时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | I can’t do this late night anymore. | 我不能再这么上夜班了 |
[00:08] | My girl’s about to walk. | 我女儿就快能走路了 |
[00:10] | My old lady’s like… | 我家小老太却说 |
[00:11] | bring home the double overtime. | 加双倍的班养家糊口 |
[00:16] | You can’t win. | 你可争不赢她 |
[00:17] | Tell me about it. | 可不是嘛 |
[00:22] | What the hell… | 怎么回事 |
[00:35] | Probably drunk or high. | 不是喝醉了就是嗑药了 |
[00:45] | This is the work zone. | 此处是工作区域 |
[00:48] | You gotta leave. | 你得离开 |
[00:50] | Something awful happened. | 发生了可怕的事情 |
[00:52] | This road is closed. | 这段路封闭了 |
[00:54] | Down by the trail head. | 就在小路尽头边 |
[00:59] | What is it? | 什么事 |
[01:00] | Someone’s been a real bad boy. | 有人干了件大坏事 |
[01:20] | See anything? | 看到什么了吗 |
[01:25] | Holy crap. | 我的天啊 |
[01:28] | Call the cops. | 快报警 |
[01:32] | Make sure that guy doesn’t go anywhere. | 别让那个人跑了 |
[01:43] | All right, Jack, try again. | 就这样 再试一次 杰克 |
[01:45] | I got it! | 接住了 |
[01:46] | Good try. Good try. Take it out, try it again. | 好样的 再试一次 |
[01:49] | What are you doing here? I thought you had to work. | 你怎么来了 我以为你得去上班呢 |
[01:51] | I snuck out to see you and Jack. | 我溜出来看看你和杰克 |
[01:54] | I gotta get back soon, though. | 但我一会儿就得回去 |
[01:55] | Yeah, that’s how you score, Jack. Good job! | 好样的 杰克 射门得分 真棒 |
[01:58] | You could do the same at my place tonight. | 今晚你也可以来我家”射门”得分 |
[02:01] | Ha! That’s me being brazen. | 我脸皮真厚啊 |
[02:03] | Shocking, Ms. Clemons. | 吓了我一跳 克莱蒙斯女士 |
[02:05] | Well, just to prove that I don’t have a one-track mind. | 只是想证明我不是死脑筋 |
[02:08] | There’s also something that I would like to talk to you about. | 我还有事情想和你商量 |
[02:12] | What’s up? | 什么事 |
[02:15] | It can wait till tonight. | 晚上再说也行 |
[02:19] | Or not. Duty calls? | 看来不行了 工作吗 |
[02:21] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[02:23] | I’ll make it up to you, I promise. | 我会弥补的 我保证 |
[02:24] | Um, can you give me a hint? | 能给个提示吗 |
[02:28] | I got a job offer in New York. | 我收到一份纽约的工作邀请 |
[02:32] | Hi, Beth! | 贝丝好 |
[02:36] | Good job. | 好样的 |
[02:37] | – Hey, good job, buddy. – Thanks. Thanks. | -好样的小家伙 -谢谢 |
[02:38] | Can we get ice cream? | 我们能去吃冰淇淋吗 |
[02:40] | Uh, I gotta go to work, so, if we do, | 我得去上班 如果去吃的话 |
[02:43] | – we gotta make it fast, ok? – Ok. | -就得快点吃 好吗 -好 |
[02:45] | All right, go take one more shot. | 好的 再去射个门 |
[02:47] | I gotta go anyway. | 我也该走了 |
[02:51] | So I’ll call you when I get back and we’ll talk, ok? | 等我回来给你打电话 我们聊聊好吗 |
[02:54] | Yeah. I’ll be waiting. | 好 我等你 |
[03:06] | Five days ago the Yamada family went missing from their home | 五天前住在堪萨斯州堪萨斯市的山田一家 |
[03:09] | in Kansas City, Kansas. | 于家中失踪 |
[03:10] | Last night a road crew found 3 members of the family, | 昨晚修路工人发现了他们家的三个人 |
[03:13] | John, Tricia, and their 16-year-old daughter Kristen | 约翰 翠西亚还有16岁的女儿克里斯汀 |
[03:16] | all dead, all shot to death and left at the side of a highway. | 均被枪杀后抛尸高速路边 |
[03:20] | Uh, they were tipped off to the location | 一个流浪汉指引他们找到尸体 |
[03:22] | by a drifter who is now M.I.A. | 现在流浪汉也失踪了 |
[03:24] | And the youngest child, Scott Yamada, is still missing? | 最小的孩子斯科特·山田依旧不知所踪吗 |
[03:26] | Yeah. The murder weapon was an unregistered 9-millimeter. | 对 凶器是一把未登记的9毫米口径手枪 |
[03:29] | It was found near the bodies. | 在尸体旁被发现 |
[03:30] | There were prints on the gun that were the father’s, | 枪上有父亲的指纹 |
[03:32] | and there was gunshot residue on his hand. | 他的手上也有射击残留物 |
[03:34] | So he drove his family away from their home, | 这么说是他开车带全家外出 |
[03:37] | hooded his wife and daughter, shot them, then committed suicide. | 给妻子女儿带上头套 枪杀她们 然后自尽 |
[03:41] | Why do it out here? | 为什么在那里动手 |
[03:42] | That is unusual. | 这很不寻常 |
[03:43] | Most familicides happen in the comfort of the home. | 多数家庭枪杀都发生在家里 |
[03:46] | So what happened to the son? | 儿子怎么样了 |
[03:48] | He either shot him first or he wanted to spare him. | 他要么先杀了儿子 要么就是放过了他 |
[03:50] | Well, if he spared the son, | 如果他放过了儿子 |
[03:51] | it’s most likely he left him in a safe place, | 应该会把他安置在一个安全的地方 |
[03:53] | maybe with a relative, before he carried this out. | 或许在动手前就把儿子交给了亲戚 |
[03:56] | Next of kin hasn’t seen him. | 近亲没见过他 |
[03:58] | Guys, wait a minute. The M.E. report said | 各位等一下 法医报告说 |
[03:59] | the gunshot residue was on the father’s right hand. | 在父亲的右手上发现了射击残留物 |
[04:01] | But he’s wearing his watch on his right arm, | 但他的手表也戴在右手上 |
[04:03] | which means he’s most likely left-handed. | 说明他很有可能是左撇子 |
[04:06] | Maybe someone set the father up | 或许有人陷害了父亲 |
[04:07] | to make it look like he did it. | 伪造他是凶手的假象 |
[04:11] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[04:12] | Hotchner. | 我是霍奇纳 |
[04:13] | I talked to local police. | 我和当地警方联系过了 |
[04:14] | There’s no pending divorce, no recent job loss. | 山田夫妇没办离婚 近期也都没有失业 |
[04:17] | There’s no obvious problems the Yamadas were having, | 他们一家没有什么明显的问题 |
[04:19] | so they’re treating this sudden disappearance as an abduction. | 因此警方将这起突然失踪视为绑架 |
[04:22] | It’s pretty extreme to take an entire family. | 全家灭门 太狠毒了 |
[04:25] | Unless the son was the primary target. | 除非儿子是主要目标 |
[04:27] | And the rest of the family was in the way. | 而家里的其他人成了绊脚石 |
[04:29] | Yeah, remember sexual predator Matthew Hoffman in 2010? | 还记得2010年的性侵罪犯马修·霍夫曼吗 |
[04:32] | He killed a mother, son, and family friend | 他杀死母亲 儿子和一家人的朋友 |
[04:34] | just so he could take the 13-year-old daughter. | 只为能带走13岁的女儿 |
[04:36] | If we’re looking at a sexual predator, | 如果凶手是性侵犯者 |
[04:38] | Scott could still be alive. | 斯科特或许还活着 |
[04:40] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[04:42] | Another family, the Acklins, have just disappeared | 另一家人 阿克林一家也刚失踪 |
[04:44] | from, uh, Lenexa, which is a suburb of Kansas City. | 他们住在雷纳萨 地处堪萨斯市郊 |
[04:47] | A father, mother, 17-year-old daughter, | 父亲 母亲 17岁的女儿 |
[04:48] | and 11-year-old son. | 以及11岁的儿子 |
[04:50] | The family makeup is almost identical to the Yamadas. | 家庭成员组成和山田家几乎一样 |
[04:53] | The father’s in the middle of a lawsuit for fraud, | 父亲身陷一宗诈骗诉讼 |
[04:54] | so they may have disappeared voluntarily. | 他们或许是主动消失的 |
[04:56] | We can’t take that chance. | 我们不能这么擅自揣测 |
[04:57] | Exactly. Wheels up in 30. | 没错 半小时后出发 |
[05:00] | What do you want from us? | 你想要什么 |
[05:12] | He untied me. | 他给我松绑了 |
[05:13] | Mackenzie, help us. Hurry. | 麦肯齐 帮帮我们 快 |
[05:21] | Mom– | 妈妈 |
[05:25] | Braden’s not here. | 布雷登不在这里 |
[05:29] | Braden? | 布雷登 |
[05:30] | Do you see him? | 你看到他了吗 |
[05:33] | No. | 没有 |
[05:34] | Braden? | 布雷登 |
[05:42] | We’re locked in here. | 我们被锁在这里了 |
[05:45] | Where are we? | 我们是在哪里 |
[06:28] | The German author Goethe wrote, | 德国文豪歌德曾写道 |
[06:30] | “Behavior is the mirror | 行为是一面镜子 |
[06:32] | in which everyone shows their true image.” | 反射出每个人的真实自我 |
[06:35] | Aside from different ethnicities, | 除了种族不同以外 |
[06:37] | the Yamadas and Acklins were remarkably similar. | 山田家和阿克林家非常相似 |
[06:41] | John Yamada was an engineer, | 约翰·山田是一名工程师 |
[06:43] | and his wife was a bank teller. | 他妻子是一名银行柜员 |
[06:45] | Mike Acklin was a stockbroker, | 麦克·阿克林是一名股票经纪人 |
[06:47] | and his wife Debra worked as a city clerk. | 而他妻子黛布拉是市政厅办事员 |
[06:50] | Both upper-middle-class families living in nice suburbs. | 都是住在较好郊区的中上阶级家庭 |
[06:52] | Any chance these families knew each other? | 这两家人有可能互相认识吗 |
[06:54] | Not according to my vast, far-reaching databases. | 根据我浩瀚无边的资料库显示 不可能 |
[06:57] | What about the kids? Anything stand out there? | 孩子们呢 有什么特别的 |
[06:59] | According to teachers, | 据老师们说 |
[07:00] | Scott Yamada was shy, introverted. | 斯科特·山田是个害羞内向的孩子 |
[07:03] | He reported being bullied once. | 曾经向老师报告自己被欺负 |
[07:04] | And Braden Acklin was recently diagnosed | 布雷登·阿克林最近被诊断出 |
[07:07] | with Asperger syndrome. | 患有阿斯伯格综合症 |
[07:08] | So the kids weren’t winning popularity contests. | 就是说这俩孩子都不太受欢迎 |
[07:11] | You know, they could have been prime targets for a sexual predator. | 他们有可能成为性侵犯者的主要目标 |
[07:14] | Braden certainly would be vulnerable. | 布雷登肯定是比较脆弱的 |
[07:16] | Unlike classic autism, | 与一般的自闭症不同 |
[07:17] | language ability is intact in people with asperger’s. | 患有阿斯伯格综合症的人语言能力完善 |
[07:19] | They appear to lack empathy and have trouble reading social cues. | 患者缺乏共鸣能力 难以理解社交暗示 |
[07:21] | Albert Einstein supposedly had it, | 阿尔伯特·爱因斯坦八成患有该病 |
[07:22] | as do some well-known silicon valley types. | 还有一些著名硅谷型人才也是 |
[07:25] | Well, how about you? | 那你呢 |
[07:26] | What’s that? | 什么意思 |
[07:27] | Hey, Penelope, you want to tap into | 佩内洛普 能不能查查 |
[07:29] | those vast and wide databases of yours | 你那浩瀚无边的资料库 |
[07:31] | and see if these families crossed paths unwittingly? | 看看这些家庭成员有没有无意地交汇过 |
[07:33] | Even if they didn’t know each other, | 即使他们互不相识 |
[07:34] | they may have gone to the same place | 他们也可能去过相同的地方 |
[07:36] | and met the unsub separately. | 分别结识了不明嫌犯 |
[07:38] | Yes, my sweet, delving into the digital abyss as we talk. | 好的 甜心 说话间已进入数码深渊搜索 |
[07:41] | We all need to dig more deeply | 我们都要对这些家庭 |
[07:42] | for information about both of these families. | 进行更深入的调查 |
[07:43] | And let’s not forget this is still an search and rescue | 别忘了 这同时也是一次 |
[07:45] | miission for Scott Yamada. | 搜救斯科特·山田的行动 |
[07:47] | And if the unsub sticks to his schedule, | 如果不明嫌犯按照计划行动 |
[07:48] | we’ve got fewer than 3 days to find the Acklins alive. | 我们只有不到三天时间将阿克林一家救出 |
[07:54] | Agent Hotchner? | 霍奇纳探员 |
[07:55] | I’m Detective Carr. | 我是凯尔警探 |
[07:57] | – This is Agent Jareau. – Hi. | -这位是洁婼探员 -你好 |
[07:59] | Tricia Yamada’s mother is here, | 翠西亚·山田的母亲来了 |
[08:00] | as well as Mike Acklin’s brother. | 还有麦克·阿克林的哥哥 |
[08:02] | Any luck finding the drifter yet? | 找到那个流浪汉了吗 |
[08:03] | No, but we have this composite sketch | 没 但我们合成了这幅素描 |
[08:06] | we’re getting out there. | 正准备发出通缉 |
[08:07] | It’s crucial that we find him. | 找到他很重要 |
[08:08] | Given the description the road crew gave, | 根据修路工人的描述 |
[08:10] | he could be our unsub. | 他可能就是不明嫌犯 |
[08:11] | We’ll double up on canvassing homeless camps and shelters. | 我们会加倍仔细盘查流浪汉营地和收容所 |
[08:14] | Anything more on the Acklin family? | 阿克林家还有其他情况吗 |
[08:15] | Talked to Mike’s secretary. | 我跟麦克的秘书谈过了 |
[08:17] | The lawsuit really shook him up. | 据说诉讼让他很不安 |
[08:18] | Plus he’s behind on his mortgage payments. | 另外他还拖欠着住房按揭还款 |
[08:21] | I gotta tell you, some folks here | 我得说 这里的某些人 |
[08:24] | don’t think these two cases are related. | 并不觉得这两起案子有关联 |
[08:25] | They think Mike took his entire family and walked away? | 他们认为麦克带着全家人跑掉了 |
[08:29] | Times are tough these days. | 近来日子难过啊 |
[08:31] | Some people just up and try to start over. | 有些人只想重新开始 |
[08:35] | Where’s Scott? | 斯科特在哪 |
[08:37] | Where’s my grandson? | 我的外孙在哪里 |
[08:38] | We don’t know, but we’re doing our best to find him. | 我们不知道 但我们会尽全力找到他 |
[08:42] | Mike’s a victim of the economy. | 麦克是经济危机的受害者 |
[08:45] | People have lost money, | 人们损失了钱 |
[08:46] | so they just want someone to blame. | 就想找个人来怪罪 |
[08:48] | Would he walk away because of a lawsuit? | 他会不会因为身陷官司而跑掉 |
[08:50] | No way. Not in a million years. | 不会 绝对不可能 |
[08:52] | I was the screw-up in the family. | 我才是家里的败家子 |
[08:55] | He was always the responsible one. | 他总是那个负起责任的人 |
[08:57] | They were just an ordinary family. | 他们是多普通的一家人 |
[09:00] | Who could have done this? | 谁会做出这种事 |
[09:02] | There’s nothing in the bathroom. | 厕所里什么也没有 |
[09:03] | Look again. | 再看一遍 |
[09:04] | We’ve been searching for hours. | 我们都找了几个小时了 |
[09:05] | There’s no way out of here. | 根本出不去 |
[09:08] | Where’s our son?! What do you want from us?! | 我们的儿子呢 你想干什么 |
[09:17] | No, no, no, Kenz. Kenz, don’t drink that. | 不不 小肯 别喝那个 |
[09:19] | – I’m thirsty. – It might be poisoned! | -我渴了 -可能有毒 |
[09:20] | Why are you yelling at me? | 你干嘛凶我 |
[09:22] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[09:24] | I overreacted, ok? | 我反应过激了 |
[09:26] | Just don’t eat or drink anything. | 只是别吃别喝任何东西 |
[09:34] | Help! | 救命 |
[09:36] | Help us! Someone help! | 救救我们 有人吗 |
[09:38] | Please! | 求求你 |
[09:39] | We’re in the middle of nowhere. | 这里荒无人烟 |
[09:43] | Scott Yamada looks like a typical 10-year-old boy. | 斯科特·山田看起来就是个普通的10岁男孩 |
[09:47] | This place brings back memories. | 这里勾起我的回忆 |
[09:49] | When I was a kid, I made a model of the universe out of salt. | 我小时候用盐做过一个宇宙的模型 |
[09:52] | Was it for a school project? | 是学校的作业吗 |
[09:53] | No, it was a birthday present for Carl Sagan, | 不 是给卡尔·萨甘的生日礼物 |
[09:55] | but I don’t think he ever got it. | 但他应该没有收到 |
[09:58] | You know, by the way, | 顺便说一句 |
[10:00] | no offense earlier when I suggested | 我之前暗指你有阿斯伯格综合症 |
[10:02] | you had Asperger’s. | 并没有恶意 |
[10:03] | None taken. When did you do that? | 没关系 你什么时候暗指了 |
[10:07] | And that’s what I love about you. | 我爱的就是你这点 |
[10:10] | You’re not overly sensitive like some people. | 你不像某些人那样过分敏感 |
[10:14] | I mean, think about how much time we’d save | 我是说 要是所有人都开门见山 |
[10:15] | if everyone just got straight to the point. | 我们能省多少工夫啊 |
[10:18] | Yeah. Cut out all the handshakes and how do you dos. | 是啊 再免去所有握手和问候 |
[10:23] | This window was opened recently. | 这扇窗户是最近才被打开的 |
[10:26] | It was hot the night the Yamadas were abducted. | 山田一家被绑架的那天晚上很热 |
[10:28] | First floor, open window. Easy entry for unsub. | 一层开着窗户 嫌犯进来很容易 |
[10:31] | Top bunk is made. | 上铺的床是铺好的 |
[10:33] | He probably wasn’t in bed yet. | 他或许还没上床 |
[10:36] | Well, I think he slept on the bottom. | 我认为他睡在下铺 |
[10:39] | Yeah, this tent probably made him feel safe at night. | 这帘子让他晚上有安全感 |
[10:46] | He was probably looking at his fossils. | 他当时可能正在看他的化石 |
[10:49] | When the unsub entered, | 不明嫌犯入室之后 |
[10:51] | he dropped one when he was grabbed. | 他被抓住时掉了一块 |
[10:55] | and then he was forced out of his room. | 随后被强行带出卧室 |
[10:58] | It looks like they were fixing themselves a late-night snack. | 看上去他们当时正在做夜宵 |
[11:02] | Beloved family dog is left behind. | 全家的爱犬被留下了 |
[11:07] | You know, Rossi, if this was all a ruse to hide an escape, | 罗西 如果这是金蝉脱壳之计 |
[11:09] | it sure was an elaborate one. | 那也太煞费苦心了 |
[11:11] | Then, again, people have staged their own murders to disappear. | 但是 也有人为了销声匿迹制造假死 |
[11:15] | Rossi, look at this. | 罗西 看这里 |
[11:19] | Broken coffee cup. | 摔碎的咖啡杯 |
[11:22] | You think they were caught off guard? | 他们会不会是毫无防备时被抓走了 |
[11:25] | I mean, being parents, the Acklins would have been hard-wired | 作为父母 阿克林夫妇一定会习惯性地 |
[11:27] | to clean that up so their kids don’t get hurt. | 把这里收拾干净 以免孩子受伤 |
[11:29] | It could have been staged. | 也许是故意布置的呢 |
[11:31] | It’s possible, but unlikely. | 有可能 但可能性很小 |
[11:33] | There’s easier ways to fake a forced entry. | 想伪装成入室抢劫 有更容易的方法 |
[11:35] | Broken locks and furniture. | 比如破坏门锁和家具 |
[11:37] | Busted-out window. | 砸碎窗户 |
[11:40] | Nah, I definitely think they were abducted. | 我坚信他们是被绑架了 |
[11:42] | It’s not easy to subdue so many people. | 制服这么多人可不容易 |
[11:45] | Are we looking at a team? | 难倒是团伙作案 |
[11:51] | Yeah, this is Morgan. | 我是摩根 |
[11:55] | All right, I got it. | 好的 我知道了 |
[11:56] | Thanks, Blake. | 谢谢 布莱克 |
[11:57] | So, the point of entry at the Yamada house was the son’s bedroom. | 嫌犯是从儿子的卧室进入山田家的 |
[12:01] | So it would be possible for one unsub to do it alone. | 也就是说有独立作案的可能 |
[12:04] | Especially if he had control of their son. | 尤其是如果他先控制了他们的儿子 |
[12:15] | He’d want the biggest threat, the father, under control first. | 他会先制服最大的威胁 也就是父亲 |
[12:19] | Put ’em on if you want him to live. | 想让他活命 就把头套戴上 |
[12:21] | You take me. You leave my family alone. | 你冲我来吧 放了我的家人 |
[12:24] | I said put ’em on! | 我说了 戴上头套 |
[12:25] | The unsub forces the father and daughter to wear hoods. | 不明嫌犯强迫父亲和女儿戴上头套 |
[12:28] | You! | 你 |
[12:30] | Tie up their hands. | 把他们的手绑住 |
[12:32] | The mother’s in the kitchen. | 母亲当时在厨房里 |
[12:34] | She ties up her husband and the daughter. | 她把丈夫和女儿捆好 |
[12:37] | Please–please don’t hurt us. | 求你 求你不要伤害我们 |
[12:38] | Braden, tie her up. Here. | 布雷登 把她的手绑好 拿着 |
[12:41] | Then the unsub makes the boy tie up the mother’s hands. | 然后他又让男孩把母亲的手绑住 |
[12:44] | There’s a lot of distance between neighbors here. | 这里邻居之间相隔很远 |
[12:48] | Late at night, no one would have heard a thing. | 深更半夜 不会有人听到一丝动静 |
[12:54] | Please! | 求你了 |
[12:54] | He’s an 11-year-old boy! | 他只是个11岁的孩子 |
[12:58] | It’s ok, Kenz. | 没事的 小肯 |
[13:00] | It’s ok. | 没事的 |
[13:08] | Where’s my family? | 我的家人呢 |
[13:10] | They’re safe. | 他们很安全 |
[13:11] | If you behave, they’ll stay safe. | 只要你听话 他们就安全 |
[13:13] | Are you mad at my dad? | 你是不是怨恨我爸爸 |
[13:18] | Are you mad at my mom? | 你是不是怨恨我妈妈 |
[13:20] | Why are you doing this? | 你为什么要这么做 |
[13:22] | Tell you what. | 跟你说吧 |
[13:24] | You get 3 guesses. | 你有3次机会 |
[13:26] | If you’re right, I’ll let your family go. | 如果猜对了 我就放了你的家人 |
[13:29] | If you’re wrong, | 如果猜不对 |
[13:31] | they’re dead. | 他们就得死 |
[13:47] | Hey, what is that? | 那是什么 |
[13:50] | The construction site where they found Scott Yamada’s body | 发现斯科特·山田尸体的建筑工地 |
[13:52] | was shut down for two weeks because of permit issues. | 由于许可证问题 已经关闭了两周 |
[13:55] | It just reopened. | 刚刚重开 |
[13:56] | The body would have been easy to dump there. | 把尸体弃置在那里应该很容易 |
[13:58] | It was outside the fence | 在栅栏外面 |
[13:59] | and there were no security cameras or guards. | 也没有监控录像或者保安 |
[14:01] | But he left the boy near the front gate. | 但他把尸体放在大门附近 |
[14:02] | He knew he’d be found quickly. | 他知道很快就会被发现 |
[14:04] | The M.E. said Scott Yamada wasn’t sexually assaulted or tortured. | 法医说斯科特·山田没有遭受性侵或虐待 |
[14:08] | C.O.D. was a single gunshot. He died shortly after the family. | 一枪毙命 他在家人死后不久遇害 |
[14:11] | His body was dumped 3 days ago. | 尸体是三天前被抛弃的 |
[14:13] | So it doesn’t fit the profile of a preferential sex offender. | 所以不符合有特殊取向的性侵犯者特征 |
[14:17] | The body was carefully wrapped, though, | 但是尸体包裹得很仔细 |
[14:19] | showing some concern or remorse for the boy. | 表现出凶手对男孩一定程度的关心或者同情 |
[14:22] | Well, what was the motive, then, | 那么 动机是什么呢 |
[14:23] | for kidnapping and killing the rest of the family? | 为何要绑架并杀害其余家庭成员 |
[14:26] | To get the boy alone for card games and hot chocolate? | 为了把男孩单独请来打扑克喝热巧克力吗 |
[14:28] | No, it’s possible the unsub | 不 也许不明嫌犯对斯科特 |
[14:30] | had some affinity or affection for Scott. | 有某种认同或是情感联系 |
[14:33] | Yes, or maybe we have this all wrong. | 是的 但也许我们全想错了 |
[14:34] | I mean, what if the rest of the family was the target all along? | 如果其余家庭成员才是真正的目标呢 |
[14:37] | And Scott was just a tool to control them? | 而斯科特只是控制他们的工具 |
[14:40] | Well, the father was made to look like the perpetrator, | 他伪造了父亲是行凶者的假象 |
[14:41] | either as a forensic countermeasure | 也许是为了蒙蔽法证 |
[14:43] | or because he was symbolic in some way to the unsub. | 或者父亲对不明嫌犯有特殊的含义 |
[14:46] | Go ahead, Garcia. | 说吧 加西亚 |
[14:47] | Ok, I can only find one connection | 好的 根据我的搜索 |
[14:49] | between these two families and this is it. | 这两家人只有以下一个共同点 |
[14:50] | They both vacationed at a placed called Ravenwood Camp | 他们在去年不同时间都去了 |
[14:52] | outside of Topeka at different times last year. | 托皮卡城外的瑞文伍德营地度假 |
[14:55] | The Yamadas in April and the Acklins in July. | 山田家在四月去的 阿克林家在七月 |
[14:59] | We should check it out. | 我们得去看看 |
[15:00] | We’ll need the names of all the staff and anyone | 我们需要全体员工名单以及 |
[15:01] | who overlapped the stays of the two families. | 同时接触过这两家人的名单 |
[15:03] | Got it. | 知道了 |
[15:05] | Mike, you’ve been doing that all morning. It is not working. | 麦克 你都弄了一上午了 没用的 |
[15:08] | Do you think he knows Braden’s sick? | 你觉得他知道布雷登有病吗 |
[15:10] | He’s not sick. | 他没有病 |
[15:12] | Asperger’s makes him gifted in certain ways. | 阿斯博格综合症让他在某些方面极具天赋 |
[15:14] | Mike, will you please stop! | 麦克 拜托你停下吧 |
[15:18] | Oh, my god. | 天啊 |
[15:19] | Is that Vanessa? | 那是瓦妮莎吗 |
[15:24] | Can anybody hear me?! Somebody, please! | 有人能听到吗 来人啊 |
[15:27] | Vanessa? | 瓦妮莎 |
[15:29] | Can you see us? | 能看到我们吗 |
[15:30] | Mike, tell your family who this is. | 麦克 告诉你的家人她是谁 |
[15:35] | It’s Vanessa, my son’s tutor. | 她是瓦妮莎 我儿子的家庭教师 |
[15:37] | Why is she– | 她为什么… |
[15:39] | Tell them who she is. | 告诉他们她是谁 |
[15:41] | He said it’s our son’s tutor. | 他说了 她是我们儿子的家庭教师 |
[15:42] | Now, what did you do to Braden? | 你对布雷登做了什么 |
[15:45] | Last chance, Mike. | 最后一次机会 麦克 |
[15:46] | Who is Vanessa? | 瓦妮莎是谁 |
[15:48] | I told you already. I don’t know anything else about her. | 我已经说了 她的其他事情我一无所知 |
[16:11] | The truth will set you free, Mike. | 说实话能让你们重获自由 麦克 |
[16:15] | What is he talking about? | 他在说什么 |
[16:17] | Tell them, or Braden is dead. | 告诉他们 不然布雷登就没命了 |
[16:22] | Come on, dad, just say it. | 算了 爸爸 说出来吧 |
[16:24] | I was, uh… | 我… |
[16:28] | I slept with her. | 我和她上过床 |
[16:30] | It only happened twice and it was over. | 只发生过两次 而且我们已经结束了 |
[16:33] | I swear, she meant nothing to me. | 我发誓 对我来说她什么都不是 |
[16:36] | You all have to ask yourselves why you’re here. | 你们都需要问问自己为什么会在这里 |
[16:41] | Are you kidding me? | 你在开玩笑吗 |
[16:44] | We’re here because you couldn’t keep your pants on? | 我们在这是因为你管不住你的下半身 |
[16:47] | You endangered this entire family? | 你害整个家陷入险境 |
[16:48] | You put us in the hands of a psychopath | 你害全家落入神经病之手 |
[16:50] | who took our son?! | 他还绑架了我们的儿子 |
[16:51] | Who cares at this point who dad slept with?! | 现在谁还在乎爸爸和谁睡过 |
[16:54] | We are trapped here and Braden is with some psycho! | 我们被困在这 布雷登还和个神经病在一起 |
[17:01] | Deb– | 黛布 |
[17:02] | Don’t…. | 别… |
[17:05] | talk to me. | 不要跟我说话 |
[17:10] | Do you know what the biggest problem in America is today? | 你知道如今美国最大的问题是什么吗 |
[17:12] | We’re losing the war against antibiotic resistance. | 我们正在输掉与抗生素耐药性的斗争 |
[17:14] | Smartphones. I saw this family | 智能手机 有一天我看到 |
[17:16] | in a restaurant the other day | 一家人在餐馆里吃饭 |
[17:17] | and no one was talking to each other. | 彼此间一点交流都没有 |
[17:20] | They were all on their phones. | 他们都在看自己的手机 |
[17:22] | Texting, tweeting, emailing, what have you. | 发短信 发微博 发邮件 诸如此类 |
[17:24] | It’s why the family unit is dying. | 那正是家庭观念不断消逝的原因 |
[17:26] | Pretty extreme view. | 这想法够极端的 |
[17:28] | Not when you see the result of | 你们要是能像我们一样意识到 |
[17:30] | eliminating modern-day distractions like we do. | 拒绝现代高科技产品的好处就不会觉得极端了 |
[17:33] | Families ride horses together. | 家庭成员一起骑马 |
[17:35] | They hike. Roast marshmallows. | 一起远足 烤棉花糖 |
[17:38] | They reconnect. | 重新建立联系 |
[17:39] | Sounds idyllic. Let me ask you this. | 听上去很美好 我这么问你吧 |
[17:40] | Did the Yamadas or the Acklins seem troubled to you? | 你觉得山田家和阿克林家有问题吗 |
[17:43] | They pretended like they weren’t, | 他们装作没有 |
[17:45] | but you can’t hide that stuff. | 但这种事隐瞒不住的 |
[17:47] | From what I recall, Mr. and Mrs. Yamada | 我记得 山田夫妇 |
[17:50] | argued in their cabin at night. | 晚上在小屋里有过争吵 |
[17:51] | The Acklins? Huh. Hardly spoke to each other | 阿克林家嘛 在这里的整个周末 |
[17:53] | the entire week they were here. | 他们彼此间基本不说话 |
[17:55] | So I guess you might say | 所以你的意思是 |
[17:56] | that their stays weren’t exactly successful. | 他们在此处的度假并不怎么成功 |
[17:58] | We’re not miracle workers. | 我们也无法创造奇迹 |
[18:00] | We just want to start the healing process. | 我们只是希望能够帮助治愈家庭关系 |
[18:02] | Do you get angry when it doesn’t work? | 如果没用的话你会生气吗 |
[18:04] | Because you sent multiple emails to both families | 因为你给两家都发了很多封邮件 |
[18:07] | insisting they return to Ravenwood soon | 坚持让他们回到瑞文伍德营地 |
[18:10] | or they’d regret it. | 否则他们会后悔 |
[18:11] | No offense, but you kind of strike me as the type of guy | 恕我直言 不过你给我的感觉是那种 |
[18:12] | who needs to get his point across. | 不择手段证明自己观点的人 |
[18:14] | So you think what? | 所以你们的想法是什么 |
[18:17] | I hurt them? | 我会伤害他们 |
[18:20] | There’s this thing called marketing. | 有一种东西叫做市场推广 |
[18:22] | My tactics may be aggressive, but they work. | 我的策略也许有些激进 不过确实有效 |
[18:26] | So, you’re not a murderer. You’re just a businessman. | 所以 你不是凶手 只是个商人 |
[18:33] | Hey. So, Mrs. Acklin was all over social media. | 阿克林太太遍布各种社交媒体 |
[18:37] | She posted lots of happy pics of the family | 她晒了很多幸福的家庭照 |
[18:39] | and updated her status almost daily. | 几乎每天都会更新状态 |
[18:42] | “Mackenzie’s on the short list for prom queen. | 麦肯齐成为了舞会皇后为数不多的候选人之一 |
[18:44] | Let’s wish her luck.” | 祝她成功 |
[18:46] | Are all the messages like that? | 都是类似的信息吗 |
[18:48] | Yeah, pretty much. | 是的 差不多 |
[18:49] | Everything’s about how wonderful the family is, | 几乎都是在赞叹这个家庭有多么幸福 |
[18:51] | with lots of exclamation points. | 用了很多惊叹号 |
[18:54] | It’s interesting, considering the problems they’ve had. | 有趣 实际上他们有那么多问题 |
[18:56] | What about the Yamadas? | 山田家呢 |
[18:58] | Uh, yeah, they’ve got their own web page, too. | 他们也有自己的主页 |
[19:02] | Lots of photos of a smiling, happy family. | 很多幸福快乐的家庭照片 |
[19:05] | Just like Debra Acklin. | 和黛布拉·阿克林一样 |
[19:09] | Hey, sweetness, what do you got? | 亲爱的 你发现什么了 |
[19:10] | Tidbits as juicy as you, love shack. Listen up. | 跟你一样诱人的信息 听好了 |
[19:13] | Debra Acklin has been diagnosed with severe depression. | 黛布拉·阿克林被诊断出患有重度抑郁症 |
[19:16] | She’s been seeing a therapist for the last 5 years. | 过去五年她都在看心理医生 |
[19:18] | John Yamada has a numbered offshore account in Panama | 约翰·山田在巴拿马有个海外匿名账户 |
[19:21] | that he has made multiple cash withdrawals from. | 他曾多次从这个账户里提现 |
[19:23] | I found out about it when I learned | 我之所以能发现是因为 |
[19:25] | that he visited there by himself two years ago. | 他两年前曾只身前往巴拿马 |
[19:27] | Well, that could have been for illegal activity | 那可能和非法活动有关 |
[19:29] | like drugs or gambling. | 比如贩毒 赌博之类的 |
[19:30] | Oh, indeed it could have. | 确实如此 |
[19:31] | And then there’s Debra’s various social media pages | 还有黛布拉在山田家网站上的 |
[19:35] | in the Yamada’s familiy website | 各种社交网络页面 |
[19:37] | And yeah, I know. We were just taking a look at them. | 我知道 我们刚才还在看呢 |
[19:39] | You’re not the only one. | 你们不是唯一关注的 |
[19:40] | There’s someone with an I.D. “All eyes” | 有个叫做全能之眼的人 |
[19:42] | that has visited each page every day for the last year | 过去一年他每天都会浏览每一页上的内容 |
[19:46] | up until each family’s disappearance. Coincidence? Methinks not. | 直至这个家庭消失 巧合吗 我觉得不是 |
[19:50] | Can you track the I.P. address? | 你能查到IP地址吗 |
[19:51] | No, I can’t. It’s like kryptonite. | 不能 那非常有难度 |
[19:53] | It’s been routed through multiple proxy servers. | 用了很多代理服务器 |
[19:55] | All right, thanks, mama. | 好吧 谢谢 |
[19:56] | We just picked up the drifter. | 我们刚找到那个流浪汉 |
[19:58] | His name is Nathan Eads. We ran him through VICAP, | 他叫内森·伊兹 我们查了暴力犯罪数据库 |
[20:01] | it turns out he’s suspected of robbing and killing a couple | 发现他曾被怀疑03年在奥马哈市 |
[20:04] | in Omaha in ’03. | 劫杀一对夫妇 |
[20:09] | Mr. Eads, please sit down. | 伊兹先生 请坐 |
[20:15] | How did you find the Yamadas? | 你是怎么发现山田一家的 |
[20:17] | Yamada. | 山田 |
[20:19] | They’re a fine family in Japan I have tea with. | 很友善的日本家庭 我们曾一起喝过茶 |
[20:24] | How did you find the dead family? | 你怎么发现他们一家尸体的 |
[20:27] | I was asleep in the ravine and they appeared like magic, | 我在山谷里睡觉 他们像魔法一样突然出现 |
[20:30] | not far away. | 就在不远的地方 |
[20:31] | Like magic? | 像魔法一样 |
[20:33] | A sorcerer brought them in a base camp of pleasure | 一个男巫把他们从快乐营地带来 |
[20:34] | and left them in a state of peace. | 把他们留在了安宁之中 |
[20:37] | Tell me, what color was the base camp of pleasure? | 告诉我快乐营地是什么颜色的 |
[20:43] | Dark as the midnight sky. | 像深夜的天空一样漆黑 |
[20:49] | I say he’s guilty. | 我觉得他有罪 |
[20:50] | We’re testing the dried blood on his jacket right now | 我们正在检测他夹克上干了的血迹 |
[20:53] | for a match with the Yamadas. | 看看是否和山田家人符合 |
[20:56] | It’s not him. | 不是他 |
[20:58] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[21:00] | He sounds wacky enough to have done it. | 他看上去够古怪 像是能干出来这事 |
[21:02] | No, his thought process is too disorganized. | 不 他的思维模式十分混乱 |
[21:04] | There’s no way he’s capable | 他没有能力 |
[21:05] | of holding a family captive for multiple days. | 控制一家人长达数天 |
[21:07] | But he talked about the bodies being dumped. | 不过他提到了弃尸的过程 |
[21:10] | He was a witness. | 他是目击证人 |
[21:11] | And he describes the unsub’s vehicle. | 他还描述了不明嫌犯的车 |
[21:14] | In the nineties, when minivans were getting popular, | 在九十年代 小型货车流行的时候 |
[21:17] | the automakers in japan called them base camps of pleasure. | 日本的汽车厂把它们称作快乐营地 |
[21:21] | We’re ready to give the profile. | 我们可以给出侧写了 |
[21:26] | Do you want money from my parents? | 你是想找我父母要钱吗 |
[21:28] | No. Two more guesses. | 不 还有两次机会 |
[21:32] | Do you have a crush on Mackenzie? | 你喜欢上麦肯齐了 |
[21:34] | No. | 没有 |
[21:35] | Last guess. | 最后一次机会 |
[21:37] | Want to try? | 想用掉吗 |
[21:41] | Do you know about the samurai? | 你知道日本武士吗 |
[21:45] | They were warriors who believed in loyalty and honor. | 他们是绝对忠诚 崇尚荣誉的勇士 |
[21:49] | Their job was to protect their lord and his family, | 他们的职责是保护领主及其家人 |
[21:52] | and to kill themselves in shame if they failed. | 一旦没有履行自己的职责便会自杀谢罪 |
[21:57] | Would you like to paint one? | 你想不想给他们涂漆 |
[22:04] | Familicides by non-family members are rare. | 全家被外人谋杀的案件并不常见 |
[22:07] | Now, we’re looking for an unsub without a family | 我们的目标嫌犯没有家庭 |
[22:09] | who is envious and wants to destroy | 心怀嫉妒并且想要毁掉 |
[22:11] | the very thing that he cannot have. | 自己极度渴望却无法拥有的东西 |
[22:12] | He was raised in a dysfunctional family, | 他在一个不健全的家庭里长大 |
[22:15] | which he lost or may have even murdered. | 家人去世或被谋杀 |
[22:17] | These abductions were not random. | 这两起绑架均不是随性而起 |
[22:18] | He monitored the families on the internet | 嫌犯通过网络监视各家状况 |
[22:20] | and picked them because their dynamics mirror his own, | 选中与自己的家庭情况相近的这两家 |
[22:22] | yet they project the appearance of perfection | 他们展现出了他所幻想的 |
[22:23] | that he fantasizes about. | 完美家庭应有的样子 |
[22:25] | He blames these fathers for their mistakes, | 他责备家中父亲所犯的过错 |
[22:28] | and then he punishes the families | 同时惩罚其他家人 |
[22:29] | and makes it appear as if the father is the culprit. | 让人觉得父亲是罪犯 |
[22:31] | And the young sons who were abducted | 被绑架的小儿子 |
[22:33] | are likely to be surrogates for the unsub himself. | 可能被嫌犯当成是幼年时的自己 |
[22:37] | They may be at the age he was | 男孩的年龄可能正和 |
[22:39] | when the negative life-threatening event happened. | 嫌犯当年经历消极生活事件时的年龄相同 |
[22:41] | He connects to them, | 他既然与男孩有共鸣 |
[22:43] | therefore he may be in a state of arrested development. | 就说明他可能一直处在发展受阻的状态之中 |
[22:44] | This doesn’t protect the kids, however, | 然而这并不代表男孩是安全的 |
[22:46] | as evidenced in the killing of Scott Yamada. | 斯科特·山田已被杀害这一事实说明 |
[22:48] | The unsub may have seen this death as a merciful act. | 嫌犯可能将杀害男孩当做是一件善行 |
[22:51] | He’s familiar with the abduction and body disposal sites, | 他对绑架及抛尸地点都很熟悉 |
[22:54] | and there’s a secondary crime scene in between | 存在第二犯罪现场 |
[22:56] | where he holds and interacts with the families. | 供嫌犯关押受害家庭并与之互动交流所用 |
[22:59] | This secondary location is secluded. | 第二犯罪现场隐蔽僻静 |
[23:01] | It’s been set up in advance for the crimes | 他在犯案前就已事先安排好 |
[23:03] | and allows him to be in complete control. | 以确保他能完全掌控犯罪过程 |
[23:05] | Our unsub is likely in this mid-40s, | 嫌犯的年龄大概在45岁上下 |
[23:07] | and he has the intelligence to plot, plan, and effect | 拥有能够设计策划并实施 |
[23:10] | these abductions and murders. | 两起绑架谋杀案的智谋 |
[23:11] | The vehicle he drives is a dark minivan or cargo van, | 不明嫌犯驾驶一辆黑色迷你货车或卡车 |
[23:15] | probably with tinted windows, soundproofing, | 车窗是有色玻璃并且隔音 |
[23:18] | and retrofitted with restraints to hide his victims inside. | 重新组装过 从车外无法看到受害者 |
[23:21] | And given his timeline, | 根据他的时间表 |
[23:22] | he’s probably already surveilling his next family. | 他很可能已经开始监视下一个目标家庭了 |
[23:32] | I just spoke with Mackenzie Acklin’s counselor. | 我刚刚和麦肯齐·阿克林的辅导员谈过 |
[23:35] | She’s been dating a boy for the past year, | 麦肯齐去年一直在和一个男孩约会 |
[23:37] | who is bad news. | 不是什么善类 |
[23:39] | Darren Wilson. | 达伦·威尔森 |
[23:40] | He graduated two years ago, has a rap sheet. | 两年前从学校毕业 前科累累 |
[23:43] | He was dealing drugs to rich kids and professionals. | 专向富裕家庭的孩子以及瘾君子兜售毒品 |
[23:46] | Is he still dealing? | 他还在做这档子生意吗 |
[23:47] | Probably so. | 大概吧 |
[23:49] | He has a job downtown at a check cashing place. | 他在市中心的一家支票兑换公司工作 |
[23:51] | Well, apparently Mackenzie has been getting deeper into drugs. | 很明显 麦肯齐的毒瘾已经越来越深了 |
[23:54] | Maybe she owed someone money. | 也许她欠了债 |
[23:55] | The family kidnapping could be some kind of payback. | 全家被劫持可能是作为一种偿还 |
[23:58] | It’s extreme, | 那是极端情况 |
[23:59] | but we can’t ignore the criminal element here. | 但我们不能忽视当中的犯罪因素 |
[24:01] | But there’s no drug connecting with the Yamadas. | 但山田一家和毒品没什么关联 |
[24:04] | We don’t know that. | 我们可不那么确定 |
[24:05] | It’s unclear what John Yamada’s cash withdrawals were for. | 约翰·山田提取现金的目的是什么也不清楚 |
[24:08] | JJ, let’s go talk to Darren. | 小洁 我们去找达伦谈谈 |
[24:20] | We gotta get past this. | 我们必须过了这道坎 |
[24:21] | I don’t have to do anything. | 我不必做不愿意做的事 |
[24:24] | Would you look at me? | 你现在都不愿意看我了吗 |
[24:27] | Vanessa died yesterday. | 瓦妮莎昨天死了 |
[24:29] | Our son could be dead, too. | 我们的儿子可能也死了 |
[24:32] | I already said I’m sorry. | 我已经道过歉了 |
[24:34] | What–what more do you want? | 你还想让我做什么 |
[24:37] | I want you to suffer. | 我要你痛苦 |
[24:41] | I want you to crawl across broken glass. | 我要你趴在碎玻璃上面一直爬 |
[24:43] | I want you to know what it feels like | 我要你也感受一下 |
[24:45] | to have your heart ripped out of your chest! | 撕心裂肺的疼痛是什么样的 |
[24:48] | Go ahead, I’ll take it. Go ahead. | 行啊 都随你 可以 |
[24:49] | Stop it, mom, stop! | 别说了 妈 别再说了 |
[24:51] | Vanessa came on to him. | 是瓦妮莎自己送上门的 |
[24:53] | I saw it. | 我亲眼看到的 |
[24:54] | Mackenzie, I don’t care if she was dancing naked | 麦肯齐 我不在乎她是不是脱得精光 |
[24:57] | with the keys to a ferrari in her mouth. | 嘴里衔着法拉利的钥匙搔首弄姿 |
[24:59] | You should have said, no, thank you. | 你本该对她说 “不 谢谢你 |
[25:01] | I am a married man and stay the hell away. | 我已经结婚了 请离我远点” |
[25:08] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[25:14] | Those are my painkillers from my surgery two years ago. | 是我两年前做手术时的止痛药 |
[25:18] | I thought you said the housekeeper stole them. | 我记得你说管家把它偷走了 |
[25:21] | Tell her what really happened, Mackenzie. | 麦肯齐 告诉她真相吧 |
[25:25] | I took them to get high. | 是我偷的 当药磕了 |
[25:28] | Why does this even matter to you? | 这跟你有什么关系 |
[25:30] | Give me my brother back, you creep! | 把弟弟还给我 你这个变态 |
[25:32] | You said you didn’t start taking drugs until last year. | 你不是和我说 你去年才开始吸毒的吗 |
[25:34] | Yeah, well, I lied. | 是 我撒谎了 |
[25:36] | Your pills were the first drugs I ever took. | 你的止疼片就是我第一次嗑的药 |
[25:39] | Did you know about this? | 你知道这事吗 |
[25:40] | Stop! Stop blaming dad for everything. | 别说了 别把所有事都怪到爸爸头上 |
[25:42] | Are you implying this is my fault? | 你的意思是 这都是我的错吗 |
[25:44] | Yeah. Maybe I am. | 对 我就是这意思 |
[25:47] | Maybe I took them to see if you’d notice. | 也许我偷走药瓶就是想看看你会不会注意 |
[25:49] | If I’d notice? | 我会不会注意 |
[25:50] | God, you are so checked out. | 天呐 你从来就不在乎我们 |
[25:51] | I even thought about setting the house on fire once. | 我甚至都想一把火把房子烧了 |
[25:53] | I’d just had a hysterectomy! | 我当时才刚做完子宫切除手术 |
[25:55] | No! No, you’ve been like | 不 不是 你一直以来 |
[25:56] | this fake person behind a fake smile forever. | 都只是个满脸假笑的假人 |
[25:58] | I’ve done back flips trying to help you! | 我为了帮你已经是费尽心力 |
[26:02] | Do you know hard | 你知道在众人面前 |
[26:03] | it’s been keeping your addiction a secret from everyone? | 隐瞒你的毒瘾有多难吗 |
[26:05] | Why do you care about that? | 你为什么这么在意这些呢 |
[26:06] | You’re so concerned about appearances. | 你太在乎我们在外人眼中的形象了 |
[26:08] | It doesn’t matter! | 那一点都不重要 |
[26:09] | Are you so naive as to think that our daughter | 你真是太天真了 你以为大家都知道 |
[26:11] | could go to a good school and–and have a decent job, | 我们的女儿染上毒瘾的事后 |
[26:14] | when the world knows that she is a junkie? | 她还能读好的学校 有一份好的工作吗 |
[26:17] | I am trying to protect her future. | 我是努力地在为她的未来着想 |
[26:20] | Why don’t you try being her mother, | 你为什么不踏踏实实地当个妈妈呢 |
[26:23] | taking care of her now? | 现在就好好照顾她 |
[26:30] | We’re Agents Rossi and Jareau from the FBI. | 我们是联调局的罗西探员和洁婼探员 |
[26:33] | We need to talk to Darren Wilson. | 想找达伦·威尔森谈一谈 |
[26:35] | He’s not here. | 他不在 |
[26:36] | We were told he was working this shift. | 我们得知现在该是他值班 |
[26:39] | He didn’t show. I’m filling in. | 他没来 我只好替他了 |
[26:41] | Is Wilson absent a lot? | 威尔森经常旷工吗 |
[26:43] | What can I say? He’s a bad-ass kid | 要我说 他就是个混小子 |
[26:45] | who gets away with murder ’cause his uncle owns the joint. | 逍遥法外 就因为他叔叔权势遮天 |
[26:48] | Do you know this girl? You seen her around? | 你认识这女孩吗 在附近见过她吗 |
[26:50] | No, but I’ve seen that woman. | 没 但我见过那个女人 |
[26:53] | When? | 什么时候 |
[26:54] | Two weeks ago. She came in for a loan. | 两周前 她前来贷款 |
[26:56] | 5 Gs. I write it up. | 5千块 我登记的 |
[26:59] | And when was that loan due? | 贷款什么时候到期 |
[27:00] | Last friday. She didn’t pay it back. | 上周五 她没来还款 |
[27:05] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[27:08] | Rossi. | 罗西 |
[27:10] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[27:12] | The police just found the body of Vanessa Hall, | 警方刚刚发现瓦妮莎·霍尔的尸体 |
[27:15] | Braden Acklin’s tutor, | 她是布雷登·阿克林的家庭教师 |
[27:17] | dumped on route 32. | 被抛尸于32号公路 |
[27:59] | Cause of death is 9-millimeter gunshot to the chest. | 死因是被9毫米口径手枪击中胸部 |
[28:02] | Same as the other victims. | 和其他受害者一致 |
[28:03] | Seems to be our unsub’s weapon of choice. | 那似乎是嫌犯最爱的凶器 |
[28:05] | T.O.D. is less than 24 hours ago. | 死亡时间为24小时以内 |
[28:07] | Looks like she was bound at the wrist and ankles, premortem. | 她似乎在死前被捆绑过手腕和脚踝 |
[28:11] | Was she tortured? | 她被拷打过吗 |
[28:12] | No clear sign of it, | 没有明显的痕迹 |
[28:13] | but she has bruising and torn hair follicles | 但她身上有淤青和毛囊撕裂的现象 |
[28:15] | from fighting her assailant. | 是反抗袭击者造成的 |
[28:17] | There’s also motile semen present. | 她体内仍残存新鲜的精液 |
[28:19] | So it’s possible she was raped before she was killed. | 所以她可能在死前遭到强奸 |
[28:23] | We’ve sent a sample to the lab. | 已经送样去鉴证室了 |
[28:26] | You’re on speaker, Garcia. | 打开扬声器了 加西亚 |
[28:28] | I was just looking through Vanessa’s cell phone records, | 我查了瓦妮莎的电话记录 |
[28:30] | and she got a text message the night the Acklins were abducted. | 阿克林一家被绑当晚她收到过一条短信 |
[28:33] | Who was it from? | 谁发的 |
[28:34] | Ross Acklin. That’s Mike’s brother. | 罗素·阿克林 麦克的哥哥 |
[28:36] | You’ve already talked to him. | 你们已经跟他谈过话了 |
[28:39] | “Meet at the Red Rose Motel, room 8, 10 a.m.” | “红玫瑰旅馆见 8号房 上午10点” |
[28:42] | Were you sleeping with Vanessa? | 你和瓦妮莎上床了吗 |
[28:43] | No. | 没 |
[28:46] | But Mike was. | 是麦克 |
[28:48] | I was setting up a meeting for them. | 我帮他们安排约会 |
[28:51] | Why would you do that? | 为什么要这么做 |
[28:52] | He was worried that Debra would check his cell phone. | 他担心黛布拉查他的电话 |
[28:56] | I wouldn’t put it past her. | 我不惊奇她会做那种事 |
[28:58] | So you don’t like her very much. | 所以说你不怎么喜欢她 |
[29:00] | All she did was ride Mike about money | 她只会跟麦克上床诈他的钱 |
[29:01] | and spend it like crazy. | 再大手大脚地花出去 |
[29:03] | So you did him this big favor | 那么你帮他的忙 |
[29:05] | because you don’t care for his wife. | 是因为你不喜欢他的妻子 |
[29:06] | Look, I didn’t want to. Mikey begged me. | 我也不想 是麦克求我的 |
[29:08] | So why didn’t you mention any of this before? | 那你之前为何只字未提 |
[29:11] | It wasn’t relevant. | 那和案子没关系 |
[29:13] | I… | 我 |
[29:14] | I mean, lots of guys have affairs. | 有外遇的人多了 |
[29:17] | According to her roommate, | 她室友说 |
[29:18] | Vanessa went to the Red Rose Motel and was never seen again. | 瓦妮莎去红玫瑰旅馆之后就再也没回去 |
[29:21] | If Mike was already missing, | 如果麦克已经失踪了 |
[29:22] | you’re the only one who knew she was there. | 你是唯一知道她行踪的人 |
[29:24] | What, you think I killed her? | 什么 你认为我杀了她 |
[29:26] | Maybe you killed them all. | 也许你把他们都杀了 |
[29:27] | Mike had a family. He had a young girlfriend. | 麦克有家庭 有年轻女友 |
[29:30] | As far as I can tell, you have no one. | 据我所知 这些你都没有 |
[29:31] | Maybe he had everything, you had nothing. | 也许他拥有一切 而你一无所有 |
[29:33] | Maybe you raped Vanessa before you killed her. | 也许是你对瓦妮莎先奸后杀 |
[29:34] | I’ve been harassing the police, | 是我求着警察 |
[29:37] | trying to get them to investigate. | 让他们着手调查 |
[29:39] | Why would I do that if I were guilty? | 我有罪的话 为什么要那么做 |
[29:50] | The semen analysis came back. | 精液分析结果出来了 |
[29:51] | It matches a DNA sample from Mike Acklin | 和我们在麦克·阿克林家里 |
[29:54] | we picked up at his house. | 搜到的他的DNA匹配 |
[29:59] | No. You know what? | 不 你猜怎么着 |
[30:01] | I refuse to be your scapegoat anymore, Mackenzie. | 你别想再拿我当替罪羊了 麦肯齐 |
[30:03] | I did not cause your problems. | 你的问题不是我造成的 |
[30:05] | Of course not, mom, because you are so perfect. | 当然不是了 妈 你多完美啊 |
[30:07] | Stop. Just stop it. Both of you, stop, stop. | 别吵了 别吵了 你们两个都别吵了 |
[30:13] | We don’t know what he’s done to Braden. | 我们不知道他对布雷登做了什么 |
[30:15] | Why are we here? He told us to ask ourselves that. | 为什么我们会在这里 他让我们问自己 |
[30:21] | Maybe it is my fault. I… | 也许是我的错 我 |
[30:24] | I’ve been an inadequate husband and father, | 我没能当个好丈夫和好父亲 |
[30:27] | I admit that. | 我承认 |
[30:30] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[30:33] | I’m so sorry. | 真的很抱歉 |
[30:35] | I’m sorry, too, dad. | 我也很抱歉 爸爸 |
[30:37] | Is this what you want?! | 这是你想要的吗 |
[30:41] | To watch us break down? | 看着我们崩溃 |
[30:44] | Darren? | 达伦 |
[30:46] | Darren! | 达伦 |
[30:52] | So, Debra Acklin borrows 5 grand from a loan shark, | 黛布拉·阿克林借了五千块的高利贷 |
[30:56] | which she should have paid back 5 days ago. | 她应该在五天前归还这笔钱 |
[30:58] | Talk about asking to get murdered. | 那简直是请人来杀她 |
[31:00] | Yeah, but if this was about the money, | 对 但如果是为了钱 |
[31:02] | why did the unsub kill the tutor? | 为什么嫌犯要杀那个家教 |
[31:04] | That’s a good question. I mean, | 问得好 |
[31:05] | how does this relate to the Yamadas? | 这和山田家有什么关系呢 |
[31:06] | The fact is, both families | 事实是 两家人 |
[31:07] | had more problems than they were letting on. | 都有些没公开的问题 |
[31:09] | Which the unsub was privy to, | 而嫌犯知情 |
[31:10] | otherwise why murder the tutor? | 不然为什么要杀那个家教呢 |
[31:13] | The unsub knew about the affair. | 不明嫌犯知道丈夫有外遇 |
[31:15] | And John Yamada was made to look like a family annihilator. | 而且制造出约翰·山田杀了全家的假象 |
[31:18] | It’s a way of shaming him, forcing him to take responsibility. | 那是羞辱他的方式 逼他承担起责任 |
[31:20] | He wasn’t jealous of the families, he was angry at them, | 他对这些家庭不是嫉妒 而是愤怒 |
[31:23] | making them pay a price for their mistakes. | 要让他们为自己犯下的错付出代价 |
[31:25] | And he would use anyone in the family’s periphery to do so. | 他还会利用家人的熟人来达到目的 |
[31:28] | We should see if any recent homicides are connected to the Yamadas. | 我们应该找找最近和山田家相关的谋杀案 |
[31:31] | So this guy was doing more than stalking them online. | 那么这个人就不止在网上追踪他们 |
[31:33] | He knew their secrets. But how? | 他知道他们的秘密 但怎么知道的呢 |
[31:37] | You have a choice, Debra. | 给你个选择 黛布拉 |
[31:39] | You can save him or you can have the money. | 你可以救他 也可以得到那笔钱 |
[31:43] | Think about it. | 考虑一下 |
[31:44] | Mom–mom, you have to save him. | 妈妈 你得救他 |
[31:47] | Why? | 为什么 |
[31:49] | Why should I? | 我为什么要救他呢 |
[31:51] | He is the reason that you got hooked on pot | 你吸大麻和可卡因都是因为他 |
[31:54] | – No. – and cocaine and god knows what else. | -不 -天知道他还带你做了些什么 |
[31:56] | No, no, no, mom, it’s not like that. | 不不不 妈妈 不是这样的 |
[31:57] | Please, I love him. | 求求你了 我爱他 |
[31:58] | You love him? Mackenzie, he’s a lowlife. | 你爱他 麦肯齐 他是个卑鄙小人 |
[32:01] | He’s a lowlife and I despise him. | 他是个卑鄙小人 我鄙视他 |
[32:03] | No. I don’t have to think about it. I’ll take the money. | 不 不需要考虑了 我选择拿钱 |
[32:05] | No! No, mom, please, you can’t, you can’t! | 不 妈妈 求求你 你不能这样 |
[32:07] | Remember, you’re choosing the money over someone’s son. | 记住 你选择金钱而放弃别人儿子的性命 |
[32:11] | – I don’t care. – Mom, mommy! | -我不在乎 -妈妈 |
[32:13] | No, no, I’m doing us all a favor. | 不 我是在帮我们大家 |
[32:16] | Darren, no! No! | 达伦 不 不 |
[32:18] | I’m gonna save us. I’m doing us all a favor. | 我们会没事的 我是在帮大家 |
[32:21] | Debra Acklin definitely had a shopping compulsion. | 黛布拉·阿克林绝对是个购物狂 |
[32:25] | Lots of pricey handbags and designer clothes | 一堆昂贵的手提包和名牌衣服 |
[32:27] | with the tags still on them. | 标签还没拆 |
[32:31] | Well, the bed’s made, but it’s uneven. | 床是铺好的 但是却不平整 |
[32:34] | Only one person’s been sleeping here. | 这床只有一个人睡 |
[32:35] | My guess is it’s Debra. | 我猜是黛布拉 |
[32:37] | That would explain the pillow and the blankets | 这就能解释麦克办公室里为何会有 |
[32:38] | down in Mike’s office. | 枕头和毯子了 |
[32:40] | Rossi, this house was built in the seventies, right? | 罗西 这房子是70年代盖的吧 |
[32:42] | Looks like it to me. | 我觉得是 |
[32:44] | But the interior’s been remodeled. | 不过内部重新装修过 |
[32:47] | And I’d say within the last few years. | 而且我敢说是最近几年的事 |
[33:02] | It’s a powerline network adaptor. | 有个电线网络适配器 |
[33:03] | That’s an odd place for the internet. | 这里竟然有网 真诡异 |
[33:06] | Not if you’re John Yamada | 如果你是约翰·山田 |
[33:07] | and you’re camped out here. | 又在此野营的话 就不奇怪了 |
[33:15] | Look at this. | 看这个 |
[33:16] | Point spreads for NFL games. | 橄榄球比赛的分差 |
[33:18] | John was gambling the family money away. | 约翰赌光了家里的钱 |
[33:22] | Hey, Morgan. | 喂 摩根 |
[33:24] | Same here. | 情况一样 |
[33:25] | Parents sleeping in different beds. | 父母分房睡 |
[33:28] | Was this house remodeled? | 这个房子重新装修过吗 |
[33:29] | It’s a Tudor Revival house, | 这是都铎复兴风格的房子 |
[33:30] | which means it was built in the 1940s. | 也就是说它建于20世纪40年代 |
[33:32] | But I see hardware fixtures from the 1980s, | 但是我看到有20世纪80年代的家具装置 |
[33:35] | composite window moldings from 2000– | 组合窗的样式是2000年的 |
[33:36] | That would be yes. | 是的 重装过 |
[33:38] | Yeah, let me see. | 让我看一下 |
[33:51] | Well, I’ll be. | 我会的 |
[34:20] | There were cameras everywhere, | 房子里到处都是摄像头 |
[34:22] | mainly in the lighting wells and vents. | 主要装在采光井和通风孔里 |
[34:25] | They did renovations, | 房子都进行了翻新 |
[34:26] | so it could have been a contractor. | 所以可能是建筑承包商干的 |
[34:28] | It’d be easy for someone with that kind of access | 利用工作之便 |
[34:31] | to set up a surveillance system. | 来安装监视系统很容易 |
[34:32] | And contractors are people you can ignore | 而且是那种即使在房子里待着 |
[34:34] | after they’ve been in your house for a while. | 也不会引起怀疑的人 |
[34:37] | You’re on speaker, Penelope. | 佩内洛普 我开扬声器了 |
[34:38] | Your theory is confirmed. | 你的推测是对的 |
[34:40] | The Yamadas remodeled their house in 2009, | 山田家在2009年重新装修了房子 |
[34:42] | the Acklins in 2010. | 阿克林家是在2010年 |
[34:43] | Same general contractor? | 是同一个总承包商吗 |
[34:45] | Uh, negative. Two different generals, | 不是 不同的总承包商 |
[34:46] | some of the same subs– | 有几个建筑工人是相同的 |
[34:47] | Hockney drywall, | 霍克尼负责墙壁装修 |
[34:48] | A.R. electrical, | 亚·李负责电路改造 |
[34:50] | Milman and sons flooring… | 密尔曼和他儿子负责地板装修 |
[34:52] | A.R. electrical. | 改造电路的亚·李 |
[34:54] | One of the contractors | 在建筑工地发现斯科特·山田尸体的 |
[34:56] | who found Scott Yamada’s body at the construction site was Arthur Rykov. | 其中一个承包商就叫亚瑟·李可夫 |
[35:00] | – We need an address, Garcia. – Here it comes. | -给我们地址 加西亚 -发过去了 |
[35:04] | Come on, where are you? I gave you my answer. | 你在哪 我给了你答案 |
[35:06] | Where is my money? | 我的钱呢 |
[35:08] | Isn’t the more important question, “Where is my son?” | 难道更重要的问题不是”我儿子在哪”吗 |
[35:12] | What? | 什么 |
[35:14] | Where is he? | 他在哪 |
[35:15] | You give us back Braden, you son of a bitch! | 把布雷登还给我们 你个杂种 |
[35:21] | Mommy? | 妈妈 |
[35:22] | Daddy? | 爸爸 |
[35:23] | Braden. Braden… | 布雷登 布雷登 |
[35:26] | What the hell is this? | 这到底是怎么回事 |
[35:27] | I’m just confirming the choice you made, | 我只是在确认你的选择 |
[35:30] | the money instead of your son’s life. | 要钱而不要你儿子的命 |
[35:33] | What? | 什么 |
[35:35] | Braden. | 布雷登 |
[35:43] | Braden. | 布雷登 |
[35:45] | No! | 不要啊 |
[35:49] | I never said that I would kill my son. | 我从没说过要我儿子死 |
[35:51] | You were willing to kill someone’s son. | 你愿意杀死别人的儿子 |
[35:54] | Does it matter which one? | 是谁的儿子还重要吗 |
[35:55] | Just tell us what you want and you can have it! | 告诉我们你想要什么 都给你 |
[35:58] | No, I don’t want the money. I’m so sorry. | 我不要钱了 对不起 |
[36:01] | I made a terrible mistake. Please. | 我犯了个大错 求求你 |
[36:02] | Please don’t kill my little Braden. Please… | 求你不要杀我的小布雷登 求你了 |
[36:06] | No! | 不 |
[36:10] | Arthur Rykov, 46. Never married, | 亚瑟·李可夫 46岁 一直未婚 |
[36:12] | lives alone on a 10-acre ranch. | 独居在一块10英亩的农场上 |
[36:15] | He had a brush with the law when he was 16, | 16岁的时候犯过点事 |
[36:17] | and that’s where we know most of our info on him. | 关于他 我们能查到的就这么多 |
[36:19] | What happened when he was 16? | 他16岁的时候怎么了 |
[36:21] | He was questioned by police regarding an assault | 他因涉嫌袭击学校的一位老师 |
[36:23] | on a teacher at his school. | 而被警察问话 |
[36:25] | After his mother died, he was raised | 母亲死后 |
[36:26] | by his strict Russian Orthodox father, | 他就由严厉的俄罗斯东正教信徒父亲抚养 |
[36:29] | who saw his son as an obstacle to his religious devotion. | 父亲视他为拖油瓶 妨碍了自己献身宗教 |
[36:33] | Rykov says he fell in love | 李可夫说他爱上了 |
[36:35] | with the perfect family across the street. | 对街的美满家庭 |
[36:39] | He watched them for years, | 多年来一直观察着他们 |
[36:41] | imagined he was one of them. | 想象自己是其中一员 |
[36:44] | Until the day he saw the teacher | 直到有一天 他看到老师 |
[36:47] | kissing the father in her car. | 和那家的父亲在车里接吻 |
[36:51] | So Rykov attacked the teacher. | 所以李可夫就袭击了那个老师 |
[36:53] | He denied it. | 他否认了 |
[36:54] | Police never found any conclusive evidence, so… | 警察也没发现确凿证据 所以… |
[36:56] | So a 16-year-old boy takes revenge on a teacher | 所以一个16岁的男孩报复了老师 |
[36:58] | for ruining his perfect family. | 因为她毁了自己心目中的美满家庭 |
[37:00] | So he’s been looking for another one to replace them all this time? | 所以他一直在找其他美满家庭来替代吗 |
[37:04] | If we’re here because of me, | 如果大家是因为我而被关在这里 |
[37:06] | I will take full responsibility. | 我会负全责的 |
[37:09] | Are you changing your mind? | 你改变主意了吗 |
[37:11] | Yes! | 是的 |
[37:12] | That can be done. | 那倒是也行 |
[37:14] | But every choice has a consequence. | 但是选了就要承担后果 |
[37:16] | I’ll do anything. | 让我做什么都行 |
[37:18] | There’s a key taped under the bar. | 吧台下面粘着一把钥匙 |
[37:26] | Under the stereo is a locked cabinet. | 在立体音响下面有个锁着的橱柜 |
[37:28] | Open it. | 把它打开 |
[37:33] | Open the box inside. | 打开里面的盒子 |
[37:35] | Open it. | 打开 |
[37:41] | If you all kill yourselves now, | 如果你们现在集体自杀 |
[37:44] | you can save Braden. | 布雷登还有一线生机 |
[37:50] | What kind of sick game are you playing? | 你这玩的是什么变态游戏 |
[37:53] | This isn’t a game. This is life. | 这不是游戏 而是生活 |
[37:56] | You all turned it into a game. | 是你们把它变成了游戏 |
[37:57] | No! No, we didn’t! | 不 不 我们没有 |
[38:00] | You gambled everything you had, for what? | 你们置幸福美满的家庭于不顾 为了什么 |
[38:02] | A little excitement? | 就为那一点点刺激吗 |
[38:05] | Everyone goes through stuff like this. | 大家都经历着这样的事情 |
[38:07] | We’re–we’re human beings. | 我们 我们是常人 |
[38:09] | Things happen! | 这种事很平常 |
[38:10] | No, things don’t just happen. | 不 事出皆有因 |
[38:14] | You made choices. | 你们做了选择 |
[38:16] | The wrong choices. | 错误的选择 |
[38:23] | Rykov didn’t have the social skills to create his own family. | 李可夫没有社交能力 无法组建自己的家庭 |
[38:26] | Well, there’s no such thing as a perfect family. | 世上没有完美家庭这么一说 |
[38:28] | It’s a childhood fantasy. | 那只是童年幻想 |
[38:30] | Maybe he thinks he can fix them. | 或许他认为自己可以修复他们的关系 |
[38:31] | That’s why he kidnaps them. | 所以才绑架了他们 |
[38:32] | But when he fails, he has no choice but to kill them. | 但一旦失败 他就只能杀了他们 |
[38:34] | But why start now? Why in his mid-40s? | 但为何现在才开始 他都40多岁了 |
[38:36] | He needed a remote location to carry out his fantasies. | 他需要个偏远的地方来实现他的幻想 |
[38:39] | Right you are, girl wonder. | 说对了 聪明丫头 |
[38:41] | It looks like he saved up for the place, | 貌似他为了那个地方而存钱 |
[38:43] | bought it two years ago, paid all cash. | 两年前买下 全额现金付款 |
[38:46] | Hey, the Yamadas were about to send their daughter | 山田家本来要把女儿送去 |
[38:48] | to a boarding school in Ohio. | 俄亥俄的一家寄宿学校 |
[38:49] | That must have been the trigger. | 那一定就是导火索 |
[38:50] | He had to kidnap the family while they were all still together. | 他必须趁全家人还在一起的时候绑架他们 |
[38:54] | What have I done? | 我做了什么 |
[38:56] | I drove you all away. | 我把你们都疏远了 |
[38:57] | This is all my fault. | 都是我的错 |
[38:58] | No. How is killing ourselves the right choice? | 不 自杀怎么可能是明智之举 |
[39:01] | It doesn’t make any sense. | 简直是无稽之谈 |
[39:03] | If you truly loved each other, | 如果你们真心深爱对方 |
[39:05] | you would die for each other. | 就会愿意为对方付出生命 |
[39:07] | Who are you? Why do you care how much we love each other? | 你是谁 为什么要关心我们有多爱对方 |
[39:10] | Because a family is a precious gift | 因为家庭是宝贵的恩赐 |
[39:13] | you can’t take for granted. | 你们应该感恩 |
[39:15] | Do it, Mike. | 动手吧 麦克 |
[39:16] | Do it, mike. | 动手吧 麦克 |
[39:18] | Do it now. | 现在就动手 |
[39:31] | Do it. | 开枪吧 |
[39:44] | I can’t. I can’t. | 我做不到 做不到 |
[39:46] | I won’t kill my wife and child. | 我不会杀自己的妻儿 |
[39:49] | You won’t save Braden? | 你不救布雷登了吗 |
[39:50] | Please. He’s the only one of us who’s innocent. | 求你了 他是我们当中唯一无辜的人 |
[39:54] | Please. | 求你了 |
[39:55] | No, I won’t choose. I won’t choose. | 不 我不选 我不选 |
[39:57] | I love you all. | 我爱你们 |
[40:07] | There was another family before you | 在你们之前还有一家人 |
[40:08] | who wouldn’t die for each other, | 不愿为彼此牺牲 |
[40:10] | so they didn’t deserve a chance at happiness. | 所以他们不配获得幸福 |
[40:16] | No! | 不要 |
[40:20] | FBI. Show me your hands. | 联调局 举起手来 |
[40:24] | FBI! Back away from her. | 联调局 离她远点 |
[40:27] | Sir, back away. Let me help her. | 先生 退后 让我来救她 |
[40:31] | I shot myself. | 我朝自己开了枪 |
[40:33] | Stand up. | 站起来 |
[40:37] | They needed to appreciate what they had. | 他们需要感恩自己已经拥有的 |
[40:44] | There’s no blood. | 没出血 |
[40:51] | It’s loaded with blanks. | 全是空弹 |
[40:58] | Mommy! | 妈妈 |
[41:00] | Arthur Rykov, | 亚瑟·李可夫 |
[41:02] | you’re under arrest. | 你被捕了 |
[41:14] | There you go. | 快过去吧 |
[41:16] | Braden! | 布雷登 |
[41:23] | You know, there was an automatic weapon hidden in the wall. | 墙里藏有自动武器 |
[41:26] | Rykov could have killed the family anytime. | 李可夫可以随时杀了这一家人 |
[41:29] | I doubt if he would have let them go. | 我不认为他会放了他们 |
[41:33] | “One of the deep secrets of life | 人生一大奥秘在于 |
[41:35] | is that all that is really worth doing | 真正值得的事 |
[41:37] | is what we do for others.” | 是为他人付出 |
[41:40] | Lewis Carroll. | 路易斯·卡罗 |
[41:47] | Hello, family. | 欢迎回家 亲人们 |
[41:49] | I would just like to say that I love each and every one of you, | 我只想说我爱你们每一个人 |
[41:52] | even you, Dr. Alex Blake. | 也包括你 艾丽克斯·布莱克博士 |
[41:53] | It’s a new love, but still. | 虽然这份爱刚刚启程 但我真的爱你 |
[41:55] | And I am never going to take any of you for granted ever. | 并且我永远不会忽略你们 |
[41:57] | Ohh. We love you, too, Penelope. | 我们也爱你 佩内洛普 |
[42:00] | Thank you. Now hug me. | 谢谢 快抱抱我 |
[42:02] | Ok. | 好 |
[42:03] | Does this mean we get drinks every time we come home? | 这是不是表示我们每次回来都有饮料喝了 |
[42:05] | We will discuss it when you hug me. | 你抱我的时候我们再讨论 |
[42:07] | You’re too sweet, baby girl. | 你太贴心了 亲爱的 |
[42:09] | – Cheers. – Cheers. | -干杯 -干杯 |
[42:13] | The director’s been named new head of acquisitions at the museum, | 董事任命了博物馆的新任并购主管 |
[42:16] | so that’s why there’s an opening at the gallery– | 所以画廊才搞了个开幕式 |
[42:17] | You’re taking this job. | 你接了这份工作吧 |
[42:19] | Could you be a little less enthusiastic? | 你能别这么积极吗 |
[42:21] | – It’s in New York. – But it’s a great opportunity. | -要去纽约工作啊 -但这是个好机会 |
[42:23] | But I probably skipped the step | 但我可能直接跳过了 |
[42:24] | where you want me to ask you to stay. | 你希望我挽留你的这一步 |
[42:29] | Ok, Mr. Profiler, what else am I thinking? | 好吧 侧写师先生 我还有什么想法 |
[42:32] | Oh, I have no idea what you’re thinking, | 我不知道你在想什么 |
[42:34] | but I think it would be inconsiderate | 但我觉得如果不考虑什么对你是最好的 |
[42:37] | to not think what was best for you. | 就太自私了 |
[42:42] | But I feel like this is the start of good-bye. | 但我觉得我们像是在告别 |
[42:44] | I may get my heart broken. | 我可能要心碎了 |
[42:45] | You’re not gonna get rid of me that easily. | 你才不会这么容易就摆脱我 |
[42:48] | What are you saying? | 什么意思 |
[42:49] | New York is a train ride away. | 一趟火车就坐到纽约了 |
[42:51] | I can be there every chance I have. | 我一有时间就可以去 |
[42:55] | You really think we can pull it off? | 你真的觉得我们可以克服困难吗 |
[42:57] | Sure. Why not? | 当然 有何不可 |
[43:07] | My 2:00 just canceled. | 我两点钟那班车取消了 |
[43:09] | I got a train schedule at my house. | 我家里有张列车时刻表 |
[43:11] | You want to take a look at it? | 你想去看看吗 |
[43:13] | I think we have to. | 当然得去 |
[43:18] | *I will be the one who loves you the most.* | *最爱你的那个人是我* |