Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

犯罪心理(Criminal Minds)第7季第16集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 犯罪心理(Criminal Minds)第7季第16集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:03] Jeez, I hope you’re training for something, 天啊 你应该是在为什么事情训练吧
[00:06] or do you just do sprints for fun? 还是只是觉得冲刺跑好玩
[00:07] I’m trying to do this triathlon in February. 我在为二月份的铁人三项做准备
[00:09] Oh, yeah. The FBI one. 对 联邦调查局那个
[00:11] What’s her name? 她叫什么
[00:12] – Beth. – I like it. -贝丝 -好名字
[00:13] Ok, Rossi, out with it. 好了 罗西 快说吧
[00:15] Is Hotch dating? 霍奇是不是在约会
[00:17] I don’t know. 不知道
[00:19] So, I was reading that you 我最近读了篇文章
[00:20] shouldn’t train the week before the race. 说运动员在比赛前一周应该停止训练
[00:21] So…this might be it. 所以可能就到今天了
[00:24] What are we gonna do about that? 那我们怎么做呢
[00:25] Well, I think we should do something. 我们确实应该”做”点什么
[00:27] You know, race day’s almost here. 你知道吧 马上就到赛跑日了
[00:29] You’ll need a new excuse to see her. 你需要个新借口去找她
[00:31] It’s been handled. 已经搞定了
[00:33] Attaboy. 棒
[00:56] I want you so bad. 我真的好想要你
[00:58] What are you waiting for? 那还等什么
[01:11] Still not feeling it? 还没感觉吗
[01:13] Just keep trying. Just keep trying. Come on. 再试试 再试试 来
[01:23] This isn’t working. 这样行不通啊
[01:28] Maybe you’re just not in the mood. 可能你不在状态吧
[01:31] Just give me 5 more minutes. 再试五分钟吧
[01:35] Come on. Really? 得了 你确定吗
[01:37] Look, I’ve done it before. 我以前也做过
[01:40] I can do it. It works. 我可以 没问题的
[01:42] Relax. I’m not saying you’re broken. 放松点 我没说你不行
[01:45] It happens. Don’t worry about it. 有时候就是会这样 别介意
[01:48] I already paid for the night. 我已经付了过夜费了
[01:51] Yeah, I know, but, honestly, 我知道 但说实话
[01:54] what’s gonna happen now 几个小时前还没
[01:55] that hasn’t happened in the last couple of hours? “发生”的事 难道现在就会突然发生吗
[01:58] Come on. I just want to try one more thing. 来吧 我还有一件想试的事情
[02:35] Thanks. 谢谢
[02:37] One chai tea. 你的chai茶
[02:39] Now, correct me if I’m wrong, 我说错就纠正我
[02:40] but chai means tea. 不过chai就是印度语的”茶”吧
[02:42] So I just ordered you a– 所以我帮你点了杯…
[02:43] A tea tea. 茶茶
[02:45] So, wait a minute. There’s a chance you’re gonna 对了 这周末你有可能会
[02:48] be out on a case this weekend? 出去执行任务吧
[02:50] Probably a good chance. 很有可能
[02:51] What if you don’t make it back in time? 要是赶不回来怎么办
[02:52] I’ll just have to do another race. 那就只好参加另一场比赛了
[02:54] But you trained for this one. 但你是为了这场比赛训练的啊
[02:55] I know. I’ll just have to do the next one. 是啊 但是没办法嘛
[02:58] Maybe I’ll do yours. 也许会去参加你那场
[02:59] But you trained so hard. 但你训练得那么努力
[03:01] I know. All for nothing. 我知道 都白费了
[03:03] Yeah, too bad nothing good came of it. 是啊 辛苦都付诸流水了
[03:08] Um, well, assuming you do make it back, 假如你能赶得回来
[03:12] I’d really like to be there, you know. 我很愿意去给你加油
[03:14] To see me collapse at the finish line. 看我冲过终点线
[03:15] I want that moment. I do. 我想去看 真的
[03:18] I know Jack’s gonna be there, so… 我知道杰克会去 所以…
[03:20] That’s fine. 没关系
[03:22] I’d love for you to meet him. 我挺想让你们见个面
[03:27] Great. 太好了
[03:33] Oh, you’re not playing around. 没出去玩啊
[03:35] Mm. Will’s away all week, 威尔整周都要出差
[03:37] so I am pulling double duty with Henry. 我得上班外加照顾亨利
[03:40] Please tell me we are still on for Saturday night, 我们周六晚上的活动不会取消吧
[03:42] because I have had it circled 我可是在23天半前
[03:43] on my calendar for the last 23 1/2 days, 就在日历上天天数日子了
[03:45] which apparently, from the look of you, you did not. 但很显然 你的表情说明你都不期待
[03:47] Garcia paid good money for those salsa lessons. 加西亚花了很多钱去上了舞蹈课
[03:51] I’ll get a sitter. 我会找个保姆
[03:52] Let’s get started. 开始吧
[03:53] Ok. Atlanta Field Office has a serial on their hands. 是 亚特兰大分局来了个连环杀手案
[03:57] Two prostitutes stabbed and staged in the last two weeks. 近两周内 两个妓女被捅死并摆好姿势
[03:59] Atlanta’s crime rate 亚特兰大地区的犯罪率
[04:01] has skyrocketed over the past few years. 在近几年不断攀升
[04:02] Especially the proliferation of solicited sex 特别是招妓人数的上升
[04:04] and drug use in the downtown district. 和在闹市区吸毒的普遍
[04:05] Maybe this guy thinks he’s cleaning up the city. 也许这家伙认为他在净化城市
[04:07] It’s rare for an unsub 针对妓女作案的不明嫌犯中
[04:08] who targets prostitutes to pose the bodies. 很少有为被害妓女摆姿势的
[04:11] Means of disposal usually 弃尸的方法往往能
[04:12] reflects how the person feels towards them. 反映出凶手对被害人的看法
[04:15] It looks like he didn’t think poorly of his victims. 看起来他并不很鄙视这些人
[04:17] Even kept them dressed. 她们的衣服也没被脱掉
[04:18] He could be filled with remorse. 也许他感到愧疚
[04:20] The arms are folded, the bodies are laid to rest 她们的手臂被叠放 尸体被平放在
[04:21] in a quiet park outside the city. Maybe he knew them. 郊区一个安静的公园里 也许他认识她们
[04:23] It could be personal. 可能是私人恩怨
[04:25] There’s a lot of rage in these kills. 杀害手法透露出他的愤怒
[04:26] Multiple stab wounds. 多处刺伤
[04:28] What about sexual violations? 被害人有被性侵吗
[04:29] No. The M.E.’s report says 没有 法医检验报告显示
[04:30] there’s no evidence of sexual activity before death. 被害人死亡前没有进行过性行为
[04:33] So what’s he doing with them? 那他找她们都干嘛了
[04:34] That’s what we need to find out. 这就是我们要查明的
[05:22] A Family Affair 家家有本难念的经
[05:27] Eckhart Tolle said, 艾克哈特·托勒说过
[05:28] “Where there is anger, there is always pain underneath.” 但凡怒火 必藏痛苦
[05:33] Both of the victims had $250 on them 两名被害人身上
[05:35] when they were found. 都发现了250美元
[05:37] Why wouldn’t the unsub take that? 为什么不明嫌犯没把钱拿走
[05:38] It’s a lot to pass up. Money must not be on his mind. 这可不算小数目 他在乎的一定不是钱
[05:41] Dumping the bodies certainly is. 但他一定在乎弃尸这件事
[05:43] He chose two different parks outside of Atlanta. 他选择了亚特兰大两个不同的郊区公园
[05:44] The parks are 15 miles apart and 40 minutes from the city. 它们距市区15英里 40分钟路程
[05:47] It speaks to his comfort zone. 这划出了他的舒适地带
[05:49] Or he didn’t want to return to the same location 或许他只是不想去同一片区域
[05:50] and risk getting recognized. 怕被别人认出来
[05:52] Hey, guys, I hate to be the messenger of sad things, 伙计们 我不想总传达坏消息
[05:54] but yet another body has been discovered 但是又有了一具尸体
[05:56] by some joggers at yet another park. 在另一个公园被慢跑者们发现了
[05:57] Her name’s Rebecca Moore, and get this– 她名叫丽贝卡·摩尔 还有
[05:59] a missing persons report was filed on her. 有人申报了她的失踪
[06:01] Well, how long was she missing? 她失踪多久了
[06:02] 36 hours. 36小时
[06:03] Who filed it? 谁申报的
[06:05] Her friend Allyson Parker. 她的朋友艾莉森·帕克
[06:06] Prentiss, you and JJ find out from Allyson 潘提斯 你和小洁去问问艾莉森
[06:08] if she has any insight on why Rebecca was targeted. 看她知不知道为何丽贝卡会成为目标
[06:11] Morgan and Reid, go to the disposal site, 摩根和里德去弃尸点看看
[06:12] and Dave and I will set up at the field office. 我和戴夫去亚特兰大分局
[06:19] Where have you been? 你去哪了
[06:20] Out. 出去了
[06:21] Did you pick up the milk? 去买牛奶了吗
[06:23] No. 没有
[06:24] He likes milk with his pancakes. 他喜欢就着牛奶吃薄饼
[06:27] Sorry. 对不起
[06:28] Sorry. It’s not gonna make it magically appear, now, is it? 对不起有用吗 能把牛奶变出来吗
[06:35] I made your favorites. 我做了你最爱吃的
[06:38] And I know you like a little oil in the pan 我知道你喜欢少放油
[06:40] so the edges are crispy. 这样薄饼边缘会脆脆的
[06:45] I considered making you scrambled eggs, 我也想了要不要给你做炒蛋
[06:47] but with that whole recall and everything, 但怕会勾起以前的回忆
[06:49] I figured pancakes are a safer bet. 我就觉得还是做薄饼好一点
[06:52] How are they? 好吃吗
[07:05] You need to eat. 你得多吃点
[07:06] Erika will be here any minute. 艾丽卡随时可能过来
[07:08] Oh, I’d like to have her for dinner. 我想请她来家里吃晚饭
[07:11] How’s tomorrow? 明天怎么样
[07:19] Sweetheart. Sweetheart! 亲爱的 亲爱的
[07:21] You haven’t taken your vitamins. 你还没吃维他命呢
[07:25] Those aren’t vitamins. 这些才不是维他命
[07:28] Donald. 唐纳德
[07:41] Hi. I’m Agent Brooks. 你们好 我是布鲁克斯探员
[07:43] Thanks for getting here so fast. 谢谢你们这么快就赶来了
[07:44] This guy’s not taking a break. 这个家伙一点都不歇着
[07:46] Now 3 victims in two weeks? 两周内就有了三个被害人
[07:48] I thought there was supposed to be a cooling-off period. 我本以为会有个冷却期呢
[07:50] His recovery time is decreasing. 他的恢复期越来越短
[07:52] What’s that about? 这代表什么
[07:53] It’s hard to say. 很难说
[07:54] Well, I hope we catch him before there’s another. 希望我们能在下一个被害人出现前抓到他
[07:56] – Is your M.E. close? – I can get you a ride. -你们的法医实验室远吗 -我能载你们去
[07:59] We’re picking up Rebecca Moore’s body now. 我们正在把丽贝卡·摩尔的尸体运回来
[08:11] Why didn’t you say anything at breakfast? 吃早餐的时候你怎么不说话
[08:14] He won’t listen to me. 他不会听我的
[08:15] So I have to be the bad guy 那就得我一个人当坏人吗
[08:17] while you just watch, or are you gonna sit there 你就干看着 要不就一脸傻相地
[08:18] like a lump on a log with that stupid look on your face? 坐在那里不声不响
[08:22] Linda, I don’t want to do this right now. 琳达 我现在不想谈这些
[08:23] Oh, you think I do? When I am trying 你以为我就想谈啊
[08:25] to give Jeffrey his pills, I need you to back me up. 让杰弗瑞吃药时 我需要你的援手
[08:27] Is that understood? 明白吗
[08:29] Look at me. 看着我
[08:35] We both know what happens when he goes off his medication. 我们都清楚他不吃药的后果
[08:48] So he parks in the road and 就是说他把车停在路边
[08:49] then carries the body, what? 把尸体搬了…多远
[08:52] Fifty two point six yards. 52.6码远
[08:55] So he’s gonna be in great shape. 可见他一定身强体壮
[08:57] You know, more often than not, prostitute are 多数的妓女是在她们的
[08:59] murdered and dumped in the same area that they work. 工作区域被谋杀和弃尸的
[09:01] So then why take the time to 那不明嫌犯为什么要花时间
[09:02] drive extra 40 miles outside the city? 把她们带到离市区40英里的地方呢
[09:04] Maybe he’s already up here. He picks them up downtown, 可能本来就在这 他先在市中心接被害人
[09:06] takes them to a secondary location, 再把她们带到另一地点
[09:07] kills them, and gets rid of the body as fast as possible. 杀害她们 并尽快弃尸
[09:10] Which means he lives nearby, in the suburbs. 也就是说 他住在这附近 住在郊区
[09:12] With 76,728 other people. 和其他76728人一起
[09:18] Your mum’s so sweet. 你妈妈人真好
[09:19] She invited me to dinner tomorrow. 她邀请我明晚来你家吃饭了
[09:21] Wanted to know if I was a vegetarian. 还问我是不是素食主义者
[09:25] That’s great. 很好
[09:26] Now just give me one more set. 再做一组吧
[09:27] How about I give you two more? 再做两组怎么样
[09:29] Oh, really? 你确定
[09:31] Well, you want me to stop? 你想我停下了吗
[09:32] No, no, no. Keep going. 不不 继续吧
[09:35] Now, this is one that I want you to keep up 当你朋友来看你的时候
[09:36] for when your friends come over. 我就想让你保持这种状态
[09:38] Just remember that the bigger the challenge, 要记得 吃得苦中苦
[09:39] the better the resistance. 方为人上人
[09:41] Nobody really comes by anymore. 没有人会来看我了
[09:44] Really? 真的吗
[09:45] Yeah, I mean, they did at first, 是啊 他们刚开始会来
[09:47] but once they went away to school, nobody looked back. 但他们去上大学后 就不会想这些旧事了
[09:52] You know, sometimes friends, 你知道 很多时候
[09:54] they don’t know how to handle it. 朋友们不太会处理这种事情
[09:56] They’re afraid that they’re gonna say the wrong thing. 他们怕说错话 惹你伤心
[09:58] Yeah. 是啊
[09:59] Don’t worry, though. I’m gonna keep you warmed up 不过别担心 在他们回来之前
[10:01] for when they come around again. 我会帮你保持最佳状态
[10:04] All right, stop this. I want you to take a break. 好了 别做了 休息一下
[10:10] Now, let’s change things up. 现在我们换个项目
[10:12] Let’s isolate your chest and then 5 more pounds. 单锻炼胸肌 并再加五磅的重量
[10:15] This will increase your upper body strength, 这会增加你的上肢力量
[10:17] which is gonna make it easier for you 使你在坐椅子和起身的时候
[10:18] when you’re getting in and out of your chair. 更轻松一点
[10:24] You’re gonna need a real challenge now 你现在越来越强壮了
[10:26] that you’re getting stronger. 需要一点真正的挑战
[10:28] What do you mean? 你说什么
[10:29] Come on, you haven’t noticed? 得了吧 你不会没注意到吧
[10:31] Maybe, a little. 也许 有一点吧
[10:33] Are you kidding? These past couple weeks 不是吧你 这几周
[10:35] you’ve been like superman. 你就跟超人似的
[10:36] Spill it–what’s your secret? 说吧 偷偷做了什么呀
[10:39] I don’t–I don’t know. 我也不知道
[10:41] No? Ok, fine. You don’t have to tell me. 不说 好吧 不用告诉我
[10:44] Just keep it up. Whatever it is, you’re doing great. 继续保持就对了 你表现很棒
[10:47] Ok, get back in there. 好了 来吧
[10:51] We’re very sorry for your loss. 节哀顺变
[10:54] How long were you and Rebecca friends? 你和丽贝卡认识多久了
[10:56] 3 years. 三年了
[10:58] You two had each other’s backs. 你们一直互相关照
[11:00] It’s why you filed the report? 所以你才去申报失踪的吧
[11:01] It was almost two days. 都快两天了
[11:03] I thought she was at the police station. 我本以为她进局子了
[11:07] Getting locked up is better than 被抓起来
[11:08] disappearing with one of them. 也比跟客人一起失踪要好
[11:10] So what made you think something was wrong? 为什么你觉得出事了
[11:12] She always came back. 她以前都会回来
[11:14] Bad as it was, this place was home, you know? 这地方再差劲也是我们的家 你懂吗
[11:17] Did she have any regular customers? 她有常客吗
[11:20] We all do. 我们都有
[11:22] Rebecca had over $250 on her. 丽贝卡身上有250美元
[11:26] She did? 是吗
[11:28] What would that kind of money get a customer? 一个顾客付这么多钱后 能”做”什么
[11:30] A lot. 很多
[11:33] Like, all night or… 比如过夜吗
[11:35] Nowadays, yeah. 现在行情 是啊
[11:44] What is it? 怎么了
[11:45] We need to find another girl. 我们得再找个姑娘
[11:48] We just did. 我们刚找过
[11:49] So do it again. 再找一个
[11:51] I can’t go back there. 我不能再去了
[11:52] Why not? 为什么
[11:53] It’s too soon. 太频繁了
[11:55] Find another way. 那就换个方式找
[11:56] Is he really getting better? 他真的有进步吗
[11:58] I just heard Erika say that she’s noticed 我刚刚听艾丽卡说她注意到
[12:00] a big improvement in the last couple of weeks. 他在这几周有很大进步
[12:04] Don’t you want him to be happy? 你不想让他开心吗
[12:09] I’ll take care of it. 我去办
[12:11] Good. 很好
[12:14] Any sexual assault? 有性侵犯痕迹吗
[12:17] Third victim, still no signs of inflammation 第三个被害人身上依然没有
[12:19] or forcible penetration. 强制性交的迹象
[12:21] His inability to perform 他的性无能
[12:22] sexually could be what triggers his rage. 说不定正是触发他怒气的原因
[12:25] Well, there’s plenty of that. 怒气痕迹倒有不少
[12:26] Multiple stab wounds to the lungs. 肺部多次刺伤
[12:28] She drowned in her own blood. 溺毙于流进肺部的血液
[12:30] It takes a lot of force to inflict these types of wounds. 造成这种伤口需要不小的力量
[12:33] Oh, he’s strong, no doubt. 毫无疑问 他很强壮
[12:34] The knife cut right through bone in some instances. 在某些地方刀子直接扎穿了骨头
[12:37] And what’s this on her inner thigh? 她大腿内侧的是什么
[12:38] That’s a tramline bruise. 那是绳索淤青
[12:40] It’s cause by something with a longitudinal 是由一种细长的
[12:42] cylindrical surface. 圆表面的物品造成
[12:44] Like a rod? 比如绳子
[12:46] Yes. And I found the same type of bruising on the others. 是的 其他被害人身上也有
[12:49] Maybe some kind of restraint? 可能是某种捆绑的痕迹吗
[12:51] It’s possible. 有可能
[12:55] We need to take you back to the last time you saw Rebecca. 回想下最后一次见到丽贝卡的情形
[12:58] Where were you standing? 当时你站在哪
[13:00] About here. 这附近
[13:01] Facing which way? 面朝哪边
[13:03] Street. 马路
[13:04] A truck pulled up. 一辆卡车停了下来
[13:06] He was one of my regulars. 是我的一名常客
[13:10] I was talking to him through the window 我隔着车窗跟他说话
[13:12] when Rebecca pulled up in a silver Beemer. 然后看见丽贝卡坐着一辆银色宝马回来
[13:14] Did you recognize the car? 你认得那辆车吗
[13:16] No. It must have been a new customer. 不 肯定是新顾客
[13:18] What did she do after that? 她下车后干嘛了
[13:20] She looked back at me and started walking down the walk. 看了我一眼然后沿着马路离开了
[13:24] That’s the last time I saw her. 那是我最后一次见到她
[13:27] Wait a second. 等等
[13:29] There was an older gray van. 还有辆小型灰色旧货车
[13:34] I’ve seen it around here before. 我之前在这见过这车
[13:36] It was parked there a long time. 它在街边停了好一段时间
[13:38] A van? Where? 小型货车 停在哪
[13:39] It parks right there. 就那边
[13:41] – Could you make out a license plate? – No, it was dark. -你能记起车牌吗 -当时太黑看不清
[13:43] 装货区 禁止停车
[13:44] How long was it there? 它停了多久
[13:46] A few hours, probably. 大概几个小时吧
[13:48] Why? 怎么了
[13:49] It’s a loading zone. Permit parking only. 那边是卸货区 有许可证才能停
[13:54] Go long, Bobby! Hut! 继续跑 鲍比 接住
[14:02] Excuse me. 打扰一下
[14:04] Hi. I’m not sure I’m at the right address. 你好 我不确定是不是找对了地方
[14:08] Mr. Collins? 柯林斯先生吗
[14:09] Yes. Hi. 我是 你好
[14:10] I’m sorry, can I help you? 不好意思 你有什么事吗
[14:12] My name is Julie. I’m here to see Jeffrey. 我叫朱莉 我来找杰弗瑞
[14:14] Oh. Yes. 好的
[14:16] Please, come in. 请进
[14:29] Were you going to use your insurance? 请问要用医疗保险给付吗
[14:31] I’d like to pay out of pocket. 我们想用现金
[14:34] Most of my clients haven’t filed, either. 大部分客户也都如此
[14:36] It’s still considered progressive treatment, I guess. 估计人们还是觉得这种疗法有些激进
[14:38] That’s a lovely necklace. 你的项链真好看
[14:40] Oh, thank you. 谢谢
[14:42] Jeffrey’s room is down at the end of the hall. 走廊最后就是杰弗瑞的房间
[14:45] Great. Thanks. 好的 谢谢
[14:53] Reid, anything? 里德 有发现吗
[14:54] Now that we have 3 victims, there’s a pattern. 有三名被害人后 发现了规律
[14:56] It looks like his area of control is near Ridgecrest. 他的犯案区域应该在里奇克莱斯特一带
[14:58] That’s a bedroom community. Mostly white collar. 那是个城郊住宅区 大部分住户是白领
[15:00] It give him easy access 这样他就能很容易
[15:01] to his hunting grounds and disposal sites. 进行作案和抛尸了
[15:03] Vehicle blends into both places. 车子在这些区域也不显突兀
[15:06] Allyson remembered seeing a van parked on the street 艾莉森记得丽贝卡失踪当晚
[15:08] the night that Rebecca disappeared. 有辆小货车停在街边
[15:09] And she’d seen it before. But get this– 她说以前见过这车 注意了
[15:11] It was parked in a loading zone for hours. 这车在装货区停了好几个小时
[15:13] Well, let me check any recent tickets. 我可以去查查最近的罚单
[15:14] Our analyst already did that. Nothing. 我们的分析员已经查了 一无所获
[15:16] It’s not a residential area, so a vendor maybe. 那不是个住宅区 或许司机是个小贩
[15:18] Garcia’s pulling permits now. 加西亚已经在查许可证了
[15:20] He’s done this 3 times before. 犯人作案三次
[15:21] Each victim is left with 250. 每个被害人身上都有250美金
[15:23] That’s a $750 investment he didn’t have to make. 他完全可以省下这750美金的支出
[15:27] He has every chance to take that money back, 这钱他完全可以拿回去
[15:28] but he buries it with them instead. 可他都没拿
[15:30] It could be an obsession or a manifestation of his guilt. 有可能是强迫症或是忏悔的表现
[15:32] Everything that happened postmortem– 从他在被害人死后的作为来看
[15:34] keeping them dressed, crossing their arms, 包括给她们穿衣服 把双手放在胸前
[15:36] laying them to rest– 将尸体平躺放置
[15:37] it’s all very nurturing. 都表现出了关爱
[15:39] But the kills are the exact opposite, 但尸体的伤口则显示相反的迹象
[15:40] incredibly violent and angry. 杀人者极其暴力且非常愤怒
[15:42] Multiple personalities? 多重人格吗
[15:43] Or multiple unsubs. 或者是多个嫌犯
[15:44] The violent one asserts his dominance 暴力的那个占支配地位
[15:46] and the submissive one is left to clean up the mess. 而另一个则很顺从 负责处理烂摊子
[16:12] Help me. 救命
[16:36] Help me. 救我
[16:37] Help me. 救命
[16:40] Help me. Help me. 救我 救我
[16:50] Her name was Julie Harmon, 被害人叫朱莉·哈蒙
[16:51] lived in a loft downtown, 住在市区的一间阁楼里
[16:52] 250 cash in her bag, 包里有250现金
[16:55] wrapped in plastic. 尸体用塑料布包着
[16:56] That’s new. 跟之前不太一样
[16:57] It’s like she’s prepped for a burial. 嫌犯似乎替她做了掩埋的准备
[16:59] This woman doesn’t fit victimology. Look at her nails. 这与他们之前的行为不符 你看她的指甲
[17:03] The way she’s dressed. 还有衣服
[17:04] Her shoes haven’t hit the pavement. 从她的鞋来看她走的路不多
[17:05] Maybe she’s a high-class call girl. 或许她是高级应召女郎
[17:07] Who fought back and got punished for it. 她奋起反击过 因此受到了惩罚
[17:09] Blunt-force trauma, same bruising on the thighs… 被钝器击打 大腿上有同样的淤青
[17:12] This is the most violent 这次案发间隔时间最短
[17:13] and shortest time between kills. 也是最暴力的一次
[17:15] Feels like he is trying to break some kind of record. 就像他是在试着打破某种记录
[17:17] This team has a complicated dynamic. 这伙人之间的关系复杂
[17:19] Ultimately, they trust one another, 他们是信任彼此的
[17:21] but they’re still codependent, enabling. 但又依赖彼此 纵容彼此
[17:23] Sounds like any disfunctional relationship. 任何不正常的关系都是这样
[17:25] How do we narrow that down? 我们怎么缩小侦察范围
[17:26] Through her. The more we can learn about Julie, 通过她 关于她的信息我们知道得越多
[17:28] the better we can understand why they are doing this. 越有可能查到嫌犯的动机
[17:32] Did you see what he did to her? 你看到他对她都做了些什么吗
[17:34] It wasn’t any worse than the others. 跟前几次没什么两样
[17:36] It was as bad as the coed. 这跟男女混校那次一样糟
[17:38] Ohh! Will you let that go! 你能不能别再提那件事啦
[17:41] We’ve given him everything he wants. 他要的一切我们都给他了
[17:42] I can’t keep doing this. 我不能一直这样干下去
[17:43] What do you want to do, stop? 那你打算怎么办 停手吗
[17:45] She said he’s getting stronger. 她说过他越来越强壮了
[17:46] What if he can walk again? 如果他又能开始走路了呢
[17:48] You know what the chances are. 你知道这几率很小
[17:49] Well, he’s always been exceptional. 他一直都是个非同凡响的孩子
[17:51] I’m not giving up on him. 我不会放弃的
[17:55] Scrub! 快擦
[17:57] Use your scrub brush. 用刷子好好刷
[18:03] We’re looking for a pair of white males 嫌犯是两名白人男子
[18:05] in their late 20s to early 30s, 30岁上下
[18:07] who’ve developed a pattern of overkill followed by remorse. 一人杀戮成狂 另一人对被害人心怀愧疚
[18:10] This usually points to a dominant-submissive partnership. 通常这代表两人是支配与服从关系
[18:13] The submissive follows the rules, knows the dominant’s type, 顺从者听从指挥 知晓支配者的喜好
[18:16] obtains the victims and disposes of the body 带回被害人 等支配者完成杀戮仪式
[18:18] once the dominant has completed his killing ritual. 顺从者就负责替他抛尸
[18:21] What is the ritual? 什么仪式
[18:22] It most likely involves some form of bondage. 很有可能是某种捆绑仪式
[18:25] All of the victims have identical bruises on their thighs, 所有被害人大腿上都有一样的淤青
[18:28] but we’re not sure if that’s done during capture or kill. 但还不确定是被抓回还是被杀时造成的
[18:31] There’s no sexual assault, which tells us the dominant 没有性侵犯的迹象 这说明支配者
[18:33] is likely impotent or is experimenting 有可能是阳痿 或是通过
[18:35] with other forms of sexual release. 别的方式来得到性欲的释放
[18:37] We often refer to this as a thrill kill. 通常称这为刺激杀戮
[18:39] The dominant is inducing pain and creating terror 支配者透过令被害人疼痛或恐惧
[18:42] without a sexual element. 而非通过普通性爱方式
[18:43] This provides him stimulation and excitement. 来获得刺激感和兴奋感
[18:46] Like an adrenaline rush. 就像令肾上腺素激增一样
[18:47] Exactly. The thrill of the murder is only a temporary fix. 没错 但谋杀的兴奋感治标不治本
[18:49] Like any narcotic, 就像毒品一样
[18:51] the violence satisfies his senses for a time, 暴力使他的感官得到暂时满足
[18:53] but then it fades. 但持续不了多久
[18:54] This is likely why his cooling-off period is nonexistent. 这也许是他的作案间隔越来越短的原因
[18:57] Despite a public investigation, 尽管我们进行公开调查
[18:59] the unsubs have continued killing. 嫌犯们仍继续作案
[19:01] The risk of getting caught does not trump their need to kill. 被抓的风险并没影响他们的作案需求
[19:06] We’re moving on to the next round of “Go the limit.” 接下来到了”突破极限”环节
[19:10] All right, come on. 来吧
[19:13] I just love this game. 我很喜欢这个游戏
[19:15] All right. Are you ready to play our bonus round? 很好 做好拿奖的准备了吗
[19:18] Ready as I can be. 当然了
[19:20] Ok. Now, Mary Ellen… 好的 现在 玛丽·艾伦…
[19:21] I want another one. 我要下一个
[19:23] We have to talk about this, son. 我们得谈谈 儿子
[19:26] What is there to talk about? 有什么好谈的
[19:28] Well, uh, how are you feeling? 你感觉怎么样
[19:33] What the hell is that supposed to mean? 你这他妈的什么意思
[19:34] Your father’s just trying to ask you. 你爸爸只是问问而已
[19:36] We made a deal when you moved back in 你搬回来的时候我们说好了
[19:37] that as long as you’re under our roof, you will take your meds. 只要你住在我们这 就得吃药
[19:40] Well, they mess me up! 吃药让我更糟
[19:42] Look, if this is your way of trying to kick me out, 如果你们就是想赶我走
[19:45] just come out and say it. 说出来不就好了
[19:46] We’re not trying to kick you out. 我们不是想赶你走
[19:48] We’ll ask the doctor about changing your prescription, 我们会让医生改药方
[19:50] but for now you have to take your meds. 不过你得吃药
[19:51] It’s been a couple of weeks. 你已经几周没吃了
[19:53] How dare you! 你凭什么说我
[19:54] Just because she’s been popping pills my entire life 她一直在吃药又不意味着
[19:57] doesn’t mean I have to! 我也得吃那些鬼药
[19:58] That is enough! 够了
[20:02] You’re drunk, aren’t you, dad? 老爸 你醉了 是不是
[20:05] That’s ok. I don’t blame you, 没事的 我不怪你
[20:08] for being married to her. 我不怪你当初娶了她
[20:10] I said that is enough! 你说够了吧
[20:11] Or what? 不够又怎样
[20:12] What are you gonna do that she hasn’t already ruined? 全都被她毁光了 你还能干吗
[20:14] We’re doing the best we can. 我们已经尽力在补救了
[20:16] You’re not doing enough. 你们还做得不够
[20:19] You really want to help me? 真想帮我吗
[20:21] Then you’ll put me out of my misery. 那就把我从痛苦中解放出来
[20:33] Ok, sugar lump. I got 小甜心 我弄到了
[20:34] all the information on the latest victim, 最近一名被害人的所有情况
[20:36] and it turns out you were half right. 你们说对了一半
[20:37] Julie Harmon was a sexual surrogate. 朱莉·哈蒙是一名性爱治疗师
[20:40] They help people get their get-it-on on. 能帮人治疗勃起障碍
[20:42] It’s like having a hall pass with your therapist. 就是那种跟治疗师开房滚床单的疗法
[20:45] Does she have a list of patients? 她有病人名单吗
[20:46] Oh, I’m sure she does, but I can’t find anything electronically. 我肯定她有 不过这份名单没有电子档
[20:49] She probably had a little black book. 她应该有个纸质秘密名单
[20:51] You know, Luddite like. 就像勒德分子那样
[20:52] All right. Thank you, mama. 好的 谢了 美女
[20:55] Julie Harmon was a sexual surrogate. 朱莉·哈蒙是一名性爱治疗师
[20:58] Whoa! Sounds like somebody felt a little progressive prescription 似乎有些人觉得一些前卫疗法
[21:01] might fix everything. 能解决所有问题啊
[21:02] Well, they were wrong. 太离谱了
[21:03] That’s not just going 这不仅仅意味着被害人
[21:04] from high- to low-risk victims. 从高危人群变为低危人群
[21:05] A sexual surrogate’s a very specific type. 性爱治疗师是个非常明确的群体
[21:07] It’s like they were trying to fix something. 犯人好像是想治好什么
[21:08] Why else would you call a therapist? 不然找治疗师干吗
[21:10] They do treat patients with all types of disabilities, 她们确实什么样的病人都接
[21:13] whether it’s developmental, 从发育问题到生理问题
[21:14] physical, or emotional. 或者是情绪问题的病人都有
[21:15] Well, my guess is this guy had all 3. 我觉得犯人三个问题都有
[21:17] Let’s look at the physical. 从生理角度看
[21:18] He’s got the upper-body strength to kill. 他上半身有力量杀人
[21:20] But the victims’ bruises 可被害人腿上的淤青
[21:21] tells us that he was using restraints. 说明嫌犯用工具控制了她们
[21:23] Only they’re not around the hands and feet, 但被害人手脚都没有淤青
[21:25] where you’d typically restrain a victim. 这应该是最常被绑的地方才对
[21:27] They’re tramline bruises around the thighs. 大腿上的淤青呈条痕状
[21:29] It’s as if the victims are straddling a chair. 被害人应该是跨坐在椅子上
[21:31] Physical infirmity, strong arms. 有生理缺陷 但手臂强壮
[21:33] What if the unsub’s in a wheelchair? 嫌犯会不会要靠轮椅才能行动
[21:34] That would explain the van parked in the loading zone. 所以那小货车能停在装货区
[21:36] Handicap permits grant access all over the city. 残疾人执照允许他们在全城的街边停车
[21:39] I’ll call Garcia. 我给加西亚打电话
[21:40] We should talk to social workers, physical therapists, 我们得跟社工 理疗师等任何
[21:42] anyone who deals directly with the disabled. 与治疗残疾有关的工作人员谈谈
[21:44] Given the anger and inability to perform, 从嫌犯的愤怒以及无法正常性交来看
[21:46] those injuries are not recent. 他残疾不是一天两天了
[21:47] His explosive outbursts could be built-up frustration, 他负面情绪爆发 可能来自长期的挫折
[21:49] which usually manifests when 这通常都是
[21:50] things are out of one’s control, like an accident. 无法控制的事情导致 比如车祸
[21:52] Ok, so let’s go with that. 那就往这方面调查
[21:53] I mean, whoever’s helping 不管是谁在帮他
[21:54] him has a definite loyalty. 此人都具有绝对的忠诚
[21:55] Responsibility, even. 甚至是责任感
[21:56] The caregiver could have caused the impairment. 有可能是看护他的人导致了他的残疾
[21:58] He’s the one who has shown remorse and guilt. 因此他显示出忏悔和内疚
[22:01] He might have a sense of morality. 他应该还有道德观
[22:02] If that’s the case, 如果真是这样
[22:04] the best way to break up a partnership 那解除这份合作的最好方式
[22:05] is to drive a wedge between them. 就是分裂他们
[22:07] And the key to doing that is to tell the caregiver he’s forgiven. 而关键就在于要告诉看护者他被宽恕了
[22:10] Give him the strength to leave. 好让他能够有心停止犯罪
[22:11] I’ll tell Agent Brooks to organize a press conference. 我会让布鲁克斯探员组织一个新闻发布会
[23:12] And we would like to appeal to this individual, 我们希望能告诉这名嫌犯
[23:14] whom we believe functions as a caretaker, to come forward 我们相信你只是看护者 快来自首
[23:18] and allow us to help. 让我们帮助你吧
[23:20] You can stop this from happening to others 你可以停止让别人受害
[23:22] by doing the right thing 只要你做出对的选择
[23:24] and contacting the Atlanta P.D. 向亚特兰大警局投案
[23:27] We understand that you 我们理解你的忠诚
[23:28] feel a sense of loyalty towards your partner 以及要满足你伙伴需求的
[23:30] and the need to comply with their demands, 这份使命感
[23:32] but if you contact us, 如果你主动联系我们
[23:35] we will do everything in our power 我们将尽一切努力
[23:37] to help you both. 帮助你们两个
[23:39] That was FBI Agent Jareau… 以上发言来自联调局洁婼探员
[24:07] It’s time. 是时候了
[24:09] I know. 我知道
[24:33] How effective are those press conferences? 新闻发布会能有用吗
[24:35] Incredibly. 作用很大
[24:36] Then why haven’t we heard from him? 那为什么我们还没有任何消息
[24:37] A bond like this takes years to develop. 这种犯罪关系是经历多年建立起来的
[24:39] We’re not going to break it in a few hours. 不可能在几个小时内被打破
[25:02] I’m so glad you could make it. 很高兴你能来
[25:03] I never turn down a home-cooked meal. 我从不拒绝亲手做的晚餐邀请
[25:05] These are for you. 这是给你的
[25:06] Oh, thank you. They’re beautiful. 谢谢 这花真好看
[25:12] Everyone’s waiting for you. 大家都在等你
[25:15] Everything about Julie Harmon’s 有关朱莉·哈蒙被害的一切细节
[25:17] murder was different. 都跟之前的案子不一样
[25:18] It was the most violent and remorseful. 这起案件最为暴力 忏悔程度也最高
[25:21] It’s like the partners were each at their extremes. 感觉嫌犯双方都达到了极限
[25:23] All of the bodies were disposed of in a nurturing way, 所有的尸体都呈现出被关照的迹象
[25:26] but you’re right. 你说得没错
[25:27] Julie was wrapped in plastic. 朱莉是被塑料布包起来的
[25:28] It’s neat. 这能让尸体干净一些
[25:29] It’s almost too neat. 对于一具尸体来说过于重视了
[25:31] Maybe the caretaker is a woman. 或许这名看护者是女性
[25:33] By nature, women prefer cleaner disposal methods. 从本性上看女性偏向于整洁的抛尸方式
[25:36] I don’t know. I mean, 我不太赞同
[25:37] that terrain was something serious. 要抛尸到那里可不轻松
[25:39] I mean, no offense, ladies, but reid and I hiked up that ridge 无意冒犯 但我跟里德去现场看过
[25:41] and there’s no way a woman, physically fit or not, 没有女性能把尸体拖到那个山脊上去
[25:43] could carry dead weight all that way. 不管健全与否
[25:44] And we profiled that the partner’s in a wheelchair, 根据侧写 嫌犯应该是坐轮椅的残疾人
[25:47] so that would make it impossible for him to help with disposal. 因此他不可能帮忙抛尸
[25:50] So there’s a third person involved. 那就是有第三个人介入了
[25:52] That rarely works. 一般来说这行不通
[25:53] It’s always two against one. 三人团伙都会有分歧
[25:54] They’d have to trust one another completely. 两个人得完全信任第三方才会让其抛尸
[25:55] So what kind of relationship involves that dynamic? 到底是什么样的关系会如此复杂
[25:58] They’d have to be incredibly good friends. 他们要么是非常要好的朋友
[26:00] Or blackmailing one another. 要么就是有把柄在对方手中
[26:02] Siblings. 也许是兄弟姐妹关系
[26:02] What if it’s parents protecting a child? 会不会是父母在保护自己的孩子
[26:07] They raise them. They root for them. 父母养育孩子 支持孩子
[26:10] They would share the same genes. 并且双方具有共同的基因
[26:12] Apple don’t fall far from the tree. 龙生龙 凤生凤
[26:14] A parent would hold themselves accountable. 孩子做错事 父母会责备自己
[26:16] That explains the guilt. 所以他们会表现出愧疚
[26:17] But what kind of sick family pulls this off? 怎样的扭曲家庭会做出这种事
[26:20] One that’s probably done it before. 他们以前估计也做过同样的事
[26:48] Oh, my God. 我的天啊
[26:49] I know. It worked. 是的 我做到了
[26:51] Can you believe it, Mrs. Collins? 你能相信吗 柯林斯太太
[27:12] We think they have an only child. 我们认为他们只有一个孩子
[27:13] It’s unlikely a sibling 这么极端的罪行
[27:14] would participate in something this extreme. 通常兄弟姐妹并不会共同参与
[27:17] If they felt responsible for his accident, 如果他们为他遭遇的意外感到内疚
[27:18] They might have rationalized 他们会觉得为他做什么
[27:19] doing anything to make him happy. 都是应该的
[27:20] Well, we doubt murder is something they planned on. 我们怀疑这是有计划的谋杀
[27:22] It’s more like a lethal side effect of their son’s condition. 这应该是他们儿子身体状况的副作用
[27:24] If there was orbital cortex damage from the accident, 如果他在意外中伤到额叶皮层
[27:26] it would help explain why killing is his release. 就能解释为什么杀人能让他得到解脱
[27:29] If the mother has psychopathic tendencies, 如果母亲有精神病倾向
[27:30] she could have passed it down through the x chromosome. 这病会经由X染色体遗传给儿子
[27:32] Garcia’s looking up accidents now that have the parents at fault. 加西亚正在查由父母造成的意外事件
[27:35] That list has to be long. 肯定会查到很多起事故
[27:36] It is. So she’s also looking for unsolved cases in the state. 没错 所以她也在查全州没结的案子
[27:40] There’s a good chance this 很有可能
[27:42] isn’t the first time the son’s acted out. 这不是儿子第一次做出格的事情
[27:43] The chicken’s nice and tender. 鸡肉很嫩很好吃
[27:47] I cooked it all the way through, because, 我烧了很久 确保全熟
[27:48] you know, salmonella is the silent killer 因为沙门氏菌可是无形杀手
[27:50] that nobody wants to talk about. 没人想碰到
[27:59] So, Erika, do you have a big family? 艾丽卡 你家里人多吗
[28:02] Um, I’ve got two older brothers. 我有两个哥哥
[28:05] You’re the baby. 你是小妹妹
[28:07] And the only girl. 是唯一的女孩子
[28:08] Yep. 没错
[28:09] So was it loud in your house, all those boys 这么多男孩子
[28:11] clomping around? 家里会很吵吗
[28:13] I never knew any different. 没觉得特别吵
[28:15] When Jeffrey would come home after a game with his friends, 杰弗瑞每次比赛完和朋友来家里
[28:18] I swear they had bricks in their shoes. 他们鞋子里绝对装了砖头
[28:20] They would shake the whole house. 要把整座房子都震塌了
[28:30] And then Donald wanted to go for a girl. 后来唐纳德想再要个女孩
[28:33] Remember? 记得吗
[28:38] ‘Cause he said, “Mama’s boy and daddy’s girl.” 他说 儿跟妈妈亲 女跟爸爸亲
[28:44] But I said no, because I knew that I could never love 但我说不要 因为我知道我不会
[28:46] another child as much as I love Jeffrey. 像爱杰弗瑞那样爱另一个孩子
[28:51] I just didn’t have room in my heart for anyone else. 我心里再容不下另外的人了
[29:02] Oh, that’s–that’s sweet. 真是太有爱了
[29:34] Have you got it? 那个带了吗
[29:35] Yeah. 带了
[29:56] Uh, Garcia, you’re on speaker. 加西亚 开免提了
[29:58] Ok, the only thing I can find that’s remotely similar to this 我所能找到勉强跟这案子相似的
[30:01] is from 5 years ago. 是五年前的佐治亚州
[30:02] A coed at Georgia State was stabbed and left in a park. 一所男女混合学校的女生被刀刺死 扔在公园
[30:05] Did she have bruises on her inner thigh? 她大腿内侧有擦伤吗
[30:07] Uh, M.E. says… 法医报告上说
[30:10] Yes, she did. 有的
[30:11] All right, Garcia, check student enrollment for that year 好的 加西亚 在当时的在校生中
[30:13] for students with campus handicap permits. 查有校园残疾人许可证的学生
[30:15] I got a bushelful of matches. Let’s narrow this down. 找到一堆 再缩小下范围
[30:18] Look for in-state residents. 找州内居民
[30:19] If the unsub was injured, 如果不明嫌犯受过伤
[30:21] there’s a good chance he stayed close to home. 他应该是在家附近上学
[30:23] They’re all locals. 他们都是本地人
[30:24] The parents would have covered it up 父母要掩盖罪行
[30:26] and they would have pulled their son out of school after the murder. 在凶案后会把儿子从学校带走
[30:30] Here we go. Jeffrey Collins. 找到了 杰弗瑞·柯林斯
[30:31] He dropped out of school weeks after the murder 他在凶案发生几周后退学
[30:33] And has since lived with his parents. 从那以后 他一直和父母住在一起
[30:34] What’s his story? 他发生过什么事
[30:35] Sending it to you right now. 正在发给你们
[30:37] He’s the only child of linda and donald collins, 他是琳达和唐纳德·柯林斯的独子
[30:39] who’s local athtele who became paralyzed 曾是运动员
[30:40] when he was in a car accident when he was 15. 15岁时发生车祸 然后就瘫痪了
[30:43] It says here the mother was driving, 这里说当时是他妈妈开的车
[30:44] but the injuries weren’t consistent 但她受的伤不像是
[30:45] with being behind the wheel. 驾驶员受的伤
[30:46] But the father’s were. Look. 但父亲的伤符合 你们看
[30:47] Broken ribs, ruptured spleen, 肋骨折断 脾脏破裂
[30:49] minor concussion. 轻微脑震荡
[30:50] He’s obviously the one who hit the steering wheel. 他很明显撞在了方向盘上
[30:52] Let me guess. The father was drunk. 我猜父亲当时喝醉了
[30:54] Yeah. Twice the legal limit. 没错 酒精浓度是法定标准的两倍
[30:55] Sounds like they switched places and she covered for him. 听着像他们换座位替他掩盖
[30:57] But helping your husband avoid a DUI is far different 但帮丈夫逃脱酒驾和
[30:59] than helping your son dispose of bodies. 帮儿子弃尸完全是两码事
[31:01] Not necessarily. The mother fixes things. 这难说 那妈妈善于处理问题
[31:04] She could have manipulated the husband 她可能是操控了丈夫
[31:05] into making up for his failure. 让他为自己的错做补偿
[31:07] Garcia, you got an address? 加西亚 查到地址了吗
[31:08] Sending it to you now. 现在发给你们
[31:12] That was good. 太精彩了
[31:16] Did you like it? 你喜欢吗
[31:19] Yeah, I did. 我喜欢
[31:24] Do you want to watch something else? 还想再看点别的吗
[31:31] Actually, I’m feeling kind of tired. 其实 我有点累了
[31:35] Well, you’ve been squinting all night. 你一整晚都没什么精神
[31:36] Do you have one of your headaches? 是又头痛了吗
[31:39] Yeah. 有点
[31:40] Did you take your meds today? 今天吃药了吗
[31:44] You can’t stop taking those, you know. 你不能停药的
[31:48] Are they still in your room? 药在你房间里吗
[31:51] Yes, but my dad can get them. 在 让我爸爸去拿吧
[31:53] That’s ok. I can get them. 没关系 我去吧
[32:17] What is this? 这是什么
[32:18] Why is there blood under the bed? 床下面怎么有血
[32:20] You really shouldn’t be in here. 你真不应该进来
[32:23] There’s blood. Why is there blood? 有血 为什么会有血
[32:27] I’m his mother. 我是他妈妈
[32:29] I would have gotten the pills. 应该我帮他拿药
[33:50] We were on our way to the Collins home when we received the call. 接到电话时我们正在去柯林斯家的路上
[33:54] Donald Collins was behind the wheel. Died on impact. 司机是唐纳德·柯林斯 受撞击而死
[33:57] We found this in his coat pocket. 我们在他口袋里发现这个
[33:59] He confessed to all 4 murders. 他坦白四起凶杀案是他所为
[34:02] Even in death he’s still covering for his son. 就算死了也要保护他儿子
[34:05] No one else in the car? 车里没其他人吗
[34:06] No. 没有
[34:07] No skid marks. He probably hit the pole going about 65 mph. 没有刹车痕 他时速可能飙到65英里
[34:10] He committed suicide. 他是自杀
[34:12] It looks like he was trying to replicate the accident 看起来他是想重演当年
[34:14] that made Jeff a paraplegic. 造成杰弗受伤的事故
[34:16] This was his ultimate penance. 这是他的最终赎罪
[34:18] Is this their endgame? 这就是他们的目的吗
[34:19] If he was trying to replicate the accident, 如果他要重演事故
[34:20] Jeff and Linda would have both been in the car. 杰弗和琳达当时都在车里
[34:22] So where are they? 那他们俩在哪里
[34:25] When someone invites you over, 有人邀请你来做客
[34:27] you come in, you eat, you smile, 你就进门 吃饭 微笑
[34:29] but then you leave. 然后就可以走了
[34:31] The flowers were a really nice touch. 送花这部分还算不错
[34:33] but obviously the rest of your manners are lacking. 但其他部分看来 你还是不懂礼貌
[34:36] What the hell are you doing? 你到底在干什么
[34:37] I gotta get her out of here. 我都得把她弄走
[34:38] She has nothing to do with this. 她跟这事没关系
[34:52] Somebody help me. 谁来救救我
[34:53] She found out, and I’m not about to let her ruin everything. 她发现了 我不能冒险让她毁了一切
[34:56] I’m sorry. I know you really liked her, 对不起 我知道你很喜欢她
[34:59] but I’ll find you someone else, ok? 但我会帮你再找别人 好吗
[35:01] – Help me! – FBI! -救命 -联邦调查局
[35:03] Put the gun down. 把枪放下
[35:04] Listen, Mrs. Collins, we need you to put down your weapon. 听着 柯林斯太太 请你放下武器
[35:07] Get the hell out of my house! 滚出我的房子
[35:08] Get my dad. He’ll tell you she’s crazy. 去找我爸爸 他会告诉你们她是个疯子
[35:11] Your father was killed in a car accident. 你父亲出车祸死了
[35:13] What? 什么
[35:13] Did he tell you what he did? 他告诉你们他干了什么吗
[35:15] He killed all those girls, that sick son of a bitch. 他杀了那些女孩子 那个狗娘养的
[35:17] Linda, this is over. Jeff is coming with us. 琳达 都结束了 我们要带走杰弗
[35:19] He’s not going anywhere. 他哪都不准去
[35:20] Your dad took his own life 你父亲是自杀
[35:22] because he couldn’t stand to be a part of this anymore. 因为他再也受不了这一切了
[35:24] He couldn’t stand the guilt. He’s a drunk. 因为他内疚 他是个醉鬼
[35:25] Look what he did to my son! 看他把我儿子害成什么样了
[35:27] Look what he did to my boy! 看他把我儿子害成什么样了
[35:28] You did this. She’s lying. 明明是你的错 她在说谎
[35:31] You need to let him take responsibility. 你该让他为自己的错负责
[35:33] We know that Jeff hurt those girls. 我们知道是杰弗伤害了那些女孩子
[35:36] You people. You think you’re gonna come in here 你们这些人 你们以为能这样进来
[35:39] and you’re just gonna take my son 说带走我儿子就带走
[35:41] and you’re gonna lock him up like some animal! 然后把他像动物一样关在笼子里吗
[35:43] Linda, put it down. 琳达 放下武器
[35:49] Mom. 妈妈
[35:55] I always told you 我总是告诉你
[35:58] that mommy would take care of everything. 老妈会搞定一切
[36:14] It’s ok. 没事了
[36:33] “Live so that when your children think of fairness and integrity, 做个好典范 让你的孩子想到公正和诚信时
[36:37] they think of you.” 就会想到你
[36:38] H. Jackson Brown Jr. 小杰克森·布朗[美国作家]
[36:48] I know there’s no handbook, 我知道做家长没有指导手册
[36:50] but what kind of parents do that for their kid? 但怎么会有父母为孩子如此牺牲
[36:54] Well, the Collinses obviously had issues before Jeffrey, 柯林斯夫妇在杰弗瑞的事之前就有问题
[36:57] but the accident and his paralysis 那场意外和杰弗瑞的瘫痪
[37:01] pushed it over the edge. 将问题推到爆发的边缘
[37:04] I guess so. 我想也是
[37:07] So, what time should I pick up Jack tomorrow? 我明天几点来接杰克
[37:10] I have to leave by 5 A.M. 我早上五点前就得走
[37:14] Ok. Well, I tell you what. 好 这样吧
[37:17] You put on the coffee and I’ll be there. 你煮上咖啡 我就过来
[37:20] Thanks. 谢谢
[37:23] So you nervous? 你紧张吗
[37:24] I mean, it’s not too late to back out. 现在打退堂鼓还来得及
[37:30] I’m ready. 我准备好了
[37:32] Maybe. 也许吧
[37:40] Still no sitter? 还找不到保姆吗
[37:41] My sitter is not available. 我家保姆不能来
[37:43] Apparently I have a better chance of winning the lottery 很明显我中彩票的概率
[37:46] than getting a sitter on a saturday night. 也比在周六晚上找到保姆大
[37:48] What’s going on tonight? 今晚有什么节目
[37:49] Oh, it was ladies night, but– 今晚是姐妹之夜 但是
[37:50] I forgot to book a sitter. 我忘记跟保姆约时间了
[37:52] I’ll do it. 我帮你吧
[37:54] Spence. 斯宾塞
[37:55] What? I’ve seen an episode of “Mr. Belvedere.” 怎么了 我看过一集《校园长春树》
[38:00] You’ve never babysat by yourself before. 你以前从没一个人带过孩子
[38:02] You know–uh– 你知道
[38:03] He could do a couple of hours. 就几个小时他还是没问题的
[38:05] What could possibly go wrong? 能出什么岔子啊
[38:30] A couple hours. A couple hours. 就几个小时 就几个小时
[38:32] You guys didn’t come home till sunrise. 你们到天亮才回来
[38:34] Why are you yelling? 你吼什么
[38:35] Make him stop. 让他住嘴
[38:36] Ok, hey, Jack, Jack. 杰克 杰克
[38:38] Earmuffs for a minute. Earmuffs. 盖住耳朵 盖住耳朵
[38:40] What did you guys drink last night? 你们昨晚喝了什么
[38:41] The green fairy. You’re in the FBI. 苦艾酒 你是联调局的
[38:43] Could you get the entire crowd to stop cheering? 你能让大家别再大叫欢呼了吗
[38:46] By my estimates, Hotch will be finishing any minute. 据我估计 霍奇马上就要到终点了
[38:49] Do you see him, Uncle Dave? 戴夫伯伯 你看到他了没
[38:50] I think I do, kiddo. 我看到了 乖孩子
[38:51] Right there! There he is! 在那里 他来了
[38:55] There he is! Come on! 他来了 加油
[38:58] Yeah! Come on! Get in there! 加油加油 快到了
[39:02] Get in there! Atta boy! 加油 好家伙
[39:06] Come on, Jack. Come on, Jack. 走 杰克
[39:08] Let’ go see your dad, Jack! 去找你爸爸 杰克
[39:15] Go get him! Go, go, go! 去抱他 快去
[39:18] Go! Go, go! 快去
[39:19] Thank you. 谢谢
[39:22] You did it! 你成功了
[39:23] I did, buddy, I did. Can you believe it? 我成功了 伙计 你相信吗
[39:25] Did you see my sign? 你看到我的标语了吗
[39:26] I did. That’s for you, buddy. 看到了 这给你 伙计
[39:28] Your sign’s fantastic. 你的标语太赞了
[39:29] Look at you. How do you feel? 看看你 什么感觉
[39:30] I think I’m gonna live. 死不了
[39:32] That’s pretty impressive. I had money on the swim killing you. 很了不起 我赌游泳会要了你的命
[39:35] I practiced. 我一直有训练
[39:36] And it paid off. Good job. 成效很好 好样的
[39:37] Thank you. 谢谢
[39:38] Hey, you guys want something to eat? 你们想去吃点东西吗
[39:39] – Yeah, something greasy. – Oh, yeah. -想来点荤腥的 -太想了
[39:41] Hotchner! 霍奇纳
[39:43] Beth! Jack, there’s someone I want you to meet. 贝丝 杰克 我带你见个人
[39:45] Come here. 过来
[39:48] You were amazing! 你真了不起
[39:49] Congratulations! 祝贺你
[39:50] Thanks. 谢谢
[39:55] Beth, I’d like you to meet my son Jack. 贝丝 给你介绍我儿子杰克
[39:56] Jack, this is my friend Beth. 杰克 这是我朋友贝丝
[39:58] Hey there, Jack. 你好 杰克
[40:00] It’s nice to meet you. 很高兴见到你
[40:01] Do you work with my dad, too? 你也是我爸爸的同事吗
[40:03] No. We’re just friends. 不是 我们是朋友
[40:05] Hey, don’t tell me you made that. 这是你做的吗
[40:08] Yep. I colored it myself and put the sparkles on, too. 是的 我自己涂颜色 还撒了亮片
[40:12] You know what? 你知道吗
[40:13] I look at art all day long, 我整天都在看艺术品
[40:14] and that, my friend, is pretty good. 亲爱的 你这个做得真漂亮
[40:16] Thank you. 谢谢
[40:17] Well, you’re welcome. 不用谢
[40:19] We were gonna go get something to eat. You want to come? 我们要去吃点东西 你一起来吗
[40:21] Sure. 好啊
[40:21] Ok. Great. 太好了
[40:22] Come on, buddy. 走吧 伙计
犯罪心理

Post navigation

Previous Post: 犯罪心理(Criminal Minds)第7季第15集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 犯罪心理(Criminal Minds)第7季第18集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme