英文名称:The Intern
年代:2015
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:11] | Freud said, “Love and work. Work and love. | 弗洛伊德说过 生命中唯一重要的事情 |
[01:14] | “That’s all there is.” | 是爱情和工作 |
[01:16] | Well, I’m retired, and my wife is dead. | 我已退休 我妻子也已去世 |
[01:19] | As you can imagine, that’s given me some time on my hands. | 正如你们能想到的 我手头有了些时间忙活 |
[01:23] | My wife’s been gone for three and a half years. | 我妻子已去世三年半 |
[01:26] | I miss her in every way. And retirement? | 我非常想念她 至于退休生活 |
[01:28] | That is an ongoing, relentless effort in creativity. | 我一直在不停地寻求新意 |
[01:31] | At first, I admit I enjoyed the novelty of it. | 我承认起初我喜欢这股新鲜劲 |
[01:34] | Sort of felt like I was playing hooky. | 感觉有点像在旷工 |
[01:36] | I used all the miles I’d saved and traveled the globe. | 我用尽了所有存着的里程数 环游了世界 |
[01:39] | The problem was, no matter where I went, | 问题是 无论我去了哪 |
[01:41] | as soon as I got home, the nowhere-to-be thing | 我一回到家 那种无处可去的感觉 |
[01:42] | hit me like a ton of bricks. | 让我深受打击 |
[01:44] | I realized the key to this whole deal was to keep moving. | 我意识到这一切的关键是永不止步 |
[01:47] | Get up, get out of the house, and go somewhere. Anywhere. | 起身离家 去别的地方 随便哪里 |
[01:52] | Come rain or shine, I’m at my Starbucks by 7:15. | 无论雨晴 每天7点15分前 我就在星巴克了 |
[01:56] | Excuse me, mind if we join you here? | 不好意思 介意我们同桌吗 |
[01:59] | -No. -Hey. How are you? | -不介意 -嘿 你好吗 |
[02:00] | Can’t explain it, | 我没法解释 |
[02:01] | but it makes me feel part of something. | 但这让我有存在感 |
[02:04] | These guys today, they’re not numbers guys. | 今天这些人 他们不在意数字 |
[02:05] | Don’t talk figures with them. | 别和他们谈数字 |
[02:07] | How do I spend the rest of my days? | 我要怎么度过我的余生 |
[02:08] | You name it. Golf, books, movies, | 打高尔夫 看书 看电影 玩纸牌 |
[02:11] | pinochle. | 你们能想到的我都试过 |
[02:12] | Tried yoga, learned to cook, | 还试过瑜伽 学过下厨 |
[02:14] | bought some plants, took classes in Mandarin. | 买过植物 上过中文课 |
[02:18] | Translation, “Believe me, I’ve tried everything.” | 翻译下就是 相信我 我什么都试过了 |
[02:22] | And then, of course, there are the funerals. | 然后 当然 还有葬礼 |
[02:28] | So many more than I could imagine. | 多得超乎想像 |
[02:32] | The only traveling I do these days is out to San Diego | 近来我唯一的远行是外出去圣地亚哥 |
[02:35] | to visit my son and his family. | 拜访我儿子和他的家人 |
[02:37] | They’re great. I love ’em to pieces. | 他们很棒 我爱死他们了 |
[02:40] | But to be honest, I think I probably relied on them | 但说实话 我想我大概是太过 |
[02:42] | way more than I should. | 依赖他们了 |
[02:44] | Don’t get me wrong, I’m not an unhappy person. | 别误会 我不是一个不快乐的人 |
[02:47] | Quite the contrary. | 正相反 |
[02:49] | I just know there’s a hole in my life, | 我只是清楚我的人生有一个洞 |
[02:50] | and I need to fill it. | 我得去填补它 |
[02:53] | Soon. | 得尽快而为 |
[02:57] | Which brings me to today, when I was leaving the market | 这使得我的眼角余光 在我今天离开超市时 |
[02:59] | and caught your flyer out of the corner of my eye. | 注意到了你们的宣传单 |
[03:03] | Hmm. | 嗯 |
[03:07] | “Seniors, be an intern.” | 老年人士 当一名实习生吧 |
[03:09] | Ben, I thought that was you. Hi. | 本我就知道是你 嗨 |
[03:11] | -Hey. -What’d you find? | -嘿 -你发现什么了 |
[03:14] | I think an Internet place is looking for senior interns. | 我想是一家互联网公司在招老年实习生 |
[03:17] | -Am I reading this right? -Let me see. | -我没看错吧 -我看看 |
[03:19] | “Applicants must be over 65 years of age, | 求职者需65岁以上 |
[03:22] | “have organizational skills, | 有组织能力 |
[03:24] | “a genuine interest in e-commerce, ” whatever that is, | 对电子商务有浓厚兴趣 什么鬼 |
[03:27] | “and a roll-up-your-sleeves attitude.” | 并且有充满干劲的态度 |
[03:29] | Aboutthefit.com, | 合身网 |
[03:30] | isn’t that the outfit that was… | 难不成是那家服装… |
[03:32] | Yeah, yeah, yeah. | 是的 是的 是的 |
[03:33] | They bought one of those old factories in Red Hook. | 他们在红钩区收购了一家旧工厂 |
[03:35] | My daughter says they sell clothes on the Internet. | 我女儿说他们在网上卖服装 |
[03:38] | How that works, I have no idea. | 不知道怎么办到的 |
[03:40] | Well, you have to upload the application. | 你得上传求职申请表 |
[03:43] | That could be challenging. Listen to this, | 听下这个 这可能是个挑战 |
[03:45] | “Cover letters are so old-fashioned. | 求职信太老套 |
[03:47] | “Show us who you are with a cover-letter video. | 用一段求职视频向我们展示你自己 |
[03:49] | “Upload your video to YouTube or Vimeo | 上传你的视频至Youtube或Vimeo |
[03:53] | “using .mov, .avi, or a .mpg file. | 用mov avi 或mpg格式 |
[03:56] | “We look forward to meeting you.” | 我们期待与您会面 |
[03:59] | Well, I guess that’s meeting me. | 我想这正合我意 |
[04:00] | I swear I don’t even know what language that was. | 我发誓我都不知道那说的是什么 |
[04:03] | What are you doing tonight, Ben? | 今晚有什么打算 本 |
[04:06] | -A frozen lasagna? -Well… | -吃冻千层面吗 -这个嘛… |
[04:08] | I could make a little salad, turn it into a dinner for two, | 我能像上次也是唯一一次那样 |
[04:11] | like we did that time and never did again. | 做点沙拉 弄成两人份晚餐 |
[04:14] | You know that was over five months ago? | 你知道那是五个多月前的事了吧 |
[04:16] | Oh, yeah. No, no, we gotta do that again, for sure, | 是啊 我们当然得再吃一次 |
[04:19] | but okay if we take a rain check? | 但我们改天可以吗 |
[04:21] | You’re awful cute, you know that? | 你好可爱 你知道吗 |
[04:22] | No, I didn’t. | 没有 |
[04:23] | Well, it’s true, you are. So I’ll see you. | 真的 你好可爱 那再见了 |
[04:29] | Don’t take too long, doll. | 别太久 宝贝 |
[04:31] | You’re not getting any younger. | 你不再年轻了哦 |
[04:33] | -I know, I know, I know. -All right. | -我知道 -好的 |
[04:56] | So here I am, | 所以我在此 |
[04:58] | applying to be one of your interns | 申请当你们的一名实习生 |
[05:00] | because the more I think about this idea, | 因为这个主意我越想 |
[05:02] | the more tremendous I think it is. | 就越觉得超赞 |
[05:04] | I love the idea of having a place I can go every day. | 每天我有地方可去 我喜欢这个主意 |
[05:06] | I want the connection, the excitement. | 我想和人联系 想有激情 |
[05:09] | I wanna be challenged, | 我想被挑战 |
[05:10] | and I guess I might even wanna be needed. | 我觉得我甚至可能想被人需要 |
[05:12] | The tech stuff might take a bit to figure out. | 搞懂科技产品也许要点时间 |
[05:14] | I had to call my 9-year-old grandson | 我不得不打电话给我的九岁孙子 |
[05:16] | just to find out what a USB connector was. | 只为搞懂什么是通用串行总线连接器 |
[05:19] | But I’ll get there. Eager to learn. | 不过我会与时俱进 我渴望学习 |
[05:21] | Also, I want you to know | 还有 我想让你们知道 |
[05:22] | I’ve been a company man all my life. | 我这辈子都是一名以公司利益为重的人 |
[05:24] | I’m loyal, I’m trustworthy, and I’m good in a crisis. | 我忠诚 值得信赖 善于处理危机 |
[05:27] | And I love that you’re right here in Brooklyn. | 我很高兴你们就在布鲁克林这地方 |
[05:29] | I’ve lived here all my life, and lately I feel | 我在这里住了一辈子 最近我感觉 |
[05:31] | I may not be hip enough to live in Brooklyn, | 我在布鲁克林或许过着不够时髦的生活 |
[05:33] | so this could help with that, too. | 所以入职也能对此有所帮助 |
[05:35] | I read once, musicians don’t retire. | 我曾看到一句话 音乐家并不退休 |
[05:37] | They stop when there’s no more music in them. | 他们只是在没有音乐灵感的时候才停手 |
[05:40] | Well, I still have music in me, | 我心中还有音乐 |
[05:41] | absolutely positive about that. | 这点毋庸置疑 |
[06:14] | Good news, I found a size eight in navy. | 好消息 我找到了八号 藏青色的 |
[06:16] | No, you are right. | 你说得没错 |
[06:17] | That package should have arrived by now. | 快递应该现在就已经到了 |
[06:18] | Let me track that for you. | 我帮你查查下 |
[06:20] | Yep, these pants are awesome if you have hips. | 没错 如果你有翘臀的话穿这款裤子一定棒极了 |
[06:22] | Super slimming. | 非常显瘦 |
[06:23] | Okay, let me just review this with you. | 好了 让我给您复述下您的情况 |
[06:26] | You have six bridesmaids. | 您有六个伴娘 |
[06:27] | You ordered six of the silk chiffon Antoinette dresses in pink. | 您订了六件 粉色的安托瓦妮特丝绸雪纺连衣裙 |
[06:30] | The wedding is in three days, | 婚礼三天后举行 |
[06:31] | and the dresses just arrived all in charcoal gray, | 而刚到的连衣裙全是炭灰色 |
[06:35] | which we don’t even sell, so that is a bit of a mystery. | 我们根本不卖这颜色 真有点莫名 |
[06:39] | Okay, here’s what we’re gonna do about this. | 好吧 我们打算这样帮您解决问题 |
[06:41] | I am gonna call the vendor and have this fixed today. | 我去给供应商打电话 今天就解决这问题 |
[06:43] | I will personally see the dresses before they are Fed Exed, | 发货前我会亲自过目 |
[06:46] | and I promise you they will be at your front door | 我保证周五早上九点 |
[06:48] | by 9:00 a.m. Friday, okay? | 会送到您的家门口 好吗 |
[06:50] | You know what, let me give you my cell just in case, | 我把我的电话号给您好了 以防万一 |
[06:51] | 718-555-0199 718-555-0199. | |
[06:54] | Oh, thank you so much for your patience, | 非常感谢您的耐心 |
[06:57] | and I am gonna refund you back all your money. It’s the… | 您的钱我会全额返还 这是… |
[07:00] | Yes. N… | 是的 不… |
[07:03] | Okay, hey, you check this one off your list, okay? | 好的 嘿 这件事别顾虑了 好吗 |
[07:05] | This is done. | 没问题了 |
[07:07] | And, Rachel, have a great wedding. | 瑞秋 祝您的婚礼盛大圆满 |
[07:10] | Oh, my God, how did that happen? | 天呐 怎么会发生那种事 |
[07:12] | Jules? | 朱尔斯 |
[07:13] | I know, I know, I’m late for something. | 我知道 我知道 有些事被我耽搁了 |
[07:15] | Yeah, everything. | 没错 是所有事 |
[07:16] | You see why I take customer service calls? | 知道我为什么接客服电话吗 |
[07:17] | I mean, it’s so good. You learn so much. | 这很不错 获益良多 |
[07:19] | Okay, what’s up? What am I doing? | 好了 什么事 我要干嘛 |
[07:21] | Okay, Cameron was waiting for you, but had another meeting. | 卡梅隆之前在等你 但他有另一个会议了 |
[07:23] | He said he’ll be back at 2:00. | 他说两点回来 |
[07:24] | Um, everyone needs you to sign off on tomorrow’s homepage. -Right. | -大家要你审核明天的主页 -了解 |
[07:27] | And your 11:00 is in the big conference room. | 你11点要到大会议室 |
[07:29] | So is your 11:10. Finance needs you, | 11点10分也是 财政部找你有事 |
[07:31] | and I guess you e-mailed a bunch of people | 我猜你凌晨四点给一堆人 |
[07:33] | at 4:00 a.m. about something? | 发电邮说了些事 |
[07:34] | Oh, good, I forgot about that. | 太好了 我都忘了 |
[07:36] | I want to figure out a way for friends | 我想找个法子让友人们 |
[07:37] | to shop together online. | 一起网购 |
[07:38] | Make it less of an alone thing. | 让网购不再是一件单独的事 |
[07:39] | E-mail me that idea, will you? | 把这主意电邮给我 好吗 |
[07:41] | Yeah, I like that. | 好 我喜欢这主意 |
[07:42] | Um, is now a good time to call your mom back? | 呃 现在给你妈回电话合适吗 |
[07:43] | -Dude, I’m on a bike. -Happy birthday! | -妹子 我在骑车呢 -生日快乐 |
[07:48] | Oh! | 哦 |
[07:51] | Oh, what a mess. | 太乱了吧 |
[07:52] | This is the middle of the office. Don’t do… | 这里是办公室中央啊 别 别 |
[07:54] | Don’t put that… | 别放那东西… |
[08:03] | -Hello. -Hi. | -你好 -嗨 |
[08:05] | I’m Ben Whittaker. I received an e-mail | 我是本·惠特克 我收到了 |
[08:07] | about an interview for the senior intern program. | 关于老年实习生的面试电邮 |
[08:09] | Hey, Ben. How’s it goin’? | 嘿 本 一切都好吗 |
[08:11] | It’s going good, real good. Thank you. | 都好 真的 谢谢 |
[08:12] | Excellent. Take a seat around the corner, | 太好了 去角落那坐吧 |
[08:14] | and someone from talent acquisition will come get you. | 人才招聘部的人会来接待你 |
[08:17] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[08:19] | “Talent acquisition”? | 人才招聘部 |
[08:31] | Okay, you guys have to remember, | 好了 你们得记住 |
[08:32] | the homepage has to read in a glance. | 主页必须一目了然 |
[08:34] | Also, you have to get back like this if you wanna see | 还有 假设你们35岁以上 |
[08:36] | what it looks like if you’re, like, over 35. | 想看效果的话 得这样退后几步 |
[08:39] | Okay, so I can’t read anything, | 好了 这样我什么都看不清 |
[08:40] | but if I could, what do you want me to see? | 但要是能的话 你们想要我看到什么 |
[08:43] | “Five Girls, One Shirt” or “Check Out The Fit”? | 五个姑娘 一款衬衫 还是 查看合身服饰 |
[08:45] | Well, both, but what I really want you to see | 都要看到 但我真正想要你看到的 |
[08:47] | is the shirt worn by five different body types. | 是同款衬衫由五个不同的体型穿着 |
[08:49] | Okay, then you gotta make me see that. | 好的 那你一定要让我看到 |
[08:51] | Try making the photo grid bigger. | 试试把照片放大点 |
[08:53] | I love that five. Can we make it more graphic? | 我喜欢那个五 能让它更显眼吗 |
[08:55] | Yeah, that’s cool. | 好的 很棒 |
[08:57] | Maybe hero the girl in the red shirt. | 或许该突出穿红衬衫的那个姑娘 |
[08:59] | -Jules… -That is a great red. | -朱尔斯 -那可是大红色 |
[09:00] | It is going to fly outta here. | 视觉上很有冲击力 |
[09:02] | I needed you to sign off on this, like, two hours ago. | 大概两个小时前 我就要你审核了 |
[09:04] | I know, I know, but can you try? | 我知道 我知道 不过你能试试吗 |
[09:06] | Yep. | 能 |
[09:07] | Mia? Tell me that thing again. | 米娅 再跟我说说那件事 |
[09:09] | Oh, 40% of our visitors don’t go past the homepage, | 我们40%的访客没从主页点进去 |
[09:13] | which isn’t so bad. | 这不算太糟 |
[09:14] | Yeah, but we should fix that. | 没错 但我们该解决这问题 |
[09:15] | Okay, here you go. | 好了 搞定 |
[09:17] | I love it. | 我喜欢 |
[09:18] | -Great, and it’s up. -Okay. Thanks, everybody. | -太好了 上线吧 -好了 谢谢大家 |
[09:21] | -Thank you. -Thank you | -谢了 -谢谢 |
[09:26] | Okay, so… | 好了 |
[09:28] | The Antoinette dress. Major screw-up by the vendor. | 安托瓦妮特连衣裙的事 主要是被供应商搞砸了 |
[09:31] | There’s gonna be a couple of interviews today, Ben. | 本 今天会有几轮面试 |
[09:33] | We wanna make sure that we both find the right fit. | 我们想确保彼此适合对方 |
[09:36] | “Business as usual” is not really our motto, | 循规蹈矩可不是我们的训言 |
[09:38] | so we hope you have some fun here. | 所以我们希望你在这里收获乐趣 |
[09:40] | This is the first time we are hiring senior interns, | 这是我们第一次招募老年实习生 |
[09:42] | so some of our intern questions | 所以某些针对实习生的问题 |
[09:44] | may not exactly fit your profile, | 可能不完全适用于你的履历 |
[09:46] | but we’re gonna go for it anyway, okay? | 但不管怎样我们都要问下 好吗 |
[09:47] | Fire away. | 问吧 |
[09:49] | Okay, good. Where’d you go to school? | 好的 行 你哪所学校的 |
[09:51] | I went to Northwestern. | 西北大学 |
[09:52] | Hey, my brother went to Northwestern. | 嘿 我弟也是西北大学的 |
[09:55] | Probably not at the same time. | 恐怕不是同届的 |
[09:56] | Probably not. He graduated in 2009. | 没错 他2009年毕业的 |
[09:59] | Class of ’65. | 我65届的 |
[10:00] | Wow, what was your major? Do you remember? | 哇哦 你什么专业的 你还记得吗 |
[10:05] | And after Northwestern, you went on to… | 从西北大学毕业后 你去了… |
[10:08] | I went to work for Dex One. | 我去了德士万上班 |
[10:10] | Okay, and they made… | 好的 他们是做… |
[10:11] | -Phonebooks. -Oh. | -做电话簿的 -哦 |
[10:13] | I was in charge of overseeing the printing | 我负责监管 |
[10:14] | of the physical phonebook. | 电话薄实体的印刷 |
[10:15] | I did that for over 20 years, | 我干监管干了20多年 在那之前 |
[10:17] | and before that I was their VP of sales and advertising. | 我是他们的营销副总裁 |
[10:19] | So, do they still make phonebooks? | 那他们还做电话薄吗 |
[10:22] | I mean, doesn’t everyone just Google numbers? | 人们不是用谷歌搜索号码就行了吗 |
[10:24] | I believe they do, but before Google that was how you got… | 做的吧 但在能搜索之前 号码都记电话薄上 |
[10:26] | Oh, no, no. Yeah, I get it. | 没错 我明白了 |
[10:28] | So 40 years at the phonebook company? | 所以在那家电话簿公司干了40年 |
[10:30] | That is amazing, seriously. | 了不起啊 真的 |
[10:32] | Okay, Benjamin. Now, I’m gonna ask you one of | 好了 本杰明 现在我要问你一个 |
[10:34] | our more telling questions for all of our interns, | 更能反映实习生水准的问题 |
[10:36] | so I want you to, like, this is the one | 所以我要你 |
[10:37] | to really think about, okay? | 好好考虑 好吗 |
[10:38] | And take your time. | 别急着回答 |
[10:41] | Where do you see yourself in 10 years? | 你觉得自己十年后会处在什么位置 |
[10:44] | When I’m 80? | 我80岁时 |
[10:46] | Yeah, sure. Yeah, whatever. Um… | 是啊 当然 无论何时 呃… |
[10:50] | Wait. Did not realize you were 70. | 等下 我没意识到你70了 |
[10:52] | That question just doesn’t work for you, does it? | 那个问题不适合你 对吗 |
[10:54] | Should we just scratch that one and just move on? | 我们该丢弃那个问题 继续下去吗 |
[10:56] | -It’s your call, Justin. -Okay, that one’s gone. | -你说了算 贾斯汀 -好的 那个问题结束 |
[10:59] | You look great, by the way, so great, | 对了 你看上去很优秀 非常优秀 |
[11:00] | and you’re clearly more than qualified for this job. | 显然你的资质在这个职位之上 |
[11:02] | You’re actually, like, way overqualified, | 这对你真的是大材小用 |
[11:03] | and we were so impressed. | 我们非常欣赏你 |
[11:05] | You had great interviews, great video. | 你的面试很出色 视频也很棒 |
[11:07] | You nailed it, Ben. Congrats. | 本 你成功了 恭喜 |
[11:09] | You’re an intern. | 你是一名实习生了 |
[11:10] | -Hey. -Hi. | -嘿 -嗨 |
[11:11] | I need you for two minutes, uninterrupted. | 我要和你说两分钟话 不准打断 |
[11:13] | -Okay. -Remember a few weeks ago, | -行 -记得几周前 |
[11:14] | we talked about the senior intern program? | 我们谈过的老年实习生计划吗 |
[11:16] | No. | 不记得 |
[11:17] | Really? We had a whole, big conversation about it. | 真的 当时针对这个项目谈了很久 |
[11:20] | We did? Okay, remind me. | 是吗 好吧 你再说说 |
[11:21] | Seniors in high school orcoflege? | 是高中的老年级生 还是大学的 |
[11:22] | No, no, no. Seniors in life. Older people. | 都不是 是生活中的老年人士 老年人 |
[11:26] | Hold on. What? | 等下 什么 |
[11:27] | I told you I felt like we needed | 我跟你说了我觉得我们需要 |
[11:28] | to do an outreach program. | 做一个拓展项目 |
[11:30] | You definitely seemed to be liking the idea, | 你当时看上去绝对是喜欢这主意的 |
[11:31] | so I set it in motion. It’s gonna be great. | 所以我实施了 一定会很棒 |
[11:33] | Hold, please. You’re hiring senior citizen interns? | 请等下 你在招募老年人实习生 |
[11:37] | There’s been a ton of research on this, | 这方面一直有着大量研究 |
[11:39] | and the results are actually incredible. | 而结论是非常不可思议的 |
[11:41] | I mean, imagine having an intern with a lifetime of experience | 想像下拥有一个有着毕生经验的实习生 |
[11:44] | as opposed to somebody who spent | 而不是某个过去四年 |
[11:46] | the last four years of their life playing beer pong. | 把人生用在玩啤酒桌球的人 |
[11:47] | Do they eventually want jobs here? | 他们最终想要的是这里的工作吗 |
[11:49] | No, darling, they’re all retired. | 亲爱的 他们都退休了 |
[11:51] | They just want the experience. | 他们只是想要体验 |
[11:53] | And I would like one to work directly with you. | 我想让其中一个直接和你工作 |
[11:56] | -Wait, Cameron, no. -Wha… | 等下 卡梅隆 不行 |
[11:58] | First of all, I’m not great with older people. | 首先 我和老年人处不好 |
[12:01] | You know how I am with my parents. This could be… | 你知道我和我父母是怎么相处的 这会是… |
[12:04] | Why do I have to have one? | 我为什么非得有一个 |
[12:05] | Because you have to set the tone. | 因为你得起表率作用 |
[12:07] | Now, would you prefer a man or a woman? | 你更喜欢男的还是女的 |
[12:09] | There’s a great 72-year-old woman, really cute. | 有一个很棒的72岁老妇 非常可爱 |
[12:11] | Ugh. That’s like the same age as my mom. That’s too weird. | 那像是我妈的年纪了 太奇怪了 |
[12:14] | That’s fine. There’s a man everyone loves. | 好吧 有一个男的 人见人爱 |
[12:15] | He seems amazing. | 看起来很不错 |
[12:16] | I watched his video with the whole group. | 我和整组人看了他的视频 |
[12:18] | People were crying. | 大家都看哭了 |
[12:21] | Okay, this is not going to work, in my opinion. | 好吧 在我看来 这行不通 |
[12:23] | But how long do I have to do this for? Minimum? | 但这事我得做多久 最短多久 |
[12:26] | Six weeks, or we’ll be sued. | 六周 不然我们会被起诉 |
[12:29] | I know we never talked about this. | 我知道我们从没谈过这事 |
[12:30] | Yeah, we did. For real. | 谈过 真的 |
[12:32] | He starts tomorrow. | 他明天开始上班 |
[12:48] | Hmm. | 嗯 |
[12:57] | Back in action. | 重回工作 |
[13:00] | Thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[13:02] | New interns, welcome to ATF. | 新实习生们 欢迎来到合身网 |
[13:04] | We all work on this one floor, and that is because | 我们都在这一层楼工作 那是因为 |
[13:07] | we are all about communication | 这关乎我们的交流 |
[13:09] | and teamwork. | 和团队合作 |
[13:10] | No one has a private office, | 没人有个人办公室 |
[13:11] | not even our founder and CEO, Jules Ostin, | 连我们的创始人兼首席执行官朱尔斯·奥斯汀也没 |
[13:14] | who is actually right over there. | 她就在那边 |
[13:17] | She loves to ride her bike through the office. | 她喜欢在办公室骑车通行 |
[13:19] | That woman does not like to waste time. | 那位女士不喜欢浪费时间 |
[13:21] | Plus, she counts it as exercise. | 另外 她把那样当成锻炼 |
[13:23] | That’s adorable. | 真可爱 |
[13:25] | Yeah. Mmm-hmm. | 没错 嗯哼 |
[13:27] | Hey. How you doing? I’m Davis. | 嘿 你好吗 我叫戴维斯 |
[13:29] | Hi, Davis. Ben Whittaker. | 你好 戴维斯 我是本·惠特克 |
[13:31] | Exciting place, huh? | 这地方令人兴奋吧 |
[13:32] | Oh, my God. They had one opening | 天呐 他们有一个 |
[13:33] | for a regular-age intern, no offense. | 常规年龄的实习生岗 没冒犯的意思 |
[13:35] | I got it. I’m so psyched. | 被我得到了 我好激动 |
[13:37] | I’m pretty psyched myself. | 我自己也很激动 |
[13:39] | All right, a few words about Jules. | 好了 简单说下朱尔斯 |
[13:40] | She started About The Fit only 18 months ago. | 她创办合身网仅18个月 |
[13:42] | This whole idea was hatched | 整个主意诞生于 |
[13:44] | at Jules’ kitchen table right here in Brooklyn. | 朱尔斯的厨房桌子边 就在布鲁克林这里 |
[13:46] | Jules tried everything on that she sold, | 朱尔斯试了所有她卖的服装 |
[13:47] | described the fit herself, | 亲自描述了适穿性 |
[13:48] | and apparently, it worked. | 这样子显然起作用了 |
[13:51] | She was online in four months. | 四个月后 她的网站上线了 |
[13:54] | She started with 25 employees. She’s now up to 216. | 她和25名雇员开始创业 现在发展到了216名 |
[13:57] | With you four, 220. | 算上你们四个 220名了 |
[13:59] | Wow. | 哇 |
[14:00] | Hey, Ben, are you gonna wear a suit every day? | 嘿 本 你每天都打算穿西装吗 |
[14:02] | You bet. | 当然 |
[14:04] | Confident. I like how you roll. | 满怀自信的样子啊 我喜欢你的风格 |
[14:06] | I like it a lot. | 很喜欢 |
[14:10] | We just hit a record high of 2, 500 likes on Instagram. | 我们刚在Instagram上达到了2500个赞的纪录新高 |
[14:14] | Yes. | 太好了 |
[14:19] | And that’s what we do | 这里有好消息时 |
[14:20] | when something good happens around here. | 我们都那么做 |
[14:22] | New interns, grab a seat | 新实习生们 去那边的 |
[14:23] | at one of the intern tables over there. | 实习生桌位找位子坐下 |
[14:25] | Check your e-mail. | 查看你们的电邮 |
[14:26] | You may find that you’ve been assigned | 你们会发现你们已被 |
[14:27] | to one particular person or one particular team. | 分给了一个特别的人或是一个特别的团队 |
[14:30] | Or you might just be a floater. | 又或是流动岗 |
[14:31] | It’s all good. | 都是不错的 |
[14:33] | Okay, let me Instagram this. | 好了 我来拍张照传Instagram |
[14:35] | Moment in time. | 马上拍咯 |
[14:37] | Gray is the new green. | 新绿还从迟暮来 |
[14:39] | Take a seat. | 去坐吧 |
[15:27] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[15:31] | Oh, got one. | 哦 收到一封 |
[15:34] | Welcome, Ben. | 欢迎你 本 |
[15:35] | Your internship will be directly | 你将直接为我们的 |
[15:37] | with our founder, Jules Ostin. | 创始人朱尔斯·奥斯汀实习 |
[15:40] | Oh, I’m in the photo studio. | 哦 我要去照片工作室 |
[15:42] | Floater. Love! | 流动岗 我喜欢 |
[15:44] | Hey, Ben, what’d you get? | 嘿 本 你什么职务 |
[15:45] | Looks like I’m gonna be a personal intern. | 看样子我成了一名个人实习生 |
[15:47] | Nice. To? | 不错 给谁做 |
[15:49] | Jules Ostin. | 朱尔斯·奥斯汀 |
[15:51] | Unfortunate. | 真不幸 |
[15:53] | Hang in there. | 坚持干吧 |
[15:59] | Hi, Ben. I have secured an appointment for you | 嗨 本 我给你预约了 |
[16:01] | to meet with Jules Ostin today at 3:55 p.m. | 朱尔斯·奥斯汀 在今天下午3点55分会面 |
[16:04] | Please be prompt, as Jules has another meeting at 4:00 p.m. | 请准时会面 因为朱尔斯在下午4点有另一个会议 |
[16:07] | Hmm. | 嗯 |
[16:12] | All right, I’m going to merchandising. | 好了 我要去销售部了 |
[16:13] | Beautiful. | 好极了 |
[16:31] | It’s perfect. | 很完美 |
[16:33] | Yes, I’ll try to have her there at 5:00. | 没错 我会设法让她5点到那的 |
[16:35] | Um, no, wait, | 呃 不行 等下 |
[16:36] | I booked her with a vendor at 5:15. I’m sorry. | 我给她在5点15分预约了一个供应商 抱歉 |
[16:40] | I’ll call you back. | 我会再联系你的 |
[16:41] | Yes, hello? | 你好 有事吗 |
[16:43] | Hi, I’m Ben Whittaker. | 嗨 我是本·惠特克 |
[16:44] | I have a 3:55 appointment with Ms. Ostin. | 我和奥斯汀女士在3点55分有次预约 |
[16:47] | 3:55? | 3点55分 |
[16:48] | I thought she was meeting with her new intern. | 我以为她要和她的新实习生会面 |
[16:50] | That’s me. | 就是我 |
[16:52] | How you doing? | 你好吗 |
[16:54] | I’m sorry. Uh, how are you an intern? | 抱歉 你怎么会是实习生 |
[16:56] | It’s the new senior intern program. | 新老年实习生项目的缘故 |
[16:58] | It just started today. | 今天刚开始 |
[17:00] | Oh, my God. Um… | 天啊 呃 |
[17:03] | How old are you? | 你多少岁了 |
[17:05] | Seventy. You? | 70 你呢 |
[17:07] | I’m 24. I know, I look older. | 我24 我知道我看上去比较老 |
[17:09] | It’s the job. it ages you. | 这工作催人老 |
[17:10] | Which won’t be great in your case. | 这对你并不是好事 |
[17:12] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[17:13] | I actually thought you looked younger. | 其实我觉得你看上去更年轻 |
[17:16] | Yeah, right. | 是啊 没错 |
[17:18] | Any tips before I go in? | 进去前给点提示 |
[17:21] | Just talk fast. She hates slow talkers. | 语速要快 她讨厌讲话慢的人 |
[17:23] | Maybe that’s just when I talk slow. | 或许只是讨厌我那样 |
[17:25] | Don’t dawdle in any way. Just keep it moving. | 反正别磨叽 有话就说下去 |
[17:27] | And don’t forget to blink. | 别忘记眨眼 |
[17:29] | Blink? | 眨眼 |
[17:30] | Yeah, she hates when people don’t blink. | 是啊 她讨厌不眨眼的人 |
[17:32] | It weirds her out. | 这让她觉得奇怪 |
[17:33] | But it’s 3:57. This meeting that she’s in | 不过现在是3点57分了 她的这次会议 |
[17:34] | just took up, like, two of your… | 刚占用了你2分钟的样子… |
[17:35] | They’re out. Go, go, go. | 他们出来了 去吧 去吧 去吧 |
[17:37] | -Okay, thanks. -Go. Yeah. | -好 谢谢 -去吧 没事 |
[17:39] | What? Oh, yeah, I’m here. | 什么 是啊 我在这 |
[17:42] | Hi, Jules? | 嗨 朱尔斯 |
[17:44] | I’m Ben, your new intern. | 我是本 你的新实习生 |
[17:46] | I’m glad you also see the humor in this. | 很高兴你也觉得这事挺滑稽 |
[17:49] | Be hard not to. | 很难不这么觉得 |
[17:51] | So, Ben… | 那么 本… |
[17:53] | I was gonna say what is a nice guy like you | 我本想说像你这么优秀的人 |
[17:55] | doing at a place like this? | 干嘛来这样的地方工作 |
[17:57] | But Cameron gave me the drill, | 但卡梅隆让我左右为难 |
[17:58] | so can I just be honest with you? | 所以我能和你说实话吗 |
[18:00] | Please. | 请说 |
[18:01] | I’m not gonna have a lot for you to do. | 我不会让你做很多事 |
[18:03] | That’s the truth. | 这是实话 |
[18:04] | And you being assigned to me is kind of just | 你分给我只能说算是为了 |
[18:07] | for me to set an example for the rest of the team. | 让我给团队其他人作表率 |
[18:10] | If you ask me, | 依我看 |
[18:11] | I think that you’d be much better off | 我觉得你在创意部 |
[18:13] | working in creative or marketing. | 或市场部工作会更好 |
[18:14] | It’s a little bit slower pace, | 那边的节奏更慢一点 |
[18:15] | maybe a little bit easier to grasp. | 或许也更容易上手一点 |
[18:17] | If you requested a transfer, we can make that happen. | 要是你申请调岗 我可以搞定 |
[18:19] | If that’s what you’d prefer. | 你更想这么做的话 可以 |
[18:21] | You’ll be happier, believe me. | 你会更开心 相信我 |
[18:24] | I am not so fun to work for. | 为我工作可一点都不愉快 |
[18:25] | That’s what I gather, | 我知道 |
[18:26] | but I can get along with anyone, | 但我能和任何人相处 |
[18:28] | and I’m here to learn about your world, | 我来这里要了解你的世界 |
[18:30] | give help where I can, so… | 力所能及地给予帮助 所以… |
[18:32] | So, you don’t wanna transfer? | 所以你不想调岗 |
[18:34] | Not really, sir. I’m terribly sorry. | 不怎么想 头 我非常抱歉 |
[18:37] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[18:39] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[18:40] | Well, then looks like you’re stuck with me. | 那看样子你跟定我了 |
[18:42] | Great, I’m excited. | 好极了 我很兴奋 |
[18:46] | I will e-mail you when I have something for you to do. | 我有事给你做会电邮你 |
[18:48] | Or I could just stop by | 或者我能 |
[18:49] | a few times a day, check in… | 一天来几次看看… |
[18:50] | I’ll e-mail you. | 我会电邮你的 |
[18:52] | Also, don’t feel like you have to dress up. | 还有 不要觉得你必须穿正装 |
[18:54] | I mean, we’re super cas here. | 这里超随意的 |
[18:56] | Well, I’m comfortable in a suit, if it’s okay. | 没问题的话 我更想穿西装 |
[18:59] | No, it’s fine. Old-school. | 没问题 老派风格嘛 |
[19:02] | Exactly. At least I’ll stand out. | 没错 至少我很显眼 |
[19:04] | I don’t think you need a suit to do that. | 我觉得你不穿西装也很显眼 |
[19:07] | True. | 确实 |
[19:08] | Well, I think we did it in less than two minutes. | 我想我们的会面花了不到两分钟 |
[19:12] | I’ll wait to hear from you. | 我等你消息 |
[19:14] | Okay. | 好 |
[19:17] | Want the door open or closed? | 你想要门开着还是关上 |
[19:20] | Doesn’t matter. | 随便 |
[19:22] | Open, actually. | 就开着好了 |
[19:27] | You’ll get used to me. | 你会习惯我的 |
[19:29] | Look forward to it. | 期待如此 |
[19:42] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[19:44] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[19:47] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[19:48] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[19:50] | Howdy. | 你好 |
[19:51] | What do you need? | 你需要什么 |
[19:54] | No. | 不行 |
[20:01] | What’s up, Ben? Are you good? | 怎么样 本 你好吗 |
[20:03] | Perfect. | 非常好 |
[20:04] | Okay. | 好的 |
[20:14] | -The V-neck back tee? -Okay. | -V领的吗 -好的 |
[20:16] | -This is Holly. -Can you run that up to them? | -我是霍利 -你能向他们展示吗 |
[20:18] | Yeah, no, no. We love the whole line, Mark. | 不是 整个系列我们都喜欢 马克 |
[20:20] | Okay, so you can zoom out. Like that. | 好了 你能缩小 像这样 |
[20:22] | I’m going to a meeting. I’ll be back in an hour. | 我要去开会了 我一小时后回来 |
[20:24] | We’ll talk then? | 到时候说吧 |
[20:25] | And then you can just click here to buy it. | 然后你只要点击这里购买 |
[20:27] | Cool, yeah. | 真棒 |
[20:40] | -Hello? -Hi, yeah. | -你好 -嗨 是的 |
[20:42] | All right. You staying? | 好的 你不走 |
[20:46] | Can’t leave before the boss leaves, Davis. | 我不能比上司先走 戴维斯 |
[20:48] | Looks like you’re gonna be here a while. | 看样子你还得在这里待一会儿 |
[20:50] | All right. See you in the morning, Ben. | 好了 明早见 本 |
[20:52] | -Have a good night. -You, too. | -晚上愉快 -你也是 |
[21:05] | Let’s make it happen. | 好好干吧 |
[21:09] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[21:16] | How about I push, you deliver? | 我推你发如何 |
[21:17] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[21:20] | I like that there’s four faves instead of three, | 我想那有四张潮款图而不是三张 |
[21:22] | but can I see the one | 不过你能让我看看 |
[21:24] | -without the jacket just to… -Sure. | -没穿夹克的那张吗 -当然能 |
[21:25] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[21:29] | Okay, so they wanna know what customers bought | 好了 他们想知道 非回头客 |
[21:30] | who didn’t come back, | 买的什么 |
[21:32] | so they can spot a problem if there is one, right? | 要是有问题他们就能发现 对吗 |
[21:34] | Yeah, but I don’t understand how to… | 没错 但我不明白怎么… |
[21:35] | All right, here’s what I think we should do. | 好了 我想我们该这样子 |
[21:36] | -Ben! Ben! -We should go… | -本 -我们该… |
[21:38] | Hey, hey, look. Here she comes. | 本 瞧 她来了 |
[21:39] | Watch how she won’t even… | 看好 她甚至不会… |
[21:40] | Hey, Beck. What’s up? You look really nice. | 嘿 贝克 怎么了 你看上去真的… |
[21:45] | How long can a woman be mad at you for? | 一个女人对你会生多久的气 |
[21:47] | Well, it kind of depends on what you did. | 这多少取决于你干了什么 |
[21:49] | Well, first of all, nothing on purpose. | 首先 我不是故意的 |
[21:52] | We were going out for a minute. | 我们出去了一会儿 |
[21:53] | I thought she was cool. I really liked her. | 我觉得她很不错 我很喜欢她 |
[21:56] | But then, I sort of | 但之后我算是不当心… |
[21:58] | accidentally slept with her roommate. | 和她室友上床了 |
[22:00] | That doesn’t help. | 难怪 |
[22:01] | I didn’t know she was her roommate. I met her out. | 我不知道那是她室友 她是我在外面碰见的 |
[22:03] | How would I know that? | 我怎么会知道 |
[22:04] | -Hey, Nikki! -Ben, tell me. | -嘿 尼基 -本 跟我说说 |
[22:06] | I don’t know this stuff. You’re older. | 我不懂这种事 你年长 |
[22:08] | You’ve been through a lot. | 你经历过很多 |
[22:10] | I mean, you have a lot of experience. | 我意思是你很有经验 |
[22:13] | How long do you think she’ll be mad at me for? | 你觉得她会生我多久的气 |
[22:15] | Jay, I have zero experience with women, | 杰 我对女人毫无经验 |
[22:17] | and I can tell you, there’s no coming back from that one. | 我能告诉你的是 你没希望了 |
[22:19] | I assume you talked to her, apologized, | 我想你跟她谈过 道过歉了吧 |
[22:21] | told her how much she means to you… | 也跟她说了她对你有多重要了吧 |
[22:23] | Well, you know… | 这个嘛 你懂的… |
[22:25] | You didn’t talk to her? | 你没和她谈 |
[22:26] | What did you do, send her a tweet? | 你怎么做的 给她发了推特 |
[22:28] | No, of course not. I, like, texted her a billion times. | 没 当然没有 我给她发了无数次短信 |
[22:32] | She didn’t answer, so then I e-mailed her. | 她没回复 所以之后我电邮了她 |
[22:35] | But it was, like, a nice e-mail. | 但我发的是一封诚恳的电邮 |
[22:37] | It was a long one, well-thought-out. | 写得长且经过了深思熟虑 |
[22:38] | Subject line I wrote, ullm sorry, “ | 主题栏写着 对不起 |
[22:40] | with like a ton of “O’s.” | 对不起 对不起对 |
[22:41] | So it was like, “I’m sorry, “ | 有很多的对不起 |
[22:43] | with a sad emoticon | 一个悲伤表情 |
[22:46] | where he’s crying at the side of its little cheek. | 流泪哭泣的 |
[22:50] | I should probably actually just talk to her, huh? | 我或许该直接和她说 对吧 |
[22:53] | Obviously. | 理所当然 |
[22:54] | Can’t imagine it would hurt. | 无法想像这有多难受 |
[22:56] | Oh, did yesterday’s numbers come in? | 昨天的码数到了吗 |
[22:58] | Yeah. | 到了 |
[22:59] | We could do it that way, too. | 我们也能那样子 |
[23:01] | I noticed my intern sure keeps busy. | 我发现我的实习生一直在忙 |
[23:03] | Mr. Congeniality. He’s a very big hit. | 和善先生 他很讨喜 |
[23:05] | Everybody loves him. | 人见人爱 |
[23:07] | Okay, do not look at that desk. | 好吧 别看那张桌子 |
[23:09] | It’s like the office junk drawer. | 像办公室垃圾柜似的 |
[23:10] | It’s just gonna drive you crazy. | 只会让你抓狂 |
[23:12] | You just did that. | 你刚涂过了啊 |
[23:14] | What are you, preparing for surgery? | 你干嘛 准备做手术吗 |
[23:17] | Okay, seriously? How did this even happen? | 好吧 有没有搞错 怎么会这样啊 |
[23:29] | 贝姬来信 需要你 | |
[23:30] | No, no, I can set it up. She’s just in a meeting. | 不是 我能安排 她只是在开会 |
[23:33] | Hi, something I can help you with? | 嗨 我能帮你什么忙吗 |
[23:35] | Yes, Jules spilled soy sauce on her Saint Laurent jacket. | 当然 朱尔斯把酱油洒在她的圣劳伦斯夹克上了 |
[23:37] | Can you take it to the photo studio? | 你能把夹克拿去照相部吗 |
[23:38] | There’s lots of cleaners and stuff in there. | 那里有很多清洁工 |
[23:40] | -Sure, where is it? -She’s wearing it. | -当然能 它在哪 -她正穿着 |
[23:43] | They would like us to consider the possibility… | 他们想要我们考虑和一些… |
[23:47] | Okay. | 好的 |
[23:48] | …of meeting with some potential CEOs. | 有潜力的首席执行官会面的可能性 |
[23:54] | Wow. | 哇哦 |
[23:56] | I did not see that coming. | 我没料到会这样 |
[24:00] | Why? Uh… | 为什么 呃 |
[24:02] | Am I too inexperienced at running a business? | 因为我商业运营的经验太欠缺了吗 |
[24:04] | I didn’t go to Harvard? | 因为我不是哈佛生 |
[24:07] | My methods aren’t by the book? | 因为我的方式方法并非照章办事 |
[24:10] | I mean, isn’t that how we got here? | 我意思 我们不就是那样走到这步的吗 |
[24:12] | Really? | 真的 |
[24:14] | I need adult supervision? | 我需要人来监管 |
[24:16] | Could we be doing better? | 我们能做得更好吗 |
[24:19] | We hit our five-year goal in nine months. | 我们用九个月达成了我们的五年目标 |
[24:21] | Exactly. Jules, we can’t keep up | 没错 朱尔斯 我们没法跟上 |
[24:24] | with our own success. You know that. | 成功的节奏 你知道的 |
[24:26] | You’re an hour late | 每次会议 |
[24:28] | to every meeting. We have a name for it, | 你都迟到一个小时 我们把它叫做 |
[24:29] | “Jules Standard Time.” | 朱尔斯标准时间 |
[24:31] | And look, I get it. There’s only so many hours in the day. | 听着 我理解 一天的时间如此有限 |
[24:34] | We’re all playing catch-up. | 我们都只是在赶时间 |
[24:35] | Our tech guys work until 2:00, 3:00 in the morning. | 我们的技术员 工作到凌晨两三点 |
[24:38] | Customer service is slammed. | 客服忙不过来 |
[24:40] | We’re running out of inventory. | 我们快没库存了 |
[24:41] | We’ve got shipping issues and programing problems, | 我们存在运输问题和编程问题 |
[24:44] | and the bigger we get, | 我们做得越大 |
[24:46] | the more complicated it’s gonna get. | 问题就会越复杂 |
[24:47] | But isn’t this what a startup is? | 但刚创业不都这样吗 |
[24:49] | What? | 怎么了 |
[24:51] | Say it. What is everyone so worried about? | 说啊 大家那么担心 在担心什么 |
[24:54] | That it’s all going too fast, and it could get away from us. | 一切都进行得太快 这会夺去我们的成功 |
[24:57] | Our investors just think that a seasoned CEO | 我们的投资者只是觉得一个资深的首席执行官 |
[25:00] | could take some things off your plate. | 能帮你分担掉一些杂事 |
[25:02] | That’s all. Just free you up to do what you do great. | 仅此而已 只是让你有时间做自己拿手的事 |
[25:05] | You come up with the ideas, | 你有想法了 |
[25:06] | and let somebody else make the trains run on time. | 就让别人来及时运作 |
[25:08] | But, Cameron, this new person, | 但是 卡梅隆 新来的人 |
[25:09] | they are going to want to do things their way. | 会按自己的方式做事 |
[25:11] | Technically, be my boss. | 确切地说 会变成我的上司 |
[25:13] | I mean, how can I do what I do | 要是我得向别人汇报 |
[25:15] | if I have to report to someone else, | 靠这个人来运作每个想法 |
[25:18] | run every idea I have by this person? | 我要怎么做自己的事 |
[25:20] | And can you see that working? | 你觉得行得通吗 |
[25:21] | Well, Gilt Groupe brought in a CEO. | 吉尔特集团聘用了一名首席执行官 |
[25:23] | How are they doing? | 他们做得如何 |
[25:27] | I mean, get me CEO lessons, you know? | 我去念首席执行官课程吧 |
[25:32] | Uh, excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[25:35] | I apologize, but Becky said you needed something | 抱歉 不过贝姬说你的夹克上 |
[25:38] | taken care of on yourjacket. | 有异物要处理 |
[25:41] | Oh, right. | 没错 |
[25:53] | Thank you, Ben. | 谢谢 本 |
[25:55] | Of course. | 应该的 |
[25:58] | The VCs made up a list of potential CEOs. | 风投们列了一份名单 写着有潜力的首席执行官 |
[26:02] | Let’s just take a look at the list. | 我们看下好了 |
[26:03] | Explore it, then decide. | 研究下再决定 |
[26:06] | Baby steps. | 慢慢来 |
[26:12] | Ben. | 本 |
[26:14] | Something big going on in there? | 里面有什么大事吗 |
[26:15] | I couldn’t say. | 我说不上来 |
[26:17] | You were in there a long time. | 你在里面待了很久哦 |
[26:18] | I can’t hear a thing. | 我听不清楚 |
[26:22] | Say something about me to her. | 帮我说说话 |
[26:24] | No, you have to do it. | 不行 你得自己说 |
[26:29] | On my way, boss. | 走了 领导 |
[26:31] | Hmm. Boss. | 嗯 领导 |
[26:49] | Hey, Ben. Ben. | 嘿 本 本 |
[26:50] | How old’s that briefcase? | 那个公文包多久了 |
[26:52] | It’s a 1973 Executive Ashburn attaché. | 这是1973年产的阿什本行政搭扣包 |
[26:55] | They don’t make it anymore. | 已经停产了 |
[26:56] | I’m a little in love with it. | 我有点喜欢 |
[26:58] | It’s a classic, Lewis. It’s unbeatable. | 这款很经典 路易斯 无与伦比 |
[27:03] | Good night. | 晚上愉快 |
[27:05] | Bye. | 再见 |
[27:18] | Morning. | 早 |
[27:27] | Oh, my God. Somebody cleaned up that desk. | 天呐 有人清理了那张桌子 |
[27:31] | I swear, I was gonna stay late and do this myself. | 我发誓 我本打算加班亲自清理的 |
[27:34] | Wasn’t me. | 不是我 |
[27:36] | Ben came in at 7:00 this morning and did it. | 本今早七点来弄的 |
[27:39] | Who? | 谁 |
[27:40] | Ben. Your intern. | 本 你的实习生 |
[27:43] | Ben Whittaker. | 本·惠特克 |
[27:45] | Someone’s very happy. | 某人非常开心哦 |
[27:48] | Brilliant. Thank you. | 太好了 谢谢你 |
[27:50] | Best thing that’s happened around here all week. | 这是这一周以来最棒的一件事 |
[28:02] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[28:08] | This is your gift for a job well done. | 这是你工作出色的奖励 |
[28:12] | I’m Fiona, the house masseuse. | 我是菲欧娜 公司的按摩师 |
[28:15] | Hi, Fiona. | 嗨 菲欧娜 |
[28:16] | -Hi. -Ben. | -嗨 -我是本 |
[28:17] | Hi. Does that feel okay? | 嗨 感觉不错吧 |
[28:19] | It feels great, actually. Thank you. | 实际上感觉非常棒 谢谢 |
[28:21] | Okay. You’re a little bit tight, Ben. | 好的 本 你有点僵硬 |
[28:22] | Well, I haven’t sat at a desk for a while. | 我有阵子没坐在桌旁了 |
[28:24] | My body’s not used to it. | 我的身体变得不适应了 |
[28:25] | No, I get it. | 我懂的 |
[28:26] | Plus, they say sitting is the new smoking. | 另外 人们说坐着是新的吸烟方式 |
[28:29] | Let me see what I can do. | 我来看看我能做什么 |
[28:31] | I spotted you in the lunchroom. | 我在午餐室看见过你 |
[28:33] | I wondered who you were. | 我好奇你是谁 |
[28:35] | -Did you? Oh. -Yeah. | -是吗 -没错 |
[28:36] | Then someone told me you were an intern. | 然后有人告诉我你是一名实习生 |
[28:38] | That’s pretty cool of you to do this. | 你做这个非常棒啊 |
[28:40] | Well, it’s a brave new world. Thought I’d jump in. | 现在是一个全新的世界 我想我要跳入其中 |
[28:42] | See what it’s all about. | 看个究竟 |
[28:43] | Yeah, I know. Absolutely. | 是啊 我知道 当然了 |
[28:46] | I’m constantly amazed at what they do here. | 我时常惊讶于他们在这里做的事情 |
[28:49] | Love bein’ a part of it. | 很高兴成为其中的一员 |
[28:51] | Oh. | 哦 |
[28:52] | -Oh, my God. -Yeah. There. | -我的天呐 -我懂 |
[28:55] | Yeah. Right there. | 那里 没错 就是那里 |
[28:58] | -How’s that, Ben? -Well, it’s… | -感觉如何 本 -感觉… |
[29:00] | -Oh, boy. -Good. | -天呐 -很好 |
[29:03] | Jason. | 杰森 |
[29:06] | Okay, good. Good, good. | 好的 不错 不错 不错 |
[29:10] | There, good. | 那里 不错 |
[29:11] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[29:13] | A little tight right here. | 这里有点僵硬 |
[29:15] | -Is that better? -Oh, boy, oh, boy. | -好些了吗 -天呐 |
[29:18] | Oh. How’s that? | 这样如何 |
[29:19] | -Oh, boy. -Mmm-hmm. | -天呐 -嗯 |
[29:21] | Well, it was nice to meet you, Ben. | 很高兴认识你 本 |
[29:23] | Love that there’s another oldie but goodie here. | 很高兴这里有另一个和善的老人 |
[29:26] | Nice to meet you. | 很高兴认识你 |
[29:28] | -See you later? -Love to. | -回见 -很乐意 |
[29:30] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[29:37] | You’re not as old as I thought you were. | 你没我想的那么老啊 |
[29:39] | Ooh! | 哦 |
[29:42] | -Wait, so you’re saying you shave every day? -Yes. | -等下 你是说你每天都刮胡子 -没错 |
[29:45] | -Even on Sundays? -Every day. | -周日也刮 -每天都刮 |
[29:47] | Okay, and even if you know | 好的 即便你知道 |
[29:49] | that you’re not gonna see anyone that you know? | 自己谁也不去见也刮 |
[29:50] | -Yes. -How is this possible? | -没错 -这怎么可能 |
[29:53] | I’m on CheapApartments.com | 我在廉租公寓网上找房 |
[29:54] | and I literally can’t afford | 而上面所有 |
[29:56] | a single apartment in all of Brooklyn. | 布鲁克林的公寓 我一间都租不起 |
[29:58] | My parents gave me two weeks to find a place, | 我父母给我两周时间找地方 |
[30:01] | and that’s just not gonna happen. | 而这已经不可能了 |
[30:03] | Getting evicted? | 要被赶出来了 |
[30:05] | Hey, I’m in no rush, but apparently they are. | 嘿 我不急 但急的明显是他们 |
[30:07] | All right, here. Let me see your phone. | 好了 给我 让我看下你手机 |
[30:10] | CheapApartments.com. Have you tried Craigslist? | 廉租公寓网 你试过克雷格广告网吗 |
[30:13] | -Yes. -Okay. | -试过 -好吧 |
[30:14] | Then I am out of ideas. | 那我没法子了 |
[30:24] | Jules. Hi. | 朱尔斯 嗨 |
[30:25] | -How are you? -Hi. | -你好吗 -嗨 |
[30:26] | How are you? | 你怎么样 |
[30:36] | -Hey. -Hey. | -嘿 -嘿 |
[30:37] | -How’s it going? -Well, good. | -一切都好吗 -都好 |
[30:39] | -Uh, Mike, right? -Yeah. | -麦克 对吗 -对 |
[30:41] | Yeah, I’m Ben. I work for Jules. | 好的 我是本 我为朱尔斯工作 |
[30:42] | Yeah, she’ll be down in a minute. | 我知道 她一分钟后下来 |
[30:44] | I know. Look, I don’t wanna make you feel uncomfortable, | 我知道 听着 我不想让你有不适感 |
[30:46] | but I just happen to have looked out the window, | 但我刚朝窗外看了 |
[30:48] | and it appeared you were drinking something | 你似乎是在从一个纸袋里 |
[30:50] | from a paper bag. | 喝东西 |
[30:51] | I don’t know what you’re talking about, man. | 我不知道你在说什么 老兄 |
[30:55] | Why don’t you tell her you can’t drive her today, | 不如你跟她说你今天不能给她开车了 |
[30:57] | or I’m gonna have to. | 不然我得告诉她 |
[31:03] | -We all good? -Yeah. | -一切都好吗 -都好 |
[31:15] | Jules. | 朱尔斯 |
[31:16] | I’m sorry to do this, | 我很抱歉这么做 |
[31:18] | but I’m actually not feeling so hot. | 但我真的感觉不舒服 |
[31:20] | Not sure I should be driving. | 我不清楚我是否该开车 |
[31:21] | I wouldn’t wanna give you anything. | 我本不想告诉你的 |
[31:23] | Oh, sure. Yeah, no, you should take the day off | 哦 没事 你应该请假 |
[31:25] | and feel better, okay? | 让自己好些 好吗 |
[31:26] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[31:31] | I’m happy to cover for Mike. | 我很乐意给麦克代班 |
[31:33] | That’s okay. Becky can drive me. | 没事 贝姬能给我开车 |
[31:35] | Really? You wanna give her more to do? | 真的 你还想给她增加工作 |
[31:42] | I hope you don’t mind if I don’t get in the front. | 我希望你别介意我没坐到前面 |
[31:44] | I’m not trying to be rude. | 我不想不礼貌 我只是坐后面更能思考 |
[31:45] | I just think better in the back. | 我只是坐后面更能思考 |
[31:46] | I mean, I could get in the front… | 我是说我能坐到前面 但是… |
[31:47] | No, no, no. | 我知道 |
[31:49] | -This is perfect. -Yeah. Yeah. | -这样很好 -没错 没错 |
[31:54] | And everything you hear in the car | 还有你在车上听到的 |
[31:55] | is strictly confidential. | 所有事都是绝密 |
[31:56] | -Okay? -Goes without saying. | -好吗 -不说我也知道 |
[31:58] | Hi, Mom. | 嗨 妈妈 |
[31:59] | -Oh, I found you. -Yeah. | -我找到你咯 -是啊 |
[32:01] | So, what’s up? How’s everything? | 什么事啊 一切顺利吗 |
[32:03] | Well, your dad and I are finally putting together | 我和你爸在医院总算把我们的 |
[32:05] | all our research at the hospital. | 所有研究汇总在一起了 |
[32:06] | -That’s great. -I hear you typing. | -太好了 -我听到你在打字 |
[32:10] | That’s better. | 现在好多了 |
[32:11] | So we’ve been studying women under 40 | 我们一直在研究每晚睡眠不足 |
[32:13] | who sleep less than six hours a night. | 六小时的40岁以下女性 |
[32:15] | -And what’d you find out? -It’s interesting. | -你们有什么发现 -很有趣 |
[32:17] | It seems like they’re 38% more likely | 似乎其中38%的女性 |
[32:20] | to experience major weight gain | 比每天睡7个小时的女性 |
[32:21] | compared to women who slept seven hours a night. | 更容易肥胖哦 |
[32:24] | Are you kidding me? | 你在开玩笑吗 |
[32:25] | You know I haven’t slept in two years. | 你知道我两年没睡满七小时了 |
[32:27] | Well, I can’t change the facts, dear. | 我无法改变事实 亲爱的 |
[32:29] | Mom, you know what? I’m rushing into the city | 妈 你知道吗 我急着去城里 |
[32:30] | for a meeting, and I need to prepare. | 开会 我得准备下 |
[32:32] | Can I call you when I get home? | 我能回家再打你电话吗 |
[32:34] | Oh, you don’t have to. | 不用 |
[32:35] | Okay. Love you. | 好的 我爱你 |
[32:37] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[32:43] | Hey, how we doin’? | 嘿 还好吗 |
[32:45] | Did you look over the material on Atwood? | 你看了阿特伍德上的资料了吗 |
[32:46] | Yeah, I did. | 看了 |
[32:48] | Uh, he had a great run at Travelocity and Citigroup, | 他在旅游城市网和花旗集团都运营得很棒 |
[32:51] | and I get it. He’s major. | 我懂了 他是最佳人选 |
[32:52] | He is. | 没错 |
[32:53] | And the best thing about him is he’s been watching us, | 最好的一点是 他一直在观察我们 |
[32:55] | and he loves what we’re doing. | 他喜欢我们的模式 |
[32:57] | But he’s only one of the names on the list. | 但他是唯一一个在名单上的 |
[32:59] | So if you don’t like him, we move on. | 所以要是你不喜欢他 我们就继续找 |
[33:00] | But, Jules, try to be open. | 不过 朱尔斯 试着去接纳 |
[33:03] | He’s supposed to be brilliant. And the VCs love him. A lot. | 他应该是很优秀的 风投们非常喜欢他 |
[33:06] | Mark Zuckerberg never brought in a CEO, | 马克·扎克伯格从没聘用过首席执行官 |
[33:08] | and he was a teenager. | 而且他当时还是个青少年 |
[33:10] | Call me after. | 晚点给我打电话 |
[33:12] | Okay. | 好的 |
[33:15] | Oh, thanks, but you don’t have to. I can open the door. | 谢谢 但你不用这么做 我能自己开门 |
[33:18] | Sure. | 当然 |
[33:19] | Okay, so this shouldn’t take more than an hour. | 好了 应该不会超过一小时 |
[33:21] | But if you can’t stay here, | 但要是你没法待在这 |
[33:22] | I’ll call Becky, and then she’ll find you, | 我会打电话给贝姬 然后让她找你 |
[33:24] | and then you can just pull up… | 然后你就能停车了 |
[33:26] | Don’t worry. I’ll be here. | 别担心 我会在这的 |
[33:29] | I think I forgot to eat today. | 我想我今天忘吃东西了 |
[33:30] | Should I pick you up some sushi? | 我该去给你外带些寿司来吗 |
[33:33] | No, I eat too much mercury. I’ll be fine. | 不用 我吃太多汞了 我没事 |
[33:35] | I’m good. I’m actually kind of nauseous, so… | 我很好 其实我有点反胃 所以… |
[34:11] | That was fast. | 真快 |
[34:12] | Not fast enough. | 还不够快 |
[34:14] | Oh, I picked you up some soup from a place I know. | 我从我知道的一家店外带了些汤给你 |
[34:16] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[34:18] | You really didn’t have to do… | 你真的不用… |
[34:21] | Oh, my God, that smells so good. | 天呐 闻上去太棒了 |
[34:23] | Good. | 那就好 |
[34:28] | Word travels fast. | 消息传得真快 |
[34:29] | -Pretty short meeting. -Yeah. I hated him. | -会议很快啊 -是啊 我讨厌他 |
[34:32] | Really? What happened? | 真的 怎么了 |
[34:34] | I thought he was a condescending, | 我觉得他是一个傲慢 |
[34:35] | sexist know-it-all | 自以为是的大男子主义者 |
[34:36] | who did not seem to get what we do at all. | 看上去根本不了解我们的模式 |
[34:38] | And, honestly, | 说实话 |
[34:40] | I think he would run our business | 我觉得他会用完全死板的方式 |
[34:41] | in a completely inorganic way that would lose us | 进行商业运营 那会让我们失去 |
[34:43] | all the customers we have killed ourselves to get. | 所有我们拼了命得来的顾客 |
[34:46] | Oh, and I think that he would replace us | 我认为他一有机会 |
[34:48] | as soon as he got the chance. | 就会换掉我们 |
[34:49] | Oh, and… | 哦 还有 |
[34:51] | The man never blinked. | 这人从不眨眼 |
[34:53] | An Olympian non-blinker. | 真是名奥运不眨眼选手 |
[34:56] | Okay, then. | 那好吧 |
[34:57] | Yeah. | 行 |
[34:59] | See you in the a.m.? | 明天上午见 |
[35:01] | Be there or be square. | 不见不散 |
[35:04] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[35:05] | Hey, don’t be. | 嘿 没什么的 |
[35:31] | I just wanted to say thank you for helping out | 我只是想说今天谢谢你帮麦克忙 |
[35:32] | with Mike today and for getting me chicken soup. | 也谢谢你给我买了鸡汤 |
[35:34] | Oh, and for cleaning that mess. | 还有谢谢你清理了那堆杂物 |
[35:37] | That was awesome. Seriously. | 简直太棒了 真的 |
[35:39] | You’re very welcome. | 你太客气了 |
[35:44] | It’s okay. I really won’t bite. | 没事的 我真不咬人 |
[35:47] | You started this business all by yourself a year and a half ago, | 一年半之前 你亲自开始了这一行当 |
[35:50] | and now you have a staff of 220 people. | 现在你拥有了220名员工 |
[35:52] | Remember who did that. | 记住是谁做到的 |
[35:54] | Who? | 谁 |
[35:56] | Um… | 呃 |
[35:58] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[35:59] | And I hate to say it, | 我并不想说的 |
[36:00] | but try to get some sleep. | 但你尽量睡会儿吧 |
[36:05] | -Mommy. -Hey! | -妈妈 -嘿 |
[36:07] | -Hi. -Hi. | -嗨 -嗨 |
[36:09] | Here’s my favorite girl. | 这是我最爱的女孩呀 |
[36:10] | Hey, baby. | 嘿 宝贝 |
[36:14] | -Hi, honey. -Hey. | -嗨 亲爱的 -嘿 |
[36:17] | Over the hump. | 度过难关 |
[36:21] | -So how was your day? -Kind of okay. | -你今天过得如何 -还行 |
[36:23] | But you know what? Maddie said she didn’t wanna be | 但你知道吗 玛蒂说她再也不想 |
[36:25] | -my friend anymore. -Aw! | -当我朋友了 -哦 |
[36:28] | You know what? I don’t think she meant it. | 你知道吗 我不觉得她真是那意思 |
[36:30] | She’d miss you too much. | 她会很想你的 |
[36:31] | I’m startin’ to think | 我开始觉得 |
[36:33] | that Maddie is bipolar. | 玛蒂有躁郁症 |
[36:35] | We go through this every other day. | 我们每隔一天就经历这事 |
[36:38] | We do. | 是啊 |
[36:39] | Oh, how was your meeting? It was today, right? | 你的会议如何 是今天的 对吗 |
[36:41] | Yeah, just had it. | 没错 刚开好 |
[36:43] | Mommy, I think I’m winning. Look! | 妈妈 我觉得我会赢 看啊 |
[36:45] | Oh, that is so cool. | 哦 太棒了 |
[36:47] | Yeah, that’s the Play-Doh cake challenge. | 没错 那是培乐多粘土蛋糕挑战赛 |
[36:49] | We’re not finishing until tomorrow, | 我们明天才比完 |
[36:51] | so please hold on all judging. | 所以请先别做任何评判 |
[36:53] | Not to mention that we had an accident with mine, | 更别提我的蛋糕出了意外 |
[36:56] | when someone, not to name any names, | 因为某人 把她的手肘放了进去 |
[36:58] | put her elbow in it. | 是谁我就不说了 |
[37:00] | -What? -it was an accident. | -什么 -那是意外 |
[37:02] | Well, I gotta say, I love the pink one a lot. | 我得说 我很喜欢粉色的那个 |
[37:05] | That’s mine. Are you happy at me? | 那是我的 你因我而开心吗 |
[37:08] | I am so happy at you. I’m beyond happy at you. | 我很开心 开心得不得了 |
[37:11] | Daddy helped me with the icing. | 爸爸帮我做了糖衣 |
[37:13] | Good job, you guys. | 干得好 伙计们 |
[37:14] | So, how about I give you your bath? | 那我给你洗澡如何 可以吗 |
[37:16] | Wait, hang on. I was waiting for your call. | 慢着 等下 我之前在等你电话 |
[37:17] | So you didn’t like the guy? | 所以你不喜欢那人 |
[37:19] | He wasn’t a good fit for me. | 他对我来说并不合适 |
[37:23] | But a lot of other names on the list, so… | 但名单上有很多别的名字 所以… |
[37:25] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[37:27] | I’m gonna beat you upstairs. | 我在楼上会打败你 |
[37:36] | Ben, I haven’t seen you in days. | 本 我好几天没见到你了 |
[37:38] | That’s right, homey. Ben’s got a job. | 没错 哥们儿 本上班了 |
[37:40] | Oh, you’re never home. | 天呐 你一直不在家 |
[37:42] | What do you do? | 你在做什么呢 |
[37:43] | Never mind. It’s Patty. | 算了 我是帕蒂 |
[38:03] | Hello? | 你好 |
[38:04] | Hi, Fiona. | 嗨 菲欧娜 |
[38:06] | It’s Ben Whittaker from About The Fit. | 我是合身网的本·惠特克 |
[38:08] | Oh, hey. | 哦 嘿 |
[38:09] | It’s good to hear your voice. | 很高兴听到你的声音 |
[38:11] | Oh, it’s good to hear your voice, too. | 我也是 |
[38:13] | It was great meeting you today. | 今天见到你真的很高兴 |
[38:15] | I called you quicker than you thought I would. | 我打你电话比你想像中的还要快 |
[38:18] | I’m glad you did. | 我很高兴你打了 |
[38:29] | Jules. | 朱尔斯 |
[38:31] | Shh. | 嘘 |
[38:32] | Let her sleep, Dad. | 让她睡 爸爸 |
[38:35] | Okay. | 好 |
[38:36] | Okay. | 好的 |
[39:07] | I tried to stay up. | 我本想不睡的 |
[39:09] | I know. | 我知道 |
[39:10] | I’m sorry I fell asleep in there. | 抱歉我在那睡了 |
[39:12] | I just passed out. | 我直接睡着了 |
[39:14] | I know we had a plan to have a grown-up conversation. | 我知道我们本打算好好谈谈 |
[39:18] | You wanna Netflix something? | 你想上网飞点播吗 |
[39:26] | Hmm? | 嗯 |
[39:28] | I’m sorry, I just fell out for a second. | 抱歉 我睡着了一小会儿 |
[39:30] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[39:33] | Paige learned to say “humongous” today. | 佩吉今天学会说巨大的了 |
[39:35] | Really? | 真的 |
[39:36] | Cracks me up. | 让我笑到不行 |
[39:38] | She looks at me, she says, | 她看着我说 |
[39:40] | “You’re a very humongous dad, Dad.” | 爸爸 你是一个非常巨大的爸爸 |
[39:46] | Oh, God. | 天呐 |
[39:47] | You know I hate to sound like the other moms. | 你知道我讨厌自己听上去像别的妈妈 |
[39:50] | But I’m starting to feel like I need a little me time. | 但我开始觉得我需要一点自己的时间 |
[39:54] | I know. | 我知道 |
[40:03] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[40:11] | Anybody home? | 有人在家吗 |
[40:13] | Can’t keep my eyes open, Jule. | 我睁不开眼睛了 朱尔 |
[40:16] | We’ll do it tomorrow, okay? | 我们明天做 好吗 |
[40:33] | Can you turn out your light? | 你能把你的灯关了吗 |
[40:52] | -Hello? -Hey, Ben. It’s Becky. | -你好 -嘿 本 我是贝姬 |
[40:54] | -From Jules’ office? -Yeah, hey. What’s up? | -朱尔斯办公室的那个 -我知道 嘿 什么事 |
[40:57] | Jules’ driver is M.I.A. | 朱尔斯的司机不见了 |
[40:58] | He’s not answering any of my texts. | 我发的短信他没一条回的 |
[41:00] | I know you drove Jules yesterday, | 我知道昨天你给朱尔斯开车了 |
[41:02] | and I didn’t hear any complaints. | 我也没听到她抱怨 |
[41:03] | So can you pick her up this morning? | 所以今早你能去接她吗 |
[41:04] | Sure. | 当然能 |
[41:05] | You know where she lives? | 你知道她住哪吗 |
[41:07] | I was there yesterday. | 我昨天去过 |
[41:08] | -Okay, so you remember. -Yeah. | -好的 那你是记得的 -没错 |
[41:10] | -And you’re hearing me, right? -Loud and clear, boss. | -你听得清楚吧 -很清楚 老大 |
[41:13] | Okay, so be there at 7:45, | 好的 那么7点45分到那里 |
[41:14] | ring the bell, and walk away. She’ll know it’s you. | 按门铃再走开 她会知道你来了 |
[41:16] | Ring bell, walk away. Got it. | 按门铃再走开 知道了 |
[41:23] | Oh, walk away. | 哦 还要走开 |
[41:26] | Hang on. I’m comm’. | 等下 我来了 |
[41:29] | Hi, here for Jules? | 嗨 找朱尔斯吗 |
[41:30] | Uh, yeah, hi, sorry. I’ll wait in the car. | 是的 嗨 抱歉 我会上车等 |
[41:32] | Uh, she’s on a call. Do you wanna come in? | 她在打电话 你想进来吗 |
[41:34] | I just made some coffee. | 我刚做了咖啡 |
[41:36] | Could be a while. I’m Matt. | 她可能要一会儿时间 我是马特 |
[41:40] | Ben Whittaker. | 我是本·惠特克 |
[41:41] | Good to meet you. Come on in. | 很高兴认识你 进来吧 |
[41:43] | Uh, Legos everywhere, so watch your step. | 呃 乐高到处都是 所以注意脚下 |
[41:45] | Sure. | 好的 |
[41:47] | Maybe feature some bloggers on the homepage? | 或许在主页上登一些博主 |
[41:49] | Have a seat, Ben. | 坐吧 本 |
[41:51] | Hey, Paige, this is Ben. He works with Mommy. | 嘿 佩吉 这是本 她和妈妈一起工作 |
[41:53] | -Hi. -Hi. | -嗨 -嗨 |
[41:54] | I’m playing Princess Memory Game. | 我在玩公主记忆游戏 |
[41:56] | Oh, yeah. Looks like you’re about to win. | 是啊 看样子要赢了 |
[41:59] | So you’re Jules’ new driver? | 你是朱尔斯的新司机 |
[42:00] | No, actually, I’m her intern. | 不是 实际上我是她的实习生 |
[42:02] | That’s hysterical. | 这太可笑了 |
[42:05] | -You know what an intern is? -No. | -你知道什么叫实习生 -不知道 |
[42:07] | That’s okay. Everyone thinks it’s hysterical. | 没关系 所有人都觉得很可笑 |
[42:09] | Hey, Matt, did… | 嘿 马特 那个… |
[42:12] | Morning. | 早 |
[42:14] | Morning. | 早 |
[42:16] | Is that all dry cleaning? | 都干洗吗 |
[42:18] | These three are. | 这三件干洗 |
[42:19] | These two are laundry. And, uh, this button… | 这两件手洗 还有 呃 纽扣… |
[42:21] | This button is missing. | 这里的纽扣不见了 |
[42:23] | -I mean, it’s loose, so… -Okay. | -掉了 所以…-好的 |
[42:25] | -If they could just… Thanks. -You got it. | -要是他们能…谢谢 -知道了 |
[42:26] | Hey, and, honey, uh, before you leave, | 嘿 宝贝 你走之前 |
[42:28] | just gotta go over a couple things. | 得去做几件事 |
[42:29] | Okay. | 好的 |
[42:31] | -Look who I found. -Yay! | -看我找到了什么 -耶 |
[42:33] | -He was in your hamper. -Thank you. | -他在你的篮筐里 -谢谢 |
[42:35] | Matty, did an ATF box arrive for me? | 马特 我的合身网快递到了吗 |
[42:36] | On the table. | 在桌子上 |
[42:38] | Uh, I think I’ll just wait out… | 我想我还是去外面等吧 |
[42:40] | Ben, you want a raisin? | 本 你要吃葡萄干吗 |
[42:43] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[42:45] | Okay, so tonight, | 好了 那今晚 |
[42:47] | you’re working… | 你要工作… |
[42:48] | Are you listening, or did I lose you? | 你在没在听 |
[42:50] | -Ben, is she listening? -I am totally listening. | -本 她在听吗 -我在听 |
[42:53] | I ordered some stuff to check on how it arrived. | 我订了些东西来检查怎么寄送的 |
[42:55] | Not great, by the way. | 顺便说一句 不是很好 |
[42:57] | -Go on. Tonight? -Yeah, okay. | -继续说啊 今晚吗 -是啊 |
[42:59] | You’re working, | 你要工作 |
[43:01] | so Paige and I are gonna go to my mom’s for dinner. | 所以我和佩吉去我妈那吃晚餐 |
[43:03] | After school’s Ruby’s birthday party. | 会在露比的校园生日派对后 |
[43:05] | And what about next Monday? | 下周一如何 |
[43:06] | Do you know yet if we can go to dinner | 我们有空跟 |
[43:08] | with Robbie and Annie? | 罗比和安妮吃晚餐吗 |
[43:09] | Oh, I’m so slammed next week. | 下周我真忙不过来 |
[43:13] | I’m sorry. If you wanna go, I’ll make it. When was it? | 抱歉 要是你们想去 我会抽空 是什么时候来着 |
[43:16] | Oh, my God. Monday. | 天呐 周一啊 |
[43:19] | Okay, I’m sorry. I was fixated on this tissue paper. | 好吧 抱歉 我注意力刚在这张绵纸上 |
[43:21] | I will be there. | 我会去的 |
[43:23] | Okay. | 好的 |
[43:24] | Thank you for the coffee. | 谢谢咖啡 |
[43:26] | Thanks for letting me play. | 谢谢让我玩 |
[43:28] | -Sorry. -I’ll meet you in the car. | -抱歉 -我去车上等你 |
[43:30] | Actually, I have to go. Come on, sweetie. | 其实我得走了 快 宝贝 |
[43:32] | Ben, we’re gonna drop Paige at school, okay? Here we go. | 本 我们让佩吉在学校下车 好吗 好了 |
[43:35] | -Let’s do it. -Kiss Daddy goodbye. | -走吧 -和爸爸吻别 |
[43:38] | Hey, wait. You forgot your doggy. | 嘿 等下 你忘了你的狗狗 |
[43:45] | Matt seems like a terrific guy. | 马特看上去是个很不错的人 |
[43:47] | Hmm? | 嗯 |
[43:49] | Oh, sorry, didn’t mean to interrupt. | 抱歉 我无意打断 |
[43:50] | Uh, that’s okay. I agree. He is. | 没事 我同意 他确实是 |
[43:53] | Who? The Dad? | 谁 大爸爸吗 |
[43:55] | That’s what the other kids call Matt | 别的孩子就那样叫马特 |
[43:56] | because he’s the only dad in a sea of moms. | 因为他是妈妈之海中唯一的爸爸 |
[43:59] | I’ve read about these househusbands. | 我读过关于家庭主男的事 |
[44:01] | It’s interesting how that all worked just now. | 有意思的是刚才家庭主男的特征都显现了 |
[44:03] | They actually prefer to be called stay-at-home dads. | 他们其实更喜欢被称为顾家爸爸 |
[44:06] | Oh, sorry. Did not know that. | 抱歉 我并不知道 |
[44:08] | Well, it’s very admirable. | 那非常令人钦佩 |
[44:10] | He’s a real 21 st century father. | 他是一个真正的21世纪父亲 |
[44:12] | He is. | 是的 |
[44:13] | He actually had a great job in marketing, | 他之前其实有一份营销方面的好工作 |
[44:15] | but, um, when About The Fit took off, | 不过合身网一创办 |
[44:17] | he left to be a full-time dad. | 他就辞职当全职爸爸了 |
[44:20] | Totally saved our butts. | 给我们帮了很大的忙 |
[44:29] | 卡梅隆 把本调到其他组 行吗 | |
[44:35] | Oh! We’re here, big girl. | 我们到了 大姑娘 |
[44:37] | I do this in the cafeteria | 我在自助餐厅给我的 |
[44:39] | to my lunch friends | 午餐朋友做了这个 |
[44:41] | when they’re don’t looking. | 他们不在看我时做的 |
[44:43] | -You do that? -Hey, Jules. | -你做的 -嘿 朱尔斯 |
[44:44] | -Hi. Nice to see you here. -Hi. | -嗨 很高兴在这里见到你 -嘿 |
[44:46] | Uh, not sure if you got our e-mail, | 不知道你是否收到了我们的电邮 |
[44:48] | but we’re doing a fiesta lunch next Friday, | 但下周五我们要举行一次节日午餐 |
[44:50] | and we thought you could bring the guacamole. | 我们觉得你可以带鳄梨酱来 |
[44:52] | Uh, you probably won’t have time to make it, | 你大概没时间做 |
[44:53] | so you can buy it. | 所以你能买来 |
[44:55] | Which is fine. | 这没关系 |
[44:57] | Enough for 18. | 够18个人的就好 |
[44:59] | No, I can make it. It’s not a problem. | 没事 我能做 没问题 |
[45:00] | -Great. Matt can bring it. -Totally. | -太好了 马特能带来 -没错 |
[45:04] | Bye. | 再见 |
[45:06] | All right. Have a great day, sweet pea. | 好了 祝你一天愉快 宝贝 |
[45:08] | Have fun at Ruby’s party, okay? | 露比的派对好好玩 好吗 |
[45:10] | Mommy? Do you know how to make guacamole? | 妈妈 你知道怎么做鳄梨酱吗 |
[45:13] | Yes, I do. Really well, in fact. | 我知道 事实上我做得很好 |
[45:15] | We’re gonna make it together. | 我们一起做吧 |
[45:16] | And after that, we’ll have a mother-daughter dance party? | 做好之后 我们来一场母女跳舞派对吧 |
[45:21] | Hey, Maddie. What’s up? | 嘿 玛蒂 你好吗 |
[45:26] | Bipolar. | 躁郁症 |
[45:27] | Oh, my God. Come here. | 天啊 来 |
[45:30] | -Oh, I love you, big girl. -I love you, too. | -哦 我爱你 大姑娘 -我也爱你 |
[45:34] | God. | 天啊 |
[45:36] | Taking the high road is exhausting. | 秉持正确的理念真累人 |
[45:38] | It’s 2015. | 都2015年了 |
[45:40] | Are we really still critical | 我们真的还在对事业型 |
[45:41] | of working moms? Seriously? Still? | 妈妈有意见吗 真的吗 还这样 |
[45:45] | I’m sorry. That was all rhetorical. | 抱歉 刚才只是反问 |
[45:48] | There’s no need to respond. | 不用回应 |
[45:50] | Wasn’t going to. | 没打算回应 |
[46:08] | Oh! Ben. | 本 |
[46:10] | I wanna stop by the warehouse. 480 Greenpoint. | 我要在仓库停一下 在绿点480号 |
[46:13] | Sure. | 行 |
[46:15] | No, no, no. You wanna make a right. | 别 别 别 你要右拐 |
[46:18] | 9th to Hamilton to the Expressway. | 走9号街去汉密尔顿 再上高速 |
[46:20] | Uh, I think we should take 4th to Flatbush. Much faster. | 我觉得我们该走4号街去弗布殊 会快很多 |
[46:23] | It won’t be. | 不会的 |
[46:25] | By 12 minutes, at least. | 最快12分钟 |
[46:27] | Can I try? | 我能试试吗 |
[46:31] | I apologize. | 我道歉 |
[46:32] | No need. | 不用 |
[46:36] | Try to line the dots up the best you can. | 尽量把圆点对齐 |
[46:39] | And then… | 然后… |
[46:40] | Okay. Pull this over. | 好了 拿这来 |
[46:42] | If you can, try to pull this towards you, | 可以的话 试着把这个拉向你 |
[46:44] | holding it on the outside. | 同时将它在外面按住 |
[46:46] | Good meeting you. | 很高兴认识你 |
[46:53] | Okay, so then put that on lightly. | 好了 然后把它轻轻放上去 |
[46:55] | Put it down with two. Secure it. | 两边放下 胶带封好 |
[47:00] | Our package should feel like they’re getting a little gift | 我们的包裹应该给人以 |
[47:01] | that they bought for themselves. | 自购小礼物的感觉 |
[47:11] | It’s open. | 门开着 |
[47:13] | Ben. | 本 |
[47:14] | Wow. | 哇哦 |
[47:16] | -Come on in. -Didn’t expect this. | -进来吧 -出乎意料 |
[47:18] | Yeah. I like to think of it as a little bit of paradise. | 是啊 我喜欢把这里当做一个小天堂 |
[47:21] | Can I interest you in a back rub? | 我能给你来背部按摩吗 |
[47:23] | Oh, no, thanks. | 不用 谢谢 |
[47:24] | I just came by because I found out | 我过来只是因为我发觉 |
[47:25] | I have to work late. | 我得工作到很晚 |
[47:27] | -Oh. Then no dinner tonight. -Sorry. | -哦 那今晚不能一起吃晚餐了 -抱歉 |
[47:29] | I was really looking forward to it. | 我真的对此很期待 |
[47:31] | But I’m hoping we can pick another night. | 不过我希望我们能约在另一个晚上 |
[47:33] | Of course. Come sit down. | 当然可以 过来坐吧 |
[47:35] | Let me have your jacket. | 把你的上衣给我 |
[47:37] | Just for a minute. Come on. Relax. | 就一会儿 来吧 放松 |
[47:40] | Okay, how about a foot massage? | 好了 足部按摩如何 |
[47:43] | During office hours? | 在办公时间 |
[47:44] | Yeah, that’s kind of the point. May I? | 是啊 这算是重点 可以吗 |
[47:47] | Well… | 好吧 |
[47:49] | Okay. | 好了 |
[47:54] | It’s already pretty good. | 已经很棒了 |
[47:55] | All I’ve done is take off your sock. | 我只是脱了你袜子 |
[47:57] | Well, no one’s ever done that better. | 从没人比你更拿手 |
[47:59] | Okay, just relax. Close your eyes. | 放松 闭上眼睛 |
[48:02] | Put your head back. | 头靠后 |
[48:05] | So when would you like to reschedule? | 你想重新约在什么时候 |
[48:07] | Tomorrow? | 明天 |
[48:09] | Can’t tomorrow. What about Saturday? | 明天不行 周六如何 |
[48:11] | Good. | 可以 |
[48:12] | Oh, God. This is enormously satisfying. | 天呐 这太让人享受了 |
[48:15] | What time should I pick you up? | 我该什么时候来接你 |
[48:16] | Noon? I love daytime dates. | 中午吧 我喜欢白天约会 |
[48:18] | Lunch, perfect. It’s sooner. | 午餐 太好了 快了 |
[48:21] | So how’s it going? How’s Jules? | 一切顺利吗 朱尔斯怎么样 |
[48:23] | Yeah, I mean, she works on all cylinders all the time. | 她每时每刻都在竭力工作 |
[48:25] | Doesn’t stop, doesn’t sleep, never see her eat. | 不休 不睡 从没见她吃过 |
[48:29] | Maybe it’s good that I’m here, you know? | 或许我在这是好事 知道吗 |
[48:31] | I hope I can help her. | 我希望我能帮助她 |
[48:33] | I knew you were gonna be a good guy. | 我知道你会是一个好人 |
[48:36] | I knew it. | 我知道 |
[48:39] | Try to relax. | 放松 |
[48:54] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[48:55] | I’m sorry. I’m leaving. I’m leaving! | 抱歉 我走了 我走了 |
[48:57] | Sorry, don’t stop. I’m leaving. | 抱歉 你们继续 我走了 |
[48:59] | Oh, my shoe. Sorry. | 我的鞋 抱歉 |
[49:06] | So? | 怎么说 |
[49:07] | I don’t know, kid. This lease doesn’t look so hot to me. | 我不知道 孩子 这份租约对我没那么有吸引力 |
[49:09] | Three-month security deposit. | 三个月的押金 |
[49:10] | You must really love this place. | 你一定很喜欢这地方 |
[49:12] | -No, it’s horrible. -Uh… | -没有 那里很糟 -呃 |
[49:14] | But I can get in this week. | 不过这周我能住进去 |
[49:17] | Well, if I were you, I’d keep looking. | 好吧 我要是你的话 我会继续找 |
[49:18] | -Okay. -Hey, Lewis. What’s up? | -好的 -嘿 路易斯 怎么了 |
[49:20] | I’ve never seen you so awake. | 我从没见你这么精神 |
[49:22] | I was just asked to deliver this huge order to Tribeca, | 公司要我把这份大单送到翠贝卡 |
[49:25] | and I think it’s to Jay Z’s apartment. | 我觉得是送到Jay-Z的公寓 |
[49:26] | I’m not kidding. Look, it says, “S. Carter.” | 我没开玩笑 看 上面写着肖恩·卡特 |
[49:28] | I’m a little freaked out. | 我有点兴奋 |
[49:29] | I don’t know who that is, | 我不知道那是谁 |
[49:31] | but is this someone you want to impress? | 但你想给这人留下深刻印象吗 |
[49:32] | This is a genius, Ben. | 这人是个天才 本 |
[49:34] | Whoa, what if Beyonce opens the door? | 哇哦 如果是碧昂斯开门呢 |
[49:36] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[49:37] | Okay, now I know who you’re talking about. | 好了 现在我知道你在说谁了 |
[49:39] | Well, maybe you should put on a proper shirt with a collar. | 或许你该穿上一件有衣领的得体衬衫 |
[49:41] | A collar? These are hip-hop people. | 衣领 他们是嘻哈人士 |
[49:43] | Dress to impress, Lewis. | 路易斯 你要穿着得令人注目 |
[49:44] | Go to the rack. Find a boyfriend shirt that fits. | 去衣架那 找一件合身的男友风衬衫 |
[49:47] | Bring the hair down if you can. | 可以的话 把头发梳下来 |
[49:49] | Tuck in the shirt. Why doesn’t anybody tuck anything in anymore? | 束好衬衫 为什么再也没人束衬衫了 |
[49:51] | -I’m asking you. -Okay, okay. | -我在说你呢 -好的 好的 |
[49:54] | Benjamin. | 本杰明 |
[49:56] | We made some progress. | 我们取得了些进展 |
[49:58] | Very big day for the intern team. | 对实习生队伍来说是一个重大日子 |
[49:59] | It was great. I mean, she yelled at me, but… | 太棒了 她朝我大喊大叫了 不过… |
[50:02] | She yells at me all the time, too. | 她也一直对我这样 |
[50:03] | -Right? it was communication. -Yeah. | -是吗 那就是沟通啊 -没错 – |
[50:05] | -It was a breakthrough. -Yeah. | -有突破了 -是啊 |
[50:07] | Whoo! Oh, you want one too? | 哇哦 你也想来 |
[50:08] | -Yeah. -Okay. | -是啊 -好 |
[50:09] | Okay, boys. I’m possibly meeting Jay Z | 好了 伙计们 我可能要去见Jay-Z |
[50:11] | and/or Beyonce, and I’m in a blouse. | 或是碧昂斯了 我换上了衬衫 |
[50:14] | Wear it, dude. It’s an improvement. | 穿着吧 伙计 这是进步 |
[50:16] | Not true. | 假的吧 |
[50:17] | Big one. | 很大的进步 |
[50:53] | -I hate eating alone. -So do I. | -我讨厌一个人吃东西 -我也是 |
[50:55] | You know, you don’t actually have to keep doing that. | 要知道 你其实不用一直留下的 |
[50:57] | Well, force of habit. | 习惯了 |
[51:00] | Here you go. Swiped these from the tech fridge. | 给 技术部冰箱里顺来的 |
[51:02] | Oh, nice going. | 干得漂亮 |
[51:04] | -You want a slice? -Sure, thanks. | -要吃一块吗 -好 谢谢 |
[51:09] | -Cheers. -Cheers. | -干杯 -干杯 |
[51:18] | I noticed a couple hours ago, | 几个小时前我注意到 |
[51:19] | you had a meeting with another possible CEO. | 你和另一个首席执行官人选开了会 |
[51:22] | I saw him arrive. How’d that go? | 我看见他来了 开得怎么样 |
[51:24] | It was going well until he called us… | 不错 直到他把我们叫做… |
[51:27] | I believe the term he used was a “chick site.” | 我相信他的用词是 小妞网站 |
[51:31] | And I didn’t hear anything he said after that. | 之后我就没听他说话了 |
[51:34] | Apparently, selling clothes makes us a “chick site.” | 看来卖服装让我们成了小妞网站 |
[51:37] | I mean, really? How is this not legit? | 我是说 真的 这哪不规矩了 |
[51:40] | I couldn’t agree more. I find that surprising. | 完全同意 我发觉这种事令人惊讶 |
[51:42] | Really? Sexism in business? | 真的 商业中的性别歧视 |
[51:46] | So… | 那么… |
[51:48] | What did you do for work, Ben, before you retired? | 本 你退休前做什么的 |
[51:51] | I was a VP for Dex One. | 我是德士万的一个副总裁 |
[51:53] | Phonebooks? | 做电话薄的 |
[51:54] | I was in charge of printing, | 是啊 我负责印刷 |
[51:57] | and before that I ran sales and advertising. | 在那之前我管营销 |
[51:59] | Big jobs. | 职位很高啊 |
[52:03] | Wasn’t this a factory that used to make phonebooks? | 这里过去不是一个做电话薄的工厂吗 |
[52:10] | -No! What? -Yeah. | -不是吧 什么 -是的 |
[52:12] | What? | 什么 |
[52:14] | This is where you worked? | 这里是你以前上班的地方 |
[52:17] | For almost 40 years. | 上了近40年 |
[52:20] | Oh. | 哦 |
[52:21] | Yeah. | 真的 |
[52:23] | For twenty-some years I sat right by that window. | 我在那扇窗旁边坐了20多年 |
[52:26] | That was my office. | 那是我的办公室 |
[52:28] | It was a few steps up backthen. | 当时要高几个台阶 |
[52:30] | And we could look out over the whole factory. | 我们能俯瞰看到整个工厂 |
[52:33] | Our printing presses were in that corner. | 我们的印刷机在那个角落 |
[52:35] | That’s why the floor dips back there. | 所以那边的地板下塌 |
[52:37] | No way. | 不是吧 |
[52:39] | I know everything about this building. Or used to. | 我对这幢楼一清二楚 或者说过去如此 |
[52:42] | You know the sycamores on the other side of the building? | 你知道这栋楼另一边的梧桐吗 |
[52:44] | -Yeah. -The big ones? | -知道 -大的那几棵 |
[52:45] | Yeah. The big ones. I love them. | 是啊 大的那几棵 我喜欢它们 |
[52:46] | Yeah. I remember the day they were planted. | 是啊 我记得它们被种下的那天 |
[52:51] | Is it totally weird being back here? | 回来是不是很奇怪 |
[52:54] | Well, it feels like home. It’s… | 这个嘛 感觉像回家 |
[52:57] | Remodeled, | 它被改造了 |
[52:59] | but home. | 但还是家 |
[53:06] | So you’re on Facebook, huh? | 你用脸书了啊 |
[53:08] | Well, I’ve been trying to figure it out. | 我一直在试着把它搞明白 |
[53:09] | I joined about 10 minutes ago. | 我大概10分钟前开的账户 |
[53:11] | Well, better late than never. Do you want some help? | 开得晚总比不开好 需要帮助吗 |
[53:14] | I’d love some, | 非常愿意 |
[53:15] | but, really, you’ve got better things to do. | 但说真的 你有更重要的事要做 |
[53:17] | No. I need a diversion. | 没事 我需要消遣下 |
[53:22] | You have a photo of yourself? | 你有自己的照片吗 |
[53:23] | No. I need one? | 没 需要 |
[53:24] | Uh, if you wanna look up | 你想看那些 |
[53:25] | all those hotties from high school, you do. | 高中美女的话就需要 |
[53:27] | Say cheese. | 说茄子 |
[53:29] | Cheese. | 茄子 |
[53:32] | That is cute. | 真可爱 |
[53:33] | Okay, I just need to send that to you. | 好了 我只需把它发送给你 |
[53:37] | Uh… | 好了 |
[53:38] | All right, so there are all these questions | 这些针对个人资料的问题 |
[53:40] | for your profile that you can answer if you want to or not. | 你回不回答就看你想不想 |
[53:42] | Like religious views, political views, | 比如宗教信仰 政治立场 |
[53:46] | people who inspire you. | 谁对你有激励性 |
[53:48] | Jules Ostin. | 朱尔斯·奥斯汀 |
[53:50] | I’m not trying to brown-nose you, | 我不是想拍你马屁 |
[53:52] | but I’ve been in business a long time | 但我在商业领域待了很久 |
[53:54] | and I’ve never run across anyone quite like you. | 我从没见过像你这样的人 |
[53:57] | You do inspire, Jules. | 朱尔斯 你真的有激励性 |
[53:58] | I just knew, at the end of the day, | 我只知道 在一天快结束时 |
[53:59] | that a woman with a glass of wine | 一个拿着一杯酒和 |
[54:01] | and a laptop had real shopping potential. | 一台笔记本的女人 有着真正的购物潜力 |
[54:04] | And if you could actually | 如果你真能 |
[54:05] | promise her things would fit… | 向她保证东西会合适的话 |
[54:06] | -See? That’s what I mean. -Okay. | -瞧 我就是这意思 -好吧 |
[54:10] | -You have a favorite quote? -I do. | -你有最喜欢的名言吗 -有 |
[54:13] | “You’re never wrong to do the right thing.” | 做正确的事 你永远不会错 |
[54:15] | -Who said that, you? -Yeah. | -谁说的 你吗 -没错 |
[54:17] | But I’m pretty sure Mark Twain said it first. | 但我很肯定马克·吐温先说过 |
[54:22] | Okay, favorite music? | 好了 最爱的音乐 |
[54:24] | Uh, jeez. Sam Cooke, one of my all-time favorites. | 天呐 山姆·库克 一直我最喜欢的一个 |
[54:27] | Love Miles Davis, | 还喜欢迈尔斯·戴维斯 |
[54:28] | Billie Holiday. | 比莉·哈乐黛 |
[54:29] | Oh, she was great, right? | 她很棒 对吗 |
[54:31] | I mean, she could just, like… | 我是说她能… |
[54:33] | -Transport you. -Oh, yeah. | -让你身临其境 -没错 |
[54:36] | Okay, books? | 好了 书呢 |
[54:39] | Love Clancy. Ludlum. | 喜欢克兰西 勒德拉姆 |
[54:41] | Crazy about Harry Potter. | 痴迷哈利·波特 |
[54:43] | -Matt loves Harry Potter, too. -Oh, yeah? | -马特也喜欢哈利·波特 -是吗 |
[54:45] | Yeah, he, like, read them all the week they came out. | 没错 出版后 他一整周都在看 |
[54:47] | Ah, well, me, too. | 哇哦 我也是 |
[54:51] | Um, okay, what’s your relationship status? | 好了 你的情感状态呢 |
[54:53] | Are you married? | 你结婚了吗 |
[54:55] | Single? | 单身 |
[54:57] | Widower. | 鳏夫 |
[55:00] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[55:04] | I think we should just say single, then? | 那我觉得我们该填单身 |
[55:07] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[55:10] | Okay, do you know what you need now? | 好了 你知道你现在需要什么吗 |
[55:13] | You need someone to friend. | 你需要加别人好友 |
[55:16] | I’ll be friends with the other interns. | 我会和其他实习生加好友的 |
[55:17] | They’ll show me how to do it in the morning. | 他们早上会教我的 |
[55:19] | Well, you can friend me. | 你…你可以加我好友 |
[55:22] | -Okay, thank you. -Okay. | -好 谢谢 -好的 |
[55:27] | Okay. | 好了 |
[55:28] | Congratulations, you are now officially | 恭喜 你现在正式成为 |
[55:30] | part of the Facebook generation. | 脸书一代的一员了 |
[55:32] | Good deal. | 那敢情好 |
[55:35] | -Um, you done? -Yes, thank you. | -呃 你吃好了 -是的 谢谢 |
[55:37] | Okay. | 好的 |
[55:38] | Well, I have, uh… | 呃 我还 |
[55:40] | I have another hour of work. | 要工作一个小时 |
[55:41] | Are you… Are you okay with that? | 你没问题吧 |
[55:43] | Of course. | 当然没 |
[55:45] | This was great, Jules. | 朱尔斯 这很棒 |
[55:48] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[55:50] | It was nice to have | 和成年人进行 |
[55:51] | an adult conversation with an adult man, | 一次成年人之间的对话感觉很好 |
[55:54] | you know what I mean? | 你懂我意思吗 |
[55:55] | Like, not about work. | 这无关工作 |
[55:57] | Not about… | 无关… |
[55:59] | I know what you mean. | 我懂你意思 |
[56:29] | -Oh, we’re here? -Yeah. | -我们到了 -是的 |
[56:32] | Was I snoring? | 我有打鼾吗 |
[56:33] | No, no, no. Just sleeping. | 没 就在睡觉而已 |
[56:35] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[56:37] | My parents are sleep researchers, | 我父母是睡眠研究人员 |
[56:39] | and they’ve been studying my sleep my whole life. | 我这辈子的睡眠状况一直在被他们研究 |
[56:41] | Apparently, I’m a classic noisy sleeper. | 显然我是一个睡觉时吵人的典型 |
[56:43] | Fun getting to know me, huh? | 了解我 有趣吧 |
[56:45] | It is. | 是的 |
[56:49] | I never fall asleep in the car, | 我从没在车上睡着过 |
[56:51] | so that was actually amazing. | 那感觉真是太好了 |
[56:54] | Apologize for the racket. | 我对吵杂声表示抱歉 |
[56:55] | Barely noticed. | 几乎没注意到 |
[56:57] | I’ll pretend I believe you. | 我会假装相信你 |
[57:02] | I love this house. | 我喜欢这栋房子 |
[57:04] | It just looks happy to me. | 对我而言 它看上去很开心 |
[57:06] | Like, if it was in a kids’ book, | 就像儿童读物里的房子 |
[57:08] | it would make you feel good | 当你翻开书页看见它时 |
[57:09] | when you turned the page and saw it. | 会让你感觉很好 |
[57:11] | You know what I mean? | 你懂我意思吗 |
[57:13] | I do. | 懂 |
[57:15] | Well… | 好了 |
[57:20] | Sayonara. | 再见 |
[57:22] | Sayonara. | 再见 |
[57:35] | I didn’t hear you come in. | 我没听见你进来 |
[57:38] | You know, I was thinking | 要知道 我在想 |
[57:44] | we need some awake time together. | 我们需要些清醒的时间在一起 |
[57:58] | Yeah, that, too. | 没错 这个也是 |
[58:26] | Morning. | 早 |
[58:27] | Good morning. I’m Doris. | 早 我是桃乐丝 |
[58:29] | They asked me to drive you today. | 我今天被叫来给你开车 |
[58:31] | Are you all set back there? | 你一直坐那位置的吗 |
[58:32] | You got your seat belt fastened? | 你安全带系好了吗 |
[58:33] | What happened to Ben? | 本怎么了 |
[58:35] | Oh, somebody said that he got transferred. | 有人说他被调岗了 |
[58:39] | Um, you know the best way to get back to headquarters? | 你知道回总部的最佳路线吗 |
[58:44] | Oh, my! | 天呐 |
[58:45] | -Oh, what… -Come on! | -搞什么啊 -拜托 |
[58:47] | Hold your horses, maniac! | 悠着点 疯子 |
[58:51] | Which way, hon? | 怎么走 亲爱的 |
[58:53] | I’m all turned around here. | 我在这里完全搞不清方向 |
[58:54] | -Doris. Doris! Doris! -What? What? | -桃乐丝 桃乐丝 桃乐丝 -怎么了 怎么了 |
[58:56] | You told me to transfer him. | 你叫我调走他的 |
[58:58] | That was two days ago. Why didn’t you check with me? | 那是两天前的事 你为什么不和我商核一下 |
[59:01] | First of all, that was yesterday. | 首先 那是昨天的事 |
[59:04] | Where is he? Do you know? | 好吧 他在哪 你知道吗 |
[59:11] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[59:18] | You must think I’m demented. | 你一定觉得我失去理智了 |
[59:20] | Not the word I would use, | 我不会这么说 |
[59:21] | but I was a little surprised when I got the call. | 但我接到电话时有点惊讶 |
[59:24] | Jules, I apologize if I overstepped in some way. | 朱尔斯 要是我在某方面越界了 我道歉 |
[59:26] | No. No, no, no, no. | 没有 没有 没有 |
[59:27] | Please don’t apologize. You have done nothing wrong. | 请别道歉 你什么都没做错 |
[59:30] | Look, I have a lot going on, and I’m a very private person. | 瞧 我有很多事做 而我是一个很隐私的人 |
[59:34] | And at first, I don’t know, I thought | 起初 怎么说呢 我觉得 |
[59:36] | maybe this wasn’t gonna work, but I was wrong. | 我或许适应不了 但我错了 |
[59:38] | -Let me get one of those. -No, no, no. | -我帮你拿一份吧 -不用 |
[59:40] | No. | 没事 |
[59:41] | Jules, no explanation necessary. Please. | 朱尔斯 你无需解释 别这样 |
[59:42] | No, actually, one is, because I am usually better than this. | 帮你拿一份其实是因为我通常不会尴尬 |
[59:48] | The truth is… | 事实是… |
[59:51] | Something about you makes me feel calm | 你的某些特质让我感觉平静 |
[59:52] | or more centered or something. | 或更为信靠之类的 |
[59:54] | And I could use that. | 这对我有帮助 |
[59:56] | Obviously. | 毫无疑问 |
[59:59] | I hope you’ll accept my apology | 我希望你接受我的道歉 |
[1:00:00] | and come back to work for me. | 回来为我工作 |
[1:00:03] | If you want… | 如果你想的话 |
[1:00:04] | And I’m not just saying this | 我这么说不只是 |
[1:00:06] | because I screwed up this morning. | 因为我今早做错事了 |
[1:00:07] | But I was thinking that | 也是因为我有在想 |
[1:00:09] | I’d like to bring you up to my area, next to Becky. | 让你搬到我的办公区 搬到贝姬旁边 |
[1:00:11] | I know you can handle more work. | 我知道你能处理更多的工作 |
[1:00:13] | If you’d like more. I… | 要是你想要更多的话 我… |
[1:00:15] | Oh, God, I can’t tell you how much I hate | 天呐 你真不知道我有多讨厌 |
[1:00:17] | that ljumped the gun and I made you feel… | 自搬石头自压脚的感觉 |
[1:00:18] | I’m coming back. I’m happy to come back. | 我会回来 我很高兴回来 |
[1:00:21] | Excellent. | 太好了 |
[1:00:24] | Can I give you a lift back to the office? | 我能送你回办公室吗 |
[1:00:25] | Sure, thanks. Can I take this? | 当然能 谢谢 我来拿吧 |
[1:00:26] | No. Thanks. | 不用 |
[1:00:30] | Actually, do you mind driving? | 说实话 你介意开下车吗 |
[1:00:31] | I don’t technically have a license. | 我其实都没驾照 |
[1:00:32] | Sure. | 当然不介意 |
[1:00:39] | This is… This is crazy, Ben. | 这…这太疯狂了 本 |
[1:00:40] | Two desks are not gonna fit in here. | 这里摆不下两张桌子 |
[1:00:41] | No, I promise, I’ll stay out of your way. | 我保证我不会挡你路 |
[1:00:43] | But it’s impossible because now I don’t have room for… | 可这是不可能的 因为我现在没空间来… |
[1:00:45] | -Hi. -Hi. | -嗨 -嗨 |
[1:00:46] | This is good, right? | 这样子不错吧 |
[1:00:48] | -Yeah. -I like this arrangement. | 我喜欢这个安排 |
[1:00:49] | Uh, Becky, I want you to let Ben give you a hand, okay? | 贝姬 我希望你能让本帮你一把 好吗 |
[1:00:52] | And cc him on all my e-mails. | 把我所有的电邮都抄送给他吧 |
[1:00:53] | Did we get yesterday’s numbers? | 昨天的号码都弄好了吗 |
[1:00:55] | Uh, yes, we did. | 弄好了 |
[1:00:56] | I saw them here. | 我看见是在这里… |
[1:01:01] | -Here you go. -Thanks. | -给 -谢谢 |
[1:01:02] | And I need to go over the data on customer purchase patterns. | 我得去再看下顾客购买习惯的数据 |
[1:01:05] | Let Ben take a look at that, too. | 让本也看一下 |
[1:01:06] | Actually, let Ben take a look at that first. | 让本先看好了 |
[1:01:07] | Okay. | 行 |
[1:01:09] | Don’t worry, Becky. Backup’s good. | 别担心 贝姬 有帮手是好事 |
[1:01:11] | Ping me when Cameron gets in. | 卡梅隆来了提醒我填一下 |
[1:01:29] | Hey- | 嘿 |
[1:01:32] | Becky? | 贝姬 |
[1:01:34] | I’ve been here nine months, Ben, | 我在这九个月了 本 |
[1:01:35] | and she’s never asked me to take a look at anything for her ever, okay? | 她从没叫我帮她看任何东西 好吗 |
[1:01:39] | Ihearyou. That’s frustrating. | 我听见你说的了 那确实让人糟心 |
[1:01:41] | I mean, totally. | 非常糟心 |
[1:01:42] | I graduated from Penn. I have a business degree. | 我从宾州大学毕业 我有商学位 |
[1:01:44] | But I never seem to do anything right around here. | 但我在这似乎从没做对过什么事 |
[1:01:47] | And you’re, like, 50 years older than me | 而你差不多比我大五十岁 |
[1:01:49] | and you’re deaf. | 耳朵又不灵光 |
[1:01:51] | I happen to think you do a lot of things right. | 我倒是觉得你做了很多对的事 |
[1:01:55] | You do so much. | 你做了很多 |
[1:01:59] | I know. I know that. | 我知道 我知道 |
[1:02:00] | -Mmm-hmm. -But she doesn’t. I mean, | -嗯哼 -但她不知道 |
[1:02:03] | I bust my ass for her 14 hours a day, | 我每天14个小时为她累死累活 |
[1:02:06] | and she never notices. | 而她从没注意到 |
[1:02:08] | Oh! oh, my God. | 我的天呐 |
[1:02:10] | I hate girls who cry at work. | 我讨厌上班时哭泣的姑娘 |
[1:02:14] | How about if you, just as an experiment, | 你试着让我帮你忙如何 |
[1:02:15] | try letting me help you. | 就当是一次实验 |
[1:02:17] | A lot of your stress is gonna be lifted | 你一旦从茫茫多的操心事中解脱 |
[1:02:18] | once you’re out from under this mountain of worry. | 就会如释重负 |
[1:02:20] | And maybe you should consider leaving here | 或许你该考虑在正常工时 |
[1:02:22] | at a normal hour once in a while. | 偶尔走出去 |
[1:02:24] | See your friends. Have a little fun. | 见见你的朋友 找点乐子 |
[1:02:26] | Mmm-hmm. I can offer my assistance in this area. | 嗯哼 我能在这个办公区帮忙 |
[1:02:30] | I would love to, actually. | 我非常乐意 |
[1:02:34] | I just don’t want her to think that I can’t do my job | 我只是不想让她觉得我干不了我的工作 |
[1:02:37] | and I need an intern to help me. | 而需要一个实习生来帮我 |
[1:02:39] | Okay, you’re not gonna wanna hear this, | 好的 下面的话并不中听 |
[1:02:41] | but I heard women who sleep | 但我听说每晚睡眠 |
[1:02:42] | less than seven hours a night | 不足七小时的女人 |
[1:02:44] | gain 38% more weight | 比起每晚睡七小时以上的 |
[1:02:46] | than women who sleep more than seven hours a night. | 多38%的几率变胖 |
[1:02:49] | What? I leave here at 11:00. I get back at 7:00. | 什么我11点下班 7点上班 |
[1:02:52] | I sleep, like, five hours a night, | 我好像每晚就睡五个小时 |
[1:02:53] | and now I’m gonna get fat? | 而现在我要变胖了 |
[1:02:56] | Let’s get through this stuff. Let’s do it together. | 让我们克服难处 让我们一同努力 |
[1:02:58] | Let’s clean-slate it. Let’s just do it. | 让我们重新开始 就这么做吧 |
[1:03:00] | All right. Very nice, St. Louis. | 很不错 圣路易斯 |
[1:03:02] | -Ah, suede jacket in D. C. -Oh, my God. | -华盛顿的绒面革夹克 -哦 天啊 |
[1:03:04] | I cannot believe how well that sweater is doing. | 我真不敢相信那款毛衣卖那么好 |
[1:03:05] | I’m so happy. | 我好开心 |
[1:03:06] | Beautiful, Miami! Thank you. | 好样的 迈阿密 谢谢 |
[1:03:08] | Oh, look at Chicago! | 看芝加哥 |
[1:03:09] | She put the same boots in her cart | 她已从把同款靴子放进了购物车 |
[1:03:10] | as the woman from Houston. | 和休斯敦那女人一样 |
[1:03:11] | Okay, let’s see what she does at checkout.+ | 好的 来看一看她付款没有 |
[1:03:15] | She’s not buying them either. | 她也不买了 |
[1:03:16] | Okay, maybe check the delivery cost on those boots? | 好吧 或许该查看下那双靴子的运费 |
[1:03:21] | -Knock-knock. -Hey. | -咚咚咚 -嘿 |
[1:03:22] | Hi. I took a look at the data purchase patterns. | 嗨 我看了购买习惯的数据 |
[1:03:24] | Uh, should I come back? | 我该过会来吗 |
[1:03:26] | No, no, come on in. That was fast. | 不用 进来吧 你动作真快 |
[1:03:28] | Well, I enlisted Becky’s help. | 贝姬帮了我忙 |
[1:03:30] | It seems the most expensive place you’re advertising | 看样子你广告投入最贵的地方 |
[1:03:33] | is actually bringing you the customers | 实际上给你带来的是 |
[1:03:34] | who are spending the least. | 消费最少的顾客 |
[1:03:36] | And the channels you’re least investing in | 你投资最少的渠道 |
[1:03:38] | are adding enormous value in segments | 正在分段增加巨大价值 |
[1:03:40] | that currently appear to have low value, | 在当下似乎是低价值 |
[1:03:41] | but actually have the highest spending potential. | 但实际上有着最高的消费潜力 |
[1:03:44] | That’s what I could tell so far. | 这是目前我所能告知的 |
[1:03:47] | Oh, Ben! | 哦 本 |
[1:03:49] | Can you, like, deal with that for me? | 你能帮我处理那个问题吗 |
[1:03:50] | Maybe come up with a better plan? | 或许给出一个更好的计划 |
[1:03:51] | I mean, if you have the time? | 我是说 你有时间的话 |
[1:03:53] | Happy to. | 乐意效劳 |
[1:03:55] | The man spent 40 years in business. | 这个男人在商业领域待了40年 |
[1:03:58] | Yeah, no, I get it. | 是啊 我明白 |
[1:03:59] | And, Jules, Becky was a huge help in this. | 朱尔斯 贝姬帮了很大的忙 |
[1:04:01] | You know, she has a business degree from Penn? | 你知道她有宾州大学的商学位吗 |
[1:04:03] | I know. | 我知道 |
[1:04:04] | I mean, I forgot, but I know. | 我意思是我忘了 但我知道 |
[1:04:11] | I’ll say something to her. | 我会和她聊聊 |
[1:04:13] | That would be very nice. | 那太好了 |
[1:04:15] | Hey. How’s it goin’ up here in first class? | 嘿 这边一把手的位置感觉如何 |
[1:04:17] | Busy. I see you found an apartment. | 忙啊 看来你找到公寓了 |
[1:04:20] | No. My two weeks are up. | 没 我的两周期限到了 |
[1:04:22] | I’m movin’ in with my cousin. | 我要搬去和我表兄住 |
[1:04:23] | -Excellent. -In Philadelphia. | -很好啊 -他在费城 |
[1:04:26] | -Davis. -What? | -戴维斯 -怎么了 |
[1:04:27] | I’ll get there by 11:00, leave at 5:00. | 我晚上11点到那 早上5点出来 |
[1:04:29] | It’s cool. I can handle it. | 没事的 我能应付 |
[1:04:31] | You know, I feel like everybody’s uncle around here. | 要知道 我在这里感觉像是大家的叔叔 |
[1:04:33] | Yeah, why is that? | 为什么 |
[1:04:35] | Because I’m gonna save your ass, | 因为我要帮你一把 |
[1:04:36] | and I’m gonna put you up for a few weeks. Obviously. | 我打算让你来住几周 真的 |
[1:04:39] | Ben, thank you. | 本 谢谢 |
[1:04:41] | Thank you, thank you, thank you! | 谢谢 谢谢 谢谢 |
[1:04:42] | Okay. Okay. Easy, fella. | 好了 好了 冷静 小伙子 |
[1:04:47] | I like that you do the throw pillow thing. | 我喜欢你弄的这种靠枕风 |
[1:04:50] | I was married for a very long time. | 我结婚很久了 |
[1:04:52] | Mmm. | 嗯 |
[1:04:54] | Whoa! Is this your closet? | 哇哦 那是你的衣柜吗 |
[1:04:57] | Busy man about town. | 社交繁忙啊 |
[1:05:00] | What’s in all these drawers? | 这些抽屉里有什么 |
[1:05:02] | Boxers, T-shirts, pocket squares, handkerchiefs. | 四角裤 T恤 口袋巾 手帕 |
[1:05:05] | Okay, what’s the deal with the handkerchief? | 好吧 手帕要了干嘛 |
[1:05:06] | That one I just don’t get at all. | 那东西我完全不理解 |
[1:05:08] | Okay. It’s essential. | 好吧 它是必需品 |
[1:05:09] | That your generation doesn’t know that is criminal. | 你们这一代不知道真是糟透了 |
[1:05:12] | The best reason to carry a handkerchief is to lend it. | 带手帕最好的理由是出借 |
[1:05:15] | -Hmm. -Ask Jason about this. | -嗯 -你问问杰森吧 |
[1:05:16] | Women cry, Davis. We carry it for them. | 女人会哭啊 戴维斯 我们为她们带着手帕 |
[1:05:19] | One of the last vestiges of the chivalrous gent. | 这是绅士风度最后的遗存之一 |
[1:05:22] | Ah. Well, then it’s different than a p0… | 那这不同于… |
[1:05:23] | I know you wanna hang. | 我知道你还想聊 但我… |
[1:05:25] | But I have to get some sleep, kid. I’m pooped. | 但我得睡觉了 孩子 我累坏了 |
[1:05:27] | Good night, Ben. | 晚安 本 |
[1:05:29] | Thanks again. | 再次感谢 |
[1:05:34] | Will you wake me in the morning, | 明早你会叫醒我吗 |
[1:05:35] | or is that too much to ask? | 还是说这请求太过了 |
[1:05:36] | -My parents always… -Too much. | -我父母总…-太过了 |
[1:05:38] | Understood. I’ll just set an alarm on my phone. | 明白 我就在我手机上定闹钟好了 |
[1:05:41] | I hope I can hear it. I’m such a deep sleeper. | 但愿我能听到 我睡得太沉了 |
[1:05:43] | Oh, my God. I’ll wake you. | 天呐 我会叫醒你的 |
[1:05:45] | Thank you! Love you. Not kidding. | 谢谢 爱你哦 不开玩笑 |
[1:05:49] | I love you, too. Now go to bed. | 我也爱你 现在去睡吧 |
[1:05:52] | Here’s some more berries, guys. | 这里还有些浆果 伙计们 |
[1:05:54] | Ben, can you pour me more syrup, please? | 本 能劳烦你给我倒些糖浆吗 |
[1:05:56] | Sure can. | 当然能 |
[1:05:58] | There you go. | 给 |
[1:06:00] | Perfect. Good job. | 太好了 干得好 |
[1:06:01] | Oh, thanks. | 谢谢 |
[1:06:03] | Oh, boy. Okay, so this really big CEO named Townsend, | 天呐 好了 那么这个很厉害的叫汤森德的首席执行官 |
[1:06:07] | the one everyone said would never be interested in us | 所有人都说他绝不会对我们感兴趣 |
[1:06:09] | because we weren’t big enough for him? | 是因为我们对他来说做得不够大 |
[1:06:10] | -Yeah? -Yeah? | -是吗 -是吗 |
[1:06:13] | We’re like your sister wives. | 我们像是你的姐妹妻 |
[1:06:16] | Well, we just found out he’s beyond interested. | 我们刚发现他远不止感兴趣 |
[1:06:19] | Exciting. | 激动人心啊 |
[1:06:22] | Yeah. Maybe. | 是啊 或许 |
[1:06:24] | Everyone’s flipping out about it, | 大家都很激动 |
[1:06:25] | but you know I’m still on the fence at best. | 但你知道我最好还是观望 |
[1:06:27] | Anyway, the only thing is, | 总之 我想说的是 |
[1:06:28] | I have to go to San Francisco to meet him. | 我得去旧金山见他 |
[1:06:30] | -He can’t come here. -When do you have to go? | -他来不了这里 -你得什么时候去 |
[1:06:33] | The only day he can meet is next Thursday. | 他唯一能见面的日子是下周四 |
[1:06:35] | Do you wanna come? Maybe we can stay the weekend? | 你想来吗 或许我们能去过周末 |
[1:06:38] | Oh, that sounds awesome. | 听起来棒极了 |
[1:06:42] | Thursday I can’t. | 周四不行 |
[1:06:44] | Paige is snack leader atschooL | 佩吉在学校是零食队长 |
[1:06:46] | and I’m supposed to be in the class with her. | 我要和她一起在班上 |
[1:06:47] | -It’s kind of a big deal. -Right. | -这也算是件大事 -对 |
[1:06:49] | Yeah, it’s a really big deal. | 没错 真的是一件大事 |
[1:06:51] | No, I know, sweetie. I’m sorry. I forgot. | 我知道 甜心 抱歉 我忘了 |
[1:06:54] | Uh, maybe Ben could go with you. | 本或许能和你去 |
[1:06:56] | Yeah, that’s a good idea. | 是啊 那是个好主意 |
[1:06:59] | Guys, Ben has a life. | 各位 本有自己的生活 |
[1:07:01] | Uh, not really. Not one that takes me to San Francisco. | 算不上有 我没去过旧金山 |
[1:07:04] | If you want the company, I’d love to go. | 要是你想有同伴 我乐意去 |
[1:07:05] | Really? | 真的 |
[1:07:07] | Definitely. | 毫无疑问 |
[1:07:09] | -Guess what, Ben? -Yes? | -你猜怎么着 本 -怎么着 |
[1:07:10] | Today, my dad’s gonna be Ariel. | 今天我爸爸会当爱丽儿 |
[1:07:12] | It’s his turn. | 今天轮到他了 |
[1:07:14] | -Oh, that’s good, right? -Really good. | -那不错啊 对吗 -真心不错 |
[1:07:16] | You guys think finding a CEO is a big deal? | 你们觉得找一名首席执行官是一件大事 |
[1:07:18] | Here, the big negotiation is who gets to be Ariel | 这里 我们玩小美人鱼的时候 谁来当爱丽儿 |
[1:07:22] | when we’re playing Little Mermaid. | 才是大事 |
[1:07:24] | And for the record, it’s never been my turn. | 我一次都没轮到过 |
[1:07:27] | So this is huge for me. I’m excited. | 所以这对我是件很大的事 我很激动 |
[1:07:29] | I get to comb my hair with a fork, | 我要用叉子梳我的头发 |
[1:07:31] | play with gadgets and gizmos aplenty. | 用很多小工具和小发明玩耍 |
[1:07:33] | Daddy! | 爸爸 |
[1:07:35] | This is Jules. | 我是朱尔斯 |
[1:07:37] | So, guys, how long till we get it fixed? | 各位 我们要多久才能修复 |
[1:07:38] | I mean, if you can’t zoom in, you probably won’t buy. | 你不能放大的话 你大概就不会买了 |
[1:07:41] | Yeah, the first couple hours | 没错 头几个小时 |
[1:07:42] | are already down 23%. | 已经降了23% |
[1:07:43] | -Oh, boy. -Okay. | -天呐 -好吧 |
[1:07:45] | Uh, I will be there in, like… | 我就到 在… |
[1:07:46] | -Two minutes. -…two minutes. | -两分钟后 -两分钟后 |
[1:07:48] | We’re on it. | 我们在处理 |
[1:07:49] | Ben, do you have the info on Friends Shopping Together? | 本 你有友人们一同购物的信息吗 |
[1:07:52] | -Yeah. -Thank you. | -有 -谢谢 |
[1:07:54] | -This is Jules. -What’s wrong? | -我是朱尔斯 -怎么了 |
[1:07:56] | Oh, Mom, hi. Um, I just found out that the zoom link, | 妈 嗨 我刚发现缩放链接… |
[1:07:59] | the button that you click on to zoom in on a photo, | 就是你用来点击放大照片的那个按钮 |
[1:08:02] | isn’t working. | 不起作用了 |
[1:08:03] | Well, that doesn’t sound like such a big deal. | 这听起来没什么大不了的 |
[1:08:04] | Well, actually, it is. | 实际上问题很大 |
[1:08:06] | It’s what people use to get a closer look at what… | 人们用它来进一步看清… |
[1:08:10] | Everybody zooms in. | 所有人都用到放大 |
[1:08:11] | I guess I don’t go to your website enough | 我想我去你的网站去得不够多 |
[1:08:13] | to know that. | 所以并不知道 |
[1:08:17] | 马特 问个问题 为什么我妈总是一副愤怒婊的样子 她真心混蛋 我怎么表现得那么平常 | |
[1:08:20] | Typing and ringing. | 又打字又有来电 |
[1:08:21] | Yeah, sorry. Oh, it’s the warehouse. | 是啊 抱歉 仓库打来的 |
[1:08:23] | Mom, I’m sorry. Can I call you back? | 妈 抱歉 我能回头打你电话吗 |
[1:08:24] | No need. | 不用 |
[1:08:25] | -Okay, I love you. -Yep. | -好吧 爱你 -好的 |
[1:08:27] | Who says “yep” to “I love you”? | 谁会用好的来回复我爱你 |
[1:08:35] | -Hi, Alonzo. -Hi, Jules. | -嗨 阿隆佐 -嗨 朱尔斯 |
[1:08:37] | -Hey. -Not good news. | -嘿 -并不是好消息 |
[1:08:39] | What? Okay. Lay it on me. | 怎么了 好吧 说吧 |
[1:08:40] | In a routine check by the sanitation department, | 卫生部门在一次例行检查中 |
[1:08:42] | they found one bedbug. | 他们发现了一只臭虫 |
[1:08:44] | No. | 不是吧 |
[1:08:45] | Unfortunately, yes. | 很遗憾 是的 |
[1:08:46] | We sent out 4, 800 boxes yesterday. | 昨天我们发了4800个盒子 |
[1:08:48] | We have to get them all back, shut down the warehouse… | 我们得全部召回 关闭仓库… |
[1:08:51] | spray for bedbugs, | 清除臭虫 |
[1:08:52] | then we can start shipping again. | 之后我们再开始发货 |
[1:08:54] | -Nightmare. -Nightmare. | -真是噩梦 -真是噩梦 |
[1:08:55] | Okay, here we are. | 好了 我们到了 |
[1:08:56] | Okay, let me just finish this e-mail. | 好的 我发好这封电邮就好 |
[1:09:07] | 马特 妈妈 | |
[1:09:17] | No! | 糟糕 |
[1:09:18] | No. No, no, no… | 糟完了 完了 完了 |
[1:09:21] | 至 妈妈 她是一个恐怖分子 | |
[1:09:29] | Hey, guys. Thanks for coming. | 嘿 各位 谢谢到场 |
[1:09:31] | I know the zoom is broken, | 我知道变焦坏了 |
[1:09:32] | and I don’t mean to pull anyone off of that, | 我无意因此而辞退谁 |
[1:09:33] | but I need a favor. | 但我现在需要帮助 |
[1:09:35] | I accidentally sent an e-mail to the wrong person, | 我不当心电邮错人了 |
[1:09:37] | and she’s at work right now. | 她现在正在上班 |
[1:09:39] | And I know she doesn’t check her personal e-mail | 我知道她在五点半到家之前 |
[1:09:41] | until she gets home at 5:30. | 不会查看她的个人电邮 |
[1:09:42] | So I have until then to figure out how to delete it. | 所以我得在那之前想办法删除它 |
[1:09:44] | Because if this person sees this e-mail, | 因为要是这个人看见了这份电邮 |
[1:09:45] | it’ll be horrible. | 那后果太可怕了 |
[1:09:47] | And on top of that, she has a minor heart condition. | 除此之外 她有一点心脏疾病 |
[1:09:49] | I think this could possibly be not good for that. | 我觉得这可能会对病情不利 |
[1:09:52] | So I am counting on your good graces and brilliance | 所以我指望你们开恩 指望你们的智慧 |
[1:09:55] | to figure out a way to save my ass. | 想办法帮帮我 |
[1:09:57] | Truthfully, Jules, it’s pretty impossible | 说实话 朱尔斯 要骇进服务器 |
[1:09:59] | to hack into a server. | 是非常不可能的 |
[1:10:00] | And you don’t know her password? | 你不知道她的密码吗 |
[1:10:02] | Noidea. | 不知道 |
[1:10:03] | Jules, I think there’s only one thing we can do. | 朱尔斯 我觉得我们只有一个办法能行 |
[1:10:06] | What? Tell me. I’m dying. | 什么 告诉我 我急死了 |
[1:10:07] | Me and the boys take off, | 我和几个小伙子出去 |
[1:10:09] | we break into your mom’s house, | 我们闯进你妈家 |
[1:10:10] | and we steal her computer. | 偷走她的电脑 |
[1:10:13] | Break into her house and steal the computer? | 闯进她家偷走电脑 |
[1:10:14] | Are you kidding me? | 你在开玩笑吗 |
[1:10:17] | That’s freakin’ genius. | 真是太有才了 |
[1:10:20] | You will reach your destination | 您距离目的地 |
[1:10:22] | in 300 yards. | 300码 |
[1:10:24] | Little does GPS lady know | GPS女士知不知道 |
[1:10:26] | she is an accomplice to a crime. | 她在协助犯罪 |
[1:10:28] | The woman has a heart condition. | 这位女士有心脏疾病 |
[1:10:29] | Think of it as a good deed. | 我们就当是做好事 |
[1:10:30] | I never thought you’d be | 我从没想到过 |
[1:10:31] | a bad influence on me, Whittaker. | 你会对我造成不良影响 惠特克 |
[1:10:33] | Oh, relax, fellas. This is gonna be a piece of cake. | 放松 小伙子们 这事小菜一碟 |
[1:10:35] | The key is under a flowerpot. | 钥匙在花盆下面 |
[1:10:37] | We go in, we delete, we disappear. | 我们进去 删除 走人 |
[1:10:38] | She doesn’t have an alarm, right? | 她没警报 对吗 |
[1:10:40] | Nope. She does not. | 对 她没有 |
[1:10:41] | What if there’s, like, a password on the e-mail? | 要是电邮要密码呢 |
[1:10:44] | Then we take the computer. | 那我们拿走电脑 |
[1:10:45] | Jules said she’d buy her a new one, so it’s a win-win. | 朱尔斯说会给她买个新的 所以这是双赢 |
[1:10:47] | You will reach your destination in 100 yards. | 您距离目的地100码 |
[1:10:51] | This is like an Ocean’s movie. | 这像罗汉系列电影 |
[1:10:52] | Ben’s the old guy with the big glasses. | 本是那个带大眼镜的老家伙 |
[1:10:54] | His name is Elliott Gould. | 他名字叫埃利奥特·古尔德 |
[1:10:56] | Yeah, and, Jason, you’re Clooney. | 是啊 杰森 你是 克鲁尼 |
[1:10:57] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:10:58] | I’ll be Matt Damon ’cause I’m kind of an outsider. | 我是马特·达蒙 因为我算是户外好手 |
[1:11:00] | Yeah, definitely. Who am I? | 是啊 绝对是 我是谁 |
[1:11:01] | You are Ben Affleck’s brother. | 你是本·阿弗莱克的兄弟 |
[1:11:03] | Well, why aren’t I Brad Pitt? | 为什么我不是布拉德·皮特 |
[1:11:05] | I think that’s kind of self-explanatory. | 我觉得答案显而易见 |
[1:11:17] | -Okay, Clooney. -Thank you. | -好了 克鲁尼 -谢谢 |
[1:11:19] | You’re behind the wheel. | 你来开车 |
[1:11:20] | Park on the street. | 把车停街上 |
[1:11:21] | Keep the engine running, your eyes open. | 别熄火 注意四周 |
[1:11:23] | Damon, Affleck’s Brother, you’re with me. | 达蒙 阿弗莱的兄弟 你们跟我 |
[1:11:26] | All right, let’s do this. | 好了 行动 |
[1:11:29] | Remember, the key’s under the flowerpot. | 记住 要是在花盆下面 |
[1:11:49] | Oh, no. | 糟糕 |
[1:11:50] | Oh, great plan so far. Oh, my God. | 好计划泡汤了 天呐 |
[1:11:52] | Lewis, get Becky. | 路易斯 联系贝姬 |
[1:11:53] | Well, if we don’t know the code, | 要是我们没密码 |
[1:11:55] | this is gonna turn into an alarm in 60 seconds. | 60秒后就会发出警报 |
[1:11:56] | Becky, put Jules on. | 贝姬 让朱尔斯接电话 |
[1:11:58] | She put me on hold. What is wrong with that girl? | 她把我切到了等待 那姑娘什么情况 |
[1:12:00] | This is so not good. What are we supposed to do, Ben? | 这可真糟 我们该怎么办 本 |
[1:12:02] | What are we supposed… | 我们该… |
[1:12:03] | -Stop eating! -Uh-huh. | -别吃了 -呃 |
[1:12:04] | Go look for the computer. Right now. Go! Go! Go! No! | -呃 -去找电脑 快去 快 快 快 |
[1:12:07] | Separately! Separate… | 分头找 分头找 |
[1:12:08] | -Ben. Ben, you there? -Becky. | -本 本 你在吗 -贝姬 |
[1:12:09] | Don’t screw around. Put Jules on. It’s an emergency. | 贝姬 别乱搞 让朱尔斯接电话 急事 |
[1:12:11] | -She’s in a meeting. -Interrupt her. | -她在开会 -去打断她 |
[1:12:13] | Ben, what’s up? | 本 怎么了 |
[1:12:15] | Jules. Your mother has an alarm. | 朱尔斯 你妈有警报啊 |
[1:12:16] | No, she doesn’t. | 她没的啊 我在她厨房 |
[1:12:17] | Yes, she does. I’m in her kitchen. | 她有 |
[1:12:19] | It’s about to go off. | 快响警报了 |
[1:12:20] | -What’s her code? -I have no idea. | -她密码是什么 -我不知道 |
[1:12:21] | Ben, listen to me. I know this woman. | 本 听我说 我了解这个女人 |
[1:12:23] | That is a fake alarm that she bought off | 那是她从电视购物之类的 |
[1:12:25] | of some infomercial or something, okay? | 地方买的假警报器 好吗 |
[1:12:26] | It’s not real. | 那是假的 |
[1:12:27] | It’s not connected. It’s just to scare off burglars. | 没联网 只是用来吓走小偷的 |
[1:12:29] | She says it’s fake. It’s just to scare off burglars. | 她说这是假的 只是用来吓走小偷的 |
[1:12:31] | Oh, well, it’s doing a good job. | 哦 它真管用 |
[1:12:32] | Listen, my parents would never pay for an alarm, okay? | 听着 我爸妈绝不会付钱买真警报器的 好吗 |
[1:12:34] | They’re the cheapest people in America. | 他们是美国最节俭的人 |
[1:12:36] | Okay, well, it hasn’t turned into an alarm yet. | 好的 它还没响警报 |
[1:12:38] | It’s still beeping. | 还是在哔哔哔 |
[1:12:40] | That’s ’cause it’s a fake. | 那是因为它是假的 |
[1:12:41] | Trust me on this one. Have you found the computer? | 相信我 你们找到电脑了吗 |
[1:12:42] | It’s not down here. | 这下面没有 |
[1:12:48] | Lewis, go in there. Davis, in there. | 路易斯去那里 戴尔斯 那里 |
[1:12:52] | -Foundifl -Got it! | -找到了 -拿到了 |
[1:12:54] | What? | 什么 |
[1:12:55] | We found two. Which one is hers? | 我们找到了两个 哪个是她的 |
[1:12:56] | The white one or the silver one? | 白色的还是银色的 |
[1:12:57] | The white one or the silver one? | 白色的还是银色的 |
[1:12:58] | White one or the silver one? | 白色的还是银色的 白色的还是银色的 |
[1:13:00] | -Your mom’s computer? -Yes. | -你妈的电脑 -没错 |
[1:13:01] | It’s white. I got it fixed for her once. I am positive. | 白色的 我给她修过一次 我肯定 |
[1:13:03] | -The white one! -White. | -白色的 -白色的 |
[1:13:10] | Oh, my God! | 天呐 |
[1:13:11] | I knew there was no such thing as a fake alarm! | 我就知道没有假警报这回事 |
[1:13:13] | We’re gonna get arrested! I knew it! | 我就知道我们会被拘捕 |
[1:13:15] | That’s it! We’re done! | 真的 我们完了 |
[1:13:17] | Our fingerprints are all over this place! | 这地方全是我们的指纹 |
[1:13:19] | Ben, do you see the e-mail? | 本 你看见电邮了没 |
[1:13:20] | Not yet. | 还没 |
[1:13:21] | -Double-time it, dude. -Here, let me. | -赶紧啊 老兄 -给我 我来 |
[1:13:24] | Found it! | 找到了 |
[1:13:25] | “Why is my mother always such a raging bitch?” | 为什么我妈总是一副愤怒婊的样子 |
[1:13:28] | Subject, “She’s a terrorist.” | 主题 她是个恐怖分子 |
[1:13:30] | Yes! Delete it! | 是的 删掉它 |
[1:13:31] | Gone. | 删了 |
[1:13:32] | Now from the trash! | 现在从回收站删 |
[1:13:36] | Got it. | 搞定 |
[1:13:38] | -Davis, where’d you find this? -Under the bed. Right side. | -戴维斯 你从哪找到的 -床下 右侧 |
[1:13:41] | -Which right side? -Right side facing the bed! | -哪个右侧 -面对床的右侧啊 |
[1:13:43] | Oh, my God! My life is over! | 天呐 我这辈子完了 |
[1:13:44] | I’m gonna be a felon and I have not committed a crime! | 我要成罪犯了 而我还没犯罪啊 |
[1:13:47] | Davis, pull it together. | 戴维斯 振作 |
[1:13:48] | Can’t you hear how far away that is? | 你听不到那声音有多少远吗 |
[1:13:49] | We’ve got at least 30 seconds until they’re here. | 他们到这里之前 我们至少还有30秒 |
[1:13:52] | How am I gonna explain this to my parents? | 我要怎么和我爸妈解释这件事 |
[1:13:53] | Oh, my God. My lisp is back! | 天呐 我又大舌头了 |
[1:13:54] | 20 seconds. | 20秒了 |
[1:13:56] | Just run! Run! | 快跑 快跑 |
[1:14:19] | Jason! | 杰森 |
[1:14:22] | Open the door! | 开门 |
[1:14:25] | Jason! Open the door! | 杰森 开门啊 |
[1:14:30] | Open the fucking door! | 你他妈开门啊 |
[1:14:31] | Whoa! | 哇哦 |
[1:14:32] | Whoa, okay! Okay! | 哇哦 好的 好的 |
[1:14:36] | Hold on! I’m not in! I’m not in! I’m not in! | 等下 我没进来 我没进来 |
[1:14:38] | I’m in. | 我进了 |
[1:14:42] | -Cheers! -Cheers! | -干杯 -干杯 |
[1:14:46] | You are a crazy son of a bitch. | 你真是疯狂的混蛋 |
[1:14:48] | You know that, right? | 你知道的 对吗 |
[1:14:49] | I didn’t, actually. | 我其实并不知道 |
[1:14:50] | I’m sure my blood pressure was through the roof. | 我肯定当时我的血压爆表了 |
[1:14:52] | But it was worth it. Good times! | 但这是值得的 莫负好时光 |
[1:14:55] | Guys, I can’t… | 各位 我不知道… |
[1:14:56] | I literally can’t thank you enough for what you just did. | 我真不知道该如何表达对你们的谢意 |
[1:14:59] | It was… | 这 |
[1:15:01] | So above and beyond and brave and loyal, | 远不是勇敢和忠诚能形容的 |
[1:15:03] | I am indebted to you forever. | 我永远感激你们 |
[1:15:04] | -No, you’re not. -Well, you’re very welcome. | -不用 -你太客气了 |
[1:15:06] | You know. | 要知道 |
[1:15:07] | Takes a team, but it’s done. | 动用了一组人马 但搞定了 |
[1:15:10] | All taken care of. | 全都搞定了 |
[1:15:12] | Okay. | 好的 |
[1:15:13] | I’m gonna have another. Anybody else? | 我要再来一杯 你们呢 |
[1:15:15] | -I would love that. -Yeah, let’s do that. | -好啊 -是啊 来吧 |
[1:15:17] | But could I just get a half this time? | 好啊 但这次我能来半杯吗 |
[1:15:19] | I’ll take his half. | 他另外半杯我来 |
[1:15:20] | We’ll all have doubles. | 我们都要双份 |
[1:15:23] | No, no, no, it’s okay. I can drink. | 没关系 我能喝 |
[1:15:24] | It’s a thing about me. | 你不用担心 |
[1:15:26] | Now, what are your names, again? | 对了 你们都叫什么来着 |
[1:15:27] | I never wanna not know you. | 我绝不想不认识你们 |
[1:15:28] | I’m Jason. I’ve worked for you for, like, a year. | 我是杰森 我为你工作了一年 |
[1:15:32] | I’ve delivered things to your home. | 我送过东西到你家 |
[1:15:34] | I met Matt a bunch of times. | 我见过马特好多次了 |
[1:15:35] | I’ve tied your daughter’s shoe before. | 我以前给你女儿系过鞋带 |
[1:15:37] | I know who you are. I’m just terrible with names. | 我知道你是谁 我只是记名字很差 |
[1:15:39] | It’s all right. It’s Jason. | 没关系 我叫杰森 |
[1:15:41] | You’re new, right? | 你新来的 对吗 |
[1:15:42] | Yeah. I’m Davis. I started work the same day as Ben. | 没错 我是戴维斯 我和本同一天开始上班 |
[1:15:45] | We’re pretty much besties, and I’m his mentee. | 我们差不多是好朋友 他是我的导师 |
[1:15:47] | Oh. | 哦 |
[1:15:48] | He gave me this tie, for example. | 比如他送我了这条领带 |
[1:15:49] | It was his. It’s vintage. | 本来是他的 很复古 |
[1:15:51] | “Vintage.” | 很复古 |
[1:15:52] | I like it. I like men in ties. | 我喜欢 我喜欢打领带的男人 |
[1:15:54] | -And you’re Lewis. -Yes. | -你是路易斯 -是的 |
[1:15:56] | Yeah, I could hear a little bit over the phone. | 当时我在电话里头能听到一点 |
[1:15:57] | You were very cool under pressure. | 你当时在压力下非常冷静啊 |
[1:15:59] | Well, it was my first heist. | 这是我第一次盗窃 |
[1:16:00] | I tried to be chill. Thanks for noticing. | 我试图冷静 多谢关注 |
[1:16:02] | Salud! | 干杯 |
[1:16:05] | Boys, what can I say… | 男孩们 我能说的… |
[1:16:08] | I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to call you “boys.” | 抱歉 我不是有意把你们叫成男孩们 |
[1:16:11] | Nobody calls men “men” anymore. | 没人再称呼男人们为男士们 |
[1:16:13] | Have you noticed? | 你们注意到了吗 |
[1:16:14] | Women went from “girls” to “women.” | 女人们从姑娘们被叫成女士们 |
[1:16:15] | Men went from “men” to “boys”? | 男人们从男士们被叫成男孩们 |
[1:16:18] | This is a problem in the big picture. | 在大环境下这是个问题 |
[1:16:19] | -Do you know what I mean? -Yeah. | -你们懂我意思吗 -懂 |
[1:16:22] | I’m gonna have another. | 我要再来一杯 |
[1:16:23] | Another? You sure about that? | 再来一杯 你确定 |
[1:16:24] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[1:16:26] | Okay. Here’s my theory about this. | 确定 好了 我是这么认为的 |
[1:16:27] | We all grew up during | 我们都成长于 |
[1:16:28] | the “Take Your Daughter to Work Day” thing, right? | 带上你的女儿去上班时期 对吗 |
[1:16:30] | Mmm-hmm. | 嗯 |
[1:16:31] | So we were always told we could be anything, | 因此我们总被告知我们无所不及 |
[1:16:33] | do anything. | 无所不能 |
[1:16:35] | And I think guys got, maybe not left behind, | 我觉得男的或许没被忽视 |
[1:16:37] | but not quite as nurtured, you know? | 但并没被好好培养 知道吗 |
[1:16:39] | I mean, like, we were the generation of, | 我意思是我们那一代宣扬的是 |
[1:16:41] | “You go, girl.” | 上吧 姑娘 |
[1:16:42] | We had Oprah. | 当时我们有欧普拉 |
[1:16:44] | And I wonder sometimes how guys fit in, you know? | 我有时好奇男的是怎么适应的 知道吗 |
[1:16:47] | They still seem to be trying to figure it out. | 他们似乎还在试图搞明白 |
[1:16:49] | They’re still dressing like little boys. | 他们还是穿得像小男孩 |
[1:16:51] | They’re still playing video games. | 他们还是在玩电子游戏 |
[1:16:52] | Well, they’ve gotten great. So… | 他们变得很棒 所以… |
[1:16:55] | Love video games. | 我爱电子游戏 |
[1:16:55] | -Mmm. -Oh, boy. | -嗯 -天呐 |
[1:16:57] | How, in one generation, | 这一代怎么 |
[1:16:59] | have men gone from guys like | 没了像杰克·尼尔森 |
[1:17:01] | Jack Nicholson and Harrison Ford to… | 和哈里森·福特这样的男人 还有… |
[1:17:08] | Take Ben, here. | 看看本吧 就在这 |
[1:17:10] | A dying breed. You know? | 一个快消失的种类 知道吗 |
[1:17:12] | Look and learn, boys, | 看着点学着点 男孩们 |
[1:17:13] | because if you ask me, this is what cool is. | 因为要我说 这才是男人 |
[1:17:16] | Thanks, Ace. You’re not gonna drink anymore, right? | 谢谢 高手 你不会再喝了 对吗 |
[1:17:18] | Callin’ me “Ace”? | 你叫我高手 |
[1:17:20] | That’s just super cool, right? | 超棒哦 对吗 |
[1:17:21] | -Definitely. -Very cool. | -绝对棒 -很棒 |
[1:17:23] | Okay, I am officially a little dizzy. | 好了 我真的有点晕 |
[1:17:25] | I apologize for the tirade. | 抱歉我长篇大论了一番 |
[1:17:27] | I am gonna go. | 我要走了 |
[1:17:30] | But I am forever in your debt, gentlemen. | 但我永远欠你们一个人情 先生们 |
[1:17:34] | Another word which is never used anymore. | 又一个人们再也不用的词 |
[1:17:36] | Let’s bring it back, shall we? | 我们来恢复吧 |
[1:17:38] | Yes. | 好的 |
[1:17:39] | Ben, I’ll be Ubering home. | 本 我会叫优步回家 |
[1:17:42] | -Thanks again. -Whoa! | -再次感谢 -哇哦 |
[1:17:43] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:17:45] | I’m so sorry. | 真抱歉 |
[1:17:47] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[1:17:49] | I’m fine now. | 我现在没事了 |
[1:17:51] | Okay. It’s okay, it’s okay. | 好的 没事了 没事了 |
[1:17:57] | Oh, I haven’t done that since college. | 我大学开始就没那么喝过了 |
[1:18:04] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:18:06] | Oh, man. | 天呐 |
[1:18:09] | Very sorry you had to see that. | 很抱歉让你看到这副模样 |
[1:18:11] | -Humiliating. -It’s all good. | -真丢人 -没事 |
[1:18:14] | Feeling better? | 你感觉好点了吗 |
[1:18:16] | Yeah. | 好点了 |
[1:18:17] | Yeah, I forgot you gotta eat before you drink. | 好点了 我忘了喝酒前得吃东西 |
[1:18:23] | I’m good now. | 我现在没事了 |
[1:18:24] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:18:35] | I’ll be leaving in a minute. | 我一会儿就走 |
[1:18:38] | Just working on making this | 我这样子就是在 |
[1:18:39] | the worst possible day for you. | 让你经历最糟的一天 |
[1:18:41] | No, not at all. You’ve had a stressful day. | 完全没有 你经历了压力重大的一天 |
[1:18:48] | How is it that you always manage | 你怎么总能设法 |
[1:18:50] | to say the right thing, | 说到点子上… |
[1:18:52] | do the right thing, be the right thing? | 做事得当 为人合拍 |
[1:18:56] | It’s uncanny. | 不可思议 |
[1:18:58] | -You get some rest. -I will. | -你好好休息 -会的 |
[1:19:01] | Thanks for everything. | 谢谢你所做的一切 |
[1:19:07] | Oh. | 对了 |
[1:19:08] | And, uh… | 还有… |
[1:19:10] | Sayonara. | 再见 |
[1:19:13] | Absolutely. | 当然了 |
[1:19:28] | Really so nice of you to do this. | 你能来真是太好了 |
[1:19:30] | Most women would have just rescheduled. | 大多数女人会直接改期 |
[1:19:32] | Oh, not to worry. I understand. | 别担心 我理解 |
[1:19:34] | -It was unexpected. -Yeah. | -出乎意料 -嗯 |
[1:19:37] | -Thank you. -Thank you. | -谢谢 -谢谢 |
[1:19:38] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[1:19:47] | -Hi. -Oh. Come on in. | -嗨 -哦 进来吧 |
[1:19:49] | -I’ll go in after you. -All right. | -你先 -好吧 |
[1:19:54] | Benji, you brought a date to a funeral. | 本吉 你把人约来葬礼约会 |
[1:19:57] | Unreal. | 太假了 |
[1:19:58] | We had plans. Who knew this was gonna happen? | 我们原本另有计划 谁知道出了这种事 |
[1:20:00] | Well, how do you do? I’m Miles. | 你好吗 我是迈尔斯 |
[1:20:02] | Hello. Fiona. I’m so sorry for your loss. | 你好 我是菲欧娜 节哀顺变 |
[1:20:05] | Oh, thank you, dear. | 谢谢 亲爱的 |
[1:20:44] | I never went to a shiva before. | 我从没去过犹太葬礼 |
[1:20:47] | The laughter was wonderful. | 搞笑部分很精彩 |
[1:20:48] | I don’t think I’ve ever eaten more. | 我觉得我以前没吃过那么多 |
[1:20:50] | I’m not even sure how I left with a box of cookies. | 我都不知道自己走时还拿着一盒饼干 |
[1:20:53] | Well, you were a big hit. | 你很受欢迎 |
[1:20:54] | Giving the widow that back massage, winning move. | 给遗孀做背部按摩 讨人喜欢的做法 |
[1:20:57] | Oh, yeah. She needed it. | 是啊 她正需要 |
[1:20:59] | I definitely think it’s a good idea | 我真心觉得头一次约会 |
[1:21:01] | to take all first dates to a funeral. Yeah. | 去葬礼是个好主意 |
[1:21:04] | A real icebreaker, don’t ya think? | 真的 很能活跃气氛 你不觉得吗 |
[1:21:06] | I know you’re kidding, | 我知道你在开玩笑 但说真的 |
[1:21:07] | but, honestly, who needs the strain of the dinner date? | 谁会要吃饭约会时的紧张感 |
[1:21:10] | And the “Why aren’t you married?” conversation. | 以及你为什么不结婚这种对话 |
[1:21:12] | At our age, it’s not even possible to catch up. | 我们这年纪甚至不可能说得完 |
[1:21:16] | Well, I can do me in 10 seconds. | 我能10秒做完自我介绍 |
[1:21:20] | -You ready? -Yep. | -准备好没 -准备好了 |
[1:21:22] | Widower, one son, two grandkids. | 我是个鳏夫 有一个儿子 两个孙辈 |
[1:21:25] | Spent my life manufacturing phone books, | 我的人生都用在了造电话薄上 |
[1:21:27] | which no longer serve a purpose. | 现已不再供职 |
[1:21:29] | I’m currently working as an intern, having a ball. | 我最近在当一名实习生 很开心 |
[1:21:33] | And the best news is, | 最好的消息是 |
[1:21:34] | I have a crush on a girl I met at work. | 我喜欢上了一个我在工作上遇到的姑娘 |
[1:21:37] | I’m sorry you lost your wife. | 我对你丧偶表示遗憾 |
[1:21:40] | Okay. | 好了 |
[1:21:41] | Divorced. | 我离婚了 |
[1:21:43] | Three beautiful daughters. | 有三个漂亮女儿 |
[1:21:44] | One grandchild, a boy, on the way. | 一个孙辈 是男孩 快出生了 |
[1:21:47] | I was sick a few years back. I’m not anymore. | 几年前我病了 我现在好了 |
[1:21:50] | I’m an in-house e-commerce masseuse. | 我是电子商务公司的一名按摩师 |
[1:21:52] | Love my job. | 热爱自己的工作 |
[1:21:54] | And I finally met a man | 我最终遇见了一个 |
[1:21:56] | I actually wanna hang outwith. | 我真正想交往的男人 |
[1:22:00] | Lucky me. | 我真幸运 |
[1:22:17] | Morning. | 早 |
[1:22:18] | Hey, buddy, you don’t look so great. | 嘿 伙计 你看上去不是很好 |
[1:22:20] | Yeah, I know. | 是啊 我知道 |
[1:22:21] | But believe me, I look better than I feel. | 但相信我 我看上去比实际感觉要好 |
[1:22:25] | -Did you see the Yankees last night? -They were on fire. | -你昨晚看洋基队了吗 -他们表现很棒 |
[1:22:27] | Oh, man. | 好样的 |
[1:22:28] | Gotta get somethin’ in your stomach. | 得吃点东西 |
[1:22:31] | Honey, honey, honey. | 宝贝 宝贝 宝贝 |
[1:22:32] | Can you please take one bite before school? | 上学之前你能吃个一口吗 |
[1:22:34] | -Please? Just one bite? -Hey. | -好吗 就一口 -嘿 |
[1:22:35] | What’s with the waterworks, little one? | 嘿 小朋友 你哭什么呢 |
[1:22:37] | I just told her | 我刚跟她说 |
[1:22:39] | that the sitter’s gonna have to take her | 保姆得带她去 |
[1:22:40] | to Maddie’s birthday party because Matt’s feeling sick. | 玛蒂的生日派对 因为马特病了 |
[1:22:42] | But I don’t wanna go with the sitter. | 但我不想和保姆去 |
[1:22:46] | Ben? | 本 |
[1:22:47] | Can you take me? | 你能带我去吗 |
[1:22:50] | Please? | 拜托了 |
[1:22:51] | Oh, honey? | 哦 宝贝 |
[1:22:53] | I’m so sorry, but Ben’s gotta go to work today. | 抱歉 但本今天得上班 |
[1:22:59] | Jules. Come on. It will take an hour. Let me take her. | 朱尔斯 行了 就一个小时 让我带她去吧 |
[1:23:05] | I can’t believe we’re still going through this. | 我真不敢相信我们还在说这事 |
[1:23:07] | I’m going the right way. Please have a little trust. | 我没开错 请给我点信任 |
[1:23:10] | But the park where the party is… | 但派对所在的公园是… |
[1:23:12] | Oh, sorry, Ben. | 抱歉 本 |
[1:23:14] | Actually, this is it. | 实际上 这个就是 |
[1:23:18] | –You’re like a clone. | 你真是克隆版朱尔斯 |
[1:23:19] | Oh, boy. This looks like a nice party. | 天呐 看上去是个不错的派对 |
[1:23:22] | Yeah, it does. | 是的 |
[1:23:24] | So which one is Maddie? | 那么哪一个人是玛蒂 |
[1:23:26] | The one in the pink. | 粉色衣服的那个 |
[1:23:28] | Okay. The one in the pink. | 好的 粉色衣服的那个 |
[1:23:32] | You can go sit with the other moms, okay? | 你可以去和别的妈妈坐一块儿 好吗 |
[1:23:35] | Okay. You wanna give Maddie her present? | 好的 你想送玛蒂一份礼物吗 |
[1:23:37] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[1:23:38] | Okay. | 好的 |
[1:23:39] | Have fun. | 玩得开心 |
[1:23:43] | The other moms. | 别的妈妈 |
[1:23:46] | Freprino or something. | 弗雷普里诺什么的 |
[1:23:47] | Yeah, I know. I don’t know any of them. | 是啊 我知道 我一个也不认识 |
[1:23:49] | -Hi. I’m Ben. -Hi. Jane. | -嗨 我是本 -嗨 我是简 |
[1:23:51] | -Jane. -Emily. | -简 -我是艾米丽 |
[1:23:52] | Hi, Emily. I’m helping Matt and Jules out today. | 嗨 艾米丽 今天马特和朱尔斯 |
[1:23:54] | -Oh, are you Matt’s dad? -No, no. | -哦 你是马特的爸爸吗 -不是 |
[1:23:56] | I work for Jules. | 我给朱尔斯工作 |
[1:23:58] | Oh. | 哦 |
[1:24:00] | That’s okay? | 没问题吧 |
[1:24:01] | I’ve just heard she’s, you know, kinda tough. | 我只是听说她有点严苛 |
[1:24:05] | Tough? Jules? Sure. She’s a total badass. | 严苛 朱尔斯 当然 她可不好对付 |
[1:24:07] | I guess that’s how she became an Internet sensation. | 我猜她这样才成了网络热点 |
[1:24:10] | Must make you guys proud, huh? | 一定让你们感到骄傲吧 |
[1:24:12] | One of your own out there every day, | 你们女人中的一员每天在外奔波 |
[1:24:13] | crashing the glass ceiling of the tech world. | 碰撞科技世界的顶端 |
[1:24:16] | So, bravo, good for her. Right? | 所以 要为她喝彩称赞 对吗 |
[1:24:19] | Yeah. No, for sure. | 是啊 当然 |
[1:24:22] | What’s up, kiddo? | 怎么了 孩子 |
[1:24:23] | I don’t feel good. | 我感觉不舒服 |
[1:24:25] | You don’t? Do you wanna sit on my lap? | 不舒服 想坐我腿上吗 |
[1:24:28] | You know, if she’s sick, she probably shouldn’t be here. | 要知道 她要是病了 她也许不该来这里 |
[1:24:31] | Tough crowd, Paigey. You wanna hit the road? | 人好多 佩吉 你想上路吗 |
[1:24:34] | Does that mean “leave”? | 是离开的意思吗 |
[1:24:36] | Afraid so. | 我恐怕是的 |
[1:24:39] | I spy with my little eye something… Blue! | 我用自己的小眼睛侦察到了蓝色的东西 |
[1:24:44] | -Is it the car next to us? -No. | -是我们边上的车吗 -不是 |
[1:24:48] | Is it that dog leash? | 是狗链吗 |
[1:24:51] | No. | 不是 |
[1:24:52] | Uh, is it the sky? | 呃 天空吗 |
[1:24:54] | Yes! You got one. | 是的 猜对一个 |
[1:24:56] | -Your turn, Ben. -Okay. | -该你了 本 -好的 |
[1:24:59] | Oh, I have a good one. | 哦 我想到个不错的 |
[1:25:00] | I spy with my little eye something green. | 我用自己的小眼睛侦察到了绿色的东西 |
[1:25:04] | Is it that tree? | 树吗 |
[1:25:05] | Nope. | 不是 |
[1:25:07] | Is it that front door? | 是那扇前门吗 |
[1:25:08] | Well, it’s kinda green. | 那算是绿色 |
[1:25:27] | Is it, Ben? | 是吗 本 |
[1:25:28] | Is it that front door? | 是那扇前门吗 |
[1:25:33] | Yeah, it is, honey. Good girl. | 是的 宝贝 真聪明 |
[1:26:49] | Thanks so much, Ben. | 非常感谢 本 |
[1:27:07] | Hey, come on in the kitchen. | 嘿 来厨房 |
[1:27:09] | Can I get you something before you hit the road? | 在你上路前 我能给你弄点东西吗 |
[1:27:10] | Want a cup of coffee or a bite to eat? | 想喝杯咖啡还是吃点东西 |
[1:27:13] | No, I’m good, thanks. | 不用 谢谢 |
[1:27:15] | Okay. How was she? She give you any trouble? | 好的 她怎么样 给你惹麻烦了吗 |
[1:27:17] | She was perfect. | 她非常乖 |
[1:27:19] | She wasn’t feeling so great at the party, | 她在派对上感觉不是很舒服 |
[1:27:20] | so we left early, | 所以我们提前离开了 |
[1:27:21] | and she just fell asleep in the car, | 她在车上直接睡着了 |
[1:27:23] | so I let her get a nap in. | 所以我让她小睡了会儿 |
[1:27:25] | So nice of you. Thank you. | 你真是太好了 谢谢 |
[1:27:28] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[1:27:34] | Well, you seem like you’re feeling more with it. | 看你看手机的样子你似乎好多了 |
[1:27:35] | Oh, yeah, yeah. | 是啊 是啊 |
[1:27:38] | Um, I guess I just needed a little downtime. | 我猜我只是需要一点休息时间 |
[1:27:39] | You know, or maybe I wasn’t even that sick, I don’t know. | 要知道 又或许我病得根本没那么厉害 我不清楚 |
[1:27:43] | Hey, Ben, I got somethin’ I wanted to ask. | 嘿 本 我有事想问 |
[1:27:47] | What’s your whole take on the CEO thing? | 首席执行官这事你是什么看法 |
[1:27:49] | I mean, you’re more on the inside than I am. | 我意思是你比我更了解 |
[1:27:52] | I know Jules is tryin’ to do right by everybody, | 我知道朱尔斯试图让所有人称心 |
[1:27:55] | the investors, the company. | 投资者 公司 |
[1:27:58] | You. | 你 |
[1:28:00] | She’s got a lot on her shoulders. | 她肩上的担子很多 |
[1:28:02] | The pressure is unbelievable. | 那压力无法想像 |
[1:28:07] | Am I wrong that I want it to happen? | 我希望这事能成 是我错了吗 |
[1:28:12] | I mean, I want what she wants, | 我是说我想要她所想要的 |
[1:28:14] | but you know what it’s like around here. | 但你知道这里的情况 |
[1:28:16] | We don’t see her enough, and maybe this can fix that. | 我们不常见到她 这事成了或许能解决这问题 |
[1:28:20] | The CEO’s gonna fix what’s going on here, Matt? | 马特 一个首席执行官会解决这里的问题 |
[1:28:26] | Whatever she decides, I just… | 无聊她什么决定 我只是… |
[1:28:28] | I want it to be good for her. I want her to be happy. | 我希望对她有益 我想她快乐 |
[1:28:33] | Of course. | 当然 |
[1:28:35] | She deserves that. | 那是她应得的 |
[1:28:40] | Yeah, she does deserve it. | 是啊 确实是她应得的 |
[1:28:50] | -Hi, Amy. -Hey, Ben. | -嗨 艾米 -嘿 本 |
[1:28:58] | Benjamin, what do you think? I found it on eBay. | 本杰明 你觉得如何 在易趣网找到的 |
[1:29:01] | You were right. Total classic. | 你说得没错 真是经典 |
[1:29:02] | It’s awesome, kid. | 这很棒 孩子 |
[1:29:04] | And many more. | 还有更多 |
[1:29:31] | -So how did it go? – | 派对怎么样 |
[1:29:32] | Well, you have a great kid, Jules. | 你的孩子很棒 朱尔斯 |
[1:29:34] | -She’s adorable. -Aw. | -她很可爱 -哦 |
[1:29:36] | Thank you so much for doing that. | 谢谢你帮忙 |
[1:29:39] | So you excited about our trip to San Francisco tomorrow? | 那么 我们明天去旧金山 你兴奋吗 |
[1:29:42] | -Are you okay? -Yeah. | -你没事吧 -没事 |
[1:29:46] | Oh, I hope you don’t have what Matt has. | 我希望你没得马特的病 |
[1:29:48] | I don’t. | 没有 |
[1:29:49] | -You sure? -Positive. | -你确定 -确定 |
[1:29:53] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[1:29:54] | Blood pressure. I take it every day. | 降血压的 我每天都吃 |
[1:29:58] | -Are you sure you’re okay? -Yeah. | -你确定你没事吗 -是的 |
[1:30:00] | You don’t look like you. You’re all flushed. | 你看上去不在状态 你满脸通红 |
[1:30:03] | Why don’t you go see Fiona, the masseuse, | 你为什么不去找按摩师菲欧娜 |
[1:30:04] | and just chill a little. | 放松一下 |
[1:30:06] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[1:30:07] | Whoa, Ben, you okay? | 哇哦 本 你没事吧 |
[1:30:09] | You seem to be slightly malfunctioning. | 你看上去有点功能失调啊 |
[1:30:12] | Becky. Does he look right to you? | 贝姬 你觉得他看上去正常吗 |
[1:30:14] | Okay. Thank you. I think we’re good here. | 好了 谢谢 我觉得我没事 |
[1:30:17] | Got a lot of work to do. It’s all good. | 我还有很多工作要做 我一切都好 |
[1:30:21] | Is it his coloring? | 是他的脸色不正常吗 |
[1:30:22] | Oh, my God, you’re all nuts. I’m 100%. | 天呐 你们都疯了 我100%正常 |
[1:30:24] | Let’s move on, kids. Big day. Lots to do. | 孩子们 干活去吧 大日子 很多事要做 |
[1:30:26] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:30:28] | Ben, if I am giving you too much to do | 本 要是我给你太多事做了 |
[1:30:30] | or working you too hard, | 或是让你工作太辛苦了 |
[1:30:32] | please do not feel that you have to go with me | 请不要觉得你非和我 |
[1:30:33] | to San Francisco. | 去旧金山不可 |
[1:30:34] | Jules, people my age get tired sometimes. | 朱尔斯 我这年纪的人有时会感到疲劳 |
[1:30:36] | That’s all this is. | 就是这样 |
[1:30:38] | You’re tired? | 你感到疲劳 |
[1:30:39] | That’s why you haven’t looked at me once | 所以你进来后 |
[1:30:40] | since I came over here? | 就没看过我 |
[1:30:43] | I’m looking at you. | 我在看你了 |
[1:30:47] | Jules. | 朱尔斯 |
[1:30:48] | -Cameron’s on the phone. -Okay. | -卡梅隆来电话了 -好的 |
[1:30:52] | Like, if you don’t feel better tonight or late… | 要是你今晚感觉不舒服或… |
[1:30:55] | I’m just saying I can go by myself. Okay? | 我是要说我能一个人去 好吗 |
[1:30:57] | I’m a big girl. I’ll be fine. | 我是个大姑娘了 不会有事的 |
[1:31:09] | Okay, seriously, Ben, what is it? | 好了 说真的 本 怎么了 |
[1:31:13] | You know, I’m a sensitive man. | 要知道 我是个敏感的男人 |
[1:31:15] | People don’t think that about me. | 大家并不这么看我 |
[1:31:16] | I don’t look it, but I am. | 我看上去不像 但我确实如此 |
[1:31:18] | Under all this man stuff that you so admire… | 在你十分欣赏的那类男性形象之下 |
[1:31:21] | …I’m just a big bowl of mush. | 我只是一团糟而已 |
[1:31:24] | I know that. | 我知道 |
[1:31:25] | Okay. | 好的 |
[1:31:28] | That’s it? | 就这样 |
[1:31:30] | That’s what 24 hours of crazy comes to? | 这就是你失常了24小时的原因 |
[1:31:32] | That you’re a sensitive bowl of mush? | 你是一个敏感且情感脆弱的人 |
[1:31:36] | Jules. | 朱尔斯 |
[1:31:38] | Ben. | 本 |
[1:31:42] | Jules, what are we doing here? We got the day off. | 朱尔斯 我们这是干嘛 我们既不上班 |
[1:31:44] | We’re traveling in first-class. | 又在头等舱旅行 |
[1:31:46] | Let’s at least have a little fun. | 我们至少欢乐点吧 |
[1:31:47] | Now that I can do. | 可以 |
[1:31:50] | I can’t believe I’m saying that, | 我不相信我说过那个 |
[1:31:52] | but that’s what happened the last time. | 但最后一次还是发生了 |
[1:31:57] | But he didn’t see it coming. | 但他没有看到它的到来 |
[1:32:00] | Full on! | 充满 |
[1:32:01] | Look, I couldn’t believe it. | 听者 我才不相信 |
[1:32:04] | Dad, aim for the shower. | 爸爸 淋浴的目的 |
[1:32:08] | If you get stuck, just… | 如果被卡住了 就… |
[1:32:12] | Catch them. And with that, | 跟着他们 一起 |
[1:32:13] | the wedding planner turns to me and goes, | 婚礼司仪转过来对我说 |
[1:32:15] | “Hey, do you have the rings?” | 嘿 你婚戒带了吗 |
[1:32:17] | Ladies and gentlemen, | 女士们 先生们 |
[1:32:19] | as we start our descent, | 我们开始降落之际 |
[1:32:20] | please make sure your seat backs and tray tables | 请确保你们的座椅靠背和托盘桌 |
[1:32:22] | are in their full, upright positions, | 已完全回归垂直位置 |
[1:32:24] | and all carry-on luggage | 所有随身行李放在了 |
[1:32:26] | is stowed under the seat in front of you. | 你们的前方座椅下面 |
[1:32:28] | You Okay? | 你没事吗 |
[1:32:29] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[1:32:30] | Just thinking, tomorrow I meet the guy | 只是在想明天要见这个 |
[1:32:32] | who may become my boss kinda. | 会当我上司的人了 |
[1:32:34] | I mean, a lot of people have bosses, right? | 很多人都有上司 对吗 |
[1:32:36] | Most people have bosses. | 大多数人都有上司 |
[1:32:37] | Jules, it’s simple. | 朱尔斯 这简单 |
[1:32:38] | If you think Townsend is gonna be good for you | 要是你觉得汤森德对你有益 |
[1:32:40] | and good for the company, then do it. And if not… | 对公司有益 那就去做 如果不是… |
[1:32:43] | Exactly. Just because I came all the way here… | 没错 正因为我大老远过来… |
[1:32:46] | Right. Doesn’t mean anything. | 没错 并不代表什么 |
[1:32:48] | I agree. | 我同意 |
[1:32:52] | Do you think I can take a Xanax | 要是我一小时前喝了两杯酒 |
[1:32:53] | if I had two glasses of wine an hour ago? | 你觉得我能吃片阿普唑仑吗 |
[1:32:55] | Well, I’d wait another couple hours. | 我会再等几个小时吃 |
[1:33:03] | It’s a thing I do before I land. We’re good now. | 着陆前我都会吃 现在没事了 |
[1:33:18] | -Jules, you hear that? -Yeah. | -朱尔斯 你听见没 -是我 |
[1:33:20] | Uh-huh. I hear it. I’m up. | 啊哈 听见了 我起来了 |
[1:33:39] | -Are you okay? -This alarm going off | -你没事吧 -这个警报 |
[1:33:41] | is not a good omen about this guy. | 是关于这个人的不好征兆 |
[1:33:43] | It’s a sign, Ben. | 这是个预兆 本 |
[1:33:44] | Oh, I’m pretty sure it’s not. | 我非常肯定这不是 |
[1:33:45] | So you haven’t taken a Xanax, yet? | 所以你还没吃阿普唑仑 |
[1:33:47] | You told me to wait a few hours. | 你叫我等几个小时 |
[1:33:49] | You travel with your own robe? | 你旅行带自己睡袍 |
[1:33:51] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[1:33:53] | Ladies and gentlemen, | 女士们 先生们 |
[1:33:54] | a smoke alarm went off in one of the rooms, | 一个房间里的烟雾警报被触发了 |
[1:33:56] | but the problem has been taken care of. | 但问题已被处理 |
[1:33:58] | Our sincerest apologies. | 我们真心抱歉 |
[1:33:59] | Oh, yeah. 100 people, two elevators. | 100个人 2部电梯 |
[1:34:01] | Definitely a sign. | 绝对是个预兆 |
[1:34:06] | Well, thanks for escorting me back. | 谢谢护送我回来 |
[1:34:07] | Mmm-hmm. | 嗯 |
[1:34:12] | You wanna see my room? | 想看看我房间吗 |
[1:34:14] | Oh, nice. | 不错 |
[1:34:16] | I mean, do you actually wanna come in? | 我是说你想不想进来 |
[1:34:18] | I have a tea kettle. We could have tea or… | 我有茶壶 我们可以喝茶或… |
[1:34:24] | I’m ridiculously nervous about tomorrow. | 明天的事我紧张得离谱 |
[1:34:31] | You can lie down. | 你能躺下 |
[1:34:33] | I know you’re tired. I’ll sit in the chair. | 我知道你累了 我会坐椅子上 |
[1:34:46] | Here you go. | 给 |
[1:34:52] | I thought you were gonna sit in a chair? | 我当你会坐椅子上 |
[1:34:54] | Please let me be here. I need to lie down, too. | 请让我待在这 我也得躺下 |
[1:34:59] | We don’t have to talk about work or anything. | 我们不用谈工作之类的事 |
[1:35:02] | All right. What should we talk about? | 好吧 我们该谈什么 |
[1:35:05] | Marriage? | 婚姻 |
[1:35:10] | Will you tell me about your wife? | 跟我说说你老婆 |
[1:35:12] | She was great, right? | 她很棒 对吗 |
[1:35:15] | She was. | 是的 |
[1:35:16] | Molly was her name. | 她的名字是莫丽 |
[1:35:19] | She was a middle school principal. | 她是名中学校长 |
[1:35:21] | Beloved. | 深受喜爱 |
[1:35:23] | So perfect. Long marriage? | 好棒哦 很长的一段婚姻 |
[1:35:27] | Not long enough. | 不够长 |
[1:35:29] | 42 years. | 42年 |
[1:35:30] | Wow. What was that like? | 哇哦 那是什么感觉 |
[1:35:33] | You know when people say they wanna grow old together? | 你知道人们所说的白头偕老吗 |
[1:35:35] | -Mmm-hmm. -Well, we did that. | -嗯 -我们就是 |
[1:35:38] | We met when we were 20. | 我们20岁时相遇 |
[1:35:39] | Well, I was 20. She was 19. | 那时我20 她19 |
[1:35:43] | And what was amazing is, she never really changed. | 了不起的是她从未改变 |
[1:35:47] | That’s a hard thing to pull off. | 这是很难办到的一件事 |
[1:35:49] | She handled life like it was easy. | 生活对她来说易如反掌 |
[1:35:51] | Always. | 一直如此 |
[1:35:53] | Even when it wasn’t. | 即便是在困难的时候 |
[1:35:57] | God, I envy that. | 天呐 我好羡慕 |
[1:36:01] | Are you hungry? | 你饿吗 |
[1:36:05] | We have gummy bears, chocolate chips, Pringles. | 我有小熊软糖 巧克力豆 品客薯片 |
[1:36:10] | Yup. I’m just gonna bring the whole thing. | 好咧 我都拿来好了 |
[1:36:14] | You know those are, like, 15 bucks each? | 你知道那些东西每样差不多15美元吧 |
[1:36:17] | Benjamin, I run a very big Internet company. | 本杰明 我经营的是一家很大的互联网公司 |
[1:36:19] | Let’s go crazy. | 我们就任性一次 |
[1:36:23] | Okay. | 好的 |
[1:36:25] | So… | 那么… |
[1:36:29] | So… | 那么… |
[1:36:31] | Yeah, SO… | 是啊 那么… |
[1:36:34] | I got a weird one for you. | 我跟你说件怪异的事 |
[1:36:40] | Matt is cheating on me. | 马特出轨了 |
[1:36:44] | Wait a minute. You know about this? | 等下 你知道这事 |
[1:36:46] | What does that mean? | 那是什么意思 |
[1:36:48] | Wait, you know about this? | 等下 你知道这事 |
[1:36:51] | I saw them together. | 我看到他们在一起 |
[1:36:54] | Oh, my God, when? | 天呐 什么时候 |
[1:36:56] | Yesterday. | 昨天 |
[1:36:58] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[1:37:00] | I mean, it was an accident that I saw them, but I did. | 我不当心看到的 但我确实看到了 |
[1:37:03] | Yesterday. | 昨天 |
[1:37:05] | Then it is still going on. | 那么他们还在继续 |
[1:37:09] | How long have you known? | 你知道多久了 |
[1:37:11] | For, like, 18 days. | 好像18天吧 |
[1:37:14] | She’s a mom at Paige’s school. | 她是佩吉学校的一个妈妈 |
[1:37:17] | It’s still so hard for me to grasp. | 这事我还是很难接受 |
[1:37:19] | I was in the kitchen making sandwiches, | 我当时在厨房做三明治 |
[1:37:21] | and his phone was there. | 他的手机就在那里 |
[1:37:22] | He was upstairs with Paige, | 他和佩吉在楼上 |
[1:37:24] | and he was getting all these text messages. | 他收到好多短信 |
[1:37:25] | And I don’t know why, but I read them. | 我不知道为什么 但我看了短信 |
[1:37:28] | It was not good. | 糟透了 |
[1:37:31] | Does he know you know? | 他知道你知道吗 |
[1:37:32] | No. | 不知道 |
[1:37:33] | ‘Cause, honestly, I’m not ready to deal with it. | 因为 说实话 我还没准备好处理这事 |
[1:37:37] | I would like to be a little less devastated, | 我不想让自己太混乱 |
[1:37:39] | if that is possible. | 如果可能的话 |
[1:37:42] | It’s classic, though, isn’t it? | 这是典型事件 不是吗 |
[1:37:44] | The successful wife. | 成功的妻子 |
[1:37:46] | The husband feels like his manhood is threatened, | 丈夫觉得自己的男子气概被危及到了 |
[1:37:48] | so he acts out. | 所以他出轨了 |
[1:37:49] | Girlfriend, I guess, | 女朋友 我猜 |
[1:37:51] | makes him feel more like a man. | 让他感觉更像一个男人 |
[1:37:53] | Sometimes I’m not sure I know how to do that. | 有时我不确定我知道要怎么做 |
[1:37:57] | Hold on, hold on, hold on. Wait, wait, wait. | 慢着 慢着 慢着 等下 等下 |
[1:37:58] | You’re not actually taking the rap for any of this, are you? | 你可不会因此而责备自己 对吧 |
[1:38:01] | No! No, no. | 不会 |
[1:38:03] | He is the one doing something wrong. | 他才是做错事的那个 |
[1:38:04] | I get that. | 我明白 |
[1:38:06] | Monogam-ish is not what I’m after. | 一夫一妻之类的不是我所追求的 |
[1:38:07] | I’m just… I’m taking a sec, | 我只是…有那么一小会儿… |
[1:38:11] | and I’m hoping that it’s just | 希望那只是 |
[1:38:12] | a horrible lapse in judgment and not, like, love. | 一个严重的误判 而不是爱 |
[1:38:16] | And once he moves through this, | 等他一旦想通 |
[1:38:19] | we will eventually be able to be okay again. | 我们最终会重归于好 |
[1:38:21] | What do you think about that? | 你对此什么看法 |
[1:38:25] | Clearly you don’t think that’s a possible thing. | 显然你不觉得这是可能的事 |
[1:38:27] | -It would be unusual. -I get that. | -这很不寻常 -我知道 |
[1:38:29] | I get not everybody could do that, | 我知道不是每个人都能那么做 但… |
[1:38:34] | but everybody’s not us. | 他们不是我们 |
[1:38:36] | I have faith in us | 我对我们有信心是因为… |
[1:38:39] | because I believe he still loves me. | 我相信他还爱我 |
[1:38:41] | And, you know, we’ve been going through so much that… | 要知道 我们经历了这么多… |
[1:38:47] | God, I wish your expressions weren’t so transparent. | 天呐 我真希望你的表情别如此明显 |
[1:38:50] | Some couples do survive these things, | 有些夫妻确实幸免于这种事 |
[1:38:52] | you know. I Googled it, | 要知道 我谷歌过… |
[1:38:53] | “Staying together after the affair.” | 婚外情之后仍在一起 |
[1:38:55] | And a lot of couples, I mean, a lot stay together. | 很多夫妻都还是在一起 |
[1:38:58] | And anyway, there is something to be said | 总之 有一定道理的是 |
[1:38:59] | about moving through it | 想通它 |
[1:39:01] | and focusing on us and not on the affair. | 专注于我们自己而不是婚外情 |
[1:39:04] | I don’t wanna give up on him. | 我不想放弃他 |
[1:39:07] | I know him, and I know he knows better. | 我了解他 我知道他更清楚 |
[1:39:11] | But I am only human, | 但我只是一个人 |
[1:39:14] | and I am so mad at him. | 我对他很生气 |
[1:39:18] | You know, so much has happened to us so fast. | 要知道 很多事在我们身上发生得太快 |
[1:39:20] | I think part of me was even expecting this. | 我觉得 有一部分的我甚至在期待这种事 |
[1:39:23] | Like, you know, he was the more successful one | 要知道 我们刚开始时 |
[1:39:25] | when we started out. | 他是更为成功的那个 |
[1:39:26] | No, I didn’t know that. | 不 我不知道 |
[1:39:28] | Yeah, he was. He was a rising star. | 他是的 他当时前途无量 |
[1:39:30] | And he bowed out so that I could do this. | 而他辞职了 好让我创业 |
[1:39:32] | He was amazing. | 他很了不起 |
[1:39:34] | It was all his idea. | 那都是他的主意 |
[1:39:37] | I’m sure that’s why I’m even considering | 我肯定这就是我为什么甚至在考虑 |
[1:39:38] | this whole CEO thing, | 首席执行官这事的原因 |
[1:39:40] | thinking maybe someone else coming in | 我在想或许别人进来 |
[1:39:43] | will help me get my life back on track. | 会帮助我的生活重回正轨 |
[1:39:45] | Okay, that’s it. I hate to be the feminist here, | 好了 可以了 我不喜欢做女权主义者 |
[1:39:47] | between the two of us, | 在我们两个之间 |
[1:39:48] | but you should be able to have a huge career | 但你应该干一番巨大的事业 |
[1:39:50] | and be who you are without having to accept that | 做你自己 而不是不得不 |
[1:39:52] | your husband is having an affair as some kinda payback. | 去接受你丈夫的婚外情 来当做某种回报 |
[1:39:55] | -Right on. -I mean it. | -对极了 -我说真的 |
[1:39:57] | Me, too. But such is life, my friend. | 我也是 但生活就是如此 我的朋友 |
[1:40:00] | No, it isn’t. Not always. | 并不是 并不是总是如此 |
[1:40:02] | And I’m not so sure I’d be so forgiving. | 我不确定我会如此宽容 |
[1:40:04] | I am not so forgiving. | 我没那么宽容 |
[1:40:05] | I’m saying that I could potentially be forgiving. | 我是在说我可以去宽容 |
[1:40:07] | But don’t think that I don’t feel what’s going on here. | 但别认为我感觉不到心中的滋味 |
[1:40:10] | It’s crushing. | 那感觉叫心碎 |
[1:40:12] | And when I think of Paige… | 当我想到佩吉时… |
[1:40:15] | Oh, don’t. Oh… | 哦 别这样 哦 |
[1:40:16] | Also, if we got divorced, he’d remarry. | 还有 要是我们离婚了 他会再婚 |
[1:40:21] | Maybe not to this girl, but someone. | 也许不是娶这个姑娘 但总会娶人 |
[1:40:26] | And we both know I’m not easy. | 我们两个都清楚我不容易再婚 |
[1:40:30] | So I could be, like, single forever, | 所以我可能单身一辈子 |
[1:40:31] | which means that… | 那就意味着… |
[1:40:33] | Forgive me, but this does keep me up | 请原谅 但这想法 |
[1:40:36] | in the middle of the night. | 让我在午夜睡不着 |
[1:40:39] | What? | 什么 |
[1:40:41] | That I don’t wanna be buried alone. | 我不想被葬无所伴 |
[1:40:44] | Paige’ll be with her husband, | 佩吉会跟她的丈夫 |
[1:40:45] | and Matt’ll be with his new family, | 马特会跟他的新家庭 |
[1:40:46] | and I will be buried with strangers. | 而我只会有陌生人陪葬 |
[1:40:48] | I will buried in the strangers singles section | 我会被葬在墓地的单身 |
[1:40:50] | of the cemetery. | 陌生人区 |
[1:40:53] | Not that, that is a reason to stay together. | 这并不是要待在一起的理由 |
[1:40:55] | But it’s just, you know, a scary sidebar. | 但这就是个可怕的连带后果 |
[1:40:58] | Let’s take that one off your plate right now. | 现在别想这事了 |
[1:41:01] | You can be buried with me and Molly. | 你可以被葬在我和莫丽那儿 |
[1:41:03] | I happen to have space, okay? | 我恰好还有空间 好吗 |
[1:41:05] | Oh. | 哦 |
[1:41:08] | Thank you so much. That is… | 非常感谢 真是… |
[1:41:12] | And to think I didn’t even wanna hire you. | 我之前甚至都不想聘用你 |
[1:41:15] | The one time I don’t have my hanky. | 我唯一一次没带手帕 |
[1:41:23] | You wanna | 你想… |
[1:41:27] | watch TV? | 看电视吗 |
[1:41:29] | Just for a few minutes? | 就看一会儿 |
[1:41:31] | Yeah, sure, I would. | 当然 |
[1:41:37] | Even though the planned merger has… | 即便计划好的整合已经… |
[1:43:27] | Airport, please. | 机场 麻烦了 |
[1:43:41] | So did we like him? | 那么 我们喜欢他吗 |
[1:43:43] | He said all the right things. | 他都说得很正确 |
[1:43:46] | He said that no one knows About The Fit like me. | 他说没人像我一样了解合身网 |
[1:43:49] | That he doesn’t wanna remove the soul of the company. | 所以他不想去除这家公司的灵魂 |
[1:43:53] | He said that he doesn’t have a plan. | 他说他还没有计划 |
[1:43:55] | He wants to watch us and see what works. | 他想观察我们 看看什么可行 |
[1:43:58] | He was polite and respectful and super smart. | 他彬彬有礼 恭恭敬敬 智慧非凡 |
[1:44:03] | And I hired him. | 我聘用了他 |
[1:44:07] | Seriously? | 真的吗 |
[1:44:08] | Yeah. | 真的 |
[1:44:10] | You did it right in the room? | 就在房间里决定的 |
[1:44:11] | He told me to sleep on it and that we’d talk tomorrow, | 他叫我过一晚决定 明天再谈 |
[1:44:13] | but I said the job was his. | 但我说这职位是他的了 |
[1:44:17] | We shook hands on it. | 然后我们握手言定了 |
[1:44:20] | You know, if we disagree, he’s the tiebreaker? | 要是我们意见相左 他就是决定之人 |
[1:44:25] | Of course. He’s the CEO. | 当然了 他是首席执行官 |
[1:44:27] | Yeah. Duh. | 是啊 没错 |
[1:44:46] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[1:44:47] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[1:44:54] | You smell minty. | 你闻上去像薄荷 |
[1:44:55] | I just made mint tea. | 我刚做了薄荷茶 |
[1:44:57] | -Ah. -So… | -啊 -那么… |
[1:45:00] | Yes? No? | 是还是不是 |
[1:45:03] | I did it. | 我决定了 |
[1:45:05] | I liked him. A lot. And, uh, | 我满喜欢他的 |
[1:45:08] | I offered him the job. | 我向他提供了这个职位 |
[1:45:09] | Wow. Really? | 哇哦 真的 |
[1:45:12] | Yeah. | 真的 |
[1:45:13] | And you’re okay with it? | 你没问题 |
[1:45:16] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[1:45:18] | I think it’ll be good for us. | 我觉得这对我们都好 |
[1:45:28] | Do we have any, like, real booze, | 我们有什么真正的酒吗 |
[1:45:31] | like vodka or something? | 像伏特加之类的 |
[1:45:33] | Yeah. | 有 |
[1:45:44] | Did “good for us” mean | 对我们都好是指… |
[1:45:47] | About The Fit or us? | 合身网还是我们 |
[1:45:53] | You and me, us. | 你和我 我们 |
[1:45:58] | I figure if someone else can call | 我觉得要是别人能在 |
[1:45:59] | some of the shots at work, then maybe | 工作上做决定 那么或许… |
[1:46:02] | we can get back to where we were 18 months ago. | 我们能回到18个月前的状态 |
[1:46:07] | They say you can’t put a genie back in the bottle, | 人们说你不能把神怪放回魔瓶 |
[1:46:08] | but we can try, right? | 但我们能试试 对吗 |
[1:47:27] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[1:47:29] | Hi. Wait, you live here? | 嗨 等下 你住这里 |
[1:47:31] | Yeah, Ben’s been putting me up until I can find a place. | 是啊 本让我在找到地方之前先住着 |
[1:47:34] | Oh, should I let him know that you’re here? | 我该让他知道你来了吗 |
[1:47:36] | That’s okay. I’ll ring. | 没事 我会按门铃 |
[1:47:37] | Okay. | 好的 |
[1:47:44] | Fiona? | 菲欧娜 |
[1:47:46] | Jules! Come on in. | 朱尔斯 进来吧 |
[1:47:52] | I’m just on my way to work. | 我刚要去上班 |
[1:47:54] | Ben’s right in here. | 本就在里面 |
[1:48:03] | I’ll let you two talk. | 我走了 你们谈 |
[1:48:07] | -See ya. -Mmm-hmm. | -再见 -嗯哼 |
[1:48:09] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[1:48:11] | Wow. | 哇哦 |
[1:48:12] | You and Fiona, huh? Who knew. | 你和菲欧娜 想不到啊 |
[1:48:14] | She’s a great gal. | 她是个很棒的女子 |
[1:48:16] | She surprised me last night. She brought over dinner. | 她昨晚给了我惊喜 带了晚餐过来 |
[1:48:19] | It’s brand-new. | 全新的开始 |
[1:48:22] | Congratulations. I love her. | 恭喜 我喜欢她 |
[1:48:24] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[1:48:31] | So I was ready kinda early this morning, | 今早我真的有点早 差不多 |
[1:48:33] | since about 4:00. | 从4点开始准备的 |
[1:48:34] | And Matt and Paige left an hour ago for a field trip, | 马特和佩吉一个小时前去野外郊游了 |
[1:48:37] | so I thought I’d come by. I hope that’s okay. | 所以我想我过来 但愿这没问题 |
[1:48:39] | Yeah. | 没问题 |
[1:48:43] | I just wanted to say | 我只是想说 |
[1:48:46] | I slept on it. | 我晚上想了想 |
[1:48:48] | I haven’t called Townsend yet, but | 我还没打电话给汤森德 但… |
[1:48:52] | I still feel like it’s the right thing to do. | 我仍然觉得这么做是正确的 |
[1:48:57] | Well… | 好吧 |
[1:49:00] | I didn’t sleep so well myself. | 我自己睡得不太好 |
[1:49:02] | Over this? | 因为这事 |
[1:49:04] | You remember the day I drove you to the warehouse? | 你记得我开车送你去仓库的那天吗 |
[1:49:06] | You were giving me the wrong directions and all that? | 你给我指了错误的方向等等 |
[1:49:08] | Yeah. I remember. | 记得 |
[1:49:09] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[1:49:10] | Okay, well, I stood in the back, | 好的 当时我站你背后 |
[1:49:12] | and I watched you show the workers | 我看着你向工人们展示 |
[1:49:13] | how to fold and box the clothes. | 怎么折叠和包装衣服 |
[1:49:16] | I knew then that was why ATF was a success. | 然后我知道了合身网成功的原因 |
[1:49:19] | No one else is ever gonna have | 没有别人会对 |
[1:49:20] | that kind of commitment to your company, Jules. | 你公司有那种奉献精神 朱尔斯 |
[1:49:24] | To me, it’s pretty simple. | 对我而言 这很简单 |
[1:49:26] | About The Fit needs you, | 合身网需要你 |
[1:49:27] | and if you don’t mind me saying, | 要是你不介意 我想说 |
[1:49:29] | you need it. | 你需要它 |
[1:49:30] | Someone may come in with more experience than you, | 或许进来的某人会比你更有经验 |
[1:49:32] | but they’re never gonna know what you know. | 但他们永远不会了解你所了解的 |
[1:49:35] | I never had anything like this in my life. | 我这辈子从没拥有过这样的东西 |
[1:49:38] | Not many people do. | 拥有的人不多 |
[1:49:40] | This big, beautiful, | 你创建的这个又大又美 |
[1:49:41] | exciting thing that you created. | 又令人激动的东西 |
[1:49:43] | It’s a dream, isn’t it? | 它是梦想 不是吗 |
[1:49:46] | And you’re gonna give that up | 而你要放弃它 |
[1:49:47] | in the hopes that your husband will stop having an affair? | 指望你丈夫停止婚外情 |
[1:49:51] | I don’t see how that adds up. | 我看不出那怎么相抵 |
[1:49:53] | You should feel nothing but great | 你应该感到伟大 |
[1:49:55] | about what you’ve done. | 对自己所做的一切 |
[1:49:57] | And I’d hate to see you letanyone | 我讨厌看到别人 |
[1:49:58] | take that away from you. | 从你手中将它夺走 |
[1:50:06] | I guess you came over here | 我猜你过来 |
[1:50:07] | because you wanted to hear some of this. | 是因为你想听这些话 |
[1:50:10] | Yes. | 是的 |
[1:50:12] | And maybe also because you’re my… | 也许也是因为你是我的… |
[1:50:14] | Intern. | 实习生 |
[1:50:17] | Well, I was gonna say intern/best friend. | 我本想说实习生/好友 |
[1:50:24] | But there’s no need to get all sentimental about it, | 但没必要因此多愁善感 |
[1:50:25] | eventhough we could potentially | 我们还可能 |
[1:50:27] | be buried together. | 被葬在一起 |
[1:50:29] | Can’t get closer than that. | 没有比那样更亲近的了 |
[1:50:34] | It’s moments like this | 像这一刻就是你需要 |
[1:50:35] | when you need someone you know you can count on. | 某个你知道你能依靠的人的时候 |
[1:50:37] | So thank you. | 所以 谢谢你 |
[1:50:42] | I like your house so much, by the way. | 顺便说一句 我很喜欢你的房子 |
[1:50:45] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[1:50:51] | So… | 那么 |
[1:51:07] | Shall we? | 走吗 |
[1:51:09] | Okay. | 好的 |
[1:51:17] | Welcome back, you two. | 欢迎回来 你们两个 |
[1:51:19] | Jules, I have something cool to show you. | 朱尔斯 我有很棒的东西给你看 |
[1:51:21] | Do you remember taking a customer service call | 你记得你接的那次客服电话吗 |
[1:51:22] | about a bride whose bridesmaids’ dresses | 关于一个新娘收到的是灰色的 |
[1:51:24] | showed up in gray, | 伴娘连衣裙 |
[1:51:25] | and we had the vendor remake them overnight | 我们让供应商连夜重做 |
[1:51:27] | and put them on a plane? | 然后送上了飞机 |
[1:51:28] | Yeah. Yeah. Rachel. | 记得 瑞秋 |
[1:51:31] | Check this out. | 看看吧 |
[1:51:33] | The silk chiffon Antoinette dress. | 安托瓦妮特丝绸雪纺连衣裙 |
[1:51:35] | They look beautiful. | 她们看上去好美 |
[1:51:38] | Oh, and these just arrived from Mark Townsend. | 这些刚到的是马克·汤森德寄来的 |
[1:51:43] | -Here. -Thanks. | -给 -谢谢 |
[1:51:55] | Becky? Give me Townsend’s number, will you? | 贝姬 给我汤森德的号码 行吗 |
[1:51:57] | Okay. | 好的 |
[1:52:01] | This is Jules. | 我是朱尔斯 |
[1:52:03] | Hey, Alonzo, what’s up? | 嘿 阿隆佐 怎么了 |
[1:52:05] | Uh-huh. Okay. Do we need that many? | 呃 好的 我们需要那么多吗 |
[1:52:15] | I hope I’m not too late. | 但愿没有太迟 |
[1:52:17] | Don’t do this for me, Jules. Please? | 别为我这么做 朱尔斯 求你了 |
[1:52:19] | Just do what feels right for you. | 就做对你是正确的事吧 |
[1:52:22] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[1:52:27] | I wanna continue running my company, Matt. | 我想继续管理运营我的公司 马特 |
[1:52:29] | You gotta know that. | 你一定知道的 |
[1:52:31] | Then do it. I don’t want you to be unhappy. | 那就去做啊 我不想你不开心 |
[1:52:34] | I’m already unhappy. | 我已经不开心了 |
[1:52:39] | I need to tell you something. | 我得告诉你些事 |
[1:52:40] | I know. | 我知道 |
[1:52:43] | Just tell me, is it almost over? | 你就告诉我 是不是快结束了 |
[1:52:45] | I don’t know how much longer I can… | 我不知道还有多久我能… |
[1:52:47] | No, it’s over. | 结束了 |
[1:52:50] | I can’t tell you how sorry and ashamed I am. | 你不知道我有多么抱歉 多么羞愧 |
[1:52:55] | I thought I could do it. | 我以为我能做到 |
[1:52:57] | I thought I could be the guy | 我以为我能成为那个像你所说的人 |
[1:52:58] | that I told you I was going to be. | 我打算那样子的 |
[1:53:01] | And then somewhere along the way… | 然后一路走来 在某一处 |
[1:53:07] | I thought I was losing you. | 我觉得我在失去你 |
[1:53:11] | But it was actually me. | 但其实那个人是我 |
[1:53:14] | I got lost. | 我迷失了 |
[1:53:16] | It’s a confusing world out there, | 那是一个令人困惑的世界 |
[1:53:18] | and who I am got messed up for a minute. | 那个我一时间混乱了 |
[1:53:22] | And now I’m watching you | 而现在我要看着你 |
[1:53:24] | ready to give all this up for me. | 准备为我放弃这一切 |
[1:53:27] | I will not let that happen. | 我不会让这种事发生 |
[1:53:30] | I love you, | 我爱你 |
[1:53:32] | and I will do so much better if you’ll let me. | 要是你允许 我会做得更好 |
[1:53:41] | Please, Jules. | 求你了 朱尔斯 |
[1:53:44] | Let me make it right again. | 让我改正这一切 |
[1:53:56] | You know what would be good? | 你知道什么会有用吗 |
[1:54:00] | If you carried a handkerchief. | 你要是带了手帕就会有用了 |
[1:54:17] | Have you called Townsend yet? | 你给汤森德打电话了吗 |
[1:54:19] | Because if I’ve ever met anyone | 因为只有你是你 |
[1:54:20] | who doesn’t need a boss that was you. | 我见过的不需要 上司的人 |
[1:54:25] | I was just about to call him | 我正打算打电话给他 |
[1:54:26] | and tell him I changed my mind. | 告诉他我改变主意了 |
[1:54:30] | I mean, we’re good here. | 我意思是大家在这里都不错 |
[1:54:32] | We’re gonna make it. | 我们会成功 |
[1:54:34] | I’m gonna make sure we make it. | 我要保证我们成功 |
[1:54:36] | Good. | 好的 |
[1:54:40] | Oh. | 哦 |
[1:55:00] | Becky, where’s Ben? | 贝姬 本在哪 |
[1:55:03] | I’m not sure. He said he was taking the day off. | 不清楚 他说他今天请假 |
[1:55:11] | Fiona. | 菲欧娜 |
[1:55:13] | Do you know where Ben is? | 你知道本在哪吗 |
[1:55:39] | Hi. | 嘿 |
[1:55:44] | Okay. | 好的 |
[1:55:48] | -I’m so sorry to interrupt. -That’s okay. Here. | -很抱歉打扰了 -没关系 |
[1:55:52] | Extend your left arm, Jules. | 伸出你的左臂 朱尔斯 |
[1:55:55] | -Left knee up. -Mmm-hmm. | -抬起左膝 -嗯 |
[1:55:57] | Breathe and relax for inner balance. | 呼吸 放松 找到内在平衡 |
[1:56:01] | -Am I doing it right? -Almost. | -我做得对吗 -差不多 |
[1:56:04] | Got something good to tell you. | 我有好消息告诉你 |
[1:56:06] | Great. Tell me when we’re done. | 太好了 做完告诉我吧 |
[1:56:11] | Breathe deeply, Jules. | 深呼吸 朱尔斯 |
[1:56:19] | That’s it, out there. | 那样就对了 |
[1:56:21] | This up. | 抬手 |