Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

犯罪心理(Criminal Minds)第9季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 犯罪心理(Criminal Minds)第9季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:47] Wait. 等等
[00:48] Come back! 回来
[00:57] Wait! 等等
[01:14] Stop! 别走
[01:28] Stop! 别走
[01:36] Wait! 等等
[01:40] Stop! You gotta help! 停下 你得帮帮我
[01:43] What are you doing? 你在干什么
[01:44] Did you see that van? 你看见那辆货车了吗
[01:45] We gotta stop him. 我们得拦下他
[01:47] We can still catch him. Come on, let’s go. 我们还能赶上他 快走吧
[01:49] – Crackhead. – Please don’t go. -嗑药的 -请别走
[01:50] You don’t understand. 你不明白
[01:51] He’s getting away. 他要逃了
[01:52] You get off me or I’ll beat the crap out of you! You understand me? 放手 不然我打死你 听懂了吗
[02:09] A minute 32. Faster than last time. 1分32秒 比上次快些
[02:13] It helps when someone’s chasing me. 有人追赶我时 我跑得更快
[02:16] It’s more about your competitive nature if you ask me. 要我说 主要是因为你好胜
[02:19] Well, I didn’t. 我才没有
[02:21] We should do this every morning. 我们每早都该这样跑跑步
[02:24] Come on, Matt, I can’t make plans that far in the future. 拜托 马特 我没法制订那么遥远的计划
[02:27] If I didn’t know better, I’d say you have commitment issues. 如果不是了解你 我会以为你有承诺恐惧
[02:30] Well, good thing you know better. 幸亏你了解我
[02:35] Look, we really, uh, we really shouldn’t meet like this. 我们真的不该这样见面
[02:38] I know. 我知道
[02:40] But, uh, we gotta talk about some things. 但我们得聊些事情
[02:42] Want to grab breakfast? 想去吃早餐吗
[02:48] Yeah. Ok. 好的
[02:50] We gotta carbo load after that run. 跑步后该摄入碳水化合物
[02:52] Doughnuts? 甜甜圈吗
[02:53] Of course. 当然
[02:56] 6 letters, “between the waves.” 六个字母 “在波浪之间”
[02:58] Slatch. Slatch[片刻宁静]
[02:59] Yes. 10 letters, 对 十个字母
[03:00] “Wandering alone.” “独自闲逛”
[03:02] Uh…latin in origin, 源于拉丁语
[03:04] alone is “solus,” 单独就是”solus”
[03:05] Vagare is “wandering,” Vagare是”闲逛”
[03:07] 10 letters– 十个字母
[03:07] S-o-l-i-v-a-g-a-n-t S-o-l-i-v-a-g-a-n-t.
[03:10] Congratulations, Blake, you just finished that crossword puzzle 恭喜你 布莱克 你在七分钟内完成了
[03:13] in 7 minutes. 填字游戏
[03:15] I mean, you could do it, too. 我想你也能做到
[03:16] I’ve done it in 5 1/2, actually. 其实我在五分半内完成过
[03:18] There’s a theory about pattern recognition 有一个关于模式识别的理论
[03:19] where you don’t even have to look at the clues anymore, 你没必要再看提示
[03:21] but I found that going across instead of down helps 但我发现横着看要比竖着看有用
[03:23] because the sequence of saccades 因为在传统阅读中
[03:24] and fixations in traditional reading 扫视的顺序和停留
[03:25] assist with other oculomotor tasks 有助于其它眼球运动的任务
[03:26] such as solving crossword puzzles. 比如说完成填字游戏
[03:28] Happy Wednesday, my nerds. 周三愉快 怪胎们
[03:30] Hey, you’re here early. 你来得好早
[03:31] Well, apparently not early enough. 显然还不够早
[03:33] I missed all the excitement. 我错过了激动人心的时刻
[03:35] You do that in pen? 你们是用钢笔做的吗
[03:36] Is there any other way? 还有别的方法吗
[03:38] Where’s Hotch? 霍奇在哪
[03:39] In there with Garcia. 和加西亚在里面
[03:43] Everything ok? 一切还好吗
[03:44] We’ll see. 我们会知道的
[03:48] 10 letters, starts with “C”. 十个字母 C开头
[03:50] Cabalistic? Cabalistic[神秘的]
[03:52] Indeed. 是的
[03:54] Oi! Let’s do this. 大伙 进来吧
[03:59] Hi. Good morning. No real time to get comfortable. 早上好 没时间让你们放松了
[04:01] An hour ago, the man on your tablets 一小时前 你们的平板电脑上的人
[04:03] was found wandering the streets of Baltimore before he collapsed. 在巴尔的摩的街道上游荡 然后晕倒了
[04:06] He is unconscious, he has no I.D. on him, 他昏迷不醒 身上没有身份证
[04:08] so we don’t know his name. 所以我们不知道他的名字
[04:09] He’s got ligature marks on his wrists, 他的手腕上有被绳索绑过的痕迹
[04:11] and it’s impossible to tell how long he’s been missing. 没法看出他失踪了多长时间
[04:13] Are those puncture wounds in the corner of his eyes? 他的眼角处是刺伤吗
[04:16] Yes, and an MRI confirmed 对 而且磁共振成像证实了
[04:17] that fibers in his brain had been severed. 他大脑里的纤维已被切断
[04:19] He had a lobotomy? 他做脑叶切除术了吗
[04:20] There was hemorrhaging and foreign object splinters 他右眼后部曾大量出血
[04:22] imbedded behind his right eye. 并嵌有异物碎片
[04:24] Most likely from whatever tool the unsub used. 看来像是不明嫌犯使用的武器造成的
[04:26] My guess would be an icepick. 我猜是碎冰锥
[04:27] The guy’s still alive. Can we talk to him? 这人还活着 我们能和他谈谈吗
[04:29] You should try. 可以试试
[04:30] Someone with such a specific M.O. 嫌犯的作案手法如此特别
[04:32] has probably done this before. 可能以前也这么干过
[04:33] We just don’t know about it yet. 我们只是还不知道
[04:34] It’s all being run through VICAP. 搜索暴力犯罪数据库中的类似案件
[04:36] Yes, it is. 明白
[04:37] The entry points in his eyes 他眼睛里的切入点
[04:38] are from an outpatient-style traditional lobotomy. 是传统门诊式脑叶切除术造成的
[04:41] Less mess than drilling holes like Dahmer did. 比达默钻出来的孔整洁许多
[04:44] And Dahmer’s method killed. This didn’t. 而且达默会杀了他 但这人没死
[04:46] So either the unsub is lucky or he has medical training. 嫌犯要么是走运 要么进行过医疗培训
[04:49] He wanted his victim to survive. 他想让被害人活下去
[04:50] We need to canvass the area where he was found. 我们得搜查发现他的区域
[04:52] He wouldn’t have walked very far in this condition. 他伤成这样 没法走很远
[04:54] Well, lobotomies are considered to be the surgery of the soul. 脑叶切除术被认为是灵魂的手术
[04:57] Doctors like Walter Freeman claimed 沃尔特·弗里曼等医生声称
[04:58] they could cure a number of mental illnesses. 这手术可以治好许多精神病
[05:00] He believed the procedure could relieve suffering. 他相信这过程能减轻痛苦
[05:02] – Excuse me, Agent Hotchner. – Yes ,sir. -打扰了 霍奇纳探员 -什么事
[05:03] Agent Cruz is here. 科鲁兹探员来了
[05:05] Oh. Everyone, this is our new section chief. 各位 这是新任部门主管
[05:07] This is Agent Mateo Cruz. 这是马特奥·科鲁兹探员
[05:08] These are Agents Blake– 这几位是布莱克探员…
[05:09] Blake, Dr. Reid, Morgan, 布莱克 里德博士 摩根
[05:11] Jareau, and Rossi. 洁婼 还有罗西
[05:13] Good to officially meet you. 终于正式见面了
[05:15] Oh, and Penelope Garcia. 还有这位佩内洛普·加西亚
[05:17] Erin Strauss always spoke very highly of you. 艾琳·施特劳斯对你的评价很高
[05:19] Oh. Thank you. 多谢夸奖
[05:21] I spoke to the Baltimore office. 我跟巴尔的摩那边谈过
[05:22] Seems like they’re at a loss. 他们似乎毫无头绪
[05:23] When the identity of the victim is unknown, 被害人身份不明
[05:25] it makes everything that much harder. 查起案来难上加难
[05:27] I’d like to join you. 我想跟你们一起
[05:29] It’s not every day 不是每天
[05:30] that these cases take you an hour away from home, so… 都有案件能让你远离家一小时 所以
[05:32] We leave in 20 minutes. 20分钟后出发
[05:43] You could have mentioned this. 你应该提一句的
[05:45] I thought you liked surprises. 我以为你会喜欢惊喜
[05:48] Seriously, I got word minutes after we had breakfast. 其实我是在刚吃完早饭时才接到通知
[06:00] 28 29 28…29…
[06:04] 2010 2010–
[06:05] Wait, that’s not right. 等等 数错了
[06:08] Great, you’re awake. 好了 你醒了
[06:09] I’m Dr. Hoshino. 我是星野医生
[06:10] You’re at Chesapeake General. 你现在在切萨皮克综合医院
[06:12] I need to talk to the police. 我要报警
[06:14] I just heard the FBI is coming. 听说联调局要来
[06:15] Good. When will they get here? 好 他们什么时候到
[06:17] Can you turn those down? It’s hot. 麻烦你关下好吗 很烫
[06:19] How are you doing? 你觉得怎么样
[06:20] My head hurts worse than it was. 我的头比原来更疼了
[06:22] Can you just… 你能不能
[06:24] Thanks, that’s better. 谢谢 我好点了
[06:25] You have an I.V. to keep you hydrated. 我们给你做了静脉滴注以防脱水
[06:28] And I’ve prescribed propofol to help with any discomfort. 我开了异丙酚[麻醉剂] 好减轻你的痛苦
[06:31] Good, ’cause my head’s gonna explode. 太好了 我的头都快炸了
[06:34] Can you take this thing off? 把这个拿下来好吗
[06:36] – Get that started. – Yes, Doctor. -开始吧 -好的 医生
[06:37] Please, turn those down. It’s too bright. 求你们把灯关掉 太亮了
[06:40] Wait, what’s going on? 等等 怎么了
[06:42] Can you hear me? 你们听没听见
[06:44] Wh-where are you going? 你们去哪里
[06:47] Can you hear me?! 听到我说话了吗
[07:19] To Bear Witness 见证
[07:27] “Someone I loved once gave me a box full of darkness. 我爱的人曾给我一只满是黑暗的盒子
[07:31] It took me years to understand that this, too, was a gift.” 多年后我才明白这也是一种礼物
[07:35] Mary Oliver. 玛丽·奥利弗
[07:37] A lobotomy is supposed to alter a patient’s personality. 脑叶切除术应该会改变病人的性格
[07:40] But it’s hard to know if that’s what he was trying to do 至于是不是这个目的就很难说了
[07:42] since the victim’s a John Doe. 因为被害人是个无名氏
[07:44] When it’s used for torture, 要是用来折磨人的话
[07:45] it’s about complete power and control over the victim. 那就是权欲旺盛 企图完全控制被害人
[07:47] Jeffrey Dahmer fantasized about men 杰弗里·达默就是这样
[07:49] and he put battery acid in their brains 他在人脑里放电瓶水
[07:51] so they couldn’t escape. 以防别人逃跑
[07:52] All because he was lonely, right? 理由是他太孤独了 是不是
[07:53] Yeah, extremely deranged sexual urges, 对 除了极其错乱的性冲动
[07:55] irrational fantasies, and psychopathic tendencies. 他还有不切实际的幻想和精神错乱倾向
[07:57] Looks like the victim is in his mid-20s 看样子被害人在25岁左右
[07:59] but no one matching his description 但在跨三州区申报的失踪人口中
[08:00] as been reported missing in the tri-state area. 并没有跟他匹配的
[08:02] Well, if he’s been arrested before, 假如他有案底
[08:04] his prints will be in the database. 数据库里应该有指纹
[08:05] The locals are running them now. 当地警察正在查这一块
[08:06] Well, it’s no accident the unsub chose a victim 嫌犯选择不会引人注意的被害人
[08:08] who won’t be missed. 绝非巧合
[08:10] But if he’s so meticulous in his hunting, 但如果他对自己的捕猎非常谨慎
[08:12] how did he let his victim escape? 怎么会让自己的猎物跑掉
[08:16] Interesting. 有点意思
[08:18] What’s it say? 写什么了
[08:19] Cruz has risen through the ranks. 科鲁兹爬得很快
[08:22] It looks like he spent most of his time at headquarters. 看来他大部分时间都待在总部
[08:26] Blue-flamer. 这回坐不住想走捷径
[08:27] Being our section chief 做我们的部门主管
[08:28] could be a two-year steppingstone for him. 估计只是让他升职前先过渡两年
[08:31] So he hasn’t been in the field, but he wants to now? 他以前没干过现场 现在怎么又想了
[08:33] What’s wrong with that? 这有什么不对吗
[08:34] Come on, it was the same thing with Strauss. 说到底 就跟施特劳斯一样
[08:36] We don’t need a babysitter out here. 我们又不需要保姆
[08:38] Well, that’s not how she saw it. 她不是这么想的
[08:40] She just wanted to see the team in action. 她只希望整个团队都能行动起来
[08:42] Look, all due respect to Strauss, and you know that, Rossi, 我不是不尊重施特劳斯 你懂的 罗西
[08:44] I just don’t like it. 我只是不喜欢这样
[08:46] If you want a desk job, then sit at your desk. 要是你想干文职 就守着你的桌子好了
[08:48] Jeez, tell us what you really think. 你到底想说什么
[08:51] You ever heard of this Cruz guy? 你以前听过科鲁兹这个人吗
[08:52] Yeah, but we never crossed paths. You? 听过 但没见过面 你呢
[08:56] Nope. 没有
[08:57] JJ? 小洁你呢
[08:59] Uh, yeah, I’ve heard his name. 听过这个名字
[09:02] He’s been in and out of consciousness. 他的意识一阵清醒一阵模糊
[09:04] I’ve had to stabilize his head, 鉴于他的伤情
[09:05] given the extent of the injuries. 我不得不把他的头部固定起来
[09:06] He’s sedated to help with the pain. 我给他用了镇定剂减轻痛苦
[09:08] But don’t those meds cause amnesia? 那些药会不会让他得健忘症
[09:10] Sometimes. But I don’t have a choice. 有时会 但我也没办法
[09:11] Without the pain medicine, he’ll be miserable. 要是不给他止痛 他会很难熬
[09:13] It sure wear off in the next few hours. 再有几小时药效就会过去
[09:15] Do you think he understands what’s happening? 他知道发生了什么事吗
[09:17] Part of me hopes he doesn’t, 我有点希望他不知道
[09:18] but, yeah, I think so. 但我想他应该知道
[09:20] Thanks, Doctor. 谢谢了 医生
[09:38] My name is Derek Morgan. I’m with the FBI. 我是联邦调查局的戴瑞·摩根
[09:42] Can you tell me your name? 能告诉我你的名字吗
[09:43] Sam Carter. 山姆·卡特
[09:45] Look, you gotta help me. 你得帮帮我
[09:47] I’m probably not the first person to ask you that, am I? 我应该不是第一个这么问你的人 对吧
[09:49] More like the tenth. 差不多是第十个
[09:54] There are ways to figure things out without words. 除了说话 还有其它弄清问题的方法
[09:57] I’d like to try that with you, ok? 我想和你试试 好吗
[09:58] Ok. 好的
[09:59] For example, can you blink if you understand? 比如 你明白的话能眨下眼睛吗
[10:01] Would that work for you? 这方法可以吗
[10:02] Blink once if it does. 可以的话眨一下
[10:04] OK. Perfect. 可以了 很好
[10:08] Do you know who did this? 你知道是谁干的吗
[10:09] No. 不知道
[10:11] Was it a man? 是名男性吗
[10:12] Yes. 是的
[10:13] Ok. 好的
[10:15] Was he working alone? 他单独作案吗
[10:16] Yes. 是的
[10:19] Do you know where he kept you? 你知道他把你关在哪里了吗
[10:20] Some dump near Harford road. 哈福德路附近的某个垃圾场
[10:23] Right. I’m sorry. 对了 抱歉
[10:25] Just give me a piece of paper. I’ll write it down. 给我拿张纸 我写下来
[10:29] What are you trying to say? Do you want to write? 你想说什么 你想写字吗
[10:30] Do you want to write something? 你是想写什么吗
[10:31] It’s gotta be faster than this. 至少比这样快
[10:40] Here. 给
[10:43] Harford Road. 哈福德路
[10:44] There were a bunch of warehouses. 那边有很多仓库
[10:51] I’m sorry, man. 抱歉 伙计
[10:54] That’s not what I wrote. 那不是我写的
[11:00] Look, the person who did this to you 迫害你的人
[11:01] messed up your ability to talk, 让你失去了说话的能力
[11:02] but we’re gonna get through it, all right? 但是我们会挺过来的 好吗
[11:06] What happened to me? 我怎么了
[11:08] What’s happening? 发生了什么
[11:10] OK, here. 好吧
[11:11] I need you to try and stay calm, 我需要你要尽量保持冷静
[11:13] but I can show you what you look like if you want. 如果你愿意我可以给你看你现在的样子
[11:15] You sure you want to see? 你真的想看吗
[11:16] Yeah. Show me. 当然 让我看看
[11:22] Oh, my God. 天哪
[11:27] The victim was found just after dawn. 被害人是在天刚亮时被发现的
[11:28] It could mean the unsub has a job 这可能意味着嫌犯要上班
[11:29] that requires him to leave early. 不得不早点离开
[11:31] My guess is his social skills are lacking, 我猜他的社交能力很差
[11:34] and that’ll be reflected in his type of work. 而他的工作类型也能体现这点
[11:36] S.A.C. is in the field 特别探员主管在现场
[11:37] but called to say whatever you need, you got it. 但他打电话说 会满足你们一切需求
[11:39] The recovery site’s surrounded by abandoned warehouses. 垃圾场周围都是废弃的仓库
[11:41] He needs the desolation to enforce his power and control. 他要用废弃的地点来加强他的力量和控制
[11:43] There’s a team looking through the buildings now. 有一队人正在搜查那栋楼
[11:46] This unsub doesn’t leave anything to luck. 不明嫌犯靠的不是运气
[11:48] There was a garbage truck that sticks to a schedule. 那辆垃圾车是按固定时间表工作的
[11:51] Hey, Hotch. 霍奇
[11:52] Did you talk to the driver? 你和司机谈过了吗
[11:53] Yeah, according to him, 谈过了 据他说
[11:54] the victim looked and sounded like a zombie. 被害人外貌和声音都像只僵尸
[11:56] There’s no way he made it far. 他不可能走太远
[11:58] Most of the buildings down here are boarded up. 这里大部分建筑都用木板封起来了
[12:00] We’re starting with the closest one. 我们从最近的一栋楼开始
[12:02] The victim was in such bad shape, 受害者情况这么糟糕
[12:04] he probably didn’t walk the stairs by himself. 他可能不是自己走下楼梯的
[12:06] He was either held on the first floor 他要么被关在一楼
[12:08] and luckily made it out… 然后侥幸逃出来
[12:10] Or he didn’t escape at all. 就是他根本不用逃
[12:11] The unsub let him go. 是嫌犯放走他的
[13:00] Come on, stay with me. 坚持住
[13:02] I’m just so tired. 我只是太累了
[13:03] Let me get this right. 我再确认一遍
[13:05] He’s working alone? 他是单独作案吗
[13:07] Yes. 没错
[13:08] But what? 但是什么
[13:11] Was it more than one of you there? 那里还有其他被害人吗
[13:13] That’s what I’ve been trying to tell you. 我一直想告诉你这点
[13:15] We gotta figure out another way to do this. 我们换个方法吧
[13:16] My eyes are killing me. 我的眼睛快疼死了
[13:18] Was it another guy? 还有一名男性被害人吗
[13:20] No. 不是
[13:23] Was it a girl? 是女性吗
[13:25] Yes. 是的
[13:27] Do you know her? 你认识她吗
[13:28] Yes, I know her. 没错 我认识她
[13:31] Dana? Dana! 丹娜 丹娜
[13:35] Dana… 丹娜
[13:39] Here’s where he held him. 这就是他囚禁他的地方
[13:41] Why would he let this guy go? 为什么要放他走
[13:44] He wants him to suffer. 他想折磨他
[13:52] What the hell is that? 那是什么鬼东西
[13:56] Adult diapers. 成人尿布
[13:58] Medical soap. 药皂
[14:00] Toothbrushes. 牙刷
[14:02] He took care of this victim. 他在照顾这名被害人
[14:03] Only to ensure he’d stay alive. 仅仅确保他活着
[14:09] This looks small. 这看起来很小
[14:13] Why would he leave these behind? 为什么他要把这些东西留下
[14:15] Cause he wants us to know something. 因为他想让我们知道些什么
[14:18] Hotch, the unsub also had a female victim. 霍奇 嫌犯还关押了一名女性被害人
[14:38] They ran the victim’s prints, 他们查了被害人的指纹
[14:39] but he wasn’t in any database. 但他不在任何数据库里
[14:41] He doesn’t have any track marks, 他没有因长期注射毒品而形成的静脉疤痕
[14:43] and the tox screen is clean. 毒检报告也没有异常
[14:45] This isn’t the kind of guy 他不像是那种
[14:46] who would hang out in that neighborhood. 会出现在那个街区的人
[14:48] It rules out the high-risk behavior theory, 那就排除了高危行为理论
[14:50] but it doesn’t answer why he wouldn’t be missed. 不过这依旧无法解释为何没人发现他失踪
[14:52] That’s what we’re working on right now. 那就是我们要解决的问题
[14:53] What 20-something nowadays wouldn’t be missed? 当今哪种20多岁的人失踪了都没人发现
[14:55] I mean, with social media alone, there’s constant contact. 单靠社交网络 大家总会有经常联系的人
[14:57] What’s this? 这是什么
[14:59] Over 50 universities in the state, 这个州的50多所大学
[15:00] 50 more if you add D.C. and Virginia. 要加上华盛顿和弗吉尼亚州的话 还有50所
[15:02] The students are the most socially active of all. 学生是社交最活跃的群体
[15:04] Why aren’t we looking into someone 我们不如找找那些
[15:05] with a more isolated existence? 行为孤僻的人
[15:07] The low-risk behavior of the victim 被害人的低风险行为
[15:08] tells us a lot about his lifestyle. 已经表明了他的生活方式
[15:09] He might stalk the most isolated victims 知道更孤僻的人不引人注意的话
[15:11] knowing that they won’t be missed. 他可能会跟踪他们
[15:13] That’s smart. Campuses are a great place to blend in, 这办法不错 学校是个容易混入的地方
[15:15] and all of those schools look within a two-hour drive. 并且这些学校都在两小时车程内
[15:18] Go ahead, Garcia. 说吧 加西亚
[15:19] There are over 100,000 kids enrolled in Maryland colleges alone, 单马里兰州的学校就有十万学生
[15:23] another hundred in northern Virginia and the District. 还有十万在北弗吉尼亚和华盛顿
[15:25] All right, send out a photo of the victim to all the campuses. 把被害人的照片发到所有校园里
[15:27] Somebody’s going to recognize him. 会有人认识他的
[15:29] And, sir, I did that search through VICAP. 长官 我搜索了暴力犯罪数据库
[15:31] Nothing in the states. 没有发现相关信息
[15:32] So I figured it’d be ok to cast a wider net, 所以我想也许该撒个大点的网
[15:34] and I asked a brilliant ex-coworker of ours, 我问了下我们优秀的前同事
[15:36] and guess what–Emily found a single incident on interpol. 艾米莉在国际刑警那里有所发现
[15:39] It looked like a one-hit wonder until now. 好像是轰动一时的案件
[15:40] Where? 发生在哪里
[15:43] Berlin. 柏林
[15:45] Germany? 德国
[15:46] Germany? What about Germany? 德国 德国怎么了
[15:47] A male victim. 男性死者
[15:50] Come here. Come here. 过来 过来
[15:52] Come here. 过来
[15:55] Hotch, I gotta go. 霍奇 我先挂了
[16:03] Does Germany mean something to you? 德国对你来说有什么特殊的吗
[16:05] Dana lived there. Yes. 丹娜住在那里 是的
[16:07] Yes, it means something. 是的 是有意义的
[16:08] Ok, this is good. We’re getting somewhere. 很好 我们有进展了
[16:11] Doc, he’s awake, he definitely knows what’s going on. 医生 他醒了 肯定知道发生了什么
[16:15] I’d like you to get me a communication board. 请给我一个字母板
[16:16] I want to get him to spell some things out. 我想让他做些拼写
[16:18] That’s great. I’ll get one in here. 好的 我去拿一个过来
[16:20] I’m just checking your eyes again. 我再检查下你的眼睛
[16:23] The swelling’s gone down. 已经开始消肿了
[16:25] Cranial nerves and pupil reflex looks normal, 鉴于他的外伤
[16:27] considering the trauma. 脑神经和瞳孔反射正常
[16:31] this isn’t right. 这种反应不正常
[16:33] What is it? What’s wrong? What do you see? 什么 怎么了 你看到了什么
[16:36] Open your eyes wide as you can. 尽量睁大你的眼睛
[17:06] The doctor’s gonna see if he can remove the camera. 医生会检查能否移除摄像头
[17:08] He was blinking the whole time. It’s how he communicated, 他一直眨眼睛跟我们交流
[17:10] but I don’t know how I didn’t see this sooner. 不知道为什么我却没早点发现
[17:12] The eye is the most confined space in the body, 眼内空间有限
[17:14] which means the camera’s probably 3 to 4 millimeters long 所以摄像头大约三到四毫米长
[17:16] and difficult to see without a microscopic lens. 没有显微镜的话很难发现
[17:19] Is it a prosthetic eye? 那是个假眼吗
[17:20] No. It’s right next to the pupil. 不是 就在瞳孔旁边
[17:23] That must be the unidentified splinter the MRI showed. 那一定是核磁共振显示的那个不明碎片
[17:26] It’s an ocular nano-implant. 那是眼部纳米植入
[17:30] All right, thanks. Garcia’s searching for the transmission 好 谢谢 加西亚正在找传输装置
[17:32] but it’s bouncing all over the city. 不过信号满城市跑
[17:33] They’re usually controlled by cell phone, 它们通常是由手机控制的
[17:35] which needs to be within a specific distance, so he’s close. 必须在一定距离内 所以他肯定在附近
[17:38] I know they’ve developed the technology, 我知道技术发展进步了
[17:39] but it isn’t widely known. 不过不可能那么普及
[17:41] Actually it is, if you know who to call. 事实上是的 如果你知道找谁
[17:43] Everything’s on the black market. 黑市上什么都有
[17:44] It’s expensive but not high-tech. 很贵 但不算高科技
[17:46] Should we be looking at micro surgeons? 我们要查一下微外科手术吗
[17:48] There’s no need. 没必要
[17:48] The camera itself is smaller than the point of a needle. 摄像头比针眼还小
[17:50] That’s usually how they inject it. 他们通常是注射进去
[17:52] That’s weird. 真诡异
[17:53] He fancied an old-fashioned technique for the lobotomy, 他喜欢用老式手法做脑叶切除术
[17:55] but the camera tells us that he’s technically inclined. 摄像头却表明他喜欢新科技
[17:57] What about this German victim? How does he tie in? 那个德国死者呢 跟他有关吗
[17:59] The M.E. Report says that he survived the lobotomy 法医报告上说做脑叶切除术时他还活着
[18:01] but was later shot in the head. 不过后来头部中枪而死
[18:03] Why? 为什么
[18:05] He was a test run for the current victim. 他是个测试阶段的被害人
[18:07] Once the theory was proved he was no longer needed. 一旦理论证实了 他就没了利用价值
[18:09] Did he install a camera in that victim’s eye, too? 他的眼睛里也装了摄像头吗
[18:11] No. 没有
[18:12] There’s something special about this guy. 这个家伙有特殊的地方
[18:14] Where did their paths cross? 他们有相似点吗
[18:15] Garcia’s compiling a list of foreign exchange students. 加西亚正在查国际交流生
[18:17] That should be a more manageable number. 那人数应该不多
[18:19] You would think so, but D.C. has the highest concentration 大概是这样 不过在华盛顿的
[18:21] of exchange students in the nation, 交流生较多
[18:22] which means we’re still looking at tens of thousands. 那就意味着我们还是要查上万人
[18:24] And we’re also running facial recognition on student visas. 还要对学生签证进行面部识别
[18:27] That’s all good, but now what? 很好 不过现在呢
[18:29] We figure out why he’s doing it. 我们知道了他这么做的原因
[18:37] This escalation could be the unsub’s message 这是嫌犯对眼睛是心灵之窗
[18:39] about the eyes being windows to the soul. 理解的升级
[18:41] There’s something to that. 此外还有
[18:42] The same genes that develop the iris 虹膜的发育 还有额前叶的形成
[18:43] also shape the frontal lobe, 都由同一组基因控制
[18:45] which influences personality. 并且额前叶与性格相关
[18:46] Why is this part of his ritual now but it wasn’t in Berlin? 这为什么成了作案手法 在柏林却不是呢
[18:48] Well, that’s unclear, but his first kill in Berlin 还不好说 不过他初次杀人是在柏林
[18:51] means he has a significant connection there. 他跟那里肯定大有关系
[18:53] He’s likely visiting the U.S. and he feels out of place. 他可能是暂时访美 觉得不适应
[18:56] And that may be how he connected with his victims. 可能因此认识了被害人
[18:58] He’s definitely had medical training. 他肯定进行过医疗培训
[19:00] His German victim was a student, 德国那个被害人是个学生
[19:01] and the unsub may also be in those circles. 嫌犯可能也是那个圈子的
[19:04] We need to check currently enrolled medical students 我们得查查目前国内外医学院的在校生
[19:06] as well as recent dropouts, both here and abroad. 包括最近退学的
[19:08] He’s clearly bright and capable. 他非常聪明能干
[19:10] His torture suggests he’s experimenting, 他对被害人的折磨是某种实验
[19:12] which could mean he’s bored. 说明他百无聊赖
[19:14] But with his intelligence comes a dark side. 但他不仅聪明 心理还很阴暗
[19:17] And that’s where his psychology and genetics come into play. 而这时他的心理状态和遗传基因开始起作用了
[19:21] How do you know those characteristics? 你们怎么知道这些特征的
[19:22] We can only speculate, but if his victims do represent him, 我们只能推测 不过被害人若真能映射凶手
[19:25] then he’s telling us that 那他就是想告诉我们
[19:26] he feels lobotomized and powerless. 他觉得自己被实施过脑叶切除术 虚弱无力
[19:27] This could mean he was raised in a strict home 可能他家教严格
[19:29] or one where he didn’t have a voice. 或是长在没有话语权的环境中
[19:37] Do you think he was heavily medicated or institutionalized? 你认为他接受过长期的药物或住院治疗吗
[19:39] Maybe. A majority of the lobotomy patients 有可能 上世纪40年代
[19:41] in the 1940s were mentally ill 实施过脑叶切除术的病人大多
[19:42] and resided in state-run institutions. 患有精神疾病 住在州立精神病院
[19:44] The doctors there felt they were providing mercy to the patients, 那里的医生认为他们这是为病人着想
[19:47] but the use of the camera tells us 不过嫌犯使用了摄像头
[19:49] that this unsub wants his victims to suffer. 说明他想要折磨被害人
[19:51] And the emotional torture of being left paralyzed 而让被害人瘫痪所导致的精神折磨
[19:53] is a kind of overkill, 算是一种过分之举
[19:54] and that occurs when there’s a personal connection 只有在凶手和被害人之间有私人恩怨时
[19:56] between the offender and the victims. 才会发生
[19:57] He wants them to suffer, but he also wants to witness 他想要折磨他们 又想亲眼见证
[19:59] what it’s like to be them. 被折磨是什么感觉
[20:00] He’s given himself a front-row seat. 他给自己买了头排的票
[20:04] And now that he knows we’re on the case, 现在他知道我们在查这起案件
[20:05] that kind of attention could cause him to escalate. 这种关注可能会加剧他的恶行
[20:07] How so? 怎么说
[20:08] He may want us to see what he sees. 他可能想让我们看见他所看见的
[20:11] So what did he say when you asked 你问他有没有女的和他一起被抓时
[20:13] if there was a woman held with him? 他是怎么说的
[20:15] He didn’t say a word. 他什么都没说
[20:16] The guy’s brain got scrambled. 那家伙的脑子乱成一锅粥了
[20:18] I can’t imagine knowing what’s going on 明明知道出了什么事 却说不出来
[20:20] but not being able to say anything. 那种感觉简直无从想象
[20:22] I know he’s only got minimal gestures, 我知道他只能稍有动作
[20:23] but did he give you any indication he knew her? 但他有没有丝毫表现 能表明他认识她
[20:26] Just shut his eyes, the same way he did 只是闭上双眼 跟他知道自己瘫痪后
[20:27] when he realized he was paralyzed. 表现的一样
[20:29] Well, that’s definitely a sign. 那很能说明问题了
[20:31] An emotional one. 情感掩饰不住的
[20:34] Well, if we say we have a missing couple 如果我们说有一对情侣失踪了
[20:36] and we put his photo around campuses, 然后把他的照片贴到各个校园
[20:38] we might be able to figure out who she is, too. 也许能顺带查出那名女子的身份
[20:41] Any word on the camera? 摄像头的事有下文了吗
[20:43] Doctor’s checking the x-rays now 医生在看X光片
[20:44] to see if he can get it out. 看能不能把它取出来
[20:46] If it’s the nano-tech I think it is, 万一如我所想是纳米技术的话
[20:47] removing the piece could be dangerous for the victim. 把它取出来可能会危及被害人
[20:50] At the very least he could lose his eye. 至少那只眼睛是保不住了
[20:51] You’ve seen this stuff before. 你以前见过这种玩意
[20:53] Not quite like this, 不完全一样
[20:54] but it’s used for foreign counterintelligence. 但确实用于国外的情报搜集
[20:57] So then where did he get it? 那他从哪里弄来的
[20:59] It’s like back-alley lasik. 这就像是黑市的激光视力矫正术
[21:01] You’re kidding me. 开玩笑吧
[21:04] We should just shut his eyes. 让他闭上眼睛
[21:06] Show’s over. 好戏不就收场了
[21:08] Or we could play his game. 或者我们将计就计
[21:14] They can’t take it out. 他们没法把它取出来
[21:16] Not yet. 目前还不行
[21:17] Or I’ll die, right? 否则我会死 对吗
[21:18] So why don’t we try to focus 所以我们现在集中精神
[21:20] on something that we can control, all right? 做些我们力所能及的事 好吗
[21:25] I’m going to point to some rows, 我一行行指过去
[21:27] and I want you to tell me if the letter that you need is in it. 我希望你告诉我正确的字母是哪个
[21:31] What’s your name? 你叫什么名字
[21:33] Sam. 山姆
[21:34] First row. 第一行
[21:36] Second row. 第二行
[21:39] – Third. – Yes. -第三行 -对
[21:40] Ok. Ok, that’s good. That’s good. 好 好 非常好 很棒
[21:46] Yes. 对了
[21:46] – “S”? – Yes. -S -对
[21:50] What’s the second letter? 第二个字母是什么
[21:53] A “A”.
[21:56] A “A”.
[21:57] Ok. 好
[22:01] S-a S-a…
[22:02] Sam. 山姆
[22:03] Sam C. I know he hasn’t spelled his whole name yet, 山姆 我知道他还没拼出全名
[22:05] but here he is. 不过我查到了
[22:08] What have you got, Garcia? 查到什么了 加西亚
[22:09] Victim’s name is Sam Carter, 被害人名叫山姆·卡特
[22:10] and he’s a grad student at… 他是名研究生 就读于
[22:12] Johns Hopkins. 约翰·霍普金斯大学
[22:14] This is great, Sam. You’re doing really great. 很好 山姆 你做得很好
[22:17] Who is the woman that was with you? 和你在一起的女孩是谁
[22:19] Dana. 丹娜
[22:22] Ok. 好
[22:24] No, “D”. 不对 是D
[22:25] No. 不对
[22:29] D “D”.
[22:30] – Yes. – Ok. -对 -好
[22:31] D “D”.
[22:32] What’s the second letter? 第二个字母是什么
[22:38] Yes. 对
[22:39] – “A”. – “A”. -A吗 -A
[22:40] Ok. D-a… 好的 D-a…
[22:42] Now the third letter. 第三个字母
[22:43] No, second row. 不是这行 第二行
[22:44] Yes. 对
[22:46] Ok. 好的
[22:47] It’s “N”, come on. 是N 快点
[22:52] “N”, yes. N 对了
[22:53] “N”. Ok. N 好的
[22:54] D-a-n… D-a-n…
[22:57] Keep going, Sam. 继续 山姆
[22:58] First row. 第一行
[22:59] – “A”. – Sam. -A -山姆
[23:00] The medicine’s making me so drowsy. 这药搞得我昏昏欲睡
[23:02] – “I”? Dani? – No. -I吗 是丹妮吗 -不是
[23:04] Is it Danielle? 是丹妮尔吗
[23:05] I meant “A”, not “I”. It’s D-a-n-a. 我说的是A不是I 是D-a-n-a
[23:08] Go up a row. 在上一行
[23:09] We’re gonna look for all the Danis that we can. 我们会尽全力查到所有叫丹妮的
[23:12] But I need you to save your strength for this next part. 你就节省力气下个环节再用
[23:15] What next part? 下个环节是什么
[23:16] What now? 还有什么
[23:17] We’re gonna try to talk to him through you. 我们要通过你来和他对话
[23:20] Just get Dana. Don’t let this happen to Dana. 找到丹娜 别让丹娜也受到这样的伤害
[23:22] Yes, yes, talk to him. 好的 很好 和他谈谈
[23:24] Now, are you sure that you don’t know him? 你能确定自己不认识他吗
[23:26] I don’t know him. I’m sure. 我确定不认识他
[23:28] Ok. Just bear with me. 好的 等我一下
[23:37] Sam, the person who did this to you 山姆 对你下毒手的人
[23:40] is challenging us, so sometimes we have to bluff. 是在挑战我们 所以我们得虚张声势
[23:44] I don’t think he can hear us, but he’s definitely watching. 我想他听不到我们说话 但他一定在看
[23:48] No, no, Sam, Sam. Come on– 别 别 山姆 振作
[23:50] Sam! 山姆
[23:52] I know you’re tired. 我知道你累了
[23:54] But I need you to try and keep your eyes open. 但我需要你一直睁着眼睛
[24:13] Cheese. 笑一个
[24:30] Kevin, I cannot talk right now. I’m swamped. 凯文 我现在太忙没空和你说话
[24:32] Do you see it? 你看到了吗
[24:33] Yes, I saw that you sent me email, 是的 我看到你给我发邮件了
[24:34] – But I can’t read it right– – Morgan’s everywhere. -但我现在没法看 -到处都是摩根
[24:36] – Wait, what? – You gotta look -等下 什么 -你得看看
[24:38] What do you mean, Morgan? 你什么意思 摩根
[24:43] I gotta go. 我得挂了
[24:46] The unsub is posting us on the web. 嫌犯把我们发到了网上
[24:47] Yeah, we’re seeing it, too. 是 我们也在看
[24:48] I can’t shut it down. It’s going viral. 我关不了 这玩意像病毒一样
[24:50] It’s streaming all over the globe. 已经在全球流传了
[24:52] Hey, Rossi. 罗西
[24:53] Ok, we got it. 好的 明白
[24:55] Sam, close your eyes. 山姆 闭上眼睛
[24:57] – What’s going on? – What? Why? -怎么了 -什么 为什么
[24:58] The unsub’s posting this. 嫌犯把视频发到了网上
[25:00] Where? 什么地方
[25:00] All over the world–live. 全球现场直播
[25:04] Sam, close your eyes. 山姆 闭上眼睛
[25:05] Oh, God. 天哪
[25:23] You said he wanted us to see. 你的意思是他想让我们看
[25:25] So why not go to the media? Why the internet? 为什么不选媒体 为何要用网络
[25:27] The media edits the message. The internet doesn’t. 媒体会对信息进行编辑 而网络不会
[25:30] He’s calling our bluff. 他看出我们在虚张声势了
[25:32] If we know who he is, we should come and get him. 如果我们知道他是谁 会去抓他的
[25:55] Use that board again. 把那块字母板拿来
[25:56] It’s D-A-N-A. 是 D-A-N-A
[25:58] Please, pick it up. 拜托 拿过来
[25:59] Sam, I know it’s hard, 山姆 我知道这对你来说很难
[26:02] but you gotta keep your eyes closed. 但你必须得闭上眼睛
[26:03] Just find her. 快去找她
[26:05] Don’t let them do this to Dana. 别让他对丹娜做同样的事
[26:34] Oh, God, oh, God, oh, God. Oh, God. 天哪 天哪 天哪
[26:44] There’s light coming from above. 上面透出光来
[26:45] The ceiling’s low. It could be a basement. 天花板很低 可能是地下室
[26:47] What’s he doing? 他在做什么
[26:54] Taunting us. 嘲笑我们
[27:02] 6 locks on the inside. 里面设了六道锁
[27:05] He’s barricading them in. 他在设置障碍
[27:32] We know what he looks like. 知道他的长相了
[27:33] We have not found him in any database yet. 还没有在任何数据库里找到他的信息
[27:34] I want all of your agents to spread out 请探员们全部出动
[27:36] and comb a 5-mile radius from the hospital 在发现山姆的医院方圆五英里内
[27:38] where Sam Carter was found. 展开地毯式搜查
[27:40] – Yes, sir. – All right. -是 长官 -好的
[27:41] I told the director you’re doing everything you can. 我和主管讲过你已经尽全力了
[27:44] Do you want me to get a joint taskforce started? 需要我召集一个联合特遣部队吗
[27:45] If Garcia can’t shut the site down, 我想如果加西亚关不掉
[27:47] I don’t think anybody can. 别人恐怕也无能为力
[27:48] If this woman dies on the internet 如果这个女人死在网民面前
[27:50] and we didn’t do everything in our power to save her– 而我们没能尽职尽责救助她
[27:51] We’ve got agents who know this city best in the field. 我们有出外勤时最了解这个城市的探员
[27:54] My team is doing everything we can. 我的团队正竭尽全力
[27:55] You do what you have to do. 你只要做好你该做的
[28:00] This guy doesn’t seem to care 那家伙似乎并不在乎
[28:02] that we know what he looks like. 我们知道他长什么样子
[28:03] It’s like he wants to get caught. 他似乎想要被逮捕
[28:04] He does. 他是想
[28:05] He waited till we were all watching 他一直等到我们全都在看
[28:06] to lobotomize this girl. Why? 他切除这个女孩的脑叶 原因何在
[28:08] Because he’s punishing her, and he wants everyone to see it. 因为他在惩罚她 他想要所有人看到
[28:11] Garcia, you can’t block it? 加西亚 你不能屏蔽它吗
[28:13] He’s got multiple-core servers. 他用的是多芯服务器
[28:15] Come on, baby girl. I know you can shut this thing down. 拜托 宝贝 我知道你能关掉它
[28:17] I am trying my hardest. 我尽力了
[28:19] It is no joke. It’s a premium network 不说笑 这是一个超级网络
[28:21] Bounced between Germany, Denmark, Indonesia, 在德国 丹麦和印度尼西亚
[28:24] Panama, and the U.S., and his firewall is hard-core. 巴拿马和美国之间跳转 防火墙很坚固
[28:27] Well, can you at least figure out the U.S. angle? 能否先查到美国这边的
[28:29] I am trying as hard as I can. 我正在全力以赴
[28:34] Nothing he’s doing has a sexual component, 他所做的一切都不涉及性
[28:38] that we know of, anyway. 至少就我们所知是的
[28:39] If he wanted to kill Sam, he had every chance to do it, 如果他想杀死山姆 机会多的是
[28:42] but instead he let sam go. 但却放他走了
[28:43] Both of these victims are significant to him. 这两名被害人对他都很重要
[28:45] It looks like he’s playing a game, 看来他是在玩游戏
[28:47] not just with us, but with all of them. 不光是跟我们 也是跟他们
[28:49] If it isn’t sexual but still has incredible stakes to him, 如果与性无关还要冒这么大风险
[28:52] maybe it’s familial. I mean, he could be related to one of them. 也许有家族关系 他可能跟其中一人是亲戚
[28:56] He’s not just punishing her, he’s torturing her family. 他不光折磨她 还折磨了她的家人
[29:18] He has her in a straitjacket. 他给她穿着约束衣
[29:20] What’s that about? 这是什么意思
[29:21] This message is personally specific. 这条信息的个体细节很清晰
[29:23] She restrained and emotionally paralyzed. 她被拘禁 情绪麻木
[29:25] She’s in no condition to run away. 她根本没有逃出去的能力
[29:43] So those locks are to keep others out. 那么这些锁是为了防止有人进去
[29:47] Because he’s in another bad area. 因为他在另一处治安恶劣的地方
[29:49] Probably close to where he kept them before. 也许就离之前他关押两人的地方不远
[29:52] Garcia, we need the location 加西亚 我们要所有
[29:53] of every cell tower where the signal’s bouncing. 传输信号的手机信号发射塔的地址
[29:55] That’s a lot, sir, but I’m sending them now. 数量很多 长官 我这就发送
[29:57] What about the name Dani? Does it cross with Sam in any way? 丹妮这个名字呢 跟山姆有什么交集吗
[30:02] There’s a Dana Harris. 找到一个丹娜·哈里斯
[30:04] It’s not Dani, but he’s called Dana Harris 不是丹妮 他给丹娜·哈里斯打过电话
[30:07] a dozen times, 很多次
[30:08] And she is on a student visa at Johns Hopkins, 她持有约翰·霍普金斯的学生签证
[30:11] and, oh, my God, she’s from Berlin. 天啊 她是柏林人
[30:13] Does she have any connection to Baltimore other than school? 除了学校 她跟巴尔的摩有任何联系吗
[30:15] Digging…yes, yes. Her father is a partner 查找中 有了 她的父亲是
[30:18] at Strauss and Harris commercial real estate. 施特劳斯和哈里斯商业地产的合伙人
[30:20] They specialize in converting 他们在全世界的
[30:21] warehouses in port cities all over they world. 港口城市专营仓库改建
[30:24] They own one in northern Baltimore. 他们在巴尔的摩北边就有一个
[30:26] And wouldn’t you know it? 更巧的是
[30:26] There’s a cell phone tower right by there 那旁边就有一个手机信号塔
[30:28] that that signal is bouncing from. 传输过信号
[30:30] What’s the address? 地址呢
[30:31] Sending it to your phones now. 发到你手机了
[30:50] There she is. That’s definitely Dana. 她来了 我肯定就是丹娜
[30:52] I’ve got eyes on her. She’s getting into a white van. 我看到她了 她上了一辆白色货车
[30:58] Do we have cross streets? 要过十字路口吗
[30:59] Not yet. But it looks like she’s in an alley. 暂时不用 看起来她在一条巷子里
[31:02] Why would he want us to see where they’re going? 他为什么要让我们看见他们的去向
[31:04] Because he’s arrogant. 因为他很傲慢
[31:05] This is the end of his plan and we’re a part of it. 这是他计划的最后一步 我们也在其中
[31:08] Garcia, we think the unsub could be related to Sam or Dana. 加西亚 我们认为嫌犯可能跟山姆或丹娜有关系
[31:11] The Harris family has a son, Anton, 29. 哈里斯家有个儿子 安东 29岁
[31:14] History of violent outbursts 因为有暴力行为的前科
[31:16] had him bouncing between boarding schools all over Europe. 他不得不更换了多所欧洲的寄宿学校
[31:18] While Dana stayed close to home. 而那时候丹娜离家很近
[31:20] How’d you know? 你怎么知道
[31:21] He blames Dana for his rejection and abandonment issues. 他认为自己被拒绝和抛弃全怪丹娜
[31:24] It’s a classic universal wound. 这是个典型的普遍伤害
[31:25] Left untreated and combined with the psychopathic urges, 未治愈的创伤外加精神方面的冲动
[31:27] that trauma led to extreme aggression. 引发了极端的攻击性
[31:28] And a desperate need for attention. 以及对关注的迫切渴求
[31:30] Let me guess, Garcia– one of the parents is a medical doctor. 加西亚 我猜他们父母中有一人是医生
[31:33] Mom was before she died. 母亲生前是
[31:34] It looks like young Anton was studying to be a veterinarian. 安东年轻时曾学习兽医
[31:37] Little sister trumped him by attending medical school at Hopkins. 妹妹在霍普金斯医学院学习 胜过了他
[31:40] He did all this to get on his parents’ radar. 他所作的一切都是为了吸引父母注意
[31:43] How long has Anton been in the states? 安东来美国多久了
[31:46] A month into his 3-month visa. 一个月 所持签证三个月
[31:48] He waited until Dana was away from the family before he attacked. 他等丹娜离开家后才发动攻击
[31:52] All right, we got the van. It’s parked in the alley 我们找到货车了 停在25街
[31:54] behind Greenmount at 25th. 格林蒙特后面的巷子里
[32:11] He’s gone. 他不在
[32:30] This isn’t good. 情况不妙
[32:33] All right. Let’s split up and search the building. 散开 搜索整个建筑
[32:34] Cruz, come with me. 科鲁兹 跟我来
[32:58] Hands where I can see them. 双手放在我能看见的地方
[33:01] I will if you answer something. 如果你回答我几个问题 我就放
[33:02] It doesn’t work like that. Show me your hands. 你这招不管用 举起双手
[33:05] Hands! 举起手
[33:08] Aren’t you the one who’s supposed to ask me 你难道不该问我
[33:10] why I do what I do? 我为什么要做这一切
[33:11] I would if I didn’t already know. 如果我不知道 我肯定会问
[33:13] You’re patient, but you also take risks. 你很有耐心 也铤而走险
[33:19] It’s why you leave nothing to chance. 所以你不留漏洞
[33:22] I wondered why you hadn’t practiced on the eyes 我先前不知道为什么你没有拿
[33:24] of the man you killed in Berlin. 柏林那名死者的眼睛做试验
[33:26] It’s because you’d already tried it on yourself. 那是因为你已经拿自己试验过了
[33:30] You’re recording all of this right now, 你现在正在录像
[33:31] because you want everyone out there to know what it’s like to be you. 因为你希望所有人知道你是什么样的人
[33:35] Maybe they’ll understand. 也许他们会理解
[33:37] Maybe they’ll even feel sorry for you. 也许会为你难过
[33:39] But they won’t. 可惜都不会了
[33:40] Because we’ve intercepted your transmission 因为我们已经拦截了你的线路
[33:42] and shut it down. 并彻底关闭了
[33:51] Go ahead, see for yourself. 过来 你自己看看
[33:59] So they aren’t watching me anymore. 那么大家已经看不到我了
[34:01] What else is new? 还有什么新闻
[34:03] My father sent me away because I humiliated him. 我父亲把我送走 因为我让他丢脸
[34:06] He said I brought shame to our family. 他说我给家族蒙羞
[34:09] Your father sent you away because you’re sick 你父亲把你送走因为你病了
[34:10] and he wanted to protect Dana. 他想保护丹娜
[34:12] He was right. But he couldn’t stop me. 他没错 但是依然没能阻止我
[34:16] Your father’s on his way. But of course you knew that. 你父亲正往这赶 当然你已经知道了
[34:20] That’s why you showed everyone your face. 所以你才在大众面前露脸
[34:23] You wanted him to know that you’d won. 你希望他知道你赢了
[34:25] And it worked. 奏效了
[34:27] But you have to admit, 但是你不得不承认
[34:29] what I’ve done is extraordinary. 我做的一切都非比寻常
[34:31] My father will never forget it. 我父亲永远都忘不了
[34:33] Certainly Dana won’t. 丹娜肯定是忘不了了
[34:36] Or maybe she will. 也许她会
[34:38] Will you? 你忘得了吗
[34:40] I already have. 我已经忘了
[34:41] Cuff him. 把他铐起来
[35:01] Garcia didn’t shut down his signal, did she? 加西亚并没有关闭他的信号 对吧
[35:04] Well, he didn’t know that. 他又不知道
[35:07] I can see why they didn’t want you out of the field. 我算是明白他们为什么想让你出外勤了
[35:13] Get her on now! 快把她抬上来
[35:15] Yes, sir, right away. 是的 长官 马上执行
[35:29] Cruz. 我是科鲁兹
[35:32] Copy that. 收到
[35:35] He’s driving back with us. 我们负责带他回去
[35:46] You’re getting stronger. 你的体力越来越好了
[35:48] I knew you would. 我就知道你会恢复的
[35:50] Can you guys hold up for a second? 可不可以请你们稍等一下
[35:52] Yes, sir. 好的 警官
[35:57] Hey, Dana. I’m Derek. 你好丹娜 我是戴瑞
[36:00] Sam here is very happy to see you. 山姆很高兴能见到你
[36:09] D-Dana. 丹娜
[36:31] Her vitals are strong. 她的生命体征很强
[36:33] I should have her back in an hour. 一个小时后手术就能结束了
[36:37] You want to go with her, don’t you, Sam? 你想陪着她对吧 山姆
[36:39] Yes. 是的
[36:44] You got it. 没问题
[36:58] They gonna be ok? 他们会没事的吧
[37:01] Maybe. 也许吧
[37:02] Eventually. 假以时日
[37:04] Worst case of sibling rivalry I’ve ever seen. 这是我见过的最糟糕的手足之争了
[37:08] Yeah. 是啊
[37:24] Do you have kids? 你有孩子吗
[37:26] No. 没有
[37:30] Do you? 你呢
[37:32] Yes. 有
[37:33] My father named me Anton 我父亲给我取名安东
[37:35] because it means “invaluable”. 因为这个词的本意是”毫无价值”
[37:38] Do you think he ever believed that? 你觉得他真的认为我毫无价值吗
[37:41] Why don’t you ask him? 你何不亲自问他呢
[37:43] I will. 我会的
[37:52] You sure about that? 你确定吗
[37:53] Absolutely. Come on, it’s not a problem. 当然 完全没问题
[38:11] “Death is not the greatest loss in life. 人生中最大的损失并不是死亡
[38:14] The greatest loss is what dies inside of us while we live.” 而是在活着的时候心已死
[38:18] Norman Cousins. 诺曼·卡森斯
[38:25] Mr. Harris has diplomatic connections 哈里斯先生有外交关系
[38:27] and wanted to have Anton extradited. 他想把安东引渡回国
[38:31] After all that he’s still trying to protect him. 经过这一切之后 他还试图保护他
[38:34] Tell me you didn’t let that happen. 拜托你告诉我 你没让他成功
[38:35] I called in a favor from The State Department. 我请国务院帮了个忙
[38:37] He’s being charged and tried right here. 他会在这里被起诉并且受审
[38:40] Good. 很好
[38:43] You got a good team. 你的团队很不错
[38:46] We do. 的确
[38:51] Welcome. 欢迎
[38:53] Thanks. 谢谢
[39:03] You always here this late? 你总是在这待到这么晚吗
[39:06] Pretty much, yeah. 差不多吧
[39:08] Every time your name was mentioned today 今天每次大家提到你的名字
[39:10] and every time I didn’t say, 我都不能直接说
[39:11] hey, yeah, I know him, I’m lying. 是啊 我认识他 我在说谎
[39:13] I know it’s not easy. I don’t like it either. 我知道这不容易 我也不喜欢这样
[39:17] We’re surrounded by profilers, Matt. 马特 我们周围的都是些侧写师
[39:19] One side glance and they’re gonna figure it all out. 哪怕只是一个眼神不注意 他们都能看出来
[39:22] Well, separating us in the field was smart. 我们出外勤时分成两组是个明智的选择
[39:24] It was the only way. 只能这样了
[39:26] Look, I — I know why we can’t tell them. 我 我明白我们不能告诉他们的理由
[39:28] I get that, but… 我真的明白 但是
[39:29] we can’t have too many of these conversations either. 我们以后也不能老是进行这种对话
[39:33] That case could stay open for a couple years. 那个案子可能再有个一两年都不会结案
[39:35] It’s already been almost 3. 已经过了快三年了
[39:39] Did you take this position because of me? 你是因为我才接受这个职位的吗
[39:43] No. 不是
[39:45] Trust me, I walked into the Hoover Building this morning 相信我 我今早前脚刚踏进胡佛大厦
[39:48] and was told to drive out to Quantico immediately. 后脚就被上头叫我马上开车到匡迪科
[39:50] So someone put this transfer on the fast track. 看来是有人加速了这个调令
[39:53] State? 国务院吗
[39:54] They wouldn’t admit it if they did. 就算是 他们也不会承认的
[39:56] True. 那倒是
[39:58] This, um…us… 这个 我们
[40:03] we’re good, right? 你不生我气了吧
[40:06] Yeah. 不气了
[40:08] Ok. 好
[40:11] You want to meet at the Air and Space in the morning, 明早航空航天博物馆见
[40:13] run some sprints? 来几次冲刺跑
[40:15] I’m going to make breakfast for my boys. 我要给家人做早饭
[40:19] Great plan. 好计划
[40:29] Going home? 回家吗
[40:30] Yeah. 是啊
[40:31] Cruz? 科鲁兹你呢
[40:31] I’ve got some work to do. Good night. 我还有工作要做 晚安
[40:33] Good night. 晚安
[40:34] Good night. 晚安
[40:43] You good? 你还好吧
[40:45] Yeah. All good. 一切都好
犯罪心理

Post navigation

Previous Post: 犯罪心理(Criminal Minds)第9季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 犯罪心理(Criminal Minds)第9季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme