Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

犯罪心理(Criminal Minds)第6季第20集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 犯罪心理(Criminal Minds)第6季第20集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:01] – I got her! – No, no, no. No, Emily. -找到她了 -不 艾米莉
[00:05] Stay with me. Come on, stay with me. 清醒点 加油 挺住
[00:08] Where’s my medic?! 救护人员呢
[00:09] She never made it off the table. 她没能挺过手术
[00:13] I didn’t get a chance to say good-bye. 我都没机会说声再见
[00:22] Passports from 3 different countries 这是三个不同国家的护照
[00:24] and a bank account in each one 还有个银行账户
[00:26] to keep you comfortable. 你能在任意国家使用
[00:27] Thank you. 谢谢
[00:28] Good luck. 好运
[00:35] Penelope, you gotta stop staring at her. 佩内洛普 别盯着照片看了
[00:37] I can’t help it. 我忍不住
[00:48] So I came in here to do what? 我来这是谈什么
[00:51] Talk about losing Emily? 艾米莉去世的事吗
[00:56] Strauss put you up to this? 是施特劳斯的意思吗
[00:58] The assessment’s routine. 只是例行程序
[01:01] I asked her to let me do it 我申请让我自己来
[01:03] rather than bring in somebody from the outside. 总比外人来的好
[01:07] So let me guess– it’s about the 5 stages of grief. 就是悲伤的五个阶段吧
[01:10] You want to figure out where we all are. Hmm? 你想知道我们都到哪个阶段了吧
[01:17] All right. 那好吧
[01:19] Denial. I’m fine, 我没有否认
[01:20] this can’t be happening to me. 我绝不会否认
[01:22] Well, it didn’t happen to me, did it? 事实是 我也没有否认吧
[01:24] So that rules that out. 所以这个阶段排除
[01:27] What else is there? 还有什么
[01:29] Bargaining. 讨价还价
[01:31] Depression. 沮丧阶段
[01:35] Acceptance. 接受阶段
[01:39] Well, obviously I haven’t accepted it, 显然我还没能接受事实
[01:40] otherwise I wouldn’t be in here. 不然我也不会在这了
[01:43] So where does that leave me? 所以 还剩下什么
[01:44] Angry. 愤怒阶段
[01:48] Angry. 愤怒
[01:51] Yeah. 没错
[01:53] Yeah, sometimes I feel like I want to quit my job 有时候我真想辞了工作
[01:55] and spend my time chasing down 一心扑在怎么抓到那个
[01:57] the son of a bitch who killed Emily. 杀死艾米莉的人渣身上
[01:58] You’re damn right I’m angry. 说对了 我的确很愤怒
[02:01] Please…no, you gotta let me go. 求你了 不 你得放开我
[02:04] Let me out of here, please. 让我离开这 求你了
[02:05] Please let me go! Why aren’t you listening to me? 放开我 你怎么就不听我说
[02:07] Why aren’t you listening to me? 你怎么就不听我说
[02:10] I need you to try and stay still. 请保持镇静 不要乱动
[02:12] Can I get someone over here to help me? 能不能来个人帮我一把
[02:13] Hold down her legs. I need a full injection of… 按住她的腿 我要注射满剂量的…
[02:17] I need you to try and take a deep breath. 请努力深呼吸
[02:19] No! No! 不 不要
[04:07] Hi, how’s it goin’? 你好
[04:09] Hi. 你好
[04:11] I’d like to buy a gun. 我想买把枪
[04:13] What are you looking for? 想要什么样的枪
[04:15] A .38? 点三八口径的
[04:17] Um, the kind that spins. 呃 旋转的那种
[04:18] – A revolver. – Yeah -左轮枪 -对
[04:19] Ok. 好
[04:25] This one here produces little recoil. 这一把的后座力很小
[04:28] Good for target-shooting and personal defense. 比较适合击靶和防身
[04:31] Here, check it out. 拿着试一下吧
[04:38] I’ll take it. 就要它了
[04:39] Ok. 好的
[04:41] Do you have a gun license? 你有持枪证吗
[04:43] No. 没有
[04:44] Well, how about a permit? 那许可呢
[04:47] You know, there’s a mandatory 3-day waiting period 你也知道 购买枪支
[04:50] on all handgun purchases. 有三天的强制等待期
[04:53] 3 days? 三天
[04:54] State law. 州法规定
[04:56] Here. 来
[04:57] Fill this out, 把这个填了
[04:59] and I’ll be back in a few minutes. 我几分钟后过来
[05:01] Ok? 好吗
[05:04] Hi, how you doing? 你好
[05:06] Yeah, I have that. 有
[05:28] No, it’s got a good sweep, back up. 不 它的威力不容小觑 退后一点
[05:44] What are you doing? 你在干什么
[05:51] A deadly chain of events to report to you today. 接着为您报道今天的一起连环致死事件
[05:54] Approximately 45 minutes ago, 大约四十五分钟前
[05:56] 4 people were shot to death 在沃特斯系西街的一家枪店中
[05:58] in a gun shop on West Waters Street. 四人遭枪击遇害
[06:01] Tampa P.D. are calling this mass murder “unprecedented”. 坦帕警局称此大规模谋杀前所未闻
[06:05] A woman went in there and just shot up the place? 一个女人走进店里乱开枪吗
[06:07] Yeah, witnesses heard gunshots 是的 目击者听见了枪声
[06:09] and saw a woman leaving the store. 还看见一个女人离开商店
[06:10] Is there enough for a sketch? 有足够线索画出素描吗
[06:11] Family-owned business. No cameras. 这是家族生意 没装摄像头
[06:13] The only thing of value the witnesses said 目击者唯一有价值的线索
[06:14] was that she seemed really calm. 就是她看上去相当的镇定
[06:16] Like an office or school shooter. 像是个办公室或者校园枪手
[06:18] Did she work there? 她在店里工作吗
[06:19] No. Local police have already ruled that out. 不 当地警方已排除了这种情况
[06:20] Then she must have known one of her victims. 那她肯定认识其中一名死者
[06:22] I doubt this was random. 我觉得这不是随机作案
[06:24] You know, Klebold and Harris 你知道吗 克莱伯德和哈里斯
[06:24] documented their hatred 一直对科伦拜恩高中
[06:26] of the athletes at Columbine, 的运动员们心怀忿恨
[06:27] but on the day, they targeted the cafeteria 但在案发当天 他们却攻击了学校食堂
[06:29] instead of the gymnasium because they were only interested 而不是体育馆 因为他们只是觉得
[06:31] in obtaining the highest possible body count. 要杀死越多的人越好
[06:33] These offenders usually hole up 这种凶手一般会藏匿于某处
[06:35] in one location and eventually commit suicide, 并最终选择自杀
[06:37] either by their own hand 不是自己动手
[06:38] or in a shootout with police. 就是引诱警方开火
[06:39] But this woman took off before the cops arrived. 但这个女人在警方赶到前就跑了
[06:41] She’s probably not finished. 也许她要做的还没做完
[06:46] This little light of mine 我的小小亮光
[06:49] I’m gonna let it shine 闪耀着光芒
[06:54] This little light of mine 我的小小亮光
[06:59] I’m gonna let it shine 闪耀着光芒
[07:37] I get it. We’re a family, and it’s important 我知道 我们是一家人 而家人之间
[07:39] that families talk, and holding it in will just make 就是要无话不说 把消极的情绪
[07:41] this sick, sad feeling of awfulness more awful. 憋在心里只会让一切变得更糟
[07:45] Right? 对吧
[07:47] Internalizing does make it worse. 压抑情感的确会更糟糕
[07:50] I’ll talk, but I don’t want to talk about her being gone. 我可以谈 但我不想谈论她的离去
[07:54] Can I talk about how she made me smile? 我能说说她是怎么逗我开心的么
[07:57] Of course. 当然可以
[07:59] Ok. 好吧
[08:02] Poet Antonio Porchia wrote, 诗人安东尼奥·波契亚曾写道
[08:04] “Man, when he does not grieve, “世间但存身
[08:07] Hardly exists.” 悲楚即在心”
[08:08] Larry Connors, born and raised in Tampa. 赖瑞·康纳斯 坦帕本地人
[08:11] He’s owned the gun store for 16 years. 经营枪店十六年了
[08:12] Seaver, what did you find out about victimology? 西维尔 被害人有何共同点
[08:14] They’re all locals with similar backgrounds. 他们都是当地人 背景差不多
[08:16] Blue collar jobs, they’re all divorced, 蓝领工作 全都离婚了
[08:18] And they’ve all got tempers. 脾气不佳
[08:19] Most of them have misdemeanor bar fights on their record. 大多都有酒吧斗殴之类的轻罪记录
[08:22] Testosterone-fueled victims, 这些死者都是睾丸酮过剩
[08:23] but somehow she still gets the drop on all of them. 结果却被个女人撂倒了
[08:25] Men like this may not view her as a threat 他们可能因为她是女的
[08:27] because she’s a woman. 就没把她当成威胁
[08:28] Who’s likely in the middle of a psychotic break. 也许她精神崩溃了
[08:30] We should check psych wards in the area 和该地区的精神病院核实一下
[08:32] for recent releases. 最近的患者出院情况
[08:33] And run incident reports on women 再查一下因为脾气失控
[08:35] who’ve been asked to leave businesses 而被辞退的女性
[08:37] due to angry outbursts. 这种事件
[08:38] How far do we want to go back? A year? 要回溯多久以前 最近一年吗
[08:40] No, more than that. 不 不止
[08:41] No incident is too small. 事无巨细
[08:42] She’s probably been boiling for a while. 她的情绪不稳可能由来已久
[08:44] Unless she’s in serious denial, then she’s been 除非她处在强烈的否认阶段
[08:46] burying her feelings, 她可能一直压抑着她的感情
[08:47] which would have just made her worse and worse. 而那只会让她的情况越来越糟
[08:49] The question is, why did she choose today? 问题是 她为什么偏偏选中今天
[08:55] Hi, this is Don. Leave a message 我是唐 请留言
[08:57] And I’ll call you back as soon as possible. 我会尽快回你电话
[08:59] I called you at the station 我打到局里
[09:01] And, um, they said that you weren’t there. 他们说你不在
[09:03] And you’re not here. 你又不在家
[09:05] And I still can’t believe you changed your cell. 我还是不敢相信你换了手机号码
[09:07] Am I that much of a burden? 我让你负担那么重吗
[09:13] Don, I–I need to talk to you, today. 唐 我想跟你谈谈 就是今天
[09:19] Will you–will you meet me at the mall? 我们在商场见好吗
[09:22] Please? 求你了
[09:36] Chief Thiers. Thanks for coming. 我是提冶警长 感谢你们前来
[09:38] Agent Rossi. 我是罗西探员
[09:39] This is Agent Hotchner. 这位是霍奇纳探员
[09:41] – Good morning. – Good morning. -早上好 -早上好
[09:42] The store was only open a few minutes when this went down. 那家店刚开门就遇到这种事
[09:45] Hell of a way to start the day. 一整天都被毁了
[09:48] Kept the bodies here long past their expiration date. 尸体摆在这已经超过期限了
[09:51] Trying to help us figure out what the hell went on in here. 只是想弄清楚到底发生了什么
[09:55] It would appear 4 shots fired 似乎是从这位置
[09:57] from generally this position. 发生了四次枪击
[09:59] 4 dead. 四人毙命
[10:01] Proficient. 技法娴熟
[10:02] She comes in with a gun 她带着枪进门
[10:03] And she gets all the way to the counter 一直走到柜台
[10:05] without attracting attention? 都没人注意到吗
[10:07] Was this case unlocked when you got here? 你来的时候这个柜子就没锁吗
[10:09] We haven’t touched a thing. 我们什么都没动过
[10:11] There seems to be a .38 revolver missing. 好像少了把点三八口径的左轮枪
[10:14] And 2 .38 rounds on the floor 地上有两枚点三八口径的弹壳
[10:16] and all the ammo is still locked up. 所有弹药都锁着
[10:18] She brought bullets from home and came in unarmed? 她从家里带来子弹 进来时没佩枪吗
[10:20] Access to the ammo but not the weapon. 她只有弹药却没有枪
[10:22] So, she knew what gun to ask for. 所以她知道要什么枪
[10:25] So she comes to the counter, asks for the .38, 所以她直接到柜台要把点三八口径的手枪
[10:27] He gives her a permit application. 他给了她一张许可申请表
[10:28] Which she doesn’t fill out. 但她没填
[10:30] But there’s a 3-day waiting period. 但有一个三天的等待期
[10:32] Maybe she’s got a record, 也许她有犯罪记录
[10:33] knows she won’t pass the background. 知道自己肯定通不过背景审查
[10:35] Or there’s something about today and she can’t wait. 或者今天很特别 她等不了
[10:38] So she discreetly loads it, goes to leave, 所以她悄悄地上了膛 准备离开
[10:40] They stop her… 他们要阻止她
[10:42] Not realizing it’s loaded. 却不知道枪上了膛
[10:44] But if it’s just a gun she wants, 但她如果只想要把枪
[10:47] why kill all these guys? 为什么要杀了这些人
[10:48] They were in the way. 他们要妨碍她
[11:13] This woman had access to ammo for a .38, 这个女人能搞到点三八口径弹药
[11:15] but not a gun. 却弄不到枪
[11:16] She most likely lives with someone 和她同住的那个人可能有枪
[11:18] who’s into guns but doesn’t allow her access. 但却不让她碰枪
[11:20] Usually locking weapons is a way to protect children, 通常把枪锁起来是为了保护孩子
[11:22] But to keep a key from her is a controlling and dominating act. 但她没有钥匙 是一种控制欲的表现
[11:25] She could be in an abusive relationship 她可能处在一段被虐待的感情中
[11:27] And today’s the day she had enough. 而今天她终于受够了
[11:29] She stole the gun at 9:00 this morning. 她大概九点钟偷的枪
[11:31] If she needed it to go after somebody, 如果她要用枪去杀人
[11:32] why hasn’t she done it yet? 怎么还没动手
[11:33] Maybe she was them hostage right now and is working up 也许她还被他们控制着
[11:35] the courage to end it all. 正要努力结束这一切
[11:37] Or maybe her target knows her personally 也许她的目标认识她
[11:38] And isn’t letting her get close enough for a kill. 不让她接近自己 好杀了自己
[11:40] And she’s setting a trap and waiting. 她设了个陷阱 等待猎物上钩
[11:49] Mommy! 妈妈
[11:53] Are you ok? 你没事吧
[11:55] What happened? 怎么了
[11:56] Did you hurt yourself? 你伤到自己了吗
[11:59] Did you hurt your knee? 你伤到膝盖了吗
[12:02] Here, I’ll help you. 来 我来帮你
[12:04] I’ll help you. Come here. There you go. 我会帮你 跟我来
[12:06] Is this your son? 这是你儿子吗
[12:07] What? Yeah, he– he needs my help. 什么 是的 他要我帮忙
[12:10] – Are you his mother? – What? -你是他母亲吗 -什么
[12:11] No, I mean, he’s hurt. Can’t you see that? 他受伤了 你没看到吗
[12:12] Son, where’s your mom? 孩子 你妈妈在哪儿
[12:15] I’ll take it from here, ma’am. Let go. 我来带这孩子去 女士 放开他
[12:21] You gotta help him. 你们要救救他
[12:22] Do something. Do something. 快救救他 救救他
[12:24] You gotta do something. 你们快去救救他啊
[12:25] You see right here? You gotta do something. 你没看见那里吗 你们快去救他啊
[12:27] You gotta do something. 快去救他啊
[12:29] Don’t–don’t take him. Please. 请你不要带走他
[12:32] Please, he needs my help. 他需要我的帮助
[12:33] Ma’am, I’m gonna need you to leave. 女士 请你离开这里
[12:35] No–no, but he needs me. 不 他需要我
[12:36] I’m not gonna ask you again. 我不想再说第二遍
[12:38] No, you don’t understand. I mean, he’s–he’s– 不 你不懂 他是…
[12:39] All right, ma’am, let’s go. Let’s go. 好了 女士 跟我走
[12:42] – No. – Let’s go! -不 -快点走
[12:43] No! He needs me. 不 他需要我
[12:45] No, honestly, he needs me! 不 他真的需要我
[12:47] Let’s go, ma’am. 请跟我走 女士
[12:54] Garcia, based on victimology, 加西亚 根据被害者的特点
[12:56] The unsub’s husband or boyfriend 凶手的丈夫或男友很有可能
[12:58] most likely owns a .38. 持有一把点38口径的手枪
[12:59] We need you to search for white males 你查一下35到50岁之间
[13:00] age 35 to 50 who have registered that model. 注册过这种型号的白人男性
[13:03] We think he might be law enforcement or military. 他很可能在执法部门或军队任职
[13:05] It’s possible the unsub was in an abusive relationship 凶手也可能处于被虐待的感情中
[13:08] that contributed to her breakdown, Garcia. 导致她情绪爆发 加西亚
[13:10] So look for crossover with reports of domestic abuse. 所以再交叉搜索一下相关家暴报导
[13:12] This is tricky. 这太困难了
[13:13] Do you have anything else to narrow it down? 还有其他信息能缩小范围吗
[13:15] Why? 为什么
[13:16] Because Florida’s a stand-your-ground state. 因为佛罗里达是个”坚守阵地”的州
[13:18] Castle doctrine based on 以英国普通法系为基础的
[13:19] english common law that allows homeowners “堡垒原则”允许住户为保护自身安全
[13:21] to use deadly force to protect their land. 对私闯住宅者使用致命武器
[13:22] Yeah, it’s a high-falutin way of saying that the gun laws 要说枪支法基本等同虚设也许有些夸张
[13:25] are lax at best. After the 2008 elections, 不过2008年大选后
[13:27] The floridians were nervous 佛罗里达人担心会失去
[13:30] about losing their second amendment rights 第二号修正案中的权利
[13:31] and gun sales shot through the roof, 枪支销量一路高涨[原意为射穿屋顶]
[13:33] pun intended. 真是一语双关
[13:34] How many of those men fit that profile in Tampa? 坦帕有多少人符合这个侧写
[13:36] As it stand right now, 638. 足足有638个
[13:41] There’s been another shooting. 又发生一起枪击
[13:46] The media’s gonna run with this. 媒体肯定会大做文章
[13:47] We need to talk to the press as soon as possible. 我们要尽快开新闻发布会
[13:49] And do what? 然后呢
[13:50] Just confirm we have an armed woman on the loose 证实有个持枪的女人逍遥法外
[13:52] and we can’t find her? 我们还抓不住她
[13:54] Yes. And to let people know that they need to be vigilant. 是的 要让民众保持警惕
[13:57] Paul Lyons, security guard. 保罗·莱昂斯 保安
[13:59] – Was he armed? – No. -他带枪了吗 -没有
[14:00] You saw video? 看过录像了吗
[14:01] And all we have are the overhead cameras? 我们只有头顶上这些摄像头吗
[14:03] Yes, and they’re scattered. 是的 分布在各个角落
[14:05] Best we got from the video 从录像里也只能看到
[14:06] is a woman with short brown hair. 一名棕色短发的女子
[14:09] And she was sitting here. 她坐在这里
[14:10] Right. 对
[14:11] It looks like she was waiting for 看上去她在等个人
[14:13] someone that never showed. 而对方没有出现
[14:15] And instead, she takes out her rage on the guard, 她把气都撒在了这名保安身上
[14:17] in front of the children. 就在孩子们面前
[14:19] As he escorted her out of the building. 因为他要把她赶出去
[14:21] Still, that’s pretty controlled 她还算有节制
[14:23] not to turn on anyone else. 没有再迁怒于其他人
[14:24] That’s true. She could have easily 没错 她本可以
[14:26] taken out more people and she didn’t. 杀死更多人 但她没有这么做
[14:27] He was the person that got in her way. 他是妨碍她的人
[14:29] She’s not ready to confront the source of her rage yet. 她还没有准备好直面愤怒的根源
[14:32] Yet? 还没有准备好
[14:33] Until she is, 在她准备好之前
[14:35] This will probably happen again. 这种事还会继续发生
[14:52] Get down on the ground! 趴下
[14:55] Help. 救命
[15:01] Ma’am, please pull forward. 女士 请往前开
[15:03] Please help me. 请救救我
[15:04] All right, ma’am, please don’t move. 没事 女士 不要乱动
[15:06] Will you help him? 你们会救他吗
[15:10] Help who? 救谁
[15:11] You gotta get him. You gotta get my son. 你快把他救出去 把我儿子救出去
[15:12] Another ambulance is on the way. 另一辆救护车马上就来
[15:13] No, somebody take him. 不行 得有人把他带出去
[15:15] I can’t get him. 我碰不到他
[15:15] Another ambulance is on the way. 另一辆救护车马上就来
[15:17] Ok. Ok. Wait. 好的 等等
[15:19] No, no, no. 不 别走
[15:20] No, where are you going? 你要去哪里
[15:23] Damion? 达米恩
[15:25] Damion… 达米恩
[15:29] My god, why won’t you help him? 看在上帝份上 你们为什么不救他
[15:32] Why won’t you help him? 你们为什么不救他
[15:35] Ma’am, will you please step out of the vehicle? 女士 请你先下车好吗
[15:52] The last time I was on a couch like this 上一次我坐在这种沙发上
[15:53] was when my father left. 是我父亲离开的时候
[15:55] They all thought I needed to talk, 他们认为需要找我谈谈
[15:57] But developmentally I wasn’t guided by conscience. 但就发展阶段来说 我不是被良心指引
[16:00] I could only reveal what my mother and teachers 而只是表现出我母亲和老师
[16:02] told me was acceptable. 教给我所能接受的行为
[16:04] You told them exactly when you knew they wanted to hear. 你说一些他们希望听到的话
[16:08] You don’t have to do that here. 在这里你不必如此
[16:13] It’s just unfair that she’s gone. 她就这么走了实在太不公平了
[16:16] It’s like if we can’t keep each other safe, 如果我们无法保护彼此
[16:19] then why are we even doing any of this? 那做这些还有什么意义
[16:27] It’s…sometimes I think maybe– 有时候我想…
[16:30] maybe Gideon was right, you know, maybe… 也许基甸说得没错
[16:33] maybe it’s just not worth it. 也许不值得这么做
[16:46] The officer is in critical condition. 那名警官还在危险期
[16:47] Anybody get a plate? 有人看到牌照吗
[16:48] No, just a partial description. 没有 只看清一部分
[16:50] Teal green wagon. 是辆蓝绿色的旅行车
[16:52] Garcia… 加西亚
[16:53] This woman opens fire in broad daylight 这女人在光天化日之下
[16:56] at a police checkpoint. 在警方检查站公然开火
[16:57] She’s desperate. This was an act of survival. 她很绝望 这是一种求生的行为
[17:00] Where does this road lead? 这条路通向哪里
[17:02] I-275. I-275公路
[17:03] Florida highway patrol has traffic cams 佛罗里达每条通往圣彼得的路上
[17:05] all the way to St.Pete. She won’t get far. 都有公路巡警及交通摄像头 她跑不了多远
[17:07] Two EMTs just got shot in Oakford Park. 两名急救人员在奥克福德公园遭到枪击
[17:10] Where’s that? 那是哪里
[17:11] It’s the opposite direction. 那是反方向
[17:13] She went back? 她又回来了吗
[17:15] She’s on a mission. 她还有任务没完成
[17:16] …Address the grace period… …解决宽限期的问题…
[17:26] Looking good, buddy. 看上去真不错 小家伙
[17:27] Even higher. 再高一点
[17:29] Oh, honey, that’s too close. 甜心 太近了
[17:30] No, no, no, no, no. 别拍我
[17:30] No, no, no, you look beautiful. 别这样 你这么漂亮
[17:31] – Just smile. – No. -笑一个 -不要
[17:32] Damion, come here. Save me. 达米恩 过来救救我
[17:34] Get her to smile. 让她笑一个
[17:36] Smile, mama. Smile. 笑一个 妈妈 笑一个
[17:37] Yeah, smile, mommy. 就是嘛 笑一个 妈咪
[17:38] Ok, you smile with me. I’ll smile for you. 好吧 和我一起 妈妈为了你笑一个
[17:39] Dad, he needs to just back up a little bit. 爸爸要再往后退一点
[17:44] Yeah… 没错
[17:46] Now I’m gonna get you. 我要抓住你啦
[17:59] Her emotional turmoil appears to be manifesting 她情绪上的焦虑不安体现在
[18:01] in the geographic pattern of her spree. 她作案地点的迁移轨迹上
[18:03] Meaning? 什么意思
[18:04] There’s a reason she hasn’t left. 这就是她没离开的原因
[18:06] Her first was the gun store in west Tampa, 她第一次行凶是在坦帕西边的枪支店
[18:08] Then the security guard in Ybor City, 然后是宜博市的保安人员
[18:10] Then the officer at the checkpoint in Riverside Heights, 接着是河滨到底检查站的警官
[18:12] Then finally the EMTs in Oakford Park. 最后是奥克福德公园的急救人员
[18:14] She’s like a bouncing ball. 她就跟弹力球一样
[18:16] There’s no logic. She circled back 毫无逻辑 她经过路障后
[18:18] after getting through a roadblock. 又兜了回来
[18:19] She’s driven purely by emotion. 完全靠情绪驱动
[18:21] She doesn’t care about self-preservation or escape. 她不在乎自我保护或是逃离
[18:24] It’s like she has nothing to live for. 似乎她的生活已经无所寄托
[18:26] She may have suffered a loss herself 她很可能遭受亲人的离世
[18:27] and she blaming someone for it. 并责怪某些人应该承担这个责任
[18:31] We’re looking for a white female 我们要寻找的是一名
[18:32] between the ages of 30 and 40, 30-40岁之间的白人女性
[18:34] Driving a teal green station wagon. 驾驶一辆蓝绿色的旅行车
[18:37] But the only thing that matters is her behavior. 最关键的是她的行为
[18:39] Which is random. 完全随机
[18:40] She’s all over the place. 她四处游荡
[18:41] She could have escaped through that roadblock, 本可以从路障那里逃走
[18:43] but she circled back instead. 却又绕了回来
[18:44] This tells us she’s got a score to settle. 这说明她在寻找某人报仇
[18:47] Here. Today. 就在这里 就是今天
[18:48] Like what? 比如
[18:49] When emotional decisions drive an unsub, 当凶手受到情绪驱动时
[18:51] it’s usually connected to an incredible loss, 往往与巨大的损失有关
[18:53] the idea that there’s nothing to live for. 她觉得自己生活无所寄托
[18:55] We believe that this woman’s 我们认为这名女性
[18:56] been through the devastating loss of a child. 很可能遭受失去孩子的巨大打击
[18:58] She woke up this morning, 她今天早上醒来
[18:59] loaded up with bullets, and stole a gun. 装满子弹还偷了把枪
[19:01] That is not a typical wednesday. 今天不是普通的星期三
[19:02] Today means something to her. 对她来说有着特殊的意义
[19:04] She’s been lashing out at the hero, and we believe 她一直攻击那些民间英雄[警察与急救人员]
[19:06] that’s because she feels deeply betrayed 因为她觉得被某些人深深地背叛了
[19:08] by one who let her down. 那些人让她非常失望
[19:09] The fact that her anger seems to be focused 而她的愤怒主要集中于
[19:11] on first responders 第一时间应对者
[19:12] instead of hospital personnel or doctors 而不是医院职工或医生等
[19:15] Indicates that her child probably 说明她的孩子
[19:16] didn’t die of natural causes. 不是因自然原因死亡
[19:18] Most likely it was some kind of accident. 很可能死于某场意外事故
[19:20] And if that’s so, she believes 如果是这样 她认为儿子本可以
[19:22] he should have been saved but wasn’t. 救活最后却没有
[19:24] Rage like this has been built up over time, 这种愤怒会长时间积累
[19:26] possibly years. 可能持续多年
[19:27] And it’s debilitating. 现在她正越发感到无力
[19:28] She probably hasn’t been a functioning member of society 孩子死后她可能一直无法
[19:30] since the loss of her child. 重新回归社会工作
[19:32] This rampage 这次的暴力行动
[19:33] was her final attempt to be heard. 是她希望得到关注的最后挣扎
[19:35] What she started… ends today. 她所做的一切 今天就会了结
[19:47] You mind if I sit here? 我可以坐在这里吗
[19:54] Hey, we’ve met before. 我们以前见过
[19:56] Mommy and me at the rec, right? “妈妈和我在玩游戏” 对吗
[19:59] Oh, gosh, it’s– it must have been a few years ago, 应该是几年前的事儿了
[20:02] Before the kids hit preschool. 还是小孩儿上幼儿园之前
[20:06] Where’s your son? 你儿子呢
[20:08] I’m sorry, wh-what? 很抱歉 什么
[20:10] Well, ours were just a few months apart, weren’t they? 我们的孩子们也好几个月没见了吧
[20:13] Mine’s over there. 我儿子在那里
[20:16] He’s gonna be as tall as me soon. 他很快就会跟我一样高了
[20:19] It goes so fast, doesn’t it? 时间真快 对吗
[20:21] I swear, it has been the longest and the shortest 我想这一定是我生命中
[20:24] 6 years of my life. 最长也最短的六年
[20:36] Police say this dangerous suspect 警方表示这名危险的嫌疑人
[20:38] has left a trail of blood behind her. 背负了累累血债
[20:40] After wounding an officer at a roadblock, 在某处路障袭击了一名警官之后
[20:43] she circled back and fired at two paramedics. 她又再次绕回枪击了两名医护人员
[20:46] Luckily she missed, keeping her body count at 5. 幸好她打偏了 死亡人数维持在5名
[20:49] A source inside the Tampa p.D. 坦帕警方内部人员表示
[20:51] told us FBI profilers have been brought in… 联调局的侧写师也已介入调查
[20:54] We need to try to communicate with this woman directly. 我们要直接和这名女性对话
[20:57] But she’s not talking, she’s shooting. 她可不谈话 只是不停地开枪
[21:00] She feels ignored. 她感觉被忽略了
[21:01] The media is sensationalizing the story. 媒体故意夸大了事态
[21:03] She’ll continue to respond violently to regain control. 她会继续以暴力手段重获控制权
[21:06] She shot a cop. 她枪击了一名警察
[21:07] The men she’s targeted are my responsibility. 她的目标都是我的人
[21:10] You asked for our help. Let us do our job. 你既然求助我们 就让我们处理
[21:17] Inclement weather continues hot and humid 本周天气将持续
[21:19] for the remainder of the week. 炎热潮湿
[21:20] We have an 80% chance of a thunderstorm coming in tonight 今晚有八成可能要遭遇雷电
[21:23] With possible rainfall. 和暴风雨
[21:24] That could be a major relief for local residents. 居民们终于可以舒服点了
[21:27] We have a special alert coming in from the tampa police. 现在播报坦帕警局的警示
[21:31] The FBI is preparing to make a statement right now. 联邦调查局现在要发表声明
[21:34] This is Aaron Hotchner with the FBI. 我是联调局的艾伦·霍奇纳
[21:36] Our team has come from Quantico, Virginia, 我们小组来自弗吉尼亚州的匡迪科
[21:38] Because we want to talk to you. 我们想跟你谈谈
[21:39] We know that you have a personal message 我们知道你有话
[21:41] That you need to share with the world. 要对全世界的人说
[21:42] All we ask is that you stop hurting people, 我们只希望你别再伤害任何人
[21:44] Because we are listening. 因为我们在倾听
[21:46] We know you’ve been hurt 我们知道你受到伤害
[21:48] And you’ve suffered a terrible loss, 遭受了巨大的损失
[21:50] And we want to talk to you about it. 我们想跟你谈谈
[21:53] We want to know how we can help. 我们想知道该如何帮你
[21:55] We’ve taken the first step. 我们已经先走出第一步
[21:56] Now it’s up to you. 现在看你了
[21:57] You can contact me at 1-800-555-0140. 你可以打这个电话 1-800-555-0140
[22:01] Again, that number is… 再说一次 号码是
[22:02] aren’t we gonna get flooded by people calling that number? 那我们岂不是要接到很多电话
[22:04] I am hawkeyeing the cell towers 我监控了
[22:06] In her comfort zone. 她安全区内的电信塔
[22:07] If anyone calls from there, I will know first and fast. 如果有谁从那打进电话 我马上就能知道
[22:34] I called you at the station, 我打到局里
[22:35] And, um, they said that you weren’t–you weren’t there. 他们说你不在
[22:38] And you’re not here. 你又不在家
[22:40] And I still can’t believe you changed your cell. 我还是不敢相信你换了手机号码
[22:42] Am I that much of a burden? 我让你负担那么重吗
[22:45] Don, I–I need to talk to you, today. 唐 我想跟你谈谈 就是今天
[22:48] Will you–will you meet me at the mall? 我们在商场见好吗
[22:51] Please? 求你了
[22:58] Hi, Don. 你好 唐
[23:08] There are benefits to meeting after hours. 下班后会面也有好处
[23:13] You know everyone’s feeling it and nobody wants to talk about it. 每个人都不好受 但没人愿意说
[23:18] It’s too soon, Aaron. 艾伦 现在为时过早
[23:20] You know that better than anyone. 你比谁都清楚
[23:24] And, uh, doesn’t Strauss usually run these assessments? 通常不都是施特劳斯来做这类评估吗
[23:29] There was no way that was gonna happen. 她做不来这种评估
[23:32] Yeah, I didn’t think so. 我也这么想
[23:36] And I also know that you grieve privately. 我知道你内心很悲伤
[23:41] But you’ve been through more than any of us 但你在这么短时间里
[23:43] in a very short time. 经历得比我们多得多
[23:45] How are you holding up? 你是怎么撑过来的
[23:47] I’m all right. 我没事
[23:51] I think it’s an ongoing process. 我觉得这是个循序渐进的过程
[23:57] This is not my assessment. 怎么变成评估我了
[23:59] I’m supposed to be asking how you’re doing. 应该是我问你问题才对
[24:05] I’ve always had trouble letting people in. 我总是无法让人进入我内心
[24:12] But this is different. 但这次不同
[24:17] I guess I’ve come to realize… 我觉得
[24:22] I’m more married to this team 我跟这个小组的感情
[24:25] Than I ever was to 3 ex-wives. 比跟前面三任妻子的感情还深
[24:33] It’s been a hard year. 这一年太艰难了
[24:36] We’ll get through it. 我们会挺过去
[24:38] Yeah. We will. 我相信
[24:42] Emily and Haley. 敬艾米莉和海莉
[24:56] You’re supposed to stay 100 yards away from me. 你应该要离我90米远
[24:59] Please, don’t give me the letter of the law right now. 拜托 现在别跟我谈法律权利
[25:02] Then don’t give me this. 那你也别来找我
[25:06] Why are you carrying that around? 你为什么还背着这个
[25:09] I just need to feel better. 我只想好受一点
[25:11] And that concerns me how? 那关我什么事
[25:18] They don’t remember. 他们不记得了
[25:20] No one remembers. 没有人记得
[25:25] Don, I just need to talk. 唐 我只想说说话
[25:37] Ok. 好吧
[25:40] Ok. 好吧
[25:43] No leads on the hotline and no sign of her vehicle. 热线电话没线索 也找不到她的车
[25:46] This woman obviously has a plan. 这个女人显然是有计划
[25:49] The only clear decision she made this morning 今天早上她做的唯一清醒的决定
[25:51] Was walking into that gun store. 就是去那家枪店
[25:52] There are 8 of them in her comfort zone. Why choose that one? 在她的安全区有8家店 为什么去那家
[25:56] Convenience. Maybe it’s close to where she lives. 方便 可能离她住处很近
[25:58] If we’re saying this morning is 如果说今天早上
[26:00] when she was the most clear-headed, 是她最清醒的时候
[26:01] Then it was a conscious 那她选择进那家店
[26:02] decision to walk into that particular store. 可能是故意的
[26:14] I mean, do you have anything of his? 你有保留他的东西吗
[26:17] I mean, not even a painting. 这儿连幅画都没有
[26:19] Nothing. 什么都没有
[26:20] You came all the way over here for this? 你大老远跑来就为了说这个吗
[26:24] You’re just like everybody else. 你跟其他人一样
[26:26] And you’d rather forget him than admit you couldn’t save him. 宁愿忘记他 也不愿承认你救不了他
[26:33] I choose to remember the good times. 我选择记住美好的时光
[26:36] Well, I don’t have that luxury. 我可没这种奢望
[26:38] I have hundreds of teal wagons. 我找到几百辆绿色旅行车
[26:41] None of the registrations 登记的车主没有一个
[26:42] match the physical description of our unsub. 符合不明嫌犯的外貌特征
[26:44] What about the gun store? 那家枪店呢
[26:46] Mm. And then there’s that. 是这样的
[26:47] I searched the entire history of Larry’s gun shop. 我调查了赖瑞那家店的所有历史
[26:50] Nothing of significance has ever happened there 除了今早的屠杀案外
[26:52] Aside from this morning’s massacre. 没什么特别的事发生过
[26:54] And on top of that, 另外
[26:55] you know those 600-plus registered .38 owners? 我还找到600多个有点38的人
[26:58] They bought them all over the city, 整个城市到处都有买这枪的地方
[26:59] So we’re pretty much screwed 所以我们基本上走进死胡同了
[27:00] unless you can think of some other kind of connection. 除非你们还能找到别的联系点
[27:02] Then the date only means something to her. 那就是这个对她而言很特殊的日子了
[27:04] Garcia, we profiled that it was a major loss. 加西亚 我们侧写出她承受了巨大的损失
[27:06] Run accident reports. Look for young victims. 查事故报告 找年幼的被害人
[27:08] She seems to be going after heroes. 她好像把英雄人物当做目标
[27:10] Ok, you guys, I’m doing that now, 好吧 我正在找
[27:12] But this will take forever. 不过可能要花上一辈子
[27:15] Tampa’s got almost half a million people. 坦帕的人口将近50万
[27:17] Everybody’s got a story. How am I even supposed to– 每个人都有自己的故事 我要怎么才能…
[27:22] Yeah. Oh? 怎么了
[27:23] My superskills just squelched my pessimism. 我的超能力击败了我的悲观主义
[27:26] I have a couple of accidents here 我找到过去几年里
[27:28] That happened in the last few years 发生在今天或这几天的
[27:30] On or around today’s date. 一些事故
[27:31] Please hold while I deduce. 等我来推理下
[27:33] This looks promising. 看上去有希望了
[27:34] Ok, there was a high-speed traffic chase in west tampa last year. 去年在坦帕西部发生了一起高速公路追捕事故
[27:39] A policeman was killed. 一个警察死了
[27:40] Who were they chasing? 他们追的是谁
[27:42] Uh, Hanley Waters. 汉利·沃特斯
[27:44] Maybe he’s the target. 也许他就是目标
[27:45] No. He’s in jail. 不 他在坐牢
[27:46] He started a whole mess 是他挑的头
[27:48] Because he decided to do an armed robbery 他打算持枪抢劫
[27:51] At a liquor store and then 一家酒品店
[27:53] have a high-speed car chase with the cops. 然后在高速公路上被警察追捕
[27:55] Oh, there’s video. 这里有视频
[27:57] It’s 365 days ago to the dot. 正好是365天前
[28:00] I’m sending this to your tablets. 我发到你们的屏幕上
[28:02] Observe and prepare yourself. 仔细看看
[28:07] Who is it who got hit? 谁被撞到了
[28:09] Tampa Mom Shelly Chamberlain. 坦帕的一位母亲 雪莉·张伯伦
[28:11] She was unhurt. 她没事
[28:13] Her 6-year-old Damion died. 她6岁的儿子达米恩死了
[28:16] That’s her. 就是她
[28:18] Oh–and today is Damion’s birthday. 今天还是达米恩的生日
[28:20] Your son enters and leaves your life on the same date. 儿子在同一天来了又走了
[28:24] That’s one hell of a stressor. 那可是个巨大的刺激源
[28:25] It explains why she went on her spree today. 所以她今天要大开杀戒
[28:27] All the good and bad memories are hitting her at once. 美好和悲伤的回忆同时触景生情
[28:30] And to add salt to it all, the fallen policeman 还有更伤心的 那个牺牲的警察
[28:32] Was the only one who got any attention. 是人们唯一关注的焦点
[28:34] Damion was like a footnote. 达米恩只是一笔带过
[28:36] If Shelly Chamberlain is our unsub 如果不明嫌犯就是雪莉·张伯伦
[28:38] And the man who caused this is in jail, 而引起事故的人又在坐牢
[28:40] Then who’s her target? 那她的目标究竟是谁
[28:54] I didn’t come here to fight. 我不是来吵架的
[28:56] Especially not today. 尤其是今天不能
[28:58] Well, that’s the only way we know how to communicate. 那是我们沟通的唯一方法
[29:01] Will you come celebrate Damion’s birthday with me? 你跟我一起庆祝达米恩的生日好吗
[29:04] Let’s go to his favorite place. 我们去他最喜欢的地方
[29:06] Shelly… 雪莉
[29:08] What? It wouldn’t kill you to go. 怎么 去一下又不会死
[29:10] I don’t think that’s a good idea. 这不是个好主意
[29:14] Why has it always been so hard for you 为什么你就是不肯
[29:15] To give me what I want? 答应我的请求
[29:18] I mean, you weren’t there for his birthday. 去年你就没来帮他庆祝生日
[29:21] I tried, Shelly. You know I tried. 我尽力了 雪莉 你也知道
[29:22] You refused to stay with me after he died. 他死后你又不肯跟我在一起
[29:25] That’s not true. 不是这样
[29:26] And now here you are again saying no. 现在你又要拒绝我
[29:36] Just this last time. 这是最后一次
[29:39] I mean… that’s all I’m asking. 我最后一次请求你
[29:44] Garcia, what’s Shelly’s marital status? 加西亚 雪莉的婚姻状况如何
[29:46] Don Chamberlain, city firefighter. 她的丈夫叫唐·张伯伦 本市的消防员
[29:49] He filed for divorce 3 months ago. 他3个月前提出离婚申请
[29:51] A local hero, like some of the others she shot. 英雄人物 就像她之前杀掉的那些人
[29:54] But the pain of losing a child destroyed the marriage. 但失去孩子的痛苦摧毁了这段婚姻
[29:56] He could be the next target of her rage, 他可能是她下一个发泄愤怒的目标
[29:57] The man who didn’t bear witness to her grief. 他没有目睹孩子死去 不像她那般痛苦
[30:00] Morgan, you find him. Dave and I will go to Shelly’s house. 摩根 去找他 戴夫和我去雪莉家
[30:07] Clear! 安全
[30:10] Clear! 安全
[30:11] Clear! 安全
[30:13] Clear. 安全
[30:14] Shelly’s car is still here. 雪莉的车还在
[30:16] And Don’s is gone. Which means she beat us here 唐不见了 她比我们早了一步
[30:18] And she moved him in his car. 她带唐开走了他的车
[30:19] But why didn’t she just kill him? 但为什么不直接杀了他
[30:21] She didn’t travel with any of her other victims. 她没和其他被害人一起行动过
[30:22] He must play some part in the fantasy of her rage. 他一定在她愤怒的幻想里扮演了重要角色
[30:24] She wants to punish him for something. 因为某种原因 她要惩罚他
[30:26] The bullets were here. 子弹在这里
[30:29] But Don took the gun when he moved out. 但唐搬出去时带走了手枪
[30:32] Dave? 戴夫
[30:37] She broke mirrors all over the house. 她把家里所有的镜子都打碎了
[30:38] She’s disgusted with herself. 她很痛恨自己
[30:41] She’s built emotional walls– 她筑起了情绪的高墙
[30:43] Guilt, worthlessness, 内疚 无价值感
[30:45] Hopelessness. 绝望
[30:47] Then she decided she was tired of waking up this way. 她厌倦了每天这样醒来
[30:50] Let me show you something else. 给你看个东西
[30:57] His father was a fireman. 他的爸爸是消防员
[31:00] His hero. 他的英雄
[31:04] Everything’s perfect. 一切都完好如初
[31:06] Clearly, she’s enshrined her son. 很明显她当自己儿子还活着
[31:09] She couldn’t let go. 她放不下
[31:18] There’s not a single reminder of Damion anywhere in this house. 这里没有能让人想起达米恩的东西
[31:22] Because Don had accepted it? 因为唐已经接受现实了吗
[31:23] It’s only been a year. What are the chances he’s done grieving? 才一年而已 他不太可能已经度过悲伤
[31:26] Maybe that’s why she’s mad at him and wants him to suffer. 也许她才这么生气 想让他痛苦
[31:28] Hey, guys, look at this. 看这个
[31:30] Don edited it together and he put music to it. 唐把这些编辑在一起还加了音乐
[31:34] This is how he grieved. 这是他悲伤的方式
[31:35] Yeah, but she wouldn’t know that. 但是她不知道
[31:37] She might force him to grieve the same way she does. 她要逼他用跟自己一样的方式来悲伤
[31:39] Where? Their son’s grave? 哪里呢 儿子的坟墓吗
[31:41] It looks like they celebrated their son’s third, fourth, 他们在汉堡先生店帮儿子庆祝了
[31:43] and fifth birthday at Sir Burger. 3 4 5岁的生日
[31:45] Her day is coming to an end, 她要来个了结
[31:47] And today’s an anniversary. 而今天刚好是一周年
[31:48] That’s gotta be where she’s going. 她肯定去了那儿
[31:51] Look at the camera. Come on. 看镜头 来
[31:53] Hi, daddy! 你好 爸爸
[31:57] Welcome to sir burger. You folks know what you want? 欢迎光临汉堡先生 你们要点什么
[32:00] One birthday surprise, please. 请给我们来一份生日惊喜
[32:01] Outstanding. 选得好
[32:02] And where is the birthday boy or girl? 小寿星呢
[32:07] He, uh…couldn’t make it. 他不能来了
[32:11] Oh, sir, then I can’t give you that. 先生 那你们不能点这个
[32:13] It’s reserved for children, so… 这是为孩子准备的 所以…
[32:15] He always had a birthday surprise. 他总是点生日惊喜
[32:18] I want a birthday surprise. 我想要点生日惊喜
[32:20] Ma’am, it’s our policy. 夫人 我们有规定
[32:22] We, uh, can’t give you that. 不能点这个
[32:25] For god sakes, Shel. 老天 小雪
[32:27] We’re here. Isn’t that enough? 我们都来了 这还不够吗
[32:28] Just order something else. 随便点些其它的东西
[32:30] You know, you wouldn’t be here 要不是为了我
[32:32] if it wasn’t for me. 你肯定不会来
[32:34] Shelly… 雪莉
[32:35] Ok, uh, one birthday surprise coming up. 好吧 给你们上生日惊喜好了
[32:39] No, it’s too late for that. 不 太迟了
[32:41] What are you doing? 你在做什么
[32:42] You don’t care. 你根本不在乎
[32:43] That is not true, Shel. 不 不是这样 小雪
[32:45] There’s not a second in the day 我的生活中无时无刻
[32:48] when I don’t think, if I’d only been there, 不在懊悔 为什么我当时不在那
[32:53] If I’d only taken a day off of work for his birthday. 我要是能休息一天 替他过生日该多好
[32:56] But we have to move on. 但我们得向前看
[32:57] Shel, at some point we have to move on. 小雪 我们总得向前看
[33:00] Will you stop saying that. 别再这么说了
[33:02] We can’t. 我们做不到
[33:04] How can we move on without Damion? 没有达米恩 要怎么向前看
[33:17] Happy birthday to you 祝你生日快乐
[33:19] Happy birthday to you 祝你生日快乐
[33:21] Happy birthday, dear Sam 祝你生日快乐 亲爱的萨姆
[33:24] Happy birthday to you 祝你生日快乐
[33:26] Hon, you see this? 你看到了吗 亲爱的
[33:29] Look at you, sweetie. 看看你啊 小宝贝儿
[33:33] Hey, is it your birthday? 你好 今天是你生日吗
[33:38] Put it away, Shel. 把枪放下 小雪
[33:40] – Stay away from me. – Come on. Shelly– -别靠近我 -别这样 雪莉
[33:42] – Shelly- – Now I mean it, don. -雪莉 -我是认真的 唐
[33:46] Let’s get out of here. 我们快出去
[33:48] You know, you, uh, 知道吗
[33:50] You remind me of my son. 你让我想起了我儿子
[33:52] We used to come here. 我们以前也来这
[33:53] He liked this place a lot. 他很喜欢这家店
[33:56] Please. 求你了
[33:57] What’s going on? 怎么回事
[33:59] It’s gonna be fine. 不会有事的
[34:01] We’re leaving now. 我们要走了
[34:02] No. 不
[34:04] No, we’re gonna stay and we’re gonna celebrate. 不 我们要留下一起庆祝
[34:16] How many people we got in there? 里面有多少人
[34:18] Not sure. 5 or 6. 不确定 五六个吧
[34:20] Manager got some out. 经理设法疏散了一些人
[34:21] I’m calling in SWAT. 我让特警队过来
[34:23] Don’t do that. If she feels pressured, 别 如果给她施加压力
[34:24] She might snap. 她可能会失控
[34:25] She hasn’t done that already? 她还不够失控吗
[34:27] If I get the shot, I’m taking it. 如果有人受伤可得我负责任
[34:29] I’d like to try to talk to her. 我想和她谈谈
[34:30] It’s too late for that. She’s got hostages. 太迟了 她劫持了人质
[34:32] She’s probably not aware of them. 她也许不清楚这点
[34:34] Well, I am. It’s my job to protect them. 而我清楚 我的职责就是保护他们
[34:37] You don’t have line of sight 这里的视野不清
[34:38] and a sniper round could pass through her 狙击手可能会偏离目标
[34:39] And into somebody else. 误伤其他人
[34:43] Blow out the candles, sweetie. 吹蜡烛吧 甜心
[34:45] It’s ok. 没事的
[34:54] Now cut a piece. 现在切蛋糕吧
[34:56] Now that’s enough. 够了
[34:57] Leave him alone. 放了他吧
[34:59] No, he’s gonna have a piece of cake. 不 他要吃蛋糕
[35:07] Hello. 喂
[35:08] This is Aaron Hotchner with the FBI. Who is this? 我是联调局的艾伦·霍奇纳 你是哪位
[35:11] This is Bill. 我是比尔
[35:12] I’m the manager. 我是经理
[35:14] – Bill, is anyone hurt? – No. -比尔 有人受伤吗 -没有
[35:16] Can you see the woman with the gun? 你能看到那个拿枪的女人吗
[35:18] Yes. 是的
[35:18] Can you get the phone to her? 你能把电话给她吗
[35:20] No, I can’t go back over there. 不 我不能回去那里
[35:23] She’s lost it. I don’t know what she’s gonna do. 她疯了 我不知道她会做出什么事
[35:26] I-I’m sorry. 我很抱歉
[35:27] Ok. Stay where you are. We’ll get you out soon. 好吧 在原地别动 我们马上接你出来
[35:32] He can’t get the phone to her. I’m gonna go in. 他没法把电话给她 我要进去
[35:34] You sure about this? 你确定吗
[35:35] She hasn’t hurt anyone. 她还没有伤害别人
[35:36] This is about her family and her grief. 这事关她的家人和表达悲伤的方式
[35:38] If she’s at the end of her break and nothing else matters, 如果她的精神完全崩溃 一切都无所谓了
[35:40] She could do anything, Hotch. 她什么事都做得出来 霍奇
[35:42] I’ll keep my mike open. 我会开着对讲机
[35:49] Ok, he’s done. We can go now. 好了 他吃完了 让我们走吧
[35:52] He needs to open his presents now. 他现在该拆礼物了
[35:54] – Come on, Shelly- – Stay away from me. -别这样 雪莉 -滚开
[35:57] Shel… 小雪
[35:58] – I’m serious. – Shelly? -我是认真的 -雪莉
[36:04] Who are you? 你是谁
[36:05] My name is Aaron Hotchner. 我叫艾伦·霍奇纳
[36:07] I’m with the FBI. 联邦调查局的
[36:08] And I know it’s Damion’s birthday, 我知道今天是达米恩的生日
[36:10] And I just want to tell you how sorry I am for what happened. 我只想告诉你 我很遗憾发生了这一切
[36:16] What–what’s going on? 怎么回事
[36:18] It’s ok. He’s here to help. 没关系 他是来帮忙的
[36:23] No–nobody helps. 没人帮我
[36:25] You–you– 你
[36:26] You don’t know a thing about Damion. 你根本不了解达米恩
[36:29] I know he was a happy and confident little boy. 我知道他是个快乐自信的小男孩
[36:34] H-how–how could you know that? 你怎么会知道
[36:37] I have a picture of him, 我有张他的照片
[36:39] Standing next to you. You’re holding his hand and he’s smiling. 他站在你身边 你握着他的手 他笑得很开心
[36:42] He’s not…hiding behind you like some children do. 而不是像其他小孩那样躲在你身后
[36:45] It tells me that you encouraged him 所以我知道 你肯定鼓励他
[36:47] and you gave him a lot of confidence. 让他充满自信
[36:51] That picture, it doesn’t belong to you. 那张照片不是你的
[36:53] I know. That’s why I want you to have it back. 我知道 所以我想还给你
[36:56] Wait–no–how did you– 等等 不 你怎么…
[36:58] – You turning 7 today, Sam? – Were you in my– -你今天7岁了吧 萨姆 -你是不是
[37:00] That’s not much older than Damion. 那和达米恩差不多年纪
[37:02] I know you don’t want to scare Sam, so they’re gonna leave now. 我知道你不想吓到萨姆 放了他们吧
[37:04] Bill, will you show them out, please? 比尔 带他们出去好吗
[37:06] No! What– what are you doing? 不 你在做什么
[37:07] – Go! – No–what’s— -快走 -不 到底
[37:10] What’s going on? 到底怎么了
[37:11] Don, I found this picture of you and Damion. 唐 我找到这张你和达米恩的合照
[37:13] It’s clear who his hero was. 很明显你是他的英雄
[37:16] I know you blame yourself, and you shouldn’t. 我知道你责怪你自己 你不必这样
[37:17] And, Shelly, all the hurt that you might inflict on people 雪莉 你给别人带去再多的痛苦
[37:20] is not gonna bring him back. 达米恩也回不来了
[37:27] They need to know what they did. 他们必须清楚自己做了什么
[37:33] Believe me, everyone who tried to save him that day 相信我 所有那天试图拯救过他的人
[37:35] Isn’t gonna forget. 绝对不会忘记
[37:37] It’s the day they failed. 那是他们失败的一天
[37:39] They’ll ask themselves what they could have done. 他们会扪心自问 自己本该做得更好
[37:42] Could they have gotten here sooner? 为什么他们就不能早来一刻
[37:43] They’ll heal, but it’s gonna take time. 他们的伤痕会痊愈 但需要时间
[37:46] They’ll move on, but they won’t forget. 他们会继续生活 但决不会忘记
[37:56] I could see that– 我当时能看到
[37:58] That he was dying. 他快要死了
[38:05] And I tried to help him. I tried. 我想要帮他 我努力了
[38:07] – I tried. – Please don’t. Please. -我努力了 -求你别这样
[38:12] I said, honey, 我说 宝贝儿
[38:14] Honey, it’s gonna be all right. 心肝 不会有事的
[38:15] It’s gonna be all right. You hear those sirens? 不会有事的 你听到警笛声了吗
[38:18] Do you hear those sirens? 听到了吗
[38:19] That is daddy, and daddy is coming, 那是爸爸 爸爸来了
[38:21] And he’s gonna– he’s gonna help us. 他会来帮我们
[38:23] He’s gonna save us. 他会来救我们
[38:25] But you never came. 但你没有出现
[38:28] I know. 我知道
[38:29] I know, Shelly, and I’m so sorry. 我知道 雪莉 我很抱歉
[38:32] You know that. 你知道我很抱歉
[38:33] Yeah, but he doesn’t know that! 是的 但他不知道
[38:34] He doesn’t know that. 他再也不会知道了
[38:37] I–I made a promise 我保证过
[38:39] To him. I promised him– 我对他保证过
[38:41] Shelly, you have to stop blaming yourself. 雪莉 你不能再责怪自己了
[38:45] Shelly, you have to stop blaming yourself. 雪莉 你不能再责怪自己了
[38:49] No. 不行
[38:50] This little light of mine 我的小小亮光
[38:52] I’m gonna let it shine 闪耀着光芒
[38:54] Let it shine, let it shine 闪啊闪啊闪
[38:57] – Cut it out. – You cut it out. -别唱了 -你才别唱了呢
[38:59] No, honey. Honey, I’m driving. 不 宝贝儿 我在开车
[39:01] No, I’m not kidding, Damion. 我没开玩笑 达米恩
[39:03] You’re being mean, mama. 你好凶 妈妈
[39:05] I’m driving. Don’t kick my seat when I’m driving. 我在开车 我开车时别踢我的座椅
[39:12] I yelled at him. 我骂了他
[39:15] And it was– 而这是
[39:16] It was… 这是
[39:18] The last thing he heard. 他听到的最后的声音
[39:21] That’s your regret. 你是这么懊悔
[39:23] It’s not what he remembers. 但他不会记得这些
[39:26] Look. Look how happy he was. 看他是多么快乐
[39:27] No, I can’t. I can’t. 不 我做不到
[39:29] Losing him is not your fault. 失去他不是你的错
[39:32] He was taken from you and that’s not fair. 你失去了他 这不公平
[39:35] But while he was here, 但他还在的时候
[39:37] while you were lucky enough to have him, 你们幸运地生活在一起的时候
[39:39] He was happy. 他很快乐
[39:40] That’s how he lived and that’s how he left. 他曾快乐地活着 也不带痛苦地死去
[40:25] 60 seconds. 60秒
[40:28] If I had just gotten there 60 seconds earlier, 我要是提前60秒赶到
[40:30] Emily might still be with us. 也许艾米莉就不会死
[40:32] Derek, you know that you did everything you could. 戴瑞 你已经尽力了
[40:34] Yeah, yeah, I know. I did everything I could. We all did. I know. 我知道 我尽力了 我们都尽力了
[40:37] What, that’s supposed to make me feel better? 但这样想会让我好受些吗
[40:39] You protected each other for years. 这么多年来 你们一直彼此照应
[40:41] Don’t expect this to go away anytime soon. 这种感觉不会轻易退散
[40:43] This what? This what? This guilt? 什么感觉 负罪感吗
[40:46] Just because you were the last one there 你是最后一个见到她活着的人
[40:48] Doesn’t mean that you could affect the outcome. 这并不代表你能改变这个结果
[40:51] We all wish we had that kind of control. 我们都希望能掌控命运
[40:53] So what do we do, we just chalk it up to fate? 那怎么办 将这个归结为命运吗
[40:55] What, I can’t blame anybody? What, this is the will of god? No. 怎么 我不能责怪什么人 这是上帝的意志吗 不行
[40:59] I do blame somebody. I blame Doyle. 我知道谁该负责 多伊尔
[41:05] Hotch, what am I supposed to do? 霍奇 我该怎么办
[41:11] She was my friend. 她是我朋友
[41:17] I lost my friend right in front of me. 我眼睁睁地看着朋友死去
[41:27] And I’m supposed to go on like nothing happened? 我却要若无其事吗
[41:35] You know, we, um… 你知道
[41:37] We come in here and we talk to you. 我们可以找你谈心
[41:42] Where do you go? 你呢
[41:45] Where are you in all of this? 你又是什么心情
[41:50] The same place as you. 和你们一样
[41:53] Wishing she was here. 希望她还在我们身边
犯罪心理

Post navigation

Previous Post: 犯罪心理(Criminal Minds)第6季第19集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 犯罪心理(Criminal Minds)第6季第21集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme