时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Do you think he knows about us? | 你觉得他知道我们的事了吗 |
[00:04] | As far as I can tell he doesn’t. | 据我所知他还不知道 |
[00:06] | Well, guess I’ll talk to you next Sunday. | 那下周日再聊 |
[00:08] | Bye. Love you. | 再会 爱你 |
[00:11] | I need to tell you something. | 我得告诉你一些事情 |
[00:12] | Maeve is missing. I think her stalker has her. | 梅芙失踪了 我觉得是被跟踪狂抓住了 |
[00:16] | Please help me. | 请帮帮我 |
[00:18] | Help me find her. | 帮我找到她 |
[00:19] | See, it’s not about the message. | 和内容无关 |
[00:20] | It’s about the medium. What he used to draw on her face. | 而是颜料 他在她脸上画的颜料 |
[00:23] | It’s black eyeliner. | 这是黑色眼线液 |
[00:24] | The stalker’s a woman. | 跟踪狂是个女人 |
[00:25] | Excuse me, doctor. | 打扰一下 博士 |
[00:26] | I think I know who the unsub is. | 我想我知道嫌犯是谁了 |
[00:27] | Where did you get Maeve’s clothes? | 你从哪拿的梅芙的衣服 |
[00:29] | From her closet. | 从她衣柜里拿的 |
[00:30] | Right after I bashed her head in. | 就在我打伤她的头之后 |
[00:32] | Get on the ledge. | 站上去 |
[00:33] | If you’re gonna kill me, you kill me, | 如果你想杀了我 就动手吧 |
[00:35] | but I am not jumping. | 我是不会跳的 |
[00:36] | Spencer has a different idea. | 斯宾塞另有想法 |
[00:38] | Take your gun and vest off and come in alone. | 卸下武器 脱掉防弹背心 独自进来 |
[00:41] | Let me take her place. | 让我替她 |
[00:42] | You would kill yourself for her? | 你愿意为了她牺牲自己 |
[00:44] | Yes. | 是 |
[00:47] | Wait! | 不要 |
[01:01] | Danielle, it’s Kelly–again. | 丹妮尔 我是凯莉 |
[01:04] | Where are you? When I said let’s go out dancing tonight, | 你在哪 我邀你晚上一起来跳舞的时候 |
[01:08] | I didn’t expect it to involve you leaving me alone | 可没想让你把我一个人扔在这里 |
[01:10] | while you scam on some frat guy. | 自己去勾搭兄弟会的人 |
[01:13] | Call me. You’ve got 10 minutes, then I’m out of here. | 十分钟内给我回电话 不然我就走了 |
[01:49] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[01:57] | Hey, baby. | 亲爱的 |
[01:58] | How was work? | 工作怎么样 |
[01:59] | It sucked. Tips were horrible. | 狗屁工作 小费太少了 |
[02:46] | Thought I’d check on Spence on my way into work. | 我觉得应该在上班路上来看看斯宾塞 |
[02:49] | Yeah. Me, too. | 对 我也是 |
[02:53] | Are these all from you? | 都是你准备的吗 |
[02:55] | Maybe. | 是啊 |
[02:58] | What’s in that one? | 那个里面是什么 |
[03:00] | Mixed nuts and seeds. | 有坚果和种子 |
[03:02] | I’m trying to think of something that will help him feel better. | 我一直在想有什么东西能让他感觉好一些 |
[03:04] | So I went Reid-like and I did a bunch of research | 于是我就像里德那样 做了一大堆研究 |
[03:07] | and it turns out that nuts and seeds | 最后查到 坚果和种子 |
[03:09] | have naturally occurring magnesium, | 具有天然的镁元素 |
[03:11] | and magnesium influences the production of serotonin, | 镁元素能促进产生血清素 |
[03:14] | which is a happy happy joy joy chemical in the brain. | 而血清素会使大脑产生非常非常欢快的感觉 |
[03:16] | I don’t know. | 不知道真的假的 |
[03:22] | Spence, listen, if you’re in there, | 斯宾塞 听着 你在屋里吧 |
[03:24] | we just want to know that you’re all right. | 我们只是想知道你没事 |
[03:28] | Knock twice if you’re conscious. | 如果你还清醒的话 敲两下门 |
[03:37] | Is he ever gonna be ok? | 他还能恢复正常吗 |
[03:41] | Eventually. | 早晚会的 |
[03:42] | And he knows we’re all here for him, | 他也知道 不管如何 |
[03:45] | no matter what. | 他还有我们 |
[03:46] | Yeah. What she said. | 她说的没错 |
[03:50] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[03:51] | Ok. | 好 |
[04:52] | Hello. This is Spencer Reid. Please leave a message. | 你好 我是斯宾塞·里德 请留言 |
[04:55] | Hey, Reid, it’s me. Again. | 里德 又是我 |
[04:58] | Hey, we’re gathering. | 开会了 |
[04:59] | All right, I’m coming. | 我这就来 |
[05:01] | Now, listen, kid, uh, give me a call when you can. | 听着 孩子 回头给我个电话 |
[05:05] | Was that him? | 是他吗 |
[05:07] | Voicemail. | 语音信箱 |
[05:11] | It’s been two weeks. | 已经两周了 |
[05:15] | You ok? | 你还好吗 |
[05:16] | Yeah. | 还好 |
[05:18] | Well, no. | 我不好 |
[05:22] | Sometimes I wonder if I hadn’t | 有时我在想 |
[05:23] | pushed him so hard to meet maeve… | 如果我不催他和梅芙见面的话 |
[05:25] | Blake, you can’t blame yourself for encouraging him. | 布莱克 你不能责备自己鼓励他 |
[05:27] | I know. I know. | 我知道 我知道 |
[05:29] | It was bound to happen no matter what. | 有些事不管怎样都会发生的 |
[05:31] | I miss Reid. | 我真想念里德 |
[05:32] | Did he tell you how long? | 他告诉你要休息多久吗 |
[05:33] | No. I told him to take as much time as he needed. | 没有 我跟他说需要歇多久就歇多久 |
[05:37] | At least I got a chance to say good-bye to Carolyn. | 至少我还有个机会和卡洛琳说再见 |
[05:40] | I can’t imagine– | 我真不敢想象 |
[05:46] | Ladies and gents, the Golden State awaits. | 女士们先生们 我们要去金州了[加州] |
[05:49] | Meet who was formerly Gary Porter. | 他生前叫加里·波特 |
[05:50] | He was found dead outside a San Francisco night club last night. | 昨晚被发现陈尸于旧金山夜总会外 |
[05:53] | And Pamela Hurd– | 以及帕梅拉·赫德 |
[05:55] | she was found near a cable car stop | 她的尸体于旧金山教会区 |
[05:56] | in San Francisco’s Mission District. | 电缆车站附近被发现 |
[05:58] | They were both found wrapped in clear plastic. | 他们的尸体都用透明塑料包住了 |
[06:00] | It says here they were dead only a few hours before they were found. | 资料显示他们死于尸体被发现前几小时 |
[06:03] | That’s not long enough for the elements to have made them that pale. | 时间这么短 尸体不可能变这么白 |
[06:06] | ‘Cause that’s where we enter | 因为我们马上就要进入 |
[06:08] | the town of weirdville on the corner of eew and icky-icky. | 诡异镇 恶心巷了 |
[06:10] | Both victims were almost completely drained of their blood. | 两名死者的血液几乎都被抽光了 |
[06:13] | Less than a pint left. | 只剩下不到一品脱[约551毫升] |
[06:15] | He’s exsanguinating them. | 凶手抽了他们的血 |
[06:16] | While they were still alive. | 是趁他们还活着的时候 |
[06:18] | It might be utilitarian. | 这样可能方便些 |
[06:19] | He needs them alive so they can pump out the blood themselves. | 他不着急杀他们 好让血液自行泵出来 |
[06:22] | Draining a body like that is extremely hard to do. | 把人体内的血抽得那么彻底 这很难做到 |
[06:25] | Once the heart stops pumping, | 一旦心脏停止跳动 |
[06:26] | it’s difficult to continue to extract the blood. | 想再抽血就很难了 |
[06:29] | So the question is, how is he doing it? | 所以问题就是 他是怎么做的 |
[06:31] | Oh, I wish you wouldn’t have asked that | 我真希望你没问这个问题 |
[06:32] | ’cause now I gotta show this picture. | 因为我要给你们看这些图片了 |
[06:34] | There are large bore holes in the femoral artery of each victim. | 两名死者的股动脉处都有很大的孔 |
[06:37] | Our unsub could have medical knowledge. | 看来我们的不明嫌犯还挺懂医 |
[06:39] | It’s possible. | 很有可能 |
[06:40] | We’ll know more when we get there. | 我们去现场搜集更多信息 |
[06:42] | Wheels up in 30. | 30分钟后起飞 |
[07:52] | Magnum Opus | 杰作 |
[07:58] | “My blood alone remains. Take it. | 我只剩下鲜血 尽管拿去 |
[08:01] | But do not make me suffer long.” | 但别让我受罪太久 |
[08:03] | Marie antoinette. | 玛丽·安托瓦内特 |
[08:06] | Why these two victims? | 为什么选这两个人 |
[08:08] | He’s crossed socioeconomic, race, and gender lines. | 他们的社会地位 种族和性别均不同 |
[08:10] | One white males in his 40s, | 40多岁的白人男性 |
[08:12] | a wealthy hedge fund manager. | 一个富有的对冲基金经理 |
[08:14] | And an African American female, | 和一名黑人女性 |
[08:15] | just started college at San Francisco State, | 刚进入旧金山州立大学 |
[08:17] | worked several jobs just to get by. | 身兼数职以维持生计 |
[08:20] | Yeah, but why drain the blood? | 为什么要抽血呢 |
[08:21] | Is he doing it to torture the victims? | 他是在折磨死者吗 |
[08:23] | Or is it about the blood? | 还是单纯的为了血 |
[08:25] | Might be a form of psychological torture. | 可能是种心理上的折磨 |
[08:27] | While not necessarily painful, | 虽然被害人可能不怎么痛苦 |
[08:29] | exsanguination does take time. | 但抽血确实需要时间 |
[08:32] | It could be a fetish for the blood and the bloodletting. | 可能是迷恋血液或者抽血 |
[08:35] | What about… | 说不定 |
[08:37] | drinking it? | 是饮血 |
[08:39] | Fritz Haarmann, the vampire of Hanover, | 弗里兹·哈曼 汉诺威吸血鬼 |
[08:41] | killed many of his victims by biting through their throats. | 他杀死的人大多喉咙直接被咬开 |
[08:45] | This unsub used some sort of tubing device | 这个不明嫌犯用管子之类的设备 |
[08:47] | to drain the blood from the femoral arteries. | 从股动脉抽血 |
[08:49] | There isn’t any saliva on the wound. | 伤口处没有唾液 |
[08:53] | Just because there’s no bite marks | 没有被咬的痕迹 |
[08:54] | doesn’t mean we should rule out vampirism. | 不代表能排除吸血鬼式作案 |
[08:58] | Bad news, crime-fighters. | 坏消息 罪案斗士们 |
[08:59] | Police just found another body wrapped in plastic | 警察又在公园长椅上发现了一具 |
[09:01] | on a park bench, drained of blood. | 用塑料包起来的尸体 血也被抽干了 |
[09:03] | I’m gonna assume there’s not two creeps | 我想附近应该没有两个变态 |
[09:04] | in the area doing the same thing? | 干着一样的事吧 |
[09:06] | Garcia, will you tell San Francisco P.D. | 加西亚 请你通知旧金山警局 |
[09:07] | we’ll meet them at the crime scene? | 我们马上去犯罪现场 |
[09:09] | Consider them told. | 没问题 |
[09:10] | Dave, you and Blake meet the detectives at the crime scene. | 戴夫 你和布莱克去犯罪现场见警探 |
[09:13] | Morgan, go see the medical examiner, | 摩根 你去法医那看看 |
[09:15] | and JJ and I will set up at the police station. | 小洁和我在警局行动 |
[09:16] | We’ll talk to the families, | 我们去跟死者家属谈谈 |
[09:17] | see if we can find a connection. | 看能否找到两人之间的联系 |
[09:25] | Detective. | 警探 |
[09:26] | SSA Rossi. | 我是特别督察探员罗西 |
[09:27] | This is SSA Blake. | 这位是特别督察探员布莱克 |
[09:29] | Detective Lenny Miles. | 我是莱尼·迈尔斯警探 |
[09:30] | It’s great to have you guys here. | 你们能来真是太好了 |
[09:32] | So the victim’s name is Lynn Stevens. | 死者名叫林恩·斯蒂文斯 |
[09:35] | She’s drained, just like the last two, | 她也像前两名死者一样 被抽干了血 |
[09:36] | but there’s something new. | 但她身上有点新花样 |
[09:38] | New? | 新花样 |
[09:42] | He’s removed her eyelids. | 他把她眼睑割了 |
[09:44] | I don’t even want to take a guess | 我都不想猜 |
[09:45] | as to why someone would do that. | 为什么会有人这么做 |
[09:47] | There’s excessive blood around the eyes. | 眼部周围有大量血液 |
[09:49] | He did this antemortem. | 他是在她死之前割的 |
[09:51] | His sadism is evolving. | 他的虐待兴致开始升级了 |
[09:53] | And his torture is definitely | 他的折磨这次肯定 |
[09:54] | more than psychological at this point. | 不止是心理上的了 |
[09:58] | I just don’t understand why someone would do this. | 我真不明白怎么会有人做出这种事 |
[10:02] | It’s all still so hard to believe. | 还是很难以置信 |
[10:05] | I just need to ask you a few questions about your husband. | 我就问几个关于你丈夫的问题 |
[10:10] | Pammy was a great girl. You know? | 帕米是个好女孩 |
[10:13] | Really friendly. | 真的很友善 |
[10:15] | She loved everyone, and everyone loved her. | 她和大家都处得很好 |
[10:17] | And you two had worked together | 她被人绑架那晚 |
[10:18] | the night that she was abducted? | 你俩在一起工作吗 |
[10:21] | He called me. | 他给我打过电话 |
[10:23] | He said he was on his way home from work. | 他说他在下班回家的路上了 |
[10:27] | He just needed to stop off and close up a deal. | 只要中途去完成一笔交易就行 |
[10:32] | He didn’t have anything in his schedule for that night. | 他行程里写着那晚没事 |
[10:34] | Do you have any idea what that deal was? | 你知道是什么交易吗 |
[10:37] | After work, she said she always liked to go on long walks. | 下班后 她说一直很喜欢长距离散步 |
[10:41] | She was always going on about the architecture, | 她一直喋喋不休说这里的建筑风格 |
[10:45] | how it’s nothing like Oregon. | 跟俄勒冈州完全不同 |
[10:47] | She had just moved to San Francisco? | 她刚搬来旧金山吗 |
[10:49] | Are there any other friends of hers that you know | 你还知道她有什么朋友 |
[10:51] | who we should talk to? | 我们需要找来问话的吗 |
[10:53] | She was paying her way through school. | 她半工半读 |
[10:56] | When she wasn’t there, she was always at another job. | 不在这里 就是在打另一份工 |
[11:00] | Just trying to stay afloat. You know? | 勉强生存而已 |
[11:03] | If you think of anything else, | 如果你还想起什么 |
[11:06] | please, don’t hesitate to call. | 请马上来电 |
[11:12] | If these victims are connected, I can’t see it. | 我没看出这些死者之间有联系 |
[11:15] | It’s got to be about the blood. | 关键一定是血 |
[11:16] | Yeah, but even that’s different. | 血型也不同啊 |
[11:17] | Gary was A-Positive, Pam was O-Neg. | 加里是A型RH阳性血 帕米是O型RH阴性血 |
[11:20] | We just got the lab report | 最新死者 |
[11:21] | back on the latest victim, Lynn Stevens. | 林恩·斯蒂文斯的实验室报告来了 |
[11:22] | She was AB-Negative. | 她是AB型RH阴性血 |
[11:25] | Maybe these are just victims of opportunity. | 也许嫌犯是随机选择死者 |
[11:27] | Well, it’s possible the unsub | 不明嫌犯可能在 |
[11:28] | abducted Pamela on one of her routine walks. | 帕梅拉例行散步时绑架了她 |
[11:30] | He could have lured Gary | 他可能用 |
[11:31] | with the promise of a lucrative money deal. | 一笔有利可图的金钱交易引诱了加里 |
[11:47] | Hi. I’m Aimee. | 我是艾米 |
[11:51] | Nice place. | 这地方不错 |
[11:53] | Ok, so it’s going to be 75 for the hour. | 75块一小时 |
[11:55] | Anything more than that we can discuss. | 超过一小时再议 |
[11:58] | All right? | 行吗 |
[12:00] | Someplace where I can get changed? | 有地方让我换衣服吗 |
[12:02] | There. | 那边 |
[12:04] | I don’t know which positions you want me in, | 我不知道你喜欢什么体位 |
[12:06] | but I’m very flexible. | 不过我很全能 |
[12:16] | What’s up, baby girl? | 怎么了 小宝贝 |
[12:18] | I’m worried about Reid. | 我很担心里德 |
[12:19] | I am, too. | 我也是 |
[12:20] | What do you think he’s doing? | 你觉得他怎么样了 |
[12:22] | I think he’s taking the time that Hotch gave him. | 我觉得他在用霍奇给他的时间慢慢疗伤 |
[12:24] | I get it. He’s sad. He should be sad. | 我明白 他很难过 他应该难过的 |
[12:25] | But I’m so worried. | 但我很担心 |
[12:27] | And when someone I love is hurting, | 我爱的人受伤时 |
[12:30] | it’s like I hurt, too, which I know is super codependent, | 我也会跟着受伤 我太依赖别人了 |
[12:33] | but it’s just how I roll, | 但我就是这样的 |
[12:34] | and I feel like I should be doing something, | 我觉得自己应该做点什么 |
[12:35] | and I don’t know what it is, but– | 虽说我不知道我能做什么 |
[12:37] | All right, slow down, all right? Just slow down. | 好了 慢慢说好吗 慢慢说 |
[12:39] | Could you call him? | 你能给他打电话吗 |
[12:40] | I have. He’s just not ready to talk to anybody right now. | 我打过了 但他现在还没准备好跟人交谈 |
[12:43] | I need to hear his voice. It’s impairing my ability to work. | 我得听听他的声音 不然我没法工作 |
[12:48] | Let me try something, all right? | 我试试吧 |
[12:49] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[12:53] | Hello. This is Spencer Reid. Please leave a message. | 你好 我是斯宾塞·里德 请留言 |
[12:56] | Hey, Reid, it’s Derek. Listen, I got a work question for you. | 里德 我是戴瑞 工作上有事请教你 |
[12:58] | The unsub’s exsanguinating victims | 不明嫌犯放光了死者的血 |
[13:00] | and removing their eyelids antemortem. | 还在他们临死前割掉了他们的眼睑 |
[13:02] | Does that mean anything to you? Hit me back. | 你有什么头绪吗 给我回电 |
[13:07] | Here’s the information you called about. | 这是你要的信息 |
[13:10] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[13:15] | Excuse me for a second. | 失陪一下 |
[13:18] | What’s up, Reid? | 怎么样 里德 |
[13:20] | Have the cornea or pupils been harmed in any way? | 死者角膜和瞳孔有任何损伤吗 |
[13:22] | No, no. Blake said it looked like | 没有 布莱克说看起来 |
[13:23] | a very sharp instrument was used. | 嫌犯用的是非常锋利的器械 |
[13:26] | If he’s taking care not to damage the eyes, | 要是他特别注意不损伤眼睛 |
[13:27] | then line of sight is probably what’s important to him. | 那视线可能对他很重要 |
[13:31] | So this guy wants them to see what he’s doing. | 这人希望死者看到他所做的事 |
[13:36] | Hey, Reid. How are you? | 里德 你怎么样 |
[13:41] | I gotta go. | 我要挂了 |
[13:49] | Sorry about that. | 很抱歉 |
[13:50] | Not a problem. | 没关系 |
[13:52] | Cause of death would definitely be exsanguination. | 死因肯定是失血致死 |
[13:54] | But the tox screen showed high levels of– | 不过毒性检测显示出极高含量的 |
[13:56] | say this 5 times fast– ethylene diamine tetra acetic. | 以五倍的速度说一遍 乙二胺四乙酸 |
[14:01] | EDTA. It’s an anti-coagulant. | EDTA 是一种阻凝剂 |
[14:03] | Used mostly to treat heart conditions. | 多用于治疗心脏问题 |
[14:05] | So the unsub probably used it to thin the blood. | 不明嫌犯可能是用它稀释血液 |
[14:07] | The ketamine we found may have helped as well. | 我们发现的氯胺酮可能也起了同样的作用 |
[14:09] | In humans, it tends to elevate blood pressure. | 用在人身上会使血压升高 |
[14:11] | Which is how he’s sedating them. | 他就是借此让被害人昏迷的 |
[14:13] | If he knew that he was giving these drugs to these victims | 如果他给被害人下药后 |
[14:15] | and he ingested the blood? | 还把血喝了呢 |
[14:17] | He’d be dosing himself as well. | 就和给自己下药无异 |
[14:18] | Well, that rules out vampirism. | 那就不是吸食人血了 |
[14:21] | Is there any chance this guy works in the medical field? | 嫌犯可能在医学领域工作吗 |
[14:23] | I doubt it. There are a few hesitation marks near the wound, | 我看不像 伤口周围有一些试探伤 |
[14:26] | and the hole in the artery shows a lot of bruising around it. | 动脉的伤口周围有大面积瘀伤 |
[14:29] | I’d say it’s amateur at best. | 最多是个实习生 |
[14:31] | All right, so we got an unsub | 好吧 这名嫌犯 |
[14:32] | who’s picking his victims at random, | 随机选择其被害人 |
[14:34] | sedates them, then bleeds them dry. | 迷晕他们 再抽干他们的血 |
[14:38] | If he’s not drinking the blood, | 如果不是把血喝了的话 |
[14:39] | what the hell is he doing with it? | 他到底用血来做什么呢 |
[15:00] | Wait… | 等等 |
[15:02] | Wait… | 等等 |
[15:04] | Shh, shh, shh. Be still. | 别动 |
[15:07] | What’s–what– what are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[15:08] | Wait–wait–aah! | 住手 住手 |
[15:23] | Well, we got a hit off the prints. | 我们查到了指纹 |
[15:24] | The victim’s name is Aimee Fortner. | 被害人名叫艾米·福特纳 |
[15:29] | It’s only been a day since his last kill. | 距离他上次杀人仅过了一天 |
[15:31] | Well, this guy doesn’t have a cool-down period. | 这人都没有冷静周期 |
[15:34] | Rigor hasn’t set in yet. | 尸体还没有僵硬 |
[15:36] | I’d say she was put here maybe an hour ago, | 放在这应该也就一个小时 |
[15:38] | just after sunrise. | 日出时分 |
[15:40] | He’s getting brazen. | 他越来越肆无忌惮了 |
[15:41] | It’s his first daytime disposal. | 这是他第一次白天弃尸 |
[15:44] | Well, this part of the park’s not very well traveled. | 公园的这部分一般没人经过 |
[15:46] | The city’s been trying to renovate every couple of years, | 市政府一直想隔几年就整修一次 |
[15:47] | but you know–politics. | 不过你懂的 政治嘛 |
[15:49] | So the unsub is familiar enough with the area | 不明嫌犯对此地十分熟悉 |
[15:52] | to know nobody would disturb him. | 知道不会有人打扰他 |
[15:54] | Office of omnipotence. How may I dazzle you? | 万事屋 有什么需要效劳的 |
[15:56] | Garcia, I need information on the latest victim, Aimee Fortner. | 加西亚 我需要最新被害人艾米·福特纳的信息 |
[16:00] | Information is my favorite way to dazzle, sir. | 提供信息是我最在行的 长官 |
[16:02] | So sparkly. | 包您满意 |
[16:04] | Here we go Aimee Crystal Fortner. | 有了 艾米·克里斯多·福特纳 |
[16:06] | Originally from Santa Clara. | 来自圣克拉拉市 |
[16:08] | She was super pretty. | 很漂亮 |
[16:08] | When she wasn’t bartending, | 不做酒巴服务员后 |
[16:09] | she supplemented her income by modeling. | 靠做模特维持生计 |
[16:13] | A model? | 模特 |
[16:14] | Yes. And she’s got a website | 没错 她有个网站 |
[16:16] | full of very artistic pictures of herself. | 上面都是她的艺术照 |
[16:18] | Girl was not afraid to flaunt what god gave her at all. | 这姑娘相当乐于炫耀她那天赐的身材 |
[16:22] | Uh-huh. Thanks, Garcia. | 谢谢 加西亚 |
[16:29] | What are you thinking? | 你在想什么 |
[16:35] | Reid told Morgan line of sight | 里德告诉摩根被害人的视线 |
[16:36] | was important to the unsub. | 对于不明嫌犯很重要 |
[16:45] | We should take a look at the other crime scenes. | 我们该去看看其他犯罪现场 |
[16:48] | I might know what he’s doing with the blood. | 我可能知道他用血做什么了 |
[16:57] | We believe that this unsub is a white male | 我们认为不明嫌犯是名白人男性 |
[16:59] | in his 20s or 30s, | 20或30多岁 |
[17:00] | and he thinks of himself as a painter or an artist. | 他自认为是名画家或艺术家 |
[17:04] | The placement of the victims tells us a lot about who he is. | 弃尸地点透露了许多嫌犯的信息 |
[17:08] | Pamela hurd was found near a painting done by | 帕梅拉·赫德被发现的周围有一幅 |
[17:10] | little known San Francisco artist Henry Floyd. | 鲜为人知的旧金山艺术家亨利·弗洛伊德的画作 |
[17:13] | Gary Porter was posed near a piece of graffiti art | 加里·波特被放置于一幅街头涂鸦旁 |
[17:15] | by a street artist named Cypher, | 作者是街头艺术家赛弗 |
[17:16] | who is currently wanted by the police. | 目前此人正被警方通缉 |
[17:18] | And the third victim, Lynn Stevens, was found near a mural | 第三名被害人 林恩·斯蒂文斯附近有幅壁画 |
[17:20] | painted by inner city youths. | 是贫民区的青少年画的 |
[17:22] | Finally, Aimee Fortner was placed near the statue of Saint Luke, | 最后 艾米·福特纳被弃尸在圣路加雕像旁 |
[17:26] | patron saint of the artist. | 艺术家的保护神 |
[17:28] | This is a compulsion. It’s not accidental. | 这是起内心冲动引发的犯罪 并非偶然 |
[17:31] | He is obsessed with art. | 他沉迷于艺术 |
[17:32] | All of the works of art are neglected, ignored, cast aside. | 那些艺术作品都被无视 忽略 抛弃了 |
[17:36] | It’s how he feels about himself. | 他认为自己也是如此 |
[17:38] | We believe it’s also the reason that he’s evolved in | 我们相信这也是他 |
[17:39] | removing the victims’ eyelids. | 切除被害人眼睑的原因 |
[17:41] | He’s forcing them to see what he sees. | 强迫他们看他所看 |
[17:44] | There’s no sexual component with these murders, | 这些谋杀与性欲无关 |
[17:46] | but that’s because the blood and the use of the blood | 因为血液本身及其用途就是 |
[17:49] | is his sexual release. | 他释放性欲的方式 |
[17:51] | So, wait. | 等等 |
[17:52] | What–what is he doing with the blood? | 他用那些血做了什么 |
[17:54] | Because he’s so obsessed with art, | 他太沉溺于艺术 |
[17:56] | we believe he’s painting with it. | 我们认为他用血液作画 |
[17:57] | He has a quick kill pace. | 他频频杀人 |
[17:59] | More blood means more paint. | 更多的血液意味着更多的画作 |
[18:01] | The more paintings he does, | 而他作的画越多 |
[18:03] | the greater the chance someone will recognize his work. | 有人认出他的作品的概率就越大 |
[18:06] | We think that because of his need for acceptance, | 我们认为 为了得到认同 |
[18:08] | he may be trying to sell the paintings. | 他可能会试着卖出自己的作品 |
[18:10] | So focus your canvassing on places | 所以请密切关注可能出售 |
[18:12] | that might sell this kind of fringe art. | 这种边缘作品的地方 |
[18:35] | What’s up, kid? | 怎么了 小鬼 |
[18:37] | If it is about the art, | 如果事关艺术 |
[18:37] | then it’s clear the disposal sites are scattered | 那么很明显抛尸地点分散在 |
[18:39] | around the Mission District area. | 教会区周围 |
[18:42] | Wait a minute. How did you know– | 等等 你怎么知道 |
[18:43] | I had Anderson bring over some of the files. | 我让安德森带了些卷宗给我 |
[18:46] | All right. All right, hold on a second. Let me patch in Garcia. | 好 好 等一下 我把加西亚接进来 |
[18:52] | What have you heard? Is he ok? | 他说了什么 他还好吗 |
[18:52] | Slow down. Slow down. | 别急 别急 |
[18:56] | Reid. | 里德 |
[18:57] | Garcia, you should pull a list | 加西亚 你应该列出 |
[18:58] | of all the art galleries in San Francisco. | 旧金山所有的画廊 |
[19:01] | Reid, I was just– | 里德 我刚刚 |
[19:05] | How are you? | 你怎么样 |
[19:06] | Better. | 好些了 |
[19:07] | Thanks for asking. | 多谢关心 |
[19:09] | And thanks for the baskets. | 另外谢谢你的坚果篮 |
[19:12] | You know, nuts have magnesium, which helps produce– | 坚果富含镁元素 可以促进分泌 |
[19:14] | Serotonin. Yeah. I know. | 血清素 我知道 |
[19:19] | Ok, galleries. I got a lot. | 好了 画廊 我搜到了很多 |
[19:21] | Focus on the Mission District. | 注意教会区的画廊 |
[19:27] | I guess that’s better than nothing. | 好歹开口了 |
[19:30] | It is. I will take it. | 对 我也这么想 |
[19:32] | Ok, there’s still a few galleries, but it’s more manageable. | 还是有好些画廊 不过查起来容易多了 |
[19:34] | I am sending the addresses to your mobile. | 我把地址发到你手机上了 |
[19:37] | I got it. Thanks, Garcia. | 收到了 谢了 加西亚 |
[19:39] | Yeah. | 不客气 |
[19:51] | It’s an original Hellman. | 这是赫尔曼的原作 |
[19:53] | He painted it while literally on his deathbed. | 他在临终前画下这幅作品 |
[19:58] | 10000 10,000. | |
[20:03] | – Madison. – Yeah? | -麦迪森 -什么 |
[20:04] | He’s back. | 他又来了 |
[20:07] | The museum is ready to make me an offer. | 博物馆已经准备好出价了 |
[20:10] | Perfect. | 很好 |
[20:11] | If you want, I can tell him to leave. | 如果你愿意的话 我可以让他离开 |
[20:13] | No, it’s ok. | 不用了 没事 |
[20:18] | Mrs. Riley. | 赖利女士 |
[20:19] | I think you’ll be much more pleased with my piece this time. | 我想这次你会对我的作品更满意的 |
[20:26] | Yeah, um, like I told you the last time, | 我已经说过了 |
[20:29] | I’m not interested. | 我没兴趣 |
[20:34] | Why not? | 为什么呢 |
[20:36] | Well, because this type of art | 因为这不是我们 |
[20:37] | is just not what we’re looking for. | 想要的艺术风格 |
[20:41] | Well, what is it you are looking for? | 那你们想要什么样的呢 |
[20:47] | Look, I can see that you’re getting better. | 看得出来你有所进步 |
[20:49] | All I can tell you is it’s a little simplistic. | 我能说的是 这幅画有点过分简略了 |
[20:55] | Look, every good artist leaves | 所有伟大的艺术家都会 |
[20:57] | a piece of himself on the canvas. | 在某种程度上将自己融入画作 |
[20:59] | You have to find that one thing | 你得找出 |
[21:01] | that’s going to set you apart from the rest of the crowd. | 能让你脱颖而出的东西 |
[21:05] | I used blood. | 我用血画的 |
[21:08] | An unusual medium is not what I’m talking about. | 我指的不是特殊的材料 |
[21:15] | The world today doesn’t make sense. | 今天的一切都毫无道理 |
[21:18] | Why should I paint pictures that do? | 我为何还要画出有意义的作品呢 |
[21:20] | Picasso. | 毕加索 |
[21:22] | I’m impressed. | 真不错 |
[21:27] | If I find my signature, | 如果我找到了自己的特色 |
[21:28] | you’ll consider me for the gallery? | 你会考虑在画廊收录我的作品吗 |
[21:31] | Anything’s possible. | 不无可能 |
[21:35] | Yeah. | 我知道了 |
[21:38] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[21:52] | Can I help you? | 需要我帮忙吗 |
[21:53] | We’re from the FBI. | 我们是联调局的 |
[21:54] | You the owner? | 你是这里的老板吗 |
[21:56] | Yeah. Name’s Tre. | 是的 我叫特雷 |
[21:57] | Do you have any art on display where blood is used as a medium? | 你有没有展出以血液为颜料的作品 |
[22:01] | No. | 没有 |
[22:03] | No, but there was a guy in here a couple days ago | 没有 但几天前有个人过来 |
[22:05] | who tried to sell me a piece like that. | 想要卖这样的作品 |
[22:07] | It wasn’t exactly my taste, | 这不太对我的胃口 |
[22:09] | but a customer of mine happened to be in here, | 不过正好有个客户在这里 |
[22:11] | saw it, fell in love with it, bought it on sight. | 一看到就爱上了那幅画 当时就买下来了 |
[22:16] | You think that could that be your guy? | 那会是你们要找的人吗 |
[22:18] | You wouldn’t happen to have any security cameras in here, would you? | 你这里不会正好有监控摄像头吧 |
[22:21] | No. | 没有 |
[22:22] | We need the customer’s name if you’ve got it. | 如果你找到他的名字 请告诉我们 |
[22:24] | Yeah. | 好 |
[22:43] | I never quite understood these things. | 我完全看不懂这些东西 |
[22:46] | It all looks like the guy had a seizure while painting it. | 感觉作者在作画时处于癫狂状态 |
[22:50] | It’s Emile Hartford. | 作者是埃米尔·哈特福德 |
[22:53] | It’s early 20th century. | 是20世纪初的作品 |
[22:55] | His daughter died when she was 8. | 他女儿八岁时夭折 |
[22:57] | He said every time he painted, he’d be able to see her. | 他说每当作画时 就能看见女儿 |
[23:01] | Don’t know how you see anything in there. | 我不知道这画上能看出什么来 |
[23:06] | I guess that’s why they say art is in the eye of the beholder. | 难怪他们说 艺术是给有缘人看的 |
[23:10] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[23:13] | You know what else is in the eye of the beholder? | 还有样东西也需要有缘人 |
[23:15] | ’57 Chevy I told you about last week? | 记得我上周说的57年雪弗兰吗 |
[23:18] | This morning, bam, it won’t start. | 就在今早 砰 它寿终正寝 |
[23:21] | Now it’s in the eye of my mechanic. | 现在修理师就是它的有缘人 |
[23:28] | Come on, man, are you gonna make me ask | 你是要我求你呢 |
[23:29] | or are you gonna be a friend and offer me a ride home? | 还是心甘情愿把我当朋友 送我回家 |
[23:36] | We’re friends. | 我们算朋友 |
[23:38] | Worked together for two years now. I’d hope so. | 都共事两年了 应该算吧 |
[23:48] | You need a ride, Paul? | 要我开车送你吗 保罗 |
[23:51] | Thought you’d never ask. | 我还以为你不会问呢 |
[24:00] | The unsub sold his painting to this place? | 嫌犯把作品卖到这个地方 |
[24:03] | It reminds me of the eighties. | 这里让我想起80年代 |
[24:07] | What? | 干嘛 |
[24:09] | Do I even want to know? | 我会感兴趣吗 |
[24:11] | Probably. | 或许吧 |
[24:20] | Welcome. My name is Andre. | 欢迎光临 我是安德雷 |
[24:22] | Before we start, I’ll need you to fill out a small waiver. | 首先 请你们填一份弃权单 |
[24:25] | No, no, no. We’re not a couple. | 不不 我们不是一对 |
[24:26] | That’s ok. We cater to all kinds of relationships. | 不管什么关系 我们都竭诚为您服务 |
[24:29] | Well, uh, our relationship is with the FBI. | 其实我们是联调局的 |
[24:34] | Oh. | 哎呀 |
[24:37] | I run a clean establishment here. | 我开的店没有问题 |
[24:39] | Clean, legal, adult fun. | 清白 合法 成人娱乐 |
[24:41] | Calm down. We’re just looking for a painting you bought recently. | 冷静 我们只是来找一幅你最近买的画 |
[24:44] | You’re gonna have to be a bit more specific. | 请你们说清楚点 |
[24:46] | I’m a connoisseur of the dark and depraved arts. | 我可是黑暗堕落艺术的鉴赏行家 |
[24:49] | I purchase a lot of paintings. | 我买的画多了去了 |
[24:51] | Well, you bought this one a couple of days ago. | 这幅画是你在几天前买的 |
[24:53] | It’s made with blood. | 它用鲜血作成 |
[24:54] | Human blood. | 是人血 |
[24:56] | Like I said, I buy a lot of paintings. | 我说过 我买的画太多 |
[24:58] | I don’t remember them all. | 我都记不清了 |
[25:00] | Oh, really? Because last I checked, | 是吗 不过我记得 |
[25:02] | withholding evidence would make you an accomplice. | 私藏证据会让你成为共犯 |
[25:05] | We just want to see the painting. | 我们只是想看看这幅画 |
[25:07] | Just want to see if it’s from the guy we’re looking for. | 确认一下 它是否出自我们要找的人之手 |
[25:12] | Remembering now? | 现在想起来了吗 |
[25:14] | Possibly. | 好像想起来了 |
[25:17] | For that piece, you’ll have to follow me to the spanking room. | 要看那幅画 你们得跟我去”打屁屁”房间 |
[25:23] | I may have bought it, but I didn’t realize | 我买它时可没想到 |
[25:25] | it was evidence of any sort. | 它会成为什么证据 |
[25:28] | Is that that you’re looking for? | 这就是你们找的画吗 |
[25:34] | The tortured look in her eyes is what first drew me to it. | 她那饱受折磨的眼神让我眼前一亮 |
[25:37] | The guy was asking 1,500 for it. | 那人要价1500 |
[25:39] | I got him to take 250, cash. | 我还价到250 现金支付 |
[25:42] | That’s our first victim, Pamela Hurd. | 那是第一位被害人 帕梅拉·赫德 |
[25:44] | It’s definitely from our guy. | 这绝对是嫌犯画的 |
[25:47] | Yeah, we’re gonna need to take this. | 我们要带走这幅画 |
[26:02] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[26:07] | What… | 什么… |
[26:10] | What… | 什么… |
[26:11] | What’s going on? | 发生了什么事 |
[26:19] | What– | 怎么 |
[26:24] | No, please don’t. | 别这样 求你了 |
[26:27] | Why? | 为什么 |
[26:31] | It’s the only way. | 我别无选择 |
[26:34] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[26:35] | You’re insane. | 你疯了 |
[26:38] | I guess every artist is a little crazy. | 艺术家不都是疯子吗 |
[26:41] | No, come on man, we’re friends. | 别这样 我们是朋友 |
[26:43] | Exactly. | 正因如此 |
[26:46] | It’s what I’ve been missing. | 这就是我画中所缺失的 |
[26:48] | Something personal. | 私人元素 |
[26:52] | I need you to hold still. | 你别动 |
[26:56] | Hold still. | 别动 |
[26:57] | Hold still… | 别动 |
[26:59] | Hold still! | 不要动 |
[27:02] | Help! | 救命啊 |
[27:07] | No! Aah! | 不 |
[27:11] | No! | 不 |
[27:18] | No…No! | 不要 |
[27:30] | Well, we now have a piece of his art, | 现在我们有了嫌犯的作品 |
[27:33] | but we still don’t have anything to identify the unsub. | 但依然没有能够查出他身份的线索 |
[27:36] | The lab’s got a sample, | 实验室拿到样本 |
[27:36] | but it’s probably Pamela Hurd’s blood. | 但那八成是帕梅拉·赫德的血 |
[27:38] | Master Andre said he was an average white guy | 安德雷大师说他是一个普通白人 |
[27:41] | in his late 20s to early 30s. | 二三十岁 |
[27:42] | Same thing the gallery owner said. He signed it. | 画廊老板也这么说 他署了名 |
[27:46] | Yeah, it looks like a “B” something or something “B”. | 看起来像是以字母B开头或结尾的名字 |
[27:49] | I’m going to have Garcia compile a list of artists | 我叫加西亚整理一份名字里 |
[27:52] | with the letter “B” somewhere in their name. | 带字母B的艺术家的名单 |
[27:54] | It’s not much, but it’s something. | 虽然线索很少 但总算没一无所获 |
[29:54] | We got the report back from the lab. | 实验室报告出来了 |
[29:56] | They couldn’t extract any DNA from the painting. | 从画作上无法提取DNA |
[29:58] | They said something about there only being red blood cells. | 他们说上面的血只有红细胞 |
[30:01] | Hmm. He removed the white blood cells. | 看来他提取了白细胞 |
[30:04] | Plasma. | 血浆 |
[30:05] | Why would he take the plasma? | 他要血浆做什么 |
[30:07] | It would make it thicker. Easier to use as a paint. | 增加浓度 更好作画 |
[30:10] | What type of equipment would it take to do that? | 要怎样的设备才能提取 |
[30:11] | You can easily buy a centrifuge online these days | 只需几百美元就能网购 |
[30:14] | for a couple hundred bucks. | 一个离心分离器 |
[30:16] | What other reasons would he | 他从血液里提取血浆 |
[30:16] | have for separating the plasma from the blood? | 还有其他可能的原因吗 |
[30:19] | It’s a habit. | 是个人习惯 |
[30:22] | – Reid. – Spence. | -里德 -斯宾塞 |
[30:30] | I didn’t expect you back this soon. | 我没想到你这么快就回来了 |
[30:31] | You sure you’re ready? | 你确定准备好了吗 |
[30:33] | No, but I think I figured something out. | 没有 我只是对案件有些想法 |
[30:47] | Where’s Mrs. Riley? | 赖利女士在哪 |
[30:48] | You need to leave. | 请你离开 |
[30:49] | It’s ok, Alan, I’ll handle it. | 不要紧 艾伦 我来处理 |
[30:53] | I did what you said. | 我照你说的做了 |
[30:56] | This is my friend, Paul. | 这是我的朋友 保罗 |
[31:05] | I even used some of my own blood. | 我甚至用了些自己的血 |
[31:09] | That’s not what I meant. | 我说的不是这个意思 |
[31:13] | But you said if I made it more personal, | 但你说过如果我加入私人元素 |
[31:15] | you’d use me in your gallery. | 就可以为画廊所用 |
[31:19] | Look, I’ve been trying to be nice and give you some encouragement, | 我一直对你很客气 不断地鼓励你 |
[31:22] | but I can see now that that’s really not gonna help you. | 但我现在发现这样完全帮不了你 |
[31:24] | So I think I just have to be blunt. | 所以我就直言不讳了 |
[31:27] | It’s not good. | 你的作品不怎么样 |
[31:33] | But… | 但是… |
[31:34] | This is– | 这幅 |
[31:35] | This is abstract. | 这幅是抽象派作品 |
[31:37] | I understand the concept, | 我知道抽象派的意思 |
[31:38] | but splashing something onto a canvas, | 但在画布上随便洒点颜料 |
[31:41] | that doesn’t make it art. | 不能称为艺术 |
[31:44] | Some people have it, some people don’t. | 天赋是与生俱来的 不是每人都能拥有 |
[31:51] | You don’t know what you’re talking about. | 你不知道你自己在说些什么 |
[31:53] | Maybe not, but that still doesn’t mean that I’m gonna buy this. | 可能是 但我还是不会买下这幅画 |
[31:55] | But you said– | 但你说过 |
[31:56] | Look, I don’t know how to explain this to you any better. | 真不知道要怎么说你才明白 |
[31:58] | There is a difference between a dream and a talent. | 梦想和才华是有差别的 |
[32:07] | Look, I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[32:08] | If there’s someone that you– | 如果有人可以让你… |
[32:18] | He’s a hemophiliac. | 他是血友病患者 |
[32:20] | That would explain his obsession with blood. | 所以他才对血如此着迷 |
[32:23] | He can’t bleed without a fear of dying. | 他一流血就会害怕死亡 |
[32:25] | It’s also why he would separate the plasma from the blood | 正因如此 他才在作画以前先把血浆 |
[32:28] | before painting with it. | 从血液里分离出来 |
[32:30] | It’s an antiquated treatment, | 这是一种古老的疗法 |
[32:31] | but some hemophiliacs can inject plasma into their wounds, | 血友病患者在自己的伤口注射血浆 |
[32:33] | kick-starting the clotting | 加强在他们体内 |
[32:34] | process that’s ineffective in their own systems. | 已经失效的血凝能力 |
[32:38] | Talk about it. | 说吧 |
[32:39] | Hey, girlie, I need a list of hemophiliacs in San Francisco. | 美妞 我需要一份旧金山的血友病患者名单 |
[32:42] | Vague. So vague. Ok. | 撒的网可真大啊 |
[32:45] | Garcia, for his obsession to be this profound, | 加西亚 他的执念非常强烈 |
[32:47] | he most likely has the more severe version of the disease. | 所以他很可能病得很重 |
[32:50] | It’s type B Christmas disease. | B型血友病[克里斯马斯病] |
[32:52] | Reid, I’m happy to hear you made it safe and sound. | 里德 你平安无事 我很开心 |
[32:55] | Thank you, Garcia. | 谢谢关心 加西亚 |
[32:56] | Ok, Christmas disease. It does not sound very jolly. | B型血友病 听起来很惨啊 |
[32:59] | It was named after the first known case, | 此病是以第一个确诊病人 |
[33:01] | Stephen Christmas. | 史蒂芬·克里斯马斯命名的 |
[33:03] | All right, I got 15 people who have trouble clotting. | 我找到15个患此病的人 |
[33:05] | He wouldn’t stray too far from the art world. | 他的生活应该与艺术有关 |
[33:07] | Most likely works in and | 他应该从事 |
[33:08] | around the art community, but not as an artist. | 与艺术相关的工作 但他本人并非艺术家 |
[33:10] | And he’s a loner. So look for people with jobs | 而且他很孤僻 查查从事无需和外界 |
[33:12] | where they don’t interact with the public. | 打交道的工作的人 |
[33:13] | Yeah. Yeah. I got 3. | 现在范围缩小到三人 |
[33:15] | Stock boy at a local supermarket, an art blogger, | 当地超市的采购部门职员 艺术博客作家 |
[33:18] | and a custodian. | 和一个托管人 |
[33:19] | The victims have different blood types. | 几名被害人的血型均不相同 |
[33:21] | If he’s taking the plasma out of the blood, | 如果他要注射提取出的血浆 |
[33:24] | he must be a universal recipient. | 那他应该是个全适受血者 |
[33:26] | Any of them with AB-positive blood? | 他们中有人是AB型RH阳性血吗 |
[33:29] | Specificity. I dig it. | 这条很具体 我搜搜看 |
[33:31] | Ok, if I factor in those “B” names I was working on… | 再结合一下名字里带字母B的… |
[33:36] | And bingo is his name-o. | 揭开真面目咯 |
[33:37] | Actually, his name is Bryan Hughes. | 他叫布莱恩·休斯 |
[33:39] | He is an AB-positive hemophiliac | 是一名AB阳性血友病患者 |
[33:41] | who works as a janitor at the Bay Area Museum of Art, | 在海湾区艺术馆当守卫 |
[33:43] | and before you ask, yes, | 不劳你们多问 |
[33:45] | his address has been sent to your phones. | 他的地址已发到你们手机上 |
[33:46] | You’re the best, baby girl. | 你最棒了 宝贝 |
[33:48] | Dave, you and Blake take the museum. | 戴夫 你和布莱克去艺术馆 |
[33:49] | The rest of us will take the residence. | 其余人去他的住处 |
[33:54] | I’m ok. | 我没事 |
[33:56] | Yeah. But it’s good to see you. | 那就好 还是很高兴看到你 |
[34:01] | You really don’t need to be here if you’re not ready. | 如果你还没休整好 真的不必着急回来 |
[34:03] | This is going to take time. | 这要花些时间 |
[34:09] | How much time? | 多长时间 |
[34:12] | It’s hard to say. | 很难说 |
[34:14] | But we’re all here for you. | 我们都在你身边 |
[34:17] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[35:21] | Hey, what you got, mama? | 有何发现 美女 |
[35:22] | A compelling piece of information about this Bryan Hughes. | 发现有关这个布莱恩·休斯的一条重大信息 |
[35:24] | 3 weeks before the first murder, | 第一起凶案发生的三周前 |
[35:26] | he was involved in a car accident. | 他出了一场车祸 |
[35:27] | Was he injured? | 受伤了吗 |
[35:28] | Uh, no. And if you were looking at the pictures I am | 没有 如果你看到我正看的这些图 |
[35:31] | you would say that is a miracle. | 一定会觉得这是个奇迹 |
[35:32] | It may have given him the impression he couldn’t be hurt. | 他可能由此产生了自己刀枪不入的想法 |
[35:35] | The other driver was hurt. She bled to death. | 另一名司机受伤了 流血过多致死 |
[35:38] | Hughes called 911, | 休斯报了警 |
[35:39] | failed to mention there was another driver involved. | 但没有提及还有另一名司机 |
[35:40] | By the time emergency crews got there, she had already died. | 急救人员赶到时 她已身亡 |
[35:42] | Thanks, Garcia. | 谢谢 加西亚 |
[35:44] | Watching the other woman bleed to death | 眼看着另一个女人流血致死 |
[35:45] | must have been the trigger. | 这一定就是导火索 |
[35:47] | Hey, what you got, pretty boy? | 有什么发现 帅哥 |
[35:49] | I think Hughes may have his next victim. | 休斯可能已经有了下一个作案目标 |
[35:51] | An Alan Archer just came in and reported his boss missing. | 一个叫艾伦·阿奇尔的刚刚来报案说他的老板不见了 |
[35:54] | Madison Riley owns an art gallery in the Mission District. | 麦迪森·赖利在教会区有一间画廊 |
[35:57] | Said there was blood, signs of a struggle. | 据称现场有血迹和打斗痕迹 |
[35:59] | Hughes even left a painting of his on the wall this time. | 这次休斯甚至在墙上留了一副自己的画作 |
[36:01] | It’s the same signature and it’s definitely made of blood, | 同样的签名 而且绝对是用血画的 |
[36:03] | which got me thinking about Maeve’s stalker. | 这让我想起梅芙的跟踪狂 |
[36:07] | If this guy’s a tortured artist searching for approval, | 如果这家伙是一个寻求认同的扭曲的艺术家 |
[36:10] | in his mind there may be only one way to get it. | 那么他应该认为只有一种方法能得到认同 |
[36:12] | Suicide. | 自杀 |
[36:14] | Thanks, Reid. | 多谢 里德 |
[36:26] | I put my heart and my soul into those paintings. | 我全身心地投入这些画作 |
[36:34] | You’re going to get a first-hand look at what I’m capable of creating. | 你将亲眼见证我卓越的创作能力 |
[36:42] | Bryan Hughes, FBI. | 布莱恩·休斯 联邦调查局 |
[36:43] | No! I have to make her see. | 不 我必须让她看到 |
[36:47] | Put down the knife. | 把刀放下 |
[36:53] | Bryan, I understand. | 布莱恩 我明白 |
[36:56] | No, you don’t. | 不 你不明白 |
[36:57] | How could you possibly understand? | 你怎么可能明白 |
[36:59] | Because I’ve seen your work. | 因为我看过你的大作 |
[37:01] | And I know you may not be appreciated now, | 我知道可能你现在还无人赏识 |
[37:03] | but I promise you, if you put down the knife, | 但我向你保证 如果你放下刀 |
[37:05] | I will make sure that people see your art, | 我会保证让世人欣赏到你的艺术 |
[37:08] | and no one will be able to ignore it. | 而且没人能够忽视 |
[37:10] | It’s all I want. I deserve that. | 这就是我想要的 那是我应得的 |
[37:13] | Then put down the knife, and let’s figure this out. | 那就把刀放下 我们把这事解决 |
[37:28] | You know how many paintings Van Gogh sold before he died? | 你知道梵高死前卖了多少幅画吗 |
[37:31] | Bryan, don’t do it. | 布莱恩 别犯傻 |
[37:34] | Two. | 两幅 |
[37:38] | He sold two. | 他卖了两幅 |
[37:39] | Don’t make us do this. | 别逼我们出手 |
[37:49] | I gotta make you see me. | 我必须让你看到我 |
[37:58] | Get the EMTs upstairs. | 让急救人员到楼上来 |
[37:59] | We’ve got another body over here. | 这里还有一具尸体 |
[38:41] | Well, I counted 5 baskets. | 我猜五篮 |
[38:45] | 7, but I think Ms. Cavanaugh next door | 七篮 但我觉得隔壁的卡瓦诺小姐 |
[38:47] | may have taken a couple. | 可能拿了几个走 |
[38:51] | I’m really sorry if I’ve been kind of… | 真的很抱歉 如果我之前有点… |
[38:53] | Spence. You don’t… | 斯宾塞 不用 |
[38:57] | Kid. | 孩子 |
[38:58] | I didn’t mean for you to come all the way out there. | 我找你 不是为了让你到现场来帮忙 |
[39:01] | I know. | 我知道 |
[39:04] | Listen, if you need anything at all, | 如果你有任何需要 |
[39:07] | you just have to ask. | 开口就好 |
[39:10] | Actually, if you guys don’t mind, | 事实上 如果你们不介意的话 |
[39:11] | I could use some help with something. | 我想请你们帮个忙 |
[39:14] | Name it. | 说 |
[41:02] | “Sometimes the hardest part isn’t letting go, | 有时最难的并非放下过去 |
[41:05] | but rather, learning to start over.” | 而是学会重新开始 |
[41:09] | Nicole Sobon. | 作家妮可·索邦 |