Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

犯罪心理(Criminal Minds)第8季第12集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 犯罪心理(Criminal Minds)第8季第12集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:02] Look, a while back, I had some medical issues– 前阵子 我生理上有些不适
[00:05] headaches–and there was a geneticist that I reached out to. 就是头疼 然后我联系到了一个遗传学家
[00:07] I guess I just– I think it’s funny 我觉得我… 我觉得挺好笑的
[00:08] how we’ve been doing this for 6 months and we’ve never met. 我们已经这样联系了六个月却从未见面
[00:11] Do you–do you think he knows about us? 你觉得 你觉得他知道我们的事了吗
[00:12] As far as I can tell he doesn’t. 据我所知他还不知道
[00:15] Well, guess I’ll talk to you next Sunday. 那下周日再聊
[00:17] Bye. Love you. 再会 爱你
[00:19] But if you’ve got somebody new in your life to talk to… 但如果你身边出现了新的知心人
[00:22] I’d just like to know who she is. 我很愿意知道她是谁
[00:25] Cause she’s gotta be one hell of a woman to keep up with you. 得多厉害的女人才能跟上你的思路啊
[00:27] I think the stalker’s gone. 我觉得那个跟踪狂消失了
[00:29] The e-mails have stopped. 他不再给我写邮件了
[00:30] What about the phone calls? 电话呢
[00:31] No, I haven’t gotten any. 也没有了
[00:32] No more heavy breathing on the machine, 没有喘着粗气不说话的留言
[00:34] no more hang-ups. 也没有接了就挂的电话
[00:35] Is this about… phone booth girl? 是因为电话亭女孩吗
[00:37] She wants to meet. 她想要见面
[00:39] Wait. You guys have never met? 等一下 你们还没见过面吗
[00:41] Aren’t you curious what she looks like? 你难道不好奇她长什么样吗
[00:43] Oh, it doesn’t matter what she looks like. 她长什么样子一点都不重要
[00:45] I mean, she’s already the most beautiful girl in the world to me. 对我来说 她已经是世界上最美的姑娘了
[00:58] Hello. 你好
[00:59] Maeve, it’s me. Listen, don’t come to the restaurant. 梅芙 是我 你别来餐厅
[01:01] What are you talking about? I’m outside. 你在说什么呢 我都到门口了
[01:03] Go home. 回家去
[01:04] Look, I think your stalker’s here. 我觉得那个跟踪狂在这里
[01:40] Have you the ring? 带戒指了吗
[01:49] Place the ring on her finger. 把戒指戴在她的手指上
[01:51] On whose finger? 谁的手指
[02:05] I now pronounce you smart 我现在宣布你们成为聪明的人
[02:07] and smarter. 和更聪明的人
[02:08] Let’s get to it, you two. 你们俩开始吧
[02:10] Get to what? 开始什么
[02:11] Kiss her, dummy. 吻她 笨蛋
[03:01] Hello. 你好
[03:02] Hello. I have a collect call from… 您好 我这里有一通付费电话
[03:05] Adam Worth. 来自亚当·沃斯
[03:08] Do you accept the charges? 您愿意为此电话付费吗
[03:10] Yes. 愿意
[03:11] Please deposit $2.00 for the first two minutes. 请为前两分钟的通话投币两元
[03:26] Thank you. 谢谢
[03:29] Hello, I’m still here. 你好 我还在
[03:31] Zug… Zwang. 触 网
[03:38] I’m sorry, can you please repeat that? 不好意思 能重复一下吗
[03:39] Zug… Zwang 触 网
[03:46] I got here as quickly as I could. 我尽快赶来了
[03:48] What’s wrong? 什么事
[03:50] I need to tell you something. 我得告诉你一些事情
[03:56] Our correspondence started 10 months ago. 十个月前我们开始通信
[03:58] She wrote me a compliment 她给我写了一封信
[03:59] on my “Journal of Behavioral Psych” article, 赞赏我在《行为心理学杂志》上的文章
[04:01] and for 3 months, this is 三个月来
[04:02] how we communicated because she was scared. 我们都用这种方式联系 因为她害怕
[04:05] Scared of whom? 害怕谁
[04:06] She didn’t know, only that he was dangerous. 她不知道 只知道那个人很危险
[04:10] Horribly threatening phone calls, 无论她搬到哪里
[04:11] letters, e-mails no matter where she moved. 都会有恐吓电话 信件和电子邮件
[04:13] It’s why I never called her from the same phone booth twice. 因此我从不在同一电话亭给她打两次电话
[04:16] – You don’t know what Maeve looks like? – No. -你不知道梅芙长什么样子 -不知道
[04:18] Or where she works? 也不知道她在哪里工作
[04:19] No, I know she’s a geneticist. 我只知道她是个遗传学家
[04:21] Do you even know her last name? 你知道她姓什么吗
[04:25] Then I have to ask you, how do you know she’s missing? 那我就得问你了 你怎么知道她失踪了
[04:28] Because we always addressed our letters to pseudonyms. 因为我们总是用假名通信
[04:30] And you’re Dr. Joseph Bell? 你是约瑟夫·贝尔博士
[04:32] The real life inspiration for Sherlock Holmes. 福尔摩斯的原型人物
[04:35] And that codename is how I know she’s in trouble. 我一听到那名字 就知道她有麻烦了
[04:37] The voice on the phone identified himself as Adam Worth. 电话里的那个人自称是亚当·沃斯
[04:41] That was the American criminal that 柯南·道尔笔下的莫里亚蒂
[04:42] Arthur Conan Doyle based the character of Moriarty on. 就是以这个美国罪犯为原型创造出来的
[04:45] And what did he say to you? 他对你说了什么
[04:47] Zug Zwang. 触网
[04:48] It’s a chess term, 是一个国际象棋术语
[04:50] it describes the point in a game 表明在局中的一个局面
[04:52] when a player realizes he’ll inevitably be checkmated. 一方棋手意识到无法避免被对手将军
[04:55] He has to decide whether to resign 这时他必须决定 是认输
[04:58] or to play through to the bitter end. 还是继续必定会惨败的棋局
[05:01] If you’re right about this, 如果你说得没错的话
[05:03] then you’re part of his victiology, too. 那你也是他的目标
[05:07] I know. 我知道
[05:09] He thinks he’ll get away with this, 他觉得他能全身而退
[05:10] and he might. 的确有可能
[05:14] I have a wealth of knowledge 我有大量的知识储备
[05:16] I should be applying to this case. 应该能解决这个案子
[05:18] Behavioral patterns of violent stalkers. 暴力跟踪狂的行为模式
[05:20] Tactical recovery strategies. 战术恢复策略
[05:21] Victim survival odds. 受害者生还几率
[05:24] But right now I can’t focus on anything 但现在我无法持续集中注意力
[05:25] more than 4 seconds at a time. 超过四秒钟
[05:27] Which makes me the dumbest person in the room. 我顿时成为了这个房间里最笨的人
[05:30] So… 所以
[05:32] please help me. 请帮帮我
[05:34] Help me find her. 帮我找到她
[05:38] We don’t know if we have a case. 我们还不知道能否立案
[05:41] So we’ll be working on personal time. 因此只能占用私人时间
[05:45] Does anybody want to leave? 有谁要离开吗
[05:50] Good. 好
[05:51] Let’s get to work. 开工吧
[06:22] Zugzwang 触网
[06:27] Deeply loved by someone gives you strength, 人爱者有力
[06:30] while loving someone deeply gives you courage.” 爱人者勇
[06:34] Lao Tsu. 老子
[06:37] Based on Maeve’s description of the unsub in her letters, 根据梅芙在信里对嫌犯的描述
[06:39] he seems like a classically possessive stalker. 此人应该是个典型的激进型跟踪狂
[06:41] One who craves validation and recognition. 而且急切盼望得到他人认可
[06:44] “What won’t you see me?” “你为什么不看我”
[06:45] “Do you think you’re better than me?” “你觉得自己比我强吗”
[06:47] This comes up again and again. 总是这种类型的语言
[06:50] So does his suicidal ideation. 还有他自杀的想法
[06:52] “When I find you, I’m going to kill you, then myself.” “等我找到你 我会先杀了你 然后自杀”
[06:54] Murder-suicide is the ultimate 谋杀后自杀对这种人来说
[06:56] “I love you” to these guys. 是”我爱你”的终极表达方式
[06:58] When does the unsub start targeting Maeve? 不明嫌犯是什么时候把梅芙当做目标的
[07:00] Maeve said it started out of the blue. 梅芙说事出突然
[07:02] My guess is it was some sort of accidental when she acted some- 我觉得是她不经意间做了些
[07:04] something she probably wasn’t even aware of. 连自己都没意识到的事
[07:07] That’s gonna make the unsub hard to find. 这下不明嫌犯就难找了
[07:08] And Maeve, too, 也很难找到梅芙了
[07:09] until we know more about her. 除非我们对她有更多了解
[07:11] I found her. 我找到她了
[07:12] There are not many geneticists with that name, 叫梅芙的遗传学家并不多
[07:15] but Dr. Maeve Donovan took a sabbatical 而孟德尔大学的梅芙·多诺万博士
[07:17] from Mendel University 10 months ago. 于十个月前开始了学术性休假
[07:19] That fits the timeline. 时间吻合
[07:21] Oh, she’s a smart cookie. She burned her credit history, 她真聪明 她销毁了自己的信用记录
[07:23] but her parents rent a little loft 但她爸妈于五天前
[07:25] at the warehouse district five days ago. 在仓库区租了个阁楼
[07:26] Did the parents sell their house recently? 她父母最近把房子卖了吗
[07:28] No. 没有
[07:29] They might be helping her hide. 他们可能在帮她躲起来
[07:31] Morgan, you and JJ go to the loft. 摩根 你和小洁去阁楼
[07:33] Blake and Dave, go to the lab. 布莱克和戴夫 你们去实验室
[07:35] How clear is your head? 你现在有多清醒
[07:37] Not very clear– 不太清醒
[07:38] I want to talk to her parents, 我要跟她父母谈谈
[07:39] but I want you to observe the interview. 你要跟着我一起去
[07:41] Reid. 里德
[07:43] I have a picture of her. Do you want to see what she looks like? 我有她的照片 你想看看她的样子吗
[07:47] No. 算了吧
[08:04] So what are we, 10 miles outside of the city? 我们在哪 城外10英里的地方吗
[08:08] Her parents wanted to put some distance between her and her stalker, 她父母希望她能远离跟踪狂
[08:10] but they may have just made her an easier target. 却让她成了更容易得手的目标
[08:32] FBI. 联调局
[08:34] Anybody home? 屋里有人吗
[08:44] It’s clear. 安全
[08:47] This is definitely a crime scene. 这里肯定是犯罪现场
[08:49] It must have been a hell of fight. 发生了激烈的争斗
[08:52] Smash… 玻璃四溅
[08:59] Then hit. 然后是猛击
[09:02] There is no sign of forced entry. 没有强行入室的迹象
[09:04] Maeve was on high alert. 梅芙的警惕性很高
[09:05] Exactly. 没错
[09:07] Then how did this unsub get her to let her guard down? 那不明嫌犯是怎样让她放下防备的
[09:17] Here you go. 给
[09:18] That’s the personnel files of everyone in the lab. 这是实验室全体人员的人事档案
[09:21] Not much there. 人手不多啊
[09:22] Only 5 docs work here besides her. 除了她 只有五名博士在这里工作
[09:24] And they’re all men. 他们都是男性
[09:26] Did any of them take a particular interest in her work? 他们中有人对她的工作特别感兴趣吗
[09:29] We all did. 我们都挺感兴趣的
[09:30] Her last project on cyclic adenosine monophosphate– 她最近那个关于环腺苷酸的项目
[09:33] revolutionary stuff. 很具有革命性
[09:34] Quite frankly, 老实说
[09:36] she made connections before I could even see them. 她非常有先见之明 胜我一筹
[09:38] We know the feeling. 我们知道那种感觉
[09:40] When was the last time that you spoke to Maeve? 你们上次跟梅芙谈话是什么时候
[09:43] 6 days ago. 六天前
[09:44] 5, after we got her situated in the loft. 是五天前 我们让她住进了阁楼
[09:47] Why didn’t she leave the DC area? 她为什么不直接离开华盛顿呢
[09:49] I have health issues. 我身体不适
[09:51] Cancer. 是癌症
[09:52] And she wanted to stay close. 所以她想待在你身边
[09:54] We were working on an oncology project together, 我们在一起研究一个肿瘤学的项目
[09:56] and it was easier to share data if she was nearby. 她在附近的话 分享数据会容易些
[09:59] You’re a geneticist, too? 你也是遗传学家吗
[10:01] Retired. 已经退休了
[10:02] I got out when I heard there was a new Dr. Donovan in town. 新星冉冉升起以后我就没干了
[10:06] I know this is difficult for both of you, 我知道这对你俩来说不容易
[10:08] but is there anyone that you suspect? 你们有怀疑对象吗
[10:10] Bobby. 鲍比
[10:11] The police ruled him out early on, 警察很早之前就把他排除了
[10:13] but we never liked him. 但我们不喜欢他
[10:14] Who is Bobby? 鲍比是谁
[10:16] Her fiance. 她的未婚夫
[10:18] And there were issues? 出什么问题了吗
[10:20] Bobby was her first serious relationship. 鲍比是她的第一个稳定男友
[10:23] It was only till after they got engaged 直到他们订婚之后
[10:25] she realized… 她才意识到
[10:27] he was a controlling bastard. 他是个控制欲极强的混蛋
[10:29] Sorry. But it’s true. 请原谅我的语言 但这是真的
[10:31] Well, we need to talk to him. 那我们得跟他谈谈了
[10:34] Fiance? 未婚夫
[10:35] Reid, slow down. 里德 慢点
[10:36] She had a fiance, Hotch. 她有未婚夫 霍奇
[10:38] Let us handle it. 交给我们处理
[10:42] Robert Putnam. 罗伯特·普特南
[10:43] FBI. 联调局
[10:48] Who? 找谁
[10:49] We’re looking for Robert Putnam. 我们找罗伯特·普特南
[10:51] Do you know where he is? 你知道他在哪吗
[10:52] He’s in the back. 他在里面
[10:53] We need to talk to him. 我们要跟他谈谈
[10:56] And who are you? 你是谁
[10:58] I’m Diane, his girlfriend. 我叫戴安 是他的女朋友
[11:00] Hey, sweetheart, who is it? 宝贝 是谁啊
[11:01] Robert Putnam, we’d like to… 罗伯特·普特南 我们想
[11:09] I know you. 我见过你
[11:11] Out. 出去
[11:14] Wait, I need to talk to him, Hotch. 等等 我有话要问他 霍奇
[11:15] Why did he just recognize you? 为什么他会认识你
[11:18] A couple of weeks ago, Maeve and I were gonna meet. 两周前本来我要和梅芙见面
[11:20] He was at the restaurant. 他当时在餐厅里
[11:20] I caught him looking at me 我发现他盯着我看
[11:22] and something felt off about him. 感觉鬼鬼祟祟的
[11:22] And you’re telling me this now? 你怎么现在才讲
[11:24] I didn’t know who he was 我当时不认识他
[11:25] and then a friend of his sat down, 后来他朋友来了
[11:26] so I just assumed that I overreacted. 我以为是自己想多了
[11:27] Reid, if he’s the unsub, 里德 如果他是嫌犯
[11:29] you’re a material witness. 那你就是重要证人
[11:30] You can’t be in there. You know that. 所以你不能进去 你知道规矩的
[11:31] Stay here. 呆在这儿
[11:36] Look, what’s going on? 到底怎么回事
[11:38] Where’s Maeve? 梅芙在哪里
[11:39] We were hoping you knew. 我们以为你知道
[11:41] Why would I know? 我怎么会知道
[11:42] The same way that you knew that 那你两周前又怎么会
[11:43] she’d be at that restaurant two weeks ago. 知道她会去那家餐厅
[11:46] Care to explain? 可以解释一下吗
[11:48] When she went into hiding, she broke off the engagement. 她去藏身以前 宣布解除婚约
[11:51] I needed to see her, 我想见她
[11:52] to make sure she was all right. 确保她没遇上麻烦
[11:54] So I hired a private detective 于是我雇了私家侦探
[11:56] and he found her through her parents. 他通过她父母找到了她
[11:58] When she made the reservation, I showed up, too. 所以我才会出现在她预定的餐厅
[12:00] Why did you bring a friend? 你为什么带朋友去
[12:01] Because there was a psychopath after her, that’s why. 因为她被一个精神病死缠烂打
[12:04] For someone madly in love, 对于一个热恋中的人来说
[12:06] you sure moved on in a hurry. 你换人真够快的
[12:08] Maeve told me to. 是梅芙叫我这么做的
[12:11] And apparently she took her own advice. 很明显她也另寻新欢了
[12:13] Did that make you mad? 于是你就生气了吗
[12:14] Mad enough to hurt her? 气到去伤害她
[12:16] Mad enough to stalk the man that she was meeting? 气到跟踪她约会的那个男人
[12:23] There’s something over there on that table, 那边桌子上有个东西
[12:25] I’m gonna go get. 我要拿给你们看
[12:26] Don’t shoot me. 别对我开枪
[12:34] He sent these to us. 他寄给我们的
[12:36] The last month of our engagement. 就在我俩解除婚约的前一个月
[12:42] The fact is, 事实上
[12:43] I was being stalked, too. 我也被人跟踪了
[12:58] Excuse me, doctor. 打扰一下 博士
[13:01] Agent Hotchner said you were down from upstairs. 霍奇纳探员说你下来了
[13:04] Can, can you tell me what’s going on? 能不能告诉我发生什么事了
[13:07] We’ll be in touch, ma’am. 保持联系 女士
[13:10] Thank you. 谢谢
[13:14] All right, kid, talk to me. 好了 孩子 跟我说说吧
[13:17] I can tell you’re adding something up in your head. 我知道你正琢磨什么事呢
[13:18] What is it? 想什么呢
[13:20] 2412 2,412.
[13:24] It’s the number of hours we spent communicating, 我们一共交流过这么多个小时
[13:26] counting phone calls and letters. 包括电话和写信的时间
[13:30] That’s about 100 days. 大概有一百天
[13:32] 100.5. What if that’s all I get? 一百天半 如果没有下文了怎么办
[13:34] Well, it’s not. 肯定不会
[13:35] You can’t say that. 你不知道
[13:36] Yes, I can. 我知道
[13:38] Cause when we find her alive, 等我们找到她时
[13:41] and you finally get to lay your eyes on her, 等你终于能够一睹她芳容时
[13:44] what’s the first thing you’re gonna say to her? 你的开场白会是怎样的呢
[13:49] A couple of months ago we were getting off the phone 几个月之前 我们挂电话时
[13:51] and she said, 她说
[13:55] “Bye. Love you.” “再会 爱你”
[13:56] Just like that. 就这样
[13:58] “Bye. Love you.” “再会 爱你”
[14:04] I know it was just a slip, but– 我知道她只是随口一说 但
[14:06] But she said it, Reid. 但毕竟是从她嘴里说出来的 里德
[14:08] She said it. 她亲口说的
[14:12] You didn’t say it back to her, did you? 你没有回复她 对吗
[14:18] I was waiting for when we finally met. 我想等见面时亲口对她说
[14:25] Ok, I’m sharing something I haven’t told anyone. 这话我没对任何人说过
[14:27] Every time we have a stalking case, 每次我们调查跟踪案件时
[14:28] I think Rosanna Arquette. 我都会想到罗塞娜·阿奎特[演员]
[14:31] The whole Arquette family to choose from 姓阿奎特的那么多
[14:33] and you go with Rosanna. 你偏偏想到罗塞娜
[14:35] Of course I go with Rosanna, because Rosanna Arquette 我想到罗塞娜 是因为罗塞娜·阿奎特
[14:38] was the inspiration for two seminal songs of my childhood. 让我想起童年时两首意义重大的歌
[14:42] “Rosanna,” by Toto… Toto乐队的《罗塞娜》
[14:44] Obviously. 没错
[14:45] …and “In your eyes” by Peter Gabriel, 还有彼得·盖布瑞尔的《在你眼中》
[14:48] which gives one pause to think of the myriad of ways 让人忍不住去想象那无数种
[14:51] a man can be obsessed by a woman, 女人迷倒男人的方法
[14:53] and what is she doing in bed 以及她在床上
[14:56] to inspire that kind of obsession, and can she teach us? 让男人欲仙欲死 能教教我们就好了
[14:59] Because I want to know. 我好想知道
[15:00] Whoa. 天啊
[15:05] He went to town on that one. 他要抹去这个人
[15:07] Jj, is that… 小洁 那是
[15:12] I don’t get it. I mean, I see the message, 我不明白 虽然看得懂字面意思
[15:14] “I’m obliterating you,” “我正在忘掉你”
[15:14] but we already knew that. 但我们早就知道了
[15:16] No, see, it’s not about the message. 不 和内容无关
[15:17] It’s about the medium, what he used to draw on her face. 而是颜料 他在她脸上画的颜料
[15:20] Spence… 斯宾塞
[15:23] It’s black eyeliner. 这是黑色眼线液
[15:26] Stalker’s a woman. 跟踪狂是个女的
[15:27] That’s why she masked her voice on the phone. 难怪她在电话里要伪装自己的声音
[15:29] That’s why Maeve let her in to her loft. 难怪梅芙让她进了公寓
[15:31] She thought what we thought, 她和我们想的一样
[15:31] that her stalker was a man. 我们都以为那是个男人
[15:32] But the question is, how could this unsub 但问题是 嫌犯是怎么
[15:35] have known about Maeve and you? 认识你和梅芙的
[15:42] Hotch, 霍奇
[15:43] did you ever identify me to Bobby Putnam’s girlfriend? 你有没有告诉鲍比·普特南的女友我的名字
[15:45] – What? – Did you say my name to her? -什么 -你有没有对她提过我的名字
[15:46] Did you call me Dr. Reid or Agent Reid? 有没有说过里德博士或里德探员
[15:48] I never mentioned you at all. Why? 我从没提到过你 怎么了
[15:51] Excuse me, doctor. 打扰一下 博士
[15:54] I think I know who the unsub is. 我想我知道嫌犯是谁了
[15:57] Hey, honey. 宝贝
[16:00] You’re still thinking about him, aren’t you? 你还在想他 对吧
[16:03] Yes. 是的
[16:05] Are you sure that he was the one at the restaurant? 你确定他就是在餐馆的那个人吗
[16:09] Yes. 我确定
[16:12] He’s an FBI Agent. 他是联调局探员
[16:14] Interesting. 有趣
[16:16] I’m sorry. 抱歉
[16:18] I know I said I’d let this go. 我说过不再想这些的
[16:21] It’s OK, part of me want the answer 没事的 某种程度上我和你一样
[16:22] just as much as you do. 想知道答案
[16:26] Is that new? 这是新衣服吗
[16:29] Do you like it? 你喜欢吗
[16:31] I, um, I’ve never seen you dressed like that before. 我 我从没见你这么穿过
[16:33] No, you haven’t, in fact. 对 你确实没见过
[16:36] I’ve been waiting for months for you to notice me, 我等了你几个月 等你发现
[16:38] notice that I’m better, sexier, smarter than her. 我比她更优秀 更性感 更聪明
[16:42] It’s not until I debase myself, then you notice. 可竟然要等到我丑化自己 你才看得到
[16:45] What are you talking about? 你在说什么
[16:48] Do you like this, Bobby? 你喜欢这套衣服吗 鲍比
[16:50] Because you have seen it before. 你以前确实见过
[16:55] Is that… 这不是…
[16:57] Diane, 戴安
[16:59] Where did you get Maeve’s clothes? 你从哪拿的梅芙的衣服
[17:06] From her closet. 从她衣柜里拿的
[17:10] Right after I bashed her head in. 就在我打伤她的头之后
[17:16] She finally saw me, 她终于注意到我了
[17:19] just like you see me now. 就像你现在注意到我一样
[17:20] Take a look, Bobby. 看看吧 鲍比
[17:25] Take a good look. 好好看看
[17:34] What have we got? 有什么发现
[17:35] Well, she knew we were close, 她知道我们快查到她了
[17:36] so she came back for the fiance. 所以对未婚夫下手了
[17:38] Looks like they had a normal conversation, 他们似乎是随意地聊了会儿
[17:39] then she got violent. Same thing that happened to Maeve. 然后她袭击了他 梅芙的情况也是一样
[17:43] Hey, dollface, what do you got? 娃娃脸 有什么发现
[17:44] An identity that’s pure vapor. 一个虚无飘渺的身份
[17:46] Diane Huntington is a fake name. 戴安·亨廷顿是假名
[17:48] So is her address. 地址也是假的
[17:48] And all the phone conversations 她和鲍比的所有通话
[17:49] she had with Bobby were from a burner phone. 都是用一次性电话打的
[17:51] All right, keep digging and keep us posted. 好的 继续调查 有消息通知我们
[17:54] We need to rethink the profile, 我们得重新侧写
[17:56] reset everything that we know about Maeve 得从女人跟踪女人的视角
[17:58] through the prism of one woman stalking another. 重新审视关于梅芙的一切
[18:09] You know… 要知道
[18:11] I couldn’t understand it, Bobby. 我不明白 鲍比
[18:14] I really couldn’t. 真的不明白
[18:19] You could have had me. 你本可以拥有我
[18:22] Instead you wanted that. 但你却喜欢她
[18:25] Maeve? 梅芙
[18:27] I’m so sorry. 真的对不起
[18:30] Why are you doing this? 你为什么要这么做
[18:32] Why? 为什么
[18:33] Let’s just say 这么说吧
[18:34] she took something from me that I can’t get back. 她夺走了我的东西 我要不回来
[18:37] So I decided if I can’t have my life, 所以我决定 既然没法拥有自己的生活
[18:40] I’m gonna take hers. 那就夺走她的
[18:43] What is she talking about? 她在说什么
[18:45] I don’t know. I don’t–I don’t know who she is. 我不知道 我不知道她是谁
[18:49] After hunting her for ten months, 跟踪了她10个月
[18:52] after stealing her man, 抢走了她的男人
[18:54] I had to stop and say, what is so freakin’ special about her? 我停下来问自己 她到底有什么特别的
[19:00] I couldn’t see it. 我看不出来
[19:01] Until I saw… him. 直到我看到了…他
[19:04] Him who? 他是谁
[19:05] The night you followed her, I followed you. 你跟踪她的那一夜 我跟踪了你
[19:08] And I saw him. 我看到他了
[19:11] I want what they have. 我想要他们的一切
[19:14] I want him. 我想要他
[19:15] That’s why you’re doing this? 所以你才这么做吗
[19:16] Because of that stupid FBI Agent? 就因为那个白痴联调局探员吗
[19:18] That stupid FBI Agent is the reason why you’re still alive. 因为那个白痴探员你才能活到现在
[19:22] You’re gonna get her to tell me about him. 你得让她告诉我关于那个探员的事
[19:25] I don’t want to hear what she has to say. 我不想听到她要说的话
[19:31] But that wasn’t a request. 这可由不得你
[19:34] Ok, we know numbers on female stalkers are minimal. 我们知道女性跟踪狂很少
[19:36] Only 10% of all cases are female. 只占所有案件的10%
[19:38] All right, what tops the list of motivators? 首要动机有哪些
[19:40] Prior sexual intimacy. 性接触
[19:42] Erotomania? 色情狂
[19:44] No. Go the other direction. 不 往别的方向想
[19:45] Think female scorned. 想想一位女性受到鄙视
[19:47] We slept together. You broke up with me. 我们一起睡 你却和我分手
[19:49] Now I’ll do anything to get back with you. 现在我不惜一切代价让你回到我身边
[19:51] Reid, could that have fit Maeve? 里德 这和梅芙的情况相符吗
[19:53] Could she have possibly been in a relationship with this woman? 她有可能和这位女性交往吗
[19:57] No. No. 不 不可能
[19:59] Spence, this morning you didn’t know that she was engaged. 斯宾塞 今天早上你还不知道她已经订婚了
[20:02] Yeah, but the answer is no. 没错 但答案还是不可能
[20:04] And what’s the second-most common motivation? 那第二常见的动机呢
[20:06] Celebrity stalking. 跟踪名人
[20:08] That fits better. 这个更符合
[20:09] Well, how? She’s not famous. 为什么 她又不出名
[20:12] Maeve’s a star in her field, though. 梅芙在她的专业领域里可算是个明星
[20:14] That’s a stretch. 这么说有点勉强
[20:15] Celebrity stalkers are usually nonviolent. 名人跟踪狂一般不会涉及暴力行为
[20:17] You want to tell that to John Lennon, Rossi? 那约翰·列侬怎么说呢 罗西
[20:20] What was it that Mark David Chapman said after he shot him? 那个马克·大卫·查普曼射杀他后怎么说来着
[20:22] “It was like all of my nobody-ness “就好像无名小卒如我
[20:23] and all of his somebody-ness collided.” 碰撞到赫赫有名如他”
[20:26] Maeve is somebody, 梅芙确实赫赫有名
[20:27] and this bitch is nobody! 而那个婊子确实是无名小卒
[20:33] I’m sorry. I don’t know where that came from. 对不起 我不知道自己怎么会这样
[20:35] Um, I can’t be very helpful right now. I should leave. 我现在帮不上忙 还是不待在这了
[20:37] Reid. Reid, yes, you can. 里德 里德 你能帮上忙
[20:39] You have 100.5 days of communication with the girl 你和这个女孩交流了100.5天
[20:41] and your brain lets you recall every word verbatim. 而你的大脑能让你回忆起每一个词
[20:43] She probably revealed details about the unsub to you 她可能向你透露过嫌犯的细节
[20:46] and neither of you even noticed. 而你俩都没有注意到
[20:48] There’s too much of it 实在太多了
[20:48] and I can’t sort through it with any clarity. 我现在一团浆糊 没办法理清楚
[20:50] And pick one of us, someone will go through with you. 从我们中挑一个人 陪你一起回忆
[20:57] Blake. 布莱克
[20:58] Ok. 没问题
[21:00] Let’s get out of here. 我们去其他地方
[21:05] You wanna talk here? 你想在这儿谈吗
[21:07] Yep. 对
[21:09] You play? 你会下棋
[21:11] Yeah, I know my way around a board, 我知道点皮毛
[21:13] but… that’s not the point. 但这不是重点
[21:15] I want you to focus here and not on my questions. 我要你把注意集中在棋上 而非我的问题上
[21:19] So, let’s try this out. 我们来试试
[21:22] When you think of Maeve, 当你想起梅芙时
[21:23] what’s the first thing that comes to mind? 浮上脑海的第一件事是什么
[21:25] Thomas Merton. 托马斯·默顿
[21:27] What about him? 关于他的什么
[21:28] In her letters, 她写的信上
[21:29] she will always sign up with a quote 总会在结尾引用一句
[21:31] from one of her favorite philosophers. 她喜欢的哲学家所说的话
[21:33] Camus, Voltaire, Plato. 加缪 伏尔泰 柏拉图
[21:35] When we had the near miss at the restaurant a couple of weeks ago, 几周前我们在餐厅差点见到那次
[21:38] she left me a book 她留下一本书
[21:39] with a quote by Thomas Merton written inside. 扉页上写着托马斯·默顿的话
[21:45] It said “Love is our true destiny. “命中注定我们相爱
[21:48] “We do not find the meaning of life by ourselves alone. 我们不该独自找寻生命的意义
[21:52] We find it with another.” 而应陪伴彼此一起找寻”
[21:55] Then… 那么
[21:57] Thomas Merton was her way of saying good-bye. 托马斯·默顿是她说再见的方式
[22:01] Yeah. 是的
[22:02] So, 现在
[22:03] let’s talk about this. Hmm? 我们来谈谈这个
[22:06] Because this I didn’t expect. 我没想到会有这个
[22:08] Oh, I’m sorry. Let me catch you up. 对不起 我来告诉你是什么情况
[22:11] I found these letters in Maeve’s loft, 我在梅芙的阁楼里发现了这些信
[22:12] and I guess she didn’t get around to sending this one, 我猜她没空把信寄出去
[22:14] and…it’s really good. 写得真是太好了
[22:18] “About the blindfold today, 今天说起的眼罩
[22:20] I can’t wait to use it.” 我已经迫不及待想使用了
[22:24] Blindfold. 眼罩
[22:25] You know, I thought I knew your fiancee. 我以为我了解你的未婚妻
[22:28] But I guess she’s kinkier than we thought. 但看来她比我们想的变态得多
[22:30] It’s not what you think. 不是你想的那样
[22:32] “It’s not what you think” is girl code 不是你想的那样 这是女孩的暗语
[22:35] for “It’s exactly what you think.” 意思是 正如你想的那样
[22:37] No, it’s not what you think. 不 不是那么回事
[22:39] Did you sleep with him? 你和他上床了吗
[22:41] I never even saw him. 我还没见过他
[22:43] Why risk your life to meet him? 为什么不顾危险去见他
[22:46] I’ve been alone for so long, I just wanted to be with somebody. 我孤身一人太久了 只是想有人陪在身边
[22:49] You could have been with Bobby. 你可以和鲍比在一起
[22:50] It was different with him. 和他在一起感觉不同
[22:52] Different how? 怎么不同
[22:55] He was just… 他只是
[22:56] He was just what, Maeve? 他只是什么 梅芙
[22:59] When we would talk, I would… 我们聊天的时候 我会
[23:02] It was effortless? 完全不用费劲
[23:04] That is so interesting. 太有趣了
[23:07] Really. 真的
[23:08] So if you two had this deep connection 如果你俩有如此深的心灵联结
[23:10] where you’re talking in your own code, 可以用你们之间的暗语聊天
[23:12] why do you think the unsub would attack the fiance first? 那嫌犯为什么会先对她的未婚夫下手呢
[23:15] I don’t know, access, maybe. 我不知道 也许是更方便吧
[23:17] No, something links the two of you in the unsub’s mind. 不 嫌犯把你们两个联系在了一起
[23:21] She wants to destroy anyone maeve had a romantic relationship with? 她想要毁掉任何和梅芙交往过的人
[23:25] It could be jealousy or revenge. 可能是嫉妒或是报复
[23:28] Maybe Maeve got in the way of one of her old relationships? 也许梅芙曾破坏过她的感情生活
[23:31] It’s just not her. 她不是那样的人
[23:34] You see, when men cheat, 你知道 男人不忠
[23:36] It’s below the belt. 是下身作祟
[23:38] But when women cheat, 而女人不忠
[23:40] It’s above the neck. 则是精神上的
[23:42] No. We were broken up. 不 我们当时已经分手了
[23:43] I never cheated on you. 我从没对你不忠过
[23:44] But you didn’t love me. 但你从未爱过我
[23:46] Not like that. 没那样爱过
[23:49] Now you know how I felt, 现在你知道我的感受了
[23:51] to be ignored, cast aside. 被人忽视 丢在一旁
[23:55] It’s not fun, is it? 不好玩 对吧
[23:56] Just let us go, D 放我们走 D
[23:58] What else do you want? 你还想怎样
[24:01] Did you guys ever compare lists? 你们互相坦白过情史吗
[24:04] The different people you dated? 各自约会过什么样的人
[24:07] I remembered 4th, 3:40 p.m., 我记得四号下午三点四十
[24:09] I asked her if she dated a lot growing up. 我问她有没有和很多人交往过
[24:12] No way. 当然没有
[24:14] Do you know how many friday nights I had 你知道有多少个周五晚上
[24:15] where it was just me and a microscope? 只有一台显微镜陪在我身边吗
[24:18] I thought that was just me. 我以为只有我才那样
[24:20] Oh, come on. 得了
[24:21] Girls must have adored you at high school. 高中时期女孩们肯定都迷恋你
[24:24] I was 12, it’s kind of confusing 12岁那年 我收到了喜欢的女孩
[24:28] once I got the note from this girl I had a crash on. 写给我的小纸条 当时觉得很困惑
[24:32] She thought I was cute 她觉得我很可爱
[24:33] but would only meet me if I wore a blindfold. 但一定要我把眼睛蒙上才肯见我
[24:36] I did. And she took my shirt off. 我照办了 然后她把我的上衣脱了
[24:40] That’s when I heard the laughter. 接着我就听到了哄笑声
[24:42] Most of the senior class was in there. 四年级的人差不多都在场
[24:45] Oh, it sounds awful. 太恶毒了
[24:48] Maeve thought so, too. 梅芙也是这么说的
[24:49] When we finally meet, 等以后我们见了面
[24:51] I’m gonna make blindfolds fun again. 我会让你重新喜欢上蒙眼游戏的
[24:54] You had him eating out of the palm of your hand every Sunday 一到周日 你就能让他对你言听计从
[24:58] and he never even saw your face. 他却连你长什么样都不知道
[25:00] I have to admit that takes skill. 你还真有能耐啊
[25:04] That takes finesse. 手段不错
[25:08] How’d you do it? 你是怎么做到的
[25:11] Hello! 听见没有
[25:12] Doctor, are you in there? 博士 想什么呢
[25:16] Seriously? 真不肯说
[25:18] OK. Fine. 行 好样的
[25:21] Just tell her. 你就告诉她吧
[25:24] There was a moment when you had him 有那么一刻 他迷上你了
[25:27] and you knew you had him. 你也知道他迷上你了
[25:29] What was it? 是什么时候
[25:32] Euclidean Geometry. 欧式几何
[25:36] There’s this thing called the Penrose Triangle. 有个概念叫做”潘洛斯三角形”
[25:40] He told me a story 他给我讲了个故事
[25:41] about how he tried to build one when he was 8. 说他八岁的时候想造这么个东西
[25:43] This better get sexy quick. I’m getting bored. 废话快说 快听不下去了
[25:45] You can’t build it. 这东西是造不出来的
[25:46] It’s an impossible physical structure. 它在物理结构上是不可能实现的
[25:48] It only exists in conceptual geometry. 只存在于概念几何中
[25:50] But I said, 可当时我说
[25:51] every Penrose Triangle has its thorns. 每个潘玫瑰三角形都是带刺的
[25:56] And he laughed. 他笑了
[25:58] It’s just a stupid pun. 不过就是个无聊的双关语
[26:01] But he laughed. 他却笑了
[26:04] That’s it. 原来如此
[26:07] What about co-workers? 会不会是同事
[26:10] Maeve was the only female doctor at Mendel University. 梅芙是孟德尔大学唯一的女博士
[26:12] What was it like for her? 她的生活会是怎样的呢
[26:14] She once spoke about the awkwardness 她有次提过 学院实验室里
[26:15] of being the only woman in the department. 只有她一个女的 感觉挺不自在的
[26:18] When men are jealous of your success in the lab, 男人嫉妒你取得的研究成果
[26:20] they want it for themselves. 因为他们自己也想取得那些成就
[26:22] But women want it so you can’t have it. 而女人想得到这些成就是为了不让你得到
[26:25] Sometimes this institution turns us against each other. 有时候这种生理机制让我们自相残杀
[26:29] What if the unsub worked there but wasn’t a doctor? 嫌犯会不会在那里工作 但不是博士
[26:31] What if she was a grad student 她会不会是个研究生
[26:32] maybe working on her Ph.D. there. 在那里攻读博士学位
[26:34] Yeah, but how could Maeve miss her? 有可能 但梅芙怎么会没想到她呢
[26:36] Each of the doctors has their own project. 每个博士都有各自的项目
[26:38] Each project has it’s own team of research assistants. 而每个项目都有自己的助理研究员团队
[26:39] They don’t mingle, but they’d be the first applicants 这是分开的 但在有职位空缺时
[26:41] for an open position. 他们会是第一申请人
[26:42] And if Maeve rejected her thesis, 如果是梅芙毙了她的论文
[26:44] the unsub would take it personally. 嫌犯可能会怀恨在心
[26:46] And that rejection has become an obsession to possess. 就因为那一毙 她的痴迷转为了占有欲
[26:52] I want to see what he sees. 我倒要看看他看上了你什么
[26:55] He sees you as his equal. 他觉得和你棋逢对手
[26:57] That’s it, isn’t it? 是不是
[26:58] I just–I have to let him see that I’m on your level. 我要让他知道 我不会输给你
[27:01] Great. You figured it out. 太好了 你总算明白了
[27:04] Now, please, will you let us go? 现在可以放我们走了吧 求你了
[27:07] No. 不行
[27:10] No. 不行
[27:11] I have to show her that I can take everything that she has. 我要让她看看她拥有的一切 我也可以有
[27:15] Then she’s going to remember me. 到时她就能记住我是谁了
[27:18] You, however, are superfluous. 而你不过是个累赘
[27:23] I’m sorry, Bobby. 很抱歉 鲍比
[27:25] You’ve always been the runner-up in this pageant. 你永远都只是这出戏的配角
[27:27] Wait. Wait. 等等 等等
[27:29] – Please. Please… – Don’t hurt him. -求你了 求求你 -不要伤害他
[27:31] – Please! – Don’t hurt him. -求求你 -不要伤害他
[27:44] Her name is Diane Turner. 她叫戴安·特纳
[27:45] She worked as a research assistant at Mendel University 曾在孟德尔大学当助理研究员
[27:48] while Maeve was there. 那时候梅芙也在那儿
[27:49] Did she apply a Ph.D. there? 她在那里申请过博士学位吗
[27:50] Yeah. She was one of a bunch of internal applicants 申请过 有好几个内部申请被拒了
[27:52] that got rejected. 她是其中之一
[27:54] Looks like she left not long after Maeve. 好像梅芙离开不久她也离开了
[27:56] Correct. She now works at a local junior college. 没错 她现在在当地一所大专工作
[27:59] Dave, you, Reid, and JJ take the residence. 戴夫 你和里德 小洁去她住处
[28:01] Blake and Morgan, take the campus. 布莱克和摩根去学校
[28:02] What was her doctoral thesis about? 她的博士论文写的是什么
[28:04] It says here, “Spontaneous Cellular Death in Suicide Patients.” 题目是《自杀倾向者体内细胞的自发死亡》
[28:08] There’s a suicidal ideation again. 又是自杀构想
[28:10] Except cells don’t behave that way. 但细胞不会有这种反应
[28:11] Why is she so obsessed with it? 她为什么这么痴迷于此
[28:28] You still don’t remember who I am, do you? 你还是记不起我是谁 对吧
[28:32] No. 想不起
[28:34] I’ve tried and tried to remember and I can’t. 我绞尽脑汁还是想不起来
[28:38] But whatever it is I did to you, I’m sorry. 但是无论我对你做了什么 我很抱歉
[28:41] Forgive me. Tell me what it is you want me to say to you 原谅我 告诉我你想要我说什么
[28:45] and I will say it. 我会说的
[28:47] I just want this to be over. 我只希望这一切快点结束
[28:50] I can do that. 可以
[29:06] You just have to do something for me first. 不过你得先为我做件事
[29:21] Get up there. 站上去
[29:25] Why? 为什么
[29:27] Do it. 照做
[29:39] Why don’t you just kill me? 为什么不干脆杀了我
[29:42] I want to see if you’ll jump. 我想看看你会不会跳
[29:44] It’s my theory that when you make a decision to give up 我有个理论 当人们决定放弃自己的时候
[29:49] that the cells in your body start to die. 他们身体里的细胞就会开始死亡
[29:52] Can you feel it? 感觉到了吗
[29:53] Your whole body beginning to decay. 你的全身开始衰竭
[29:56] It makes it easier to want to kill yourself. 这让你更容易自杀
[29:59] Go. Go ahead, prove my theory. 去吧 去证实我的理论
[30:04] I remember you. 我想起你是谁了
[30:13] Clear! 安全
[30:16] Clear. 安全
[30:22] Is this a shrine to her dead parents? 这里是供奉她已逝双亲的圣坛吗
[30:28] Her parents committed suicide. 她的父母双双自杀
[30:31] That explains her obsession. 这解释了她所着迷的原因
[30:33] Guys, she is watching us. 伙计们 她在监视我们
[30:38] – Garcia. – What you got, mama grizzly? -加西亚 -灰熊妈妈 你找到了什么
[30:40] There’s a web cam in here. Can you hack the feed? 这有一个网络摄像头 你能黑掉它吗
[30:44] I read your thesis, didn’t I? 我看过你的论文
[30:46] You turned me down because you couldn’t handle the competition. 你毙了我的论文 因为你无法竞争
[30:49] No. I turned you down because your testing was flawed. 不 我没给通过是因为你的测试有瑕疵
[30:52] It was not flawed! 并没有瑕疵
[30:58] Your sample was biased, 你的样本有偏向性
[31:00] you included your parents. 你用你的父母作为范例
[31:02] The science was sound. 我的理论很合理
[31:05] You didn’t even read the whole thing, did you? 你根本没读完 对不对
[31:07] No, I did. I did. 我读完了 真的
[31:08] I did read it. 我读完了
[31:10] And do you know what I thought after I was finished? 你知道我对这论文怎么看吗
[31:14] I thought, whoever wrote this has suffer a tragedy. 我认为笔者经历了非同寻常的苦难
[31:18] And I felt sorry for your loss. 我对你的遭遇深感遗憾
[31:20] But you don’t get a Ph.D. 但你不会因为命运多舛
[31:21] just because something bad happened to you. 就能拿到博士学位
[31:23] No. 不
[31:25] You just couldn’t see it? 你就是意识不到
[31:26] You can’t see that I’m a genius! 你看不出我是个天才
[31:30] Genius? Do you know what genius is? 天才 知道什么是天才吗
[31:33] I know that I am one. 我知道我就是
[31:35] Maybe. 也许吧
[31:38] Maybe you do have that gift. 也许你是有天赋
[31:41] Maybe your theory could have had merit. 也许你的理论很有潜力
[31:44] But we don’t know. 但我们现在无法得知
[31:45] Because genius isn’t just one good idea 因为想成为天才并不只需要灵光一现
[31:48] or one successful experiment, Diane. 或是某一次实验的成功 戴安
[31:51] Genius is work. 天才来源于勤奋
[31:53] Thousands of hours of work. 夜以继日的努力
[31:57] She’s spoofing the IP address 她使用了假IP地址
[31:59] and she’s encrypted the feed. 而且把信息加了密
[32:01] In other words, like layman’s terms, this is gonna take a while. 换个说法 通俗点说就是我需要点时间
[32:04] What are you doing? 你在干什么
[32:05] Making a deal. 做笔交易
[32:07] That’s why you didn’t make it. 所以你没有成功
[32:09] You didn’t do the work. 你没有努力
[32:11] But you could. 但是你可以的
[32:13] Yeah, you could do the work. 你可以去努力
[32:18] I’ll help you. 我会帮你的
[32:22] Get on the ledge. 站上去
[32:25] Now! 快点
[32:26] No. If you’re gonna kill me, you kill me. 不 如果你想杀了我 就动手吧
[32:29] But I am not jumping. 我是不会跳的
[32:30] Because I want to live long enough to see Spencer arrest you. 我要亲眼见证斯宾塞将你绳之以法
[32:53] Spencer has a different idea. 斯宾塞另有想法
[32:59] Hello. 喂
[33:00] It’s me. 是我
[33:02] Are you ok? 你没事吧
[33:03] She killed Bobby. 她杀了鲍比
[33:05] Are you ok? 你怎么样
[33:06] Yeah. 我没事
[33:07] I’ve got a concussion and some bruising, but I’m ok. 脑震荡 还有点擦伤 但没什么事
[33:11] Can I talk to her? 我可以和她讲几句话吗
[33:14] No. She’s listening. 不行 但她在听
[33:17] Good. 很好
[33:18] But I want to meet her. I need to see her face to face. 我想见她 面对面地说
[33:20] She has a message she wants me to give you. 她让我给你传个话
[33:22] What is it? 什么
[33:23] The message is, she left you a present. 她说 她给你留了个礼物
[33:27] And if you want to find it, it’s easy as pie. 如果你想找 对你来说易如反掌
[33:30] What does that mean? I don’t understand what that means. 什么意思 我不知道她在说什么
[33:33] Neither do I. 我也不知道
[33:34] Spencer, it’s a trap. 斯宾塞 这是个陷阱
[33:35] If you come here, she’s gonna kill you! 你来这儿 她就会杀了你
[33:38] I need a map of D.C. 我需要华盛顿的地图
[33:41] This is Diane Turner’s apartment. 这里是戴安·特纳的公寓
[33:43] This is the nearest cell tower her phone call to me pinged off of, 这是离她最近的手机信号发射塔
[33:46] which means this is the circle that Maeve was telling me about. 也就是说这是梅芙告诉我的范围
[33:49] What circle? 什么范围
[33:50] It was a clue in Diane’s message. 戴安的信息里有线索
[33:51] Finding her would be as easy as pie. 找她易如反掌[pie音同π]
[33:53] Only she wasn’t referring to the food, 但她指的不是食物[派]
[33:55] she was referring to… 而是指
[33:58] π Pi.
[33:59] Why would Diane give you a clue? 戴安为什么要给我们线索
[34:00] Maeve made a similar pun once. 梅芙曾经用过一个双关语
[34:02] Now Diane wants me to see her the same way, 戴安想让我也这样看待她
[34:03] but brilliant, the smartest girl in the room. 她希望自己智慧非凡 聪明绝顶
[34:05] All right, assuming that Diane has a secondary location, 好吧 假设戴安有第二个落脚点
[34:08] where in the circle would she hold Maeve? 她会把梅芙藏在这个范围内的哪里
[34:09] She’d need a building that would allow for privacy and control, 她需要一个可控且隐蔽的建筑
[34:11] a closed garage for prisoner transfer… 离车库很近 方便转移
[34:13] If she’s copying Maeve’s life, 如果她要复制梅芙的生活
[34:14] it might be someplace close to Maeve’s apartment. 那就会在梅芙的公寓附近
[34:16] There’s nothing in Diane’s name. 戴安名下没有结果
[34:17] Well, what about Maeve’s name, or even Bobby’s? 那梅芙名下呢 也查查鲍比
[34:19] Maybe she forged his signature. 也许她仿造了他的签名
[34:20] Nope. 还是没有
[34:21] What about Diane’s parents? 戴安的父母呢
[34:23] Yes. Yes. Diane rented a 有了 戴安用她父母的名字
[34:25] loft right next to Maeve’s in her parents’ name. 租了梅芙家旁边的一个阁楼
[34:27] Reid. 里德
[34:29] I can’t let you be a part of this takedown. 这次行动你不能参加
[34:31] We don’t have a choice. If I don’t go in there, Maeve is dead. 我必须去 如果我不去 梅芙就死定了
[34:33] And if you do, you’re dead. 如果你去 你就死定了
[34:35] Hotch, we’ve known from the beginning 霍奇 一开始我们就知道
[34:36] she’s on a murder-suicide mission, 她在谋划一起自杀式谋杀案
[34:37] but we never stopped to ask why she’s on that mission. 但我们从没停下来想想她为什么这么做
[34:40] We know now that it’s because she wants recognition, 现在我们知道这是因为她渴望认同
[34:41] the type of recognition she thinks Maeve gets, 她认为梅芙得到的那种认同
[34:44] and I can give her that. 而我能给她这一切
[34:45] How? 怎么给
[34:46] I’m gonna tell her that I love her. 我要跟她说我爱她
[35:03] Hang on. I got a box on the steps. 等一下 台阶上有个盒子
[35:05] That’s the gift. 是那个礼物
[35:22] What is that, a blindfold? 那是眼罩吗
[35:24] Take your gun and vest off. 卸下武器 脱掉防弹背心
[35:28] Now come in alone. 独自进来
[35:30] Reid. 里德
[35:57] Put it on. 蒙上
[36:04] Can I take the blindfold off? 我能把眼罩摘下来吗
[36:06] No. 不行
[36:14] Hello. 你好
[36:18] I was hoping you’d figure out my riddle. 我一直希望你能解开我的谜语
[36:20] I mean, I knew you would. 我知道你一定能解开
[36:23] The fun was just how fast you’d do it. 乐趣在于有多快
[36:27] Oh, there’s some brains, too. 挺有智慧嘛
[36:30] It took me a long time. 花了我很长时间
[36:31] To be honest, i was distracted by your thesis. 老实说 你的论文让我分神了
[36:36] You read my thesis? 你看了我的论文
[36:38] I did. You know, I think your writing 是的 我觉得你的论文水平
[36:40] puts you on the same plane as Jonas Salk. 堪比乔纳斯·索尔克
[36:40] 美国实验医学家 病毒学家 发现并制造出首例安全有效的脊髓灰质炎疫苗
[36:43] I’ve already sent it to the NIH. 我已经把它寄给国家卫生研究所了
[36:45] Flattery is not gonna get you out of this. 拍马屁也救不了你
[36:47] I know what’s waiting for me outside. 我知道外面是什么情况
[36:49] I’ve arranged for your freedom. 我已经安排好了 保你自由
[36:50] The federal government doesn’t make deals with people like me. 联邦政府才不会跟我这样的人做交易
[36:53] Not true. Nazi scientists were recruited for the Manhattan project. 你错了 曼哈顿计划就雇了纳粹科学家
[36:57] Mafia bosses are regularly put into witness protection. 黑手党老大会定期受到证人保护
[36:59] If what you have is valuable enough, 如果你手中的东西足够有价值
[37:02] the federal government will work with you. 联邦政府就会跟你合作
[37:04] And what you have is very valuable. 而你拥有的确实珍贵
[37:07] And what do I have, doctor? 我拥有什么 博士
[37:09] You have a brain that doesn’t play by normal societal rules. 你有一个不按正常社会规则运作的大脑
[37:13] And I know that all your life 我知道在你的生活中
[37:14] the people you care about the most keep leaving. 你最在乎的人一个个离你而去
[37:18] There’s a part of you that thinks it’s because of that brain. 你内心隐隐认为是你脑子的原因
[37:20] Well, I’m here because I’m not going to leave you. 我来这里是因为我不会离开你
[37:26] I’m here because… 我来这里是因为
[37:29] I just… hope that I can get the chance. 我只想…有次机会
[37:32] Chance of what? 什么机会
[37:33] To be with you. 跟你在一起的机会
[37:39] Me for her. That was the deal, right? 我来换她 交易如此 对吗
[37:42] You’re choosing me over her? 我不选她而选我
[37:48] Diane, how could it be anyone else? 戴安 我怎么会选其他人呢
[37:51] Prove it. 证明给我看
[37:53] All right. How? 好 要怎么做
[37:56] Say it again. 再说一遍
[37:58] This time say it to her face. 这次当着她的面说
[38:10] I don’t love you. 我不爱你
[38:14] Sorry. 对不起
[38:17] I understand. 我明白
[38:23] I don’t need her anymore. 我不需要她了
[38:27] Kill her and she won’t have 杀了她 她就不用面对
[38:28] to live with the fact that you’re smarter. 你更聪明的现实了
[38:33] Let her live with her irrelevancy. 让她活着吧 反正她无关紧要
[38:50] I just want her to see one more thing. 我只想让她再见证一件事
[39:14] Liar. 骗子
[39:17] Liar! 骗子
[39:20] – Shots fired! – Let’s go! -开枪了 -行动
[39:30] Stay back! Stay back! Stay back! 退后 退后 退后
[39:32] Stay back, stay back! 退后 退后
[39:37] Diane, Diane, there’s still a way out of this. 戴安 戴安 还有解决办法
[39:41] You never wanted me. 你从来都没有喜欢过我
[39:42] Never! 从来都没有
[39:44] You lied! 你骗人
[39:45] I didn’t. 我没有
[39:45] Diane, I offered you a deal and you can still take it. 戴安 我提出的交易你还可以接受
[39:48] Me for her. Let me take her place. 我来换她 让我替她
[39:51] You would do that? 你真愿意这么做
[39:53] Yes. 是
[39:54] You would kill yourself for her? 你愿意为了她牺牲自己
[39:56] Yes. 是
[39:59] Thomas Merton. 托马斯·默顿
[40:02] Who’s Thomas Merton? 托马斯·默顿是谁
[40:04] He knows. 他知道
[40:06] He knows. 他知道
[40:07] Who’s Thomas Merton? 托马斯·默顿是谁
[40:08] Who is he? 他是谁
[40:10] He’s the one thing you can never take from us. 那是你永远无法从我们之间夺走的东西
[40:16] No. 不
[40:18] Wait. 不要
犯罪心理

Post navigation

Previous Post: 犯罪心理(Criminal Minds)第8季第11集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 犯罪心理(Criminal Minds)第8季第13集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme