英文名称:The Queen's Corgi
年代:2019
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[06:02] | Stay in line Rex | 别乱跑 雷克斯 |
[06:04] | Sorry Nelson, | 对不起 尼尔森 |
[06:05] | I must show Her Majesty something important. | 我有重要的东西一定要给女王看 |
[06:09] | Watch your step Philip. | 菲利普 走路小心点 |
[06:12] | Oh Rexy…What a fluffy tummy! | 小雷雷 可爱的毛肚肚 |
[06:15] | Oh yes | 对 |
[06:17] | Just here. | 就是这里痒 |
[06:21] | Blasted mutt! | 这只臭狗 |
[06:23] | Dreadful no manners! | 一点教养也没有 |
[06:26] | Will he never learn? | 他就是学不会 |
[06:34] | What can I say? | 我能说什么呢 |
[06:35] | That’s what you get, when you’re Top Dog. | 皇家一等犬就是有这种礼遇 |
[06:39] | Oh Rex, you are incorrigible! | 雷克斯 你真是没救了 |
[06:41] | In my day | 我年轻的时候 |
[06:43] | there was more to being Top Dog than nuzzling and fluffing. | 皇家一等犬不是只要洗蓬蓬撒娇就行了 |
[06:46] | Oh really, Nelson? | 喔 是喔 尼尔森 |
[06:48] | Did I tell you about the time I discovered the fire at Windsor Castle | 我有跟你说过我发现温莎城堡失火 |
[06:51] | and led the Royal family to safety? | 然后救了皇室一家人的命吗 |
[06:55] | Only about three hundred times. | 大概只说了三百遍而已 |
[06:58] | Selfless acts of courage | 要懂得勇敢 无私 |
[07:01] | that’s what it means to be Top Dog! | 才够格当皇家一等犬 |
[07:04] | Yes, we all know you’re a hero, Nelson. | 是啊 大家都知道你很英勇 尼尔森 |
[07:08] | But could you never do this!? | 可是你会这招吗 |
[07:15] | Oh, what an outrageous, | 我的老天 |
[07:17] | irresistible puppy. | 这只狗狗简直萌翻天 |
[07:19] | I do what I can. | 我尽量喽 |
[07:20] | Dogs today | 现在的狗啊 |
[07:21] | you don’t appreciate how lucky you are! | 根本不晓得自己好狗命 |
[07:23] | You know, | 知道吧 |
[07:24] | I am so popular, Her Majesty is putting my picture | 我的人气旺到肖像商品数不完 |
[07:27] | on a mug, | 像马克杯 |
[07:30] | smart phone cases, key fobs, mouse pads, | 手机壳 钥匙圈 滑鼠垫 |
[07:32] | cards, ballons, slippers, | 扑克牌 气球 拖鞋 |
[07:35] | underpants, soap, pen, caps, umbrella, | 内裤 笔 帽子 雨伞 |
[07:37] | toilet brush | 还有马桶刷 |
[07:39] | and best of all, | 最厉害的是 |
[07:40] | on the side of the Royal Train. | 连皇家列车都放了一整面 |
[07:44] | Very impressive… | 真是了不起 |
[07:48] | Alright everyone. | 好了 大家打起精神 |
[07:50] | Tails upwe’ve got a State visit! | 我们有国事访问 |
[07:51] | You been at the brandy again, Margaret? | 玛格丽特 你又偷喝酒了 |
[07:53] | Certainly not, | 当然没有 |
[07:55] | look for yourselves. | 你们自己看啊 |
[07:56] | It’s the President of the United States! | 我想是美国总统来了 |
[07:59] | Let’s go! | 快走吧 |
[07:59] | Hold on, we have not been sent for yet! | 等一下 还没有人请我们出场 |
[08:02] | When you’re the top dog, you know you’re wanted! | 但身为皇家一等犬是一定要出场的 |
[08:06] | Maybe, we should all go. | 我看大家一起去吧 |
[08:21] | Send for the Royal Corgis! | 请皇家柯基出场 |
[08:24] | Send for the Royal Corgis! | 请皇家柯基出场 |
[08:26] | The Royal cor… whoa!!! | 请皇家柯基 |
[08:28] | Last one there’s a mongrel. Whoops! | 跑最后的不是皇家人 |
[08:35] | Someone give me a hand! | 谁用手拉我一把啊 |
[08:37] | You already got one! Ha, ha! | 手就在你头上 |
[08:40] | Coming through, | 借过 |
[08:41] | eat my dust, Rex! | 在后面看我的屁屁吧 雷克斯 |
[08:53] | Show some manners, will you! | 你有点教养好吗 |
[08:55] | Out of my way… Ladies first! | 让开 女士优先 |
[09:09] | Not me. No my fault. | 不是我 不是我的错 |
[09:11] | Wasn’t us. | 不是我们 |
[09:12] | It’s them. | 是他们害的 |
[09:15] | Heeeeere we are. | 我们到了 |
[09:16] | How nice to see you Mr.President. | 总统先生 很高兴见到你 |
[09:19] | Fantastic little place you got here Liz. | 阿莉 你这个小地方很不错喔 |
[09:22] | It’s so… how to say… | 这里也太 怎么说呢 |
[09:25] | understated. | 不够气派 |
[09:26] | Boy? That Corgi is ugly! | 天啊 那只柯基是丑八怪 |
[09:29] | I’ve sniffed prettier bottoms. | 我闻过更漂亮的屁屁 |
[09:31] | Pity the poor chap who winds up with that creature! | 谁跟她凑成堆 谁就倒大楣 |
[09:34] | Not exactly an oil painting yourself, Nelson. | 拜托 尼尔森 你自己也没多帅 |
[09:38] | An honour to meet you, Ma’am. | 女王 真是幸会 |
[09:40] | Royal selfie. Cheeeese steaaaaak! | 皇室自拍 说西瓜甜不甜 |
[09:44] | And who, pray, is this delightful little moppet? | 请问这位可爱的小女生是谁啊 |
[09:48] | That’s the First Lady, Ma’am. | 女王 这是第一夫人 |
[09:50] | No I meant the… | 不是 我指的是狗 |
[09:53] | Oh, dis is our beautiful pet dog, Mitzy, Your Majesty. | 这位是我们的美女狗狗肯德姬 女王 |
[09:57] | Original from zee great state of Texasssss. | 而她的老家可是在伟大的德州呢 |
[10:01] | She’s delightfull. | 她好可爱 |
[10:03] | We’re going to find a mate for her. | 我们要替她找个伴 |
[10:04] | Only problem is, | 但问题是 |
[10:06] | sourcing the right dog. | 够格的狗不好找 |
[10:07] | We want only the best, the very best. | 我们只要最好最优秀的狗 |
[10:09] | Perhaps she might like one of mine. | 说不定她看得上我的一只柯基 |
[10:13] | The match could help cement our ‘special relationship’ | 这桩婚事能建立英美的友谊桥梁 |
[10:16] | Vhat a vonderfull idea! | 喔 真是个好主意 |
[10:19] | Alright then Mitzy, grab some puppy. | 好 肯德姬 去挑只狗狗 |
[10:22] | Erm… alright then. | 好吧 |
[10:23] | So what we got here? | 好 来看看吧 |
[10:26] | Too old, | 欧吉桑 |
[10:28] | this one’s a girl, | 这是女生吧 |
[10:30] | too boring. | 太无趣啦 |
[10:31] | I beg you pardon. | 真不好意思啊 |
[10:33] | Hmmm, You’re cute and fluffy. | 你又萌又蓬 |
[10:36] | Oooh, hmmm, yeah… | 好喔 |
[10:39] | You’ll do. | 就是你了 |
[10:40] | I think she has eye on this vun. | 我觉得肯德姬看上这只了 |
[10:44] | Oh Rexyyou lucky boy! | 小雷雷 你出运了 |
[10:46] | We’ve found you a girlfriend! | 我们替你找到女朋友喽 |
[10:48] | Girlfriend?! | 女朋友 |
[10:49] | Take me, stud muffin! | 带我走吧 小鲜肉 |
[10:52] | Errn… I don’t suppose we can we have a recount? | 我们可以重来吗 |
[10:54] | Charlie… help! | 查理 救救我 |
[10:56] | What can I say, | 我能说什么呢 |
[10:58] | apparently you’re the chosen one! | 她虽然已经看上你了 |
[11:02] | Oh, I do love a Royal Wedding. | 我很爱皇室婚礼 |
[11:05] | I don’t want to end up with her- | 我不想跟她在一起 |
[11:07] | She’s… | 她 |
[11:08] | Terrifying? | 吓死人吗 |
[11:11] | You said it, Charlie. Ouch, aw… | 就是说啊 查理 |
[11:14] | Careful. That hurts. | 小心 好痛喔 |
[11:16] | Here come’s the bride, consider suicide! | 百年好合 惨到跳河 |
[11:21] | What if I say I’m not interested? | 我可以说我没兴趣吗 |
[11:23] | I don’t think she’ll take no for an answer, Rex! | 雷克斯 我觉得她才不会甩你 |
[11:27] | There’s got to be a waaaayy… | 一定有办法闪掉 |
[11:30] | Not so cocky now are we! | 你一秒变俗辣了吧 |
[11:32] | Come along, Rex… your lady’s waiting! | 来吧 雷克斯 人家在等了 |
[11:35] | Heeeeelp! | 快救救我 |
[11:36] | To dog, pfffff! | 皇家一等犬咧 |
[11:54] | Daddy’s got to go for a big meal with Her elizabetness, | 把拔接下来要去跟阿莉女王去吃大餐 |
[11:57] | so you be a good girl, won’t you? | 所以你可要乖乖的喔 |
[11:59] | And if that little doggie upsets you, | 要是那只小狗狗惹你不爽 |
[12:02] | you come running to Daddy, okay Princess? | 就来跟把拔告状 好吗 公主 |
[12:06] | Do come along Donald, | 川普 我们走吧 |
[12:08] | let’s leave these two lovebirds to get acquainted! | 让这小俩口独处认识一下 |
[12:17] | Don’t go, Your Majesty. | 女土 拜托你别走啊 |
[12:19] | Please! | 拜托 |
[12:22] | Majesty… | 女王 |
[12:24] | please, please. | 求求你 |
[12:25] | Hey little fella stop whining, | 小家伙 不要再抱怨了 |
[12:28] | wanna go walkies? | 我们去散步好不好 |
[12:30] | I’ve already been today, thanks. | 我今天去过了 谢了 |
[12:33] | Oooh, what are you waiting for? | 那你还在等什么 |
[12:35] | Come and join me. | 还不快点过来 |
[12:36] | Some other time maybe. | 我看改天好了 |
[12:38] | Let’s get something in the diary… Aaaah! | 我们先约时间吧 |
[12:42] | Help, please. Get off me… I need to go for a Royal wee! | 拜托 放开我 你知道我得去尿尿 |
[12:46] | Mayday, mayday… We have a situation | 呼救呼救 事情大条了 |
[12:49] | Oh, hush little puppy. Get off me… | 小狗狗 别吵 放开我 |
[12:53] | Mitzy’s going to take good care of you. | 本小姐会好好照顾你的 |
[12:58] | Sorry, you left me no other choice. | 对不起 这都是你逼我的 |
[13:00] | Playing hard to get uh! | 这是欲擒故纵吗 |
[13:02] | I like that. | 我喜欢 |
[13:06] | Aaargh! What part of NO don’t you understand? | 我都说不了 你到底哪里不懂 |
[13:08] | Both the N and the O. | 通通不懂 |
[13:13] | Majesty, get me out of here… | 女王 让我出去 |
[13:15] | Cutsey poo! We only live one. | 小萌萌 要懂得及时行乐啊 |
[13:19] | Liz! Help! | 女王 救命啊 |
[13:20] | Time to reel him in. | 该把他套牢了 |
[13:22] | What? | 什么 |
[13:25] | Yeeeaaah! Pucker up, cowboy! | 尽管逃吧 小可爱 |
[13:27] | Heeeelp! | 救命啊 |
[13:31] | Liz, pleeeeaaase come back… | 女王 拜托你回来啊 |
[13:34] | Listen, Okay, | 听我说 好了 |
[13:36] | I’ll get my people to speak to your people | 我会请我的人跟你的人谈 |
[13:38] | and your people can speak to my people | 然后你的人可以跟我的人谈 |
[13:40] | and my people can tell your people to… get lost! | 我的人会请你的人 滚蛋 |
[13:43] | Hope you’re ready for your first kiss. | 希望你准备献出初吻了 |
[13:46] | Cause I sure am. | 我准备好了 |
[13:48] | Oh God! | 天啊 |
[13:51] | Aaaah! What? You don’t like me? | 干嘛 你不喜欢我吗 |
[13:53] | Whatever gave you that im-m-m-m-m pression, aaah? | 你哪只眼睛看到我喜欢你了 |
[13:56] | Wanna play rough, huh! | 你想来硬的 |
[13:57] | You can run, but you can’t hide? | 你可以跑 但别想逃 |
[14:00] | Wanna bet! | 要打赌吗 |
[14:01] | Okay, I’m game. | 好啊 我奉陪 |
[14:05] | Here I am, sugar pie. | 我来了 小亲亲 |
[14:11] | Whoaw, hmmmm, I didn’t know you Brits were into branding. | 原来英国人喜欢做品牌 |
[14:13] | Look at our union this way Rexy: | 从这个角度看我们结婚的事吧 |
[14:16] | it could be the merger of the century. | 这是世纪大并购 |
[14:18] | I mean the consolidation of two very powerful brands. | 也就是两个超大品牌的整合 |
[14:22] | it could be huuuge! | 我们可以做好做满 |
[14:25] | I love playing hide-and-seek. | 我喜欢玩躲猫猫 |
[14:27] | We are made for each other. | 你跟我是天注定 |
[14:29] | Rexy puppy, where are you? | 小雷雷 你在哪里 |
[14:31] | I am getting hotter, | 我快找到你了 |
[14:33] | I can feel it… in more ways than one. | 我的内心也强强滚 |
[14:38] | Some top dog you are, | 什么皇家一等犬嘛 |
[14:40] | hiding like a little pussy cat… | 还学病猫躲起来 |
[14:43] | Meow, meow. | 喵喵 |
[14:45] | Found you! Hihi! | 找到你了 |
[14:53] | See you… | 掰喽 |
[15:09] | Royal selfie! Cheesesteak… | 皇室自拍 |
[15:14] | Get me out of here! | 快放我出去 |
[15:17] | That’s how you want to play it, huh? | 竟然给我来这套 |
[15:26] | They buck broncos where I come from! | 我老家德州专门驯服野马 |
[15:29] | Hang on. Here we gooooo. | 抓好 要冲啦 |
[15:42] | Aaah… You ain’t so bad at this! | 你功力还不赖嘛 |
[15:44] | But, lets see if you can fly, my love bird. | 那就来看你会不会飞吧 |
[16:20] | What qualities does the president have | 我很好奇总统一开始 |
[16:23] | that first attracted you to him? | 吸引你的特质是什么 |
[16:24] | Vell, | 这个嘛 |
[16:25] | his nice head of hair and his very big hands | 他的短发很茂密 而且他的手很大 |
[16:29] | does not hurt either… | 真的很迷人 |
[16:30] | Oh. Diner is served. | 不好意思 要上菜喽 |
[16:32] | I’ll pass, I don’t like raw food. | 我就免了 我不喜欢生食 |
[16:35] | You call this British humour? No? | 你这是英式幽默吗 |
[16:37] | Sorry Madam, I, euuh | 真是抱歉夫人 我 |
[16:46] | Footsie huh? | 你在勾引我啊 |
[16:48] | I beg you pardon? | 抱歉 你说什么 |
[16:49] | Tell me, Mr. President, | 告诉我 总统先生 |
[16:51] | what do you think of our English food? | 英国菜你还喜欢吗 |
[16:54] | It is fantastic | 有够赞的 |
[17:06] | Oh, Mr. President! | 总统先生 |
[17:11] | I believe this is yours, Your Majesty! | 女王 我想这是你的狗吧 |
[17:26] | You are very much in the doghouse, Rex! | 雷克斯 你给我进狗屋反省 |
[17:30] | Naughty, Naughty! | 捣蛋鬼 |
[17:32] | Dismissed. | 给我走 |
[17:51] | You okay, Rex? | 雷克斯 你没事吧 |
[17:52] | I don’t think I’m Her Majesty’s top dog anymore. | 我想女王现在已经不宠我了 |
[17:56] | Of course you are! Nothing would ever change that. | 她当然宠你 你永远不会失宠 |
[18:00] | I ruined everything. | 我闯祸了 |
[18:01] | The President has cancelled his visit and gone back to America. | 总统已经取消访问回美国去了 |
[18:05] | I know you did not like the whole set-up. | 我知道你不喜欢这桩婚事 |
[18:08] | What did you do to her? | 但是你把她怎么了 |
[18:09] | Not her, him. | 不是她 是他啦 |
[18:11] | That creature is a “he”. | 你是说 那只狗是公的 |
[18:13] | No, the president! | 我说的是总统 |
[18:15] | The president…? What happened? | 总统 发生什么事了 |
[18:17] | I bit the President in the unmentionables. | 我咬了总统的“弟弟” |
[18:21] | I’m a disgrace to the Royal Family. | 我让皇室蒙羞 |
[18:23] | Well maybe in that case… | 如果是这样的话 |
[18:26] | I should just leave. | 我没脸留下来 |
[18:28] | But where would you go? | 可是你还能去哪里 |
[18:29] | No idean. | 不知道 |
[18:32] | How about the Pope’s house!? | 那么去教宗家怎么样 |
[18:35] | The Pope? | 教宗 |
[18:36] | I bet he’d love a couple of puppies running round Vatican City. | 梵蒂冈有两只狗狗跑跳 他一定赞成 |
[18:39] | What do you think, Rex? | 雷克斯 你说怎么样 |
[18:42] | You know what Charlie | 查理 |
[18:44] | I like it! | 我觉得很赞 |
[18:45] | Sssshhh, | 小声点 |
[18:46] | You do? | 是吗 |
[18:48] | Absolutely, | 对啊 |
[18:49] | it’d be me and you, heading out on a whacky adventure. | 你跟我可以来一场疯狂大冒险 |
[18:53] | To the Papal Palace! | 前进教宗官邸 |
[18:54] | When do we go? | 我们什么时候上路 |
[18:55] | No time like the present! | 要就趁现在 |
[18:58] | His Holinesshere we come! | 教宗 我们来喽 |
[19:04] | I’m excited! | 我好兴奋 嘘 |
[19:06] | I can’t help it! | 人家忍不住 |
[19:20] | Blasted dog… steals my slipper! | 臭狗狗 偷我的拖鞋 |
[19:45] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛 |
[19:47] | I’ve got an idea. | 我有办法了 |
[20:17] | Whaaaat…? | 什么声音 |
[20:22] | Sarge! | 卫兵 |
[20:23] | Sarge! | 卫兵 |
[20:24] | We got a vase situation! | 快抢救花瓶 |
[20:26] | Oh… Careful, that’s priceless. | 小心 这是无价之宝 |
[20:38] | We’ve got to make it to those bushes | 我们得冲进树丛才行 |
[20:40] | I’m having second thoughts, Charlie. | 查理 这样真的好吗 |
[20:43] | It’s a bit nippy out here | 外面有点冷 |
[20:44] | and you know it’s Royal Jelly for breakfast! | 而且明天早餐是皇家果冻 |
[20:54] | Can’t we go tomorrow? | 我们不能明天再走吗 |
[21:00] | Hurry up. | 快点 |
[21:08] | Did you hear that lad? | 老兄 你有没有听到 |
[21:09] | What Sarge? | 听到什么 |
[21:12] | Probably some foxes running around. | 可能有狐狸乱窜 |
[21:14] | Can’t see a think with this bloody hat hat | 这该死的帽子搞得我快瞎了 |
[21:27] | Nowtake off your collar. | 现在把你的项圈给摘掉 |
[21:30] | But the Queen gave me this when she made me top dog! | 这是女王封我为皇家一等犬时赐给我的 |
[21:33] | Exactly, everyone will know who you are! | 你说的没错 这样大家就会认出你来 |
[21:37] | We won’t get five yards. | 我们跑不远的 |
[21:39] | Good thinking! The Pope’s going to like you Charlie. | 你想得真周到 教宗一定会喜欢你的 |
[21:41] | But, | 可是 |
[21:42] | how are we going to make it over that wall? | 接下来 我们要怎么翻墙啊 |
[21:44] | Oh, I know a way. | 我知道一条路 |
[21:46] | Prince Philipp is having cable fitted, | 菲利普亲王下令拉线路 |
[21:49] | come on. | 来吧 |
[21:57] | It’s a bit tight. But we can squeeze through. | 洞有点小 但我们钻得过去 |
[21:59] | Have you done it before, Charlie? | 查理 你落跑过吗 |
[22:01] | You never told me you went outside. | 你没说你溜出去过 |
[22:03] | Maybe once or twice. Bit of fun, you know. | 我溜过一两次吧 因为好玩啊 |
[22:06] | You’re a dark horse! Slash dog. | 你是一匹黑马兼狗狗 |
[22:10] | Hm, hm, there is a lot you don’t know about me Rex. | 雷克斯 你不知道我的地方可多了 |
[22:32] | Rex over here. Quick! | 雷克斯 走这边 快点 |
[22:36] | We’re going to get caught | 我们会被抓到的 |
[22:37] | Not if we keep moving. Hurry, this way. | 只要继续移动就不会 快点 往这边 |
[23:11] | W000… We made it. | 我们成功了 |
[23:13] | Amazing. We are still in one piece. | 太神了 我们居然都没受伤 |
[23:16] | Where are we, | 我们在哪里 |
[23:19] | Is this Vatican City? | 这里是梵蒂冈吗 |
[23:21] | Ah, ah… No, St. Jame’s park. | 不是 是圣詹姆斯公园 |
[23:28] | We’re being watched. | 有人在看我们 |
[23:30] | It this place haunted? | 查理 这里闹鬼吗 |
[23:32] | No, just keep walking. | 没有 继续走就对了 |
[23:34] | You probably saw some geese. They’re everywhere. | 你看到的可能是鹅 这里很多 |
[23:37] | Do you mind if I whistle. | 我可以吹口哨吗 |
[23:38] | Yes, keep quiet. | 不行 安静点 |
[23:44] | Hurry, this way… | 快点 往这边 |
[23:53] | Charlie! I don’t like it out here, | 查理 我不喜欢外面 |
[23:55] | It’s scary. | 好可怕喔 |
[23:57] | Oh, hush Rex. | 好了 雷克斯 |
[23:58] | Stop acting like an immature puppy. | 拜托 别再像个狗屁孩了 |
[24:01] | Charlie. I really do want to go home. | 查理 我真的想回家 |
[24:03] | Look, I know I behaved like a spoiled brat, | 我知道我平常表现太傲娇了 |
[24:06] | but we should have never left the palace. | 但我们不应该离开皇宫 |
[24:08] | I’m afraid there is no going back. | 但是我们恐怕回不了头了 |
[24:11] | The queen loves me really. | 女王爱我 |
[24:12] | I know I messed up, I know, I know, I know, | 我知道我闯祸了 我真的知道 |
[24:14] | but she’ll forgive me, l am sure of it. | 可是她会原谅我的 我确定 |
[24:17] | I am her top dog. | 我可是她的皇家一等犬 |
[24:19] | Not any more! | 已经不是了 |
[24:21] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么啊 |
[24:22] | You had your chance, now it’s my turn. | 你已经当过了 现在轮到我了 |
[24:29] | I was destined to be top dog, | 本来是由我稳坐皇家一等犬 |
[24:33] | until you came along. | 但是你却冒出来抢走 |
[24:36] | Charlie, have you lost your mind!? | 查理 你是不是疯了 |
[24:40] | So long, imposter! | 再见了 你这冒牌货 |
[24:46] | Charlie, I… am… freezing. | 查理 我快冷死了 |
[24:48] | I know! | 对啊 |
[24:51] | Ah… Charlie, you double cross… huh… | 查理 你骗我 |
[25:02] | Goodbye, Top Dog. | 掰了 皇家一等犬 |
[25:46] | Whoa… this must be heaven! | 我一定是上天堂了 |
[26:09] | Oh yes, | 赞 |
[26:14] | fluff methat feels real good! | 女王快点搔我 感觉好舒服 |
[26:17] | Breathing fine. No injury to internal organs. | 呼吸正常 内脏也没有受损 |
[26:21] | Ha, the belly rub- | 摸肚子耶 |
[26:22] | you really are spoiling me, Ma’am! | 你把我宠坏了 |
[26:25] | No frost bite. All looking good | 没冻伤 没有大碍 |
[26:29] | One immune booster suppository and you should fully recover. | 只要打一针 免疫力就会完全恢复 |
[26:34] | Oh yes, give me the full treatment! | 没错 只宠我一个 |
[26:38] | Whoa! You just crossed the line, morn! | 你越过界喽 老妈 |
[26:40] | Well, you’re in perfect condition! | 你的状况很好 |
[26:41] | Hang onyou’re not Her Majesty! | 等等 你不是女王 |
[26:43] | No collar, no chipmust be a stray. | 没项圈 没晶片 一定是流浪狗 |
[26:47] | He is lucky you found him, Sanjay. | 桑杰 你发现他算他命大 |
[26:50] | Let me see if we can find a spot for him. | 我想办法替他找个位置吧 |
[26:52] | The kennel is pretty full. | 咱们的狗舍非常挤 |
[26:59] | Good morning GINGER, | 金杰 早安啊 |
[27:01] | do you have room for another guest? | 你这儿还塞得下一只狗吗 |
[27:03] | A corgi… | 柯基啊 |
[27:05] | we don’t get to many of them around. | 在这里很少见喔 |
[27:07] | I wonder what happened to him? | 不晓得他发生什么事了 |
[27:09] | Who knows. | 谁知道呢 |
[27:10] | More and more irresponsible pet owners these days. | 现在像这种不负责任的饲主愈来愈多了 |
[27:14] | That’s for sure. | 那倒是真的 |
[27:15] | Okay, I must be going. See you later. | 好 我得走了 掰啦 |
[27:19] | You look familiar, haven’t you been in here before? | 你好眼熟喔 你以前来过这里吗 |
[27:26] | Hmm, maybe not. | 可能没有吧 |
[27:27] | Lets find you a good room mate. | 来替你找个好室友吧 |
[27:29] | Some of the guests here can be pretty rowdy. | 这里有些狗还挺粗暴的 |
[27:34] | Achoum… I don’t know what you are up to, | 我不知道你想干 |
[27:36] | but you’ve got to take me back to the palace pronto, my good man, | 可是现在你得立马带我回皇宫 好人 |
[27:39] | before my disappearance becomes an national headline. | 否则我失踪的事就要上全国头条啦 |
[27:43] | Besides, I’ve got a score to settle with that rotter, Charlie! | 况且 我还要找查理那个可恶的坏蛋算帐 |
[27:47] | Okay, let’s go. | 好了 我们走吧 |
[27:52] | Heywhere are we going? | 喂 我们要去哪里 |
[27:53] | The exit is that way | 出口在那边 |
[28:02] | Who’s a nice little puppy then? | 谁是可爱的小乖狗 |
[28:09] | Ah, there you go little fella. | 去吧 小家伙 |
[28:11] | Take me home now, my good man, | 好人 现在就带我回家 |
[28:13] | or you can kiss goodbye to a knighthood. | 否则你就别想册封骑士了 |
[28:15] | Jack and Chief will look after you. | 杰克跟老大会照顾你 |
[28:17] | I don’t belong in a cage. | 我不能被关笼子 |
[28:19] | I’m the Queen’s Corgi! This is dognapping. | 我是女王的柯基 你绑架我 |
[28:22] | If the Queen finds out about thisuh, | 要是被女王知道的话 |
[28:24] | you’re in big trouble! | 你就惨了 |
[28:25] | Keep the noise down will you, | 拜托 小声点好吗 |
[28:28] | it’s Sunday and I’m having a lie in. | 今天是星期天 我在赖床 |
[28:31] | Excuse me!? Do you know how I am!? | 不好意思 你知道我是谁吗 |
[28:34] | Face don’t ring a bell… | 我对这张脸没印象 |
[28:36] | Chief? | 老大 |
[28:38] | He ain’t got a clue either. | 他也不晓得 |
[28:39] | For your informationlam Rex- | 真是不好意思 我是雷克斯 |
[28:43] | the Queen’s top dog! | 女王的皇家一等犬 |
[28:44] | Oh yeah? And I’m Napoleon : Emperor of France- | 喔是喔 那我就是法国皇帝拿破仑 |
[28:48] | and this is Katniss Everdean from the Hunger Games. | 然后他就是《饥饿游戏》的凯妮丝 |
[28:51] | No really, I’m from the palace! | 不 我说真的 我是皇室犬 |
[28:54] | You hear that, we got a Royal visit! | 你听到了 有皇室造访耶 |
[28:58] | You don’t believe me, do you! | 你不相信我 对吗 |
[29:00] | You can call yourself Lady Gaga, if you want, mate, | 你爱说你是女神卡卡都可以 |
[29:03] | just not while I’m kipping, alright. | 麻烦不要打扰我打盹 |
[29:05] | Why you impertinent little… street urchin. | 你这个没礼貌的街头混混 |
[29:08] | The name’s Jack | 我叫杰克 |
[29:09] | and someone needs to fill you in…on the “dog house” rules | 看来有人得跟你说明狗舍的规矩 |
[29:12] | and that someone is me. | 那个人就是我 |
[29:17] | Rule one: | 第一条 |
[29:18] | Let sleeping dogs lie! | 不要打扰狗狗睡觉 |
[29:22] | Rule two : | 第二条 好痛 |
[29:24] | Keep you snout out of other dog’s dinners. | 别碰其他狗的晚餐 |
[29:29] | Rule three : | 第三条 |
[29:30] | There is no fight club! | 这里没有斗阵俱乐部 |
[29:32] | What’s fight club? What? | 斗阵俱乐部是什么 蛤 |
[29:34] | Fight club, what is it? | 斗阵俱乐部 是什么 |
[29:36] | There is no figtht club. | 这里没有斗阵俱乐部 |
[29:37] | So why did you mention it? I didn’t. | 那你干嘛提 我没有啊 |
[29:40] | He said fight club didn’t he? | 他说了斗阵俱乐部 对吧 |
[29:43] | See | 看吧 |
[29:44] | Weirdo | 怪咖 |
[29:45] | Rule four… | 第四条 |
[29:45] | Skip the induction, chappie | 你就不用带我进门了 |
[29:48] | I’ll be out of this hellhole within the day. | 我今天就会离开这个鬼地方 |
[29:51] | Rule Four: Newcomers kip on the floor! | 第四条 新来的只能睡地板 |
[30:02] | Breakfast everyone | 吃早餐了 |
[30:03] | Whiskey smoked kippers for you Lady Margaret. | 玛格丽特女士的威士忌燻鲱鱼 |
[30:07] | Full english, Nelson. | 尼尔森的英式早餐 |
[30:10] | Devilled kidneys for Charlie of course. | 查理的香料羊腰子 |
[30:14] | And Royal old cakes topped with royal jelly for you Rex. | 还有雷克斯的皇家蛋糕佐皇家果冻 |
[30:20] | Rex… Rex!? | 雷克斯 |
[30:23] | Oh dear, where is he? | 老天 他去哪啦 |
[30:25] | Rex… | 雷克斯 |
[30:26] | Rex! | 雷克斯 |
[30:28] | Where are you? Rex. | 你在哪里 雷克斯 |
[30:37] | Heeeelp! | 救命啊 |
[30:46] | Sorry if I was a bit narky earlier, | 抱歉 我刚刚有点凶 |
[30:48] | I’m not good first thing. How you getting on? | 我有起床气 你还好吗 |
[30:50] | Awful, | 糟透了 |
[30:52] | just awful. | 简直糟透了 |
[30:53] | Her Majesty should be here by now. | 女王应该要到了 |
[30:55] | I’m sure, she has forgiven me? | 她一定原谅我了 |
[30:57] | Cheer up, mate. | 喂 你别难过 |
[30:58] | Rule Five : All dogs, I mean… | 第五条 所有的狗 我是说 |
[31:01] | most dogs get re-homed in the first month. | 大部分的狗第一个月就会找到新家 |
[31:05] | Cute little fella like youshouldn’t take long… | 像你这种小萌狗一定很快的 |
[31:07] | Today’s our weekly public viewing. | 今天是民众参观日 |
[31:09] | Maybe you’ ll get lucky. | 说不定你会走运 |
[31:11] | That said, most of us actually like it in here. | 不过咧 我们都对这里挺满意的 |
[31:14] | We got nice sleeping quarters, three meals a day | 睡的地方舒服 一天又供三餐 |
[31:17] | …Know what I mean? | 懂我的意思吗 |
[31:18] | No, I don’t! | 不 我不懂 |
[31:20] | And I don’t want to be re-homed | 而且我也不想找到新家 |
[31:22] | I want to go back to Buckingham P! | 人家只想回白金汉宫 |
[31:26] | Phew… there’s no helping some people. | 有些人真的是天兵 |
[31:28] | But tell me, If you really are who you say you are, | 那我问你 如果你没骗人 |
[31:30] | how did you end up here? | 那你怎么会沦落到这里 |
[31:33] | I mess up really bad and | 我闯了大祸 |
[31:34] | I got betrayed by my best friend. | 而且又被最好的朋友出卖 |
[31:37] | I have heard that one before… | 我们都被出卖过 |
[31:39] | Right Chief? | 老大 对吗 |
[31:41] | This one hasn’t spoken since I got here? | 我来了以后没听过他说话 |
[31:43] | Is he a still water running deep, | 这代表他是深藏不露 |
[31:45] | or just a still water running… Still? | 还是只是行尸走肉 |
[31:48] | Dog protection Society save him. | 保护狗狗协会救了他 |
[31:51] | He’d been starved by his owners. | 他的主人故意饿他 |
[31:53] | Knocked all the spirit out of him, they did. | 从此变得意志消沉 |
[31:55] | Ghastly. | 太惨了 |
[31:57] | Yeahwell that’s the thing with us lifers. | 对啊 这里的狗就是这样 |
[31:59] | We all been rejected sometime or other. | 我们全都被弃养了 |
[32:02] | Public visit. Show your best. | 民众要来参观了 好好表现喔 |
[32:05] | Here we go. Viewing time! | 来了 参观时间到喽 |
[32:16] | Come and get me! | 快 快选我 |
[32:19] | Fully house trained, family dog. | 受过室内训练又亲人的小狗 |
[32:21] | Kind to kids, caring with cats, | 亲小孩 亲猫咪 |
[32:23] | a buddy to budgies | 亲鹦鹉 |
[32:24] | I even got a reference from a rabbit! | 连兔子都推荐 |
[32:26] | I will never pee, on the settee, that’s my guarantee. | 我保证绝对不会尿在沙发上啦 |
[32:31] | Come on give us a whirl. | 拜托 欢迎试用 |
[32:39] | Oh… Majesty. | 女王 |
[32:41] | It’s your top dog, Rex! | 你的皇家一等犬雷克斯在这里啊 |
[32:45] | She’s here already? | 她这么快就来了 |
[32:47] | Whoa. Nice going, kid. | 小子 真有你的 |
[32:48] | Bring me back to Buckingham Palace in the Bentley | 快开宾士送我回白金汉宫 |
[32:51] | you right Royal Regina! | 我最亲爱的女王 |
[32:56] | Oh… That’s no Queen! | 这哪是女王啊 |
[32:58] | Euuuuh… Not so sure about that, pal. | 你真的确定不是吗 老兄 |
[33:01] | Oh, she’s never going to come! | 她肯定不会来了 |
[33:03] | Oh, Don’t pick him- he don’t know his ‘fetch’ from his ‘heel’! | 别挑他 他根本就不会听指令 |
[33:06] | Besides he doesn’t want to go. Give us a break here! | 况且他也不想走 拜托一下啦 |
[33:11] | Oh, I think he likes me! | 我觉得他喜欢我 |
[33:13] | Yes, yes yes… | 好啊 |
[33:15] | He can’t keep his eyes of me. | 他对我目不转睛 |
[33:17] | This must be my lucky day. | 我今天要走运了 |
[33:19] | I am out of heeeeere! | 我要闪喽 |
[33:28] | Oh… Don’t leave, mate. | 等一下 别走啊 |
[33:29] | It won’t happen again, please. | 我再也不会闪尿了 拜托 |
[33:31] | I’m an easy going dog… | 我是乖狗狗耶 |
[33:33] | just got a bladder the size of a pea is all! | 只是膀胱跟豆子一样小 |
[33:37] | I can’t believe it. I was so close and I messed it up… | 不会吧 我明明差点就成功了耶 |
[33:43] | Oh well pal. | 好吧 老兄 |
[33:44] | Guess you’re just like me and him. Unwanted. | 我看你啊 像我们一样没人要 |
[33:47] | I am the Queen’s Top Dog! | 我是女王的皇家一等大 |
[33:50] | I am nothing like you! | 谁跟你们一样啊 |
[33:53] | Rexy! Come here boy! | 小雷雷 快过来 |
[33:55] | Mummy’s got some Royal Jelly for you! | 马麻帮你准备了皇家果冻 |
[33:58] | Rex… Rex… | 雷克斯 |
[34:01] | Oh for goodness sake. Stop this nonsense, Rex… | 我的老天爷 别闹了 雷克斯 |
[34:04] | Rex! Come out at once! | 快出来 |
[34:05] | Rex… | 雷克斯 |
[34:07] | Come on Rex- | 来啊 雷克斯 |
[34:09] | Come on boy… Rex! | 来啊 狗狗 雷克斯 |
[34:10] | Rex… Rex… Rex… | 雷克斯 |
[34:14] | Unfortunately, no sign, Ma’am. | 女王 很遗憾到处都找不到 |
[34:16] | Keep searchinghe can’t have gone far. | 继续找 他不可能跑远的 |
[34:19] | Here we go again. | 又来了 |
[34:21] | That mutt is probably chasing | 那只臭狗依我看 |
[34:23] | some rabbit around the park… Hmmmm | 可能只是追兔子去了 |
[34:27] | Forget about Rex, | 别管雷克斯了 |
[34:28] | It’s almost lunchtime and I’m thirsty! | 午饭时间到了 我好渴 |
[34:30] | Reeex- | 雷克斯 |
[34:31] | Rex where are you? | 雷克斯 你在哪里 |
[34:33] | Rex where are you? | 雷克斯 你在哪里 |
[34:36] | Rex. | 小雷雷 |
[34:42] | Rex, come here boy… | 雷克斯 |
[34:48] | Charlie,what have you found? | 查理 你发现什么了 |
[34:52] | Rex’s golden collar! | 雷克斯的黄金项圈 |
[34:55] | Oh no, he’s been eating by foxes! | 糟了 他被狐狸吃掉了 |
[35:01] | Blasted vermin! I’ll get the shotgun! | 该死的臭狐狸 我去拿猎枪 |
[35:05] | It’s too late, Philip. He’s gone | 来不及了 菲利普 他死了 |
[35:11] | Poor CHARLIE, Rex was your best friend. | 可怜的查理 雷克斯是你的死党啊 |
[35:32] | Who’s that? | 他是谁 |
[35:35] | That big fellow, that’s Bernard St Bernard | 那只大狗 是圣伯纳大圣伯纳 |
[35:38] | Bernard was one of the finest actors in the country. | 圣伯纳以前是英国的明星狗 |
[35:41] | Career was going great | 演艺事业很顺利 |
[35:43] | then the tummy trouble kicked in… | 直到肠胃出了问题 |
[35:44] | No, I meant him. | 不是啦 我是说他 |
[35:48] | Oh, This is Al. | 喔 那是艾尔 |
[35:50] | Al was the best sniffer dog in Heathrow Airport | 艾尔是希斯喽机场最强的缉毒犬 |
[35:53] | till he got too good | 后来不知好歹 |
[35:58] | Know what I mean? | 懂我的意思吗 |
[35:59] | No I meant him. | 不是啦 我是说他 |
[36:02] | What is happening? | 怎么回事 |
[36:04] | Oh… Just sit back and watch. | 你等着看好戏呗 |
[36:26] | What is going on here? | 这里是怎么回事啊 |
[36:48] | Follow me | 跟我来 |
[36:49] | Hey that’s great but question? | 太好了 不过请问一下 |
[36:52] | If it’s so easy to get out of here, | 如果 溜这么容易 |
[36:54] | why don’t you all just run away? | 你们干嘛不跑 |
[36:56] | England in the winter!? | 英国的冬天 |
[36:58] | It’s freezing out there mate! | 外面冷死了 老兄 |
[37:00] | I’m not afraid of a little cold | 那一点冷算什么啊 |
[37:02] | Go right ahead, be my guest, | 那你走啊 请便 |
[37:04] | You’ll find the exit that way. I hope you know your way around town, | 出口在那边 希望你认识路 |
[37:07] | it’s a big and a dangerous place. | 外面又大又危险 |
[37:10] | Hmmm… The Queen will come, I’m sure! | 我相信女王会来的 |
[37:13] | Where are you all going, Jack? | 杰克 你们要去哪里 |
[37:15] | Fight club. | 斗阵俱乐部 |
[37:16] | Oh… Didn’t think there was a fight club. | 这里不是没有斗阵俱乐部吗 |
[37:19] | Ocoh… Wait for me Jack! | 杰克 等等我 |
[37:45] | Welcome, | 欢迎光临 |
[37:47] | to another night of Fight Club! | 斗阵俱乐部今晚又开张了 |
[37:50] | The biggest underground fighting venue in the City of London. | 这是伦敦最大的地下斗阵场所 |
[37:55] | Where only the brave die young | 参加者只有英年早逝 |
[37:58] | and the strong survive. | 跟强者生存两条路 |
[38:01] | So get ready to rumble, | 斗阵即将开始 |
[38:03] | cause we’ve got another great match up for you tonight. | 今晚为大家准备的阵容一样精彩 |
[38:07] | Who’s Mr. Muscles? | 肌肉佬是谁啊 |
[38:09] | Tyson Pitbull Terrier. | 秦森 比特斗牛犬 |
[38:11] | Used to be a champion fighting dog, | 他以前是冠军斗犬 |
[38:13] | till he was impounded. | 后来被收容了 |
[38:15] | Rule Six: Never cross Tyson. | 第六条 千万别招惹泰森 |
[38:20] | On tonight’s billin the red corner- | 介绍今晚阵容 |
[38:22] | it’s Boxer the Boxer! | 红色角落拳师犬拳王 |
[38:31] | And he is up against Rebel, the Doberman cross! | 今晚他要对战 杜宾混种犬反骨仔 |
[38:38] | And I’m offering 2 to 1 on Boxer. | 我开2比1赌拳王赢 |
[38:41] | no bets smaller than this. | 这是最小赌注 |
[38:43] | In here, we do what Tyson says. | 在这里 泰森是老大 |
[38:46] | He’s Top Dog. | 他是皇家一等犬 |
[38:47] | Hey Chief, when are you gonna come down and fight? | 嘿 老大 你什么时候才要下场 |
[38:51] | Big dog like you. | 你这种大狗不打可惜 |
[38:55] | But first, the pre-match entertainment. | 但开始前 先来点赛前娱乐 |
[38:59] | Give it up for the wondrous wanderer, | 掌声欢迎流浪仙女 |
[39:02] | Wanda! | 汪妲 |
[39:08] | “I’m the type of girl that likes to roam around… | 我最喜欢到处流浪的女生 |
[39:12] | I’m never in one place, | 我从不停下脚步 |
[39:15] | I roam from town to town” | 我会游过一个个城镇 |
[39:17] | Hi, there big boy. | 嗨 大帅哥 |
[39:23] | “And when I find myself falling for some guy, | 当我发现自己爱上某人 |
[39:28] | Yeah, I hop right into a car of mine and drive around the world. | 我会立刻跳上车 环游世界 |
[39:32] | They call me the wanderer Yeah, | 人家叫我流浪仙女 |
[39:37] | the wanderer I roam around, around, around, around…” | 我会到处流浪啊 流浪 |
[39:41] | Forget it pal, she’s Tyson’s girl. | 你麦肖想了 她是泰森的妹 |
[39:44] | Only 0oz she hasn’t met me yet! | 那是因为她还不认识我 |
[39:46] | “I kiss’em and I love’em | 我亲他们 我爱他们 |
[39:47] | cause to me they’re all the same…” | 因为他们对我来说都一样 |
[39:51] | Except you big boy, that is… | 除了大帅哥你以外 |
[39:58] | I hug’em and I squeeze ’em | 我抱他们 我捏他们 |
[40:00] | they don’t even know my name… | 他们连我的名字都不知道 |
[40:06] | Rex, you’re drooling. | 雷克斯 你流口水了 |
[40:11] | Stop it! | 别唱了 |
[40:15] | Settle down doggies, the bets are in. | 大家都给我安静 开赌了 |
[40:18] | Good to go Boxer…? | 拳王 你可以上阵了 |
[40:21] | Rebel… ready? | 反骨仔 准备好了 |
[40:22] | It’s time to rumble! | 开始干架 |
[40:30] | I can’t watch this, it’s… | 我不敢看 |
[40:32] | Horrible, | 太可怕了 |
[40:33] | it’s just so horrible | 实在太可怕了 |
[40:35] | to think of what the foxes did to him. | 想不到狐狸竟然对他下毒手 |
[40:38] | We need to give him a proper funeral. | 我们得好好地厚葬他 |
[40:40] | But, I’m afraid there is nothing left to bury, dear. | 但是他尸骨无存 这要我们怎么下葬 |
[40:44] | Even so, I would do no less for you… Philip. | 换作是你尸骨无存 我也会这么做 |
[40:47] | Quite reassuring… indeed | 谢谢 听了真是让人安心啊 |
[40:53] | I wonder, how did he get like this? | 我说 他怎么会受重伤啊 |
[40:55] | Dunno. Shares a cage with a Chihuahua. | 不知道 他跟吉娃娃住一间 |
[41:01] | You’re awake early, Rex. | 雷克斯 你起得真早 |
[41:03] | Been up for hours, | 我早就醒了 |
[41:05] | thinking about last night! | 我一直在想昨晚的事 |
[41:06] | Don’t worry, lad, the fights ain’t that bad. | 放心啦 斗阵没那么惨 |
[41:09] | Not about the fight- about Wanda. | 谁管打斗啊 我是在想汪妲 |
[41:12] | She’s hot! | 她太正了 |
[41:13] | Want my advice, forget about her. | 奉劝你 最好忘了她吧 |
[41:16] | Wish I could | 我也很想 |
[41:17] | but she’s caught me hook, line and sinker. | 但是她把我的心给勾走了 |
[41:21] | You don’t stand a chance, mate! | 勾你的头啦 作梦 |
[41:22] | Au contra he mon arm- | 朋友 才怪 |
[41:25] | there’s nothing | 一般来说 |
[41:26] | a lady likes more than refined breeding. | 女生最爱有教养的人了 |
[41:29] | Breakfast! | 吃早餐喽 |
[41:31] | Okay everyone, Breakfast is served. | 好了 狗狗 早餐来了 |
[41:33] | Breakfast is ready. | 早餐好喽 |
[41:43] | Don’t look at me like that I tried to tell him! | 别看我唷 我警告过他了 |
[41:58] | I know… he is nuts. | 我的天啊 他疯了 |
[42:01] | Miss Wanda, allow me to introduce myself. | 汪妲小姐 请容我自我介绍 |
[42:04] | The name is Rex, | 我是雷克斯 |
[42:06] | Corgi of the most noble provenance. | 出身最高贵的柯基 |
[42:08] | You what? | 你是什么 |
[42:09] | Forgive my importunate manner. | 请原谅我不知收敛 |
[42:11] | But I admit to being rather seduced | 但我已经彻底 |
[42:13] | by your exquisite canine charms. | 被你的绝代风华给迷住了 |
[42:15] | Why do I always get the nutter? | 为什么神经病老是找上我 |
[42:18] | Perhaps we could get formally acquainted over breakfast. | 不如我们吃个早餐正式认识一下吧 |
[42:21] | I wouldn’t touch that if I was you. | 你最好别碰这盆 |
[42:24] | Not exactly Michelin Star is it! | 这不是米其林星级餐 |
[42:26] | But it’s as good as | 但是在这破地方 |
[42:28] | we’re likely to get in this dump. | 最好地也只有这样了 |
[42:30] | He is dead | 他死定了 |
[42:32] | If Tyson sees you eating from his bowlyou’re done. | 被泰森看到你吃他的东西 |
[42:34] | Come, come my dear. | 你就完了 亲爱的 |
[42:36] | He’ll soon fall into line | 等他知道我是女王的皇家一等犬 |
[42:39] | once he knows I’m the Queen’s Top Dog! | 他就会乖乖地了 |
[42:40] | You really are crazy aren’t you? | 你是真的疯了吧 |
[42:42] | Only for you, my darling. | 只为你疯狂 |
[42:43] | Now sooner or later someone’s going to rescue me from this flea pit and then | 迟早有人会救我离开这个跳蚤窝 |
[42:46] | I’ll whisk you away… | 我就会把你一起带走 |
[42:49] | Excuse me, I’m talking to the lady. | 不好意思 我在跟这位小姐说话 |
[42:53] | Nosey nose out!… where was I? | 少管闲事 走开 我说到哪了 |
[42:56] | Ah yes, I’ll whisk you away | 对 我会立刻把你带走 |
[42:59] | to a life of fine dining, velvet cushions | 让你过有大餐 丝绒枕的生活 |
[43:01] | and men in powdered wigs proffering Royal Jelly for tea. | 还有假发哥会端出皇家果冻下午茶 |
[43:06] | I said tootle off beef cake | 我说滚蛋了 猛男 |
[43:07] | or you’ll get a severe tongue lashing! | 否则你要挨一顿大骂了 |
[43:10] | No… | 不 |
[43:11] | Tyson. don’t hurt him- | 泰森 不要伤害他 |
[43:13] | he’s just a crazy little… | 他只是神经病小 |
[43:17] | He ain’t no dog, he’s a pussycat | 他才不是狗 他是病猫 |
[43:23] | yee. | 对啊 |
[43:28] | I told you not to get involved with strays, Rex. | 雷克斯 我叫你别招惹浪浪了 |
[43:31] | Especially if they’re going out with Tyson. | 尤其是泰森那一挂的 |
[43:34] | You all saw what happened, Wanda stood up for me. | 你们看到情况了 汪妲她挺我 |
[43:38] | Well sort of, | 算是啦 |
[43:39] | listen Rex. Forget about her. | 算了 雷克斯 你听我说 |
[43:42] | She is really hot | 她是很正 |
[43:44] | but she will be nothing but trouble. | 但她是大祸水耶 |
[43:46] | What went wrong? | 我哪里出错了 |
[43:47] | I hit her with all my best lines?! | 我使出最好的把妹台词了 |
[43:49] | You need to walk it off, dude. | 你去散步打消念头吧 |
[43:53] | If you ever decide to do that again, remember one thing: | 你要再做出这种蠢事 就记住一件事 |
[43:57] | We don’t know you, alright? | 我们不认识你 好吗 |
[43:59] | Yes, I got it. | 好 我知道了 |
[44:11] | Thanks, but I don’t drink coffee! | 多谢了 可是我不喝咖啡 |
[44:15] | Rex: | 雷克斯 |
[44:16] | The Queen’s Top Dog! | 女王的皇家一等犬 |
[44:18] | He was telling the truth! | 他真的没骗人 |
[44:20] | Hey, you! | 嘿 你 |
[44:21] | We better go. Tyson is never far away. | 我们快走吧 泰森在附近 |
[44:24] | Best of luck Rex. Break a leg. | 雷克斯 加油 别被打断腿了 |
[44:27] | Yeah, that’s what I am afraid of. | 对 我怕的就是这个 |
[44:29] | Beat it, losers! | 滚 一群鲁蛇 |
[44:31] | Not you… | 我不是说你 |
[44:32] | …Your Highness. | 你是殿下 |
[44:34] | Beg your pardon? | 不好意思 |
[44:35] | Sorry about earlier. | 刚才的事抱歉了 |
[44:37] | Tyson gets very jealous. | 泰森的醋劲真的很大 |
[44:39] | He nearly broke my back. | 我差点被他打到骨折 |
[44:41] | No! Where here? | 不 你哪里痛 |
[44:43] | there? | 这里吗 |
[44:44] | Bit further down | 往下一点 |
[44:46] | What about there? | 那么这里呢 |
[44:48] | Oh, that’s the spot! | 就是这里 |
[44:50] | You know I find you very attractive, Rex. | 雷克斯 我觉得你非常地迷人 |
[44:53] | You’ve got noble bearing. | 你有高贵的教养 |
[44:55] | Strong… teeth. | 有强壮的 牙齿 |
[44:59] | Fluffy belly. | 还有毛茸茸的肚子 |
[45:00] | I try to look after myself. | 我可是很注重保养的 |
[45:02] | The kind of dog, a girl would stray for. | 是女生梦寐以求的狗狗 |
[45:05] | Really? | 真的 |
[45:07] | Isn’t it obvious-I’ve been crazy about you since I first saw you! | 难道你看不出我对你一见钟情吗 |
[45:11] | At the fight club? | 在斗阵俱乐部 |
[45:12] | That’s it! You were sitting on the right. The left. | 没错 你坐在右边 是左边 |
[45:15] | Right, your left. | 我的右边 你的左边 |
[45:18] | I couldn’t take my eyes off you. | 我一直盯着你看 |
[45:20] | You’re the dog of my dreams, Rex. | 你是我的梦中情人 雷克斯 |
[45:23] | Now you’ve walked into my life | 现在你走入我的生活 |
[45:25] | and turned it upside down. | 让我神魂颠倒 |
[45:26] | You did that to me, Wanda. Literally. | 汪妲 你才真的让我上下颠倒 |
[45:29] | Is that offer of Buckingham Palace still available? | 你说要带我去白金汉宫还算数吗 |
[45:32] | For you Wanda, anything! Ooooh! | 汪妲 你要什么都行 |
[45:36] | You’ve made me so happy I want to tell the world! | 你让我好快乐 我想诏告全天下 |
[45:39] | I wish you wouldn’t you know what Tyson’s like. | 最好不要 你也知道泰森的德性 |
[45:43] | Rex? | 雷克斯 |
[45:44] | Rex. | 雷克斯 |
[45:45] | Hit it fellas! | 开始演奏 |
[45:48] | “And they called it Puppy Looooove! | 人家说这是两犬无猜 |
[45:53] | Oh I guess they’ll never knooowww… | 我想他们永远不知道 |
[45:58] | What if Tyson sees us? | 被泰森看见怎么办 |
[46:00] | How a young heart really feels” | 年轻的心真正的感受 |
[46:06] | Care to dance, my Lady!? | 小姐 要跳舞吗 |
[46:08] | I’d prefer not to… | 我看还是不要吧 |
[46:10] | “How a young heart really feels | 年轻的心真正的感受 |
[46:17] | And why I love her so.” | 我深爱着她 |
[46:21] | Oh Wanda, we were destined to be together. | 喔 汪妲 我们是命中注定 |
[46:25] | “And they called it Puppy Looooove! | 人家说这是两犬无猜 |
[46:31] | just because we’re in our teens. | 只因为我们年少轻狂 |
[46:35] | Would you prefer the wedding at St. Paul’s | 你想在圣保喽 |
[46:37] | or Westminster Abbey? | 还是西敏寺举办我们的婚礼呢 |
[46:40] | Arrrgh! I told you to keep away from me girl! | 我叫你离我的妹远一点了 |
[46:42] | I say back off. I’m not quite done here. | 请你走开 我还没唱完呢 |
[46:47] | “Someone help me, help me, help me please | 拜托 谁来救救我 |
[46:53] | This is not a puppy love” | 这不是两犬无猜 |
[46:57] | Not… a… puppy love. | 不是两犬无猜 |
[47:00] | This is not | 这不是 |
[47:03] | a… ouch… a puppy loooove. | 两犬无猜 |
[47:14] | Fool. | 笨蛋 |
[47:17] | You just signed yourself up for fight club! | 接下来就轮到你上场斗阵了 |
[47:33] | Dear Rexy, gone forever. | 我们家雷克斯永远走了 |
[47:39] | Oh, cheer up old girl. | 别难过了 |
[47:40] | He was only a bloody bow-wow. | 他就只是一只笨汪 |
[47:42] | Do shut up, Philip. | 菲利普 你闭嘴 |
[48:01] | You’re upset too, aren’t you, Charlie? | 你也很难过吧 我的查理 |
[48:09] | How would you like to be my new top dog? | 你想当新任的皇家一等犬吗 |
[48:20] | Where exactly are you taking me? | 你到底要带我去哪里 |
[48:23] | To the laundry room so boxer does not take you to the cleaner. | 洗衣间 以免被拳王给血洗了 |
[48:28] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[48:29] | It means you gotta go learn the basics. | 你得学习基本技巧 |
[48:32] | You’ll need all the help you can get. | 把能用的通通用上 |
[48:33] | Butch’s record? 76 Bouts75 knock outs. | 拳王的纪录 是76战75次KO |
[48:37] | Well, e better get ready for his 76th | 那他准备迎接第76次了 |
[48:40] | They didn’t knock him out he knocked them out. | 不是他被K0 是他把对手K0 |
[48:44] | He just suffered one defeat. | 他生平只战败过一次 |
[48:47] | Oh alright then, | 好吧 |
[48:48] | so I still have a chance. | 那我还是有机会的 |
[48:50] | He lost against Tyson. | 他是输给泰森 |
[48:53] | Oh, he’s going to kill me! | 他会宰了我 |
[48:54] | You might get away with a light maiming. | 你可能只会残废 |
[48:56] | You got to take a chill pill man, | 吃颗镇定剂吧 |
[48:59] | ease it down. | 缓和情绪 |
[49:01] | Perhaps I can be of some assistance. | 说不定我帮得上忙 |
[49:04] | I used to do all my own stunts when I was younger. | 想当年 我表演特技都是自己来 |
[49:07] | You need to learn how to roll with the punches. | 你得学会见招拆招 |
[49:10] | Pick your opening and strike like a coiled cobra! | 等你看到了漏洞 就迅速猛攻 |
[49:13] | Besides, do you remember the old movie, Rocky! | 况且 记得电影《洛基》吗 |
[49:16] | The underdog won in the end! | 洛基最后赢了 |
[49:19] | Rocky lost, Bernard. | 伯纳 洛基输了 |
[49:21] | Euh, Rocky II? | 那续集呢 |
[49:23] | Consider yourself lucky, you’ve got the best coaching team around. | 算你好狗运 你有最强大的教练团 |
[49:27] | I just want to survive. | 我只想活命 |
[49:28] | Okay, lets start with the basic fitness routine. | 好 先从基本体能训练做起吧 |
[49:31] | Jump in and show me you can run. | 展现一下跑步功力 进去 |
[50:58] | This is not going to work. | 他完蛋了 |
[51:00] | What if I gave him some acting lesson on how to play dead. | 不如我教他演戏装死好了 |
[51:03] | We’re gonna need a real plan B, Bernard. | 伯纳 还是实际一点呗 |
[51:06] | Follow me. | 跟我来 |
[51:08] | You better study carefully the layout of this place. | 快仔细勘察这里的地形喔 |
[51:10] | Boxer is quite heavy. | 拳王吨位挺重的 |
[51:12] | Like Bernard said. Pick your opening. | 就像伯纳说的 找出漏洞 |
[51:14] | And? | 然后呢 |
[51:15] | Run and hide. | 落跑躲起来 |
[51:26] | Time for… Fight Club! | 斗阵俱乐部 时间到 |
[51:29] | Wait, wait… Stop it right there! | 等等等等 不可以 |
[51:30] | As the Queen’s CorgiI command you | 我以女王的柯基身份命令你 |
[51:33] | not to open that door! | 不准把门打开 |
[51:34] | It’s already open, what’s wrong with you? | 门早就开了 你有毛病吗 |
[51:37] | Oh let him be, I’ll take it from. | 别理他 我来搞定 |
[51:40] | He’s got stage fright. | 他只是怯场而已 |
[51:41] | Come on Rex, | 走吧 雷克斯 |
[51:42] | I… I can’t bear the sight of blue blood! | 我没办法看到贵族溅血 |
[51:45] | Don’t worry, it will be over before you know it. | 放心 牙一咬就过去了 |
[51:48] | Be strong Rex, | 坚强点 雷克斯 |
[51:50] | I believe in you. | 我对你有信心 |
[51:51] | Thanks Wanda. | 汪妲 谢了 |
[51:57] | Well well, look who is here. | 看看是谁来了 |
[52:00] | I was starting to think you would be a no-show. | 我都怀疑你要落跑了 |
[52:03] | Ladies and gentleman, please give a warm welcome to our royal champ. | 各位 掌声欢迎皇室狗 |
[52:17] | Today’s bet 3 ot 1 | 令天是3赔1 |
[52:19] | the corgi lasts under a minute. | 赌柯基撑不过一分钟 |
[52:21] | Go for it Rex, we’re here for you. | 加油 雷克斯 我们支持你 |
[52:25] | I am with you Rex. | 雷克斯 我支持你 |
[52:29] | Thanks Boxer, | 谢了 拳王 |
[52:30] | but you don’t have to fight tonight. | 不过你今晚不用出战 |
[52:32] | Uh? | 什么 |
[52:33] | My friends… | 各位朋友 |
[52:35] | what do you say we change the odds to… 60 to 1. | 你们觉得赔率改成60赔1如何 |
[52:41] | For your greatest pleasure and mine… | 让你我好好过个瘾 |
[52:43] | I will destroy this pathetic puppy myself. | 我决定要亲手干掉这只可悲的小汪 |
[52:49] | Hey that was not the deal. | 当初说好的不是这样 |
[52:50] | Might we find a more civilized way to settle this? | 找个比较文明的办法来解决好吗 |
[52:53] | You’re dead! | 你死定了 |
[52:57] | Looks like we are about to lose another cell mate pal. | 看来我们准备少一个室友了 |
[53:00] | In the red corner: | 在红色角落的是 |
[53:02] | ME! | 我 |
[53:04] | In the blue corner: | 在蓝色角落的是 |
[53:06] | My dinner! | 我的晚餐 |
[53:08] | I’m too fluffy to die! | 我的毛这么蓬 不能死啊 |
[53:10] | Remmember the plan Rex. Get out of the way as fast as you can. | 雷克斯 别忘了计划 能闪就快闪 |
[53:14] | This is going to be ugly. | 场面是越来越难看喽 |
[53:16] | Got it! | 了解 |
[53:19] | Well, well well, | 我说汪妲 |
[53:21] | it looks like your boyfriend’s bitten off more than he can chew. | 看来你的男友根本扛不住 |
[53:25] | Oh come on Tyson, let him be! | 好了 泰森 别弄他 |
[53:29] | Lets have some fun- | 来找点乐子吧 |
[53:31] | I’ll make it nice and slow! | 看我慢慢地折磨你 |
[54:18] | Boxer… | 拳王 |
[54:19] | Ah, ah, yeah! | 太好啦 |
[54:22] | Come on, shoot! SHOOOOT! | 快 射门 射门 |
[54:35] | You wouldn’t harm a member of her Majesty’s household would you? | 你不会伤害女王的家人吧 |
[54:39] | You would… | 你不会的 |
[54:40] | Tyson’s gone mad. | 泰森疯了 |
[54:42] | I can’t watch this! | 我不敢看了 |
[54:50] | It’s now or never! | 要就趁现在 |
[54:52] | Yes, YES… | 好耶 好耶 |
[54:54] | Oh no… | 喔 糟了 |
[54:56] | What…? | 什么 |
[55:00] | You’re gonna pay for that Wanda. | 汪姐 我会找你算帐 |
[55:06] | Ah… What is going on out there? | 这里是怎么回事啊 |
[55:07] | Get back in your cages. | 回你们的笼子去 |
[55:10] | Boxer…? | 拳王 |
[55:13] | You’re dead Wanda! | 你死定了 汪妲 |
[55:20] | And stay in your cages! | 给我乖乖待在笼子里 |
[55:23] | We’ve got a game to watch. | 我们忙着看球赛呢 |
[55:26] | Wanda? Are you OK. | 汪妲 你没事吧 |
[55:29] | I am, for now. | 我暂时没事 |
[55:30] | Thanks for saving my life, that was very brave. | 谢谢你救我一命 你刚刚真的好勇敢 |
[55:34] | …and very foolish. | 而且还很傻 |
[55:36] | You two better find a way out of here. | 你们两个最好快点离开 |
[55:38] | Your days are numbered. I’m telling you. | 你们完蛋了 我说真的 |
[55:41] | Easier said than done. | 这哪有这么容易啊 |
[55:42] | The way I see it, | 我觉得呢 |
[55:44] | either you get picked up by a visitor, iffy odds, | 你最好求领养 但不挂保证啦 |
[55:47] | or you beg the Chihuahua to help you out. | 不然你可以求吉娃娃帮你落跑 |
[55:49] | The Chihuahua? | 你说吉娃娃 |
[55:51] | Don’t even think about it | 你想都别想 |
[55:53] | Eaves dropping again? | 你又在偷听了 |
[55:54] | I heard it too… | 我也听到了 |
[55:55] | You said it first Jack: | 杰克 是你先说的 |
[55:57] | NEVER CROSS TYSON. | 干万别招惹泰森 |
[55:59] | Rule five for you. | 你放在第五条 |
[56:01] | Numero uno for me! | 对我来说是第一条 |
[56:03] | Oh, I’m worried, Rex. | 雷克斯 我好担心你喔 |
[56:05] | Lets just hope some visitor picks you up tomorrow. | 希望你明天就被领养走 |
[56:08] | I’m staying, Jack. | 我不走 杰克 |
[56:10] | No need to put up a good stiff upper lip and all. | 你根本没必要逞强 |
[56:12] | You need to tuck your tail | 你还是夹着尾巴 |
[56:14] | and get as far away from here as you can. | 能跑多远就跑多远呗 |
[56:16] | No I don’t. | 不 我不需要 |
[56:22] | You can’t keep running away from bullies like Tyson. | 你不能一辈子躲泰森这种恶霸 |
[56:25] | And how do you propose we deal with him…? | 那你说要怎么对付他呢 |
[56:28] | You have to face really, | 认清现实吧 |
[56:29] | if it weren’t for Wanda, you’d be history by now. | 要不是有汪妲 你早就掰掰喽 |
[56:32] | But that’s just the point. | 但重点就在这里 |
[56:35] | I couldn’t have done it on my own. | 我靠自己不会成功 |
[56:37] | United we stand, divided we fall. | 团结则存 分裂则亡 |
[56:40] | Our real battle isn’t with Tyson, it’s fear. | 我们要对抗的不是泰森 而是恐惧 |
[56:44] | We conquer it, we set ourselves free. | 战胜恐惧 我们就自由了 |
[56:47] | Together we can beat that tyrant. | 团结就能打败暴君 |
[56:51] | Bravo! | 说得好 |
[56:52] | So you’re in? | 所以你要加入吗 |
[56:53] | Oh no, but that was a great speech! | 没有 但你的演说很精彩 |
[56:55] | Fantastic performance. | 表演得真棒 |
[56:58] | I’m quite moved. | 我好感动 |
[57:00] | You’ve really touched me… tears and everything. | 我被你戳中了 热泪盈眶 |
[57:02] | Oh… you cry at the opening of a can of dog food, Bernard, | 我看只要罐罐一开你就哭了 伯纳 |
[57:06] | besides, that perro loco is going to get us all killed for sure! | 况且 我们大家都会被这只疯狗给害死 |
[57:10] | I told you not to get involved with strays Rex. | 雷克斯 我叫你别跟浪浪混的 |
[57:14] | Some friend you are. | 你算哪门子朋友 |
[57:32] | Here we go. | 来吧 |
[57:33] | Viewing time! | 参观时间 |
[57:38] | Over here, over here! | 这里 |
[57:40] | Oh look, the corgi! | 你看 是柯基耶 |
[57:42] | N000, | 不要 |
[57:43] | jack? | 杰克 |
[57:44] | Don’t even mentioned it. That’s what friends are for. | 不客气 朋友就是要互相帮忙 |
[57:47] | I want that one mommy. | 马麻 我要那只狗 |
[57:48] | Are you sure sweetie? | 宝贝 你确定吗 |
[57:50] | Don’t you want to look around first? | 你不想先看过一遍 |
[57:52] | No mommy, please! | 不要 马麻 拜托 |
[57:54] | You got yourself a nice dog. | 你领养到一只好狗狗了 |
[57:56] | No, wait. I don’t want to go. | 不要 等等 我不想走 |
[58:00] | Ooooh, Some dogs get all the luck | 有些狗就是好狗运 |
[58:02] | Rex? | 雷克斯 |
[58:03] | Don’t worry Wanda! I’ll come back and save you! | 汪妲 没事 我一定会回来救你的 |
[58:06] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[58:07] | Rex! | 雷克斯 |
[58:11] | Do you want a hand dear? | 宝贝 你要帮忙吗 |
[58:12] | No, Mummy! | 不用 马麻 |
[58:13] | He is mine and I get to carry him! | 他是我的 我自己抱 |
[58:21] | Hey, no come back. | 别跑 回来 |
[58:31] | I want another one! | 我要养别只 |
[58:33] | Alright everyone, to the yard… | 好了 狗狗们通通到院子 |
[58:35] | You need some Fresh air. | 大家去透透气吧 |
[58:44] | Wanda! Over here, now. | 汪妲 快给我过来 |
[58:47] | We’ve got a score to settle. | 我还要找你算帐 |
[58:51] | Oh, he is going to destroy her, we have to do something. | 他会把汪妲打死 快想办法啊 |
[58:54] | Forget it guys. This one’s out of our hands. | 算了 这件事我们管不了 |
[58:57] | Jack’s right, we better stay out of it. | 杰克说得对 我们最好别管 |
[59:00] | There’s no stopping Tyson when he is mad. | 泰森一火大就拦不住 |
[59:08] | Why did you betray me for that pathetic Corgi? | 你居然为了那只臭柯基背叛我 |
[59:12] | Maybe because I’m a sucker for a dog with breeding. | 可能我天生就爱贵族狗 |
[59:14] | You’re gonna regret your expensive tastes. | 你这拜金女要悔不当初啦 |
[59:36] | Rex! | 雷克斯 |
[59:38] | What are you doing here? Are you nuts? | 你怎么跑回来啦 你有病啊 |
[59:42] | Ahhhe’s come back for his girl | 他回来英雄救美了 |
[59:44] | how sweet. | 好感人喔 |
[59:46] | No, I’ve come back for you, Tyson | 不是 我是回来找你的 泰森 |
[59:48] | You’re not a leader, you’re a bully. | 你才不是领袖 你是恶霸 |
[59:50] | You don’t earn respect, you just instill fear. | 你得不到大家尊重 你只会恐吓人 |
[59:52] | And you… you’ve just earned the right to a good beating. | 而你呢 就要讨到一顿痛扁了 |
[59:58] | Rex. | 雷克斯 |
[1:00:03] | Is that all you’ve got? | 你只有这一点本事吗 |
[1:00:05] | We’re in no rush here, are we? | 我们不急着走吧 |
[1:00:07] | I’m going to show you who’s the boss around here, | 我要让你看看谁是这里的老大 |
[1:00:10] | you little wimp. | 你这弱鸡 |
[1:00:11] | You actually thought someone would want to follow a loser like you? | 你以为有人会追随你这种鲁蛇吗 |
[1:00:15] | Who would ever be crazy enough to do that? | 谁会疯到做出这种事来 |
[1:00:18] | I would. | 我就会 |
[1:00:19] | Yeah, well, I’ll deal with you later. | 对 我待会再来收拾你 |
[1:00:22] | Anyone else? | 还有别人吗 |
[1:00:24] | Me… seriously? | 我 别闹了 |
[1:00:27] | What have I got to do with this? | 这不关我的事吧 |
[1:00:30] | Damn it, alright, | 该死 好吧 |
[1:00:32] | as the saying goes: United We Stand. | 俗话说 团结则存 |
[1:00:35] | I second that. | 我附议 |
[1:00:36] | And for dramatic accent, you’re damn right! | 来点戏剧效果 你说得太好了 |
[1:00:40] | Just, go easy on the face. | 麻烦打我的脸力道轻一点 |
[1:00:42] | You have anger management issues. | 泰森 你的情绪控管有问题 |
[1:00:45] | Anyone else got something to say? I’ll take the lot of you on! | 还有谁有话要说吗 我会一起算帐 |
[1:00:50] | Hep, hey! | 喂 |
[1:00:51] | Oh that’s magical that is. | 这简直是太神了 |
[1:00:53] | The biggest sissy in here. | 狗舍最大的娘炮 |
[1:00:56] | Sort him out, Boxer! | 拳王 好好教训他 |
[1:00:58] | Euh… You’re on your own, Tyson. | 泰森 你自求多福吧 |
[1:01:00] | Alright, I’ll do it myself! | 很好 那我就自己来 |
[1:01:03] | I’m going to enjoy this. | 我等着过瘾了 |
[1:01:06] | Bring it on Tyson. | 放马过来 |
[1:01:09] | Whoah… He can talk!? | 他会说话 |
[1:01:10] | Come on big guy, lets see what you got, now! | 来啊 大个儿 秀出你的本事 |
[1:01:23] | Yeah. | 好耶 |
[1:01:25] | Oh… Yes. | 太好啦 |
[1:01:31] | Whoaw. What’s going on out here? | 这里怎么回事啊 |
[1:01:32] | We better go! | 快走吧 |
[1:01:35] | Remmember what I said about setting ourselves free. | 记得我说要追求自由的事吗 |
[1:01:37] | Here we go again… | 别又来了 |
[1:01:38] | No more speeches. | 我不是要高谈阔论 |
[1:01:40] | I actually found a way out of here. Lets go. | 我是找到出去的路了 走吧 |
[1:01:44] | You know REX, I don’t want to be back on the streets. | 雷克斯 我不想再沦落街头了 |
[1:01:48] | Chief? | 老大 |
[1:01:49] | It’s not so bad in here. | 这里面挺舒服的 |
[1:01:51] | With Tyson out, this place is going to be cool. | 泰森没戏唱了 这里会很棒 |
[1:01:53] | It’s very cold outside. | 外面超冷的 |
[1:01:56] | Believe it or not, I hate winters. Brrrr… | 不骗你 我讨厌冬天 |
[1:02:00] | Wanda? | 汪妲 |
[1:02:00] | Never thought you’d ask | 我还以为你不会问呢 |
[1:02:03] | Thanks everyone. | 谢谢大家 |
[1:02:12] | Can You believe this Charlie? | 查理 怎么会这样 |
[1:02:13] | Rex is barely gone | 雷克斯才一走 |
[1:02:15] | and they’re already eliminating all traces of him. | 就立刻被撇得一干二净 |
[1:02:17] | Like he was never here. | 就像没存在过一样 |
[1:02:19] | You better lay low Nelson | 尼尔森 你最好低调点 |
[1:02:21] | or they might put you away too. | 以免也被收拾掉 |
[1:02:23] | You’re quite an old relic you know. | 别忘了 你可是老古董了 |
[1:02:26] | How dare you? | 你好大的狗胆 |
[1:02:40] | Here we are! Home, sweet home! | 我们到了 温馨的家 |
[1:02:43] | After you, M’Lady. | 小姐 你先请 |
[1:02:46] | What have we got ‘ere, Sarge? | 这是谁啊 卫兵 |
[1:02:47] | Looks like a mongrel and a stray Corgi. | 看来是杂种狗跟柯基流浪狗 |
[1:02:50] | Think they belong in the Palace. | 当皇宫是自己家了啊 |
[1:02:54] | Sorry you two, Your type ain’t welcome here. | 抱歉 这里不欢迎你们这种狗 |
[1:02:56] | Now out you go! | 出去 快出去 |
[1:02:57] | Wait my good man. I can explain… | 等一下两位 我可以解释 |
[1:03:00] | You see, I’m the Queen’s Corgiand | 如你所见 我是女王的柯基 |
[1:03:02] | this is my… ooooh! Now scram! | 这是我的 滚吧你 |
[1:03:07] | Looks like they didn’t recognize you. What now? | 看来他们没认出你 现在该怎么办 |
[1:03:09] | We’ll sneak back in. I know a way. | 我们用溜的进去 我知道一条路 |
[1:03:13] | Hold on now! I know there was a hole in this wall, | 等等 这面墙原本有洞的 |
[1:03:16] | right here! That’s how we escaped. | 就在这里 我们就是靠它溜走的 |
[1:03:19] | Well it’s gone. So what do we do? | 洞补起来了 现在怎么办 |
[1:03:21] | I don’t know any other way in. | 我不知道其他可以进去的路了 |
[1:03:23] | I’ve got an idea. | 我有办法了 |
[1:03:40] | Wanda. | 汪妲 |
[1:03:41] | I can’t keep up. | 我跟不上 |
[1:03:43] | You are running too fast for me. | 你跑得太快了 |
[1:03:45] | Right then. | 好吧 |
[1:03:47] | Wait for me here. I won’t be too long. | 在这里等我 我马上回来 |
[1:03:49] | But where are you… | 你要去哪 |
[1:03:57] | What? | 什么 |
[1:03:58] | I’m dead…? | 我死了 |
[1:04:05] | Come on Charlie, | 走吧 查理 |
[1:04:06] | the Queen is waiting. | 女王在等我们 |
[1:04:08] | It’s your coronation for goodness sake. | 查理 这可是你的加冕典礼 |
[1:04:10] | You don’t want to be late | 千万别迟到了 |
[1:04:12] | Hush you old fool. | 闭嘴 你这只痴呆老狗 |
[1:04:14] | Once I’m the new Top Dog, | 等我上任皇家一等犬之后 |
[1:04:16] | there will be some changes around here. | 宫里的规矩要改变一下 |
[1:04:19] | First, I shall levy a 50% dinner tax. | 首先 我要抽50%的晚餐税 |
[1:04:26] | I say, don’t you think that’s a bit stiff? | 你不觉得这规矩有点过头了吗 |
[1:04:32] | Secondly, I wish to be referred to | 第二 以后如果你们要称呼我 |
[1:04:35] | at all times as ‘My Lord’, | 要叫我为主子 |
[1:04:38] | except on informal occasions when | 如果遇到了正式场合 |
[1:04:40] | you may call me, ‘My Liege’. | 就必须叫我吾王 |
[1:04:44] | Yes… My LiegeLord | 遵命 吾王主子 |
[1:04:47] | Thirdly, when I pass by, | 第三 在我经过的时候 |
[1:04:50] | I require you to avert your eyes. | 你们要把眼睛撇开 |
[1:04:52] | Not too much, sort of like this… | 不要太过 就像是这样 |
[1:04:58] | Do I make myself clear! | 你们都听清楚了吗 |
[1:05:00] | Yes, my Lord, Liege. | 听清楚了 主子吾王 |
[1:05:02] | I did not quite hear that! | 你们说什么我没听见 |
[1:05:04] | again! | 再一次 |
[1:05:05] | Yes, my liege, lord. | 遵命 吾王主子 |
[1:05:07] | Yes, my Lord, Liege. | 遵命 主子吾王 |
[1:05:08] | Very well then. In that case, | 很好 这样就对了 |
[1:05:11] | you may be excused | 你们可以退下了 |
[1:05:13] | while I prepare myself for the coronation. | 接下来让我来好好准备加冕事宜 |
[1:05:16] | Charlie’s mad as a hatter! | 查理疯得不像话了 |
[1:05:18] | Makes one miss dear old Rex. | 现在我还真想念雷克斯 |
[1:05:22] | Rex! | 雷克斯 |
[1:05:23] | Wanda! | 汪妲 |
[1:05:24] | Rex, I’ve got a surprise for you… | 雷克斯 我要给你一个惊喜 |
[1:05:26] | Wait… I have some big news to share. | 等等 我有大事要说 |
[1:05:29] | It seems… | 看来 |
[1:05:31] | I’m dead! | 我死了 |
[1:05:33] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[1:05:35] | See right there, my own funeral | 你看那里 那是我的葬礼 |
[1:05:38] | Oh, Is that the Queen? | 那是女王吗 |
[1:05:39] | Yes and the cross below it’s me. | 对 底下的十字是我 |
[1:05:42] | That would explain why nobody came looking for you | 这就难怪为什么没人来找你了 |
[1:05:44] | Precisely! Charlie had the whole thing figured out | 就是这样 查理都计划好了 |
[1:05:47] | and now he’s going to become Top Dog! | 现在他要上任皇家一等犬 |
[1:05:49] | Oh no, he’s not. | 喔不 才没有 |
[1:05:50] | He isn’t? | 没有吗 |
[1:05:51] | Not if we can help it! | 我们不会让他上任的 |
[1:05:53] | We…? | 我们 |
[1:05:53] | Hi kid! | 小鬼头 |
[1:05:54] | Surprise! | 想不到吧 |
[1:05:55] | Jack… | 杰克 |
[1:05:56] | Rule seven: Wanda does not take no for an answer. | 第七条 汪妲的说服功力一流 |
[1:05:59] | United.. | 团结 |
[1:06:00] | We… | 则 |
[1:06:01] | Stand! | 存 |
[1:06:03] | Great to see you guys. | 见到你们我真的好高兴 |
[1:06:05] | How exactly did you manage to get them out of the pound? | 不过你是怎么把他们弄出狗舍的 |
[1:06:08] | You don’t wanna know. | 你最好还是别问啦 |
[1:06:10] | Maybe not. But, I like the way you think. | 好吧 但我喜欢你的想法 |
[1:06:13] | Lets move out. | 我们走吧 |
[1:06:14] | Bernard has a great idea to get us into the palace. | 伯纳想到了绝招 能让我们混进宫 |
[1:06:23] | Where is that blasted dog? | 那只臭狗在哪里 |
[1:06:25] | Hurry him along a little, will you? | 去催他一下好吗 |
[1:06:40] | Lets go GUYS- | 大家走啊 |
[1:06:41] | Whoaw… get them… | 抓住他们 |
[1:06:45] | Stop them! | 阻止他们 |
[1:06:53] | Where are they go? | 他们哪去了 |
[1:06:54] | There,there. quick.quick. | 这边这边 快点快点 |
[1:07:04] | Who’s the Queen’s Top Dog? | 女王的皇家一等犬是谁呀 |
[1:07:07] | That would be me… Charlie. | 是我 查理 |
[1:07:09] | It appears I have arrived right on time | 我来得正是时候 |
[1:07:12] | to prevent the Queen from making a very bad mistake. | 现在刚好可以阻止女王铸下大错 |
[1:07:14] | You’re alive! | 你还活着 |
[1:07:15] | How could you betray me? | 你怎么可以背叛我 |
[1:07:17] | You were my best friend, Charlie. | 查理 你是我最好的朋友 |
[1:07:19] | Wow wow wow, | 我 |
[1:07:20] | of course we are friends, Rex.. | 我们当然是朋友啊 雷克斯 |
[1:07:22] | No we are not, you push me off the bridge. | 不 才不是 你把推我下桥 |
[1:07:24] | How absurd. You slipped and fell. | 胡说八道 你是脚滑掉下去 |
[1:07:27] | Really? | 是吗 |
[1:07:29] | Charlie, meet Wanda. | 查理 这是汪妲 |
[1:07:31] | Charmed, I’m sure | 很高兴认识你 |
[1:07:34] | I’ll show you there was no foul play. | 我带你去看 我没搞鬼 |
[1:07:37] | The proof is in the closet. | 证据就在衣橱里 |
[1:07:39] | What proof? | 什么证据 |
[1:07:41] | I know what happened Charlie. | 查理 我知道事情经过 |
[1:07:43] | I was there, remember? | 我在场 你记得吗 |
[1:07:45] | Just open the door, you’ll see. | 你过去把门打开 就知道了 |
[1:07:48] | I’ll do it. | 我来开 |
[1:07:50] | No Wanda, this could be a trick. | 不要 汪妲 这可能有鬼 |
[1:07:58] | Game over Rex. | 雷克斯 你没戏唱了 |
[1:08:03] | You survived the ice, | 你没被冰给冻死 |
[1:08:05] | show me how you deal with fire! | 让我看你怎么应付火劫吧 |
[1:08:09] | Ah, now forgive me, I’ve got a Golden Collar to receive. | 不好意思 我要去领黄金项圈了 |
[1:08:13] | Ta-ra! | 掰喽 |
[1:08:27] | Oh. There you are, | 你在这里 |
[1:08:28] | come this way, you’re expected! | 这边请 女王在等你 |
[1:08:44] | Wanda give us some help here. | 快来帮帮忙 |
[1:08:48] | Wanda…? | 汪妲 |
[1:08:51] | Wanda where are you? | 汪妲 你在哪里 |
[1:08:55] | Waaaanda. | 汪妲 |
[1:09:02] | Wanda! | 汪妲 |
[1:09:47] | Coughing, aaah, what’s happening… | 怎么回事 |
[1:09:49] | Rex? | 雷克斯 |
[1:09:50] | Don’t move. I’m getting you out of here. | 别动 我要送你出去 |
[1:09:53] | What about you. | 那你该怎么办 |
[1:09:55] | It’s too heavy for two. | 两个都上去太重了 |
[1:09:57] | Noooo. I don’t want to leave you | 我不想离开你 |
[1:09:59] | Farewell… Wanda. | 再见了 汪妲 |
[1:10:49] | Following the passing of my dear, dear, Rexy | 随着我亲爱的小雷雷过世 |
[1:11:04] | Hmmm, perhaps, I should have taken a little nap earlier. | 早知道我就先打个盹啦 |
[1:11:19] | It is beholden upon me, | 现在我不得不将黄金项圈 |
[1:11:24] | to bequeath the Golden Collar to his best friend… | 致赠给他的挚友 |
[1:11:27] | Where is the gold collar? | 黄金项圈呢 |
[1:11:39] | Eh, what a circus. | 简直是闹剧 |
[1:11:48] | Hey! Guys! | 嗨 大家 |
[1:11:50] | Wanda? | 汪妲 |
[1:11:51] | UP here! | 在上面 |
[1:11:54] | Wow, I didn’t know she could fly? | 想不到汪妲 她会飞耶 |
[1:11:56] | What are you doing up there? | 你在上面干嘛 |
[1:11:57] | Trying to save Rex! | 快救救雷克斯 |
[1:11:59] | What did she say? | 她说什么 |
[1:12:03] | Catch her! | 快接住她 |
[1:12:08] | I got her, I got her! | 交给我 交给我 |
[1:12:10] | Hey! Where’d she go! | 嘿 她去哪里了 |
[1:12:12] | Hello!? | 哈喽 |
[1:12:13] | She vanished right into thin air! | 她就这样凭空消失了 |
[1:12:17] | Whoa… That was pretty cool. | 好酷喔 |
[1:12:18] | Enough fooling around. | 不要再闹了 |
[1:12:20] | If we don’t get in there, Rex will be burned to a crisp! | 我们再不进去 雷克斯会秒变烤肉 |
[1:12:23] | Dudes, we gotta save Rex! | 各位 我们得救救雷克斯 |
[1:12:26] | I once played a scene where I rushed into a burning building. | 我以前曾经演过冲进火场的戏 |
[1:12:30] | Run! | 快跑 |
[1:12:39] | Help me! | 快帮我 |
[1:12:41] | I’ll get this. Move out of the way, aaargh! | 交给我 都让开 |
[1:12:46] | I can’t see a thing! | 我什么都看不到 |
[1:12:48] | Me neither! | 我也是 |
[1:12:49] | REX! | 雷克斯 |
[1:12:51] | Rex? Wanda!! | 雷克斯 汪妲 |
[1:12:58] | Guys! We need to put out this fire now! | 大家 我们得快点将火扑灭 |
[1:13:01] | Jack. You and Chief get the hose at the end of the hall. | 杰克 你跟老大去拿走廊尽头的水管 |
[1:13:04] | Okay, got it. | 好 没问题 |
[1:13:05] | Al, Bernard, come with me. | 艾尔 伯纳 跟我来 |
[1:13:08] | Oh dear. | 天啊 |
[1:13:10] | How we gonna get the hose out? | 水管要怎么抽出来 |
[1:13:12] | I’ve got this. | 让我来 |
[1:13:20] | Nice work, CHIEF! | 老大 厉害喔 |
[1:13:29] | Yes, that’s it. | 对 就是这个 |
[1:13:30] | Perfect. | 太好了 |
[1:13:31] | Hold it tight. | 好了 抓好了 |
[1:13:35] | Whoa… I need help here! | 来来帮我 |
[1:13:38] | I got it, I got it. | 我来 我来 |
[1:13:52] | Whoaw, easy does it. | 别急啊 |
[1:13:59] | I think I’ve got the hang of this. | 我觉得我会了 |
[1:14:02] | Let a woman show you how it’s done. | 让女生来教教你们吧 |
[1:14:10] | What are you waiting for. | 大家还在等什么 |
[1:14:12] | Coming! | 来了 |
[1:14:54] | Does anyone see Rex? | 有人看到雷克斯吗 |
[1:14:56] | Oh, look at this place, there is no way he made it… | 看看这地方 他不可能逃过一劫的 |
[1:15:03] | Rex! | 雷克斯 |
[1:15:12] | He is nowhere in sight. | 到处都没看到他 |
[1:15:14] | Rex… | 雷克斯 |
[1:15:16] | Rex… | 雷克斯 |
[1:15:22] | I heard something! | 我听到声音 |
[1:15:24] | What, what was that? | 那是什么声音 |
[1:15:25] | Up here. | 在上面 |
[1:15:28] | It’s Rex! | 是雷克斯 |
[1:15:29] | Rex! | 雷克斯 |
[1:15:30] | Wanda. | 汪妲 |
[1:15:32] | He is in chimney. | 他在烟囱里面 |
[1:15:34] | Hey… come down, | 嘿 下来啊 |
[1:15:36] | what are you waiting for? | 你杵在那里干嘛 |
[1:15:37] | I am stuck. | 我卡住了 |
[1:15:39] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛 |
[1:15:43] | Oh… how sweet | 好窝心 |
[1:15:46] | Wait… | 等等 |
[1:15:47] | You guys deal with this situation. I’ll be right back! | 你们来搞定这里 我马上就回来 |
[1:15:50] | I’ve got something to take care of. | 我有点事情要处理 |
[1:15:53] | And so, on this most wonderful coronation day, | 今天 在这个美好的加冕日 |
[1:15:58] | we mark a new chapter, a new beginning… | 我们要谱出新的篇章 新的开始 |
[1:16:04] | My goodness. | 老天 |
[1:16:05] | What in the world is going on here? | 这到底是怎么一回事 |
[1:16:07] | Give me my gold collar back! | 把黄金项圈还给我 |
[1:16:09] | Come back, | 回来 |
[1:16:11] | stop it, | 抓住她 |
[1:16:13] | give me that back, | 还来 |
[1:16:15] | grab him… | 抓住她 |
[1:16:19] | Come on Bernard. | 加油 伯纳 |
[1:16:20] | Push, higher. | 用力推 再高一点 |
[1:16:27] | Oh oh, ouch, | 好痛喔 |
[1:16:28] | that hurts. | 痛算什么 |
[1:16:29] | But at least we’ve got you back. | 起码我们把你救出来了 |
[1:16:31] | I have your collar. | 你的项圈在这里 |
[1:16:32] | Wanda. | 汪妲 |
[1:16:36] | Well | 老天啊 |
[1:16:38] | look at this sorry bunch of wannabees. | 看看这群想装高贵的鲁蛇 |
[1:16:42] | Oh, I can see you trashed this room pretty good. | 你们把这里搞得天翻地覆 |
[1:16:44] | Us? | 我们 |
[1:16:46] | Rex!You”re back! | 雷克斯 你回来了 |
[1:16:47] | Guys! It’s so great to see you. | 两位 我看到你们好开心啊 |
[1:16:50] | What exactly is going on here, Charlie? | 查理 发生什么事啦 |
[1:16:52] | Seems Charlie here wants to be top dog so bad, | 看来查理为了想当皇家一等犬 |
[1:16:56] | he’d risk burning down the whole palace for it? | 他不惜把整座皇宫都烧光 |
[1:16:58] | You did this, Charlie!? | 查理 这是你搞的鬼 |
[1:17:00] | This is our home. | 这可是我们的家啊 |
[1:17:01] | Stay out of it you two. | 你们两个别插手 |
[1:17:03] | I’m going to settle this once and for all. | 我要把这件事一次解决掉 |
[1:17:07] | Then you’re a lot dumber than you look, mate. | 原来你不只长得蠢 脑袋更蠢 |
[1:17:11] | You hoped I would drown when you pushed me off that bridge. | 你把我推下桥 希望我会淹死 |
[1:17:14] | True. Or maybe you thought I’d end up in some gutter, | 没错 或是你认为我可能会漂进水沟 |
[1:17:17] | homeless and unwanted. | 无家可归 没人想要 |
[1:17:20] | Hmmm! No. I did think you’d drown. | 没有 我真的以为你会淹死 |
[1:17:22] | We could always make them arrangements for you, you know. | 我们可以替你打点安排 |
[1:17:24] | want try? | 想试试吗 |
[1:17:25] | I am with you there, Chief. | 老大 我支持你 |
[1:17:27] | In any event, I’m about to be top dog | 总之 我就要当上皇家一等犬了 |
[1:17:30] | and my word is golden. | 什么都是我说了算 |
[1:17:33] | Soto speak. | 算是啦 |
[1:17:34] | No you’re not, Charlie. | 你才不是 查理 |
[1:17:37] | I say, once top dog, always top dog. | 我说 一日皇家一等犬 终身皇家一等犬 |
[1:17:42] | Why should he be the Queen’s top Corgi? | 他凭什么当女王的皇家一等犬 |
[1:17:45] | I’ve served her Majesty well, and I have seniority! | 我可是忠心服侍女王 而且年资又够 |
[1:17:49] | I’m entitled! | 我有资格 |
[1:17:50] | Enough of your blabbering. | 你就不要再鬼扯蛋了 |
[1:17:53] | You tried and you failed. | 你篡位失败了 |
[1:17:58] | No, Wanda. | 不要 汪妲 |
[1:17:59] | But, I thought this is what you wanted…? | 我以为这就是你想要的 |
[1:18:02] | I don’t understand. | 我真的不懂 |
[1:18:04] | All you’ve ever talked about was being Top Dog. | 你成天只会说你是皇家一等犬 |
[1:18:07] | Not any more. | 再也不会了 |
[1:18:08] | If Charlie wants it that bad, | 既然查理这么想当 |
[1:18:10] | let him have it. | 就让他去吧 |
[1:18:12] | All I care about is being your Top Dog. | 我现在只想当你的皇家一等犬 |
[1:18:16] | You’re top of my list. | 对我来说 你最重要 |
[1:18:19] | I do like a great love scene | 我最爱浪漫场景了 |
[1:18:21] | That’s what I call a real class act | 场面有够经典的 |
[1:18:23] | You don’t mean this… do you? | 你不是认真的吧 是吗 |
[1:18:26] | I do! | 我是认真的 |
[1:18:33] | Oh my goodness, what in the world happened here… | 老天 这里发生什么事了 |
[1:18:42] | Oh Rex!! You’re alive! | 雷克斯 你还活着 |
[1:18:45] | It’s all been a terrible mistake. | 我们搞了大乌龙 |
[1:18:48] | We thought the fox had… | 以为你被狐狸 |
[1:18:51] | I missed you so very much. | 我真的好想你喔 |
[1:18:55] | Oh dear, this room is going to need some freshening up | 天啊 依我看这房间得整理一下了 |
[1:19:07] | Oh… Rex…So, that’s where you’ve been… looking for love. | 雷克斯 原来你追爱去了 |
[1:19:11] | You’ve got good taste, Rexy! | 小雷雷 你很有眼光喔 |
[1:19:14] | Love moves us all in mysterious ways… | 爱情的力量真是变幻莫测啊 |
[1:19:17] | isn’t that right Phillip? | 菲利普 你说是不是啊 |
[1:19:19] | What? | 什么 |
[1:19:21] | Oh, yes! Very mysterious indeed. | 对 真的非常变幻莫测 |
[1:19:26] | Shall I call the guards to get rid of all these dogs? | 我要叫卫兵把这些狗都带走吗 |
[1:19:29] | That won’t be necessary. | 没这个必要 |
[1:19:31] | It’s high time we had some new blood in the palace. | 皇宫里也该添新血了 |
[1:19:33] | Seriously? | 真的吗 |
[1:19:35] | You mean the whole lot? | 你是说全部收编 |
[1:19:37] | Why not, this is a big place. | 可以啊 皇宫很大 |
[1:19:39] | I thought you had eyes only for Corgis… | 我还以为你只爱柯基 |
[1:19:42] | One is never too old to change | 人老还是可以改变的 |
[1:19:44] | If you say so. | 你想养就养吧 |
[1:19:45] | But, who is going to be the top dog then? | 那谁要当皇家一等犬呢 |
[1:19:48] | Well, it’s pretty obvious to me that Rexy has already made that call. | 看来雷克斯显然已经做出决定了 |
[1:19:53] | After all, love and Royal duties can make for difficult bedfellows. | 毕竟爱情跟皇室责任很难两全其美 |
[1:19:59] | It worked rather well for us, didn’t it dear.. | 但我们挺好的啊 是不是 |
[1:20:02] | Yes, my dear, we are old school. | 对 亲爱的 我们很老派 |
[1:20:06] | Well come along then. | 狗狗们 来吧 |
[1:20:08] | The lot of you could use a bit of freshening up! | 你们去梳理一下吧 |
[1:20:11] | Afterwards we shall have a wonderful dinner | 梳洗过后享受美食 |
[1:20:16] | Ah ah, dudes! We’re gonna live in a palace! | 大家 我们要住进皇宫了 |
[1:20:19] | This is so exciting. | 太棒了 |
[1:20:21] | That’s what you’d call a happy ending right, Bernard…? | 这就是幸福结局 伯纳 对吗 |
[1:20:24] | So, you are going to | 所以你是打算 |
[1:20:26] | let Charlie of the hook, just like that. | 就这样就放过查理 是不是 |
[1:20:29] | Oh, he is not off the hook. | 他才没有被放过 |
[1:20:30] | He has no idea what he got himself into, | 他现在还不清楚自己的下场 |
[1:20:34] | believe me. | 相信我 |
[1:20:48] | After you Milady | 小姐 你先请 |
[1:20:51] | Oh, Rex. | 雷克斯 |
[1:21:07] | Charlie, just keep in mind | 查理 你可别忘了 |
[1:21:09] | that being top dog means you’ll have a huge set of responsibilities. | 当皇家一等犬表示你有很多责任要扛 |
[1:21:17] | Oh. No, | 不要 |
[1:21:18] | this is not happening. I want to abdicate! | 我做不到 我要退位 |
[1:21:20] | Yes, abdicate. | 对 我要退位 |
[1:21:21] | I am not cut out to be top dog… | 我没有办法当皇家一等犬 |
[1:21:24] | Please | 拜托 |
[1:21:25] | That’s what you get when you’re top dog! | 这就是当皇家一等犬的责任 |