Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

犯罪心理(Criminal Minds)第6季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 犯罪心理(Criminal Minds)第6季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:03] I lost my father… 我九岁那年
[00:05] When I was 9 years old. 失去了我父亲
[00:07] He was shot and killed right in front of me. 我就这么看着他被枪打死
[00:09] Is that your daughter? Where is she? 这是你女儿吗 她在哪儿
[00:10] She’s with my sister. 她和我妹妹在一起
[00:11] This is about you. 他是冲着你来
[00:12] There’s no history At your sister’s place. 你妹妹的房子没有任何意义
[00:17] Promise me she’ll be ok Morgan. 答应我她会没事的 摩根
[00:19] Do it and promise him! 快答应他
[00:23] – Promise me Morgan. – OK -答应我 摩根 -好
[00:24] Ok! 好吧
[00:28] I promise. 我答应你
[00:30] I love you Ellie. 我爱你 爱丽
[01:01] Oh my hands are numb. 我的手快麻了
[01:03] One more try. You can do it. 再努力试试 你可以的
[01:06] Am I close? 快够到了吗
[01:07] Just keep trying. 继续努力
[01:08] I can’t I can’t. 我做不到
[01:16] My babies… 我的孩子们…
[01:17] Sam and kayla wake up! 萨姆 凯拉 醒醒
[01:18] Oh my babies… 孩子们
[01:20] Sammy! Kayla wake up! 小萨 凯拉 快醒醒
[01:23] He took them from me. 他夺走了他们
[01:25] Just keep trying. 继续努力 别放弃
[01:27] You can do it. 你能做到
[01:43] Oh no. 不
[01:53] No! 不要
[01:54] You get away from her! 离她远点
[01:55] Get away from her! 别碰她
[01:57] Come here! You never fought a man 有种来啊 你个可悲的懦夫
[01:59] in your pathetic life you twisted psycho. 只敢对女人下手 你个变态
[02:02] No! Get out of our house! 不 快滚出去
[02:04] No! Please! Stop it! 不 不要 住手
[02:07] Please! 快住手
[02:09] Last night all 4 members of the Bennett family 昨晚 本纳特一家四口人
[02:11] were killed in their home in Council Bluffs Iowa. 在爱荷华州康瑟尔布拉夫斯的家中遇害
[02:15] Jake and Sandra Bennett were the parents 杰克和桑卓·本纳特夫妇
[02:17] Of Sammy 11 and Kayla 9. 儿女是小萨和凯拉 分别为11和9岁
[02:21] Agent Beeks in the Omaha field office called me. 奥马哈办事处的比克斯探员告诉我说
[02:23] The previous night the other family the Archers 前一晚 另有一家被害
[02:25] were killed just across the state line in Nebraska. 亚彻一家 刚过内布拉斯加州州界
[02:27] He thinks it’s the same offender. 他认为是同一名凶手所为
[02:29] The M.O. is consistent. 作案手法一致
[02:31] Both mothers died due to severe blunt-force trauma 母亲都死于猛烈重击
[02:33] And the fathers suffered multiple stab wounds. 而父亲都被刺数刀
[02:35] The children were all strangled. 孩子则都是被勒死
[02:37] Violence only in the kids’ rooms 凶手只在孩子卧室里表现出暴力
[02:38] But no sexual abuse on any of the children. 而孩子却没有遭到性虐待
[02:41] That’s odd. 不合常理
[02:42] Odd comes up right now 怪的还在后头
[02:44] Because the Bennett father was not just stabbed 本纳特家的父亲不止是被刺死
[02:47] He was also… 他还遭到…
[02:49] and those pictures are in your personal files 你们还是自己看手上的文件吧
[02:51] Because I didn’t think they needed the help of 1080p. 这部分就不必用高清来呈现了
[02:53] His chest was opened organs disturbed intestines removed. 他的胸腔被打开 器官被切碎 肠子被取出
[02:58] That’s awesome. Could we please leave the gross part 很生动 但你们能不能把恶心的部分
[02:59] of the conversation for the plane? 留到飞机上再谈
[03:01] The father of the Archer family 亚彻家的被害父亲
[03:02] Had multiple stab wounds but no dissection. 也被刺了数刀 但却没有被剖开
[03:05] So he went from piquerism to this overnight? 才过了一夜 他就成了性施虐狂吗
[03:08] 2 families in 2 days. He’s on a spree. 两天杀了两家人 他在狂欢呢
[03:11] Wheels up in 30. 半小时后起飞
[03:20] Hey Morgan. 喂 摩根
[03:31] Ellie how did you get past airport security? 爱丽 你怎么通过的机场安检
[03:34] I stayed real close to this family. 我紧跟在一家人家后面
[03:37] Nobody asked. 没人问我
[03:38] If they had I would have said I was 12 要是有人问 我就说我12岁了
[03:42] ’cause you can fly by yourself. 可以自己坐飞机
[03:43] This is not all right. 这样不对
[03:45] You can’t just run away like this. 你不能就这么跑出来
[03:48] But that house is awful. 我受不了待在那屋子里
[03:51] This older boy tries to watch me in the shower. 有个年长的男孩 还想偷看我洗澡
[04:01] It’s way early in L.A. 洛杉矶时间现在还早
[04:02] I left a message with child protective services 我给儿童保护机构留了言
[04:04] But I haven’t heard– 但我还没收到…
[04:05] You can’t send me back there. 你不能把我送回去
[04:07] Ellie you’re a missing kid. 爱丽 你现在算是走失的孩子
[04:11] We have to let them know you’re safe. 我们得通知他们说你没事
[04:14] I didn’t know where else to go. 我不知道还能去哪儿
[04:18] I know. 我明白
[04:21] Listen this is one of my very good friends Penelope. 听着 她是我最好的朋友 佩内洛普
[04:23] She’s going to look after you while I’m gone. 我不在的时候 她会照看你
[04:26] Hi honey. 你好 宝贝儿
[04:29] Ellie I’ll come back as soon as I can. 爱丽 我会尽快赶回来
[04:37] Come on Ellie. 来吧 爱丽
[04:40] Go ahead. 去吧
[04:42] It’s ok. 没事的
[04:45] Come on Ellie. 走吧 爱丽
[04:47] Have you ever been here before? You’ll like it. 你以前来过这么 你肯定喜欢
[04:55] What are you gonna do? 你准备怎么办
[04:57] I don’t know. 不知道
[05:36] “All humanity is one undivided and indivisible family. 所有人类皆为不可分割的一体
[05:40] I cannot detach myself from the wickedest soul.” 再邪恶的灵魂也在其中 难以分离
[05:43] Mahatma Gandhi. 圣雄甘地
[05:46] Hotch listen. 霍奇 听我说
[05:48] Garcia’s gonna help me find a way to get Ellie back to L.A. 加西亚会想办法帮我把爱丽送回洛城
[05:51] How did she get here? 她怎么过来的
[05:52] She stole her foster Mom’s credit card 她偷了养母的信用卡
[05:54] Then bought a ticket online 然后网购了机票
[05:56] And then somehow lied her way through airport security. 之后又想法子骗过了机场保安
[05:58] How old is she? 她多大了
[05:59] She’s 9. 9岁
[06:01] I didn’t see this coming at all but I will fix it. 我没想到她会来 不过我会处理好
[06:04] Check this out. 看看这些
[06:06] No forced entry at either house. 两处房屋都没有强行进入的痕迹
[06:09] Both dinner tables are set for 5 people not 4. 两家的餐桌上都有5套餐具 不是4套
[06:13] Maybe they knew him and invited him to dinner. 或许他们认识凶手 还请他共进晚餐
[06:14] Both families live in different states 虽然两家人住在不同的州
[06:16] But only 8 miles apart. 但之间只有8英里的距离
[06:17] Is it possible they knew each other? 有没有可能 他们彼此认识
[06:19] Garcia did you find any overlap between 加西亚 本纳特和亚彻两家人的生活
[06:21] The Bennett and Archer families? 有什么共同点吗
[06:23] Zip. They didn’t work shop eat or worship 没有 他们的衣食住行 信仰工作
[06:25] In any of the same places. 完全没有共同点
[06:26] – Worship? – Both families religious? -信仰 -两家人都信教吗
[06:28] And then some. 这也算是共同点了
[06:29] Pretty much all their social lives 很可能两家人的社交生活
[06:30] Revolved around some kind of church activities. 都是围绕着教会活动
[06:32] Maybe he forced the families 或许他强迫他们准备晚餐
[06:33] To make dinner as part of a ritual 把晚餐当做是一种仪式
[06:35] Like Karl Arnold. 就像卡尔·阿诺德
[06:36] The fox was a classic family annihilator 那只老狐狸是个典型的”家庭歼灭者”
[06:38] Who targeted patriarchs. 对年长的家庭成员下手
[06:40] The dissection of the last dad makes me think the unsub 第二个父亲被剖开让我觉得
[06:42] Was focused on male parents as well. 犯人热衷于男性长辈
[06:44] I’m not so sure. 我看不一定
[06:45] There’s a lot of overkill on the mothers. 母亲也被残忍地杀害
[06:47] All right when we land 好了 着陆后
[06:48] Morgan Prentiss and I will go get set up 摩根 潘提斯和我
[06:49] at the field office with agent Beeks. 同比克斯探员在办事处汇合
[06:51] Dave you and Reid drive to Council Bluffs 戴夫 你和里德开车去康瑟尔布拉夫斯
[06:53] While the crime scene’s still fresh. 罪案发生不久 得趁热打铁
[07:04] Family annihilators tend to kill the children first. 家庭歼灭者倾向于先杀孩子
[07:07] It makes the parents suffer the most. 带给父母最强烈的精神折磨
[07:11] Maybe that wasn’t the only reason. 或许那不是唯一的理由
[07:16] Mom comes up to say that dinner is ready. 母亲上楼来喊孩子吃饭
[07:19] First thing she sees the children. 她一眼就看到了孩子们
[07:21] She runs to them. 她跑向他们
[07:23] She opens up her back to attack. 这样她的后背毫无防备
[07:27] He uses the children as bait. 他用孩子作为诱饵
[07:29] The father arrives next. 父亲闻声赶来
[07:30] He runs to the family just as the mother did. 和母亲一样立即冲向家人
[07:34] The unsub repeats the attack. 犯人重复他的伎俩
[07:39] It worked the first time. 成功了一次就能如法炮制
[07:40] It’s a risky plan. 这个计划很冒险
[07:41] The unsub needs 10 0r 15 minutes 凶手需要和孩子独处10至15分钟
[07:42] Alone with the children to tie them up. 才能把他们都绑起来
[07:46] The table’s set for 5. 准备了5个人的晚餐
[07:48] They were going to have tacos. 晚餐是炸玉米饼
[07:51] The big pot has red meat 大碗里装着牛肉
[07:53] The small one has… 小碗里装着…
[07:56] Some sort of tofu mix. 什么东西拌豆腐
[07:58] Now if a psychopath was forcing you to cook dinner 我问你 假如一个疯子强迫你做饭
[08:00] Would you take the time to make vegetarian sides? 你会花时间用蔬菜做装饰吗
[08:04] He obviously didn’t force sandra to make dinner. 很明显 他没有强迫桑卓做饭
[08:06] She wasn’t afraid of him. 她并不怕他
[08:08] He was their guest. 他是他们的客人
[08:09] He’s too disorganized to bring a gun. 他混乱而毫无组织性 所以没有带枪
[08:11] All the other items he used on the families 用来折磨这些人的工具
[08:13] Came from within the house. 全来自于被害人家
[08:15] Kitchen knives jump ropes belts. 菜刀 跳绳 皮带
[08:18] The Bennetts trusted him with their kids. 本纳特夫妇放心让他和孩子独处
[08:20] They had to have known this guy. 他们肯定认识这家伙
[08:24] 内布拉斯加州 奥马哈市 联邦调查局当地办事处
[08:27] M.E. Report on Jake Bennett says he died less than a minute 杰克·本纳特的验尸报告上说
[08:29] After being stabbed multiple times. 他连续身中数刀后很快就死了
[08:31] All dissection was done postmortem. 解剖是在死后
[08:34] If it was done postmortem 如果是死后剖尸
[08:35] It was probably done out of curiosity and not torture. 那多数是出于满足好奇心而不是折磨
[08:37] Is there any indication of medical training? 有迹象表明凶手有医学背景吗
[08:39] Apparently it’s just the opposite. 结果恰恰相反
[08:41] The cuts were crude. 切口非常粗糙
[08:42] No more advanced than dissecting a frog. 和解剖一只青蛙的水平差不多
[08:46] Sandra Bennett died slowly in a lot of pain 桑卓·本纳特缓慢死亡 非常痛苦
[08:48] Just like Monica Archer. 和莫妮卡·亚彻一样
[08:50] The wives suffer the most 妻子被折磨得最惨
[08:52] Physically and psychologically. 精神上和肉体上都是
[08:54] So what does that get us? This guy hates his mother? 所以怎样 这家伙恨他妈妈
[08:56] It means that everything he did 这意味着 凶手所做的一切
[08:58] He did to hurt Sandra and Monica. 目的都是折磨桑卓和莫妮卡
[09:00] He’s targeting women. 他的目标是家里的女性
[09:09] How’s she doing? 她还好吗
[09:11] Sleeping. 她睡着了
[09:12] Which I get the impression 而且 据我观察
[09:13] she has not done in many weeks. 她已经几个星期没睡好觉了
[09:15] There are 6 kids living in that foster house. 那个收养家庭里有六个孩子
[09:18] Well what did the family say? 好吧 那他们怎么说
[09:20] They didn’t know she was missing. 他们不知道她不见了
[09:23] Sandra was a sixth-grade teacher 桑卓是六年级老师
[09:25] She ran a church program for adult literacy 她管理一个教会的成人教育项目
[09:27] And volunteered at a local soup kitchen. 还在本地的慈善厨房做志愿者
[09:29] Monica Archer was a nurse at northern Omaha medical 莫妮卡·亚彻是北奥马哈医院的护士
[09:32] And she worked pro bono with 同时也为退役军人管理局的残疾老兵
[09:33] disabled veterans at the V.A. 提供免费医疗服务
[09:36] Maybe he posed as a victim asked for their help. 或许他装成可怜人 向她们寻求帮助
[09:38] It’s likely these women would help a stranger 这些好心肠的女人会帮助一个陌生人
[09:39] But doubtful that they’d let him upstairs. 但不会让他上楼和孩子独处
[09:42] It could be another volunteer. 凶手可能也是志愿者
[09:43] If they met him doing charity work 如果她们是在慈善活动中认识他
[09:45] He could seem trustworthy. 那他很可能伪装成让人信任的人
[09:47] Ok so we’ll look into volunteers who worked 好 现在我们要调查和桑卓·本纳特
[09:49] With both Monica Archer and Sandra Bennett 还有莫妮卡·亚彻一起做志愿者的人
[09:51] But even so 可就算那样
[09:53] Neither of these women would have left their children 两家的母亲都不会让孩子
[09:55] With someone they didn’t know well. 和陌生人独处
[09:57] It’s unlikely that it’s a stranger 凶手应该不是陌生人
[09:58] But we haven’t found a single person 可我们没查到有人
[09:59] That knew both families. 同时认识这两家人
[10:02] Great. So we have a disorganized killer 很好 所以我们要找的凶手
[10:05] on a spree who appears perfectly stable. 疯狂而毫无条理却看上去相当正常
[10:08] People trust him on sight. 看上去就值得信任
[10:10] And he has absolute confidence 而且他十分确信
[10:11] that no one will guess what he is. 没人能猜出他是变态杀手
[10:16] *If I could write you a song and make you fall in love* *若我能为你写歌 让你一听倾心*
[10:19] *I would already have you up under my arm* *那我就能早已 拥你在我臂弯*
[10:28] Hey kid. 喂 小鬼
[10:30] Come closer so I can talk to you for a second. 走近点 我们谈谈
[10:32] What do you want? 你想干什么
[10:33] You shouldn’t walk with your back to traffic. 你不该背对着车来的方向走
[10:35] You can’t see the cars. You know what I mean? 你看不到来的车 知道我的意思吗
[10:37] Oh ok. 好吧
[10:40] I’m Reverend Hannum. 我是汉奈神父
[10:42] I’m Jeremy. 我是杰瑞米
[10:45] Do you need a lift? 要搭便车吗
[10:46] My mom says I shouldn’t get into a car with someone I don’t know. 我妈说不能搭陌生人的车
[10:49] She’d like kill me. 不然她会气疯的
[10:51] Your mom’s right. 你妈妈说得对
[10:53] But there’s a gas station a mile or so up the road. 但前面大概1英里处有个加油站
[10:55] I could take you there. 我把你带到那里
[10:57] Well that sounds all right. 听起来不错
[11:00] Cool. Um thanks. 不错 谢谢
[11:02] It’s getting cold out. 天越来越冷了
[11:06] I love this song. 我喜欢这首歌
[11:08] Me too. 我也是
[11:11] Put your seatbelt on. 系上安全带
[11:20] *You never say hey remember my name* *你从来不说 是否会记得我名*
[11:24] *And it’s probably ’cause you think you’re cooler than me?* *莫是因为 觉得自己更加有型*
[11:48] He dissected the victim’s arm postmortem. 被害人死后被剖开了胳膊
[11:50] I think it’s our guy. 我觉得就是那个凶手
[11:51] – Just one victim? – Yeah. -只有一个被害人吗 -对
[11:54] He’s in the passenger seat. 被害人在副驾驶座上
[12:00] Who is he? 他是谁
[12:03] Louis Hannum. 路易斯·汉奈
[12:03] 41 years old well-known local reverend. 41岁 有名的本地神父
[12:05] He closed the church after a canned food drive at 6 p.m. 下午6点他发完罐头食物后关了教堂
[12:09] Told the other volunteers 告诉其他志愿者
[12:10] he was taking the donations to the salvation army 他带着捐献的物资送去给
[12:12] 3 miles northeast on route 6. 3英里外6号公路上的救世军
[12:14] Did he leave with anyone? 有和他一起走的人吗
[12:15] No they said he left alone. 没有 他们说他一个人离开
[12:16] We’re still getting names of everyone who was there. 我们仍在查那里的人的信息
[12:18] Before now he’s attacked families in their homes. 在此之前 他都是在别人家里袭击一家人
[12:21] Now just one victim on the side of the road? 现却只在路边袭击一个人
[12:23] It doesn’t–it doesn’t really fit his victimology. 这和被害人的特点并不相符
[12:26] Well it looks like he stabbed the reverend 看上去他是在神父开车时刺伤了他
[12:28] while he was driving and then the truck crashed down here 之后这辆卡车就翻下了路基
[12:31] He pushed him over tried to drive away 他把他从驾驶座推开 试图开车逃跑
[12:33] But the truck was stuck. 但卡车卡在了这里
[12:34] His rage was so blinding he takes out the driver 他燃起了无名之火 在气急之下
[12:36] while in motion. 就杀了司机
[12:38] He’s lucky he didn’t crash into oncoming traffic. 没和迎面而来的车辆相撞算他走运
[12:41] Then he immediately calms down 之后他又立即冷静下来
[12:42] and dissects the victim’s arm? 剖开了被害人的胳膊吗
[12:44] Yeah he’s incapable of thinking 5 minutes ahead. 对 他不能集中注意力思考五分钟以上
[12:46] It’s like he’s got A.D.D. 看来他有注意力障碍
[12:48] A short attention span is putting it mildly. 这么说还不够确切
[12:51] He’s got wild mood swings he’s impulsive. 他的情绪波动就像疾风骤雨 很冲动
[12:55] Young adults are inherently nonthreatening. 青少年一般看上去都没有威胁性
[12:58] Parents would allow him to be alone with their children 父母会让他和孩子独处一室
[13:00] Because he’s the same age. 因为他们是同龄人
[13:02] If he’s prepubescent it would also explain 如果他是青少年 也就解释了
[13:03] why there’s no sexual experimentation on the victims. 被害人身上为何没有性侵犯痕迹
[13:06] You guys can’t be serious. 你们不是认真的吧
[13:07] Think about it. 你自己想想
[13:08] He opens up human bodies out of curiosity 他因为好奇才把人开膛破腹
[13:11] The same way I used to open up radios and tv sets when I was 13. 就像我们13岁时 拆开录音机或电视一样
[13:20] I don’t like it here. 我不喜欢这里
[13:21] Amber you told me you needed to use the bathroom 安珀 是你自己之前一直嚷嚷着
[13:23] asap 5 times until I stopped. 要马上去厕所 我就停车了
[13:26] This is a bathroom. 这就是厕所
[13:27] I didn’t mean a gross bathroom. 我没说要去这么恶心的厕所
[13:28] Don’t touch anything. 什么都别摸
[13:30] You can get herpes or worse. 否则你会得疱疹 甚至更糟
[13:32] Zack enough. 扎克 够了
[13:33] Mom… 妈妈
[13:35] If I get herpes it’s your fault. 如果我得了疱疹 都是你的错
[13:39] Oh come on. 不是吧
[13:48] Hey there. 那边的
[13:50] Are you all right? 你没事吧
[13:51] This kid is streetwise 这个孩子适应力很强
[13:53] but clearly comfortable and 但一看就让人感觉很亲近
[13:54] easily accepted in a middle-class suburban home. 易被郊区的中产家庭接受
[13:56] We can’t diagnose anyone under the age of 18 我们无法将18岁以下的青少年
[13:58] as antisocial 确诊为反社会人格
[14:00] so we are labeling this unsub a budding psychopath. 所以我们称嫌犯为萌芽期的精神变态者
[14:03] I came out of the bathroom and the bus was gone. 我从厕所出来 公车已经开走了
[14:07] The bus stopped out here? 公车在这里停吗
[14:09] Well yeah. This woman was sick 对 有位女士不舒服
[14:11] and she said she needed some air. 说她要下车透透气
[14:13] Where’s your mom hon? 你妈妈呢 亲爱的
[14:15] Well we live in Omaha 我们住在奥马哈
[14:16] But my mom’s visiting my aunt in Chicago. 但我妈去芝加哥看我阿姨了
[14:19] His interpersonal skills are through the roof. 他的人际交往技巧好得让人惊讶
[14:21] Now this manipulation is not just a ruse. 这种操纵不再是简单的诡计
[14:23] It is a complex con. 而是设计精巧的复杂骗局
[14:26] I knew I shouldn’t have gotten off. 我就知道我不该下车
[14:27] Well maybe I should just call your mom for you. 也许我该替你给你妈打个电话
[14:29] Does she have a cell phone? 她有手机吗
[14:31] Yeah! Um it’s… 有 那个…
[14:35] My phone’s on the bus. 我的手机落在公车上了
[14:36] I was supposed to memorize the numbers but I never did. 我本该记住她的号码 但我从来不记
[14:40] If I don’t get off the bus in Chicago tomorrow morning 如果明天早上到不了芝加哥
[14:42] my mom will freak out. 我妈肯定抓狂
[14:44] Look for reports of missing children 调查一下奥马哈及其
[14:45] in and around the city of Omaha. 周边城市的失踪儿童报告
[14:47] This is where his killing spree originated. 这是他犯案的起点
[14:48] And check juvenile detention centers and psychiatric programs 再查查少管所和心理治疗中心
[14:51] for boys who’ve been recently released or escaped. 有没有最近刚获释或逃走的男孩
[14:53] We believe he’s crossed the state line into Iowa. 我们认为他穿越了州界到爱荷华州
[14:56] His last victim was traveling northeast on route 6. 最后一名死者死于东北部的6号公路
[14:59] How has a kid gotten 40-some miles all by himself? 一个孩子怎可能单独跋涉40多英里路
[15:02] They all give him rides and places to stay. 有人提供住宿还让他搭便车
[15:04] Well you can’t stay out here all alone. 你总不能一个人呆在这吧
[15:07] We’ll go to the police. 我带你去警察局
[15:08] They can find your mom a lot faster than we can. 他们能很快联系上你母亲
[15:11] Really? 真的吗
[15:11] – Thank you so much. – Yeah come on. -太感谢你了 -来吧
[15:14] Thank you. 谢谢
[15:15] He appears extremely vulnerable. 他表现得人畜无害
[15:17] Being a child alone out on the road 一个孩子落单在外
[15:20] That’s not hard to do. 这并不难做到
[15:26] Come on! 走
[15:34] Uhh! Come on! 老实点
[15:35] You’re letting him go to jail. 你要把他送进牢房吗
[15:37] No honey this is a police station. 不 宝贝儿 这是警察局
[15:39] They’ll help him find his mom. 警察会帮他找到母亲
[15:43] Do you mind if we wait here a minute 我们能在这等一会儿
[15:45] Until those guys have gone in? 等他们走了再进去吗
[15:47] You’re gonna need a weapon or something 你最好备点武器防身
[15:49] In case that guy tries to shiv you. 免得那男人晚上做掉你
[15:51] Zack. 扎克
[15:55] Will I have to sleep in the same prison cell as him? 我会和他关在一起吗
[15:57] Absolutely not. You’re not sleeping in a cell. 当然不会 你不会在牢房里过夜
[15:59] What if they don’t find his mom tonight? 万一他们今晚没联系上他妈妈呢
[16:01] If I take a bus to uncle David’s and get lost 如果我去大卫叔叔家的路上迷路了
[16:04] Would I have to sleep in jail too? 我也会被关进牢房里吗
[16:06] No Amber of course not. 不 安珀 当然不会
[16:08] Get your hands off me! 放开我
[16:14] Jeremy won’t be sleeping here either. 杰瑞米也不会留在这
[16:15] You’re staying with us tonight. 今晚你先住我家
[16:17] Thank you so much. 太谢谢你了
[16:18] We’ll bring you back in the morning. 我们明天早上再来
[16:20] Thanks. 谢谢
[16:25] No I know as soon as Ellie 不 我知道一旦爱丽跨越了州界
[16:26] crossed state lines it became a federal case. 就属于联邦法管辖范围了
[16:28] Mm-hmm. Which is why it’s ok 没错 所以她现在可以
[16:30] That she remain in federal custody. 处在联邦政府的监护之下
[16:32] What are the chances of getting her transferred to Virginia? 能把她转来弗吉尼亚州吗
[16:35] Oh they are quite good. 绝对可以
[16:37] Because the federal child abuse prevention and treatment act 因为联邦防治虐童法
[16:40] defines this as neglect. 视此行为为疏忽罪
[16:42] It’s in her best interest that she be removed immediately. 她现在最好的情况就是立即转移
[16:44] Well that’s good. That’s great. 太好了 真是太棒了
[16:47] Baby girl thank you. 亲爱的 谢谢你
[16:48] Do me a favor. 帮我个忙
[16:49] Tell her to keep her head up all right? 让她不要伤心 好吗
[16:50] I will honey. 好的 亲爱的
[16:53] What’s going on? 怎么了
[16:57] The foster family didn’t even know ellie was missing. 寄养家庭压根就不知道爱丽失踪了
[17:01] I’m doing what I can to get her transferred 我尽全力把她转移到
[17:02] to child protective services in Virginia. 弗吉尼亚的儿童保护机构
[17:05] You think that’s a good idea? 你觉得这样好吗
[17:07] I just want to know that that girl is safe. 我只想确保她的安全
[17:10] If you asked me to look after Jack 如果你拜托我照顾好杰克
[17:13] Would you be happy right now? 却弄成这样 你会开心吗
[17:15] I know that you’d do everything you could. 我知道你会尽全力
[17:22] He’s been in the system? 系统里有他的记录
[17:23] I thought you said he’s from suburbia. 你不是说他在郊区长大吗
[17:25] He grew up in medium socio-economic status 他是在一个中产阶级家庭长大
[17:27] But his rage against families tells us that he experienced 但从他对家庭的愤怒来看 他童年
[17:29] extreme abuse or neglect 一定受过极端虐待和忽视
[17:31] So at some point he was most likely 从这点来看 他很可能
[17:32] removed from his family. 是被抛弃的
[17:34] Now I had Garcia widen the search of missing children 所以我请加西亚搜索了所有从
[17:36] to those in foster homes and juvenile care facilities 寄养家庭和青少年服务机构失踪的孩子
[17:39] All represented by these 10 black dots. 我用这十个红点表示
[17:42] 10 kids fit our profile. That’s great. 有十个孩子符合侧写 还不错
[17:44] Actually each dot represents a thousand currently in the system. 其实每个红点代表一千个孩子
[17:48] 10 000 children? 总共有一万多人
[17:49] Nebraska’s one of the nation’s highest per capita 说到儿童归政府监管的概率
[17:51] State ward populations. 内布拉斯加州在全国首屈一指
[17:53] Now using the age and the gender of our suspect 依据嫌犯的年龄和性别
[17:55] I was able to whittle down the search 我缩小了范围
[17:56] And that yielded this interesting pattern. 然后发现了这个有趣的规律
[17:58] A pattern of red dots. 红点的规律吗
[18:00] Give me one more hint. 再给我解释一下
[18:02] The red dots represent 红点代表了
[18:03] 33 boys between the age of 10 and 17 33个今年成为被监护人
[18:05] Who became wards of the state this year 年龄在十到十七岁之间
[18:06] All abandoned at major hospitals. 被抛弃在大医院的孩子
[18:09] The state safe haven law. 安全避难法
[18:11] Wait a minute. I thought the safe haven law 等等 我以为这法律只适用于
[18:13] was so that women could leave unwanted babies in hospitals 那些不想要新生婴儿的人 可以将孩子
[18:16] instead of leaving them in dumpsters. 交给医院而不是丢在路边
[18:17] That’s correct but initially 没错 但在内布拉斯加州
[18:18] there was no age limit in Nebraska. 孩子的年龄没有限制
[18:20] He’s right. The law now just covers infants 没错 这法律现在只适用于婴儿
[18:22] But we still get teenagers left at hospitals 但仍有人把青少年抛弃在医院里
[18:25] With a note pinned to their jacket. 只在他们的衣服里留个字条
[18:26] Some are even driven in from out of state. 有些甚至是其他州送过来的
[18:28] Now Monica Archer our first victim 第一个被害人莫妮卡·亚彻
[18:30] Worked at this hospital Northern Omaha Medical. 在北奥马哈医院上班
[18:33] If the unsub’s parents abandoned him there 如果嫌犯的父母把他抛弃在那
[18:35] It’s probably where they met. 可能他们就是在那里认识
[18:42] – Oh bummer. – Hey did you get “God of war”? -倒霉 -你玩战神了吗
[18:46] No but I heard. 还没 听说过
[18:47] I heard it’s awesome. 可好玩呢
[18:49] Jeremy will you dial your home number? 杰瑞米 能往你家打个电话吗
[18:52] I’m just gonna leave a message saying that you’re staying here. 我想留个言说你今晚住在我这
[18:55] Yeah sure but like I said 好啊 但我也说了
[18:57] I don’t think she’ll check the home messages. 我妈一般不听留言
[18:59] Oh just in case. 以防万一罢了
[19:01] Mom Jeremy says he knows a really cool game. 妈 杰瑞米说他知道一个很棒的游戏
[19:04] Can we go play it in Zack’s room before dinner? 晚饭前我们能先去扎克的房间玩吗
[19:06] Not now. It’s time to eat. 现在不行 该吃饭了
[19:08] Can we have sodas since we have a guest? 有客人在 我们能喝碳酸饮料吗
[19:11] No. A guest does not mean soda. 不行 有客人也不能喝
[19:15] Here you go. 电话给你
[19:17] You just have to hit send. 按拨号键就行
[19:19] Amber Zack this is why you have to memorize 你们两个 务必记住我和大卫叔叔的号码
[19:21] My cell phone and uncle David’s ok? 以防遇到同样的情况
[19:29] Hi this is the Archers’. 你好 这是亚彻家
[19:30] We’re not home right now. Please leave us a message 现在家中无人 请留言
[19:33] and we’ll call you right back. 我们会及时回复
[19:35] Hi. Hello. My name is Nancy Riverton. 你好 我是南希·里沃顿
[19:38] And uh your son Jeremy 你儿子杰瑞米
[19:41] missed his bus at the rest stop on route 6. 在6号公路休息站错过了公车
[19:44] He’s fine. He’s safe. Don’t worry. He’s with me. 他很好很安全 和我们在一起 别担心
[19:47] But if you could just give me a call as soon as you get this. 听到留言后 请速与我联系
[19:50] I’m at 515-555-0154. 我的号码是515-555-0154
[19:54] Ok. Thanks. 就这样 谢谢
[20:11] So what happens here when a child is abandoned? 怎么解决孩子被抛弃的问题
[20:13] The hospital contacts social services. 医院会联系社会福利机构
[20:15] The act of abandonment immediately labels the parents unfit 弃孩行为直接导致其父母被判定为不负责
[20:17] and the child becomes a ward of the state. 政府则成为孩子的监护方
[20:19] So he goes into foster care. 接着将孩子送去寄养
[20:21] Ideally but most parents won’t take older children. 理想罢了 多数父母不愿领养大龄孩童
[20:24] In which case he’d be sent to a juvenile facility. 这些孩子则进入青少年服务机构
[20:26] The same one that houses delinquents? 若寄养家庭失职 结果也如此吗
[20:28] That’s right. 是的
[20:29] Did Northern Omaha Medical register an adolescent boy 那天有受政府监护的青少年
[20:31] as a ward of the state on that day? 在北奥马哈医疗中心注册吗
[20:33] Garcia said no but she’s still looking. 加西亚说没有 不过还在继续查
[20:35] If Monica wanted to keep him out of a facility 如果莫妮卡不想让他进这种机构
[20:37] she might have gone around protocol. 她可能没走正规程序
[20:39] But she might still have documented it. 但她肯定有记录
[20:41] Reid and Rossi go to the Archer house 里德 罗西 去亚彻家
[20:42] and see if you can figure out what her plan was. 看看她当时是怎么做的
[20:46] OK. 好
[20:48] There you go sweetheart. 亲爱的 睡这儿
[20:49] You get some sleep and we’ll get in touch 美美睡一觉 早上起来
[20:51] with your mom in the morning OK? 就能联系上你妈妈了
[20:53] It’s all gonna be all right. 一切都会好的
[20:55] Thanks. 谢谢
[21:00] Uh don’t turn that light off. 别关灯
[21:03] I’m not scared. It’s just… 我不害怕 只是…
[21:05] Of course. I understand. 没关系 我能理解
[21:07] You come get me if you need anything OK? 有什么需要就来找我
[21:31] I don’t know what you’ll find. 不知道你们还能有什么发现
[21:32] This was the first crime scene 这是第一个犯罪现场
[21:33] So believe me my guys went over it with a fine-tooth comb. 相信我 我的人已经仔细查过了
[21:36] I’m sure they did but now we know that Mrs. Archer 我知道 但现在已知亚彻夫人
[21:38] chose to take the suspect home 没有按规定将嫌犯
[21:39] instead of taking him so social services like she should have 送去社会福利机构 而是带他回家
[21:42] we need to try to figure out why. 我们得找出原因
[21:43] She was a nurse for 15 years. 她做了十五年护士
[21:45] She would know how to work the system. 她完全了解如何按规章办事
[21:47] Maybe she called in favors with social workers 也许她给几个有交情的社工打过电话
[21:49] or knew some foster parents that could take him in. 或是得知有父母愿意领养他
[21:52] They’ve got messages. 有留言
[21:53] My guys checked it the first day. Those must be new. 我手下第一天查过没有 这肯定是新的
[21:57] This is Brittany at Dr. Olsen’s office. 我是奥森医生办公室的布列塔尼
[21:59] Eric missed his 9 A.M. Please call to reschedule. 艾瑞克错过了上午九点的预约 请来电再约
[22:02] Hi. Hello. My name is Nancy Riverton 你好 我是南希·里沃顿
[22:05] And your son Jeremy missed his bus 你儿子杰瑞米
[22:08] at the rest stop on route 6. 在6号公路休息站错过了公车
[22:10] He’s fine. He’s safe. Don’t worry. He’s with me. 他很好很安全 和我们在一起 别担心
[22:13] But if you could just give me a call… 听到留言后 请速与我联系
[22:15] What were the names of the Archer children? 亚彻家的孩子叫什么
[22:16] Eric and Daniel. No Jeremy. 艾瑞克和丹尼尔 没人叫杰瑞米
[22:18] And she said she picked up this kid on route 6. 她说在6号公路上遇到他
[22:20] It’s him. 就是他
[22:24] Hey I need an address for a number–515– 帮我查个号码的地址 515
[22:27] That’s Des Moines. 位于得梅音
[22:29] Name is Nancy Riverton. 她叫南希·里沃顿
[22:53] It’s all right. We’re the FBI. You guys are safe now. 没事了 我们是联调局的 你们安全了
[22:55] It’s OK. You’re gonna be OK. 没事的 你们都没事了
[22:57] He left with my Mom. He’s got a knife. 他和我妈妈一起走了 他有刀
[22:59] He woke us up in the middle of the night. 他半夜突然把我们叫醒
[23:01] He said it was a game. 说要玩一场游戏
[23:03] You’ve got to find them. 拜托找到他们
[23:05] It’s OK. You guys are OK. 没事了 你们安全了
[23:09] It’s all right. OK. 没事了
[23:14] Do you want a soda or a burger? 想喝饮料或是吃汉堡吗
[23:16] You must be starving. 你肯定饿了
[23:18] I’m not gonna fall for that. 我不会上当的
[23:21] You’d leave me there. 你会趁机丢下我
[23:23] I wouldn’t do that. 我不会的
[23:29] Your mother shouldn’t have left you. 你妈妈不该离开你
[23:32] I’m sure she’s sorry. 我想她一定很难过
[23:34] She will be. 她会的
[23:39] Where’s your Dad? 你爸爸呢
[23:41] He died when I was little. 我很小的时候他就去世了
[23:43] I’m sorry. 很抱歉
[23:44] Do you know where he took our Mom? 你知道他带我妈妈去哪儿吗
[23:46] Not yet. But there are a 目前不知道 但有很多人
[23:47] whole lot of people looking for her right now. 都出动去找她了
[23:49] Did this boy tell you his name 这个男孩跟你说他叫什么
[23:51] where he lives goes to school? 住在哪儿 在哪儿上学吗
[23:54] He said he was going to his aunt’s house in Chicago. 他说要去芝加哥的阿姨家
[23:57] But he lives in Omaha. 但他住在奥马哈
[23:59] He said his name is Jeremy. 他说他叫杰瑞米
[24:00] It’s OK. It’s OK. Just take your time. 没关系 没事 慢慢来
[24:02] I just want you to try and tell me about this game. 你试着回忆 告诉我这是什么游戏
[24:04] It wasn’t a game. He just wanted to scare my Mom. 才不是游戏 他是想吓唬我妈妈
[24:09] When your Mom saw you tied up on the floor 你妈妈看到你们被绑在地上时
[24:11] what did she do? 她怎么做
[24:12] It was weird. 很奇怪
[24:14] She told him he didn’t do anything wrong. 她说他没做错什么
[24:16] All this stuff about how he’s a good kid and just made a mistake. 他是个好孩子 只是犯了错而已
[24:20] Why would she say that after what he did to us? 他都对我们动手了 为啥她还要说他好话
[24:22] Zack it sounds like your mom understood how dangerous Jeremy is 看来你母亲了解杰瑞米有多危险
[24:28] And she needed to get him out of the house. 她必须把他弄走
[24:31] It’s like she made him a deal or something. 好象妈妈她跟他达成交易之类
[24:35] She said she’d drive him anywhere he wants to go. 她说她愿开车送他去任何地方
[24:38] And what was his answer? 那他怎么回答
[24:39] He said he wanted to go home. 他说他想回家
[24:44] Do you play any sports? 你参加体育活动吗
[24:46] I seem like a team player to you? 我看着像是会去组队参赛的人么
[24:49] There must be something you like at school. 学校里肯定有你喜欢的事
[24:52] A club or a class? 俱乐部或是偏好科目
[24:54] I like science. 我喜欢科学
[24:59] I like… 我喜欢
[25:00] Taking things apart. 拆东西
[25:07] Do you ever wonder what’s under your skin? 你好奇过你的皮肤下会有什么吗
[25:12] Nope. 没有
[25:13] I don’t. 我不好奇
[25:15] Monica Archer called a 莫妮卡·亚彻打了个电话
[25:15] friend at the northern Omaha Children’s Hospital 向北奥马哈儿童医院的一个朋友询问
[25:18] about an abandoned 13-year-old boy. 一个被遗弃的13岁男孩的情况
[25:19] Monica was going to bring him in the next day. 她本来第二天要带他过去
[25:21] We need to talk to that friend. 我们得找那个朋友谈谈
[25:22] Oh no I already did that. 不用了 我已经找她谈过了
[25:23] Apparently the children’s hospital and Child Services 很显然 儿童医院跟儿童机构
[25:26] Have a strong rapport. 之间的关系好的不得了
[25:27] Did she get a name? 有名字么
[25:28] Yeah. She said the child’s name was Niko Bellic 有 她说那孩子名叫尼寇·百利克
[25:30] And his hometown was Newton Iowa. 出生于爱荷华的新镇
[25:32] Say that again– Niko Bellic? 你说什么 尼寇·百利克
[25:34] The thing about that is that– 情况是这样的…
[25:36] Nico Bellic is the name of a main character 尼寇·百利克是游戏《侠盗猎车手4》里
[25:38] In “Grand Theft Auto IV.” 主角的名字
[25:42] What? I know things. 干嘛 我就不能知道么
[25:43] Guys he’s headed due east on Route 6. 伙计们 他直接往东去了 上了6号公路
[25:45] It passes right through Newton. 那里直通新镇
[25:47] He probably didn’t expect 他估计没预料到这个问题
[25:48] the question and gave away his real hometown. 还暴露了自己的本籍
[25:50] Garcia call the owa State Police tell them 加西亚 打给爱荷华州警 让他们
[25:51] To be on the lookout for a minivan headed east towards route 6. 注意一辆6号公路上往东行驶的小型厢式车
[25:54] Will do. 遵命
[25:58] If I open this up you think the air bag will blow out? 如果我弄开这个 你说安全气囊会不会蹦出来
[26:05] Why don’t you try it see what happens. 你干嘛不试试 看看到底会怎样
[26:16] Zack’s a little punk. 扎克就是个阿飞
[26:19] But Amber she’ll be hot though 不过安珀嘛 再长大一点
[26:22] when she’s older. 就会是个辣妹
[26:25] You know if I wanted 要知道 只要我想
[26:27] I could climb into her room some night 我就等哪天晚上等你们都睡着了
[26:30] When you’re all sleeping. 直接摸进她房间里去
[26:33] Or you could just ring the doorbell 你也可以规规矩矩敲门进来
[26:34] And come over to dinner sometime. 大大方方一起吃晚饭啊
[26:35] Don’t lie! 少扯淡
[26:41] You think I’m a bad kid. 你觉得我是个坏小子
[26:43] I never said that. 我可没说
[26:44] You didn’t have to. 你不说我也知道
[26:48] 2 200 families in Newton have kids under the age of 18. 新镇有2200户人家有年龄低于18岁的子女
[26:50] In other words a lot. 换句话说 很多
[26:52] He would have acted out long before now. 他应该很早就有不良记录了
[26:53] He’s got a juvie record he’s well known to truant officers 他在少管所有记录 还经常逃学
[26:56] And he’s probably been kicked out of school maybe several. 估计被撵出过校门 可能还不止一次
[26:59] We thought he was running away but he’s heading home. 我们以为他是在逃 可其实他是要回家
[27:01] He’s got a plan. 他自有打算
[27:02] Taking his rage out on surrogate mothers 把怒火迁到其他母亲们身上
[27:04] isn’t doing it for him anymore. 对他来说再也不管用了
[27:05] Now he’s ready for the real thing. 现在他要玩真的了
[27:06] Garcia we need to I.D. 加西亚 我们要找到
[27:07] this kid so we can find his mom and warn her. 他的生母 事先警告她
[27:09] Got it. 明白
[27:13] Emily get her back. 艾米莉 再联系她
[27:14] Everybody? 所有人都要在线
[27:14] No just garcia. 不 只是加西亚
[27:17] I haven’t found her yet. 我还没找到她呢
[27:18] Hey it’s me. 喂 是我
[27:19] Can anyone hear us? 边上还有人么
[27:20] If by anyone you mean 9-year-old girls 一个9岁小女孩正在吃零食
[27:22] getting snacks then no. What’s up? 除此之外就没了 咋啦
[27:24] I want you to try and find Ellie’s mom. 我要你试着找到爱丽的母亲
[27:26] L.A. County couldn’t find her. 洛杉矶县政府都找不到她
[27:28] They’re not you baby girl. 他们可不如你 小心肝
[27:30] They sure aren’t. 肯定不如
[27:31] I’ll get back to you. 我回头跟你说
[27:37] You know Zack he’s not the goody-good boy you think he is. 扎克 他不是你想的那种好孩子
[27:42] Do you know what websites he looks at? 你知不知道他都上些什么网站
[27:46] You think your kid is so special. 你以为你儿子有多么特别
[27:50] But underneath he’s just like me. 可是骨子里 他就跟我一样
[27:52] You’re a good kid in your heart. 你是个好孩子 打从心里是
[27:55] Why do you keep saying that? 老这么说你烦不烦啊
[27:57] Because I believe that children are born good. 因为我相信所有小孩天性善良
[28:00] Your feelings are hurt. You’re angry. 你心里受了伤 你很愤怒
[28:02] You’re acting out. 你在发泄
[28:04] I don’t blame you. 我不怪你
[28:06] My mom blames me for everything. 我妈妈什么事都怪到我头上
[28:09] My dad left. 我爸走了
[28:11] My sister gets hurt. 我妹妹受伤了
[28:13] It’s all my fault. 都是我的错
[28:15] I don’t blame you. 我不怪你
[28:18] I think you need help. 我认为你需要帮助
[28:21] I think you need love and attention. 我认为你需要关爱
[28:24] None of this is your fault. 这些都不是你的错
[28:30] You can pull over. 可以停车了
[28:32] We’re almost to my house. 就快到我家了
[28:34] I’ll take you home like I said. 我们说好的 我会送你到家门口
[28:36] I’m not that stupid Nancy. 我没那么傻 南希
[28:40] I’m not gonna show you where I live. 我可不会让你知道我住哪
[28:44] Now pull over. 马上停车
[28:46] I’ll walk from here. 剩下的我走过去
[28:54] Well here we are. 好了 我们到了
[28:58] You couldn’t wait to get away from me huh? 你等不及要摆脱我了吧
[29:01] No. 没有
[29:03] Admit you can’t stand me. 受不了我就直说
[29:06] That’s not true. 不是这样的
[29:08] I like you. 我喜欢你
[29:40] 32 kids with juvie records 过去的3天里 有32个
[29:41] have been absent from school in the last 3 days. 曾进过少管所的孩子逃课
[29:43] I can send police to their mothers 我可以叫警察去找他们的母亲
[29:44] I can start calling houses– 也可以开始一家家打电话
[29:46] No Garcia 不 加西亚
[29:47] we don’t have time for trial by error 我们没时间一家家试了
[29:48] we gotta narrow it down. 必须缩小范围
[29:49] Ok the kids at the last house said that the unsub 好吧 最后一家的孩子说不明嫌犯
[29:51] liked to play a game. 喜欢玩游戏
[29:53] He liked tying the kids up and scaring them 他喜欢把孩子绑起来再吓唬他们
[29:55] and he knew what he was doing. 他很清楚自己在干吗
[29:56] He used socks and belts. 他用袜子和皮带来绑那些孩子
[29:58] He’s done it before Garcia. 他以前肯定干过这种事 加西亚
[30:00] So you want me to look for kids 所以你想让我找
[30:01] who’ve picked on their little brothers and sisters? 欺负弟弟妹妹的孩子吗
[30:02] I’m an only child but isn’t 我是独生女 但是对于你们这些
[30:04] that standard for you people with siblings? 有兄弟姐妹的人来说 这不是常事吗
[30:06] Budding psychopaths don’t just pick on their siblings. 准精神变态不仅仅欺负兄弟姐妹
[30:08] They torture them. 而是折磨他们
[30:09] Ok well none of them have assault records. 好吧 他们都没有伤人记录
[30:11] Not yet anyway. 至少现在还没发现
[30:12] Is there any way to see if any of the younger siblings 能查到这32个孩子中
[30:14] have been in the emergency room in the last 6 months? 谁的弟妹在6个月内进过急诊室吗
[30:16] Medical info like that is molasses slow to get unless I… 这种医疗记录很难查到 除非我…
[30:22] Please hold for genius. 看我这个天才的吧
[30:33] Got it. I figured a suspicious visit to the ER 有了 我认定任何可疑的急诊室记录
[30:35] might end up in a social services report and it did. 可能都会上报到社会福利署 果然如此
[30:37] 10 days ago 十天前
[30:38] the admitting doctor called about a Sayer family 接诊医生上报了一家姓塞耶的人
[30:41] at 1365 Hunter Drive. 地址是亨特道1365号
[30:43] Jeremy Sayer is a 13-year-old 杰瑞米·塞耶是个13岁的少年惯犯
[30:45] with a disturbingly long juvie record. 他的犯罪记录多得吓人
[30:49] Wow. His 9-year-old sister Carrie 他9岁的妹妹凯莉
[30:52] was brought to the hospital with a spiral arm fracture. 由于手臂螺旋骨折被送入院
[30:55] The kind you get from having 这种骨折是由于
[30:56] your arm twisted behind your back too far. 手臂被扭在背后时间过长导致
[31:06] You want to play a game? 你想玩游戏吗
[31:07] No. 不想
[31:09] Kendra Sayer’s boss said she left work already. 坎卓·塞耶的老板说她已经下班了
[31:12] I have her cell phone. 我有她手机号码
[31:12] What do you have on Mr. Sayer? 塞耶先生那边查到什么
[31:13] He moved to Wisconsin 3 years ago. 他三年前搬去了威斯康星州
[31:16] I’m looking at the phone records right now. 我正在看他的通话记录
[31:18] He hasn’t contacted the family in 10 months. 他有十个月没跟家人联系过了
[31:22] Mom we’ve been through this. 妈 我们已经谈过这事了
[31:23] There had to be another option 肯定有别的选择
[31:25] than just abandoning your own flesh and blood by the side of the road. 不用把你自己的亲骨肉丢在路边
[31:28] It wasn’t the side of the road. 我没把他丢在路边
[31:32] Do you want him to come live with you? 你想让他搬去跟你一起住吗
[31:37] That’s what I thought. 我想也是
[31:39] What area code is 202? 202是哪里的区号
[31:41] I don’t know. New york maybe. 我不知道 也许是纽约吧
[31:44] Look I had to protect Carrie. 听着 我得保护凯莉
[31:46] She was so terrified of him 她太怕他了 都不敢承认
[31:47] she wouldn’t admit he broke her arm. 是他弄折了她的胳膊
[31:49] She sent me to voicemail again. 她又把我转接到语音信箱去了
[31:51] Keep trying. 再打
[31:52] Did you see him break her arm? 你看到他弄折她胳膊了吗
[31:54] No mom of course I didn’t. 没有 妈妈 当然没有
[31:55] Then how are you sure? 那你怎么这么肯定
[31:56] For the same reason I was sure 就像上次我在感恩节火鸡里
[31:58] when I found rat pellets in the Thanksgiving turkey. 发现了老鼠屎
[32:01] For the same reason I was sure 还有邻居家的狗突然不见了
[32:02] when our neighbor’s dog went missing. 反正我知道是他干的
[32:05] Sorry. This person keeps calling. 不好意思 这个人一直打过来
[32:09] Hello? 喂
[32:09] Mrs. Sayer 塞耶太太
[32:10] this is agent Prentiss from the FBI. 我是联邦调查局的潘提斯探员
[32:12] I need to talk to you about your son Jeremy. 我想跟你谈一下你儿子杰瑞米的事
[32:15] I don’t have a son. 我没有儿子
[32:16] I — I don’t know what you’re talking about. 我不知道你在说什么
[32:18] Mrs. Sayer it’s important that you and your daughter 塞耶夫人 这很重要
[32:21] stay away from your home. 你和你女儿千万离家远点
[32:22] We have reason to believe Jeremy’s heading there now. 我们确信杰瑞米正去往你家
[32:27] Oh god. 天啊
[32:29] He’s here. 他已经在这了
[32:30] He’s in the house. 他在屋子里
[32:31] Ma’am do not go inside the house. 夫人 不要进屋
[32:33] We’ll be there in 2 minutes. 我们马上就到
[32:35] I have to go inside. He’s got Carrie. 我必须进去 他抓了凯莉
[32:40] Carrie! Carrie? Carrie? 凯莉 凯莉 凯莉
[32:43] Hi mom. 你好啊 妈妈
[32:46] Jeremy let her go please. 杰瑞米 放了她 求求你了
[32:51] No! Please please! 不要 求你了 求你了
[32:53] Sure thing. But I want you to tell me the truth first. 好吧 但是你要先跟我说实话
[32:56] Truth? What truth? 实话 什么实话
[32:57] That you always hated me. 你一直都恨我
[32:58] Jeremy — Jeremy please just let her go. 杰瑞米 求求你 放开她
[33:01] Admit it. 承认吧
[33:02] Admit it and I won’t hurt your little sugarplum. 你承认我就不伤害你的心肝宝贝
[33:05] I don’t know — 我不知道
[33:06] I don’t know what you want me to say. 我不知道你想让我说什么
[33:07] I don’t. I swear. 我不知道 我发誓
[33:09] Say what I heard 就说你跟昆西神父说的那些话
[33:10] you telling Father Quincy. 我都听见了
[33:15] Say it! 说啊
[33:17] Oh my god. I — I — 天啊 我 我
[33:18] Confess and be forgiven! 只有忏悔才能获得宽恕
[33:20] Isn’t that what you always tell me? 你不是一直这么教我的吗
[33:22] I was pregnant with twins. 我本来怀了双胞胎
[33:25] And then one day I wasn’t. 可突然有一天只剩下了一个
[33:26] Is that what you wanna hear? 你就想听这个吗
[33:28] The doctor said one fetus consumed the other. 医生说其中一个胚胎吸收了另一个
[33:31] I wasn’t even born yet and you blamed me?! 我当时都没出生 你居然就怪我了
[33:34] You are rotten to the core! You always have been. 你坏到骨子里了 你一直如此
[33:36] FBI! Drop your weapon. 联邦调查局 放下武器
[33:37] Maybe I made you into a monster 也许是我把你变成了怪物
[33:39] because I hated you when you were inside me! 因为你还在我体内时我就开始恨你了
[33:41] But I think I hated you 但是我想我之所以恨你
[33:42] because I knew what you were! 是因为我知道你是个什么东西
[33:43] Don’t do it Jeremy. 别这么做 杰瑞米
[33:46] Do you want to die? 你想死吗
[33:47] You won’t shoot me 你不会开枪的
[33:48] when mommy’s little angel can get hurt. 因为你可能会伤到妈妈的小天使
[33:50] Yes or no? 你想死还是不想
[33:52] I’ll cut her neck open. 我会割开她的喉咙
[33:54] I know how to do it. 我知道怎么做
[33:55] – I’ve practiced. – No please! -我练习过 -不要 求你了
[33:57] I’m not gonna ask you again Jeremy. 我这是最后一次问你了 杰瑞米
[33:59] You can’t shoot a kid. 你不能朝小孩开枪
[34:01] I can shoot a killer. And I will believe that. 但我会对凶手开枪 相信我
[34:04] If that knife even twitches 你只要敢动一下刀
[34:05] I’m gonna put a bullet right through your brain. 我就叫你脑袋开花
[34:12] If I let her go– 如果我放了她…
[34:13] There is no if. 少讨价还价
[34:16] Fine. 好吧
[34:22] I was only kidding anyway. 我本来就是开玩笑
[34:23] Turn around. 转过去
[34:27] Aah! Ah! Mom he’s hurting me! 妈 他把我弄疼了
[34:30] – It’s gonna be all right. – Mom I can’t go by myself! -没事了 -妈 我不想一个人走
[34:33] Mom! 妈
[34:35] Mom! Mom! Mom! 老妈 老妈
[34:39] Settle down. 老实点
[34:40] Your mother’s not coming. 你妈不会来了
[34:42] Whatever. 无所谓
[34:46] I’m 13. 我才13岁
[34:47] I’ll see her in 5 years anyway. 五年内就能出来了
[34:49] Don’t count on it. 少做梦了
[34:51] I’m gonna be at every one of your parole hearings 你的每场听证会我都会到场
[34:52] and that’s a promise. 说到做到
[34:53] Now get in the car. 现在给我上车
[35:02] Nancy Riverton got out of surgery. She’s gonna make it. 南希·里沃顿已做完了手术 她挺过来了
[35:04] She’s lucky. 她很幸运
[35:05] She managed to control him long enough 她想办法拖延了凶手很长时间
[35:06] to save her children. She’s impressive. 救了自己的孩子 她很了不起
[35:08] Mrs. Sayer asked that she and her daughter be notified 塞耶夫人要求 等杰瑞米被释放时
[35:10] if and when Jeremy is released. 要立刻通知他们
[35:13] BAU should keep his file handy too. 我们也要随时关注他的案子
[35:16] Excuse me. 失陪一下
[35:21] I heard Garcia found Ellie’s mom. 听说加西亚找到了爱丽的妈妈
[35:23] Yeah. 对
[35:25] She had a hard time being married to a cop 她自从嫁给警察 生活就没安稳过
[35:28] So she moved back east for a while. 所以她到东部待了一段时间
[35:31] She travels a lot. 四处旅行
[35:32] You think that’s a solution? 那样能解决问题吗
[35:37] I just don’t know how she could leave that little girl. 我只是想不通她怎么忍心丢下那小丫头
[35:39] She probably left a bad marriage. 也许她只是逃离那段不幸的婚姻
[35:41] Hotch that’s her child. 霍奇 那毕竟是她女儿
[35:43] How does she just walk out of her life like that? 她怎么能说走就走
[35:46] Maybe she didn’t have any other options. 也许她实在没有其它办法了
[35:49] Most parents try to do what’s best for their kids. 大多数父母都全心全意为了孩子好
[35:51] Maybe being with her dad in California was more stable? 也许女儿在加州跟父亲生活更安稳
[35:55] Her mom couldn’t offer her that? 而她妈妈不能给她这种生活
[35:58] Kids are adaptable but they need somebody they can depend on. 孩子适应力很强 但还是需要可以依赖的人
[36:03] Maybe her mom can give her that now. 也许她妈妈现在可以做到了
[36:08] How will I know? 我怎么知道
[36:10] You’ll know. 你到时就知道了
[36:32] Agent Morgan? 摩根探员
[36:33] Ma’am. 女士
[36:38] You weren’t easy to find. 你还真不好找
[36:40] I just got back to the states. 我刚回国
[36:43] So you didn’t know about Matt? 那你不知道马特的事吧
[36:44] I had no idea. 我不知道会这样
[36:48] I’m so sorry. 我很抱歉
[37:01] Hey you. 小家伙
[37:05] Look I get it. 听着 我知道了
[37:09] You and your ex-husband had your share of problems 你跟你的前夫有矛盾
[37:11] so you separated. 所以离婚了
[37:13] But how could you not be in Ellie’s life? 但你怎么能丢下爱丽不管
[37:16] I tried. 我也不想
[37:17] Matt pushed me away. 但马特拒绝了我
[37:19] Said they were better without me. 说没有我 他们过得更好
[37:22] Were they? 是吗
[37:23] I wasn’t happy. 我很不高兴
[37:26] Matt and I… 马特和我
[37:32] Ellie used to walk around with the biggest frown. 爱丽常常紧皱眉头走来走去
[37:36] And I thought I had done that to her. 我想那是我造成的
[37:41] She’s angry because that’s how she sees me. 她情绪暴躁 是受到我的影响
[37:43] So what are you saying? 你想说什么
[37:46] You’re better now? 你现在变好了吗
[37:50] I’ve wondered if you’d like the places I’ve been. 如果你喜欢我去过的那些地方
[37:54] If you still took ballet. 如果你还喜欢跳芭蕾
[37:57] If tulips are still your favorite. 如果郁金香还是你的最爱
[38:05] Go ahead. 拿去
[38:07] Look at it. 看看吧
[38:26] You wrote to her every day. 你每天都给她写
[38:29] So what? 那又怎样
[38:32] Ellie… 爱丽
[38:33] She wrote to me every day. 她每天都给我写
[38:36] Who cares? 我不在乎
[38:50] This book means that your mom never stopped thinking about you. 这个本子证明你妈妈从没忘记过你
[38:55] Ellie you know that I lost my father the same way that you did. 爱丽 你知道我跟你一样失去了爸爸
[39:03] And it’s really hard growing up without your dad. 没了爸爸 成长的道路真的很难走
[39:08] I miss my dad every day. 我每天都想念爸爸
[39:12] But my mom 但是我妈妈
[39:14] she means everything to me. 她就是我的一切
[39:18] I gave your dad my word that I would keep you safe. 我答应过你爸爸 要保护你的安全
[39:23] Ellie right now you have a chance 爱丽 现在你有机会
[39:25] to have a really good life with your mom. 跟你妈妈一起好好生活
[39:35] Just give it a try. 试一试 好吗
[39:59] I remember that we used to read stories together all the time. 我记得以前我们总是一起读故事
[40:04] I miss that. 我非常怀念
[40:07] Me too. 我也是
[40:12] Let me show you something. 给你看点东西
[40:14] Ok. 好
[40:24] Thank you. 谢谢
[40:45] “But I have promises to keep “但我还要守多少诺言
[40:47] “and miles to go before I sleep. “还要赶多少路才安眠
[40:50] “and miles to go before I sleep.” 还要赶多少路才安眠”
[40:52] Robert Frost. 罗伯特·弗罗斯特
犯罪心理

Post navigation

Previous Post: 犯罪心理(Criminal Minds)第6季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 犯罪心理(Criminal Minds)第6季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme