Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

犯罪心理(Criminal Minds)第5季第22集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 犯罪心理(Criminal Minds)第5季第22集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[01:06] This is Dorris Archer she’s the third woman to go missing. 这是Dorris Archer 她是爱达荷州多伊斯市今年
[01:08] In Doise Idaho this year 失踪的第三名女性
[01:10] along with Paula Renmar and Samantha Rush. 其他两人是Paula Renmar和Samantha Rush
[01:13] They went missing roughly 2 months apart. 她们失踪的时间大约相隔两周
[01:16] Well hello. 你好啊
[01:23] What did you join a boy band? 你参加童子军鼓号队了吗
[01:26] No. 没有
[01:28] Ok so what are we looking at here? 好了 我们手上的资料显示
[01:30] Late 20s early 30s. 失踪人员皆年近30或30岁出头
[01:32] All single though two are in committed relationships. 全都是单身 不过有两人在谈恋爱
[01:35] All living on their own. 全都独自居住
[01:37] Looks like normal suburban houses. Gives the unsub privacy. 看来郊区不起眼的房子能掩护不明嫌犯作案
[01:39] The differences are more striking than the similarities. 被害人之间的差异比相似处更为突出
[01:41] Different hair colors different body shapes. 不同发色 不同体型
[01:43] What do you know about his M.O.? 有关于他作案手法的线索吗
[01:44] That’s why we were invited in. 这就是我们介入的原因
[01:46] The abduction sites are pristine. 绑架现场完好如初毫无线索可循
[01:48] And there’s no DNA besides the victims’ 只采集到了被害者的DNA样本
[01:49] and there’s no sign of forced entry or a struggle. 并未发现强行闯入或搏斗的痕迹
[01:51] And the victims aren’t reported missing 而且受害人皆在被绑架
[01:53] Until 2 or 3 days after they’re abducted. 2到3天后被报告失踪
[01:55] 2 or 3 days– 两三天
[01:56] Women like this don’t just vanish 这种女性是不会就这样
[01:59] Without somebody noticing. 悄无声息的消失的
[02:00] Yes. Which is why I asked Garcia 是的 这正是我让Garcia
[02:02] to dig into their lives. 去调查她们私生活的原因
[02:04] And when I took a look at their online activity 而且当我查到她们网上活动时
[02:06] I could easily see how the unsub is doing it. 我一下就猜到了嫌犯是怎样作案的
[02:08] Social networking sites. 社交网站
[02:10] Yeah. Facebook twitter. 是的 在脸谱网和推特上
[02:11] You name an online life-sharing time suck 你开通一个在线个人生活分享空间
[02:14] The victims were on it. 就可以找到受害人名字
[02:15] And if you look at each of their last posts 而且如果你查看她们的最后留言
[02:17] They say kind of the same thing– 其内容十分相近
[02:18] Going out of town going on a business trip 出城旅行 正在出差
[02:20] Going on a vacation. 外出度假
[02:21] But when you look at the time and date stamp 但当你留意她们留言的时间和日期
[02:23] of each of these cue the “Twilight zone” Music 都正好是”暮光领域”的播放时间
[02:25] Because they were all posted 因为这些消息都是
[02:27] the morning after each of them went missing. 在她们失踪的第二早上广播的
[02:29] The unsub posted them. 是不明嫌犯发的消息
[02:30] Social networks are an easy way 通过社交网站
[02:32] For an unsub to target his victims. 嫌犯可以轻易锁定他的作案对象
[02:33] These women were especially open. 这些女性都十分开放
[02:34] They posted everything from what they were having for dinner 她们在网上公开各种隐私
[02:37] to where they were going on dates. 从晚餐的菜肴到约会的地点 无所不有
[02:38] So this unsub friends his victims 就是说嫌犯先与受害人结交
[02:40] and then uses that as a cover once he takes them. 作案之后再以此来作为掩护
[02:43] That means he can hack into their accounts. 这说明他可以黑进她们的账户
[02:44] So he’s excellent with computers. 那他一定很懂计算机
[02:46] Definitely profiles as patient and organized. 他显然很有耐心很有条理
[02:48] He’s obsessive enough to remove all forensic details 十分注意清理作案痕迹
[02:50] but also patient enough to wait 2 months before abductions. 又能在动手绑架之前耐心等待两月之久
[02:53] He can afford to be. 他有的是时间
[02:54] He gets 3 days to do whatever he wants to these women. 他有三天时间来处置这些女人
[02:57] That means we need to assume these women are already dead. 这意味着我们得假设这些女人都已死亡
[03:01] The question is what he does while he has them. 问题是囚禁她们时他都做了什么
[04:00] “The single biggest problem with communication 沟通的最大障碍
[04:02] Is the illusion that it has taken place.” 来自已经产生的错觉
[04:04] George Bernard Shaw George Bernard Shaw.
[04:08] So if this unsub is using social networks 如果嫌犯是利用社交网站搜寻他的作案目标
[04:11] to find his victims can’t we use that to find him? 那我们能否以彼之道还之彼身呢
[04:13] Yeah if these women each had 100 friends Following them 是啊 如果这些女人每人有100个关注她们的人
[04:16] then the unsub would pop up on each of their lists right? 那他们每个人的好友列表里都会有不明嫌犯的名字
[04:19] Uh the detective in charge John Fordham 负责此案的警探John Fordham
[04:21] He looked into their groups. Everyone checked out. 他查过她们的好友群 所有人都注销了
[04:24] Social networking sites are surprisingly insecure. 社交网站的信息保密及其不安全
[04:27] Facebook recently tried to update 最近脸谱网升级了
[04:28] All their privacy settings and in doing so 他们所有的隐私设置 升级之后
[04:30] They made everybody’s profiles viewable. 所有用户的信息档案被设为可见
[04:32] Can somebody explain to me the appeal of these sites? 有谁能给我说说这网站有啥吸引人的地方
[04:37] “Eating sushi tonight. Yum.” “今晚吃的寿司 真好吃”
[04:39] “Boss is keeping me late at work. Grr.” “老板让我加班 真倒霉”
[04:43] Whose life is so important 是谁这么大牌
[04:44] That we’d be interested in this kind of detail? 连他鸡毛蒜皮的事我们都要拿来八卦
[04:47] I don’t know. I guess that’s the running joke right? 我不知道 我猜就是给人当笑话看的吧
[04:49] I mean nobody is. But we’d all like to believe 可他们不这么想 我们觉得
[04:52] There’s actually an audience out there 总有一个人在关注着
[04:53] That wants to follow our every move. 我们的一举一动
[04:54] You know some sites actually have a GPS feature built in. 有些网站甚至有全球定位插件
[04:57] You can tell exactly where someone is 你可以获悉他们广播消息时
[04:58] Every time they post a new comment. 所在的位置
[05:00] This is telling us how he’s finding them 这只能解释他是怎么找到她们的
[05:01] But it’s not telling us how he’s getting into their houses. 并不能告诉我们他是怎么进入她们的住所的
[05:03] At the very least I believe that he has copies of their keys. 最起码 我敢说他配了她们房子的钥匙
[05:05] Dorris Archer had a home security system installed Dorris Archer家安装了家庭安全系统
[05:08] But the disable code was entered at 1:56 A.M. 但在凌晨1点56分被输入了屏蔽码
[05:10] So he knew that too. 所以他知道有安全系统
[05:11] He also found a way to deal with her dog. 他也有办法对付她的狗
[05:13] A german shepherd she adopted from the pound last year 是她去年收养的一条德牧
[05:15] Went missing the night that she did. 那狗与它的主人在同晚失踪
[05:17] All right so this guy’s gotta be in and out of the house 这么说这家伙一定在作案当晚之前
[05:19] Well before the night of the disappearance. 经常出入这所房子
[05:21] He comes up with some ruse talks his way inside 他想出了办法 能让他进入房子
[05:24] Then once he’s familiar enough with the house 然后等他对房子足够熟悉了
[05:26] He knows he can come back and kidnap them 他就有把握可以不留痕迹的
[05:27] – Without disturbing anything. – What about the people -绑架她们 -会不会是那些
[05:29] who come into your house that you don’t consider a threat? 不会引起人警觉的来客
[05:32] Home repair guys dog-walkers. 上门修理工 遛狗员
[05:34] Yeah detective Fordham looked into that too. 是的 Fordham侦探也调查过了
[05:36] No one even came close to being a killer. 跟杀手都不沾边
[05:38] Ok Morgan and Prentiss start with the last abduction sites. 好吧 Morgan和Prentiss从最近的绑架现场下手
[05:41] See if anything point to his m.O. 看有没有他作案手法的线索
[05:43] Dave you Reid and JJ go back over the women’s lives. Dave 你 Reid和JJ去调查失踪女性的生活
[05:45] Start with their friends on the social networking sites. 从她们社交网站的好友开始下手
[05:48] If this is how the unsub is finding them 如果不明嫌犯是这样找到她们的
[05:49] Maybe they’re connected to him without even realizing it. 那他们可能不知不觉的就泄露了自己的行踪
[05:57] Uh Detective Fordham. 您是Fordham警探
[05:59] Agent Jareau? 你是Jareau探员
[05:59] Yeah. Uh these are SSA Hotcher Rossi 是的 他们是高级特别探员Hotcher Rossi
[06:02] and Dr. Spencer Reid. How do you do? 和Spencer Reid博士
[06:04] Well thank you for coming. We can really use your help. 感谢前来 我们很需要你们的帮助
[06:06] Did you find anyone willing to talk to us about the victims? 有愿意向我们提供被害人情况的人吗
[06:08] The problem wasn’t who to bring in. 人倒有的是
[06:10] It was who not to. 问题是该问谁
[06:18] The man we’re looking for 我们要找的人
[06:20] Might have found your daughter through her social networks. 可能是通过社交网站找到的您女儿
[06:23] Did Paula mention anyone new in her life? Paula提到过她的新朋友吗
[06:26] No. 没有
[06:27] No one who started following her as a friend 有没有人想通过交友来追求她
[06:30] Someone she didn’t recognize? 有没有提到她不认识的人
[06:32] I don’t really know how those work. 我真的不知道那东西是怎么回事
[06:35] Someone sent me an email 有人给我发电子邮件
[06:37] Congratulating me on Paula’s promotion. 祝贺Paula的升迁
[06:40] I didn’t even know. 我都不知道
[06:42] And when I asked her she said 我问她的时候她说
[06:43] “Mom I put that on my wall last week.” 妈 那是我上周就发布了
[06:48] She was gone 2 days later. 两天后她就失踪了
[06:53] Samantha was rigorous about keeping her status updated. Samantha有一点新鲜事就会更新
[06:57] She’s obsessed with those sites. 她沉迷于那些网站中
[06:59] So I’m assuming she knew who followed her then? 那么我推测 她应该认识关注她的人
[07:02] Oh god no. 当然不
[07:03] She had over 1 000 friends. 她有超过1000个好友
[07:05] Wow. Why so many? 怎么会那么多
[07:06] We both worked in real estate. 我们都在地产业工作
[07:08] She saw it as the perfect way to promote herself. 她认为这是推销自己的完美方式
[07:11] So wait. Even though she told all those people 等一下 她不认识关注她的人
[07:12] What she was doing she didn’t know who was following her? 但她还是随时告诉那些人她在做什么
[07:17] You ever have so much email 你有没有收到过海量邮件
[07:18] You feeling like you’re drowning in it? 多到让你觉得快要淹死了
[07:20] Actually I don’t have email. 事实上 我不用电子邮件
[07:22] Seriously? 真的
[07:26] Then let me break it down for you. 那我再解释一下
[07:29] These websites are like email on crack. 这些网站就好像潮水般的邮件
[07:32] It’s impossible to keep up with everybody. 你不可能认识每一个人
[07:37] We just have a few more questions 关于你女友的失踪
[07:38] About your girlfriend’s disappearance. 我们还有几个问题
[07:40] Did Dorris ever mention letting someone in her home? Dorris有没有说过让什么人到她家里
[07:44] Like who? 比方说
[07:46] Well we’re just trying to figure out 我们只是想弄清楚
[07:48] Who would know the code to her home security. 谁会知道她的家庭安全系统密码
[07:51] It must have been someone she trusted with the combination. 她肯定把密码告诉了某个她很信任的人
[07:55] No. She was smart. 不会 她很聪明
[07:56] She took precautions. 她采取了很多防范措施
[07:59] That’s the whole reason she got Bruno. 比如买了Bruno
[08:02] Bruno–the dog. So he was a guard dog? Bruno 那只狗 是看门犬吗
[08:04] Yeah. She trained him for like 6 weeks. 对 她训练了它6周
[08:07] Ok. 好的
[08:10] Um…I know these are hard to look at 我知道这很困难
[08:13] But do you see anything different? 但是请你看看这些照片 有什么不同吗
[08:17] Something he may have done to get himself inside. 他做过什么改动 让自己可以进门
[08:31] This isn’t right. 这张不对
[08:32] What’s that? 怎么
[08:33] The photographs. This is when we first started dating. 这些照片 这是我们第一次约会的时候
[08:36] The one on the right should be on the left. 右边的这个应该在左边
[08:38] Ok. And she wouldn’t have rearranged them herself? 好的 不会是她自己调整的顺序吗
[08:40] No. She arranged them a certain way to tell a story. 不会 她将照片按顺序排列 这是一个故事
[08:46] It was–it was how we fell in love. 我们相爱的故事
[08:53] Ok JJ I got it. 好了 JJ 我找到了
[08:54] You see it? 看到了吗
[08:55] Actually yeah. 确实有
[08:57] Looks like he did try to hang something on the wall. 看起来他曾经试图在墙上粘什么东西
[08:59] There’s even a little residue left over. 这里还留有痕迹
[09:01] Morgan Morgan.
[09:03] – Let me call you back. – Yeah. -一会儿打给你 -好
[09:05] Yeah what do you got? 你那儿有什么发现
[09:06] Hey I got one up here too. 我这里也有一样的痕迹
[09:09] What would he try to hang on that part of the wall? 他想在墙上布置什么东西
[09:11] Well from here 在这里
[09:14] I have an unobstructed view 视野开阔
[09:15] Of the second floor and down the stairs. 二楼和楼梯都看得清楚
[09:18] It’s the same thing down here. 这里也一样
[09:20] You can see the entire entrance. 入门处看得一清二楚
[09:22] Cameras. 摄像头
[09:23] He put up cameras. 他装了摄像头
[10:00] We think this is what he’s using to spy on his victims. 我们认为他用这些摄像头监视他的受害者
[10:03] They’re small they’re cheap and they’re easily hidden 体积小 廉价 且便于隐藏
[10:05] Behind photos books or plants. 藏在照片 书 盆景后面都可以
[10:07] The footage they record can then 记录下的录像
[10:08] Be transmitted anywhere. Website of your choice 可以传送去任何地方 你设定的网站
[10:10] Even your cell phone. 甚至是你的手机
[10:11] And he can toggle between cameras 他可以在摄像头之间切换
[10:13] To see everything that’s happening in the house. 看到房间里发生的所有事情
[10:15] And you found 5 of these at different points in the house? 你们在房子不同的角落发现了5个摄像头
[10:17] Upstairs downstairs bedroom even the bath. 楼上 楼下 卧室 甚至是浴室
[10:19] A ruse gets him in the door 他可以设法进来一次
[10:20] But it doesn’t buy him enough time to put up 5 of these. 但根本没时间布置5个摄像头
[10:22] Right. That’s why we think he starts with one camera 没错 所以我们认为他最先安装的摄像头
[10:24] Facing the front door. 面对着前门
[10:26] That tells him when it’s safe to enter the house 可以告诉他什么时候可以安全的进来
[10:28] When she comes and goes 她什么时候出门 什么时候回来
[10:29] when the dog-walker comes 遛狗员什么时候来
[10:30] And what the combination to the house is. 安全系统密码是多少
[10:32] It fits his M.O. 这符合他的作案手法
[10:33] If he learned their every detail on social networks 如果他在社交网站上了解了她们的日常琐事
[10:35] He will be just as obsessive in his surveillance. 他会想要将一切监控起来
[10:38] And once he learns their routine all he has to do 一但他了解了她们的作息 他要做的只是
[10:39] is pick the lock put up the rest of the cameras and boom 找准时间 布置其他的摄像头 就大功告成
[10:41] he got their whole life at his fingertips. 她们的全部生活都在他的掌控之中
[10:44] What does he do with the video? Maybe he keeps them? 他拿录像怎么办 自己藏起来吗
[10:47] If he’s a voyeur yes. 如果他是个偷窥狂 没错
[10:48] Ah voyeurs are rarely violent. 但是偷窥狂很少如此暴力
[10:50] Their excitement comes from spying without the object 他们的刺激来源于偷窥 并且被偷窥对象
[10:52] Knowing they’re being watched. 不知道他们的存在
[10:53] And by abducting his victims 通过绑架他的受害者
[10:55] He’s removing the outlet of his sexual release. 他能释放性冲动
[10:57] Reid is right. Reid说得没错
[10:58] So he must have some other agenda with these cameras. 所以那些摄像头必然有别的用途
[11:02] He might be sharing the footage with other people. 他也许和别人分享这些录像
[11:04] We need to have Garcia dig into surveillance 要Garcia调查非法网站上的
[11:06] In illegal video websites. 监控录像
[11:07] – I’m going to take this with us. – Why? -我要把这个带回去 -为什么
[11:09] We originally profiled there wasn’t any facial similarity 我们之前的侧写说受害者的外貌没有相似点
[11:12] Between the victims but I’m not so sure that’s true. 但是我现在不是那么确定了
[11:15] I want to compare Dorris’ picture with the other victims. 我想把Dorris和其他受害者的照片进行比对
[11:20] These videos the unsub took it looks like 看起来 嫌犯把他的录像中的一段
[11:22] One of them he posted online which may help me nab it. 上传到了网上 我可以借此抓住他
[11:26] If he puts it on the web 如果他将之上传
[11:27] Can’t you track that back directly to his computer? 你不就能直接追踪到他的电脑吗
[11:30] Normally yes. Normally in like in 17 seconds 正常情况下 可以 正常情况下 给我17秒
[11:32] I can get you the network he’s using 我就可以确定他所在的网络
[11:34] Get a physical address of his modem 他的调制解调器的物理地址
[11:35] And presto change-o no more bad guy 噼哩叭啦变 坏孩子就被抓住了
[11:37] But this unsub is a creepy computer aficionado. 但是这个嫌犯是个电脑狂人
[11:41] Do you guys know what a proxy server is? 你们知道代理服务器吗
[11:43] It’s an internet relay. 互联网的中继站
[11:44] Precisely. Kids use them to get around blocked sites. 没错 孩子们利用代理服务器翻墙
[11:46] Now usually one proxy is plenty 通常一个代理服务器就足够了
[11:48] But this piece of work is using dozens of proxy servers. 但是这个家伙用了几十个
[11:51] He’s bounced his signal off of china north korea 他把信号在中国 朝鲜 俄罗斯 南非
[11:55] Russia south africa… 之间传送
[11:56] Garcia can you trace him back to Boise? Garcia 你能跟踪他回博伊西吗
[11:58] Of course I can and that’s what I’m doing. 当然可以 我现在正在努力
[12:00] Time is the unfortunate ingredient I need though. 但是我需要时间
[12:04] This just in. 这个刚刚出现
[12:05] Looks like one of the proxy servers archived What 看起来在Dorris Archer失踪那天
[12:07] he was streaming on the night of Dorris Archer’s disappearance. 他上传什么到其中一个代理服务器
[12:10] – Can we see it? – Pulling it up now. -能让我们看看吗 -发过去了
[12:19] Well Prentiss and Morgan were right. Prentiss和Morgan说对了
[12:21] He knows the house. 他熟悉这所房子
[12:24] And the dog knows him. 狗也认识他
[12:27] Oh please don’t hurt that doggie. 千万别伤害小狗狗
[12:29] How many trips inside the house would that take? 做到这种程度需要进出房子多少次
[12:31] A dozen? 十几次
[12:53] – See that? – The camera’s attached to him. -看到了吗 -他身上放了个摄像头
[12:56] It’s his point of view. 这是他的视角
[12:57] So he can relive it over and over again. 那么他就可以一次次的回味
[13:03] Ok can someone tell me when this is over? 等这段过去了告诉我一声好吗
[13:10] – Please. – Not yet. -完了吧 -还没有
[13:26] He’s tender to her. 他对她很温柔
[13:28] She means more to him as a corpse than as a living person. 她作为一具尸体要比作为一个活人对他有吸引力
[13:31] Garcia we need to find the unsub’s network. Garcia 我们必须找到不明嫌犯的网络
[13:33] Even if it’s a rough area 即便是大致的区域
[13:34] it’ll help narrow the geographic profile. 也可以帮助我们进行地理侧写
[13:36] Yeah. Sir that’s totally what I’m trying to figure out. 是 长官 我在全力查
[13:38] There is something else kind of huge you need to know about. 还有一个重要发现 需要让你们知道
[13:42] Do you see this line of code there? 你们看到这排代码了吗
[13:45] Yeah what about them? 恩 怎么了
[13:46] It allows the user admin and in this case the unsub 它允许有管理权限的用户 也就是不明嫌犯
[13:50] To set up a chat room. 建立一个聊天室
[13:52] People were watching this on the night of the murder. 在谋杀发生当晚 有人在线观看
[13:54] We thought he was posting these after the fact. He’s not. 我们原以为他在事后上传视频 并非如此
[13:56] He wants people to experience it with him. 他要其他人同他一起体验
[13:59] He wants an audience. 他需要观众
[14:01] He has fans. 他有粉丝
[14:11] Can you freeze that? 在这里暂停一下
[14:13] He’s acknowledging the camera. 他在向镜头致意
[14:14] Tip of the hat to his fans. He knows they’re watching. 向他的粉丝行脱帽礼 他知道他们在看
[14:16] Classic narcissistic behavior. 典型的自恋型行为
[14:18] He’s performing for his audience. 他在为他的观众表演
[14:20] We know the M.O. The question is how. 我们了解了作案手法 关键是他如何做到的
[14:21] What kind of job gives him access to the victims’ houses? 何种工作会给他进入被害人房子的机会
[14:24] It has to be network and I.T.s 肯定是做网络和信息服务的
[14:25] the guy you let in to hook up your internet. 能接触到家里互联网的人
[14:27] Gets him in their house and on their computers. 进入她们房子接触她们的电脑
[14:29] I went through all the women’s internet service providers 我对这几个女性的互联网运营商
[14:32] With a fine-tooth comb. 进行了仔细的检查
[14:33] They all used different companies 运营商均不相同
[14:35] and no overlap with sales reps. 推销员也都是不同的人
[14:37] What about onsite tech support? 上门服务的人查过吗
[14:39] Oh well clean as a whistle. 查了 都很清白
[14:40] They all had alibis with no criminal records. 他们都有不在场证明也都没有案底
[14:43] What I don’t understand is 我不明白的是
[14:45] Why does he take the bodies with him after they’re dead? 他为什么要把她们尸体带走
[14:48] Yeah it’d be one thing if he took them while they were still alive 是啊 在活着的时候把人带走是一回事
[14:50] But he’s accomplished his task. 而他已完成了使命
[14:52] He murders them and he completes the performance. 他杀了她们 完成了自己的表演
[14:55] So why take the risk of carrying a corpse to your car? 又为什么冒风险把尸体抬上车呢
[14:58] Well there must be some postmortem behavior 这里一定有某种对尸体的仪式
[15:00] or signature or something we’re not seeing. 或是记号 或者一些我们没看到的东西
[15:01] Well think about that for a second. 试想一下
[15:03] He’s sharing this murder with a crowd of onlookers. 他同一群旁观者分享谋杀的过程
[15:06] What could he be doing to these bodies just for himself? 当他独自面对尸体时又会做些什么呢
[15:10] Hey guys. 伙计们
[15:12] Garcia’s got something for us. Garcia有新发现
[15:13] Go ahead baby girl. 说吧 小宝贝
[15:15] Ok friends I have some good news 好的 朋友们 我有些好消息
[15:17] But first here is the thing that sucks. 不过首先 是个坏消息
[15:19] I located the network the unsub is using in Boise 我锁定了不明嫌犯的网络在博伊西市的位置
[15:23] and it is the victims’ own wireless. 全都是受害人的无线网络
[15:25] So does he hack in before he starts with the murders? 那么他在杀人之前黑进了受害人的网络吗
[15:27] Hacking is obscenely time-consuming. 黑进去会花费很长时间
[15:29] I just make it look easy because I’m a genius. But he’s not me. 对我来说很简单 因为我是天才 而他不是我
[15:32] So my guess is that he’s got to lurk around their network 我认为在他杀死她们之前几天到一周的时间里
[15:35] for at least a couple of days to a week before he kills them. 就已经潜伏在她们的网络里了
[15:38] That’s pretty brilliant on his part. 从他的角度来说 很有才
[15:40] Yeah he knows when we follow his online paper trail 他知道当我们追踪他的网上文件记录时
[15:42] that it’ll lead us right back to the murder site. 会把我们带回到谋杀现场
[15:44] What’s the good news? 好消息是什么
[15:45] Hackers are very loyal to their spoofing techniques 黑客们十分忠实自己的伎俩
[15:48] And if they think no one’s watching 如果他们认为没有人监视的话
[15:49] they’ll use the same roads over and over. 就会一次一次的走相同的路
[15:51] Ok so if he goes through Russia China and North Korea again… 如果他再次走俄国 中国 北朝鲜这条线路的话
[15:54] I have flagged those servers 我就把这些服务器全都做上标记
[15:55] and if he uses them in the same order 如果他们使用同样的命令行
[15:57] I will catch him so fast. 我就能把他逮个正着
[15:58] That’s only going to help us if he commits another murder. 只有他再次杀人这个办法才会行得通
[16:01] Yes that’s also true. 恩 这倒也是
[16:03] Excuse me. 失陪一下
[16:04] Garcia if he does stream this again Garcia 如果他再进行一次漫游
[16:07] how much time will you need to find the network? 你需要多长时间才能找到网络位置
[16:09] Oh uh that’s hard to guess 涉及所有这些国际间的IP测试
[16:11] with all the international pinging. I– 实在很难预计
[16:12] – Ballpark. – Uh 7 minutes? -大概呢 -七分钟吧
[16:15] That’s not fast enough. He’s in and out of the house in 5. 不够快 他进出房子一次只需五分钟
[16:17] Oh god. I’m going to have to trim my time down then. 天呐 那么我必须得争分夺秒了
[16:20] Garcia get it done. Garcia 把它搞定
[16:22] JJ we need to call a press conference. JJ 我们需要开个新闻发布会
[16:24] Now that we know how he’s killing these women 现在我们知道了他是怎么杀死这些女性的
[16:26] We need to get it out there. 我们得把消息传出去
[16:27] Uh all right I’ll uh prescreen the journalists I call on 好的 我会对记者的问题进行筛选
[16:30] hope we don’t get anything out of left field. 希望不会传出去什么出格的消息
[16:32] Good. 很好
[16:33] I know what connects the victims. 我知道受害人之间的联系了
[16:36] I was staring at pictures of the victims 我端详了一下受害人的照片
[16:38] And I knew there was a pattern connecting them 我察觉到一个把她们联系在一起的模式
[16:39] But I couldn’t tell what it was until I broke it down mathematically. 但是我不知道是什么 直到我对它们进行了数学解构
[16:41] Why are we so drawn to celebrity faces? 我们为什么对名媛的脸那么着迷呢
[16:44] Because there’s a symetry to their beauty– 因为她们眉清目秀且五官端正
[16:45] the eyes the ears the ratio of the forehead to the chin. 眼睛 耳朵 额头到脸颊之间的比例
[16:48] The more balanced they are 它们越是匀称
[16:49] The more appealing they are to our eye. 我们看着越舒服
[16:50] These women aren’t celebrities though. 但是这些女人都不是什么名媛
[16:52] No but there are similarities between them 是的 不过她们之间有相似之处
[16:53] and it wasn’t until I scanned their pictures 我对她们的照片进行扫面之后
[16:54] and got it to the guys at Quantico that I had a full breakdown. 发给匡蒂科的技术人员对它们进行了全面解析
[16:56] All right strip away eye color hair color and skin tone 好的 去掉眼睛颜色 头发颜色和肤色
[16:59] And what are we left with geometrically? 看看剩下的几何图形是怎样的
[17:01] They’re all slightly dystopic. 都有点倾斜
[17:02] The left eye is slightly lower 所有受害人的左眼都
[17:04] than the right eye on all the victims. 比右眼稍微低一些
[17:05] All the noses are narrow. 鼻梁都窄一些
[17:08] The forehead has the same ridge. 额头隆起弧度相似
[17:10] He might not even be aware that he sees it in them. 他可能自己都没有意识到这些
[17:12] There have been studies that suggest 有研究表明
[17:13] that we pick our spouses subconsciously 我们选择配偶的潜意识
[17:15] based on a facial symmetry that we recognize. 就是基于自身对面部匀称的感觉
[17:17] So consciously or unconsciously 所以有意无意的
[17:18] when he recognizes it he has to destroy it. 他意识到这个 就去破坏它
[17:21] Which means he only has interest in the bodies 也就是说他只对尸体感兴趣
[17:23] as they relate back to him. 因为她们能让他找回感觉
[17:25] Maybe… 也许
[17:27] They’re a reflection. 她们是映像
[17:29] Remember what he did at the end of the video? 记得他在视频结束的动作吗
[17:35] He wiped the tear away. 他擦掉了眼泪
[17:37] Another act of compassion he’s not capable of. 另一种他不应该产生的同情行为
[17:39] His narcissism prevents him from that. 自恋让他无法产生同情
[17:42] In the greek myth Narcissus was so self-absorbed 希腊神话中 那喀索斯太过自恋
[17:44] That he fell in love with his own reflection in the water. 爱上了自己在水中的映像
[17:46] Exactly. He finds women with the same face 对 他找相同脸型的女人
[17:48] He strangles them and then stares at them after they’ve died. 扼死她们 然后盯着她们
[17:52] But whose image does he really see? 他真正看到的是谁
[17:54] His own. 他自己
[18:02] Thank you. 谢谢
[18:34] Most of us take the internet for granted. 大部分人不注重网络安全
[18:36] We forget about texts that we share 人们忘记自己在社交网
[18:38] Or updates we put on social networks. 发布和更新过什么信息
[18:41] But the internet never forgets. 但网络不会忘记
[18:42] Once it’s out there it’s out there forever. 一旦发布 就无法抹除
[18:44] Now we all know about the 我们都知道
[18:46] horrific deaths that get shown on the web. 网上很多恐怖的死亡信息
[18:47] The murder of a journalist. The stoning of an iranian dissident. 记者被杀 伊朗反对派政客之死
[18:51] Those murders are immortal. 这些都流传不朽
[18:53] And this unsub craves that same immortality. 嫌犯也渴望有这种声望
[18:55] He recognizes his face on theirs 他以自己的脸型选择目标
[18:57] And he kills them as a way of saying 杀死她们 告诉观众
[18:58] “This is what I look like.” 这就是我的样子
[19:00] We think this also informs his compulsion to take the bodies with him. 这也是他带走尸体的原因
[19:03] He takes them to a secondary location 我们认为他把尸体带到
[19:05] Where we believe he preserves them 能储存的地方
[19:06] So that every time he looks at them 每次他看着尸体
[19:08] He sees his own ego reflected. 看到的都是自我
[19:10] Fortunately for us this means we have a good idea of what he looks like. 所幸 我们也能知道他的大概相貌
[19:13] Based on the shape of the victims’ faces 根据死者的脸型
[19:16] We have a rough composite sketch. 我们粗略地做了合成素描
[19:19] This unsub is an expert with computers and home networks. 不明嫌犯精通电脑和网络技术
[19:23] So look into criminal records of men with extensive computer training. 查找受过大量电脑培训的罪犯记录
[19:26] We know you’ve already looked into 我们知道你们查过
[19:26] the victims’ computer I.T. Settings 死者电脑的信息设置
[19:29] So we’d like to expand the search. 我们想扩大搜索范围
[19:31] Look into electronic stores 查一下电子商店
[19:32] Computer distributors I.T. Departments where the women worked. 电脑经销商 死者工作过的信息部门
[19:35] We overuse the term narcissistic in our culture 人们日常太滥用自恋这个词
[19:38] But we’re going back to the psychological definition. 我们用精确的心理学定义
[19:40] Every aspect of this man’s life 嫌犯生活的各方面
[19:42] Has been constructed around an inflated sense of self. 都建筑在自我膨胀之上
[19:45] Unsubs like this are particularly vulnerable 这种不明嫌犯内心极易受伤
[19:47] To what’s called narcissistic injury. 称为自恋性创伤
[19:49] If his self-worth is attacked or damaged he will lash out. 如果自尊受到伤害 他会发狂
[19:54] So if you find this unsub do not challenge him publicly. 所以如果找到不明嫌犯 不要当众刺激他
[19:57] Say you just want to talk him 说你只想和他谈谈
[19:59] See if he knows anything about the brilliant mastermind 问他知不知道跟踪这些女子的
[20:02] Who’s stalking these women. 大师是谁
[20:04] Under no circumstances should you denigrate him. 绝对不要诋毁他
[20:06] As difficult as it is we need to talk up his exploits 虽然很难 但我们要假装尊敬他
[20:09] As if we respected him. 称赞他的事迹
[20:20] This is a sketch of the man we’re looking for. 这是嫌疑犯的素描
[20:22] He is a white male 白人男子
[20:24] Roughly 5’10”. 身高约一米七八
[20:25] He’s highly skilled with computers and networks. 精通电脑及网络技术
[20:28] We encourage everyone to 我们希望各位
[20:30] monitor the information they post about themselves on social networks. 在交友网慎重发布个人信息
[20:33] Do not document the details of your day. 不要记录日常细节
[20:37] Don’t post pictures of yourself friends or family. 不要发布私人及亲友的照片
[20:40] All right we’ll take some questions. Yeah? 请问各位有疑问吗
[20:41] How did the fbi generate this sketch if there were no eyewitnesses? 没有目击证人 联调局如何得出素描
[20:44] It’s a approximation based on a video we recovered. 根据恢复的视频所做
[20:48] Ok yeah what’s your question? 请说您的问题
[20:50] Can you comment on the rumor he 请对嫌犯和死者的
[20:51] has some sort of facial symmetry with his victims? 脸部对称性发表一下意见
[20:55] Does he look like them? 他和死者很像吗
[20:56] Right now the boise police are pursuing several theories. 博伊西警方正在追查几种可能
[20:59] That’s not a no. 您没有正面否定
[21:00] Why would he target women who look like him? 嫌犯为何选择长相像他的女人
[21:02] It’s too soon to speculate on how or why he chooses his victims. 目前无法断定嫌犯选择目标的原因及方式
[21:06] Well what should people do to protect themselves 那民众要怎么保护自己
[21:08] change their face? 改变面貌吗
[21:09] No just update your online security 不 加强上网安全
[21:11] And be vigilant about what you post. 慎重发布个人信息
[21:13] All right we’re done with questions. 提问到此为止
[21:15] – Thank you. – Thank you. -谢谢各位 -谢谢
[21:28] Hotch Hotch.
[21:29] Somebody leaked our profile. 有人泄露了侧写结果
[21:31] The press started asking questions about facial symmetry. 媒体问了关于面部对称性的问题
[21:34] It must have been one of your officers. 肯定是你的一位警官
[21:36] Look my guys were checking their cell phones 我的人当时在看手机
[21:37] But that’s just habit now. 那都是习惯了
[21:39] All right I can talk to the press independently 我会单独和媒体谈
[21:41] I can keep this off the 10:00 news but– 十点新闻不播放 但是
[21:42] I know. It went out live. 我知道 刚刚直播了
[21:44] Well what are the chances he didn’t see it? 嫌犯也可能没看到吧
[21:47] Not good. 不太可能
[21:50] Oh your crafty little sicko. 狡猾的死变态
[21:56] Sir it’s fantastic you called. I just figured out– 长官 你打得正是时候 我刚查出
[21:59] How are you doing on pinning down the networks? 追踪网络信号的结果如何
[22:01] Ok that’s what I’m trying to tell you. 我正想向您汇报
[22:02] Remember how I said he was spoofing his signal of different servers? 我说过他假装在各服务器之间发送信号
[22:05] Well it turns out some of those are a decoy meant to waste my time. 那其实是用来浪费我的时间的圈套
[22:08] So does that mean you can find him faster? 那你能更快找到他吗
[22:09] Totally. Totally. I can write a program 可以 我能写个程序
[22:11] That filters out the decoys– 过滤掉那些圈套
[22:13] Oh crap. 糟糕
[22:15] Is that him? 他行动了吗
[22:16] Yeah. Uh… 是
[22:18] Ok. It looks like I’m gonna have to filter this on the fly. 看来我得马上过滤了
[22:22] Can you send us the feed? 你能把信号发过来吗
[22:23] I think I can intercept it in ukraine. 我应该能在乌克兰截取信号
[22:25] He’s going live. 他正在直播
[22:28] Look at the way he’s moving. 看他走动的方式
[22:30] He’s not slow and deliberate. This guy’s pissed. 毫不犹豫 他被气急了
[22:32] All right what do we see? Determining markers. 仔细观察 定位标记
[22:34] A one-story cottage. 单层别墅
[22:35] It could be anywhere. 随处可见
[22:36] Is there a number on the house? 有没有看到门号
[22:37] No and he’s already at the door. 没有 他已经到门口了
[22:39] Garcia Garcia.
[22:40] He’s using twice as many proxy servers. 他加了两倍代理服务器
[22:42] Wait. This window here on the bottom– is that the chat room? 等等 下面的窗口是聊天室吗
[22:44] Uh-huh. 对
[22:45] There she is. He’s in the house guys. 她在那 他在屋里
[22:47] He’s completely changed his M.O. 他彻底改变了作案手法
[22:49] It is way too early. There’s too much light. 现在还太早 天还很亮
[22:50] What happened? 发生什么事了
[22:51] Someone asked the wrong question at the press conference. 有人在新闻发布会问错了问题
[22:54] Oh my god turn around. Just turn around. 天呐 回头 快回头
[22:56] Maybe she can fend him off. 也许她可以防住他
[22:58] New kitchen appliances. Can we track them through work orders? 新的厨房电器 可以通过订单追踪吗
[23:00] He’ll be gone by then. 追到他也已经跑了
[23:01] Garcia give us something. Garcia 给我们点信息
[23:02] I’m state side now. I’m almost to Idaho. 我已经到洲际了 快到爱达荷了
[23:04] – I just need more time. – You’re not gonna make it. -再给我一点时间就够了 -来不及了
[23:06] Yes I will. I will. I– 不 来得及 来得及
[23:08] Forget the unsub. 别理不明嫌犯了
[23:09] Can you run a trace on everybody in the chat room? 你能不能追踪所有在聊天室的人
[23:10] I can’t do both sir. Let me do this. 我没法一心两用 长官 让我先做这个
[23:13] Garcia tag the viewers. That’s an order. Garcia 追踪观众 这是命令
[23:59] Baby girl it’s gonna be ok. 小宝贝 没事的
[24:01] No no it’s not. It’s bad enough 不 不 不 发生那么多谋杀案
[24:03] that there’s been so much death around me 已经够糟糕的了
[24:05] but this guy is all up in my turf 这人竟然还来我的地盘撒野
[24:08] and he’s really good at what he does for really awful reasons. 这么可怕的事 他竟然做得这么娴熟
[24:10] That’s why you’re gonna find the perverts 所以你必须得找到那些
[24:12] that watched it happen in that chat room 在聊天室里观赏着这一切的变态
[24:13] and we’ll nail them to the wall 然后我们把他们钉在墙上
[24:14] and they’re gonna give up the unsub. 他们就会供出嫌犯了
[24:16] No no that is not good enough. 不 不 那还不够
[24:17] I want to watch him suffer. I want to watch him bleed. 我要看着他惨遭折磨 看着他血流如注
[24:21] Oh god I just scared myself. 我的天呀 我刚吓到自己了
[24:23] Good. That’s a good thing. 很好 那很好
[24:25] Because if there’s one thing I’ve learned the hard way 如果什么是我冥思苦想才想明白的道理
[24:27] Is the last person you want to tick off is Miss Penelope Garcia. 那就是千万别惹毛Penelope Garcia小姐
[24:30] Ohh…That’s a compliment right? 这应该是夸我吧 对吗
[24:34] Yes it is. 是 没错
[24:36] We will beat this guy. Believe that. 我们会打败这家伙的 相信我
[24:38] – Now I’ll call you when we’ve got something. – Ok. -我们一有进展就给你电话 -好
[24:43] Her name was Allison Kittridge 29. 她叫Allison Kittridge 29岁
[24:45] This was her first house. 这是她的第一幢房子
[24:50] All right so this unsub accelerated his timetable and his M.O. 就是说嫌犯提前了作案时间并改变了手法
[24:53] He was moving faster because he was angry. 他加快了速度 因为他生气了
[24:55] Yeah. The press conference told him 是的 他在新闻发布会上
[24:56] something about himself he didn’t like 听到了些他不爱听的话
[24:58] so he rushed which means he made a mistake. 所以他急了 就是说他犯了个错误
[25:00] Now what was it? 那么 是什么错误
[25:05] Well it wasn’t the cameras. 不是摄像头的问题
[25:06] He remembered to take those with him. 他记得把它们带走了
[25:07] It wasn’t the body. He took that with him too. 不是尸体的问题 他也把它带走了
[25:13] Hey did uh Garcia find anything unusual with Allison’s wireless? Garcia有没有发现Allison的无线网有什么问题
[25:17] No. Records show that it was a basic DSL installation. 没 记录显示那只是基础DSL装置[数字用户线]
[25:23] Prentiss Hey Prentiss.
[25:25] – Help me move this table. – Yeah. -帮我挪一下这张桌子 -好
[25:30] What do you got? 怎么了
[25:35] You see this line right here? 看见这条线了吗
[25:38] Yeah. 恩
[25:39] This is what brings the internet from the street into the house. 这就是将网络从街上连到房里的线
[25:42] Ok. So? 哦 那说明什么
[25:44] This isn’t DSL. 这不是DSL
[25:45] It’s not? 不是吗
[25:46] It’s a fiber-optic cable. 是光纤电缆
[25:48] Completely different type of connection. 完全不同的连接方式
[25:52] We just found his mistake. 这下找到他的错误了
[25:58] If there’s already an internet connection in the house 如果房子里已经有网线
[26:00] why does he bring his own with him? Is it the upload speed? 为什么还要带光缆 因为上传速度吗
[26:02] Fiber-optic allows him to stream large amounts of video. 他可以用光缆输出大量视频
[26:04] And maintain a chat room. 并维持一个聊天室
[26:05] That’s dozens of computers connected to him at once. 也就是让几十台电脑快速连到他的电脑上
[26:08] He’d need a lot of bandwidth for something like that. 这样他就需要很大的带宽
[26:10] We checked all the ISPs. 我们查了所有网络供应商
[26:12] Why didn’t he turn up? 为什么没有查到他
[26:12] I get mail phone calls people knock on my door all the time 我总是收到一些人的邮件电话 上门访问
[26:15] to see if I want to upgrade my internet. 问我需不需要升级我的网络
[26:16] Yeah I get them too. 没错 我也总碰到他们
[26:18] And they’ll offer to come inside and demonstrate 然后他们就会要求进来给你演示
[26:20] how much faster their connection is. 他们的连接速度有多快
[26:21] You think that’s the ruse that gets him in the door? 你觉得他是用这个方法进门的吗
[26:23] It makes sense. 这样说的通
[26:25] During his demonstration 在演示的过程中
[26:25] he would have access to his victims’ computers. 他就能接触到受害者的电脑了
[26:28] On his way out he asks for a glass of water 他走时 会要杯水
[26:30] a distraction something to buy enough time 来分散受害者注意力 争取足够的时间
[26:31] to plant that first camera. 装上第一个摄像头
[26:33] We need to find out what company owns this cable. 我们得查出这条电缆是哪家公司的
[26:35] Detective Fordham’s already hunting that down Fordham警探已经在追查了
[26:36] and there’s an I.D. number on it so it shouldn’t take long. 上面有标识号码 应该很快就能查到
[26:39] We’ll have JJ and Reid follow up. 我让JJ和Reid跟进
[26:40] I need you two to track down who was in the chat room. 你们俩去追捕聊天室里那些人
[26:42] Garcia finished her sweep? Garcia已经查好了吗
[26:43] Yeah. Most were international. 3 were local. 对 大多是国际网友 3个是当地的
[26:45] I bet one of them knows the unsub. 我打赌他们中有一个认识嫌犯
[26:58] FBI. 联调局探员
[27:00] We have a warrant. 我们有搜查令
[27:20] Help you gentlemen? 有什么需要吗 先生们
[27:21] Austin Chapman Austin Chapman?
[27:22] Yeah that’s me. 是 是我
[27:24] FBI. 联调局探员
[27:25] We need talk to you about a video you watched last night. 我们得谈谈昨晚你所看的一段视频
[27:31] I’m sorry. What video? 对不起 什么视频
[27:33] This is a warrant for all the computers in your possession. 这个搜查令用来搜查所有你名下的电脑
[27:35] You’re under arrest for accessory to murder. 你因协助谋杀的罪名被逮捕了
[27:37] Accessory? 协助
[27:39] Watching a murder happen online 在网上看着谋杀发生
[27:40] and doing nothing about it is a felony. 却不采取任何措施即为重罪
[27:45] I don’t know what you’re talking about. 我不知道你在说什么
[27:49] What murder? 什么谋杀
[27:54] Yes this is our cable. 是 这是我们的缆线
[27:56] Mrs. Hightower we went over your records Hightower女士 我们查了你们的记录
[27:58] and it turns out that none of the 4 victims 发现4位受害者中没有一位
[27:59] signed up with your service. 签购过你的服务
[28:01] 4? God those poor women. 4个 天呐 那些可怜的女人
[28:04] We think it’s an employee using your cable as a ruse 我们认为您的一位雇员利用你们的缆线
[28:07] to get into the house. Can you think of any– 作为进入受害者家中的借口 你能想到
[28:09] Mac Jones Mac Jones.
[28:10] Uh he worked on one of our trucks 他在我们的一辆货车上工作
[28:13] as we laid the fiber in with the regular phone line. 我们把光缆和普通电话线装在那辆车上
[28:15] And you’re certain that it’s him? 你确定是他吗
[28:17] We caught him hoarding it. 我们抓到他藏匿光缆
[28:18] He said it was for a home project. 他说是为了一个家庭计划
[28:20] Until we got angry phone calls 直到我们接到愤怒的举报电话
[28:22] that he was going door to door 举报他挨家挨户的
[28:24] offering free fiber-optic installation. 上门安装免费的光缆
[28:26] We fired him on the spot. 我们立刻解雇了他
[28:28] We need his information. 我们需要他的信息
[28:29] Absolutely. 没问题
[28:33] Ladies and gentlemen meet Mac Jones. 女士们先生们 来见见Mac Jones吧
[28:36] That isn’t the I.D. We got from the phone company. 那不是我们从电话公司拿到的身份证
[28:39] That’s because last year Mr. Jones had his identity stolen. 因为去年Jones先生的身份证被偷了
[28:42] The unsub took his license and his credit card 不明嫌犯拿了他的驾照和信用卡
[28:44] used them for 2 weeks and then moved on. 用了两周后又换了身份
[28:46] Now I can’t tell you who the unsub is pretending to be now 我现在不知道他又披了谁的皮
[28:49] but since a picture’s worth a thousand databases 不过经过数据库与照片的对比
[28:51] I can tell you who he was. 但我可以告诉你他的真身是谁
[28:52] Robert Johnson 3-time loser Robert Johson 三次入狱
[28:54] arrested for possession of torture videos. 因为私藏虐待视频被捕
[28:56] Spent some time in a halfway house before he disappeared. 消失前曾入住过一家小旅馆
[28:58] I found a blog of his online. Here’s a quote– 我发现他的一个博客 上面写着
[29:01] “Next time you won’t be able to stop me.” 下次你们就无法阻止我了
[29:03] That’s his narcissism again. 再次显示了他的自恋倾向
[29:05] Furious that he got caught and he remakes himself as a killer. 被捕让他抓狂 他现在让自己重生为杀手
[29:07] It allows him to free the impulses that were always there. 这让他彻底释放了自己的犯罪冲动
[29:10] Garcia is there a pattern to the identities that he steals? Garcia 他选择身份有什么特定的模式吗
[29:12] No. He’s really disciplined about it. 没有 他对身份的选择非常谨慎
[29:14] Once he burns through an identity 一旦一个身份被发现
[29:15] he never uses the same one again. 立刻抛弃永不再用
[29:17] You know how I describe some suspects as being off the grid? 你知道我怎么描述那些失踪的嫌犯吗
[29:19] This guy is totally the opposite. 和这家伙完全不在一个境界上
[29:21] He’s all over the grid. 他已经超越了网络
[29:23] He’s manipulating the grid. 他在操控网络
[29:24] And he never stays in one place for very long. 他从不在一个地方停留过久
[29:26] So how do we find out who he is now? 那我们是怎么找到他的
[29:28] I don’t think we’re going to. 我不认为我们会找到他
[29:29] The man known as Robert Johnson is in the wind. 他是来无影去无踪的Robert Johnson
[29:32] If he’s this flexible with his name his real name forget it. 如果他能在真假名字之间游刃有余 那我们毫无办法
[29:35] But there’s another way we can find him. 但是有个方法能找到他
[29:37] Which is? 什么
[29:38] His online name 他的网名
[29:39] His hacker handle. 他的黑客手法
[29:40] That’s the name that matters to him. 网名对他来说很重要
[29:42] Wait. Wouldn’t he have hundreds of those too? 等等 难道他不会有上百个网名吗
[29:44] Most definitely. But remember how I said hackers are loyal? 多半有 记得我说过黑客的偏执吗
[29:46] They stick to certain names. 他们执着于某些名字
[29:48] That’s how you identify yourself to other hackers. 这些名字让他们把自己和其他黑客区分开
[29:50] That’s how the FBI caught me. 这也是FBI逮到我的原因
[29:52] So if we find the handle… 所以只要我们抓到他的把柄
[29:54] I’ll get you the unsub. I promise. 我发誓我会找到这个不明疑犯
[29:58] Look I wish I could help you find the guy 听着 我希望我能帮你们找到
[30:03] posting these videos 传播这些视频的人
[30:05] – but I never visited that website man. – Right. -但是我真是没上过那个网站 -是吗
[30:08] Maybe somebody broke into my computer or something. 也许有人入侵了我的电脑修改了数据
[30:11] See Scott we think it was you. Scott 我们认为就是你
[30:13] And we found some pretty interesting movies 我们在你的硬盘里发现了一些不寻常的电影
[30:15] in your hard drive to back up our theory. 正好支持了我们的推断
[30:20] “White girls can’t hump.” 白妞不禁操
[30:22] That’s nice. 真不简单
[30:24] “Schindler’s fist.” 辛德勒的拳头
[30:27] See this one right here this is the one that got my attention. 这是引起我注意的一部
[30:30] “The erotic awakenings of sandy.” 桑迪叫春
[30:33] How old was the girl in that video? What was she 12? 这视频里的女孩才多大 12岁
[30:36] I… 我
[30:38] I can explain– 我能解释
[30:39] Shut up! 闭嘴
[30:42] This is what’s weird to me. 让我感到奇怪的是
[30:45] Most of your files were locked away 你的文件多半上了锁
[30:47] but not the child porn. 除了这些儿童色情片
[30:49] We found it in like 5 minutes. 我们花五分钟就找到了
[30:51] It wasn’t password protected or anything. 没有任何密码保护措施
[30:54] How does someone who’s supposed to be so smart with computers 一个电脑天才怎么可能
[30:57] Do something so dumb? 犯这种傻
[31:02] Can we cut a deal? 我们能不能做个交易
[31:03] You tell me what I want to know and the maybe we’ll talk deal. 你先说出我想听的东西 然后我们再讨论下交易的可行性
[31:11] Before this guy accepts you into the club… 在你被俱乐部接纳之前
[31:15] He gives you the illegal stuff. 他会给你一些非法的东西
[31:17] Kids. Torture. 有关孩子 虐待
[31:21] He has to know that you’re risking as much as he is. 他得确保你和他一样身处险境
[31:25] Mutually assured destruction. 要死一起死
[31:27] You rat him out he takes you with him. 你出卖他 他也拉你下水
[31:29] Yes. 是的
[31:32] What’s his name? 他叫什么
[31:33] I don’t know. We never met. 我不知道 我们从未见过
[31:35] Don’t you try and play me kid. 别跟我耍花样 年轻人
[31:37] His online name. 他的网名是什么
[31:40] Watcher 89. 守望者89
[31:41] Were there any other names? 有其他名字吗
[31:42] Not that I could find. I don’t like 不知道 我不喜欢不了解
[31:44] signing up for porn unless I know who’s running it. 运营商就注册黄色网站用户
[31:49] Mrs.Prentiss. Prentiss女士
[31:52] Agent Prentiss. Prentiss探员
[31:54] There’s something else you should know. 你得知道这件事
[31:56] He sent out a message. 他发了条消息
[31:57] He said tonight would be the best one yet. 他说今晚会是最棒的一次
[32:01] He’s attacking tonight? 他今天要动手
[32:02] Of course. 是的
[32:04] He knows you’re watching him. 他知道你们在找他
[32:06] He has to put on an extra-good show. 他准备了一场额外的演出
[32:14] What’s interesting Mr.Chapman 多么有意思啊 Chapman先生
[32:17] The two other men we talked to 我们同另外两人谈过
[32:20] they had a form of collateral on their hard drive. 他们的硬盘里有一系列的藏品
[32:25] I’m sorry. Collateral? 什么 藏品
[32:27] Hard-core pornography. 极其露骨的色情片
[32:29] Illegal. Rough. 非法的 粗俗的
[32:31] I would never look at something like that. 我不可能看那种东西
[32:34] You have all my computers. You must have searched them. 你们有我所有的电脑 肯定也翻遍了吧
[32:36] Yes. And we found nothing. 是的 我们什么都没有找到
[32:39] So can I go? 所以我能走了吗
[32:42] No. 不能
[32:43] You see there’s still that nagging question 恐怕我们还得聊一聊
[32:46] as to why you were logged on to that chat room last night. 为什么你昨晚会登陆那个聊天室
[32:50] Look…Agent Rossi 听着 Rossi探员
[32:53] I’m at a loss here. 我现在很困惑
[32:56] First of all I’m all thumbs when it comes to computers. 首先 我对电脑根本一窍不通
[32:59] Or you’re very good with them 或者你其实是个高手
[33:00] and know how to cover your tracks. 知道如何掩盖一切
[33:03] Second of all 其次
[33:05] my grandkids were at the house last night for a sleepover. 我的孙子们昨天玩闹了很久
[33:08] They were in bed by 8:30. 他们八点半睡的觉
[33:09] We were so exhausted my wife and I were asleep by 9:00. 我们累坏了 我和我妻子九点就睡了
[33:14] Please! Ask her. She’ll say the same thing. 拜托你去问问她 她会给你一样的答案
[33:18] I don’t think I even checked my email last night. 我昨晚都没没看电子邮箱
[33:24] Do you know this man? 你认得他吗
[33:34] Yes. 是的
[33:35] He came into my store a while back. 他前阵子来过我的店铺
[33:37] Why? 做什么
[33:39] Uh he said he liked my website 他说他喜欢我的网站
[33:42] which my son designed for me by the way. 那是我儿子帮我设计的
[33:46] We chatted about appliances 我们聊了聊有关家用电器的事
[33:49] he bought a few items and left. 他买了点东西就走了
[33:51] Did he have a name? 他叫什么
[33:52] No idea. We talked for 5 minutes. 不知道 我们只聊了五分钟
[33:57] I’ll be right back. 我待会回来
[34:05] Do you believe him? 你相信他吗
[34:07] I believe he doesn’t fit the profile of the other voyeurs. 他的确不符合偷窥狂的特征
[34:10] They’re good with computers. 他们精通电脑
[34:12] They have hacking experience. 还有黑客经历
[34:19] Garcia checked out the website. Garcia查了那个网站
[34:20] She said it’s crude. You can’t even order anything from it. 很简陋 上面甚至没法订东西
[34:23] Maybe he’s right. Maybe the unsub manipulated him 也许他说得没错 也许不明嫌犯
[34:26] for something else used his network as part of his spoofing. 操纵他是另有目的 而这网站不过是个幌子
[34:31] Go ahead Garcia. 说吧 Garcia
[34:32] Watcher 89–I got him. 观察家89 找到他了
[34:33] Does he have his own network? 他在用自己的网络吗
[34:34] He doesn’t need one. 他不需要
[34:35] He’s got a whole city to leech off of. 他可以依靠全市的网络
[34:37] He’s doing this again tonight. 他今晚又要下手
[34:38] Can you send me a list of networks 把他最近黑过的网络列表发给我
[34:39] he’s hacked recently? Those are the potential victims. 其中包含了潜在的受害者
[34:42] I got 20 hits. 有20个
[34:43] All right. Filter out men and families. 好 去掉男性和有家室的对象
[34:45] – He only kills single women. – 8 left. -他只对单身女性下手 -还剩下8名
[34:47] Garcia do you have any pictures? Garcia 有照片吗
[34:48] Coming your way. 发过来了
[34:59] Her. She’s the one. 她 就是她
[35:00] Lucy Masters. You sure? Lucy Masters 你确定吗
[35:02] She’s the only one with facial symmetry that would appeal to him. 只有她的脸具有吸引他的对称性
[35:17] Lucy Masters Lucy Masters?
[35:18] This is the FBI! We’re coming in. 联邦调查局 我们进来了
[35:29] Clear! 安全
[35:30] Clear! 安全
[35:37] She’s not here but her car is. 她不在家 但车还在
[35:40] Hey. It just went on by itself. 电视自动开启了
[35:46] That’s Lucy Masters. 那是Lucy Masters
[35:54] He’s recording us. 他正在录呢
[36:07] Welcome to the show. 好戏开场
[36:15] Garcia the unsub is working off Lucy Masters’ network. Garcia 不明嫌犯正使用Lucy Masters的网络
[36:18] Can you tell where the video’s being transmitted to? 你能查出录像被传送去了哪儿吗
[36:20] I can’t tell. He’s not logged in as watcher 89. 不行 他没用观察家89这个网名
[36:22] He’s not using any of the regular proxy servers. 也没用平时的代理服务器
[36:25] If I didn’t know any better I wouldn’t know that this was him. 要不是事先告知 我都不知道这是他
[36:27] Damn it! 见鬼
[36:28] He’s encrypted his connection to the proxies. 他把代理服务器的连接加密了
[36:30] There’s nothing I can do to help you find him. 这下我找不到他了
[36:31] – What do we see? -Metal walls. -根据视频有何信息 -金属墙
[36:33] It must be the secondary location where he takes the victims. 肯定是他安置被害者的第二现场
[36:35] Wait a minute. Garcia can you magnify the wall behind her? 等等 Garcia 能放大她身后的墙壁吗
[36:38] Yeah I can do that. 当然可以
[36:42] Is that frost on the wall? 墙上有霜吗
[36:44] It’s a walk-in freezer. 是个大型冷冻库
[36:45] And I know where he got it. 我知道他是从哪儿弄来的
[36:55] We didn’t catch you by mistake did we Austin? Austin 我们并没有抓错人
[36:59] Excuse me? 你说什么
[36:59] You said the unsub liked your website 你说不明嫌犯喜欢你的网站
[37:01] How it was designed. 喜欢网站设计
[37:03] But it was your work. 但其实是你的工作
[37:05] What you can repair what you can restore for him. 你可以替他干修复和整理的活儿
[37:09] You gave him a place to hide the bodies. 你给他一个地方藏尸体
[37:12] That’s not true. 不可能
[37:14] Talk to my wife. 不信去问我妻子
[37:15] I’m home by 6:00 every night– 我每天晚上6点就回家
[37:18] That’s the first thing voyeurs learn. 偷窥狂的首要准则
[37:20] How to cover their tracks. 如何掩盖他们的行踪
[37:22] How to stalk between the hours of 9:00 to 5:00. 怎样利用晚上九点到凌晨五点这段时间
[37:26] That’s why there was no porn on your computer. 所以你电脑里没有色情物
[37:28] You had something better. 你有比那更好的玩意
[37:31] This is a crime! 那可是犯罪
[37:34] I would never do what you’re describing. 我绝不会像你说的那样
[37:37] And even if you don’t believe me my wife knows. 就算你不相信 我妻子了解我
[37:40] My kids my grandkids. 还有我的儿孙们
[37:42] I hate computers. 我讨厌电脑
[37:44] I don’t even know how they work. 甚至都不知道电脑的原理
[37:46] Well then let me give you your first lesson. 那我就来告诉你这个初学者
[37:49] When something goes out on the internet it’s out there forever. 网络上的东西 永远不会消失
[37:53] Now you’re going to jail. 现在你要去坐牢
[37:55] That’s a foregone conclusion. 这是板上钉钉的事实
[37:58] But unless you cooperate with me 但要是你不合作
[38:01] I will do everything I can to make sure 下次你孙子上网搜索你的时候
[38:03] that the next time your grandkids google you 肯定能发现自己爷爷可怕的真面目
[38:06] They will find out what kind of a monster grandpa really is. 我保证我做得出来
[38:11] Now I will ask you once– 现在 我再问你一次
[38:15] Where is the freezer? 冷冻库在哪儿
[38:21] 1823 hudson. I got it. We’re on our way. 赫森街1823号 明白 这就赶去
[38:23] Garcia it’s been 3 minutes since the signal went up live. Garcia 距离信号激活已过去3分钟
[38:26] Lucy might not have that much time left. Lucy可能时间不多了
[38:27] I can buy you some. Now that I’ve got his physical address 我来争取时间 既然有了地址
[38:30] I got my business all up in his. 我就可以专心对付他了
[39:18] No no not today. 这次你别想得逞
[39:33] No! 不
[39:34] No! 不
[39:36] Now when your internet goes down 现在没了网络
[39:37] It ruins your whole day doesn’t it psycho? 你就一废柴了吧 变态
[39:40] No! 不
[40:03] Get off her! Let her go! 快放开她 放开她
[40:05] Get your hands off! 放开你的手
[40:06] – No! – Let her go! -不 -放开她
[40:07] – No! No! – Lucy. -放开我 -Lucy
[40:09] Get the paramedics in here! 快派医务人员过来
[40:11] Ok. Ok. It’s over. It’s ok. 你没事了 都结束了
[40:14] Go go go go. 快走
[40:18] Morgan Morgan.
[40:20] It’s Dorris Archer… 这是Dorris Archer
[40:23] And Allison Kittridge. 还有Allison Kittridge
[40:26] You killed these women for your fans 你替你的追随者杀了这些女人
[40:28] But this is where you kept them for yourself isn’t it 却把她们留在这里供自己欣赏 是吧
[40:30] You sick son of a bitch. 你个心理扭曲的杂种
[40:32] What do you see when you look at them? 当你看着她们时 你看到了什么
[40:38] You’ll never understand what I did. 你们永远也不会明白
[40:42] But out there 但其他人
[40:44] My followers… 我的追随者们
[40:46] They understand. 他们能够理解
[40:49] Well too bad there’s no wireless in prison. 真可惜 监狱里没有无线网络给你用
[40:51] Get him out of here! 把他带走
[41:10] “The internet is the first thing 人类创造了网络
[41:12] “That humanity has built that humanity doesn’t understand 首次以来 身为创造者却不明其理
[41:16] the largest experiment in anarchy that we have ever had.” 也是有史以来 无政府状态下最疯狂的尝试
[41:20] Eric Schmidt. Eric Schmidt[谷歌首席执行官]
[41:30] Just for the record… 告诉你一声
[41:33] I didn’t do this. 这可不是我的杰作
犯罪心理

Post navigation

Previous Post: 犯罪心理(Criminal Minds)第5季第21集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 犯罪心理(Criminal Minds)第5季第23集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme