | 当她过去三天没来上班时 |
[07:10] | he figured she had started using again. | 他以为她又开始吸毒了 |
[07:12] | But we know she didn’t, because the M.E. report says | 但我们知道她没有 法医报告显示 |
[07:14] | the tox screen was negative. | 毒化检验呈阴性 |
[07:16] | JJ, you and Reid go to the disposal site. | 小洁 你和里德去抛尸地点 |
[07:18] | Dave and Morgan, go to the diner | 戴夫和摩根 你们去快餐店 |
[07:19] | and find out what you can about the waitress, | 查找有关这名女招待的线索 |
[07:20] | and Blake and I will go to the Vegas P.D. | 布莱克和我去拉斯维加斯警局 |
[07:23] | I can’t believe she’s dead. | 真不敢相信她就这么死了 |
[07:24] | I was joking earlier that Ed should just fire her. | 我之前还开玩笑说 艾德就该直接开除她 |
[07:27] | Oh, I feel awful. | 现在觉得好内疚 |
[07:28] | Don’t. You didn’t mean anything by it. | 没关系 你也不是有意的 |
[07:31] | Were there any recent changes in Frida’s life? | 弗丽达的生活最近有什么变化吗 |
[07:34] | No. | 没有 |
[07:35] | Other than signing a new apartment lease a week ago. | 只是在一周前签了一份新的公寓租赁合同 |
[07:39] | She’d been saving up all the money she made here | 她把之前几个月在这赚的钱都存了起来 |
[07:41] | for the last couple of months to pay for the security deposit. | 以支付公寓的押金 |
[07:44] | It takes a lot of discipline to do that so quickly. | 要想这么快就存够钱 她一定很自律 |
[07:47] | What about friends and family? | 朋友和家人呢 |
[07:48] | Was she in a relationship? | 她在谈恋爱吗 |
[07:50] | She never talked about her past or her personal life. | 她从未提起她的过去和私人生活 |
[07:54] | It’s almost like she wanted to wipe the slate clean. | 就好像她想重新开始 |
[07:58] | Ok, thanks. | 多谢 |
[08:00] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[08:02] | Frida seemed determined to start a new life for herself, | 弗丽达似乎下定决心 要开始新的生活 |
[08:04] | And we know she wasn’t using. | 而我们也知道她没有吸毒 |
[08:06] | She had to be hiding or running away from something. | 那她肯定是在逃避什么 |
[08:08] | I agree. | 没错 |
[08:09] | Maybe she owed her dealer money | 或许她欠毒贩子钱 |
[08:11] | and was pulled back into the drug world. | 而被再次卷入毒品世界 |
[08:16] | The owners don’t like it, | 物主不喜欢这样 |
[08:17] | but there’s not much they can do about it. | 但对此也无能为力 |
[08:20] | Bored teenagers party and drink here. | 烦人的青少年在这里聚会喝酒 |
[08:22] | Vagrants come out to collect empty beer bottles and cans. | 流浪者则到此收集空啤酒瓶和啤酒罐 |
[08:25] | So this location actually gets a lot of visitors. | 这么说这里有不少人会来 |
[08:28] | More than you’d expect in the middle of the desert. | 肯定比你想象的要多 |
[08:30] | It’s probably because this is here. | 或许正因为是在沙漠 |
[08:31] | People like to have a landmark to go to. | 人们都想去地标性建筑 |
[08:33] | Where exactly were the bodies found? | 尸体具体是在哪发现的 |
[08:35] | The waitress was about 5 yards from the main sign. | 女招待是在离主告示牌五码处被发现的 |
[08:38] | The tourist was 200 yards that way. | 旅客则是在那条路上两百码处被发现 |
[08:47] | This isn’t completely dry. | 这里还没有全干 |
[08:48] | There are drops of paint on the ground. | 地上还有滴下来的油漆 |
[08:49] | This was done recently. | 这肯定是近期的事 |
[08:51] | Whoever it was must have seen the body. | 不管是谁 他肯定见过尸体 |
[08:52] | It’d be hard to miss here. | 在这不可能看不到 |
[08:54] | It was probably some kid too scared to report it. | 可能是某个孩子太害怕而没敢报案 |
[08:57] | 2/10 could be a tagger name or a gang sign. | 2/10可能是编号 或者帮派标志 |
[08:58] | Does it look familiar to you? | 你看着眼熟吗 |
[08:59] | No. | 没有 |
[09:01] | 2 out of 10. | 十分之二 |
[09:03] | It’s possible the unsub wrote this. | 这可能是嫌犯写的 |
[09:05] | There were two victims here. | 这里有两名被害人 |
[09:07] | Which means there could be 8 more. | 也就是说还有另外八名 |
[09:08] | He might be operating off a hit list. | 他可能弄了个杀人名单 |
[09:11] | You’re not local. What are you doing in Vegas? | 你不是本地人 你来拉斯维加斯干什么 |
[09:14] | Just looking for a girl. | 找一个女孩 |
[09:17] | My sister. She moved here a while ago | 我妹妹 她在很久以前搬来这里 |
[09:20] | and no one’s heard from her in a year. | 但一年来杳无音讯 |
[09:24] | What kind of trouble are you in? | 你惹了什么麻烦 |
[09:26] | I’m not. Whoa, whoa, whoa– | 我没有 |
[09:28] | – Don’t lie to me, Finn. – Ok, ok. | -别骗我 芬恩 -好吧 |
[09:30] | What did you do? | 你是做什么的 |
[09:32] | I got into a bar fight, ok? | 我卷入了一场酒吧纠纷 |
[09:33] | I beat up a guy pretty bad | 我痛揍了一个坏蛋 |
[09:34] | and it turns out his brother was a cop. | 却没料到他哥哥是警察 |
[09:37] | I’ll help you, | 我会帮你 |
[09:38] | but you gotta be truthful. | 但你得坦诚些 |
[09:40] | The one thing I can’t abide are lies. | 我最讨厌别人撒谎 |
[09:44] | You’re giving me tips on stealing | 你教我偷东西的技巧 |
[09:46] | and you can’t abide lies? | 却讨厌骗人 |
[09:47] | This isn’t about ethics. | 这无关道德 |
[09:48] | It’s about a relationship. | 只关乎人际交往 |
[09:50] | If I invite you into my world, | 如果我邀请你进入我的世界 |
[09:52] | it’s because I trust you, | 那是因为我信任你 |
[09:54] | and you can trust me. | 而你也可以相信我 |
[09:58] | Honor among thieves? | 盗亦有道 |
[09:59] | You got an innocent face. | 你长了张无辜的脸 |
[10:01] | That’s worth a lot. | 这很重要 |
[10:02] | And you got grift sense. It just needs to be honed. | 你也很有天赋 只需勤加磨练 |
[10:05] | I’m helping you because you can help me. | 我帮你是因为你能帮我 |
[10:09] | Those are the terms. | 条件就是这些 |
[10:15] | Hey, we’ve been walking forever. | 我们已经走了这么远 |
[10:17] | Where is your place, anyway? | 你家到底在哪里 |
[10:19] | Right here. | 就在这 |
[10:26] | Toss me your bag. | 把包扔给我 |
[10:38] | You live down here? | 你住在这下面 |
[10:39] | For now, until my plan works out. | 暂时而已 直到我的计划实现 |
[10:42] | How long you been here? | 你来这多久了 |
[10:43] | A couple years. | 几年吧 |
[10:44] | Most of these folks have been living here longer. | 他们大多数人在这住得更久 |
[10:46] | This is Mary. Terrific steer. | 这是玛丽 很棒的引路人 |
[10:48] | She chooses the targets. | 她负责选择目标 |
[10:50] | Gladys is the stall. | 格拉迪斯负责缠住目标 |
[10:52] | And Olsen is a damn good wire. | 奥尔森特别擅长行窃 |
[10:56] | The guy who actually lifts the goods. | 他才是真正偷东西的人 |
[11:00] | So you all steal together. | 你们一起行窃 |
[11:01] | Sometimes. | 偶尔吧 |
[11:03] | Home sweet home. | 到家啦 |
[11:06] | You can stay next door. | 你可以住在隔壁 |
[11:09] | This was Frida’s place. | 那以前是弗丽达的地方 |
[11:10] | She moved out. | 她搬走了 |
[11:14] | The Doctor wanted this cleaned up. | 医生希望把这里收拾干净 |
[11:16] | Actually, I was hoping my friend could use it, | 我希望我的朋友能住在这里 |
[11:20] | Cesar. This is Finn. | 凯撒 这是芬恩 |
[11:22] | I’m vouching for him. | 我为他担保 |
[11:27] | Ok, then. | 那好吧 |
[11:28] | Welcome to paradise. | 欢迎来到天堂 |
[11:32] | These tunnels used to be dangerous. | 这些地道以前很危险 |
[11:34] | About a year ago, | 大约一年前 |
[11:35] | Cesar cleaned up this whole section. | 凯撒把这一片地区都整顿了一遍 |
[11:38] | How? | 怎么整顿的 |
[11:39] | By establishing some much needed order. | 制定一些必要的规则 |
[11:43] | Why’d you have to vouch for me? | 你为什么为我担保 |
[11:45] | Every good system needs its rules. | 每个健全的体制都需要规则 |
[11:47] | The first rule is, you don’t join us | 第一条规则就是 除非有人为你担保 |
[11:50] | unless someone vouches for you. | 否则不能加入我们 |
[11:54] | He said the Doctor wanted this cleaned up. | 他刚说医生希望把这里收拾干净 |
[11:57] | Who’s that? | 那是谁 |
[12:01] | The Doctor | 医生 |
[12:02] | is someone Cesar works for. | 是凯撒的老大 |
[12:03] | No one’s ever met him, though. | 不过没人见过他 |
[12:05] | Cesar’s a little off, but we let him go | 凯撒有点不正常 但是考虑到他做过的好事 |
[12:08] | considering all the good he’s done. | 我们就随他去了 |
[12:11] | Just don’t cross him. | 但是别惹他 |
[12:18] | This is from 16 days ago. | 这是16天前的录像 |
[12:20] | You can see she’s wearing the same clothing as the first victim. | 你能看出她和第一个被害人穿着相同 |
[12:22] | Yeah, it’s definitely her. | 没错 绝对是她 |
[12:24] | Casino I.D’d her as Renee Sheffield of Omaha. | 赌场确认她是来自奥马哈的蕾妮·谢菲尔德 |
[12:26] | She applied for a job 3 years ago as a hostess | 她三年前应聘服务员 |
[12:28] | but didn’t make the cut. | 但不符合要求 |
[12:30] | There’s no known address for her. | 还不清楚她的住址 |
[12:31] | Any I.D. on the boyfriend or husband who’s with her? | 和她一起的男友或者丈夫的身份确认了吗 |
[12:34] | There’s no hits on the facial recognition system. | 面部识别系统没有发现 |
[12:36] | Does anyone at the casino | 赌场里有人 |
[12:37] | remember seeing or talking to them in person? | 记得见过或和她们交谈过吗 |
[12:40] | Good luck with that. | 那得碰碰运气了 |
[12:41] | They get thousands of guests a week. | 她们一周得接待无数的客人 |
[12:44] | Hold on. Can you rewind that about 5 seconds? | 等等 你能倒退五秒吗 |
[12:47] | Take a look at Renee. | 看看蕾妮 |
[12:50] | She’s stealing. | 她在偷东西 |
[12:51] | She’s a strip-miner. | 她是名赌场小偷 |
[12:53] | I can’t believe I missed that. | 我竟然没注意到 |
[12:56] | Strip-miners take money or chips left behind | 赌场小偷就是拿走客人落下的 |
[12:58] | or unwatched by careless tourists. | 或还有没保管好的钱和筹码 |
[13:00] | They dress to look like tourists themselves | 她们打扮成游客 |
[13:02] | so that they’re not spotted by casino security. | 这样就不会引起赌场保安的注意 |
[13:04] | So the fanny pack is a prop. | 这么说腰包是个道具 |
[13:07] | How many strip-miners are there? | 有多少这样的赌场小偷 |
[13:09] | Hard to say. Hundreds at least. | 很难讲 至少上百个 |
[13:11] | There’s no shortage of desperate people here. | 这有不少退无可退 走上歧路的人 |
[13:13] | A lot of grifters work in teams. | 很多小偷都是团伙作案 |
[13:14] | It’s possible the man with her is just a partner. | 有可能和她一起来的男人只是她的搭档 |
[13:17] | Maybe the partnership went bad and he killed her. | 也许合作关系恶化然后他杀了她 |
[13:20] | The dead waitress could be part of the team as well | 如果她们一起行窃 被害的女服务员 |
[13:22] | if they all stole together. | 也可能是这个团伙的成员 |
[13:23] | We need to get an I.D. on the man. | 我们需要确认这个男人的身份 |
[13:24] | Please tell your team that’s our top priority. | 请转告你的组员这是我们的首要任务 |
[13:43] | Pay attention tonight. | 今晚要集中注意力 |
[13:44] | I’m gonna teach you a few things. | 我会教你点东西 |
[13:46] | The first is called a pattern interrupt. | 首先就是模式中断 |
[13:48] | The brain has learned certain actions | 大脑学会了某些动作 |
[13:50] | like shaking hands or tying a shoe | 比如握手还有系鞋带 |
[13:52] | as one single motion. | 这种单一的动作 |
[13:54] | If you interrupt it in the middle, | 如果你中途打断 |
[13:55] | the brain can’t pick up where it left off. | 大脑就不能从中断的地方重新开始 |
[13:57] | It’s a moment where suggestion can enter. | 这时候可以做些暗示 |
[14:00] | As long as I’m getting crap… | 只要我开始掷骰子 |
[14:02] | Good evening, ladies and gentlemen. | 晚上好 女士们先生们 |
[14:03] | My name is Marvin Caul. | 我叫马尔文·卡尔 |
[14:05] | Many of you may know me as the master of deception | 你们很多人可能知道我是 |
[14:09] | with the power of suggestion. | 会心理暗示的诡计大师 |
[14:12] | And what is your name, sir? | 请问您尊姓大名 先生 |
[14:15] | Bill. | 比尔 |
[14:16] | Bill. | 比尔 |
[14:17] | Hey, Dale, check it out. I’m getting hypnotized. | 黛尔 快来看 我要被催眠了 |
[14:20] | A pleasure to meet you, Bill. | 很高兴见到你 比尔 |
[14:23] | Close your eyes and sleep. | 闭上你的眼睛 进入睡眠 |
[14:28] | Focus on the sound of my voice. | 注意听我的声音 |
[14:30] | When I snap my fingers, | 当我打响指时 |
[14:31] | you’re gonna open your eyes | 你要睁开眼睛 |
[14:34] | and forget about the number 4. | 忘了数字四 |
[14:37] | The number 4 will no longer exist. | 四不复存在 |
[14:41] | – Can you see me, Bill? – Yeah. | -能看到我吗 比尔 -可以 |
[14:43] | Just to be sure, how many fingers am I holding up? | 保险起见 我举起几根手指 |
[14:45] | Count them for me. | 给我数一下 |
[14:54] | I don’t get it. | 奇了怪了 |
[14:55] | It’s ok, Bill. | 没关系的 比尔 |
[14:56] | Now, close your eyes again. | 现在 再次闭上眼睛 |
[14:59] | When I clap my hands, | 当我拍手的时候 |
[15:01] | you’re going to wake up | 你要醒过来 |
[15:03] | and everything will be back to normal. | 一切会恢复正常 |
[15:07] | What’s going on? | 发生什么了 |
[15:10] | How many fingers? | 这是几根手指 |
[15:12] | 4. | 四 |
[15:13] | Excellent. | 太棒了 |
[15:17] | You were terrific, Bill. | 你太棒了 比尔 |
[15:18] | Ok, now, who’s next? | 好了 下一个谁来 |
[15:23] | Ladies and gentlemen, the one, the only, Romeo… | 女士们先生们 有请独一无二的罗密欧 |
[15:28] | That was great, man. | 刚才太棒了 |
[15:29] | That handshake thing, that was incredible. | 握手什么的 难以置信 |
[15:34] | She’s amazing, right? | 她很惊艳 对吧 |
[15:38] | Yet, every day, | 但是 每一天 |
[15:41] | we witness… | 我们都会见证 |
[15:43] | the impossible. | 奇迹的发生 |
[15:53] | Romeo! | 罗密欧 |
[15:56] | I can’t believe that Romeo’s doing a private party. | 罗密欧竟然办了个私人派对 |
[15:58] | My sister thinks he’s a genius. | 我姐姐觉得他是个天才 |
[16:00] | She applied for a job as his assistant. | 她之前应聘当他的助理 |
[16:02] | He’s a cocky little punk. | 他是个自大的小流氓 |
[16:05] | Cesar worked security for him once. | 凯撒以前给他当过保镖 |
[16:08] | – He’s no genius. – Now, I’ll need a volunteer. | -他不是什么天才 -我需要一位志愿者 |
[16:11] | He just got lucky. | 不过走运罢了 |
[16:15] | Ok, well, thank you. | 好吧 谢谢 |
[16:19] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[16:20] | My mom’s not even here. | 我妈根本不在这里 |
[16:21] | Her psychiatrist said that she’s doing really well | 她的精神病医生说她在服用一些新药 |
[16:24] | on some new medication, | 效果非常好 |
[16:25] | so she decided to go on a supervised field trip | 所以她决定在监护陪同下 |
[16:27] | to the Grand Canyon. | 去大峡谷旅游 |
[16:29] | That’s great. | 很不错 |
[16:30] | Isn’t it? | 不是吗 |
[16:31] | No, it is great. It’s just– | 是不错 只是 |
[16:33] | I guess I kind of can’t believe | 我有点不敢相信 |
[16:34] | that she didn’t tell me about it, you know? | 她完全没和我提过这事 |
[16:36] | This is someone that used to | 以前她会每天定点 |
[16:37] | literally write me a letter daily at one point. | 给我写信 |
[16:40] | I see. | 我懂了 |
[16:41] | You think she forgot about you? | 你觉得她忘记你了 |
[16:44] | Spence, you should be happy. This means she’s getting better. | 斯宾塞 高兴点 这说明她正渐渐康复 |
[16:47] | She’s not constantly checking in. | 她又不是什么事都得和你汇报 |
[16:48] | You’re right, I know. | 你说得对 我知道 |
[16:49] | Grifters, hustlers, scammers–call them what you will. | 赌棍 骗子 拉皮条的 怎么叫都行 |
[16:52] | This town has always been a Mecca for con artists. | 这里一直是骗子们的圣地 |
[16:55] | Yeah, but nobody comes here | 对 但大家来这 |
[16:56] | with the intent of being a strip-miner. | 可不是为了成为赌场小偷 |
[16:57] | It’s just people with bigger dreams that didn’t pan out. | 他们都胸怀大志 只是还未能将其实现 |
[17:04] | Hey, baby girl, what you got, mama? | 宝贝 你查到了什么 |
[17:05] | Props to the Federal B.I. | 感谢联邦调查局 |
[17:07] | Our next generation database is usually a miss, | 我们新一代数据库一般都是查无所获 |
[17:10] | but today I got a big hit. | 但这次有重大发现 |
[17:11] | I’ve I.D.’d our mystery man. | 我已经确定神秘男子的身份 |
[17:13] | His name is Elijah Hall, and 10 years ago | 他叫以利亚·霍尔 十年前 |
[17:16] | Elijah served time in San Diego | 以利亚因武力袭击和非法持有迷幻药 |
[17:17] | for assault and possession of PCP. | 被判在圣地亚哥服刑 |
[17:20] | Any connection to Renee Sheffield? | 和蕾妮·谢菲尔德有什么交集 |
[17:21] | No, not that I can see. | 没有 目前我还没发现 |
[17:23] | When did he move to Las Vegas? | 他是什么时候搬到拉斯维加斯的 |
[17:24] | 7 years ago. I don’t have a current address yet, | 七年前 我还没查到现在的住址 |
[17:26] | but fret not, my chickens, as soon as I do, I will hit you back. | 但别着急 宝贝们 我一查到就通知你们 |
[17:29] | Do your thing. | 去吧 |
[17:34] | Frida kind of reminds me of my sister. | 弗丽达让我想起了我妹妹 |
[17:39] | I wonder if Romeo knows anything about Carrie. | 我想知道罗密欧认不认识凯莉 |
[17:42] | Do you know how to get in touch with him? | 你知道怎么和他搭上话吗 |
[17:45] | Why would I be in contact with that fraud? | 我为什么要和那个骗子有来往 |
[17:49] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[17:50] | Sorry I asked. | 抱歉我不该问的 |
[17:54] | Frida sure left a lot of her personal stuff behind. | 弗丽达还真是留下了很多私人物品 |
[17:56] | She didn’t want any reminders of the tunnels. | 她不想带走任何会让她记起这条地道的东西 |
[17:59] | It was temporary for her, just like it is for me. | 她住这只是暂时过渡一下 我也是 |
[18:05] | I could blow all my money on rent | 我可以把所有积蓄都花在房租上 |
[18:07] | or I could save it up | 也可以把钱存起来 |
[18:08] | like I’m doing and use if for my plan. | 用于我的计划 |
[18:11] | What exactly is your plan? | 那你的计划究竟是什么 |
[18:15] | I’m going to book a stage at the Rio. | 我要在里约订一个舞台 |
[18:17] | Headliner performance. | 举办一场万众瞩目的表演 |
[18:18] | Once a real audience sees what I can do, | 只要有一个懂行的人看过我的演出 |
[18:21] | I’ll be famous. | 我就能名扬万里 |
[18:22] | I’ll get past all the corporate cronies | 就再也不会因为那种小喽喽 |
[18:23] | who keep the genuine talent from getting out there. | 害得自己的真才实学埋没于此了 |
[18:31] | What was that? | 什么声音 |
[18:33] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[18:35] | Cesar will take care of it. | 凯撒会处理的 |
[18:39] | If you’d just admit you’ve been hiding money… | 如果你承认自己私藏钱财 |
[18:43] | The Doctor will be lenient. | 医生会对你宽大处理的 |
[18:45] | I haven’t. | 我没有 |
[18:46] | I swear. | 我发誓 |
[18:48] | Don’t do this, Cesar. | 凯撒 别这样 |
[18:51] | We’re friends. | 我们是朋友 |
[19:04] | Doctor. | 医生 |
[19:07] | It’s you. | 是你 |
[19:10] | I know he’s still alive, | 我知道他还活着 |
[19:11] | But I’ve been waiting for– | 我只是在等 |
[19:17] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[19:19] | I’ll kill him now. | 我现在就杀了他 |
[19:27] | No. No. | 不 不要 |
[19:36] | The abrasions on Elijah’s hands and ankles | 以利亚手上和踝关节上的擦伤 |
[19:39] | are like the other victims. | 和其他被害人的一样 |
[19:40] | This is a populated area. | 这里是居民区 |
[19:42] | We compromised his original disposal site, | 我们害得他没法去之前的弃尸点抛尸 |
[19:44] | but this is a far cry from the desert. | 但这跟沙漠差别好大 |
[19:46] | It means the unsub’s growing bolder. | 这说明嫌犯越来越大胆了 |
[19:48] | He’s certainly less concerned about concealing his crime. | 他越来越不惧怕罪行暴露 |
[19:50] | Look at this. | 看这个 |
[19:55] | 2 out of 10 again. | 又是十分之二 |
[19:58] | But this is the third victim that we know about, | 但这是我们已知的第三名死者 |
[20:01] | so it can’t be about a hit list. | 所以这不是杀人清单 |
[20:03] | 2 out of 10 isn’t a countdown at all. | 十分之二根本不是倒数计数 |
[20:05] | I think he might be referring to a hobo code. | 可能是流浪汉密码 |
[20:08] | From the Great Depression. | 起源于经济大萧条时期 |
[20:09] | Exactly. It means two eyes on 10 fingers | 是的 意思是两眼要盯着十指 |
[20:11] | because thieves are present. | 因为有小偷来了 |
[20:13] | The code was devised during the Great Depression | 这个密码是在大萧条时流浪汉发明的 |
[20:14] | by hobos to help each other out. | 意思是互相帮助 |
[20:17] | By placing the codes near the victims, who’s being helped? | 在被害人附近写这个密码 能帮上谁 |
[20:19] | No one. It’s a threat. | 谁也不能 这是威胁 |
[20:20] | If you steal, this is what will happen to you. | 如果你敢偷东西 下一个死的就是你 |
[20:23] | We’re ready to give the profile. | 可以给出侧写了 |
[20:28] | We’re looking for a sociopath | 我们要找的是一个反社会者 |
[20:30] | who is taking revenge on people he believes stole from him. | 他觉得谁偷了他的东西 就报复谁 |
[20:32] | None of the victims had a documented address, | 所有被害人都没有书面记录的地址 |
[20:34] | so it’s likely they were homeless. | 所以他们很可能是流浪汉 |
[20:35] | They may have known each other from the street or from a shelter. | 他们可能相识于大街或者庇护所 |
[20:38] | The disposal site of the first two victims served a dual purpose. | 前两名死者的弃尸点有两个目的 |
[20:41] | It was meant to hide the bodies from law enforcement | 即藏匿尸体 不被执法部门发现 |
[20:43] | but at the same time put them on display for the people | 但同时又将尸体进行展示 |
[20:45] | that the message was intended for. | 确保特定的人群收到其传达的信息 |
[20:47] | All of this suggests a group or organization at work, | 这一切表明 是团体犯案 |
[20:50] | but it doesn’t have the hallmarks of organized crime. | 但它又没有集团犯罪的特征 |
[20:53] | The victims seen on surveillance video | 监控录像中的被害人 |
[20:55] | weren’t stealing large sums of money, | 并未偷取大量钱财 |
[20:57] | so we’re dealing with a much smaller community. | 所以是一个比较小的犯罪团伙 |
[21:00] | But this group operates by a strict code, | 但这个团伙指令严明 |
[21:02] | and any violation of that code can result in death. | 对指示稍有违抗 就是死路一条 |
[21:04] | You should be on the lookout for groups | 你们需要重点关注 |
[21:06] | that operate robberies and cons together. | 打劫行骗的犯罪团伙 |
[21:08] | The group has a strong leader who does not tolerate dissent. | 这个团伙的首领很强势 且独断专行 |
[21:11] | This leader appears normal and comfortable in social situations. | 他进行社交时行为正常 举止得当 |
[21:14] | He may even be extroverted and charismatic like a cult leader. | 甚至可能像邪教教主一般外向又极具人格魅力 |
[21:17] | He’ll have grandiose delusions and believe that he is special. | 他也是个自大狂 相信自己很特别 |
[21:20] | He may even believe that he can communicate with god | 甚至坚信自己能与神或更高级的力量 |
[21:22] | or some other higher powers. | 进行交流 |
[21:24] | He will attempt to surround himself with people who are subservient, | 他会召集一群屈服于其淫威的人在身边 |
[21:26] | either sycophantic followers | 或是阿谀奉承的追随者 |
[21:28] | or people who are trapped by financial constraints. | 或是资金紧缺的群众 |
[21:30] | How’s he recruiting these people? | 他是怎么招到这些人的呢 |
[21:32] | It’s likely he attracts followers by offering some assistance. | 他很可能是靠提供某些帮助来吸引追随者 |
[21:35] | But as his power grows, so will his narcissism. | 但随着他势力的增长 他也会越发自恋 |
[21:38] | He’ll begin to make increasingly extreme demands. | 他会开始提出大量极端要求 |
[21:41] | He’ll want more attention, | 他想获得更多关注 |
[21:42] | which could be why his latest victim | 这也可能是最新的死者 |
[21:44] | was found in a very public place. | 在公共场所被发现的原因 |
[21:45] | With the choice of this latest disposal site, | 最新弃尸地点的选择 |
[21:47] | it indicates that he’s growing bolder and more careless. | 表明他愈发大胆 无所顾忌 |
[21:50] | He has lost 3 followers. He’s gonna need new recruits. | 他失去了三名追随者 需要招募新人 |
[21:52] | So we should step up patrols | 我们需要在 |
[21:53] | in areas where the homeless population gathers. | 流浪者聚集区加派巡逻警力 |
[21:56] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[21:59] | I used to have 10, well, maybe 15 cats at one point. | 我曾同时养过10只 大概15只猫 |
[22:03] | Now all I got is Noodle. His mom was Nipsey. | 现在只剩面条了 他妈妈是尼普西 |
[22:06] | Uh, have you seen Marvin? | 你见到马尔文了吗 |
[22:08] | Marvin? No, not since last night. | 马尔文 没 昨晚之后就没见过了 |
[22:12] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[22:13] | It’s tax day. I gotta go. | 今天是收税日 我得走了 |
[22:32] | 45 45. | |
[22:35] | Very good, Gladys. | 很好 格拉迪斯 |
[22:36] | I’ll be sure and tell the Doctor. | 我会跟医生说的 |
[22:45] | 12 dollars. | 12块 |
[22:48] | Is that it? | 就这么点吗 |
[22:49] | Yeah, that’s all, Cesar. | 都在这了 凯撒 |
[22:50] | You sure about that? | 你确定吗 |
[22:51] | Cesar, I swear. | 凯撒 我发誓 |
[22:54] | Because someone with the initials Mary Carter | 有个叫玛丽·卡特的 |
[22:56] | told me you cleaned up at the Luxor Friday night. | 告诉我周五晚上你在卢克索酒店大捞了一笔 |
[22:58] | Oh, no, that’s not true. | 没 没那回事 |
[22:59] | You know, I’d really hate to tell the Doctor about any of this. | 我也不想跟医生说这种事 |
[23:03] | You know how he gets. | 你知道他会怎么样 |
[23:06] | You remember what happened to Frida, renee, and Elijah? | 还记得弗丽达 蕾妮和以利亚的下场吗 |
[23:10] | That’s because they tried to leave. | 那是因为他们想离开 |
[23:11] | Without paying their taxes. That makes them thieves. | 不付税就想离开 这是小偷的行径 |
[23:15] | But I sure do miss them. | 但我确实很想他们 |
[23:20] | Here, take it all. Go ahead. | 给 都给你 |
[23:26] | Doctor only wants his fair share. | 医生只想要该拿的部分 |
[23:32] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[23:33] | Uh, my name is Sarah. | 我叫莎拉 |
[23:36] | Someone invite you? | 有人邀请你吗 |
[23:37] | No. I’m new. | 没 我是新来的 |
[23:39] | I just need a place to stay for a while | 我要找个地方待一阵 |
[23:41] | until I can buy a bus ticket back home to Minnesota. | 直到我凑够钱买回明尼苏达的车票 |
[23:45] | Can anyone vouch for you? | 有人可以给你担保吗 |
[23:48] | – Look, if no one can vouch for you– – I can. | -如果没人保你的话 -我可以 |
[23:52] | I know her. | 我认识她 |
[23:59] | All right. | 好吧 |
[24:01] | Tax day’s over. | 收税日到此结束 |
[24:06] | Well, other than gender, | 除了性别以外 |
[24:07] | one other thing’s different about this victim. | 这名死者还有一处不同 |
[24:09] | These fresh abrasion marks on the neck. | 脖子上的这些新的瘀伤 |
[24:11] | Strangulation? | 被勒死的吗 |
[24:12] | That’s your cause of death. | 正是死因 |
[24:13] | No sign of drowning here. | 没有溺水的痕迹 |
[24:15] | Drowning his victims was a unique signature. | 淹死被害人是嫌犯独特的手法 |
[24:17] | Why change it now? | 现在为什么要改 |
[24:18] | Maybe he didn’t have the time or means to drown him, | 也许他没时间或是不想淹死他 |
[24:19] | or the unsub could be devolving. | 又或者嫌犯在进化 |
[24:21] | The diatom results are back | 前两名死者肺里水分的 |
[24:23] | on the water in the lungs of the first two victims. | 硅藻化验结果出来了 |
[24:25] | This is interesting. | 有趣 |
[24:26] | 1,900 milligrams of lead, 320 milligrams of– | 1900毫克铅 320毫克 |
[24:29] | Do you mind if I just take a peek at this? It’ll be quicker. | 可以让我看一眼吗 这样更快 |
[24:32] | This isn’t drinking water. | 这不是饮用水 |
[24:33] | It’s contaminated with ground pollutants. | 它被地表污染物所污染 |
[24:35] | It’s like storm-water runoff. | 更像是下水道里的 |
[24:37] | So the unsub killed him in a gutter? | 他是在排水沟被杀的吗 |
[24:39] | My guess would be the | 我猜应该是 |
[24:40] | floodwater control tunnels beneath the city. | 城市地下的泻洪地道 |
[24:44] | Thanks for saying you know me. | 谢谢你说认识我 |
[24:45] | Yeah, no problem. I’m, uh, I’m new here, too. | 没什么 我也是新来的 |
[24:48] | So, who vouched for you? | 那是谁保的你 |
[24:50] | This guy Marvin. He actually lives right there. | 是个叫马尔文的 他就住在那 |
[24:52] | He’s really cool. He’s been, uh, helping me out. | 他人很好 帮了我很多 |
[24:55] | So, what’s up with Cesar? | 凯撒是干什么的 |
[24:57] | Is he some kind of enforcer? | 是这里管事的吗 |
[25:00] | Uh, I guess so. | 我猜是吧 |
[25:02] | He apparently is a little psycho, but I– | 他有点神经质 但我 |
[25:05] | Oh, hey, Marvin. Here you are. | 马尔文 你来了 |
[25:07] | I was wondering where you were. | 我还想你去哪了呢 |
[25:08] | Who’s your friend? | 这是你朋友 |
[25:09] | Oh, uh, this is Sarah. She’s new down here. | 这是莎拉 她是新来的 |
[25:12] | I’m just here until I can get a bus ticket back home to Minnesota. | 我凑够钱买车票回明尼苏达就走 |
[25:16] | You’re rather put together | 对于一个 |
[25:18] | for a girl who needs a bus ticket back home to Minnesota. | 凑钱买车票回家的女孩来说 你穿得还不错 |
[25:22] | I was staying at a friend’s apartment, | 我以前待在朋友家 |
[25:24] | but then I got kicked out. | 但后来被赶出来了 |
[25:26] | Well, that is unfortunate. | 真是不幸 |
[25:28] | Here, this is for you. | 这是给你的 |
[25:29] | I found it in a used bookstore. | 我在二手书店找到的 |
[25:31] | Wow. This is fantastic. Thanks, man. | 太棒了 谢了 |
[25:35] | Marvin, he’s a magician. | 马尔文是魔术师 |
[25:37] | Show her something. | 给她露两手 |
[25:38] | Well, let me think. | 我想想 |
[25:42] | If I may. | 请把手给我 |
[25:44] | I could hypnotize her, | 我可以催眠她 |
[25:47] | but part of successful hypnosis is knowing who’s susceptible. | 不过成功的催眠是要知道谁容易被催眠 |
[25:51] | People who can shut out reality. | 可以脱离现实的人 |
[25:54] | Who get sidetracked by a sunset. | 看日出会分神的人 |
[25:58] | Who lose track of time, are good candidates. | 忘记时间流逝的人 都是很好的选择 |
[26:02] | Those who aren’t tend to be judgmental, | 不适合的人一般都喜欢批判他人 |
[26:05] | fastidious, and… | 挑剔 以及 |
[26:08] | less trusting of others. | 不信任他人 |
[26:10] | Which I think describes Sarah. | 而我觉得莎拉正是这样 |
[26:12] | So perhaps I’ll just | 所以我还是 |
[26:15] | lift her watch instead. | 偷走她的表吧 |
[26:23] | There are at least 1,500 people | 泻洪地道里 |
[26:24] | who live in the flood control tunnels. | 至少住着1500人 |
[26:26] | It’s a crossroads of the destitute– | 是被遗弃者的聚集地 |
[26:28] | Ex-cons, drug addicts, hard-core gamblers. | 有前科的 吸毒的 赌徒 |
[26:30] | Plus there’s always the threat | 而且只要沙漠里下了雷暴雨 |
[26:31] | that the tunnels will flood like they did last week | 这些地道都有像上周那样 |
[26:33] | when there was a flash thunderstorm in the desert. | 被用来泻洪的风险 |
[26:34] | We try to warn the residents to evacuate, | 我们试图警告那里的人们撤离 |
[26:36] | but there isn’t always time. | 但有时会来不及 |
[26:37] | Some of the tunnels will flood | 有时山上就下15分钟雷雨 |
[26:38] | when there’s just a 15-minute storm up in the mountains. | 也会让某些地道洪流泛滥 |
[26:41] | So if the unsub knew about a coming storm, | 所以如果嫌犯知道要下暴雨 |
[26:43] | he could have just tied up the victims | 他就可以把被害人绑起来 |
[26:44] | and left them in the tunnel to drown. | 留在地道 任洪水淹死 |
[26:46] | Then afterwards he just | 而那之后他只需 |
[26:47] | took the bodies to the desert to dump them. | 转移尸体 抛尸沙漠 |
[26:50] | With the third victim, it hadn’t rained in the last 24 hours, | 到第三位被害人时 过去24小时内没降雨 |
[26:52] | so he had to just strangle them. | 所以他不得不将其勒死 |
[26:54] | Frida Bancroft was a former drug addict. | 弗丽达·班克罗夫特染过毒瘾 |
[26:56] | Renee and Elijah were both strip-miners. | 蕾妮和以利亚都是赌场小偷 |
[26:58] | It’s more than likely they were all residents underground. | 他们很可能都是地下居民 |
[27:01] | So we need to start searching these tunnels. | 所以需要去搜查地道 |
[27:03] | That’s the tricky part. There are 413 miles of them. | 难办的是地道全长413英里 |
[27:07] | It’s unbelievable. It’s gonna make a great story. | 真让人难以置信 绝对是个好新闻 |
[27:10] | Ok. I gotta go. I’ll talk to you later. | 好 我得挂了 再打给你 |
[27:13] | You going somewhere? | 你要去哪里 |
[27:14] | Oh! You scared the bejesus out of me. | 你快吓死我了 |
[27:17] | I was just heading out to go get some things | 我正准备出去取 |
[27:20] | I left at the bus station in a locker. | 留在汽车站储物柜里的东西 |
[27:23] | Anything I can do to help? | 需要帮忙吗 |
[27:24] | No, I’m good. Thanks. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[27:26] | You’ve all been very nice. | 你们都对我很好 |
[27:28] | All right, then. | 那好吧 |
[27:30] | Have a good night. | 晚上愉快 |
[27:32] | You, too. | 你也是 |
[27:44] | Based on where the victims were last seen alive, | 根据人们最后见到被害人的场所 |
[27:46] | plus the most accessible locations in the tunnels, | 以及地道中最方便进出的地方 |
[27:48] | I’ve narrowed down the two most likely sections they stayed in. | 我锁定了两处他们最有可能的藏身区域 |
[27:50] | They’re 22 miles apart. | 两处相隔22英里 |
[27:51] | Just got a call about a missing person. | 刚接到通知 一人失踪 |
[27:52] | A journalist for the “Las Vegas Chronicle” | 《拉斯维加斯纪事报》的记者 |
[27:54] | By the name of Sarah Renfield. | 名叫莎拉·兰菲尔德 |
[27:56] | Do you think this is connected to our case? | 你觉得这与本案有关联吗 |
[27:57] | She’s been working on a story | 她正在撰写一篇关于 |
[27:58] | about the homeless people in the tunnels. | 地道流浪汉的新闻 |
[28:00] | Has anyone tried tracking her cell phone? | 追踪过她的手机了吗 |
[28:02] | It was found in a dumpster | 在城南比克曼街上的 |
[28:03] | on Beekman street on the south side of town. | 垃圾桶里找到了她的手机 |
[28:04] | That’s right here. Nearest tunnel access point is c-16. | 在这里 最近的地道入口是c-16 |
[28:07] | That’s 30 miles from our other locations. | 距离另外两处有30英里 |
[28:09] | All right, we should split up. | 我们分头行动 |
[28:12] | What’d you find, Garcia? | 查到什么了 加西亚 |
[28:13] | Could someone let the pope know about me, | 可以请人把我介绍给教皇吗 |
[28:15] | because what I do is kind of a miracle. | 因为我所做的事堪称奇迹 |
[28:18] | I recovered a text from Renee Sheffield’s cell phone | 我从蕾妮·兰菲尔德的手机中恢复出一条短信 |
[28:21] | Sent 6 months ago before her service was cut off. | 发出时间是在停机前的六个月 |
[28:24] | It reads, “Met E in tunnel. Great guy. | 内容是 “我在地道见到了E 他人很好 |
[28:27] | Planning to leave together soon.” | 打算马上一起离开” |
[28:29] | Any chance “E” Stands for Elijah Hall? | E有可能代表以利亚·霍尔吗 |
[28:31] | In my limited research about the tunnels, | 据我对地道的有限研究 |
[28:33] | It appears that people meet and fall in love there. | 人们在那里相识相恋 |
[28:35] | I’ve heard about entire families that live down there. | 我听说过一家人都在那里生活的 |
[28:38] | So in addition of being accused of stealing, | 所以除了被指控偷窃外 |
[28:40] | it seems all 3 victims wanted to move out of the tunnels. | 三位被害人都曾想搬离地道 |
[28:42] | Well, Frida the waitress had just left. | 女服务员弗丽达刚搬出去 |
[28:44] | If Renee and Elijah were about to do the same, | 如果蕾妮和以利亚也想走 |
[28:46] | that could have triggered the unsub’s rage. | 就可能会让嫌犯大发雷霆 |
[28:48] | You can’t have a cult if everyone tries to leave. | 大家都要离开 还谈什么崇拜 |
[28:51] | Who knew living in the tunnels came at such a high price? | 谁会想到住在地道要付出如此代价 |
[28:58] | Hey, have you seen Sarah? | 你看见莎拉了吗 |
[29:00] | The, the new girl? | 新来的那个女孩 |
[29:05] | Ok, thanks. | 好的 谢谢 |
[29:17] | Sarah! | 莎拉 |
[29:19] | Sarah? | 莎拉 |
[29:21] | Sarah! | 莎拉 |
[29:25] | Hey. I was looking for Sarah, and I– | 我在找莎拉 我 |
[29:29] | Oh, my God! | 我的上帝 |
[29:31] | Oh, my God! | 我的上帝 |
[29:33] | What happened to her? | 她怎么了 |
[29:34] | She’s a reporter. She was gonna write about us, | 她是个记者 打算报导我们 |
[29:37] | which would not be a good thing. | 这可不是一件好事 |
[29:39] | So you killed her? | 所以你就杀了她 |
[29:40] | She’s not dead. | 她没有死 |
[29:42] | Yet. | 还没死 |
[29:46] | Back away! | 后退 |
[29:47] | Hey, what’s going on? | 嘿 怎么啦 |
[29:48] | – He’s crazy, man. – She’s a reporter. | -老兄 他疯了 -她是个记者 |
[29:50] | – He hurt Sarah. – The water’s over the bridge! | -他伤了莎拉 -水已经漫过桥了 |
[29:51] | – What does that even mean?! – The Doctor knows! | -你这话什么意思 -医生知道的 |
[29:53] | Can we all just calm down? | 大家冷静点好吗 |
[29:55] | Everyone wants to do what’s best. | 每个人都想把事情做好 |
[29:57] | Since Finn vouched for her, | 既然芬恩担保她进来的 |
[29:59] | perhaps he should be the one to handle this. | 也许他能够来解决这事 |
[30:08] | We’re at a locked entrance. | 我们在一个上锁入口处 |
[30:09] | No one’s been here in a long time. | 很久没人来过了 |
[30:11] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[30:13] | Remind me to call my shoemaker. | 提醒我给鞋匠打电话 |
[30:16] | I’m gonna need a new pair of boots. | 我需要一双新靴子 |
[30:18] | You have a shoemaker? | 你还有鞋匠 |
[30:20] | Well, one thing I’ve learned in life– | 我在人生中学到了一件事 |
[30:22] | A good pair of shoes can last longer than a marriage. | 一双好鞋能比婚姻更持久 |
[30:25] | You only have to pay for them once. | 而且你只需支付一次 |
[30:46] | Sir, we’re with the FBI. | 先生 我们是联调局的 |
[30:51] | We’re looking for information on these people. | 正在查找这些人的信息 |
[30:54] | Do you recognize any of them? | 你见过他们吗 |
[30:57] | No, I don’t. | 没见过 |
[31:01] | Are you afraid of something? | 你是有所顾忌吗 |
[31:05] | Whoever it is, we’ll protect you. | 不管你怕谁 我们都会保护你 |
[31:14] | Cesar’s a very bad man. | 凯撒是个大坏蛋 |
[31:17] | Where can we find him? | 他在哪里 |
[31:29] | FBI! Just want to talk. | 联调局 只是想和你们聊聊 |
[31:35] | Go! Go, go, go! | 上 上 上 |
[31:39] | JJ, go left. | 小洁 左边 |
[32:05] | Drop it! | 放下武器 |
[32:07] | Keep your hands where I can see them | 把手放在我能看到的地方 |
[32:08] | and get down on your knees. | 双膝跪地 |
[32:24] | Where is Sarah? | 莎拉在哪里 |
[32:27] | The police are still looking, but there’s no sign of her. | 警方还在搜索 但没有头绪 |
[32:31] | Cesar, we have a witness | 凯撒 有目击证人 |
[32:33] | who says you killed these people. | 说你杀害了这几个人 |
[32:37] | Did you murder Sarah, too? | 你把莎拉也杀了吗 |
[32:39] | The water’s over the bridge. | 水已经漫过桥了 |
[32:43] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[32:46] | The Doctor knows. | 医生知道 |
[32:47] | Is that someone who lives in the tunnels, too? | 他是住在地道的某个人吗 |
[32:49] | He’s more than someone. | 他可不只是”某个人” |
[32:50] | Dr. Aja Mesbi is a magic man. | 阿加·梅斯比医生是个魔术师 |
[32:54] | Magic man? | 魔术师 |
[32:55] | Yeah, he’s like a sorcerer. | 是的 他就像是个巫师 |
[33:01] | He’s got powers. | 拥有能量 |
[33:04] | What sort of powers? | 什么样的能量 |
[33:06] | He controls words, | 他能控制言语 |
[33:08] | thoughts. | 思维 |
[33:10] | He can do whatever– | 他能让你做任何 |
[33:15] | He can do whatever he wants in you just by thinking it. | 他能仅凭思维控制让你做任何事 |
[33:19] | If he’s not delusional and this is an act, | 如果他不是妄想症而是在表演 |
[33:21] | he’s quite good. | 那他演得真不赖 |
[33:23] | The water is over the bridge. | 水已经漫过桥了 |
[33:26] | It could be the opposite of water under the bridge. | 这可能是”过去的事情不再重要”的相反意思 |
[33:29] | It would mean something’s not forgiven, | 可能是说一些不能原谅的事情 |
[33:31] | which is consistent with revenge as a motive. | 符合之前提到的 动机是复仇 |
[33:34] | The drowning of the first two victims | 淹死前两名被害人 |
[33:35] | could be symbolic of that. Go ahead, Garcia. | 可能是一种象征 说吧 加西亚 |
[33:37] | Coming at you with the skinny on Cesar Jones. | 刚发给你的是凯撒·琼斯的信息 |
[33:39] | He’s an ex-con who served time 8 years ago for armed robbery. | 他八年前曾因为持械抢劫而服刑 |
[33:43] | According to prison incident reports, | 根据监狱事件报告 |
[33:45] | he is known for his volatile temper and extreme brutality. | 他是出了名的情绪反复无常而且极端残暴 |
[33:48] | Any history of mental illness? | 有精神方面疾病史吗 |
[33:49] | Any psychotic or delusional disorders? | 精神病或妄想症 |
[33:52] | I am not finding it. I think he’s just an angry person. | 我没有找到 我觉得他只是暴脾气 |
[33:55] | Ok. Thanks. | 好的 谢谢 |
[33:56] | I don’t think Cesar could have pulled off all these murders | 我认为凯撒不可能完成这些谋杀 |
[33:59] | or the kidnapping of the reporter. | 还有对那个记者的绑架 |
[34:00] | It would take patience, planning, and organization. | 这需要有耐心 有计划 有组织的实施 |
[34:03] | He doesn’t have the concentration skill set. | 他不是一个能精神高度集中的人 |
[34:06] | “Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain.” | “不要留意帘子后的那个男人” |
[34:10] | “The Wizard of OZ”? | 《绿野仙踪》里的台词吗 |
[34:12] | The doctor could be real. | 医生可能真有其人 |
[34:14] | Cesar would be the kind of person | 凯撒可能是那种 |
[34:17] | vulnerable to manipulation. | 易受摆布的人 |
[34:19] | And Dr. Aja Mesbi– | 而且阿加·梅斯比医生 |
[34:22] | That’s an odd name. | 这个名字很奇怪 |
[34:23] | It sounds vaguely African or Indian. | 听起来像非洲人或印度人 |
[34:26] | Or made up. | 或者是瞎编的 |
[34:28] | It’s an anagram, | 这是一个变位词 |
[34:29] | for James Braid. | 原词是詹姆斯·布雷德 |
[34:31] | He was a Scottish surgeon in the 1800s, | 他是19世纪的一个苏格兰外科医生 |
[34:33] | considered to be the father of hypnosis. | 被公认为催眠术的创始人 |
[34:36] | Let me try something. | 让我尝试一下 |
[34:38] | Cesar’s a lunatic. | 凯撒是个疯子 |
[34:39] | I’m pretty sure he killed Frida | 我敢肯定他杀了弗丽达 |
[34:41] | and some other people, too. | 还有一些其他的人 |
[34:43] | Where are we? | 我们在哪里 |
[34:44] | Aboveground, like you wanted. | 在地上 如你所愿 |
[34:46] | Yeah, but we’re in the middle of the desert. | 是啊 但是我们在沙漠的中心位置 |
[34:48] | We were supposed to bring her to the hospital. | 我们本应该把她送到医院去的 |
[34:51] | It’s easy to get lost in the tunnels. | 在地道中很容易迷路 |
[34:54] | Cesar, hi. | 凯撒 你好 |
[34:55] | My name is Dr. Spencer Reid, | 我是斯宾塞·里德博士 |
[34:57] | and I’m an FBI agent. | 是联调局探员 |
[35:00] | But, really, I work for Dr. Mesbi. | 但是 实际上 我是梅斯比医生的人 |
[35:04] | He sent me here to help you. | 他派我来帮你的 |
[35:07] | How do I know you’re telling the truth? | 我怎么知道你说的是不是真话 |
[35:10] | I’ll turn the camera off. | 我把摄像头关掉 |
[35:15] | I think you know the doctor’s very powerful, | 我想你也知道 医生是很厉害的 |
[35:17] | and you can imagine he has many people in many places to help him. | 你可以想象到他在很多地方安插了很多人 |
[35:20] | Do you believe that? | 你相信这点吧 |
[35:23] | Finn, I know you care about this girl. | 芬恩 我知道你很关心这个女孩 |
[35:26] | You’re smart and you’re able to think ahead, | 你很聪明 很有远见 |
[35:29] | so you can imagine what will happen | 你可以想象 如果她醒过来 |
[35:31] | when she wakes up, tied up, with us here. | 发现被绑着 我们在旁边 她会怎么想 |
[35:34] | She’ll think we did it. | 她会认为是我们干的 |
[35:35] | No, no, we’ll explain to her how we rescued her– | 不 我们会向她解释我们是怎么救了她 |
[35:37] | And she won’t believe it. | 但是她不会相信的 |
[35:39] | No one would. | 没人会相信 |
[35:40] | Play it out. | 你好好想想 |
[35:41] | I don’t know, man. | 我不知道 |
[35:42] | If she goes to the police, | 如果她去报警 |
[35:44] | all of us in the tunnels will be arrested, including you. | 所有地道里的人都会被逮捕 包括你 |
[35:46] | She will ruin a very good thing | 她会毁掉很多人的 |
[35:49] | for a lot of people. | 美好生活 |
[35:51] | What am I supposed to do? | 我该怎么做 |
[35:53] | You already know the answer, Finn. | 你心里已经有答案了 芬恩 |
[35:55] | She cannot live. | 她不能活下去 |
[35:57] | You have to kill her. | 你必须杀了她 |
[36:03] | The doctor values you, Cesar. | 医生很看重你 凯撒 |
[36:05] | He trusts you, and you know that. | 他很信任你 你是知道的 |
[36:07] | You’re very important and we need to get you out of here, | 你非常重要 我们得把你弄出去 |
[36:10] | but in order for me to help you, | 但是在我帮你之前 |
[36:12] | I need to know about the last conversation you had with the doctor. | 我得知道你最后一次和医生谈话的内容 |
[36:19] | I can’t remember it. | 我不记得了 |
[36:21] | I’m going to help you try to remember, OK? | 我会帮你回忆起来 好吗 |
[36:24] | Do me a favor and close your eyes. | 帮个忙 闭上眼睛 |
[36:29] | Imagine you’re back in the tunnels. | 想象你回到了地道之中 |
[36:31] | It’s chilly. The air smells damp. | 很寒冷 空气潮湿 |
[36:36] | Do you see anything? | 你看见什么了吗 |
[36:38] | Don’t do this. | 不要这样 |
[36:39] | I see Elijah. | 我看见了以利亚 |
[36:41] | He’s begging for his life. | 他求我放他一条生路 |
[36:43] | I hear the doctor and I go to him. | 我听到医生来了 就走向他 |
[36:48] | Doctor. | 医生 |
[36:49] | – What happens next? – He’s– | -然后发生了什么 -他… |
[36:51] | I’ll kill him now. | 我会马上杀了他 |
[37:00] | The reporter’s still alive. | 记者还活着 |
[37:02] | The doctor’s real name is Marvin Caul. | 医生的真名叫马尔文·卡尔 |
[37:04] | He and someone named Finn Bailey | 他和一个叫芬恩·贝利的人 |
[37:05] | took her into one of the tunnels heading into the desert. | 把她带到了通往沙漠的地道中 |
[37:07] | How’d you get him to talk? | 你怎么让他说出这些的 |
[37:09] | Neuro-Linguistic Programming. I used sensory predicates | 神经语言程式学 我用感官谓词 |
[37:11] | and key words to tap into his unconscious mind. | 和关键词来进入他的潜意识 |
[37:12] | Marvin Caul must have done the exact same thing. | 马尔文·卡尔肯定也是这么做的 |
[37:15] | You’ve lost me. | 你把我说晕了 |
[37:16] | NLP is a way of thinking and communicating | NLP是一种基于语言模型 |
[37:18] | based on linguistic modeling. | 来思考和交流的方式 |
[37:20] | For example, key words like know and imagine | 比如 像是知道 想象这类的关键词 |
[37:21] | open someone up to suggestion. | 能让某人产生联想 |
[37:23] | It’s behind a lot of persuasion and sales techniques. | 还要有一定的说服力和销售技巧 |
[37:26] | There are two different exits into the desert. | 沙漠有两个出口 |
[37:28] | One on the north end and the other’s on the west. | 一个在北边 一个在西边 |
[37:29] | All right, let’s go. | 好吧 行动 |
[37:32] | What have you got, Garcia? | 有什么发现 加西亚 |
[37:33] | Marvin Caul, known as the master of deception. | 马尔文·卡尔 著名的诡计大师 |
[37:35] | He’s a low-level entertainer who performs at private parties. | 他是那种在私人聚会上表演的低级艺人 |
[37:38] | He hasn’t filed a tax return in 5 years. | 他已经五年没有上过税了 |
[37:41] | The IRS is after him. | 国税局在追查他 |
[37:42] | No known address. He does have a P.O. Box. | 没有确切地址 他倒是有一个邮箱 |
[37:44] | No tax returns? | 没有上税 |
[37:46] | He’s either not doing so well | 他要么是生意不好 |
[37:47] | or doing really well. | 要么是深谙此道 |
[37:49] | I’d guess the former. | 我猜是前者 |
[37:50] | Someone who feels trivial in the regular world | 如果有人觉得在这个世界上不受重视了 |
[37:52] | would look for power elsewhere. | 就会到别处寻求权力 |
[37:54] | Well, the homeless would be | 流浪者对于他来说就成了 |
[37:55] | an easy population for him to exploit | 轻易剥削控制 |
[37:57] | and give him a sense of importance. | 并让他觉得自己很重要的对象 |
[37:58] | What did you find out about Finn Bailey? | 你查到关于芬恩·贝利的资料了吗 |
[38:00] | Finn Bailey, 26. He was picked up in Reno | 芬恩·贝利 26岁 他两个月前 |
[38:03] | two months ago for shoplifting. | 在里诺因在商店里偷东西而被捕 |
[38:04] | According to the police reports, he was on his way to Vegas | 据警察报告记录 他当时正在去拉斯维加斯 |
[38:07] | to look for his sister Carrie. | 找他妹妹凯莉的路上 |
[38:08] | She was about to start a job with a magician named Romeo, | 她正准备跟一个名叫罗密欧的魔术师合作 |
[38:11] | but the day before she was supposed to start, | 可就在她原定的演出日期前一天 |
[38:12] | she called her brother, | 她打过电话给她哥哥 |
[38:13] | sounding scared and babbling about some doctor. | 语气里充满了恐惧 并且一直念叨某个医生 |
[38:16] | That was the last he heard from her. | 那是她最后一次跟他联系 |
[38:18] | Did the Reno police follow up? | 里诺的警察跟进了这件事吗 |
[38:19] | No, because there was no proof that Carrie was actually missing. | 没有 因为没有凯莉失踪的实质性证据 |
[38:22] | Well, we know Marvin’s enraged by people trying to leave. | 我们知道如果有人想离开 马尔文会很愤怒 |
[38:24] | What if Carrie was the original trigger? | 凯莉会不会就是最初离开的那个人呢 |
[38:26] | That means she’s probably dead. | 也就是说她可能已经死了 |
[38:31] | You know what has to be done, Finn. | 你知道你该怎么做 芬恩 |
[38:43] | Where did you get that? | 你这是从哪弄来的 |
[38:46] | I stole it from the cab of a semi last month. | 上个月从一辆半拖车的驾驶室里偷的 |
[38:54] | Before I do this, I want to know something. | 在我动手之前 我想先搞清楚一件事 |
[38:56] | The whole time I was in the tunnel, | 我在地道里的这段时间里 |
[38:58] | you’re the only one that didn’t seem scared of Cesar. | 你是唯一一个不怕凯撒的人 |
[39:03] | And you were gone on tax day. | 而且交税的那天你也不在 |
[39:08] | What’s this about, Finn? | 你这是干什么 芬恩 |
[39:10] | My sister told me all about you. | 我妹妹跟我说过你的事 |
[39:12] | How you liked to eat at Della Rosa’s grill, | 比如说你喜欢去德拉·罗斯烧烤店吃饭 |
[39:14] | how you met her there and brought her down to the tunnels. | 你们就是在那相识 然后你就把她带去了地道 |
[39:18] | You killed her, didn’t you?! | 你把她杀了 对吧 |
[39:20] | She said if anything ever happened to her, | 她跟我说过 万一她出事了 |
[39:21] | the doctor was responsible. | 肯定是医生干的 |
[39:23] | You’re the doctor, aren’t you? | 你就是医生 对吧 |
[39:25] | FBI! Drop your weapon! | 联邦调查局 放下武器 |
[39:26] | Not until he tells me what he did to my sister. | 他得先告诉我 他对我妹妹干了什么 |
[39:28] | You’re mistaken, Finn. I never met her. | 你搞错了 芬恩 我从来没见过她 |
[39:30] | – Liar! – Put the gun down! | -骗子 -把枪放下 |
[39:31] | He told me to kill Sarah, too. | 他还让我杀了莎拉 |
[39:33] | The boy’s quite mad. | 这孩子很愤怒 |
[39:34] | Finn, let us go to Sarah. | 芬恩 让我们去救莎拉 |
[39:36] | She needs our help. Will you let us do that? | 她需要我们的帮助 可以吗 |
[39:50] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[39:52] | The police just confirmed your sister’s dead, Finn. I’m sorry. | 警察刚刚确认了你妹妹的死讯 我很抱歉 |
[39:57] | Because he killed her. | 是他杀了她 |
[39:59] | She was found in a crack den. | 她的尸体是在一个毒穴被发现的 |
[40:00] | She died of an overdose. | 她死于嗑药过量 |
[40:01] | No, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[40:03] | He convinced her to do it. He’s very persuasive. | 肯定是他让她嗑药的 他很会控制人 |
[40:05] | It was in Phoenix, Finn. | 死亡地点在凤凰城 芬恩 |
[40:06] | This man had nothing to do with it. | 你妹妹的死跟这个人毫无关系 |
[40:07] | You have the wrong guy. | 你怪错人了 |
[40:09] | Put the gun down. | 把枪放下 |
[40:10] | There’s no point to this. | 这么做毫无意义 |
[40:31] | Thank God you showed up. | 谢天谢地你们来了 |
[40:33] | Marvin Caul, can I just that say I’m a huge fan. | 马尔文·卡尔 我可是你的头号粉丝 |
[40:36] | I saw you perform at the Lotus Inn back in 1977 | 我小的时候看过 |
[40:39] | when I was a little kid | 你1977年在莲花旅馆的演出 |
[40:40] | and I always wondered what happened to you. | 这么多年我一直纳闷你怎么就销声匿迹了 |
[40:42] | Time. | 岁月 |
[40:43] | Time has not been kind. | 岁月不饶人啊 |
[40:45] | Here, let me give you a ride back to the station. | 来 我送你回警局吧 |
[40:49] | I can’t imagine how hard it must have been | 我无法想象 像你一个如此有才华的人 |
[40:51] | for someone of your talent to stay hidden for so long. | 怎么能销声匿迹那么久呢 |
[40:54] | I mean, weren’t you dying to get back out there? | 你难道不想回到舞台上吗 |
[40:56] | Of course. And I have a plan. | 当然想 我都计划好了 |
[40:58] | I am going to book a stage at the Rio. | 我要在里约订一个舞台 |
[41:01] | So, that’s what the money was for. | 原来那些钱是为了这个 |
[41:03] | You know, I have to say, it’s absolutely brilliant. | 我不得不说 你的计划很漂亮 |
[41:06] | You found the perfect population to steal from | 你找到了盗窃的完美目标群体 |
[41:08] | and someone else to do your dirty work. | 又找了一帮人来替你干脏活 |
[41:10] | I tip my hat to you. | 我真是要向你脱帽致敬了 |
[41:12] | I have no idea what you’re saying. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[41:15] | What I’m saying is that you’re going to be charged with murder, | 我在说你将因谋杀罪而被指控 |
[41:17] | and the first one will be Carrie’s. | 而你的第一名被害人就是凯莉 |
[41:18] | I’m assuming you killed her | 我猜你杀害她是因为她要离开你 |
[41:19] | because your ego got in the way | 去给另一个魔术师做助手 |
[41:20] | when she left you to work for another magician. | 于是你的自尊受不了了 |
[41:22] | Am I right? | 我说对了吗 |
[41:24] | Look, Marvin, there’s noplace to go. | 马尔文 你已经无处可去了 |
[41:25] | You’re a very clever man and you know how to read a situation. | 你是个聪明人 你会审时度势 |
[41:29] | Tell me where Carrie’s body is | 告诉我你把凯莉的尸体藏在哪了 |
[41:30] | and at least you’ll get recognition | 那么至少你在地道里的成就 |
[41:31] | for what you accomplished in the tunnels. | 还能得到认可 |
[41:39] | She’s buried at the abandoned construction site. | 她被埋在那个废弃的工地里了 |
[41:45] | Did you really see me at the Lotus Inn? | 你真的在莲花旅馆看过我的演出吗 |
[41:48] | The truth? | 想听真话吗 |
[41:49] | I can’t abide lies. | 我无法容忍谎言 |
[41:52] | I wasn’t even born yet. | 我那时候还没出生呢 |
[41:56] | “Illusion is needed to disguise the emptiness within.” | 幻觉是用来掩盖内心的空虚的 |
[42:00] | Arthur Erickson. | 亚瑟·埃里克森[加拿大建筑师] |
[42:02] | I’m sorry you didn’t get to see your mom. | 抱歉你没能去探望你母亲 |
[42:03] | It’s ok. I guess now I know | 没事 我想这下子 |
[42:05] | what a parent feels like when their kid grows up. | 我了解当孩子长大后父亲的感受了 |
[42:07] | Someone who’s depended on you for so long | 一个长久以来一直如此依赖你的人 |
[42:09] | and then suddenly they’re off living their own life | 突然间离开家过起自己的小日子了 |
[42:11] | and they don’t really need you anymore. | 他们再也不需要你了 |
[42:12] | Except she’s the parent, and that’s how it should be. | 只不过她才是做父母的人 事情本就该是这样的 |
[42:16] | Oh, hi. Welcome back. | 欢迎回来 |
[42:17] | This came for you. | 这个是寄给你的 |
[42:18] | No return address? | 没有回信地址吗 |
[42:20] | Yeah, and it’s really heavy. So what’s inside it? | 没有 而且还挺沉的 里面是什么呀 |
[42:22] | Yes, that’s me being nosy. | 没错 我就是这么八卦 |
[42:28] | That looks like a pile of — | 看上去像是一堆 |
[42:29] | Shale, limestone, and sandstone. | 页岩 石灰岩 砂岩 |
[42:31] | It’s a sculpture of the Grand Canyon from my mom. | 这是我妈给我寄来的大峡谷的雕塑 |
[42:32] | See? She didn’t forget you. | 看 她没忘了你吧 |
[42:37] | She said she was gonna mail the postcards, | 她说她本来只想要给我寄明信片的 |
[42:38] | but then she decided to send the Grand Canyon instead. | 但是她最终决定把大峡谷寄来了 |
[42:42] | Here, listen to this. | 听着 |
[42:43] | “You many have to commit me twice, Spencer, | “你没准得再送我去一次精神病院了 斯宾塞 |
[42:45] | because not only did I ride a mule on a tiny trail | 因为我不仅仅在一条垂直高度差为1000英尺的小径上 |
[42:49] | with a 1,000-foot vertical drop, | 骑了一头骡子 |
[42:51] | I paid for the privilege. | 我居然还付钱了 |
[42:52] | Now, that’s crazy.” | 这真是疯了” |
[42:54] | Can you imagine my mom on a mule? | 你能想象我妈骑骡子吗 |
[42:55] | No. | 不能 |
[42:56] | It’s like Hotch at the beach. | 就像是想象霍奇纳去海滩一样 |
[42:58] | “The mules must do this all the time, | “那些骡子肯定经常走那条路 |
[42:59] | because they seem very…” | 因为它们看上去非常…” |