时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:16] | This cream is a miracle. | 这面霜太神奇了 |
[00:17] | My fine lines and sagging skin are gone. | 细纹和皮肤松弛都不见了 |
[00:20] | I look like a different person. | 完全脱胎换骨了 |
[01:00] | Hey! Bro! | 伙计 |
[01:03] | Thanks for the referral. | 多谢你的推荐 |
[01:04] | Painting the Smith house today. | 我今天去给史密斯家刷墙 |
[01:41] | Hey, it’s me. | 是我 |
[01:44] | Heads up. | 小心点 |
[01:45] | Someone’s got eyes on us. | 有人在盯着我们 |
[01:48] | I need to come in. | 我得过去一趟 |
[01:56] | Synalock. May I help you? | 塞纳洛克公司 请问有什么事吗 |
[02:03] | He’s on a conference call, but he should be off in a few minutes. | 他在开电话会议 不过马上就好了 |
[02:06] | Mr. Werner’s not available. Can I have him return? | 威纳先生现在没空 我能让他回电吗 |
[02:09] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[02:14] | What? | 怎么 |
[02:15] | You changed your hair. | 你换了发型 |
[02:16] | No. Not really. | 是吗 没有吧 |
[02:22] | Hey. Just give me a second. | 等我一下 |
[02:24] | What do I have this morning? | 我早上什么安排 |
[02:25] | Ok, move London to 12:30, | 把伦敦的安排调到12点半 |
[02:27] | and reschedule lunch with Caldwell. | 重新安排我和卡德维尔的午餐 |
[02:30] | So, what’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[02:32] | I don’t know. You tell me. | 我不知道 你说呢 |
[02:40] | Don’t shoot! | 别开枪 |
[02:42] | It’s today? | 是今天吗 |
[02:44] | I can’t. I’ve got a big meeting. | 不行 我有个重要会议 |
[02:46] | Fine. Put her on. | 好吧 让她听电话 |
[02:48] | Hi, sweetheart. | 宝贝儿 |
[02:50] | I know. | 我知道 |
[02:52] | Ok. Well, mom’s gonna record the pageant. | 好吧 妈妈会把演出录下来 |
[02:57] | I know. I wish I could be there, too. | 我知道 我也想去啊 |
[03:00] | Ok. Break a leg, honey. | 好啦 演出顺利哦 宝贝儿 |
[03:32] | Hey, good morning. | 早上好 |
[03:34] | Oh, look at you spoiling me. Thank you. | 哎哟 你是要惯坏我吗 多谢 |
[03:37] | Where’s yours? | 你的呢 |
[03:38] | Oh, I quit caffeine. | 我戒咖啡了 |
[03:40] | Trying to relax more. | 让精神更放松些 |
[03:41] | Well, don’t relax too much. | 别太放松了 |
[03:42] | You got 10 hours of takedown | 你还有十个小时的擒拿和缉捕 |
[03:43] | and arrest procedure training to recertify. | 程序训练 以重获能力认证 |
[03:45] | Since when? | 什么时候开始的 |
[03:47] | Since the hearing. | 听证会结束以后 |
[03:48] | Am I the only one? | 只有我一个吗 |
[03:50] | Prentiss, you’ve been away. | 潘提斯 你离开了一阵 |
[03:51] | Oh, yeah. I guess I can’t complain. | 好吧 看来我不该抱怨 |
[03:54] | Well, especially not to your trainer. | 尤其不该对你的培训员抱怨 |
[03:55] | Oh! You’re doing it? | 是你负责吗 |
[03:56] | Don’t get too excited. I’m about to put you | 别高兴得太早 话先说在前头 |
[03:58] | through the wringer. You can believe that. | 我可不会让你好过的 |
[04:03] | Workplace massacre this morning | 今早在塞纳洛克有限公司 |
[04:05] | at Synalock Incorporated. | 发生了大屠杀 |
[04:06] | That’s in Charlottesville, | 在夏洛威尔 |
[04:08] | which is practically our own backyard. | 可以说就在我们眼皮底下 |
[04:09] | That’s a high body count. | 被害人数很多 |
[04:10] | Yeah, 8 victims in total. | 是的 一共八个 |
[04:12] | All employees, including the CEO. | 都是那里的员工 包括总裁 |
[04:14] | 5 were shot, 3 were stabbed to death. | 五名被枪杀 三名被刀捅死 |
[04:15] | A gun and a knife. That’s highly unusual. | 枪和刀的组合 真少见 |
[04:18] | It could be two killers. | 可能是两名凶手作案 |
[04:19] | That would be the first time for a workplace killing. | 那对办公室谋杀案来说可是头一遭 |
[04:22] | Their business is internet security for corporations. | 他们的业务是负责企业的互联网安全 |
[04:25] | They didn’t have video surveillance? | 难道没有监控录像吗 |
[04:27] | They just moved into a new building. | 他们刚搬到新办公大楼 |
[04:28] | They didn’t have time to set up their system yet. | 还没来得及安装自己的系统 |
[04:30] | How is it no one heard or saw anything? | 怎么会没有人目击或听到什么呢 |
[04:33] | This killer was prepared. | 这个凶手是有备而来 |
[04:34] | Highly organized. This was premeditated. | 很有条理 这是有预谋的 |
[04:37] | He kept his emotions contained. | 他控制住了自己的情绪 |
[04:38] | Pretty hard to do for the typical workplace killer | 对一个心理异常或是因不公正待遇 |
[04:41] | who’s mentally ill or outraged about some perceived injustice. | 而愤怒的办公室杀手来说 这可不容易做到 |
[04:44] | The high body count indicates a hell of a lot of rage. | 如此多的死者表明他极度愤怒 |
[04:47] | One employee, John Owen, was MIA. | 一名叫约翰·欧文的员工失踪了 |
[04:51] | Local P.D. haven’t been able to locate him yet. | 当地警方还没有找到他 |
[04:53] | Any unhappy clients? | 会不会是不满的客户 |
[04:54] | Or a domestic situation among the employees? | 或是员工之间的内部问题 |
[04:57] | Don’t know, but your friendly neighborhood genius girl | 不清楚 但你那亲切天才的邻家女孩 |
[04:59] | will find out. | 会查出来的 |
[05:00] | Bottom line is a mass killing is a classic show of force. | 最起码这种大屠杀是典型地在炫耀力量 |
[05:03] | It’s a way to become known. | 这是让自己出名的一种方式 |
[05:04] | Which is why suicide, often by cop, is usually part of the plan. | 所以这种人通常会选择被警察杀死 |
[05:08] | So where’s the unsub? | 那么凶手在哪儿 |
[05:09] | He has a reason to stay hidden. | 他肯定藏起来了 |
[05:11] | He’s not finished yet. | 他的行动还没结束 |
[05:55] | Dorado Falls | 德拉多瀑布 |
[06:02] | “Men are not prisoners of fate, | 人不受命运的禁锢 |
[06:04] | but prisoners of their own minds.” | 却是心灵的囚徒 |
[06:07] | Franklin D. Roosevelt. | 富兰克林·D·罗斯福 |
[06:09] | Agent Hotchner? | 霍奇纳探员 |
[06:10] | I’m Trooper Long from the Bureau of Crime Investigation. | 我是罪案调查部门的郎警员 |
[06:13] | Appreciate you coming so quickly. | 感谢你们这么快赶来 |
[06:14] | Absolutely. These are agents Rossi | 应该的 这几位是罗西探员 |
[06:15] | and Jareau and Dr. Reid. | 洁婼探员和里德博士 |
[06:17] | So a Fed Ex carrier called it in? | 是联邦快递员报的警吗 |
[06:19] | At 8:03, on his early route. | 早上八点零三分时 他上早班 |
[06:21] | No one expect to go to work and never come home, | 没人会想到自己上班后会一去不回 |
[06:22] | but today at Synalock, | 但今天在塞纳洛克 |
[06:24] | a new company providing internet security… | 一家提供互联网安全服务的新公司 |
[06:25] | After the news broke, half the town called in sick. | 新闻播出后 半个小镇的人都请假了 |
[06:28] | Understandable. | 可以理解 |
[06:29] | The media’s in a frenzy. | 媒体简直疯了 |
[06:30] | A press briefing from you guys would calm them down. | 你们开个媒体发布会能让他们冷静下 |
[06:32] | Of course. As soon as we make our assessment. | 当然 先等我们做完评估 |
[06:37] | So what do we know about the missing employee so far? | 目前我们对那位失踪的员工有什么了解 |
[06:39] | Apparently he’s a programmer. | 他是个程序员 |
[06:41] | We have an unconfirmed report | 有个未经确认的消息称 |
[06:42] | of a neighbor seeing his car near his home this morning. | 他邻居今早在他家附近看到他的车 |
[06:45] | You said the CEO’s office was ransacked? | 你说总裁办公室被搜了个遍 |
[06:48] | Yes. Adam Werner’s office. | 是的 亚当·威纳的办公室 |
[06:49] | JJ. | 小洁 |
[06:53] | This is the first victim we found, | 这是我们发现的第一名死者 |
[06:54] | Nathan Munz. | 内森·蒙兹 |
[06:55] | The position of the body suggests | 尸体的位置标明 |
[06:57] | he was one of the last ones killed. | 他是最后一名被害的死者 |
[06:59] | He tried to escape and almost made it to the exit. | 他想逃跑 还差一点就到出口了 |
[07:02] | Jane Burney and Winia Dev were here. | 简·伯尼和薇妮·戴夫在这里 |
[07:05] | Jane tried to run, Vinia didn’t. | 简想逃跑 而薇妮没有 |
[07:07] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[07:08] | She’s half under her desk, | 她的半个身子在桌子下面 |
[07:10] | which means she tried to hide and the unsub found her. | 这说明她想藏起来 却被凶手发现了 |
[07:15] | So these 3 were stabbed | 这么说这三人被捅死 |
[07:17] | and the rest were shot to death. | 而剩下的则被枪杀 |
[07:20] | Have you considered two killers? | 你们想过两名凶手的可能性吗 |
[07:21] | Yes, but the bloody footprints | 想过 但是染血的足迹 |
[07:22] | all seem to come from the same pair of shoes. | 均来自同一双鞋 |
[07:26] | Given the violence, if there were a second killer, | 鉴于这种暴力程度 如果还有一名凶手 |
[07:27] | he’d be hard-pressed to get away without leaving tracks. | 离开的时候肯定会留下足迹 |
[07:29] | If there was only one unsub, | 如果只有一名凶手 |
[07:30] | he used his gun first, emptied his magazine, | 他先用枪 打空了弹夹后 |
[07:33] | didn’t have a replacement, and resorted to using his knife. | 没有备用弹夹 所以只能用刀 |
[07:35] | He’d have to be physically fight | 他肯定体魄强劲 |
[07:37] | or at least intimidating enough | 至少具有一定威慑力 |
[07:37] | to subdue so many people. | 才能制服这么多人 |
[07:39] | If this were highly premeditated, | 若他计划周密 |
[07:40] | he would have brought enough ammunition to kill everyone. | 肯定会带上足够弹药杀死所有人 |
[07:42] | Unless he had a single target. | 除非他的目标是某个人 |
[07:43] | He killed the rest of them because they were witnesses. | 其余人被杀只因为他们是目击者 |
[07:46] | We need to figure out who his first victim was. | 我们得找出他最先杀的是谁 |
[07:48] | These are contracts Synalock had. | 这些是塞纳洛克公司的合约 |
[07:51] | What was the unsub looking for? | 凶手在找什么 |
[07:53] | Maybe he was a client searching for his own contract | 也许他是公司的客户 在找他自己的合约 |
[07:55] | to hide any connection to Synalock after the murders. | 以掩盖与塞纳洛克公司的关系 |
[07:58] | Ah, everything’s digital these days, | 但现在的所有东西都数字化了 |
[08:00] | though. The hard copy’s just a backup. | 这些复印文本只是备份而已 |
[08:02] | So the unsub’s looking for an object, an old record, | 这么说凶手在找一份古老的记录 |
[08:05] | something not on a computer. | 这份记录不在电脑上 |
[08:09] | Huh. Rossi, check this out. | 罗西 看看这个 |
[08:13] | So, uh, Werner was worried enough about his safety to be armed. | 看来威纳确实对自己的安全有所防范 |
[08:17] | And he didn’t have time to go for his gun | 而他却没时间去拿自己的枪 |
[08:19] | or didn’t perceive the threat to be immediate. | 或是他一开始觉得对方没有威胁 |
[08:22] | Or keeping a gun around was out of force of habit. | 或是他留着枪只是出于习惯 |
[08:25] | He was a veteran. | 他是个退伍老兵 |
[08:26] | A naval officer by the looks of it. | 看上去是个海军军官 |
[08:29] | A decorated one at that. | 还被授予过勋章 |
[08:31] | He was awarded the Navy Cross in 2000. | 他在2000年被授予海军十字勋章 |
[08:36] | Something else used to be here. | 这里本来有什么东西 |
[08:39] | Another picture frame. | 还有个相框 |
[08:42] | Blood splatter overlay patterns | 根据血溅图案来看 |
[08:44] | indicate victim number 3 was over here. | 三号死者在这里 |
[08:48] | Victim number 2 right here. | 二号死者在这里 |
[08:51] | And finally victim number one right here. | 而一号死者则是在这里 |
[08:53] | – Adam Werner was killed first? – Looks that way. | -亚当·威纳是第一个被杀的吗 -看来是 |
[08:55] | Which means the unsub made | 这么说凶手一路走进这里 |
[08:56] | it all the way in here without alarming anyone. | 却没有引起任何人的警觉 |
[08:58] | He wasn’t threatening. | 他看起来毫无威胁 |
[09:00] | That’s why Werner didn’t pull the gun we found in his office. | 所以威纳没拿办公室里的枪 |
[09:03] | He could have been the missing employee. | 可能是那个失踪员工 |
[09:04] | He may have taken that photo from his office if he was in it. | 凶手从办公室拿走的照片里可能有他自己 |
[09:07] | Why would an employee | 为什么一名员工 |
[09:08] | be interested in Synalock’s contracts? | 会对塞纳洛克的合约感兴趣 |
[09:11] | Maybe this is about one client. | 也许这和一名客户有关 |
[09:12] | He could be after specific company information. | 他可能在追查某个公司的信息 |
[09:15] | He had another motive besides killing. | 除杀人外他还有其他动机 |
[09:24] | Hello. | 你好 |
[09:25] | Dad, it’s me. | 爸爸 是我 |
[09:26] | Hey, Luke. Your mother and I were just talking about you. | 卢克 我和你妈刚还在说你呢 |
[09:28] | Dad, listen to me. Has anyone called you, | 爸 听我说 有人打电话给你 |
[09:30] | asked you any questions? | 问你问题吗 |
[09:32] | About what? | 什么问题 |
[09:33] | About me. | 关于我的问题 |
[09:35] | No. What’s this about? | 没有 怎么了 |
[09:37] | There’s a situation. | 发生了一些事 |
[09:38] | What sort of situation? | 什么事 |
[09:40] | I’ll tell you about it when I see you. | 我见到你再和你说 |
[09:41] | In the meantime, don’t answer your phone or your door, ok? | 现在开始 别接电话也别开门 好吗 |
[09:44] | Why? | 为什么 |
[09:45] | I’m on my way there now. | 我马上就过去 |
[09:54] | You’ve reached Jenna. Leave a message. | 我是詹娜 请留言 |
[09:56] | Hey, it’s Luke. | 我是卢克 |
[09:59] | Uh, look, I know you don’t want to hear from me. | 听着 我知道你不想听到我的声音 |
[10:02] | But something’s come up and I need to know | 但出了点事 我要知道 |
[10:04] | that you and Ally are safe, ok? | 你和艾丽是不是安全 好吗 |
[10:06] | Call me. Bye. | 打给我 拜 |
[10:10] | It was clean and fast. | 凶手的手法干净利索 |
[10:12] | He sliced through the left carotid and abdominal aorta, | 他割破了左边劲动脉和腹部主动脉 |
[10:14] | major arteries that would bleed out quickly. | 主动脉受损会很快失血致死 |
[10:16] | Killed with an economy of motion. | 杀人手法非常实用 |
[10:18] | Yes. And all 3 stab victims had similar wounds. | 是的 三名刀伤致死的死者都是相同手法 |
[10:20] | What about the shooting victims? | 被枪杀的死者呢 |
[10:22] | They all took two .45s to the chest, | 胸口均挨了两发点45的子弹 |
[10:24] | except for Adam Werner. | 除了亚当·威纳 |
[10:29] | He took 4 body shots and one to the head, | 他的身体中了四枪 头部一枪 |
[10:31] | execution style. | 处刑模式 |
[10:32] | Definite overkill. | 绝对是过度杀戮 |
[10:34] | Somebody was angry with the boss. | 凶手对这个老板很不满 |
[10:36] | Somebody with hunting skills. | 而且拥有追杀技巧 |
[10:37] | Or a law enforcement background? | 或者是有执法部门背景的人 |
[10:39] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[10:46] | Mom? Dad? | 妈 爸 |
[10:48] | Hey, Luke. | 卢克 |
[10:49] | There you are. Mother’s upstairs. | 你来了 你妈在楼上 |
[10:51] | She was worried that something happened. | 她很担心你是不是出了什么事 |
[10:53] | It’s good to see you, buddy. | 很高兴见到你 儿子 |
[10:56] | Dad? | 爸 |
[11:01] | What have you done to my father? | 你对我爸做了什么 |
[11:03] | What are you talking about? I’m right here. | 你在说什么 我就在这啊 |
[11:06] | I’m right here. | 我就在这 |
[11:08] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[11:11] | Is this about the mission? | 是因为那次任务吗 |
[11:13] | What mission? | 什么任务 |
[11:14] | What’s wrong with you? | 你怎么了 |
[11:18] | What have you done to my father? | 你到底对我爸做了什么 |
[11:22] | Talk to me, little genie. | 说吧 小神灯 |
[11:23] | Well, since you know how to rub my lamp, | 既然你召唤了我 |
[11:26] | your wish is my command. | 尽管说出你的愿望吧 |
[11:27] | I checked the Synalock client list, | 我查了塞纳洛克的客户名单 |
[11:29] | and the Defense Intelligence Agency is new to them, | 国防情报局对他们来说是新客户 |
[11:31] | so there really isn’t anything to report, | 所以没什么好说的 |
[11:33] | and everyone else is crazy happy with their service. | 而其他客户对他们的服务都超级满意 |
[11:35] | No complaints logged online? | 网上没有投诉吗 |
[11:37] | Zero. I’m talking every high-tech blog, | 没有 我在每个高科技博客 |
[11:39] | every chat room, glowing accolades. | 聊天室都看过了 都是赞扬 |
[11:41] | No one had anything contrary to say about Synalock. | 没有人说塞纳洛克公司的坏话 |
[11:43] | Any employees have a history of domestic disturbances or stalkers? | 有没有员工有过情绪失常或是尾随记录 |
[11:48] | Not that I’d violate privacy laws to check, she says, | 她居然觉得我会违反隐私法去查哎 |
[11:50] | but the answer is no. | 答案是没有 |
[11:52] | So Synalock is clean. | 这么说塞纳洛克没问题 |
[11:53] | Mm-hmm. As a whistle. | 一点问题都没有 |
[11:55] | Which reminds me… | 这让我想起来 |
[11:57] | you know how to whistle, don’t you? | 你知道怎么吹气吧 |
[11:58] | You just put your lips together | 你就这么合起双唇 |
[12:01] | and blow. | 吹气 |
[12:03] | I love it when you talk old movies. | 我就喜欢你说起老电影的样子 |
[12:04] | Later, baby girl. | 回聊 宝贝儿 |
[12:08] | With all the overkill on Werner, | 凶手对威纳的过度杀戮 |
[12:09] | there’s got to be a personal connection. | 表明这两人肯定有私人关系 |
[12:11] | We’ve located John Owen, the missing employee. | 我们找到了那个失踪的员工 约翰·欧文 |
[12:14] | He’s been at a Doctor Who convention | 他从周六开始就在圣迭戈 |
[12:15] | in San Diego since Saturday. | 参加《神秘博士》粉丝大会 |
[12:17] | It was a scheduled vacation. | 那是预定休假 |
[12:19] | Lucky guy. | 真幸运 |
[12:20] | I’ll say. That’s supposed to be an awesome convention. | 要我说的话 那粉丝大会一定很棒 |
[12:23] | So if it wasn’t someone connected to the workplace, who is it? | 如果不是公司的人 那又是谁 |
[12:25] | You know, given the precision of the kills, | 鉴于杀人手法的精准度 |
[12:27] | it could be someone with a military background. | 可能凶手有军事背景 |
[12:28] | Or a professional hired by a business competitor. | 或是竞争对手公司雇的职业杀手 |
[12:31] | A hit man would just kill Werner. | 职业杀手只会杀死威纳一人 |
[12:32] | Killing the entire office seems unprofessional. | 杀死整个公司的人 太不专业了 |
[12:35] | Werner was a navy veteran. | 威纳是个退役海军军人 |
[12:37] | He had D.I.A. Contracts. | 他有国防情报局的合同 |
[12:38] | He had close ties to the military. | 说明他和军队关系很近 |
[12:40] | It could be someone from his past harboring an old grudge. | 凶手可能是过去和他有宿怨的人 |
[12:42] | Trooper, issue a be on the lookout to law enforcement | 警官 通知执法部门寻找 |
[12:44] | for a physically fit male in his 30s to 40s, | 体型健硕的男性 三四十岁 |
[12:46] | possibly a veteran. | 可能是退伍军人 |
[12:47] | He appears nonthreatening | 他表面看起来毫无威胁 |
[12:49] | and blends in easily. | 很容易混入人群中 |
[12:50] | He’s armed and extremely dangerous. | 他携带武器 极度危险 |
[12:52] | He most likely will kill again, | 他很可能会再度行凶 |
[12:54] | either himself or others, very soon. | 不管对象是谁 总之很快 |
[13:19] | What do you know about Dorado Falls? | 你们知道德拉多瀑布的事吗 |
[13:21] | Nothing. Is this because of Jenna? | 不知道 这是因为詹娜吗 |
[13:24] | What did you do to Jenna? | 你对詹娜做了什么 |
[13:25] | Luke, please, stop this, I’m begging you, | 卢克 求你了 别这样 我求你了 |
[13:27] | your mother, her heart is weak. | 你妈妈她心脏不好 |
[13:29] | Whatever’s wrong, we’ll help you. | 不管发生了什么 我们会帮你的 |
[13:32] | This is your last chance. | 再给你最后一次机会 |
[13:32] | You tell me where Mark and Mary Dolan are. | 告诉我马克·多兰和玛丽·多兰在哪 |
[13:34] | I’m Mark Dolan. I’m your father. | 我就是马克·多兰 我是你爸爸 |
[13:36] | For the love of God! Please, Luke, | 看在上帝的份上 求你了 卢克 |
[13:40] | we’re your parents. | 我们是你的父母 |
[13:43] | Luke… | 卢克 |
[13:45] | Luke, please! | 卢克 别这样 |
[13:46] | For the love of God, please. | 看在上帝的份上 求你了 |
[13:48] | Please, Luke! | 求你了 卢克 |
[13:49] | I’m Mark Dolan! I’m your father! | 我是马克·多兰 我是你爸 |
[13:51] | For God’s sake! | 老天爷 |
[14:16] | Are we sure the unsub is their son? | 我们确定嫌犯是这家人的儿子吗 |
[14:19] | Luke Dolan called Synalock early this morning. | 卢克·多兰今早打过电话给塞纳洛克 |
[14:21] | Garcia confirmed it. | 加西亚确认过了 |
[14:25] | Know many 60-year-olds with a boom box? | 有多少60岁的人会用扬声器啊 |
[14:36] | Trying to mask the sound of the gunshots? | 是想通过噪音掩盖枪声吗 |
[14:38] | Could be. Or he was torturing them with sound. | 可能 也可能他想用噪音折磨他们 |
[14:42] | Why were they bound and gagged in the closet? | 为什么把他们绑起来关在衣柜里 |
[14:44] | Why not just kill them right away? | 为什么不直接杀了他们 |
[14:47] | Maybe he was trying to get information from them. | 也许他想从他们身上逼问信息 |
[14:50] | About what? | 什么信息 |
[14:54] | Go ahead, Garcia, you’re on speaker. | 说吧 加西亚 我开免提了 |
[14:55] | Ok, Luke Dolan was in the same navy unit | 好 卢克·多兰和那个总裁亚当·威纳 |
[14:57] | as our CEO Adam Werner. That would be the 212th. | 曾在同一个海军部队服役 212团 |
[15:01] | They were both communication clerks at Camp Patriot in Kuwait. | 在科威特时他们都是爱国者营的通讯兵 |
[15:04] | I’m sending all this information to your emails now. | 我把所有信息都发给你们了 |
[15:06] | Any other family? | 还有其他家人吗 |
[15:07] | He has a wife, Jenna. They’ve been separated for years. | 他有个妻子 叫詹娜 他们分居多年了 |
[15:09] | She lives in Bethesda with her 8-year-old daughter. | 她和他们八岁的女儿住在贝塞斯达 |
[15:11] | We need to bring her for protective custody and to interview her. | 我们得把她们保护起来并加以询问 |
[15:13] | Send local P.D. and have our nearest unit meet them. | 通知当地警方 并派出离那边最近的小组 |
[15:15] | Done and done. | 都搞定了 |
[15:17] | Ok, it looks like he served 13 years, | 看来他服役了13年 |
[15:20] | honorable discharge in 2005. | 于2005年光荣退伍 |
[15:23] | And now a VP of a biotech company. | 现在是一家生物技术公司的副总裁 |
[15:24] | He was never a Synalock employee. | 他从没在塞纳洛克公司工作过 |
[15:26] | So, what happened to this guy? | 这人是怎么了 |
[15:29] | He was separated from his wife about a year ago, | 他一年前和妻子分居了 |
[15:30] | but that’s a bit far back to be a trigger. | 但这作为应激源也太久了一点 |
[15:33] | Well, he’s unstable. | 他情绪不太稳定 |
[15:35] | He’s on a rampage of some kind. | 他因某种原因而暴怒 |
[15:38] | What if mentally he was reliving a combat situation? | 会不会是他精神有问题 觉得自己重回战场了 |
[15:42] | It could be post-traumatic stress. | 可能是创伤后应激失调 |
[15:44] | Everybody could look like an enemy. | 把每个人都当成了敌人 |
[15:48] | Prentiss, this was a close-knit family. | 潘提斯 这家人关系很紧密 |
[15:50] | Look at them. They couldn’t have been more proud of their son. | 看看他们 他们对自己的儿子非常自豪 |
[15:54] | How bad would his disorder have to be | 那他到底是有多失常 |
[15:56] | to make him kill his own parents? | 才会杀死自己的父母 |
[16:09] | Post-traumatic stress disorder rarely turns people into killers, | 创伤后应激失调很少驱使人去杀人 |
[16:12] | but soldiers with PTSD | 但是确实有军人 |
[16:13] | have been known to strangle their wives in bed | 因为闪回或噩梦 |
[16:15] | while having flashbacks or nightmares, | 而将妻子勒死在床上 |
[16:16] | believing they’re on the battlefield. | 他们坚信自己在战场上 |
[16:17] | In 2005, an Iraqi war vet assaulted two people in Las Vegas, | 2005年 一个伊战退伍老兵在拉斯维加斯 |
[16:22] | believing them to be enemy combatants. | 攻击了两个人 他坚信对方是敌方士兵 |
[16:24] | So Dolan’s having a sustained flashback. | 这么说多兰产生了持续性闪回 |
[16:25] | Pathological disassociation | 病理性分裂 |
[16:26] | is one of the markers of complex PTSD, | 是创伤后应激失调的症状之一 |
[16:28] | although Dolan has been stateside for 6 years. | 不过多兰已经回国六年了 |
[16:31] | An escalation of the symptoms is possible, | 病状可能恶化 |
[16:33] | but it would be rare for them to appear out of nowhere. | 但不太可能平白无故发病 |
[16:35] | Well, he seems to have made a successful transition to civilian life. | 他看来很成功地回归了文明社会 |
[16:38] | Well, at least on paper it does. | 至少文件上是这么说的 |
[16:40] | We should find out if he’s had any symptoms since he left the navy. | 我们得查出他退伍后有没有什么症状 |
[16:42] | It could have been the catalyst for the separation. | 可能是分居刺激了他 |
[16:44] | I’ll have Garcia check his records. | 我让加西亚查下他的记录 |
[16:46] | Hotch, Dolan’s been going through this. | 霍奇 多兰翻查过这些 |
[16:47] | Look, old mementos and journals from his days in the service. | 看 是他在军队里的备忘录和日记 |
[16:51] | He didn’t come here just to kill his parents. | 他不仅仅是来杀死父母的 |
[16:53] | He came to get something. | 他是来找东西的 |
[16:54] | He’s on some sort of mission. | 他在执行某个任务 |
[17:00] | The car’s washed, spotless inside, | 车子刚洗过 里面也没有污痕 |
[17:02] | there’s no paint separation or rust. | 没有粉刷和生锈的痕迹 |
[17:04] | This accident was recent. | 车祸是近期发生的 |
[17:06] | I agree. | 没错 |
[17:07] | The navy’s in his blood. | 海军已融入他的血液 |
[17:08] | He would never let that go without getting it fixed immediately. | 他不立刻修好是不会罢休的 |
[17:11] | It might have triggered his condition. | 这也许是刺激他的原因 |
[17:12] | I’ll have Garcia run the plates, check for any recent accidents. | 我让加西亚查下车牌和最近的车祸记录 |
[17:15] | So, Dolan left his sedan | 这么说多兰留下他的轿车 |
[17:17] | and didn’t take the parents’ car. | 也没开他父母的车 |
[17:19] | He was smart enough to know it’d be tracked. | 他很聪明 知道这会被追踪 |
[17:21] | He’s either on foot or he’s stolen another vehicle. | 他也许步行 也许偷了另一辆车 |
[17:23] | If he’s capable of doing this, | 如果他有能力做到这些 |
[17:24] | he’s rational and clear-thinking enough | 说明他头脑非常清醒 |
[17:25] | to evade his perceived enemies. | 知道要躲避潜在的敌人 |
[17:27] | So despite any mental incapacity, | 所以除了精神异常 |
[17:29] | he’s still performing at a high level. | 他的行动能力依然很强 |
[17:31] | Just got word from the local PD at the wife and daughters’ house. | 刚收到在他妻女家的警方的消息 |
[17:34] | Dolan’s unpredictable | 多兰处于狂怒状态时 |
[17:35] | when he’s on a rampage. | 我们无法预测他会做出什么事 |
[17:36] | We need to go wide. | 我们得扩大范围 |
[17:37] | We need to get the profile to the press. | 将侧写发布给媒体 |
[17:39] | Luke Dolan is a navy veteran | 卢克·多兰是名海军退役军人 |
[17:40] | we believe is suffering from PTSD. | 我们认为他患有创伤后应激失调 |
[17:43] | A recent trauma may have triggered this. | 近来受伤可能触发了这一症状 |
[17:45] | He is experiencing pathological disassociation | 他表现出病理性分裂 |
[17:48] | and may believe he’s in a combat situation. | 认为自己是在战场上 |
[17:50] | What this means is, to him, | 对他来说这意味着 |
[17:52] | everyone is a potential enemy. | 所有人都是潜在的敌人 |
[17:55] | Do not underestimate him. | 不要低估他 |
[17:56] | Despite his mental state, he has extreme survival skills. | 除精神状态以外 他掌握着极端生存技能 |
[17:59] | Right now, we believe he’s within a 250-mile radius of Roanoke. | 我们认为他在雷诺克方圆250英里内 |
[18:03] | He is armed and extremely dangerous. | 他携带武器 并且极度危险 |
[18:06] | It is important that you do not approach this man. | 谨记千万别靠近这个男人 |
[18:10] | He believes that he is on a mission, | 他坚信自己在执行任务 |
[18:11] | and if threatened, he will kill. | 如果受到威胁 就会杀人 |
[18:13] | So if you see him, stay away | 所以如果看到他 离他远点 |
[18:16] | and notify the authorities. | 并通知警方 |
[18:57] | Sir. Sir! | 先生 |
[18:58] | All units, suspect is a navey veteran… | 所有单位注意 嫌犯是名海军退伍军人 |
[18:59] | Sir, excuse me. Sir, I need you to stop right there. | 先生 不好意思 请停车 |
[19:02] | 14, what’s your status? | 14 报告你的情况 |
[19:04] | This is 14, shutting down linley road now. | 这里是14 正在封锁道路 |
[19:06] | Sir, this road’s closed. You’ll have to turn around. | 先生 这条路被封锁了 你得掉头 |
[19:09] | What’s going on, officer? | 怎么回事 警官 |
[19:10] | Official police matter, sir. | 警方事务 先生 |
[19:21] | One thing that’s been bothering me | 我有件事不明白 |
[19:23] | is the first victim, Adam Werner, | 第一个死者 亚当·威纳 |
[19:25] | was given the Navy Cross in 2000. | 在2000年被授予海军十字勋章 |
[19:28] | We weren’t at war. | 我们当时并没有打仗 |
[19:30] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[19:31] | You have to show extreme sacrifice, | 你必须付出极大的牺牲 冒着生命危险 |
[19:33] | risk life and limb to win the second-highest Medal of Valor. | 才能获得这枚仅次于英勇勋章的奖章 |
[19:39] | Sir, Garcia discovered part | 长官 加西亚查出 |
[19:40] | of Dolan’s military records were encrypted. | 多兰的部分军事记录被加密了 |
[19:43] | I just got the complete file from the Pentagon. | 我刚从五角大楼拿来完整记录 |
[19:45] | He wasn’t a clerk. He was a navy seal. | 他不是通讯兵 而是海豹突击队队员 |
[19:47] | Let me guess. Adam Werner was, too. | 让我猜猜 亚当·威纳也是 |
[19:49] | Yeah. Werner was the seal team leader, Dolan was his number 2. | 对 威纳是队长 多兰是副手 |
[19:52] | Their unit was part of JSOC. | 他们小队隶属于联合特种作战司令部 |
[19:54] | They were involved in over 20 highly classified missions. | 他们参与了20多次绝密任务 |
[19:56] | Which missions were in 2000? | 哪次任务发生在2000年 |
[19:58] | Uh, only one. | 只有一个 |
[20:00] | Operation Dorado Falls. | 德拉多瀑布行动 |
[20:02] | See what you can find out about it. | 想办法查出来是什么 |
[20:03] | Will do. | 是 |
[20:04] | – That changes the profile. – Definitely. | -这下我们的侧写要改了 -没错 |
[20:07] | How so? | 怎么 |
[20:07] | Navy seals are screened carefully for vulnerability to PTSD. | 海豹突击队队员经过严格筛选 |
[20:11] | They’re resistant to it. | 他们对有创伤后应激失调有抵抗力 |
[20:12] | So why would a trained navy seal kill his commanding officer | 那为什么一个训练有素的海豹突击队队员 |
[20:16] | and his own parents? | 会杀了他的指挥官和父母 |
[20:17] | I don’t know, but it’s gonna be a lot harder to find him. | 我不知道 但这下肯定更难找到他了 |
[20:19] | Very few people on this planet are capable of stopping him. | 这世界上几乎没人能阻止他 |
[20:22] | Luke Dolan just evaded a roadblock near his wife’s house. | 卢克·多兰刚从他妻子家附近的检查口逃走 |
[20:25] | They searched the surrounding area. There’s no sign of him. | 警方搜索了附近区域 没有找到他 |
[20:34] | Did you notice any recent changes in Luke’s behavior? | 你注意到卢克最近有什么反常吗 |
[20:39] | I saw him Friday afternoon when he dropped Ally off. | 周五他送艾丽回家的时候我见过他 |
[20:41] | He was fine. | 他当时没事 |
[20:43] | Did he ever mention Dorado Falls? | 他有没有提过德拉多瀑布 |
[20:46] | No. What is that? | 没有 那是什么 |
[20:47] | A mission he was on. | 他执行过的一个任务 |
[20:49] | He didn’t share that part of his life with me. | 他从不和我提他在军队里的事 |
[20:52] | Luke was always very good at compartmentalizing. | 卢克总是划分得很清楚 |
[20:56] | Is that why you two separated? | 所以你们才分居吗 |
[20:59] | He’s a good man and a wonderful father, | 他是个好男人 也是个好父亲 |
[21:01] | but I always felt he was more married to the navy than me. | 但我总感觉比起我他更在乎海军 |
[21:05] | You weren’t a priority to him? | 你对他来说不是最重要的吗 |
[21:08] | Somebody once told me all navy seals had a bolt hole, | 我听人说过海豹突击队队员都有个避难处 |
[21:11] | a secret location outside the country | 位于国外的秘密地点 |
[21:14] | where they had another identity and bank account set up. | 他们在那里有另一个身份和账户 |
[21:17] | And I asked Luke about it once and he didn’t deny it. | 我问过卢克 他并没否认 |
[21:21] | The fact of the matter is, he was ready to leave in an instant. | 事实上 他总是准备好能立刻离开 |
[21:25] | He had an exit strategy. | 他准备好了撤退计划 |
[21:28] | Yeah. That didn’t include us. | 没错 那计划里不包括我们 |
[21:32] | Is daddy gonna be OK? | 爸爸不会有事吧 |
[21:36] | Oh, honey, come here. | 来 宝贝儿 过来 |
[21:40] | Ok, so it turns out 6:20 Friday night | 星期五晚上6点20分 |
[21:43] | Dolan got in a car accident in Bethesda. | 多兰在贝塞斯达发生了车祸 |
[21:45] | That must have been after he dropped off his daughter. | 肯定是在他送完女儿之后 |
[21:47] | He suffered minor injuries, he refused medical treatment. | 他受了点小伤 拒绝接受治疗 |
[21:49] | Well, his wife said he was fine when he left her. | 他妻子说他离开时还很正常 |
[21:51] | What was his mental state after the accident? | 那车祸之后他的精神状态如何 |
[21:53] | Normal. Field sobriety test came up negative. | 正常 现场清醒测试结果正常 |
[21:56] | That wouldn’t rule out drug use. | 没准他用了药物 |
[21:57] | I’d consider schizophrenia, | 我觉得可能是精神分裂症 |
[21:59] | except he’s the wrong age for the first psychotic break. | 但他第一次爆发的年龄不对 |
[22:01] | It could be an aneurysm or a brain tumor. | 可能是动脉瘤或脑瘤 |
[22:03] | Well, one thing’s for sure. He’s having a mental breakdown, | 有一点可以肯定 他精神崩溃了 |
[22:05] | but what are the specific features of it? | 但这次有什么特别 |
[22:07] | He’s not living in a past time and place, | 他没有沉浸在过去 |
[22:08] | he’s living in the present, | 而是生活在现在 |
[22:09] | with the capacity and intelligence to evade law enforcement. | 具备躲避执法机关的智慧和能力 |
[22:36] | Honey, grab me a soda, will you? | 亲爱的 给我倒杯苏打水好吗 |
[22:39] | Honey, the movie’s starting. | 亲爱的 电影开始了 |
[22:39] | You’re missing Robert Mitchum. | 你不看罗伯特·米臣了吗 |
[22:44] | You want her to live? Tell me where my family is. | 想要她活命吗 告诉我我家人在哪 |
[22:57] | He took my husband. | 他带走了我丈夫 |
[22:58] | Boyd was bleeding and he dragged him out. | 博伊德还在流血 他把他拖了出去 |
[23:00] | – Mrs. Milgram– – Is someone from the army helping? | -米尔格拉姆太太 -军队有人来帮忙吗 |
[23:02] | Ma’am, listen to me. | 太太 听我说 |
[23:03] | The FBI is in charge of looking for your husband, | 联调局会负责找到你丈夫 |
[23:05] | but I need you to try to remember what Luke Dolan said. | 但我需要你回忆起卢克·多兰说了什么 |
[23:07] | I can’t. It was gibberish. | 不行 都是些胡言乱语 |
[23:09] | Yes, you can. Just close your eyes. | 你可以的 闭上眼睛 |
[23:10] | I can’t. | 我想不起来 |
[23:11] | Ma’am, I believe that you can. | 夫人 我相信你可以的 |
[23:13] | Just listen to the sound of my voice and you’ll be fine. | 听从我声音的引导 不会有事的 |
[23:15] | Just try. Close your eyes. | 试试看 闭上眼睛 |
[23:17] | There you go. | 好了 |
[23:19] | Just relax and breathe. | 放松 呼吸 |
[23:21] | Very good. | 很好 |
[23:22] | Now, what were you doing | 现在 他潜入你们房子的时候 |
[23:25] | before he broke into your house? | 你在做什么 |
[23:28] | I was in the kitchen. I was pouring a drink for my husband. | 我在厨房 我在给我丈夫倒喝的 |
[23:33] | He takes me to the living room and ties me up. | 他把我带到客厅绑了起来 |
[23:37] | What does he say? | 他说了什么 |
[23:38] | Where are my real parents? | 我真正的父母在哪 |
[23:39] | He asks where his real parents are. | 他问他真正的父母在哪 |
[23:41] | How the hell should I know? I don’t even know you. | 我怎么知道 我都不认识你 |
[23:43] | Don’t play dumb. You replaced them. | 别装傻了 你找人替代了他们 |
[23:46] | Does he think your husband did something to them? | 他认为你丈夫对他们做了什么吗 |
[23:48] | He says, “You replaced them.” | 他说 你找人替代了他们 |
[23:50] | The replacements are dead. | 替代品已经死了 |
[23:52] | Does he mention Dorado Falls? | 他有没有提到德拉多瀑布 |
[23:54] | Yes. | 是的 |
[23:55] | This is about Dorado Falls, isn’t it? | 这是因为德拉多瀑布吗 |
[23:57] | And gaslighting. | 还有故弄玄虚 |
[23:59] | Dorado Falls? | 什么德拉多瀑布 |
[24:01] | You’re gaslighting me ’cause of the mission. | 你为了那次任务故弄玄虚 |
[24:03] | The mission? Who’s your commanding officer? | 任务 你的指挥官是谁 |
[24:06] | You won’t get away with this. | 你逃不了的 |
[24:07] | Where are you keeping Jenna and Ally? | 你把詹娜和艾丽带去哪了 |
[24:10] | Where’s my family? | 我的家人在哪 |
[24:12] | He was calm until he asked about his family. | 在问到他家人之前他很冷静 |
[24:16] | Then he hits Boyd with the gun. | 之后他用枪打了博伊德 |
[24:23] | All of the Milgrams’ cars are still here, | 米尔格拉姆家的车都还在 |
[24:25] | so he must have taken the general in whatever vehicle he came in. | 所以他肯定带着将军坐了另一部车 |
[24:28] | He talked about gaslighting. | 他说到了故弄玄虚 |
[24:29] | He thinks someone’s trying to purposely distort his reality. | 他认为有人故意想扭曲他的现实 |
[24:32] | He said his parents had been replaced. | 他说他父母被替换了 |
[24:34] | He just sounds delusional. | 听起来他产生了妄想 |
[24:37] | You know, he might have capgras syndrome. | 他可能得了替身综合症 |
[24:40] | It’s a delusional disorder in | 这是一种妄想症 |
[24:41] | which one believes that their friends and loved ones | 患者坚信他们的朋友和爱人 |
[24:43] | have been replaced by imposters. | 都被冒牌货替换了 |
[24:44] | Sort of like “Invasion of the body snatchers.” | 就跟《人体入侵者》差不多 |
[24:46] | It typically involves only one sense, such as sight. | 一般只涉及一种感官 比如视觉 |
[24:48] | Basically, the neural connection between the visual cortex | 基本上来说 视觉皮层和大脑情绪中心 |
[24:51] | and the emotional center of the brain becomes severed, | 两者间的神经连接被切断了 |
[24:53] | so that looking at a loved one doesn’t elicit | 所以当看着爱人时 并不能引发 |
[24:55] | the same emotional response one would expect. | 预想中的相同情绪反应 |
[24:57] | So you think they’re an imposter. | 所以认为他们是冒牌货 |
[24:58] | And the interesting thing is that | 而有趣的是 |
[24:59] | the auditory connection remains intact, | 听觉连接还是完整的 |
[25:01] | so that if they were to hear a loved one speak and not see them, | 因此如果只是听到而不是看到所爱的人 |
[25:03] | they’d think that they were real. | 患者会认为他们是真的 |
[25:04] | What causes this syndrome? | 是什么导致这种症状 |
[25:06] | It’s unknown in 60% of the cases, | 有60%的病例原因不明 |
[25:07] | but the rest have an organic cause, | 但剩下的都是器质性原因 |
[25:09] | such as tumor or head trauma. | 比如肿瘤或脑震荡 |
[25:11] | He was in a car accident Friday. | 他周五遭遇了车祸 |
[25:12] | People with delusional disorders | 但有妄想症的人 |
[25:14] | don’t all become killers, though. | 并不会都成为杀人犯 |
[25:15] | True, but Dolan’s background as a navy seal, | 是的 但多兰是海豹突击队队员 |
[25:17] | his knowledge of secret missions, | 他执行的那些秘密任务 |
[25:18] | plus capgras syndrome, | 加上替身综合症 |
[25:20] | could result in extreme paranoia. | 会使他成为极端妄想狂 |
[25:22] | It’s the perfect storm. | 后果不堪设想 |
[25:23] | Is there a cure for this? | 有治疗方法吗 |
[25:24] | Unfortunately, no. | 很不幸 没有 |
[25:26] | Although medications have helped in a few cases. | 不过有些病例中药物确实有所帮助 |
[25:27] | So this guy’s stuck with it. | 所以说这人被困住了 |
[25:29] | He’s not killing for the thrill of it, | 他不是为了刺激而杀人 |
[25:30] | he does it because he believes he has no other choice. | 他这么做是因为他觉得别无选择 |
[25:32] | He murdered his best friend and his parents | 他杀了他最好的朋友和父母 |
[25:35] | because he believed they were imposters. | 因为他坚信他们是冒牌货 |
[25:36] | So if he were to see his wife and daughter, | 所以如果他看到自己的妻子和女儿 |
[25:39] | the results would be deadly. | 后果也是致命的 |
[25:40] | Dolan kidnapped the general and didn’t kill his wife | 多兰绑架了将军 也没杀他妻子 |
[25:42] | because he had never met them before. | 因为他之前从没见过他们 |
[25:44] | There might be another reason. | 也许还有另一个原因 |
[25:46] | He wants contact. | 他需要联络人 |
[25:48] | I don’t know what you think you’re gonna gain by your actions, | 我不知道你觉得自己能得到什么好处 |
[25:50] | but I do know this | 但我知道 |
[25:51] | you swore an oath to defend this country | 你发过誓要保卫国家 |
[25:54] | and behave with moral rectitude. | 以道义公正为准绳 |
[25:56] | Were you thinking of morals | 下令执行德拉多瀑布行动时 |
[25:57] | when you gave the go-ahead on Dorado Falls? | 你的道义又在哪里 |
[25:59] | I told you, that wasn’t me. | 我说了 那不是我 |
[26:00] | You’re a liar. | 你是个骗子 |
[26:01] | This country’s at war, and Dorado Falls | 这个国家正处于战争 而德拉多瀑布行动 |
[26:04] | is nothing but a speck on the radar. | 不过是沧海一粟不足挂齿 |
[26:05] | No one even remembers. | 没人会记得 |
[26:07] | I remember. | 我记得 |
[26:13] | What are you gonna do with me? | 你想对我做什么 |
[26:14] | I’ll trade you for my wife and child. | 拿你换回我妻子和女儿 |
[26:17] | And if that doesn’t work? | 如果没用呢 |
[26:19] | I’ll kill you. | 我会杀了你 |
[26:22] | You’re not a navy seal, you’re a disgrace– | 你不是海豹突击队员 你个下贱的… |
[26:28] | How close are you to getting Dolan? | 你们还有多久才能找到多兰 |
[26:30] | Our primary goal right now is the safe recovery of the general. | 我们的首要目标是安全救回将军 |
[26:35] | This is highly classified information, Agent Jareau. | 这是绝密信息 洁婼探员 |
[26:39] | Can’t the BAU do this on their own? | 行为分析组自己不行吗 |
[26:41] | We could. | 我们可以 |
[26:43] | But your help would speed things up. | 但你的帮助会让我们更快找到他 |
[26:45] | You’re smart enough to see the upside, I’m sure. | 你很聪明 当然能看出其中利害 |
[26:50] | You help and it goes well, | 你帮了我们 案子顺利破了 |
[26:51] | you get your ticket punched. | 你也有好处 |
[26:52] | You don’t and it goes south, well, | 如果你不帮 案子出了岔子 |
[26:54] | the weather’s not too bad outside the Beltway. | 那么去乡下养老也不算太坏 |
[27:05] | It’s all in there. | 都在里面了 |
[27:09] | You know why Dolan’s so worried about this mission? | 你知道多兰为什么这么在意这次任务吗 |
[27:12] | I have no idea. | 不知道 |
[27:14] | Were there complications? | 还有额外因素吗 |
[27:15] | Every mission has complications. | 每个任务都有额外因素 |
[27:17] | But there’s no blowback on this one, | 但这次任务没有假情报 |
[27:18] | I can assure you of that. | 这点我可以保证 |
[27:21] | Ok. | 好 |
[27:25] | It just–I can’t understand | 我就是不明白 |
[27:27] | why Luke would do all these awful things. | 为什么卢克会做出这些可怕的事 |
[27:29] | What’s happening to him? | 他怎么了 |
[27:31] | We think his car accident triggered a delusional disorder. | 我们认为车祸使他得了妄想症 |
[27:35] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[27:37] | We need to know who Luke was closest to. | 我们想知道和卢克关系最好的人是谁 |
[27:40] | His father. | 他父亲 |
[28:13] | Hello. | 喂 |
[28:14] | Is this Lieutenant Luke Dolan? | 是卢克·多兰中尉吗 |
[28:16] | Who is this? | 你是谁 |
[28:18] | Sergeant Major David Rossi, | 我是戴维·罗西中士 |
[28:19] | United States marine corps, retired. | 退役的美国海军陆战队队员 |
[28:22] | Who told you to call me? | 谁让你打给我的 |
[28:25] | I volunteered to call you. | 我自己要打给你的 |
[28:28] | I knew your dad, Mark. | 我认识你父亲 马克 |
[28:30] | We were in boot camp together at Parris Island. | 我们一起参加过帕里斯岛上的新兵训练营 |
[28:32] | He’s a good man. | 他人很好 |
[28:33] | Still triangulating a location. Hold on. | 还在进行三角定位 拖住他 |
[28:35] | – Hold on. – Now, we can talk, | -拖住 -我们谈谈吧 |
[28:37] | but first I need to know that General Milgram is safe. | 但首先我得确认米尔格拉姆将军是否安全 |
[28:42] | He’s alive, if that’s what you mean. | 他还活着 如果你是这个意思 |
[28:44] | What’s up with the music? | 那音乐是什么意思 |
[28:46] | I have no idea. | 我不知道 |
[28:47] | Why did you kidnap the general? | 你为什么绑架将军 |
[28:48] | For leverage to get my family back. | 作为筹码要回我家人 |
[28:51] | Do you think we’re holding them? | 你觉得我们带走了你家人吗 |
[28:53] | I saw you take my wife and child. | 我看到你们带走我妻子和女儿 |
[28:55] | What have you got, Garcia? | 你查到了吗 加西亚 |
[28:56] | Getting closer. | 快了 |
[28:57] | We’re in the warehouse district. Stand by. | 查到仓库区了 稍等 |
[28:59] | Please, stand by. | 拜托 稍等 |
[29:02] | Got it! 3352 Spring street. | 有了 斯普林街3352号 |
[29:04] | Let’s go. | 走 |
[29:06] | Release the general | 放了将军 |
[29:07] | and then we can talk about your family. | 然后我们再谈谈你家人的事 |
[29:09] | He’s innocent. | 他是无辜的 |
[29:10] | So you think. | 你这么认为而已 |
[29:13] | Luke, do you think your father would approve | 卢克 你认为你父亲会同意 |
[29:15] | of what you’re doing? | 你的所作所为吗 |
[29:17] | I just want my family back. | 我只想要回我的家人 |
[29:20] | Besides, I didn’t start this. | 而且 挑起这事的不是我 |
[29:22] | Start what? | 挑起什么 |
[29:23] | Dorado Falls. | 德拉多瀑布行动 |
[29:25] | Why don’t you tell us your side of the story? | 你何不说说你是怎么看的呢 |
[29:27] | You first. | 你先说 |
[29:31] | All right. | 好吧 |
[29:34] | Dorado Falls was the name of a boat off the coast of Cape Town. | 德拉多瀑布是卡普顿海岸的一艘船名 |
[29:37] | It was owned by a South African Diplomat | 属于一名南非外交官 |
[29:39] | who was selling nuclear secrets to Iran. | 他向伊朗出售核机密 |
[29:42] | So what’s the big secret? | 是什么如此绝密 |
[29:44] | There isn’t one. Don’t get me wrong, | 没什么 别误会 |
[29:46] | lives were lost, but there’s been far worse missions. | 是有牺牲 但有任务比这更糟 |
[29:48] | His mind chose Dorado Falls to build a conspiracy around. | 他通过德拉多瀑布行动构想了一张阴谋网 |
[30:01] | This can’t be it. | 不可能是这儿 |
[30:02] | Garcia, it’s an empty lot with | 加西亚 这地方是空的 |
[30:04] | a cell phone repeater. | 只有个手机中继器 |
[30:05] | Give me a rundown on the buildings in the area | 告诉我附近有什么建筑 |
[30:06] | and the years that they were built. | 还有是什么时候建的 |
[30:08] | All over it like cat hair on a sofa. | 到处都是 |
[30:09] | Btw, I can usually locate a cell phone within 3 meters, | 一般我手机定位的地点误差不会超过3米 |
[30:13] | but sometimes there are circumstances beyond my control, | 但有时候实际情况难以预料 |
[30:15] | like physical barriers blocking a signal, | 比如有障碍物阻隔了信号 |
[30:17] | not being in the satellite’s direct line of sight, | 卫星无法直接连线 |
[30:19] | which bounces the signal to a repeater. | 所以把信号传输给了中继器 |
[30:20] | Garcia, tell me you’ve got something. | 加西亚 告诉我你查到了什么 |
[30:21] | Oh, sorry. Yes, I have something. | 不好意思 查到了 |
[30:23] | There is a hotel built in ’74 that is scheduled for demo, | 有家74年建的酒店 已经废弃了 |
[30:27] | and there is a warehouse scheduled | 还有个1928年建的仓库 |
[30:29] | for loft conversion that was built in 1928. | 被改造成了艺术工厂 |
[30:31] | All right, walls were thicker in the twenties. | 好吧 20世纪建筑的墙比较厚 |
[30:33] | What’s the address of the building? | 那幢建筑的地址在哪 |
[30:34] | More GPS signal interference. Exact address is… | 有很多GPS信号干扰 准确地址是… |
[30:37] | 291 Hope street. | 霍普街291号 |
[30:38] | 291 Hope. | 霍普街291号 |
[30:40] | Intel failed to identify… two children aboard the boat. | 情报没有指出船上还有两个孩子 |
[30:46] | There was a chance to abort, | 当时可以中止计划 |
[30:50] | but we were given orders to go ahead. | 但我们被下令继续 |
[30:52] | Someone in the D.I.A. made that final call. | 是国防情报局的人下的令 |
[30:55] | I never knew it was Milgram until now. | 我现在才知道是米尔格拉姆 |
[30:58] | Sometimes collateral damage can’t be avoided. | 有时候间接伤害是难免的 |
[31:00] | You know, people that sit in offices always think that. | 坐办公室的人总是那么想 |
[31:08] | This is Red Echo. We have unwanted targets. | 我是RE 发现预料之外的目标 |
[31:10] | Permission to abort. | 请求中止计划 |
[31:11] | Negative, Red Echo. The operation is a go. | 驳回 RE 行动继续 |
[31:14] | I repeat, the operation is a go. | 重复一遍 行动继续 |
[31:19] | You had to shoot those kids, didn’t you? | 你不得不杀了那些孩子吧 |
[31:21] | They saw us. They would have blown the mission. | 他们看见了我们 他们会毁掉整个任务 |
[31:24] | They were witnesses. | 他们是证人 |
[31:27] | Just like everyone at Synalock. | 就像所有塞纳洛克的员工 |
[31:27] | Just like everyone at Synalock. | 就像所有塞纳洛克的员工 |
[31:41] | Someone wants revenge. | 有人想要报复 |
[31:41] | Someone wants revenge. | 有人想要报复 |
[31:42] | We’ve always known that our own government | 我们自己的政府 |
[31:42] | We’ve always known that our own government | 我们自己的政府 |
[31:45] | might disavow us. | 想要抵赖这一切 |
[31:45] | might disavow us. | 想要抵赖这一切 |
[31:46] | They tried to buy adam with the Navy Cross, but it didn’t work, | 他们想用十字勋章收买亚当 但没成功 |
[31:46] | They tried to buy adam with the Navy Cross, but it didn’t work, | 他们想用十字勋章收买亚当 但没成功 |
[31:49] | so they’ve replaced him with an imposter. | 所以他们用一个冒牌货替代了他 |
[31:49] | so they’ve replaced him with an imposter. | 所以他们用一个冒牌货替代了他 |
[31:52] | And now they’re taking my family one by one. | 而现在他们又一个个对付我的家人 |
[31:52] | And now they’re taking my family one by one. | 而现在他们又一个个对付我的家人 |
[31:54] | Listen, Jenna and Ally are safe. | 听着 詹娜和艾丽很安全 |
[31:54] | Listen, Jenna and Ally are safe. | 听着 詹娜和艾丽很安全 |
[31:58] | You expect me to believe that? | 你指望我相信吗 |
[31:58] | You expect me to believe that? | 你指望我相信吗 |
[32:00] | I know they’re coming after me. | 我知道他们在追杀我 |
[32:00] | I know they’re coming after me. | 我知道他们在追杀我 |
[32:03] | I’ll make you an offer. | 我们做个交易吧 |
[32:03] | I’ll make you an offer. | 我们做个交易吧 |
[32:05] | You let Milgram go and I’ll take his place. | 你放了米尔格拉姆 我来代替他 |
[32:05] | You let Milgram go and I’ll take his place. | 你放了米尔格拉姆 我来代替他 |
[32:08] | I don’t want you, I want my family. | 我不想要你 我要我的家人 |
[32:08] | I don’t want you, I want my family. | 我不想要你 我要我的家人 |
[32:10] | The people who have them | 只有放了米尔格拉姆 |
[32:10] | The people who have them | 只有放了米尔格拉姆 |
[32:11] | will not negotiate unless Milgram is freed. | 带走他们的人才会和你谈判 |
[32:11] | will not negotiate unless Milgram is freed. | 带走他们的人才会和你谈判 |
[32:15] | But you need insurance. I get that. | 但你需要保证 我知道 |
[32:15] | But you need insurance. I get that. | 但你需要保证 我知道 |
[32:17] | Let me take his place. | 让我来代替他 |
[32:17] | Let me take his place. | 让我来代替他 |
[32:19] | Why would you do that? | 你为什么这么做 |
[32:19] | Why would you do that? | 你为什么这么做 |
[32:20] | Because I’m not just a guy behind a desk. | 因为我不是坐办公室的人 |
[32:20] | Because I’m not just a guy behind a desk. | 因为我不是坐办公室的人 |
[32:22] | I was a marine with boots on the ground, just like you. | 我也是个经历过实战的陆战队员 和你一样 |
[32:22] | I was a marine with boots on the ground, just like you. | 我也是个经历过实战的陆战队员 和你一样 |
[32:25] | I know what you’ve been through. | 我知道你经历过什么 |
[32:25] | I know what you’ve been through. | 我知道你经历过什么 |
[32:27] | I want you to get your family back. | 我想让你找回自己的家人 |
[32:27] | I want you to get y | 我想让你找回自己的家人 |
[32:31] | All right. | 好吧 |
[32:33] | Where’s Hotch and Morgan? | 霍奇和摩根呢 |
[32:34] | The Spring street address didn’t pan out. | 斯普林街的地址不对 |
[32:35] | They’re searching the warehouse right now. | 他们在搜索仓库 |
[32:37] | Luke, I need your exact address. | 卢克 我要你告诉我确切地址 |
[32:44] | – Clear. – All clear. | -安全 -安全 |
[32:50] | We got the general. | 我们找到将军了 |
[32:53] | He’s still alive. | 他还活着 |
[32:54] | Guys, get him out of here. | 伙计们 带他离开这 |
[32:55] | Now, where the hell is Dolan? | 多兰又在哪 |
[32:58] | Yeah, he used the radio to mask the sound of his movements. | 他利用音乐来掩盖他的行踪 |
[33:00] | We’re on the move. | 我们继续找 |
[33:31] | This was all part of his plan | 这都在他的计划之中 |
[33:32] | to find out who was holding his wife and daughter. | 为了找出带走他妻子和女儿的人 |
[33:34] | But you never said you were FBI. | 但你没说你是联调局的人 |
[33:35] | He saw the number I called from. | 他看到了我的号码 |
[33:37] | He’d recognize an FBI prefix. | 他认出这是联调局的 |
[33:39] | So, what, he’s on his way here to Quantico? | 怎么 他朝匡蒂科来了吗 |
[33:42] | I know the head space he’s in. | 我知道他的感受 |
[33:43] | He feels all alone right now. | 他现在感觉自己孤身一人 |
[33:45] | There is no risk he won’t take. | 他会不惜一切代价 |
[33:47] | As a navy seal, he did training here. | 他是突击队员 他在这里训练过 |
[33:49] | He knows this place. | 他熟悉这个地方 |
[33:50] | All right, alert the guard gates and secure the building. | 好吧 通知门卫和保安 |
[33:52] | Entry and exit through one door only. | 只留一个出入口 |
[33:54] | An FBI police officer was just found shot to death | 刚发现一名联调局警官 |
[33:56] | in the academy parking structure. | 在学院停车场被枪杀 |
[33:58] | He’s already here. | 他已经来了 |
[34:12] | Dolan’s photo’s already been sent on all internal servers. | 多兰的照片已经被传到了内网上 |
[34:15] | He’s probably changed his appearance already. | 他可能进行了易容 |
[34:17] | And he’s got 13 floors to hide on. | 这里有13层楼可以供他躲藏 |
[34:18] | We should make a general P.A. announcement. | 我们该用广播通知 |
[34:20] | No. He believes he’s on a rescue mission that he can pull off. | 不 他认为自己在执行一个营救任务 |
[34:23] | As long as he thinks that, he’ll stay calm. | 只要他这么认为 他就会保持克制 |
[34:25] | I’ve got hundreds of employees in here | 我们这有几百个员工 |
[34:26] | – and you want me to do nothing? – Nothing overt. | -你要我什么都不做吗 -不要公开行动 |
[34:28] | Have your teams quietly search and seal off each floor. | 让你的队员安静地搜索并封锁每层楼 |
[34:30] | Garcia, I need you on the building’s operations computer. | 加西亚 我要你操作大楼内的计算机 |
[34:33] | Ready and able, sir. | 准备好了 长官 |
[34:34] | Dolan’s got a police radio. | 多兰有警用无线电 |
[34:35] | I want all alerts sent through a secure tactical channel. | 所有通告都通过安全指挥专用频道发送 |
[34:39] | I can talk to him. He won’t hurt me. | 我能和他谈谈 他不会伤害我 |
[34:41] | We can’t take that risk. | 我们不能冒险 |
[34:42] | You’ll be safe in here. | 你们在这会很安全 |
[35:03] | I don’t see him. | 没发现他 |
[35:05] | He knows how to be invisible. | 他知道怎么隐藏 |
[35:09] | I got him. He used the dead officer’s I.D. | 我知道了 他用了那名死掉警官的证件 |
[35:11] | to enter the 7th floor. | 进到了七楼 |
[35:12] | Seal it off. Nobody in or out. | 将那层封锁 禁止人出入 |
[35:22] | Navy seals never start a mission without an exfiltration plan. | 海豹突击队队员执行任务时总会有撤退计划 |
[35:24] | Check the exterior and elevator shafts for riggings. | 查看大楼外部和电梯井 看看有没有绳索 |
[35:26] | Turning exterior cameras now. | 打开外部监控摄像头 |
[35:30] | A member of the seal team said Dolan’s an expert in explosives, | 有名海报突击队队员说多兰是爆炸专家 |
[35:33] | disabling and building them. | 拆卸组装都很在行 |
[35:35] | Also be on the lookout for explosives. | 注意寻找爆炸物 |
[35:47] | Hello? | 喂 |
[35:48] | Is this Sergeant Major Rossi? | 罗西中士吗 |
[35:50] | Yes. I was hoping you’d call, Luke. | 是的 我就等着你打来呢 卢克 |
[35:53] | Where are you? | 你在哪 |
[35:54] | Right behind you. | 就在你身后 |
[35:55] | Ok, ok, easy, easy. | 好了 冷静 冷静 |
[35:59] | Oh, my God. Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[36:01] | All right. Luke, | 好吧 卢克 |
[36:03] | you don’t want to be aiming that around. | 你也不想被瞄准吧 |
[36:06] | Snipers have the building covered. | 这幢楼里有狙击手 |
[36:08] | You’re in the crosshairs right now, I can guarantee that. | 我保证你现在已经被瞄准了 |
[36:13] | Windows are bulletproof. | 这玻璃是防弹的 |
[36:14] | High-density lexan, right? | 高密度热塑聚碳酸酯是吧 |
[36:17] | I’m the one you want. | 你要的人是我 |
[36:18] | You can let my team go. | 放了我其他同事 |
[36:19] | I’ll trade you. Give me my wife and daughter. | 我会和你交易 把我妻子和女儿给我 |
[36:24] | You have 3 minutes to decide. | 给你三分钟时间决定 |
[36:26] | Is he for real? | 他是来真的吗 |
[36:27] | He’ll blow us all up, himself included? | 他会把我们连他自己都炸飞吗 |
[36:28] | Start an evacuation. | 开始疏散人员 |
[36:29] | Can we evacuate everyone in 3 minutes? | 能在三分钟之内疏散所有人吗 |
[36:31] | Prentiss, I need his wife in here. | 潘提斯 把他妻子叫来 |
[36:34] | No one is seeking revenge here. | 没有人想要报仇 |
[36:36] | You’ve created this conspiracy in your own mind. | 是你自己编造出来的阴谋 |
[36:40] | You took my family. | 你们带走了我家人 |
[36:41] | To protect them from you | 是为了保护他们 |
[36:43] | after you murdered your own parents. | 不让你像杀死你父母那样杀死他们 |
[36:45] | They were imposters. You have my real parents. | 他们是冒牌货 你们带走了我真的父母 |
[36:47] | Your real parents are dead. | 你真的父母死了 |
[36:48] | Spence– | 斯宾塞 |
[36:49] | You want to know what’s really going on? | 你想知道究竟是怎么回事吗 |
[36:52] | You were in a car accident 3 nights ago | 你三天前出了车祸 |
[36:54] | and you suffered a head trauma. | 你得了脑震荡 |
[36:56] | If I don’t see Jenna and Ally now… | 要是我还看不到詹娜和艾丽 |
[37:01] | we’re all gonna die. | 我们都得死 |
[37:03] | Luke? | 卢克 |
[37:06] | Can you hear me? | 你能听到吗 |
[37:09] | I need you to stop what you’re doing. | 你要你住手 |
[37:16] | We’re fine. | 我们没事 |
[37:17] | Me and Ally are safe. | 我和艾丽都很安全 |
[37:21] | Luke, you have to let those people go. | 卢克 你得放了那些人 |
[37:27] | The terms haven’t changed. | 我的条件没有变 |
[37:29] | You don’t believe that’s her? | 你不相信那是她吗 |
[37:30] | I’ve been through this before. | 我以前也经历过 |
[37:32] | You have one minute. | 你们还有一分钟 |
[37:34] | Daddy? Why are you doing this? | 爸爸 你为什么这么做 |
[37:38] | Mommy says you don’t feel good. | 妈妈说你感觉不舒服 |
[37:41] | Maybe you need to lie down. | 也许你该躺下来 |
[37:45] | I’m scared, daddy. | 我好怕 爸爸 |
[37:47] | I just want to go home. | 我只想回家 |
[37:59] | Jenna, can you talk to him about something personal, | 詹娜 你能和他说说你们俩之间的事吗 |
[38:01] | something that only the two of you would know about? | 只有你们两个知道的事 |
[38:13] | Do you remember our honeymoon, | 你还记得我们的蜜月吗 |
[38:16] | when you woke me up at night | 你晚上叫醒我 |
[38:20] | and you took me up that mountain that you’d hiked years before? | 带我到你几年前爬过的那座山上 |
[38:24] | We watched the sun rise. | 我们一起看日出 |
[38:27] | It was magical. | 真是太美了 |
[38:31] | And you said | 你还说 |
[38:33] | that as much as you loved this spot, | 不论你有多爱这风景 |
[38:36] | you loved me even more. | 你爱我更甚 |
[38:41] | Do you believe it’s her now? | 你现在相信是她了吗 |
[38:44] | Your eyes and your mind are playing a trick on you. | 你的眼睛和思想欺骗了你 |
[38:46] | When you see your family, you think that they’re imposters, | 当你看到你家人 你以为他们是冒牌货 |
[38:49] | but it’s all caused by an illness. | 但这都是因为你得了病 |
[38:52] | You’re sick, Luke. It’s not your fault. | 你病了 卢克 这不是你的错 |
[38:55] | I love you, daddy. | 我爱你 爸爸 |
[38:57] | We both do. | 我们都爱你 |
[39:00] | Come on, now, Luke, | 拜托了 卢克 |
[39:02] | you don’t need that gun. | 你不需要拿着枪 |
[39:04] | None of us want to hurt you. | 我们没人想伤害你 |
[39:06] | you are a hero to this country. | 你是这个国家的英雄 |
[39:07] | Please let us help you. | 让我们帮助你 |
[39:10] | I want to see Jenna. | 我想见詹娜 |
[39:11] | Then you have to do as I ask. | 那你必须照我说的做 |
[39:13] | Put your weapon down | 放下武器 |
[39:16] | and close your eyes. | 闭上眼睛 |
[39:38] | Luke, you have to close your eyes. | 卢克 你必须闭上眼睛 |
[39:39] | Why? | 为什么 |
[39:40] | Because you need to know that your wife is real | 因为你得知道那真是你妻子 |
[39:42] | and your eyes will trick you. | 而你的眼睛会欺骗你 |
[39:45] | Please, Luke. | 求你了 卢克 |
[39:47] | Close your eyes or we will never be together again. | 闭上眼睛 不然我们都无法团聚了 |
[39:58] | Close your eyes. | 闭上眼睛 |
[39:59] | Ok. They’re afraid you might hurt me, | 好吧 他们担心你也许会伤害我 |
[40:02] | so they’re gonna handcuff you. | 所以他们会把你铐起来 |
[40:03] | And then I’m going to come out, | 然后我会出来 |
[40:05] | but you have to keep your eyes closed. | 但你不能睁开眼睛 |
[40:17] | I’m right here, baby. | 我就在这 宝贝儿 |
[40:19] | Promise me you’ll keep your eyes closed. | 保证你不会睁开眼睛 |
[40:25] | Is that you? | 是你吗 |
[40:28] | Is that really you? | 真的是你吗 |
[40:29] | Everything’s gonna be ok. | 一切都会好起来的 |
[40:31] | But we have to go to the hospital now, ok? | 但我们得先去医院 好吗 |
[40:34] | First Jenna’s gonna cover up your eyes. | 詹娜会先蒙上你的眼睛 |
[40:38] | Daddy! Daddy, where are you going? | 爸爸 爸爸 你要去哪 |
[40:42] | No! No! JJ, let me have him. | 不 小洁 让我带他离开这 |
[40:43] | Daddy! | 爸爸 |
[40:45] | – Get him out of here! No! No! | -带他离开这 -不 |
[40:46] | – Get him out of here! – No! | -带他离开这 -不 |
[40:52] | No! | 不 |
[41:01] | “We’re born alone, we live alone, we die alone. | 我们独自降生 独自生活 独自死去 |
[41:05] | “Only through our love and friendship | 唯有爱和友情 |
[41:07] | “can we create the illusion for a moment | 能带来短暂幻象 |
[41:10] | that we’re not alone.” | 让我们觉得自己并非孑然一身 |
[41:11] | Orson Welles. | 奥尔森·威尔斯[美国导演] |
[41:14] | No, I didn’t mandate it. | 不 我没有下过这个命令 |
[41:16] | Uh, is everything all right? You ok? | 还好吧 你没事吧 |
[41:18] | Oh, yeah. I’m good. | 我没事 |
[41:20] | It’s all in a day’s work, right? | 这就是日常工作嘛 |
[41:22] | I’ll see you in the morning. | 明天见 |
[41:23] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[41:29] | Uh, Hotch didn’t order my takedown recertification. | 霍奇没有下令要重新评估我的擒拿能力 |
[41:33] | Do you want to tell me what’s really going on? | 能告诉我是怎么回事吗 |
[41:35] | I just thought we both could use a refresher. | 我只是觉得我们都可以重新训练一下 |
[41:37] | You mean you thought I could use it. | 你是说我吧 |
[41:40] | You’re nervous about me being back. | 你担心我刚回来 |
[41:42] | Emily… | 艾米莉 |
[41:43] | What…you think I’m gonna mess up the team’s rhythm. | 你担心我会破坏小组的节奏 |
[41:46] | I get it. But just come out and say it. | 我明白 但你只要和我说就行 |
[41:49] | Morgan. | 摩根 |
[41:50] | Ok, fine. | 好吧 |
[41:51] | Yes, I am nervous. | 没错 我是担心 |
[41:53] | But not about you. | 但不是担心你 |
[41:55] | About me. | 是担心我 |
[41:58] | Emily, I thought I lost you, | 艾米莉 我以为我失去了你 |
[42:00] | and I blamed myself. | 我深感自责 |
[42:02] | Now, you’re back, but I don’t want to be worried about | 现在你回来了 而我不想因为 |
[42:04] | losing you again and get distracted. | 担心再次失去你而分心 |
[42:07] | So you wanted some reassurance. | 所以你需要让自己放心 |
[42:10] | Yeah, something like that. | 差不多吧 |
[42:14] | Morgan, I cannot imagine what you went through. | 摩根 我无法想象你经历了什么 |
[42:17] | It was 7 months of hell. | 那七个月就如同地狱 |
[42:20] | How can I make it up to you? | 我该怎么补偿你 |
[42:22] | I will do whatever it takes. | 要我做什么都行 |
[42:25] | Just give me 10 hour of training. | 那就接受那十小时的训练 |
[42:26] | Ok, you got it. | 当然 |
[42:28] | Shooting range on Sundays. | 周日去练打枪 |
[42:29] | I’m there. | 好吧 |
[42:32] | And my morning coffee | 还有每天早上给我带咖啡 |
[42:34] | and a neck rub every day. | 每天给我做颈部按摩 |
[42:35] | Oh, buddy, you are really pushing it. | 伙计 你还真得寸进尺 |