时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[02:17] | Hello. | 喂 |
[02:18] | Hello, sir. I just wanted to remind you | 您好 先生 我只是想提醒您 |
[02:20] | that our normal checkout time is 11 a.m. | 我们的退房时间是上午11点 |
[02:22] | But if you’d like a later checkout time, | 不过如果您想晚些退房 |
[02:24] | I can go ahead and take care of that for you now. | 我可以为您安排一下 |
[02:28] | Sir, would you like a later checkout time? | 先生 您需要晚些再退房吗 |
[02:33] | Sir? | 先生 |
[02:34] | Hello? | 喂 |
[02:35] | Are you there? | 您在听吗 |
[02:49] | No. No. | 不 不 |
[03:19] | Hello? | 喂 |
[03:20] | What’s wrong? | 出什么事了 |
[03:21] | Nothing. | 没什么事 |
[03:21] | Well, it’s not Sunday. We talk on Sunday. | 今天不是周日 我们周日才联系 |
[03:24] | I know. I, um, I just thought I’d call. | 我知道 我只是想给你打个电话 |
[03:30] | – You scared me. – Sorry. | -你吓到我了 -抱歉 |
[03:32] | I thought it was an emergency. | 我还以为有急事 |
[03:34] | No, it’s not an emergency. | 没什么急事 |
[03:36] | Yeah? Are you sure? | 真的吗 你确定 |
[03:37] | How are your headaches? | 你的头痛怎么样了 |
[03:39] | Good. I mean– I mean they’re gone. | 很好 我是说 不疼了 |
[03:41] | Yeah? Are you taking your riboflavin and the magnesium? | 是吗 你吃维生素B2和镁片了吗 |
[03:43] | In equal doses and a sporadic shot of B2 like you said. | 按你吩咐 同等剂量 必要时加服B2 |
[03:47] | And sleep? Are you letting your gray matter rest? | 睡眠情况呢 让你的脑灰质休息了吗 |
[03:51] | I’m–I’m working on it. | 我还在努力 |
[03:53] | What’s so funny? | 有什么好笑的事情 |
[03:56] | What? I didn’t laugh. | 什么 我没笑啊 |
[03:57] | Something’s amusing you. I can hear it. | 有什么东西逗你笑了 我听到了 |
[04:01] | You can hear my body language? | 你能听到我的肢体语言吗 |
[04:03] | I’m a very good listener. | 我的听觉相当灵敏 |
[04:11] | I guess I just– I think it’s funny | 我觉得我… 我觉得挺好笑的 |
[04:12] | how we’ve been doing this for 6 months and we’ve never met. | 我们已经这样联系了6个月却从未见面 |
[04:15] | You know, like one google search of me | 只要你上网搜一下 |
[04:17] | and you’ll find my FBI file photo, | 就能找到我联调局档案里的照片 |
[04:18] | but I have absolutely no idea what you look like. | 但我根本不知道你长什么样子 |
[04:22] | I’ve shaved, by the way, since then. | 顺便说一下 我刮胡子了 |
[04:23] | I used to be sort of fascinated with the Yeti, | 我那时候对雪巨人挺着迷的 |
[04:25] | and I thought that maybe if I– | 我觉得可能我 |
[04:26] | I don’t know what you look like either. | 我也不知道你长什么样子 |
[04:31] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[04:32] | No. | 真不知道 |
[04:34] | The only intimate part of you I’ve seen is your brain | 我只是在研究你给我的核磁共振图时 |
[04:36] | when I studied the MRI you sent me. | 看到过你的大脑 |
[04:39] | That’s when I said, | 就是那时 我说 |
[04:41] | this is a guy I need to get to know. | 我应该了解一下这个男人 |
[04:46] | Thanks. That’s really nice of you to say. | 谢谢 很高兴你这么说 |
[04:51] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[04:52] | Something just happened. | 刚才有事发生了 |
[04:56] | Sorry. It’s work. I actually have to go. | 抱歉 是工作 我得走了 |
[04:58] | Ok. Well, uh, we’ll talk Sunday. | 好吧 那周日再聊 |
[05:00] | – Be safe. – OK. | -注意安全 -好 |
[05:02] | Wait. Are you being safe? | 等一下 你现在安全吗 |
[05:04] | Yes. Yes, I’m being safe. | 是的 我很安全 |
[05:09] | Do you–do you think he knows about us? | 你觉得 你觉得他知道我们的事了吗 |
[05:11] | No. As far as I can tell he doesn’t. | 不知道 据我所知他还不知道 |
[05:15] | And we need to keep it that way. | 最好一直这样 |
[05:27] | Well, my friends, you are heading to New Mexico. | 朋友们 你们的目的地是新墨西哥州 |
[05:29] | But pack your thermals, | 不过还是带上厚衣服 |
[05:30] | ’cause this case will make you go “Brr.” | 因为本案肯定会让你们打冷颤 |
[05:32] | Our unsub du jour is taking right legs. | 今天奉上的不明嫌犯专取人右腿 |
[05:35] | The most recent victim, Tony Anders. | 最新的被害人 托尼·安德斯 |
[05:38] | He was dumped at a local motel. | 被丢弃在当地的汽车旅馆里 |
[05:39] | He’s in surgery now. Looks like he’s gonna pull through. | 正在手术中 应该没有生命危险 |
[05:42] | The first victim, not so lucky. | 第一名被害人就没这么幸运了 |
[05:43] | Richard Hubbell. | 理查德·哈博 |
[05:44] | He died during the leg absconding process, | 在截肢时魂归西天 |
[05:47] | and his body was dumped just over the border in Juarez, Mexico. | 尸体被丢弃在墨西哥边境的华雷斯 |
[05:50] | Juarez is on the front lines of the cartels. | 华雷斯可是贩毒集团的前线 |
[05:53] | Any drug connections between the victims? | 被害人和毒品有联系吗 |
[05:55] | They both just said no. | 都说没有 |
[05:56] | Tony Anders had I.V. bruising | 托尼·安德斯的残肢上 |
[05:58] | and surgical sutures on his stump. | 有静脉注射淤青和外科手术缝合痕迹 |
[06:00] | So the unsub operated on both victims. | 这么说不明嫌犯给两名被害人都做了手术 |
[06:02] | We’re looking at a doctor. | 我们要找的是个医生 |
[06:04] | That’s a first. | 第一条线索有了 |
[06:05] | Were the victims patients anywhere? | 被害人是哪个医院的患者吗 |
[06:07] | No. They were the vision of health. | 不是 两人都很健康 |
[06:09] | Tony had hypodermic needle marks on his neck. | 托尼的脖子上有皮下注射的痕迹 |
[06:12] | The unsub could have drugged him | 不明嫌犯可能用药迷倒了他 |
[06:13] | and brought him into the hospital for surgery. | 然后带到医院进行手术 |
[06:15] | Unlikely he could hide in a hospital. | 他不太可能藏在医院里 |
[06:17] | Even the most experienced surgeon | 即使资格最老的外科医生 |
[06:18] | can’t operate without supervision. | 也无法在不受监管的情况下手术 |
[06:20] | The goal of amputation is to remove dead tissue | 截肢的目的是切除坏死组织 |
[06:22] | to preserve an otherwise healthy limb. | 以保护健康肢体 |
[06:24] | Any first-year medical student will tell you that. | 医学院的新生都知道这点 |
[06:26] | But this unsub stitched the skin flap so tightly | 但不明嫌犯把托尼残肢上的皮瓣 |
[06:29] | over tony’s stump that it didn’t allow for proper blood flow | 缝得这么紧 以至于血液无法正常流动 |
[06:32] | and led to gangrene. | 而出现坏疽 |
[06:33] | And he’s not a surgeon. | 他不是外科医生 |
[06:34] | What is he? | 那是什么 |
[06:36] | A butcher. | 屠夫 |
[06:53] | What happened? | 出什么事了 |
[06:56] | Everything’s fine. | 一切正常 |
[06:58] | Was there… | 是不是 |
[07:00] | was there an accident? | 是不是有什么事故 |
[07:02] | It’s fine. Everything’s fine. | 没事的 一切正常 |
[07:05] | We just need to operate. | 只是需要动个手术而已 |
[07:07] | Operate? | 手术 |
[07:08] | No, it’s ok. It’s ok. You’re in good hands. | 别起来 没事的 放心好了 |
[07:12] | Did someone call my wife? She should know. | 有人打电话通知我妻子吗 得告诉她 |
[07:14] | I will take care of it. | 我会处理的 |
[07:16] | I should really call her, because she’ll be worried. | 我得给她打电话 她会担心的 |
[07:18] | I told you, we’ll take care of it. | 我说了 我们会处理的 |
[07:21] | I, uh, have coverage. | 我有医保 |
[07:25] | My HMO hospital is St. Mary’s, I think. | 我的医保指定医院是圣玛丽医院 |
[07:25] | HMO会员须在指定医保单位就医 保险公司才会报销相关费用 急诊情况下除外 | |
[07:28] | Is this– am I at St. Mary’s? | 我是在 圣玛丽医院吗 |
[07:33] | Not quite. | 不算是 |
[07:37] | Hey, what are you doing? | 你干什么 |
[08:18] | Sir Arthur Conan Doyle wrote, | 阿瑟·柯南·道尔爵士写道 |
[08:20] | “When a doctor does go wrong, he is the first of criminals. | “一旦医生误入歧途 他便成了最危险的罪犯 |
[08:23] | He has the nerve and he has the knowledge.” | 因为他既有胆识 又有知识” |
[08:27] | So, this unsub’s got a thing for right legs and he’s moving fast. | 不明嫌犯喜欢右腿 而且出手极快 |
[08:30] | Two victims in a week. What’s the compulsion? | 一周内有两名被害人 是强迫症作祟吗 |
[08:32] | You know, the fact that one of the victims was left in a motel room | 事实上其中一名被害人被留在汽车旅馆 |
[08:35] | makes me think it’s not a compulsion at all. | 让我觉得这根本就不是强迫症 |
[08:36] | Maybe it’s black market. | 可能是黑市交易 |
[08:37] | What’s the going rate for a leg these days? | 近来腿在黑市的价格如何 |
[08:39] | Mm, pretty good. | 相当可观 |
[08:40] | In 2002, tendons were shipped from South Africa to the U.S. | 2002年 肌腱从南非运到美国 |
[08:43] | and sold through private medical and biotech companies. | 通过私人诊所和生物科技公司流入黑市 |
[08:46] | The body parts trade coexists | 在边境城镇 肢体器官交易 |
[08:47] | with the drug trade in border towns. | 一直与毒品交易共存 |
[08:48] | Let’s say it’s a chop shop. | 假定是肢体切割黑市 |
[08:50] | That means we’re looking for a small team or network. | 那么我们要找的就是小型团伙或犯罪网络 |
[08:53] | One that usually deals with the dead before the living. | 而且他们通常找死人下手 而非活人 |
[08:55] | Did Garcia find any overlap with victimology? | 加西亚找到被害人的共同之处了吗 |
[08:57] | Just that they were both organ donors. | 他们都是器官捐献者 |
[08:58] | She’s cross-referencing with the United Network for Organ Sharing. | 她正在对比搜索器官共享联合网络 |
[09:01] | U.N.O.S. deals with vital organs, | 器官共享联合网络只涉及生命器官 |
[09:03] | but we’re talking limbs. | 而本案中被取的是四肢 |
[09:04] | Yeah, but hospitals around the country are networked into it. | 对 但全国医院都与之联网 |
[09:06] | If the unsub is a medical professional, he might have access to it, | 如果嫌犯是医学专家 他或许能进入此网 |
[09:09] | and by extension, the victims. | 进而了解被害人 |
[09:11] | Reid, you and JJ go to Juarez | 里德 你和小洁去华雷斯 |
[09:12] | and look at Richard Hubbell’s body. | 检查理查德·哈博的尸体 |
[09:14] | Morgan and Dave, go talk to Tony Anders. | 摩根和戴夫 你们去找托尼·安德斯谈谈 |
[09:16] | And Blake and I will investigate the black market angle. | 布莱克和我从黑市方向进行调查 |
[09:21] | Detective Gonzalez. | 我是冈扎斯警探 |
[09:22] | I’m glad you guys could make it. | 很高兴你们能及时赶来 |
[09:24] | I hate the weird ones. | 我讨厌诡异的案件 |
[09:25] | I’m Agent Hotchner. This is Agent Blake. | 我是霍奇纳探员 这位是布莱克探员 |
[09:27] | Thanks for inviting us. | 多谢邀请我们 |
[09:28] | Absolutely. Come on in. | 不客气 请进 |
[09:29] | I’ve got the board set up for you in here. | 我给你们在这准备好了地方 |
[09:30] | – Thank you. – Thank you. | -多谢 -谢谢 |
[09:33] | Go ahead, Garcia. You’re on speaker. | 说吧 加西亚 我开了免提 |
[09:34] | Ok, so I quadruple-checked with U.N.O.S. | 我又仔细研究了下器官共享联合网络 |
[09:36] | and there’s no way the unsub is using them. | 发现嫌犯根本无法利用它 |
[09:38] | Because like me, they quadruple-check everything | 因为像我一样 他们会事无巨细多次核实 |
[09:40] | and their redundancies have redundancies, | 文件都有诸层备份 |
[09:41] | and so there’s no chance there could be any hanky-panky. | 所以在其中玩不出什么花样 |
[09:44] | He could still be using medical records to find them, though. | 但他还是有可能利用医疗记录找到他们 |
[09:46] | All right, thanks, Garcia. | 谢了 加西亚 |
[09:47] | Welcome, welcome. | 不客气 |
[09:48] | Were you able to contact the specialist we asked about? | 你能联系上我们要找的医学专家吗 |
[09:51] | The doctor who sold on the black market? | 在黑市做交易的医生吗 |
[09:52] | Yeah. The prison said no way they would release him. | 可以 但狱方说他们绝不会放他出来 |
[09:55] | We’ll just have to go to him, then. | 那我们只好去找他了 |
[10:01] | I remember… | 我记得 |
[10:03] | walking out of organic chemistry, and… | 走出有机化学实验室 然后 |
[10:07] | then… | 就… |
[10:11] | nothing. | 一片空白 |
[10:12] | What about when you woke up? | 你醒来之后呢 |
[10:14] | There was a… | 那里有 |
[10:16] | beeping, like that. | 哔哔声 就像那样 |
[10:19] | And there was a mask… | 我的脸上 |
[10:22] | over my face, I think. | 好像还有个面罩 |
[10:24] | I can’t remember, man. It’s all a blur. | 我记不清了 都很模糊 |
[10:30] | Tony, do me a favor. | 托尼 帮我个忙 |
[10:34] | Close your eyes. | 闭上双眼 |
[10:37] | Just humor me, ok? | 按我说的做 好吗 |
[10:45] | All right. | 好了 |
[10:46] | Think back to that room. | 回想那间屋子 |
[10:49] | That bed. | 那张床 |
[10:51] | That beeping. | 那哔哔声 |
[10:52] | It probably smelled a lot like this room. | 那屋里的气味应该和这里的差不多 |
[10:57] | You were out. | 你在屋外 |
[10:59] | You should have stayed out. | 你本该在屋外 |
[11:01] | But you didn’t. | 但并非如此 |
[11:05] | Now… | 现在 |
[11:06] | wake up! | 醒醒 |
[11:15] | Tony, something just came to you. | 托尼 你刚刚回想到了什么东西 |
[11:19] | What was it? | 具体是什么 |
[11:20] | I can’t explain it. | 我解释不清 |
[11:22] | Don’t think it, just say it. | 不要思考 看到什么说什么 |
[11:28] | It was a door. | 有一扇门 |
[11:33] | A garage door. | 是车库门 |
[11:34] | I was in somebody’s garage. | 我在别人车库里 |
[11:49] | I need to, uh, ask you some questions. | 我得问你些问题 |
[11:53] | If you want this to go well, | 如果你希望手术顺利 |
[11:57] | I suggest you answer honestly. | 我建议你如实回答 |
[12:02] | Have you eaten anything in the past 12 hours? | 你在过去12小时内吃过东西吗 |
[12:05] | Uh, yeah. | 是的 |
[12:07] | Have you consumed alcohol? | 你的体内是否摄入了酒精 |
[12:10] | No. Just wait a– | 没有 等等 |
[12:11] | You had surgery before? | 你以前做过手术吗 |
[12:13] | Yes. Please, just tell me– | 做过 求你了 告诉我 |
[12:14] | Any complications? | 有并发症吗 |
[12:15] | No, no. It was lasik. | 没有 就是个视力矫正手术 |
[12:19] | Anything you’d like to ask before we begin? | 在我们开始前 你还有什么问题吗 |
[12:22] | Why are you doing this to me? | 你为什么要这么做 |
[12:23] | Now, I’m going to count backwards from 10. | 现在 我从10开始倒计时 |
[12:30] | 10 10… | |
[12:30] | Please–please– | 求你 求你了 |
[12:32] | 9 9… | |
[12:34] | 8 8… | |
[12:36] | 7 7… | |
[12:38] | 6 6… | |
[12:41] | 5 5… | |
[12:43] | 4 4… | |
[12:46] | Good afternoon. I’m Alex Blake with the FBI. | 下午好 我是联调局的艾丽克斯·布莱克 |
[12:49] | I’m here to see if you can cooperate on this– | 我来是希望你能配合我们调查 |
[12:51] | Let me see the file. | 把文件给我 |
[13:03] | Right now it’s just a missing limb case. | 目前还只是肢体失踪案件 |
[13:05] | Your expertise can tell us | 你的专业知识可以帮助我们了解 |
[13:06] | if he’s selling legs on the black market. | 他是否在黑市上出售人腿 |
[13:09] | We felt that to find the best, we should go to the best. | 我们认为要想抓住高手 就必须有高手相助 |
[13:19] | Can you help us, Mr. Smith? | 你能帮助我们吗 史密斯先生 |
[13:26] | First of all, it’s Dr. Smith, | 首先 是史密斯博士 |
[13:29] | not Mr. Smith. | 不是史密斯先生 |
[13:31] | Second, | 其次 |
[13:33] | the only way I’ll give you my expert opinion | 如果想让我提供专业意见 |
[13:35] | is if we cut a deal, right now. | 你必须跟我做个交易 就现在 |
[13:47] | I could do that… | 我可以答应你 |
[13:53] | or I could stop wasting my time with you. | 也可以不继续在你身上浪费时间 |
[13:56] | This guy’s not doing it for the money. | 这个人这么做不是为了钱 |
[13:57] | If you knew that for sure you wouldn’t be here. | 如果你真能确认 就不会来这儿了 |
[13:59] | What I do know is what kind of medicine you practiced. | 我至少知道你是哪种医生 |
[14:03] | What do the eyes go for in Beijing, a grand? | 你卖到北京的那双眼睛挣了多少钱 一千 |
[14:05] | The skin you sent to Moscow, that netted you what, 15? | 送到莫斯科去的人皮呢 一万五 |
[14:09] | So when you looked at the last picture, I know what you saw. | 当你看最后那张图片时 我读懂了你的心思 |
[14:12] | You saw an amateur who could make a lot more money | 你看到一个门外汉 本可以赚上一大笔 |
[14:15] | if he took more than the right leg. | 但他却很浪费 只取走了右腿 |
[14:17] | After all, you did. | 换成是你 会拿走更多 |
[14:19] | Listen, agent. | 听着 探员 |
[14:21] | Actually, it’s Doctor. | 事实上 应该叫博士 |
[14:23] | Unlike you, I still have my degree. | 与你不同 我的学位还在呢 |
[14:25] | But you have a good day, Mr. Smith. | 还是祝你度过愉快的一天 史密斯先生 |
[14:34] | It could be dumping the body down here | 也许把尸体丢弃在这里 |
[14:36] | was a forensic countermeasure. | 是针对法医的反侦察手段 |
[14:37] | Probably, but it’s the deviation in M.O. that stumps me. | 也许吧 但是作案手段的变化绊住了我 |
[14:41] | Pun intended. Two different victims, two different amputations. | 双关语 两名被害人 两种截肢 |
[14:45] | All right, so what do you see, doctor? | 好吧 你发现了什么 博士 |
[14:47] | This amputation was transtibial, | 这例是经胫骨截肢 |
[14:48] | but the survivor was transfemoral. | 而幸存者是经股骨截肢 |
[14:51] | So his leg was cut below the knee, | 也就是说他的腿是从膝盖以下截掉的 |
[14:53] | and Tony’s was cut above. | 而托尼则是从膝盖以上 |
[14:55] | The cutting here was pristine, | 此人的创口很整齐 |
[14:56] | nerve and vascular dissection was careful, well-ligated. | 神经和血管的处理都很谨慎 结扎也很妥当 |
[15:00] | I mean, this unsub definitely know what he was doing medically. | 不明嫌犯肯定具有相关的医学背景 |
[15:02] | I thought you said the unsub wasn’t a doctor. | 你不是说不明嫌犯不是医生吗 |
[15:04] | I said he wasn’t a surgeon, | 我说他不是外科医生 |
[15:05] | but his knowledge of anatomy and procedure | 但他对解剖学和手术的了解 |
[15:06] | shows definite medical training. | 说明他绝对受过医学训练 |
[15:09] | Hey, Spence. | 看 斯宾塞 |
[15:10] | The hole in the bone– it’s perfectly circular. | 骨头上的这个洞 形状是正圆形的 |
[15:14] | The medical examiner said that was most likely caused by animals. | 法医说这很有可能是动物造成的 |
[15:17] | It’s bored in. It’s like he drilled it. | 是钻进去的 像是他钻的 |
[15:19] | Not with any surgical tool that I’m familiar with. | 我还真没见过这种外科手术工具 |
[15:21] | Well, maybe this is what he’s been trying to hide from us. | 也许这就是他想对我们隐藏的东西 |
[15:52] | Based on the way this unsub treats his victims, | 鉴于不明嫌犯对待被害人的方式 |
[15:54] | we need to look at this case a different way. | 我们需要从新的角度审视这起案件 |
[15:56] | We know it’s not for profit and we know he’s not a killer. | 我们已经知道动机不是钱 他也并非杀手 |
[15:59] | So what is he? | 那他是什么 |
[16:00] | A scientist, or at least he sees himself that way. | 科学家 至少他自己这么觉得 |
[16:02] | Which means he sees his victims as test subjects. | 也就是说他把被害人都当成了实验品 |
[16:04] | And if we’re right, we’re not going to see | 如果我们的分析正确 本案就不会有 |
[16:05] | the usual signature or consistent victimology. | 通常的作案特征或被害人特征 |
[16:07] | There’s no compulsion, sexual or otherwise. | 这并非强迫症 不管是性方面的还是其他的 |
[16:10] | So there won’t be a trigger or a stressor either. | 也就是说没有刺激源或是压力源 |
[16:12] | That doesn’t leave a lot to profile. | 那么可供侧写的东西就不多啊 |
[16:13] | Not true. We do have his medical technique. | 也不尽然 我们知道他掌握医学技术 |
[16:15] | And based on the remnants of Hubbell’s surgery, | 根据哈博手术的痕迹来看 |
[16:16] | I think the unsub’s experimenting. | 我认为不明嫌犯是在做实验 |
[16:18] | With what? A new way to amputate? | 什么实验 研究新的截肢方法吗 |
[16:20] | The hole in his knee makes us think | 从被害人膝盖上的洞来看 |
[16:22] | it’s more radical than that. | 实验应该更为激进 |
[16:23] | Amputating the leg is not the unsub’s goal. | 不明嫌犯的目标不是截肢 |
[16:26] | Reattaching it is. | 而是把断肢重新装上 |
[16:27] | You think this unsub’s performing transplants? | 你认为不明嫌犯是在进行移植 |
[16:30] | It explains why he only wanted Tony Anders’ leg. | 这就能解释为什么他只需要托尼·安德斯的腿了 |
[16:32] | I think that’s the experiment. | 我认为这就是他的实验 |
[16:33] | He wants to see if he can put a foreign leg | 他想看看能否把一个人的腿 |
[16:35] | on someone else’s body. | 安到另一个人身上 |
[16:45] | Can you– | 你能不能 |
[16:52] | Can you help– | 你能不能帮帮 |
[16:53] | Can you–can you help– | 你能不能 你能不能帮帮 |
[16:55] | Ma’am, the doctor can’t diagnose you over the phone. | 女士 医生无法在电话里帮您诊断 |
[16:58] | Ma’am, I don’t know what you want me to do. | 女士 我不理解您的要求 |
[16:59] | You need to come in. | 您需要亲自来一趟 |
[17:01] | The doctor can’t diagnose you over the phone. | 医生无法在电话里帮您诊断 |
[17:02] | Please… I need someone… | 求你了 我需要帮助 |
[17:05] | No, ma’am, I’m sorry. You need to come in. | 不 女士 不好意思 你得亲自来一趟 |
[17:08] | Somebody help me! | 快来人救救我 |
[17:11] | Hey, sir, what’s your problem? | 先生 请问您哪里不舒服 |
[17:14] | It’s my leg. | 我的腿 |
[17:15] | Ok, does it hurt? | 好吧 是腿疼吗 |
[17:17] | No, it’s been cut. | 不 是被切断了 |
[17:18] | Ok. Can you get me some scissors? | 好的 能帮我把剪刀拿来吗 |
[17:20] | Ok, what happened? Did you cut it? | 好吧 发生什么事了 是你切断的吗 |
[17:24] | No. | 不 |
[17:27] | It’s not… | 那不是 |
[17:29] | my…leg. | 我的腿 |
[17:59] | Did the camera pick up anything? | 摄像头拍到什么了吗 |
[18:01] | He dropped him off a block away. | 他把他扔在一个街区之外的地方 |
[18:02] | This poor guy | 那可怜的家伙 |
[18:03] | limped into the hospital on a leg that wasn’t his. | 撑着一条不属于自己的腿一瘸一拐到了医院 |
[18:05] | What’s the note say? | 纸条上怎么说 |
[18:06] | The unsub helpfully suggests | 不明嫌犯热心建议 |
[18:07] | a high dose of cyclosporine for his patient, | 为他的病人注射高剂量的环孢霉素 |
[18:10] | Carl Timmons. | 卡尔·蒂门斯 |
[18:11] | It wouldn’t have made any difference. | 那根本没用 |
[18:12] | I mean, gangrene and sepsis had already set in. | 我是说 已经出现了坏疽和败血症 |
[18:13] | There’s nothing the hospital could have done. | 医院也无能为力 |
[18:16] | Reid, you getting a migraine? | 里德 你偏头痛犯了吗 |
[18:17] | No. No, I haven’t had one of those for months, ever since, um… | 不 我已经几个月没犯过了 自从… |
[18:22] | This doesn’t make any sense, Morgan. | 这完全说不通啊 摩根 |
[18:24] | Well, does it ever, Reid? | 有能说通的时候吗 里德 |
[18:26] | This unsub is supposed to have a background in science, right? | 不明嫌犯应该有一定程度的科学背景 对吧 |
[18:29] | Why is his science so bad? | 那为何他的科学知识如此不完善 |
[18:30] | He amputated Carl’s leg, sewed it up, | 他切除了卡尔的腿 将之缝合 |
[18:33] | and then reopened the sutures for transplant? | 然后又拆除缝合线 进行移植吗 |
[18:35] | You find anything on the knee? | 膝盖上有何发现 |
[18:38] | He left his handiwork in this time. | 他这次留下了个纪念品 |
[18:42] | It’s a surgical implant. | 是外科植入物 |
[18:43] | Maybe that’s what he was trying to perfect, | 或许那就是他努力实现的目标 |
[18:44] | transplanting the leg onto an amputee. | 把腿移植到一个被截肢者身上 |
[18:46] | Medically impossible. | 那在医学上是不可能的 |
[18:47] | You can’t graft a leg onto someone else’s stump. | 你无法把一个人的腿移植到另一个人的残肢上 |
[18:49] | Well, you and I know that, and this guy must know that, | 你和我知道这一点 那个人肯定也知道 |
[18:51] | but maybe he just won’t stop until he succeeds. | 但他或许想一直试 直到成功 |
[18:54] | A doctor that can’t admit he’s wrong? | 一个不肯承认自己错误的医生 |
[18:57] | It’s time to give the profile. | 可以给出侧写了 |
[19:00] | The unsub we’re looking for | 我们要找的不明嫌犯 |
[19:01] | is a doctor with a severe god complex. | 是一名拥有严重上帝情结的医生 |
[19:03] | His narcissism makes him believe | 他严重自恋 深信自己可以 |
[19:05] | that he can defy human biology and anatomy. | 违背人体生物学和解剖学常理 |
[19:08] | His narcissism has likely caused problems in his career. | 他的自恋很可能在他的工作上引发过问题 |
[19:11] | So look for doctors who’ve lost their licenses | 所以我们要查找那些丢了行医执照的人 |
[19:13] | or medical students who’ve had ethical violations. | 或者是违背过医德的医学院学生 |
[19:15] | With a psychopath like this, | 像这种病态行为 |
[19:17] | shouldn’t we also be looking at released mental patients? | 我们是不是也该留意被释放的精神病患者呢 |
[19:20] | We don’t think he is a psychopath. | 我们觉得他并不是精神病患者 |
[19:21] | Psychopaths rarely have the training and discipline | 精神病患者极少有机会接受 |
[19:23] | for medical school or residency. | 医学院培训或是在医院实习 |
[19:24] | So this unsub won’t behave in an antisocial manner. | 该嫌犯不存在社交障碍 |
[19:27] | He’s probably successful, respectful, outgoing. | 他很可能是个外向开朗并受人尊敬的成功人士 |
[19:31] | We think that he can maintain healthy relationships, | 我们认为他可以与人保持良好的交往关系 |
[19:33] | and his neighbors probably know him well. | 他的邻居们或许也很熟悉他 |
[19:36] | And his background makes us think | 他的背景让我们觉得 |
[19:38] | he lives a mid to upper class lifestyle. | 他过着中上层人士的生活 |
[19:40] | He may be married and have kids. | 他或许已经为人夫 为人父 |
[19:42] | If so, he would be devoted to both. | 如果是这样 他一定很爱护家庭 |
[19:44] | So don’t look for the weirdo in the van with no windows. | 因此不要找那些缩在黑暗狭小空间的怪胎 |
[19:46] | Look for the pillars of the community. | 目标是社区的支柱人物 |
[19:48] | Yeah, but if he’s so well-known, | 是啊 但如果他交际面那么广 |
[19:50] | how’s he hiding these operations from all these people? | 他是怎样瞒着所有人做手术的呢 |
[19:52] | Through a psychological process called doubling. | 这是一种称为”双面人”的心理过程 |
[19:55] | He acts one way professionally, | 他在工作上表现出的是一面 |
[19:56] | but he acts another way at home. | 回到家又是另外一面 |
[19:57] | It’s occurred before in history. | 此行为在历史上早有先例 |
[19:59] | Like the Nazi doctors in Auschwitz and Dachau. | 比如在奥斯维辛和达豪的纳粹医生 |
[20:02] | They could separate their genocidal actions | 他们可以将自己的种族灭绝行为 |
[20:04] | from their normal lives as fathers, healers, and husbands. | 与自己为父为医为夫的身份区分开 |
[20:08] | And like the doctors under Hitler’s regime, | 和希特勒统治下的医生们一样 |
[20:09] | this unsub’s sense of superiority | 不明嫌犯的个人优越感 |
[20:11] | supersedes the hippocratic oath. | 战胜了他作为医生救死扶伤的誓言 |
[20:14] | Yes, well, the trial phase is almost complete. | 是的 实验期已经差不多完成了 |
[20:18] | I’ll, uh, I’ll send it to you once I’ve compiled it. | 我 我总结好以后就寄给你 |
[20:24] | Yes. Yes, thank you. | 好的 谢谢你 |
[20:32] | That didn’t sound good. | 听上去不妙啊 |
[20:35] | The investors want to see all my data. | 投资方想看我的全部数据 |
[20:38] | And you’re not ready. | 而你却没有准备好 |
[20:40] | I came close last night, but… | 我昨晚差一点就成功了 但是 |
[20:44] | I’m in trouble. | 我遇到麻烦了 |
[20:45] | Ok, breathe, honey. | 好了 深呼吸 亲爱的 |
[20:48] | We’re gonna get through this. | 我们会挺过去的 |
[20:50] | If they pull their funding– | 如果他们撤回资金 |
[20:51] | – They won’t. – We lose everything. | -他们不会的 -我们就会失去一切 |
[20:53] | The equipment in the garage, the house. | 包括车库里的那些设备 我们的房子 |
[20:54] | It’s not going to happen. | 不会那样的 |
[20:56] | How do you know that? | 你怎么知道 |
[20:57] | Because I know you. | 因为我了解你 |
[21:00] | But you have to let yourself off the hook | 但你不能给自己这么大的压力 |
[21:02] | if you’re gonna figure this out. | 那样才能完成研究 |
[21:06] | I almost had it, you know? | 我差一点就完成了 |
[21:08] | That’s what’s so frustrating. | 所以才觉得如此受挫 |
[21:09] | If I could just get it right one time, | 只要我可以弄对一次 |
[21:11] | you and I can– we can lead a better life. | 你和我 我们会过上更幸福的生活 |
[21:15] | Honey, I have a great life. | 亲爱的 我已经很幸福了 |
[21:18] | Don’t worry about me. | 别担心我 |
[21:21] | Worry about those little mice out in your lab. | 去担心你实验室里的那些小白鼠吧 |
[21:23] | Well, I hate to tell you, | 我不想告诉你的 |
[21:25] | but I’ve moved up from mice in the last couple of weeks. | 最近一段日子我已经不再用小白鼠做实验了 |
[21:28] | Ok. Whatever critters you have out there, I don’t want to know. | 我可不想知道你在用什么动物做实验 |
[21:33] | But if it’s a choice between them or the house, | 但要是在它们和房子之间做选择的话 |
[21:35] | well, a couple more might have to give their life up to science. | 恐怕还得多牺牲一些它们 为科学研究做贡献 |
[21:40] | Oh, I love you so much. | 我真的好爱你 |
[21:44] | Stop worrying. | 别再担心了 |
[21:56] | Well, these are doctors and med students in the area, | 这些是该地区医生和医学专业学生的信息 |
[21:58] | and there are a lot of washouts who fit the profile. | 有大量的被淘汰者符合本案侧写 |
[22:00] | What about the prosthetic attachment from Carl Timmons’ leg? | 卡尔·蒂门斯腿上的那个肢体连接物 |
[22:03] | Is there anything identifiable on it? | 有可辨别之处吗 |
[22:05] | I just sent you the chemical breakdown from our lab. | 我刚刚把实验室的化学分析结果发给你了 |
[22:07] | It’s mostly a thick polymer | 那基本是一个高密度聚合物 |
[22:08] | designed to withstand the constant mobility of the leg. | 是为腿部承受不断活动而设计的 |
[22:11] | So the resin is coated in plastic? | 树脂是被塑膜的吗 |
[22:13] | It’s a combination of organic and inorganic materials. | 外膜是由有机物和无机物材料混合制成的 |
[22:16] | That’s probably to stave off rejection. | 可能是为了避免排斥反应 |
[22:19] | Garcia, is the resin biodegradable? | 加西亚 树脂是可降解的吗 |
[22:21] | As a matter of fact, yes. How is it you know everything? | 确实如此 你怎么什么都知道 |
[22:24] | All this time we assumed he’s a doctor. | 我们一直以为嫌犯是名医生 |
[22:25] | But what if he isn’t? | 如果他不是呢 |
[22:26] | What if he has the training in cutting and stitching, | 也许他接受过切割缝合的培训 |
[22:28] | but never went to medical school? | 却从来没上过医学院 |
[22:30] | Where do you get training like that? | 哪里会提供那样的培训呢 |
[22:32] | I see. | 我明白了 |
[22:34] | So you think this man is a mortician. | 你们认为嫌犯是名殡葬师 |
[22:36] | It’s one of the theories we’re pursuing. | 这是我们的猜测之一 |
[22:37] | But we think this implant is the key to his training. | 我们认为这个植入物是关于他培训的线索 |
[22:40] | Is this something your employees would use? | 你的员工会用到这个吗 |
[22:42] | Yes. We use it for reattachment on our dearly beloved. | 是的 我们用它来将所爱之人拼接起来 |
[22:46] | Sometimes they come to us in more than one piece, | 有时送到我们这里的尸体是不完整的 |
[22:48] | and we need to perform some…reassembly | 我们需要做一些”再组装” |
[22:50] | for an open casket funeral. | 因为葬礼上亲友会瞻仰遗体 |
[22:52] | The biodegradability is for what, cremation? | 使用可降解的材料是为了方便火化吗 |
[22:55] | Precisely. | 正是 |
[22:56] | And unlike a surgeon, | 与外科医生不同的是 |
[22:57] | a mortician would want to reattach a limb at a movable joint | 殡葬师会将四肢重新连接到活动关节上 |
[23:00] | like a knee or an elbow? | 比如膝盖或是肘部 |
[23:01] | It’s easier to use dead bone | 连接骨头要比连接肌肉 |
[23:03] | than muscle or vasculature. | 或者脉管系统容易一些 |
[23:06] | Would you excuse me? | 请恕我失陪一下 |
[23:08] | – Thank you for your help. – Of course. | -感谢您的帮助 -不用客气 |
[23:11] | So, we know the unsub got started in a place like this, | 我们已经知道嫌犯的行动始于这里 |
[23:14] | but how’s he finding his victims now? | 但他是如何找到被害人的呢 |
[23:16] | Well, he’s equipped his garage with medical equipment. | 他自家的车库里备满了医疗器材 |
[23:19] | He might not be a doctor, but he could be posing as one. | 他可能不是医生 但可以假扮医生 |
[23:42] | Look, I’m sorry, but I can’t remember | 我很抱歉 但我真的不记得 |
[23:44] | anyone like you’re talking about. | 遇到过你们所描述的那种人 |
[23:45] | Now, just take a second and think. | 再仔细想一想 |
[23:47] | Is there any medical care that you’ve had | 你接受过什么医疗护理吗 |
[23:49] | that this guy could have had access to. | 让嫌犯有机会以此接近你 |
[23:50] | I haven’t even been sick lately. | 我最近身体很健康 |
[23:52] | Did you change doctors? | 你更换过医生吗 |
[23:54] | What doctor? I’m in college. | 什么医生 我呆在学校里 |
[23:55] | How about student health services? | 那学生保健服务呢 |
[23:57] | Or an outreach on campus, a health drive. | 或者是和健康有关的 校园推广活动 |
[24:00] | Maybe you gave blood. | 比如献血 |
[24:06] | Wait a second. | 等一下 |
[24:08] | Yeah. I give blood all the time. | 我经常献血 |
[24:10] | When was the last time? | 最近一次是什么时候 |
[24:12] | A couple weeks ago. | 几周之前 |
[24:14] | It was a long line because there was just one guy in the truck. | 献血车上只有一个人 所以排了很长的队 |
[24:17] | What did the guy look like? | 那人长什么样 |
[24:20] | I don’t remember. | 我不记得了 |
[24:21] | I was more focused on the needle going into my arm. | 当时注意力都在胳膊上的针管上 |
[24:23] | But you gave him your contact info, your medical history. | 但你把自己的联系信息和个人病史给了他 |
[24:26] | Yeah. Absolutely. | 对 是这样的 |
[24:29] | That’s how he found you. | 他就是这样找上你的 |
[24:42] | You said there was something wrong with my test? | 你说我的验血报告有点问题 |
[24:44] | It’s probably nothing. | 应该没什么事 |
[24:45] | We just need to take another sample. | 只需要再抽取点血液作为样本 |
[24:54] | Help… | 救救我 |
[24:55] | – What is wrong? – Help me. | -这是怎么了 -救我 |
[25:05] | Please…please… | 求求你了 |
[25:07] | Help me. | 救救我 |
[25:11] | Please. | 求求你 |
[25:13] | I can’t. | 我也无能为力 |
[25:34] | Victim’s name Maria Rodriguez. | 被害人名叫玛利亚·洛德里格斯 |
[25:36] | First time he’s operated on a woman. | 嫌犯第一次对女性下手 |
[25:37] | He transplanted a left leg this time. | 这次他移植了左腿 |
[25:39] | She died from blood loss. | 她死于失血过多 |
[25:41] | There’s no gangrene on the transplanted leg, | 移植来的腿部上没有坏疽 |
[25:43] | which means the surgery’s fresh. | 证明手术进行了没多久 |
[25:45] | You think he still has the other woman? | 你觉得他手上还有另一名女性受害者吗 |
[25:46] | It justifies his haste in dumping her here. | 正因此嫌犯才将她匆忙丢在这里 |
[25:47] | Why didn’t he go to the desert or a hospital? | 而不是将其抛尸荒漠或是丢给医院 |
[25:50] | It also means he’s speeding up his surgeries. | 也证明他加快了手术进度 |
[25:53] | Reid, where are you going? | 里德 你要去哪里 |
[25:55] | Reid. | 里德 |
[25:57] | Yeah, yeah, I’m still combing through morticians. | 我还在梳理殡葬师的信息 |
[25:59] | Garcia, I actually need something else. | 加西亚 我想查点别的东西 |
[26:00] | Can you tell me where the nearest pay phone is? | 你能帮我查下最近的投币电话在哪吗 |
[26:03] | Sorry? | 你说什么 |
[26:04] | Pay phone. | 投币电话 |
[26:04] | Like a phone you pay to make phone calls on. | 就是付费之后可以使用的电话 |
[26:08] | Oh, my sweet analog Luddite. | 你还真是怀旧啊 |
[26:10] | That is what your cell is for. | 你的手机不也是付费电话吗 |
[26:11] | Garcia, please. | 加西亚 拜托了 |
[26:12] | OK. | 好吧 |
[26:13] | Someone is being mysterious. | 搞得这么神秘 |
[26:15] | It’s gonna take me a second. | 结果要一会儿才能出来 |
[26:17] | Pay phones have gone the way of the dodo birds. | 付费电话都快灭绝了 |
[26:18] | They don’t show up on google maps. | 谷歌地图上可没有 |
[26:20] | All right, try local telecoms. | 好吧 搜搜看本地通信设施 |
[26:21] | Yes, I know that. I’m doing it right now. | 我知道 正在搜 |
[26:23] | And there is one 5 miles away. | 五英里外有一个 |
[26:25] | I just texted it to your cell phone, | 我把地址发到你手机上了 |
[26:26] | which you can also use to call people. | 就是你能拿它给别人打电话的那个东西 |
[26:28] | Thanks much. | 多谢 |
[26:31] | Alex. | 艾丽克斯 |
[26:33] | Blake, wait. Where are you going? | 布莱克 等等 你去哪 |
[26:35] | Hotch called. He wants us back at the station asap. | 霍奇打电话来 让我们马上回警局 |
[26:37] | Can you give me a ride to 5th and main? It’s on the way. | 能顺路带我去第五大道跟主街的交叉口吗 |
[26:39] | Uh…yeah, sure. What’s at 5th and Main? | 好 没问题 去那边做什么 |
[26:42] | I need to talk to somebody. | 找朋友有事 |
[26:43] | Uh…ok, sure. | 好吧 |
[26:52] | What… | 怎么 |
[26:55] | what happened? | 怎么回事 |
[26:57] | You survived the surgery. | 你撑过这场手术了 |
[26:59] | Quite well, in fact. | 效果其实很不错 |
[27:02] | Surgery? What are you– | 手术 你在 |
[27:06] | Oh, my god. | 我的天呐 |
[27:08] | I know. | 确实让人惊讶 |
[27:09] | Congratulations. | 恭喜你 |
[27:11] | Whose–whose leg is that? | 这 这是谁的腿 |
[27:14] | Ah. She didn’t survive the transplant. | 她没能在移植后活下来 |
[27:18] | But you did. | 可你成功了 |
[27:19] | I can’t… | 我不能 |
[27:22] | I can’t move it. | 我动不了 |
[27:23] | You will, in a few days. | 过几天就会好的 |
[27:28] | Just relax. | 放松 |
[27:30] | Now that I’ve found a suitable match, | 配对终于成功了 |
[27:31] | I’ll let you rest a little before we do the next one. | 你先休息一会儿 接下来把另一条腿也做了 |
[27:36] | No. | 不 |
[27:37] | No, wait. | 不 等等 |
[27:38] | Please. Please. | 求你了 求你了 |
[27:40] | Don’t take my other leg! | 别动我的另一条腿 |
[27:42] | Please! | 求你了 |
[27:49] | Do you want me to wait? | 要我等你吗 |
[27:50] | Uh, you know, it might take a while, | 我可能要一会儿 |
[27:51] | so I’ll just take a cab back. Thanks anyway. | 所以等下自己打车回去就行 谢谢 |
[28:34] | What’s the deal? | 怎么回事 |
[28:36] | Something’s not right, Spencer. | 不对劲 斯宾塞 |
[28:37] | What do you mean? Why did you come back? | 什么意思 你怎么回来了 |
[28:39] | Don’t answer a question with a question. | 别拿问题搪塞我的问题 |
[28:44] | Look, a while back, I had some medical issues– | 前阵子 我生理上有些不适 |
[28:46] | headaches–and there was a geneticist that I reached out to. | 就是头疼 然后我联系到了一个遗传学家 |
[28:48] | And this has to do with the case how? | 此事跟本案有关吗 |
[28:50] | I think that my friend might be able to help me | 我朋友应该能帮我发现 |
[28:51] | see something that we missed. | 我们遗漏掉的线索 |
[28:53] | You have 4 of the best minds I know back at the station. | 在警局就有四个顶尖的专业人士 |
[28:55] | I know, but sometimes a different perspective | 我知道 可有的时候不同人的意见 |
[28:56] | helps me think better, OK? | 能给我不一样的启示 明白吗 |
[28:59] | Why are you being so ambiguous? | 你用词怎么这么含糊 |
[29:01] | I don’t know what you mean? | 什么意思 |
[29:02] | You’re not using words like him or her. | 你没有用”他”或者”她” |
[29:05] | You’re saying things like “they are,” | 而是用类似于”他们” |
[29:07] | “my friends.” | “我朋友”之类的词 |
[29:09] | So? | 所以呢 |
[29:11] | It begs a bigger question. | 有个大问题 |
[29:14] | Why did you ask me to bring you here? | 为什么让我送你来这儿 |
[29:17] | Can we just talk about this later, please? | 我们一会儿再说 好吗 |
[29:19] | No. Why not Morgan or JJ? | 不行 为什么不找摩根或者小洁 |
[29:21] | Alex, please– | 艾丽克斯 拜托了 |
[29:22] | Just answer the question! | 回答我就是了 |
[29:26] | Because I don’t want them to know about her. | 因为我不想让他们知道她的存在 |
[29:29] | OK? | 可以了吧 |
[29:34] | It’s nothing bad, it’s just personal. | 这不是什么坏事 比较隐私罢了 |
[29:36] | OK. | 好吧 |
[29:42] | I’m here. I’m here. | 我来了 我来了 |
[29:43] | Spencer, why are you calling me right now? | 斯宾塞 你怎么现在给我打电话 |
[29:45] | I know. I know. It’s important. | 我知道时候不对 有急事 |
[29:50] | Baby girl, what’d you find? | 宝贝 有什么发现吗 |
[29:51] | Sorry, my love. | 对不起 亲爱的 |
[29:52] | There’s no overlap between morticians and bloodmobile techs. | 殡葬师和采血员的交叉搜索没有结果 |
[29:54] | Most of them are volunteers. | 大部分从业人员都是志愿者 |
[29:56] | If this guy’s running his own rig, | 如果凶手自己有设备 |
[29:58] | he’s not gonna show up. | 我们就很难找到他了 |
[30:03] | What are we missing? | 我们到底漏了什么 |
[30:04] | At first I just thought he was taking whoever was available. | 刚开始我以为他能抓到谁就向谁下手 |
[30:07] | Except he’s operating a bloodmobile. | 可他有一辆采血车 |
[30:08] | Yes, thank you, exactly. | 没错 谢谢 正是如此 |
[30:10] | That’s not an accident. | 那说明他不是随机下手的 |
[30:10] | He’s obviously using it as a cover | 显然采血车就是个幌子 |
[30:12] | to screen for something, and that’s why I’m calling you. | 方便他进行某种检测 所以我才联系你 |
[30:13] | I’m hoping that you can help me figure out | 希望你能帮助我想明白 |
[30:15] | what he’s screening for. | 他做的是什么检测 |
[30:17] | Maybe the unsub is an amputee. | 或许嫌犯曾经被截肢过 |
[30:21] | So he’s working on a solution for his own condition. | 那他就是为了解决自己的问题才出此下策 |
[30:23] | The rest of the profile applies he’s got a god complex. | 根据侧写来看 他有上帝情结 |
[30:26] | He thinks he’s perfect. Infallible, even. | 他觉得自己很完美 绝对不会犯错 |
[30:29] | Hard to maintain that if you’re missing a leg. | 少一条腿的人很少会有这种想法 |
[30:31] | It’s almost ironic. | 太讽刺了 |
[30:33] | Most amputees have a healthier psychology than this unsub. | 大部分被截肢者的心理都比这名嫌犯要健康 |
[30:37] | You know, what you’re describing reminds me of Josef Mengele. | 你说的这些让我想起了乔瑟夫·曼格拉 |
[30:37] | 声名狼藉的医学家 二战期间曾致力于 为第三帝国创造出新的优等民族 | |
[30:40] | Yeah, we worked doubling into the profile. | 对 我们的侧写判定他有”双面人”的特征 |
[30:42] | No, I mean Mengele’s experiments on twins. | 不是 我是说曼格拉对双胞胎做的实验 |
[30:45] | He operated on thousands of them. Why? | 他拿无数对双胞胎做实验 为什么 |
[30:48] | I don’t know, actually. | 我也不知道 |
[30:49] | He thought he could repopulate Germany faster | 他认为如果他能够研究出让女性 |
[30:51] | if he could figure out a way | 一次受孕多个胚胎的方法 |
[30:52] | to get women to conceive with multiple embryos. | 那么他就能使德国迅速得到扩张 |
[30:55] | So you think this guy’s pursuing his own impossible cause. | 你认为这家伙是在追求自己不可能的事业 |
[30:58] | What if he’s not trying to fix himself, | 如果他不是为了治愈自己 |
[31:00] | but somebody else? | 而是为了别人呢 |
[31:01] | That would fit his God complex. | 那刚好符合他的上帝情结 |
[31:03] | Like who? | 为了谁呢 |
[31:04] | A spouse or a child, maybe. | 也许是妻子或者孩子 |
[31:07] | Someone he can ultimately heal by sacrificing these victims. | 他可以为了那个人不惜牺牲这些被害人 |
[31:25] | What is it? Everything ok? | 怎么了 没事吧 |
[31:28] | I need you to see something. | 我得让你看些东西 |
[31:32] | Before he transplants, he turns them into amputees. | 他在做移植手术之前 截断了他们的腿 |
[31:34] | That’s part of his experiment. | 这是他实验的一部分 |
[31:35] | What if there’s a condition the victim shares, | 如果这些被害人有某种共同点呢 |
[31:37] | something involving amputation? | 比如跟截肢有关 |
[31:39] | It doesn’t make sense. | 那说不通 |
[31:40] | He couldn’t screen for that genetically. | 那是不可能从基因中检测出来的 |
[31:41] | Unless it’s congenital, | 除非是先天性的 |
[31:42] | something that caused the amputation in utero? | 一些基因缺陷使得胎儿在子宫内已经残疾 |
[31:44] | The way thalidomide caused birth defects in pregnant moms. | 孕妇服用沙利度胺会导致胎儿先天畸形 |
[31:47] | Exactly. So I guess the question is, | 是的 我想现在的问题是 |
[31:48] | what else causes birth defects? | 还有什么能够导致先天畸形 |
[31:49] | That’s a long list. Chromosomal, | 很多 例如染色体层面的 |
[31:51] | fetal alcohol syndrome. | 胎儿乙醇综合征 |
[31:53] | What if we focused on what causes limb deformities specifically? | 如果我们把范围缩小到肢体畸形方面呢 |
[31:55] | Uh, rubella, herpes, among others. | 其他还有风疹 疱疹 |
[31:58] | Herpes is most common, | 疱疹是最常见的 |
[31:59] | but it isn’t screened for when you donate blood. | 但是献血时并不对此做出检测 |
[32:01] | But there are a lot of different strains of herpes. | 但是肯定会有很多不同的疱疹菌株 |
[32:03] | You know, chickenpox, for instance. | 比如说 水痘 |
[32:04] | If a mother isn’t inoculated | 如果母亲没有接种疫苗 |
[32:06] | and she passes the virus in utero. | 就会把病毒传染给腹中胎儿 |
[32:07] | Can’t that cause birth defects? | 这样会不会导致先天畸形 |
[32:09] | Yeah. Among other things, | 会的 除此之外 |
[32:12] | it can lead to limb hypoplasia. | 它还会导致四肢发育不全 |
[32:14] | The binding of which would appear similar to amputation. | 它的症状和截肢的症状相似 |
[32:17] | But if it’s a condition in the mother, | 不过如果这发生在母亲身上 |
[32:18] | why operate on men the first 3 times? | 那为什么前三次是在男性身上做实验呢 |
[32:22] | Those were trial runs. | 那些都是测试 |
[32:23] | Now that he’s operating on women, | 既然他现在用女性做实验了 |
[32:24] | he thinks he’s found an answer. | 他觉得自己已经找到答案了 |
[32:31] | Move. | 动一下 |
[32:35] | Move! | 动一下 |
[32:54] | You ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[32:55] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[33:05] | Ok. | 好的 |
[33:07] | Ok. | 好的 |
[34:01] | Honey, are you sure about this? | 亲爱的 你确定要我看吗 |
[34:04] | I promise. This is everything we’ve been working towards. | 我发誓 这是我们一直努力的结果 |
[34:13] | I’m ready for you, you son of a bitch! | 我不怕你 你个狗娘养的 |
[34:30] | Look. | 看 |
[34:32] | There she is. | 她在那儿 |
[34:35] | There who is? | 谁在那儿 |
[34:37] | – No. – John. | -不 -约翰 |
[34:39] | No! | 不 |
[34:40] | – No! – There who is? | -不会的 -谁在这 |
[34:41] | What are you operating on out here? | 你在这用什么做实验 |
[34:43] | I had a breakthrough. | 我有重大突破了 |
[34:44] | One of my subjects survived, but she’s gone! | 我的一个研究对象活了下来 但是她不见了 |
[34:47] | – She’s gone. – People? | -她不见了 -用人做实验 |
[34:50] | You’ve been doing this to people?! | 你一直在用人做实验 |
[34:53] | John! | 约翰 |
[34:54] | John! | 约翰 |
[34:56] | Linda! | 琳达 |
[34:57] | – Linda! – No! Help! | -琳达 -不 救我 |
[35:01] | What’s happening? | 怎么回事 |
[35:04] | Garcia, did you get the mortician’s records? | 加西亚 你查到殡葬业者的记录了吗 |
[35:06] | Ready and waiting. | 好了 等一下 |
[35:07] | Isolate the married ones. | 找出结过婚的 |
[35:08] | We’re looking for limb deformities in the wife caused by chickenpox. | 妻子由于水痘致使肢体畸形的 |
[35:12] | That’s about as narrow as it gets. | 范围越来越小了 |
[35:19] | Eureka! Linda Nelson, married to John Nelson. | 有了 琳达·尼尔森嫁给了约翰·尼尔森 |
[35:21] | Quit his job at the funeral home two months ago. | 两个月前他辞去了殡仪馆的工作 |
[35:23] | Sending address now. | 地址发过去了 |
[35:24] | Take Rossi and JJ. Bring him in for questioning. | 叫上罗西和小洁 把他带来问话 |
[35:27] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[35:31] | Put down the scalpel. | 把手术刀放下 |
[35:33] | You come any closer and I take out her eye. | 你再走近一点 我就把她的眼珠挖出来 |
[35:34] | John! John! | 约翰 约翰 |
[35:35] | Ok. Ok. You win. | 好吧 好吧 听你的 |
[35:38] | You win. | 听你的 |
[35:39] | You can go. | 你可以走了 |
[35:40] | Go ahead. | 走吧 |
[35:42] | Ok? You can walk right out of here. | 你可以直接从这走出去了 |
[35:44] | But please, just– don’t hurt her. | 但是 请你 不要伤害她 |
[35:47] | Go ahead. | 走吧 |
[35:48] | You can just walk right out, ok? | 你可以从这走出去了 |
[35:50] | There’s the door. | 门在那边 |
[35:51] | See? | 看到了吧 |
[35:54] | John! John, stop it! | 约翰 约翰 停下来 |
[35:56] | John, don’t do this. | 约翰 不要这样 |
[35:58] | Stop this! | 停下来 |
[35:59] | This is my success, honey. | 亲爱的 这是我的成就 |
[36:01] | She showed me what I was doing wrong. | 她让我知道 我之前哪里做错了 |
[36:03] | I don’t care! She’s a human being. | 我不管 她是个活生生的人 |
[36:06] | FBI! | 联调局 |
[36:11] | John Nelson, | 约翰·尼尔森 |
[36:12] | put the needle down. | 把注射器放下 |
[36:14] | I have potassium chloride in this. | 里面装着氯化钾 |
[36:16] | If you don’t get out of here right now, this is a dead woman. | 你们再不出去 她就死定了 |
[36:18] | John, don’t do this! | 约翰 别这样 |
[36:20] | Doctor, the experiment is over. | 医生 实验结束了 |
[36:22] | If you kill her, no one will see your work. | 杀了她 你的心血也付之东流了 |
[36:25] | My work. | 我的心血 |
[36:26] | You don’t understand. | 你不明白 |
[36:28] | I’ve perfected this. | 我的研究已经渐趋完善 |
[36:30] | This is my last test. | 这是我的最终测试 |
[36:31] | Drop it now! | 快放下 |
[36:32] | Then I can fix you. | 这样我就能治好你了 |
[36:35] | I never wanted to be fixed. | 我从没想过要被治好 |
[36:44] | Linda. | 琳达 |
[36:46] | You are the one that he loves. | 你是他的最爱 |
[36:49] | You’re the only one that can convince him | 只有你才劝得住他 |
[36:50] | what he’s doing is wrong. | 让他迷途知返 |
[36:57] | John. | 约翰 |
[36:58] | John, look at me. | 约翰 看着我 |
[37:02] | It’s over. | 停手吧 |
[37:05] | But… | 但是 |
[37:07] | I can make you better. | 我能把你治好 |
[37:10] | I’m not the one who’s sick, John. | 现在得病的不是我 约翰 |
[37:13] | Now drop the needle… | 快把针头放下 |
[37:16] | or I’ll tell them to shoot. | 否则我让他们开枪了 |
[37:33] | Oh, John! | 约翰 |
[37:35] | It’s ok. | 没事了 |
[37:38] | On your knees. | 跪下 |
[37:46] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[37:50] | “Body and soul cannot be separated for purposes of treatment, | “在治疗过程中 身与心不可分离 |
[37:53] | for they are one and indivisible. | 因它们本是一体 |
[37:55] | Sick minds must be healed as well as sick bodies.” | “心病与身病一样需要医治” |
[37:58] | Dr. Jeff Miller. | 杰夫·米勒医生 |
[38:19] | Ok, kid. | 小子 |
[38:22] | Out with it. | 从实招来 |
[38:24] | Out with what? | 招什么 |
[38:25] | Out with the weirdness | 整天鬼鬼祟祟 |
[38:26] | and the secrecy. | 神神秘秘 |
[38:28] | That phone call that you could only make out of a phone booth. | 打个电话还非得跑去电话亭 |
[38:31] | I got a consultation. What’s the big deal? | 我跟人问点事 大惊小怪什么 |
[38:33] | Reid, you left that crime scene | 里德 你离开犯罪现场走一遭 |
[38:35] | and came back with a major break. | 就带回一个重大突破 |
[38:36] | That’s one hell of a consult. | 真是贵人相助啊 |
[38:38] | Hmm. It was. | 确实 |
[38:45] | All right, you don’t want to talk, that’s fine. | 你不想说也没关系 |
[38:47] | But listen. | 但是听着 |
[38:49] | Seriously, I– | 真的 我 |
[38:51] | I feel like you and I haven’t had a chance to talk in a while. | 我觉得我们俩有好一段时间没好好聊聊了 |
[38:54] | It’s nobody’s fault. It happens. | 那不是任何人的错 常有的事 |
[38:57] | But if you’ve got somebody new in your life to talk to… | 但如果你身边出现了新的知心人 |
[39:02] | I’d just like to know who she is. | 我很愿意知道她是谁 |
[39:06] | She’s gotta be one hell of a woman to keep up with you. | 得多厉害的女人才能跟上你的思路啊 |
[39:12] | Who told you? | 谁告诉你的 |
[39:13] | Oh, just a little birdie. | 某个小伙伴 |
[39:15] | You might know her. | 没准你认识 |
[39:17] | Garcia told me. | 加西亚告诉我的 |
[39:19] | And she says you have been acting a little squirrelly. | 她说你近来行迹有点古怪 |
[39:24] | So I just filled the rest in. | 我就联想了一下 |
[39:27] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[39:30] | Play on, playa. | 装吧 小滑头 |
[39:40] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[39:49] | So I just wanted to say thank you. | 我只想说声谢谢 |
[39:50] | You really helped a lot. | 你真的帮了大忙 |
[39:54] | I can’t believe we’ve been able to talk this much. | 真不敢相信我们聊了这么多 |
[39:56] | 3 times in one week. That’s a new record. | 一周三次 新纪录 |
[39:58] | I know. I like it. Maybe we could test it out. | 我知道 挺好的 也许我们可以再接再厉 |
[40:01] | You know, talking more often. | 再多聊聊 |
[40:08] | Or not. | 还是别了 |
[40:10] | Uh, I have to go. | 我得走了 |
[40:11] | But why? | 怎么了 |
[40:12] | No, it’s nothing. | 没什么 |
[40:17] | You’re not the only one that can hear body language. | 不是只有你才能听懂肢体语言 |
[40:18] | Did I–did I say something wrong? | 我 我说错什么了吗 |
[40:20] | I, um… | 我 |
[40:23] | I’m just not sure it’s safe for us to talk right now. | 我只是不确定我们这样是否安全 |
[40:28] | Do you think it’s going to be like this forever? | 我们要永远这样下去吗 |
[40:30] | I don’t know. It’s not how I want us to be, I know that. | 不知道 我也不喜欢我们现在的状态 |
[40:33] | My team and I are really good at what we do. | 我和我的团队业绩出色 |
[40:36] | Why can’t you just let me help you? | 为什么不让我们帮你 |
[40:37] | No, you can’t ask that. | 别问这种问题 |
[40:39] | I can help you. | 我能救你 |
[40:40] | I’m not doing this for me. I’m doing this for you, | 我做这些不是为了自己 是为了你 |
[40:42] | because I cannot let him hurt you, | 因为我不能让他伤害你 |
[40:44] | because if he knew, he would– | 因为如果他知道了 他会 |
[40:50] | Please don’t cry. | 拜托别哭 |
[40:53] | I get it. I get it, ok? | 我知道了 知道了 好吗 |
[40:55] | This is–this is how it has to be. | 我们别无选择 |
[40:58] | I understand. | 我理解 |
[41:02] | Are you still there? | 你还在吗 |
[41:05] | Yes. I’m still here. | 是 我还在 |
[41:08] | And, yes, this is how it has to be, | 没错 别无选择 |
[41:11] | for today, at least. | 至少今天是如此 |
[41:12] | Ok. | 好 |
[41:14] | Well, guess I’ll talk to you next Sunday. | 那下周日再聊 |
[41:17] | Bye. | 再会 |
[41:19] | Bye. Love you. | 再会 爱你 |