时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:10] | *You’re not alone, together we stand* | *你并非孤独一人 我们携手并立* |
[00:15] | *I’ll be by your side, you know I’ll take your hand* | *我会在你身边 你知道我会牵你的手* |
[00:19] | *And when it gets cold and it feels like the end* | *当寒气入骨 仿佛末日降临* |
[00:24] | *There’s no place to go, you know I won’t give in* | *就算无处可走 你知道我不会屈服* |
[00:30] | *No, I won’t give in* | *不 我不会屈服* |
[00:36] | *Keep holding on* | *坚持住* |
[00:42] | *’Cause you know we’ll make it through, make it through* | *你知道我们会熬过去 熬过去* |
[00:45] | *Just stay strong* | *保持坚强* |
[00:51] | *’cause you know I’m here for you, I’m here for you* | *你知道我在这里支持你 支持你* |
[00:54] | *Nothing you can say* | *没什么好说* |
[00:57] | *Nothing you can do* | *没什么好做* |
[00:59] | *There’s no other way when it comes to the truth* | *面临真相我们别无选择* |
[01:03] | *So keep holding on* | *只能坚持* |
[01:09] | *’cause you know we’ll make it through, make it through* | *你知道我们会熬过去 熬过去* |
[01:13] | *So far away, I wish you were here* | *距离遥远 我希望你在这里* |
[01:17] | *Before it’s too late, this could all disappear* | *趁还来得及 趁一切还在* |
[01:22] | *Before the doors close* | *趁门还没关* |
[01:24] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[01:26] | *With you by my side I will fight and defend* | *只要有你 我就能奋力反抗* |
[01:33] | *I’ll fight and defend* | *我会奋力反抗* |
[01:39] | *Keep holding on* | *坚持住* |
[01:45] | *’cause you know we’ll make it through, make it through* | *你知道我们会熬过去 熬过去* |
[02:00] | Dave Rossi. | 我是戴夫·罗西 |
[02:01] | Dave, I just finished the manuscript. | 戴夫 我刚看完你的稿子 |
[02:04] | You are a crime novel artiste. | 你真是罪案小说界的艺术家 |
[02:07] | The butcher returns. The piano man sings. | 刽子手归来 钢琴家歌唱 |
[02:11] | The queen of diamonds is lady X. Wow. | 方片皇后竟是少女X 天呐 |
[02:14] | The new book is absolutely fantabulous, my friend. | 这本新书真是太妙了 伙计 |
[02:17] | It’s compelling, captivating… | 扣人心弦 引人入胜 |
[02:19] | But… | 但是呢 |
[02:20] | It’s incomplete. Where is the dedication page? | 不完整 题献页呢 |
[02:24] | I didn’t think you’d notice. | 没想到你发现了 |
[02:25] | I’m paid to notice. | 我就是靠这个领工资的 |
[02:26] | Well, I haven’t decided. | 我还没决定把这本书献给谁 |
[02:28] | Well, hurry, would you? We’re ready to go to print. | 快点好吗 我们已经准备好拿去出版了 |
[02:31] | – Uh…I’ll get right on it. – Today. | -我会弄好的 -今天之内 |
[02:34] | By the end of the week, Amanda. | 周末之前吧 阿曼达 |
[02:35] | I’ve still got my day job. | 我还有份全职工作呢 |
[02:37] | Ah, yes. Lives to save, adventures to live. | 是啊 有人要救 有险要冒 |
[02:40] | I get it! | 我懂的 |
[02:41] | You really don’t. | 你真不懂 |
[02:46] | Someone is heating things up in Santa Monica | 有人在圣塔莫尼卡烤东西 |
[02:48] | and they are not sharing the sunblock. | 却没有分享防晒霜 |
[02:50] | 3 charred bodies have shown up at the pier in the last week. | 上周码头出现了三具烧焦的尸体 |
[02:54] | M.E. cannot identify the victims. | 法医无法确定被害人身份 |
[02:55] | She can tell us that two are male | 但可以确定其中两人为男性 |
[02:58] | and the latest victim is a female. | 最近的一名被害人是女性 |
[02:59] | Well, if he’s crossing gender lines, | 如果男女均有 |
[03:01] | we can probably rule out sexual assault. | 我们应该可以排除性侵犯的可能性 |
[03:03] | Was the coroner able to determine the exact cause of death? | 法医可以确定死亡原因吗 |
[03:05] | No. The results were inconclusive, | 不行 还不能确定 |
[03:07] | but my money is on the obvious. | 不过我赌死因是明显的那个 |
[03:09] | It might not be that simple. | 也许没那么简单 |
[03:11] | If the unsub’s connected to the victims, | 如果不明嫌犯与被害人有联系 |
[03:13] | burning the bodies might be an attempt to mask their identity. | 烧毁尸体也许是为了掩盖他们的身份 |
[03:16] | Or he’s sophisticated enough to know the fire will | 或许他很老练 知道火可以 |
[03:18] | eliminate the evidence of his murder rituals. | 销毁能表明其作案特点的证据 |
[03:20] | This takes time. | 这需要时间 |
[03:21] | If he’s burning his victims while they’re alive, | 如果被害人还活着时他就点了火 |
[03:24] | it’s not just sadistic. He’s patient. | 那他就不仅是个虐待狂 还很有耐心 |
[03:26] | And organized. | 而且很有条理 |
[03:27] | He’d need access to materials necessary for burning a human body | 他需要准备焚烧人体所需的材料 |
[03:30] | and a space to do so undetected. | 以及不易被觉察的场所 |
[03:32] | Has anyone been reported missing? | 有人汇报人口失踪吗 |
[03:33] | Nobody that’s a match. | 没有条件符合的 |
[03:34] | I’m running dental records in there right now, though. | 不过我正在查牙医记录 |
[03:36] | Then the problem is we’re not even sure the victims are local. | 问题是我们都不确定死者是不是当地人 |
[03:39] | That pier is a popular photo op. | 那港口是个旅游胜地 |
[03:41] | He could be hunting tourists. | 他没准专门找游客下手 |
[03:42] | Or warning them away. | 或是把他们赶走 |
[03:44] | He’s dropping the bodies where they can be found quickly. | 抛尸地点都是容易被发现的地方 |
[03:46] | He’s also accelerating his attacks. | 他下手的频率也在加快 |
[03:47] | He’s gone from a 4-day cooling off period | 他之前作案间隔是四天 |
[03:49] | to only two days between kills. | 而现在缩短到两天 |
[03:51] | It’s all part of his plan. | 这都是他计划好的 |
[03:53] | We need to stop him before he makes it one. | 我们要在他把间隔缩短成一天前抓到他 |
[04:25] | The Fallen | 昔日英雄 |
[04:30] | “You never find yourself until you face the truth.” | 面对现实才可认清自我 |
[04:34] | Pearl Bailey. | 珀尔·贝利 |
[04:35] | This guy’s putting bodies on display | 这家伙露天抛尸 |
[04:37] | and staging their discovery to make an impact. | 并计划好发现过程 以此来扩大影响 |
[04:38] | Oh, he wants to be noticed, | 他渴望被注意到 |
[04:40] | either for his handiwork | 要么是为他的作品 |
[04:42] | or because he lacks recognition in his everyday life. | 要么是因他在日常生活中无人赏识 |
[04:45] | He shows no signs of remorse for his crimes. | 他对自己的罪行毫无懊悔的迹象 |
[04:47] | His message is more important than human life. | 他所传达的信息比人命更重要 |
[04:50] | He might not even see these people as being human. | 他也许根本没把这些人当做人来看 |
[04:52] | Is it just me or does this feel territorial? | 是我想多了还是这案子体现出了地域性 |
[04:55] | I think you’re right. For some reason, | 我也觉得 出于某些原因 |
[04:56] | the pier is very important to him. | 港口对他来说很重要 |
[04:58] | Forget flossing those pearlies, my B.A.Us, | 别管牙医记录了 行为分析组的同胞们 |
[05:00] | ’cause thanks to two fillings, | 多亏了这两项记录 |
[05:02] | an underage drinking charge, | 一是未成年人饮酒指控 |
[05:03] | and a very effective M.A.D.D. Organization, | 二是很有用的反对酒后驾车母亲联合会 |
[05:06] | I have been able to identify the latest victim | 我终于找到了最新死者的身份 |
[05:07] | of this person barbecuer as Lindsay Leeman, | 这位被烧焦的死者叫琳赛·利曼 |
[05:10] | from Edina, Minnesota. She was only 19 years of age. | 来自明尼苏达州的伊迪纳 她才19岁 |
[05:13] | Her file’s on your tablets. | 已经把她的档案传给你们了 |
[05:14] | It says here she’s only been in Santa Monica a couple months. | 档案显示 她到圣塔莫尼卡才几个月 |
[05:17] | Yeah, it doesn’t look like she had a job, | 对 她好像还没找到工作 |
[05:19] | ’cause according to bank records, | 根据她的银行记录 |
[05:20] | her mom’s been sending her $250 a month. | 她母亲每月会给她寄250美元 |
[05:22] | Ok, so how does she afford | 她就这么点收入 |
[05:24] | an Ocean Avenue address on such little income? | 怎么住得起海洋大道的房子 |
[05:26] | Was she making money under the table? | 莫非她有非法收入 |
[05:27] | Not that she was depositing, anyway. | 反正她没把钱存到银行 |
[05:29] | Cell phone records show her texting up until 7:00 last night. | 手机记录显示 她昨晚七点前还在发短信 |
[05:33] | This unsub’s incredibly efficient. | 这个不明嫌犯效率真高 |
[05:34] | He was able to abduct, murder, and dispose of Lindsay’s body | 他能在12小时内对琳赛进行诱拐 谋杀 |
[05:37] | in under 12 hours. | 和尸体处理 |
[05:38] | Wait, there’s something else. | 另外 |
[05:40] | All her communications are to Minnesota numbers. | 她的联系人都来自明尼苏达州 |
[05:42] | There’s not one from California. | 没有一个来自加州 |
[05:44] | So she lived somewhere two months | 就是说她在一个地方住了两个月 |
[05:45] | and didn’t make any friends? | 却没有交到一个朋友 |
[05:47] | I thought that only happened to me. | 我还以为只有我会这样 |
[05:48] | Garcia, any luck identifying the other victims? | 加西亚 你找出其他死者的身份了吗 |
[05:51] | No. Apparently fire’s my Kryptonite. | 没有 焚尸让我束手无策 |
[05:53] | But I’ll keep searching. | 不过我会继续查的 |
[05:59] | So what’s he trying to say? | 他到底想表达什么 |
[06:01] | Get out or this could be you? | 快滚 不然下一个就是你吗 |
[06:03] | Maybe. | 可能吧 |
[06:04] | It’s a pretty public area. He’s gotta be dumping late at night. | 这里是公共场所 他得在深夜才能弃尸 |
[06:07] | Well, he blends in when he does. | 反正他是混进来了 |
[06:08] | Santa Monica police increased patrol | 圣塔莫尼卡警方在发现第二具尸体后 |
[06:10] | after the second body, | 增加了巡逻警力 |
[06:11] | yet he still manages to dump Lindsay here. | 但他还是想办法把琳赛的尸体弃到了这里 |
[06:14] | This guy’s getting smarter or he’s got insider knowledge. | 这家伙越来越聪明了 又或者他有内应 |
[06:18] | We should take a look at first responders. | 我们应该去找第一出动人员 |
[06:20] | You know, his rage might not be directed at tourists. | 他的暴行可能不是针对游客的 |
[06:23] | If the bodies are found and removed prior to morning rush hour, | 如果尸体在早高峰之前被发现并转移 |
[06:26] | then most of them might not even have a chance to see his work. | 那估计很少有人能看见他弃尸 |
[06:29] | Then who would? | 那谁会看到呢 |
[06:36] | Hotchner. | 霍奇纳 |
[06:37] | Sir, I noticed something odd. | 长官 我发现了些疑点 |
[06:38] | There aren’t any utilities listed in Lindsay Leeman’s name, | 琳赛·利曼名下没什么有用的线索 |
[06:40] | so I ran the address, and it turns out it is not a residence, | 然后我试了下地址 却发现那不是住址 |
[06:43] | it’s a private mail center. | 而是私人邮件中心 |
[06:45] | Did her family know where she was staying? | 她家人知道她住在哪吗 |
[06:47] | No, the apartment number Lindsay gave her family | 不知道 琳赛给她家人的公寓号 |
[06:48] | corresponds to the mailbox at the center. | 和中心的邮箱号一致 |
[06:50] | Her mom had no idea it wasn’t a home. | 她母亲不知道那不是个住址 |
[06:52] | All right, her mother’s on the way to Los Angeles to claim the body. | 她母亲正前往洛杉矶认领遗体 |
[06:54] | Yeah, she just got to LAX. | 对 她刚到洛杉矶国际机场 |
[06:56] | I rerouted her to you. | 我让她现在去找你 |
[06:57] | OK. Thanks. | 好的 多谢 |
[07:05] | There isn’t much left. | 没剩下什么了 |
[07:07] | Were you able to determine if the victims died of immolation? | 你能确定死者是不是自焚吗 |
[07:10] | An examination of the lungs indicates Lindsay didn’t breathe in smoke. | 肺部检查表明琳赛并未吸入烟灰 |
[07:13] | So she was dead before being set on fire. | 就是说她在着火之前就已经死了 |
[07:16] | Same as the others. | 和其它死者一样 |
[07:17] | So how is he killing them? | 那他是怎么杀他们的 |
[07:18] | I was able to isolate penetrating lacerations to the abdomen. | 我可以分辨出锐器在其腹部留下的裂伤 |
[07:21] | They were stabbed. | 他们是被捅死的 |
[07:22] | They most likely died of exsanguination as a result. | 最大的可能是死于失血过多 |
[07:25] | So the burning is nothing more than a forensic countermeasure. | 所以焚尸不过是专门针对法医的掩盖手段 |
[07:28] | An effective one. Not only does it destroy trace evidence, | 还挺有效的 这样不仅能销毁微量迹证 |
[07:31] | but it makes it difficult to identify the bodies | 还让人很难辨别尸体身份 |
[07:32] | and determine a common victimology. | 并确定被害人特征 |
[07:34] | Hopefully Lindsay’s mother can fill in the gaps. | 希望琳赛的母亲能帮我们填上那些空白 |
[07:37] | Why did she lie about where she was living? | 她为什么要给我个假住址 |
[07:40] | That’s what we’re trying to figure out. | 我们也正在弄清这点 |
[07:42] | Did Lindsay know anyone in Los Angeles | 琳赛在搬来洛杉矶之前 |
[07:44] | before she moved here? | 在这里有熟人吗 |
[07:46] | No, she was on her own. | 没有 她只能靠自己 |
[07:50] | Alone. | 孤苦伶仃 |
[07:51] | That’s very brave. | 真是勇敢 |
[07:54] | She was fearless. | 她胆子很大 |
[07:58] | Her dad died when she was young, | 她爸在她很小的时候就去世了 |
[08:00] | so she learned to be independent earlier than most. | 所以她比大部分人更早学会独立 |
[08:04] | Why did she leave home? | 她为什么要离家 |
[08:07] | She was chasing her dream. | 她在追求梦想 |
[08:10] | So she was performing locally? | 她以前在你们当地表演吗 |
[08:13] | All the time. | 一直都是 |
[08:15] | Anywhere she could draw a crowd. | 她不管到哪 都能吸引一群人 |
[08:18] | Usually the pier. | 通常都是在码头 |
[08:20] | Did she mention meeting someone new? | 她提到过与某个不熟的人见面吗 |
[08:22] | Anyone who was offering her work? | 给她提供工作的人 |
[08:24] | I was sending her money until she got settled. | 在她安顿好之前 我一直在给她寄钱 |
[08:27] | If she needed more… | 如果她要更多的 |
[08:32] | Where was my daughter living, Agent Hotchner? | 我女儿住在哪 霍奇纳探员 |
[08:50] | So Lindsay’s mother took out a second mortgage | 琳赛的母亲办理了第二份抵押贷款[高风险] |
[08:52] | so she could send cash to her here, but the problem is– | 她才能把现金寄到她这 但问题是 |
[08:55] | Money doesn’t go quite as far in California as it does in Minnesota. | 钱在加州可要比在明尼苏达用得快得多 |
[08:58] | Exactly. And Lindsay must have known | 没错 而琳赛肯定知道 |
[09:00] | that her mother would be worried about her, | 她母亲会担心她 |
[09:01] | so she told her that she found an apartment | 所以告诉她说自己找到了一间公寓 |
[09:03] | or order to relieve the financial stress. | 或者工作 给她母亲减轻点经济压力 |
[09:05] | You think she was living here? | 你认为她住在这儿 |
[09:06] | Well, they don’t charge any rent. | 这里不用付房租 |
[09:14] | Excuse me. We’re looking for Sarah Mapes. | 打扰一下 我们找莎拉·迈普斯 |
[09:17] | Who’s asking? | 你们是谁 |
[09:18] | I’m Aaron Hotchner. This is Dave Rossi . | 我是艾伦·霍奇纳 这位是戴夫·罗西 |
[09:19] | We’re with the FBI. | 我们是联调局的 |
[09:21] | What do you need, Aaron? | 你有事吗 艾伦 |
[09:22] | We’re investigating homicides that have taken place | 我们在调查上周在这附近 |
[09:24] | in the area in the last week. | 发生的一系列谋杀案 |
[09:26] | They called the FBI in over a couple of burnt bodies? | 烧死几个人 就把联调局的招来了 |
[09:29] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[09:31] | One of them a doctor? | 难道死者中有人是博士 |
[09:33] | One of them was a 19-year-old girl. | 其中一名死者是个19岁的女孩 |
[09:39] | Lindsay. | 琳赛 |
[09:40] | What can you tell us about her? | 关于她 你知道些什么 |
[09:41] | She comes here now and then. | 她时不时来一趟 |
[09:44] | Always singing for everybody. | 总是为大家唱歌 |
[09:47] | Made me promise to vote for her if she ever made it on TV. | 还让我保证如果她上了电视 就为她投票 |
[09:52] | You telling me she’s dead? | 你说她死了 |
[09:54] | I’m afraid so. | 恐怕是的 |
[09:55] | That’s a damn shame. | 太可惜了 |
[09:57] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[09:59] | Always the young ones. | 死的总是年轻人 |
[10:06] | Excuse me. Sir? | 等一等 先生 |
[10:09] | Sergeant Scott? | 斯科特中士 |
[10:35] | Lock it up, marines! | 集合 海军陆战队 |
[10:37] | – You got a death wish, marine? – No, sergeant! | -你要留遗嘱吗 士兵 -不 中士 |
[10:39] | In that case, Private Rossi, | 那么 二等兵罗西 |
[10:41] | you might want to put your helmet on | 你就该把钢盔戴上 |
[10:42] | before the Viet Cong decide to paint your face red. | 不然越共游击队会把你的脸染红 |
[10:46] | There’s a war going on here, marines. | 士兵们 我们在打仗 |
[10:48] | The sooner you start acting like it, | 你们适应得越快 |
[10:49] | the sooner you start making it to tomorrow. | 也就活得越久 |
[10:52] | And you, what’s your name, marine? | 你 你叫什么 士兵 |
[10:54] | Private First Class Hernandez! | 一等兵埃尔南德斯 |
[10:56] | Well, Private First Class Hernandez, | 好的 一等兵埃尔南德斯 |
[10:58] | seems like you landed in some sunny resort. | 看来你是到阳光海岸度假的 |
[11:00] | That’s the only reason I can think | 如果不是这样 |
[11:02] | why you wouldn’t be wearing your flak jacket! | 你为什么没有穿防弹衣 |
[11:04] | Sorry, sergeant! | 抱歉 中士 |
[11:05] | Sorry don’t cut it out here, marines. | 抱歉在这里没有用 士兵们 |
[11:07] | Sorry get you dead. | 抱歉会让你丧命 |
[11:09] | And if you’re dead, | 如果你丧了命 |
[11:10] | I have to carry your ass back here | 我就得把你驮回这儿 |
[11:11] | so we can mail y’all to your mama in a big wooden box. | 好把你的尸体装到大木箱子里寄给你妈妈 |
[11:14] | Now, do you think I want scoliosis? | 你们想我因为搬尸而把腰都累弯吗 |
[11:16] | No, sergeant! | 不 中士 |
[11:19] | Eyes front, marine. | 向前看 士兵 |
[11:22] | Sergeant. | 中士 |
[11:27] | Take a good look, marines. | 好好看看吧 士兵们 |
[11:30] | This is what war is. | 这就是战争 |
[11:34] | You follow my orders, you just make it out of here alive. | 服从我的命令 你就能活命 |
[11:36] | There’s no second chances out here. | 这里没有重来的机会 |
[11:38] | We either win or we die. | 要么赢 要么死 |
[11:41] | Understand?! | 听懂了吗 |
[11:42] | Yes, sergeant! | 懂了 中士 |
[11:43] | Now fall out! | 现在解散 |
[11:45] | Dave Rossi. | 戴夫·罗西 |
[11:47] | It’s been a while. | 好久不见 |
[11:50] | Too long. | 太久了 |
[11:53] | How did you know it was me? | 你怎么认出我的 |
[11:54] | Recognized you from your book cover. | 你的书封面上有你的照片 |
[11:58] | You read my books? | 你读了我的书 |
[12:00] | I thumbed through one or two. | 翻过一两本 |
[12:03] | I didn’t know you were out here. | 我不知道你在这儿 |
[12:05] | Yeah, I figured I’d get me some of those California girls. | 是啊 我想找个加利福尼亚妞 |
[12:10] | And did you? | 找到了吗 |
[12:12] | Once or twice. | 有过几个吧 |
[12:13] | But after my last divorce, I figured, uh, | 但上一次离婚以后 我就觉得 |
[12:17] | marriage just wasn’t my thing. | 结婚这事不适合我 |
[12:19] | Yeah, tell me about it. | 可不是吗 |
[12:23] | It’s good seeing you. | 见到你真好 |
[12:26] | I got to go. | 我该走了 |
[12:27] | No, no. Let me give you my card. | 等等 我给你张名片吧 |
[12:29] | I can’t believe I ran into you like this. | 真不敢相信能在这里碰到你 |
[12:32] | Look, we gotta get together. You could– | 我们得好好聚聚 你可以 |
[12:51] | Hey, man– hey, whoa. | 嘿 哥们儿 |
[12:53] | Easy, buddy. | 放松 兄弟 |
[12:54] | Just want to see if you’d like a portrait. | 就是想问问你想不想来张画像 |
[12:56] | Already got it started. | 我都画了个大概了 |
[12:57] | See? | 看 |
[13:02] | It looks just like you. | 多像你呀 |
[13:06] | No. | 别 |
[13:29] | If Lindsay was a transient, | 如果琳赛是流动人口 |
[13:30] | it makes sense that the other victims could be, too. | 那其他被害人也很有可能是 |
[13:33] | This area of Santa Monica has a heavy homeless population. | 圣塔莫尼卡的这片区域有很多流浪汉 |
[13:38] | That explains why Garcia had trouble matching dental records. | 这就能解释加西亚为什么找不到牙医记录 |
[13:42] | Regular office visits aren’t a priority | 露宿街头的人可没那闲钱 |
[13:44] | for people who live on the streets. | 定期看牙医 |
[13:47] | He’s been shaven clean and left exposed. | 他的毛发全被剃光 被弃街头 |
[13:49] | This is a complete change in M.O. | 作案手法变化很大 |
[13:51] | Yeah, and look at his skin. | 是的 再看他的皮肤 |
[13:53] | It looks like chemical burns. | 看着像是化学灼伤 |
[13:55] | It smells like bleach. | 闻着是漂白剂的味道 |
[13:56] | That’s an evolution, but why? | 这是一种演变 但为什么呢 |
[13:59] | Was the fire drawing too much attention, | 是明火太过显眼 |
[14:00] | or does the chemical burn fulfill another purpose? | 还是化学物品能够起到其它作用 |
[14:04] | He’s got ligature marks on his wrists. | 手腕上有捆绑痕迹 |
[14:06] | He couldn’t fight back while the unsub burned him. | 不明嫌犯用化学物品烧他时 他无法反抗 |
[14:08] | Changed his dumping ground, too. | 抛尸地点也改变了 |
[14:10] | In sight of a homeless shelter? | 改在流浪者之家附近 |
[14:11] | If he wasn’t clear before, he certainly is now. | 如果之前他不确定 现在肯定也知道了 |
[14:14] | His face and prints are intact. | 面部和指纹都很完整 |
[14:15] | We should be able to I.D. him faster than the others. | 应该比前几个容易鉴定身份 |
[14:18] | Maybe that’s intentional. | 或许是故意这样的 |
[14:20] | His name’s Jeremy. | 他叫杰瑞米 |
[14:24] | Give me a second. | 稍等一下 |
[14:27] | Excuse me. | 借过 |
[14:30] | Please. | 请进来 |
[14:39] | You recognize him? | 你认识他吗 |
[14:42] | He worked the boardwalk. | 他在海边工作 |
[14:45] | He was a artist. | 是个艺术家 |
[14:47] | You sure? | 你确定吗 |
[14:50] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[14:51] | This helps. | 帮了大忙 |
[15:02] | – Look– – You don’t have to say it. | -听我说 -你不用说出来 |
[15:04] | It depends on what I was gonna say. | 那得看我想说什么 |
[15:07] | You were going to apologize for walking away yesterday. Don’t. | 你要为昨天的突然消失道歉 不用的 |
[15:11] | Last time I saw you, you were unconscious, | 我最后一次见到你时 你昏迷不醒 |
[15:14] | on your way home with a concussion | 在被送回家的路上 脑震荡 |
[15:16] | and a shrapnel wound in your arm. | 手臂有弹片伤 |
[15:20] | I’ve still got the scar. | 现在伤疤还在呢 |
[15:23] | What happened? | 发生什么事了 |
[15:27] | You remember Danny James, | 还记得丹尼·詹姆斯吗 |
[15:30] | PFC from Iowa, was 19 years old? | 爱荷华州来的一等兵 19岁 |
[15:33] | You remember what they did to him over there? | 还记得他们在那里对他做了什么吗 |
[15:36] | He was captured outside Hue, I think. | 他在顺化城外被俘了 我记得 |
[15:40] | They held him for 3 nights. | 他们关了他三天 |
[15:42] | No eyes. No ears. | 眼睛 耳朵 |
[15:45] | No arms. | 胳膊 全没了 |
[15:47] | But he was still alive. | 但他还活着 |
[15:50] | You remember why they did that to him? | 你记得他们为什么这样对他吗 |
[15:53] | Hell, you were the first one to figure it out. | 我觉得你应该是第一个想明白的 |
[15:56] | Fear. They were trying to scare us. | 恐惧 他们想让我们恐惧 |
[15:59] | Same thing’s happening here. | 这里的事情也一样 |
[16:05] | Now, these people are here to help us. | 现在 这些人是来帮我们的 |
[16:08] | They got work to do, so everybody listen up. | 他们得工作 所以大家都听好了 |
[16:13] | The guy we’re looking for is hunting the homeless. | 我们要找的人 正在捕杀无家可归的人 |
[16:16] | He seems to be most active at night. | 此人习惯在晚上作案 |
[16:18] | We believe that this unknown subject, or unsub, | 我们认为 这个不明嫌犯 |
[16:20] | is trying to make a social or a political statement | 想要以杀害无家可归者的方式 |
[16:22] | by targeting the homeless community. | 表达对社会或对政治的态度 |
[16:24] | He’s evolved from obliterating his victims with fire | 他的作案手法从用火抹去被害人特征 |
[16:26] | to wanting them to be identified | 发展到抹去特征的同时 |
[16:28] | while still depersonalizing them. | 又希望被害人能被辨认 |
[16:29] | Listen, this guy’s burning people with bleach. | 这个人用漂白剂烧灼活人 |
[16:32] | He’s trying to scare you. | 想要让大家害怕 |
[16:33] | And the shaving of the heads is most likely | 给被害人剃发更像是 |
[16:36] | another way he can humiliate his victims. | 另一种羞辱他们的方式 |
[16:39] | This unsub has a method of transportation | 这个不明嫌犯有运输工具 |
[16:41] | and the facilities to bleach and burn his victims. | 以及用于化学烧蚀被害人的工具 |
[16:44] | He dumps the bodies prior to the morning commute, | 他在早晨上班时间前抛尸 |
[16:46] | so he could have a day job. | 因此他应该有一份白天的工作 |
[16:48] | You need to be hypervigilant to look after one another. | 你们应该提高警惕 相互照顾 |
[16:51] | Sleep in groups and in shifts. | 分组轮班睡觉 |
[16:54] | How will we know it’s him? | 我们怎么能认出他来 |
[16:56] | You might not. | 你们不一定能 |
[16:57] | This guy blends in. | 这个人混入人群 |
[16:59] | He’s probably a local, | 他可能是本地人 |
[17:00] | someone who feels wronged by members of your community. | 感觉受到了你们社区某些人的不公对待 |
[17:03] | He does not draw attention to himself, | 他不吸引注意力 |
[17:05] | and he’s meticulous in his planning. | 并且精于计划 |
[17:07] | The fact that he’s now dumping the bodies away from the pier | 他现在的抛尸地点远离码头 |
[17:09] | means he’s probably aware of our investigation | 意味着他可能已经发现我们在调查 |
[17:11] | and that this is far from over. | 事情远没有结束 |
[17:13] | We need to increase the police presence on the street. | 我们要在这里增派警力 |
[17:16] | This guy is smart. We have to be smarter. | 此人很聪明 我们得比他更聪明 |
[17:22] | Thanks for your help today. | 谢谢你今天的帮忙 |
[17:24] | We couldn’t have reached out like this on our own. | 单靠我们不会获得这样的进展 |
[17:27] | These people trust you. | 那些人信任你 |
[17:28] | Your training paid off. | 你受过的训练派上了用场 |
[17:30] | Thanks to you. | 还不是你的功劳 |
[17:31] | I did my job. | 我尽本分而已 |
[17:33] | No, you did a lot more than that. | 不 你做的远不止那些 |
[17:36] | I was a screw-up and you knew it. | 我本是个废物 你知道的 |
[17:38] | Well, maybe at first, but you showed potential. | 或许最初是这样 但你显示出了潜力 |
[17:46] | Fall back! | 撤退 |
[17:48] | Fall back! | 撤退 |
[17:49] | Fall back! Fall back now! | 撤退 立即撤退 |
[17:51] | Fall back, marines! Fall back! | 撤退 士兵们 撤退 |
[17:53] | Take cover! That’s an order! Fall back! | 找掩护 这是命令 撤退 |
[17:55] | Fall back! | 撤退 |
[18:03] | Hernandez! | 埃尔南德斯 |
[18:04] | Take cover, Rossi! Pull back! That’s an order! | 找掩护 罗西 撤退 这是命令 |
[18:08] | But what about Hernandez? | 埃尔南德斯怎么办 |
[18:15] | Leave no man behind, sergeant! | 绝不抛下战友 中士 |
[18:16] | Pull back! That’s an order! | 撤退 这是命令 |
[18:20] | Rossi, you cover this position and cover Hernandez! | 罗西 你在这个位置掩护埃尔南德斯 |
[18:24] | I don’t know if I can, sergeant! | 我不确定能否胜任 中士 |
[18:25] | You can and you will. | 你能做到 一定要做到 |
[18:27] | Where are you going?! Wait! | 你要去哪儿 等等 |
[18:30] | Sergeant! Sergeant! | 中士 中士 |
[19:15] | Look, we’re staying just a few blocks from here. | 我们住得离这里不远 |
[19:18] | Why don’t you come back with me? | 和我一起回去吧 |
[19:19] | I can get you a room. | 我能给你找个房间 |
[19:21] | This is my home, David. | 这里就是我的家 戴夫 |
[19:24] | This is no way for a war hero to live. | 一个战争英雄不该住在这样的地方 |
[19:27] | You know how many veterans are on the street? | 你知道有多少退役老兵沦落街头吗 |
[19:31] | Too many. | 太多了 |
[19:33] | More every day. | 每天都会有新的 |
[19:35] | It’s not glamorous, but…it’s me. | 这样的生活是不体面 但这就是我 |
[19:41] | No, it’s not. | 不 才不是 |
[19:44] | You think after 40 years, | 相隔40年后 |
[19:45] | you know a damn thing about me? | 你觉得你还了解我吗 |
[19:49] | How long have you lived like this? | 你这样生活多久了 |
[19:51] | I worked construction for a while, | 我在建筑工地干过一阵 |
[19:53] | but no one wants an old man on the job | 没人想要我这把年纪的老头 |
[19:56] | when they can get somebody younger and cheaper. | 他们有的是更年轻更廉价的员工 |
[19:59] | How long? | 这样多久了 |
[20:02] | A year. | 一年 |
[20:04] | Maybe 5. | 或是五年 |
[20:07] | It’s hard to keep track without a watch. | 没有手表就很难记住时间了 |
[20:11] | Then let me help you. | 让我来帮你一把吧 |
[20:16] | If I had wanted your help, | 如果我想让你帮忙 |
[20:19] | I would have asked for it. | 早就跟你开口了 |
[20:38] | Could the fire have destroyed evidence of | 火会不会烧掉了前几名死者 |
[20:39] | bleach on the previous victims? | 身上的漂白剂 |
[20:41] | Chemical residue would have turned up in the autopsies. | 验尸过程中可以检查出化学试剂残留物 |
[20:44] | So we were right. | 我们的猜测是对的 |
[20:45] | He changed M.O. to perfect his message. | 他改变作案手法是为了更好地传达信息 |
[20:47] | He changed something else, too. | 他还做了其他改变 |
[20:49] | I found bleach in Jeremy’s lungs. | 我在杰瑞米的肺中发现了漂白剂 |
[20:51] | The unsub drowned him. | 嫌犯淹死了他 |
[20:54] | The first victims were incinerated postmortem. | 前几名被害人是在死后被烧的 |
[20:56] | Why torture now? | 为什么现在开始折磨死者 |
[20:59] | He’s starting to enjoy the kills. | 他开始享受杀人的过程了 |
[21:01] | So as he fine-tunes his methodology, | 随着他作案手法的调整 |
[21:03] | he’s also fine-tuning what gets him off. | 留下的证据也更少了 |
[21:06] | Well, he managed to bleach Jeremy inside and out. | 他设法把杰瑞米的体内外都进行了漂白 |
[21:09] | This could be about cleanliness. | 这可能跟清洁有关 |
[21:11] | Or cleansing. | 或者是净化 |
[21:13] | The socioeconomic kind. | 跟社会经济有关 |
[21:15] | He’s trying to eradicate the homeless. | 他想杀尽流浪汉 |
[21:34] | Need a blanket? | 需要毯子吗 |
[21:35] | Thanks, I’ve got one that’s all right. | 多谢 我这有一床能用的 |
[21:37] | If you want to, check with some of the younger kids first. | 你想帮忙的话 去看看那些孩子吧 |
[21:40] | Already taken care of. Why don’t you come with me? | 他们的已经给了 要不你跟我走吧 |
[21:42] | I can give you a shower and a warm bed. | 我可以为你提供淋浴和一张温暖的床铺 |
[21:45] | I’m not a prostitute. | 我不是妓女 |
[21:47] | I didn’t say you were. | 我没说你是 |
[21:48] | I just thought I could help you with your problem. | 我只是想帮你解决你的问题 |
[21:52] | And what is my problem? | 我有什么问题 |
[21:53] | Your disease. | 你的病 |
[21:55] | Don’t have a disease. | 我没有病 |
[21:56] | – Yes, you do. – No, I don’t! | -有 你有 -不 我没有 |
[21:57] | I’m going to rid you of it once and for all. | 我要让你进行彻底消毒 |
[21:59] | Leave her alone! | 放开她 |
[22:23] | No! Let me go! Help! | 不要 放开我 救命 |
[22:53] | Did you find her? | 找到她了吗 |
[22:54] | Not yet. | 还没有 |
[22:56] | I had that son of a bitch right in my hands, | 我本来已经抓住那个混蛋了 |
[22:59] | I let him get away! | 竟然让他跑了 |
[23:01] | A few less drinks might have helped. | 要是少喝点酒或许就不会这样了 |
[23:05] | What the hell are you talking about? | 这话什么意思 |
[23:07] | I think saying age put you on the streets is a copout. | 我觉得你说因为年纪而没有收入只是一个借口 |
[23:12] | Don’t you lecture me, Rossi. | 别对我说教 罗西 |
[23:15] | What did booze cost you first? | 你因为酗酒首先失去的是什么 |
[23:17] | Your home? Your job? Or maybe one of your wives. | 家庭 工作 还是你的哪任妻子 |
[23:21] | This wasn’t my fault! | 这不是我的错 |
[23:22] | I’m not saying that it was. | 我没说是你的错 |
[23:24] | I tried to save Sarah! I couldn’t! | 我尽力去救莎拉了 但没能成功 |
[23:27] | So now you’re giving up. | 所以现在你放弃了 |
[23:29] | There’s nothing else I can do. | 我无能为力 |
[23:31] | Yes, there is. | 你可以的 |
[23:33] | Help me to help her. | 帮我救她 |
[23:41] | Now, I want you to relax | 现在 放轻松 |
[23:44] | and focus. | 集中精力 |
[23:46] | What’s the point of this? | 这有用吗 |
[23:48] | I told you. | 我刚说了 |
[23:49] | It’s a cognitive interview. | 这是一次认知面谈 |
[23:51] | Many times our subconscious picks up on details | 很多情况下 我们的潜意识可以记住 |
[23:54] | our conscious mind’s not aware of. | 那些被大脑忽略了的细节 |
[23:56] | A marine more so. | 军人更是如此 |
[23:57] | It’s been a long time since I was active, Dave. | 我已经很久没有动过脑了 戴夫 |
[24:00] | The instinct never goes away. | 直觉是不会消失的 |
[24:02] | Now, close your eyes. | 现在 闭上眼睛 |
[24:04] | Oh, yes, sir. | 遵命 长官 |
[24:06] | Take yourself back to that night. | 让自己回到那天晚上 |
[24:08] | Put yourself in the alley. | 回到那条小巷 |
[24:10] | It’s dark. | 天很黑 |
[24:11] | You’re getting ready for bed. | 你准备睡觉了 |
[24:14] | Something caught your attention. | 有东西吸引了你的注意力 |
[24:16] | What is it? | 是什么 |
[24:17] | And what is my problem? | 我有什么问题 |
[24:19] | Sarah’s voice. | 莎拉的声音 |
[24:21] | All right. But you must have heard her voice a hundred times. | 好的 但你肯定无数次听到过她的声音 |
[24:26] | What made it stick out? | 为什么这次觉得很特殊 |
[24:28] | Don’t have a disease. | 我没病 |
[24:29] | She’s afraid. | 她害怕了 |
[24:31] | Can you see why? | 你知道为什么吗 |
[24:34] | All right, what else stuck out? | 还有什么明显的地方 |
[24:36] | Any distinctive odors? | 有什么独特的气味吗 |
[24:44] | I’m not sure. | 我不确定 |
[24:50] | It smells like a hospital. | 像是医院里的味道 |
[24:53] | Whatever it is, it’s out of place. | 不管什么味道 都不是这地方该有的 |
[24:55] | Focus on that smell. | 把注意力放在那种气味上 |
[24:57] | Let it draw you into the conversation. | 让它将你带回那段场景中 |
[25:00] | …Blanket? | 要毯子吗 |
[25:01] | Thanks, I’ve got one that’s all right. | 谢了 我有一床能用的 |
[25:02] | If you want to, check with some of the younger kids. | 你要想帮忙 去看看那些孩子吧 |
[25:05] | I see him. | 我看到他了 |
[25:06] | Describe him to me. | 跟我说说他的样子 |
[25:07] | Why don’t you come with me? | 你跟我走吧 |
[25:08] | I–I can’t make him out. | 我看不清 |
[25:10] | He’s standing in the shadows. | 他站在阴影里面 |
[25:12] | Blue collar? Clean-cut? | 是蓝领吗 穿戴整齐吗 |
[25:15] | Jeans and a button-down shirt. | 规矩的衬衫还有牛仔裤 |
[25:18] | Can you see his face? | 看得清他的脸吗 |
[25:19] | It’s too dark. | 光线太暗了 |
[25:20] | OK, let’s go back to the clothes. | 好的 那我们还是回到他的着装上 |
[25:23] | We follow them down to his hands. | 顺着衣服往下看他的手 |
[25:25] | Is he wearing a wedding ring? | 他带戒指了吗 |
[25:27] | He’s wearing gloves. | 他戴着手套 |
[25:29] | Medical gloves? Work gloves? | 医用手套 还是工作手套 |
[25:32] | Driving gloves. | 驾驶手套 |
[25:34] | Are there any other distinctive smells? | 还有其他特别的气味吗 |
[25:36] | Did he leave his car running? | 他的车有没有熄火 |
[25:39] | Gasoline. | 汽油 |
[25:41] | Older model Ford. | 老款福特 |
[25:43] | Yeah, the engine is still running. | 对 引擎还开着 |
[25:46] | It’s a Mustang, I think. | 我想是福特野马 |
[25:48] | Can you see the license plate? | 你能看到牌照吗 |
[25:50] | I’m lying on the ground. | 我躺在地上 |
[25:52] | He’s–he’s taking her to the car! | 他 他把她拽上了车 |
[25:55] | He’s coming right at me! | 车子径直向我开过来 |
[25:57] | The plate is right in front of you! Tell me what it says. | 车牌就在你面前 告诉我上面写了什么 |
[25:59] | I can’t see it. | 我看不见 |
[26:00] | Yes, you can. You can do this. | 不 你看得见 你能看见 |
[26:02] | – “J”! – Yeah, go ahead. | -“J” -继续 |
[26:04] | “W” “W”! | |
[26:05] | Go on! Go on! | 继续 继续 |
[26:07] | “D” “D”! | |
[26:08] | That’s all I got. | 我只能想起这些了 |
[26:12] | Rossi… | 罗西 |
[26:15] | You gotta find her. | 你得找到她 |
[26:18] | I can’t lose another one. | 我没法再失去谁了 |
[26:21] | Another one? | 再次 |
[26:26] | Try and get some rest. | 好好休息一下吧 |
[26:30] | Factoring in a 2-mile comfort zone | 以两英里为嫌犯的熟悉地带范围 |
[26:32] | mixed with Mustang registries and a JWD partial, | 查找部分车牌号为JWD的福特野马 |
[26:37] | I come up with squat. | 没有结果 |
[26:38] | He probably stole the plates, Garcia. | 牌照可能是他偷来的 加西亚 |
[26:40] | Run Mustang registries from that area | 在这个范围内搜索登记的福特野马 |
[26:42] | and focus on the ones manufactured prior to the 1980s. | 注意生产日期在20世纪80年代前的车辆 |
[26:46] | Uh, I’ve got 10 possibilities. | 找到了10个目标 |
[26:48] | Well, I doubt this guy could maintain a steady relationship. | 估计这家伙没法维持稳定的感情 |
[26:50] | Eliminate any vehicles registered to women. | 排除所有注册在女性名下的车辆 |
[26:56] | Only knocks off 2. We got 8 more to go, folks. | 只排除了两辆 还有八辆 伙计们 |
[26:58] | All right, what are their occupations? | 好的 他们的职业呢 |
[26:59] | Uh, AD exec, | 广告业经理人 |
[27:01] | a teacher, a waiter… | 一名老师 一名服务员 |
[27:02] | Whoa, I got a firefighter. | 有个消防员 |
[27:04] | Well, that would definitely | 正好解释了为什么 |
[27:05] | explain this guy’s proficiency at burning. | 这家伙对纵火这么熟练 |
[27:07] | And he would know the layout | 他同时了解 |
[27:07] | of the street cameras to avoid detection. | 街道摄像头的布局 可以避免被拍到 |
[27:09] | Garcia, does this firefighter | 加西亚 这位消防员 |
[27:10] | have any relationship to the homeless community? | 和流浪者服务站有什么联系吗 |
[27:12] | Let’s see… | 我看看 |
[27:20] | Chad Mills–third generation firefighter. | 扎德·米尔斯 父亲和祖父都是消防员 |
[27:23] | He saved 6 homeless people from an electrical fire | 电路起火烧毁了一个流浪者居住的仓库 |
[27:26] | that destroyed the warehouse they were squatting in. | 事故中有六名流浪者被他所救 |
[27:27] | 9 others died in the blaze. | 还有九名在火灾中死亡 |
[27:29] | That’s not a coincidence. | 这不是巧合 |
[27:30] | Why didn’t he come up in the search of first responders. | 为什么当时查第一出动人员时没查到他 |
[27:33] | Because he isn’t one anymore. | 因为他不再是消防员了 |
[27:33] | He left the department two months ago. | 两个月前他离开了消防队 |
[27:37] | Just before the murders started. | 谋杀就是这时开始的 |
[27:38] | – Garcia– – Sending you his address now. | -加西亚 -把地址发给你们了 |
[28:53] | Clear! | 安全 |
[28:54] | He was just here. I need medical. | 他刚刚还在这 我需要急救人员 |
[28:58] | I’m going around back. | 我去后面看看 |
[28:59] | He couldn’t have gotten far. | 他一定还没走远 |
[29:01] | Let’s go. | 走 |
[29:13] | Try not to talk, Sarah. | 别说话 莎拉 |
[29:15] | Help’s on the way. | 医护人员马上就来了 |
[29:17] | This will coat your throat and help dilute the bleach. | 这个可以保护喉咙 并稀释漂白剂 |
[29:31] | Get in! | 上车 |
[29:32] | What’s the status on Mills? | 米尔斯情况怎么样 |
[29:33] | Mills is missing. We don’t have him. | 米尔斯失踪了 我们找不到他 |
[29:35] | I repeat, Mills is gone. | 重复一遍 米尔斯失踪了 |
[30:15] | You ruined everything. | 你毁了一切 |
[30:16] | Come on. | 跟我走 |
[30:31] | I should have seen this coming. | 我应该想到的 |
[30:33] | Rossi, you couldn’t have known he’d circle back for Scott. | 罗西 你不可能想到他会绕回来抓斯科特 |
[30:36] | What you need? | 有什么需要 |
[30:36] | Garcia, give us everything | 加西亚 把扎德·米尔斯的 |
[30:37] | you have on Chad Mills. | 一切信息都给我们 |
[30:50] | No dust. | 没有灰尘 |
[30:51] | Nothing out of sorts. | 一切都井井有条 |
[30:52] | His clothes are organized by color. | 他的衣服按颜色分类摆放 |
[30:58] | You know, this speaks to clear signs of OCD behavior. | 很显然 他有强迫症 |
[31:01] | Sarah had some sort of gel in her hair. | 莎拉的头发里留下了一点类似凝胶的东西 |
[31:03] | I want to try to find the source. | 我想找到来源 |
[31:07] | What is it? | 那是什么 |
[31:08] | Quell, a medical-grade disinfectant. | 一种医用消毒剂 |
[31:11] | His OCD may manifest in extreme Germaphobia. | 他的强迫症体现在极端洁癖上 |
[31:14] | That must be why he shaved Jeremy’s head. | 这一定就是他剃光杰瑞米头发的原因 |
[31:16] | There wasn’t any sign of disinfectant until today, though. | 不过原来并没发现使用消毒剂的迹象 |
[31:19] | But it might have been eliminated by the bleach and the fire. | 也许是被漂白剂和火烧毁了 |
[31:21] | Guys, fire, bleach, quell– | 伙计们 火 漂白剂和消毒剂 |
[31:23] | these are all forms of sterilization. | 这些都是消毒方式 |
[31:25] | So you think the burning might be incidental? | 你认为焚尸并不是必然的 |
[31:27] | If he’s socioeconomically cleansing the streets, | 如果他是从社会经济角度净化街道 |
[31:29] | he could be treating the homeless population like an infection. | 他可能把流浪汉当成传染病来处理 |
[31:32] | To him they’re a virus. | 对他来说他们是一种病毒 |
[31:33] | And he’s the cure. | 而他就是治疗病毒的人 |
[31:36] | I figured out why Mills left the fire department. | 我找到了米尔斯离开消防局的原因 |
[31:37] | He was forced out because he contracted | 他是被开除的 因为他染上了 |
[31:39] | a drug-resistant strain of tuberculosis. | 抗药型肺结核 |
[31:42] | How did he get it, you ask? | 你们肯定要问 他是怎么染上的 |
[31:43] | Two of the squatters he saved | 他从着火的仓库救出来的 |
[31:45] | from that burning warehouse were infected. | 两名流浪者身上有这个病 |
[31:46] | Theory is he caught it through close, unprotected contact. | 我推测他是由于与他们直接接触染上的 |
[31:50] | That’s a hell of a trigger. | 这绝对是个导火索 |
[31:51] | He blames the homeless community for getting him sick. | 他怪那些流浪汉把病传给了自己 |
[31:53] | Combine that trauma with an OCD germaphobe | 再加上他是个有强迫性洁癖的人 |
[31:54] | and what do you get? | 可想而知啊 |
[31:55] | A serial killer | 一个连环杀手 |
[31:56] | who thinks he can stop the spread of TB | 自以为能够通过杀死一类人 |
[31:57] | by killing an entire population. | 来阻止肺结核的传播 |
[31:59] | The same way the victims of the plague were burned. | 与瘟疫的感染者就要被烧死的想法一致 |
[32:01] | Well, now he’s on the run and he can’t go back home, | 现在他跑了 不能回家 |
[32:03] | so where would he take Scott? | 那他能把斯科特带到哪去 |
[32:04] | Back to where his trauma originated. | 去他当初被感染的地方 |
[32:07] | Garcia, give us the address of the warehouse fire. | 加西亚 把失火仓库的地址给我们 |
[32:15] | Careful. You gonna get me wet. | 小心点 别把我惹毛了 |
[32:18] | I’m gonna burn you alive. | 我要活活烧死你 |
[32:20] | That’s a first for me. | 这是我第一次这么干 |
[32:22] | Don’t go out of your way on my account. | 可别因为我破了你的戒 |
[32:25] | You ruined my mission. | 你毁了我的任务 |
[32:27] | Your mission? | 你的任务 |
[32:29] | You fighting the wrong war, son. | 你在打一场糊涂仗 孩子 |
[32:32] | I am not your son! | 我才不是你的孩子 |
[32:35] | That the best you got? | 你就这么点力气吗 |
[32:40] | What’s the matter? You sick? | 怎么回事 你生病了吗 |
[32:46] | You should recognize the signs. | 你应该认得这个症状 |
[32:48] | It was your kind who did this to me. | 就是你这种人传染给了我 |
[32:50] | My kind? | 我这种人 |
[32:52] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[32:56] | I was going to matter. | 我本来可以成为重要人物 |
[33:00] | You still can, Chad. | 你仍然可以 扎德 |
[33:03] | Come any closer and I burn him. | 你再靠近 我就烧死他 |
[33:05] | You don’t want to do that. | 你不会那么做的 |
[33:07] | And you don’t want to shoot. | 你也不想开枪 |
[33:08] | Otherwise we’ll both go up. | 否则我俩一起上西天 |
[33:09] | That’s pretty brave what you did, running into that fire on your own. | 你独自一人闯入火海可真够勇敢的 |
[33:13] | Yeah? Look how that turned out. | 是吗 但瞧瞧我的下场 |
[33:16] | I don’t know, if you ask me, | 我不知道 如果你问我 |
[33:17] | I say it was pretty stupid. | 我觉得那很愚蠢 |
[33:19] | – Stupid? – Yeah, that’s right. | -愚蠢 -是的 没错 |
[33:21] | You went in without protective gear. | 你当时连防护服都没穿就进去了 |
[33:23] | Looks like maybe you were trying to prove something. | 看起来是你想证明些什么 |
[33:24] | Third-generation fireman. What’s there to prove? | 家里三代消防员 还需要证明什么呢 |
[33:27] | It’s in his genes. | 这是他与生俱来的 |
[33:28] | Quite a legacy to try to live up to. | 想要努力不辜负家族的传统 |
[33:30] | But you just wanted to be the best, didn’t you? | 不过你想要成为最优秀的 对吧 |
[33:32] | I am the best! | 我就是最优秀的 |
[33:33] | Guess we’ll never know for sure. | 看来我们永远都不能确定了 |
[33:35] | My whole life, i knew I was gonna be a fireman. | 我一直清楚自己会成为一名消防员 |
[33:37] | That I would matter! | 会成为一名重要人物 |
[33:38] | You do matter, Chad. Everyone matters. | 你的确很重要 扎德 每个人都很重要 |
[33:41] | Not him! He doesn’t. | 他除外 他不重要 |
[33:42] | That man is a marine. | 那个人曾是海军陆战队员 |
[33:44] | He risked his life to protect us. | 他曾经冒着生命危险保护我们 |
[33:46] | You telling me that doesn’t matter? | 你觉得他不重要吗 |
[33:48] | He’s right, Dave. | 他说得对 戴夫 |
[33:50] | What? | 什么 |
[33:52] | He drops that lighter, | 如果他扔下打火机 |
[33:53] | this whole place goes up in flames. | 整个地方都会着火 |
[33:56] | I don’t want you all caught in the crossfire because of me. | 我不想让你们因为我身陷火海 |
[33:59] | It’s time to fall back. | 快撤走吧 |
[34:01] | I’m not leaving you behind. | 我不会丢下你的 |
[34:03] | That’s an order, marine! | 这是命令 士兵 |
[34:14] | OK, we’re falling back. | 好吧 我们撤 |
[34:35] | What you gonna do now? | 你现在打算怎么做 |
[34:41] | Guess it’s time to finish this. | 我猜是时候了结这件事了 |
[34:44] | You’re not getting out of this place alive. | 你没法活着出去 |
[34:47] | I didn’t say I was. | 我也没说我要出去 |
[34:49] | Do I get any last words? | 我能留下遗言吗 |
[34:53] | No one wants to hear them | 没人想听你的遗言 |
[34:55] | ’cause no one cares if you die. | 因为没人在乎你的生死 |
[34:57] | That’s where you’re wrong. | 那你就错了 |
[34:58] | What are you doing? I’m gonna burn this place down! | 你在做什么 我要把这里整个烧毁 |
[35:08] | Don’t do it! | 别这样 |
[35:34] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[35:38] | So, that was quite a stunt you pulled in there. | 你刚才的演技还挺不错 |
[35:43] | I knew you’d get the message. | 我知道你会明白的 |
[35:45] | Figured that was my best chance not to go down with him. | 那是避免跟他一起死的最好机会 |
[35:50] | So you bet your life on the BAU. | 所以你把命赌在了行动分析组上 |
[35:54] | I bet my life on you. | 我把命赌在了你身上 |
[35:56] | Do you know why I joined the FBI? | 知道我为什么加入联调局吗 |
[36:00] | If you say– | 如果你要说 |
[36:01] | Because of you. | 是因为你 |
[36:04] | You could say the corps changed me, | 你可以说是部队改变了我 |
[36:06] | or the war. | 或是战争改变了我 |
[36:08] | But it was you who made me honest. | 但是 是你让我学会忠诚 |
[36:12] | So, please, be honest with me now. | 所以 请对我说实话 |
[36:17] | What are you running from? | 你在逃避什么 |
[36:24] | You remember how you got that scar in the first place? | 还记得最初你是怎么受伤的吗 |
[36:28] | Of course I do. | 当然记得 |
[36:33] | Perez, cover our right flank. | 佩雷斯 掩护右侧 |
[36:35] | Hernandez, our left. | 埃尔南德斯 掩护左侧 |
[36:38] | Mattheson, I need you on point. | 梅特森 到你指定的地方 |
[36:50] | Damn. | 该死 |
[36:52] | Everyone, stand back! | 所有人 退后 |
[36:56] | How bad, sergeant? | 中士 有多糟 |
[36:58] | Hernandez, | 埃尔南德斯 |
[36:59] | I need you to take the troops back to our last position. | 你把队伍带回上一个落脚点 |
[37:01] | Sergeant? | 中士 |
[37:03] | Any movement and this whole field lights up. | 稍稍一动 这里整个地方都会被炸毁 |
[37:05] | Now move the men back. | 现在全体撤回去 |
[37:07] | Yes, sergeant. | 遵命 中士 |
[37:10] | You better go, too, sergeant. | 你应该和他们一起走 中士 |
[37:13] | Can’t do that, son. | 孩子 我不能那么做 |
[37:15] | Leave no one behind. | 绝不抛下战友 |
[37:16] | Don’t die ’cause if screwed up. | 不要让我害死你 |
[37:18] | Who said anything about dying? | 谁说了要死的 |
[37:20] | We’re at the end of the chain. | 我们在导火索的最终端 |
[37:23] | We can use that ditch for cover. | 可以用那个壕沟做掩护 |
[37:24] | We’ll never make it. | 我们做不到的 |
[37:26] | On my count. | 听我倒数 |
[37:28] | 3 3… | |
[37:32] | 2 2… | |
[37:35] | 1 1! | |
[37:40] | That blast gave you a concussion. | 你被炸得脑震荡 |
[37:43] | When you regained consciousness, | 当你恢复知觉的时候 |
[37:45] | you were already on your way home. | 都在回家的路上了 |
[37:48] | Next thing I knew, I was in the hospital | 等我醒来 我已经在医院了 |
[37:51] | getting ready to rotate home. | 等着轮到我回家 |
[37:54] | And I was receiving a commendation for heroic bravery. | 我也因为这个得到了英勇奖章 |
[38:00] | And you deserved it. | 那是你应得的 |
[38:02] | Not a lot of people would have done that. | 很多人都不能做到像你一样 |
[38:06] | No. | 的确 |
[38:07] | But someone did more. | 但是 有的人做得更多 |
[38:11] | Hernandez, | 埃尔南德斯 |
[38:12] | I need you to take the troops back to our last position. | 你把队伍带回上一个落脚点 |
[38:15] | Sergeant? | 中士 |
[38:17] | Any movement and this whole field lights up. | 稍稍一动 这里整个地方都会被炸毁 |
[38:19] | Now move the men back. | 现在撤回去 |
[38:22] | Yes, sergeant. | 遵命 中士 |
[38:29] | Hernandez, what are you doing? | 埃尔南德斯 你要做什么 |
[38:30] | Push ’em through. I got work to do. | 带着大家继续走 我还有事要做 |
[38:35] | We’ll never make it. | 我们做不到的 |
[38:36] | On my count. | 听我倒数 |
[38:38] | 3 3… | |
[38:40] | 2 2… | |
[38:45] | 1 1! | |
[38:56] | Hernandez? | 埃尔南德斯 |
[38:59] | But why? | 为什么 |
[39:01] | Why did he do it? | 为什么他要那么做 |
[39:06] | Both. | 都有 |
[39:09] | The short answer is… | 简单地说就是 |
[39:12] | I was ordered to. | 我被命令那么做 |
[39:15] | We were fighting that P.R. War back home. | 当时国内局势紧张 |
[39:19] | The government needed a face, | 政府需要一个英雄 |
[39:22] | a living face, to parade around, | 一个活的形象 来四处游行 |
[39:26] | to solicit support for a unpopular war. | 来寻求群众支持这场不得人心的战争 |
[39:31] | I was chosen. | 他们选择了我 |
[39:34] | And Hernandez? | 那埃尔南德斯呢 |
[39:36] | He was paying a debt. | 他是在还债 |
[39:41] | He was being a marine. | 他在履行海军陆战队员的职责 |
[39:45] | He died so that we could live. | 他的死 换来了我们的生命 |
[39:51] | And you couldn’t tell anyone. | 而且你不能告诉任何人 |
[40:01] | Come with me. | 跟我来 |
[40:02] | Where? | 去哪 |
[40:04] | To honor our dead. | 向逝者致敬 |
[40:18] | “I am not concerned that you have fallen. | 我不在意你曾堕落 |
[40:21] | I am concerned that you will rise.” | 我只在意你是否会崛起 |
[40:24] | Abraham Lincoln. | 亚伯拉罕·林肯 |
[40:29] | Your grandfather was a hero, son. | 孩子 你的祖父是个英雄 |
[40:31] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢 长官 |
[40:33] | He saved both of our lives. | 他救了我们两个人的命 |
[40:57] | You know, it’s time you let yourself off the hook, sergeant. | 是时候让你脱离困境了 中士 |
[41:02] | You did your duty. | 你尽了你的职责 |
[41:03] | This country owes you for your service. | 是这个国家亏欠你 |
[41:05] | Oh, no. It doesn’t owe me anything. | 不 国家不欠我什么 |
[41:08] | I had a feeling you’d say that. | 就知道你会这么说 |
[41:11] | But they’re gonna help you anyway. | 但是国家还是应该帮助你们 |
[41:14] | You know what this place is? | 知道这是什么地方吗 |
[41:16] | It’s called New Directions. | 这里叫”新方向” |
[41:19] | It’s an outreach center | 是一个帮助退伍军人 |
[41:20] | dedicated to help vets land on their feet. | 开始新生活的自立服务中心 |
[41:24] | Welcome home, marine. | 欢迎回家 陆战队员 |
[41:29] | Semper Fi. | 永远忠诚[德语] |
[41:32] | Hoorah. | 好 |
[41:54] | “This book is dedicated | 这本书献给 |
[41:56] | to sergeant Harrison Scott | 哈里森·斯科特中士 |
[41:58] | and Private First Class Anthony Hernandez, | 和一等兵安东尼·埃尔南德斯 |
[42:01] | two men who saved me so I could save others.” | 两个给我救助他人机会的人 |