Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

犯罪心理(Criminal Minds)第6季第9集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 犯罪心理(Criminal Minds)第6季第9集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:08] Maybe we should go back. 我们往回走吧
[00:09] That spot I told you about is just a little further. 我跟你说的那地方 就在前面不远
[00:12] You said that an hour ago. 你一小时前就这么说
[00:22] Ok so here’s where we are now. 好吧 我们现在这里
[00:24] I think we passed that. 我觉得我们走过了
[00:26] Well this is where we stopped for Sammy. 这是我们停下来等小萨的地方
[00:29] Wait where is Sammy? 等等 小萨呢
[00:31] Sammy. 小萨
[00:34] Sammy quit fooling around. 小萨 别闲晃了
[00:36] Sammy where are you?! 小萨 你人呢
[00:40] – That’s not funny! – Don’t ever do that! -这不好玩 -再也不许这样
[00:42] All right. Sorry. 好吧 对不起
[00:45] Did you hear that? 你听到了吗
[00:46] It’s not me. 这下不是我
[01:09] No no no. 别照着
[01:19] Stay here. 呆这别动
[01:30] What is it dad? 是什么 老爸
[01:45] 10-year-old Daniel Lanham 十岁的丹尼尔·林奈
[01:47] Was reported missing while on a camping trip 去年十一月跟他父亲去野营时
[01:49] With his father last November. 被报失踪
[01:51] His remains were just discovered by hikers in Pennsylvania. 他的残骸刚被宾州的几名背包客发现
[01:53] That’s really close to the Appalachian Trail. 那离阿巴拉契亚山道很近
[01:55] The rangers are the ones calling us in. 公园巡管员求助我们协助调查
[01:57] The trail covers 14 states and is nearly 2 200 miles long. 那山道纵贯14个州 绵延两千多英里
[02:01] It’s a miracle he was ever found. 能发现他 简直是奇迹
[02:02] I don’t think he was supposed to be. 我想他并非有意为之
[02:04] The unsub could have left him for the elements 不明嫌犯本可以直接弃尸荒野
[02:06] But he wrapped him in plastic. 但他把尸体装在塑料袋里
[02:08] – Remorse? – Think he bonded with the kid? -是懊悔吗 -或是跟孩子有什么关系
[02:11] If he’s an opportunistic offender probably not. 如果是投机性罪犯 很可能没关系
[02:13] What are the chances that Daniel was his only victim? 丹尼尔是唯一被害人的可能性有多高
[02:15] Not good. 不容乐观
[02:16] Garcia will you let the rangers know 加西亚 请通知当地巡管站
[02:18] – that we’ll be there within the hour? – Yes sir. -我们一小时内到 -遵命
[02:26] We’re gonna need some more wood the drier the better. 还要更多木柴 越干越好
[02:29] – How much? – Whatever you can carry. -还要多少 -你能拿多少要多少
[02:33] I can help. 我能帮忙
[02:34] Great. You can get the twigs. 很好 你能捡些小枝丫
[02:36] I can carry logs. 我能扛大木头
[02:37] Yeah? You and what army? 是吗 凭什么
[02:39] I don’t need one. 我自己就行
[02:44] Keep an eye on her. 看着点她
[02:49] – Hey wait up Ana. – I’ve got that stick. -等等 安娜 -我捡到了一根
[02:52] Hey come come. 快来 快来
[02:56] Hey hold on wait for me. 慢点 等等我
[02:59] Here’s one. 这有一根
[03:26] Ana! Ana let’s go! 安娜 走吧
[03:29] Ok. 好吧
[04:19] Ralph Ellison said “I am invisible 拉尔夫·艾里森说过 我是看不见的人
[04:22] understand simply because people refuse to see me.” 仅仅是因为人们不愿看到我
[04:25] Guys I started a geographic profile 各位 我做个地理侧写
[04:28] on the assumption that the Appalachian Trail 假定阿巴拉契亚山道
[04:29] is this unsub’s hunting ground. 就是不明嫌犯的作案区域
[04:31] We got lucky with Daniel. 发现丹尼尔纯属巧合
[04:32] I doubt we’ll find any more bodies. 我怀疑还有更多被害人
[04:34] Parents think their kids are lost 父母认为孩子只是失踪
[04:36] But what’s worse he has them. 但更糟的是 落到凶手手中
[04:38] Hiding out in the middle of nowhere. 躲在某个偏僻地方 无从寻找
[04:39] The Pennsylvania police considered Daniel’s father a suspect. 宾州警方认为丹尼尔的父亲就是嫌犯
[04:42] They interviewed him several times. 他们审问过他几次
[04:43] Without a body they can’t charge him. 死不见尸 没法指控他
[04:46] Well he appeared to be obsessed with finding his son. 他好像一心要找回自己的儿子
[04:48] He even went back into the woods dozens of times 甚至进入那片树林数十次
[04:50] Following Daniel’s disappearance. 在丹尼尔失踪地反复搜寻
[04:52] He claimed he was searching for him. 声称是要找到自己的儿子
[04:53] All right we’ll start with Daniel’s life. 好吧 就先从丹尼尔开始查
[04:55] He’s been exposed to a large suspect pool. 他身边有一大堆嫌疑人
[04:57] Community school family friends– 社区 学校 亲友
[04:59] We can’t rule anybody out. 谁都不能排除
[05:03] – Agent Hotchner? – Ranger Turner. -霍奇纳探员 -特纳巡管员
[05:06] This is Agent Rossi Dr. Reid. 这两位是罗西探员和里德博士
[05:08] Um got out some of the maps 这里是其中一些地图
[05:09] that we use for search and rescue. 我们用来搜救用
[05:11] Just let me know what else you might need. 还需要什么的话 尽管通知我
[05:13] Do you have the M.E. Report on Daniel? 有丹尼尔的法医报告吗
[05:14] Yeah. It got here just before you did. 有 你们来之前刚收到
[05:17] Is Mr. Lanham here? 林奈先生在这吗
[05:18] He’s in my office. 他在我办公室
[05:20] We’ve had him in a half a dozen times. 他是这里的”常客”了
[05:22] Look what happened in march. 看看三月发生了什么
[05:34] Mr. Lanham I’m agent Hotchner with the FBI. 林奈先生 我是联调局的霍奇探员
[05:37] Hello. 你好
[05:38] I need to ask you some questions. 我要问你几个问题
[05:42] Mr. Lanham you went back to the same spot 林奈先生 从十一月到三月中旬
[05:44] Where Daniel went missing 每个周末你都会回到
[05:46] Every weekend from november until mid-march. 丹尼尔失踪的地点
[05:48] That’s right. 没错
[05:50] And then you stopped going. 但三月中旬之后你就不再去了
[05:52] Why? What changed? 为什么 发生了什么
[05:56] Mr. Lanham Daniel died sometime in mid-march. 林奈先生 丹尼尔死于三月中旬
[06:00] You need to explain why you stopped looking for him 你得解释一下为什么丹尼尔一死
[06:03] At the same time that he died. 你就停止了去找他
[06:05] I don’t know. I just… 我不知道 我只是
[06:10] I just had this feeling that he was gone. 我只是有种感觉 他已经去了
[06:18] You and Daniel went camping regularly in the woods? 你和丹尼尔定期去林地露营吗
[06:22] Yeah. 是的
[06:23] His mother had full custody 他的妈妈有完全监护权
[06:25] And we only had the weekends. 我和他只能周末见面
[06:28] I wanted to make them special 我想把周末变成特别的日子
[06:31] Something he’d always remember. 成为他难忘的回忆
[06:34] Daniel may have been his only human contact for months. 丹尼尔可能是他几个月里唯一接触过的人
[06:38] You think he’s done this before? 你们觉得他不是初犯
[06:40] It’s difficult to say. 很难说
[06:41] Most child offenders dispose of their victims immediately. 大多侵犯儿童者会立即弃尸
[06:44] They become overwhelmed with reality 他们被现实击溃 不知所措
[06:47] And sometimes shame until the urge builds up again. 或是感到羞耻 直到下一次犯罪冲动
[06:50] This guy’s moved past that though. 然而这次的犯人
[06:51] He feels no remorse about his compulsions. 他对自己的行为完全没有悔意和自责
[06:53] He’s most likely had other victims. 所以很可能还有其他被害儿童
[06:55] If he’s a preferential offender they’d be about 如果他有特殊嗜好 那其他被害人的年纪
[06:58] The same age as daniel. 应该和丹尼尔差不多
[07:01] Garcia look for prepubescent boys 加西亚 查找去年在阿帕拉契山道失踪
[07:03] Who went missing from the appalachian trail in the last year. 年纪还不到青春期的男孩
[07:06] Better make that 5 years. 最好把范围扩大到五年
[07:07] This guy’s had a lot of practice. 这家伙经验丰富
[07:11] It wouldn’t have taken long for the elements to destroy the body. 在这种环境里尸体很容易被破坏
[07:15] He wanted Daniel preserved. 他希望丹尼尔完好无损
[07:18] Maybe it isn’t a disposal site maybe it’s a grave. 或许这不是弃尸点 而是墓地
[07:20] Then he’d have to leave a marker. 那他就需要留下标记
[07:23] And he wouldn’t want other hikers to notice it. 还不希望被其他背包客发现
[07:25] Well he doesn’t consider himself a visitor in the woods. 在这里 他觉得自己不是个游客
[07:28] He feels at home here like he owns it. 他觉得他拥有这里 就像是他的家
[07:30] And he’d want to show his dominance. 他会想要展现他的统治地位
[07:32] You know animals make their mark 你知道 动物会在
[07:34] As high up in a tree as they can possibly reach. 树尽可能高的地方留下自己的标志
[07:43] He probably used an ax. 可能用的是斧子
[07:50] Prentiss. 潘提斯
[08:01] He’s got another body buried around here somewhere. 肯定有另一具尸体被他埋在附近
[08:11] So the night he disappeared… 在他失踪那晚
[08:14] You set up camp 你们搭起帐篷
[08:16] Then fell asleep? 然后睡下了
[08:20] Yeah. 是的
[08:21] And then a man came in your tent? 然后有个人进了你们的帐篷
[08:23] No. No one came in the tent. 没有 没人进来
[08:26] Daniel he–he got up and he went out. 丹尼尔 他起来出去了
[08:31] You ok? 怎么了
[08:32] Yeah. Just bathroom. Be right back. 没事 我去上厕所 马上回来
[08:39] I should have followed him. 我应该跟他一起去
[08:41] But I didn’t. 可我没有
[08:43] I fell back asleep. 我又继续睡了
[08:50] You and the cops and everybody 你和警察 每一个人
[08:52] You think that I did it. 你们都觉得我是凶手
[08:56] It doesn’t matter. 无所谓
[08:58] Not to me. 我不在乎
[09:02] The only thing that I care about 我唯一关心的是
[09:05] Is what my little boy was thinking… 当时 我的儿子会想些什么
[09:09] That I wasn’t there to protect him. 作为他的父亲 我没有去保护他
[09:13] I was his hero and I failed. 我是他的英雄可我没能保护他
[09:19] How do I live with that? 这样的我要怎么活下去
[09:31] You think he’s telling the truth? 你相信他说的是真话吗
[09:33] Yeah I do. 是的 我相信
[09:35] We found another body 在弃尸点
[09:36] At the disposal site wrapped in plastic 找到另一具尸体 被裹在塑料布里
[09:38] Roughly Daniel’s age. 和丹尼尔差不多大
[09:40] His clothing matches a missing persons report. 衣服在失踪人口档案里找到匹配资料
[09:43] Boy’s name is Tyler Stolts 男孩的名字是泰勒·斯托尔特
[09:44] And he was abducted 23 months ago. 23个月前被绑架
[09:46] When did Lanham move to the area? 林奈是什么时候搬去的那里
[09:48] Summer of ’09. 09年夏天
[09:49] Then we can clear him as a suspect. 那我们就能排除他的嫌疑
[09:51] Tyler went missing in October of 2008 泰勒是2008年10月失踪
[09:53] Daniel the following November. 丹尼尔是在次年9月被绑架
[09:54] So he takes a kid off the trail in the fall 所以他是在秋天绑架一个孩子
[09:57] and keeps him all winter. 之后关他一整个冬天
[09:58] It’s like he’s hibernating with him. 就像他和他一起冬眠了一样
[10:14] What? 什么
[10:15] I need to go pee. 我要尿尿
[10:17] Go get mom. 去叫妈妈和你一起去
[10:18] Please I really have to go. 拜托了 我真的很急
[10:21] Fine. Make it quick. 好 你动作快一点
[10:37] Go behind there. 去那后面
[10:39] Ok. 好
[10:46] I can’t do it here. 在这我没办法
[10:47] All right. Come on. 好吧 跟我来
[10:56] I don’t want you listening. 我不想让你听见
[10:58] Then go back there. 那就去那里
[11:00] Ok. 好
[11:12] Ana hurry up it’s freezing. 安娜 动作快点 外面冻死了
[11:22] Ana. 安娜
[11:29] He said he’d kill mom and dad. 他说他会杀了爸爸和妈妈
[11:32] Who? 谁
[11:33] Me. 我
[11:41] What’d you find Reid? 有什么发现 里德
[11:42] I went back 10 years matching reports of missing children 我追查了过去十年的失踪儿童记录
[11:45] with Daniel and Tyler’s victimology 符合丹尼尔和泰勒这样特征的儿童
[11:46] and in my estimation this unsub may have taken 12 victims. 据我估计 最少也有12名
[11:49] How can you attribute all of those to the same offender? 你怎么知道是一人所为
[11:52] The dates and locations of the abductions 绑架的日期与地点
[11:54] create an unmistakable pattern. 构成了一种精确的模式
[11:55] Then if he’s been abducting children for 10 years 如果他十年来一直绑架孩子
[11:58] why weren’t we called in before now? 为什么之前一直没人求助我们
[11:59] The thing is he walks the entire trail end to end 问题在于 他的足迹遍布整个山道
[12:02] and each way takes approximately 6 months. 而在每一处他大约停留6个月
[12:04] His sixth victim was taken 他的第六名被害人是在06年
[12:06] from Dawsonville Georgia in 2006 在佐治亚州的道森维尔被绑架
[12:08] Then he walked all the way to Manchester Vermont 接着他一路去向曼彻斯特和佛蒙特
[12:10] and he took a seventh victim in 2007. 之后在07年他绑架了第7名儿童
[12:12] He wasn’t down south again until 2009. 在09年之前 他都没再向南进发
[12:15] When James Clutter’s parents 当詹姆斯·克鲁特的父母
[12:15] woke up from a night of camping he was gone. 半夜在帐篷里惊醒 他已经不在了
[12:17] They just assumed he wandered off. 他们猜想他可能只是迷路了
[12:18] We didn’t get called in 没人求助我们
[12:19] because nobody knew he existed. 因为没人知道他的存在
[12:21] The crimes are years apart and across state lines. 绑架发生在不同的州 相隔数年
[12:24] The interesting thing is 有趣的是
[12:24] 10 years ago he was a more aggressive hunter 10年前他更具侵略性
[12:26] Likely on the move hunting and killing all 365 days a year 一年365天都在进行捕猎之旅
[12:29] but 2 years ago he stopped traveling so far. 但2年之前 他不再去那么远的地方
[12:31] He’s slowing down. 他的步调放慢了
[12:32] I think something’s affected his mobility. 可能是什么影响了他的行动能力
[12:34] Old age or an injury from years of living on the trail. 年老或是多年的野外生活而受伤
[12:36] But the odd thing is for the past 2 winters 但奇怪的是 过去的2个冬天
[12:39] he’s returned to this 30-mile radius. 他的活动范围又回到了半径30英里的区域
[12:41] He takes a victim with him in the fall 他在秋天绑架儿童
[12:43] to stay with him until spring somewhere within that area. 并和对方在那片区域待一整个冬天
[12:46] These are harsh winters. 那可是冰天雪地
[12:47] He needs to find shelter. 他得找个蔽身之所
[12:49] And it would have to be heavy camouflaged. 还得伪装得很好
[12:50] Even the most experienced hikers haven’t seen it. 就算最有经验的背包客也不会发现
[13:17] Our parents will be looking for us. 我们的爸爸妈妈会来找我们
[13:20] They’ll know we’re gone. 他们会知道我们不见了
[13:21] We want our mom and dad! 我们想要爸爸和妈妈
[13:27] If you let us go we won’t tell. 如果你让我们走 我们不会说出去
[13:29] Promise. We won’t. 我们保证 绝对不会
[13:32] Right Ana? 对吧 安娜
[13:33] Yeah. 对
[13:38] You can’t just leave us here in the dark. 你不能就这么把我们丢在这里
[13:40] Robert! 罗伯特
[13:46] We’ll be OK. 我们不会有事
[13:58] What do we have? 现在什么情况
[13:59] Unsub took two kids this time 不明嫌犯这次绑架了两个孩子
[14:01] 10-year-old Robert Brooks and his 8-year-old sister Ana. 10岁的罗伯特·博克斯和他8岁的妹妹
[14:04] Girls aren’t his preference. 小姑娘并不符合他的口味
[14:06] Not a lot of families camping out in November. 9月出来露营的家庭并不多
[14:08] He took what he could get. 他只能有什么选什么
[14:09] And Robert wasn’t alone. 罗伯特也没有落单
[14:10] He couldn’t risk leaving a witness. 他不能冒险留下目击者
[14:11] The question is how long will he keep her alive? 问题是 他会留她活多久
[14:25] Robert I’m scared. 罗伯特 我很害怕
[14:27] What does he want? 他想干吗
[14:29] I don’t know. 不知道
[14:32] What is he gonna do to us? 他会对我们做什么
[14:34] I don’t know. 不知道
[14:36] – Do you think he’s gonna… – Stop please. -你说他会不会… -别说了 拜托
[14:45] Mom and Dad know we’re gone by now. 爸爸妈妈已经知道我们不见了
[14:47] So they’re gonna send everybody to find us. 他们会尽全力来找我们
[14:50] But what if no one ever finds us? 万一没人找到我们怎么办
[14:52] Don’t say that. 别那么说
[14:54] We’re gonna be OK. 我们会没事的
[14:55] Come on. 别哭
[15:00] It’s gonna be fine. 我们会没事的
[15:10] Here. 给
[15:11] He kind of looks like Mr. Binky. 他长得像不像宾奇先生
[15:19] Robert… 罗伯特
[15:21] Whose toys are these? 这都是谁的玩具
[15:36] The kids wanted their own tent. 孩子们想自己住一个帐篷
[15:38] They’re too big to fit with us. 他们长大了 没法儿和我们一起
[15:40] We could hear them giggling. 我们能听到他们咯咯笑
[15:42] I fell asleep to it. 我伴着笑声入睡
[15:44] Would it be possible for us to get a piece of each of 能不能给我们这两个孩子的
[15:46] the children’s clothing to help in the search? 一点衣物帮助搜寻
[15:48] – Sure. – Thank you. -当然 -谢谢
[16:00] I want to go with them. 我想和他们一起去
[16:05] Mr. Brooks I need you to stay in the camp 博克斯先生 我希望你留在营地
[16:08] in case Robert and Ana come back. 以防罗伯特和安娜回来找不到你们
[16:09] Excuse me. 失陪了
[16:10] Thank you. 谢谢
[16:12] Mr. Lanham can I help you? 林奈先生 有什么能帮你吗
[16:14] I heard the news. I know this area as well as anyone. 我看到新闻 我也对此地了如指掌
[16:17] Sir I can’t have you on the trail. 先生 我很抱歉你不能一同搜寻
[16:20] I’m not out here for vengeance. 我不是来复仇的
[16:22] What those kids are going through 那些孩子的遭遇
[16:23] it’s the same thing Daniel went through. 就和丹尼尔一模一样
[16:24] I understand. 我明白
[16:25] I need to be here. 我得待在这儿
[16:28] Maybe you can help out in some other way 你可以选择其它方式帮忙
[16:29] but you can’t be here. 但你不能留在这
[16:31] – Sir I’m sorry. – Hotch. -先生 我很抱歉 -霍奇
[16:32] Excuse me. Go ahead Reid. 失陪了 里德 什么事
[16:36] OK worst-case scenario– the children were taken at 9 P.M. 最坏的可能是两个孩子晚上九点失踪
[16:39] That gives him roughly a 12-hour ahead start at 3 miles per hour. 嫌犯以时速3英里先于我们约12小时出发
[16:43] He’s got two children. 他绑走了两个孩子
[16:45] At 2 miles per hour that’s roughly a 24-mile radius 那算时速2英里 则搜索半径约为24英里
[16:48] The same ground we profiled last night. 和昨晚我们的侧写地域一致
[16:50] But Hotch if he’s an experienced tracker 但是 霍奇 如果他足够有经验
[16:52] he’ll probably realize he’s being hunted by now 他应该意识了到有人在追踪他
[16:54] and discard all nonessentials. 那他会抛弃掉一切无用的”东西”
[16:56] Like Ana. 比如安娜
[16:58] She’s not his type. 她不是他要的类型
[17:00] Until we have reason to believe otherwise 除非有证据证明这一点
[17:02] we have to assume she’s alive. 我们都要假设她还活着
[17:03] We’ll deliver the profile and get search and rescue teams going. 我们马上发布侧写 让搜索救援队出发
[17:55] No! What are you doing? 别喝 你在干吗
[17:57] He could have poisoned that. 他很可能下毒
[17:58] But I’m thirsty. 但我很渴
[18:43] Come here. I want to show you something. 跟我来 我给你看点东西
[18:46] I don’t want to leave my sister. 我不想离开我妹妹
[18:59] You want a flashlight? 想要手电筒吗
[19:02] He’ll bring you one. 他去给你拿一个
[19:18] Robert please don’t leave me. 罗伯特 别离开我
[19:35] Robert… 罗伯特…
[19:36] Robert! 罗伯特
[19:43] This unsub hunts for abducts 不明嫌犯在树林中
[19:44] and keeps his victims in the woods. 寻找目标 并劫持和关押儿童
[19:46] We believe he left civilization 我们认为他远离现代文明
[19:48] and forged a home for himself right here in the wilderness. 孤身一人 以此荒原为家
[19:51] Which means he’s lost any societal or moral restraints. 这意味着他已不受社会道德的约束
[19:54] He’s devoted his life to taking children 他一生都在绑架儿童
[19:56] and he’s found the perfect place to hide them. 并有绝佳场所藏匿他们
[19:58] He’s found or made a shelter which is difficult to find. 他利用天然隐蔽的藏身之所 或是动手搭建
[20:01] It allows him to withstand harsh weather 这地方可以躲避恶劣天气
[20:04] and is secure enough to keep his victims from escaping. 并能有效防止被害人逃脱
[20:06] So it must be sizable underground or on a mountainside. 所以此处应大小适宜 位于地下或山腹
[20:09] Sometimes the voices of trapped children gets drowned out 有时被绑儿童的呼救声
[20:12] by search parties calling for them. 被搜索队的叫声所淹没
[20:14] Which is why we’re asking you to call out Robert and Ana’s names 所以要求你们呼唤罗伯特和安娜时
[20:17] but leave pauses in between to listen for their responses. 也要停下来听听是否有回音
[20:20] Ok let’s go. 好了 出发
[20:30] Ana! 安娜
[20:32] Robert? 罗伯特
[20:37] Let’s see iron deposits in Mckee’s pond 马基池塘里有铁矿床
[20:42] so the water’s undrinkable. 所以水不能饮用
[20:43] So that would leave… 那就还剩下…
[20:45] I always thought I had searched every inch of those woods. 这片树林的每一寸土地我都找过
[20:50] Do you ever think he ever heard me calling his name? 我边找边喊他的名字 你觉得他听见过吗
[20:53] Even if he didn’t I’m sure he knew you were looking for him. 就算没听见 他也肯定知道你在找他
[20:59] I was. 的确
[21:03] I knew he was out there somewhere. 我知道他就藏在某个角落
[21:05] Mr. Lanham do you mind if I ask you a few questions? 林奈先生 我能问几个问题吗
[21:09] You know this area better than anyone 你比任何人都熟悉这片地方
[21:10] and I think that you can help us find these children. 我想你能帮忙找到那些孩子
[21:54] Robert what happened? 罗伯特 怎么了
[21:59] What happened? Tell me. 你怎么了 说啊
[22:03] Next time he comes to get me… 他下次带我出去时…
[22:07] Run. 你就跑
[22:11] And don’t stop. 不要停
[22:13] No I don’t want to go by myself. 不 我不想一个人走
[22:18] Promise. 答应我
[22:22] Ok promise. 好 我答应
[22:31] Ana! 安娜
[22:32] Robert! 罗伯特
[22:38] Ana?! 安娜
[22:40] Ana! 安娜
[22:43] Robert! 罗伯特
[22:45] Hey when do the temperatures drop below freezing? 什么时候气温会降到零度以下
[22:48] By thanksgiving at the latest. 最迟不超过感恩节
[22:49] They’d have to go where the food supply is. 他们得去有食物补给的地方
[22:52] And that saves us another 5 miles. 范围又缩小了五英里
[22:55] What about shelter? Where did you stay when you were out there? 会是什么样的隐蔽所 你之前住在哪儿
[22:57] I was holed up in a cave mostly. 我一般会选择洞穴
[22:59] Caves have a natural temperature. 洞穴比较保温
[23:01] They provide their own heating source. 他们可以在里面取暖
[23:12] I need to go to the bathroom. 我要去上厕所
[23:14] Me too. 我也是
[23:20] You wait. 你等一会
[23:22] I want to go to the bathroom. 我要去上厕所
[23:23] Get back. 退后
[23:31] Down there. 去那边
[23:32] Stay! Get back! 别动 进去
[23:35] I said go! Down there. 我说了 去那边
[23:39] Get back! 进去
[23:40] Get up! 起来
[23:43] Get up! 起来
[23:44] Get back! I said stay there! 进去 我让你别动
[23:49] Run Ana run! 跑 安娜 快跑
[23:50] Run! Run! 跑啊
[24:02] Get away from her! 放开她
[24:04] Stay away from her! 你放开她
[24:05] Get off her! Aah! 放开啊
[24:13] Get up! 起来
[24:14] Get up! 起来
[24:54] Ana? 安娜
[24:55] It’s ok. It’s ok. Come here. 好了 没事了 过来
[24:57] My name’s Emily. 我是艾米莉
[24:59] You’re safe now. 你安全了
[25:02] We’ve been looking for you for a long time. 我们找了你很久
[25:04] Hey Ana. Where’s your brother? 安娜 你哥哥呢
[25:07] I thought he’d run after me 我以为他跟着我
[25:08] but I looked back and he wasn’t there. 可我回头看时 没看到他
[25:10] Ana do you know which direction you came from? 安娜 你还记得从哪跑过来的吗
[25:13] I don’t know. I just started running. 不记得了 我就一个劲儿地跑
[25:16] Robert told me to run and not stop running no matter what. 罗伯特让我不停地跑 千万不能停
[25:19] It’s ok. You did the right thing. 没关系 你做的很对
[25:21] Listen this nice ranger 听着 这位巡管员叔叔
[25:22] she’s going to take you home to your mom and dad now ok? 会把你送回爸妈那里 好吗
[25:33] Get up. Get up. 起来 快起来
[25:36] Get up! 起来
[25:37] I can’t. I can’t go any further. 我走不动了
[25:39] This is all your fault. 都是你的错
[25:40] I told you I wouldn’t hurt you. 我说了不会伤害你
[25:43] Robert! 罗伯特
[25:45] Robert! 罗伯特
[25:52] Robert! 罗伯特
[25:58] No matter how bad things get 你以为事情已经糟糕透顶了
[26:01] they can get worse. 其实还早得很呢
[26:11] I shouldn’t have left Robert 我不该丢下罗伯特
[26:13] but he told me to run. 但他叫我跑
[26:15] He made me promise. 还让我保证
[26:16] It’s ok baby. 没事了 宝贝
[26:17] But he still has him. 但是他还在他手里
[26:19] Sweetie you did the right thing. 心肝 你做对了
[26:22] Ana the man who took you and Robert 安娜 那个抓走你和罗伯特的男人
[26:25] What do you remember about him? 你能想起点什么来
[26:29] He smelled. 他很臭
[26:31] He was dirty. 又脏
[26:34] Anything else? 还有没有别的
[26:36] He was scary. 他好可怕
[26:40] And he walked funny. 还有他走起路来很好笑
[26:46] Like with a limp? 像个瘸子
[26:48] Yeah. 嗯
[26:50] Good. 好
[26:51] That helps us. 帮大忙了
[26:53] She must have come through here. 她肯定是从这片过来的
[26:55] He’s gotta have a shelter nearby. 他在附近肯定有个窝
[27:06] All right back the dogs up. 好了 把狗拉远点
[27:09] I’ve never seen this cave before. 我以前从没见过这个洞穴
[27:11] It could be a den or it could go deep. 可能是个动物巢穴 没准比那还深
[27:13] This has gotta be it. 肯定就是这了
[27:15] All right let’s go. 好 我们走
[27:56] It looks like he was in a hurry. 看来这人走得匆忙
[27:58] He left some cash a week’s worth of rations 他落下一些现金 一个星期的口粮
[27:59] and some clothes back there. 还有些衣物
[28:00] Look at this. 看这个
[28:02] Pills and flowers. 药片和花
[28:04] I don’t see this guy as a botanist. 这哥们看起来不像是植物学家
[28:06] Do you think he smokes those? 你说他会不会点燃来抽
[28:08] This mine’s been sealed for years. 这个矿应该封了很多年了
[28:09] The shaft goes about another 100 feet and collapses in. 矿井再往里100尺左右就是塌方点
[28:12] I also found a box of ammo 我还找到一盒弹药
[28:14] But no gun. 但是没枪
[28:15] Reid I’m sending you a picture of a flower this guy collects. 里德 我给你发一张这人用的花的照片
[28:19] It’s loading right now. 正在上传
[28:21] This guy’s in survival mode. 这哥们已进入生存模式了
[28:22] If he’s on the run what does that mean for Robert? 如果他已经跑路 那对罗伯特又意味着什么
[28:25] It’s devil’s claw. It’s a homeopathic pain treatment 那是魔爪 一种治疗疼痛的顺势疗法
[28:27] Most commonly used for swollen joints. 通常适用于关节肿胀
[28:29] The little girl told Hotch that the unsub walked with a limp. 那小姑娘告诉霍奇嫌犯瘸了一腿
[28:32] He could be using devil’s claw as a pain treatment. 他可能是在用魔爪作为止疼剂
[28:34] The unsub needs drugs? 不明嫌犯需要药物吗
[28:36] It would explain why he’s covering less and less ground each year. 所以他每年的活动范围越来越少
[28:38] You know the thing is though 要知道 关键是
[28:39] that flower wouldn’t keep him mobile for 8 months. 那种花会导致他八个月不能正常走路
[28:42] If he’s suffering from a degenerative disease 如果他正受退行性疾病困扰
[28:43] He’d have a hard time getting around without painkillers. 那他没有止痛剂根本寸步难行
[28:45] All right come on let’s get out of here. 好吧 我们出去再说
[29:02] I’m gonna tie you. 我会把你绑好
[29:05] You make a sound 敢叫唤一声
[29:07] You run for it you die. 或是敢跑 你就得死
[29:11] Got it? 明白没
[29:11] Let’s go. 我们走
[29:13] Come on. 快点
[29:18] All the trailheads in the area have been closed. 所有步道起讫点都已被关闭
[29:20] Rangers are processing everyone coming off. 正在排查所有进出的人物
[29:22] He knows every inch of this place. 他对这地方了如指掌
[29:23] He’ll get out on a route we didn’t even know existed. 他能找个谁都不知道的线路从我们眼皮底下溜走
[29:26] Guys his first abduction off the trail was Jonestown Pennsylvania. 伙计们 他第一次作案是在宾州的琼斯镇
[29:28] What if he grew up around here? 万一他就是土生土长的呢
[29:30] He could have a friend or relative in the area. 他或许在附近有朋友或亲戚什么的
[29:32] The closest city is Harrisburg. 最近的城市是哈里斯堡
[29:33] He needs supplies medication and a place to hide. 他需要补给 医药 还有庇护所
[29:36] Yeah I don’t want to hear your sob story. Just pay me by monday. 我不想听你的扯淡故事 星期一就是得给我房租
[29:48] What–who is it? 什 谁啊
[29:50] Let me in. 放我进去
[29:57] Shane I told you if I ever saw you again– 肖恩 我跟你说过别再来了…
[29:59] Brandon open this damn door before somebody sees me. 布兰登 趁着还没人看到我快开这破门
[30:07] You stole my whole supply you son of a bitch. 你偷走了我整个存货 你个畜生胚子
[30:10] You know how long it took to buy back the number of pills you ripped off? 知不知道追回那些被你弄走的药我花了多久
[30:13] What I got’s so good we can talk another deal. 我这回带了好东西过来 我们能谈笔交易
[30:16] Ain’t nothin’ that good. 什么东西那么好
[30:33] What’s your name? 你叫什么名字
[30:42] Garcia cross-reference your list with men convicted 加西亚 交叉对比你现有名单和对
[30:45] Of sex crimes against boys age 8 to 12 八到十二岁男童有性侵记录的男性罪犯
[30:48] In the early 1990s. Start with Pennsylvania. 查90年代早期的 从宾州开始查
[30:50] He’d have stopped showing up to parole meetings in 2001 此人没有参加2001年的保释面询
[30:53] And he’s been off the grid ever since. 并且从那以后就销声匿迹
[30:55] Well I’ve got about 2 dozen of those so– 我手上刚好有两打符合描述的人
[30:59] Wait. 慢着
[31:02] Oh this is super weird. 真是奇了怪了
[31:07] 11 of these men paroled in the early nineties 九十年代初假释的这些人里
[31:09] have the exact same last known address. 有十一个人的登记地址都一样
[31:11] A cluster of pervs? 变态集聚地吗
[31:14] That rules out areas that are near schools and parks. 那就排除了学校和公园附近的区域
[31:16] Housing options are limited to say the least. 至少说明他们能待的地方有限
[31:18] Guess that makes sense. 也许这样也有道理
[31:19] The cluster would be the one place they feel safe. 那个聚集地肯定让他们有安全感
[31:21] Garcia what’s the address? 加西亚 地址在哪儿
[31:23] Sending it right now. 现在发给你们
[31:29] I need at least 3 months’ worth. 我要至少三个月的
[31:31] That’s it Shane. If that ain’t good enough 就这么多了 肖恩 要是还嫌不够
[31:33] find somewhere else to stay. 你就去另找高明吧
[31:35] I know you got more. 我知道你还有更多
[31:36] I told you that’s all I got. 我跟你说了 我只有这么多
[31:39] Where are you hidin’ ’em? 你藏哪了
[31:44] Ah come on. 拜托
[31:48] Ah please… 别这样
[31:54] Thought you said you didn’t have any more. 你不是说你没有了吗
[31:57] What the hell is this? 那这又是什么玩意
[31:59] Please that’s all I got left. 求你了 我只剩这些了
[32:12] Since you’ve been so generous 既然你这么慷慨
[32:15] I’m gonna give you an hour. 我就把他留给你一个小时
[32:20] Play nice with him. 好好对他
[32:21] I don’t want any bruising. 我不想看到他身上有伤
[32:30] Garcia we think the unsub 加西亚 我们认为不明嫌犯
[32:31] might have suffered from a degenerative disease. 可能患有退行性病变
[32:33] Can you check prison medical records? 你能不能查下监狱的医疗记录
[32:35] Ok I got him. 好 我找到了
[32:37] Shane Wyland. 肖恩·怀兰
[32:38] He was incarcerated in 1994 for… 他在1994年因…
[32:41] jeez raping a 10-year-old. 天啊 强奸十岁幼童而入狱
[32:42] I have no idea why he’s out now. 我不知道他现在为什么出狱了
[32:44] I’m sending you his mug shot. 我正把他的入案照片传给你
[32:46] Garcia did any of the current residents of the cluster 加西亚 现住在那个聚集地的人里
[32:49] serve prison time with him or did they share a parole officer? 有没有跟他一起蹲监或有同一个假释官
[32:52] I’m looking but I’m currently dice-less. 我正在查 但目前还没有发现
[32:55] He’s got a kid with him 他身边带着个孩子
[32:55] so he’s gotta be going to someone he knows wouldn’t turn him in. 所以他要找个肯定不会出卖他的人
[32:59] Reid said he’d need painkillers right away. 里德说他急需止痛药
[33:01] He left his supply in the mine. 他把他的药落在矿井里了
[33:02] Well there was a lot of money left in that backpack. 他落下的那个背包里有很多钱
[33:04] I don’t know how much he’s got on him 我不知道他身上还有多少钱
[33:05] but those drugs aren’t cheap. 而那些药可不便宜
[33:06] But he’s got Robert. 但他手上有罗伯特
[33:08] To some people that’s as good as cash. 对某些人来说 那跟钱一样好用
[33:21] You ok buddy? 你没事吧 伙计
[33:28] Oh I know something that always cheers me up. 我知道一件总能让我开心的事
[33:33] Want to watch a video? 想不想看电影
[33:36] Stay away from me. 离我远点
[33:39] Oh don’t play games now. Hmm? 别玩游戏了
[33:42] Stay away from me! 离我远点
[33:44] Come on. 来吧
[33:46] Come on. 来吧
[33:47] Come on. 来吧
[34:02] You two take the front Rossi and I will take the back. 你们俩从前门进 我和罗西走后面
[34:05] Local PD’s standing by to go in on our say-so. 当地警方听我们命令后再进去
[34:11] I’m sorry. 对不起
[34:14] Get up. 起来呀
[34:15] Wake up kid. 醒醒 孩子
[34:16] Look I’m sorry. 听着 我很抱歉
[34:20] Come on. 起来呀
[34:22] He’s gonna kill me. 他会杀了我
[34:25] He’s gonna kill me. 他会杀了我
[34:27] Yeah yeah that’s fine well I’m not calling the exterminator. 没所谓 我才不会去找灭鼠的人来
[34:29] You can go buy yourself some damn traps. 你自己去买那些该死的鼠夹吧
[34:32] Whoever did it just get them out of here. 不管你们要抓谁都好 赶紧带走吧
[34:34] Sir do you know Shane Wyland? 先生 你认识肖恩·怀兰吗
[34:36] No. 不认识
[34:38] Have you ever seen this kid? 你见过这个孩子吗
[34:42] Definitely not. Anybody under 18 walks in here 绝对没有 只要有未满十八岁的人进来
[34:44] I got the cops on speed dial. 我马上就会打电话给警察
[34:46] Ok so you want to score who do you go to in the building? 好吧 这栋楼里有谁卖毒品
[34:49] I got nothing to do with that. 跟我没有半毛钱关系
[34:50] Come on man 快点说吧 伙计
[34:51] somebody in this building has the hookup. 这栋楼里肯定有人在卖
[34:53] Look this place is full of lowlifes. 这地方住的全是些人渣
[34:55] A lot of them sell on the side. 很多人都业余卖卖毒品
[34:57] We’re looking for someone who would have moved in here 我们要找的人
[34:59] Back in the nineties. 九十年代搬来这里
[35:02] The only cat lived here that long 住那么久的老货
[35:04] is Brandon Stiles. 只有布兰登·斯蒂尔了
[35:06] Room 408. 408室
[35:07] Thank you. 多谢
[35:07] You tip him off you’re an accessory. 你如果通风报信 就以从犯论处
[35:11] Don’t make a mess. 别搞得一团糟
[35:36] Brandon Stiles! 布兰登·斯蒂尔
[35:40] FBI! 联调局
[35:47] It’s clear here. 这里没人
[35:52] Prentiss. 潘提斯
[35:55] Robert was here. 罗伯特曾来过这
[35:56] Hotch it looks like Robert was in the room. 潘提斯 看来罗伯特来过这里
[35:59] It looks like there was some kind of a struggle. 现场看起来有过挣扎
[36:00] If he managed to escape they could be chasing him down now. 如果他成功逃脱 他们肯定在追他
[36:02] All right you continue to search the building. 好吧 你们继续搜查那栋房子
[36:04] We’ll cover the surrounding area. 我们地毯式搜查这片区域
[36:06] Got it. 明白
[36:20] Officers cleared the surrounding blocks 警方清查了周边街区
[36:22] Showed Robert’s picture. No one saw anything. 出示了罗伯特的照片 没人见过他
[36:24] We need to clear every dumpster in a 4-block radius. 我们得搜查半径四街区以内的所有垃圾桶
[36:27] If things went wrong and he killed the boy 如果情况失控 他会杀了那孩子
[36:30] Would he take the body out in daylight? 他会在白天抛尸室外吗
[36:33] He could get him out in a duffel bag. 他可以把他装在行李袋里
[36:57] East stairwell is clear. 东部楼梯没有情况
[37:00] Copy that. I’m on my way. 收到 这就赶来
[38:27] I’m not going back to prison. 我不想进监狱
[38:35] Kid! 孩子
[38:37] Come back here! 回来
[38:46] Uhh! Come here! 快回来
[38:47] Don’t move! 不许动
[38:49] I didn’t take him. Shane brought him to me. 不是我干的 是肖恩把他带来我这
[38:52] I–I didn’t do anything. 我什么都没做
[38:53] It’s ok Robert. You’re safe now. 没事了 罗伯特 你安全了
[38:55] Get on your knees. Get down! 跪下 快跪下
[38:56] Where’s Shane Wyland? Where’d he go? 肖恩·怀兰在哪儿 他去哪儿了
[38:58] I–I don’t know. 我不知道
[38:59] He–he just dropped the kid off. 他就把孩子扔给了我
[39:00] He said he’d be back in an hour. 他说他一小时后回来
[39:04] Hotch we’ve got Robert. Shane Wyland is not in the building 霍奇 我们找到了罗伯特 肖恩·怀兰不在大楼里
[39:06] But he may be in the immediate vicinity. 但他可能就在附近
[39:09] Let’s go. 走吧
[39:09] Get up. Get up! 给我起来
[39:20] He got away. 他跑了
[39:24] What about the kid? 那孩子呢
[39:25] He’s headed to the hospital. 送他去医院了
[39:28] Uh…we uh… 我们…
[39:30] We found this in the mine shaft. 我们在矿井里找到了这个
[39:36] It’s Daniel’s. 那是丹尼尔的
[39:38] I’m sorry Mr. Lanham. 我很抱歉 林奈先生
[40:09] How often does that happen? 能有几次完美结局
[40:19] Not often enough. 实在不多
[40:28] Shane must have seen the police presence and just taken off. 肖恩肯定看到警察后跑了
[40:31] It was easy for him. 这对他来说易如反掌
[40:33] Robert’s a tough kid. 罗伯特真是个坚强的孩子
[40:34] Knowing he fought back will help him get through this. 知道他奋起反抗就能逃脱
[40:36] In my entire career I’ve only brought back 我的职业生涯中 超过二十四小时时限
[40:39] a handful of kids to their parents after the 24-hour mark. 我救回来的孩子屈指可数
[40:43] This is not a loss in my book. 我书里并不将其称为失败
[40:46] Before now nobody knew that 在此之前 没人知道
[40:47] there was a pedophile hunting on the trail. 这个山道上有个娈童连环杀手
[40:49] Now we know who he is and what he looks like. 现在我们掌握了他的资料和长相
[40:50] His photo’s been sent to all the ranger stations. 他的照片已被发放至所有巡管站
[40:53] Do you think he’ll go back there? 你觉得他会回那里去吗
[40:55] Well he can’t function anywhere else. 他没法到其他地方去
[40:58] He’s got no place to hide. We’ve taken that away from him. 他也无处可藏 他的藏身处被我们发现了
[41:00] It’s just hard to accept there’s no justice 只是对那些被他毁掉的家庭来说
[41:02] for the families he destroyed. 这太不公平了 让人很难接受
[41:05] We’ll get him. 我们会抓住他
[41:32] Elise Cabot said 爱丽丝·卡博特说过
[41:33] “Evil endures a moment’s flush 邪恶撕去虚晃的外衣
[41:35] and then leaves but a burnt-out shell.” 徒留残破不堪的躯壳
犯罪心理

Post navigation

Previous Post: 犯罪心理(Criminal Minds)第6季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 犯罪心理(Criminal Minds)第6季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme