Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

犯罪心理(Criminal Minds)第7季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 犯罪心理(Criminal Minds)第7季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:01] Here goes. And, uh, 好吧
[00:04] this is the part I always leave out. 这部分我以前从来没说过
[00:07] I had missed my curfew the second time that week, 那周是我第二次过了宵禁再回家
[00:12] and when I got home, it was crazy late. 到家的时候已经很晚了
[00:14] It was like 3:00 in the morning, 差不多凌晨三点吧
[00:16] and my parents weren’t home, 我爸妈都不在家
[00:18] and the phone rang, 这时候电话响了
[00:20] and my life stopped. 我的人生就此被颠覆
[00:24] My parents were killed by a drunk driver 我爸妈出去找我
[00:27] when they were out looking for me. 结果被一个酒后驾车的人撞死了
[00:29] And if they hadn’t been out looking for me, then… 要是他们没出去找我 就不会…
[00:38] We all have wounds that we want to heal. 我们都有想要愈合的创伤
[00:42] That’s why we come here every week, right? 所以我们每周才来这里
[00:45] And I have to believe that as we keep coming here 而我必须相信 如果我们坚持来
[00:48] and talking and revealing, 彼此交流 坦诚相见
[00:50] That eventually, in time, 最终 哪怕是再深的创伤
[00:53] even the deepest wounds we carry will begin to heal. 也能随着时间的推移 得到治愈
[01:01] Monica, is there something you want to say? 莫妮卡 你想说什么吗
[01:07] Sorry. 抱歉
[01:11] But I believe that time… 但我觉得随着时间的推移
[01:16] wears you down. 你会越来越疲惫
[01:20] A few weeks ago… 几周前
[01:23] I walked by the bakery that we used to go to… 我经过我们以前去过的面包店
[01:27] and I saw this… little girl with blond pigtails. 看到一个扎着辫子的金发小姑娘
[01:35] I’m sorry. I can’t. 对不起 我做不到
[01:37] Don’t be sorry. It’s totally OK. 没关系 这没什么
[01:39] That’s why we’re all here. 我们正是为了这个才来
[01:42] I think that’s enough for tonight. 今晚就到这吧
[01:46] I’m going to wrap it up. OK? 差不多结束了 好吗
[01:50] Thank you all for coming. 谢谢你们过来
[01:51] I look forward to seeing you next week. 下周见
[02:03] Hey, Mon, what’s the rush? 莫儿 你怎么就这么走了
[02:04] I thought you wanted to talk to me. 我还以为你想聊聊
[02:06] It’s all right. It’s just been a long week. 没事 只是这周不太顺
[02:08] Yeah, it’s only Monday. What’s going on? 今天才周一 怎么了
[02:12] Yesterday was the anniversary of Hope’s disappearance. 昨天是霍普失踪七周年纪念日
[02:16] Oh, god, that’s ri– 老天 那真是…
[02:17] I’m so sorry. I for– why didn’t you say something? 我真的很抱歉 你怎么什么都不说
[02:21] I didn’t want to relive it with the group. 我不想在小组里再经历一次痛苦
[02:23] Once was enough. 一次已经足够了
[02:24] Ok, I totally understand. 好吧 我完全理解
[02:25] Do you want to grab a late dinner and talk? 你想去吃点什么和我聊聊吗
[02:27] No, I’m good. You go enjoy. 不用了 我没事 你去吧
[02:29] I promise, we’ll talk later. 我保证 我们回头再聊
[02:31] Are you sure you’re OK? 你确定你没事吗
[02:33] Yeah. 没事
[02:56] Dear mommy, please don’t tell the police. 亲爱的妈妈 求你不要报警
[02:59] If he finds out I’m writing you, 要是他发现我在给你写信
[03:01] he’ll kill me. 他会杀了我
[03:06] I see you got one of those, too. 我看到你车上也有这个
[03:10] What?! That’s Hope. 什么 那是霍普
[03:16] Oh, my god. 天啊
[03:18] Who put this here? 是谁放在那的
[03:19] I saw a man and a young woman putting them on cars. 我看到一个男人和年轻女人正往车上放
[03:21] Well, they– well, where did they go? 他们去哪了
[03:22] Did you see what they looked like? 你看到他们长什么样吗
[03:24] They were headed out of the parking lot by the time I saw them. 我看到他们的时候 他们已经往停车场外走了
[03:27] Wait! They couldn’t have gotten far. We’ll take my car. 等等 他们应该没走远 坐我的车吧
[03:29] It’s right here. 就在那边
[03:31] Come on. 来吧
[03:42] OK. OK, so wait. So you’re saying 慢着 你是说
[03:45] it’s literally just doubling up on the flour? 加两倍的面粉就行了吗
[03:47] Exactly. 是的
[03:48] Oh, god, that’s genius. 老天 真是太神奇了
[03:49] Ok, it won’t be a molten mass next week, I promise. 好吧 我保证下周不会烤糊了
[03:52] – I’ll see you next week. – See ya. -下周见 -再见
[04:22] What about those two? 这两个呢
[04:25] No, it’s not them. 不是 不是他们
[04:28] What about them? 他们呢
[04:30] To be honest, I think we might have missed them. 说实话 我觉得我们找不到他们了
[04:33] No, I need to find them. 不 我要找到他们
[04:37] I can’t imagine how hard yesterday was for you. 我不能想象昨天对你来说有多难受
[04:40] What? 什么
[04:41] I’ll bet since you got that letter, 我猜自从你拿到那封信
[04:43] you’ve read it a hundred times. 你已经读过好几百遍了
[04:49] How do you know about the letter? 你怎么知道信的事
[04:55] ‘Cause I’m the one who took Hope. 因为我就是带走霍普的人
[05:32] Hope 希望/霍普
[05:36] “Hope is faith holding out its hand in the dark.” 希望是黑暗中不灭的信念
[05:40] George Iles. 乔治·莱尔斯[著名演员]
[05:42] I understand, ma’am, but again, we can’t yet treat this 我明白 女士 但我说了
[05:45] as a missing persons case. 我们不能把这作为失踪案处理
[05:46] Clearly something happened here. 但很明显是出事了
[05:48] Officer, I can take care of it from here. Thank you very much. 警官 我来处理吧 谢谢你
[05:55] So, any word? 你有什么想法
[05:56] No. I just– I have this feeling. 不是 我只是有种感觉
[05:58] And that officer wouldn’t listen, and I– 而那个警察不相信 我…
[06:00] Penelope. 佩内洛普
[06:01] I believe you. I do. 我相信你 真的
[06:03] But I need you to keep your head in the game right now. You hear me? 但现在我要你保持镇静 听到吗
[06:07] Yeah, OK, I’m sorry. Right. 好 我很抱歉 没错
[06:09] Ok, I’m here. I’m right here. 我没事了
[06:11] Is there any chance Monica left with someone? 莫妮卡会不会和别人走了
[06:14] No. No, not today. 不会 今天不会
[06:16] Yesterday was the anniversary of her daughter’s abduction. 昨天是她女儿被绑七周年纪念日
[06:20] How long have you known her? 你认识她多久了
[06:21] 5 years. 五年了
[06:22] And her daughter was abducted. Did they catch him? 她女儿被绑架了 抓到凶手了吗
[06:24] No. The case went cold. 没有 那案子成了悬案
[06:27] The police ran down all kinds of leads. No dice. 警方查了所有线索 没有查到
[06:30] Garcia, you do know the effect 加西亚 你知道
[06:32] anniversaries can have on survivors, right? 周年日会对幸存者有什么影响吧
[06:35] Are you insinuating that she might have killed herself? 你是在暗示她会不会自杀吗
[06:37] She didn’t. I know her. 不可能 我了解她
[06:38] She’s a survivor. She wouldn’t do that. 她很顽强 不会那么做的
[06:43] It looks like she left in a hurry. 看起来她走得很匆忙
[06:45] The keys are still in the ignition. 钥匙还插着
[06:46] And she left her purse. 她还没带包
[06:51] What’s that? 那是什么
[06:55] It’s a letter, signed by somebody named Hope? 是封信 署名是霍普
[06:59] That’s her daughter. 那是她女儿
[07:10] What do you mean, you took Hope? 你说你带走了霍普是什么意思
[07:13] Haven’t you always wanted to know what happened to her? 你不是一直想知道她发生了什么事吗
[07:15] Of course I do. Where is she? 当然了 她在哪
[07:18] Well, it’s important that you understand how it all began. 那你必须明白这一切是怎么发生的
[07:28] Why are we here? 我们为什么来这儿
[07:31] Answer me. 回答我
[07:33] OK, just tell me where she is. 好吧 快告诉我她在哪儿
[07:34] I won’t call the police, I swear. 我不会报警 我发誓
[07:36] Of course you won’t, because doing that 你当然不会 不然的话
[07:39] would guarantee you’ll never see her again. 你就见不到你女儿了
[07:45] You recognize this place? 你还记得这个地方吗
[07:50] We used to stop here for gas on the way home. 我们以前回家路上到这里加油
[07:52] It’s also the first place I met Hope. 这是我第一次见到霍普的地方
[07:56] You wouldn’t buy this for her. 你不肯给她买这个
[07:57] Do you remember how upset she was? 你还记得她有多不高兴吗
[08:00] Mommy, please. 妈妈 求你了
[08:02] – Please, mommy. – I believe your exact words -求你了 妈妈 -我记得你当时说的是
[08:05] were, “What part of no do you not understand? 我不是说了不买了吗
[08:08] Go put it back.” 快放回去
[08:10] I didn’t want her to ruin her dinner. 我不想让她吃不下饭
[08:17] She made a choice not to take candy from a stranger. 她选择不拿陌生人的东西
[08:19] No, thank you. 不 谢谢
[08:21] And in that moment, 而在那一刻
[08:23] I made a choice, too. 我也做出了选择
[08:26] I had to have her. 我必须拥有她
[08:28] Where did you take her? 你把她带到哪去了
[08:30] We all make choices, Monica. 我们都要选择 莫妮卡
[08:32] You can choose to walk out that door 你可以选择走出去
[08:34] or you can come with me. 也可以跟我来
[09:14] Take me to my baby. 带我去见我的孩子
[09:18] I got you something. 我给你带了点东西
[09:20] It’s still her favorite. 这仍是她的最爱
[09:32] Garcia, I’ll do the case presentation. 加西亚 我来做案情陈述
[09:33] Oh, no, sir, I can do it. 不用 长官 我可以的
[09:35] I got it. 我来好了
[09:36] – Thank you, sir. – No problem. -谢谢你 长官 -没关系
[09:45] 7 years ago yesterday at Manassas, Virginia, 七年前在弗吉尼亚州的马纳萨斯
[09:48] 8-year-old Hope Kingston was abducted from her front yard 八岁的霍普·金斯顿在她家前院
[09:50] while playing with a friend. 和她朋友玩的时候被绑架了
[09:52] She’s been presumed dead. 她被认定已死亡
[09:54] A few hours ago, her mother Monica 几小时前 她母亲莫妮卡
[09:56] disappeared from a parking lot 在参加完加西亚的
[09:57] after attending Garcia’s victims support group. 被害人互助小组后 在停车场失踪
[09:59] It’s not uncommon for unsubs 凶手与自己的被害人亲属
[10:00] to reach out and contact relatives of victims. 发生联系 这现象可不常见
[10:03] Joran van der Sloot extorted $25,000 约翰·范德斯鲁特曾声称能提供情报
[10:05] from Natalee Holloway’s mother 敲诈了娜塔莉·哈罗威的母亲
[10:06] in exchange for information. 两万五千美金
[10:07] Do we think both abductions were related? 这两起绑架案有关联吗
[10:10] I found a letter signed by Hope inside Monica’s car. 我在莫妮卡的车里找到一封署名霍普的信
[10:13] The anniversary could have been the trigger. 纪念日或许是导火索
[10:15] We can’t rule out the possibility 我们不能排除
[10:17] that Monica committed suicide. 莫妮卡自杀的可能性
[10:19] No. No, Monica would– would never hurt herself. 不 莫妮卡绝不会伤害自己
[10:23] She–she still thought hope was alive. 她相信霍普还活着
[10:25] Is the father in the picture? 可能是父亲吗
[10:26] No, he died in a car accident 不 父亲在霍普出生前
[10:28] right before Hope was born. 就死于一场车祸
[10:30] There’s no postmark, 上面没有邮戳
[10:31] which means this letter was obviously hand-delivered. 这么说信是被什么人送过来的
[10:34] You do a full linguistic analysis. 你对这封信做下全面的语言分析
[10:35] We need to determine authenticity. 我们得确认这封信的真实性
[10:37] There’s a butterfly drawn next to Hope’s name. 霍普的名字旁边画着只蝴蝶
[10:39] That has to mean something. 这肯定有什么含义
[10:40] There was no sign of struggle at the scene. 现场没有挣扎的迹象
[10:42] What if she went willingly? 会不会她是自愿离开的
[10:44] He could have approached her and had Hope with him. 他可能是带着霍普接近她
[10:47] That would certainly get her attention. 这肯定会引起她的注意
[10:49] Still, it’s pretty high-risk 但这还是有很大风险
[10:50] to abduct in such a high-traffic area. 在这么繁华的地段实施绑架
[10:52] The parking lot was right next to a strip mall. 停车场就在商业区旁边
[10:53] Any witnesses? 有目击者吗
[10:56] I was the last person that saw her. 我是最后一个见到她的人
[10:58] Unless we have reason to believe otherwise, 除非有其他证据
[10:59] we should assume that the same unsub is responsible 我们可以假设是同一个凶手
[11:01] for both abductions. 实施了这两次绑架
[11:03] Let’s get started. 开始吧
[11:12] Why did you bring me back here? 你为什么带我来这里
[11:14] To show you how her life with me began. 给你看她和我生活的开始
[11:17] It brings back a lot of memories, doesn’t it? 这勾起你的很多回忆吧
[11:22] You followed us home. 你跟踪我们回家
[11:24] She used to run around for hours. Remember? 她以前在这里一玩就是几个小时 记得吗
[11:28] Like a… 就像
[11:30] young butterfly floating in the wind, 一只幼小的蝴蝶在风中飞扬
[11:33] just a vision of beauty. 含苞待放的美人
[11:37] No peeking this time. 这次不许偷看
[11:39] Ready or not, here I come! 不管你准备好了没 我来了
[11:41] I got so wrapped up in watching them, 我看着她们都心醉了
[11:43] I almost forgot why I was there. 差点忘了我来这的目的
[11:46] Monica. 莫妮卡
[11:48] We all have choices, remember? 我们都有选择 记住
[11:52] I thought that was you. 我就知道是你
[11:54] Everything all right? 一切都好吧
[11:55] Yeah. Uh, we were just driving by. 是的 我们只是开车经过
[11:58] At this time of night? 现在已经很晚了
[12:00] I didn’t–I didn’t realize how late it was. 我没意识到已经这么晚了
[12:04] You sure you’re all right? 你确定你没事吧
[12:05] Yeah, I’m fine. We were just leaving. 我没事 我们要走了
[12:20] It’s rare that parents of a missing child 孩子失踪的父母
[12:23] would leave the home they shared. 离开他们一起住过的房子 这很少见
[12:24] From what Garcia said, she didn’t have a choice. 就加西亚所说 她没有选择
[12:27] She focused her resources on finding Hope. 她倾尽自己的一切找寻霍普
[12:30] The mortgage took a back seat. 只能把房子抵押
[12:33] But she still wanted to stay close to the home she shared with Hope. 但她并不想离霍普住过的房子太远
[12:36] So she moved to an apartment nearby. 所以她搬到了附近的一间公寓
[12:39] Lights are on a timer. 定时点着灯
[12:40] Yeah, in case Hope came home. 是的 以防霍普哪天回家了
[12:42] Which means there’s probably… 也就是说…应该…
[12:46] a key under the mat. 垫子下面有钥匙
[12:49] That’s risky for a single woman, leaving a key out like that. 就一个单身女人来说 这可有点冒险啊
[12:52] If he stalked her, he would have had complete access to her here. 如果他跟着她 那么进来是轻而易举
[12:57] But he waited and abducted her in public. 但他却在公共场合伺机绑架了她
[12:59] The same way that he took her daughter. 就和他当年绑架她女儿一样
[13:04] So this letter Monica allegedly received from her daughter 莫妮卡收到的这封所谓的女儿的信
[13:07] contains no indication of female authorship. 其中没有任何女性特征
[13:09] It lacks expression of emotional attachment. 缺乏情感表达
[13:11] The unsub wrote it? 是凶手写的吗
[13:12] I believe so. The language used is inconsistent 我觉得是 信中所用的语句
[13:14] with that of a 15-year-old held in captivity for 7 years. 不是一个被绑架了七年的十五岁孩子写的
[13:16] Uh, I just got a hit on someone who matches Monica’s description 我刚查到 有个符合莫妮卡长相的人
[13:20] at a gas station 17 miles outside of Manassas. 曾出现在马纳萨斯17英里外的加油站
[13:29] Hope’s not with him. 霍普没和他在一起
[13:31] It looks like they’re having a conversation. 看起来他们在对话
[13:33] She’s cooperating. Garcia, can you get any closer? 她很合作啊 加西亚 你能拉近点吗
[13:36] No. No, I can’t get a good look at him. 不行 我找不到好的角度能看到他
[13:39] Look at his body language. 看他的肢体语言
[13:40] He’s shielding himself from the cameras. 他躲避着摄像头
[13:41] He knows where they are. He’s protecting his identity. 他知道哪有摄像头 他在保护自己的身份
[13:45] Why isn’t Monica from theasking for help? 莫妮卡为什么不求救
[13:47] She doesn’t want to draw attention to herself. 她不想让自己引起注意
[13:49] She leaves, but the unsub stays? 她走了 凶手却没走
[13:51] I don’t understand. 我不懂了
[13:53] He’s got complete control. 他完全掌握了主动权
[13:55] He’s not worried about her contacting the authorities. 毫不担心她会求救
[13:57] Garcia, run the pump receipts against the timeline. 加西亚 根据时间查一下机器的收据
[13:59] Maybe he used a credit card. 他也许用了信用卡
[14:01] Pumps one…through 9. 一到九号机器
[14:04] Nothing. Who goes to a gas station and doesn’t buy anything? 什么都没有 谁去加油站却什么都不买的啊
[14:08] There are plenty of service stations 社区中心和这里之间
[14:09] between the community center and here, 有很多服务站
[14:10] but he drove her clear across town. 但他却开了很远的路带她来到这
[14:12] This place must mean something to the both of them. 这地方肯定对他们两人都是意义非凡
[14:14] This could be where it all started. 这可能是一切开始的地方
[14:20] Here we are. 我们到了
[14:22] Home sweet home. 到家了
[14:25] I pass by this street every day on my way home from work. 我每天下班回家都经过这条路
[14:28] 7.2 miles door to door. 咱们两家之间只有7.2英里
[14:30] I can’t believe you’ve had her here this whole time. 你居然一直把她关在这
[14:43] Oh, my god. 天啊
[14:55] Oh, my god. 我的天
[15:01] I love that picture of Hope. She’s so photogenic. 我喜欢那张霍普的照片 她真上相啊
[15:04] I need to see her. 我要见她
[15:07] It’s getting late. 现在很晚了
[15:08] I’ve done everything you’ve asked. 你要我做什么都可以
[15:14] Come with me. 跟我来
[15:22] Anything? 查到什么了吗
[15:23] She was there, but we just missed her. 她来过这儿 但刚刚离开
[15:25] The owner of Monica’s old house reported 莫妮卡旧房子的主人说
[15:26] seeing her parked outside just 2 hours ago. 看到她两小时前把车停在外面
[15:28] Was the unsub with her? 和凶手在一起吗
[15:29] Yeah, but he didn’t get much 是的 但他没怎么看清楚
[15:30] of a description on the unsub or the truck. 凶手的长相和那辆车的外型
[15:32] He did say Monica had been by a lot recently. 他说莫妮卡最近经常来
[15:34] Apparently somebody dropped a letter for her a week ago. 显然有人一周前把这封信放在那里
[15:36] The owner called her to come pick it up, 屋主打电话给她 让她来拿
[15:38] and ever since then she’s been parked outside the house. 在那以后 她总是开车去那附近
[15:40] What’s this guy doing with her? 这人到底想怎么样
[15:42] If he’s had Hope captive for 7 years, 如果他囚禁了霍普七年
[15:44] she’s completely compliant by now. 那她现在肯定顺从他了
[15:45] He might have abducted Monica as a reward for good behavior. 他也许是为了奖励她而绑架莫妮卡
[15:48] Or he could be getting off on the fact 也或许只是因为他觉得自己
[15:50] that he successfully abducted a mother and a daughter. 成功绑架了一对母女 这让他很兴奋
[15:53] Monica’s statement the day of Hope’s abduction 莫妮卡的口供证实了 霍普被绑架那天
[15:55] confirmed that she made a purchase at the same gas station 她在同一个加油站买过东西
[15:58] hours before Hope went missing. 就在霍普失踪的几小时前
[16:01] It’s not a coincidence that he brought Monica 他带莫妮卡去了那个加油站
[16:03] from that particular gas station to her old house. 又去了她以前的房子 这不可能是巧合
[16:06] He’s taking her through all the steps of Hope’s abduction. 他带她经历自己绑架霍普的全过程
[16:08] Having both of them could have been his plan all along. 也许他一直以来就准备绑架她们两个
[16:10] So are we saying he’s sexually diverse, 这么说他的偏好很多样
[16:12] attracted to children and adults? 喜欢孩子和成年人
[16:15] The unsub stalked Monica, 凶手跟踪莫妮卡
[16:17] so he knew about the spare key under the mat. 他肯定知道垫子下面有备用钥匙
[16:20] He had complete access. 他完全能进到房子里去
[16:21] So why wait 7 years to circle back if that’s the case? 如果是这样的话 为什么等了七年再回来
[16:24] The butterfly could symbolically represent 蝴蝶的含义可能不仅仅是一种转化
[16:26] not just transformation but maturation of his erotic ideal. 也可能是他理想性爱的成熟体
[16:30] Well, he started with easy targets. 他先对容易的目标下手
[16:31] Children are much easier to abduct, manipulate, and control. 孩子很容易绑架和操控
[16:35] Or he could be a preferential offender 也许他是个择优型性侵者
[16:36] and a situational child molester, meaning adult woman have always 偶尔也选择孩子 成年女人是他的首选
[16:39] been his preference, but given the right circumstances 但在特定场合下
[16:40] he’d offend against a child. 他也会侵犯孩童
[16:41] Monica’s not a preference. 莫妮卡不是他的优先选择
[16:43] She’s a specific target. 她是个特别的目标
[16:44] He didn’t go after just any woman, 他没有随便袭击其他女性
[16:46] he went after Hope’s mother. 他只是对霍普的母亲下手
[16:48] Which means that Hope is probably dead 这说明霍普可能死了
[16:50] and he’s taken Monica because she reminds him of Hope. 而他带走莫妮卡 是为了想起霍普
[16:55] This is everything the Manassas P.D. had on Hope’s investigation. 这是马纳萨斯警局关于霍普案的所有资料
[16:59] All right, let’s get to work. 好吧 开工
[17:06] Wait, please! 等等 求你了
[17:19] Rise and shine. 太阳晒屁股了
[17:45] How did you sleep? 你睡得怎么样
[17:48] I didn’t. 我没睡
[17:50] Oh, Hope grew out of those when she was 12, 霍普12岁之后就戴不上那个了
[17:53] but I didn’t need to use them on her much after that. 但在那之后我就用不着那些了
[17:56] So I have water, orange juice, 我有水 果汁
[17:59] milk– 牛奶
[18:00] She’s not here, is she? 她不在这里吧
[18:04] Why would I bring you here if that was the case? 她不在的话 我为什么带你来这里
[18:06] Then prove it. I want to see her! 那就拿出证据 我要见她
[18:23] Go ahead. 去吧
[18:25] Have a look. 看看
[18:42] Hope. 霍普
[18:42] Sorry, Bill. I’ll do it better next time. 抱歉 比尔 我下次会做得好一点
[18:56] So, what’s the word, genius? 怎么样了 小天才
[18:57] I may have been able to narrow down the unsub’s comfort zone. 我也许能缩小凶手的安全区
[18:59] The gas station was the third point 加油站是第三个点
[19:00] I needed to complete the geographical profile. 这样我就能完成地理侧写
[19:02] Factoring in Monica’s abduction site and her apartment, 加上莫妮卡被绑架的地点和她的公寓
[19:04] I would assume the unsub lives somewhere within this area. 我觉得凶手就住在这片区域
[19:07] That would make it easier for him to learn her routines. 这对他了解她的日常习惯就容易多了
[19:09] That zone can’t be more than 20 miles. 这个区域不会超过20英里
[19:10] All right, so all the local employees 好吧 昨晚所有上班的
[19:12] that were on duty last night checked out. 当地员工都问过了
[19:14] Nobody saw a thing. 什么都没看到
[19:15] You know, it looks like there are 5 different reported incidents that 有五起不同的事件报告
[19:18] we might be able to attribute to this unsub. 都可能和不明嫌犯有关
[19:20] When was the first case reported? 第一起发生在什么时候
[19:22] 6 months before Hope’s abduction. 霍普被绑架六个月前
[19:25] A 12-year-old girl in the area reported a man 当地一个12岁的女孩报告说
[19:28] taking pictures of her on her way home from school, 有个男人在她放学回家路上拍她照片
[19:30] and 3 weeks after that, 而三周后
[19:31] she thought he was peeping into her window. 她觉得他在窗外偷看她
[19:33] And then her house was burglarized, 之后她的房子就被盗了
[19:35] and the only thing that was missing were her clothes. 被盗的只有她的衣服
[19:37] Well, if that’s him, 如果当时就是他
[19:38] then there was a clear escalation in his M.O. 那他的犯罪手法明显升级了
[19:41] He was building his confidence to abduct Hope 他是在为绑架霍普积累信心
[19:43] and then 7 years later, Monica. 而七年后 他对莫妮卡下手了
[19:45] Hey, uh, these were found on Heather Wilson’s bike 这是在海瑟·威尔逊的自行车上发现的
[19:48] 2 weeks after Hope disappeared. 就在霍普失踪的两周后
[19:50] That’s the girl that Hope was playing with when she was abducted. 就是那个霍普被绑架时 和她一起玩的女孩
[19:54] The butterfly again. 又是蝴蝶
[19:55] “Without you, she wouldn’t have been set free. 要不是你 她也不会得到自由
[19:58] This is a token of my appreciation”? 这代表着我的谢意
[20:00] He sent a thank-you card to the girl he didn’t abduct. 他给自己没有绑架的女孩寄了感谢卡
[20:25] This is what I saw. 这就是我刚刚看到的
[20:30] She was–she was here. 她在这儿
[20:34] She was just here. 她就在这儿
[20:37] She wrote you so many times. 她给你写了很多次信
[20:40] Where are you hiding her?! 你到底把她藏到哪去了
[20:42] “Dear mommy, why don’t you come see me? I miss you.” 亲爱的妈妈 你为什么不来看我 我想你
[20:44] Go to hell! 去死吧
[20:46] Anger’s how you’re dealing with your guilt. 用愤怒来掩盖你的罪恶感
[20:48] – Hope! – Hope was angry at first, too. -霍普 -霍普开始也很愤怒
[20:50] Hope, if you’re here, say something! Mommy’s here! 霍普 要是你在话 喊出声来 妈妈来了
[20:51] You want to know how I got her to calm down? 你想知道我怎么安抚她的吗
[20:57] We used to play a lot of games. 我们玩过很多游戏
[21:02] What are you doing? 你要做什么
[21:03] Go ahead, I’ll give you a head start. 来吧 我让你先开始
[21:06] 1 1…
[21:08] 2 2…
[21:10] 3 3…
[21:13] Heather? I’m agent Jareau. 海瑟 我是洁婼探员
[21:16] This is agent Prentiss. We’re with the FBI. 这位是潘提斯探员 我们是联调局的
[21:18] We have some questions about Hope Kingston. 我们想问问你关于霍普·金斯顿的事
[21:21] Do you remember her? 你记得她吗
[21:23] What do you think? 你们说呢
[21:24] I know you’ve been through this before, 我知道你已经说过很多次了
[21:25] but we need to talk to you about that day. 但我们想让你谈谈当天的情况
[21:28] Heather, we have reason to believe that the same man who took Hope 海瑟 我们相信绑架霍普的人
[21:31] abducted her mother last night. 昨晚也绑架了她妈妈
[21:33] This can’t be happening again. 这不可能
[21:35] Did you and Hope play together often? 你和霍普常常一起玩吗
[21:37] Every day. She was like a sister. 每天都在一起 她就像我的亲姐妹
[21:39] You told the police 你告诉警察
[21:40] that you saw a man watching you guys play that day. 那天你看到有个男人在看你们玩
[21:44] Look, I’ve been through this a thousand times. 听着 我已经说过无数次了
[21:45] I wish I could help you more, 我也想帮上忙
[21:46] I really do, but I gotta get to class now. 真的 但我得去上课了
[21:49] You put streaks in your hair because it’s a constant reminder 你把你头发扎起来 是为了不断提醒自己
[21:51] of how much you two looked alike. 你们两个长得有多像
[21:55] You don’t know anything about me. 你根本不了解我
[21:57] I know that you struggle to let people in 我知道你没法接受别人
[21:59] because you’re afraid of losing them. 因为你害怕失去他们
[22:01] And that you are constantly asking yourself 你也不断地问自己
[22:03] why he took Hope instead of you? 为什么他带走了霍普 而不是你
[22:07] Are you done? 你说完了吗
[22:08] Listen, if there’s something that you know, 听着 如果你知道什么
[22:11] please tell us. 请告诉我们
[22:17] It wasn’t the first time I had seen him. 那不是我第一次看到他
[22:20] It was a week earlier when Hope and I were at the park. 一周前我和霍普在公园时我就看到他了
[22:23] – Did he say anything to you? – No. -他和你说了什么吗 -没有
[22:26] Can you tell us about the day Hope was abducted? 你能告诉我们霍普被绑架的那天的事吗
[22:32] Um…We were playing hide-and-go-seek 我们在玩捉迷藏
[22:35] in front of her house. 就在她家门口
[22:38] It’s your turn. Don’t peek! 该你了 别偷看
[22:39] I had just finished counting. 我刚数完数
[22:41] Ready or not, here I come! 不管你准备好没 我来了
[22:44] And I turned around, 然后我转过身
[22:46] and there he was… 看到他站在那
[22:48] Just standing there smiling at me. 站在那对着我笑
[22:51] He was holding a jar of butterflies. 他拿着一只装着蝴蝶的罐子
[22:55] He knew that would get my attention. 他知道这会引起我的注意
[22:57] I’ll be it, ok? Go hide. 我来数数 好吗 你去躲起来吧
[22:59] And that’s when he asked if he could play. 然后他就问我是不是他也可以一起玩
[23:01] And I told him he could. 我说可以
[23:03] 1 1…
[23:04] 2 2…
[23:06] 3 3…
[23:07] Ready or not, here I come. 不管你准备好了没 我来了
[23:10] I’ll never forget that voice. 我永远忘不了那声音
[23:12] Why didn’t you ever tell anyone? 你为什么没告诉别人
[23:17] Because it was my fault. 因为那是我的错
[23:20] I’m the one who told him that he could play with us. 是我让他和我们玩的
[23:24] I overheard my dad saying 我不小心听到我爸爸说
[23:26] that someone put a butterfly necklace on my bike. 有人在我自行车上放了条蝴蝶项链
[23:30] Then he asked if I knew who had put it there. 然后他问我知道是谁放的吗
[23:34] It was my chance to come clean… 我本来可以说出来的
[23:37] but I just kept my mouth shut. 但我却没说
[23:54] Hey. How you holding up? 你没事吧
[24:01] After Em, I never thought I’d see another person 在艾米莉之后 我从没想过会再在案情板上
[24:03] I love up there. 看到我爱的人
[24:04] Baby, you gotta stop blaming yourself. 宝贝儿 你别再自责了
[24:06] We’re doing everything we can to find her. 我们在竭尽所能找她
[24:07] No, we’re not. We’re not doing enough to find her. 不 我们没有 我们没有尽全力
[24:09] If we were doing everything, we would have found her. 要是我们尽了全力 就已经找到她了
[24:12] I’m not doing everything I can. 我也没有尽全力
[24:13] Every minute that goes by, 时间一分一秒的过去
[24:15] there’s more chance that she’s dead. 她很可能已经死了
[24:16] – Ok, Garcia, stop it. – What? -好了 加西亚 别说了 -怎么
[24:18] Stop it. I need you to calm down. 别说了 你得冷静下来
[24:21] I am doing everything I can 我尽力了
[24:22] to keep it together and I’m so scared. 我尽力振作 但我好怕
[24:24] Ok, you need to listen to me right now. 好了 你现在得听我说
[24:27] Guys. 伙计们
[24:28] We’re ready to deliver the profile. 我们准备好做出侧写了
[24:38] Penelope. 佩内洛普
[24:41] Let’s go find her. 我们去找到她
[24:49] Ready or not, here I come. 不管你准备好了没 我来了
[25:09] 7 years ago we believed our unsub to be 七年前 我们认为凶手是个
[25:11] a preferential child molester. 择优型恋童癖
[25:13] And now we think that his preference evolved 而现在他的喜好进化成了
[25:15] into an erotomanic obsession with Hope Kingston. 对霍普·金斯顿的一种痴迷的性爱成熟幻想
[25:18] So much so that in her absence, 所以当她不在了
[25:20] his attentions are now focused on her mother. 他的注意力就转移到她母亲身上
[25:23] At the time Hope went missing, 霍普失踪的时候
[25:25] there was another potential victim, 还有另一名潜在的被害人
[25:27] who was the same age and had the same physical characteristics as Hope, 和霍普的年龄 外表都一样
[25:30] and she was even more accessible. 而她甚至更容易得手
[25:33] Which tells us that Hope became his idealized target. 这说明 霍普是凶手的理想目标
[25:35] Despite the high risk, he abducted Monica in public, 他不顾高风险 在公共场所绑架了莫妮卡
[25:38] which shows she’s pivotal to his fantasy. 这说明她是他幻想的关键
[25:40] We believe the unsub has monica captive 我们认为凶手把莫妮卡关在
[25:42] within a 20-mile radius of this abduction site. 距离绑架地方圆20英里之内
[25:45] There’s a strong possibility that until recently 在这之前 凶手很可能
[25:47] the unsub kept Hope alive. 没有杀死霍普
[25:49] This explains why he didn’t hunt again for all these years. 所以他这些年都没有再作案
[25:52] And that it was Hope’s death that triggered the change in his M.O. 而正是霍普的死导致他改变了作案手法
[25:55] If the same guy has her, how long is she really gonna last? 如果是同一个凶手绑架了她 她能撑多久
[26:01] I know her. 我认识她
[26:04] I know Monica. Monica is my friend, 我认识莫妮卡 她是我朋友
[26:06] and she is a fighter, and she is not gonna give up, 她是个战士 她不会轻易放弃
[26:09] So neither should we. 所以我们也不该放弃
[26:21] Monica? 莫妮卡
[26:26] Don’t go in there! 别进去
[27:26] I didn’t want you to find out like this. 我不想让你就这么发现真相
[27:31] I’m sorry. 对不起
[27:32] I can explain. 我能解释
[27:36] No! Don’t touch me. 不 别碰我
[27:39] I loved her, too. 我也爱她
[27:42] She was my baby! 她是我的孩子
[27:45] The moment I saw her, 我一看到她
[27:46] I knew what a beautiful woman she’d become. 就知道她会长成个美人
[27:51] I loved her, Monica. I loved her. 我爱她 莫妮卡 我爱她
[27:53] No. 不
[27:55] No. 不
[27:56] No. 不
[27:57] You don’t know how I searched. 你不知道我努力了多久
[27:59] I was about to give up, and then–and there she was, 我都要放弃了 直到我看到她
[28:02] this beautiful cocooned butterfly ready to emerge. 一只准备破茧而出的美丽蝴蝶
[28:07] You kept her chained 你把她绑起来
[28:09] like an animal. 就像只畜生一样
[28:11] No, no, no, you don’t understand what happened. 不不不 你不明白发生了什么
[28:13] My child. 我的孩子
[28:15] Why did you… 为什么你…
[28:20] It wasn’t my fault. 这不是我的错
[28:21] You murdered my baby! 你杀了我的孩子
[28:23] No, Hope killed herself! 不 霍普她自杀了
[28:31] So the day of the anniversary 这么说 纪念日那天
[28:32] would have been when Monica was most vulnerable and exposed. 是莫妮卡最脆弱的一天
[28:34] And the unsub knew that and 而凶手知道这点
[28:35] he came armed with information about Hope. 他带着霍普的消息接近她
[28:38] So she lets her guard down, leaves the house, 她降低了戒备 离开了家
[28:40] and goes to the support group meeting. 去参加互助小组
[28:41] Where she can share her feelings with people who understand her. 在那儿有人理解她 她也能分享自己的心事
[28:44] But how did he know after 但他怎么知道
[28:44] this particular meeting she’d be emotionally raw? 这次小组会后 她的情绪会如此低落
[28:47] Well, if he stalked her in the parking lot after the meeting, 如果在互助会结束后跟着她来到停车场
[28:49] he would have seen the pain written across her face. 他会看到她痛苦的表情
[28:52] What if he knew because he’d heard the story before? 会不会是他之前就听过她的故事
[28:55] What if he’s a member of her support group? 会不会他就是小组的一员
[28:59] JJ, the things we talk about in that group 小洁 我们在组内谈的东西
[29:02] are beyond personal. 是非常隐私的
[29:03] We wouldn’t have asked you to do this 这能帮我们找到莫妮卡
[29:05] if we didn’t think is was gonna help us find Monica. 不然我也不会要你这么做
[29:07] I know, but to talk about what happens in there, 我知道 但谈论那些事情
[29:09] it’s a violation of all kinds of–of privacy. 这违反了保密原则
[29:12] I promise, nothing that doesn’t pertain to this case 我保证 和案子无关的信息
[29:16] will ever leave this room. 绝对不会泄露出去
[29:27] Who’s sharing? 谁在分享
[29:30] Monica. 莫妮卡
[29:31] She’s talking about a little girl that looked like Hope that she saw. 她在说她看到一个和霍普长得很像的女孩
[29:35] Ok, now, I want you to look around the room. 现在 环顾房间
[29:38] Is anyone reacting to her? 有没有人有反应
[29:44] No. They’re all just listening to her. 没有 大家都在听她说
[29:47] OK, now what happened after Monica finished sharing? 莫妮卡说完后又发生了什么
[29:53] She was trying not to cry and… 她想忍住哭泣
[29:57] I didn’t know what to say. 我不知道该说什么
[30:00] Did anyone share after her? 在那之后还有人分享吗
[30:02] Someone started to say something, 有人说了些什么
[30:04] but then I ended the meeting because– 之后我就结束了交流会 因为…
[30:06] OK, stop right there. 好 停住
[30:07] I need to know who spoke. 我要知道刚是谁说了话
[30:11] That’s why we’re all here. 我们正是为了这个才来
[30:12] This guy who lost his wife. 那个人失去了自己的妻子
[30:14] He was sitting behind her and he rubbed her shoulder. 他就坐在她身后 还揉了揉她的肩膀
[30:17] He was trying to calm her down. 他想要安慰她
[30:18] OK, so let’s move to the end of the night. 时间推进到那天晚上最后
[30:20] What happened after the meeting? 活动结束后又发生了什么
[30:23] I followed Monica out to the hallway, 我跟着莫妮卡走出了走廊
[30:25] And she said she had to go home. 她说她要回家了
[30:27] And then what happened? 之后呢
[30:36] It’s Bill. 是比尔
[30:40] Please let me explain. 请听我解释
[30:41] No, I don’t want to hear anything. 不 我什么都不想听
[30:44] At night, I could always hear Hope walking around up in her room. 晚上 我总能听到霍普在她房间里走路
[30:48] And then… 但是
[30:50] This one night she was pacing back and forth. 有天晚上 她不停地走来走去
[30:54] Then she stopped. So… 接着就停住了 所以
[30:56] I came up to check on her… 我上去看看她怎么样了
[31:00] But the door was blocked. 但门被堵住了
[31:06] And when I tried to open it… 我努力打开门之后
[31:11] there was blood everywhere. 看到到处都是血
[31:13] No… 不
[31:14] No! 不
[31:16] I tried to stop the bleeding, 我想要给她止血
[31:17] but it was too late. 但已经太迟了
[31:22] Wait a minute. 等等
[31:24] I’ve heard this. 我听过这段
[31:27] You spoke in group. 你在小组里说过
[31:30] It was…your wife. 你说是你妻子
[31:34] But you were talking about my Hope. 但其实你是在说我的霍普
[31:37] I lost her. 我失去了她
[31:39] You were my only connection to her. 你是唯一和她有关系的人了
[31:42] I shed tears for you. 我还为你落泪
[31:45] I helped you grieve. 我还为你默哀
[31:51] So William Rogers joined the support group 2 months ago. 威廉·罗杰斯两个月前加入了互助小组
[31:53] Garcia’s still looking for an address. 加西亚还在查找地址
[31:55] Any priors? 有前科吗
[31:56] Yeah. An attempted kidnapping of a 14-year-old. 有 企图绑架14岁儿童
[31:58] He lured her to a studio with promises of becoming a model. 他说能让她做模特 把她骗到演播室
[32:01] When she got there, he made sexual advances. She got away. 在那里试图对她性侵犯 她逃走了
[32:04] You know, rethinking the type of offender he was 7 years ago, 重新考虑他在七年前的侵犯者类型
[32:06] it’s possible the unsub didn’t sexually assault Hope initially 可能凶手一开始并没有性侵犯霍普
[32:09] but waited until she was older. 他在等她变成熟
[32:11] Well, that would explain why he held on to her all this time. 所以他一直关着她
[32:13] In his fantasy, 在他的幻想里
[32:15] he might envision Hope at a more desirable age. 他把霍普预想成一个更理想的年龄
[32:18] What story did he use to get into the support group? 他进入互助小组的借口是什么
[32:21] Well, he told them his pregnant wife committed suicide. 他说他怀孕的妻子自杀了
[32:24] Apparently they were trying to conceive for over a year. 显然他们已经努力了一年多
[32:26] Hope couldn’t bear the thought 霍普无法想象
[32:27] of bringing his child into this world, 生下他的孩子
[32:29] So she took what little control she did have 所以她用仅剩的控制权
[32:31] and ended her life. 了断了自己
[32:32] And that was never part of his plan. 这不是他的计划
[32:34] It turned his world upside down. 等于摧毁了他整个世界
[32:35] He’s not ready to let go of the bond he had with Hope. 他还没做好准备放弃对霍普的迷恋
[32:38] And now he’s trying to get back what was taken from him. 现在他想夺回这一切
[32:40] Wouldn’t it just be easier for him to start over again? 从头开始不会更简单一些吗
[32:43] Unless Monica could give him what he lost. 除非莫妮卡能给他失去的东西
[32:46] Another Hope. 另一个霍普
[32:49] He didn’t take monica to remind him of Hope, 他带走莫妮卡不是为了想起霍普
[32:52] he took her to recreate her. 而是为了重造一个
[33:12] I want to make peace. 我想要和解
[33:18] You shared with the group 你在小组里说过
[33:21] that you were thinking of having another baby. 你想过再要一个孩子
[33:24] What are you– 你说什么…
[33:25] All those things that you missed out on with Hope, 你和霍普经历的所有这一切
[33:29] we’ll get to experience with this new baby 我们可以在另一个孩子身上重新经历
[33:31] that we’re going to create. 我们的孩子
[33:35] Don’t touch me. Don’t you touch me! 别碰我 别碰我
[33:39] Address, address, address. 地址 地址 地址
[33:41] This guy like redefined home invasion. 这家伙简直就是升级版的入室行窃
[33:44] By going to those group meetings, 通过参加这种小组
[33:46] it was like he read Monica’s diary, 他就像是在看莫妮卡的日记
[33:49] like she only talked about 因为她在小组里
[33:50] her most personal feelings in that group. 只会说起最隐私的情感
[33:51] The group–the group is definitely gonna have to disband. 那个小组 我绝对要解散那个小组
[33:54] Focus on finding this address. 专注点 找地址
[33:56] I am. I’m focusing and freaking out at the exact same time. 我在找 我一边专注一边心惊肉跳
[34:00] I got it. I got it. He has two addresses. 我找到了 有两个地址
[34:02] The first one is on Main. It’s listed as a previous, 第一个在中心大街 上面写是前地址
[34:06] but it’s not been updated in the system 但系统里没有更新
[34:09] And the second one is on Brooks. 第二个在布鲁克斯
[34:11] And I have just sent them to your PDAs. 发到你们的机子上了
[34:15] Hey, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. Where do you think you’re going? 喂喂喂 你这是要去哪
[34:17] I’m going with you. 我和你们一起去
[34:18] No, that can’t happen. It could be way too dangerous. 想也别想 太危险了
[34:20] Ok. Um, either you let me go with you 好吧 要么你让我一起去
[34:22] or you’re going to have to 要么你只能把我从车上
[34:23] forcibly remove me from the SUV. Your choice. 硬拽出去 自己选吧
[34:40] I brought you your favorite tea. 我给你倒了你喜欢的茶
[34:44] You know, we have to move forward in our lives. 我们得向前看
[34:49] That’s what Hope would want. 霍普希望我们这样
[34:53] For both of us. 为我们两个好
[35:04] You think so? 你这样认为吗
[35:08] Of course. 当然
[35:30] Monica! 莫妮卡
[35:51] Do it! Kill me! 开枪啊 杀了我
[35:53] She killed herself so she wouldn’t have to spend another second with you! 她宁愿死也不想继续和你呆在一起
[35:55] Shut up! 闭嘴
[35:58] You don’t know what you’re talking about. 你在胡说八道
[36:00] You can’t hurt her anymore. 你不能继续伤害她了
[36:03] FBI! 联调局
[36:08] They’re in. 他们进去了
[36:09] Officer, we need bolt-cutters. 警官 我们需要开锁剪
[36:12] Clear! 安全
[36:14] – Clear! – Clear! -安全 -安全
[36:18] They cleared the other location. 另一个住所没有人
[36:19] Reid and I are gonna take two officers, check the perimeter, 里德和我带两个警员去周边查看
[36:21] see if we can find the point of entry. 尝试寻找入口
[36:23] You’re with Dr. Reid, you’re with me. 你和里德一起 你和我一起
[36:24] Building rapport could take hours. 建立联系需要好几个小时
[36:26] I don’t know if Monica has that much time. 我不知道莫妮卡有没有这么多时间
[36:30] All right, so we need to treat this like a hostage situation. 好吧 我们要把这当成是解救人质
[36:33] I need you to be attentive and compassionate. 你必须全神贯注 并且表现出理解
[36:34] Just tell him whatever he wants to hear. 和他说他想听的话
[36:36] Ok. I got this. I got this. 好 我明白了 我明白了
[36:40] Hello, this is Bill. Please leave a message. 喂 我是比尔 请留言
[36:43] Bill, it’s Penelope from the support group. 比尔 我是互助小组的佩内洛普
[36:45] Bill, I’m not gonna go away. 比尔 我不会走的
[36:47] I need to talk to her. I know Monica is in there with you 我要和她说话 我知道莫妮卡和你在一起
[36:50] and I need you to put her on the phone. 我要你让她听电话
[36:58] Monica can’t come to the phone right now. 莫妮卡现在不能接电话
[37:00] Put her on the phone, Bill. 快让她接电话 比尔
[37:02] You know I can’t do that. 你知道我不能
[37:03] I think you can, Bill. 我觉得你可以 比尔
[37:06] Right now I am the only thing that is going to help you out of this. 现在我是唯一能帮你解决这事的人
[37:08] And I want to help you, you need to put her on the phone. 我想帮你 你得让她听电话
[37:24] Hello? 喂
[37:25] Monica. 莫妮卡
[37:27] She’s dead. 她死了
[37:29] There you go. She’s fine. 行了 她很好
[37:32] Call back. 再打回去
[37:35] Ok. 好
[37:44] Penelope, I’m not… 佩内洛普 我不是个…
[37:47] much of a phone person. 喜欢打电话的人
[37:48] So if you want to continue this conversation in private… 如果你还想私下里继续和我说话
[37:59] the door is open. 门开着
[38:00] Penelope, don’t! 佩内洛普 别进来
[38:02] I’m going in there. 我要进去
[38:03] Uh–no, no, Garcia. 不 加西亚
[38:06] JJ, I have to. I have to. 小洁 我必须进去
[38:12] All right. You just stay close. 好吧 跟紧我
[38:14] Ok. 好
[38:28] JJ, we’re in. 小洁 我们进去了
[38:30] All right, go ahead. 好的 我们走
[38:38] Bill? 比尔
[38:40] Bill? 比尔
[38:44] I don’t want to upset you. 我不想让你紧张
[38:51] Bill, you never meant to hurt Monica. 比尔 你从没想要伤害莫妮卡
[38:55] Just like you never meant to hurt Hope. 就像你从没想要伤害霍普
[38:57] He murdered my baby. 他杀死了我的孩子
[39:00] Shut the door! 关上门
[39:02] Bill… 比尔
[39:03] I–I know 我知道
[39:05] the pain you feel. I get you. 你的痛苦 我能理解
[39:07] I know. I heard you talk about it in group. 我知道 你在小组里谈过
[39:12] Why doesn’t Monica understand that? 为什么莫妮卡就不明白
[39:14] Bill, I just think she needs more time to understand it. 比尔 我觉得她只是需要点时间来理解
[39:18] What? 什么
[39:21] Listen, Bill. 听着 比尔
[39:22] I know all you ever wanted was just somebody to love. 我知道你只是想要去爱某个人
[39:27] You were trapped inside a cocoon 你被困在一个茧里
[39:29] just waiting for somebody to set you free. 等待有人来解救你
[39:33] Hope made me feel… 霍普让我第一次…
[39:37] for the first time in my life, I felt love. 我有生以来第一次感受到了爱
[39:39] She was my baby! 她是我的孩子
[39:43] You brought Monica here because you’re heartbroken. 你带走莫妮卡 只是因为你心碎了
[39:47] And you’re desperate to recreate what you lost with Hope. 你想要重建一个你失去的霍普
[39:52] I lost my child! 我失去了我的孩子
[39:55] Bill, you need to tell her. 比尔 你得告诉她
[39:57] You can do this, OK? 你能做到 好吗
[39:59] You need to let her know why this is all happening. 你得告诉她 这一切是为了什么
[40:02] You need to tell her. You can do this. 你得告诉她 你可以的
[40:07] Say something. 快说
[40:09] Say something! 快说啊
[40:12] Our baby… 我们的孩子
[40:14] Oh, my god. 我的天啊
[40:18] Oh, my god, my baby. 上帝啊 我的孩子
[40:20] Hope was pregnant. 霍普怀孕了
[40:23] Bill, drop the gun. 比尔 扔下枪
[40:25] Do what he says. 照他说的做
[40:26] Drop it–now. 快扔下枪
[40:27] It’s OK, Bill. 没事的 比尔
[40:29] Nice and easy. 慢慢地放下
[40:37] Now put your hands where I can see them. 把手举起来 放在我看得到的地方
[40:40] Slowly step away from Monica. 慢慢离开莫妮卡
[40:45] Easy… 慢点
[40:47] Monica! 莫妮卡
[40:57] We are each on our own journey. 我们每个人都独自踏上旅途
[40:59] Each of us are on our very own adventure, 经历着自己的冒险
[41:03] encountering all kinds of challenges, 遭遇各种各样的挑战
[41:04] and the choices we make on that adventure 而面对挑战所做出的选择
[41:07] will shape us as we go. 标志着我们成长的轨迹
[41:09] Those choices will stretch us and test us 这些选择充实我们 考验我们
[41:11] and push us to our limit. 逼迫我们前进
[41:14] And our adventure will make us stronger 而我们的冒险让我们变得
[41:15] than we ever knew we could be. 比任何时候都更加坚强
[41:37] There’s a quote by my favorite author, Joseph Campbell, 我最爱的作家约瑟夫·坎贝尔说过一句话
[41:41] and it goes like this: 他是这么说的
[41:44] “Find a place inside where there’s joy, 找到一处遍布喜悦的秘境
[41:47] and the joy will burn out the pain.” 让痛苦在那里淹没殆尽
犯罪心理

Post navigation

Previous Post: 犯罪心理(Criminal Minds)第7季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 犯罪心理(Criminal Minds)第7季第9集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme