时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | Emily, this call for you from a Sean McAllister. | 艾米莉 有个肖恩·麦卡利斯特打电话找你 |
[00:08] | Came to my phone accidentally. It sounded very important. | 不小心转到我电话上了 听起来很重要 |
[00:11] | Sean. | 肖恩 |
[00:12] | I was gonna call you back. I just–I got busy on a case. | 本想给你打回去 可手头有个案子忙 |
[00:15] | Ian Doyle vanished from prison. | 伊恩·多伊尔越狱了 |
[00:18] | Interpol can’t find him. | 国际刑警也找不到他 |
[00:20] | Am I in danger? | 我是不是处境危险 |
[00:21] | We all are. | 我们都是 |
[00:22] | Sean thinks we’re all in danger. | 肖恩认为我们都有危险 |
[00:24] | But I was the only one who had any personal connection to him. | 但我是唯一跟他有私人关系的人 |
[00:29] | As far as Doyle is concerned, | 就多伊尔所知 |
[00:31] | Lauren Reynolds died in a car accident. | 劳伦·雷诺茨已经死于车祸 |
[00:33] | You died and we’re all good. | 你已经死了 我们都不会有事 |
[00:35] | I want to hear you say it. | 你自己说一遍给我听 |
[00:37] | Lauren Reynolds is dead. | 劳伦·雷诺茨死了 |
[00:39] | Bye. | 再见 |
[00:40] | Who’s Lauren Reynolds? | 劳伦·雷诺茨是谁 |
[00:48] | I want to talk to Sean. | 我要和肖恩谈谈 |
[00:50] | They got her. | 他们抓走了她 |
[00:51] | Drop the phone. Get on the ground, now. | 把电话放下 趴在地上 |
[00:58] | – Tsia? – He’s gone. | -茜娅 -他死了 |
[01:00] | Jeremy’s dead. | 杰瑞米死了 |
[01:01] | How long have we been talking? | 我们说了多久了 |
[01:04] | You’ve gotta get out of there. | 你得离开那儿 |
[01:05] | Oh, god. | 天啊 |
[01:07] | It’s doyle, isn’t it? | 是多伊尔 是吧 |
[01:08] | Toss that cell phone and get home safely. | 把那电话扔了 平安回来 |
[01:18] | Prentiss, what’s going on with you? | 潘提斯 你怎么了 |
[01:20] | I’ve been watching you the last couple of days | 我最近几天一直注意你 |
[01:22] | And something is obviously bothering you. | 你肯定有什么心事 |
[01:24] | Derek, because I like you, | 戴瑞 因为我喜欢你 |
[01:25] | I’m going to ask you not to do this. | 所以请你不要这样 |
[05:22] | I was beginning to think you weren’t coming. | 我差点以为你不来了 |
[05:24] | After what happened to Jeremy, I was afraid. | 杰瑞米出事之后 我很害怕 |
[05:26] | Tsia, I’m sorry you can’t be at his funeral. | 茜娅 很抱歉你无法出席他的葬礼 |
[05:29] | It’s today, isn’t it? | 葬礼就在今天吧 |
[05:31] | Well, that’s the problem | 这就是和自己同事结婚 |
[05:32] | with marrying a member from your own team. | 所带来的问题 |
[05:34] | One of you is a target, so is the other. I get it. | 两个人的命运紧密相连 我明白 |
[05:36] | Hello, darling. | 你好啊 亲爱的 |
[05:39] | All right, let’s make this quick. I took a late lunch. | 好 我们有话快说 我午餐吃晚了 |
[05:42] | How many times do I have to tell you? | 我得告诉你多少次 |
[05:44] | I’m not quick about anything. | 我万事不求快 |
[05:47] | I don’t know. | 我可不觉得 |
[05:49] | What about that time I blew my cover in Prague? | 我在布拉格暴露卧底身份那次呢 |
[05:51] | You took out that sentry before I could even draw my weapon. | 我还没来得及拔枪 你就把那个警卫撂倒了 |
[05:55] | You saved my ass, Clyde. | 可是你救了我 克莱德 |
[05:57] | I’m surprised you remember | 我很惊讶你居然还记得 |
[05:58] | the little people from your interpol days | 我这个你国际刑警生涯中的小人物 |
[05:59] | Now that you’re a posh FBI profiler. | 现在你可是华丽优雅的联调局侧写师了 |
[06:02] | What’s being done to locate Doyle? | 多伊尔的落脚点查得怎么样了 |
[06:04] | Only every agency in the Northern hemisphere is looking for him. | 出动了整个北半球的探员 但一无所获 |
[06:08] | What are we doing to find him? | 那我们要做些什么 |
[06:10] | My contact at DCRI tracked one of Doyle’s aliases | 我法国情报局的线人查到了多伊尔的一个化名 |
[06:13] | leaving France the day after Jeremy’s murder. | 他在杰瑞米被杀两天后离开了法国 |
[06:17] | He took a commercial flight to Beijing, | 他搭乘商务航班去了北京 |
[06:19] | Then doubled back on a train bound for Berlin. | 再原路返回 又搭了去柏林的火车 |
[06:21] | But when GSG 9 intercepted it, | 但德国反恐特种队将列车拦下时 |
[06:24] | he was already gone. | 他已经逃跑了 |
[06:25] | He sent me flowers, | 他给我送了花 |
[06:26] | so I think it’s safe to assume he’s coming here. | 所以我觉得他肯定要来这里 |
[06:28] | Why is he doing this? | 他为什么要这么做 |
[06:30] | Why do you think? We put him away. | 你觉得呢 我们把他关进了大牢 |
[06:37] | Duty calls? | 工作上的事吗 |
[06:41] | I know what you’re thinking. | 我知道你在想什么 |
[06:43] | Absolutely not. | 绝对不行 |
[06:46] | Your team isn’t under oath. | 你所在的小组没有宣过誓 |
[06:47] | They don’t have clearance. | 他们没有获得许可 |
[06:49] | They could help. | 他们可以帮忙 |
[06:50] | How? | 如何帮忙 |
[06:52] | We don’t even know where Doyle is. | 我们都不知道多伊尔现在哪里 |
[06:54] | Involving them at this point would be premature. | 把他们牵扯进来非常欠考虑 |
[06:57] | And reckless. Leave it to Tsia and I. | 也很鲁莽 交给我和茜娅吧 |
[06:58] | You go be with your team. | 你去和你的组员们会和吧 |
[07:00] | Even in hiding | 就算在东躲西藏的日子里 |
[07:01] | Doyle can’t resist extravagance. | 多伊尔也无法抗拒奢侈品的诱惑 |
[07:02] | Track the money. | 追查他的资金流向 |
[07:03] | I will find him, darling. | 我会找到他 亲爱的 |
[07:05] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[07:07] | I don’t trust anyone anymore. | 我不再相信任何人了 |
[07:18] | Traffic. I’m sorry. Let’s get started. | 堵车 抱歉 我们开始吧 |
[07:20] | Ok. 10-year-old Sammy Sparks of Lafayette Parish, Louisiana, | 路易斯安那州拉斐特教区10岁的萨米·斯帕克斯 |
[07:23] | showed up at his elementary school this morning covered in blood. | 今早浑身是血地出现在他念书的小学 |
[07:26] | When police got to his house, | 当警察赶到他家 |
[07:27] | they found that his parents, | 他们发现他的父母 |
[07:28] | Charlie and Alison Sparks, were missing. | 查理和艾莉森·斯帕克斯失踪了 |
[07:31] | Well, forensics indicate that at least one of them was injured, | 法证人员证实他们中起码有一人受伤 |
[07:33] | and by the looks of it, it was pretty severely. | 而根据现场情况 伤势应该非常严重 |
[07:34] | Has there been a ransom demand? | 有人提出赎金要求吗 |
[07:36] | There’s been no communication whatsoever. | 目前为止没有任何消息 |
[07:37] | Then why call in the BAU? | 那为何要我们帮忙 |
[07:39] | New Orleans is hoping we can interview Sammy. | 新奥尔良警方希望我们询问萨米事发经过 |
[07:41] | No one’s talked to the witness yet? | 还没有人和目击证人谈过吗 |
[07:43] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[07:44] | If Sammy was covered with blood, | 如果萨米浑身是血 |
[07:45] | there’s a good chance he could identify the unsub. | 那他很可能可以指认不明嫌犯 |
[07:47] | Sammy’s autistic. | 萨米患有自闭症 |
[07:48] | Getting him to tell us what happened isn’t gonna be easy. | 让他告诉我们事发经过绝非易事 |
[08:26] | “Tomorrow, you promise yourself, will be different,” | “你总期待明日将会有所不同” |
[08:30] | “yet tomorrow is too often a repetition of today.” | “但明日却往往是今日的重复” |
[08:34] | Author James T. McCay. | 作家詹姆斯·T·麦凯 |
[08:37] | Is that the one where they fly around in the phone booth? | 是不是开着电话亭飞来飞去那部剧 |
[08:40] | First of all, it’s a police box, not a phone booth. | 首先 那是个警察岗亭 不是电话亭 |
[08:42] | Second of all, Dr. Who started a quarter of a century | 其次 神秘博士的冒险创意 |
[08:45] | before Bill and Ted even went on their bodacious adventure, | 早了比尔和泰德整整25年 |
[08:47] | So, really, they should have just call it | 所以 还不如直接称其为 |
[08:48] | “Bill and Ted’s excellent rip-off.” | “比尔和泰德的完美剽窃” |
[08:49] | – I mean, at least then– – I’m really sorry. | -我是说 至少这样… -我很抱歉 |
[08:51] | – For what? – Asking. | -怎么了 -问起你这个 |
[08:56] | Good morning, angels. New information to report. | 早啊 天使们 新情况 |
[08:58] | The blood at the crime scene matched type to Charlie Sparks, | 现场的血迹与查理·斯帕克斯相吻合 |
[09:01] | so we can assume that he is the injured party. | 所以可以假设受伤的是他 |
[09:04] | Well, shell casings by the door says he was shot. | 门边的弹壳显示 他遭到了枪击 |
[09:06] | Are we looking at a robbery gone wrong? | 这是一起搞砸了的抢劫案 |
[09:07] | No robber would break into a family residence | 一般抢匪不会在早上上学前闯入民宅 |
[09:09] | before the start of school and not expect to find people home. | 那个时候家里不可能没人 |
[09:13] | No, I think he came for | 所以我觉得他专程为了 |
[09:13] | Charlie and Alison Sparks. | 斯帕克斯夫妇而来 |
[09:15] | He planned the abduction and then gained entry to the house. | 他计划要绑架他们 并设法进入了房子 |
[09:17] | But the scene is frenzied, disorganized. | 但现场很混乱 无条理性 |
[09:20] | He didn’t think it through. | 他没有经过精心策划 |
[09:22] | I hate to say it, but could Sammy be our unsub? | 我不想说 但有没有可能萨米就是凶手 |
[09:25] | I don’t think so. | 我觉得不是 |
[09:26] | What’s the number one motive of kidnapping? | 绑架的首要动机是什么 |
[09:29] | Financial gain. | 金钱 |
[09:30] | Yeah, well, if that’s the case, | 对 如果真是这样 |
[09:31] | they are barking up the wrong money tree. | 他们可真算是找错了目标了 |
[09:33] | The family runs a music store that’s been Sparks owned | 这家人经营着一家乐器店 |
[09:35] | since the 1940s, | 1940年起的家族产业 |
[09:36] | but business is down | 但生意越来越不景气 |
[09:37] | and a loan against the house | 房屋抵押贷款是保证 |
[09:38] | is the only thing keeping that store afloat. | 这家店正常运转的唯一经济来源 |
[09:40] | The unsub should have done his research. | 凶手应该做好调查 |
[09:43] | Well, he may have. | 也许他的确做过调查 |
[09:44] | This area was devastated by the oil spill. | 那里因石油泄漏而污染严重 |
[09:47] | A little bit of money would go a long way here. | 只需一点点数目就能让人铤而走险 |
[10:05] | First impression– this is a man on a mission. | 第一印象 这人有特定目标 |
[10:09] | He didn’t steal a single expensive item | 这间房子里的所有房间 |
[10:11] | from either one of these rooms. | 他都没带走一样贵重物品 |
[10:12] | He definitely came for the parents. | 他的目标绝对是这对夫妇 |
[10:17] | No sign of forced entry. | 没有强行闯入的迹象 |
[10:20] | The Sparks most likely recognized him, Hotch. | 斯帕克斯一家很可能认识他 霍奇 |
[10:22] | Unless the door was unlocked. | 除非门没锁 |
[10:24] | I highly doubt that. | 不太可能 |
[10:25] | Look at the blood pattern. | 看看血迹模式就知道 |
[10:26] | Charlie was shot as he was moving towards the door. | 查理是朝门走去时中的枪 |
[10:28] | Well, how you figure that? | 你怎么知道 |
[10:30] | Because of the pools of blood. | 因为血迹 |
[10:31] | They’re separated by distant steps. | 血由于大步流星而分散 |
[10:33] | Which means he had to be moving quickly, so he was running. | 说明他走得很快 说明是在跑 |
[10:35] | And the closer you get to the door, the more blood there is. | 越接近门口 血迹越多 |
[10:38] | So he was shot right here, | 说明他就在那里中枪 |
[10:39] | Reached for his wound instinctively, | 他本能地捂住伤口 |
[10:41] | and then tried to grab the piano to break his fall. | 试图抓住钢琴避免倒下 |
[10:44] | See, the handprint is facing upwards, toward the door, | 瞧 这掌纹向上 朝向门口 |
[10:47] | The same way he was facing when he was shot. | 跟他中枪时的朝向一致 |
[10:50] | Alison was interrupted while she was making | 艾莉森在厨房给萨米准备午餐时 |
[10:51] | Sammy’s lunch in the kitchen. | 被打断了 |
[10:53] | Because she heard the doorbell ring. | 因为她听到了门铃响 |
[10:55] | So she approaches the door, | 于是她朝门口走去 |
[10:57] | opens it only to find a gun aimed at her face. | 打开门 却发现枪口对准了自己 |
[11:00] | So she screams. | 她尖叫起来 |
[11:01] | That brings Charlie running down the stairs trying to help, | 查理听到声音冲下楼想帮忙 |
[11:04] | but the unsub shoots Charlie because he won’t back off. | 由于他不肯让步 不明嫌犯枪击了他 |
[11:06] | Charlie’s severely wounded. | 查理严重受伤 |
[11:08] | Why does the unsub take the time to drag him out of the house | 为什么凶手明知屋里有一个十岁的目击者 |
[11:11] | knowing that he’s leaving a 10-year-old witness home alone? | 却还要花时间把他拖出屋外 |
[11:14] | The unsub must have known the family well enough | 因为凶手十分了解这家人 |
[11:16] | to realize that Sammy would never be capable of I.D.ing him. | 他知道萨米肯定无法指认他的身份 |
[11:28] | Hi, Sammy. | 你好 萨米 |
[11:30] | I’m Dr. Spencer Reid. | 我是斯宾塞·里德博士 |
[11:33] | What are you drawing? | 你在画什么 |
[11:39] | Oh, god! | 天啊 |
[11:42] | Some autistic children don’t handle touch well. | 有些自闭儿童无法忍受他人触摸 |
[11:50] | It’s possible that witnessing his parents’ abduction | 很可能是目击他父母被劫持 |
[11:52] | pushed him into emotional overload and he shut down. | 过度刺激了他 导致他自我关闭 |
[11:55] | Look at that. | 看 |
[11:57] | Is he trying to tell us something? | 他是想告诉我们什么吗 |
[12:02] | Sammy. | 萨米 |
[12:04] | We’re looking for your mom and your dad. | 我们在找你的父母 |
[12:08] | Did “L” take them? | 是L带走了他们吗 |
[12:21] | – Garcia… – Yes, sir. | -加西亚 -老大 |
[12:23] | I need you to run a list | 我想让你查一下 |
[12:24] | of all known associates to the Sparks family, | 所有跟斯帕克斯一家有关联的人 |
[12:27] | Focusing on everyone whose first or last name | 留意那些姓或名 |
[12:30] | begins with the letter “L.” | 首字母为L的人 |
[12:39] | Well, it looks like they were open | 看来他们愿意接受 |
[12:40] | to alternative methods of payment. | 各种支付方式 |
[12:42] | There’s some construction work for a child’s drum set | 你可以做个儿童架子鼓 |
[12:46] | and cleaning services for sheet music. | 也可以给活页乐谱做清洁 |
[12:48] | Bartering must be popular in a cash-strapped area like this. | 在这种现金紧张的地区 劳务交易一定很常见 |
[12:51] | They have video surveillance, which is good news. | 好消息是 这里有监控录像 |
[12:54] | Do you think the unsub was here? | 你认为不明嫌犯来过这吗 |
[12:55] | It’s possible. | 有可能 |
[12:56] | These guys like to scout their targets prior to abduction. | 他们喜欢在绑架之前观察目标 |
[12:59] | They get off on the fact the victims never see them coming. | 这样对方就无法预见他们会找上门来 |
[13:02] | There’s a lot they don’t teach us at the academy. | 学校不能教会我们所有事 |
[13:04] | Experience handles the rest. | 剩下的都只能从实践中学 |
[13:05] | Let’s get these tapes to Garcia. | 把这些录像带给加西亚 |
[13:10] | Well, the kid definitely likes to draw, | 这孩子还真挺喜欢画画 |
[13:12] | but I can’t quite figure out what it is he’s drawing. | 但我很难辨认出他在画什么 |
[13:15] | That’s a dog. | 是狗 |
[13:19] | How can you possibly know that that looks like a dog? | 你怎么会看出那是条狗 |
[13:21] | I don’t know. Maybe a dad knows. | 不知道 也许因为我是一个父亲 |
[13:25] | Well, I didn’t see a dog outside. Did you? | 我没看见外面有狗 你看见了吗 |
[13:27] | They use these for occupational therapy, but they’re soft. | 这些是职业治疗里用的 但很软 |
[13:30] | Those things are expensive, too. | 也很贵 |
[13:34] | That’s a favorite. | 那是他的最爱 |
[13:39] | I think we should get this to Reid. | 我们得把这个带给里德 |
[13:41] | He may be able to use it to connect with Sammy. | 他也许能用它跟萨米交流 |
[13:45] | Look at these drawings. | 看看这些画 |
[13:47] | This must be Sammy’s desk. | 这应该是萨米的书桌 |
[13:49] | Alison and Charlie really went out of their way | 看来艾莉森和查理确实 |
[13:52] | to accommodate Sammy’s condition. | 为了照顾萨米放弃了自己 |
[13:54] | He must have come here after school every day. | 他应该每天放学都到这里 |
[13:57] | So he was a fixture. | 这么说他是内部成员 |
[13:59] | Not just in the store but in the community. | 不仅是店里的人 而且住在社区里 |
[14:01] | It’s no wonder the Sparks had to take out a loan. | 难怪斯帕克斯夫妇要借款 |
[14:03] | They put all of their money into helping their son. | 他们把钱都用在自己儿子身上了 |
[14:06] | Such dedicated parents. | 伟大的父母 |
[14:08] | What happens to Sammy if we can’t find them? | 如果找不到他们 萨米怎么办 |
[14:10] | Garcia’s searching for relatives now. | 加西亚在找他家的亲戚 |
[14:12] | If she can’t find anyone, | 要是她也找不到 |
[14:14] | then he will be turned over to the state, | 他就由国家负责 |
[14:16] | and he’ll be placed in a special needs foster facility. | 再被送往特殊寄养机构 |
[14:19] | Let’s make sure that doesn’t happen. | 努力不要让那种情况发生吧 |
[14:24] | We don’t really have special resources | 其实我们并没有特殊资源 |
[14:26] | to accommodate children like Sammy, | 来照料萨米这样的孩子 |
[14:28] | So he’s in with everybody else. | 所以他和其他孩子编在一起 |
[14:30] | Can he comprehend the material? | 他能看懂学习材料吗 |
[14:33] | Not everything. | 不全懂 |
[14:34] | You know, I’ve done my best | 知道吗 我已经尽全力 |
[14:36] | to research alternative teaching methods, | 研发新的教育方法 |
[14:38] | but there’s only so much I can do. | 但我只能做这么多 |
[14:40] | Children with autism normally think very logically. | 有自闭症的孩子通常能很逻辑地思考 |
[14:42] | Their minds can pick up patterns | 他们的大脑能记住一些 |
[14:43] | that ours normally wouldn’t recognize. | 我们正常人认不出的模式 |
[14:46] | Hmm. Yes, that’s right. I’ve found that repetition and routine | 没错 我发现重复和固定日程 |
[14:48] | are the keys to getting through to him. | 是跟他交流的关键 |
[14:49] | You know, that makes sense. | 这很有道理 |
[14:50] | Repetition forms patterns on the brain, | 重复会在大脑形成模式 |
[14:52] | and as those patterns reoccur, | 等这些模式重现 |
[14:53] | it forms a calming influence on the child. | 就能让孩子镇静下来 |
[14:55] | Which would allow new information to be retained. | 这样新信息就能被保留 |
[14:58] | I’m sure Sammy’s parents figured that out, too. | 我相信萨米的父母也意识到了这一点 |
[15:00] | His parents most likely kept him on a strict daily schedule. | 他父母很可能给他严格执行每日日程 |
[15:02] | Oh, like clockwork. | 像上了发条一样 |
[15:03] | That’s how Sammy was able to walk | 所以萨米昨天才会 |
[15:05] | from his house to school yesterday. | 从家走到学校 |
[15:07] | He’d memorized the route. | 他记得路线 |
[15:08] | Yeah, it’s 7:45, time for him to go to school. | 7点45就是上学时间 |
[15:10] | He doesn’t need to wait for his mom or dad. | 不用等他父母 |
[15:11] | He simply grabs an empty lunchbox and heads here. | 他抓起空的午餐盒就向学校出发 |
[15:13] | If Sammy was living on a strict routine, | 如果萨米生活有严格规律 |
[15:16] | that means Charlie and Alison were, too. | 那查理和艾莉森也应该如此 |
[15:18] | Which would have only made them easier targets. | 这让他们很容易成为目标 |
[15:22] | I’m not sure how we’re going to get through to him. | 我不确定该怎样和他交流 |
[15:24] | Sammy’s teacher says he’s never even been able | 萨米的老师说他甚至都 |
[15:26] | to return his own mother’s hug. | 不能回应她妈妈的拥抱 |
[15:27] | Garcia, what have you got? | 加西亚 有什么发现 |
[15:29] | On, I wish I could be more help. | 我似乎用处不大 |
[15:30] | If this is about money, it would be a hell of a lot easier | 要是跟钱有关 列出不缺钱的人 |
[15:33] | for me to give you a list of people who wouldn’t need it, | 要容易得多 |
[15:35] | And I’d probably save a forest in the process. | 说不定还能拯救一座森林 |
[15:38] | Due to the spill, fisherman and fishing-related industries | 由于石油泄漏 渔民 渔业 |
[15:41] | have been hit the worst. | 遭受严重损失 |
[15:42] | Sheriff, was it common knowledge | 治安官 斯帕克斯夫妇 |
[15:43] | that the Sparks had gotten this loan? | 借款是尽人皆知的吗 |
[15:44] | I knew. A loan around here is like winning the lottery. | 我知道 在这里借款就跟中彩票一样 |
[15:47] | So why no ransom note? | 那为什么没有人勒索赎金 |
[15:48] | Maybe the unsub thinks he can get the money | 也许不明嫌犯认为他可以直接 |
[15:50] | directly from the source, cut out the middleman. | 从资金来源那儿拿到钱 不用中间人 |
[15:52] | You think he’ll use one of the parents as leverage | 你是说他会利用其中一人做人质 |
[15:54] | to get the other to clear out their accounts. | 威胁另一人去账户提款 |
[15:55] | He’s already shot Charlie. | 他已经射伤了查理 |
[15:57] | It shouldn’t be that hard to manipulate Alison into doing | 倘若他以提供医疗救治作交换 |
[15:58] | what he wants if he offers medical assistance in exchange. | 要挟艾莉森去取回他想要的并不难 |
[16:01] | – I think he just did. – What have you got? | -我想他刚刚那么做了 -你有什么发现 |
[16:03] | I froze the Sparks’ assets earlier today, | 今早我冻结了斯帕克斯夫妇的资产 |
[16:05] | but someone at the bayside branch one parish over | 但有人在旁边一郡的海边银行 |
[16:08] | just managed to withdraw $10,000 | 从他们的联名账户中 |
[16:10] | from their joint savings account. | 提取一万美金 |
[16:11] | Call the branch. It they’re still there, don’t let them leave. | 给银行打电话 要是还在就别让他们走了 |
[16:13] | Yeah. We’re probably too late. | 不过我们很可能已经晚了 |
[16:15] | If the unsub has what he’s after, | 要是凶手拿到了他想要的 |
[16:16] | Sammy’s parents just became expendable. | 那萨米的父母就没有价值了 |
[16:32] | Well, did you get it? | 拿到没 |
[16:33] | I couldn’t get you everything. | 我不能给你全部的钱 |
[16:35] | How much you get? | 你取了多少 |
[16:36] | 10,000. | 一万 |
[16:37] | What? 10,000? | 什么 一万块 |
[16:39] | That’s not enough. | 这点钱怎么够 |
[16:41] | I did exactly what you said. I didn’t say anything. | 我完全照你说的做了 什么都没说 |
[16:43] | Please, I need to get back to Sammy. | 求你了 我得去找萨米 |
[16:45] | God knows where he is right now. | 天知道他现在在哪 |
[16:47] | I can’t do that, Ali. | 不行 艾莉 |
[16:48] | And Charlie. Charlie’s hurt. He needs a doctor. | 还有查理 他受伤了 需要看医生 |
[16:50] | No, what he needs is a wife who pays better attention. | 不 他需要他妻子更加专注 |
[16:53] | I’ll never tell you where Charlie is | 如果你不把钱给我 |
[16:54] | if you don’t get my money. | 我就不告诉你查理在哪 |
[16:55] | – You said that if I got you– – Shut up! | -你说过只要我… -闭嘴 |
[16:58] | Or we’re gonna sit here while charlie bleeds to death, | 不然咱们等着让查理流血至死 |
[17:02] | and you’re never gonna see Sammy again. | 而你再也别想见到萨米 |
[17:10] | The account was frozen. | 账号已经冻结了 |
[17:11] | How did she take the money out? | 她是怎么能取到钱 |
[17:13] | We’re on an old system. | 我们这个系统很旧 |
[17:15] | It only updates every night at midnight. | 每天只在午夜更新一次 |
[17:17] | Ok. How much did she want? | 她要取多少钱 |
[17:18] | Well, she wanted to close out her account, | 她想把钱全取走然后销号 |
[17:20] | but I told her I wouldn’t be able to give her everything today. | 但我说今天不能全都取走 |
[17:22] | We can’t afford it. | 我们没有那么多现金 |
[17:24] | How much is everything? | 她账号里一共有多少钱 |
[17:28] | $42,176.41. | 42176.41元 |
[17:32] | And the bank does not have that on site? | 一个银行网点连这点钱都拿不出来吗 |
[17:34] | Not anymore. | 今非昔比啊 |
[17:35] | Mrs. Sparks isn’t the first customer | 斯帕克斯太太不是第一位 |
[17:37] | to consider closing her accounts. | 想要关闭账户的顾客 |
[17:39] | Could we take a look at the security footage you have? | 能让我们看看监控录像吗 |
[17:45] | No sign of the unsub. | 没有不明嫌犯的踪迹 |
[17:48] | She doesn’t look over her shoulder. | 她没有东张西望 |
[17:49] | She doesn’t try to warn you or anyone else in the bank? | 她没有试图向你或银行里的人求救吗 |
[17:52] | No. | 没有 |
[17:53] | What did she say to you when you told her | 她得知不能取走所有的钱后 |
[17:55] | you couldn’t give her all the money? | 有什么反应 |
[17:56] | I told her I could get her 10,000 now | 我告诉她现在可以取一万块 |
[17:58] | and the rest in 2 days, | 剩下的得两天时间 |
[17:59] | but she became hysterical and kept saying that | 她就开始不安起来 还不停地说 |
[18:02] | that’s not enough. | 这些钱不够 |
[18:04] | Did she tell you what the money was for? | 她说取这么多钱要做什么吗 |
[18:06] | She just asked for what she could get and she left. | 她只是问我能取多少 然后就走了 |
[18:09] | The unsub is probably holding Charlie at a secondary location. | 凶手可能把查理关在另一个地方 |
[18:12] | Which means he might still be alive. | 这说明他可能还活着 |
[18:30] | I have run every “L” I can find, think of, | 我把”L”所能代表的名字查了个遍 |
[18:32] | or make up in my giant magic head and nothing hits. | 虽然绞尽脑汁 但没有任何结果 |
[18:35] | I even ran the number 50 in case Sammy has | 我怕萨米对罗马数字有某种偏好 |
[18:37] | some sort of predilection to Roman numerals. Came up dry. | 连数字50都查了一通 还是没有结果 |
[18:40] | Any luck on finding Sammy’s next of kin? | 找到萨米的近亲了吗 |
[18:42] | In name only. Charlie has a sister | 只找到个名字 查理有个妹妹 |
[18:45] | named Elizabeth that was last reported | 名叫伊丽莎白 最近一次申报的地址是 |
[18:48] | residing in Mont Belvieu, Tejas. | 特加斯市的蒙特波利乌 |
[18:51] | But she’s not responding to calls or email. | 但她不接电话也不回邮件 |
[18:53] | Elizabeth. The “L” Could stand for Liz or lizzie. | 伊丽莎白 这个”L”可能代表”小伊” |
[18:55] | Garcia, we need to find her and fast. | 加西亚 我们得尽快找到她 |
[18:57] | I will move so fast, the earth will reverse its rotation | 我会以光速前进 让地球停转 |
[18:59] | and time bend backwards. Hello. | 再让时间倒流 行了吧 |
[19:01] | All right, so this unsub has the money he needs. | 不明嫌犯已经拿到钱了 |
[19:04] | Why hasn’t he let the Sparks go? | 为什么不放走夫妇俩 |
[19:05] | He has to be holding them for a reason. | 他这么做肯定有其原因 |
[19:07] | We might have an answer to that. | 我们也许明白为什么了 |
[19:08] | Alison tried to withdraw $40,000 from the branch in Bayside, | 艾莉森想从海湾的银行网点取四万块钱 |
[19:12] | but she only got 10,000. | 但她只取出了一万块 |
[19:13] | So maybe he’s holding them until he gets the money he needs. | 也许只有钱够了他才会放人 |
[19:15] | I think it’s more than that. I think he wants a specific amount. | 我觉得没这么简单 他肯定要了一个具体数 |
[19:18] | Alison kept telling the bank manager that 10 grand wasn’t enough. | 艾莉森一直对银行的经理说一万块钱不够 |
[19:22] | That says to me he’s told them what would be. | 这说明他一定开了一个价 |
[19:25] | We believe the man you are looking for | 我们要找到这个人 |
[19:26] | is in danger of losing a home, property, or a business. | 濒临破产的威胁 |
[19:29] | That’s most of the area. | 这里大部分人都这样 |
[19:30] | We want to focus on residents with large families, | 我们要关注那些子女众多 |
[19:33] | single-income households, | 但收入单一的居民 |
[19:34] | anyone with a financial responsibility for others. | 这个人需要供养其他家庭成员 |
[19:37] | That responsibility is probably what drove the unsub into action. | 这种负担也许是促使他行动的原因 |
[19:40] | Now, he had no intention of hurting either of his victims. | 他不想伤害两名被害者 |
[19:42] | For him, the abduction of Charlie and Alison Sparks | 对他来说 绑架斯帕克斯夫妇 |
[19:44] | was an unfortunate but necessary means ot an end. | 只是为了生活 不得已而为之 |
[19:47] | This area has been ravaged by last summer’s oil spill. | 这个地区在去年夏天的漏油事件中损失惨重 |
[19:49] | So look for down-and-out fishermen, | 去查一下那些破产的渔民 |
[19:51] | look for boat owners, | 查一查船东 |
[19:52] | or anyone who used to work in the tourist or beach industries. | 以及从事旅游或海滨休闲行业的人 |
[19:55] | And compare that list to people working part-time | 再对比其中做兼职 |
[19:57] | or under-the-table jobs. | 或打黑工的人 |
[19:59] | This unsub didn’t start with extortion, he was pushed there. | 凶手一开始并没有勒索 他是被逼无奈 |
[20:02] | This man feels such a strong obligation to his dependents | 他对他所抚养的人有很强的责任感 |
[20:05] | that he’s willing to kidnap and steal from people he knows. | 愿意为了他们去绑架和偷窃他认识的人 |
[20:09] | He may be in the process of losing someone close to him | 他可能即将或已经失去了 |
[20:11] | or has already. | 什么亲人 |
[20:13] | Look at recent divorce filings, child custody cases. | 查查最近离婚和失去孩子监护权的案例 |
[20:15] | The unsub went to a bank in the next parish. | 凶手去了临近教区的一家银行 |
[20:17] | That tells us he has his own mode of transportation, | 这说明他拥有自己的交通工具 |
[20:20] | and he is conscious of the FBI’s involvement in this case. | 他还知道了调查局介入了此案 |
[20:23] | By now he realizes the Sparks’ accounts are frozen, | 他也知道斯帕克斯家的账号被冻结了 |
[20:26] | so he’ll be seeking alternative ways | 他会找其他出路 |
[20:28] | to get the rest of the money he needs. | 来取得剩下的那些钱 |
[20:29] | So canvass banks, pawnshops, | 查查银行 当铺 |
[20:31] | anyplace that offers quick cash with minimal questions. | 任何能快速获取现金而不被怀疑的地方 |
[20:34] | Thank you very much. | 非常感谢 |
[20:51] | Oh, he’s been busy. | 他忙着呢 |
[20:53] | What are those? | 他在画什么 |
[20:54] | We have no idea. | 我们也不明白 |
[20:56] | We’re trying to find his aunt right now, | 我们正在找他的姑姑 |
[20:57] | but we’re hoping that maybe in the meantime | 而我们希望你能帮忙 |
[20:59] | you’d be able to help us get through to him. | 同他进行一些交流 |
[21:01] | Ok, I’ll try, but even before this happened, | 我试试 但即使没发生这件事 |
[21:03] | Sammy wasn’t wildabout talking. | 萨米也沉默寡言 |
[21:12] | What’s that? | 这是什么 |
[21:13] | These help some kids with autism learn routines. | 它能帮助自闭症孩子熟知自己的生活安排 |
[21:16] | School bus leaves at 2:15. | 校车两点十五分出发 |
[21:20] | Sammy, what’s this? | 萨米 这是什么 |
[21:28] | Ok, ok. | 好的 |
[21:32] | Do you have any idea what that “L” Might stand for? | 你知不知道”L”代表什么 |
[21:34] | I have no idea. Sammy. | 我不知道 萨米 |
[21:36] | Sammy, you’re safe. It’s me, Ms. Rogers. | 萨米 你很安全 是我 罗杰斯老师 |
[21:38] | I’m here. I’m here, Sammy. You’re safe. | 我在这里 萨米 你很安全 |
[21:43] | Sammy. | 萨米 |
[21:46] | Sammy. | 萨米 |
[21:51] | I’ve never seen that. I don’t know what it is. | 我从没见过这个 不知道是什么意思 |
[21:53] | Is he trying to type? | 他想要打字吗 |
[21:55] | I don’t think so. | 我觉得不是 |
[21:56] | I think he’s trying to play something. | 我觉得他是想弹什么乐器 |
[21:57] | Can we get a keyboard in here? | 能拿个键盘过来吗 |
[21:59] | There’s a piano at his house. | 他家有架钢琴 |
[22:00] | You want to take a 10-year-old boy | 你想带个十岁的孩子 |
[22:02] | back to the crime scene where his father was shot? | 回到他父亲中枪的犯罪现场吗 |
[22:05] | Sammy’s trying to tell us something. | 萨米想告诉我们一些事情 |
[22:06] | I think it’s important we try to figure out what. | 我觉得搞清楚这些信息很重要 |
[22:08] | Well, who decides whether the harm to Sammy’s well-being | 你们没权让孩子做这种事 |
[22:12] | is worth whatever information you may or may not get | 就为一些不知能否得到的信息 |
[22:14] | by doing such a thing? | 那会伤害他 |
[22:16] | He’s a child, and I don’t think you get to choose | 他是个孩子 我觉得你们无权决定 |
[22:18] | what’s best for him. | 什么对他有益 |
[22:19] | Everyone, this is Lizzie Sparks, | 同志们 这位是小伊·斯帕克斯 |
[22:21] | Sammy’s aunt. | 萨米的姑姑 |
[22:28] | Help! | 救命 |
[22:31] | Don’t do that! | 别这样 |
[22:37] | Are you ok? | 你还好吗 |
[22:40] | Ali, you made me do that. | 艾莉 你逼我的 |
[22:41] | I’m sorry, I didn’t want to do that. Are you all right? | 对不起 我不想这样 你还好吗 |
[22:44] | Why are you doing this? | 你为什么要这样做 |
[22:46] | I ain’t got a choice. I gotta get my boys back. | 我没有选择 我得把我的孩子要回来 |
[22:49] | This can’t help you get them back. | 这样也不能帮你把他们要回来 |
[22:51] | Don’t say that. | 别这么说 |
[22:52] | I got 2 more days to prove that I’m fit. | 我还有两天时间证明自己有条件抚养孩子 |
[22:55] | Fit? Just let me go. | 符合什么条件 放我走吧 |
[22:58] | Please. | 求你了 |
[22:59] | I will. | 我会的 |
[23:02] | But you gotta do something for me first. | 但你得先帮我做点事 |
[23:08] | I still don’t see why you have to take him back to that place. | 我还是不懂 你为什么要带他回去 |
[23:12] | Sammy was playing the piano | 萨米的父母被袭击时 |
[23:13] | when his parents were abducted, | 他正在弹钢琴 |
[23:14] | So taking him back to the exact location | 所以把他带回现场 |
[23:16] | might trigger an important response. | 可能激发出重要的回应 |
[23:18] | No, but he’s fragile. | 但他很脆弱 |
[23:19] | It could also wound him further. | 这也可能会进一步伤害到他 |
[23:20] | I’m not sure what I’m supposed to do here. | 为什么要把我找来 |
[23:22] | You’re sammy’s legal guardian right now. | 你现在是萨米的法定监护人 |
[23:25] | The decision’s yours. | 决定权在你手上 |
[23:26] | No. He barely knows her. | 不行 他根本不认识她 |
[23:28] | Lizzie, is it? For all we know, | 她是小伊吧 我们知道 |
[23:30] | She’s the “L” he’s afraid of. | 她就是他害怕的那个”L” |
[23:32] | Sammy saw his aunt and didn’t even react. | 萨米看到姑姑都没有反应 |
[23:33] | If she was the abductor, | 如果她是绑架犯 |
[23:34] | we’d have seen a visceral response. | 他肯定会有本能反应 |
[23:35] | You can’t be sure of that. He’s in shock. | 你不能这么说 他还处于惊吓之中 |
[23:37] | We are running a background check right now. | 我们已经在做背景调查了 |
[23:40] | On me? | 调查我吗 |
[23:41] | It’s just procedure. | 例行检查而已 |
[23:43] | But you have to decide. | 但你必须做出决定 |
[23:45] | What do you want us to do? | 你希望我们怎么做 |
[23:53] | I’m sorry, Ali. | 对不起 艾莉 |
[23:55] | I never meant to hurt Charlie. | 我不是有意伤害查理 |
[23:57] | Why didn’t you just ask us for the money? | 你为什么不直接问我们要钱 |
[24:01] | If you were in trouble, we would have helped you. | 如果你有了麻烦 我们会帮你 |
[24:03] | I couldn’t, Ali. You got Sammy and all and I… | 不行 艾莉 你有萨米 还有家庭… |
[24:06] | I get that. Someday you’ll get this. | 我明白 有一天你也会明白 |
[24:08] | Please, just let us go. | 求你了 放我回去 |
[24:10] | I need to get back to my son. | 我要回去照顾儿子 |
[24:12] | I will. | 我会的 |
[24:13] | But I gotta tie you up first. | 但我得先把你捆起来 |
[24:15] | What? | 什么 |
[24:16] | I’m gonna get my boys, | 我要接回我的儿子 |
[24:17] | I’m gonna go across the state line, | 然后离开这个州 |
[24:19] | Then I’ll call 911 and I’ll tell them | 到时我会报警 告诉警方 |
[24:21] | Where you and charlie are | 你和查理在哪里 |
[24:22] | and they’ll come get you, I promise you. | 他们会来找你 我向你保证 |
[24:24] | Charlie doesn’t have that kind of time. | 查理撑不了那么久 |
[24:25] | He needs a doctor. | 他需要医生 |
[24:27] | He’ll be fine, I promise. | 他没事的 我保证 |
[24:35] | Charlie? | 查理 |
[24:36] | Charlie! Charlie? Charlie? | 查理 查理 查理 |
[24:40] | Oh, no! Charlie. | 不 查理 |
[24:43] | No…Charlie! | 不…查理 |
[25:01] | Hey. So, the shop owner gave Alison Sparks 25 grand. | 店主给了艾莉森两万五千块 |
[25:04] | She wanted 30, but the owner balked. | 她想要三万 但店主拒绝了 |
[25:06] | She’s got 25 from here, 10 from the bank. | 她在这取了两万五 还有银行的一万 |
[25:09] | He’s up to 35, but he wants 40. | 一共三万五 但他想要四万 |
[25:11] | Why is that a special number? | 为什么非得这么数 |
[25:13] | We should call Garcia and | 打给加西亚 |
[25:14] | have her run those numbers against the list | 让她在当地居民和取消赎回权 |
[25:15] | she compiled of local residents and foreclosures, | 名单里查一下这些数字 |
[25:17] | See if anything matches up. | 看看是否有线索 |
[25:19] | Ok, I’ll call her right now. | 我马上通知她 |
[25:24] | Seaver. | 西维尔 |
[25:32] | Well, what do you make of that? | 你说这是什么 |
[25:34] | It looks like it was used as a weapon. | 看上去像凶器 |
[25:36] | I’m betting this belongs to our guy. | 要我说 这肯定是凶手的东西 |
[25:39] | You see how it’s rusted at the hook end? | 看见钩子底部都生锈了吗 |
[25:43] | Give me a hint. | 给点提示 |
[25:44] | It’s an old fisherman’s trick. | 这是老渔民的小把戏 |
[25:45] | You can use the crowbar to hook crab traps | 用铁撬棍钩住捉蟹捉虾的网 |
[25:47] | and shrimp catches out at sea. | 把渔网拉出水面 |
[25:49] | It’s probably pretty common around here. | 那在这里很普遍 |
[25:51] | Yeah, but outside the same store | 没错 但这个正好是在 |
[25:53] | Alison Sparks was last seen? | 艾莉森最后出现的店外 |
[25:54] | Our unsub is definitely a fisherman. | 凶手肯定是个渔民 |
[25:57] | We found him. | 我们找到他了 |
[25:58] | Where? | 在哪里 |
[25:59] | He’s headed for D.C. We’ll meet you there. | 他去华盛顿了 我们在那和你会合 |
[26:01] | Are we sure it’s him? | 确定是他吗 |
[26:02] | It’s Doyle, all right. | 是多伊尔 准确无误 |
[26:04] | I’m looking at him right now. | 我们现在就看着他呢 |
[26:06] | He chartered a private jet. | 他租了架私人飞机 |
[26:07] | How did he get past security checks? | 他怎么能通过安检 |
[26:09] | He used an alias– Chuck Murray. | 用了化名 查克·默里 |
[26:13] | – Wasn’t that– – Yeah. | -那不是 -没错 |
[26:13] | The name of his Irish wolfhound. | 他的爱尔兰猎狼犬的名字 |
[26:15] | He’s baiting us. He wants us to know he’s here. | 他故意下的饵 他希望我们发现他 |
[26:18] | Message received. | 我们愿者上钩 |
[26:19] | Let that bastard come to us. | 让那混蛋放马过来吧 |
[26:38] | When was the last time you saw him? | 上一次看到他是什么时候 |
[26:41] | On his 5th birtyday. | 他五岁生日的时候 |
[26:44] | 5 years. | 五年了 |
[26:45] | Charlie and I had a fight. It got ugly. | 我和查理曾大吵过一次 吵得很凶 |
[26:49] | I haven’t seen either one of them since. | 之后我再也没见过他们 |
[26:51] | Do you think Charlie’s going to be ok? | 你说查理会没事吗 |
[26:53] | I’m hopeful. | 但愿如此 |
[26:54] | Sammy, would it be all right if I sat here? | 萨米 我能坐在这里吗 |
[27:11] | Whoa. You’ve been holding out on me, Sammy. | 你能跟着我弹啊 萨米 |
[27:18] | I didn’t know you could play, Reid. | 你还会弹钢琴啊 里德 |
[27:20] | I can’t. Well, I never have before, | 我不会 从没弹过 |
[27:22] | but it’s essentially all math. | 但本质上其实就是数学 |
[27:25] | Sammy, how about you play this note… | 萨米 你能不能弹这个音符 |
[27:31] | for yes… | 就当是”是” |
[27:32] | And this note… | 这个音符 |
[27:35] | For no. | 就当是”不” |
[27:37] | Does that sound like something you could do? | 这样可以吗 |
[27:41] | Yeah, exactly. | 非常好 |
[27:42] | Just like that. | 就是这样 |
[27:44] | Now, Sammy, do you remember | 萨米 你还记得那个人 |
[27:47] | when the man came and took your parents away? | 进来并带走你父母的场景吗 |
[28:09] | Sammy, I don’t understand. | 萨米 我不明白 |
[28:11] | Does this song mean something to you? | 这首曲子对你有什么特殊意义吗 |
[28:52] | I have run “L” for Lizzie and nothing suspicious. | 我查了小伊 她没有嫌疑 |
[28:55] | Her story checks out. | 她的背景很干净 |
[28:56] | What about local financial records? | 当地财政记录呢 |
[28:57] | Ah. I have cross-referenced | 我交互参照了 |
[29:00] | every current and formerly licensed fisherman, | 所有现在和过去 注册过的渔民 |
[29:03] | Crab men, shrimp men, | 捕蟹和捉虾的人 |
[29:03] | friends of poseidon, comes from the sea, | 经常出海和住在海边的人 |
[29:06] | You name it men | 只要是个人 |
[29:07] | with financial records showing default loans | 还有过贷款拖欠记录 我都查了 |
[29:09] | Totaling over 35k. | 一共三万五千多人 |
[29:11] | Ok, what did you find? | 结果呢 |
[29:12] | 127 names. I know, | 一共有127个人符合 |
[29:15] | do not shoot the messenger. | 不过别生气 |
[29:16] | Just tell me how to narrow it down. | 告诉我怎么缩小范围 |
[29:18] | Do all 127 have children? | 这127个人都有孩子吗 |
[29:22] | No, but 76 do. | 76个人有孩子 |
[29:23] | Ok, how many of them have homes in foreclosure | 其中有多少人的房屋赎回权正要到期 |
[29:26] | versus other debt that might | 或是还有什么其它债务 |
[29:26] | not put them out onto the streets? | 导致他流离失所 |
[29:30] | Oh, you are very good. | 你们真神 |
[29:31] | We are officially down to 24. | 现在只剩24人了 |
[29:33] | Send us those files. | 把这些文件发给我们 |
[29:34] | At cybertastic speeds, my sweets. | 秒速前进 美女们 |
[29:43] | Everything all right? | 还好吧 |
[29:45] | I’m a stranger in my own brother’s house. | 在我弟弟家里我就是个陌路人 |
[29:48] | My nephew doesn’t recognize me. | 我的侄子根本认不出我 |
[29:52] | And then I find this. | 可是我找到了这个 |
[29:55] | Charlie told Sammy about me. | 查理有跟萨米说起过我 |
[29:57] | I always assumed that he’d never know who I was. | 我还以为他从来不认识我 |
[30:02] | Do you mind my asking what the fight was about? | 我能问下你们为什么会大吵一架吗 |
[30:07] | I was the one who suspected Sammy had autism. | 我最先怀疑萨米有自闭症 |
[30:11] | Charlie didn’t see it. | 查理不承认 |
[30:12] | He was so upset, he kicked me out. | 他很生气 把我赶了出去 |
[30:15] | How did you know? | 你怎么会知道 |
[30:17] | He was…different. | 他…很特别 |
[30:20] | So I did some research. | 我就做了些调查 |
[30:22] | Charlie was blind to it. | 查理对此视而不见 |
[30:24] | He refused to accept what I found. | 他不愿接受我的发现 |
[30:27] | He was afraid. | 他很害怕 |
[30:29] | Any father would be, | 父亲都会这样 |
[30:31] | learning his child isn’t going to have it | 当他们得知自己孩子的未来 |
[30:35] | as easy as he did. | 将异常艰难 |
[30:38] | You sound like you talk from experience. | 你说得好像亲身经历过 |
[30:56] | Reid, take a look at this. | 里德 看看这个 |
[31:00] | What, at Sammy’s flip book? | 萨米的翻页书怎么了吗 |
[31:01] | Not just a flip book. His routine. | 不止是本翻页书 而是他的日程 |
[31:04] | Shower, brush teeth, dress. | 洗澡 刷牙 穿衣 |
[31:07] | His entire life is planned in order. | 他的整个生活都井井有条 |
[31:09] | Maybe we can figure out where Sammy met the unsub. | 也许我们能知道萨米何时遇见的凶手 |
[31:11] | He already figured it out. | 他已经知道了 |
[31:17] | Sammy sees his life in pictures. | 萨米通过这些图画看待生活 |
[31:20] | He’s been trying to speak with us, | 他一直在试图和我们交流 |
[31:21] | But he only knows how to communicate through symbols. | 但他只知道通过符号传达信息 |
[31:23] | Look, it’s his language. | 看 这就是他的语言 |
[31:28] | Anchors. Like my socks. | 锚 那是我袜子上的图案 |
[31:32] | And that’s the tread on your shoes. | 而这是你的鞋印 |
[31:37] | What does the “L” Mean? | 那L代表了什么 |
[31:38] | It’s not an “L.” | 这不是字母L |
[31:39] | It’s a time. | 而是时间 |
[31:41] | 3:00. The time Sammy wants us to know about, | 三点 萨米想告诉我们这点 |
[31:43] | The time that he met the unsub. | 他正是三点遇见的凶手 |
[31:45] | Where was he at 3:00? | 三点他在哪里 |
[31:47] | 2:30, music store. | 两点半 在乐器店 |
[31:49] | He goes there every day after school, | 他每天放学后都去那里 |
[31:51] | And he doesn’t leave until the store closes at 6:00. | 他要在哪儿呆到六点商店关门 |
[31:55] | Hey, Sammy. Sammy, it’s almost 3:00. | 萨米 萨米 快三点了 |
[31:57] | Is there someplace you should be? | 你该去哪儿了 |
[32:00] | Should be store. | 该去商店了 |
[32:11] | No, no, let him go. | 不 让他走 |
[32:14] | Hotch, I think we’ve got something. | 霍奇 我们有发现了 |
[32:25] | Morgan, we need to fast-forward to 3 p.m. | 摩根 将带子快进到下午三点 |
[32:27] | If I’m right, the unsub is somewhere on this tape. | 如果我想得没错 凶手肯定在那时被拍到了 |
[32:35] | Reid, here’s when Sammy gets to the store. | 里德 萨米在这时到了店里 |
[32:38] | They changed the music. Why would they do that? | 他们换了音乐 为什么要这样 |
[32:40] | It’s for Sammy. | 是为了萨米 |
[32:42] | Classical might be more comforting than hard rock. | 古典乐比摇滚乐更轻柔 |
[32:45] | Ok, here’s 3:00. | 好 三点了 |
[32:58] | That’s the song. | 就是这首曲子 |
[33:00] | Sammy’s been trying to tell us who took his parents all along. | 萨米一直想要告诉我们谁带走了他父母 |
[33:04] | At 3 p.m. The song plays, | 每天下午三点都是这首曲子 |
[33:06] | the same song every day at the same time | 同一时间 同一首曲子 |
[33:07] | Because Charlie Sparks puts the cd in at 2:30 | 因为查理·斯帕克斯在两点半播这张CD |
[33:09] | When Sammy arrives. Sammy’s never late | 萨米一到就开始放 而他从不迟到 |
[33:11] | Because Sammy sticks to a schedule, a routine. | 他的一切活动都严格按照日程来 |
[33:14] | 30 minutes later… | 半小时以后 |
[33:16] | This man arrives. | 这男人来了 |
[33:17] | A deliveryman with a routine all of his own. | 一个送货员 有他自己的规律 |
[33:20] | We need to figure out who that is, because he’s our unsub. | 查出他的谁 他就是凶手 |
[33:31] | Former fisherman turned part-time deliveryman, | 以前是渔民 现在改行兼职送货员 |
[33:33] | Saddled with more debt than | 债务重重 最近被剥夺了 |
[33:35] | he and his recently removed sons could sustain, | 他儿子的抚养权 |
[33:37] | Including a foreclosing house and a defaulted boat loan. | 他的房子贷款即将到期 渔船贷款已经过期 |
[33:39] | Why didn’t you tell me you were looking for Bill Thomas | 你们要找的就是比尔·托马斯 |
[33:41] | at 1024 Elmwood Avenue? | 住在艾尔木大道1024号 |
[33:43] | What about his boat? | 他的船呢 |
[33:45] | Docked in the Marina. | 停在小船坞 |
[33:46] | We’re closer to the house. | 我们离他家更近 |
[33:48] | Ok, we’ll take the boat. Let’s go. | 好 那我们去船那边 出发 |
[34:03] | FBI! | 联调局 |
[34:16] | Morgan, he’s not here. | 摩根 他不在这儿 |
[34:18] | I know, Hotch. We got him. | 我知道 霍奇 我们找到他了 |
[34:24] | Bill Thomas! | 比尔·托马斯 |
[34:25] | This is the FBI! | 联邦调查局 |
[34:27] | Give yourself up! Your boat is surrounded! | 投降吧 你的船被包围了 |
[34:30] | We don’t want anyone else to get hurt, Bill. | 我们不想伤害任何人 比尔 |
[34:34] | Turn yourself in! | 你快投降吧 |
[34:43] | All right, listen up. | 好吧 听好 |
[34:44] | We move in as soon as SWAT is in position. | 特警一到 我们就冲进去 |
[34:46] | What’s going on in there? | 里面是怎么回事 |
[34:51] | Are you gonna respond? | 你要怎么办 |
[34:54] | I had it, Ali. | 艾莉 我曾经有过 |
[34:56] | A dream. | 有过梦想 |
[34:59] | Not a big one. | 不算特别大 |
[35:00] | It was my dream. | 但属于我的梦想 |
[35:03] | I put food on the table. | 把食物放上餐桌 |
[35:04] | I had a family. | 有过家庭 |
[35:07] | They loved me. | 他们爱我 |
[35:10] | He was my dream. | 而他是我的梦想 |
[35:23] | Here. | 给 |
[35:26] | Take this. | 拿着 |
[35:28] | What are you doing? | 你要做什么 |
[35:29] | I can’t take care of my boys if I go to jail. | 如果我坐了牢就没法照顾我儿子 |
[35:39] | Bill, I can’t. | 比尔 不行 |
[35:41] | If I do it myself, they won’t get my life insurance policy. | 如果我自杀 就拿不到人生保险 |
[35:44] | Just do it. | 下手吧 |
[35:54] | No. | 不 |
[35:56] | I’m not like you. | 我不像你 |
[35:58] | I know the difference between right and wrong. | 我知道是非对错 |
[36:02] | You will, damn it. | 你会的 见鬼 |
[36:04] | You will do it. Look at all I took away from you. | 你会下手 看看我从你身上夺走了什么 |
[36:07] | Charlie, he’s gone. He ain’t never comin’ back. | 查理 他死了 他没法复生了 |
[36:10] | You understand that? | 你明白吗 |
[36:11] | You’re gonna be alone at Sammy’s graduation. | 你得一个人参加萨米的毕业典礼 |
[36:15] | He’s never gonna hear the voice of his father | 他也再听不到他父亲的声音 |
[36:18] | – Stop. – Or even remember what it sounds like. | -闭嘴 -也再记不起那个声音 |
[36:20] | Charlie’s not gonna read to you in bed. | 查理也没法在睡前给你念书了 |
[36:21] | He told me he did that, didn’t he? | 他告诉我的 是这样吧 |
[36:23] | He’s not gonna kiss you. | 他也不会再吻你 |
[36:25] | Stop. | 别说了 |
[36:25] | You’re never gonna feel his touch again. | 你也再感受不到他的爱抚 |
[36:28] | You’re gonna grow old alone, Ali. | 你会孤零零地终老 艾莉 |
[36:31] | Alone. | 孤零零一个人 |
[36:36] | Your dream’s over. | 你的梦想破碎了 |
[36:44] | Move in! | 行动 |
[37:08] | Ma’am. Ma’am, are you hurt? | 夫人 你没事吧 |
[40:04] | I knew you were watching me. | 我知道你在监视我 |
[40:06] | What’s the expression? | 那句话怎么说来着 |
[40:08] | Keeps your friends close, your enemies under surveillance? | 保护你的朋友 监视你的敌人 |
[40:13] | I’ve been here for 2 hours. | 我已经等了两个小时了 |
[40:15] | You should know better than to keep a lady waiting. | 让一位女士等你这么久不太好吧 |
[40:17] | It seems hypocritical, | 你不觉得伪善吗 |
[40:19] | Seeing as I had to wait 7 years. | 我可是等了七年呢 |
[40:32] | Hello, Ian. | 你好 伊恩 |
[40:33] | Hello, Lauren. | 你好 劳伦 |
[40:35] | Oh, wait. Lauren Reynolds died in a car accident, didn’t she? | 慢着 劳伦·雷诺茨已经死于车祸了吧 |
[40:40] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[40:42] | You. | 你 |
[40:44] | Oh, not today. Don’t worry about that. | 不是今天 不用担心 |
[40:47] | But soon. | 但快了 |
[40:51] | I’ve got a Glock leveled at your crotch. | 我正用枪指着你的胯部呢 |
[40:55] | What’s to stop me from taking you | 我何不现在就直接开枪 |
[40:56] | and the little ones out right now? | 爆了你的命根子 |
[40:59] | You’d never make it back to your car and you know it. | 这样的话你也死定了 你知道 |
[41:02] | Tell me, does the lovely Penelope | 告诉我 可爱的佩内洛普 |
[41:05] | know the truth about you? | 知道你的真面目吗 |
[41:07] | Or is she too busy watching movies with Derek to care? | 还是说她忙着和他的戴瑞看电影 |
[41:11] | Here you are, all alone, | 而你 孤单一个人 |
[41:14] | While Aaron sits at home with his son. | 艾伦正在家陪着他儿子 |
[41:17] | And why didn’t Dave and Ashley invite you to their game night? | 戴夫和艾什莉今晚打游戏怎么不叫上你 |
[41:21] | Maybe they thought you’d be on the metro with Dr. Reid. | 或许他们以为你和里德博士一起坐地铁 |
[41:27] | Oh, that one does have some quirks. | 那个孩子可真够古怪 |
[41:29] | Come near my team and I will end you. | 你要是敢动我的队友 我不会放过你 |
[41:33] | I don’t have a quarrel with them. | 我和他们没有过节 |
[41:36] | How long that remains the case | 事情怎么发展 |
[41:38] | depends entirely on you. | 全都取决于你 |
[41:41] | They’re innocent. | 他们是无辜的 |
[41:44] | You are not. | 而你不是 |
[41:45] | I was doing my job. | 我只是做了分内事 |
[41:47] | I think you did a little more than that. | 我觉得你可远不止如此 |
[41:50] | You took the only thing that mattered to me. | 你夺走了对我来说重要的东西 |
[41:53] | So I’m going to take the only thing that matters to you. | 那我也回之以礼 夺走你重要的东西 |
[41:57] | Your life. | 你的命 |
[42:05] | Honore de Balzac once said, | 巴尔扎克曾经说过 |
[42:08] | “Most people of action are inclined to fatalism, | 人们的行动倾向于宿命论 |
[42:12] | And most of thought believe in providence.” | 而他们的想法却相信天命 |
[42:18] | Tell me, Emily Prentiss, | 告诉我 艾米莉·潘提斯 |
[42:22] | Which do you think you’re going to be? | 你是哪种人 |