Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

犯罪心理(Criminal Minds)第7季第14集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 犯罪心理(Criminal Minds)第7季第14集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:18] To the class of 2012, 敬2012届
[00:21] may the world end after we’ve had our fun in college, 希望世界末日来的晚一点 等我们
[00:24] not before. 享受完大学时光
[00:43] I can’t believe that this time next year 真让人难以置信 明年这时候
[00:45] you’re gonna be so far away. 你就在千里之外了
[00:47] Well, I’m here now. That’s what matters. 我现在这里 这才是要紧的
[00:50] I know, but… 我明白 但是
[00:53] You’re gonna meet some hot sorority slut and– 你会遇到女生联谊会里面的性感小荡妇
[00:56] And you’re gonna meet some hot frat guy. 你也会遇到兄弟会的火辣帅哥
[00:58] In the chemistry department? Yeah, right. 在化学系吗 当然
[01:01] Just remember, 无论如何
[01:02] you’re gonna be a hot sorority slut, too. 你也会成为一个女生联谊会的性感小荡妇
[01:05] I am not a slut. 我才不是荡妇
[01:08] Don’t I know it. 你当我不知道吗
[01:14] Come on. 过来
[01:15] Where are you going? 去哪啊
[01:16] To test your theory. 看看你说的对不对
[01:36] Wait. 等一下
[01:38] You’re always gonna be my guy… 你永远属于我
[01:40] Right, Johnny? 对不对 强尼
[01:43] As long as you’re always gonna be my girl. 只要你永远属于我
[02:00] What is that? 这是什么
[02:05] It’s coming from inside the tower. 是从塔里漏下来的
[02:09] – Wait here. – Johnny! -在这等我 -强尼
[02:34] Johnny. 强尼
[03:10] Stay back. 别过来
[03:23] Is that all you got? 你就这点速度吗
[03:24] Does that sound like it’s gonna be enough? 你觉得这样够快吗
[03:26] – This is so mine. – No, Hotchner, I’m taking this. Don’t do it. -我赢定了 -不行 我要赢 你别闹
[03:29] Yeah, I’m gonna have to beat you. 不好意思 我要打败你了
[03:31] – No! – I don’t think it’s gonna be enough. -不行 -姑娘你不够快呀
[03:32] Oh, no! No! 讨厌 不行
[03:34] Oh, no! 要赢了
[03:36] That’s not fair! 不公平
[03:39] You all right? 你没事吧
[03:42] Yes. Yeah. I think… 没事 我可能
[03:43] – You sure… – I think I’m gonna beat you. -真的没事吗 -我可能要赢了
[03:45] That’s really pathetic. 太可悲了你
[03:48] – I win. – Really? -我赢啦 -不是吧
[03:50] You know, you don’t win if you cheat. 胜之不武
[03:52] Come on. You just gotta learn to keep up. 承认吧 你还要加把劲
[03:54] What happened to slow and steady wins the race? 那个缓慢稳定才能胜利的理论呢
[03:55] Who taught you that? 谁告诉你的
[03:58] My training partner. 我的训练伙伴
[04:00] She sounds brilliant. 听起来是个聪明人啊
[04:01] Oh, she is. 是啊
[04:02] She’s very smart. 她很聪明
[04:07] Training’s easier with a partner. 跟人结伴训练轻松多了
[04:09] I’ve been meaning to remind you to thank me for that. 我刚想提醒你为此谢谢我
[04:12] Uh-huh. Our lunches are ok, too. 午饭也不错
[04:15] Yes, they are. 是啊
[04:17] So, I was reading that you 我最近读了篇文章
[04:18] shouldn’t train the week before the race. 说运动员在比赛前一周应该停止训练
[04:20] So, this might be it. 所以这可能是最后一次了
[04:22] What are we gonna do about that? 那我们怎么做
[04:23] Well, I think we should do something. 我们确实应该”做”点什么
[04:31] Aaron Hotchner, are you asking me out on a date? 艾伦·霍奇纳 你是在约我出去吗
[04:34] I’m trying. 尝试中
[04:36] It’s not going very well. 但貌似进展不太好
[04:37] Accepted and eagerly anticipated. 我同意了 而且很期待
[04:40] When shall I expect my chariot? 我的战车什么时候到
[04:42] Friday? 周五行吗
[04:43] Yeah. 行
[04:49] Morning. 早上好
[04:56] What? 干吗
[04:58] You work out this morning? 你早上去锻炼了
[05:00] I did. 是啊
[05:02] And how was the, uh, workout? 那个锻炼 怎么样
[05:05] It’s called training, and it was fine. 那叫训练 还不错
[05:07] Right. Training. 对对 训练
[05:10] For what, though? 为什么训练来着
[05:11] Just stop. 别说了
[05:13] You know, race day’s almost here. 你知道吧 马上就到比赛日了
[05:15] You’ll need a new excuse to see her. 你需要个新借口去找她
[05:18] It’s been handled. 已经有了
[05:20] Attaboy. 真棒
[05:23] When? 什么时候啊
[05:24] Friday. 周五
[05:27] Come hell or high water, Aaron, 艾伦 不管有怎样的艰难险阻
[05:29] I will get us back by Friday. 我一定想办法让大家周五前回来
[05:32] So, last night, 3 unidentified males 昨晚 在洛杉矶南湾
[05:35] were found in a lifeguard tower 有人在一座救生塔里发现了
[05:37] in Los Angeles’ South Bay. 三具身份不明的男性尸体
[05:39] Ages are estimated between mid-20s and early 40s. 年龄推断在25到40出头之间
[05:42] Each died from a single gunshot wound to the head. 每人都是头部中一枪致死
[05:43] Yeah, and two of the bodies were wrapped in plastic. 其中两具尸体被裹在塑料布里
[05:46] It could be practical. 也许是一种务实的做法
[05:49] To keep blood from spreading? 防止血流得到处都是吗
[05:51] Or symbolic. Covering the bodies could be his way 或者是一种象征 把尸体藏起来
[05:53] of showing remorse for the kills. 也许是不明嫌犯表达悔恨的方式
[05:54] Yeah, why not wrap the third body? 但为什么没把第三具尸体也包起来
[05:56] Maybe the unsub left him exposed 可能他对凶手有特殊含义
[05:58] specifically because of who he represents. 所以他特意将他暴露在外
[06:00] Well, identifying the bodies should be our top priority. 当务之急是确定三名死者的身份
[06:02] Yes. Which is why I’m 对 我现在正在资料库里
[06:03] currently running prints and facial recognition. 搜索他们的指纹和面部特征
[06:04] Hopefully we’ll be done by the time you guys land. 希望你们落地之前可以查出来
[06:06] The lifeguard tower is not due to open for another month, 那个救生塔一个月后才会启用
[06:08] and that’s probably not a coincidence. 这或许不是个巧合
[06:10] We should look at recently released inmates in the area, 我们应该查一下当地的近期刑满释放人员
[06:12] make sure he didn’t learn his clean-up skills on the inside. 确定他是不是在牢里学会的隐藏痕迹
[06:14] Hey, guys, there’s something else. 还有件事
[06:16] According to the M.E. report, each of the victims 根据法医检验报告
[06:18] was missing their genitals. 三位死者都失去了生殖器
[06:19] He could be trying to hide evidence of sexual assault. 凶手也许在试图隐藏性犯罪证据
[06:22] Maybe. Jeffrey Dahmer used to keep his victims’ 有可能 杰弗里·达默[著名同性恋杀手]
[06:25] sex organs on display. 曾把被害者的生殖器摆在家里
[06:27] What if this unsub is doing the same thing? 本案嫌犯会不会也做了同样的事
[07:14] Closing Time 解脱
[07:18] “For trust not him that hath once broken faith.” 但凡不守信者 恒不为人所信
[07:22] William Shakespeare. 威廉·莎士比亚
[07:25] He’s castrating the victims postmortem, 他在被害人死后才进行阉割
[07:27] so torture isn’t his game. 可见他并不想折磨人
[07:29] A shot to the head is efficient. 一枪致命 很有效率
[07:30] I don’t think he wants his victims to suffer. 他应该不想被害人受罪
[07:31] And a quick kill is impersonal. 快速杀戮不带感情色彩
[07:33] And it lacks the thrill on which a lot of unsubs thrive. 也不会带来兴奋感
[07:35] Yet the castration is very personal. 但阉割具有很强的感情色彩
[07:37] He probably knew his victims. 他也许认识被害人
[07:38] Or he could be impotent. 又或许是他性无能
[07:40] The unsub feels emasculated, 他自己没有性能力
[07:41] so he wants his victims to feel the same way. 就想让被害者也体会同样的感觉
[07:43] You know, the scorecard killer, Randy Craft, 连环杀手兰迪·卡夫特
[07:45] mutilated his victims in a similar, yet more severe fashion. 也会像这样切割被害人 不过更残忍
[07:48] That was to hide the fact 那是为了掩盖
[07:49] that he targeted hitchhikers and gay men. 他把搭车人和同性恋当做目标的事实
[07:51] Kraft also raped his victims 卡夫特抛尸之前
[07:52] before dumping them on the side of the road. 还会强奸被害人
[07:54] I have I.D.’d all the dead people. 我查出了几名死者的身份
[07:56] The information is there at your tablets. 信息已发到你们的平板电脑上
[07:58] It turns out each of those 3 men was in town on business. 那三个男人都是去镇上出差的
[08:00] None of them lived there. 都不是本地人
[08:01] So he crosses age, race, and socioeconomic backgrounds. 所以他不拘泥于年龄 种族和社会背景
[08:04] No physical similarities either. 外貌也不甚相似
[08:05] Say’s here one of the victims, Sean Taylor, 肖恩·泰勒 被害者之一
[08:08] was in a domestic partnership. He’s gay. 是未婚同居者 同性恋
[08:10] But Hank Mitchell has a female spouse. 可汉克·米切尔则有个女性配偶
[08:12] That doesn’t necessarily preclude homosexual desire. 那不一定能排除同性恋的可能
[08:15] Which victim was left exposed? 没被包裹起来的被害人是哪个
[08:17] Sean Taylor. 肖恩·泰勒
[08:18] So, like Craft, he could be targeting victims 所以 就跟卡夫特一样
[08:20] based on sexual orientation. 性取向是他挑选被害人的依据
[08:45] Hey, guys, I’ll be right back. 兄弟们 我马上回来
[08:50] What are you doing here? 你来干什么
[08:51] I had to see you. 我想见你
[08:52] I’m at school. You can’t just be here. 这是学校 你不能就这样过来
[08:54] I know. It’s crazy. I… 我知道 这很疯狂
[08:57] I had a really rough night last night, 我昨晚过的很糟糕
[08:59] and I thought if I could see you, 我觉得如果我能见见你
[09:00] then maybe the day would be a little better. 今天就会好受点
[09:02] You could have called first. 你应该先给我打电话
[09:03] If someone sees you, I could get in trouble. 如果被人看到会很麻烦
[09:05] Ok. Ok. 我明白
[09:06] I’ll go. 我这就走
[09:08] When can I see you next? 什么时候能再见面
[09:12] I have a game tomorrow night. 明天晚上我有个比赛
[09:14] Pick me up after. I’ll come over to your place. 比赛完后来接我吧 我去你那儿
[09:16] I can’t spend the night, though. 但不能过夜
[09:18] Fine. Whatever. 好 都行
[09:19] It’s all good. 怎样都好
[09:21] Cool. 好
[09:25] Let’s go. 来吧
[09:32] Quinn Parker, S.A.C. 我是萨克拉门托的昆恩·帕克
[09:33] Agent Hotchner. This is agent Prentiss. 我是霍奇纳探员 这位是潘提斯探员
[09:35] Where would you like for us to set up? 我们在哪里工作
[09:36] This way. Another body was discovered this morning, 这边请 今早又发现了一具尸体
[09:38] hidden in a lifeguard tower in Manhattan beach. 被藏在曼哈顿海滩的救生塔里面
[09:41] He changed the dump site, 他原来的弃尸地被发现了
[09:42] now that the other one’s been discovered. 就换了个地方
[09:44] We’ve been sweeping all the towers since the first discovery. 第一次发现尸体后我们开始清查所有的塔
[09:46] This body was dumped sometime between 4:00 and 6 a.m. 这具尸体是今天凌晨四点到六点间被弃
[09:49] Increase the patrols to every hour, but vary the search. 把巡逻增加到每小时一次 并改变方式
[09:51] It’s likely he’s following the investigation and he’s adapting. 他也许在观察调查进展 调整作案方式
[09:54] This body was left exposed like Sean Taylor’s. 这具尸体和肖恩·泰勒一样没被裹住
[09:57] Joseph Kraus, 42, 死者名叫乔瑟夫·克劳斯 42岁
[09:58] San Fernando valley native, works downtown. 圣费尔南多人 在市中心工作
[10:01] Not sure what he was doing in the South Bay. 他在南湾做什么还不确定
[10:03] Have the families arrived? 他的家人到了吗
[10:04] Yeah. Kraus’s wife just got here. 到了 他妻子刚到
[10:06] The others are flying in. 其他人在飞机上
[10:07] I’ll speak to Mrs. Kraus, and I’ll reroute 我去跟克劳斯夫人谈谈
[10:09] Morgan and Rossi to the new dump site. 安排摩根和罗西去新的弃尸点
[10:10] I’ll talk to the families. 我会去跟他的家人谈谈
[10:18] Mrs. Kraus, I’m Agent Hotchner. 克劳斯夫人 我是霍奇纳探员
[10:20] I’m very sorry for your loss. 请节哀顺变
[10:23] It’s just so hard to believe he’s gone. 我真不敢相信他竟然死了
[10:26] Had Joseph given any indication 乔瑟夫在失踪前有没有
[10:28] as to where he was going when he disappeared? 暗示过他要去哪里
[10:30] Oh, Joe, please. Only his mother called him Joseph. 请称呼他乔 只有他妈妈才叫他乔瑟夫
[10:35] No, he just said he needed some fresh air. 没有 他只说要出去透透气
[10:38] I didn’t question it. 我没问别的
[10:40] He was found in Manhattan beach. 他是在曼哈顿海滩被发现的
[10:41] Does that mean anything to you? 您对此有什么了解吗
[10:44] We went to IMU for college. 我们以前在林肯纪念堂大学读书
[10:46] In freshman year his dad died. 大一的时候 他父亲去世了
[10:49] And he used to go to the beach at night to collect his thoughts. 他经常会在晚上去海滩整理思绪
[10:52] Was there anything in particular that prompted his departure? 当时有没有发生什么事促使他离开
[10:56] Uh, he lost his job. 他失业了
[10:58] And was worried about finances? 所以在为经济问题焦虑
[11:01] We both were. 我们两个都是
[11:13] There’s no lights anywhere, Rossi. 这附近一盏灯都没有 罗西
[11:15] He could easily dump a body without being seen. 他可以轻易弃尸 不用怕被发现
[11:17] The unsub dragged him up the ramp. 不明嫌犯把他拖到坡上
[11:19] He wasn’t in plastic when he was brought here. 他被带来时没被装在塑料布里
[11:22] So that’s two bodies wrapped and two bodies left exposed. 所以有两具尸体被包裹 两具没有
[11:24] Why is the unsub differentiating? 为什么不明嫌犯要区别对待他们
[11:25] The rest of the M.O. is the same. 其他手法都一样
[11:27] GSW to the head, severed genitals. 头部一枪 切掉生殖器
[11:30] But why did he leave this guy unwrapped like Taylor? 但为什么他没把这个人像泰勒那样包起来
[11:35] Hey, baby girl, tell me you got something good. 宝贝 说点好消息吧
[11:37] Hey, the M.E. report came back, 法医检验报告又出来了
[11:39] and none of the victims were sexually assaulted, 除了不幸地被切除器官之外
[11:42] aside from that unfortunate appendage removal thing. 所有被害者都没被性侵犯过
[11:45] Any luck on the paper trails? 书面记录方面有进展吗
[11:47] Sean Taylor used his credit card 肖恩·泰勒在会议中心附近的
[11:49] at a gym near the convention center. 一个健身房刷过信用卡
[11:51] JJ and Reid are on their way there now. 小洁和里德在去的路上了
[11:53] See if you can hack their cell phones, too. 看看你能不能破解他们的手机
[11:54] Maybe they were meeting up with someone the night they disappeared. 说不定他们失踪的那天晚上去见了什么人
[11:57] Yes, I know you like me one step ahead, 我知道你喜欢我提前做完工作
[11:58] so, there were no calls near time of disappearance, 所以我查了 失踪时间前后没有电话
[12:01] and the rest is gonna take a little longer to crack. 其他的记录还要等久一点
[12:03] Thank you, crazy. 谢谢 大忙人
[12:04] Anytime. Fantasy fatale bids you good day. 不胜荣幸 愿为您尽微薄之力
[12:10] Rossi, he discarded Joseph like he was trash. 罗西 他把乔瑟夫像垃圾一样扔掉
[12:15] But there’s no indication in the victimology to suggest 但被害人特征中没有证据表明
[12:17] that he should be viewed that way. 他可能是这样的人
[12:20] Maybe the unsub hits on his victims, 或许不明嫌犯向被害人们示爱
[12:22] And this is what happens when someone rejects him. 当他们拒绝他时 就会被这样对待
[12:25] If that’s the case, they why target straight men at all? 那他一开始就没必要找直男吧
[12:27] Maybe rejection’s his hot button. 也许被拒绝会使他兴奋
[12:33] Did you get anything? 有什么收获吗
[12:34] Joe Kraus lost his job the day he went missing. 乔·克劳斯在失踪那天丢了工作
[12:36] That fits. I’ve got one victim 那就对了 我刚发现
[12:38] that just defaulted on a mortgage, 一名被害人拖欠了抵押贷款
[12:40] another victim who served divorce papers 另一名在坐飞机去洛杉矶的前一天
[12:42] the day before flying to Los Angeles. 刚刚签署了离婚协议
[12:43] They’ve each suffered a loss. The unsub probably has, too. 他们各自都经历了创伤 或许凶手也是
[12:46] All right, so what am I looking for? 好吧 那我要找什么样的人
[12:47] A sexually ambiguous male of indiscriminate ethnicity 一名不确定性取向的男子 无特定种族
[12:51] who may or may not have 有可能失去了工作 妻子或爱人
[12:53] lost a job, wife, or loved one? 也可能没有
[12:54] No. There’s only one gay victim, 不 只有一名被害人是同性恋
[12:56] So you are most likely looking for a heterosexual male, 所以你主要还是要找异性恋男子
[12:59] who somehow learned all of those things about his victims 一个可以在短时间内
[13:02] in a very short time. 了解被害人的人
[13:03] Someone who knows the South Bay 这个人了解南湾
[13:04] and targets men unfamiliar with the area 他寻找不熟悉此地的人 当做目标
[13:06] who won’t be quickly missed. 他知道他们的失踪不会很快被发现
[13:07] This means he’s sociable, but he doesn’t stick out. 这说明他很会社交 但并不显眼
[13:10] And these are probably not his first kills. 这或许不是他第一次作案了
[13:12] If this concept of shared losses 如果共同分担痛苦
[13:13] is what’s connecting the unsub and the victims. 是将凶手和被害人联系起来的方式
[13:15] How and where is it happening? 那么在什么情况下会发生这种事
[13:27] That’s good. Gotta keep your heart rate up. 很好 保持心律
[13:30] Hi. 你好
[13:33] How can I help you today? 有什么需要我帮忙的吗
[13:35] Agent Jareau of the FBI. 我是联调局的洁婼探员
[13:37] Ma’am. 警官好
[13:39] I called about taking a look 我打过电话说要来看
[13:40] at your surveillance footage from last week. 上周的监控录像
[13:42] Right. This way. 是的 这边请
[13:45] Is it common for traveling 你们这里经常会有
[13:47] business professionals to use your facility? 旅行中的商业人士来吗
[13:49] It’s our specialty, actually. 这其实正是我们的特色
[13:50] We get a lot of out-of-towner 因为我们在会议中心附近
[13:51] because of the convention center. 所以这里经常会有外地人来
[13:53] Business really picked up when we added 我们开展按日付费项目之后
[13:54] the pay-by-day rate. 营业额确实有所上升
[13:55] Wouldn’t hotels have gyms of their own? 酒店难道没有自己的健身房吗
[13:57] Some do. We have contracts with the ones that don’t. 有些有 我们跟没有健身房的酒店签约
[14:00] Ok. 7 p.m. Last Thursday, like you asked. 这就是你要的 上周四晚上七点的录像
[14:03] That’s him. That’s Sean Taylor. 这就是我要找的人 肖恩·泰勒
[14:05] – Can you show me where he goes next? – Yeah. -能给我看看之后他去哪里了吗 -好的
[14:07] Hotch just informed me that each of the victims 霍奇刚刚告诉我 每个被害人
[14:09] suffered a loss prior to disappearance. 在失踪前都经历过创伤
[14:12] Well, what was Taylor’s loss? 泰勒有什么创伤
[14:13] Stock market troubles resulted in him losing his summer home. 股票亏损 他失去了他的避暑别墅
[14:18] Hey, Spence, look at this. 斯宾塞 看这个
[14:20] He’s moving faster than he’s capable of. 他在用自己达不到的速度运动
[14:22] We see this all the time, people frustrated with work 这个很常见 人们在工作上受挫
[14:25] coming in just to blow off steam. 就过来运动撒火
[14:27] He’s punishing himself in a self-destructive manner. 他在用一种自我毁灭的方式惩罚自己
[14:30] This isn’t someone who’s suffered a loss. 这一点不像遭受重创的人
[14:32] This is someone who’s angry at the world. 倒像是个愤世嫉俗的人
[14:34] He was here nearly 3 hours. 他在这里待了近三个小时
[14:36] This is him just before he left. 这是他要离开时的画面
[14:38] This can’t be about just losing a summer home. 应该不止损失避暑别墅这么简单
[14:41] We’re gonna need a copy of this. 我们要这录像的备份
[14:43] – Ok. – Thank you. -好的 -谢谢
[14:45] Hey, Garcia, I’m gonna put you on speakerphone, ok? 加西亚 我开免提了
[14:47] Hey yourself, 187. 你好 智商187的孩子
[14:49] I have a new mystery for you to solve. 我给你出道新题
[14:50] Your guy, Sean Taylor, 被害人肖恩·泰勒
[14:52] he rented a blue Charger while he was in town. 进城后租了辆蓝色道奇
[14:54] Where’s the car now? 车现在哪里
[14:55] That is the mystery. 这就是谜题
[14:57] Local P.D. can’t find it, and the rental service 当地警方找不到 租车行
[15:00] activated the lojack system. It’s been deactivated. 启动寻回系统 但也被关了
[15:02] How skilled would our unsub need to be 不明嫌犯技术要多高超
[15:03] in order to deactivate the GPS? 连GPS也关得掉
[15:05] A novice would not be good at that. 菜鸟可干不了这活
[15:08] But the mechanical elite, they could do it without a hitch. 如果是机械高手 那就小菜一碟了
[15:10] Did any of the other victims have cars in the city? 其他被害人有车在市里吗
[15:13] Uh…just one. 还有一辆
[15:15] Joseph Kraus. 乔瑟夫·克劳斯
[15:17] Hey, his car’s missing, too. 他的车也不见了
[15:18] All right, Garcia, start pulling auto workers in the area 加西亚 调出该地区汽车工的资料
[15:20] and cross it with prior offenses, no matter how small. 调查有没有犯罪前科 不管是多小的罪
[15:23] This unsub’s going to great lengths to cover his tracks, 不明嫌犯费尽心思隐藏自己的行踪
[15:24] so he’s gotta be in the system somewhere. 所以他一定有犯罪记录
[15:26] Copy that. Here I go. 收到 挂了
[15:28] How’s he hiding their cars? 他把车藏哪里了
[15:47] Doug. 道格
[15:49] Working kind of late, aren’t you? 又加班到这么晚吗
[15:51] Security company called to see if your code was still good. 保险公司打电话问过你的情况
[15:55] What are you doing here, Mike? 你在这里干什么 麦克
[15:57] I don’t know. 我不知道
[15:59] I thought maybe we could talk. 我想我们可以谈谈
[16:00] So, pick up the phone. 那就打电话给我
[16:03] I wasn’t sure you’d answer. 我不确定你会不会接我电话
[16:04] You’re the one that doesn’t return calls. 你才是那个不回电话的人
[16:15] Listen, I miss my best friend. 听着 我想念我最好的朋友
[16:17] Friends? 朋友
[16:19] Fr-friends. 朋友
[16:21] At this point, I doubt we ever were. 我都怀疑我们是不是做过朋友
[16:25] I’m sorry about what happened. I never meant to– 发生那件事我很抱歉 我不是故意
[16:28] Never meant to what? 不是故意什么
[16:29] To ruin my life? 毁了我的人生吗
[16:31] No, man. I just want to fix it. 不是的 我想弥补
[16:32] You want to fix it. 你想弥补
[16:33] What are you gonna do, put a band-aid on it? 你准备怎么做 贴个创可贴上去吗
[16:35] No, there’s some things that just can’t be fixed. 有些事是永远无法弥补的
[16:41] This was a mistake. I gotta go. 真不该跟你废话 我走了
[16:45] Listen, I’m really sorry, Mike! 听着 我真的很抱歉 麦克
[16:49] Hey, is there anything I can do? 有什么我可以为你做的吗
[16:52] Anything to make it up to you? 有什么可以补偿你
[16:55] Sure. 当然有
[16:57] You could kill yourself. 你可以自杀
[17:07] The murders started nearly two months ago, 凶手在差不多两个月前开始作案
[17:09] but the time in between kills 但作案间隔在过去几周里
[17:10] has accelerated over the past week. 不断缩短
[17:12] Why? 为什么
[17:13] Well, if the unsub suffered a loss, 如果不明嫌犯遭受重创
[17:15] we could be looking for someone who was fired back then 我们可以找那段时间被解雇
[17:18] and struggling to pay his bills now. 生活开销有问题的人
[17:19] Or divorcees currently undergoing custody hearings. 或者正在经历监护权听证会的离婚人士
[17:22] He’s most likely operating in one of the coastal cities. 他倾向于在海滨城市作案
[17:24] The victims were all staying in the metropolitan area, 被害人都住在市区
[17:26] but their bodies were found near the ocean. 但尸体都在海边被发现
[17:28] Do you know how big the California coastline is? 你知道加州的海岸线有多长吗
[17:30] 840 miles. Fortunately, based on the unsub’s comfort zone, 840英里 好在根据不明嫌犯的舒适区
[17:32] we can narrow down the 我们可以把这个范围缩小到
[17:33] area between Santa Monica and Redondo Beach, 圣莫妮卡和雷东多海滩之间的地区
[17:35] And the paper trail shows 每个被害人
[17:37] each of the victims in the downtown area 在失踪当晚的行踪记录
[17:39] until about 9 p.m. the night they disappeared. 都只有到九点
[17:41] after that they go off grid. 之后他们就无迹可寻了
[17:42] So how are the victims ending up in the South Bay? 被害人怎么会最后出现在南湾
[17:45] Well, we haven’t found any of the missing cars. 我们还没找到失车
[17:47] We know he’s probably nonthreatening. 我们知道他看上去不是危险人物
[17:49] What if he asks for a lift and then kills them en route? 可能他请求搭车 再在途中将他们杀害
[17:52] But how does he know that his victims fit his emotional criteria? 他怎么知道那些被害人符合他的情绪标准
[17:55] There’s no common denominator 遭受不同重创的人
[17:57] outside the loss that each has suffered. 外表没有共同特征
[17:59] Sean Taylor did look pretty distraught 肖恩·泰勒冲出健身房的时候
[18:00] before storming out of the gym. 的确看上去很心烦意乱
[18:02] Elaine Kraus said that her husband 伊琳·克劳斯说她丈夫
[18:03] would often go to the beach to clear his head. 经常去海滩清醒自己的头脑
[18:05] What if they’re all doing that? 他们会不会都这么做
[18:08] Maybe he’s not taking them to the beach. 也许不是他带他们去海滩
[18:11] Maybe he’s hunting them there. 而是在那里守株待兔
[18:14] I mean, it gets to the point 我是说 这确实已经到了
[18:17] where you can’t even look at yourself in the mirror. 你都无法面对镜中的自己的程度了
[18:19] You think it’s your fault. 你觉得这都是自己的错
[18:21] Sometimes you have to move on, 有时候你得继续生活
[18:22] but sometimes you can’t move on. 但有时候就是做不到
[18:24] And that’s no way to live. 觉得怎么都活不下去了
[18:26] Of course there’s always the easy way out. 当然还有更简单的方式
[18:30] But who wants to take that? 但谁愿意真的这么做
[18:32] You got responsibilities. 肩上还有那么多担子要挑
[18:36] What I’m trying to say, Gus… 我要说的是 格斯
[18:40] is I understand. 我理解的
[18:42] I do. 真的
[18:43] And you no longer have to suffer. 你不用再承受痛苦了
[18:46] Please let me go! 求你放了我
[18:47] I won’t ignore your pain. 我不会无视你的痛苦
[18:48] Oh, no, I’m not in pain, I promise. I feel better now. 不 我发誓我已经不痛苦了 我好多了
[18:51] Ha ha! See? You know how many times 瞧 你知道我有多少次
[18:53] I said that exact same thing? 对自己说了一模一样的话
[18:55] It’s the truth! 这是事实
[18:56] No. This is the truth. 不 这才是事实
[18:58] No! Someone help me, please! 不要 救命
[19:01] No one can hear you. 没人听得到
[19:13] The vic’s name was Gus Harrington. 被害人名叫格斯·哈灵顿
[19:15] Found him underneath the pier in Santa Monica. 他被弃在圣莫妮卡的码头桥墩下
[19:17] He changed his method of disposal to avoid detection, 他改变弃尸方式躲避侦查
[19:19] but he’s staying near the beach because he’s compelled to. 但他还是必须待在海滩附近
[19:21] It means something to him. 那里对他有特殊意义
[19:22] The credit card history indicated Harrington was staying here. 信用卡记录显示哈灵顿在这里住过
[19:32] Looks like he was drowning his sorrows. 看起来他要醉生梦死一场
[19:37] He emptied the mini bar first. 他先是喝空了小冰箱
[19:39] A man in this condition couldn’t have driven to the beach. 这样的人没法开车去海滩
[19:42] Yeah, his car is still in the hotel parking. 他的车还在酒店停车场
[19:44] So he was intoxicated when he got dressed. 所以他穿衣服的时候已经醉了
[19:46] A drunk target would be easier to subdue. 醉鬼更容易制服
[19:48] So where would he go next? 然后他去了哪里
[19:49] He ran out of booze. He probably went to find more. 酒喝完了 应该就是去找更多酒
[19:56] We believe we’re looking for a white male in his 30s or 40s 我们要找到的是30多到40多的白种男性
[19:59] who’s targeting emotionally distraught men. 他的目标是情感受到重创的男性
[20:01] Cell phone records show none 电话记录显示
[20:02] of the victims made calls or had appointments 被害人失踪当晚
[20:04] the evenings they went missing. 都没有打过电话或约人见面
[20:06] This unsub selects his target, befriends him, 不明嫌犯选择目标后跟他们成为朋友
[20:08] and then kills him all in one night. 再在同一晚杀死他们
[20:10] This means that he’s ordinary, unimposing, easy to talk to. 说明他是个不起眼的普通人 很容易搭话
[20:14] Because he can get his victims 因为他能让被害人
[20:15] to open up and reveal personal information, 打开话匣子 透露私人信息
[20:18] we believe he’s able to somehow 他能将自己的亲密感
[20:19] project a sense of familiarity towards them. 投射给被害人
[20:24] That familiarity most likely comes in the form of a shared loss. 这种亲密感很可能来自某种共同的创伤
[20:27] He’s targeting down-and-out 他的目标锁定为
[20:28] businessmen struggling in their everyday life. 挣扎在生活边缘的潦倒商人
[20:37] He preys upon their vulnerability 他利用他们的脆弱情绪
[20:39] and then kills his victims with single shots to the head. 并一枪杀死他们
[20:42] He believes that he’s being merciful, 他觉得自己的行为是一种仁慈
[20:44] putting them out of their misery. 将他们从痛苦的深渊中解放
[20:46] Because he feels compelled to remove his victims’ genitals, 他每次都割掉被害人的生殖器
[20:48] we believe he feels emasculated by his own loss. 因为他在自己受的创伤中有被阉割的感觉
[20:58] Most of the victims are from out of town and new to the area, 大部分被害人都是第一次来这个地区
[21:01] so we should look at anyone trusted to offer advice 所以我们应该找给差旅中的人们
[21:03] to visiting professionals. 提供建议的可靠人士
[21:04] The unsub most likely has a working knowledge of auto mechanics, 不明嫌犯很可能精通汽车机械技术
[21:07] or at the very least, the resources to disable the car’s GPS system. 或至少知道如何关闭汽车的GPS系统
[21:12] What are you doing here? 你来干什么
[21:14] I need a reason now? 我怎么不能来
[21:15] I paid for this house. 这是我买的房子
[21:16] Why were you at Hunter’s school yesterday? 你昨天为什么去亨特的学校
[21:18] – He told you? – Of course he told me. -他告诉你了 -当然
[21:20] I just wanted to see him. 我只想见见他
[21:21] You know what the court said. 你明知道法院的宣判结果是什么
[21:23] Supervised visitation. 监督探视权
[21:25] I’m his father! 我是他的父亲
[21:25] Well, stalking isn’t parenting. 跟踪他不是为人父的方法
[21:29] Hunter’s scared. He doesn’t think he knows his father anymore. 亨特吓坏了 他觉得他快不认识你了
[21:36] Mike. 麦克
[21:38] Gee, I wonder why. 我说为什么呢
[21:41] We believe that our unsub’s comfort zone is in the South Bay District, 我们认为不明嫌犯的舒适区是南湾区
[21:44] So we should start our search there. 所以我们应该在那里开始搜索
[21:45] But having said that, it’s important 但是必须注意的是
[21:47] not to display too heavy of a police presence. 不能突然出现太多警察
[21:49] Why is that? 为什么
[21:50] He’s gone to great lengths to protect his identity. 他花了很大力气来隐藏自己的身份
[21:52] That’s because he has something to lose. 说明他有某种顾虑
[21:54] If he feels that we’re closing in on him, 如果他知道我们在接近他
[21:56] it’s likely he’ll move to another location and start killing there. 他很可能会转移到新的地方 展开杀戮
[22:00] Thank you. 谢谢
[22:04] Go ahead, Garcia. 说吧 加西亚
[22:05] The M.E. ran liver tests. 法医报告给出了肝脏检验结果
[22:07] All of the victims had elevated levels of alcohol in their systems. 所有被害人体内的酒精浓度都较高
[22:10] We should narrow our search to liquor stores and bars. 我们将范围缩小到酒品店和酒吧
[22:11] The unsub could be hunting his victims there. 不明嫌犯可能在那里捕获被害人
[22:13] But wait, there’s more. 等等 还有
[22:14] In my obsessive cross-checking, 在我掘地三尺的调查中
[22:16] I unearthed something, and by something, 我真的挖出了宝藏 但这宝藏就是
[22:18] I mean nothing. 一无所有
[22:20] Explain. 什么意思
[22:21] The trail runs frosty, my friends. 记录空白一片 朋友们
[22:24] None of the victims purchased alcohol 在失踪当晚 没有一个被害人
[22:26] on the night they went missing. 有购买酒精饮品的记录
[22:27] I’m clever. I even checked ATM transactions 我很聪明 我甚至查了ATM交易记录
[22:29] to see if they used cash. 想看他们是不是用现金
[22:30] Zilch. Zero dinero spent on the sauce. 但结果还是零蛋
[22:34] So how are they drinking? 那他们怎么喝的酒
[22:35] Good work, Garcia. 干得好 加西亚
[22:37] The unsub couldn’t have known his victims more than a few hours. 不明嫌犯认识被害人只有几个小时
[22:40] Is he just convincing total strangers 他怎么说服陌生人
[22:41] to let him buy their drinks? 让自己买酒给他们喝
[22:43] In my experience, people don’t question an open bar. 据我的经验 人们不会怀疑免费酒
[22:45] They just give thanks and order another round. 他们会道声谢然后再来一杯
[22:47] You know, he could be finding his targets on the streets 他可能在街上遇到目标
[22:49] and then inviting them to his house for a private party. 邀请他们去家里参加私人派对
[22:52] But how is he able to figure out that they match his victimology? 但他如何确定这些人符合他的被害人特征
[22:55] In order for him to do that, he’d have to spend time with them, 为了满足这一点 他必须花时间跟他们相处
[22:57] listen to their troubles. 倾听他们遭遇的挫折
[23:00] What are you thinking? 你想到了什么
[23:02] Who can you pour your problems to over drinks, 谁能在第一次见面的情况下
[23:04] even though you’ve never met them before? 就让你倾诉烦恼并喝成烂醉如泥
[23:06] The same person who can make sure 那个让你喝酒不用记账
[23:07] you don’t run a tab or a paper trail. 也不留下书面证据的人
[23:14] The kitchen’s gonna be closing up pretty soon. 厨房马上要关了
[23:16] You want to put an order in before the cook goes home? 还要最后再点些什么吗
[23:20] No. Peanuts are fine, thanks. 不用了 花生就行 谢谢
[23:22] Could use another one. 再给我来一杯
[23:25] Rough day? 今天不太顺吗
[23:27] Yeah. 是啊
[23:28] Rough life. 一辈子都不顺
[23:33] Want to talk about it? 说说吧
[23:36] There are hundreds or bars and clubs in the South Bay. 南湾有成千上百家酒吧和俱乐部
[23:38] Not including ones in hotels and restaurants. 还不包括酒店和餐厅里的
[23:41] I mean, how are we supposed to narrow it down? 我们怎么缩小范围
[23:44] It doesn’t take into account 这里面还没算上
[23:45] a lot of bartenders work multiple venues– 许多在不同私人派对 聚会什么的
[23:47] private parties, events. 兼职酒保
[23:49] We’re looking for a needle in a haystack. 简直是大海捞针
[23:51] If the unsub’s a bartender, 如果不明嫌犯是酒保
[23:52] he probably hears sob stories all the time. 他可能一直听人哭诉自己的悲惨经历
[23:54] The trigger’s gotta be something more specific than that. 导火索应该是更特别的东西
[23:56] It can’t just be about loss, like you said? 就像你说的 应该不止是创伤
[23:58] These losses aren’t sufficient enough to warrant mercy killings. 创伤不足以引发他的仁心杀戮
[24:02] Especially not by someone who’s heard it all before. 何况他总听这些 早就习以为常了
[24:05] Guys, what if the losses aren’t what’s triggering the unsub? 也许创伤不是引发凶手杀人的导火索
[24:08] What if it’s the catalyst to the losses? 会不会是引发创伤的催化剂呢
[24:10] A behavioral trait each of the victims had 所有被害人都有的行为特征
[24:11] that made them vulnerable to loss. 让他们成为易受创伤的人群
[24:13] Or an event so overwhelming 或是遇到一件过于沉重的事
[24:14] it’s consuming everything in their life. 将他们生活的所有部分都压垮了
[24:16] Loss of job, home, family. 失去工作 房子和家庭
[24:18] What event could cause each of those? 什么事能带走所有这些东西
[24:20] What if it’s the emotional toll of a failed relationship? 会不会是失败的爱情带来的情感创伤
[24:23] He’s targeting victims with broken hearts. 他的目标是心碎的人
[24:31] Once the trust is broken, 一旦信任被破坏
[24:33] you never get it back. 就永远无法修复
[24:35] Not ever. 永远都不行
[24:36] I hear you, buddy. 我懂的 兄弟
[24:38] My best friend just moved in with my wife. 我最好的朋友刚搬去我家跟我老婆同居
[24:40] No. 不是吧
[24:41] Yep. 真的
[24:42] Women. 女人啊
[24:43] Yeah. Can I get you another one? 是啊 再来一杯吧
[24:45] As soon as I get back. 回来前给我满上
[24:53] What’s, uh, troubling you, hon? 你遇到什么烦心事了吗
[24:57] Hope that, uh, women comment didn’t offend you. 刚刚那句评论女人的话没冒犯你吧
[25:00] Not at all. My relationship just ended, too. 没有 我也刚刚被甩
[25:04] Wow, really? It must be something in the air. 真的吗 这也带传染的
[25:06] He was the best thing that ever happened to me. 和他在一起是我遇到过最好的事
[25:09] Yeah, well. 我懂
[25:11] You know, February messes with people’s heads. 二月是个烦心月
[25:14] Here. A little more. 再来点吧
[25:16] The problem is, it’s all my fault. 问题是 这都是我的错
[25:18] I’m sure that’s not true. 我相信不是这样的
[25:19] I was stupid, and I was drunk. 是我蠢 喝得烂醉
[25:22] You know what people say? They say, 你知道俗话怎么说来着吗 他们说
[25:24] as long as you didn’t cheat, everything is forgivable. 只要你不去偷腥 什么都可以原谅
[25:30] Nobody’s perfect. 人无完人
[25:33] Right? 对吗
[25:34] Barkeep. 老兄
[25:37] How’s that new round coming? 怎么没给我再倒上
[25:38] You know, buddy, I think you’ve had enough. 你今天喝得够多了
[25:40] How about I, uh, call you a cab? 我帮你叫辆车吧
[25:48] There you go, sweetheart. 给你倒上 亲爱的
[25:52] That’s on the house. 这杯我请
[26:19] Killed a woman this time. 他这次杀了个女人
[26:20] Forensics match the blade? 法医比对凶器了吗
[26:22] Body’s been hacked to pieces. 尸体被砍成几块
[26:24] Dumped her in the trash. 把她扔在垃圾堆里
[26:25] Maybe this is the woman that broke the unsub’s heart. 也许这就是那个伤透他心的女人
[26:27] Name’s Kelsey Ashwood. 她叫柯思丽·阿什伍德
[26:29] She drove down from Santa Barbara last night. 昨晚从圣芭芭拉开车过来
[26:31] Husband’s on his way to the field office. 她丈夫正在赶往你们办公室的路上
[26:33] The unsub didn’t shoot her in the head like the others. 不明嫌犯这次没有朝她的头开枪
[26:35] He started cutting her up while she was still alive. 他活生生地对她肢解
[26:38] He didn’t castrate her, either. 也没有阉割她
[26:40] This is anger on a whole other level. 这是完全不同的愤怒
[26:42] He took his time with her. 他在她身上花了很多时间
[26:42] If she wasn’t the target of his rage, 如果她不是他的愤怒对象
[26:44] she definitely represents who is. 她肯定代表了某个人
[26:46] Well, he’s escalating. It won’t be long before 他的罪行在升级 用不了多久
[26:49] he actually goes after the person that he blames for his loss. 他就会去对付那个真正害他失去一切的人
[27:05] Mike? 麦克
[27:06] What the hell? 搞什么
[27:07] I mean, you don’t work here anymore. 你已经不在这里工作了
[27:08] You remember that, right? 你还记得吧
[27:09] Some business I needed to deal with. 我要处理点事情
[27:12] Look, you can’t be coming around like this. 听着 你不能老是这么说来就来
[27:14] Andrea told me you showed up at Hunter’s school. 安卓娅说你去亨特的学校了
[27:17] That’s none of your business. 这和你无关
[27:18] Well, it is my business because this is my business. 这当然和我有关
[27:20] Hey, what are you doing here? 你在这里做什么
[27:23] Whose car is that? 这是谁的车
[27:25] A friend of mine. Didn’t think you’d mind. 我朋友的车 我想你不介意
[27:26] Hell, did you steal a car? 靠 你偷了车吗
[27:31] Is that why you’ve been coming around here? 所以你才老是到这来吗
[27:33] I don’t steal things, Doug. 我不偷东西 道格
[27:36] You do. 是你才对
[27:37] I didn’t steal anything. 我没有偷任何东西
[27:38] Ok. You gonna be giving them back, then? 好吧 那你准备还回去吗
[27:40] Hey, look. I know the divorce has been hard on you. 听着 我知道你很难接受离婚
[27:44] But you need to get past it. 但你必须得跨过这个坎
[27:47] For everyone’s sake. 为了大家好
[27:48] Just do the right thing. 做正确的事
[27:51] Do the right thing? 做正确的事
[27:53] Yes. 是的
[27:53] Do the right thing?! 做正确的事
[27:55] Coming from the guy who broke up my marriage, 一个破坏我婚姻 夺走我孩子的人
[27:58] took away my kid?! 居然有脸这么说
[28:00] Do the right thing. 做正确的事
[28:02] You dirty– 你个…
[28:03] Aah! No! 不
[28:06] Oh, Mike… 麦克
[28:08] Ohh…Mike. 麦克
[28:11] I think you broke my back. 我想我的背摔坏了
[28:21] Mike… 麦克
[28:29] Mike, what are you doing? 麦克 你在做什么
[28:32] Turn off the machine. 把机器关掉
[28:33] Mike… 麦克
[28:35] Get–I’m not– 我不是
[28:37] For god’s sake… 天啊
[28:39] Turn the damn thing off! 快他妈的关掉
[28:44] Mike! Mike! 麦克
[28:47] What–I’m sorry, Mike. 我很抱歉 麦克
[28:50] Ok? I didn’t know. I didn’t know! 好吗 我不知道
[28:52] I found out about Hunter the same time you did, Mike! 亨特的事我之前也不知道 麦克
[28:54] Mike, please! Help me, Mike! 麦克 求你了 救救我
[28:56] Mike, help me! Mike! Mike! 麦克 救救我
[28:58] Mike, don’t! 麦克 不要
[29:00] No! Aah! 不要
[29:16] Take your time. 慢慢来
[29:22] Why would someone do this to her? 为什么有人会对她做这种事
[29:25] That’s what we’re trying to find out. 我们会调查清楚的
[29:27] I just want to hold her in my arms one more time. 我只想再把她抱在怀里
[29:32] The last thing we did was fight. 我们最后一次见面就是吵架
[29:34] What was the fight about? 为什么吵架
[29:40] Look, it’s important that you be honest. 听着 你必须实话实说
[29:42] It could help us find the man that did this to her. 这能帮我们查到是谁杀了她
[29:47] She slept with someone else. 她出轨了
[29:50] She said it was just a one-time thing, but I– 她说只是一夜情 但我
[29:52] I just couldn’t get past it. 我不能原谅她
[29:54] Not many people can. 很多人都是这样
[29:59] I loved her so much. 我很爱她
[30:04] But I couldn’t fix us. 但我帮不了我们
[30:10] We were right. All of the unsub’s victims 我们的看法没错 所有被害人
[30:12] recently suffered the end of a romantic relationship, 最近都遭受了感情上的挫折
[30:14] but they actually have something else in common. 但他们其实都有个共同点
[30:16] Each of the relationships ended due to infidelity? 所有分手都是因为一方出轨吗
[30:18] How do you know that? 你怎么知道
[30:19] Kelsey Ashwood cheated on her husband. 柯思丽·阿什伍德出轨了
[30:22] All 5 of the male victims were businessman 五名男性被害人都是商人
[30:24] devastated by the destruction of the relationships. 因为感情挫折而伤心欲绝
[30:26] They probably started acting out, 他们可能在寻求宣泄
[30:27] which led to the losses we profiled earlier. 所以我们之前的侧写并不完整
[30:29] Well, get this. Sean Taylor and Joe Kraus were the ones 肖恩·泰勒和乔·克劳斯
[30:32] that cheated in their relationships. 都是出轨的一方
[30:34] They were the ones who were left exposed. 所以他们的尸体没被包裹
[30:36] So he’s showing sympathy to the men that were cheated on, 这么说他是可怜那些被出轨的男人
[30:38] yet anger toward the cheaters. 将怒火发泄在那些出轨的人身上
[30:41] This is Dr. Reid. 我是里德博士
[30:44] All right, thanks. 好 谢了
[30:46] Kelsey’s car was found in a junkyard near Torrance. 柯思丽在车在特伦斯附近的废车场被发现
[30:48] Somebody was in the compactor when it was crushed. 有人在车子被压碎时在压土机里
[30:59] The victim is Doug Summers, 被害人是道格·萨默斯
[31:01] owner of the wrecking yard. 废车场老板
[31:02] The car was on top of him when it was crushed. 车被压碎时就在他上方
[31:04] Maybe he stumbled on the unsub in action. 也许他在凶手弃车时撞见了对方
[31:06] This wasn’t planned out like the others. 这和其他计划好的谋杀不同
[31:08] This was impulsive. 这是冲动谋杀
[31:09] His entire M.O. has changed. 他的杀人手法完全改变了
[31:11] He wanted Doug to suffer. 他要折磨道格
[31:13] Garcia, I need you to run background details on Doug Summers. 加西亚 查一下道格·萨默斯的背景
[31:15] He runs the LB wrecking yard in torrance. 他是特伦斯一家汽车报废场的老板
[31:18] Checking. 在查了
[31:19] Uh, it seems clean as a whistle. 看起来他清白得很
[31:21] Hold on. His name’s listed in a legal docket. 等等 他和一桩法律官司有关
[31:24] Mr. Summers is currently testifying in a custody battle 萨默斯先生出庭作证了一场监护权官司
[31:27] between Michael Janeczko and Andrea Wright. 涉及双方是麦克尔·杰纳斯科和安卓娅·怀特
[31:30] Janeczko used to work at the wrecking yard, 杰纳斯科之前在汽车报废场工作
[31:32] and Wright is Mr. Summers’ new fiancee. 而怀特是萨摩先生的新未婚妻
[31:36] She filed for divorce two months ago. 她两个月前提出了离婚
[31:38] That’s right when the killings started. 这就是杀人案开始的时候
[31:39] Where’s Janeczko? 杰纳斯科在哪
[31:40] Last known address 最近一个地址
[31:41] was the house he shared with his former wife. 是他和前妻共同居住的房子
[31:49] I don’t understand. What does the FBI want with Michael? 我不懂 联邦调查局为什么要找麦克尔
[31:51] We need to find him as soon as possible. 我们得尽快找到他
[31:53] Do you know where he’s been staying? 你知道他最近住在哪吗
[31:54] He runs a bar on 2nd. 他在第二街的一个酒吧工作
[31:56] The owner’s back east, 酒吧老板回东部去了
[31:57] so he’s been sleeping in the loft above it. 所以他一直住在酒吧上面的阁楼
[31:59] Please, what did he do? 他做了什么
[32:01] He’s a suspect in a murder investigation. 他是一起谋杀案的嫌犯
[32:04] Mike? That’s ridiculous. 麦克 太可笑了
[32:06] We think he’s been going through an emotional break. 我们认为他经历了感情挫折
[32:10] He’s been through a lot. 他经历了很多事
[32:13] I’m afraid there’s more. 恐怕还有更糟的事
[32:14] Ma’am, Doug Summers was killed earlier this morning. 女士 道格·萨默斯今天早上被杀了
[32:18] What? 什么
[32:20] What did you say? 你说什么
[32:22] I’m so sorry. 我很抱歉
[32:25] No. 不
[32:29] Not after all we’ve been through. 我们都经历了这么多了
[32:32] What have you been through? 你们经历了什么
[32:35] You’ve documented Hunter’s life with Michael 你对亨特和麦克的生活
[32:37] and Hunter’s life with Doug equally. 还有亨特和道格的生活记录得一样多
[32:39] Why? 为什么
[32:43] Is Michael not Hunter’s father? 麦克不是亨特的父亲吗
[32:46] Do they know the truth? 他们知道真相吗
[32:51] Yes. 是的
[32:54] When did they find out? 他们什么时候发现的
[32:55] Two months ago. 两个月前
[32:57] Do you know where Hunter is now? 你知道亨特现在在哪吗
[33:06] Hunter. 亨特
[33:08] Go ahead. I’ll catch up. 走吧 我回头找你们
[33:09] – What the hell? – We gotta go, now. -怎么了 -我们得走了
[33:11] What are you doing here? Mom said you’re not allowed to come– 你来做什么 妈妈说你不能…
[33:12] I don’t give a damn what your mother has to say. Get in the car! 我不管你妈说了什么 快上车
[33:15] I’m at school. I can’t just leave. 我在上学 不能就这么走了
[33:17] I am your father, right? 我是你爸爸 是吧
[33:18] If I say you can leave, then you can leave. 我说你能走 你就能走
[33:20] Now… 快点
[33:22] Get in, get in, get in. 上车
[33:39] Tell me what’s going on. 到底怎么回事
[33:41] Yeah. We gotta get out of town. 我们得离开这里
[33:44] I’m not going anywhere! You’re acting crazy. 我哪都不去 你疯了
[33:46] Look, I know things have been a little off 听着 我知道最近我们俩的关系
[33:48] between you and me lately, all right? But… 有点不太好 但是
[33:51] everything is gonna be fine. 一切都会好起来的
[33:53] You are my son. I am your father. 你是我儿子 我是你父亲
[33:57] That is that. 就这样
[34:01] I’m calling mom. 我要打电话给妈妈
[34:03] No, you are not! 不 不行
[34:04] She is not part of our life anymore. Do you understand me? 她不再是我们生活的一部分了 你明白吗
[34:07] I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to yell. I didn’t. 抱歉 我也不想冲你吼 真的
[34:10] What did you do? Is mom ok? 你做了什么 妈妈没事吧
[34:13] She’s fine. Your mother is fine. 她没事 你妈妈没事
[34:20] I need to tell Doug where we’re going 我得告诉道格我们要去哪儿
[34:22] so mom doesn’t freak out. 不然妈妈会吓死的
[34:26] Wait… 等等
[34:28] Wait… 等等
[34:31] Dougie is dead. 道格死了
[34:33] What? 什么
[34:35] What did you do?! 你做了什么
[34:36] I didn’t mean to! I know how much he means to you! 我不是故意的 我知道他对你很重要
[34:40] I love you so much, son. 我很爱你 儿子
[34:44] He just made me so mad. 但他把我气疯了
[34:49] You killed my father! 你杀了我父亲
[34:58] I am your father. 我就是你父亲
[35:10] According to the ex-wife, 根据前妻的说法
[35:11] Michael’s been staying in the loft above the bar. 麦克一直住在酒吧的阁楼上
[35:12] We got two floors to cover. 我们要搜查两层楼
[35:13] Have your people maintain a perimeter around the building. 让你的人在房子周围警戒
[35:16] Shouldn’t we wait for S.W.A.T.? 我们不等特警来吗
[35:17] We’re out of time. Hunter knows Michael’s not his real father. 来不及了 亨特知道麦克不是他的亲生父亲
[35:19] If he rejects him, 如果他遭到拒绝
[35:20] Michael could lash out at whoever’s closest, including Hunter. 麦克会对所有在场的人下手 包括亨特
[35:22] All right, let’s move. 好了 行动
[35:53] Daddy. 爸爸
[35:54] You don’t love me. 你不爱我
[35:57] FBI. Michael Janeczko, put the gun down. 联调局 麦克尔·杰纳斯科 放下枪
[36:03] He told me I wasn’t his father. 他说我不是他父亲
[36:06] I’m sure you didn’t mean that. Right, Hunter? 我肯定你不是那个意思 是吧 亨特
[36:11] You were frustrated. 你只是太伤心了
[36:14] I–I was hurt because of what happened to Doug. 我听到道格的死 很伤心
[36:17] That wasn’t your fault, huh, Michael? 这不是你的错 麦克尔
[36:20] It was an accident. 那是场意外
[36:21] I would never hurt my son. 我不会伤害我儿子
[36:25] Tell him how you feel. 告诉他你的感受
[36:28] He raised you. No matter what, he’ll always be your real dad. 不管怎样 他把你养大 他永远是你父亲
[36:34] Sure. You were always there for me. 当然 你一直保护着我
[36:38] You’re my dad. 你是我爸爸
[36:39] Put your weapon down. 放下武器
[36:40] You put yours down! Do it! 你放下枪 快点
[36:42] Ok. 好
[36:45] Ok. 好
[36:49] Ok. 好
[37:20] Don’t do it! Put it down! 别这样 放下枪
[37:24] Hunter, give me the gun. 亨特 把枪给我
[37:27] He killed Doug! 他杀了道格
[37:29] He was gonna kill me. 他也想杀了我
[37:30] I know. But if you pull that trigger, 我知道 但如果你扣下扳机
[37:32] it is gonna be you going to prison and not him. 去坐牢的就是你而不是他
[37:39] I didn’t ask for any of this. 我也不想这样
[37:41] I know. 我知道
[37:43] I know. 我知道
[37:45] Everything’s gonna be ok. 一切都会好起来的
[37:48] All right? Look, you– 好吗 听着
[37:49] You just gotta trust me. 你只要相信我
[37:53] Ok? 好吗
[37:55] Please. 拜托
[38:01] Ok. 好
[38:16] Spencer, I’m fine. 斯宾塞 我没事
[38:18] I swear, it’s just a scratch. 我发誓 只是小擦伤
[38:20] I don’t know. I counted two cuts, 不知道 我看到两处刀伤
[38:21] 3 bruises, a black eye, 三处淤青 眼睛也打青了
[38:23] and possibly a fractured rib. 也许肋骨还断了一根
[38:24] I’m not telling you how to do your job, 我不是要干涉你的工作
[38:25] but you should probably consider giving her a cat scan. 但你应该给她做断层扫描
[38:27] – Ignore him. – You ok? -无视他 -你没事吧
[38:29] Yeah, I will be. 我不会有事的
[38:32] What about him? 他就不一定了
[38:43] “You may be deceived if you trust too much, 如果你过于信任 可能会被欺骗
[38:46] But you will live in torment if you don’t trust enough.” 但如果你缺乏信任 则会被痛苦折磨
[38:49] Frank Crane. 弗兰克·克莱恩[美国导演]
[38:52] Look, JJ, all I’m saying is I am never 听着 小洁 我只是想说
[38:54] making you angry again. 我再也不敢惹你生气了
[38:55] I mean, who knew that pennsylvania petite 我是说 谁知道宾州的娇小美女
[38:57] could give such an ass-whuppin’? 爆发起来如此彪悍
[38:59] Well, I’m just glad my hand-to-hand coach 我只是感谢我的近身搏斗教练
[39:02] could work his schedule around my state department duties. 能在我在国防部的时候好好教我
[39:04] It’s my pleasure. 应该的
[39:05] I’m just really grateful it all paid off. 我只是很庆幸这些都用上了
[39:09] You were great out there. 你表现得很棒
[39:11] I’m proud of you. 我很自豪
[39:12] Well, why don’t you get your little butt home. 你不如早点回家
[39:14] I’m sure Will’s waiting on you. 威尔肯定在等你
[39:15] Yeah, well, we did have dinner reservations, but, uh, 我们晚餐订了位子
[39:19] I’m thinking we’ll do takeout instead. 但我想还是叫外卖吧
[39:22] Thanks, Derek. 谢谢 戴瑞
[39:24] Yeah. 没事
[39:33] Come in. 进来
[39:36] I thought I was the one supposed to be burning the midnight oil. 我以为只有我该点灯熬油呢
[39:38] Well, with Strauss away, the director asked me to do a little extra. 斯特劳斯不在 局长要我再额外做点工作
[39:42] I’m actually looking forward to having her back. 其实我还真希望她快点回来
[39:44] Right. It’s not the greatest way 对啊 情人节这么过
[39:46] to spent Valentine’s Day, now, is it? 可不是最好的选择 不是吗
[39:49] I forgot, too. 我也忘了
[39:50] Some of the singles were gonna go find a bar 一些单身男人准备去酒吧
[39:51] and grab a drink, if you want to come along. 喝一杯 你要来吗
[39:54] I mean, unless there’s someplace else you could be. 我是说 如果你没有其他安排
[39:57] Uh, I think I’ll pass, but thank you. 还是算了 但还是谢谢
[40:00] Uh, what about the paperwork? 文书工作呢
[40:02] Well, when Strauss comes back next week, 斯特劳斯下周就回来了
[40:04] I don’t want her to be bored. 我可不想她没事可做
[40:08] Good night, Hotch. 晚安 霍奇
[40:09] Good night, Morgan. 晚安 摩根
[40:28] Flowers. Wow, thank you. 花 谢谢你
[40:30] You’re welcome. 不客气
[40:30] It’s not even Friday. 还没到周五呢
[40:32] No, I know. I just get called away so often, 的确 只是我随时都会出差
[40:33] I thought we should grab the opportunity while we had it. 我想我们该抓住当下
[40:38] That was very thoughtful. 你真贴心
[40:40] Let me get my stuff. 我去拿东西
[40:41] Ok. 好
[40:48] So what’s our plan? 你打算去哪
[40:49] Well, I suppose I could tell you, 我也想告诉你
[40:51] but I don’t want to spoil the surprise, 但我想给你个惊喜
[40:52] so you’ll just have to trust me. 所以你只要相信我
[40:54] Oh. My first mistake. 我犯的第一个错
[40:57] Did you forget something? 你忘了什么吗
[40:59] This. 这个
[41:06] I thought we ought to get that out of the way. 我想我们该先把这个做了
[41:08] Spare us any awkwardness. 省得拘束
[41:11] You don’t have the market cornered on surprises, Aaron. 你不会是个藏满惊喜的人吧 艾伦
[41:17] You know, it’s not often that I’m speechless. 我无语的场合可不太多
[41:19] Really? 真的吗
[41:20] Yeah. But I am now. 是的 但我现在无语了
[41:21] That’s a nice car. 车子很不错
[41:23] Yeah. 是啊
犯罪心理

Post navigation

Previous Post: 犯罪心理(Criminal Minds)第7季第13集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 犯罪心理(Criminal Minds)第7季第15集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme