Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

犯罪心理(Criminal Minds)第6季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 犯罪心理(Criminal Minds)第6季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[01:40] 3 women murdered inside a gated community 过去两个月中 在新墨西哥州东南部
[01:42] in southeastern New Mexico in the last 2 months. 封闭式住宅小区内 连续三名女性被害
[01:44] All 3 inside. 三名都是在小区内
[01:47] Marjorie West was strangled in her home in the middle of the night 玛乔莉·韦斯特午夜被勒死在自己家
[01:50] While her family was out of town. 她家人出城去了
[01:51] They found her the next morning. 第二天早上发现的她
[01:53] Jill Long was strangled in the laundry room 吉尔·朗在自家洗衣间被勒死
[01:55] While her husband and sons were camping in the backyard. 其丈夫和儿子就在后院露营
[01:58] And last night, Aubrey Jacobs was killed in her home office 昨晚 奥布蕾·雅各布斯在家庭办公室被害
[02:01] While her daughter and husband were asleep in the house. 而她女儿和丈夫就在家中睡觉
[02:04] Occupied dwellings is as high-risk as it gets. 在住宅中下手 风险可想而知
[02:06] And he’s fearless. 凶手真是胆大包天
[02:07] Proximity, the chance he might get caught– 挑近处下手 可能被抓的高风险
[02:09] that could be part of it for him. 说不定就是他动机之一
[02:11] You said gated community. 你说的封闭式住宅小区
[02:12] I’m assuming that means security? 那就是说有保安
[02:13] A small security staff and perimeter cameras. 少量保安人员及边界视频监控
[02:15] Everything’s recorded 24-7, and no one has entered 全年24小时监控 自昨晚开始
[02:17] or left the compound since last night except residents. 除了小区居民 没有人进出
[02:20] It looks like the unsub is part of the community. 看来不明嫌犯就是小区住户
[02:23] The local detective says that demographics,general makeup, 当地警方说 该小区住户的人口统计特征
[02:25] and socioeconomic status of the residents is essentially the same. 基本组成和社会经济状况几乎一样
[02:29] That’s going to make a profile difficult. 这样就很难做侧写了
[02:31] Unless we examine a different set of parameters. 除非查看一组不同的参数
[02:34] Different parameters? 什么不同参数
[02:35] Rossi’s working on that right now. 罗西正在处理
[02:40] What took you so long, cadet? 怎么这么慢 菜鸟
[02:42] What took you so long? Here you go. 怎么这么慢 加油
[02:43] The mannequin is your wounded partner. 这模特就是你受伤的搭档
[02:45] You and your wounded partner must make it over that wall. 你得背着你受伤的搭档翻越那道墙
[02:49] Where’s your head at, cadet? What you thinking? 还在想什么 菜鸟 转什么念头
[02:50] Let’s move! Let’s move! 快点 快点
[02:52] Use the rope to get your partner over the wall. 用绳绑上 背着你搭档过去
[02:54] Let’s move! 快点
[02:58] Use the rope to get your partner over the wall, cadet. 用绳绑上 背着你搭档过去 菜鸟
[03:00] Are you paying attention? 听到我说的了吗
[03:01] Are you thinking with your head? 在用脑子想吗
[03:03] Get your partner over the wall. 背你搭档过去
[03:05] Here we go. 加油
[03:06] Move, cadet! Move, cadet! 快点 菜鸟
[03:08] There you go! There you go! 加油 加油
[03:09] Watch her. That’s how you do it! 小心 别让她再受伤
[03:11] That’s how you do it, cadet! 就该这么做 菜鸟
[03:14] There you go! 加油
[03:14] Yes! Yes! 好 很棒
[03:17] That’s about the fastest I’ve ever seen anyone figure that out. 要求的是速度 就没人明白这点
[03:20] Is this the first time she’s ever done that? 这是她第一次做这任务吗
[03:23] Change the task every day. 任务每天都变
[03:31] Agent Seaver. 西维尔探员
[03:32] Sir. 长官
[03:33] You remember SSA Rossi from the Behavioral Analysis Unit? 还记得行为分析组的罗西探员吗
[03:37] Of course. 当然
[03:38] It’s been quite a long time. 好久不见
[03:40] Yes, sir. 是啊 长官
[03:42] You weren’t easy to find. 找你真不容易啊
[03:43] You’re supposed to be working the reception desk 你不是该在华盛顿办事处
[03:45] at the Washington field office. 接待处工作吗
[03:46] I’m on my break. 我在休假
[03:48] I was told that I could run 上级说只要我愿意
[03:50] the course in my free time if I wanted to. 我可以在休假时上这课程
[03:51] – My concussion– – At ease. -我的脑震荡… -别紧张
[03:53] If this is how you want to spend your free time, you have at it. 你休假时想这么过 我们没意见
[03:55] I’m gonna let the two of you talk. Dave. 你们俩谈吧 戴夫
[03:57] – Thanks, Bill. – Yeah. -谢谢 比尔 -没事
[04:05] I know you’re too busy to just visit. 我知道你是无事不登三宝殿
[04:10] I want to show you something. 我想给你看点东西
[04:13] Because of my impressive academy scores 是因为在学院的好成绩
[04:16] Or my childhood? 还是因为我的童年
[04:20] Let’s take a ride. 我先载你过去
[04:24] You remember Agent Hotchner? 记得霍奇纳探员吧
[04:26] Yes, of course. 当然
[04:29] – Good to see you. – Hi. -幸会 -你好
[04:30] – Glad to see you’re doing so well. – Thank you. -很高兴看到你过得不错 -谢谢
[04:32] – Have a seat. – Yes, sir. -坐 -好的 长官
[04:35] I told Ashley 我告诉艾什莉
[04:37] she may be able to help us with this case. 她在这案子上也许能帮我们
[04:41] We have an unsub who manages to live 本案的不明嫌犯成功地
[04:42] in close proximity to his victims 生活于被害人周围
[04:44] without raising an alarm. 未引起任何警觉
[04:45] That we’ve seen before. 这样并不稀奇
[04:47] What’s new here is what the local police are telling us 稀奇的是当地警方所说的
[04:49] about the community itself. 该社区本身的情况
[04:52] Demographically, everyone’s basically the same. 人口特征上来看 每人都基本雷同
[04:54] Most of the parameters we would look for to build a profile 我们建立侧写需要的大部分参数
[04:56] seem to exist in most of the men. 似乎社区中大部分人都具备
[04:58] But we thought if the unsub has children, 但如果不明嫌犯有孩子
[05:01] and the statistics tell us that he probably does, 统计资料表明他很可能有孩子
[05:04] would the children exhibit certain specific behavior? 那孩子是否会存在某种行为异常
[05:07] So this isn’t about my academic scores. 这么说不是因为我的学习成绩
[05:12] No. 没错
[05:13] Great. Give me 15 minutes. 很好 等我15分钟
[05:16] I have a change of clothes in the car. 我去车上换件衣服
[05:17] Agent, we’re not detailing you to the unit. 探员 这不是请你加入我们组
[05:20] We want to ask you some questions. 而是想问你些问题
[05:24] Right. I see. 好吧 我明白了
[05:26] Do you have some concerns? 你有顾虑吗
[05:31] I want to help, and I know that I can. 我很想帮忙 也知道我能帮上忙
[05:35] But I don’t think I can tell you what to look for 但除非我亲眼看到那些家庭
[05:37] without seeing the families myself. 不然我没法为你们的调查提供帮助
[05:42] You understand you go only as a consultant on this one case? 你明白你只是作为本案的顾问加入
[05:46] – I understand. – And you’re to do nothing -我明白 -那你在没有组内人员在场时
[05:47] without another member of the team present. 不得私自进行任何活动
[05:49] Yes, sir. 明白 长官
[05:50] This won’t be easy, Ashley. 这不是件易事 艾什莉
[05:53] It may trigger some extremely painful memories. 可能会触发某些特别痛苦的记忆
[05:57] I appreciate the concern. 感谢关心
[05:59] But when your father kills 25 women before you’re a teenager, 但有个在你年少时杀了25名女性的父亲
[06:03] painful memories don’t need a trigger. 这些痛苦回忆不用触发
[06:05] They just are. 它们时刻都在
[06:43] “When we were children, 在我们孩提时
[06:44] we used to think that when we grew up 我们常想 当我们长大
[06:45] we would no longer be vulnerable. 就不会再容易受伤
[06:47] But to grow up is to accept vulnerability. 但成长就是去接受弱点
[06:50] to be alive is to be vulnerable.” 活着就是要受伤
[06:52] Writer Madeleine L’engle. 马德琳·英格[作家]
[06:55] I’ve notified the primary detective 我将您的要求
[06:57] And the Oak Tree Hills security office of your requirements. 通知了当地警方和橡树山社区保安室
[07:00] You should know that that security office 还有那家保安室
[07:02] is particularly efficient. 特别有效率
[07:03] Except someone’s killing people right under their noses. 但有人就在他们眼皮底下杀人
[07:06] Call me old-fashioned, 你可以说我守旧
[07:07] But that doesn’t seem like efficient security. 但这算哪门子高效保安
[07:09] Yeah. I’m running background checks 没错 我同时在调查
[07:11] On all the male residents, too. 所有男性居民的背景
[07:12] Good. And check wider in new mexico 很好 把范围扩大到新墨西哥州
[07:13] for similar crimes, 看看有没有类似的
[07:15] Stranglings in occupied dwellings. 室内绞杀案件
[07:16] Wish you, command me. 尽管说 我将竭尽全力
[07:17] I shall call you the moment I have anything to contribute 一有线索我就给你们打电话
[07:19] Or an overwhelming desire to speak to 或者我想和我可爱的
[07:21] my beautiful Derek Morgan, 摩根讲话想到抓狂了
[07:22] whichever comes first. 看哪种状况先出现
[07:23] Let me guess who’ll win. 让我猜猜哪边会赢
[07:24] And you’d be right. 你会猜中的
[07:25] I bid you adieu and safe travels, mon amis. 一路顺风 事事顺利
[07:29] They called from downstairs. Ashley’s on her way up. 楼下来电话说 艾什莉上来了
[07:40] Have you decided what to tell the team about who she is? 你想好要怎么向其他人介绍她吗
[07:44] They’re going to need to know. 他们得知道她是谁
[07:46] But as far as how she wants to tell them, 不过那取决于她自己想怎么说
[07:47] I thought we might play that by ear. 我们还是走一步看一步吧
[07:50] I assume since she goes by Seaver 我想既然她决定用西维尔这个姓
[07:51] That she doesn’t want people knowing who she is. 她肯定不想别人知道她的身份
[07:55] There she is. 她来了
[07:57] Kind of makes you feel old, doesn’t it? 看着她 有点觉得自己老了 不是吗
[07:59] No. 没有
[08:00] Me neither. 我也没有
[08:04] Ashley. 艾什莉
[08:06] Agent trainee Seaver, 西维尔见习探员
[08:08] Supervisory special agents Prentiss and Morgan. 高级特别探员潘提斯和摩根
[08:11] I’ve heard a lot about both of you. 久闻两位大名啊
[08:14] Well, I hope it was all good. 我希望你听到的是好话
[08:15] Very, sir. 当然 长官
[08:16] Anything specific? 有什么特别的话吗
[08:17] I mean about me in particular. 我是说特指我
[08:19] Oh, please, don’t encourage him. 拜托 别让他得瑟了
[08:20] Agent Seaver is on loan to us from the academy 西维尔探员是学院借调给我们的
[08:23] While she’s in remedial training with an injury. 目前她正在进行创伤后补修训练
[08:25] Concussion. Hand-to-hand got a little out of control. 脑震荡 和人交手的时候没控制好
[08:27] – How’s the other guy? – Don’t ask. -和你交手的那个呢 -别提了
[08:30] I was remediated in the academy also. 我也去学院训练过
[08:32] Agent Seaver, Dr. Reid. 西维尔探员 这位是里德博士
[08:34] Um, what was your issue? 你是什么问题
[08:36] What was my issue? 我什么问题吗
[08:37] Marksmanship, physical training, 枪法训练 体能训练
[08:39] Obstacle course, hogan’s alley, 障碍物训练 警技射击
[08:41] You know, pretty much 你知道 基本上
[08:42] everything that wasn’t technically book related. 所有和书没有关系的部分
[08:43] They ultimately had to make exceptions to allow me into the field. 他们最后只好破例让我出勤
[08:46] Agent Seaver’s going to accompany us to new Mexico. 西维尔探员会和我们一起去新墨西哥州
[08:49] – She is? – As a consultant. -是吗 -作为顾问
[08:51] On? 哪方面
[08:52] She has a unique perspective. 她有独特的视角
[08:55] They don’t know? 他们不知道吗
[08:56] Well, we weren’t sure how you wanted to, 我们不知道你是不是愿意
[08:59] Seaver’s not my original last name. 西维尔不是我的原姓
[09:01] It’s my mother’s maiden name. 而是我母亲的娘家姓
[09:03] Mine used to be Beauchamp. 我原本的姓是博尚
[09:05] My father is charles beauchamp. 我父亲是查尔斯·博尚
[09:07] As in the Redmond Ripper Charles Beauchamp? 就是那个雷德蒙开膛手吗
[09:11] That’s him. 就是他
[09:12] He killed 25 women over 10 years 10年多时间里 他在北达科塔州郊外
[09:14] in rural North Dakota. 杀死了25名女性
[09:15] I think that you caught him, right, Rossi? 我记得是你抓住他的吧 罗西
[09:17] Hotch was on that team, too. 霍奇当时也在
[09:20] Based on her life experience, 基于她的生活经历
[09:22] We were hoping that agent Seaver 我们希望西维尔探员
[09:23] Might recognize something in the family dynamics 能从那个社区的家庭动力学方面
[09:25] inside the community that could be helpful. 发现线索 给予我们帮助
[09:28] We have a plane waiting. 飞机在等我们
[09:37] Her father was a serial killer? 她的父亲是个连环杀手
[09:39] That’s definitely a different set of parameters. 那绝对是个独特的视角
[09:41] I don’t want her presence to get us sidetracked. 我不希望她的到来改变我们的侧重点
[09:43] It’s a long shot that she’s gonna see anything helpful. 靠她发现线索几率还是很小
[09:45] We work it like any other case. 我们要像往常一样工作
[09:47] You got it. 明白
[09:52] 新墨西哥州 拉斯库塞斯 橡树山
[09:54] I.D., please. 请出示证件
[09:55] Agent Hotchner, fbi. 联调局 霍奇纳探员
[09:58] Harvey Brinkman, chief of security for the development. 哈维·布林克曼 新建住宅区保安主管
[10:01] Nice to meet you. 很高兴认识你
[10:02] Detective Ruiz is in the model home. 鲁伊兹警探在样板房那边
[10:05] Park on the right. 靠右停车
[10:06] Thanks very much. 非常感谢
[10:12] Well, the fact of the matter is, 事实上
[10:14] “Beam me, up, scotty” Was never actually said. “传送我吧 小史”这句话没被说过
[10:16] The closest they ever got was, “Scotty, beam us up” 最接近的台词是”小史 传送我们”
[10:19] But interestingly enough 不过有趣的地方是
[10:20] Reid, Reid, come on. Give it a rest. 里德 拜托 你消停会吧
[10:22] Detective Ruiz? 鲁伊兹警探吗
[10:23] That’s right. 我是
[10:24] – I’m agent Hotchner. – Call me Felix. -我是霍奇纳探员 -叫我菲列斯吧
[10:26] These are agents Morgan and Prentiss. 这是摩根探员和潘提斯探员
[10:28] Dr. Reid, agent Rossi, and agent Seaver. 里德博士 罗西探员和西维尔探员
[10:30] Thanks for coming. 感谢你们前来
[10:31] As your tech requested, we moved everything 根据你们的要求 我们把东西
[10:32] From the station right here into the model home. 都从警局搬到样板房里了
[10:34] Thank you. 谢谢
[10:35] Agent Prentiss and I would love to take a look around, 潘提斯探员和我想在周围看看
[10:36] Get a feel for the area. 先对这里有个整体感觉
[10:38] We’d like to see the latest crime scene, too, 我们还想看看最近一次的犯罪现场
[10:39] If that’s possible. 如果可以的话
[10:40] Of course. Let me just get everybody situated 没问题 我先把大伙儿安顿下来
[10:41] And I’ll walk you over there. 然后就带你们去
[10:42] Oh, we can find it. 我们自己能去
[10:44] You sure? 你们确定吗
[10:45] Yeah. It’s no problem. 对 没问题
[10:49] They sure aren’t the 这些人肯定不是
[10:50] “Mind your own business” Types, are they? “事不关己 高高挂起”的类型吧
[10:52] So how come none of them have seen our unsub? 那为什么没人看见犯人
[10:59] These are the evidence boards. 这些是证据板
[11:01] As you can see, we’re still in the process of moving in. 如你们所见 我们还在陆续搬东西进来
[11:04] I didn’t think the whole neighborhood needed to see the photos. 我认为没必要让附近所有人都看到照片
[11:06] You’re right. 没错
[11:08] It’s a lot of work, detective. Thank you. 这是很大的工作量 警探 谢谢你
[11:09] Color-coded and annotated. 彩笔做了记号还有注释
[11:11] Yeah, well, I’m not just the primary detective. 好吧 我不仅是个初级警探
[11:14] I also live in the community. 我也是这个社区的居民
[11:16] Really? 真的吗
[11:17] 3 blocks right up on the left. 我家在左边第3个街区
[11:20] My wife thought it would be an excellent place to raise the kids. 我太太觉得这个社区的环境对孩子很好
[11:23] She’s changed her opinion in the last couple months. 过去几个月里她的想法改变了
[11:25] Yeah, I guess so. 我也理解
[11:27] You ok? 你没事吧
[11:29] Yeah. Let’s get to work. 没事 开始工作吧
[11:31] I hope you don’t mind, 希望你们别介意
[11:32] But I also worked up a cursory profile. 我还做了个粗略的恻写
[11:35] You did? 是吗
[11:36] Yeah. I took an FBI seminar 对 我参加了联调局
[11:38] on serial crime in Albuquerque. 阿尔布开克市连环杀手研讨班
[11:40] Twice. 参加了两次
[11:41] Let’s see what you’ve got so far. 说说你迄今为止的想法
[11:43] All right. 好
[11:44] He’s organized. 他很有条理
[11:46] He took everything to the scene, he left nothing behind. 他将现场收拾得很干净 没留下丝毫线索
[11:48] Which means he lives with a spouse 这说明他和配偶
[11:50] or some kind of long-term partner. 或长期生活伴侣住在一起
[11:51] Has a steady, skilled job. 有一份稳定 技术类的工作
[11:53] Physically, he presents himself as non-threatening, 外表看来 他完全没有威胁性
[11:55] but he craves power and control, 但他极度渴望权力与控制感
[11:57] so he may have a job or an activity that gives him that. 所以他的工作或参与的活动能给他这些感觉
[12:00] Not bad. 不错啊
[12:02] Unfortunately, I just described 只可惜 我的这番描述
[12:04] 64 of the 71 men who live in the subdivision. 小区里的71个男人中有64个都符合
[12:27] And that is the whole kit and kaboodle on each of your 64 suspects. 这些是64名嫌疑人的所有资料和档案
[12:31] Nothing really stands out. They’re all pretty plain. 没发现任何异常 都非常普通
[12:33] That’s pretty much the main issue we’re going to have here. 这是我们目前的最大问题了
[12:35] Yeah. Vanilla doesn’t make your job any easier. 是 平淡对你们的工作毫无帮助
[12:38] No, it does not. 是 绝无帮助
[12:39] So, um, how’s it going with the agent whose father was a… 所以 那个爸爸是…的探员怎么样
[12:45] – You know? – How’d you know that? -你懂的 -你怎么会知道
[12:47] I might have looked into someone’s hidden background. 好奇瞥了一眼某人隐藏的背景档案
[12:50] What? I am not gonna let some strange new person 怎么 我可不能让个来历不明的陌生人
[12:52] travel with my family and not find out who they are. 就这样和我的家人一同出行
[12:54] Well, she seems fine. 我觉得她挺好
[12:56] What is that in your voice? 你那是什么口气
[12:57] What’s what in my voice? 什么什么口气
[12:58] Oh, my god, you think she’s pretty. 哇靠 你觉得她很漂亮
[13:00] What? I never said that. 什么 我从没说过
[13:01] Ho ho, you totally do. 哦呵呵 你绝对说了
[13:03] Ha ha! P.G. out, lover boy. 佩加下了 坠入爱河的小可爱
[13:11] What’s all that? 那都是什么
[13:12] Our technical analyst ran background checks on the suspects. 我们的技术分析员调查了嫌疑人的背景资料
[13:14] Oh, I could have given you that. 这个我就可以给你
[13:16] We typically gather our own intelligence. 一般我们都自己收集情报
[13:18] Out federal databases tend to have more detailed information. 联邦数据库有更多详细信息
[13:22] Well, how do you know 你都没看过我们的资料
[13:22] they’re more detailed if you haven’t seen ours? 怎么知道你们的更详细
[13:25] It’s nothing personal, Chief. 不是针对你 主管
[13:26] – It’s just… – You could have asked. -只是… -你应该开口问一声
[13:29] Next time I will. 下次我会的
[13:37] Has anyone vetted them? 有没有人验证过他们
[13:38] Garcia’s doing a separate check 加西亚已经分别排查过
[13:40] on police and security staff. 警察和保安人员了
[13:42] Why? 为什么
[13:44] Law enforcement and security 执法机关或者保安工作
[13:46] are the kind of jobs that would attract this unsub. 会比较吸引这类不明嫌犯
[13:49] Dennis Rader, BTK, was a compliance officer 丹尼斯·雷德 BTK 就是堪萨斯州
[13:51] in Park City, Kansas. 帕克城的执法人员
[13:52] Kenneth Bianchi, one of the hillside stranglers, 肯尼斯·比安奇 山腰绞杀者之一
[13:54] worked as a security guard in California and Washington. 在加州和华府都是做保安
[13:56] Psychopaths love official jobs 精神变态挚爱公务员工作
[13:58] and uniforms. 还有制服
[14:03] Where were you the night of the 12th? 12日晚 你身在何处
[14:05] Are you saying you think this was me? 你是说你觉得是我吗
[14:07] Answer the question! 快回答问题
[14:09] Are you kidding me? 你在开玩笑吗
[14:09] You interviewed every adult male in the community? 你审问了社区里所有成年男子
[14:12] More than once. They’re all digitized. 还不止一次 全都录下来了
[14:14] Were all the interviews confrontational like this? 所有询问都是这样的吗
[14:18] Is that wrong? 有问题吗
[14:19] You didn’t get much out of them, did you? 你没得出太多线索吧
[14:22] No. 没错
[14:24] That’s when I started thinking maybe I needed some help. 所以我才觉得可能需要帮助
[14:26] They don’t have anything? 他们什么都没查到吗
[14:29] After the second woman was killed, 第二个死者被杀害后
[14:31] Detective Ruiz said they had evidence. 鲁伊兹警探说他们有了证据
[14:33] The police are doing everything they can. 警方已经竭尽所能了
[14:34] And now you’re telling me you have nothing? 现在你又说他们什么都没查到
[14:36] You have no idea who did this? 你真的不知道是谁干的吗
[14:41] I don’t understand how something like this could happen 我只是不明白 发生了这种事
[14:44] and no one heard or saw anything. 怎么没人听到或看到什么
[14:47] It’s because the kind of person who does this 因为犯下这样暴行的人
[14:51] spends their life practicing. 花了一生的时间来练习
[14:54] And what they’re good at is getting away with it. 而且他们非常善于逃脱
[14:58] Yeah, well, Aubrey never hurt anybody in her whole life. 奥布蕾从没伤害过任何人
[15:02] I wish I had answers for you. 我也希望我知道谁是凶手
[15:11] It’s my–my daughter. 这个…是我女儿的
[15:13] I gotta get her out of here. 我要带她离开这里
[15:17] Everywhere she looks… 她所看到的那些…
[15:19] Where is she now? 现在她在哪里
[15:21] She’s in her room. 她在她房间里
[15:23] Do you need to talk to her? 你要和她谈谈吗
[15:25] No. That’s all right. 不用 没关系
[15:26] Sir, the unsub came through the garage? 先生 不明嫌犯从你家车库进来的吗
[15:29] Yeah. Detective Ruiz said the remote openers 对 鲁伊兹警探说 车库的遥控钥匙
[15:33] in this compound only have 5 unique codes. 只有五种独特的组合编码
[15:35] Well, you’d think they would tell you that 我们搬进来时
[15:36] when you moved in, right? 他们好歹也知会一声吧
[15:37] Anyone could just drive around 只要用那五种编码之一
[15:39] and open up a fifth of the garage doors. 任何人都能打开门开走我的车
[15:42] I usually make sure all the inside doors are locked up, 我一般会确保里面的门都上了锁
[15:46] but Aubrey stayed up late and… 但奥布蕾那天睡得很晚
[15:51] We’re very sorry for your loss. 请节哀顺变
[15:53] Daddy? 爸爸
[15:56] Um, it’s, uh, it’s my daughter. 那是我女儿
[15:59] Can I… 我能不能…
[16:00] Yes, of course. 当然可以
[16:03] Thanks. 谢谢
[16:08] All that stuff you said about BTK and the hillside strangler, 你说的那些有关BTK和山腰绞杀者的事
[16:12] It’s all in your head? 你记得这么清楚吗
[16:14] I have an eidetic memory. 我有精确的记忆力
[16:17] So you know everything my dad did, then. 那你对我爸爸的事也一清二楚吧
[16:20] I only know what I was told 我只知道别人说的
[16:22] and what was in the papers. 和报纸上写的
[16:24] I don’t have a lot of details. 我不太清楚细节
[16:26] Uh, what sort of details– 什么细节…
[16:27] Agent seaver. 西维尔探员
[16:29] There’s going to be a community meeting tonight. 我们准备今晚开个社区大会
[16:31] We’re going to all look for visual cues, 我们都要去现场观察视觉线索
[16:32] But I want you specifically to concentrate on family interactions. 但我要你特别关注家庭成员间的互动
[16:35] Yes, sir. 是 长官
[16:35] Chief. We need to have a place 主管 我们需要个能
[16:38] to hold a town meeting. 举行全区大会的地方
[16:39] Well, there’s a church on the east side of the development. 小区东边有个教堂可以
[16:42] Will you have your men notify residents 能让你的手下通知本地居民
[16:43] that there’ll be a meeting there tonight? 今晚那里要举行社区大会吗
[16:45] Stress that it’s important but not compulsory. 强调一下重要性 但不是强制参加
[16:47] Yeah. 好的
[16:48] Thank you. 谢谢你
[16:50] 6 P.M. 晚上6点
[16:51] – Agent Hotchner. – Sir. -霍奇纳探员 -什么事
[16:52] You should see this. 你该看看这个
[16:54] This guy’s Frank Morris. 这位是弗兰克·莫里斯
[16:57] I do? How do I know that? 是吗 我怎么会知道
[16:59] I run the damn neighborhood watch. 我负责该死的四处巡逻
[17:02] That means you’re walking around at night. 也意味着你在夜里四处活动
[17:05] Now, the profile could include somebody 侧写也包括那些
[17:06] in the neighborhood watch, right? 负责四处巡逻的人吧
[17:07] It could. We’d have to know more about his activities. 没错 我们需要详细了解他的活动
[17:10] Exactly. I’ll have him brought in. 我就说嘛 等下我把他带过来
[17:11] We’re going to try something else. 我们有别的方法
[17:12] Can you make some officers available to run a sign-in table 麻烦你安排人在今晚的社区大会上
[17:15] at a community meeting tonight? 设置一个签到桌
[17:16] One of the things we’re going to be examining 我们想要观察一下
[17:18] is body language in a group environment. 每个人在人群中的肢体语言
[17:20] Body language. 肢体语言
[17:21] It’s something that the unsub 因为肢体语言
[17:22] won’t be able to control 不明嫌犯再怎么努力
[17:23] even if he were to try to. 也控制不了
[17:25] Right. Right. 没错 说得对
[17:26] I’ll have some uniforms detailed to the meeting. 我会派人分散到人群中
[17:27] Will you also tell Brinkman that the unsub 能跟布林克曼也说一声
[17:29] Will display something that he can’t control. 不明嫌犯会有不可自控的举止吗
[17:31] Ok. 好的
[17:32] You think they’ll be able to keep that to themselves? 你担心他们会有所保留
[17:35] Let’s hope not. 希望不会
[17:38] Looks like she was writing a story or something. 看来她像是在写小说什么的
[17:41] Yeah, her husband said she was taking classes. 她丈夫说她在上课
[17:43] She wanted to be a novelist. 她想成为小说家
[17:45] I want to get this over to Garcia so she can do her thing. 我得把这东西传给加西亚 看看有什么发现
[17:49] Man, this job. 伙计 这起案子
[17:52] What we see, all these lives cut short. 这些遭遇飞来横祸的人们
[17:56] I know, Prentiss. 我明白你的感受 潘提斯
[17:58] I was just thinking about you. 我正想你呢
[18:00] Baby girl, listen. We got a laptop here 亲亲宝贝 我们发现
[18:01] that was owned by the last victim. 最后一名被害人的笔记本电脑
[18:03] I’m gonna hook it up for you over at the model home 等我回到样板房链接给你
[18:05] so you can work your magic, all right? 你好施展你的”搜查大法”
[18:07] What kind of magic? 搜查什么
[18:08] Well, she was a writer, so maybe she kept a journal? 她是个作家 也许有记日记的习惯
[18:10] Maybe she noticed somebody following her 也许她留意到有人跟踪她
[18:11] or just felt something weird, I don’t know. 或对古怪情况有所觉察 我也不确定
[18:14] So we’re fishing. 这就像钓鱼一样
[18:15] Yep. Fish away. 没错 钓大鱼
[18:17] Ok. I just so happen to have 没问题 我正好有双
[18:18] a pair of chartreuse waders I never get to wear. 黄绿高筒防水靴没来得及穿呢
[18:20] Oh, and, Garcia, 还有 加西亚
[18:21] The suspects who are left, 在筛选剩下的嫌犯里
[18:23] see if any of them have a tech background, 再找下谁有技术背景
[18:25] Enough that they would know 足以让他们懂得
[18:25] how to modify a remote garage door opener. 如何配置车库门遥控器
[18:28] Done, love you, ciao. 好的 爱你 拜拜
[18:30] Modify a remote? 配置遥控器
[18:31] Marjorie West’s family was out of town. 玛乔莉·韦斯特的家人出城去了
[18:33] Jill Long was strangled in her laundry room 吉尔·朗在家人外出露营时
[18:35] while her family was camping outside. 被勒死在洗衣间里
[18:36] And right here the unsub’s able to get through the entire house 注意到没 不明嫌犯穿过整个房子
[18:39] only to find a room where somebody was awake? 只为了看看哪个房间里有人没睡吗
[18:41] Does that sound like somebody just randomly checking garage doors 难道嫌犯只是随机尝试
[18:44] to see if the fifth one will open? 看能碰巧打开谁家车库吗
[18:45] No. That sounds like someone who can open the garage 不 倒像是他想开哪家的车库
[18:48] he specifically needs opened. 就能打开哪家车库的门
[18:50] Prentiss. 我是潘提斯
[18:52] We’ll be right there. 我们马上过去
[18:53] Rossi wants us at the church. 罗西叫我们去教堂
[18:55] They’re setting up a community meeting. 他们组织了一场社区大会
[18:58] Let’s go. 走
[19:02] We just came from the last victim’s house. 我们刚从最后一名被害人家里来
[19:04] The unsub used the garage as access. 不明嫌犯从车库进入
[19:06] Maybe a remote door opener made to be universal. 也许配置了一把万能车库门遥控器
[19:08] The police are saying it’s random, 虽然当地警方说是随机案件
[19:10] but how could you randomly find a woman so vulnerable? 但怎么可能如此随机就碰上了落单的女性
[19:13] Garcia’s going over backgrounds again, 加西亚重新过滤背景信息
[19:15] trying to highlight anyone with tech experience. 寻找有技术背景的人
[19:17] She’s also doing a full workup on Brinkman and Ruiz. 同时她也在调查布林克曼和鲁伊兹
[19:20] They had that kind of access. 他们也有作案可能
[19:22] Has anyone seen Ruiz? 有人见到鲁伊兹吗
[19:23] I saw him a while ago. 刚才还看到来着
[19:24] He set up everyone filling out forms, 他安排每个人填写表格
[19:26] but I haven’t seen him since. 但那以后就消失了
[19:27] We need to ask for help in a different way. 我们得换种方式请求帮助
[19:29] Tell people that we’re looking 跟大家说我们在寻找
[19:30] for someone who might have seen something 目击者
[19:31] rather than someone who did something. 而不是嫌疑犯
[19:33] No one thinks that their friends or neighbors are capable of this. 没人会认为他们的朋友邻居会犯下这种暴行
[19:36] We should get started. 开始吧
[20:07] We’re hoping that someone may have seen something 我们希望有人看到某些事
[20:09] and not even realized it. 却没意识到与此案有关
[20:11] Maybe you have a neighbor who takes his trash out late, 也许你的邻居很晚才倒垃圾
[20:14] works on his car in his garage. 或是在车库里工作
[20:16] Anything that might put someone outside 他所做的事让他在非常规时间
[20:18] at an odd hour 还待在户外
[20:20] And giving them the opportunity to see something. 他们也许看到了什么
[20:23] Is there anything we can help you look for? 我们能帮你找什么吗
[20:26] It won’t be overt. 不会很明显
[20:27] The kids probably won’t be afraid of dad. 孩子基本不可能害怕父亲
[20:30] They won’t? These guys have explosive tempers, don’t they? 是吗 这类杀人犯的脾气不是异常暴躁吗
[20:33] Definitely. 没错
[20:41] Anger wasn’t normal at my house. 怒气冲冲的场景在我家并不常见
[20:43] Usually when it happened, when it exploded, 发怒 甚至狂怒
[20:46] it was an anomaly. A surprise. 都是个例 算是意外吧
[20:48] If anything, my father was overly solicitous. 如果有什么异常 应该就是我父亲过度热心
[20:52] Too nice. 太温柔了
[21:03] And if I wanted anything… 如果我想要什么
[21:07] bicycles, toys, dolls… 无论是自行车 玩具 还是娃娃
[21:11] all I had to do was ask. 只要开口 就会得到
[21:19] In groups, he always held my hand. 在人群中 他总是握着我的手
[21:22] Always. 总是这样
[21:24] Sometimes so tight, 有时实在太紧了
[21:26] it almost cut off the circulation. 好像我的血液循环都中止了
[21:28] But I can never remember him putting me on his lap, 但我从不记得他抱着我
[21:34] holding me in any way. 坐在他腿上
[21:49] Ashley. 艾什莉
[21:52] And… 还有
[21:52] he’d always have these talks with me. 他总跟我说
[21:55] He was terrified someone would take me. 他总担心有人会把我带走
[21:59] Because he knew what was out there. 因为他知道外面世界很黑暗
[22:01] Yeah, men like him. 有很多人跟他一样
[22:10] You know, maybe this man recently bought gifts for his kids. 也许这个嫌犯最近给孩子买了礼物
[22:14] My dad used to buy me things all the time. 我爸爸总是给我买各种礼物
[22:16] What kinds of gifts? 什么样的礼物
[22:17] Anything. 任何礼物
[22:18] Everything. 所有礼物
[22:19] I told you, there was nothing… 跟你说 就没有什么是他没…
[22:27] My whole life, 我整个一生
[22:29] There’s only one thing I wanted that I couldn’t have. 只有一样东西我怎么要都不会有
[22:32] Which was? 是什么
[22:34] A pet. 宠物
[22:52] What have we got? 进展如何
[22:53] We’re gonna start with the people who didn’t show, 我们从没有与会的人开始下手
[22:55] Cross-reference with families with no pets. 交叉对比没有宠物的家庭
[22:57] No pets? 没有宠物
[22:58] I remembered I wasn’t allowed to have a dog 我记得我一直不准养狗
[23:00] Or a pet of any kind. 或是别的宠物
[23:02] It was more than a rule. 不仅仅是规矩
[23:04] It was a big problem for us. 这是我家里的一个大问题
[23:06] That could be something. 这个值得注意
[23:07] I’m sorry I couldn’t point him out. 很抱歉我没能直接把那人指出来
[23:10] We don’t expect you to point him out. 我们本就没想你能直接指出来
[23:11] We’re hoping you can help us once we have things narrowed down. 我们是希望一旦范围缩小你能帮我们找到真凶
[23:14] Guys, of the 64 suspects, 18 of them didn’t show up. 伙计们 64个嫌疑人当中 有18人没来
[23:18] Ok. Prentiss, take Ashley back to the model home, 好 潘提斯 带艾什莉回样板房去
[23:20] Go through the 18 names and add the pet information. 查一遍那18个人再加上宠物信息
[23:22] I got it. 明白
[23:24] Garcia’s working on technical backgrounds? 加西亚在查技术背景了
[23:25] Yes. 是
[23:26] Ok, let’s get her the 18 names. 给她把那18个名字发过去
[23:28] And Ruiz never got here? 还有 鲁伊兹一直没来
[23:30] No. Neither did the security chief. 没来 保安主管也没来
[23:32] Ok, as far as I’m concerned, we have 20 no-shows. 那好 目前在我看来 我们有20个人要查
[23:35] That was good stuff 之前你说的那些
[23:37] Back there, what you said. 都很不错 很有价值
[23:39] That was helpful. 都很有帮助
[23:40] Was it? 是么
[23:41] Yeah. 对
[23:44] Profiling is a process. 侧写是个过程
[23:46] It’s about puzzle pieces, 就是在玩拼图
[23:48] Things that don’t look like they fit until they do. 不到最后一块拼图拼上 你无法看清真相
[23:53] I still don’t know how anything I said will be helpful. 我还是不明白我说的那些怎么就有用了
[23:56] Well, you never know. 这可说不准
[23:57] If we have a subject in interrogation, 如果我们在审讯一个嫌犯
[24:00] Knowing that he’s a father 得知他是一个父亲
[24:02] Who’s a serial killer who might be overprotective, 还是个保护欲可能过于强烈的连环杀手
[24:05] That could be the perfect way to get him to talk. 这就是个很好的审讯突入点
[24:08] The truth is, I… 实际上
[24:11] I never actually thought about them being fathers at all. 我个人从没想过这些人会是父亲
[24:15] I don’t think anyone does. 我看没人会这么想
[24:21] Is he still alive, your father? 他还活着吗 你父亲
[24:24] North Dakota does not have the death penalty. 北达科塔州没有死刑
[24:29] And the answer to your next questions is no, 对于你的下一个问题的答案则是 不
[24:32] I have never been to see him. 我从没去探望过他
[24:34] He writes from time to time, but… 他偶尔会写信给我 但
[24:37] I haven’t opened any of the letters. 我一封都没看过
[24:40] Do you keep them? 你还留着那些信吗
[24:42] Yes. 是
[24:45] Is that wrong? 我做错了吗
[24:48] I don’t think there is any right or wrong 我觉得就这件事
[24:50] When it comes to that. 没什么对错可言
[24:55] Can I ask you a question? 我能问你个问题么
[24:58] Sure. 当然可以
[25:00] When you catch them, 你抓到那些人的时候
[25:03] Do they ever say why? 他们有没说过为什么
[25:06] Do they have an explanation? 他们有没有解释过
[25:10] Never a good one. 没一个是好的
[25:16] – Agent Hotchner? – Yes, sir. -霍奇探员 -怎么
[25:17] Detective Ruiz would like you to meet him at main and oak. 鲁伊兹警探让你们去闵街和橡树街交汇口回合
[25:19] There’s been another murder. 又发生了一宗谋杀
[25:23] Ok, let’s hope the occupancy listings show pets. 最好这些屋主记录能显示有没有养宠物
[25:27] This is the pile of suspects we need to weed the 18 from. 我们得从这18个人里筛掉很多人
[25:29] What are these? 这些是什么
[25:30] Victim information, of the families of the 3 women who were killed. 这些是那三个遇害女性所在的家庭信息
[25:34] Families. 家人
[25:35] Yeah, families are the hardest part about this job. 对 应对家人是这份工作最难做的地方
[25:38] Drew Jacobs. We talked to him this afternoon. 德鲁·雅各布斯 我今天下午跟他谈过话
[25:40] His wife Aubrey was victim number 3. 他的妻子奥布蕾是第三名被害人
[25:42] She’s never going to have a mother around. 她身边再也不会有个母亲了
[25:45] No. 确实
[25:47] That was her laptop. 那是她的笔记本
[25:49] Garcia, our tech, she ran a remote data sweep of it. 加西亚 我们的技术人员 她做了个远程数据搜索
[25:51] We’re gonna have to take it back to the house. 我们准备要把它物归原主
[25:52] Meeting over? 大会开完了吗
[25:54] Relax. It’s just me. 放松点 是我嘛
[25:57] How’d the meeting go? 大会怎么样
[25:58] We missed you there. 你怎么没来
[26:00] Well, I thought it would be a good time for a sweep, you know, 要知道 我觉得这个时候大扫除正好
[26:02] While everyone was busy. 趁所有人都忙别的事情
[26:04] What are you girls looking for? 你们俩在找什么
[26:05] Whether or not any of the no-shows have pets. 是否未到场的人当中养了宠物
[26:07] Pets? Those reports aren’t gonna show that. 宠物 这些报告可不会提那个
[26:10] No? 是么
[26:11] But I can find out for you. 但是我能找给你们
[26:13] Got all that information in the security office 所有信息都在保安办公室
[26:16] At the gate on the south end. 南边那头的门口
[26:18] I’ll show you. 我领你去看
[26:21] I’ll be back. 我马上回来
[26:36] I know, Mike. I’m sorry. 我明白 迈克 对不起
[26:37] We’re doing everything we can. 我在尽我们所能破案
[26:40] The unsub’s killed 2 nights in a row. 不明嫌犯连着两个晚上杀人
[26:42] It’s a major escalation. 是个重大升级
[26:43] We need to start over. 我们得重新开始
[26:45] What do you mean? 怎么说
[26:46] I think we go back to the beginning. 我觉得我们得从头再来
[26:47] Local P.D. Gave us a list of 64 out of the 71 possible males. 本地警方开给我们的名单上有64个嫌犯
[26:50] I think we throw that out and start with the original 71. 我觉得我们得重新从最初的71人开始查
[26:53] What about ruiz? 鲁伊兹呢
[26:55] He’s definitely on the list. 他肯定榜上有名
[27:00] Pets, pets, pets. 宠物 宠物 宠物
[27:06] I know they’re in here somewhere. 我知道肯定就在这当中
[27:08] Maybe I should take a look. 也许你该让我来找
[27:09] Relax. 放松点
[27:10] Why you gotta be in such a hurry? 你怎么那么性子急啊
[27:12] ’cause we’re trying to catch a killer. 我们可是在追查一个杀人凶手
[27:14] Yeah. 是
[27:16] Here it is. 有了
[27:18] Wait. 慢着
[27:21] Yes? 怎么
[27:24] How hard is the background check to get into the FBI? 联调局的背景核查到底有多严
[27:28] I got arrested once. It was supposed to be expunged, 我曾被捕过一次 应该已经注销掉了
[27:30] But it wasn’t. 可惜没有
[27:32] It was really all just a big misunderstanding. 那次真的只是场误会
[27:34] Oh, well, you know, if it was a misunderstanding… 那 既然你都说是误会了
[27:37] Really? 真的
[27:39] No. 才怪
[27:46] Hi. Mr. Jacobs? 你好 雅各布斯先生
[27:49] Go finish getting ready, Heather. It’s ok. 去收拾下准备睡了 海瑟 没事的
[27:53] My name is Agent Seaver. 我是西维尔探员
[27:55] I’m with the FBI. 我是联调局的
[27:56] Well, there were agents here already. 那个 今天早就有人来过了
[27:57] I know. 我知道
[27:58] I brought your wife’s computer back. 我来把你妻子的电脑还给你
[28:07] Thank you. 谢谢
[28:11] Sir, the BAU is going to find the man that hurt your wife. 先生 行为分析组会找出杀害你妻子的凶手
[28:16] And when they do, you’ll probably learn that he has a family. 到那时 也许你会发现他也有家人
[28:20] I’m sorry? 你说什么
[28:22] A lot of craziness is going to go on all at once 到时候的情况会整个一团糟
[28:25] and the family won’t be able to tell you. 而他的家人没法跟你沟通
[28:27] They’ll be afraid. They won’t know how to approach you. 他们会很害怕 也不知如何联系你
[28:32] But they’ll be very sorry. 但是他们会深感抱歉
[28:34] They’ll wish they could have done something to stop him. 他们也希望自己能及时阻止他
[28:37] They’ll wish things could be different. 也希望事情不是这个结果
[28:40] They would do anything for things to be different. 他们愿意付出一切来改变
[28:46] I just want to apologize for them. 我只是想替他们向你道歉
[28:56] Would you like to come in? 你要进来吗
[28:58] No, I should get back. 不了 我该回去了
[28:59] It would just be for a minute. 待一会就好
[29:01] Heather, my daughter, she’s afraid. 那是我的女儿海瑟 她很害怕
[29:04] It might make her feel better 如果家里有个联调局的探员在
[29:05] knowing there’s an FBI agent here. 她可能就没这么怕了
[29:09] Ok. 那好吧
[29:10] Just for a minute. 我就待一会儿
[29:26] where’s the list of people that didn’t make the meeting? 缺席今晚大会的人员名单呢
[29:28] Right here. 给
[29:29] We need to look at all 71 files. 我们要看下所有的71个嫌犯档案
[29:31] We need to eliminate suspects our way, not theirs. 我们得以自己的方式排除 而不是他们的
[29:34] Garcia, I got you? 加西亚 你在吗
[29:36] Fingers at the ready. 时刻准备着
[29:38] What’s up? 怎么了
[29:39] There are only 67 files here. 这里只有67份档案
[29:40] Where are the other 4? 其它4份呢
[29:42] Well, one of them’s me. 其中一个是我
[29:44] And the other 3 are the victims’ husbands. 另外三个是被害人的丈夫
[29:45] Why would they automatically be cleared? 为什么把他们剔除了
[29:47] Wouldn’t they? I mean, if you’re gonna check them, 为什么不呢 你要是连他们都查
[29:50] you might as well check me. 那是不是也要查上我
[29:51] We are. 正有此意
[29:52] Detective, where are the missing files? 警探 其它那几份档案呢
[29:54] Right over there. 在这边
[29:55] Garcia, we need you to run a few more names. 加西亚 你要再帮我们查几个人
[29:59] Phillip Long. 菲利普·朗
[30:01] Long has no suspicions on his record, no arrests, 朗的记录没有疑点 无犯罪记录
[30:04] and no technology either. 也没有技术背景
[30:05] Drew Jacobs. 德鲁·雅各布斯
[30:07] This is a really beautiful room. 你的房间好漂亮
[30:13] I don’t want to move again. 我不想再搬家了
[30:15] I know. 我知道
[30:17] But I also know that your father 但我也知道你父亲
[30:19] is doing what he thinks is best for you. 做的一切都是为了你好
[30:21] Are you gonna shoot him? 你会打死他吗
[30:23] Excuse me? 你说什么
[30:24] The guy who hurt my mom. 那个害死我妈妈的凶手
[30:26] Do you have a gun? 你有枪吗
[30:27] – Heather. – No, it’s ok. -海瑟 -不 没关系
[30:29] I’m sorry. 对不起
[30:30] Not a problem. 没关系
[30:31] Really. 真的
[30:32] Here. 给
[30:33] Thank you, but I really should be getting back. 谢谢 但我真的得走了
[30:36] Can I ask you something? 我能问你件事吗
[30:38] Of course. 当然
[30:39] How do you know what the killer’s family is thinking? 你怎么知道凶手家人的事
[30:43] You said they’ll want to apologize? 你说他们会想道歉
[30:45] They will. 他们会的
[30:48] They’ll be embarrassed 他们会觉得很尴尬
[30:51] and ashamed… 很羞愧
[30:54] and really sorry. 并且非常抱歉
[30:57] But how do you know that? 但是你怎么会知道
[31:01] Drew Jacobs has a couple arrests for assault 德鲁·雅各布斯年轻时
[31:04] when he was younger. 曾多次因伤害他人罪被捕
[31:05] I’ll give you more details on that in a sec. 我马上就能告诉你们细节了
[31:07] Is this the husband of the woman 他是其中一位死者的丈夫吗
[31:09] whose computer I went through? 就我检查过她的电脑的那个
[31:10] She was really unhappy with him. 她和他过得很不开心
[31:12] She said he was distant, he left her alone at night. 说他很冷漠 晚上总把她一个人丢在家里
[31:15] Yeah. Wandering around outside. 那是 他都在外面闲晃了
[31:17] Outside? 在外面闲晃
[31:18] As a matter of fact, before his wife was killed, 其实 在他妻子被害前
[31:19] he was my top suspect. 他是我的头号嫌疑犯
[31:21] How do you… 你怎么
[31:23] know…how the killer’s family will feel? 你怎么会知道凶手家人的感受
[31:30] We study it in the FBI, 我们在联调局学习行为分析时
[31:33] behavior. 学过
[31:35] We’ve conducted interviews. 我们做过调查
[31:39] Of killers’ families? 调查凶手的家人吗
[31:42] Sometimes. 有时会
[31:44] Why would you do that? 为什么
[31:49] Wait, wait. He’s an I.T expert 等等 他是信息技术专家
[31:51] who travels around the world. 经常全世界出差
[31:53] He’s a tech. 他是个技术人员
[31:54] All right, thanks, baby girl. 好的 谢谢 宝贝儿
[31:56] What’s going on? 怎么了
[31:56] – There was another murder. -What? -又发生了一起谋杀案 -什么
[31:58] During the meeting. 就在我们开会的时候
[32:00] Where’s Seaver? 西维尔去哪了
[32:01] I — I really need to be getting back out there. 我真的该回去了
[32:04] I know, I know. It’s just — 我知道 我知道 只是
[32:06] this is important to me. 这对我很重要
[32:08] How do you know? 你怎么会知道
[32:11] How do you know what his family will think? 你怎么知道他家人会怎么想
[32:18] I have to get that. 我得接这个电话
[32:19] – No. – Yes, I — -不要 -我必须
[32:20] – No. – Yes, I have to. -不行 -我必须得接
[32:20] It’s my team. 是我同事打来的
[32:23] Agent Seaver. 我是西维尔探员
[32:24] Ashley, where are you? 艾什莉 你在哪
[32:27] Without a doubt, sir. 没问题 长官
[32:29] Where are you? 你在哪
[32:32] Yes, sir. 是 长官
[32:33] Can you get out of there? 你能设法离开吗
[32:36] Ashley. 艾什莉
[32:38] I’m sorry, sir. 对不起 长官
[32:40] I, uh, I can’t do that. 我做不到
[32:44] Mr. Jacobs told me that his daughter was frightened, 雅各布斯先生说 他女儿很害怕
[32:46] and as soon as I can make her feel better, 我安抚一下她
[32:50] I’ll come back. 就回去
[32:52] Jacobs has her. She has no gun. Let’s go. 她在雅各布斯家 她没佩枪 咱们走
[32:55] Son of a bitch. 那个混蛋
[32:57] That was my boss. He’s kind of a pain. 是我头儿打来的 烦死人了
[32:59] Hmm. What did he want? 他想干吗
[33:04] He’s always checking up on me. 他总是查我的行踪
[33:10] Daddy, no! 爸 不要
[33:12] Look, mr. Jacobs, wait, no– 听着 雅各布斯先生 等等 不
[33:13] – Ok. – Shut up! -好吧 -闭嘴
[33:15] Please… 求你了
[33:17] Please, don’t make her watch. 求你了 别让她看到
[33:20] What? 什么
[33:21] Your daughter. 你的女儿
[33:23] You never let her see you angry, right? 你从不会让她看到你发怒吧
[33:25] Please, don’t let her see this. 求你了 别让她看到这一幕
[33:30] She will never forget it, mr. Jacobs. 她永远不会忘记 雅各布斯先生
[33:34] If you let her see this, 如果你让她看到这一幕
[33:37] She will never forgive you. 她永远不会原谅你
[33:47] Heather, go downstairs. 海瑟 下楼去
[33:51] I don’t want to. 我不想去
[33:53] It’s time to go, Heather. 你该走了 海瑟
[34:04] You don’t have to do this, mr. Jacobs. 你不用这么做 雅各布斯先生
[34:06] I’m gonna ask you one more time… 我再问你一次
[34:09] How do you know what the families will think? 你怎么知道他的家人的想法
[34:15] My father was like you. 我父亲就和你一样
[34:19] Well, what? 什么
[34:20] He killed a lot of women before I was a teenager. 他杀了很多女人 当时我还未成年
[34:24] His name was Charles Beauchamp 他叫查尔斯·博尚
[34:26] And they called him the Redmond Ripper. 他们称他为雷德蒙开膛手
[34:28] Your father? 他是你父亲吗
[34:29] He was like you. 他就和你一样
[34:34] He was a serial killer. 他是个连环杀手
[34:39] Daddy? 爸爸
[34:40] Daddy, please. 爸爸 求你了
[34:42] I know how tired you are. 我知道你有多疲惫
[34:45] I know how exhausting your life is. 也知道你活得多么筋疲力竭
[34:48] I watched him live it. 我见过他这么生活
[34:52] I watched him fight it. 这么与自己抗争
[34:54] And I saw how desperately he wanted to be different. 也看到他是发了疯地想要改变
[35:03] Prentiss and Morgan, take the back. 潘提斯和摩根 你们去后面
[35:04] Make noise. Let him know he’s caught. 弄出声响来 让他知道自己被包围了
[35:06] It may be the only chance she’s got. 这可能是她唯一的机会
[35:08] I watched him try so hard to be a good father. 我也看到他尽全力想做个好父亲
[35:12] But in the end, 但到头来
[35:14] He just couldn’t stop the other thing. 他还是没法控制自己
[35:19] FBI! FBI! 联邦调查局
[35:21] Daddy, please, let’s just leave. 爸爸 求你了 我们走吧
[35:24] Go downstairs, Heather. 下楼去 海瑟
[35:25] Please, daddy. 求你了 爸爸
[35:28] FBI! 联调局
[35:30] FBI! 联调局
[35:33] My father once told me… 我父亲曾经告诉我
[35:35] The best day of his life 他一生中最美好的一天
[35:38] Was the day he got arrested, 就是他被捕的那一天
[35:39] Because he could finally stop. 因为他终于可以收手了
[35:43] Do you hate him? 你恨他吗
[35:51] Drop the knife. 把刀放下
[35:52] Daddy! 爸爸
[35:54] Drop the knife! 把刀放下
[35:55] Daddy! 爸爸
[35:56] I’m sorry, baby. 我很抱歉 宝贝儿
[35:57] I’m so sorry. 我真的很抱歉
[38:14] You were not supposed to go off on your own. 你不该单独行动
[38:17] I know. 我知道
[38:19] You could have been killed. 你可能会死
[38:21] I know that, too. 我也知道
[38:23] Why, Ashley? 为什么 艾什莉
[38:24] You’re smarter than that. 你怎么这么不明智
[38:28] I never got to apologize to any of the victims. 我从没有机会向被害家属道歉
[38:32] The families of the women my father killed. 那些被我父亲伤害的家庭
[38:37] I thought if I could just apologize to one family 我想如果我能有个机会
[38:40] That had been hurt that way… 向这样的家庭道个歉
[38:44] I’m sorry, that’s not good enough. 很抱歉 这样不行
[38:49] By making that choice, you put everyone at risk. 你擅自行动 让大家都处于危险之中
[38:52] When you’re in the field, 当你出外勤时
[38:53] we are responsible to and for each other. 必须对所有人负责
[38:56] We are a team. 我们是个团队
[38:59] I won’t do it again. 我不会再这样了
[39:02] No, you won’t. 你最好记住
[39:11] What else is on your mind? 你还在想什么
[39:15] A dog. 一条狗
[39:22] When I was 7 years old, 我7岁那年
[39:23] I found a puppy on my way home from school. 我放学回家路上找到条小狗
[39:28] I ran all the way home with this little ball of fur. 我抱着那毛茸茸的小家伙飞快地跑回家
[39:31] I was so excited. 我当时兴奋不已
[39:34] And when I got to the house, 我到家后
[39:36] My dad was the only one home. 只有我爸爸在家
[39:39] And I gave him the puppy to hold while I got him some milk. 我让他抱着小狗 而我去弄些牛奶
[39:44] We didn’t have dog food, but I thought, well, 我们没有狗粮 但我想…
[39:47] A puppy’s like a baby, so milk, right? 小狗就像小婴儿 牛奶应该也可以吧
[39:51] And when I got back… 我拿了牛奶后
[39:54] My dad was in the bathroom… 就看到我爸爸在洗手间
[39:57] And he turned and told me to put the milk away. 而他转过身 让我把牛奶放回去吧
[40:03] I didn’t understand. 我不明白
[40:06] And he told me we didn’t need the hassle of another mouth to feed 他说别再自找麻烦给家里添个负担
[40:08] And I was never to do that again. 让我别再做这种事
[40:13] He tilted his head. 他还扬了扬头
[40:16] I started crying and I could swear he looked like he was having fun. 我就开始哭 我发誓他觉得这很好玩
[40:21] He’s a psychopath. 他是个疯子变态
[40:23] Cruelty to animals is part of that. 他当然会残杀动物
[40:26] I know. 我知道
[40:30] But what I don’t understand… 但我不明白的是
[40:34] Mr. Jacobs asked me a question about my father, and… 雅各布斯先生问我关于我父亲的事
[40:39] I don’t hate him. 我不恨他
[40:41] I don’t. 我真的不恨他
[40:44] I try, but I just don’t. 我很想恨他 但我做不到
[40:48] No matter what else he is, 不管他是什么人
[40:51] He’s your father. 他毕竟是你父亲
[40:54] Now, you’re not responsible 他的所作所为
[40:56] for the things he did. 和你没有关系
[40:59] But you can’t change the fact that to you… 但他依旧是你父亲
[41:05] He’s still your dad. 这点你无法改变
[41:11] I just feel like he’s winning if I don’t hate him. 我只是感觉 我恨不了他 他就赢了
[41:16] No, kiddo… 不 孩子
[41:18] There’s no winning. 这无关输赢
[41:21] There’s just… 这只是…
[41:23] Living. 生活
[41:25] Moving forward. 向前看
[41:29] And if you keep doing that… 如果你这么保持下去
[41:33] You’ll be all right. 你就会没事的
[41:38] Is that true? 是真的吗
[41:42] It is for me. 对我来说是这样
[41:49] Thank you. 谢谢你
[42:05] “Children begin by loving their parents. 孩子最初爱他们父母
[42:08] “As they grow older, they judge them. 等大一些 他们评判父母
[42:11] Sometimes they forgive them.” 再有些时候 他们原谅父母
[42:13] Writer Oscar Wilde. 奥斯卡·王尔德[作家]
犯罪心理

Post navigation

Previous Post: 犯罪心理(Criminal Minds)第6季第9集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 犯罪心理(Criminal Minds)第6季第11集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme