时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:27] | Want to get out of your seatbelt for me? | 能自己解开安全带吗 |
[00:29] | I did it! | 我解开啦 |
[00:30] | You did? | 是吗 |
[00:31] | Yeah, mama. | 是啊 妈妈 |
[00:32] | I always do it. It’s so easy! | 我一直是自己解开的 超级简单 |
[00:35] | Is it so easy? | 真那么简单吗 |
[00:36] | Let’s go see your auntie Sue. | 来看苏阿姨啦 |
[00:38] | Oh, I’m so excited. | 我好激动 |
[00:41] | Where’s Hillary the hippo?! | 小河马希拉里呢 |
[00:42] | Ohh! Where is hillary the hippo?! | 小河马希拉里去哪了 |
[00:44] | I don’t know! | 我也不知道 |
[00:46] | Oh, my goodness! You think I’d forget her? | 天呐 在这 你以为我会把她忘了吗 |
[00:49] | Thank you, mama. Can I go play in that? | 谢谢妈妈 我能到小房子里玩吗 |
[00:52] | I don’t know. You’ll have to ask your Aunt Sue first. | 不知道 你得先问问苏阿姨 |
[00:55] | Well, who is this little house mouse? | 这个小可爱是谁啊 |
[00:58] | It’s me! | 是我啦 |
[01:00] | Hello, me. Nice to meet you. I’m Sue. | 你好啊 “我” 很高兴见到你 我是苏 |
[01:02] | You’re silly. | 你真傻 |
[01:04] | Can I go play in there? | 我能到小房子里玩吗 |
[01:06] | Heck, yeah. I got it just for you. | 当然可以 我特地为你买的 |
[01:08] | You did? Where? | 真的吗 在哪买的 |
[01:10] | Neighbor down the street. | 这条街上的邻居 |
[01:11] | I gave him 10 bucks for it. Pretty good, huh? | 十块钱从他那买来的 不错吧 |
[01:13] | Yeah! | 真不错 |
[01:14] | You can go play. | 去玩吧 |
[01:16] | Ok, look, Rodney is gonna kill me if I miss this plane, | 如果我错过飞机 罗德尼会杀了我 |
[01:18] | so, here are some Mac and Cheese twofer coupons | 这有几张芝士通心粉的买一送一优惠券 |
[01:21] | and some cash. | 和一些现金 |
[01:21] | It’s not a whole lot, | 不多 |
[01:23] | but it’ll get you through a couple drive-thrus. | 但够你们去几次”得来速”的 |
[01:25] | And no sodas. Milk. | 她不喝碳酸饮料 只喝牛奶 |
[01:29] | My cell phone’s not gonna work on the cruise, I don’t think, | 我的手机在邮轮上可能没信号 |
[01:31] | so if something happens, just call the travel agent? | 有事你就打给旅行社 |
[01:36] | Oh, god, maybe I should just cancel this whole trip. | 老天 我是不是应该取消这次旅行 |
[01:39] | Are you kidding me? | 开什么玩笑 |
[01:39] | You win an amazing raffle and you want to cancel it? That’s crazy. | 你中了这么大的奖还不要 疯了吧 |
[01:43] | Honey, you’re going and you’re going right now. | 亲爱的 去吧 现在就去 |
[01:46] | I’ve just never left her for a whole week before. | 我之前从没离开过她一个星期 |
[01:49] | Relax. | 别担心 |
[01:50] | Get drunk, get laid, we’ve got this. | 尽情享受美酒和男人 我俩会好好的 |
[01:52] | Right, Gabby? | 对吧 嘉碧 |
[01:53] | Yeah. | 对 |
[01:54] | Wait, I’m coming out. | 等一下 我出来啦 |
[01:56] | Come here. | 来 |
[01:58] | Give me a hug. | 抱抱 |
[02:01] | I love you, and you listen to your Aunt Sue, ok? | 我爱你 要听苏阿姨的话 好吗 |
[02:03] | Ok, mama. | 好的 妈妈 |
[02:04] | I…love…you! | 我 爱 你 |
[02:07] | Bye, I love you. Have fun. | 再见 爱你 玩得开心点 |
[02:09] | Can we play in the house now? | 我可以到大房子里玩了吗 |
[02:10] | Say bye, mommy. | 跟妈妈说再见 |
[02:12] | Bye! | 再见 |
[02:13] | I love you! | 我爱你 |
[02:14] | Love you more. | 我更爱你 |
[02:15] | We’ll miss you. | 我们会想你的 |
[02:21] | You want to have some fun? | 想玩游戏吗 |
[02:22] | Yeah. | 想 |
[02:22] | Ok. Let’s be fairies. | 好 小仙女变身 |
[02:25] | You got your wings? | 你的小翅膀呢 |
[02:27] | Yeah. | 在这 |
[02:40] | You need a jacket, honey. | 你得穿件外套 亲爱的 |
[02:41] | It’s cold. | 外面很冷 |
[02:43] | I’m fine, Daphnie, thank you. | 我没事 黛芬妮 谢谢 |
[02:45] | Oh, poor thing. Can’t sleep again, huh? | 小可怜 又睡不着了是吧 |
[02:48] | Been away from her mama about a week. | 跟妈妈分开一礼拜了 |
[02:50] | Yeah, she’s fine during the day. | 是啊 白天还行 |
[02:52] | It’s just at nighttime is a bit of trouble. | 就是晚上有点闹人 |
[02:54] | I’m glad to see the quiet drives are helping. | 还好车道安静 能帮她睡着 |
[02:57] | Always worked with my babies. | 我家宝贝一上车道就能睡着 |
[02:59] | Have a nice sleep, little one. | 睡个好觉 小家伙 |
[03:01] | Night night. | 晚安 |
[03:02] | Night night. | 晚安 |
[03:13] | – You buckled up. – Yeah. Ok. | -系好安全带 -好的 |
[04:37] | Uh, milk, sorry. | 还有牛奶 不好意思稍等一下 |
[04:48] | Hey, slow down, shorty. | 慢点 小姑娘 |
[04:50] | Hey, 6.50 on number 2. | 2号加油机6.5加仑 |
[04:52] | There’s a line, Willie. | 排队 威利 |
[04:54] | Just turn on the pump, man. | 开个油枪而已 哥们 |
[04:57] | Baby, you need a hand? | 美女 要搭把手吗 |
[04:59] | ‘Cause as you can see, I got very big hands. | 你也看得到 我有双大手 |
[05:01] | I’m fine, thank you. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[05:04] | Sure is one fine little lady, though. | 你可真是个娇小的好姑娘 |
[05:18] | Help! Help! Somebody, help! | 救命 来人 救命啊 |
[05:21] | Help! Someone call 911! | 救命啊 快报警 |
[05:24] | Somebody help! The baby’s gone! | 来人啊 孩子不见了 |
[05:26] | Help! Call 911! My baby’s gone! | 救命 快报警 我的孩子不见了 |
[05:29] | Please call! | 快报警 |
[05:30] | Please! Call 911! | 求你了 快报警 |
[05:34] | Oh, my God! | 天呐 |
[05:35] | Oh, my God! Aah! | 天呐 |
[05:37] | Aah! Help! | 救命啊 |
[05:43] | It is now 3 hours and counting since 4-year-old Gabby Hoffer | 距离四岁的嘉碧·霍弗从苏·沃尔什车里被绑架 |
[05:46] | was abducted from her cousin Sue Walsh’s car. | 已经三个小时了 时间仍在流逝 |
[05:48] | Why would anyone leave a little girl alone in a car at night? | 怎么会有人大半夜的把一个小女孩单独留在车里 |
[05:51] | Sue told local authorities | 苏向当地警局说 |
[05:52] | that she was a couple blocks from her house, | 她那就离家几个街区 |
[05:53] | she didn’t want to wake Gabby up, | 她不想吵醒嘉碧 |
[05:55] | she was in and out of that mini mart in under 4 minutes. | 进出小超市也就不到四分钟的时间 |
[05:57] | That’s a pretty tight window of opportunity. | 这机会可是稍纵即逝 |
[05:58] | Whoever took her must have been stalking them. | 绑架她的人一定跟踪了她们一路 |
[06:00] | Is there a history of child abductions in this area? | 这片地区以前有儿童被绑架吗 |
[06:02] | No, but the local registry | 没有 但据当地备案 |
[06:03] | shows a high concentration of sex offenders. | 有很多性侵犯者 |
[06:06] | We have no time to waste. | 时间紧迫 |
[06:07] | We do have an eyewitness, but his recollection’s | 我们有目击者 但他只记得 |
[06:08] | limited to a dark van that he saw pull up next to Sue’s car. | 苏的车旁停了辆深色货车 |
[06:11] | That’s pretty vague. | 信息太模糊了 |
[06:12] | So we don’t have a color | 我们既不知道车的颜色 |
[06:13] | or know who was driving. | 也不知道司机是谁 |
[06:14] | Are their surveillance cameras on the premises? | 加油站有监控吗 |
[06:16] | Yes, there was one camera, it’s in the store, and it’s ancient, | 店里有一个旧摄像头 |
[06:19] | but the footage is being sent to the lab right now for enhancement. | 录像正送去实验室进行画面加强处理 |
[06:21] | SSA Canning is on scene | 特别督察探员坎宁 |
[06:22] | with the southeast regional CARD team. | 和东南地区儿童绑架应急调度组正在现场 |
[06:24] | They’re conducting neighborhood and roadblock canvasses. | 他们在附近设置路障进行盘查 |
[06:26] | We all know what to do. | 我们都知道应对措施 |
[06:27] | If this is a stranger abduction, | 如果这是起陌生人绑架 |
[06:28] | we’ve got fewer than 24 hours | 要想把嘉碧活着救回来 |
[06:29] | to bring Gabby back alive. | 我们就只剩下不到24小时了 |
[07:53] | Gabby | 嘉碧 |
[07:57] | It’s often said there is no footprint too small | 俗话说 雁过留声 |
[08:00] | to leave an imprint on this world. | 人过留名 |
[08:03] | Garcia, where are Gabby’s parents? | 加西亚 嘉碧的父母在哪里 |
[08:05] | Away, but not together. | 离这很远 但没在一起 |
[08:07] | They’re divorced. | 他们离婚了 |
[08:08] | Mom, Kate, | 母亲叫凯特 |
[08:09] | is coming back from a caribbean cruise with her new boyfriend. | 正和新男友从加勒比海的邮轮旅行赶回来 |
[08:12] | And Doug, Gabby’s bio dad, | 嘉碧的生父道格 |
[08:15] | is a long-haul trucker who is on the road. | 是名长途卡车司机 正在运货途中 |
[08:18] | And this is where bad turns to worse. | 而接下来这点更糟 |
[08:19] | Dad has a history of drug problems. | 她爸以前有过毒瘾 |
[08:21] | Since Gabby’s under 5 years old | 既然嘉碧还没满五岁 |
[08:22] | and her father’s whereabouts are unknown, | 她父亲又下落不明 |
[08:24] | statistics say he’s more likely the offender | 就统计学而言 他犯案的几率 |
[08:26] | than the stranger abduction. | 比陌生人绑架的高得多 |
[08:27] | He could have been the one who stalked them and grabbed Gabby. | 他可能一直跟着她们 然后带走了嘉碧 |
[08:30] | Morgan, you and JJ head over to Sue Walsh’s house. | 摩根 你和小洁去苏·沃尔什家 |
[08:32] | See if any of the neighbors have seen gabby’s father lurking around. | 看有没有邻居见过嘉碧的父亲在附近徘徊 |
[08:34] | All right. Got it. | 明白 |
[08:39] | A possible abduction | 现发布安珀警戒 |
[08:40] | and an AMBER Alert out on a Gabby Hoffer… | 嘉碧·霍弗可能被绑架 |
[08:48] | 5 hours and 23 minutes since Gabby was taken. | 距嘉碧被绑架已经5小时23分钟了 |
[08:50] | Witness pulled up to pump number 2 here, | 目击者停在这边的二号加油机 |
[08:52] | saw the van parked there. | 看到有辆货车停在那边 |
[08:54] | Blocked his view of Sue’s car. | 挡在他和苏的车之间 |
[08:55] | Said the brake lights were on. | 他说刹车灯亮着 |
[08:56] | The driver could have kept his foot on the brake | 可能是司机一直踩着刹车 |
[08:58] | while someone else used the sliding door to grab her. | 而别人打开滑门把她带走了 |
[09:00] | It’d be smart to use a partner out in the open like this. | 找个同伙在这种室外作案是个明智的选择 |
[09:03] | We have 9 registered sex offenders within 3 miles. | 方圆三英里有九名性侵犯者登记在案 |
[09:05] | Sometimes they work in tandem. | 他们有时会团伙作案 |
[09:07] | We have teams going door to door now. | 我们已经派人挨家挨户去查了 |
[09:08] | That’s good, cover your bases. | 很好 认真检查这些人 |
[09:09] | But it’s the ones we don’t know about who are the most dangerous. | 但我们还没登记在案的才是最危险的 |
[09:12] | What’s the word on the parents? | 孩子的父母有消息吗 |
[09:13] | Mom and boyfriend Rodney are confirmed off conus. | 母亲及其男友罗德尼已确定不在美国本土 |
[09:15] | They’ll be at the P.D. soon. | 他们会尽快赶去警局 |
[09:17] | We have any location on the biological father yet? | 有生父的消息吗 |
[09:19] | Still not answering his cell phone. | 他还是没接手机 |
[09:20] | It’s not pinging off any towers, either. | 信号塔也找不到信号 |
[09:22] | So he shut his cell phone off. | 他关机了 |
[09:23] | That’s odd for a trucker. | 这对卡车司机来说还真怪 |
[09:25] | Unless it’s a countermeasure. | 除非这是他的对策 |
[09:26] | The dark van could have just been a transport vehicle | 那辆深色货车或许就是把嘉碧 |
[09:28] | to get gabby to his truck. | 转移到他卡车的工具 |
[09:29] | You’re thinking he waited for the opportunity to take her? | 你认为他一直等着绑架她的机会吗 |
[09:31] | He has motivation given that he lost custody. | 鉴于他没有抚养权 动机就有了 |
[09:33] | We should check rest stops for his truck as well. | 我们应该检查他卡车剩下的停靠站点 |
[09:35] | The problem is Interstate 59 is just 3 blocks away, | 问题是59号州际公路离这有三条街远 |
[09:38] | and it goes to Louisiana, Alabama, and Georgia. | 通往路易斯安那 阿拉巴马和佐治亚 |
[09:40] | We’ve got the borders covered. | 我们已经封锁了州界 |
[09:41] | Nobody’s getting out of here without a fight. | 要想出州可不容易 |
[09:42] | Agent Canning, can you get video footage for us from a 5-mile radius? | 坎宁探员 你能调来方圆五英里的录像吗 |
[09:45] | We need to see if there’s any video of this dark van | 我们得看看是否有哪段录像 |
[09:47] | coming or going. | 拍到深色货车来往的画面 |
[09:47] | Not much hope there. | 希望不大 |
[09:48] | Katrina took out a lot of the security and traffic cams. | 卡特琳娜飓风毁掉了大部分安全和交通监控 |
[09:50] | They haven’t been replaced. | 他们还没来得及换新的 |
[09:52] | Is Sue inside? We need to talk to her. | 苏在里面吗 我们得跟她谈谈 |
[09:53] | An agent drove her home and is staying with her | 有名探员载她回家陪在她身边 |
[09:55] | in case there are any ransom demands. | 以防嫌犯索取赎金 |
[09:56] | She’s a wreck. Not sure you’ll get anything new. | 她吓坏了 我觉得你们不会有新收获的 |
[09:58] | Excuse me. | 先失陪了 |
[09:59] | All right. Blake, you and Reid stay with Canning’s people. | 布莱克 你和里德跟坎宁的人在一起 |
[10:01] | If Gabby was a victim of opportunity, | 如果嘉碧是被随机绑架的 |
[10:02] | then the unsubs didn’t have a plan | 那嫌犯就还没有明确计划 |
[10:03] | and they could still be in the area. | 有可能还在附近 |
[10:04] | Dave and I will go to the police station | 戴夫和我去警局 |
[10:05] | and interview Kate and the boyfriend. | 找凯特和她男友谈话 |
[10:39] | Is she awake? | 她还没睡吧 |
[10:44] | Did you find Gabby? | 你们找到嘉碧了吗 |
[10:46] | No, not yet. | 还没有 |
[10:48] | But we could use your help. | 但你或许能帮我们 |
[10:50] | I’m Agent Jareau. This is Agent Morgan. | 我是洁婼探员 他是摩根探员 |
[10:52] | Mind if we have a seat? | 我们可以坐下吗 |
[10:54] | Oh, I’m sorry. Have a seat. | 抱歉 请坐吧 |
[11:03] | So, um, when we handle these ca– | 我们处理这些案 |
[11:06] | when we handle these cases, | 我们处理这些案件时 |
[11:08] | we start by eliminating family | 会先排除家人 |
[11:10] | and work our way out from there. | 然后从这点出发解决案件 |
[11:12] | So, do you have any brothers or sisters? | 你有兄弟姐妹吗 |
[11:14] | No. | 没有 |
[11:16] | Kate’s the only family that I got. | 凯特是我唯一的亲人 |
[11:19] | She’s more like a sister to me than a cousin. | 对我来说 她更像是亲姐姐 而不是表姐 |
[11:24] | Her parents took me in after mine died. | 我父母死后 一直是她爸妈在照顾我 |
[11:27] | I’m so sorry. How old were you? | 抱歉 你当时多大 |
[11:29] | 8. | 八岁 |
[11:34] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[11:35] | It’s all right. We know this is a tough time. | 没关系 我们知道这不容易 |
[11:38] | Did anyone take special interest in Gabby | 你照看嘉碧的这段时间 |
[11:39] | since you’ve had her? | 有人对她表现出特别的兴趣吗 |
[11:40] | No. No. | 没有 |
[11:43] | I always had her right by my side of me… | 我一直把她带在身边 |
[11:46] | except… | 除了 |
[11:50] | I was only gone like one second. | 我差不多才离开一秒 |
[11:51] | I got her to sleep finally and I didn’t want to wake her. | 我终于哄她睡着了 又不想吵醒她 |
[11:54] | There’s nothing you can do about that now, ok? | 你现在后悔也没用了 |
[11:56] | You just need to focus on finding her. | 你得集中精力找到她 |
[11:59] | So think back. | 仔细回想 |
[12:00] | Was there a deliveryman? A service worker? | 送货员 或者服务员 有可疑的吗 |
[12:02] | No. | 没有 |
[12:02] | – A neighbor? – No, nobody. | -邻居 -没有人 |
[12:08] | I don’t know, maybe everybody. | 我不知道 或许所有人都有嫌疑 |
[12:10] | I mean, she’s so nice. She smiles at everybody. | 她很可爱 对大家都是笑嘻嘻的 |
[12:13] | What about her father? Have you seen him? | 那她爸爸呢 你见过他吗 |
[12:15] | Has he contacted you? | 他联系过你吗 |
[12:16] | No. He’s always on the road. He never calls. | 没有 他总是在路上奔波 从没打过电话 |
[12:18] | Did he know that you were watching Gabby? | 他知道你在照看嘉碧吗 |
[12:20] | I don’t think so. | 应该不知道吧 |
[12:22] | Ok, Sue. Do you know anyone with a dark van? | 苏 你知道谁有辆深色货车吗 |
[12:27] | No. No. | 不 不知道 |
[12:30] | I’m sorry. I just can’t even believe this is happening right now. | 抱歉 我现在还不敢相信会发生这种事 |
[12:38] | Well, you’re the best at finding kids. | 你们最擅长找回孩子了 |
[12:40] | You’re gonna find Gabby, right? | 你们会找到嘉碧的 对吧 |
[12:44] | God, just tell me something, | 天啊 告诉我点什么吧 |
[12:45] | ’cause right now all I can tell myself | 因为我现在唯一能告诉自己的 |
[12:47] | is I never, ever should have left her. | 就是我真不该离开她 |
[12:49] | I need your help. | 我需要您的帮助 |
[12:51] | Anything. | 什么都行 |
[12:53] | Tell me about Gabby. | 跟我说说嘉碧 |
[12:54] | She’s just about the sweetest little girl you’ve ever met. | 她大概是你见过的最可爱的小女孩了 |
[12:58] | And how long have you been seeing Kate? | 你和凯特在一起多久了 |
[13:00] | Almost a year. | 快一年了 |
[13:02] | She’s the best person I know. | 她是我认识的最善良的人 |
[13:03] | Nearly eloped on that cruise, but we wanted Gabby there for it. | 差点就在邮轮上结婚了 但我们希望嘉碧在场 |
[13:06] | Has Gabby ever wandered off with anyone? | 嘉碧曾经跟谁走过吗 |
[13:10] | No. | 没有 |
[13:14] | A stranger? | 和陌生人 |
[13:15] | No. There’s just no way. | 不会 绝对不可能 |
[13:17] | I warned her too much about that. | 我提醒过她很多次了 |
[13:19] | What about with someone she knew? | 那和她认识的人呢 |
[13:20] | Like who? | 和谁 |
[13:22] | Doug? He hasn’t seen her for almost a year. | 道格吗 他快一年没见她了 |
[13:29] | Oh, God. | 天呐 |
[13:30] | Oh, God, you think that man took my little girl? | 天啊 你认为是他带走了我女儿 |
[13:32] | Do you know where Doug is right now? | 你知道道格现在在哪里吗 |
[13:35] | He’s on the road, somewhere. | 他在路上的某个地方 |
[13:39] | Oh, God, he did it, didn’t he? | 天啊 他干的 是不是 |
[13:41] | He swore that he would get back at me for leaving him | 他发誓要报复我离开他 |
[13:43] | and he’s finally done it. | 他终于行动了 |
[13:45] | We don’t know that. | 我们还不确定 |
[13:46] | But that son of a bitch is your number one suspect, isn’t he? | 但那混蛋是你们的头号嫌疑犯 是不是 |
[13:48] | How would you get in touch with him if it were an emergency? | 如果有紧急情况的话你怎么联系他 |
[13:52] | He has two cell phone numbers. | 他有两个手机号 |
[13:54] | One is personal and one is a company road one for emergencies. | 一个是私人的 一个是应急的工作号 |
[13:58] | Garcia, I need you to track GPS on this cell phone number. | 加西亚 我需要你定位这个号码 |
[14:00] | 601 601… | |
[14:02] | 555 0181 555-0181. | |
[14:17] | Think maybe she might know a thing or two | 没准她会对这附近发生的事 |
[14:19] | about what goes on around here? | 略知一二 |
[14:24] | Kind of late to be taking the trash out, isn’t it? | 这时候倒垃圾也有点晚了 是吧 |
[14:26] | They only come once a week and I don’t want the house stinking. | 他们一周只来一次 我不想屋子里有臭味 |
[14:34] | You here to find Gabby? | 你们是来找嘉碧的吧 |
[14:36] | Yeah. And we could use your help. | 没错 我们可能需要你的帮助 |
[14:38] | When’s the last time you saw her? | 你最后一次见到她是什么时候 |
[14:40] | When Sue took her for a ride. | 苏开车带她出去的时候 |
[14:41] | – A few hours ago? – Yeah. | -几个小时前 -对啊 |
[14:42] | I don’t sleep so good anymore. | 我睡眠一直不好 |
[14:44] | Any little noise wakes me. | 一点小动静就能吵醒我 |
[14:46] | Have you seen a dark van? | 你有没有见过一辆深色货车 |
[14:48] | Not tonight. | 今晚没见过 |
[14:50] | But one came through the other day. | 但是几天前见过一辆 |
[14:53] | Think he’s a plumber. | 好像是修水管的 |
[14:54] | Can you remember the company name? | 你还记得公司名字吗 |
[14:57] | All right. Thank you. | 好吧 感谢 |
[15:07] | She’s seen a van. | 她见过一辆货车 |
[15:09] | Please tell me she’s safe. | 拜托告诉我她安全了 |
[15:10] | Not yet, but we’ve got a lead on a dark van. | 还没 但是我们有深色货车的线索了 |
[15:12] | It could belong to a plumber. | 可能是一个管道工的 |
[15:13] | Check local businesses. | 查一下本地的公司 |
[15:14] | Well, that’s hardly anything. | 范围也太大了 |
[15:16] | – You’ve had less. – True. | -你以前还查过范围更广的 -那倒是 |
[15:18] | Come on, baby girl, we need an I.D. and location right now. | 加油 宝贝 我们急需他的身份和地址 |
[15:20] | Uh, there are 4 plumbers in the immediate area. | 附近有四个管道公司 |
[15:23] | I’m pulling registrations. | 我正在调出登记表 |
[15:24] | Uh, white minivans are all the rage. | 白色小货车很流行啊 |
[15:26] | There’s the Little Family Plumber. | 有个里托家庭管道公司 |
[15:28] | They have a bluish van that’s dark. | 他们有辆蓝色的 是深色的 |
[15:30] | Run employee background checks. | 查一下他们的员工背景 |
[15:32] | Won’t be hard. It’s only the owner | 这难不倒我 只有老板 |
[15:33] | and his nephew, Ian Little, 25. | 和他的侄子 伊恩·里托 25岁 |
[15:36] | He was released last year, for slinging bennies and heroin. | 他去年获释 因倒卖安非他命和海洛因入狱 |
[15:39] | Where is he now? | 他现在在哪里 |
[15:40] | Sleeping, I imagine. | 在睡觉吧 我猜的 |
[15:42] | I’m sending you his home address. There it is. | 我把他家地址给你发过去了 好了 |
[15:58] | Hattiesburg P.D. got a call about an abandoned truck. | 哈蒂斯堡警局接到电话发现一辆被遗弃的卡车 |
[16:00] | Found the phone under the seat. | 在座位底下找到这部手机 |
[16:01] | Just got confirmation. Truck belongs to Doug Hoffer, | 刚刚证实 卡车属于道格·霍弗 |
[16:04] | Gabby’s father. | 嘉碧的父亲 |
[16:05] | This is only 5 miles from the abduction site. | 这里离绑架地点只有五英里 |
[16:07] | It was smart to leave it out here. | 在这里弃车而去很明智 |
[16:08] | The property owners streamed the video | 业主把那个摄像头 |
[16:09] | from that camera to my phone. | 拍到的视频传到我手机上了 |
[16:11] | We have the truck being parked here sunday. | 这辆卡车周日就停在这儿了 |
[16:14] | Did he walk back into town? | 他走路回城里的吗 |
[16:15] | No. A little tough to see, | 没有 有点看不清楚 |
[16:17] | but he was definitely picked up by a dark minivan. | 但他绝对是被一辆深色小货车接走的 |
[16:19] | Tell me you have a license plate. | 告诉我你知道车牌号了 |
[16:20] | Yeah. Just I.D. the owner. | 没错 刚刚确认车主的身份 |
[16:21] | Ian Little. | 伊恩·里托 |
[16:37] | What is he doing here? | 他来这儿干嘛 |
[16:40] | What the hell happened to his face? | 他的脸怎么了 |
[16:41] | You know him. | 你认识他 |
[16:42] | Yeah. Doug used to buy drugs from him. | 是啊 道格以前经常在他那买毒品 |
[16:44] | Do you think Ian helped him take Gabby? | 你们觉得伊恩帮他带走了嘉碧 |
[16:54] | What’s his story? | 他怎么说的 |
[16:55] | Claims he hasn’t seen Gabby in months | 声称自己几个月没见过嘉碧了 |
[16:57] | but admits that he picked up Doug on Sunday. | 但是承认周日接走了道格 |
[16:59] | Well, he’s smart to admit it, since we’ve got his mug | 他倒挺识趣的 反正我们的监控 |
[17:01] | on surveillance cameras. | 都拍到他的脸了 |
[17:03] | Ooh, that’s gotta hurt. | 那肯定很疼吧 |
[17:05] | Those look like second- and third-degree burns. | 看起来像是二级或三级烧伤 |
[17:08] | He hasn’t had proper medical attention. | 他没接受正规的治疗 |
[17:10] | Looks infected. | 好像已经感染了 |
[17:11] | Says he was trying to light his gas grill | 他说他想把燃气烧烤炉点着 |
[17:13] | and he left the propane on | 回屋拿火柴的时候 |
[17:14] | while he went back inside to get matches. | 没关天然气 |
[17:16] | He returned, struck the match, | 回来以后 擦着火柴 |
[17:18] | and it blew up in his face. | 就在他面前爆炸了 |
[17:19] | Oh, that doesn’t make sense. Propane dissipates. | 没道理啊 天然气会扩散到空气中 |
[17:21] | This would take serious flames | 要绕着头烧到耳朵后面 |
[17:23] | to curl around and burn behind his ears. | 火势非得大到一定程度不可 |
[17:25] | Who gets those kind of burns who doesn’t go to the hospital? | 都烧成这样了 有谁会不去医院 |
[17:27] | Someone who has something to hide. | 他肯定做了不可告人的事 |
[17:31] | There are no calls, | 伊恩这几天没打过电话 |
[17:32] | but Ian’s cell pinged off of 3 cell phone towers | 不过从周日到周二 |
[17:35] | outside of town on Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday. | 城外三个不同的信号塔捕捉到他的手机信号 |
[17:38] | I sent you the locations. | 我把方位发给你们了 |
[17:39] | Cell tower range and directionality | 手机信号塔的范围和方向 |
[17:40] | can be dramatically influenced by atmospheric, | 会随着大气 电磁及线路通讯能力的变化 |
[17:42] | electromagnetic, and traffic capacity variations. | 而产生极大的变化 |
[17:47] | – Meaning? – A cell phone can travel to the same location | -什么意思 -由于外部环境的变化 |
[17:49] | but ping off of different towers on different days | 不同的日子 手机在同一个地方 |
[17:51] | due to independent outside variables. | 可能会连上不同的信号塔 |
[17:52] | Garcia, can you see what’s at this intersection point? | 加西亚 能不能查查这个交叉点是什么地方 |
[17:55] | 39-30 latitude, | 北纬39度30分 |
[17:57] | negative 89-42 longitude. | 西经89度42分 |
[17:59] | Uh, that would be the old Little farm. | 是个有年头的小农场 |
[18:03] | And that’s Little, not like diminutive, but Little family. | 说它小不是因为地方小 而是里托家族 |
[18:06] | That’s where Ian grew up. | 伊恩就是在那儿长大的 |
[18:07] | So Doug went missing 3 nights ago | 就是说道格三天前失踪了 |
[18:09] | and Ian’s been at that farm each night since then. | 自那以后 伊恩就一直待在那个农场 |
[18:10] | Holy crappy childhood. | 童年真够悲惨的 |
[18:13] | You can’t make this kind of sadness up. | 比悲剧还悲剧 |
[18:14] | It’s also the place where Ian’s dad killed his mother | 伊恩的父亲就在那枪杀了他母亲 |
[18:17] | with a shotgun and then turned it on himself. | 然后又自杀了 |
[18:25] | I’m Agent Hotchner. I don’t have any time to waste, | 我是霍奇纳探员 没时间跟你兜圈子了 |
[18:27] | so I’m going to give you once chance to answer my questions. | 只给你一次机会 回答我的问题 |
[18:30] | I know the story about how you got these burns is a lie. | 你这些烧伤怎么来的 我知道你没说实话 |
[18:32] | These are the kinds of burns we see when people add gasoline to a fire, | 只有在火里浇汽油才会造成这种烧伤 |
[18:35] | like when they’re trying to get rid of a body. | 有人要处理尸体才会这么做 |
[18:36] | Is that what you did? Yes or no. | 你是不是也是因为这个 是不是 |
[18:38] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不懂你的意思 |
[18:41] | I also know exactly where you spent the last 3 nights. | 我还知道过去三天你在哪里 |
[18:45] | You picked up Doug on Sunday | 周日你去接了道格 |
[18:46] | and you let him hide here, didn’t you? | 然后你让他躲在这 对吧 |
[18:48] | He waited there for a few days, | 他躲了几天 |
[18:49] | you drove him into town in your van to try to abduct his daughter, | 你开你的货车载他到城里 他想绑架他女儿 |
[18:51] | and something went wrong and Doug hurt Gabby | 结果出了岔 道格伤到了嘉碧 |
[18:54] | and you were left with a dead little girl | 结果一个小姑娘死你们手里了 |
[18:55] | and you thought you knew how to get rid of her. | 你以为自己能把她给处理了 |
[18:57] | I want a lawyer. | 我要找律师 |
[18:59] | That’s all right. | 没问题 |
[19:01] | I have my answers. | 我已经明白了 |
[19:03] | I have a team searching the farm right now, | 我正派人去搜查那个农场 |
[19:05] | and they will find the body. | 他们一定会找到尸体的 |
[19:53] | Who the hell is that? | 这人到底是谁 |
[19:56] | It’s our main suspect. | 我们要找的头号嫌犯 |
[20:12] | Searched the entire property. | 全都搜遍了 |
[20:13] | We found Ian’s van in the barn. | 在谷仓里发现了伊恩的货车 |
[20:15] | No sign of Gabby anywhere. What have you got? | 没发现嘉碧的踪迹 你们有什么发现 |
[20:17] | Coroner says Doug died from blunt force trauma to the head. | 法医说道格死于头部的钝器伤 |
[20:19] | Then it looks like Ian tried to burn Doug’s body here, | 看起来伊恩本想在这把道格的尸体付之一炬 |
[20:22] | which, of course, was harder than he thought it would be, | 结果这比他想的要费劲 |
[20:24] | so then he dumped Doug’s body in the water. | 然后他就把道格的尸体扔进了河里 |
[20:26] | Sounds like rage followed | 看起来这人很生气 |
[20:27] | by just about every disposal method that we know of. | 能想到的所有处理尸体的手段都用上了 |
[20:29] | Even wrapped the body, weighed it down with rocks. | 他还把尸体裹了起来 加了几块石头添分量 |
[20:31] | Could it be remorse? | 是出于愧疚吗 |
[20:32] | It’s more like concealment. | 更像是为了掩人耳目 |
[20:33] | We see it a lot | 这种情况我们见多了 |
[20:34] | when there’s a connection between the vic and the killer. | 只要死者和凶手相识 |
[20:35] | Coroner says Doug’s been dead for at least 72 hours. | 法医说道格死亡至少72小时了 |
[20:38] | That would be the same day he got here. | 就是说他来那天就死了 |
[20:40] | So what did this guy do to get himself killed? | 这家伙到底干了什么才招致杀身之祸 |
[20:45] | Let me make sure I understand, Agent. | 我再问问清楚 探员 |
[20:48] | You said that Gabby was never there. | 你是说嘉碧从没去过那 |
[20:50] | That’s right, she wasn’t. | 对 没错 |
[20:51] | But Ian killed Doug. | 可是伊恩杀了道格 |
[20:53] | He must have had something to do with taking her. | 他肯定参与了绑架她的事 |
[20:55] | Let me talk to Ian. | 让我和伊恩谈谈 |
[20:56] | I’m sorry, we can’t let you do that. | 抱歉 不行 |
[20:58] | Oh, but he will talk to me. | 可他会跟我说实话的 |
[21:04] | Well, oh, God, when Doug and I first got together, | 好吧 天呐 我和道格刚在一起的时候 |
[21:05] | we smoked a little weed with Ian, | 我们会和伊恩一起抽点大麻 |
[21:08] | and then I got pregnant with Gabby | 后来我怀了嘉碧 |
[21:09] | and I realized that I needed to quit all that stuff. | 我知道自己得把那些东西都戒了 |
[21:12] | You know, I–I wanted to be a good mom. | 我想做个好妈妈 |
[21:16] | I’m just saying that Ian and I go way back, | 我的意思是我和伊恩有点交情 |
[21:18] | and he will tell me stuff that he may not tell you guys. | 他不肯向你们开口 但他会跟我说的 |
[21:21] | Because, honestly, | 其实说实话 |
[21:22] | him hurting Gabby just– it doesn’t make any sense to me. | 我都不明白 他怎么会伤害嘉碧 |
[21:26] | I’m sorry, but Ian isn’t speaking to anyone, | 抱歉 不过伊恩不会向任何人松口 |
[21:29] | except maybe a lawyer. | 也就跟律师说几句 |
[21:44] | I’m so sorry. | 对不起 |
[22:03] | CARD Team found this on the interstate. | 儿童绑架应急调度组在州际公路上发现了这个 |
[22:12] | What is it? | 什么东西 |
[22:13] | It looks like Gabby’s blanket to me. | 我看像是嘉碧的毯子 |
[22:14] | Ask your client. | 问问你的委托人 |
[22:17] | I have no idea. | 我不知道 |
[22:18] | I advise you not to waste my time. | 我建议你不要再浪费我的时间 |
[22:21] | Where is Gabby? | 嘉碧在哪 |
[22:25] | Where is she?! | 她在哪 |
[22:27] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[22:28] | I swear. | 我发誓 |
[22:39] | I’m sorry. I just ran in for a second. | 对不起 我只进去了一会儿 |
[22:41] | I would never leave her like that. | 我绝不会像那样把她留那的 |
[22:43] | Ok, I understand this is difficult, | 好了 我知道你们都很难过 |
[22:45] | but what I need you both to do right now | 不过眼下我要你们集中精力 |
[22:47] | is focus on finding Gabby, | 找到嘉碧 |
[22:49] | getting her back in your arms. | 让她回到你们的怀抱 |
[22:51] | Can you do that? | 可以吗 |
[22:54] | Ok. | 好的 |
[22:58] | Excuse me. | 失陪一下 |
[23:00] | The mini mart video’s back from the lab. | 实验室发来了小超市的监控录像 |
[23:02] | I’ve looked through the whole thing. Sue’s story holds up. | 我整个看了一遍 苏的说法没有问题 |
[23:05] | Fast-forward to Sue’s arrival at 10:03 p.m. | 向前倒到苏10点3分到的时候 |
[23:09] | Cashier was the only one inside until then. | 那时里面只有收银员一个人 |
[23:11] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[23:13] | Let me rewind. | 倒回去一点 |
[23:17] | Right there–is that Sue’s shirt? | 那里 那是苏的衬衫吗 |
[23:21] | She didn’t mention | 她没说过 |
[23:23] | walking to the door and then turning around. | 她走到门口又离开了 |
[23:25] | How long before she actually goes in? | 她隔了多久才进去 |
[23:31] | Two minutes later. | 两分钟 |
[23:32] | Maybe she was worried about leaving Gabby alone in the car. | 也许她担心把嘉碧一个人留在车里 |
[23:35] | Well, there were plenty of places to park | 小超市门口有很多 |
[23:36] | right in front of the store. | 可以停的车位 |
[23:38] | She chose the side. No windows, no lights. | 她选择停在侧面 没有窗户 没有灯光 |
[23:41] | She told us she didn’t want the lights | 她跟我们说她不想让 |
[23:42] | or the noise to wake Gabby up. | 灯光或噪声吵醒嘉碧 |
[23:44] | Right, but as a woman, | 没错 但作为一名女性 |
[23:45] | especially one with a small child, | 尤其还带着这么小的孩子 |
[23:46] | safety comes first. | 安全是第一要务 |
[23:47] | It’s instinctual to find a quick, | 你本能就会选择一条 |
[23:49] | well-lit journey from your parked car to the door. | 从车到店门口最快捷和光线好的路线 |
[23:52] | It could have been a trial run. | 也许这是一次测试 |
[23:53] | We see that in inexperienced criminals | 我们遇到过没经验的罪犯 |
[23:55] | who need to build up their nerve. | 需要鼓足勇气 |
[23:57] | Wait a minute. You thinking she did all of this? | 等等 你觉得是她干的 |
[24:00] | Go. | 说吧 |
[24:01] | See if there’s any recent contact | 查一下最近伊恩·里托和苏·沃尔什 |
[24:02] | between Ian Little and Sue Walsh. | 有没有联系过 |
[24:04] | Scanning slimeball’s cell now. | 正在扫描那混球的手机 |
[24:06] | Not a lot of repeat numbers. | 没几个重复的号码 |
[24:07] | Trick of the trade, disposable cells. | 职业技巧 都是一次性手机 |
[24:11] | Ok. | 没错 |
[24:12] | Oh, there are dozens of calls | 不过有很多电话是 |
[24:14] | to and from this number, though, | 和这个号码联系的 |
[24:15] | And I’m gonna cross-check it with Sue Walsh’s home. | 我会和苏·沃尔什的家庭电话进行交叉对比 |
[24:22] | We have a match. Yeah. | 有匹配了 没错 |
[24:23] | They talked. They talked. | 他们聊过 聊过不少 |
[24:32] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[24:33] | Oh, thanks. | 谢谢 |
[24:34] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[24:36] | Sue, we need a formal statement. | 苏 我们需要做个正式笔录 |
[24:39] | Would you mind coming with me. | 你介意跟我过来吗 |
[24:39] | Oh, of course not. | 没问题 |
[24:49] | Did you ever have any hesitation leaving Gabby with Sue? | 你是否曾犹豫过把嘉碧留在苏那里 |
[24:54] | Well, why would I? | 为什么会犹豫 |
[24:56] | Like a mother’s intuition thing. | 比如母亲的直觉 |
[24:58] | Did you ever feel like there was anything wrong? | 你有没有觉得什么事不对劲 |
[25:03] | Sue didn’t have a problem with it, | 苏没有意见 |
[25:04] | and Gabby’s spent the night there before. | 嘉碧以前也在那里过过夜 |
[25:06] | Why are you asking me this? | 你为什么这么问我 |
[25:08] | We’re trying to put some missing pieces together. | 我们想把事情的来龙去脉搞明白 |
[25:10] | Ok. | 好的 |
[25:12] | Do you know Ian Little? | 你认识伊恩·里托吗 |
[25:16] | Kind of. He comes into the diner a few times a week. | 算是吧 他一周会来吃几次饭 |
[25:21] | We’ve got phone records that show you talk to Ian… | 我们查到的电话记录表明你和伊恩 |
[25:26] | a lot. | 经常通话 |
[25:28] | Please don’t tell Kate. | 请别告诉凯特 |
[25:31] | I mean, she never would have let Gabby come over | 如果知道伊恩总来 |
[25:32] | if she knew that he was coming around. | 她就不会让嘉碧过来了 |
[25:34] | Why is a smart girl like you hanging out with this guy? | 为什么你这么聪明的女孩会和这个人混在一起 |
[25:37] | He’s better now. He’s cleaned up. | 他现在好多了 已经不吸毒了 |
[25:39] | And he’s different with me. | 而且他对我不一样 |
[25:42] | I’m really good for him. | 我对他有积极作用 |
[25:45] | You lost your parents when you were young. | 你小时候失去了父母 |
[25:53] | What does that have to do with anything? | 这事有什么关系 |
[25:55] | Well, maybe it gives you the attention that you need. | 也许这让你获得了所需的关注 |
[25:58] | Yeah, I guess so. | 没错 我猜是吧 |
[26:02] | You say Ian’s clean? | 你说伊恩不吸了 |
[26:04] | Is he still dealing? | 他还贩毒吗 |
[26:07] | No, uh—- | 不 |
[26:08] | I don’t think so. | 我觉得没有 |
[26:10] | Then why would Ian kill Gabby’s father? | 那为什么伊恩会杀害嘉碧的父亲 |
[26:15] | Uh…I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[26:21] | Maybe it was an old grudge | 也许是以前的旧账 |
[26:24] | or a bad deal or something. | 或者是交易出了问题什么的 |
[26:30] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[26:32] | Now… | 现在 |
[26:34] | We need your full statement. | 我们要你把这些都写下来 |
[26:36] | Ok. | 好的 |
[26:38] | Are you sure you’ll be able to write with that hand? | 你确定能用那只手写吗 |
[26:42] | Oh. Yeah. | 没问题 |
[26:44] | Uh, Gabby broke a glass. | 嘉碧摔碎了一个杯子 |
[26:48] | Kids. | 孩子嘛 |
[26:55] | Uh, what exactly am I supposed to write? | 我具体应该写什么 |
[26:57] | Just tell us what happened. | 把发生的事写下来就好 |
[26:59] | Ok. | 好的 |
[27:02] | We know that Ian picked up Doug on Sunday, | 我们知道伊恩周日去接道格 |
[27:04] | then he was killed. | 然后被杀了 |
[27:06] | What if they surprised Sue at the house? | 如果他们突然出现在苏家里呢 |
[27:08] | And Doug was threatening to take Gabby. | 道格威胁要带走嘉碧 |
[27:09] | They could have been trying to protect Gabby from him | 他们也许想要保护嘉碧 |
[27:11] | and he was killed by accident. | 结果失手杀了他 |
[27:12] | Except they went to extravagant lengths to cover it up. | 然后他们大费周章想把此事掩盖过去 |
[27:15] | Ok, that may be true, but it still doesn’t answer where Gabby is | 也许是这样 但这也回答不了嘉碧在哪 |
[27:17] | or what anyone’s motivation is in hurting her. | 或是为什么会有人想伤害她 |
[27:19] | We can keep theorizing, but every minute we do | 我们可以继续研究 不过每过一分钟 |
[27:21] | is a minute Gabby’s out there. | 嘉碧就要煎熬一分钟 |
[27:24] | Dave. | 戴夫 |
[27:28] | We want the truth from your client. | 我们要你的委托人说实话 |
[27:31] | What are you offering? | 有什么条件 |
[27:33] | That depends on whether he fully cooperates. | 那取决于他是否完全配合 |
[27:35] | My client did not kill Doug Hoffer. | 我的委托人没有杀害道格·霍弗 |
[27:37] | He only disposed of the body. | 他只是处理了尸体 |
[27:38] | Prove it, and the AUSA has agreed to plead him | 拿出证据 检察官同意将起诉罪名 |
[27:41] | from murder to accessory after the fact. | 从谋杀改为事后从犯 |
[27:43] | He knows who did it. | 他知道是谁干的 |
[27:44] | That’s hearsay, it’s not proof. | 这是你们的一面之词 不能证明什么 |
[27:46] | She cut her hand when she hit him with that candle holder. | 她在用烛台砸他的时候割伤了手 |
[27:51] | They were arguing by the front door. | 他们在前门争吵 |
[27:53] | She’s my daughter, and I am going to see her. | 她是我女儿 我要见她 |
[27:56] | Doug went in to go get Gabby out of bed. | 道格要进去把嘉碧从床上带走 |
[27:58] | Sue picks up this candle holder | 苏拿起那座烛台 |
[28:00] | and hit him really hard with it. | 狠狠地砸向了他 |
[28:03] | It sounded really bad. | 听起来砸得很重 |
[28:06] | It was heavy glass and it broke when she hit him again. | 烛台是厚玻璃做的 她再砸的时候碎了 |
[28:13] | Her blood was all over. | 她的血流得到处都是 |
[28:15] | Guys, over here. | 伙计们 来看这里 |
[28:24] | So was Doug’s. | 道格也一样 |
[28:25] | She hid it in a shoebox in the closet. | 她把碎片藏在橱柜里的一个鞋盒中 |
[28:36] | Why would she keep the murder weapon? | 她为什么要留着凶器 |
[28:39] | She thinks she’s too smart to get caught. | 她自以为聪明过人 不会被抓 |
[28:46] | Are you all right? | 你还好吗 |
[28:48] | Did you find Gabby? | 你们找到嘉碧了吗 |
[28:50] | What do you think? | 你认为呢 |
[28:53] | Are we gonna find her? | 我们能找到她吗 |
[29:01] | Kate trusted you with the care of her child. | 凯特出于信任把她的孩子托付给你 |
[29:04] | You were responsible for this little girl. | 你本该对这个小姑娘负责 |
[29:07] | You had a duty to protect her, | 你有责任保护她 |
[29:10] | and you failed, | 但你却失败了 |
[29:11] | miserably. | 败得一塌糊涂 |
[29:13] | What happened to Gabby is all your fault. | 嘉碧承受的一切都是拜你所赐 |
[29:17] | You know nothing about what it takes to be a mother. | 你根本不知道作为一个母亲的责任和义务 |
[29:20] | You’re pathetic. | 你太可悲了 |
[29:21] | Aah! You son of a bitch! | 你这个混蛋 |
[29:22] | I’ll kill you! | 我要杀了你 |
[29:24] | Get off me! | 放开我 |
[29:25] | Get off me! No! | 放开我 不要 |
[29:27] | No! Get off me! | 不要 放开我 |
[29:37] | Talk about taking one for the team. | 这就是所谓的牺牲小我 成全大我 |
[29:40] | What was that all about? | 这是怎么回事 |
[29:41] | If she’s a predisposed female offender, | 如果她可能是女性罪犯 |
[29:43] | a major indicator is uncontrolled rage when challenged. | 最主要的表现就是面对质疑无法控制愤怒 |
[29:47] | I’d say she passed the test. | 事实证明她正是如此 |
[29:49] | She has no criminal record, no history of violence. | 她没有犯罪记录 没有暴力史 |
[29:52] | They’re very good at concealment. | 她们都善于隐藏 |
[29:53] | They’re also the rarest type. | 她们是最罕见的一种罪犯类型 |
[29:55] | They go after young children in their care, | 她们会去找一些幼儿进行照看 |
[29:57] | and their offenses can be sadistic, brutal, | 犯罪手法可能非常狂虐 残酷 |
[30:00] | sometimes bizarre. | 有时会很离奇 |
[30:02] | The blunt force trauma that killed Doug | 这种用钝器击打道格致死的行为 |
[30:04] | says that she has serious violence issues. | 显示出她有严重的暴力倾向 |
[30:06] | Something must have triggered that rage. | 肯定是什么事引发了她的愤怒 |
[30:08] | Whatever it was, I’m afraid of what that means for Gabby. | 无论是什么 恐怕也会发生嘉碧身上 |
[30:10] | I know Sue is not gonna talk to us, | 我敢肯定苏什么也不会跟我们说 |
[30:12] | but maybe she would talk to Kate. | 但是或许她愿意和凯特谈谈 |
[30:16] | She did that to you and you want Kate going in there? | 她那样对你 你还想让凯特进去 |
[30:19] | Rodney, I’ve got to go talk to her. | 罗德尼 我必须和她谈谈 |
[30:21] | She’s restrained. I will be at the door. | 她被铐住了 我就守在门口 |
[30:22] | There’s nothing she can do physically to hurt her. | 她没法对凯特进行任何身体伤害 |
[30:39] | What is wrong with you? | 你到底是怎么了 |
[30:47] | You still don’t get it, do you? | 你到现在都还不明白 是吧 |
[30:51] | I trusted you. | 我信任你 |
[30:53] | And I trusted you. | 我也曾信任你 |
[30:56] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[30:57] | When I moved into your perfect little house, | 当我搬进你那完美的小房子 |
[31:00] | your perfect little street, | 完美的小街道时 |
[31:02] | everybody told me that I lucked out, | 大家都说我运气真好 |
[31:05] | that I got myself a good family. | 能成为这么美好的家庭中的一员 |
[31:07] | Well, I had a good family. I didn’t want yours. | 我也曾拥有美好的家庭 我并不想要你的 |
[31:10] | What happened to your family wasn’t fair, | 你家发生的事是很不幸 |
[31:11] | but why would you take that out on Gabby? | 但你为什么要把怨气撒到嘉碧身上 |
[31:17] | At first I thought that it wasn’t only me that he touched. | 一开始我以为他不光碰我一个人 |
[31:22] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[31:24] | Where is Gabby? | 嘉碧在哪里 |
[31:29] | Gabby’s gone. | 嘉碧走了 |
[31:30] | What? | 什么 |
[31:32] | Now you know how I used to feel. | 现在你明白我曾经的感受了 |
[31:36] | Like there’s no air left. | 好像要窒息了一样 |
[31:38] | Where? | 到底在哪里 |
[31:39] | For a really long time, | 很长一段时间 |
[31:40] | I thought that’s just how things worked in your family. | 我一直以为在你家就是这样的 |
[31:45] | ‘Cause your dad liked me to sit on his lap, | 因为你爸爸喜欢让我坐在他腿上 |
[31:48] | till it got more than that. | 直到事情越来越大 |
[31:50] | I used to stay up late at night | 我曾经熬夜到很晚 |
[31:51] | to see if he opened your door, too. | 就为了看看他是不是也会去你那屋 |
[31:53] | But he didn’t. | 但是他没有 |
[31:55] | Just mine. | 他只是来找我 |
[31:57] | He always did say that I was his special little girl. | 他总说我是他特别的小宝贝 |
[32:01] | That’s not true. | 不是这样的 |
[32:02] | My dad never touched you. | 我爸爸从来没碰过你 |
[32:04] | He used to put me on the floor ’cause it was quieter. | 他经常把我按在地板上 因为那样更安静 |
[32:07] | When he was done, | 他完事之后 |
[32:07] | I’d put the lightbug on and I’d go under the bed. | 我会打开白炽灯 钻到床下去 |
[32:10] | That’s where I sleep, but not you. | 我一直是在那儿睡觉的 但你不同 |
[32:13] | You got all the good memories. | 你拥有的全都是美好的回忆 |
[32:17] | You’re insane. | 你疯了 |
[32:19] | Maybe I am. | 或许是吧 |
[32:22] | What does that make you? | 那你算什么 |
[32:25] | You left your kid for 5 days. | 你离开你的孩子五天了 |
[32:28] | All I know is that I will never | 我只知道 我永远不会 |
[32:31] | let mine out of my sight. | 让我的孩子离开我的视线 |
[32:41] | She’ll be here in the summertime. | 她夏天就要出生了 |
[32:49] | Oh, my god. | 上帝啊 |
[32:50] | She mixed her past and present tenses, | 她把过去和现在的事搞混了 |
[32:52] | which shows unconscious deception. | 所以才会这样胡言乱语 |
[32:58] | Have a seat. | 坐下吧 |
[32:59] | Oh, god, she never mentioned Gabby. | 上帝啊 她都没提到嘉碧 |
[33:02] | And she said my dad– oh, god. | 她说我爸爸 天呐 |
[33:05] | Don’t let her get to you. Your dad’s a good man. | 别让她影响到你 你父亲是个好人 |
[33:08] | We all know she’s lying. | 我们都知道她在撒谎 |
[33:12] | She’s never going to tell us where Gabby is. | 她永远也不会告诉我们嘉碧在哪里了 |
[33:14] | You got her to reveal more than you know. | 你已经让她透露出很多信息 |
[33:16] | Kate’s right. | 凯特说得对 |
[33:18] | Sue’s never gonna tell us where Gabby is. | 苏永远不会告诉我们嘉碧在哪里 |
[33:19] | It’s her final move to punish Kate. | 这是她惩罚凯特的最后一步 |
[33:21] | She wants to inflict maximum pain upon Kate. | 她要给凯特造成最惨重的伤痛 |
[33:24] | So you’re thinking she’ll do whatever it takes | 你认为她会不择手段 |
[33:25] | to make Kate suffer and keep on suffering. | 让凯特持续不断地经受痛苦 |
[33:28] | Not knowing what happened to your child | 不知道自家孩子的下落 |
[33:29] | would be the ultimate torture for any parent. | 这是对家长最残酷的折磨 |
[33:31] | But if Sue killed Gabby, | 但如果苏杀了嘉碧 |
[33:32] | chances are eventually we’d find the body. | 我们最后还是有可能找到尸体 |
[33:34] | She’d need to find a way to get rid of her permanently, | 她得找个法子让孩子永远消失 |
[33:37] | without killing her. | 但不能杀了她 |
[33:43] | Nothing’s out of place. | 一切都很有序 |
[33:44] | In fact, all of Gabby’s things are packed up | 实际上嘉碧的所有东西都打包了 |
[33:46] | as if she was preparing to go back home. | 就好像是准备好了回家 |
[33:48] | That’s strong evidence of a false allegation. | 这是用以狡辩的有力证据 |
[33:50] | So all of this was arranged by Sue for what, | 这么说一切都是苏安排的 为什么 |
[33:52] | to get back at Kate? | 报复凯特吗 |
[33:53] | You should have seen her with Kate. | 你真该看看她是怎么跟凯特说话的 |
[33:54] | She was relentlessly sadistic. | 真是残忍到极点了 |
[33:55] | So Sue planned this with whoever was in the dark van. | 这么说是苏跟深色货车里的某人策划了此案 |
[33:58] | But there doesn’t seem to be any paper trail of it here. | 但这里没有任何的书面记录 |
[34:00] | And there’s not electronic trail either. | 也没有电子记录 |
[34:01] | There’s no computer or cell phone. | 家里没有电脑和手机 |
[34:02] | Outside of a land line, this girl’s living tech-free. | 除了固定电话 这女孩家没有任何科技设备 |
[34:04] | That’s because she’s hiding something. | 那是因为她在隐藏什么 |
[34:07] | Yeah. I agree. | 是的 我同意 |
[34:08] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[34:10] | I’m going to call Garcia. | 我打给加西亚 |
[34:12] | Mama, is it even possible | 亲爱的 现如今是否可能 |
[34:13] | for somebody to live completely offline these days? | 有人能完全不接触互联网呢 |
[34:15] | Sure, if you live in an Afghani cave | 当然 如果你住在阿富汗的洞穴 |
[34:18] | or certain parts of New Jersey. | 或是新泽西的某个区域 |
[34:19] | Other than that, not so much. | 不然就不大可能 |
[34:20] | We can’t even find an Internet connection | 我们在苏的家中找不到任何互联网 |
[34:22] | or any communication device in Sue’s home. | 或者通讯设备的痕迹 |
[34:24] | What, so she’s like old school? Snail mail? Cash transactions? | 这么守旧 难道还写信 只用现金吗 |
[34:26] | Yeah, but somehow she had to | 是啊 但她总得 |
[34:28] | connect with whoever actually grabbed Gabby. | 联系抓走嘉碧的人 |
[34:31] | A girl like that’s gotta go online somewhere. | 那种姑娘肯定会在某处上网 |
[34:34] | Well, she doesn’t have much money. She’d have to do it cheap. | 她没什么钱 必须要找便宜的 |
[34:37] | Well–ok, I started my illustrious career | 我开始我辉煌的事业时 |
[34:39] | on the web at the library, | 就是在图书馆上网 |
[34:41] | because the computers and the Internet are free. | 因为那里的电脑和网络都可以免费使用 |
[34:43] | She could have done that using pseudonyms and anonymizers. | 她可能使用假名或者匿名上网 |
[34:46] | I–I know all this, but I’m gonna need some help | 我懂这些 我需要一些帮助 |
[34:48] | if I want to narrow it down quickly. | 来快速缩小范围 |
[34:49] | Ok, call Blake. | 好的 打给布莱克 |
[34:50] | Maybe she got something out of Sue’s written statement. | 看看她在苏的笔录中是否有发现 |
[34:52] | Good. Yes, and thank you. I’m on the trail. | 好的 谢谢 我开始找了 |
[34:56] | Blake, I need your word wisdom | 布莱克 我需要你的语言智慧 |
[34:57] | to help me track Sue’s online activity. | 帮我追查苏的在线活动 |
[34:59] | Well, the only thing that stuck out | 唯一让人注意的就是 |
[35:01] | was her use of lightbug instead of lightbulb. | 她不说电灯泡 只说白炽灯 |
[35:03] | I heard her say it to Kate and noticed it in her statement, too. | 我听她对凯特这样说 笔录里也出现过 |
[35:06] | Lightbug. Got it. | 白炽灯 有了 |
[35:08] | “I’ll switch the lightbug off in the car so no one will see.” | 我会关掉车里的白炽灯 就不会有人看见 |
[35:12] | Where did you find that? | 你在哪里找到这句的 |
[35:13] | Backtracking now… | 追踪路径中 |
[35:18] | Oh, no. | 糟了 |
[35:19] | It’s an online forum | 是个网络论坛 |
[35:21] | discussing a troubled 4-year-old girl. | 讨论一个四岁问题女孩 |
[35:23] | Any identifying information on who she’s talking to? | 能识别出她在跟谁对话吗 |
[35:25] | Give me a minute. Give me a minute. | 等一下 等一下 |
[35:28] | No, oh, no. This is gonna be a dead end. | 不好 线索断了 |
[35:31] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[35:31] | Libraries that don’t want Feds | 图书馆不想让联调局 |
[35:34] | tracking what their patrons are reading | 查到他们的赞助人阅读的书籍 |
[35:35] | or surfing on the web, | 和浏览的网页 |
[35:36] | They erase their servers at the end of the night. | 所以他们每天深夜清理服务器的数据 |
[35:40] | Can you recover the files? | 你能恢复文件吗 |
[35:43] | If it were done, | 如果能行 |
[35:43] | t’were well it were done quickly. | 那么很快就能搞定 |
[35:46] | Ok, it’s still early. | 好吧 还有时间 |
[35:48] | Maybe they haven’t written over the files yet. | 也许他们现在还没有覆盖文件 |
[35:53] | Yes! Ok, I’ve got an IP address fragment and… | 有了 查到一个不完整的网络地址 |
[36:01] | Gabby’s not the only baby on that forum | 嘉碧不是论坛上唯一一个 |
[36:03] | that’s being discussed. | 被讨论的孩子 |
[36:05] | Garcia, I need to know everything that you can find | 加西亚 我要你找到和苏联系过的所有人的 |
[36:06] | about anyone communicating with Sue. | 一切资料 |
[36:08] | Yeah. Yeah. I’m good. | 好好 我没事 |
[36:10] | Oh, my god. Oh, no, no, no. | 天啊 不要不要 |
[36:16] | Sue gave Gabby away. | 苏把嘉碧送人了 |
[36:19] | Who has her, Garcia? | 谁接走了她 加西亚 |
[36:20] | I don’t know. I don’t– | 我不知道 我 |
[36:22] | 可以转手的孩子 调研报告 美国地下领养儿童市场 | |
[36:22] | Ok. I don’t know, but I’m gonna send you | 我不知道 但我要发给你 |
[36:24] | this online investigative report right now. | 这个在线调研报告 |
[36:26] | Read this, and I’m gonna find out who. I’m gonna find out who. | 看完这个 我会发现是谁 我要找出是谁 |
[36:33] | Disrupted adoptions? | 扰乱式领养 |
[36:35] | That’s what the people involved are calling it. | 这是参与者们的说法 |
[36:36] | They’re also referring to it as re-homing. | 也称之为送养 |
[36:39] | And it’s been happening underground for some time now. | 作为地下交易存在一段时间了 |
[36:40] | Until now, it’s mainly been overwhelmed adoptive parents | 目前为止网站上主要都是从海外领养 |
[36:44] | of problem children from overseas. | 问题儿童的养父母 |
[36:45] | Good people go on the site looking for guidance or services, | 好人上这个网站寻找指导和服务 |
[36:47] | but bad people offer to take problem kids off their hands | 但是坏人则提议接手那些问题孩子 |
[36:50] | as a last resort. | 作为最后的选择 |
[36:51] | So they just give them away to some random couple? | 他们就直接交给随便一对夫妇吗 |
[36:53] | Calling them couples is a bit generous. | 称他们为夫妇太好听了点 |
[36:55] | The article talks about these people who pose as families, | 报告称他们冒充家庭配偶 |
[36:57] | But really, they’re just freaks looking for access to kids. | 其实只是想办法接近小孩的衣冠禽兽 |
[37:00] | And no one’s keeping track of them. | 没人对此做记录 |
[37:01] | Why isn’t this illegal? | 这事居然不违法 |
[37:03] | Well, ’cause it’s a relatively new practice, | 因为这种方式刚刚兴起 |
[37:04] | And unsurprisingly, no legislation’s been written yet. | 所以目前还没有针对它的法律也不奇怪 |
[37:07] | So how did Sue manage to give Gabby away? | 那苏到底是怎么把嘉碧给送出去的呢 |
[37:08] | She posed as Gabby’s mother | 她自称是嘉碧的母亲 |
[37:10] | and gave her to a woman | 然后把她送给了一个 |
[37:11] | who claimed she knew how to deal with troubled kids. | 自称知道怎么对付问题儿童的女人 |
[37:29] | I want my mommy. | 我想要我妈妈 |
[37:30] | Hush, Carly. | 安静 卡莉 |
[37:31] | My name is Gabby. | 我叫嘉碧 |
[37:37] | If you cry, bad things will happen. | 你要是哭的话 会倒大霉的 |
[38:01] | Garcia, we’re out of time. We need something. | 加西亚 我们时间不多了 我们需要线索 |
[38:02] | Ok. There are 3 families who responded to Sue’s post. | 好的 一共有三个家庭回复了苏的帖子 |
[38:05] | Do any of them own a dark van? | 有哪个家庭名下有深色货车吗 |
[38:10] | There’s a Nicole Jones. | 有一个叫妮可·琼斯的 |
[38:11] | She owns a blue ’03 caravan. | 她有一辆03年的旅行拖车 |
[38:14] | She lives in a shack 20 miles south | 她住在离你们所在地最近的59号公路出口 |
[38:16] | of where you are off of Interstate 59. | 向南20英里左右的一个小屋里 |
[38:18] | Let’s go. | 出发 |
[38:56] | Clear! | 安全 |
[38:57] | Clear! | 安全 |
[39:15] | Guys! | 伙计们 |
[39:21] | D-don’t shoot me. | 别 别开枪 |
[39:22] | Where’s Gabby Hoffer? | 嘉碧·霍弗在哪 |
[39:25] | She’s gone. | 她已经不在这了 |
[39:31] | She’s still not talking. | 她还是不肯说 |
[39:32] | She must have panicked and gotten rid of Gabby. | 她肯定是后怕了 于是就把嘉碧转手了 |
[39:34] | Garcia, who else from the area answered Sue’s post? | 加西亚 这附近还有谁回复了苏的帖子 |
[39:36] | Uh…there’s one woman, Michelle Fader. | 有一个名叫米歇尔·费德的女人 |
[39:39] | She ran in the same sick circles. | 她也在同一个变态的圈子里混 |
[39:42] | And she owns an old van. | 而且她有一辆旧货车 |
[39:44] | This Fader’s a real winner. | 这个费德真是个人物 |
[39:45] | She was evicted from her last known address. | 她被驱逐出了她上一个住处 |
[39:46] | They probably won’t risk going back towards the abduction site, | 他们应该不会冒险回到绑架嘉碧的地方 |
[39:48] | which means they’re headed southwest. | 也就是说他们现在肯定是朝西南方向去了 |
[39:50] | Let’s go. | 出发 |
[39:53] | Ok. The woman I hope you’re about to arrest | 即将被你们逮捕的这个女人 |
[39:56] | had all of her biological kids taken from her 5 years ago | 在五年前被剥夺了对其所有亲生子女的抚养权 |
[40:00] | because another child died while in her custody. | 因为有另一个孩子在她的看护下死亡了 |
[40:02] | She was never charged? | 她从未被起诉过吗 |
[40:03] | Oh, no, she was, but for neglect. | 有被起诉过 不过罪名是疏于照看 |
[40:05] | She didn’t spend a minute in jail. | 她从未蹲过监狱 |
[40:06] | Social workers haven’t come by her house at all | 从来都没有社工去过她家 |
[40:08] | because none of her kids are in her custody. | 因为她所有的孩子都被政府带走了 |
[40:09] | And they have no idea she’s been finding new children online. | 他们对她在网上找新孩子这件事也毫不知情 |
[40:12] | Those poor little darlings are being treated like trash. | 那些可怜的小宝贝们生活在水深火热之中 |
[40:14] | They don’t know that anybody cares. | 他们不知道还有人在乎他们的死活 |
[40:15] | We care. We care. | 我们在乎 我们在乎 |
[40:16] | Garcia, widen your search | 加西亚 扩展你的搜查范围 |
[40:18] | to any know male associates of Michelle Fader. | 查查米歇尔·费德有没有和任何男性接触 |
[40:20] | Yeah, will do. | 好的 |
[40:26] | Ohh. I got a picture of Fader with some guy | 我找到费德和一个男人的合影 |
[40:29] | who could win Sleaze of the Century Award. | 那男人长了一副世纪大淫棍的样子 |
[40:30] | He’s got his arm all possessively around this sweet little girl. | 他把胳膊放肆地搭在一个可爱的小女孩身上 |
[40:33] | Run facial recognition software and get an I.D. on him. | 用面部识别软件查出他的身份 |
[40:38] | Ok, I got a match. Michael Feehan. | 好的 我找到匹配信息了 他叫迈克尔·费恩 |
[40:40] | He is the perv in the picture with Fader. | 他就是照片里跟费德在一起的变态 |
[40:42] | He’s not in any registries, | 他没有记录在案的罪名 |
[40:43] | but he has got a list of accusations. | 但是他身上背了一堆指控 |
[40:45] | None of them were proven | 但是由于被害人的年轻都太小 |
[40:46] | because all of the victims were too young. | 所以那些指控都没有得到证实 |
[40:48] | Garcia, did you get the address? | 加西亚 你查到地址了吗 |
[40:49] | Running it now. | 正在查 |
[40:57] | Police, give me a reason. | 警察 不许动 |
[41:01] | What the hell’s goin’ on?! | 搞什么 |
[41:03] | Michelle Fader, you’re under arrest for staging a child abduction. | 米歇尔·费德 你因组织儿童绑架而被捕了 |
[41:04] | I didn’t do nothin’. Look, I was trying to help that girl. | 我什么都没干 我只是在帮那个小姑娘而已 |
[41:07] | You have the right to remain silent. | 你有权保持沉默 |
[41:08] | I am only trying to help that girl. | 我只是在帮那个小姑娘而已 |
[41:10] | She wanted a fresh start. | 她想重新开始 |
[41:11] | Anything you say can and | 你说的一切 |
[41:12] | will be held against you in a court of law. | 都将在法庭上被作为呈堂证供 |
[41:13] | She couldn’t take care of her own babies anymore. | 她已经照顾不了自己的孩子了 |
[41:14] | You have a right to an attorney… | 你有权请律师 |
[41:16] | I am trying to help that girl! | 我只是在帮那个小姑娘 |
[41:17] | You have a right to an attorney… | 你有权请律师 |
[41:18] | What’s gonna happen to my babies? | 那我的孩子们呢 |
[41:19] | I’ve got Gabby. | 我找到嘉碧了 |
[41:21] | And there are other kids back here. | 这里还有别的孩子 |
[41:23] | Are you ok? | 你们没事吧 |
[41:25] | Can you take me home now? | 你现在可以带我回家吗 |
[41:29] | Yes, sweetheart. | 可以 宝贝 |
[41:32] | Ok, come on. | 好了 走吧 |
[41:34] | Up you go. | 站起来 |
[41:48] | Mama! | 妈妈 |
[41:49] | Oh, my sweet baby! | 我的小宝贝 |
[41:54] | I missed you, mama. | 我想你了 妈妈 |
[41:56] | I missed you so much. | 我好想你 |
[41:59] | Why are you sad? | 你为什么难过呀 |
[42:01] | I’m not sad. | 我没难过 |
[42:03] | So those are happy tears? | 那你这是幸福的眼泪吗 |
[42:06] | Yep. | 没错 |
[42:11] | We’re never, ever gonna leave you. | 我们再也不会离开你了 |
[42:19] | JJ…you ok? | 小洁 你没事吧 |
[42:22] | They don’t have any place safe to be. | 他们没有安全的地方可去 |
[42:26] | It’s not ideal, but they’ll be in foster care | 虽然不尽完美 但在找到新家之前 |
[42:28] | until they find a family. | 他们只能待在福利院 |
[42:30] | Yeah, but how many more kids like that are out there? | 是啊 但谁知道外面还有多少这样的孩子 |
[42:33] | That’s a good question. | 这个问题问得好 |
[42:38] | Hey, sweetness, | 亲爱的 |
[42:39] | thought you might want to see something. | 我这可能有你想要看到的东西 |
[42:41] | What? | 是什么 |
[42:43] | Mmm, mmm, we’re gonna go home now and you can… | 我们现在就回家 然后你就能 |
[42:47] | have a good meal. | 吃顿好的 |
[42:48] | Oh, ho ho ho. I needed that. | 正是我需要的 |
[42:58] | “A mother’s arms are made of tenderness, | 母亲的怀抱充满了柔情 |
[43:01] | and children sleep soundly in them.” | 孩童在母亲的怀抱中岂能不安睡 |
[43:04] | Victor Hugo. | 维克多·雨果[法国浪漫主义作家] |