Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

犯罪心理(Criminal Minds)第6季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 犯罪心理(Criminal Minds)第6季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:14] You better run! Meredith! 快跑吧 梅瑞蒂丝
[00:26] You can run faster than that girl! 你还能跑快点 宝贝
[00:48] Meredith? 梅瑞蒂丝
[00:49] Where’d you go baby? 你在哪 宝贝
[00:52] Meredith? 梅瑞蒂丝
[00:55] Come out come out wherever you are. 出来 出来吧 别躲了
[00:58] Meredith? 梅瑞蒂丝
[01:02] Fan out. 出来
[01:19] Meredith… 梅瑞蒂丝
[01:44] Meredith? 梅瑞蒂丝
[02:02] Found her! 找到她了
[02:04] No! Please… 求求你 放了我
[02:07] Please… 求求你
[02:11] It’s all right. 没事的
[02:15] Let me know when you’re finished. 完事后叫我们
[02:21] No! 不要
[02:23] No! 不要
[02:26] Welcome to the 21st century. 欢迎进入21世纪
[02:28] Yay technology. 科技时代
[02:30] Behold. Everyone has a new tablet. 看 每人都有新写字板了
[02:33] We’ve gone paperless? 我们要无纸化办公了吗
[02:34] Fear not doctor of the dark ages. 别怕 崇尚中世纪的博士
[02:37] I went old school for your anti-technology quirk. 因为你反科技的怪癖 我帮你另有准备
[02:39] Paper files hard copy photos. 文件夹 打印的照片
[02:43] But the abacus is your responsibility. 但碰到用算盘的地方 你得自己来
[02:45] Garcia not that I don’t appreciate your efforts 加西亚 我不是不欣赏你的努力
[02:47] But exactly where did the funding for these come from? 但这笔资金究竟从何而来
[02:49] I did a thing. 我略施小计
[02:51] A thing? 什么小计
[02:53] Best not talk about the thing. 你还是不知道的好
[02:55] We’ll talk about the thing later. 我们回头再讨论这事
[02:57] Ok. Instead let’s talk about harvest season. 好吧 那我们来谈谈收获季节
[02:59] Because it is harvest season in Indiana 印第安纳州目前正值大丰收
[03:01] And farmers are finding more than corn in their fields. 而农夫们在地里收割到的 不止有玉米
[03:04] Meredith Joy Kimberly Jukes and Amanda Frye 梅瑞蒂丝·乔伊 金伯莉·朱克斯和艾曼达·弗莱
[03:06] were all discovered murdered in Johnson County Indiana. 均被发现在印第安纳州的强森县被害
[03:09] All 3 women were exotic dancers 三名死者都是脱衣舞女
[03:11] Living in different counties in the state. 住在该州不同的县里
[03:12] Kimberly Jukes the first victim 第一名死者金伯莉·朱克斯
[03:13] Went missing 6 weeks ago. 失踪于六周前
[03:14] And in each instance the women finished their shifts 三个被害人都是下班后失踪
[03:16] But they never made it to their cars. 却都没能去取自己的车
[03:18] It says here Amanda Frye was found 90 miles from her house. 上面说艾曼达·弗莱在离家90英里处被发现
[03:21] This guy’s going a long way to abduct his victims. 凶手明显是远去异地绑架被害人
[03:23] If he’s dumping the bodies in the same county 如果他抛尸在同一县
[03:24] It’s a good chance he’s located nearby. 很有可能他就是当地人
[03:26] It shouldn’t be too hard to work up a geographical profile. 要作出地理侧写 应该并不难
[03:28] Meredith Joy put up quite a fight. 梅瑞蒂丝·乔伊曾与凶手极力争斗过
[03:30] She’s got defensive wounds all over her body. 她身上到处都是防御伤
[03:32] And the lab discovered two 法医在她指甲里
[03:33] different samples of DNA under her fingernails 发现两种不同的DNA
[03:35] So we’re dealing with at least a team. 所以说凶手至少是搭档作案
[03:36] One that rapes beats 他们强暴和殴打被害人
[03:38] and strangles their victims in a cornfield. 最后在玉米地中勒死对方
[03:40] They’re using condoms. I bet one of these guys has a record 他们都用安全套 估计其中至少一人有案底
[03:43] And he doesn’t want us connecting the DNA. 不想被查到DNA
[03:44] And they’re accelerating their attack schedule. 并且他们的犯案频率在加快
[03:46] It’s 3 weeks between the first and second kill 前两起案子间隔三周
[03:48] 2 weeks between the second and third. 后两起则只间隔两周
[03:50] Meredith Joy died on October 31st. 梅瑞蒂丝·乔伊被害于10月31日
[03:52] Now they’re down to one week. 现在其作案频率已不足一周
[03:53] Who’s missing? 又有谁失踪了
[03:54] Her name is Stephanie Wilson. 她叫史黛芬妮·威尔森
[03:55] She was abducted last night from Club Prowl in Tippecanoe county. 于昨晚在蒂普卡诺县的徘徊俱乐部被绑架
[03:59] She finished her shift at midnight 她午夜时分下班
[04:00] But she never made it home to her 2-year-old daughter. 但一直没回家陪她两岁的女儿
[04:02] Babysitter called the police 保姆报了警
[04:04] And Stephanie’s car was left in the parking lot like the others. 史黛芬妮的车跟其他人一样 还停在停车场
[04:06] And there’s a clear pattern. 有个作案模式很明显
[04:06] All the women have been abducted on Friday night 几起绑架案均发生于周五晚上
[04:09] And murdered sometime sunday evening. 并在周日晚谋杀被害人
[04:10] Which means we’ve got less than 2 days to save Stephanie Wilson. 那么我们还有两天去挽救史黛芬妮·威尔森
[04:16] Stephanie. 史黛芬妮
[04:18] Hey wake up sweetheart. 醒醒 亲爱的
[04:22] Hey come on sleepyhead. 醒醒 小懒猫
[04:24] You gotta get back to work now. 该起来工作啦
[04:27] That’s a girl. 真乖
[04:29] Come on now. 醒醒
[04:31] Rise and shine. 天亮起床啦
[04:34] Hey no sleeping in. It’s time to get back to work. 别睡懒觉啦 该起来工作了
[04:37] Hey don’t you struggle. 不许挣扎
[04:38] Hey don’t struggle. 别挣扎
[04:39] Don’t struggle. 别挣扎
[04:41] You know better than that don’t you? 你肯定明白的吧
[04:43] Yeah you do. Yeah. 你很识相
[04:46] All right. 好了
[04:48] Batter up. 就位开工了
[04:50] Whoo! Yes sir. 遵命 长官
[04:56] Oh! God what the hell man! 该死的你搞什么
[04:58] Wake up. You don’t want to miss the show. 醒醒了 别错过好戏
[05:05] Here. Take this. 来 吃下去
[05:19] No no. 不要
[06:22] “The herd seek out the great 凡人追寻伟人
[06:24] Not for their sake but for their influence 不是因其本身 而是因其影响
[06:28] And the great welcome them out of vanity or need.” 而伟人出于虚荣和需要 欣然欢迎
[06:32] Napoleon Bonaparte. 拿破仑·波拿巴
[06:35] Hey guys. 各位
[06:37] Look at the patterns on the cornfields. 看看他们在玉米地里的行车路线
[06:39] It’s all hard turns and zigzags. 都是急转弯和之字形
[06:41] They had to have been chasing these women. 他们肯定驾车追赶过死者
[06:42] Do you think they escaped? 你是说她们曾逃脱过
[06:44] Maybe if it was just the one time but all 3? 一次有可能 但三人都逃脱不可能
[06:46] They let them go so they could chase them again. 是他们主动放的 这样才能去追
[06:48] The women probably thought they were being released. 她们可能以为自己被释放了
[06:50] I’d say we’re most likely looking for 我觉得我们要找的凶手
[06:51] two dominant alpha male personalities 是两名支配型强势男性
[06:53] but we shouldn’t rule out one dominant who allows his submissive 但也不能排除其中一名占支配地位
[06:55] To have sex with these victims in order to control him. 他让从属者与被害人发生性关系 从而控制他
[06:57] Well it certainly speaks to their arrogance 如果凶手如此确信被害人无法逃脱
[06:59] If they’re that confident the women won’t get away. 这也表现了他们的傲慢自大
[07:01] Prostitutes and strippers usually make easy targets. 妓女和脱衣舞娘通常很容易下手
[07:04] Maybe they need to up the challenge. 也许他们是想增加挑战性
[07:07] The hunt could be what gets them off. 追逐猎物的过程让他们兴奋
[07:08] Garcia focus on prior sexual crimes in the area. 加西亚 查一下该地区此前发生的性侵犯案
[07:12] This kind of confidence doesn’t get built overnight. 凶手不会一夜之间变得如此自信
[07:14] Yeah I am compiling as we are face-timing. 好 说话这会功夫 我已经开查了
[07:16] I’m also running DNA results through unsolved crimes 同时还在查印第安那和周围地区
[07:19] In Indiana and the surrounding states. 未侦破案件中的DNA信息
[07:20] Good. Let me know as soon as you find anything. 很好 一有发现就联系我
[07:22] You know interestingly all 3 victims 值得注意的是 三名死者体内
[07:23] Had downers and uppers in their system. 都检验出含有镇定剂和安非他命
[07:25] Well were the drugs used to subdue the women 这是为了制服对方
[07:28] Or is it a ruse to get them to come home with them? 或是为了把她们诱拐回家
[07:30] Prentiss and Reid go to the club 潘提斯和里德 你们去
[07:31] where Stephanie Wilson worked to find out. 史黛芬妮工作的夜总会一查究竟
[07:33] Dave you and Morgan work the dumpsite 戴夫 你和摩根去弃尸地点
[07:34] And I’ll work victimology at the local sheriff’s station. 我去当地治安官那里调查被害人特点
[07:37] You think you can give me the runaround kemp? 你以为你能瞒得过我吗 小子
[07:39] I don’t think so. 想也别想
[07:41] No one talks to the press but me. 只有我能和媒体交涉
[07:43] This is my department my investigation. 这是我的部门 这案子归我管
[07:45] Do you understand? 明白没有
[07:47] You make me look bad. 你搞得我很尴尬
[07:48] It’s not enough I got the FBI coming in. 联调局那帮老爷们来了还嫌不够
[07:50] No now I have to deal with fumbled plays from my own team? 自己人还得给我拆台
[07:53] Desk duty 2 weeks. 罚你做两周文书工作
[07:55] Dismissed. 去吧
[08:04] Sheriff. 治安官
[08:05] Sheriff Jeff Salters. 我是杰弗·索特斯治安官
[08:07] Aaron Hotchner. 我是艾伦·霍奇纳
[08:08] Sorry about that. 不好意思
[08:09] One of my guys leaked the news 我的手下把被害女性的案子
[08:10] about the dead woman to the press. 透露给了媒体
[08:11] I needed to uh send a message. 我得杀鸡儆猴
[08:13] Why is the investigation being kept a secret? 为什么你没有公开调查
[08:16] Well that was my call. 这是我做的决定
[08:17] I don’t want these guys skipping town 我可不想在逮住那帮兔崽子前
[08:19] before I have a chance to arrest them. 就被他们给溜了
[08:21] This ends in my jurisdiction. 这案子得在我的管辖范围内结了
[08:24] Has Stephanie Wilson’s father arrived? 史黛芬妮·威尔森的父亲来了吗
[08:27] He’s waiting in the conference room. 他在会议室等着
[08:29] He’s pretty messed up about the whole thing. 整件事对他打击很大
[08:31] That’s understandable. 我能理解
[08:33] I just don’t get it. 我就是搞不懂
[08:34] You know how many strippers and prostitutes 你知道我在市里工作时见过多少
[08:37] I saw get beaten up and raped when I worked the city? 脱衣女和妓女遭强暴和挨揍吗
[08:40] Sometimes it’s like they’re asking for it. 有时感觉就像是她们自找的
[08:43] Nobody asks for this sheriff. 没人想落到如此下场 治安官
[08:46] Not consciously anyway. 至少清醒的时候不想
[08:48] Shall we go in? 我们能进去了吗
[08:50] I think I’ll speak to him alone. 我想单独和他谈
[08:53] Look… 听着
[08:54] I call it like I see it. 在我看来这由我说了算
[08:57] These women are victims of heinous crimes. 这些女人是令人发指罪案的被害者
[08:59] I won’t have you judging them in front of their families. 我不会让你带着偏见去见被害人家属
[09:01] And I won’t have you telling me how to run my show. 我也不用你来教我怎么处事
[09:04] The governor may have requested your help 州长或许要你过来帮忙
[09:06] But this is my case. 但这是我的案子
[09:07] It’s not a show. 这和处事无关
[09:09] It is your case. 这是你的案子
[09:10] And you can watch from the outside. 你可以在外面看着
[09:15] That had to hurt. 这下肯定很痛
[09:16] Let’s just hope he can take care of business again tomorrow. 但愿他明天能安然无恙
[09:19] Are you suddenly a doubter? 你啥时变成怀疑论者了
[09:20] ’cause there’s the door man. 话也不能说死了吗
[09:28] Are you seeing this? 你看到了吗
[09:34] …live at schmidt farm …在施密特农场
[09:35] Where the body of Meredith Joy was discovered late last week 梅瑞蒂丝·乔伊的尸体于上周晚些时候被发现
[09:39] Making her the third victim in recent weeks 她是近几周来 被弃尸于
[09:41] to turn up dead in a cornfield. 玉米地的第三个被害人
[09:44] The Johnson County Sheriff’s Department remains quiet 强森县治安部门目前
[09:47] about their investigation thus far 并未公开调查进展
[09:49] But we’ll stay on the scene as this story… 但我们会保持跟进…
[09:52] What are you doing here? I thought we agreed 你来这干什么 我们不是说好
[09:53] not to come to each other’s work. 工作时不彼此见面的吗
[09:55] What did you get me into? 你把我拖进了什么烂摊子
[09:57] Me? I didn’t know anything about this. 不关我的事 我一无所知
[09:58] Those girls are dead Chris. 这些女孩都死了 克里斯
[10:00] Chase them around have some fun with them 追着她们到处跑 追求刺激好玩
[10:02] They won’t remember a thing. That’s what you told me. 她们什么都不会记得 你是这么说的
[10:04] Scott that’s how it was. 斯考特 我没说谎
[10:07] You really didn’t know? 你真的不知道吗
[10:13] Where’s Michael? 迈克人呢
[10:16] I’ll meet you out back in 10 minutes. 十分钟后我来找你
[10:22] She said she was making extra money waiting tables at a bar. 她说她在酒吧做女招待赚点零花钱
[10:26] She’s my little girl. I didn’t question it. 她是我宝贝女儿 我就相信了
[10:28] God this is all my fault. 天啊 这都是我的错
[10:30] No one could have foreseen Stephanie’s abduction. 没人料到史黛芬妮会被绑架
[10:32] It’s not your fault. 这不是你的错
[10:33] I know I know. I just I–I can’t– 我知道 我只是…
[10:42] Amy needs her mother. 艾米需要母亲
[10:44] What are you doing to try to find her? 你们要怎么找到她
[10:46] We’re helping local law enforcement by building a profile. 我们帮助当地执法部门建立侧写
[10:48] Profile? Why aren’t you just out there looking for her? 侧写 你们为什么不直接出去找她
[10:51] Who knows what these– these men are doing to her. 天知道凶手会对她做些什么
[10:54] I need you to find my daughter. 你们得找到我的女儿
[10:56] We are looking for her. 我们正在努力
[10:57] Hopefully this will point us in the right direction. 希望侧写会替我们指明方向
[10:59] No no that’s not good enough. 不 这还不够
[11:05] I’m sorry. I’m sorry. 我很抱歉
[11:06] I just um 我只是…
[11:09] This has all just been too much. 事情太突然我无法接受
[11:11] It’s all right. 没关系
[11:12] Mr. Wilson I assure you we will not stop 威尔森先生 我向你保证
[11:15] until we find Stephanie. 我们会不惜一切努力找到史黛芬妮
[11:27] What would it take for you or one of your co-workers 什么情况下 你和你的同事
[11:30] to go home with a customer? 会跟着顾客回家
[11:32] Nothing. I have a boyfriend. 不会 我有男友了
[11:35] Does he know that you work here? 他知道你在这工作吗
[11:36] It’s how we met. 我们就是在这认识的
[11:38] He doesn’t have a problem with it. Do you? 他不介意 你们呢
[11:40] No not at all. I’m from Las Vegas. 一点也不 我就是维加斯人
[11:43] I don’t have a problem with it. 我完全不介意
[11:43] I just um these are questions that we have to ask. 只是例行问些问题而已
[11:45] We are not judging you. 我们不带有丝毫偏见
[11:47] We’re just trying to find Stephanie. 只是想尽力找到史黛芬妮
[11:49] Now you said you met your boyfriend here. 你说你在这里认识的你男友
[11:51] So you did go home with a customer once before. 这么说你的确跟顾客回家过
[11:54] Those were the early days. 那是很久以前的事了
[11:56] Everyone’s a little wild in the beginning. 一开始每个人都会比较胡来
[11:59] Not the veterans? 资格老的就不会吗
[12:00] We know to play it safe. 我们知道要自我保护
[12:02] Was Stephanie the type of girl who played it safe? 史黛芬妮懂得自我保护吗
[12:06] She never really went through a wild phase. 她从来就没胡来过
[12:09] All she cared about was getting home to her daughter. 她只在乎家里的女儿
[12:12] Did anyone try and take her home last night? 昨晚有人想要带她回家吗
[12:15] Everyone tries. 没人不想
[12:16] Every night. 每晚如此
[12:18] Nothing stood out? 没什么异常吗
[12:19] I know she got asked to go to a party. 我知道有人邀请她去派对
[12:21] We all did. But she turned them down. 我们都收到了邀请 但她拒绝了他们
[12:24] Them plural? 不止一个人吗
[12:25] There were these two guys. 有两个男人
[12:27] They got dances from each of us. 他们找我们两个表演
[12:29] What kind of party were they offering? 他们邀请你们参加什么派对
[12:30] I never got a chance to find out. 我没详细问
[12:32] It’s bad business to discuss private deals on the floor. 表演时谈论私事不太好
[12:35] Can you show me where you and Stephanie gave them their dances? 能带我看看你们给他们跳舞的地方吗
[12:37] Yeah. Over here. 好 就在这边
[12:42] I was in here 我在这个隔间
[12:43] while Stephanie was in that one. 史黛芬妮在那个隔间
[12:47] Ok. 好
[12:48] Could you sit down? 你能坐下吗
[12:49] Yeah. 好
[12:51] All right I can see the whole room 好 我能看见整个房间
[12:53] but I can’t see my partner. 但我看不见我的搭档
[12:55] If you’re working as a team 如果你是搭档作案
[12:56] You both want to see the girl you’re gonna take home. 肯定得同时看到想带回家的姑娘
[12:59] Why would they do it somewhere where they can’t see each other? 为什么他们待在看不见彼此的地方
[13:02] We should take a look at the club surveillance footage. 我们得看看夜总会的监视录像
[13:04] Only 2 cameras. There’s a lot of blind spots. 只有两个摄像头 有很多盲点
[13:06] How do you keep an eye on all the girls? 你怎么才能兼顾所有在这工作的姑娘
[13:07] We got the one guy in the back 我们总是在后面安排个人
[13:09] one guy on the floor at all times. 再在表演台上安排一个
[13:10] It looks pretty full. 看上去人满为患
[13:12] Are you always this busy on the weekends? 你们周末总这么忙吗
[13:13] Only on theme nights. 只有主题夜时这么忙
[13:15] The unsubs probably picked 不明嫌犯挑人多的晚上
[13:16] crowded nights to make sure they blend in. 就是为了确保能瞒天过海
[13:17] Well they’re smart. 他们很聪明
[13:19] They make a plan of attack before they get to the club 他们来这之前就定好了计划
[13:21] Then they separate and choose their prey. 然后他们分头行动选择目标
[13:23] I doubt they were very happy when Stephanie turned them down. 也许遭到史黛芬妮拒绝 他们很不高兴
[13:25] Alpha personalities don’t handle rejection well. 强势人格很难接受别人的拒绝
[13:28] They abducted her from the parking lot 他们从停车场把她绑走
[13:29] just like the others. 就像对待其他人一样
[13:30] It didn’t matter what she said. 她怎么想无关紧要
[13:32] Stephanie was going to that party whether she wanted to or not. 不管她想不想 她都得跟他们去派对
[13:39] How the hell did they find this place? 他们到底怎么找到的这地方
[13:41] We must have taken 30 different turns to get here. 我们一路上左拐右拐了无数次
[13:43] Thank you deputy. 谢谢你 副警长
[13:45] We’re definitely looking for a local. 我们要找的肯定是个本地人
[13:47] We should position black-and-whites in the area. 我们应该把这个区域封锁起来
[13:49] We might be able to spot the unsubs before their next hunt. 也许能在嫌犯下次出动前找到他们
[13:52] Garcia should pull surveillance footage of gas stations too. 加西亚也得查一下加油站的监视录像
[13:54] With all this driving 这一路开过来
[13:56] they have to be getting their fuel somewhere. 他们肯定得找个地方加油
[13:58] I don’t get it. 我不明白
[14:00] What? 什么
[14:01] These guys enjoy the thrill of the chase. 这些人享受追捕猎物的刺激感
[14:03] I mean all right I’ll buy that. 我是说 行 这我理解
[14:04] But what I don’t buy is them taking such a big risk. 但他们为什么要冒这么大的风险
[14:06] Well they wouldn’t let their victim loose 他们不可能放走被害人
[14:08] unless they were certain she couldn’t get away. 除非他们确定她逃不掉
[14:10] So what would make them so certain? 他们凭什么这么确定
[14:13] Manpower. 男性控制力
[14:16] It would take one person to drive the truck. 他们要一个人开车
[14:18] It would take another guy to 还要一个人控制灯光
[14:19] handle the spotlight to track her in the field. 好让他们在田里找到她
[14:22] Is that enough? 这样就够了吗
[14:23] Not for me. I mean come on look at this place. 我不觉得 你看看这个地方吧
[14:25] How can two guys guarantee that she’s not gonna get away? 两个人怎么可能确保她无法逃脱
[14:28] They drug her. 他们对她下药了
[14:29] Maybe they think that’s enough. 也许他们认为那样就够了
[14:34] Or we’re dealing with more than two unsubs. 也可能不明嫌犯不止两个人
[14:45] Hey fellas. 伙计们
[14:46] Who’s tagging in? 谁还要来
[14:49] Did you really kill those girls? 你真的把那些姑娘都杀了吗
[14:54] I was protecting us. 我是在保护大家
[14:58] You protected us so well The FBI’s here. 保护得真好啊 联调局都来了
[15:00] What? 什么
[15:01] They got here this morning. 他们今早就到了
[15:03] What do we do drug her and dump her? 我们怎么办 给她下药再抛尸吗
[15:06] I don’t want any part of this. 我可不想参与其中
[15:08] Too late. 太晚了
[15:10] You’re in just as deep as the rest of us. 你和我俩陷得一样深
[15:12] We only had sex with them. We didn’t kill anyone. 我们只是和她们做爱 我们没杀人
[15:14] First of all a jury’s not gonna call it sex. 首先 陪审团看来这不叫做爱
[15:17] They’re gonna call it rape. 这叫强暴
[15:18] Second of all I told you I’d take care of it. 其次 我说了我会搞定
[15:20] What did you think I meant? 这意思不是明摆着了么
[15:22] I don’t know. That– that you’d drug them 我不知道 我以为你是给她们下药
[15:24] to make them forget us or something. 让她们失忆什么的
[15:26] Then let them go not this. 再放了她们 而不是杀了她们
[15:28] If we’d have let them go 要是我们放了她们
[15:29] we’d all be in jail right now. 我们老早进监狱了
[15:31] Like it or not we’re safe ’cause of what I did. 不管你怎么想 多亏了我 我们才没事
[15:33] None of that matters right now. The FBI are after us. 无所谓了 联调局正在追查我们
[15:37] What do we do? 我们该怎么办
[15:44] So what if the feds are here? 联调局的人来了又怎样
[15:46] We covered our tracks. 我们隐藏了行踪
[15:48] They can’t connect the girls to us. 他们不会通过那些姑娘查到我们
[15:52] We still got our whole weekend. 我们还像平常那般度周末
[15:54] I say we lay low 要我说 我们保持低调
[15:57] enjoy ourselves. 好好找些乐子
[16:02] Party ain’t over yet baby. 狂欢还没结束呢 宝贝
[16:11] We know these guys are local 我们知道这些人是本地人
[16:13] so we should be looking for anybody working fields or agriculture. 所以我们得调查野外工作者或农民
[16:15] Only problem is 唯一的问题是
[16:16] more than half of Indiana is farmland. 印第安纳州有一半以上都是农田
[16:18] Garcia were either of the other clubs having theme nights 加西亚 其它夜总会里有没有
[16:21] when the girls went missing? 在这些姑娘失踪时办过主题之夜
[16:23] Oh my gosh. 我的天啊
[16:24] All of them. 全都办过
[16:25] Meredith Joy was abducted on Dollar Draft night 梅瑞蒂丝·乔伊在一元草案之夜被绑架
[16:27] Amanda Frye on Ladies Night 艾曼达·弗莱是在女士之夜
[16:29] And Kimberly Jukes on fantasy football friday. 金伯莉·朱克斯是在梦幻足球星期五
[16:31] So Reid you were right. They’re targeting nights 所以里德说的没错 他们专挑
[16:33] that the clubs were at capacity 那些夜总会人满为患的夜晚
[16:34] so they won’t be easily recognized by the security cameras. 这样他们就不易被摄像头认出来
[16:37] Reid. 里德
[16:39] Guys I think I found our two unsubs. 大伙儿 我觉得我找到了那两个不明嫌犯
[16:40] These guys have gotten dances from half the girls in the club. 他们让夜总会半数的姑娘都跳了舞
[16:43] They’re very careful to hide their faces from the cameras. 他们很谨慎 避免摄影头拍到他们的脸
[16:45] And this guy seems to be 而且这个人看上去
[16:46] communicating with someone across the room. 隔着房间在和其他人交流
[16:48] But if his partner’s sitting in the booth next to him 但如果他的搭档就坐在他旁边的隔间
[16:50] who’s he talking to? 他又在和谁说话
[16:51] Garcia do you have another angle? 加西亚 你有其它角度的监视录像吗
[16:53] No luck head Hotch-o the other camera faces the door. 很不幸 霍老大 其它摄像头都对着大门
[16:55] If there’s a third unsub 如果有第三个不明嫌犯
[16:56] we could be looking at a pack. 我们可以将其归为团伙
[16:58] That makes sense. If these two in the booths are underlings 有道理 如果隔间里的两个是下属
[17:01] they would look to the pack leader to choose the target. 他们就要根据领导者的意见选择目标
[17:03] That’s why they abduct the women from the parking lot. 所以他们从停车场绑架被害人
[17:06] Stephanie only knew about the first two men. 史黛芬妮只认识这两个下属
[17:08] If there was a third she never would have seen them coming. 如果有第三个人 她肯定没有防备
[17:09] Garcia any luck with the DNA database? 加西亚 有在DNA数据库里找到相符记录吗
[17:11] Nothing in a 5-state radius 半径五个州的范围内都没有结果
[17:13] But I am opening my parameters to nationwide. 我正将调查扩展至全国范围
[17:16] That is gonna take some time though. 但还要花费一些时间
[17:17] That’s the one thing we don’t have. 我们就是没有时间
[17:18] We have 24 hours before Stephanie Wilson ends up 在史黛芬妮·威尔森被弃尸玉米地前
[17:21] in a cornfield. 我们只有24个小时
[17:22] We might even have less than that. 说不定还没那么久
[17:23] What do you mean? 为什么这么说
[17:24] Two unsubs working toward a common goal is one thing. 两名不明嫌犯搭档是一回事
[17:26] Add a third and all bets are off. 如果再加一名则截然不同了
[17:28] We only found two traces of DNA. 但只发现两个人的DNA
[17:29] One of them probably doesn’t know about the murders. 有个人可能不知道有谋杀
[17:31] The pack hierarchy will start to break down. 犯罪团伙的权威结构即将瓦解
[17:33] They’ll question their leader. 他们会质疑领导者的地位
[17:34] And when that happens 一旦如此
[17:35] the alpha will have to reassert his authority 强势嫌犯则需重塑个人权威
[17:37] and Stephanie Wilson will be the object of his aggression. 史黛芬妮·威尔森就是他爆发的工具
[17:40] You should have told me. 你应该告诉我
[17:41] After all we’ve been through I don’t get why you’d lie to me. 我们认识这么久 为什么还说谎
[17:44] I’m worried about Scotty. 我担心的是小斯
[17:46] You know him best. You think he’ll run to the Sheriff? 你最了解他 你觉得他会找警察自首吗
[17:50] No. He’s been with us on two hunts now. 不 他和我们一起”狩猎”两次了
[17:52] He knows he’ll get locked up if he talks. 他知道如果他说出来 他也会被捕
[17:54] He’ll stay loyal. 他会保持忠诚
[17:56] Let’s hope so. 希望如此
[18:00] No no no! 不 这样不行
[18:06] You’re gonna have to do a hell of a lot better than that girl 你得再卖力点 妞儿
[18:08] or we’re gonna have a real problem. 不然你就真有麻烦了
[18:10] What are you doing?! 你这是干什么
[18:13] God! 天啊
[18:15] Aah! No! 不要
[18:17] Now dance! 好好跳
[18:47] Who’s there? 是谁
[18:51] I brought you some breakfast. 我给你带了早点
[18:59] I’m not hungry. 我不饿
[19:01] Look if you eat I’ll take off the blindfold. 如果你吃点 我就给你摘下眼罩
[19:05] But you have to promise not to look at me. Can you do that? 但你得保证不看我 能做到吗
[19:09] OK. 好
[19:16] It’s–it’s OK. 别…别怕
[19:18] Just keep your eyes closed. 闭上眼睛
[19:27] You can open them now. 可以睁开了
[19:38] You’re going to kill me aren’t you? 你会杀了我吧
[19:40] No. 不会
[19:42] No it’s just… 我不会 只是…
[19:45] I don’t know. 我不知道
[19:46] Please let me go. 求求你放我走吧
[19:48] I can’t do that. 我做不到
[19:51] I don’t want to die. 我不想死
[19:53] I don’t want that either. 我也不想你死
[19:54] Then let me go. 那就放我走
[19:55] I have a daughter. She’s only 2. 我有个女儿 她才两岁
[19:59] Please. 求你了
[20:00] I want to see my baby. 我想见我孩子
[20:10] I’m going to do everything I can to get you back to her. 我会尽我所能送你回去
[20:13] I promise. 我保证
[20:16] You shouldn’t make a promise you can’t keep. 保证可不能随便乱作
[20:19] I was just saying that to get her to eat ok? 我就是那么说 好让她吃东西
[20:20] We need her to last don’t we? 我们得让她撑住 不是吗
[20:23] Whoops this must have fell off. 眼罩必须放下来
[20:25] There we go. 好了
[20:31] Go wait in the truck. 去车上等着
[20:35] Hold up. 等等
[20:40] You forgot something. 你忘了东西
[20:51] Stay with him. 盯紧他
[20:58] I just can’t believe someone from our community would be involved in this. 我实在难以相信是我们自己社区的人
[21:01] Don’t underestimate a pack leader’s influence. 不要低估团伙头领的影响力
[21:04] These guys are being manipulated into playing his game. 他操控别人参与他的游戏
[21:07] We think at least one member of the pack 我们认为犯罪团伙中
[21:08] didn’t know that the women were being killed. 至少有一人不知道有谋杀
[21:10] Why here? Why now? 为何在此地 为何在此刻
[21:11] Each of the women was abducted on Friday night and not killed until Sunday. 每个女人都是周五晚被绑 直到周日才被杀
[21:14] So? 那又如何
[21:15] So why are they avoiding the work week? 为什么要避开工作日
[21:16] Could be blue collar. 他们可能是蓝领工人
[21:17] They like the game 热衷于这游戏
[21:18] but they can’t let it interfere with their jobs. 但又不能耽误工作
[21:20] I don’t think so. 我不赞同
[21:22] The pack strikes not only on the clubs’ 这个团伙的目标不仅是
[21:24] busiest nights but also the cheapest. 人气旺还是最便宜的夜总会
[21:25] They have a limited income. 他们收入有限
[21:27] They blend in with a young crowd 他们混在年轻人中间
[21:28] and they’re unavailable Monday to Friday. 周一到周五都没空
[21:30] If one of them is from out of state 若是有一人来自外地
[21:32] that would explain why they didn’t start their killing until the summer was over. 所以他们在暑假结束后才犯案
[21:38] What would? 我没听懂
[21:40] We believe the men we’re looking for are college students. 我们要找的是在校大学生
[21:42] That’s why the killings coincided 所以谋杀案
[21:43] with the beginning of the fall semester. 才集中在秋季开学时
[21:45] This means they’re most likely in their late teens to mid-20s 他们大约十八九岁或二十出头
[21:48] but don’t rule out older students who transferred in 但不排除有年长的转校生
[21:50] or enlisted in the military right out of high school. 或军校保送生
[21:52] Right now we’re canvassing colleges in the area. 目前我们正在本地高校排查
[21:55] College students are impressionable kids 大学生正好充满激情
[21:56] eager to fit in and find their place in the world. 急于跻身社会生活 找到自我定位
[21:59] This environment is conducive to the creation of a pack. 这种心态导致团伙犯罪易于发生
[22:02] In a typical pack not all members are created equally. 典型的犯罪团伙中 成员地位并不平等
[22:05] There’ll be a dominant one an alpha personality 有一人控制局面 称为强势领导者
[22:07] who’s most likely the oldest member of the group. 可能是团伙里最年长的
[22:10] We believe he could be from out of state 我们认为他来自外地
[22:11] and has likely committed similar crimes before. 曾有类似犯罪前科
[22:14] The lieutenant will be fiercely loyal to the pack leader. 二号人物对领导者绝对忠诚
[22:16] The alpha demands this. 符合强势者的要求
[22:18] He probably comes from a broken home 可能来自离异家庭
[22:19] where he felt a loss the dominant was able to fill. 这种失落正由团伙中的强势者填补
[22:22] And finally we have the follower 最后还有跟随者
[22:24] the newest member of the pack. 团伙中的新晋成员
[22:25] He hasn’t cemented his loyalty to the alpha 他对强势领导者的忠诚尚未夯实
[22:27] when already he’s starting to question his role in the group. 却已经开始质疑领导者的地位
[22:31] It’s unlikely this member is privy to the pack leader’s ultimate agenda. 跟随者不太可能了解团伙领导的最终安排
[22:34] It won’t be long before the dominant realizes the low man is a liability. 领导者很快便会发现跟随者是个累赘
[22:37] We need to find this man before the pack eliminates him. 我们必须赶在领导者除掉他前找到他
[22:40] How do we do that? 那该怎么做
[22:41] We drive a wedge between them. 我们用反间计
[22:43] Amp up the pressure. 让他们窝里斗
[22:45] This is our best chance of finding Stephanie alive. 这样才可能平安找到史黛芬妮
[23:09] How do they know where we go to school? 他们怎么知道我们在这上学
[23:12] They’re going to every campus in the area. Chill. 这一代的所有学校他们都查 别紧张
[23:17] No. 不
[23:19] I’m out. 我不干了
[23:21] No one’s out. 不能退出
[23:22] No look ok? 我不干了行吗
[23:24] I’m not gonna tell anyone. 我会守口如瓶
[23:26] I swear. Ok? 我发誓还不行吗
[23:28] I’m gonna skip town. 我会悄悄溜掉
[23:30] Just calm down and be smart. 淡定 放聪明点
[23:31] We’ll figure it out. 会有办法的
[23:34] I can’t. 我做不到
[23:35] I just can’t. 我就是做不到
[23:42] You brought him in you fix it. 你带他入的伙 你去解决他
[23:49] I come bearing new information. 我有了些新消息
[23:51] After I expanded my search nationwide 我把搜索范围扩大到全国
[23:53] CODIS bounced back a DNA match to a series of rapes in Louisiana. 系统查到路易斯安那州连环强奸犯的DNA
[23:58] The dominant’s done it before. 主犯是个惯犯
[23:59] DNA matched only one unsub 只匹配了一个嫌犯的DNA
[24:00] but there’s another sample in the Louisiana cases. 但路易斯安那州的案子里有两个样本
[24:03] He had partners before. 他以前也有同伙
[24:04] Just not the same ones. 跟这次是不同的人
[24:05] So he moves on when the pack dissolves. 团伙解散后他就搬走了
[24:06] Louisiana P.D. were crazy close to solving who done it 在路易斯安那州警局就快破案的时候
[24:10] but then the rapes stopped. Two locals went missing 他们停止了作案 同时有两名当地人失踪
[24:12] and they pinned the crimes on them. 警方认定他们有重大作案嫌疑
[24:14] I’m sure they didn’t just happen to disappear. 这次失踪肯定不是巧合
[24:15] Garcia do a search of local colleges 加西亚 调查从路易斯安那州
[24:17] for students from Louisiana. 到本地大学就读的学生情况
[24:18] Yeah I’m gonna do that. Garcia out. 好 立刻就办 我挂线了
[24:20] If he’s killed his partners before he’ll do it again. 如果他以前杀过同伙 这次再动手也不意外
[24:22] But if he kills his accomplices 等他杀掉了共犯
[24:24] Stephanie Wilson is as good as gone. 史黛芬妮·威尔森也就没救了
[24:32] Everything’s gonna be all right. 放心吧 没事的
[24:34] How? 怎么没事
[24:36] The feds are closing in on us. 条子们查得那么紧
[24:41] Where are we going? 我们去哪儿
[24:43] Michael has a plan. 迈克自有安排
[24:45] I don’t trust him. 我信不过他
[24:46] You trust me don’t you? 你总信得过我吧
[24:48] Yes. I trust you 嗯 我相信你
[24:50] But…Michael is unpredictable. 可迈克的心思很难捉摸
[24:52] How do you not see that? 你难道就没发现吗
[24:55] I’ve known him a lot longer than you have. 我比你早八百年就认识他了
[24:57] All right? 好不好
[24:58] Have faith. 要有信心
[25:05] Why are we stopping? 停车干嘛
[25:07] We’re ditching the truck and skipping town. 我们把车子扔在这 然后闪人
[25:18] So what we’re just gonna leave the truck in the middle of nowhere? 就这样把车子扔在荒郊野外吗
[25:22] Yep. 对
[25:25] Who’s that? 谁来了
[25:27] It’s just Michael coming to pick us up. 迈克来接我们
[25:29] Why didn’t you tell me? 你怎么不早说
[25:32] Relax would you. 放松点 好吗
[25:41] You ready? 好了吗
[25:43] Yes sir. 是的 老大
[25:49] What the hell man?! 你干嘛 老兄
[25:51] It’s time you learned a lesson in loyalty Scotty. 让你好好学学什么叫忠诚 小混球
[25:54] I thought you were my friend. 亏我还当你是朋友
[26:05] What’s this for? 拿这个做什么
[26:09] Finish the job. 做就做到底
[26:11] What are you talking about? He’s learned his lesson. 你说什么呢 他已经学乖了
[26:13] Lesson’s not his it’s yours. 要学的是你
[26:16] Finish him. 结果了他
[26:18] I’m not a killer man. 老兄 我不想杀人
[26:22] You are now. 不杀也得杀
[26:30] No… 别
[26:32] There’s only one way out the brotherhood. 想脱离组织 就只有一死
[26:34] Don’t do that. 别杀我
[26:37] No. 不
[26:42] Don’t do this. 别杀我
[26:45] Chris I’m your friend. 克里斯 我们是朋友
[26:47] Chris don’t please! 克里斯 求你了
[26:49] I’m sorry. 对不起
[26:50] Please don’t do this! 求你别这样
[26:53] No no no! 不 不
[27:52] Keep it together Chris. 坚持住 克里斯
[28:07] Stephanie? 是史黛芬妮吗
[28:08] No. Male victim. 不 死者是男性
[28:10] We managed to I.D. What was left of him. 我们从尸体残余部分辨认出了身份
[28:12] Name’s Scott Kagan. 死者名叫斯考特·卡甘
[28:14] He was a sophomore at Ernstrom college. 是艾斯卓大学的二年级学生
[28:16] This might be one of our unsubs. 他也许就是嫌犯之一
[28:17] We said they’d eliminate the weakest link 我们说过他们会除掉最薄弱的一环
[28:20] and it looks like he was it. 看来就是他了
[28:21] The pack isn’t just breaking apart 团伙不是散了这么简单了
[28:22] they’re completely collapsing. 而是已经完全崩溃
[28:24] Rather than kill Stephanie Wilson 相比杀害史黛芬妮·威尔森
[28:25] they decided to eliminate one of their own. 他们最终选择了干掉自己人
[28:27] I mean how long until the lieutenant realizes 那个二把手要多久才能意识到
[28:28] that he’s expendable as well? 他也是自身难保呢
[28:30] Hopefully soon. Stephanie may have gained another day 但愿能快点 史黛芬妮也许能多活一天
[28:32] but that’s not gonna last. 但不会再有更多时间了
[28:33] We have another problem 而且还有个问题
[28:34] That they’ve changed pattern also. We’re 3 counties away 他们的作案模式改变了 这里与他们
[28:35] from the normal disposal area. 通常的弃尸地点相隔三个县
[28:37] Maybe they saw the patrol cars 也许他们看到巡逻车
[28:39] at the usual dumping grounds and got spooked. 出现在通常的弃尸地点 就走了
[28:40] No not a chance. 这不可能
[28:42] My guys were parked at the edge of the field. 我们的车停在最靠边的地方
[28:43] No one saw them. 根本没人看到
[28:44] Well then maybe they knew about the patrols in advance. 那也许他们提前就知道警方在蹲守了
[28:49] Scott Kagan looks like a super outcast. 斯考特·卡甘简直就是个边缘份子
[28:52] Record of marijuana possession in high school 高中就有涉毒的不良记录
[28:54] moved on to harder stuff in college. 进了大学更是变本加厉
[28:56] Scott rushed the Fraternity Kappa Iota Phi 他曾经申请加入兄弟会
[28:58] But was thrown out before he became a full member. 还没成为正式成员就被除名
[29:01] According to his school counselor records 根据校内辅导员的记录
[29:02] he never really fit in anywhere. 他到哪儿都融不进去
[29:03] Well not for lack of trying. 看来是屡试屡败
[29:05] That’s exactly what made him vulnerable to the alpha. 这种人很容易被犯罪头领盯上
[29:07] He didn’t stand a chance. The dominant befriended him 他没理由拒绝 主犯当他是兄弟
[29:09] and gave him a place to belong. 给了他渴望已久的归属感
[29:10] Garcia we know the pack leader is connected to the rapes 加西亚 既然知道团伙首领与路易斯安那州的
[29:13] in Louisiana. Do any students at Ernstrom college 强奸案有关 那么艾斯卓大学有学生
[29:16] match to that area? 是从那个地区来的吗
[29:18] No such lucky. 没有
[29:19] I have cross-referenced with profile 我对比了外貌
[29:21] location and criminal record. I have zilch. 地点 犯罪记录 没有结果
[29:23] Let’s concentrate on the lieutenant. 那就集中调查二把手
[29:24] He’s our local connection. 他是当地的联系人
[29:25] Check the entire state 在全州范围内查询
[29:27] Fort Wayne to Evansville. 韦恩堡到埃文斯维尔
[29:28] This guy knows the country roads like the back of his hand. 此人对乡间的道路非常熟悉
[29:31] Like Scott both members were probably rejected 他和斯考特一样 可能都遭到过
[29:34] by Fraternities or athletic organizations. 兄弟会或体育社团的拒绝
[29:36] Their actions must have been 遭到拒绝说明他们
[29:37] deemed inappropriate to get them kicked out 肯定有行为失常的地方
[29:39] Not just drug offenses but violence as well. 不一定只是毒品问题 暴力也有可能
[29:40] And they knew about the police traps. 他们清楚警方的布控
[29:42] At least one of the unsubs is connected to the investigation. 至少有一名嫌犯与这次调查有联系
[29:45] Do you think they have an inside man? 你认为有人给他们通风报信
[29:46] It’s possible. 有可能
[29:48] Run background checks on members of the sheriff’s department 调查警局内部人员的背景
[29:52] civilians and officers alike. 看看警官和平民是否有交集
[30:25] I’d like to speak to the sheriff. 我找治安官
[30:30] This is sheriff Salters. 我是索特斯治安官
[30:32] Hello? 喂
[30:34] Hello is anyone there? 喂 还在吗
[30:45] Everything ok? 没事吧
[30:48] Yeah. 嗯
[30:50] Fine. 没事
[31:09] Who you calling buddy? 你在给谁打电话 哥们
[31:11] No one. 没谁
[31:17] Sheriff’s office. 治安官办公室
[31:24] Now why’d you have to go and do something like that? 你为什么要做这种事
[31:29] Sir I need to talk to you guys really really alone. 长官 我得跟你们几个单独通话 就你们几个
[31:32] Ok. Hang on. 好 稍等
[31:33] Conference room. 去会议室
[31:44] Go ahead garcia. 请讲 加西亚
[31:46] I ran a list of police officers 我查了一个清单 上面是一些
[31:47] With children who go to Ernstrom College 家里有孩子上艾斯卓大学的警官
[31:49] And I cross-referenced 之后我对比了
[31:50] that with my flagged campus violent offenders. 我标记过的校园暴力犯
[31:53] What did you find? 有什么发现
[31:54] My apologies sir 抱歉 长官
[31:55] But Sheriff Salters has a son 索特斯治安官有个儿子
[31:57] That goes to Ernstrom 也在埃斯顿上学
[31:59] And the deeper I dig the more interesting it gets. 我挖得越深 事情就越有意思
[32:02] It appears young Salters has a sealed record. 看起来小索特斯有个被密封的档案
[32:05] – Unseal it. – I already did that. -打开 -已经开了
[32:07] And it’s blank. 什么也没有
[32:08] What do you mean? 什么意思
[32:09] Everything in it has been erased. 所有东西都被抹掉了
[32:11] Who’d know better that the FBI are here 除了跟警察在一起的人
[32:13] Than someone living with a cop? 还有谁会清楚联调局已经到了
[32:14] Do you think Salters knows? 你觉得索特斯会知情吗
[32:16] How could he? 怎么可能
[32:17] He’s searching for a leak in his own department 他正整个部门上下查找谁走漏了消息
[32:19] Only he’s the leak. 除非那人就是他自己
[32:21] Garcia dig up everything you can 加西亚 找出你能找出的
[32:22] On salters and his son. 所有关于索特斯父子的资料
[32:24] Yes sir. 是 长官
[32:25] Stay here. 呆在这
[32:30] Sheriff I need to talk to you. 治安官 我得跟你谈谈
[32:31] I’m busy. 我正忙
[32:33] Then I can come back with a warrant. 那我会申请逮捕令来
[32:35] Your son Chris has a sealed record 你儿子克里斯有个密封的档案
[32:37] But I think I know what’s in it. 不过我大概能猜到里面有什么
[32:39] He’s been arrested for assault and probably drug violations too 他曾因袭击伤人被捕 没准还有贩毒
[32:42] And you’ve covered up for him. 而你却替他掩盖了罪行
[32:44] That’s why it didn’t turn up in our initial search. 正因如此 我们最初才没发现这些事
[32:52] Are you a father Agent Hotchner? 你是个父亲吗 霍奇纳探员
[32:54] Yes I am. 我是
[32:55] Well then you understand. 那你就应该能理解
[32:58] I couldn’t let these uh these incidents 我不能让那些…意外
[33:02] Ruin Chris’ future. 毁了克里斯的下半辈子
[33:04] I understand that if you run your home 我只知道 要是你治家
[33:06] The way you run your department 跟治理你的部门一样
[33:07] Then you bully your family the way you bully your officers. 那你对待家人一定跟对待手下一样专横
[33:11] I run a tight ship. 我只是在严格管理
[33:13] How long ago did your wife stop putting up with it and leave you? 你太太忍无可忍离你而去多久了
[33:17] You son of a bitch. 你个混蛋
[33:19] How many times have you hit Chris? 你毒打过克里斯多少次
[33:20] How dare you accuse me of abusing my son! 你怎么敢乱说我虐待自己儿子
[33:23] You call it discipline. 你管那叫纪律
[33:25] You hit Chris in order to maintain control 你想通过打骂来管教他
[33:27] But you lost that control a long time ago. 可你早就已经管不了他了
[33:28] Has he started to hit you back yet? 他开始还手了吗
[33:30] Don’t tell me how to raise my son. 我管教儿子用不着你指手画脚
[33:32] You’ve covered up domestic disturbance violations and drug offenses. 你掩盖过家暴和贩毒
[33:34] Have you covered up anything else? 还掩盖过别的事吗
[33:36] What are you getting at? 你这话什么意思
[33:37] Have you discussed details of the case with Chris? 你是否跟克里斯说过调查进展
[33:39] Did you tell him about the checkpoints? 你是否告诉过他检查哨的情况
[33:44] He was asking me about my day. 他只是问了我过得怎么样
[33:46] That was in order to escape detection. 那只是投石问路
[33:49] I’m sorry sheriff your son’s right in the middle of this 抱歉 治安官 你儿子已涉案其中
[33:52] And if you don’t help us find him 如果你不帮我们找到他
[33:53] We’re gonna lose him and Stephanie Wilson. 那他跟史黛芬妮·威尔森都会玩完
[34:03] Hotch he’s not in the dorms and he’s not answering his phone. 霍奇 他不在寝室 也不接手机
[34:05] You know if Salters inflicts physical punishment on Chris 如果索特斯常体罚毒打克里斯
[34:07] Then it’s highly unlikely he’s the alpha of the group. 那他很可能不是团伙中的强势人物
[34:09] No based on what we know Chris wouldn’t be the dominant 对 据我们所知 他不是主犯
[34:11] Nor would he have the confidence to lead. 他也不会有信心来当领头羊
[34:13] But if the dominant protected Chris… 可如果主犯保护过克里斯
[34:15] He’d have his unwavering loyalty. 就会得到他坚定不移的忠诚
[34:16] Sheriff when Chris started Ernstrom 治安官 克里斯刚进艾斯卓大学的时候
[34:18] Was there an upperclassman who befriended him 是否有某个高年级人物帮助过他
[34:20] Or who he looked up to? 或是某个他尊敬的人
[34:22] Did he join a fraternity? Did he play on a sports team? 他是否加入过兄弟会 是否参加过运动队
[34:25] He didn’t do this. 不是他干的
[34:26] Garcia anything? 加西亚 有发现吗
[34:29] I’m searching sir. 还在查 长官
[34:33] Track team. 兴趣小组
[34:35] And Kappa Iota Phi. 还有兄弟会
[34:36] That’s what we’ve been missing. 我们一直漏掉的就是这个
[34:37] Garcia expand your previous Louisiana search 加西亚 扩大你早先对路易斯安纳州的搜索
[34:40] To former Ernstrom students 找到符合我们施暴者侧写的
[34:41] Who fit our offender profile. 前艾斯卓大学学生
[34:43] Narrowing narrowing… 正在缩小范围中
[34:46] Molto bene. 好极了
[34:47] Michael Kosina of Louisiana. 路易斯安纳州的迈克·科西纳
[34:49] Uh let’s see. He was kicked out of Kappa Iota Phi 来看看 04年他因一次疑似性侵犯
[34:52] After questionable sexual conduct with a student in 2004. 而被踢出了兄弟会
[34:55] The charges were dropped. 指控最终撤销了
[34:56] But the incident earned the fraternity probation 但此事却得到了其全国协会分部
[34:58] From its national chapter. 开出的兄弟会内部缓刑
[35:00] Michael Kosina. I met him. 迈克·科西纳 我见过
[35:01] He caused Chris’ bar fight. 克里斯在酒吧打架就是他挑起的
[35:02] He did this to my son? 他对我儿子做这种事情
[35:03] Were Kosina and Chris at Ernstrom at the same time? 科西纳和克里斯是同时期在艾斯卓上学的吗
[35:06] Yeah. Chris was a freshman when he was a senior. 对 克里斯是新生 他是高年级生
[35:07] Michael dropped out a few weeks later 迈克与他的一个教授发生过争执
[35:10] After he got into an altercation with one of his professors. 几周后他就退学了
[35:11] This type of dominant 这种支配型的人
[35:12] Would definitely have issues with authority. 必定会与权威产生问题
[35:15] Tell me you got an address baby girl. 你肯定有地址了吧 小心肝
[35:16] En route as we flirt baby. 咱们调情这会就有了 宝贝
[35:19] Morgan wait until Sheriff Salters arrives. 摩根 等索斯特治安官到场再行动
[35:21] He might be able to talk to Chris. 他也许能跟克里斯谈谈
[35:22] All right but you know hotch if that doesn’t work 好 不过 霍奇 如果那不奏效
[35:24] Prentiss could be our best shot. 潘提斯就是我们的撒手锏了
[35:25] True. The pack objectifies women. 确实 这个群体物化女性
[35:27] They wouldn’t know how to handle negotiating with one. 他们肯定不懂如何跟女性进行交涉
[35:30] We gotta hit the road. 我们得上路了
[35:32] Why? 为什么
[35:33] They’re getting too close. 他们就快找到我们了
[35:35] No they’re not. 没那回事
[35:36] It doesn’t matter. They’re in our heads. 无所谓了 他们知道我们在想什么
[35:38] First Scott and now you. 先是斯考特 现在是你
[35:39] You can trust me. 你可以相信我
[35:41] Really? 是吗
[35:44] Look I didn’t say anything I swear. 我什么都没说过 我发誓
[35:46] Doesn’t mean you won’t next time. 那也难保你下次不会说
[35:48] We’re leaving. 我们得离开
[35:49] Where are we going? 去哪
[35:51] I don’t know yet. 还不知道
[35:52] I have to make a stop first. 我得先了结一件事
[36:02] Trust is earned. 你得靠行动赢得我的信任
[36:26] What are you going to do to me? 你要怎么处置我
[36:30] Don’t worry baby. 别担心 宝贝
[36:31] I’m not going to let anything happen to you. 我不会让你有事的
[36:34] Ok? Stand up. Here we go. 好吗 站起来 好了
[36:39] Come on. 过来
[36:44] We do this we’re free and clear. 干完这事 我们就自由了 了无牵挂
[36:47] Huh? No more pops telling you what to do. 不会再有老爹对你指手画脚了
[36:50] We hit the road to a brand-new life 我们一起上路奔向新生活
[36:52] just you and me brother to the end. 就咱俩 兄弟 直到尽头
[36:54] To the end. 直到尽头
[37:00] Away we go. 走吧
[37:12] Chris Salters! 克里斯·索斯特
[37:13] Michael Kosina! 迈克·科西纳
[37:15] FBI. Give yourselves up. 联邦调查局 投降吧
[37:18] We want to negotiate. 我们要谈判
[37:20] The time for that is over son. 谈判的机会早过了 孩子
[37:21] Oh I wish I was your son sheriff. 我倒希望我是你儿子 治安官
[37:23] It wouldn’t be my ribs getting bruised. 到时候被打的就不是我了
[37:24] Christopher walk this way 克里斯托夫 过来
[37:27] and we’ll work it out. 咱们能想办法解决
[37:28] Don’t you get it? He’s done taking orders from you. 你还不明白吗 他已经不再听你的指挥了
[37:32] Sorry dad. Can’t. 对不起 爸 我做不到
[37:36] Prentiss go. Go. 潘提斯 上 上
[37:40] Michael. 迈克
[37:41] Chris. 克里斯
[37:43] My name’s Emily Prentiss. 我叫艾米莉·潘提斯
[37:46] I’m holstering my weapon. 我现在把武器放回去
[37:48] I just want to talk. 我只是想跟你们谈谈
[37:50] That’s what they all say. 他们都这么说
[37:52] That’s quite a feat 你够有本事的
[37:54] manipulating a cop’s son into committing rape and murder. 骗着警察的儿子参与强奸和谋杀
[37:58] Shouldn’t we be talking about 我们不是应该谈谈
[37:59] how your fine ass is gonna get us out of here? 你个漂亮脸蛋要怎么把我们弄出去吗
[38:01] You wish. 做梦吧
[38:02] Look around. 你四处看看
[38:04] Everyone’s guns are trained on you. 所有人的枪都指着你
[38:06] Not Chris. You. 不是克里斯 而是你
[38:08] No one wants to shoot a cop’s kid. 没人会朝警察的儿子开枪
[38:11] But you? 可你
[38:12] I might shoot you myself. 我自己都想开枪打死你
[38:14] You call yourself a negotiator? 你这也叫谈判专家吗
[38:16] Chris I know you’re loyal to Michael. I get it. 克里斯 我知道你忠于迈克 我懂
[38:19] He was there for you when you thought nobody else was. 当你孤立无援时 只有他还挺你
[38:22] Nobody was. 我就是孤立无援
[38:23] That might be true. 也许吧
[38:25] But you need to understand that 但你要知道
[38:27] Michael’s done this before. 迈克以前也干过这种事
[38:28] Don’t listen to this bitch! 别听这婊子胡说
[38:30] She’s trying to get us to surrender. 她只是想说服我们投降
[38:32] We should rush them now. 我们应该反击 就现在
[38:33] You don’t want to do that Chris do you? 你不会想这么做 克里斯 对吧
[38:36] That’s suicide for you. 你这只是自寻死路
[38:37] Michael doesn’t care. 迈克才不在乎呢
[38:39] He was gonna kill you 反正他本来也计划
[38:41] the moment things got tough anyway. 一旦出了差错就干掉你
[38:42] Just like he killed his last team. 就像他杀了他之前的同伙
[38:45] What’s she talking about? 她在说什么
[38:47] Two men went missing 在路易斯安纳州北部
[38:48] following a series of rapes 发生过一系列强奸案
[38:50] in northern Louisiana. 之后有两个男人失踪了
[38:52] What do you think happened to them? 你觉得他们有什么遭遇
[38:56] Is that true? 是真的吗
[38:59] Were you gonna kill me too? 你准备连我也杀吗
[39:01] What do you mean too? 什么叫”也”
[39:03] I didn’t kill Scott. 我可没杀斯考特
[39:04] You did. 是你杀的
[39:07] You said that it was to protect us. 你说那是为了保护我们
[39:10] Us me. It’s all the same. 我们 我 都一样
[39:13] It don’t matter anyway. 反正都无所谓了
[39:14] We’re not getting out of here either one of us. 咱俩都跑不了 谁也跑不了了
[39:16] I need to know you’re with me. 我要知道你会跟着我
[39:20] To the end. 直到尽头
[39:22] Well? 怎么样
[39:29] Too late. 太迟了
[39:38] What did you do?! 你干了什么
[39:39] Put it down! Put it down! 放下枪 放下枪
[39:41] It’s over Christopher. 结束了 克里斯托夫
[39:43] It’s over. 都结束了
[39:47] I am not going to jail. 我不要进监狱
[39:48] We’ll get you a good lawyer. 我们会给你找个好律师
[39:50] We’ll figure out a way to get your sentence reduced. 想办法给你减刑
[39:52] You’d like that wouldn’t you dad? 你就喜欢这样吧 爸
[39:53] A chance to play hero. 逮个机会就扮英雄
[39:55] Son… 儿子
[39:56] Well too late. 太迟了
[39:58] You don’t get too win this one. 你这次赢不了了
[40:04] Medic we need a medic. 医护队 派医护队来
[40:20] I had to son. 我不得不开枪 儿子
[41:15] Sheriff? 治安官
[41:17] It’s time for us to go. 我们该走了
[41:28] You know I keep asking myself what I did wrong. 我一直问自己到底做错了什么
[41:35] How did my son become a murderer? 我的儿子怎么会变成杀人犯
[41:40] There’s an answer that a profiler could give you 作为侧写师我可以给你个答案
[41:43] but you don’t need to hear that. 可这答案你不知道也罢
[41:45] And you don’t need any criticism from me. 你也用不着我在这指指点点
[41:50] All I can say is that in my own life 我只能说 以我自己来讲
[41:53] I try to run a very tight ship at work 我工作的时候尽职尽责
[41:56] and then when I come home I try to give my son 但回家后 我只想作为父亲
[41:58] all the love and compassion 给我儿子他应得的一切
[41:59] and understanding that he deserves. 父爱 关怀和理解
[42:02] And I’m not saying this is your failing 我并不是说这是你的错
[42:04] but something made Chris vulnerable. 但克里斯的脆弱是有原因的
[42:11] I know I’ve lost him. 我知道我已经失去他了
[42:16] I don’t think you have. 我觉得没有
[42:17] It’s going to take every connection I’ve ever had 我得动用我所有的人际关系
[42:20] to keep him off death row. 帮他不进死牢
[42:22] And after that he’s going to need you more than ever. 到时候 他会比以往任何时候都更需要你
[42:26] Chris is lost. 克里斯是迷失了方向
[42:29] But he doesn’t have to spend the rest of his life that way. 但他的后半辈子不一定都得这样
[42:35] What can I do? 我能做些什么
[42:37] Be there for him. 支持他
[42:40] Make amends. 做出弥补
[42:41] And help him do the same. 也帮他弥补自己的行为
[42:53] Good luck. 祝你好运
[42:55] Thank you. 谢谢
[43:04] “Without heroes we are all plain people 若没有英雄 我们都将是
[43:06] and don’t know how far we can go.” 在尘世中苦苦挣扎的凡人
[43:09] Bernard Malamud. 伯纳德·马拉默德[美国犹太作家]
犯罪心理

Post navigation

Previous Post: 犯罪心理(Criminal Minds)第6季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 犯罪心理(Criminal Minds)第6季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme