时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously on “Criminal Minds”… | 《犯罪心理》前情回顾 |
[00:03] | Like, we really, we really shouldn’t meet like this. | 我们真的不该这样见面了 |
[00:06] | I know. | 我知道 |
[00:07] | But, uh, we gotta talk about some things. | 但有些事情我们得谈谈 |
[00:09] | Everyone, this is our new section chief. | 各位 这是新任部长 |
[00:10] | This is Agent Mateo Cruz. | 马特奥·科鲁兹探员 |
[00:12] | You could have mentioned this. | 你应该提一句的 |
[00:13] | I got word minutes after we had breakfast. | 我们吃完早饭后我才接到通知 |
[00:16] | Cruz has risen through the ranks. | 科鲁兹爬得很快 |
[00:18] | You ever heard of this Cruz guy? | 你以前听过科鲁兹这个人吗 |
[00:21] | Yeah, I’ve heard his name. | 听过 |
[00:22] | Every time your name was mentioned today | 今天每次大家提到你的名字 |
[00:23] | and every time I didn’t say, | 我都不能直接说 |
[00:24] | hey, yeah, I know him, I’m lying. | 对 我认识他 我在说谎 |
[00:27] | That case could stay open for a couple of years. | 那案子可能再有个一两年都不会结案 |
[00:29] | It’s already been almost 3. | 已经过了快三年了 |
[00:31] | Can’t we just say we’re on assignment? | 就不能说我们是有任务在身吗 |
[00:33] | No one can know. | 没人可以知道 |
[00:35] | 私人号码 拨号中 | |
[01:46] | If I were you, | 如果我是你 |
[01:48] | I would save my strength. | 就不会挣扎浪费力气 |
[02:26] | Chief Strauss. | 施特劳斯部长 |
[02:27] | Agent Jareau. | 洁婼探员 |
[02:28] | Welcome. | 欢迎 |
[02:30] | I’ve been ordered to brief you on your new assignment. | 我向你简单介绍一下新任务 |
[02:32] | You’ll be splitting time between here and D.C. | 你得在华盛顿和这里两头跑 |
[02:35] | So I haven’t been drafted? | 我还没有被征调 |
[02:37] | Your transfer to State was a necessary backstop. | 你调任国务院是必要的掩饰 |
[02:41] | This mission is code word classified. | 这项任务是机密 |
[02:43] | Even the personnel reporting to you | 就连向你汇报工作的人员 |
[02:45] | will not know the nature of your work. | 都不会知道你的工作性质 |
[02:48] | You need to change. | 你得换身衣服 |
[02:49] | You just lost us a valuable asset. | 你害我们失去了珍贵的线人 |
[02:51] | Me? That terrorist got hurt trying to escape. | 我 那个恐怖分子受伤了想逃跑 |
[02:56] | You were right. | 你说得对 |
[02:58] | He talked? | 他供出什么了吗 |
[02:59] | Yeah, well, he started to, and then this. | 对 他刚开始说 然后就发生这种事 |
[03:06] | Agent Jareau, this is Mateo Cruz. | 洁婼探员 这位是马特奥·科鲁兹 |
[03:08] | He’s heading up the taskforce. | 他负责特遣部队 |
[03:10] | All right, follow me. | 跟我来 |
[03:15] | Hastings, do you have a minute? | 黑斯廷斯 你有空吗 |
[03:20] | Was this man tortured to death? | 这人是被折磨致死的吗 |
[03:22] | This man is al-qaeda operative Savin Mubari. | 他是基地组织特务萨文·穆巴里 |
[03:24] | He was one of Bin Laden’s couriers, and, yes, he was. | 生前是本拉登的情报员 对 生前 |
[03:27] | Didn’t anyone tell you to get changed? | 没人告诉你要换衣服吗 |
[03:29] | Hastings, why don’t you say | 黑斯廷斯 跟行为分析组的 |
[03:30] | hello to SSA Jennifer Jareau from the BAU. | 特别督察探员洁妮芙·洁婼打个招呼吧 |
[03:33] | She’ll be handling female interrogations. | 她将负责审问女性 |
[03:36] | We don’t need a profile if we know we’re looking for Bin Laden. | 我们知道要找的是本拉登 不需要侧写 |
[03:38] | I’m not a profiler. | 我不是侧写师 |
[03:40] | I was the communications liaison. | 我之前是通信联络员 |
[03:42] | Hell, then why is she even here? | 那她来这干什么 |
[03:43] | Stand down. Jareau is a proven mediator. | 收敛点 洁婼是名优秀的联络员 |
[03:48] | Don’t get comfortable. This places changes people. | 别大意 这地方能改变一个人 |
[03:51] | I can’t imagine what it’ll do to someone like you. | 不敢想象你会变成什么样 |
[03:58] | Arrogance aside, Hastings is CIA elite, so… | 黑斯廷斯是有些傲慢 但他是中情局的精英 |
[04:02] | How can you say that? | 你怎么能这么说 |
[04:03] | He just tortured a man to death. | 他刚刚把一个人折磨致死 |
[04:06] | The bureau and the CIA handle things differently, but… | 联调局跟中情局的处事方式不同 但 |
[04:09] | Hastings didn’t do this. | 这不是黑斯廷斯干的 |
[04:18] | Who’s the woman? | 那女人是谁 |
[04:19] | That’s Nadia, Mubari’s wife. | 她叫娜迪亚 是穆巴里的妻子 |
[04:23] | Does she know anything? | 她了解情况吗 |
[04:24] | It’s up to you to find out. | 这要靠你来发掘了 |
[04:26] | Agent Jareau, | 洁婼探员 |
[04:29] | You’ll be working closely with him on this assignment. | 执行任务时你要跟他紧密合作 |
[04:31] | Very nice to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[04:34] | JJ’s cell still hasn’t shown up. | 还是不能定位小洁的手机 |
[04:37] | I’m telling you, Hotch, she’s in trouble. | 霍奇 她肯定出事了 |
[04:39] | Garcia’s tracking her car now. | 加西亚在追踪她的车 |
[04:40] | Agent Sharp, will you take agent Jareau’s son to my office? | 夏普探员 请把洁婼探员的儿子带去我办公室 |
[04:42] | It’s an emergency. | 事出紧急 |
[04:43] | – Yes, sir. – Thank you. | -是的 长官 -谢谢 |
[04:44] | You go with her, love. | 跟她去吧 宝贝 |
[04:46] | I found it. It’s on the south side of the street. | 找到了 在街道南边 |
[04:51] | They’re here. | 他们来了 |
[04:57] | I’ll let you know. | 我会通知你的 |
[04:59] | JJ’s car parked on constitution. | 小洁的车停在老地方 |
[05:00] | Morgan and Reid are on their way. | 摩根和里德正赶过去 |
[05:02] | Find Matt Cruz. He’ll know what’s going on. | 找马特·科鲁兹 他知道这是怎么回事 |
[05:04] | Section chief Matt Cruz? | 马特·科鲁兹部长吗 |
[05:07] | Grant, it’s Garcia. | 格兰特 我是加西亚 |
[05:08] | I need to speak to Matt Cruz. | 请让马特·科鲁兹接电话 |
[05:08] | That’s why I couldn’t tell you on the phone. | 所以我不能在电话里跟你说 |
[05:10] | JJ made me promise. | 小洁让我保证过 |
[05:11] | Yeah, I know what time it is. Get him now. | 我知道现在几点 马上让他接电话 |
[05:12] | Well, she was afraid someone was listening, | 她害怕被监听 |
[05:13] | but what does Cruz have to do with JJ’s disappearance? | 但小洁失踪跟科鲁兹有什么关系 |
[05:15] | They worked together at The State Department. | 他们曾在国务院共事 |
[05:18] | Neither one has mentioned that. | 但他们都没提过这事 |
[05:20] | They couldn’t. Their assignment was classified. | 他们不能说 因为那是机密任务 |
[05:22] | No, past tense. | 不 都已经过去了 |
[05:23] | JJ worked at The State Department years ago. | 小洁在国务院工作是很多年前的事 |
[05:25] | I thought that, too, | 我之前也这么想 |
[05:26] | until Cruz was assigned here | 直到科鲁兹被调到这里 |
[05:28] | and the secret calls and texts started again. | 神秘电话和短信又出现了 |
[05:30] | Look, all I know is, is JJ said if anything every happened to her | 我只知道 小洁说如果她出了什么事 |
[05:33] | that Cruz would know what to do. | 科鲁兹知道该怎么做 |
[05:35] | Sir, there’s a problem. | 长官 有麻烦了 |
[05:36] | Chief Cruz isn’t answering | 科鲁兹部长没接电话 |
[05:38] | and GPS on his mobile isn’t transmitting. | 他手机的GPS信号也没有传输信号 |
[05:40] | That’s the same thing as JJ. | 跟小洁一样 |
[05:43] | Garcia, have Rossi and Blake check out Cruz’s house, | 加西亚 让罗西和布莱克去科鲁兹家看看 |
[05:45] | and, Anderson, put Agent Jareau’s family in protective custody. | 安德森 你负责监护洁婼探员的家人 |
[05:48] | This is SSA Hotchner with the BAU. | 我是行为分析组特别督察探员霍奇纳 |
[05:50] | I need to speak to the director. | 我找局长 |
[06:11] | They’re trying to access Integrity! | 他们想进入”诚信” |
[06:13] | We can’t let them get our codes! | 不能让他们知道我们的密码 |
[06:16] | You have forgotten. | 你忘了 |
[06:18] | I know exactly how to get what I want. | 我非常清楚怎样得到我想要的东西 |
[06:46] | “Why should we look to the past in order to prepare for the future? | 为什么要为展望未来而回首过去 |
[06:49] | Because there is nowhere else to look.” | 因为我们无处可看 |
[06:51] | James Burke. | 詹姆斯·伯克[科学史学家] |
[06:53] | The director’s behind closed doors | 局长和 |
[06:54] | with the Under Secretary of Arms Control | 军控和国际安全事务副国务卿 |
[06:57] | and International Security Affairs. | 开展过秘密行动 |
[06:58] | Hotch is on his way to the State Department to get some answers. | 霍奇去国务院讨说法了 |
[07:01] | We found JJ’s cell phone, but there wasn’t any sign of her. | 我们找到了小洁的手机 但没找到她人 |
[07:03] | Cruz is missing, too. | 科鲁兹也失踪了 |
[07:05] | His car is still in his garage, but mail and newspapers | 他的车还在车库 但信件和报纸 |
[07:07] | suggest that he’s been gone at least 24 hours. | 表明他已经失踪至少24小时了 |
[07:10] | I’m trying. | 我尽力了 |
[07:11] | I’m trying–I’m trying to pull data off of JJ’s phone, | 我尽力从小洁的手机里调出数据 |
[07:13] | but it’s like level 9 security. | 但她手机的安全系数极高 |
[07:15] | It would make Snowden weep. | 让斯诺登遇上都能哭出来 |
[07:17] | What about cell phone records? | 那手机记录呢 |
[07:18] | Encrypted. JJ’s and Cruz’s. | 加密了 小洁和科鲁兹的都是 |
[07:20] | That’s not surprising if they work for the State Department. | 他们为国务院做事的话 这也不出奇 |
[07:23] | But if that assignment was a backstop, | 但如果那个任务是个掩饰 |
[07:24] | then JJ’s transfer as D.O.D. liaison was her cover. | 那小洁调任国防部联络人就是掩饰身份 |
[07:27] | So what was she really doing that year? | 她那一年到底在做什么 |
[07:28] | That’s the first question Hotch is gonna ask. | 这是霍奇要问的第一个问题 |
[07:30] | Strauss was pressured by the executive branch | 施特劳斯受到行政部门的压力 |
[07:32] | to push JJ’s transfer through in 2010, | 加快小洁2010年的调任 |
[07:34] | so she would have known the reason why. | 所以她应该知道原因 |
[07:35] | Any assignment Strauss authorized | 施特劳斯授权的所有任务应该都 |
[07:36] | would be archived in the SCIF. | 归档在敏感信息隔离设施中 |
[07:38] | That facility is code word classified. | 那处设施要有密码才能进入 |
[07:40] | Ok, but Anderson can get you in. | 安德森能带你进去 |
[07:42] | He archives those reports. | 那些报告是他归档的 |
[07:44] | Blake, Rossi, JJ couldn’t have used the SCIF | 布莱克 罗西 小洁进入敏感信息隔离设施 |
[07:46] | without drawing attention. | 一定会惹人注意 |
[07:47] | She probably has it foxholed right here in the BAU. | 她也许会把资料就藏在行为分析组 |
[07:50] | We just need to find it. | 我们只需去找到它 |
[07:51] | And what are you not telling us? | 你还有什么事瞒着我们 |
[07:55] | Whoever took Cruz and JJ is highly trained | 绑走科鲁兹和小洁的人训练有素 |
[07:58] | and highly organized. | 办事井井有条 |
[08:00] | Justice, Defense, and State– | 司法部 国防部和国务院 |
[08:02] | They wouldn’t be on edge like this | 如果只是不见了两位探员 |
[08:03] | if this was a simple matter of two missing agents. | 他们不会这样坐立不安 |
[08:06] | Is Hotch worried that the recovery won’t be made a priority? | 霍奇是担心他们不会将救人作为首要任务吗 |
[08:09] | It’s our job to find the leverage that assures it is. | 我们的工作就是找到筹码 确保他们会先救人 |
[08:12] | Let’s get it done. | 快行动吧 |
[08:32] | The sooner you give me the security codes, | 你越早给我密码 |
[08:34] | the sooner this can end. | 折磨就越早结束 |
[08:37] | Say yes if you understand. | 明白的话就说”是” |
[08:50] | What the hell is going on? | 出什么事了 |
[08:51] | She just went crazy on me. I don’t know where it came from. | 她突然发狂了 不知道怎么回事 |
[08:55] | – Where’s the doll? – What doll? | -娃娃在哪 -什么娃娃 |
[08:57] | The doll. We need to find the doll. | 娃娃 我们得找到娃娃 |
[08:58] | It’s ok. Calm down. | 没事的 冷静点 |
[09:00] | Where is the doll? | 娃娃在哪 |
[09:01] | It was on the ground outside. | 在外面的地上 |
[09:22] | Translate, please. | 请帮我翻译 |
[09:24] | Me? | 我吗 |
[09:26] | That was your first step at developing rapport. | 这是发展协调关系的第一步 |
[09:28] | We need to build on that. | 之后都得靠这个 |
[09:45] | My name is Jennifer. | 我叫洁妮芙 |
[09:47] | This is Michael. | 这位是迈克尔 |
[09:54] | Was that your child’s? | 这娃娃是你孩子的吗 |
[10:01] | Where is she? | 她在哪 |
[10:08] | Quetta. | 奎达 |
[10:09] | She’s in Pakistan. | 她在巴基斯坦 |
[10:10] | Ok, uh, tell her if she gives us the names | 跟她说 如果她告诉我们 |
[10:13] | of the men that dealt with her husband, | 跟他丈夫交易的那些人的名字 |
[10:14] | we’ll reunite her with her daughter. | 我们就让她们母女团圆 |
[10:16] | We can’t tell her that. | 不能这么说 |
[10:19] | Ok, we can, but we can’t actually do it. | 可以这么说 但我们不能那么做 |
[10:25] | Jareau… | 洁婼 |
[10:29] | You understand, we can’t launch a mission | 你明白我们不能展开行动 |
[10:31] | to rescue one prisoner’s daughter. Right? | 去救囚犯的女儿吧 |
[10:37] | Most of the files are kept on hard copy | 大部分文件都以复印件的形式保存 |
[10:39] | to prevent digital espionage. | 以防止数字间谍活动 |
[10:40] | Ok. Good thing one of us reads 20,000 words per minute. | 幸好我俩中有一个每分钟能阅读两万个单词的人 |
[10:44] | Time to get my spy face on. | 该展现我间谍的一面了 |
[10:50] | This has to be JJ’s foxhole. | 这肯定就是小洁藏东西的地方了 |
[10:53] | It was her office when she was liaison. | 这是她当联络人时的办公室 |
[10:55] | Hotch handles most of the paperwork now, | 现在由霍奇处理大部分书面工作 |
[10:57] | but before JJ was a profiler, | 但在小洁成为侧写员之前 |
[10:59] | she reviewed cases in here. | 她就在这里评估案件 |
[11:01] | Well, she wouldn’t hide anything too far out of reach. | 她一定会把东西藏在触手可及之处 |
[11:11] | All right, 4 digits. Any ideas? | 好了 四位数 有想法吗 |
[11:13] | Henry’s birthday is November 12. | 亨利的生日是11月12日 |
[11:17] | 1112 1112. | |
[11:21] | That’s too easy. | 太简单了 |
[11:23] | Try 2008, the year she became a mom. | 试试2008 那一年她成为了母亲 |
[11:28] | Yep. | 对了 |
[11:39] | What’s Integrity? | “诚信”是什么 |
[11:40] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[11:42] | But someone does. | 但有人知道 |
[11:46] | Agent Hotchner, | 霍奇纳探员 |
[11:47] | we told you we were handling this. | 我们说过正在处理 |
[11:49] | Yes, Madame Secretary. | 是的 国务卿女士 |
[11:50] | I thought it would be a good idea if we shared information. | 我认为共享信息对彼此都好 |
[11:54] | Tell us what you know. | 告诉我们你的信息 |
[11:55] | Well, it might save time if you told me | 如果您告诉我洁婼探员2010年 |
[11:57] | the true nature of Agent Jareau’s reassignment in 2010. | 那个任务的真相 就能节省很多时间 |
[12:02] | She was D.O.D. liaison to the State Department, | 她是国防部驻国务院联络人 |
[12:04] | but you already know that. | 但这个你早就知道了 |
[12:08] | I know that that was her backstop. | 我知道那是她的伪装 |
[12:09] | I’m referring to something called “Integrity”. | 我指的是某个叫做”诚信”的东西 |
[12:14] | Clear the room, please. | 请大家都出去 |
[12:21] | “Integrity.” | “诚信” |
[12:28] | Garcia, cross-reference keyword “Integrity” | 加西亚 将关键词”诚信” |
[12:30] | against Middle East operations dating back to 2010. | 交叉比对2010年的中东任务 |
[12:32] | Focus specifically on military action | 尤其注意跟奥萨马·本·拉登 |
[12:34] | taken against Osama Bin Laden and/or Al-Qaeda. | 和/或基地组织有关的军事行动 |
[12:37] | Now we’re talkin’. | 这还差不多 |
[12:40] | What did you find? | 找到什么了 |
[12:41] | A ghost file in a ghost folder | 没人想让我知道的 |
[12:42] | on a ghost server that nobody wants me to know about. | 幽灵服务器里的幽灵文件夹里的幽灵文件 |
[12:45] | I’ll have to resurrect some gigabytes. | 我得恢复千兆字节的文件 |
[12:47] | So Agent Jareau was on a taskforce to find Bin Laden | 洁婼探员当时的任务是找到本·拉登 |
[12:50] | and Integrity was the name of the operation? | “诚信”是行动的名字 |
[12:52] | No. | 不是 |
[12:53] | Integrity’s the name of a database born out of that mission. | “诚信”是那个任务相关的数据库的名字 |
[12:56] | A failsafe put in place | 安置有一定的防盗安全措施 |
[12:57] | to protect covert agents and operations. | 来保护秘密特工和相关行动 |
[12:59] | You shouldn’t even know it exists. | 你甚至不该知道它的存在 |
[13:01] | But agent Jareau and agent Cruz know, | 但是洁婼探员和科鲁兹探员知道 |
[13:03] | and that’s why they’ve been taken. | 所以他们被绑架了 |
[13:05] | We believe so. | 我们认为是这样 |
[13:06] | Both have the necessary codes to access the system. | 他们知道进入系统的密码 |
[13:12] | Reid. | 里德 |
[13:15] | Why was JJ in the middle east? | 小洁为什么会在中东 |
[13:17] | And what were Cruz and Strauss doing there? | 科鲁兹和施特劳斯怎么也在 |
[13:25] | But she’s already given us the names of two high-level terrorists. | 她已供出两名高级恐怖分子 |
[13:27] | To assure her family’s safety, | 为了保证家人的安全 |
[13:29] | she’ll be even more willing to cooperate. | 接下来她会更加配合我们 |
[13:31] | We can’t risk U.S. casualties | 我们不能让美军冒着生命危险 |
[13:32] | trying to save a terrorist’s daughter. | 去拯救一个恐怖分子的女儿 |
[13:34] | Well, she was married to one, | 她只是嫁给了一个恐怖分子 |
[13:35] | but Nadia is a mother first. | 母亲才是娜迪亚最重要的角色 |
[13:38] | Look, she’s clutching that doll | 她紧抓着那个娃娃 |
[13:39] | as if her life depends on it. | 好像那是她唯一的希望 |
[13:40] | We put her daughter in her arms instead, | 如果我们能让她们母女团聚 |
[13:42] | she’ll tell us everything. | 她会告诉我们一切 |
[13:44] | Agent Jareau has a valid point. | 洁婼探员说得在理 |
[13:46] | The child’s definitely her achilles heel. | 那个孩子就是她的弱点 |
[13:48] | What if she’s already given us everything? | 如果她已经把她知道的都说了呢 |
[13:50] | Two terrorists her husband knew, OK. | 两个她丈夫认识的恐怖分子 |
[13:52] | But neither provided tangible leads to OBL. | 但是两个人都跟本·拉登没有直接关联 |
[13:55] | She could be stalling. | 她可能是在拖延 |
[13:56] | And what if she’s not? | 万一不是呢 |
[13:57] | What if she has one more name | 万一她还知道一个跟本·拉登有关的 |
[13:59] | that gets us Bin Laden? | 重要人物呢 |
[14:00] | Well, that’s a risk worth taking. | 这个险值得冒 |
[14:07] | OK, I’ll contact Secretary Jackson. | 好吧 我去联系杰克逊国务卿 |
[14:23] | All right, our fourth person is Michael Hastings, | 第四个人是迈克尔·黑斯廷斯 |
[14:27] | CIA operative, | 中情局特工 |
[14:28] | killed in action April 24, 2011. | 在2011年4月24日的行动中遇害 |
[14:31] | Operation classified. | 机密行动 |
[14:33] | This isn’t right. | 情况不妙 |
[14:34] | The U.S. doesn’t commemorate clandestine operations. | 美军是不会记录机密行动的 |
[14:37] | These are surveillance images. | 而这些的确是监控画面 |
[14:38] | So who took them? | 那到底是谁拍的呢 |
[14:39] | The same person who killed Hastings. | 就是杀了黑斯廷斯的人 |
[14:42] | Let’s hope Hotch can find out who that was. | 希望霍奇能找出那个人 |
[14:45] | There are ongoing back channel negotiations we can’t disrupt. | 有一些秘密谈判是我们不能干预的 |
[14:48] | So agents Jareau and Cruz get written off? | 那就不管洁婼探员和科鲁兹探员了吗 |
[14:50] | I know they’re your team, | 我知道他们是你的队员 |
[14:52] | but they’re not your problem. | 但是你不用管那么多 |
[14:53] | Who killed Agent Hastings? | 是谁杀了黑斯廷斯探员 |
[14:56] | He was a senior member of the taskforce you assembled. | 他是你召集的那个特别行动组的高级成员 |
[15:10] | His name is Tivon Askari, | 他叫提冯·阿斯卡里 |
[15:12] | former Iraqi Special Forces. | 前伊拉克特种部队成员 |
[15:14] | A turned interrogator, Askari aided in debriefing informants. | 阿斯卡里后来成了审讯员 帮忙传递信息 |
[15:20] | He was our lead translator | 他一直是我们的主要翻译员 |
[15:22] | until an attack on the taskforce | 直到一次特遣部队遇袭 |
[15:24] | exposed him as a traitor. | 暴露了他的身份 |
[15:26] | Following the attack, Jareau and Cruz | 袭击发生后 洁婼和科鲁兹 |
[15:28] | uncovered among his belongings | 在他的物品中发现了 |
[15:30] | surveillance images and detailed intelligence | 关于我们内部人员的监控录像 |
[15:33] | on our own people. | 和详细情报信息 |
[15:34] | Where is he now? | 他现在在哪里 |
[15:35] | Askari went to ground, | 阿斯卡里潜逃之后 |
[15:36] | we’ve been looking for him ever since. | 我们就一直在找他 |
[15:38] | Well, he wouldn’t have resurfaced without a reason. | 他重新浮出水面肯定是有原因的 |
[15:40] | He knows how valuable access to something like Integrity | 他知道能进入”诚信”这样的数据库 |
[15:42] | would be to our enemies, | 对我们的敌人来说意义重大 |
[15:43] | and if you have no idea where he is, | 如果你还完全不知道他在哪里 |
[15:44] | then agents Cruz and Jareau | 那科鲁兹探员和洁婼探员 |
[15:45] | – are running out of time. – What you need to do, | -就危在旦夕了 -探员 你需要做的 |
[15:46] | agent, is stand down. | 就是放手不管 |
[15:48] | We are handling this. | 我们会妥善处理的 |
[15:50] | This needs to be managed a little more delicately | 此事情需要非常微妙地解决掉 |
[15:53] | than by the coarse hands of the BAU. | 不需要你们行为分析组粗手粗脚的掺合 |
[15:56] | What that means, | 也就是说 |
[15:57] | no more SCIF break-ins. | 不要再闯入敏感信息隔离设施 |
[15:59] | No more database searches. | 不要再搜索相关数据库 |
[16:03] | Go back to chasing serial killers. | 去追查该你们负责的连环杀手 |
[16:05] | This is a State matter. | 这件事由国务院来管 |
[16:18] | – Yeah. – They just locked us out. | -什么事 -他们不让我们参与行动了 |
[16:19] | Is State doing anything to find JJ and Cruz? | 国务院在想办法寻找小洁和科鲁兹了吗 |
[16:22] | No. | 没有 |
[16:23] | So what are we gonna do? | 那我们该怎么办 |
[16:25] | We call in reinforcements. | 我们也请求支援 |
[16:39] | This is Prentiss. | 我是潘提斯 |
[16:41] | Hotch, what’s wrong? | 霍奇 怎么了 |
[16:44] | Debrief me on the plane. I’m on my way. | 飞机上再跟我细说 我立刻出发 |
[17:15] | Soon. | 快了 |
[17:36] | Extraction team is on approach. | 特别营救小组就快到了 |
[17:38] | They should have Nadia’s daughter momentarily. | 他们马上就能找到娜迪亚的女儿 |
[17:40] | Helo’s on the ground. | 直升机降落了 |
[17:41] | Roger, team 3, we are picking up activity in sector 9. | 收到 三队 我们从第九区开始行动 |
[17:45] | Extraction’s in place. Go, go, go! | 准备就绪 行动 |
[18:00] | We’ve got a family. | 我们找到了一家人 |
[18:02] | Two adults, one child. | 两个成人 一个儿童 |
[18:04] | Can you confirm their identities? | 能确定他们的身份吗 |
[18:07] | It’s the target. We have the girl. | 是目标人员 我们找到那个女孩了 |
[18:09] | Proceed with extraction. | 营救行动继续进行 |
[18:12] | We’re taking fire! | 开火了 |
[18:15] | Take cover. | 快寻找掩护 |
[18:16] | Pull out of there. Pull out of there now! | 撤退 立刻撤退 |
[18:18] | Pull out! | 撤退 |
[18:19] | That was an explosion. | 肯定是爆炸了 |
[18:21] | All right, get them back on line. | 重新连线 |
[18:24] | Get them back on the line. | 重新连线 |
[18:25] | Team 3… | 三队 |
[18:26] | Team 3. This is overwatch Alpha. Come in. Over. | 三队 这里是一号监控台 请讲话 完毕 |
[18:30] | Team 3, report. | 三队 请汇报情况 |
[18:32] | Team 3, this is overwatch Alpha. Report. | 三队 这里是一号监控台 请汇报情况 |
[18:44] | According to interpol data, | 根据国际刑警组织的数据 |
[18:45] | Askari is as bad as they get. | 阿斯卡里恶贯满盈 |
[18:47] | Highly educated member of the republican guard | 他接受过共和国卫队的高级教育 |
[18:49] | caught torturing POWs off the clock for fun. | 长时间折磨人质来取乐 |
[18:53] | I’m sending you his profile now. | 我把他的侧写发给你们 |
[18:57] | So this is who has JJ? | 这就是绑架小洁的人吗 |
[18:59] | His name speaks volumes. | 他的名字意味深长啊 |
[19:01] | Tivon means “Student of Nature”, | 提冯的意思是”热爱自然” |
[19:02] | yet Askari means soldier. | 而阿斯卡里的意思是”士兵” |
[19:03] | Askari’s methods appear well documented. | 阿斯卡里的折磨方法全部都有记录 |
[19:06] | He’s organized, he’s meticulous. | 他做事有条不紊 |
[19:07] | He typically spends 24 hours with his subjects before they break. | 总会在征服目标人质前和他们呆上一天 |
[19:10] | They’ve had Cruz at least that long. | 他们抓走科鲁兹至少也有一天了 |
[19:12] | It looks like this guy | 看来这家伙 |
[19:13] | uses most of the standard torture techniques. | 会使用大部分的标准拷问手段 |
[19:15] | He even keeps his ritual to an established timeline, | 甚至有明确的时间表 |
[19:18] | a so-called perfect methodology | 经过多年实践 |
[19:21] | evolved through years of practice. | 总结出的所谓完美方法 |
[19:23] | No sexual torture. | 不使用性虐 |
[19:25] | Maybe he has lines he doesn’t cross. | 也许他也有不会跨越的那条线 |
[19:27] | Typically, professional torturers are driven | 一般来说 职业拷问者 |
[19:29] | by a false sense of moral superiority. | 是出于一种错误的道德责任感 |
[19:30] | They don’t derive sexual pleasure from the cruelty they inflict. | 他们不会从折磨中获得性快感 |
[19:33] | But Askari isn’t just a torturer. | 但阿斯卡里不只是拷问者 |
[19:34] | He’s a sadistic serial killer. | 还是个嗜血成性的连环杀手 |
[19:36] | And they love getting off. | 这种人喜欢性奋的感觉 |
[19:45] | Guys, I may have two more victims we can attribute to Askari. | 也许还有两名被害人死于阿斯卡里手下 |
[19:49] | Savin Mubari and his wife Nadia. | 萨文·穆巴里和他的妻子娜迪亚 |
[19:52] | He was a known confidant to Bin Laden’s. | 他是本拉登的心腹 |
[19:54] | Both were at the camp where JJ worked. | 他俩当时在小洁工作的营地 |
[19:56] | Then JJ would have been assigned to interrogate Nadia. | 小洁可能是被派去审问娜迪亚的 |
[19:59] | Do we know what happened to her? | 她怎么了 |
[20:00] | M.O. matches all of Askari’s victims except for one thing. | 作案手法和阿斯卡里的其他死者相符 除了一点 |
[20:03] | She was raped. | 她被强奸了 |
[20:04] | So what was different about her? | 她究竟有什么不同 |
[20:07] | Maybe she lasted the longest. | 也许她坚持得最久 |
[20:08] | If his ritual dictates a specific timeline, | 如果他习惯遵从特定的时间表 |
[20:10] | any new aspect would fall later in his routine. | 那后面也许会出现新的手段 |
[20:12] | So the longer JJ holds out, | 就是说小洁撑得越久 |
[20:14] | the greater the likelihood that’ll happen to her. | 就越有可能被强奸 |
[20:16] | So how much time does JJ have? | 小洁还有多少时间 |
[20:19] | A few hours. | 几小时 |
[20:29] | No, no, no, what are you doing? | 不 不 你要做什么 |
[20:32] | It’s ok. | 没事的 |
[20:32] | You son of a bitch! | 你个混蛋 |
[20:34] | It’s ok. | 没事的 |
[20:35] | You have 5 seconds to give me what I want. | 你有五秒钟的时间 把我要的东西给我 |
[20:38] | 5… | 五 |
[20:40] | – 4… – You kill him, your plan is ruined! | -四 -杀了他 你的计划就失败了 |
[20:43] | – 3 – Stop counting! | -三 -别倒数了 |
[20:44] | – 2 – Please! | -二 -求你了 |
[20:45] | – 1… – No. | -一 -不 |
[20:47] | No! | 不 |
[20:55] | Let her down. | 把她放下来 |
[21:14] | You don’t have to come. | 你们不用跟来 |
[21:16] | We know. | 我们知道 |
[21:18] | This is gonna destroy her. | 这会让她崩溃的 |
[21:20] | It isn’t your fault. | 不是你的错 |
[21:21] | Like hell. | 才怪 |
[21:23] | I was the one who said we should go get her daughter. | 是我说该去把她女儿接来的 |
[21:30] | Nadia? | 娜迪亚 |
[21:33] | Nadia? | 娜迪亚 |
[21:51] | When war broke out, it looks like Askari’s talents | 战争爆发后 阿斯卡里的才能 |
[21:53] | were recruited by the regime to break potential informants | 被当局用来拷问可能的线人 |
[21:57] | as well as captured U.S. Troops. | 以及被俘的美军士兵 |
[21:59] | So Askari works for the highest bidder. | 阿斯卡里效忠于出价最高的人 |
[22:01] | How does a guy who tortured U.S. soldiers | 一个折磨美军士兵的人 |
[22:02] | get drafted to our side? | 怎么会被招到我方来 |
[22:04] | Wait, I might know that. | 等等 我可能知道 |
[22:05] | I uploaded that ghost file | 我把幽灵文件 |
[22:07] | to my private cloud server. | 上传到了我的私有云服务器上 |
[22:09] | The order was given by Chief Cruz. | 是科鲁兹部长的命令 |
[22:14] | Why would Cruz enlist a man like Askari? | 科鲁兹怎么会要像阿斯卡里这样的人 |
[22:17] | He needed a high-ranking partner to put him in position. | 他需要一个高级别的同伴才能获得应有的地位 |
[22:20] | So what are we saying, Cruz and Askari were working together? | 这是什么意思 科鲁兹和阿斯卡里是同伙吗 |
[22:23] | Then JJ’s in more danger than we thought. | 那小洁的处境比我们想的更危险 |
[22:32] | Hey. Welcome back. | 欢迎回来 |
[22:35] | How was your trip home? | 这趟回家怎么样 |
[22:37] | What’s wrong with you? | 你怎么了 |
[22:38] | Nothing’s wrong. I’m pregnant. | 没什么 我怀孕了 |
[22:43] | Is that a good thing? | 是好事吗 |
[22:45] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[22:47] | Yeah, Will and I have been trying. | 是啊 我和威尔一直在努力 |
[22:49] | It’s just… | 只是 |
[22:52] | I never imagined finding out about it here. | 我从没想到会在这里知道这事 |
[22:55] | Well, then… | 那就 |
[22:57] | congratulations. | 恭喜了 |
[23:01] | Jareau. | 洁婼 |
[23:03] | There’s a call for you from BAU. | 行为分析组的电话找你 |
[23:05] | Some kind of emergency involving Emily? | 好像是和艾米莉有关的紧急事件 |
[23:10] | Who’s Emily? | 艾米莉是谁 |
[23:22] | JJ. | 小洁 |
[23:25] | God, you’re freezing. | 天啊 你冻僵了 |
[23:28] | Emily. | 艾米莉 |
[23:30] | How did you find me? | 你怎么找到我的 |
[23:32] | It doesn’t matter. | 这不重要 |
[23:35] | It’s taking everything. | 我快坚持不住了 |
[23:38] | I can’t… | 我没法 |
[23:40] | I think I might break. | 我可能不行了 |
[23:43] | You have to break. | 你得告诉他们 |
[23:45] | No, I… | 不 我 |
[23:47] | This has to end. | 一切要有个了结 |
[23:49] | Matt… | 马特 |
[23:50] | How did you– | 你怎么 |
[23:51] | I thought you– I thought you were dead. | 我以为 我以为你死了 |
[23:52] | I know. They’re trying to break you. | 我知道 他们是为了让你崩溃 |
[23:57] | I…I must be seeing things. | 我 我一定是出现幻觉了 |
[24:03] | You have to break. | 你得告诉他们 |
[24:06] | You can’t take much more of this. | 你承受得够多了 |
[24:08] | No… | 不 |
[24:11] | The time has come to give up your security codes. | 是时候交出你的安全密码了 |
[24:15] | No… | 不 |
[24:31] | Cruz never officially put his name in for section chief. | 科鲁兹从没正式申请过部长的职位 |
[24:33] | Well, somebody did. | 有人帮他申请的 |
[24:34] | Or he pulled strings, called in favors to get closer to JJ. | 或者他动了些关系 找人帮忙以便靠近小洁 |
[24:37] | Emily, you saw JJ during this time. | 艾米莉 你那期间见过小洁 |
[24:39] | Did she ever mention cruz or details of the investigation? | 她提到过科鲁兹或是调查的具体情况吗 |
[24:46] | The first thing I’m doing when we get to Paris is having this removed. | 我到了巴黎的第一件事就是去掉这东西 |
[24:50] | How could a brand hurt more than getting staked? | 印记怎么会比被刺还疼 |
[24:53] | Maybe it’s a psychosomatic itch you’re scratching? | 也许是心理上的瘙痒 |
[24:56] | The brand left an emotional toll, | 印记留下了感情创伤 |
[24:58] | Doyle established dominance over you | 道尔在你身上留下印记 |
[25:01] | by marking you as his. | 表明你是属于他的 |
[25:02] | A stake–I mean you overcame death. | 而刺伤 你战胜了死亡 |
[25:04] | The ultimate victory over your foe. | 对你的敌人而言这可是终极胜利 |
[25:07] | Why suffer a pain you’re proud of? | 你所自豪的事怎么会觉得疼呢 |
[25:11] | Or you could always get another tattoo. | 或者你可以再弄个纹身 |
[25:13] | Yeah, something transformative, like a… | 有蜕变意思的 比如 |
[25:16] | a phoenix. | 一只凤凰 |
[25:19] | or a blackbird. | 或乌鸫 |
[25:21] | I love the song. | 我喜欢那首歌 |
[25:23] | But something tells me I shouldn’t tread in your waters. | 但我有种感觉 不该照你说的做 |
[25:27] | Come on, JJ. Something’s obviously different about you. | 小洁 你身上很明显有变化 |
[25:31] | You commandeered an interpol jet. | 你征用了一架国际刑警的飞机 |
[25:33] | You’re profiling me. | 你对我做侧写 |
[25:36] | Why didn’t you say your transfer was a backstop? | 你为什么不说这次调任是另有目的呢 |
[25:41] | Oh, I know that look. | 我知道你这表情的意思 |
[25:43] | The “I can’t trust anyone but myself” look. I invented it. | 就是”除了自己我谁都不信” 我发明的 |
[25:47] | Do you ever feel like you’re in way over your head? | 你是否有过无法承受的感觉 |
[25:53] | I got assigned to an information hunt. | 我受指派进行情报收集工作 |
[25:56] | Instead, I am chasing an unsub who killed my informant. | 实际上 我在追捕杀死我线人的嫌犯 |
[26:01] | What would Hotch tell you to do? | 霍奇会建议你怎么做 |
[26:04] | Focus on victimology, let behavior lead the way. | 专注分析被害人心理 跟随行为的引导 |
[26:07] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[26:08] | Who did your unsub kill? | 那个嫌犯杀了谁 |
[26:10] | The one person I was getting through to. | 我试图搞定的一个人 |
[26:12] | Why? | 为什么 |
[26:13] | Because I was getting through to… | 因为我正在想办法 |
[26:17] | I was getting through to her. | 我在想办法做她的工作 |
[26:23] | What if she was about to expose her killer? | 假如她当时正打算揭发杀手呢 |
[26:27] | Someone on the inside? | 或许是内部的人 |
[26:29] | It sounds like it’s time for you to be the blackbird and flip the script. | 是时候该你成为乌鸫 反转剧情了 |
[26:38] | JJ suspected a double agent. | 小洁怀疑一个双重特工 |
[26:40] | She could have been talking about Cruz. | 她也许怀疑的是科鲁兹 |
[26:41] | If Cruz is working with Askari, why take JJ? | 如果科鲁兹跟阿斯卡里合作 为什么要抓走小洁 |
[26:44] | His clearance level is higher than hers. | 他的许可级别比她的要高 |
[26:45] | At interpol, our most sensitive information | 国际刑警组织里 大部分机密信息 |
[26:47] | requires two ranking agents to gain access. | 需要两个高级探员才可以访问 |
[26:50] | Maybe the Integrity systems require the same. | 也许诚信系统也有相同规定 |
[26:52] | But when agents are compromised, | 可是一旦探员妥协 |
[26:53] | their security privileges are revoked. | 他们的安全特权就会被取消 |
[26:55] | JJ’s codes shouldn’t work. | 小洁的密码就会失效 |
[26:57] | If he knew what he was doing, | 如果他清楚自己的行动 |
[26:58] | he could reroute the system updates | 他可以变更系统更新 |
[27:01] | that would render their security codes useless. | 这就导致他们的安全密码失效 |
[27:03] | Where would he have to do to do that? | 他要去哪里操作 |
[27:04] | Straight to the source. | 直接进入数据源 |
[27:05] | He’d have to hard-line into the servers, | 他必须强行侵入服务器 |
[27:08] | but they’re scattered all over the country. | 但服务器都分散在全国各地 |
[27:09] | It would be difficult to transport JJ | 转移小洁的同时 |
[27:11] | and keep to Askari’s timeline. | 与阿斯卡里保持同步是很难的 |
[27:13] | He must have taken her someplace local. | 他只能带她去当地的某处 |
[27:15] | We need to figure out which server they’ve hacked. | 我们要查出哪里的服务器被黑了 |
[27:20] | It’s ok. | 没事的 |
[27:22] | It’s ok. | 没事的 |
[27:38] | Codes confirmed. Now we just need the second user. | 密码确认 现在需要第二个密码 |
[27:41] | I guess we don’t need you anymore. | 看来我们不需要你了 |
[27:43] | You hurt her, you’ll never get my codes. | 你敢伤害她 就别指望我的密码了 |
[27:47] | Ever. | 休想 |
[27:50] | Welcome back. | 欢迎回来 |
[27:52] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[27:53] | We’re getting nowhere on your inside man theory. | 关于你所说的内鬼 我们毫无发现 |
[27:56] | It’s because we’ve been looking in the wrong place. | 因为我们一直找错了地方 |
[27:58] | Where should we be looking? | 应该在哪里找 |
[28:00] | OPS. | 指挥营 |
[28:03] | You think the double agent’s one of us? | 你认为双重特工在我们当中 |
[28:07] | It would be the perfect infiltration plan. | 那真是天衣无缝的渗透计划 |
[28:10] | It’s the only way the extraction of Nadia’s daughter | 只有这样才能让营救娜迪亚女儿的计划 |
[28:11] | would have been compromised. | 付诸一炬 |
[28:12] | The mission was need to know. | 这个任务就是要得到信息 |
[28:14] | What are you proposing? | 你有什么建议 |
[28:15] | I’m not proposing anything. | 我没有任何建议 |
[28:17] | We’ve been authorized to use an off-base location | 我们有权使用军事基地外的设施 |
[28:19] | for enhanced interrogation of our own people. | 强化审讯自己人 |
[28:45] | I can’t believe Strauss signed off on this. | 不敢相信施特劳斯会批准这个方案 |
[28:47] | She didn’t. | 她没有 |
[28:49] | Jackson did. | 杰克逊批准了 |
[28:51] | You went over Strauss? | 你越过了施特劳斯 |
[28:54] | I didn’t think you had it in you. | 真没想到你有这能耐 |
[28:55] | Too many people have died for us. | 太多人为我们牺牲了 |
[29:12] | Hastings! | 黑斯廷斯 |
[29:14] | Fall back! | 撤退 |
[29:56] | What have you got, Garcia? | 有什么发现 加西亚 |
[29:57] | I found the relevant servers. | 我找到了相关服务器 |
[29:58] | How many were there? | 有多少 |
[29:59] | D.C. Area, 6. | 华盛顿地区六个 |
[30:00] | We need to narrow it down. | 我们需要缩小范围 |
[30:01] | We can ping the servers to see who’s hard-lined in. | 我们可以检测服务器 看有谁强行闯入 |
[30:04] | But the second we start knocking, | 但只要我们一开始联通 |
[30:05] | FBI data security is gonna know. | 联调局的数据安全系统就会知道 |
[30:06] | It’s not gonna be a big leap to figure out why we’re doing this. | 不用费多大功夫就能查出我们的目的 |
[30:08] | We won’t be here when they do. | 他们查到时我们已经离开了 |
[30:10] | Ok. I’m going in. | 好 我开始了 |
[30:12] | It’s not working. None of the servers are showing any active hard-lines. | 没用 没有服务器有被闯入的迹象 |
[30:15] | Then we’re back to square one. | 那我们又回到起点了 |
[30:16] | No, no. We don’t have time for that. | 不 我们没时间了 |
[30:17] | It’s already been 24 hours. | 已经24小时了 |
[30:18] | JJ’s beaming out of one of the sites. | 小洁就在其中一个地点 |
[30:19] | We’ll work our way down the list. | 我们挨个去查 |
[30:21] | Ok, sir, I’m sending coordinates now. | 好的 长官 我这就发送坐标 |
[30:35] | What happened? | 发生什么了 |
[30:37] | The convoy was attacked. | 卫队被袭击了 |
[30:39] | Hastings? | 黑斯廷斯呢 |
[30:42] | Taken, by Askari’s men. | 被阿斯卡里的人抓走了 |
[30:50] | There’s something else. | 还有其他情况 |
[30:58] | No. | 不 |
[31:02] | No…no. | 不要 |
[31:05] | I’m so sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[31:23] | Your code now, | 输入你的密码 |
[31:26] | or this time she loses more than her baby. | 不然 这次她失去的就不只是孩子了 |
[31:28] | Go to hell. | 去死吧 |
[31:29] | Your code! | 你的密码 |
[31:34] | Did you tell him I was pregnant? | 是你告诉他我怀孕了吗 |
[31:36] | Of course not. | 当然不是 |
[31:39] | I never told anyone. | 我谁都没说 |
[31:41] | Ok. | 好 |
[31:43] | It’s enough. | 够了 |
[31:45] | Come out. | 出来吧 |
[31:47] | Who are you talking to? | 你跟谁说话 |
[31:48] | Not to you, to your boss. | 不是你 是你的头儿 |
[31:51] | Come out and face me, you coward. | 出来面对我 你这个胆小鬼 |
[32:08] | Here, try this. | 来 喝了这个 |
[32:09] | Tea? I’m not drinking tea. JJ’s not drinking tea. | 茶 我不喝茶 小洁可没茶喝 |
[32:12] | You need to calm down. | 你得冷静 |
[32:12] | It’s been 24 hours, Kevin. | 已经过了24小时了 凯文 |
[32:13] | Do you know what happens after 24 hours? Because I do. | 你知道24小时之后会发生什么吗 我知道 |
[32:17] | – What was that? – Blackbird. | -是什么 -乌鸫 |
[32:18] | What does that mean? | 这是什么意思 |
[32:19] | I have no idea. | 我不知道 |
[32:21] | It’s JJ. | 是小洁 |
[32:28] | How did you know? | 你怎么知道的 |
[32:31] | Askari couldn’t possibly know that I was pregnant. | 阿斯卡里不可能知道我那时怀着孕 |
[32:34] | I didn’t tell anyone, not even my husband. | 我没告诉过任何人 甚至都没告诉我丈夫 |
[32:36] | I only told Matt, | 我只告诉过马特 |
[32:38] | right before you came and gave me that message from the BAU. | 紧接着你就进来告诉我来自行为分析组的口信 |
[32:43] | How long were you listening before you approached? | 进屋之前你在外面偷听了多久 |
[32:47] | The Humvee attack proved | 那次悍马袭击证实了 |
[32:48] | I was right about an inside man. | 我对有内鬼这件事的猜测是正确的 |
[32:52] | And look what it cost you. | 看看你付出的代价 |
[32:53] | You can threaten to kill me. | 你可以威胁要杀了我 |
[32:55] | Matt won’t give you what you want. | 就算这样他也不会招出密码 |
[32:58] | She’s right. | 她说得没错 |
[33:02] | Don’t I know it. | 我就知道 |
[33:12] | But I also know you, Matt. | 但是我也了解你 马特 |
[33:16] | And what line you won’t let me cross. | 我知道你决不允许我跨过的底线 |
[33:20] | Jareau is your Achilles Heel. | 洁婼是你唯一的弱点 |
[33:23] | And I don’t blame you. | 这不怪你 |
[33:25] | She is an attractive woman. | 她的确很迷人 |
[33:28] | Don’t touch her, you sick son of a bitch! | 别碰她 你这个变态的混蛋 |
[33:30] | No more games. | 别再耍把戏了 |
[33:32] | I want Integrity. | 我要”诚信” |
[33:34] | She’s the price. | 她就是你的报酬 |
[33:37] | No. No. | 不 不 |
[33:39] | Maybe… | 也许 |
[33:43] | I can make you one. | 我可以给你个孩子 |
[33:45] | Another one. | 一个新的生命 |
[33:48] | JJ must have logged in with a panic sequence | 小洁肯定是用紧急序列登陆了 |
[33:50] | that triggered a silent alarm. | 从而触发了无声报警系统 |
[33:51] | It’s pretty standard protocol. | 这是标准的程序 |
[33:52] | Enter your security codes backwards | 把你的密码倒着输入 |
[33:54] | and a preset alarm is activated, | 就会触发设定好的报警系统 |
[33:56] | in this case, blackbird. | 也就是我们现在看到的乌鸫 |
[33:59] | Oh, God, JJ sent that alert 30 minutes ago. | 天啊 小洁是半小时前发出的警报 |
[34:03] | They must have looped the system. | 他们肯定是把系统绕圈了 |
[34:04] | That’s why I couldn’t read any hard-lines. | 所以我读不到电话线上的讯号 |
[34:06] | Which of the servers send the message? | 报警信息是从哪个服务器发出的 |
[34:09] | Hands where we can see them. | 把手举起来 |
[34:11] | What–what–whoa, whoa. Whoa. | 搞什么 |
[34:13] | Utherlay oadchurchbray Utherlay oadchurchbray. | |
[34:15] | Utherlay oadchurchbray Utherlay oadchurchbray. | |
[34:17] | You don’t need to be a linguist to recognize pig latin. | 这种故意颠倒顺序的拉丁文不是语言学家也能破解 |
[34:20] | Luther and Broadchurch is the location of Cramer Industries. | 路德和布罗德教堂是克莱默工业的所在地 |
[34:22] | It’s a research and development company. | 那是一家研发企业 |
[34:24] | R and D — that’s gotta be a front for clandestine operations. | 研发企业 肯定是秘密活动的掩护 |
[34:26] | Hang on. | 坐稳了 |
[34:36] | Take your time, Matt. I’ve been thinking about this for years. | 你慢慢考虑 马特 我想这么做已经很久了 |
[34:41] | Matt, don’t. | 马特 别告诉他 |
[34:42] | I’m fine. I’m fine. | 我没事 我没事 |
[34:47] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[34:49] | Ok, ok, that’s it. Just stop! | 好吧 好吧 够了 住手 |
[34:52] | I’ll do it. Just stop. | 我告诉你 住手 |
[35:06] | Where’s the server mainframe? | 服务器主机在哪里 |
[35:08] | Subterranean level. | 地下层 |
[35:09] | Which way is that? | 从哪下去 |
[35:10] | – Through the warehouse. – Show us. | -穿过仓库 -带我们过去 |
[35:21] | We’re in. | 进去了 |
[35:22] | It worked. | 成功了 |
[35:23] | Start with base security protocols and covert deployments. | 先从安保规程和特工部署开始下载 |
[35:41] | Now that we have access… | 既然已经进去了 |
[35:52] | I’ll call for helo extraction. | 我会呼叫直升机营救 |
[35:53] | Tell the men to meet me upstairs. | 叫他们在楼上等我 |
[35:55] | You know what to do. | 你知道该怎么做 |
[35:58] | We don’t have it all. | 还没全部下载完 |
[35:59] | We have enough. | 已经足够了 |
[36:10] | It’s Hastings. I don’t see Askari. | 是黑斯廷斯 我没看到阿斯卡里 |
[36:12] | Hastings! | 黑斯廷斯 |
[36:24] | Stop! No! | 住手 不要 |
[36:28] | Thank you, Matt. | 谢谢你 马特 |
[36:39] | Matt… | 马特 |
[36:41] | No… | 不 |
[36:43] | No. | 不 |
[36:50] | Emily. | 艾米莉 |
[36:53] | I knew they’d call you. | 我知道他们会找你 |
[36:56] | I knew it. | 我就知道 |
[36:58] | All right. Shh… | 好了 |
[37:03] | Are you ok? | 你没事吧 |
[37:04] | I’m fine. Help Matt, please. | 我没事 去救马特 |
[37:09] | Hastings is headed to the roof. | 黑斯廷斯去楼顶了 |
[37:11] | You have to stop him. | 你们必须阻止他 |
[37:12] | Comms aren’t working down here. | 通信设备在这里没信号 |
[37:14] | He’s lost a lot of blood. How’s JJ? | 他失血过多 小洁怎么样 |
[37:15] | She’s standing, but that’s — | 她没事 但是 |
[37:17] | Where the hell did she go? | 她跑哪去了 |
[37:19] | She went to get Hastings. | 她去追黑斯廷斯了 |
[37:20] | It’s personal for her. | 这件事对她来说是私人恩怨 |
[37:21] | Go help her. I’ve got him. | 去帮她 他交给我了 |
[37:23] | Come on. Come on. | 来 站起来 |
[37:36] | He’s headed to the roof! | 他朝屋顶跑了 |
[37:40] | So is JJ. | 小洁也上去了 |
[39:02] | I got you! | 我抓住你了 |
[40:01] | Can you give us a minute, please? | 请稍等一下 |
[40:15] | Matt, what you did… | 马特 你救了我 |
[40:17] | I had your back. | 我会照顾你的 |
[40:21] | Always did. | 一向如此 |
[40:23] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[40:26] | Jennifer… | 洁妮芙 |
[40:29] | Get some rest. | 好好休息吧 |
[40:43] | Nietzsche said, “When you look long into an abyss… | 尼采曾说过 当你凝视深渊时 |
[40:50] | the abyss looks into you.” | 深渊也在凝视你 |
[41:04] | Emily, how much longer do we have you? | 艾米莉 你还能跟我们待多久 |
[41:06] | Um…6 hours. | 六个小时吧 |
[41:09] | It’s too soon. | 时间也太快了 |
[41:10] | It’s more than we had yesterday. | 比昨天的时间长 |
[41:13] | I’m just glad I finally got to meet you. | 我很开心终于见到你了 |
[41:15] | I’ve heard such amazing things. | 我听说过很多关于你的精彩事迹 |
[41:18] | All lies. | 都是骗人的 |
[41:19] | No. No more lies. | 不 再没有任何隐瞒了 |
[41:24] | Nothing but the truth from now on. | 从现在开始只说实话 |
[41:25] | Oh, yeah? | 是吗 |