时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Once upon a time… | 从前… |
[00:09] | There was a lonely king. | 有一个孤独的国王 |
[00:12] | He spent many days and many nights | 他不分昼夜的 |
[00:15] | Wandering searching | 流浪着 寻找着 |
[00:17] | Looking for that one special someone. | 寻找那个独一无二的人 |
[00:21] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[00:31] | Good night Jody. | 晚安 Jody |
[00:33] | Good night Mrs. Clemons. | 晚安 Clemons太太 |
[00:40] | That…One… | 那样一个 |
[00:41] | Perfect…Woman | 完美的…女人 |
[00:44] | Who would be his queen. | 谁将成为他的王后呢 |
[01:12] | Daddy! | 爸爸 |
[01:19] | I was hoping you’d come tonight. | 我一直等你来看我 |
[01:21] | Can you tell me another story? | 能再给我讲个故事吗 |
[01:22] | Well… | 这个 |
[01:25] | If you lay back down there | 只要你乖乖躺着 |
[01:27] | And close your little eyes. | 闭上你的小眼睛 |
[01:32] | Close your eyes. | 闭上眼睛 |
[01:36] | And the lonely king searched far and wide | 孤独的国王向更遥远的地方进发 |
[01:38] | Looking for this woman who would be his queen. | 寻找那个会成为他王后的女人 |
[01:41] | He had almost given up hope of ever finding her | 就在他即将绝望的时候 |
[01:43] | When he came upon this small tavern… | 他来到一个小酒馆 |
[01:48] | With a simple country barmaid. | 看到了一个普通的乡村女侍者 |
[01:51] | Now when she looked at the lonely king | 这时 她看了孤独的国王一眼 |
[01:53] | He felt as if they had known each other | 国王觉得他们好像已经相知相识 |
[01:55] | For a thousand years. | 千年之久 |
[01:56] | Do you need a refill? | 你需要添些酒吗 |
[01:58] | Tanya I guess I’m going home alone. | Tanya 我估计我要自己回家了 |
[02:01] | Excuse me a second. | 失陪一下 |
[02:02] | First of all you’re not alone. | 首先 你不是一个人 |
[02:04] | And secondly you’re not driving. | 第二 你不能开车了 |
[02:07] | Keys. | 钥匙拿来 |
[02:08] | Betty Sam needs a cab. | Betty 给Sam叫辆出租车 |
[02:10] | Sure. | 好的 |
[02:15] | That’s weird. | 真奇怪 |
[02:17] | Did you see where that guy went? | 你看到那位老兄去哪了吗 |
[02:24] | So he waited | 他在等待时机 |
[02:26] | Until she was alone | 直到她独自一个人的时候 |
[02:28] | Watching from afar | 从远处静静的望着她 |
[02:30] | Because he was afraid to speak to her. | 因为国王害怕和她说话 |
[02:41] | And then one day… | 直到有一天 |
[02:43] | Her carriage wouldn’t start. | 她的马车坏了 |
[02:48] | And the king thought… | 国王心想 |
[02:50] | This is fate. | 这是命运的安排 |
[02:56] | And so he rode down to rescue her. | 所以他单骑下山去营救她 |
[02:59] | And she said to him… | 她对国王说 |
[03:01] | Must be the rain. | 都怪这大雨 |
[03:03] | Pop the hood. | 打开引擎盖 |
[03:08] | Thank you! | 谢谢 |
[03:12] | Did he rescue her daddy? | 国王把她救了吗 爸爸 |
[03:13] | Was she the one? | 她是国王的真命天女吗 |
[03:14] | Well the king thought so. | 国王是这么想的 |
[03:17] | Try it now! | 现在试试 |
[03:21] | Yes… | 好了 |
[03:23] | Hey I appreciate your– | 嗨 我非常感激 |
[03:28] | Hello? | 嗨 |
[03:30] | Hello? | 人呢 |
[03:34] | You ok? | 你还好吗 |
[03:40] | So they rode off into the night together. | 然后他们一起骑着骏马消失在黑夜中 |
[03:43] | And they lived happily ever after? | 最后他们在一起了吗 |
[03:46] | Well no sweet pea. | 没有 宝贝 |
[03:48] | She wasn’t the one. | 她不是国王要找的人 |
[03:50] | But don’t worry. | 不过别担心 |
[03:54] | The king’s never gonna stop looking. | 国王永远不会停止追寻 |
[03:56] | What if he never finds a queen? | 如果他永远也找不到王后怎么办呢 |
[03:58] | Well then he’ll just– | 这样的话 他就会 |
[04:00] | We’ll just go to a better place. | 我们就会去一个更好的地方 |
[04:08] | Good night princess. | 晚安 公主 |
[04:22] | Her name was Tanya Hill. She was 29 a bartender. | 她名叫Tanya Hill 29岁 是一个酒馆的侍者 |
[04:25] | Found 2 days ago in Edgewood New Mexico. | 两天前在新墨西哥州的艾吉伍德被发现 |
[04:27] | She’s the fifth woman in over 6 months | 她是6个月内的第五名受害女子 |
[04:29] | To be found dead in a ditch off the I-40 and I-25. | 被弃尸在40号和25号州际公路旁的沟渠中 |
[04:33] | All were manually strangled. None were sexually assaulted. | 被凶手徒手勒死 没有性侵犯迹象 |
[04:36] | Well maybe the act of strangulation is what gets him off. | 也许勒死受害人能使他获得心理满足 |
[04:39] | Where were they abducted from? | 她们在哪里被劫持的 |
[04:40] | All over. | 哪里都有 |
[04:42] | Well they’re not just crossing state lines. | 他们不仅仅跨越了州界 |
[04:43] | These cities are hundreds of miles apart. | 案发的城市彼此间更是相距数百英里 |
[04:46] | That’s a lot of bodies. Why is it taking so long to be invited? | 死了这么多人 我们为何才接到协助请求呢 |
[04:48] | We haven’t been invited. We found this on HSK database. | 还没有协助请求 我们从公路连环杀手数据库了解到这个情况 |
[04:51] | Well a lot of police departments won’t want this problem. | 很多地方警局都不希望惹上这个麻烦 |
[04:54] | The geographic profile shows that only one of them has it. | 地理侧写显示只有一个地方有麻烦 |
[04:57] | They just don’t know it yet. | 他们只是还没意识到 |
[04:58] | – How do you know that? – Because he has a comfort zone | -你怎么知道 -因为他有一个惯性活动区域 |
[05:00] | Based on the direction he was heading when he dumped the bodies. | 取决于他前往抛尸地点的方向 |
[05:03] | All 5 cases point to our unsub | 全部5个案件说明这个不明嫌犯 |
[05:05] | Heading to edgewood new mexico. | 前往的地方是新墨西哥州的艾吉伍德 |
[05:08] | Now so are we. | 也是我们要去的地方 |
[05:36] | You got a ride. | 你搭车来的 |
[05:38] | Hi! | 你好 |
[05:39] | Oh. Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[05:40] | I think you forgot these. | 你把这个落在桌子上了 |
[05:41] | Hee hee! | 嘻嘻 |
[05:42] | You are so cute. | 你好可爱啊 |
[05:44] | Bye! | 拜 |
[05:46] | Goodbye. | 拜拜 |
[05:47] | Do you know anyone that’s heading west? | 你知不知道谁往西边走 |
[05:50] | Hmm. Sorry. | 真抱歉 |
[05:52] | I am. | 我去 |
[05:55] | Great. | 太好了 |
[06:40] | Tennessee Williams said | 剧作家田纳西·威廉姆斯曾说 |
[06:41] | “We’re all of us sentenced to solitary confinement | 我们所有人都在自己的躯壳内 |
[06:44] | Inside our own skins for life.” | 被孤独的囚禁终生 |
[06:46] | Clearly this unsub doesn’t care about his victims being found. | 很明显这个不明嫌犯不在乎受害人被发现 |
[06:49] | Or he knows he can’t be linked to them. | 或者说他觉得通过受害人无法查到他 |
[06:51] | The M.E.’s report supports that. | 法医鉴定报告支撑了这个观点 |
[06:53] | Matching DNA was found on all 5 victims. | 5个受害人身上发现同一组DNA |
[06:56] | – But not in any database. – Right. | -但是在数据库里查不到人 -是的 |
[06:58] | It’s also in keeping with the victimology and abduction sites. | 受害人特征和劫持地点都很有规律 |
[07:00] | Which are what? | 什么规律 |
[07:01] | Target rich and offender friendly. | 富人区和善待罪犯的区域 |
[07:03] | Time of death from time of abduction | 不同被劫持者的死亡时间 |
[07:04] | Varies dramatically in each case. | 有很显著的不同 |
[07:07] | Some lived 12 hours others 24 before they were killed. | 一些人12小时后被害 一些则是24小时后 |
[07:10] | So what’s he doing with them? | 那么他劫持他们干什么呢 |
[07:12] | Well he’s not having sex with them. | 他不与她们发生性行为 |
[07:13] | There’s no sign of torture or even restraints. | 没有折磨甚至被捆绑的迹象 |
[07:15] | What was the matching DNA? | DNA来自身体的什么部位 |
[07:16] | Uh skin. That and metal shavings were found | 皮肤 在5个受害人的指甲里 |
[07:19] | Under the fingernails of all 5 victims. | 残留着一些皮肤碎屑和金属粉末 |
[07:21] | Tanya only had one nail left. | Tanya只剩下一个手指盖 |
[07:25] | One nail? | 一个手指盖吗 |
[07:26] | Yeah. It looks like whatever she was in | 恩 看起来无论被关在哪里 |
[07:27] | She tried to claw her way out. | 她一直想方设法的逃出来 |
[07:29] | JJ have Garcia match victimology | JJ 让Garcia将受害人类型和劫持地点 |
[07:32] | And abduction sites to hsk findings for the last year. | 与公路连环杀手数据库中一年内的数据进行比对 |
[07:35] | If he sticks to this timeline | 如果他继续按照这个时间表作案 |
[07:36] | Edgewood is about to discover another body. | 艾吉伍德很快就会再发现一具尸体 |
[07:48] | So she was abducted 32.9 miles west of here | 她在此向西32.9英里的地方被劫持 |
[07:52] | Which means if they drove the speed limit | 也就是说 如果他们没有超速行驶的话 |
[07:54] | They got here in 30 minutes or less. | 他们最多只花30分钟就到这里 |
[07:57] | So how long’s it gonna take you | 那么 要走到那个水沟 |
[07:59] | to get in that ditch? | 需要花多少时间呢 |
[08:00] | Get in that ditch? | 你是叫我去吗 |
[08:02] | I got shot in the knee remember? | 我膝盖中过枪 还记得吧 |
[08:03] | My doctor said I’m not allowed to do any climbing. | 医生说我不可以作任何攀爬 |
[08:06] | It’s a ditch. | 只是个水沟而已 |
[08:10] | New boots huh? | 怕弄脏新靴子 是吧 |
[08:12] | Italian leather? | 是意大利皮革吗 |
[08:13] | Yeah what can I tell you? | 没错 我也没辙 |
[08:15] | So uh | 那么 |
[08:17] | from here I can be seen by any passing vehicle. | 任何路过的汽车都能看到我 |
[08:20] | And I can’t. | 但是看不到我 |
[08:22] | So she was dumped at night. | 她在晚上被抛尸 |
[08:23] | Must have. | 肯定没错 |
[08:25] | He drives up | 他开车过来 |
[08:26] | Dumps the body. | 扔了尸体 |
[08:27] | Job done he leaves. | 完工 离开 |
[08:29] | I don’t think so. | 我不这么认为 |
[08:31] | What? | 什么 |
[08:32] | All 5 victims were found posed in the fetal position | 5位受害者被发现的时候都是像胎儿一样蜷缩着 |
[08:35] | With their right arm palm-up left arm palm-down. | 右手手心朝上 左手手心朝下 |
[08:38] | Remorse? | 凶手在忏悔吗 |
[08:39] | Or staging. | 或者在布置 |
[08:40] | To look like what? | 布置成什么 |
[08:42] | Like they’re asleep. | 让她们看起来像在睡觉 |
[08:44] | You have any ideas why? | 你知道原因吗 |
[08:48] | No. | 不知道 |
[08:50] | Well I guess there is a first time for everything. | 我想 凡事都有第一次 |
[08:54] | Hey Rossi I’m gonna need a little bit of help | Rossi 你得把我 |
[08:57] | getting out of this ditch. | 弄上去 |
[08:59] | Rossi Rossi! | |
[09:00] | Rossi Rossi? | |
[09:01] | Hey– | 喂 |
[09:03] | I got it. | 算了 还是靠自己 |
[09:05] | Listen I appreciate you guys coming down here | 我很感激你们的到来 |
[09:07] | but I only got one body. | 但是我只有一具尸体 |
[09:09] | Which we believe is the work of a serial killer. | 我们认为那是连环杀手干的 |
[09:11] | Doesn’t it have to be more than one to be a series? | 连环案件不应该只有一具尸体吧 |
[09:13] | If you include a slightly larger area than just Edgewood | 如果你把比艾吉伍德稍大一点的范围也算上的话 |
[09:16] | We’ve got 5 bodies. | 我们有5具尸体 |
[09:18] | All strangled all staged and all dumped. | 都是被勒死的 都被摆好姿势 都被抛尸 |
[09:21] | Why Edgewood? | 为什么是艾吉伍德 |
[09:22] | It’s significant to him. | 因为此地对他意义非凡 |
[09:24] | We believe that he either grew up here or he lives here now. | 我们认为他要么在这里长大 要么现在住在这里 |
[09:26] | Look I’m sorry that somebody’s driving through my town | 听着 我很遗憾有人开车经过我的镇子 |
[09:28] | and dumping bodies but it doesn’t mean he lives here. | 并且抛尸 但是这不代表他就在这里 |
[09:31] | We’re searching for more victims | 我们正在HSK数据库里 |
[09:33] | through the HSK database. | 搜寻更多的受害者 |
[09:35] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[09:36] | Highway Serial Killer database. | 公路连环杀手数据库 |
[09:37] | We started it a few years ago | 我们几年前就开始 |
[09:38] | to track bodies found off of major highways | 追踪全国主要高速公路附近 |
[09:40] | all over the country. | 被发现的尸体 |
[09:41] | Law enforcement no matter how small the town | 一旦法律实施 不管城镇多小 |
[09:43] | reports the murders and | 执法部门都会上报谋杀案件 |
[09:44] | we use the database to try to connect them. | 然后我们利用数据库把他们关联起来 |
[09:46] | Whoever’s killing these women isn’t slowing down | 不管是谁在残害这些女性 他都不会停下来 |
[09:48] | and he’s about to dump another body on your doorstep. | 而且他很快又将把尸体扔在你家门口 |
[10:21] | Oh God. | 我的天 |
[10:22] | Oh my God. | 我的天啊 |
[10:27] | Stop! Stop! What do you want?! | 住手 住手 你想怎样 |
[10:31] | I’ll do anything. Just tell me what you want! | 我什么都会做 告诉我你想干什么 |
[10:33] | I want you to be quiet. | 我想你安静点 |
[10:37] | OK ok I’ll stop. | 好 好的 我不说话 |
[10:39] | What else? | 还有呢 |
[10:40] | What else do you want? | 你还想干什么 |
[10:42] | To talk. | 聊天 |
[10:47] | OK we can talk. | 好 我们聊天 |
[10:50] | We can talk. I want to talk. | 我们可以聊天 我想聊天 |
[10:53] | I want to do that. | 我想聊 |
[11:08] | No… | 不 |
[11:13] | Here’s an M.E. File of another victim. | 这是另一个受害者的资料 |
[11:16] | We know that all these women | 我们知道所有这些女性 |
[11:17] | were strangled by the same unsub. | 都是被同一个不明嫌犯勒死的 |
[11:18] | There’s evidence found by DNA | 根据DNA找到了一些证据 |
[11:20] | and metal fragments under their fingernails | 她们的指甲里有金属碎片 |
[11:22] | but there’s something else. | 但是有其他发现 |
[11:23] | Tanya had diesel fuel on her clothing. | Tanya的衣服上沾有柴油 |
[11:27] | Well she was found off the freeway. | 她是在高速路旁被发现的 |
[11:29] | I’m sure they all had. | 我想她们都沾有柴油 |
[11:30] | They all did. And sugar. | 没错 还有糖 |
[11:32] | Table sugar was found on almost all the victims’ clothing. | 几乎所有受害者衣服上都找到了食用糖 |
[11:35] | Sugar? | 糖 |
[11:37] | It absorbs diesel fuel. | 糖能吸收柴油 |
[11:38] | It’s a trucker trick. | 这是卡车司机的把戏 |
[11:40] | We know how he’s transporting them. | 我们知道他是如何转移她们的了 |
[12:05] | I’m thirsty. | 我很渴 |
[12:09] | Please I need a drink. | 求你了 我想喝水 |
[12:14] | I have some questions first. | 我有问题要先问你 |
[12:15] | Anything. | 什么都行 |
[12:18] | What do you want to know? | 你想知道什么 |
[12:20] | Well it’s important… | 这很重要 |
[12:23] | It’s important that you listen. | 你要仔细听 这点很重要 |
[12:26] | Are we clear? | 明白吗 |
[12:28] | OK. | 好的 |
[12:31] | Are you religious? | 你信教吗 |
[12:35] | What? I’m sorry? | 什么 你说什么 |
[12:38] | Do you believe in God? | 你相信上帝吗 |
[12:46] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[12:50] | Do you want children? | 你想要孩子吗 |
[12:54] | Someday… | 也许 |
[12:58] | maybe. | 以后会 |
[13:05] | Yeah I do. | 是的 我想要孩子 |
[13:08] | I do. I really want kids. | 我想要 我想要孩子 |
[13:14] | I don’t believe you do. | 我不相信 |
[13:17] | No– | 别 |
[13:20] | let me out of here! | 让我出去 |
[13:30] | Courtney it doesn’t mean he won’t invite you to the prom. | Courtney 这不代表他不会邀请你去舞会 |
[13:33] | Seriously mom you just wouldn’t understand. | 说真的 妈妈 你不会明白的 |
[13:35] | You know I did go to high school at one time. | 你要知道我以前也上过高中 |
[13:37] | Yeah like 50 years ago. | 没错 好像是50年前的事了 |
[13:40] | I don’t even know why I’m talking to you about this. | 我都不知道我为什么要跟你聊这个 |
[13:43] | I’m just gonna let that one go. | 我就当没听到 |
[13:47] | Thank goodness. | 谢天谢地 |
[14:06] | Yeah ok. | 好的 |
[14:56] | Courtney Courtney? | |
[15:01] | Courtney is that you? | Courtney 是你吗 |
[15:05] | Hey will you stop fooling around. | 你能别晃来晃去的吗 |
[15:15] | Aah! No! | 不 |
[15:26] | All right. | 好的 |
[15:28] | All right thanks baby girl. | 好的 谢谢 宝贝儿 |
[15:31] | Garcia says there’s 782 truckers | Garcia说 有782个卡车司机 |
[15:33] | Working and living in this county. | 在这个县工作和居住 |
[15:34] | We gotta narrow down the specific routes. | 我们需要精简到具体的路段 |
[15:37] | We’ll need more than that. | 那还不够 |
[15:38] | The daughter confirmed. | 小女孩证明 |
[15:39] | Definitely driving a big rig. | 疑犯是开一辆大型越野车 |
[15:41] | Now she wasn’t able to make out any logos or see the plate. | 不过她认不出标志或者车牌 |
[15:44] | I’d like to talk to her. | 我想跟她谈谈 |
[15:50] | I got checkpoints at every route in and out of the county. | 进出县的每条道路我都设置了检查站 |
[15:53] | If he’s on the road we’ll find him. | 他一上路 就能发现他 |
[15:55] | He doesn’t hunt at rest stops. | 他不会在休息站作案 |
[15:57] | He just did. | 他刚这么做了 |
[15:58] | It’s way too isolated here. | 这里太过偏僻 |
[16:00] | It’s a perfect place to take somebody. | 但是个绝佳绑架地点 |
[16:02] | Not for this guy. He goes to offender friendly environments | 对他来说不是 他喜欢罪犯友好环境 |
[16:05] | So he can blend in and still interact with his victims. | 便于融入 跟受害者交流 |
[16:07] | He hasn’t had a chance to do that. | 这里根本没法做到 |
[16:09] | Well if he’s from here why would he need a rest stop? | 如果他是本地人 何必去休息站 |
[16:13] | Clean up maybe. | 或许为了销毁证据 |
[16:15] | You check the rest rooms yet? | 查过洗手间了吗 |
[16:17] | Yeah the sink is full of dirt in the men’s room. | 查了 男厕的厕盆都是大便 |
[16:26] | This is a dump site. | 这是抛尸地点 |
[16:28] | It’s not an abduction site. | 不是绑架地点 |
[16:30] | He must have dumped a body around here somewhere. | 他肯定在附近抛了尸 |
[16:33] | Sheriff I want you to have your officers spread out. | 警长 请叫你的手下分头找 |
[16:35] | Tell them to start with the ditches. | 让他们从沟渠找起 |
[16:44] | Any distinguishing marks? Anything at all? | 有什么特征吗 什么都行 |
[16:48] | I wasn’t looking. | 我当时没注意看 |
[16:49] | I was texting. | 在发短信 |
[16:53] | I heard a truck start. | 只听到有辆卡车发动 |
[16:55] | When I went to the bathroom she was gone. | 我进到厕所时 她已经不见了 |
[16:59] | How are you gonna find her? | 你们能找到她吗 |
[17:01] | There’s a good chance he’s gonna stay here. | 疑犯很可能会留在本地 |
[17:04] | Why wouldn’t he just run? | 他为什么不逃跑 |
[17:05] | Because he always comes back to edgewood. | 他每次都会回到埃奇伍德 |
[17:07] | Your mother is the first woman he’s taken from here. | 你妈妈是第一个他在本地绑架的女子 |
[17:10] | We were just driving through. | 我们只是开车路过 |
[17:12] | We live in phoenix. | 我们住在凤凰城 |
[17:14] | Mom was just trying to get me home | 妈妈只是载我回家 |
[17:17] | So I could go to tryouts. | 我才能赶上选拔赛 |
[17:19] | You have to find her. She’s all I have. | 你们一定要找到她 她是我唯一的亲人 |
[17:23] | You should come down to the station. | 你应该去警察局 |
[17:26] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[17:30] | Hey where are you? | 你在哪里 |
[17:31] | I’m in the woods south of you. | 我在南边的树林 |
[17:33] | You need to see this. | 你过来看看 |
[17:38] | Strangled metal shavings under her nails. | 勒死 指甲缝有金属屑 |
[17:42] | He dumps her body | 疑犯抛尸后 |
[17:43] | He cleans up at the rest stop | 在休息站清理 |
[17:44] | And then just happens to stumble onto Nancy Campbell. | 碰巧遇上Nancy Campbell |
[17:47] | So he didn’t wait a minute between victims | 他短时间内连续犯案 |
[17:50] | And he left the daughter as a witness. | 还在小孩面前作案 |
[17:52] | Hey. What’s going on with him? | 他为何这么做 |
[17:55] | That’s what we need to find out. | 这正是我们要查的 |
[18:05] | Ok. | 好 |
[18:07] | Latest victim is younger than the others. | 最新死者比其他死者都年轻 |
[18:09] | Was she posed as well? | 也被摆了姿势吗 |
[18:10] | Yeah. | 对 |
[18:11] | Nancy Campbell’s abduction hit the news. | Nancy被绑上了新闻 |
[18:13] | Let’s hope he doesn’t see it. | 希望嫌犯没看见 |
[18:15] | He could panic and then he’ll dump her faster than the last one. | 他可能因此受惊而加快谋害抛尸 |
[18:18] | Why has he dumped one victim and taken another within the hour? | 他为何抛尸不到一小时就再次犯案 |
[18:22] | What have you got Garcia? | 有什么发现 Garcia |
[18:24] | A bloody and busy trucker. | 血腥忙碌的卡车司机 |
[18:27] | I have been on the hsk myself. | 我查了公路连环杀手数据库 |
[18:28] | I’ve connected 4 more victims to this guy. | 查出四个相关死者 |
[18:31] | I’m sending their names to you now. | 现在把名字发给你们 |
[18:32] | Brings his count to 10. | 加起来有十个人 |
[18:34] | We need to get photos of | 把Garcia确认的 |
[18:35] | the victims garcia identified up on the board. | 死者照片贴到板上 |
[18:38] | If we figure out why he’s choosing these women | 只要弄清他为何选这些女子 |
[18:40] | We find him. | 就能找到他 |
[18:42] | please! | 求求你 |
[18:43] | Please let me out! I can’t breathe! | 求你放了我 我没法呼吸了 |
[18:50] | Shh. | 嘘 |
[18:53] | Why are you doing this? | 你为什么这么做 |
[18:56] | Keep quiet and the light stays on. | 闭嘴就不关灯 |
[19:00] | What–what do you want? | 你想干什么 |
[19:03] | What do you want? | 你要什么 |
[19:06] | You. | 你 |
[19:09] | No…Please… | 不 求求你 |
[19:12] | Please… | 求求你 |
[19:15] | What’s all this? | 这些是什么 |
[19:17] | There are 4 more victims? | 还有四名死者 |
[19:18] | He started killing months before we thought. | 他犯案期比我们想的早几个月 |
[19:21] | His first victim was Erika Joy | 首位死者是Erika Joy |
[19:22] | From lexington south carolina. | 来自南加州 莱克星顿 |
[19:24] | She disappeared from a truck stop. | 在卡车加油站失踪 |
[19:26] | What did she do for a living? | 从事什么职业 |
[19:27] | According to her rap sheet everyone she could. | 根据罪档记录 什么都有可能 |
[19:29] | So she’s a lot lizard. | 这么说是个蜥蜴 |
[19:31] | It’s a name they give prostitutes who hang around truck stops. | 在加油站闲逛的妓女的别称 |
[19:33] | What about the others? | 其他死者呢 |
[19:34] | Waitress gas station attendant female trucker. | 女服务员 加油站服务员 女卡车司机 |
[19:37] | Any of them married? | 有已婚的吗 |
[19:38] | Just Nancy Campbell the latest abductee | 只有最近被绑的Nancy |
[19:40] | But she’s a widow. | 她是寡妇 |
[19:41] | Yeah well her mom’s gonna get | 她妈妈肯定 |
[19:42] | A lot more attention than… | 比这些女的 |
[19:44] | Well all these other women. | 更引人注意 |
[19:46] | Taking Nancy Campbell was a huge risk. | 绑架Nancy风险很大 |
[19:49] | It doesn’t fit his M.O. | 不符他的作案手法 |
[19:51] | He must have had a reason. | 其中必有原因 |
[19:54] | We just got some new information. | 我们有新消息 |
[19:56] | Come with me. | 跟我来 |
[20:00] | Sorry. I’ll be back in a minute. | 抱歉 我稍后回来 |
[20:02] | He had to have walked right by that minivan. | 他肯定得从小车旁走过 |
[20:05] | Why didn’t he take Courtney? | 为何不绑架Courtney |
[20:07] | Maybe she’s too young. | 或者她太年轻 |
[20:08] | She’s closer to the victims’ ages than her mother. | 她比母亲的年龄更接近死者 |
[20:11] | That parking lot was deserted. | 停车场没有旁人 |
[20:13] | He could have taken Courtney nobody would have seen a thing | 他大可绑架Courtney 没人会发现 |
[20:15] | But instead he walks past her– | 相反 他从她旁边走过 |
[20:17] | Because that’s not who he wants. | 因为她不是他的人选 |
[20:19] | He watched Nancy. | 他监视Nancy |
[20:21] | He followed her because he wanted her. | 跟踪她 因为嫌犯要的就是她 |
[20:22] | So much so that he left Courtney as a witness? | 以至于要冒险留下Courtney这个目击者 |
[20:25] | What could be that important? | 是什么那么重要 |
[20:26] | Well until a few hours ago he had a type. | 几小时前 他有选择类型 |
[20:29] | The other victims were younger less sophisticated. | 其他死者都年轻 单纯 |
[20:31] | It wouldn’t take more than a day | 用不了一天 |
[20:32] | To figure out if they’re worthy or not. | 就能知道她们是否适合 |
[20:34] | Of what? | 做什么 |
[20:36] | Being his companion. | 做他的伴侣 |
[20:39] | Then he’s completely delusional. | 这么说嫌犯完全陷入幻想 |
[20:40] | There are easier ways to figure that out. | 本来有很多更简单的方式 |
[20:43] | No not for this guy. | 不 对这家伙而言没有 |
[20:44] | He’s got a schedule that forces him to stay on the road. | 他设定时间表迫使他一直停留在路上 |
[20:47] | He’s alone for long stretches. | 长期孤单一人 |
[20:48] | He can’t devote any real time to courting. | 没有时间去求爱 |
[20:51] | You really think he’s killing | 你认为他杀人 |
[20:53] | Because he’s lonely? | 就因为他寂寞吗 |
[20:56] | It wouldn’t surprise me. | 我不觉得奇怪 |
[20:59] | How are the pancakes princess? | 煎饼好吃吗 小公主 |
[21:01] | Not as good as yours. | 没有你做的好吃 |
[21:04] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[21:07] | Look daddy. Do you like it? | 爸爸 你喜欢吗 |
[21:09] | Well now… | 我看看 |
[21:10] | Yeah that’s beautiful. | 真漂亮 |
[21:13] | You know your daddy really misses you. | 你爸我真的很想你 |
[21:18] | Can you tell me another story? | 能再给我讲个故事吗 |
[21:21] | Ok. | 好的 |
[21:22] | So… | 然后 |
[21:24] | The lonely king had all but given up hope | 孤独的国王依旧没有放弃希望 |
[21:26] | Of ever finding the beautiful queen. | 他坚信自己会找到一位美丽的王后 |
[21:39] | When all of a sudden… | 一瞬之间 |
[21:42] | She appeared. | 她出现了 |
[21:53] | Now this time it was different. | 这一次与以往不同 |
[21:56] | This time | 这一次 |
[21:57] | He knew she was the one. | 他知道她就是他的真命天女 |
[22:06] | This time… | 这一次 |
[22:08] | She was perfect. | 她是那么完美 |
[22:13] | Courtney Courtney? | |
[22:15] | Courtney is that you? | Courtney 是你吗 |
[22:18] | Hey will you stop fooling around. | 你能别晃来晃去的吗 |
[22:24] | Sorry sweetie it’s time to go. | 抱歉 亲爱的 该走了 |
[22:26] | Do we have to? | 一定要走吗 |
[22:27] | It’s time for school. | 该上学了 |
[22:28] | Here. | 给 |
[22:30] | Why don’t you go pick out a candy bar | 买根糖果棒 |
[22:32] | To put in your lunch. | 当作甜点 |
[22:34] | Oh hey princess don’t worry. | 我的公主 别担心 |
[22:36] | We’ll be a family again real soon. | 我们很快又会是一家人了 |
[22:43] | You’ve got to stop telling her that. | 你不能再这么跟她说了 |
[22:46] | Why? It’s true. | 为什么 那是事实 |
[22:48] | Nothing’s changed. | 一切都是老样子 |
[22:49] | The judge isn’t gonna let her live with you. | 法官不会让她跟你一起住的 |
[22:53] | I am trying– | 我在努力… |
[22:55] | She’s being placed with her adoptive family. | 她已经被收养了 |
[22:58] | She is my daughter. | 她是我的女儿 |
[23:01] | You people can’t just take her away. | 你们这些人不能就这么把她带走 |
[23:03] | You can’t just do that! I have more time. | 你们不能这样 我还有时间 |
[23:05] | Mr. Hatchett please. | Hatchett先生 请不要这样 |
[23:10] | I wanted you to see her | 我希望你来见她 |
[23:12] | But clearly that was a mistake. | 但显然这是个错误 |
[23:16] | You’ve known for months now | 几个月前 你就已经知道 |
[23:17] | That this was a possibility. | 这只是可能 |
[23:20] | I’m gonna make this work. | 我会成功的 |
[23:22] | By this afternoon? | 在这个下午之前吗 |
[23:25] | You can’t take care of her. | 你照顾不了她 |
[23:28] | You can barely take care of yourself. | 你照顾自己都很勉强了 |
[23:30] | You’re living in your truck. | 你睡在自己的卡车里 |
[23:32] | You’re on the road and without a wife or a home | 天天在路上跑 没有妻子也没有房子 |
[23:37] | You just– you can’t do it. | 你真的做不来 |
[23:40] | You gotta let her go. | 你必须要放手 |
[23:43] | Let her be happy. | 让她快乐的生活 |
[23:45] | I know you want that for Jody. | 我知道你希望Jody快乐 |
[23:47] | Her mom would want what’s best for her. | 她妈妈也希望她过得好 |
[23:49] | I’m what’s best for her. | 我也希望她过得好 |
[23:51] | Look I made a promise | 我保证过 |
[23:53] | That I would not let anything happen to her. | 我决不会让她遭遇任何不幸 |
[23:56] | She is my little girl. | 她是我的宝贝儿 |
[23:59] | No one’s gonna love her the way that I can. | 没有人能像我这样爱她 |
[24:02] | Why can’t you understand that? | 为什么你就是不明白呢 |
[24:07] | You all set? | 都收拾好了吗 |
[24:11] | I love you daddy. | 我爱你 爸爸 |
[24:14] | I love you too. | 我也爱你 |
[24:21] | What about the queen? | 皇后怎么样了 |
[24:22] | Is she the one? | 她是要找的人吗 |
[24:25] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[24:27] | The story’s not over yet princess. | 故事还没有结束 我的公主 |
[24:39] | Nancy Campbell’s been missing over 12 hours. | Nancy Campbell已经失踪超过12个小时 |
[24:41] | If he jumped on the I-40 before we got the police blocks out– | 如果他在我们封锁交通之前赶到了40号洲际公路 |
[24:44] | He could be 3 states over by now. | 他现在可能已经在三个州以外了 |
[24:46] | We don’t think he has time for that. | 我们认为他没有那个时间 |
[24:47] | He’s courting these women. He needs them in Edgewood. | 他囚禁了这些女人 让她们待在艾吉伍德 |
[24:50] | There are over 800 truckers on this list. | 这里有超过800辆卡车 |
[24:51] | We have to get Garcia to run background on all of them. | 要让Garcia调查所有这些卡车的背景资料 |
[24:53] | He’s either parked at his own house | 他要么把车停在自己家 |
[24:55] | Or he’s hiding in plain sight. | 要么就是躲在不起眼之处 |
[24:56] | Listen I’ve already given you a list | 我们把已经查过的停车站 |
[24:57] | Of all the trucker stops that we’ve checked in town. | 名单都已经给你们了 |
[25:00] | We gonna need to check them again. | 我们要再查一遍 |
[25:13] | I’ve searched for you for a long time. | 我找你找了好久 |
[25:15] | Did you know that? | 你知道吗 |
[25:17] | You know how important family is don’t you? | 你知道家庭有多重要吧 |
[25:20] | See I knew you would. | 我知道你懂 |
[25:22] | You’re not like the others. | 你跟其他人不一样 |
[25:24] | Oh would you like some water? | 想喝点水吗 |
[25:29] | No thank you. | 不了 谢谢 |
[25:31] | That’s not polite. | 这样可不礼貌 |
[25:33] | I’m sharing with you. | 我在与你分享 |
[25:35] | You should accept. | 你应该接受 |
[25:39] | Yeah please. That would be great. | 好的 谢谢 真是太好了 |
[25:42] | Much better. | 好多了 |
[25:45] | You know family’s everything. | 家庭就是一切 |
[25:47] | With family you’re– you’re never alone. | 有了家庭 你永远也不会孤单 |
[25:50] | Please… | 求求你 |
[25:52] | If our daughter were crying… | 如果我们的女儿哭了 |
[25:54] | What would you do to get her to stop? | 你会怎么哄她 |
[25:58] | Please let me go. | 求求你放我走 |
[26:00] | If our daughter were crying | 如果我们的女儿哭了 |
[26:02] | What would you do to get her to stop? | 你会怎么哄她 |
[26:06] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[26:10] | I’d tell her a story. | 我会给她讲个故事 |
[26:12] | I would–I’d hold her. I don’t know. | 我会抱着她 我不知道 |
[26:15] | You like stories? | 你喜欢听故事 |
[26:17] | Our daughter likes stories. | 我们的女儿很喜欢听故事 |
[26:21] | Look at you. You’re a mess. | 看看你 简直是一团遭 |
[26:25] | I don’t want the princess to see you | 我可不希望我的公主看到你 |
[26:27] | All dirty like that. | 这副脏样子 |
[26:36] | I have a daughter. | 我有一个女儿 |
[26:39] | Please let me go. | 求求你放我走 |
[26:45] | Please let me go. | 求求你放我走 |
[26:47] | Please! | 求求你 |
[26:49] | please! | 求求你 |
[26:51] | Let me go! | 放我出去 |
[26:53] | Please… | 求求你 |
[26:54] | Please let me go! | 求求你放我出去 |
[26:56] | Let me go! | 放我出去 |
[26:58] | Please… | 求求你 |
[27:31] | – That’s fine. – Thanks. | -这样就行 -谢谢 |
[27:35] | Is this about that missing woman? | 你们来是为了调查那个失踪的女人吗 |
[27:37] | Do you know anything about it? | 你知道些什么 |
[27:38] | Only what I saw on the news. | 就是从新闻上看到的那些 |
[27:40] | We have reason to believe that our suspect | 我们有理由相信嫌犯 |
[27:41] | Has been in your facility in the past 24 hours. | 在过去的24小时内来过你这的维修站 |
[27:44] | Here? | 这里 |
[27:45] | You think he’s here? | 你们认为他在这里 |
[27:46] | We could really use your help. | 我们需要你的帮助 |
[27:48] | Well we could give you our manifest. | 我们可以提供入货清单 |
[27:50] | It logs all the truckers and their loads. | 上面记录了所有的卡车司机和货物 |
[27:52] | That’s exactly what we need. | 那正是我们需要的 |
[27:57] | All right get up. You’re coming with me. | 好了 起来 跟我走 |
[27:59] | I said get up! | 我说起来 |
[28:01] | All right. Take it easy! | 好 冷静点 |
[28:05] | It’s your dime Mr. Amazing. | 帅哥有什么需要我帮忙的 |
[28:07] | Listen I might have something to narrow your search. | 这里有消息帮你缩小点范围 |
[28:09] | We don’t think he drives for a company. | 我们认为他没有给哪家公司打工 |
[28:10] | The schedules are way too tight. | 这些日程表都排得很满 |
[28:12] | In the past few months he’s had the flexibility | 过去几个月里 他不断地 |
[28:13] | to hunt and kill and he couldn’t do all that and run loads. | 绑架和杀人 肯定没有时间同时运货 |
[28:16] | So you need me to narrow down | 所以你需要我缩减范围到 |
[28:18] | The independent contractors. | 独立承包人 |
[28:20] | You’re reading my mind red. | 你真是了解我 |
[28:21] | I just emailed you the manifest from the local depot | 我刚刚从本地车厂把所有 |
[28:23] | where all the truckers check in. Can you | 货车司机的名单发给你了 你能不能 |
[28:25] | Of course I can. | 当然可以 |
[28:27] | 76 licenses registered under own authority | 有76张执照登记在个人名下 |
[28:31] | And I just sent them back to you. | 我都发给你了 |
[28:32] | Woman you are good. | 你真棒 |
[28:33] | You have no idea. | 超乎你的想像 |
[28:35] | So how many of these cases have you worked on? | 你手上现在有多少件案子 |
[28:38] | Too many. | 太多了 |
[28:40] | How many of these women have you gotten back alive? | 那又有多少女人活着回来 |
[28:44] | All right so let’s go over this again. | 好 我们把案情重新过一遍 |
[28:46] | This offender’s preferential | 这个嫌犯专找25到30岁的 |
[28:48] | Young women mid- to late 20s. | 年轻女性下手 |
[28:49] | He takes his time watching them. | 他花很多时间跟踪她们 |
[28:50] | He makes sure there are no witnesses. | 确保周围没有目击者 |
[28:52] | He kills them 12 to 24 hours after abduction. | 绑架过后12到24小时内杀掉她们 |
[28:56] | Only now that timeframe’s getting shorter. | 而现在时间缩短了 |
[28:57] | Then he comes home to Edgewood | 然后他回到艾吉伍德 |
[28:58] | Where he’s home and he feels safe. | 因为这里是他的家乡 让他有安全感 |
[29:00] | Courtney listen this man | 听着Courney 这个男人 |
[29:03] | He doesn’t try to hide his victims. | 从不试图去掩藏他的受害人 |
[29:05] | So you think she’s still alive? | 所以你觉得她还活着 |
[29:09] | I was so rude to her. | 我之前对她太无礼了 |
[29:11] | I just don’t want the last thing I said to her to have been… | 我只是不想让我对她说的最后一句话是 |
[29:14] | If he had hurt her | 如果他伤害了她 |
[29:15] | We would have found her already. | 我们现在应该已经找到她了 |
[29:19] | So what’s he doing to her? | 那他到底想把她怎么样 |
[29:20] | There’s no rape involved. | 没有强暴的迹象 |
[29:22] | So is it companionship he’s after? | 所以他只是想找个伴 |
[29:25] | There might be an almost chivalrous aspect to this. | 好像中世纪的骑士一样 |
[29:28] | How do you figure? | 你怎么知道 |
[29:29] | Truckers have a romanticized image of themselves | 卡车司机对自己的生活有种浪漫的幻想 |
[29:31] | And in fact all lifestyles | 实际上 当全部的生活 |
[29:32] | revolving around the open road do. | 都是围绕宽广的公路展开时 就会这样 |
[29:33] | The hell’s angels for instance | 比如说地狱天使 |
[29:35] | They refer to their women as their old ladies | 他们把绑架的女人当成自己的女朋友 |
[29:37] | But in fact there’s no one they’d rather protect or die for. | 但事实上 他们不愿保护任何人 |
[29:39] | Their treatment of women | 他们对待女人的方式 |
[29:40] | wouldn’t be out of place in king arthur’s court. | 在亚瑟王的时代倒是挺合适 |
[29:42] | And their sense of isolation would amp up their fantasy. | 并且孤独感会增进他们的幻想 |
[29:45] | So he’s looking for a wife. | 所以他是想找个老婆 |
[29:47] | He starts out with easy targets | 先从容易的目标下手 |
[29:48] | Then he moves on to women | 然后慢慢发展到 |
[29:49] | Who could actually fill the role. | 符合他们幻想的对象 |
[29:51] | Sweet outgoing warm. | 亲切 善良 热心的 |
[29:52] | The bartender who takes extra care of you | 对你过多注意的调酒师 |
[29:55] | The chatty hitchhiker. | 搭便车的健谈女人 |
[29:57] | But over the course of the day | 但是一天之后 |
[29:58] | They fail the test. This infuriates him | 她们没有通过测试 激怒了嫌犯 |
[30:00] | And he strangles them and dumps them. | 所以嫌犯掐死她们然后弃尸 |
[30:02] | Ok so why take Nancy Campbell? | 如果这样 那他为什么要找Nancy Campbell |
[30:04] | She’s the opposite of all the other victims he’s taken. | 她和其他的受害人的特征相反 |
[30:07] | It’s true. She’s older. She already has a kid. | 没错 年纪比较大 还有孩子 |
[30:09] | Maybe that’s why she’s still alive. | 也许正因如此 所以她还活着 |
[30:11] | What if he’s not looking for a companion? | 或许他并不是想找一个伴 |
[30:13] | What if he’s looking for a mother? | 而是一个母亲 |
[30:15] | If he’s got a kid of his own | 如果他有个孩子 |
[30:16] | That would explain what keeps him coming back to edgewood. | 那就知道他一直回来艾吉伍德的原因了 |
[30:18] | It would explain why he walks past Courtney | 也能解释他为什么不要Courtney |
[30:20] | To get to Nancy. | 而对Nancy下手 |
[30:21] | Just by watching he knows she’s a mother. | 他知道她是位母亲 |
[30:23] | She’s already qualified to pass any test. | 所以她能够通过他的测试 |
[30:25] | Garcia Garcia. | |
[30:27] | Sir. | 长官 |
[30:28] | I want you to narrow down the own authority trucker list | 我需要你缩小个体车主的范围 |
[30:30] | And tell me which ones have been through a divorce recently | 看看有谁最近刚离婚 |
[30:32] | Or a custody battle. | 或者卷进监护权的官司 |
[30:34] | Custody fight would be a stressor. | 监护权官司是个压力源 |
[30:36] | Limit your searches to months prior to the first murder. | 把你搜寻的时间定在第一个受害人之前 |
[30:39] | Got it. Thanks. | 明白了 谢谢 |
[30:44] | What’s going on? | 出什么事了 |
[30:45] | Just hold on a second. | 等我一下 |
[30:46] | Wait what’s going on? | 等等 怎么了 |
[30:47] | They found a body off the I-40. | 在40号洲际公路找到一具尸体 |
[30:49] | No identification. | 没有确定身份 |
[30:52] | Is she dead? | 我妈死了吗 |
[30:55] | We don’t know. | 我们还不知道 |
[30:57] | What do you mean you don’t know? | 什么叫你们不知道 |
[31:01] | The police found a body | 警察找到了一具尸体 |
[31:02] | and they aren’t sure if it’s your mother. | 但不确定是不是你母亲 |
[31:07] | I want to go. | 我想去看看 |
[31:09] | I think we should wait here. | 我觉得我们应该在这里等 |
[31:11] | I need to see if it’s her. | 如果是她的话 我想亲眼看看 |
[31:13] | Courtney please Dr.Reid and I are going to stay here with you | Courtney 拜托 我和Reid博士会在这里陪你 |
[31:16] | and as soon as we know anything we will tell you. | 一旦有消息 我们马上就通知你 |
[31:19] | Ok? | 可以吗 |
[31:43] | I’ll call Emily. | 我要给Emily打电话 |
[31:45] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[31:47] | Ok thanks. | 好 谢谢 |
[31:48] | It’s not your mother. | 那人不是你母亲 |
[31:51] | Hey baby girl talk to me. | 宝贝 说吧 |
[31:53] | Of your 76 independent truckers | 76个独立货车司机里面 |
[31:55] | I have 28 who are currently involved in custody cases. | 有28人被卷进监护权的官司 |
[31:59] | How many of those cases are still open? | 有多少还没有宣判 |
[32:01] | Uh 8 pending. | 有8人 |
[32:02] | Not the most relationship friendly job trucking. | 看来货车司机不是个增进感情的工作 |
[32:05] | Look for instances where the mother died. | 查查那些因为母亲死亡的案子 |
[32:06] | A guy like this wouldn’t tear a child away from his own mother. | 这样的人不会把孩子从母亲身边抢走的 |
[32:10] | Caroline Hatchett died in a house fire | Caroline Hatchett在一场火灾中身亡了 |
[32:12] | Leaving behind a 7-year-old daughter Jody | 留下了7岁的女儿Jody |
[32:14] | And a husband Wade Hatchett. | 和丈夫Wade Hatchett |
[32:16] | Wade lost his home his wife | Wade失去了房子 妻子 |
[32:18] | And custody of his daughter | 还有女儿的监护权 |
[32:19] | When the courts deemed him unfit. | 因为法庭认定他无法抚养她 |
[32:20] | He’s still contesting the case. | 他还在上诉中 |
[32:22] | Why was he deemed unfit? | 为什么认为他无法抚养女儿 |
[32:25] | Double whammy–job kept him away for weeks at a time | 工作使得他常常一走就是几个礼拜 |
[32:28] | And he didn’t have any other family to help him watch the girl. | 而且没有其他亲戚可以帮他带女儿 |
[32:31] | Looks like he bent over backwards trying to make it work | 看起来他竭尽所能想要照顾她 |
[32:33] | But she missed a lot of school | 但是她在学校缺席了太多堂课 |
[32:34] | And he was charged with neglect of a minor. | 所以判他忽视未成年人 |
[32:36] | You have an address? | 找到他的地址了吗 |
[32:37] | Just a P.O. Box for over a year. | 只有一个用了一年多的信箱 |
[32:38] | What about the daughter? | 他女儿呢 |
[32:40] | Jody currently resides in foster care. | Jody现在被别人抚养 |
[32:42] | I’m sending you the file now. | 我现在把文件发给你 |
[32:43] | If this is the same unsub | 如果这是同一个不明嫌犯所为 |
[32:44] | He didn’t bother to pose her this time. | 他甚至没有为她摆好姿势 |
[32:47] | This is much more brutal. | 这次比过去残忍多了 |
[32:49] | It feels personal. | 感觉起来像是在报复 |
[32:51] | Her name is Lynn Clemons. | 她叫Lynn Clemons |
[32:53] | Deputies found her wallet about 100 yards up. | 上面100码的地方找到她的钱包 |
[32:56] | Must have spilled out when he dumped her. | 肯定是弃尸的时候调出来了 |
[32:58] | Garcia we need everything that you have | Garcia 帮我查出有关 |
[33:00] | on a Lynn Clemons. | Lynn Clemons的一切 |
[33:02] | Lynn Clemons? She’s the… | Lynn Clemons 她是 |
[33:05] | Foster parent of Jody Hatchett. | 她是Jody的养父母 |
[33:07] | I was just telling the others | 我才刚告诉其他人 |
[33:08] | Her father is a trucker who lost custody | 她的父亲是个失去监护权的货车司机 |
[33:10] | When his wife died. | 他失去了监护权 |
[33:12] | Jody’s in the process of being adopted. | 而Jody就要被收养 |
[33:14] | He ran out of time. | 他快没时间了 |
[33:15] | Is the team on their way to his house? | 派人去他家了吗 |
[33:18] | No he only has a P.O. Box. | 没有 他只有个邮政信箱 |
[33:19] | He killed the foster parent. | 他杀了孩子的养母 |
[33:21] | He’s going after his daughter. | 肯定要去找他女儿 |
[33:24] | Garcia where’s Jody Hatchett right now? | Garcia Jody Hatchett现在哪里 |
[33:29] | Wait! | 等一下 |
[33:54] | Hey Jody. | 嗨 Jody |
[33:55] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[33:57] | I’m Emily. | 我是Emily |
[33:59] | Where’s Mrs. Clemons? | Clemons太太呢 |
[34:00] | Well I’ll tell you inside ok? | 我们进去再说好吗 |
[34:05] | It’s ok. Come on. | 没事的 来吧 |
[34:12] | Jody Jody. | |
[34:15] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[34:17] | We’re helping the police and we’re trying to find your dad. | 我们在协助警方 寻找你的父亲 |
[34:20] | Do you know where he is? | 你知道他在哪儿吗 |
[34:21] | No. | 不知道 |
[34:27] | Hotch truck’s coming up the road right now. | Hotch 有辆卡车开过来了 |
[34:31] | Hey Jody can we go play in your room? | Jody 我们能去你房间玩吗 |
[34:34] | It’s right here. | 这边 |
[34:35] | Ok. | 好 |
[35:04] | All right. | 好了 |
[35:06] | Get up. | 快起来 |
[35:17] | Somebody’s moving toward the front of the cab. | 有人进了前驾驶室 |
[35:19] | All right it’s Nancy Campbell. | 那是Nancy Campbell |
[35:21] | He’s behind her and he’s got his gun on her. | 他在她身后 用枪指着她 |
[35:22] | Morgan do you have a shot? | Morgan 能射中他吗 |
[35:27] | Negative. Negative. | 不行 |
[35:29] | He’s using her as a shield. | 他把她作为挡箭牌 |
[35:31] | Hotch he might kill Nancy to get to Jody. | 为了找回他女儿 他可能会杀了Nancy |
[35:33] | Did you paint all of these yourself? | 这些都是你画的吗 |
[35:37] | It looks like they’re… Sleeping? | 感觉像是 她们在睡觉吗 |
[35:41] | Yeah. The king tucks them in just like my daddy does for me. | 国王替她们盖好被子 就像我爸爸那样 |
[35:43] | Is this your mom here this one? | 这个是你妈妈吗 |
[35:46] | No. That’s the queen. | 不 这是王后 |
[35:47] | Who’s that? | 谁是王后 |
[35:49] | She’s the one that the king tried to take home | 国王想带她回城堡 |
[35:51] | to the castle but she didn’t make it. | 但没能成功 |
[35:54] | What happened her? | 她怎么了 |
[35:56] | Her carriage broke down | 她的马车坏了 |
[35:57] | And he had to leave her behind to save the princess. | 为了救公主 国王不得不留下她 |
[36:01] | There’s a lot of queens here. | 有很多王后啊 |
[36:03] | They all look different. | 长得都不一样 |
[36:05] | They are. | 是啊 |
[36:07] | What happened to this one here? | 这个王后怎么样了 |
[36:08] | She was dirty. | 她太脏了 |
[36:09] | The king said “How do you expect | 国王说 |
[36:11] | “To give my daughter a bath | 她连自己都照顾不好 |
[36:12] | If you can’t even take one yourself?” | 又怎么来照顾公主呢 |
[36:14] | I like that story. | 这故事我很喜欢 |
[36:16] | Do you make up all these stories? | 这些故事都是你自己编的吗 |
[36:19] | No. My daddy does. | 不是 是我爸爸说给我听的 |
[36:20] | I like painting them. | 我喜欢把它们画出来 |
[36:23] | Well this story isn’t over yet is it? | 这个故事还没结束吧 |
[36:26] | That’s what my dad said. | 爸爸也这么说 |
[36:27] | He did? | 是吗 |
[36:29] | Today we were eating pancakes | 我们今天一起吃烤薄煎饼时 |
[36:31] | And he said she was perfect. | 他说她很完美 |
[36:34] | Hey would you like to meet a queen? | 你想见见王后吗 |
[36:38] | Yeah. | 当然 |
[36:40] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[36:42] | Where’s Jody? | Jody在哪儿 |
[36:44] | I don’t see her. What did they do with her? | 我找不到她 他们把她怎么样了 |
[36:46] | How old is Jody? | Jody多大了 |
[36:48] | Do you think she’ll like me? | 她会喜欢我吗 |
[36:50] | Daddy? Daddy are you there? | 爸爸 你在吗 |
[36:58] | Hi baby. | 嗨 宝贝儿 |
[36:59] | You need to tell me the rest of the story. | 你得把故事说完 |
[37:06] | Well the lonely king and the queen are at the castle. | 孤独的国王和王后正在城堡里 |
[37:09] | To pick up the princess? | 什么时候来接公主呢 |
[37:11] | No the guards are in the way. | 现在不行 有守卫在 |
[37:16] | Will you let the queen talk to them? | 让王后和他们谈谈吧 |
[37:20] | They won’t listen. | 他们不会听 |
[37:21] | But I want to see her. | 但我想见她 |
[37:23] | Will you let her go so she can hold me? | 你能让她过来抱抱我吗 |
[37:25] | You said that she’s perfect | 你也说她很完美 |
[37:27] | That she’s the one. | 她就是终生的伴侣 |
[37:28] | She wants to live in a big castle with me. | 她会和我一起生活在大城堡里 |
[37:36] | I need to see you. | 我要看看你 |
[37:45] | Ok. | 好 |
[38:02] | Hi daddy! | 嗨 爸爸 |
[38:08] | Hi princess. | 嗨 小公主 |
[38:21] | She’s so pretty daddy! | 她真美 爸爸 |
[38:24] | Go go. | 快去 |
[38:32] | Now the king won’t be lonely anymore. | 国王再也不会孤单一人了 |
[38:36] | No. | 是啊 |
[38:38] | And they’re gonna live happily ever after. | 他们会幸福快乐地生活在一起 |
[38:41] | Why aren’t you coming too daddy? | 你也一起来吧 爸爸 |
[38:44] | You did a great job Jody. | 你做得很棒 Jody |
[38:47] | Are you going to the better place? | 你要去更好的地方吗 |
[38:48] | What? | 什么 |
[38:50] | Yeah. We’re both going to a better place princess. | 是啊 我们会在那里相会 小公主 |
[38:52] | Close your little eyes sweet pea. | 闭上你的小眼睛 宝贝儿 |
[38:55] | Hatchett Hatchett! | |
[38:57] | Turn around. | 转过身来 |
[39:51] | Christopher Lasch said | 克里斯托弗·拉什说道[著名美国史学家] |
[39:53] | “Family is a haven in a heartless world.” | 现实生活铁石心肠 唯有家庭宛如天堂 |
[40:09] | What you reading? | 你在看什么 |
[40:12] | The HSK database. | 公路连环杀手数据库 |
[40:15] | Do you know there’s probably half a dozen serial killers | 此时此刻 这其中可能有半打人 |
[40:18] | driving around right now? | 正在驾车四处杀人 |
[40:20] | What’s really bothering you? | 是什么让你耿耿于怀 |
[40:24] | Jody lost her mom | Jody失去了母亲 |
[40:27] | and then her dad | 又失去了父亲 |
[40:29] | And the couple that was gonna adopt her backed out. | 现在肯定没人敢领养她了 |
[40:31] | It’s all over the news. | 新闻里到处都是 |
[40:33] | It’s just… | 我只是觉得 |
[40:35] | It’s just not fair. | 这不公平 |
[40:38] | Her aunt saw the story. | 她的阿姨得知此事 |
[40:40] | She came forward. | 她站了出来 |
[40:42] | She’d lost touch with Jody’s mom | 过去几年她和Jody的妈妈 |
[40:44] | over the past few years but she’s her only living relative | 失去了联系 现在是她唯一在世的亲属 |
[40:47] | And she wants to raise Jody. | 她愿意抚养Jody |
[40:49] | Really? | 是吗 |
[40:55] | You know Prentiss | 要知道 Prentiss |
[40:58] | When I think about the things we see on a daily basis | 我一想起每天经历的这些 |
[41:01] | All the bad | 所有的邪恶面 |
[41:04] | I’m still amazed at all the good. | 而我依然惊叹于善的力量 |
[41:07] | Yeah but… | 是啊 但是 |
[41:10] | Do you think it evens out? | 你觉得善与恶的势力均衡吗 |
[41:15] | I’d like to think it does. | 但愿如此 |