Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

犯罪心理(Criminal Minds)第8季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 犯罪心理(Criminal Minds)第8季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:38] Uh, excuse me, Miss. 打扰一下 小姐
[00:40] You lost? 迷路了吗
[00:42] Uh, no. 没有
[00:43] I was actually wondering how much. 我想问一下 要多少钱
[00:45] How old are you? 你多大了
[00:45] I’m 18. 18了
[00:48] W-wait. I have money. 别走 我有钱
[00:53] Do you have a car? 你开车来的吗
[00:54] I took a bus. 我坐公车来的
[00:57] All right. 好吧
[01:13] Hope you like doing it standing up. 希望你喜欢站着做
[01:16] I–I wouldn’t know. You’re my–you’re my first. 我 我不知道 你是我的第一次
[01:19] I’ll be gentle. 我会温柔些的
[01:20] Money. 钱
[01:46] Ok. 好了
[01:47] You see my hips? 看见我怎么扭胯了吗
[01:49] See my hips? You swing right through, nice and easy. 扭胯 挥棒 一点也不难
[01:52] All right, come on. You give it a try. 来吧 试试
[01:53] It was just a ride to the airport. 你不过是送我去了一次机场而已
[01:54] This wasn’t exactly what I had in mind when I said I owed you one. 当时我说我欠你人情可不是这个意思
[01:57] Hey, you act like this is torture. 怎么好像是我在折磨你一样
[01:59] You know, there are people who think this is fun. 好多人都觉得这项运动很有意思呢
[02:01] Believe it or not, most of my childhood sports memories 信不信由你 我那些跟运动有关的
[02:03] aren’t altogether pleasant. 儿时记忆都不怎么好
[02:04] Reid, it’s just one game. 里德 一场比赛而已
[02:06] We need a body. You might not even have to play. 我们需要队员 你都不一定要上场
[02:08] – Perfect. Can we go now? – Reid. -太好了 能走了吗 -里德
[02:10] Just humor me? 迁就我一下好吗
[02:11] Take the bat and get up there and give it a try. 拿着球棒 站到那儿去 试一次
[02:15] Get up there. 过去
[02:16] You’re gonna like this, kid. I promise. 你肯定会喜欢的 我保证
[02:19] See it in here. Just relax. 看准了 放轻松
[02:21] Here we go. 准备
[02:25] Ok, ok. First try. 没关系 第一次
[02:27] Keep your eye on the ball. 眼睛盯着球
[02:28] Gravity plus drag coefficient plus magnus– 重力加阻力系数再加马格纳斯效应
[02:30] I see what you’re saying. 我明白你说的
[02:31] If I can adjust the velocity of my swing– 我只要调整挥棒的速度
[02:32] No, what I’m saying is get out of your head. 不 我的意思是 别总用脑子想
[02:35] Just feel it. 感觉一下
[02:36] Feel it. Feel it. 感觉 感觉
[02:37] Don’t think. Just feel it. 别思考 只靠感觉
[02:39] Just feel. Don’t think, just feel. 靠感觉 不思考 只靠感觉
[02:42] Here it comes. 球来啦
[02:46] Reid, that’s not feeling it. 里德 你没有靠感觉
[02:47] I’m feeling like an idiot. 我感觉我是个傻子
[02:52] Well, today’s your lucky day. 好吧 今天算你走运
[02:54] – We just got a case. – Yes. -来案子了 -太好了
[02:56] Thank God. 感谢上帝
[02:57] Last night in Miami, the body of Amanda Lopez 阿曼达·卢普斯的尸体昨晚在迈阿密
[03:00] was found in an alley. 一条小巷里被发现
[03:01] She had been brutally beaten and suffocated. 曾遭受毒打 窒息致死
[03:04] 23 years old, originally from Tampa, 23岁 来自坦帕市[弗罗里达州]
[03:06] ran away from her foster home when she was 16 years old. 16岁时从寄养家庭离家出走
[03:09] Runaway, prostitute. She couldn’t be more high risk. 离家出走 卖淫 典型的高危人群
[03:12] And there was evidence of sexual assault, a lot of it. 还有许多性侵迹象
[03:15] Occupational hazard. 职业危害
[03:16] No way to tell if our unsub is responsible for that. 没法弄清是不是不明嫌犯干的
[03:19] Beating and suffocation. 毒打 窒息
[03:21] So, he’s a sadist. 这么说 他是个虐待狂
[03:23] A lot of violence. Were there any other victims? 各种暴力 还有其他死者吗
[03:25] Uh, actually, yes, but not the human variety. 有是有 不过都不是人类
[03:27] In the last month, 6 puppies have been 上个月 有六条小狗
[03:30] suffocated and beaten, and thank God there are no photos, 被毒打和窒息而死 感谢上帝没有照片
[03:32] because I draw the line at dead dogs. 那种惨象已经超过我的底限了
[03:34] We sure it’s the same guy? 确定是同一个人吗
[03:36] Identical DNA samples were found at all the crime scenes, 所有犯罪现场都发现了相同的DNA
[03:38] but no match in the CODIS database. 但在数据库中没找到匹配
[03:39] Even if there was a match, it might not give us an I.D.. 即使找到匹配 也不一定能确定身份
[03:42] That sure is a lot of rage. I wonder why he’s so angry. 可以用暴怒形容啊 哪来这么大的火气
[03:45] It’s about the power. Suffocation takes work. 凶手对力量着迷 窒息需要很大力气
[03:47] He likes it up close and personal. 他喜欢近距离的切身感受
[03:50] This unsub’s just graduated from animals to human victims. 不明嫌犯的目标从动物发展到人了
[03:53] We need to stop him before he goes serial. 我们得在发展成连环凶杀之前阻止他
[03:54] Wheels up in 30. 飞机半小时后起飞
[04:11] 未知号码 我看到了
[04:11] 未知号码 我看到了
[04:28] What are you watching? 你看什么呢
[04:29] Jeez, Mom, you ever hear of knocking? 天啊 老妈 你知道什么叫敲门吗
[04:32] Who was that screaming? 刚才是谁在尖叫
[04:36] It just some stupid Youtube video. What do you want? 网络上的弱智视频而已 什么事
[04:39] I just came to see if you wanted some breakfast. 我就是来问一下你要不要吃早餐
[04:42] I’m fine. 不用管我
[04:43] Uh, please leave me alone? 能让我清静一会儿吗
[04:45] Ok. 好吧
[05:30] The Apprenticeship 师徒
[05:35] “Better than a thousand days of diligent study 良师一日教导
[05:38] is one day with a great teacher.” 胜过十年寒窗
[05:41] Japanese proverb. 日本谚语
[05:44] Amanda Lopez has no next of kin 阿曼达·卢普斯没有近亲
[05:46] and no one reported her missing. 也没人报警说她失踪
[05:47] She was an easy target. 容易得手
[05:49] The unsub probably hoped for that. 也许正因如此 不明嫌犯才选了她
[05:51] The animals were all killed in a relatively small geographical radius, 被杀害的动物集中在小范围区域内
[05:54] in a mostly middle-class suburban area. 那里是中产阶级的城郊聚集地
[05:56] But Amanda’s body was found the other side of town 但阿曼达的尸体却是在城市的另一边
[05:59] in Miami’s skid row. 迈阿密的贫民区
[06:00] So he left his comfort zone to kill his first human. 为了首个人类目标而离开了自己熟悉的区域
[06:03] A choice he probably made out of necessity. 可能也是不得已而为之
[06:05] It’s hard to find easy targets in middle-class residential areas. 在中产阶级聚集地找下手目标并不容易
[06:08] He may be young. Typically you see violence to animals 凶手可能很年轻 大多数虐待动物的人
[06:10] in children and teens. 都是青少年
[06:11] But the jump to humans is usually made in their mid-20s. 但通常都要20多岁才会对人下手
[06:14] Thomas Dillon started killing at 39. 汤姆斯·迪兰39岁才开始杀人
[06:17] Joseph Duncan was 43? 约瑟夫·邓肯是43岁吧
[06:19] Usually. 都说了是通常
[06:20] Well, either way, this guy’s moving fast. 不管怎样 凶手动作很快
[06:22] His animal kills were only days apart. 虐杀动物的时间间隔只有几天
[06:23] He enjoys it. And now that he’s gotten a taste for humans, 他乐在其中 现在又喜欢对人下手
[06:26] he’s gonna need another fix soon. 他很快会再犯案以满足自身怪癖
[06:28] Dave, you and Blake go to the M.E.. 戴夫 你和布莱克去找法医
[06:30] Morgan and Reid to the crime scenes. 摩根和里德去犯罪现场
[06:32] JJ, you’re with me. 小洁 你和我一起
[06:40] Agent Hotchner. 霍奇纳探员
[06:40] Detective Ogilvie, nice to meet you. 奥格利维警探 幸会
[06:42] This is Agent Jareau. 这位是洁婼探员
[06:42] Detective. 警探你好
[06:43] – Right this way. – Thank you. -这边走 -谢谢
[06:45] When I first saw what this guy was doing, 几周前 这家伙刚犯事时
[06:46] I wanted to call you weeks ago, 我就想打电话给你们
[06:48] but Brass didn’t think that dogs was worth the trouble. 但布拉斯觉得几只狗用不着麻烦你们
[06:51] Got you set up in here. 你们可以在这办公
[06:53] Here’s the list of pet owners you asked for. 这是你要的宠物主人的名单
[06:56] Thank you. 谢谢
[06:56] Is there anything else I can get you? 还有没有我能帮上忙的
[06:58] No, I think we’re good for now, thanks. 没了 暂时没有 多谢
[06:59] Whatever you need. We’re here to help. 需要什么尽管说 我们会尽力协助你们
[07:02] You know, looking at the offense cluster, 根据犯案地点来看
[07:03] there’s a pretty good chance he could live, right in this area. 他很有可能就住在这片地区
[07:06] Or it could just be his hunting grounds. 或者那里只是他的狩猎场
[07:08] I don’t know. I mean, look at where he killed all the animals. 不知道 你看他杀害动物的这些地点
[07:10] You could walk between each spot, 它们之间可以靠步行到达
[07:12] but then he goes way up here 但他为了杀害阿曼达·卢普斯
[07:14] to get Amanda Lopez. 往北走了那么远
[07:15] There’s a…busline that runs straight through both neighrhrhoods. 有条公交线路 正好连通这两片地区
[07:19] And she was killed only a couple of blocks from one of the stops. 而她是在其中某站几街区外被杀害的
[07:22] All right, so maybe he doesn’t have access to a vehicle. 所以也许他不能开车
[07:25] That would give us an abbreviated distance to crime value. 这就能大大缩小嫌疑人的范围了
[07:28] So he starts with dogs in his own neighborhood, 他先在自家附近从狗开始下手
[07:31] then when he works up the courage, 然后鼓起勇气
[07:32] he hops on the bus 跳上公交
[07:34] and finds his first human victim. 找到他的第一个被害人
[07:37] Garcia’s compiling a list of known violent offenders in the area. 加西亚正在收集该地区已知暴力罪犯的名单
[07:41] Her jaw, orbital bones 她的下巴 颧骨
[07:43] were fractured in several places. 都是粉碎性骨折
[07:46] And he did it with his bare hands. 而他是徒手把她打成这样的
[07:47] I wouldn’t be surprised if he broke one of them. 要是他断了只手 我也不会觉得奇怪
[07:50] See here. 看这里
[07:51] He started the beating with his right 他先用右手给了她一下
[07:53] and he finished with his left. 最后左手又补上一拳
[07:56] No defensive wounds. 没有抵抗伤
[07:57] He caught her by surprise in a blitz attack. 他肯定是趁其不备进行了袭击
[08:01] This took anger and stamina. 这需要愤怒和耐力
[08:04] He’s in shape or on drugs. 他要么是体格强壮 要么是嗑了药
[08:06] Or in shape and on drugs. 或者是既体格强壮 又嗑了药
[08:08] The actual cause of death– suffocation. 她的真实死因是窒息
[08:11] So he beats her into submission 就是说他先把她打得无力反击
[08:13] and then suffocates her with the bag. 然后用袋子把她闷死
[08:15] We also found alcohol in her system. 我们还在她体内发现了酒精
[08:17] She was fairly lit when he killed her. 她遇害时醉得不轻
[08:19] Well, it helps that she’s, what, barely 100 pounds? 她体重只有不到一百磅
[08:23] Easier to subdue. 应该很容易被制服
[08:24] I don’t think he was a very big guy himself. 我觉得凶手身材不是很高大
[08:26] You can tell by the bruising. 看这些瘀伤就知道了
[08:28] He’s got small hands. 他的手很小
[08:30] All that rage. And even with his animal victims. 所有这些暴行 就连动物也不放过
[08:33] He must be getting off on the violence. 他肯定很享受暴力
[08:35] So, he’s a sexual sadist. 他是个性虐待狂
[08:38] A young, inexperienced one. 而且年轻没经验
[08:39] He’s disorganized, sloppy. 他做事毫无条理 粗心大意
[08:41] And he killed and dumped her in a high-traffic area. 杀人还把尸体弃在人流量大的地方
[08:44] He’s too impulsive to be an older guy. 他这么冲动 年纪肯定不大
[08:46] He’s lucky, too. 他也很幸运
[08:47] That alley’s near a major thoroughfare. 那条小巷就在主干道旁边
[08:49] It’s a miracle nobody saw anything. 没有目击者真是奇迹
[09:39] Uh, excuse me, Hollie. 不好意思 霍莉
[09:41] I think–I think I may need to go home. 我可能得先回家一趟
[09:42] I’m not feeling so good. 我不太舒服
[09:43] There’s no one to cover your shift, Toby. 没人替你的班 托比
[09:45] Can’t you do it? 你能替我吗
[09:46] And work another double? 又干两份活
[09:48] Sure. It’s what I live for. 当然 我就是以此为生的
[09:50] So what’s wrong with you? 你到底怎么了
[09:52] I…puked this morning. 我 今早吐了
[09:53] I think I have the chills now. 现在又觉得很冷
[09:55] It feels like the flu. I just– 可能是感冒了 我
[09:57] I mean, I hope I’m not contagious. 我是说 希望不会传染给别人
[09:58] Fine. Go. 行 你走吧
[10:06] The last dog was found in these bushes over here. 最后一条狗是在这边灌木丛里找到的
[10:10] The other dogs were found in a similar park not far away. 其它狗也在附近相似的公园里找到
[10:13] Except for the one found in an alley about a mile from here. 有一只除外 它在离这一英里外的小巷被发现
[10:18] Hey, Reid. 里德
[10:20] You remember those days? 记得那些时光吧
[10:22] Mm, not really. 不怎么记得
[10:23] Well, where did you hang out as a teenager? 你年少时一般去哪逛
[10:25] Library, chemistry lab, library– 图书馆 化学实验室 图书馆
[10:27] No, no, no, no, no. I’m talking about normal, 不 不 不 我说的是那些
[10:29] non-genius teenage type of stuff. 普通非天才青少年会去的地方
[10:31] Malls, coffee shops, 商场 咖啡店
[10:34] parks. 公园
[10:35] We passed a mall and two coffee shops on the way here. 我们来的路上经过了一个商场和两家咖啡店
[10:37] And a high school, too. 还有一个高中
[10:38] That would explain why the unsub’s so impulsive. 那就能解释为什么不明嫌犯这么冲动
[10:40] He might still be an adolescent. 他可能还是个青少年
[10:44] Mm! I thought you’d never call. 我还以为你不会再打电话过来了
[10:45] My ears are hungry. 我的耳朵已经饥渴难耐了
[10:46] Your voice is like food. 你的声音就像一道美食
[10:48] Well, I need your help, sweetness. 我需要你的帮助 甜心
[10:49] Yes, yes. Your wish is my command. 很好 很好 你的愿望就是给我的命令
[10:51] I need you to widen your search 我要你把搜查范围
[10:53] for violent offenders in the area to juveniles. 从暴力罪犯扩大到少年犯
[10:55] Mm, searching for bad boys. It’s my specialty. 搜查坏小子们 正是我的专长
[10:58] I’ll hit you with a list ASAP. 我会尽快给你名单的
[10:59] Thank you, angel. 谢谢 天使
[11:18] – Hey. – Hey? -嘿 -嘿
[11:20] That’s all you’ve got is “Hey”? 说句”嘿”就完啦
[11:22] You mad at me? 你生我的气了
[11:23] Mad at you? Why would I be mad at you, Toby? 生气 我为什么要生你的气 托比
[11:24] You do something wrong? 你做了什么错事吗
[11:26] Get in the car. 上车
[11:29] Get in the damn car. 赶紧滚上车
[11:42] What do you got to say for yourself? 有什么要辩解的吗
[11:43] I got your texts. I’m sorry. All right? 我收到你的短信了 抱歉 行了吧
[11:46] We’ve been over this. 我们讨论过的
[11:46] You know how bad that could have been? 你知道情况可能会有多糟吗
[11:49] Yeah, I–look, I was nervous, 知道 我当时很紧张
[11:50] I freaked out. I don’t– I don’t really know what happened. 我抓狂了 不知道自己在干什么
[11:53] It wasn’t like I thought it was gonna be. 事情跟我预想的完全不一样
[11:58] I’m sorry. 对不起
[12:02] They say it’s never as good as your first time. 人们都说第一次是最美好的
[12:06] The truth is… 事实上
[12:09] first time sucks. 第一次糟透了
[12:12] You don’t know what you’re doing. 你会毫无头绪
[12:14] You’re fumbling around. 笨手笨脚
[12:17] It’s awkward. 一团乱麻
[12:19] It does get better. 但以后会好起来的
[12:23] I promise. 我保证
[12:26] All right. 好吧
[12:28] You know what? 知道不
[12:30] I might have just the thing to make you feel better. 我有法子让你高兴起来
[12:34] I didn’t even know the bureau had a softball team. 我都不知道局里还有支垒球队
[12:38] Since when do you play? 你又是什么时候加入的
[12:39] Since Morgan drafted me. 摩根把我拉进去的
[12:41] Really? Why? 真的吗 为什么
[12:43] Don’t let the skinny geek thing fool you. 别被他那身排骨蒙蔽了
[12:44] I know the good doctor’s deceptively athletic. 我们的大博士是个隐藏很深的运动健将呢
[12:47] Oh, it’s deceptive, all right. 那他藏得可真够深的
[12:49] Blake, what did you find out? 布莱克 有什么发现
[12:50] None of the pet owners had much. 狗主人们没提供什么线索
[12:52] Each of their dogs just disappeared from their yard. 他们的狗都是从院子里消失的
[12:54] But he did get into their yards unnoticed, 但他能神不知鬼不觉地潜入他们的院子
[12:56] so that means he stalked them and knew their patterns. 说明他进行过跟踪 了解他们的生活习惯
[12:59] What about the list of juvenile offenders Garcia sent us? 加西亚发来的少年犯名单中有线索吗
[13:02] Local P.D.’s checking out a few names that caught my eye. 我注意到了几个人 当地警方正在查
[13:04] Excuse me. Agent Hotchner, 打扰一下 霍奇纳探员
[13:06] another woman’s body was just found. 我们刚刚又发现了一具女性尸体
[13:09] That was quick. 太快了
[13:13] Ok. I got it. 好的 知道了
[13:17] Her name is Vicky Thomas. 她叫维姬·托马斯
[13:19] 22-year-old prostitute. 妓女 22岁
[13:20] Originally out of Daytona beach. 来自代托纳海滩
[13:21] And she’s got a 2-year-old son. 有个两岁的儿子
[13:23] Victimology matches. 符合本案被害人特征
[13:24] So does the plastic bag. 塑料袋这一点也是
[13:26] Guys, this is a residential area, not frequented by prostitutes. 这里是居民区 妓女并不常见
[13:29] He didn’t kill her here, he just dumped her. 他在别处杀害了她 这里只是抛尸现场
[13:31] He didn’t beat her either. She took a blow to the head. 死者也没被殴打 只有头部遭到一次重击
[13:34] Bite marks. Pretty rare M.O.. 齿痕 这作案手法很少见
[13:36] He didn’t do that to the other victim. 另一名被害人没有被咬过
[13:38] And look at her. She’s filthy. 仔细看 她身上很脏
[13:39] He must have rolled her around in all this trash. 他应该是推着尸体在垃圾堆里滚过
[13:41] Probably a forensic countermeasure used to degrade the crime scene. 也许是为了干扰取证 破坏犯罪现场
[13:44] And the victim. 也侮辱了被害人
[13:45] OK, so he beats and suffocates his first victim 就是说他殴打第一名被害人 闷死她后
[13:47] and just dumps her. 将其随意抛弃
[13:48] But this one he clocks over the head, 但这名死者只是头部遭到重击
[13:50] bites her, but he covers his tracks. 被咬 嫌犯却要破坏作案痕迹
[13:53] That’s a huge shift in M.O. You think he’s evolving? 作案手段变化很大 他是在改善手法吗
[13:55] Well, that’s a pretty rapid evolution. 那也未免发展得太快了
[13:56] It might not even be the same guy. 或许凶手根本不是同一个人
[13:57] Well, it can’t be a copycat. 也不应该是模仿作案
[13:59] The story literally just made the news. 案件情节才刚刚上新闻
[14:00] Yeah, and what about the plastic bag? 是的 还有塑料袋
[14:02] He used that on both victims. 两名死者身上都用了
[14:04] Yeah, but nothing about the second kill says young or impulsive. 对 但第二次作案没有丝毫年轻冲动的痕迹
[14:06] He thought this one through. 这一次他有完整的计划
[14:09] Guys, what if we’re dealing with a team? 会不会是团伙作案
[14:12] If there are two of them, they’re feeding off each other. 如果有两个人 他们会帮助彼此作案
[14:14] This could turn into a spree real soon. 很快就有可能出现更多的尸体
[14:37] Hey there. 你好
[14:38] How you doin’? 最近怎么样
[14:41] I’m good, baby. How are you? 很好 宝贝 你呢
[14:43] Oh, I had a hard day at work. 我忙了一整天
[14:44] I’m just looking for a little fun. 想找点乐子
[14:47] How much? 多少钱
[14:49] Depends on what you want. 那要看你想干什么了
[14:50] I want it all. 我要全套的
[14:54] 200 200.
[14:57] Sold. 成交
[14:59] Get in. 进来吧
[15:05] So what’s your name? 你叫什么
[15:07] Shawna. 肖娜
[15:08] Shawna. That’s a pretty name. 肖娜 真是个好名字
[15:13] Sit back and relax and enjoy the ride. 坐稳了 放轻松 好好享受吧
[15:18] You don’t want to make me use this. 别逼我用这个
[15:20] Not so tight. Not so tight. 太紧了 太紧了
[15:21] You want to make this part last. 要尽量让这部分时间长一些
[15:24] The trick is you want to give her a good scare. 关键是要把她彻底吓住
[15:26] That way she does whatever you say. 这样她才会乖乖听话
[15:28] Isn’t that right, Shawna? 对不对 肖娜
[15:29] You’re gonna do whatever we tell you, aren’t you? 我们说什么你都会照做 对吧
[15:32] Yeah. 就是这样
[15:43] Jogger ran by this morning. 今早有人在附近慢跑
[15:44] Said his dog went crazy. 说自己的狗忽然像疯了一样
[15:46] They’re not bothering about hiding the bodies. 他们根本没打算把尸体藏起来
[15:48] Not worried about being connected to their victims. 丝毫不担心我们会查到他们
[15:51] Arrogant. 傲慢
[15:53] What do we know about her? 知道死者的身份了吗
[15:54] Name is Shawna Radford. 她叫肖娜·莱德福德
[15:55] 21-year-old prostitute. 妓女 21岁
[15:57] Some of my guys have seen her around. 我手下有人看到过她
[15:59] She doesn’t trick anywhere near here. 她从不在这附近招揽生意
[16:01] There’s no apparent bite marks. 没有明显的咬痕
[16:03] She’s got a lot of swelling and bruising. 身上到处都是乌肿和挫伤
[16:05] She obviously took a blow to the forehead. 前额明显遭受了重击
[16:07] Looks like it could have been a hammer. 可能是锤子造成的
[16:09] So why do they even need the bag? 那他们还要塑料袋干什么
[16:11] Suffocation’s a form of torture. 窒息是一种折磨的方式
[16:13] And they enjoy watching her suffer. 他们想看她受苦
[16:15] It’s also become something of a signature. 这也是某种作案标志
[16:17] In this case, it’s part M.O., part ritual. 在本案中 这既是作案手法也是一种仪式
[16:20] And this combines elements of the first and second murders. 而且这是前两次谋杀的共同点
[16:23] The first time was violent and sloppy. 首次谋杀既草率又暴力
[16:25] No planning, no forensic countermeasures. 没有计划 也没有任何反侦查措施
[16:27] Just a lot of rage. 只能看出愤怒
[16:28] The second murder was more sophisticated. 第二次谋杀更加老练
[16:31] If this is a team, 如果是团伙作案
[16:31] one of them might be much younger than the other. 其中一人可能比另一个年轻很多
[16:33] Which means the older 就是说年长的
[16:34] unsub is probably the more dominant partner. 不明嫌犯很可能处于主导地位
[16:37] He’s teaching him. 他在传授杀人方法
[16:39] The first kill was committed by the younger unsub. 第一起案子是年轻的不明嫌犯干的
[16:42] It was exactly that, his very first. 就是这样 那是他的第一次
[16:45] So he probably did it alone. 很可能是他自己单干的
[16:46] So what does that make the second kill? 那第二次谋杀是为什么呢
[16:48] A demonstration. 一种证明
[16:50] And this one’s about perfecting their M.O. together. 为了将他俩的作案方式完美结合在一起
[16:53] When can I take this thing off? 我什么时候才能把这摘下来
[16:55] This is a surprise. Why do you want to ruin it? 给你个惊喜 千万别扫兴
[16:57] I–’cause I don’t like surprises. 我 因为我不喜欢惊喜
[17:01] We are…here. 我们到了
[17:08] You know, when we started this whole thing, 要知道咱俩刚开始的时候
[17:09] I wasn’t sure, I just– 我并不确定
[17:11] You know, I didn’t know if you had it in you. 我不知道你是否具备那种天分
[17:13] Thanks a lot? 我该说声谢谢吗
[17:15] Last couple nights, 过去几晚
[17:17] I mean, you’ve come a long way. 你获得了长足的进步
[17:20] I’m proud of you, Toby. 我为你骄傲 托比
[17:22] I really am. 真的
[17:27] Go ahead. Take that thing off. 来吧 把那东西摘了
[17:30] OK. 好了
[17:33] Ta-daa! 看
[17:35] This is your surprise? 这就是你的惊喜
[17:37] It’s graduation day, my man. 今天是你的毕业典礼 伙计
[17:40] Come on. 来吧
[17:45] Based on victim type and kill zone dynamics, 根据被害人的类型和作案动机分析
[17:47] we believe that we’re looking for two white males, 我们认为凶手是两名白人男性
[17:49] one significantly older than the other. 其中一名明显年长于另一名
[17:51] The younger unsub we believe is an adolescent. 年轻的不明嫌犯应该还未成年
[17:54] He probably lives in the area, 他可能住在这附近
[17:55] so odds are he’s a student at a local high school. 因此或许在当地高中上学
[17:58] We think the older unsub is in his late 30s to early 40s. 年长的不明嫌犯在40岁左右
[18:02] Now, he’s sophisticated, 考虑到他手法老练
[18:03] so he probably has violent criminal experience. 此人很可能有暴力犯罪史
[18:06] So you should be looking at ex-cons, 因此你们应该寻找有前科的人
[18:07] and we can’t rule out people who’ve had law enforcement training. 但同时也不应排除受过执法部门训练的人
[18:11] The older one had access to teenagers, 年长的人能接触到未成年人
[18:13] but somehow he didn’t stick out. 但他并没引起他人注意
[18:15] Which means he most likely lives or works near an area 也就是说他很可能在年轻人的
[18:17] where young people congregate. 聚集场所附近工作或居住
[18:18] Like a school, church, or a community center. 比如学校 教堂或者社区活动中心
[18:21] Now, he’s also charismatic, 他还很有魅力
[18:22] the type of guy that a teen would easily trust. 是那种会让年轻人轻易相信的类型
[18:24] Maybe a teacher or a coach. 也许是教师或教练
[18:26] No. No, no, no. 不 不 不
[18:27] It’s lightweight, cheap. It won’t last. 这种虽然轻便便宜 但不经用
[18:30] Now, this one– 这种
[18:31] Look, it’s a little more expensive, but it’s worth it. 虽然贵些 但物有所值
[18:33] Much like the D.C. Snipers, 他们比较像特区狙击手
[18:34] John Allen Muhammad and Lee Boyd Malvo, 约翰·艾伦·穆罕默德和李·博伊德·马尔沃
[18:36] this is a mentor/mentee relationship, 他们是师徒关系
[18:38] where the old one is attempting to teach the younger one 年长的在教导年轻人
[18:40] to become a better killer. 如何成为更好的杀手
[18:42] This dynamic is rare, but the symbiotic nature 这种关系很少见 但两人的共同愿望
[18:44] of their mutual desires actually 相互依存
[18:45] strengthens their affinity for one another. 加强了两人的密切关系
[18:47] There’s a chance they’re related. 两人有可能有血缘关系
[18:49] We should consider a father and son team, 有可能是父子
[18:52] brothers, or possibly an uncle and nephew. 兄弟 或者是叔侄
[18:54] But even if there is no biological connection, 但即使没有血缘关系
[18:56] this relationship has all the hallmarks of their kind of bond. 他们的关系也有类似的特点
[19:01] The younger one’s probably looking for a father figure, 年轻人可能在寻找类似父亲的角色
[19:02] trying to fill some emotional void. 想填补某种感情空白
[19:05] No fuss, no muss. 不慌不乱 没麻烦
[19:07] You have your fun and Johnny law’s none the wiser. 咱们乐在其中 让警方在旁瞎忙活
[19:10] They prey on prostitutes, 他们的目标是妓女
[19:11] so put the word on the street 把这消息传出去
[19:13] to any of the working girls you may know. 告诉你们认识的这类女孩
[19:14] Yeah, I like this one. 我喜欢这个
[19:18] That’s a $100 titanium framing hammer. 这是把100美元的钛合金锤子
[19:21] Beautiful… 漂亮
[19:23] easily traced. 但很容易被查到
[19:26] Now, this one, 而这把
[19:28] this is your garden variety $5.00 16-ouncer with a steel head. 5美元的园丁锤 450克钢铁材质锤头
[19:32] Sold at a hundred stores everywhere. 几乎在所有百货店都能买到
[19:33] This is the one you want. 这才是你需要的
[19:36] And their pace is relentless. 他们的杀戮还在继续
[19:38] Given their combined appetites and the player-coach dynamic, 考虑到他们的共同嗜好和师徒关系
[19:41] these two are especially dangerous. 这两人属于极度危险分子
[19:44] Thank you very much. 非常感谢
[19:45] All right, let’s hit it, people. 好了 大家开始干活吧
[19:48] What have you got, Garcia? 有什么发现 加西亚
[19:49] Sir, I am afraid I have come up dry. 恐怕没什么收获 长官
[19:51] A lot of weird stuff happens in south Florida. 南弗罗里达到处都是怪事
[19:53] I found a few hammer attacks, 有几起用锤子的袭击事件
[19:55] a shocking number of biting attacks, 也有很多咬人的袭击事件
[19:57] but only one or the other, no combo platters. 但非此即彼 没有两者同时存在的案件
[19:59] All right, go back another 10 years. 那好 再往前看十年的记录
[20:01] And look nationwide. 把范围扩散到全国
[20:02] Our older unsub must have a criminal past. 年长的嫌犯一定有犯罪前科
[20:05] That M.O. is too specific to 他这个年纪若是初犯
[20:06] just be popping up this late in his life. 作案手法不可能如此娴熟
[20:08] You got it. Back in a flash. 没问题 马上再联系你
[20:09] All right, thanks, Garcia. 好的 谢谢你 加西亚
[20:12] Hey. I ruled out most of the kids on that offender list, 罪犯名单上的大多数孩子都被我排除了
[20:15] but there is one that I’m having brought in. 但有一个孩子值得我们注意
[20:18] His name is Jose Aguilar. 他叫约瑟·阿圭勒
[20:20] He moved to Miami right around the time 他搬到迈阿密时
[20:21] the animal murders started. 谋杀动物案件正好开始
[20:23] Kicked out of two schools in Orlando for bullying. 因为恃强欺弱被奥兰多市的两所学校开除
[20:25] Broke one kid’s nose. 打断了一个孩子的鼻梁
[20:27] Gave the other a concussion. 把另一个孩子打成了脑震荡
[20:28] But that’s not why I want to talk to him. 但这都不是我想找他谈的原因
[20:30] He made a visit to the E.R., 他曾被人用锤子袭击
[20:31] right after being attacked by a guy with a hammer. 随后立即去了医院急诊室
[20:35] The kid refused to make an official police report. 他不愿意正式向警方报案
[20:38] Apparently he hates cops. 很明显他讨厌警察
[20:40] Keep me posted. 有消息通知我
[20:44] Jose, appreciate you coming in, man. 约瑟 感谢你能来
[20:47] Like I had a choice. 说得好像我能选择一样
[20:48] Why am I here? 为什么叫我来
[20:51] Look, it’s all good, all right? 没什么不好的事情
[20:53] We just want to ask you a few questions. 我们只是想问你几个问题
[20:55] I didn’t do anything. I don’t know anything. We done? 我什么都没做 什么都不知道 行了吗
[20:57] Kid, I get it. The neighborhood I grew up in, 孩子 我明白 在我从小生活的地方
[21:00] we hated five-0, too. 大家也都讨厌警察
[21:01] Oh, so you can relate. 你觉得你能够理解
[21:03] We’re not those kind of cops, man. 我们不是那样的警察
[21:05] Oh, whatever. 随你说好了
[21:07] I think I can relate. 我想我能够理解
[21:09] I doubt that. 深表怀疑
[21:11] Because when you look at me, 那是因为你看到我后
[21:12] you jump to a particular set of conclusions. 就立马对我做出了一些特定的推断
[21:15] It’s human nature to make assumptions based on appearances. 以貌取人是人类的本性
[21:17] It’s an outdated primal instinct 这是一种已经过时的原始本能
[21:19] born of our need to quickly assess our surroundings. 帮助我们快速判断周边环境
[21:21] Of course, in this modern era, 当然了 在当今时代
[21:23] those assumptions tend to be very wrong 这些推断往往大错特错
[21:26] and… often quite hurtful. 而且非常伤人
[21:28] It happens to me a lot, 我时常遇到这种事
[21:29] and I bet that happens to you all the time. 你肯定也经常被误解
[21:34] I swear I didn’t do anything. 我发誓我什么都没有做
[21:36] We believe you. We just 我们相信你 我们只是
[21:38] want to know what you wouldn’t tell the cops 想知道你不愿告诉警察的
[21:39] about the man that attacked you with the hammer. 拿锤子袭击你那人的事
[21:43] I don’t remember much. 我已经忘得差不多了
[21:45] You want to try something interesting? 想试点有趣的吗
[21:47] This may sound crazy, 听起来可能有点疯狂
[21:48] but close your eyes and concentrate. 请你闭上眼睛集中精神
[21:50] I think you’d be surprised 你一定会对自己感到惊讶
[21:51] to see how much you can remember if you try. 只要努力想想 就会记起很多
[21:54] All right. 好吧
[21:55] Do you remember what you were doing that day before the attack? 你记得当天被袭击之前自己在做什么吗
[21:59] Just went to school. 去学校上学
[22:00] What was the weather like? 天气如何
[22:04] Hot. 很热
[22:10] Hey. Sorry I’m a little late. 不好意思 迟到了一点点
[22:11] An hour’s more than a little. 一个小时可不能算是一点点
[22:14] I said I was sorry. 我道过歉了
[22:15] You’ve been late almost every day for the past two weeks. 这两周来你每天都会迟到
[22:17] I’ve been really busy with school and stuff. 我在忙着学校里的事情
[22:19] I’ll do better. 我会尽量不迟到的
[22:20] Toby, I have to let you go. 托比 我不得不解雇你了
[22:24] What? 你说什么
[22:24] I warned you a bunch of times about being late. 我已经提醒过你很多次不要迟到了
[22:26] I– 我
[22:29] I’m sorry. 我很抱歉
[22:30] Then there was that thing with the puppies. 还有狗狗的事情
[22:32] That wasn’t my fault. 那不是我的错
[22:33] Look, it’s my job to manage this place, 我的工作是管理好这家店
[22:35] and I can’t do my job if you can’t do yours. 如果你不能尽责 我也难以为继
[22:37] Hollie, Hollie, please. 霍莉 霍莉 求你了
[22:40] You should go clean out your locker. 去整理你的储物柜吧
[22:43] Sorry. 抱歉
[22:48] And what were you doing just before the attack? 被袭击之前你在做什么
[22:53] Walking home from school. 放学后步行回家
[22:56] I cut through the park ’cause I had to take a leak. 我穿过公园抄近路 因为急着小便
[22:58] Then I heard this barking. 然后就听到一阵狗叫声
[23:00] Then I saw this kid 接着看到一个男孩
[23:02] and he was beating on this dog. 在狠揍一只狗
[23:05] It pissed me off. I like dogs. 把我惹毛了 我喜欢狗
[23:08] So I jumped the kid, started beating his ass, 所以我冲过去 揍那个男孩
[23:10] and the dog ran away. 狗跑掉了
[23:13] The next thing I know, I get hit in the back with something hard. 接下来我只知道有人从后面拿硬物打了我
[23:18] It hurt like a bitch. 真他妈疼
[23:20] I look up and see some dude with a hammer. 我抬头看见一个男人拿着锤子
[23:23] He popped me one more time in the arm before I took off. 在我跑走之前他又锤了我胳膊一下
[23:25] Did you know the kid who was beating the dog? 你认识打狗的那个男孩吗
[23:28] Some white kid. Never seen him. 白人小孩 从没见过
[23:30] He doesn’t go to my school. 不是我们学校的
[23:31] What about the guy with the hammer? 拿锤子的男人呢
[23:34] He was white, too, but older. 也是白人 年纪大些
[23:36] Could you describe him to a sketch artist? 你能向素描专家描述一下他的长相吗
[23:38] The older dude– 那个年长的男人吗
[23:40] no, it happened too fast. 不能 发生得太快了
[23:43] But the kid… 但是那个男孩
[23:45] I think so. 大概可以
[24:14] Good night. 晚安
[24:15] See you tomorrow. 明天见咯
[24:50] So Jose rolls up on the younger unsub while he’s doing his thing. 约瑟恰巧遇见年轻的嫌犯在作案
[24:53] But the older unsub just happens to be there to come to his rescue? 莫非年长嫌犯碰巧出现解救了他吗
[24:56] Or the older one was already there watching. 或者他一直在边上看着
[25:00] That attack happened months ago, 那次袭击发生在几个月以前
[25:02] so they’ve known each other at least that long. 所以他们认识至少有那么久
[25:04] Why would a grown man in his 40s 为什么一名40来岁的成年男子
[25:06] connect with a teenager? 会和一名少年联系在一起呢
[25:07] Easily explained if they’re related. 他们可能是亲戚
[25:10] Or if their relationship is sexual. 或者是性伙伴关系
[25:11] Well, if they were related or having sex, 如果他们是亲戚或有性关系
[25:14] there would probably be more of a connection 他们之间的联系就不只限于一种
[25:16] and there might not be such a big disparity in their M.O.s. 那他们的作案模式就不会差异很大
[25:19] The dominant partner might not even allow the submissive 主导者甚至可能不让服从者
[25:21] to participate in the kill. 参与谋杀
[25:23] If he’s mentoring him, maybe it’s because he wants to give back 如果是在教他 也许是想做些回馈
[25:25] or leave some kind of legacy. 或者留下点什么
[25:27] Well, like in most cases, 大部分情况下
[25:28] the dominant one probably initiated the contact. 第一次接触可能由主导者发起
[25:30] You think he sought the younger one out. 你认为那个年轻人是他挑出来的
[25:32] That’s usually how it goes. 一般都是这样
[25:34] It takes talent to see talent. 慧眼才能识英
[25:35] When and where they met is gonna be the key. 他们相遇的时间和地点非常关键
[25:37] It’s only a matter of time before their partnership dissolves. 他们的搭档关系迟早会崩溃
[25:40] In an student/teacher dynamic there comes a day 对于师生关系来说 学生总有一天
[25:42] when the student no longer needs the teacher. 会修成正果 不再需要老师
[26:08] Calm down, ok? 冷静点
[26:09] Calm down! 冷静
[26:15] All right, hang on a second, I’m gonna put you on speaker. 好 稍等 我开扬声器
[26:17] Go ahead, baby girl. What you got? 说吧 宝贝 有什么发现
[26:19] Ask and you shall receive. 有求必应
[26:20] I widened my search, got a hit. 我扩大了搜索范围 有结果了
[26:22] One Rudi Stein. 有个叫鲁迪·斯坦的
[26:24] Had an affinity for hammering and chewing on hookers in New York. 他曾在纽约咬伤并用锤子伤害妓女
[26:28] Convicted in ’89. 89年入狱
[26:29] Had a massive stroke right there in the Sing Sing Prison yard, 在辛辛监狱发作过一次严重的中风
[26:32] died last July. 去年七月过世
[26:33] That M.O. is too similar to 作案手法太相似了
[26:35] what we’ve seen not to be related. 应该和本案有关系
[26:36] But the timeline doesn’t fit. 但时间线不符
[26:38] Stein got locked up over 20 years ago. 斯坦20年前就被关起来了
[26:41] What if the mentor got mentored himself? 要是这位老师是他教出来的呢
[26:43] So you think Stein mentored our older unsub? 你认为年长的嫌犯是斯坦教出来的
[26:45] Then the unsub learned his skills in prison. 那么他学习的地方就是监狱了
[26:47] There’s a reason they call it crime u. 所以才说监狱是培养犯人的地方
[26:49] If the guy who took the time to mentor him suddenly died, 花时间教他的人突然死亡
[26:52] it could have triggered his need to pay it forward. 可能会使他想要把作案手法传承下去
[26:55] Garcia, I need everything you’ve got on Rudi Stein– 加西亚 我要鲁迪·斯坦的所有信息
[26:57] Cellmates, relatives, known associates, 狱友 亲戚 认识的同事
[26:59] and anything you can find. 挖出一切相关信息
[27:00] Will do. Stay tuned. I’m out. 好的 别换频道 我先下了
[27:13] Toby. What are you doing here, man? 托比 你在干什么 小伙子
[27:17] Like my new ride? 喜欢我的新车吗
[27:18] What are you talking about? You don’t even have a driver’s license. 你在说什么 你连驾照都没有
[27:21] Come check out the back. 来看看后备箱
[27:27] Shut up! Remember what I told you. 闭嘴 我不是叫你闭嘴吗
[27:30] Nice, huh? Just like you showed me. 不错吧 都是你教我的
[27:31] She’ll do whatever I say. 她会对我言听计从
[27:32] What the hell are you doing, man? 你到底在干什么 小子
[27:35] Dude, it’s Hollie. 伙计 这是霍莉
[27:36] – Your boss? – Yeah. -你老板 -对
[27:37] And you brought her here? 是你把她带到这儿来的
[27:38] Yeah. We can take her out on the boat like the others. 是的 我们可以像之前那样带她上船
[27:40] Are you out of your mind? 你疯了吗
[27:41] You watch the news? The FBI’s in town. 你看新闻了吗 联调局来城里了
[27:45] Bitch fired me today. 今天这个婊子炒了我
[27:46] How many times have we been over this? 跟你说过多少次了
[27:48] Never somebody you know 永远不要对你认识的人
[27:49] and never where you live. 也永远不要在你住的地方下手
[27:51] Is this her car? 这是她的车吗
[27:53] – Yeah. – Oh, my god! -是的 -我的老天
[27:55] Go ahead, Garcia. 说吧 加西亚
[27:56] Sir, I’ve got something. From 2002 to 2006, 长官 有收获了 从2002年到2006年
[27:59] Rudi Stein shared a work detail 鲁迪·斯坦和大卫·罗伊·特纳
[28:01] with a David Roy Turner. 是同事
[28:03] He’s a Miami resident. 他住在迈阿密
[28:04] Now, it must have been a match made in heaven, 他们还真是天生一对
[28:06] because they remained pen pals after Turner was released. 特纳被释放之后他们还继续当笔友
[28:08] What was Turner in for? 特纳是因为什么入狱的
[28:10] He assaulted an underage male prostitute. 他袭击了一名未成年男妓
[28:12] So, he has a preference for younger boys. 那么 他更喜欢小男生
[28:14] It explains why he chose a teenage apprentice. 所以他挑的学徒也是个未成年
[28:17] You got an address? 有地址吗
[28:18] Uh, yeah, I already sent them. 有 已经发给你们了
[28:19] I got a home and two work addresses. 一个家庭住址两个工作地址
[28:21] Turner works as a groundskeeper for the Miami-Dade Parks and Rec, 特纳在迈阿密戴德公园当场地管理员
[28:24] and he’s also a part-time bartender. 他还兼职酒保
[28:26] Morgan, Blake, and Reid, take the residence. 摩根 布莱克 里德 去他的住处
[28:28] The rest of us will take the work address. 其他人去他的工作地点
[28:44] It’s clear! 安全
[28:46] Clear. 安全
[28:47] Clear. 安全
[28:50] There’s nobody here. 这里没人
[29:01] Hi, papi chulo. What’s up? 大帅哥 怎么啦
[29:03] Hey, good-lookin’, I got 大美女 大卫·罗伊·特纳的
[29:04] David Roy Turner’s laptop in front of me. 笔记本电脑就在我面前
[29:06] Can you pull everything off of it? 你能提取里面的所有信息吗
[29:07] In my sleep. Power it up. Let’s go. 闭着眼睛都行 开机 我们开始吧
[29:33] Get her inside. 把她弄进去
[29:34] – Where are you going? – I’m gonna get the boat ready. -你去哪里 -我去准备好船
[29:36] It’ll be sweet. 一定棒极了
[29:37] Sweet? No. No, no. 棒极了 不不不
[29:39] Sweet is what you get when you do things right. 没出差错才叫棒极了
[29:41] Work is what you get when you do things wrong. 做错了事就需要干活弥补
[29:43] And this is all wrong. 而你什么都没做对
[29:45] Why are you being such a bitch about this? 你何苦这样小题大做
[29:47] ‘Cause you broke every rule in the book, Toby, 因为你完全没按规定来 托比
[29:49] and we went over the book. 那都是我都跟你讲过的
[29:52] Now get her inside before you really piss me off. 现在快把她弄进去 别把我惹毛了
[29:54] You at least gonna help me carry her? 至少帮我抬她一下吧
[29:56] You made your bed, lie in it. 你捅的篓子 自己解决
[30:06] Hey, Morgan, look at this stuff. 摩根 看看这个
[30:07] Two different closets filled with this stuff, 两个衣柜里装满了这些东西
[30:09] all unopened and unused. 都是全新未拆封的
[30:12] No dog lives here. 这里没养狗
[30:14] I don’t see a bowl or a crate or a leash, nothing. 狗盆狗窝狗链 什么都没有
[30:16] Everything was purchased from Hal’s pet shop. 都是从哈尔宠物店买的
[30:19] I found these under his bed. 我在他床底下找到了这个
[30:21] Haven’t gone through every one, 我还没看完
[30:22] but they go back to 2006. 但时间是到2006年的
[30:26] Well, that’s the year Turner was released from prison. 那是特纳出狱的年份
[30:28] Could be a habit he picked up inside. 可能是他在监狱里养成的习惯
[30:30] Loves sports. He’s into leisure and travel. 热爱运动 喜欢休闲旅游
[30:33] And he is a big fan of murder. 还是个谋杀案的粉
[30:35] It’s not random. 这些不是随意排列的
[30:36] There’s individual sections for each case. 每个案子都有独立的章节
[30:38] It gets better. 还有更好的呢
[30:41] This guy was tracking the animal murders. 这家伙在找谋害动物的凶手
[30:43] Yep. Every one of them. 是的 一个都没放过
[30:45] Hey, guys. 伙计们
[30:48] That looks like the boy from the composite sketch. 这男孩看起来真像是从合成素描上蹦下来的
[30:51] Whoever the kid is, Turner’s obsessed with him. 不管他是谁 总之很讨特纳喜欢
[30:55] Hey, mama. Tell me something good. 亲爱的 有什么好消息吗
[30:57] Well, I cleaned out this Nutbag’s laptop. 我查了那个连环杀手的笔记本电脑
[30:59] The guy was a torture porn connoisseur. 那家伙是个暴力色情的行家
[31:02] The dude makes Rick James seem Amish. 瑞克·詹姆斯跟他一比 简直望尘莫及
[31:05] I also looked at his emails and social networks. 我还查了他的邮件和社交网络
[31:08] He’s been in touch a lot with a Toby Whitewood, 他和一个叫托比·怀特伍德的人交往甚密
[31:10] and by a lot, I mean a couple, 3 times a day for the last year. 来往相当频繁 去年甚至每天联系两三次
[31:13] Well, what do you got on Whitewood? 怀特伍德是什么人
[31:15] He’s a 15-year-old sophomore at McKinley High School. 他15岁 是麦金莱高中的二年级学生
[31:17] His parents divorced two years ago. 他父母两年前离婚了
[31:18] He lives with his mom Claire. 他和妈妈克莱尔生活在一起
[31:20] That’s about it. He’s squeaky clean. 就这么多 没有任何前科
[31:21] Garcia, what about employment or volunteer activities? 加西亚 他做过兼职或者志愿者活动吗
[31:24] Pause. He works part-time at Hal’s Pet Shop. 稍等 他在哈尔宠物店做兼职
[31:28] You got a picture of the kid? 有这孩子的照片吗
[31:30] Sent. 发过去了
[31:36] Garcia, that’s him. You got an address? 加西亚 就是他 你有地址吗
[31:37] Yep. Work address has been sent to you. 有 他的工作地址已经发给你了
[31:40] Home address is actually closer to Hotch. 他的家庭住址离霍奇比较近
[31:42] Thanks. 谢了
[31:42] That explains how he got close to Toby. 他就是这样接近托比的
[31:43] Somehow he figured out who was committing the animal murders, 他查出残害动物的凶手
[31:46] he stalked him at his job 跟踪他去了工作的地方
[31:47] and eventually earned his trust. 并且获得了他的信任
[31:52] At least help me get her on the boat? 你至少要帮我把她搬到船上吧
[31:54] No, I’ll do it. You, uh, you clean the car. 我来做 你去把汽车弄干净
[31:56] Use the supplies in that locker. 用储物柜里的工具
[31:58] And when I say clean, I mean spic and span. 我说的干净是指一尘不染
[32:00] But then we can take her out on the boat. 然后我们就能把她弄到船上了
[32:02] We are not gonna do anything. “我们”什么都不做
[32:03] I’m gonna take her out on the boat. I’m gonna get rid of her. 是”我”要把她带到船上 然后把她处理掉
[32:05] And you are gonna get rid of that car. 而你负责处理那辆车
[32:07] What?! That’s not fair. She’s mine. 什么 这不公平 她是我的
[32:11] No. No, no, no. 不 不对
[32:12] The second you brought her over to my house, 从你把她带到我的房子的那一刻起
[32:14] she became mine. 她就变成我的了
[32:17] Now go. 快去
[32:19] Did you not hear me? 你没听到我的话吗
[32:28] You know, you don’t tell me what to do. You’re not my father. 你没资格告诉我做什么 你又不是我爸爸
[32:35] No. Your father bailed on you and your mom 是的 你爸爸抛弃了你和你妈妈
[32:37] ’cause he couldn’t deal. 因为他受不了了
[32:38] Me, I’m the guy that got you through it. 而我是那个帮你熬过去的人
[32:40] Don’t act like you did me some big favor. 别说得我好像欠你个大人情似的
[32:42] I know exactly what you wanted, perv. 我很清楚你要什么 你个性变态
[32:45] What’s that, Tobe? 你说什么 托比
[32:46] You think that I don’t see the way you look at me? 你以为我不知道你看我的眼神
[32:50] I’m not stupid, you know. 我可不傻
[32:52] I should have trusted my gut. You don’t have it in you. 我应该相信我的直觉 你不是同类
[32:56] You’re nothing but a sad little loser. 你一无是处 不过是个悲哀的可怜虫罢了
[32:59] You’re an old ex-con that likes hanging out with kids, 你这老头从牢里出来 就喜欢围着小孩转
[33:02] and…I’m the loser? 还有资格说我是可怜虫吗
[33:07] You’re wasting my time. 你在浪费我的时间
[33:11] Get out of here. 滚出去
[33:12] Come on, pretty girl. 来吧 美女
[33:50] – Claire Whitewood? – Yes. -你是克莱尔·怀特伍德吗 -是我
[33:51] We’re with the FBI. We’re looking for Toby. 我们是联调局的 我们找托比
[33:54] He’s not here. 他不在这
[33:55] You know where he is? 你知道他在哪吗
[33:57] I haven’t seen him since this morning. 今天早晨以后我就没见过他了
[34:00] What did he do? 他做了什么
[34:02] Yeah, go ahead, Garcia. What do you got? 说吧 加西亚 有什么发现
[34:04] Two things. 两件事
[34:04] One– David Roy Turner’s father Nate, 第一 大卫·罗伊·特纳的父亲内特
[34:06] he was a boat mechanic. He owned a repair shop. 是个船修理工 他经营着一家修理店
[34:08] He died 12 years ago, but according to public records, 他12年前就去世了 但是根据公共档案
[34:10] it’s still in his name. 这家店还在他的名下
[34:11] Yes, I just sent you the address. 我刚把地址发给你们了
[34:14] Yeah, I got it. Hang on, guys. 是的 我收到了 抓紧了 伙计们
[34:22] What was the second thing, Garcia? 第二件事是什么 加西亚
[34:24] The second thing is, 第二件事就是
[34:25] is that the manager at the pet store 托比工作的那家宠物店经理失踪了
[34:26] where Toby works at was just reported missing by her fiance, 她的未婚夫刚刚报的案
[34:28] and her name is Hollie Riggio. 她叫霍莉·瑞吉奥
[34:30] If Toby had anything to do with the girl’s disappearance, 如果托比跟这个女孩的失踪有关的话
[34:32] then his victim preference is changing. 那么他选择的目标群体就发生变化了
[34:33] Or the prostitutes were just practice 或者那些妓女只是用来练手
[34:35] for the girl he really wanted. 这个女孩才是他的目标
[34:44] You know, the old guy was right. 那老家伙说得对
[34:45] Taking my time to see that look in your eyes is worth it. 费点时间来欣赏你恐惧的眼神是值得的
[34:48] You see, in here, 你看 在这里
[34:51] I’m the boss. 我才是老板
[34:53] You know about being the boss, don’t you? 你很了解当老板的感觉 对吧
[35:01] Get away from me! 离我远点
[35:04] No. No, no. 不 不 不
[35:06] Come on. 来吧
[35:10] No! No! No– 不 不
[35:13] Stop it. 停下来
[35:25] I taught you everything. 我教会了你一切
[35:38] Oh, I can’t– my god, I can’t believe this is happening. 我的天啊 我无法相信有这种事
[35:42] It’s like we’re cursed or something. 我们是不是被诅咒了
[35:44] I know this is a lot, 我知道你要承受很多
[35:46] and we’re here to help you however we can. 但我们是来竭尽所能地帮助你的
[35:49] Is there anything I can get you? 我能帮你做什么吗
[35:53] 3 years ago, 三年前
[35:54] Toby and his 17-year-old sister were carjacked. 托比和他17岁的姐姐遭遇了汽车劫持
[35:56] The assailant took them to a remote location 那个袭击者把他们带到了一个偏远的地方
[35:59] where he repeatedly raped Toby’s sister 在那里 他反复地强暴托比的姐姐
[36:01] and then bludgeoned her to death. 最后用棍子把她打死
[36:02] But he let Toby live. 但是他却让托比活了下来
[36:04] His mother just told us that Toby confessed 他的妈妈告诉我们 托比承认
[36:07] to not screaming or running 自己没有尖叫或逃跑
[36:08] because he actually liked watching. 因为他喜欢在一旁观看全过程
[36:11] He said it aroused him. 他说那让他性致大发
[36:13] It was a single-event imprint. That was his trigger. 一魇成魔 他从此开窍了
[36:16] Then we’re dealing with two psychopaths. 就是说我们面对的是两个变态狂
[36:19] And if they’re both at the boathouse location, 如果他们聚在船屋那里
[36:20] then neither one of them’s going to go quietly. 那这两人肯定都不会善罢甘休
[36:34] – Here. – Oh, please. -来吧 -求求你
[36:36] It’s ok. 没事的
[36:37] – Oh, please, just let me go, please. – He’s gone now. -求你 求你放我走吧 -他不在了
[36:40] It’s ok. He’s just a– 没关系 他只是
[36:42] he’s just a hard-headed little kid. 他只是个不讲道理的小毛孩
[36:44] He didn’t know better. 他不知好歹
[36:46] I guess that reflects poorly on me. 这点太不像我了
[36:49] Um…I don’t know. 我不知道
[36:52] It’s just, uh… 就是
[36:54] Ah, ok. 好
[36:57] But he did tell me what a bitch you were to him. 但他的确跟我说过你是怎么作弄他的
[37:01] And despite what you just saw, 虽然让你看到了刚才那一幕
[37:05] I cared very deeply for that boy. 但我对那个男孩还是很上心的
[37:08] No… 不
[37:09] So… 所以
[37:12] FBI! 联调局
[37:14] Drop it! 快放下
[37:14] David Roy Turner? 大卫·罗伊·特纳
[37:17] Put the weapon down right now. 立刻放下武器
[37:21] I’ve been to prison. 我蹲过监狱
[37:52] This is Agent Hotchner. 我是霍奇纳探员
[37:55] Yes, what can I do for you? 是 有什么事
[38:08] Thank you very much. 非常感谢
[38:11] What is it? 怎么了
[38:13] Dallas PD discovered an unidentified male body 达拉斯警局发现一具不明身份的男性尸体
[38:16] with the mouth sewn shut. 嘴部被缝合
[38:20] Like the Silencer. 和沉默者一样
[38:22] He’s dead. 那人已经死了
[38:24] It’s obviously a copycat. 明显是个模仿犯
[38:27] Dallas division is into it. 达拉斯分部在追查此事
[38:30] They said they’d keep us in the loop. 他们说有消息会随时通报
[38:45] Oh, get outta here. 我离开一下
[38:47] Hey, pretty boy. 帅小伙
[38:49] You made it. I like that. 你真来了 真不错
[38:50] You bring a glove? 你带手套了吗
[38:51] Glove? I don’t own shorts. 手套 我甚至没有专用短裤
[38:52] Ok, don’t even worry about it, kid. 不用担心 孩子
[38:53] I got an extra one. Dyson’s wife 我这多出一条 戴森的老婆
[38:56] had her baby last night. 昨晚生了
[38:57] So today is your day to play second base. 所以今天是你打二垒的日子
[39:00] Wait, what? 等等 什么
[39:02] – I can’t play second base. – Oh, yes, you can. You’re gonna. -我打不了二垒 -你可以 你马上就得上
[39:04] No such thing as can’t, kid. 没有不可能 小子
[39:05] Go, team! 加油
[39:06] What are you guys doing here? 你们来这干嘛
[39:08] Oh, we were not gonna miss this for the world. 我们可不会错过这场好戏
[39:10] – Awesome. – Great day for it. -棒极了 -玩得开心点
[39:11] So the Secret Service, huh? 对特勤部是吧
[39:13] Yeah, yeah. We haven’t beat these chumps in 5 years. 是啊 我们有五年没赢过那群蠢蛋了
[39:16] They’ve got nothing to do but practice. 他们除了练球就没事可做呗
[39:18] And party. 还有开派对
[39:19] Ah, there he is. Let’s go, baby. 他来了 我们上 宝贝
[39:33] You can do it! Come on, Spence! 你能行 加油 斯宾塞
[39:35] Just swing it! 只管挥
[39:38] Strike one! 一击不中
[39:40] Strike two! 两击不中
[39:43] Strike 3! 三振出局
[39:52] Let’s go, kid, come on. 加油 小子 上啊
[40:00] You can do it! 你能行
[40:01] You can do this! 你能做到的
[40:02] Hey, this guy can’t hit. Bring it in. 这人不行 咱们赢定了
[40:06] Time-out. Time-out. Time-out. 暂停 暂停 暂停
[40:08] Here you go. Come on. 好的 快点
[40:11] Listen to me, kid. Look at me. 听我说 小子 看着我
[40:14] It is the bottom of the ninth. 现在是九局下
[40:16] There’s two outs. And we are losing by one run. Ok? 二出局 胜败在此一举 好吗
[40:20] You are the guy, Reid. 就靠你了 里德
[40:22] – No, I’m not. – Yes. -不 我不行 -是的
[40:22] All you have to do is get it over their heads, 你要做的只是把球打过他们的头顶
[40:25] and I will score, and then you run like hell. 我击球得分 然后你就死命地跑
[40:27] I’ve been doing the calculations. Force equals– 我算过了 作用力等于
[40:29] Reid, stop. Stop. 里德 停 停
[40:30] Get out of your head. 别想太多了
[40:32] All the physics in the world will not work unless you just let it flow. 万物发展在于顺其自然
[40:36] I don’t know if I can. 我不知道能不能行
[40:37] You remember all those unpleasant childhood sports memories? 还记得小时候那些关于运动的糟糕回忆吗
[40:40] Ok, right now, you can erase them, all of it for good. 此时此刻 你可以把它们一笔勾销
[40:44] Kid, stop thinking. 孩子 别多想
[40:46] – Just feel it. – Ok. -跟着感觉走 -好
[40:48] You got this. You got it? 你能行的 明白吗
[40:49] You got this. Let’s go. 你能行 我们上
[40:57] Come on, pretty boy! 加油 帅小伙
[40:59] He’s the man. 他可以的
[41:01] Strike one! 一击不中
[41:02] Attaboy. Attaboy. Whoo! 好样的 好样的
[41:06] You gotta believe it. 你得相信自己
[41:06] You can drive ’em in. Come on, you can drive ’em in, baby. 你能得分 加油 你行的 宝贝
[41:09] Strike two! 两击不中
[41:10] This guy’s got nothin’. 这家伙根本不行
[41:26] Run! 快跑
[41:28] Go! 冲
[41:29] Go! Go! Go! Go! 冲 冲 冲 冲
[41:36] Yes! Yes! 就是这样
[41:42] Get down! Come on! Get down, get down! 扑倒 快 扑倒 扑倒
[41:45] Safe! Yes! Yes! 安全上垒 这就对了
[41:47] You did it! You did it! Whoo! 你做到了 你做到了
[41:51] “The greatest good you can do for another 你所能为他人行的最大的善
[41:53] “is not just to share your own riches, 并非授之以鱼
[41:56] but to reveal to him his own.” 而是授之以渔
[41:58] Benjamin Disraeli. 本杰明·迪斯雷利[英国政治家]
犯罪心理

Post navigation

Previous Post: 犯罪心理(Criminal Minds)第8季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 犯罪心理(Criminal Minds)第8季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme