时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:54] | Lorraine Lorraine. | |
[00:55] | There you are. | 你终于来了 |
[00:56] | I’m sorry that I’m late. | 抱歉我迟到了 |
[00:57] | I was about to call you. | 我正想给你打电话呢 |
[00:59] | I should know better than to keep a beautiful woman waiting. | 我真不该让一个美人等我 |
[01:02] | Oh laying it on thick aren’t you? | 你真是油嘴滑舌 是不是 |
[01:04] | Oh I’ve been looking forward to this. | 我一直很期待这一刻 |
[01:06] | Got a prospectus for you. | 有个章程要你过目 |
[01:08] | Food first. | 先吃再说 |
[01:10] | Do you like crab louie? | 喜欢吃路易卷吗[一种蟹肉沙拉] |
[01:11] | – I do. – It is so good here. | -喜欢 -这是这里的招牌菜 |
[01:13] | They use stone crab fresh from the bay. | 他们用的是从海湾里刚捞上来的新鲜石蟹 |
[01:15] | The filet is wonderful | 如果你想吃肉的话 |
[01:17] | if you’re in the mood for meat or the osso bucco. | 路易卷和红烩牛膝绝对是最佳选择 |
[01:27] | Henry Henry. | |
[01:30] | Hello. | 回神了 |
[01:35] | Sorry. Um…My head is still at work | 抱歉 我还在想工作的事 |
[01:38] | making sure I deposited a check for a client. | 我在确认是不是已经给一个客户存了支票 |
[01:40] | Well I’m a client too. | 我也是客户 |
[01:42] | And you’re on my time now. | 而且你现在是在为我服务 |
[01:44] | You have my full attention. | 我一定全神贯注 |
[01:46] | I better. | 最好这样 |
[01:47] | I have something you want. | 我有你想要的东西 |
[01:53] | This is all you have on him? | 你只能提供他的画像吗 |
[01:54] | We have the back of his head from a few cctv angles | 一些闭路电视照到了他的背影 |
[01:57] | nothing that helps. | 不过那些没什么用 |
[01:58] | He’s careful to avoid being seen on camera. | 他很小心地避过了所有摄像头 |
[02:01] | Out of all my cases this guy was never flagged | 我接手的那么多案件中 这个人 |
[02:03] | as top priority | 一直都不算头号人物 |
[02:04] | But this murder changes everything. | 不过由于这起谋杀案 今时不同往日了 |
[02:07] | You were right to call us. | 来找我们是正确的 |
[02:08] | We’ll explain why. | 我们会查出真相 |
[02:12] | Everyone this is agent Russell Goldman | 各位 这是从圣地亚哥白领犯罪组来的 |
[02:14] | from the San Diego white collar team. | Russell Goldman探员 |
[02:16] | You’ve already met agent Hotchner. | Hotchner探员你已经见过了 |
[02:18] | These are agents Rossi Morgan | 这几位是Rossi探员 Morgan探员 |
[02:19] | Prentiss and Reid. | Prentiss探员 还有Reid探员 |
[02:21] | A pleasure. | 幸会 |
[02:21] | So we’re working a white collar case? | 所以我们调查的是一起白领犯罪案 |
[02:23] | Not exactly. | 并不全是 |
[02:24] | I’ve been following a con artist for 5 years. | 5年来我一直在跟踪一个诈骗高手 |
[02:27] | Two nights ago I think he killed someone. | 2天之前 我觉得他杀了人 |
[02:29] | Carla Marshall of miami was found dead in her home. | Carla Marshall被发现死在家中 地点迈阿密 |
[02:32] | Asphyxiation by strangulation. | 被勒住颈部窒息而死 |
[02:34] | She also had trauma wounds to the head. | 而且头部有外伤 |
[02:35] | Why do we think the con man killed her? | 为什么你觉得是那个诈骗犯杀了她呢 |
[02:37] | Last week Carla contacted a fraud website | 上周Carla访问了一个诈骗网站 |
[02:39] | to report a scam. The complaint ended up | 她举报了一起诈骗案 这份投诉 |
[02:41] | on Goldman’s desk. | 转到了Goldman的手上 |
[02:42] | We spoke on the phone at length. | 电话里她详细地说明了事情经过 |
[02:44] | Her story matched my guy to the “t.” | 她所说的情况和那个诈骗犯完全吻合 |
[02:46] | She planned on confronting him that night. | 她本想当晚和那人做个了断 |
[02:48] | I told her to cease all communications | 不过我告诉她不要联系任何人 |
[02:50] | and wait for me | 等我来处理 |
[02:52] | I’d fly to Miami and set up a sting. | 我会飞到迈阿密然后安排一个圈套抓住他 |
[02:55] | But that never happened. | 可是天有不测风云 |
[02:57] | Do you have physical evidence | 你有什么物证可以证明 |
[02:58] | confirming it’s your guy? | 那个诈骗犯就是凶手吗 |
[02:59] | No but for her to be murdered the night that we spoke | 没有 不过她在我们交谈的当晚被杀的 |
[03:03] | I don’t think it was a coincidence. | 我认为这并不是巧合 |
[03:05] | There was no sign of forced entry theft | 没有发现强行进入 偷窃 |
[03:06] | or sexual assault. | 或者性侵犯的迹象 |
[03:08] | And judging from the M.O. the motive was personal. | 从犯罪手法来看 属于私人动机 |
[03:11] | – What’s his hustle? – Investment fraud. | -他诈骗手法是什么 -投资诈骗 |
[03:12] | Basically he’s a smaller Madoff. | 基本上他就是小马多夫[因诈骗入狱的某主席] |
[03:14] | To give you an idea of how convincing he is | 为了增加说服力 |
[03:17] | this is a sampling of his work going back 14 years. | 这是他过去14年所犯案件的抽样 |
[03:20] | He’s prolific. | 犯案无数啊 |
[03:21] | He’s scammed hundreds of thousands | 他从人们那里骗取数十万美金 |
[03:23] | of dollars from people but he’s never been violent before. | 可他从没使用过任何暴力 |
[03:26] | Con men usually don’t murder | 诈骗犯通常不会杀人 |
[03:27] | but when they do | 可一旦他们开始杀人 |
[03:28] | it’s to conceal their crimes. | 那是为了隐藏罪行 |
[03:30] | Con man’s a nice name for these guys. | 对他们来说 “诈骗犯”算是好听的 |
[03:32] | They profile as psychopaths. | 根据侧写他们属于精神病患者 |
[03:33] | They see their cons as theater and themselves | 他们把整个骗局看作是一场戏剧表演 |
[03:35] | as a sort of puppeteer. | 他们自己则是类似傀儡师的角色 |
[03:37] | They have to have absolute control | 他们需要绝对掌控 |
[03:37] | over their victims and their cons. | 受害人和整场骗局 |
[03:39] | Maybe that’s why he starting killing | 也许这就是他开始杀人的原因 |
[03:41] | because he lost control? | 因为他无法控制局面了 |
[03:42] | The question is how out of control is he? | 问题是 他有多失控 |
[03:44] | Well if he’s spiraling | 如果他的作案手法升级 |
[03:45] | he’s a danger to everyone around him. | 那么他周围的人都有危险 |
[03:47] | And because he’s so charming | 因为他很有魅力 |
[03:48] | the victims never see it coming. | 受害人意识不到身处险境 |
[03:50] | Who do I make it out to? | 收款人写谁呢 |
[03:52] | Grant Dale investments inc. | Grant Dale投资有限公司 |
[03:54] | Hunter Portland advisors incorporated. | Hunter Portland顾问有限公司 |
[03:57] | Henry Moffet hedge funds incorporated. | Henry Moffet避险基金有限公司 |
[04:00] | Henry Moffet Henry Moffet… | |
[04:02] | Hedge funds… | 避险基金 |
[04:03] | Inc. | 有限公司 |
[04:08] | This is a lot of money. | 这可是一笔不小的数目 |
[04:15] | It’ll be the best decision of your life. | 这将是你是一生中最明智的决定 |
[04:58] | “If I am what I have “ | “如果这就是我的一切” |
[05:00] | “and if I lose what I have “ | “如果我失去了这一切” |
[05:02] | “Who then am I?” | “那么 我又是谁” |
[05:05] | German psychologist Erich Fromm. | 德国心理学家 弗洛姆 |
[05:09] | I can’t believe you guys have your own jet. | 真不敢相信你们有自己的飞机 |
[05:12] | We take turns piloting. You want to give her a try? | 我们轮流驾驶的 你想试试吗 |
[05:15] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[05:17] | No. | 假的 |
[05:19] | What kind of forensic countermeasures does he use | 他用哪种法律对策 |
[05:22] | to hide his trail? | 来掩盖诈骗痕迹 |
[05:23] | Fake I.D.S disposable phones | 假身份 一次性电话 |
[05:25] | Prepaid credit cards foreign bank accounts. | 预付信用卡 外币账户 |
[05:27] | You can’t track his accounts overseas? | 你们不能在国外对他的账户进行追踪吗 |
[05:29] | We can but it takes months to get the records | 我们可以 不过拿到账户记录要几个月 |
[05:31] | and it only takes him seconds | 可他转账的时间 |
[05:32] | to transfer money again and again. | 只需要几秒钟 |
[05:34] | By the time you figure out it’s in the Bahamas | 当你查到他在巴哈马的账户的时候 |
[05:35] | he’s already moved it to Switzerland or somewhere else. | 他已经把钱转移到瑞士或者别的地方了 |
[05:37] | I’ve always been too far behind him. | 我一直都查不到他犯案的证据 |
[05:39] | Well we’re a lot closer now | 由于Carla |
[05:40] | because of Carla. | 我们已经快要查出线索了 |
[05:42] | What made her suspicious in the first place? | 当初什么原因让她开始起疑心的 |
[05:45] | She needed to get her father into a retirement home | 她要把她父亲送到养老院 |
[05:47] | and when she called this guy Grant Dale | 可当她给Grant Dale打电话 |
[05:48] | to free up her money | 想撤回资金的时候 |
[05:49] | He never returned her phone calls. | 他从没给她回过电话 |
[05:51] | A con man’s first instinct is flight | 诈骗犯的第一本能是销声匿迹 |
[05:53] | not fight. | 不是正面冲突 |
[05:53] | What makes him kill though isn’t financial | 让他起了杀心的原因不是财政问题 |
[05:55] | it’s psychological. | 是心理问题 |
[05:57] | That’s what we need to concentrate on | 所以我们要关注他的杀害对象 |
[05:58] | why Carla and why now? | 和犯案时机 |
[06:00] | Morgan and Prentiss go to her house. | Morgan和Prentiss去她家搜查 |
[06:01] | Agent Goldman why don’t you join them. | Goldman探员 你可以和他们一起 |
[06:04] | I sent his case files to the field office. | 我把他的案件档案寄给当地办事处了 |
[06:05] | Shouldn’t I stay with you and help you sift through them? | 我应该留下来帮你仔细审查那些档案 |
[06:08] | I’d like to go through them independently | 我比较习惯一个人审查档案 |
[06:10] | come up with our own theories | 归结出我们自己的理论 |
[06:11] | see if any behavioral patterns emerge | 看看是否有任何已展现出的行为模式 |
[06:13] | that’ll help us get ahead of him. | 可以帮助我们预测他接下来的行动 |
[06:17] | Agent Goldman’s files are in that room down the hall. | Goldman探员的资料就在大厅尽头的房间 |
[06:19] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[06:20] | Let me know if you need anything. | 需要帮忙的话尽快开口 |
[06:21] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[06:30] | You’re kidding me. | 开玩笑吗 |
[06:32] | We have to go through all of this? | 我们要把所有档案都审查一遍吗 |
[06:34] | White collar cases often come down to a paper trail. | 白领案件总会涉及书面证据 |
[06:36] | Maybe it won’t be so bad. | 也许也没那么糟 |
[06:37] | I mean at least it’s well organized. | 至少文件是有组织性的 |
[06:38] | That’s his job. | 那是他的工作 |
[06:39] | He sits at a desk all day | 整日坐在桌前 |
[06:41] | And accumulates paper evidence. | 盘点着书面证据 |
[06:43] | All right. Dave you work victimology. | 好 Dave负责受害人研究 |
[06:45] | Reid see if you can find anything in his travel patterns. | Reid 尝试找出他的流动模式 |
[07:01] | She was a real estate agent. | 她是个房地产代理人 |
[07:04] | She was doing well for herself until William came into her life. | William出现之前 她过的很好 |
[07:09] | Why do you call him that? | 为什么这么说 |
[07:12] | He introduced himself as Bill Billy | 他自称叫Bill Billy |
[07:14] | or Will | 还是什么Will的 |
[07:15] | Several times in his early cons. | 在早期的几个案子里 |
[07:17] | My guess is that his real name | 我猜那是他的真名 |
[07:19] | May be some form of William. | 可能是William的其他叫法 |
[07:21] | So most of his victims were very wealthy right? | 大多数的受害者都很富有 对吧 |
[07:23] | You should see some of their mansions. | 你该看看其中一些人的豪宅 |
[07:25] | Well I’m looking around this house and it’s nice | 我在这房子里看了看 是挺不错的 |
[07:27] | But no mansion. | 不过还算不上豪宅 |
[07:28] | She didn’t invest as much as his other clients either. | 她的投资也不像他其他的那些客户那么多 |
[07:31] | I wonder why he targeted her. | 我在想为什么选中了她 |
[07:33] | She may have been useful to him in some other way. | 她可能在其它方面对他来说有利用价值 |
[07:36] | Goldman Hey Goldman. | |
[07:38] | What was the alias he was using with Carla? | 他跟Carla一起时用什么化名 |
[07:40] | – Grant Dale. – Come check this out. | – Grant Dale -看这个 |
[07:44] | He set up a website. | 他建了个网站 |
[07:46] | Why didn’t the detectives find this before? | 之前警探们怎么没发现这个 |
[07:48] | The locals wouldn’t know to look for it. | 本地人不知道要找这个 |
[07:50] | Well it’s only one page. | 就一页 |
[07:53] | Generic investment information. | 投资信息 |
[07:55] | I mean there’s no contacts there’s no picture of himself. | 没有联系方式 没有照片 |
[07:57] | No just photos of nice cars and houses. | 只有些好车跟好房子的照片 |
[08:00] | So he’s selling the fantasy of success. | 他的卖点是成功的幻象 |
[08:02] | His web design is pretty basic. | 网页设计很一般 |
[08:04] | I mean it’s like a standard template. | 像是标准模板 |
[08:05] | It would be fairly easy to set up. | 弄起来应该很容易 |
[08:07] | Maybe he created others. | 也许他还建了其他的 |
[08:08] | I’m gonna call Garcia. | 我打给Garcia |
[08:13] | Hey baby girl it’s me. | 宝贝 是我 |
[08:14] | You’re on speaker. | 我开了扬声器 |
[08:15] | Oh sug I don’t care who hears it. | 甜心 我才不管谁在听 |
[08:17] | It’s always been you. | 我只对你说 |
[08:18] | Listen I just emailed you a link. | 听着 我刚发了个链接给你 |
[08:22] | Got it. | 收到 |
[08:24] | It’s the unsub’s website. | 这是不明嫌犯的网页 |
[08:25] | Do you want me to find out how he paid | 你是想让我查出他是怎么付 |
[08:27] | For his hosting services track him down that way? | 主服务器费用 这么追查他吗 |
[08:28] | We’ll run into the same backstopping trail. | 会陷入同一条死胡同 |
[08:30] | Oh you are right. that’s untraceable. | 没错 查不到 |
[08:32] | All right we’ll forget that. | 好吧 算了 |
[08:33] | Can you do a search for websites | 你能找下有哪些网页 |
[08:34] | Containing the same content? | 包含着相同内容吗 |
[08:36] | And searching… and searching… | 我找 我找 我找找找 |
[08:42] | There are 1 2– 9 identical websites | 1个2个 有9个网页 |
[08:45] | Same written content same pictures | 内容一样 照片一样 |
[08:48] | Just different names. | 就名字不一样 |
[08:49] | These are all new aliases. | 这些都是新的化名 |
[08:51] | And he’s never had 10 at once. | 他从来没有一次用了10个 |
[08:53] | This is all new. | 都是新的 |
[08:55] | I’m Henry Moffet. | 我是Henry Moffet |
[08:57] | You lied to me about everything. | 你对我撒了谎 所有的一切 |
[08:59] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么 |
[09:01] | Your name is not Grant Dale. | 你不叫Grant Dale |
[09:04] | God why are you doing this to me? | 天啊 你为什么这么对我 |
[09:06] | Just calm down. listen to me. | 冷静一下 听我说 |
[09:07] | No just leave. | 我不听 你滚 |
[09:08] | You’re not giving me a chance to explain. | 你不给我解释的机会 |
[09:09] | Leave or I’ll call the police! | 滚 不然我报警了 |
[09:16] | Grant Grant… | |
[09:19] | Grant Grant… | |
[09:21] | Grant Grant… | |
[09:24] | I’m Henry Moffet. | 我是Henry Moffet |
[09:26] | Henry Moffet Henry Moffet. | |
[09:31] | The CIA assigns an agent 2 or 3 aliases at most. | 中情局一次给一个探员最多2或3个化名 |
[09:36] | Any more than that | 多于这些 |
[09:37] | And it’s difficult to keep the names straight. | 就很难记住 |
[09:41] | This guy’s juggling 10. | 这家伙一次有10个 |
[09:42] | Being all these people that’s gotta start fracturing him somehow. | 扮演这么多人会让他应付不了 |
[09:45] | If his memory is strained it could be causing him to lose control. | 如果记忆负荷不了 他可能会失控 |
[09:48] | We have the current aliases. | 我们知道了他目前的化名 |
[09:49] | We just need to know who the clients are. | 只需要知道客户是哪些人 |
[09:50] | Got Carla’s phone records. | 拿到了Carla的电话记录 |
[09:51] | She made several calls to an unknown number the night she died. | 她死的那晚给不明号码打了几个电话 |
[09:55] | I tracked the number. | 我查过号码 |
[09:56] | It was a disposable phone | 是一次性手机 |
[09:57] | That hasn’t been used since. | 之后没被用过 |
[09:58] | That’s gotta be the unsub’s number. | 应该是嫌犯的电话 |
[09:59] | He tossed it after he killed her. | 杀人之后他就扔了 |
[10:01] | Over the past few months | 几个月来 |
[10:02] | She routinely called this number really late at night. | 她一直在深夜给这个号码打电话 |
[10:05] | How late? | 多晚 |
[10:06] | Like bedtime late. | 睡觉时间 |
[10:08] | You don’t do business with your investment manager at bedtime | 沒人会在该睡觉的时间跟投资经理谈公事 |
[10:24] | So when are we gonna do this again? | 我们什么时候才再能这样 |
[10:29] | My husband’s coming home so… | 我老公要回家了 所以 |
[10:32] | I won’t see you for a while. | 有好一阵 我都不能见你了 |
[10:35] | I’ll miss you… | 我会想你的 |
[10:36] | You lied to me Grant. | Grant 你撒谎 |
[10:38] | About everything. | 一切都是假的 |
[10:39] | Leave or I’ll call the police! | 滚 不然我报警了 |
[10:44] | Grant are you ok? | Grant 你还好吗 |
[10:47] | Henry are you ok? | Henry 你还好吗 |
[10:52] | I’m gonna miss you too. | 我也会想你的 |
[11:02] | So Carla never mentioned anything about an affair with him? | Carla从没有提过跟他的私情 |
[11:04] | No but it’s always been a challenge with fraud victims | 但对于欺诈案的受害者来说 |
[11:06] | to be totally forthcoming. | 让他们完全自愿提供信息很难 |
[11:08] | They’re so embarrassed about being duped | 对于自己被骗他们感到很难堪 |
[11:09] | They don’t tell you everything. | 无法说出全部情况 |
[11:11] | Detective Goldman. | Goldman探长 |
[11:13] | We’d like to compare notes. | 我们来比照下笔记 |
[11:14] | Shoot. | 好 |
[11:15] | I’m looking at the victimology. | 我在做受害人研究 |
[11:18] | We say affinity groups. Same thing. | 我们叫做亲密群体 意思一样 |
[11:21] | It refers to victims with shared interests. | 指的是兴趣相同的受害人 |
[11:23] | Ok. we’re in your world we’ll use your terms. | 你们的地盘 就用你们的术语 |
[11:26] | Your files point to specific affinity groups he targeted | 你们的文件指出在最初的案发地 |
[11:30] | in the first few cities. | 他所选中的特定亲密群体 |
[11:32] | Does this look accurate to you? | 这么说准确吗 |
[11:33] | Yes it does. | 没错 |
[11:34] | Once he got beyond San Diego | 自从他出了圣地亚哥 |
[11:36] | his victims are all over the place. No shared interests. | 受害人就遍布各地 兴趣各异 |
[11:38] | I came to the same conclusions. | 我也得到这结论 |
[11:40] | So he stopped using affinity groups | 这么说他停止利用亲密群体 |
[11:42] | And found his victims somewhere else. | 在别处寻找受害者 |
[11:44] | Where I don’t know. | 我不知道在哪 |
[11:46] | That’s where we start. | 就从这查起 |
[11:55] | I’m randy. Randy. | 我是Randy |
[11:57] | Randy Randy. | |
[11:59] | I’m randy summerland. | 我是Randy Summerland |
[12:01] | I’m randy summerland. | 我是Randy Summerland |
[12:09] | Make us some money ok? | 给我们赚点钱 |
[12:11] | I can do that. | 没问题 |
[12:13] | Now how do I spell your name again? | 你的名字怎么拼来着 |
[12:15] | M O F F E T M-o-f-f-e-t. | |
[12:16] | Henry moffet hedge funds incorporated. | Henry Moffet基金公司 |
[12:19] | Who is henry moffet? | 谁是Henry Moffet |
[12:22] | Randy Randy… | |
[12:23] | Who is henry moffet? | 谁是Henry Moffet |
[12:27] | It’s my partner. | 我的合伙人 |
[12:29] | You didn’t mention anything about a partner. | 你没提过有合伙人 |
[12:32] | I didn’t? | 没有吗 |
[12:33] | And this isn’t who I made the check out to last time. | 上次支票写的也不是这个名字 |
[12:36] | He’s been my partner for years. | 我跟他合伙多年了 |
[12:38] | Then why am I making the check out to him? | 那我为何要写支票给他 |
[12:40] | There’s a simple explanation. | 原因很简单 |
[13:03] | So the unsub and the vic are having drinks. | 嫌犯和受害者喝着酒 |
[13:07] | The vic has a checkbook and pen out | 受害者拿出支票簿和笔 |
[13:09] | Check’s dated but that’s it. | 但只填了日期 |
[13:11] | The unsub got that close to getting his money | 嫌犯差点把钱弄到手 |
[13:13] | Somehow failed and then did this. | 但失败了 于是杀人 |
[13:15] | And this is overkill. | 而且过度杀伤 |
[13:17] | He bashed his head in. | 猛击头部 |
[13:18] | He’s completely unhinged and devolving fast. | 他已完全混乱且迅速恶化 |
[13:21] | Only he doesn’t know that. | 但他自己不知道 |
[13:23] | He’s still trying to go to work | 他还想继续工作 |
[13:24] | And he doesn’t know he’s in danger of losing it at any minute. | 但不知道随时可能失手 |
[13:27] | Like a functioning alcoholic. | 就像在职的酒鬼 |
[13:28] | The unsub channels all of his energy into these cons | 嫌犯把精力都投在骗局上 |
[13:31] | And when the con falls apart | 当骗局崩溃 |
[13:33] | This is how he handles it. | 他便这样处理 |
[13:35] | How long have you known randy? | 你认识Randy多久了 |
[13:36] | We spent a lot of time with him | 过去几个月 |
[13:38] | In the last couple of months. | 我们经常在一起 |
[13:41] | He was helping us invest. | 他帮我们做投资 |
[13:43] | How much money did you give to him? | 你们给了他多少钱 |
[13:45] | He just kept saying we needed to be aggressive in this market. | 他只说我们要敢于投资市场 |
[13:49] | Oh my god | 天啊 |
[13:51] | This is all my fault. | 这都是我的错 |
[13:52] | What do you mean? | 您指什么 |
[13:53] | I met randy. | 我认识Randy的 |
[13:55] | I brought this man into our lives. | 我把他带进我们的生活 |
[13:58] | Mrs. Mckelson | Mckelson太太 |
[14:00] | Is there anything more to your relationship with randy? | 你和Randy有其他关系吗 |
[14:10] | We’re gonna find out eventually. | 我们迟早会查出来 |
[14:13] | Find out what? | 查出什么 |
[14:16] | Randy wasn’t who he said he was. | Randy并不是他所说的那种人 |
[14:19] | Randy wasn’t even his real name. | Randy也不是他的真名 |
[14:21] | What? | 怎么了 |
[14:24] | We think this man is using his looks and his charm | 我们认为此人利用美貌 |
[14:27] | To target women. | 针对女性 |
[14:30] | So there’s others. | 这么说还有其他女人 |
[14:32] | I laid in bed next to the man | 我和杀我丈夫的男人 |
[14:35] | Who killed my husband. | 同床共枕 |
[14:38] | Did they have transgressions? | 他们有出轨行径吗 |
[14:42] | She’s pretty beat up over it. | 她为此倍受打击 |
[14:57] | Randy who is henry moffet? | Randy 谁是Henry Moffet |
[15:13] | Daddy? | 爸爸 |
[15:24] | You’re home! | 你回来啦 |
[15:26] | Hey good morning buddy. | 早上好 宝贝 |
[15:29] | let me look at you. | 让我看看 |
[15:31] | You’re a handsome devil you know that? | 你真是个小帅哥 |
[15:33] | I missed you. | 我想你 |
[15:35] | I missed you too. | 我也想你 |
[15:36] | Bill when did you get in? | Bill 你什么时候回来的 |
[15:42] | Just now. | 刚回来 |
[15:43] | How was your trip? | 旅行如何 |
[15:45] | It didn’t really pan out. | 我没有干成 |
[15:46] | Sorry. What happened? | 很遗憾 怎么了 |
[15:48] | Can we uh talk about this after j. D. Goes to school? | 等JD上学了我们再谈吧 |
[15:52] | I want pancakes. | 我要吃煎饼 |
[15:54] | Really? You do? | 真的吗 |
[15:57] | Well then pancakes you shall have. | 那就做煎饼吧 |
[16:12] | You’re not enjoying this are you? | 你该不会觉得这有意思吧 |
[16:14] | I like a good paper trail. I find it meditative. | 我喜欢有内涵的记录 比较发人深省 |
[16:16] | Is it really that hard for you to be normal just one time? | 你正常一会有那么难吗 |
[16:19] | He just burned another alias. | 他又弃用了一个化名 |
[16:23] | You know if this guy’s on a mission | 如果他想 |
[16:25] | To eliminate all these aliases | 排除这些化名 |
[16:26] | He’s gonna systematically assassinate his victims. | 他会系统地除掉受害者 |
[16:28] | Carla lived in miami. | Carla住在迈阿密 |
[16:30] | This victim frank mckelson lived north in ft. Lauderdale. | 受害者Frank Mckelson住在北劳德代尔堡 |
[16:33] | The victims could be anywhere in south florida. | 受害者可能在南佛罗里达 |
[16:34] | If he’s working harder because of the economy | 如果他因经济而加倍作业 |
[16:37] | It makes sense that he would expand his operating zone. | 就难怪他会扩展作案区域 |
[16:39] | Prentiss and rossi are on their way back. We need to give the profile. | Prentiss和Rossi正赶回来 我们要给出侧写 |
[16:41] | There’s something else about san diego. | 圣地亚哥还有文章 |
[16:43] | I noticed in his earlier crimes he only stays in each city | 我发现早期犯案时 他平均在每个城市 |
[16:45] | An average of 14 to 18 months. | 只待14至18个月 |
[16:47] | Then he’s in san diego for 3 1/2 years | 但他在圣地亚哥待了三年半 |
[16:49] | And then never in the same city for that long again. | 接着没在任何城市待那么久 |
[16:51] | All right so what is it about san diego that made him stay longer? | 那他为何在圣地亚哥待那么久 |
[16:55] | Keep following that reid. See where it takes us. | 继续查 看有何发现 Reid |
[16:58] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[16:59] | I wouldn’t be doing this if we didn’t have to. | 不是万不得已我也不会这么做 |
[17:04] | J.D. Was just starting to make new friends. | JD才刚开始交朋友 |
[17:07] | What do you want me to do? The money has dried up here. | 你要我怎么办 这里没钱赚了 |
[17:09] | Maybe you could take a break | 要不休息一下 |
[17:10] | Spend more time with j.D. | 多陪陪JD |
[17:12] | Ok then how am I supposed to raise a family | 如果没法找到客户 |
[17:14] | If I don’t have enough clients? | 我怎么养家糊口 |
[17:16] | Baby I hate seeing you so stressed out. | 我不希望看你负担过重 |
[17:17] | All right now this economy is killing me. | 经济危机压得我喘不过气 |
[17:20] | I can get a job too. | 我也能找工作 |
[17:21] | No. No I can take care of us myself. | 不 我能照顾你们 |
[17:24] | Well we have to figure something out because I don’t want to move again. | 我们得想办法 我不想再搬了 |
[17:26] | Listen we are moving to boston. | 我们要搬去波士顿 |
[17:28] | End of discussion. | 就这么定 |
[17:30] | Honey what happened? | 亲爱的 你怎么了 |
[17:31] | Now start packing. | 开始收拾行李 |
[17:37] | This unsub is a white collar con man | 嫌犯是一名白领骗子 |
[17:40] | Who embodies what behaviorists call the dark triad– | 行为分析师称之为暗黑三合一 |
[17:42] | Narcissism | 自恋症 |
[17:43] | Machiavellianism | 马基雅维利主义 |
[17:45] | And aberrant self-promotion. | 及不正常自我推销 |
[17:47] | What that means is that everything revolves around this guy. | 意思是此人以自我为中心 |
[17:50] | He manipulates and exploits others using dishonest tactics | 以骗术操纵并利用他人 |
[17:53] | And he’s become a menace to society. | 对社会造成威胁 |
[17:59] | Hunter Hunter. | |
[18:01] | Hunter Hunter. | |
[18:03] | Hunter Hunter. | |
[18:06] | I’m hunter portland. | 我是Hunter Portland |
[18:11] | He’s also what we call a casanova con man. | 我们也称其为风流骗子 |
[18:14] | He seduces women to get to their money. | 他诱惑女子以谋钱财 |
[18:16] | It’s standard behavior for him | 跟数名女子性交 |
[18:18] | To have casual sex with multiple partners | 是他的标准行为 |
[18:20] | And then use that as a weapon | 过后利用这点 |
[18:22] | to accomplish his goals. | 达成目的 |
[18:27] | We have his sketch. | 我们有他的画像 |
[18:28] | And here on the board are his aliases. | 白板写着他的化名 |
[18:30] | He frequents high-end venues– | 他经常出入高档场所 |
[18:32] | Country clubs hotel bars and membership-only establishments. | 乡间俱乐部 旅馆酒吧 及会员团体 |
[18:36] | And notify the banks. | 要注意银行 |
[18:38] | He’s constantly moving money | 他经常转移资金 |
[18:40] | Opening and closing bank accounts. | 开账户和结帐户 |
[18:41] | He’s active in miami and ft. Lauderdale | 经常在迈阿密和劳德代尔堡出没 |
[18:43] | But he could be in other wealthy communities too. | 但也可能在其他富人区 |
[18:45] | Look at places like boca raton | 查访类似伯克莱屯 |
[18:47] | Or coral gables. | 或柯洛盖博斯的地区 |
[18:49] | He has too many aliases in his head right now | 他目前有太多化名 |
[18:51] | And it’s causing him to fracture mentally. | 导致其精神分裂 |
[18:54] | And it’s this loss of control | 正是精神失控 |
[18:55] | That triggers his violence and makes him dangerous to be around. | 激发他以暴力危害他人 |
[18:57] | And any additional stress | 任何其他压力 |
[18:58] | Will make him more likely to attack. | 会让他更具攻击性 |
[19:01] | I don’t have to go this long without seeing you. | 我可以早点见你 |
[19:04] | I could fly to wherever you are. | 我能飞到你那里去 |
[19:06] | you would just distract me. | 这样只会让我分心 |
[19:08] | We’d just be spending all day in bed together. | 我们只要整天呆在床上 |
[19:12] | My husband’s gone for a week. | 我丈夫一周都不在家 |
[19:13] | Why don’t you stay tonight? | 你今晚留下来吧 |
[19:16] | Um…I–I can’t gorgeous. | 不行 美女 |
[19:20] | I got to deposit your check in the bank before the market closes. | 我得在收市前把你的支票存进银行 |
[19:28] | Do you think that we could be happy together? | 你觉得我们在一起会幸福吗 |
[19:31] | What? | 什么 |
[19:33] | I could leave my husband. | 我可以离开我丈夫 |
[19:35] | Um…Slow down. | 等等 |
[19:42] | Hunter. Hunter not now. | Hunter 现在别接电话 |
[19:44] | I gotta–I gotta take this. | 我必须接这个电话 |
[19:49] | Hello? | 喂 |
[19:51] | Don’t be mad at me but I want my check back. | 别生气 我想把支票要回来 |
[19:54] | What? | 什么 |
[19:57] | I got another call. Uh don’t go anywhere. | 我有个电话要接 别挂电话 |
[19:59] | No– | 不 |
[20:01] | Bill Bill– | |
[20:02] | Yes I’m here. | 是我 |
[20:03] | I need you to pick up j.D. From tod’s | 我要你去Tod家接JD |
[20:06] | And drop him off at piano. | 送他去学钢琴 |
[20:07] | No I can’t. | 我去不了 |
[20:09] | My car broke down. Help me out here. | 我的车坏了 你得帮我 |
[20:12] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[20:17] | Hello. | 喂 |
[20:18] | Henry I’m really sorry I just– | Henry 很抱歉 我 |
[20:20] | I don’t want to move forward. | 我不想投资了 |
[20:24] | Look I can guarantee your money. | 我能担保你的钱 |
[20:26] | Why what do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[20:28] | Well I don’t do this for just anybody | 我不是随便给别人做事 |
[20:29] | But since it’s you I can uh protect you from any risk. | 鉴于是你 我能保你零风险 |
[20:34] | I’ll pick you up in a little bit and we’ll talk about it ok? | 我稍后去接你再谈 好吗 |
[20:37] | Ok henry. | 好的 Henry |
[20:39] | Hunter Hunter? | |
[20:42] | I need you to listen to me. | 我要你听我说 |
[20:45] | Ok. | 好的 |
[20:47] | I’m pregnant. | 我怀孕了 |
[20:52] | It’s yours. | 孩子是你的 |
[20:55] | Grant dale Grant dale. | |
[20:57] | Bill Bill. | |
[21:00] | Agent jareau said you have something. | Jareau探员说你们有发现 |
[21:02] | I spoke to his victims. | 我和受害者谈过 |
[21:04] | Before san diego they described him | 去圣地亚哥前 受害者描述 |
[21:05] | As driving exotic sports cars. | 他开着进口跑车 |
[21:06] | After san diego they described him as driving | 去圣地亚哥后 受害者描述 |
[21:08] | Larger sedans and suvs. Before san diego | 他开着私家轿车 |
[21:11] | He lived in condos referred to them as bachelor pads. | 圣地亚哥前 他住单身公寓 |
[21:14] | After san diego spoke of living in gated communities | 圣地亚哥后 住在有大院的 |
[21:16] | With large yards. | 封闭小区 |
[21:17] | What forces a man to stay put in one place for a while | 什么会促使男人为住宅投资 |
[21:19] | Downgrade his car upgrade his house? | 减投汽车 加投房子 |
[21:22] | You think he has a family? | 你们认为他成家了 |
[21:24] | These are lifestyle changes a new dad would make. | 这是初为人父会做的生活改变 |
[21:27] | Why would he start a family? | 他为何要成家 |
[21:29] | Because he wants to appear normal | 因为他想显得正常 |
[21:30] | And a family does that for a psychopath. | 家庭能做到这点 |
[21:32] | Wives usually serve a purpose | 娶妻通常都有目的 |
[21:34] | As a caretaker or homemaker. | 作为一个看护或主妇 |
[21:37] | They value their offspring | 他将他们的子女 |
[21:38] | As an extension of themselves | 当成自己的延展 |
[21:39] | And it also feeds their narcissistic ego. | 同时满足自恋情结 |
[21:41] | These are interesting theories | 这种说法很有趣 |
[21:42] | But how does this help us? | 但这有何帮助 |
[21:43] | As a forensic countermeasure | 作为心理对策 |
[21:45] | Con men put everything in their wives’ names. | 骗子会把家当存在妻子名下 |
[21:47] | Bank accounts cars homes. | 银行账户 汽车 房子 |
[21:49] | And if his wife isn’t complicit in his crimes | 如果妻子未参与犯罪 |
[21:51] | She’ll still be using her real name. | 他甚至会用妻子的真名 |
[21:53] | If we find the wife | 如果找到他妻子 |
[21:54] | We can find the unsub. | 就能找到嫌犯 |
[22:02] | Thank you for the drink | 谢谢你 请我喝酒 |
[22:04] | And for guaranteeing my money. | 还担保我的钱 |
[22:07] | It’s all gonna work out. | 会没事的 |
[22:08] | I just got scared. | 我刚刚只是担心 |
[22:10] | I understand. | 我理解 |
[22:18] | You pressed the wrong button. | 你按错键了 |
[22:23] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[22:26] | Daddy? | 爸爸 |
[22:27] | Hey that’s me. | 我是你爸爸 |
[22:30] | Can I talk to you about something? | 我能跟你谈件事吗 |
[22:33] | Yeah of course buddy. | 当然 孩子 |
[22:35] | Do we have to move again? | 我们一定得搬家吗 |
[22:37] | I like it here. | 我喜欢这里 |
[22:42] | You know I’m really disappointed in you. | 我对你真的很失望 |
[22:44] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[22:49] | I’m really disappointed because you didn’t say something sooner. | 我失望是因为你没早提出来 |
[22:53] | You know if you want something in life | 你要是追求什么 |
[22:55] | As a man you need to ask for it. | 作为男人就该去争取 |
[22:57] | Now let that be a lesson. | 好好记住 |
[22:59] | Ok. | 好的 |
[23:00] | So you really like it here huh big guy? | 你确实喜欢这里吧 大小伙子 |
[23:03] | Yeah. | 喜欢 |
[23:04] | Well I think I may have found a way | 我应该找到了 |
[23:06] | For us to stay for a while. | 再呆一段时间的方法 |
[23:07] | Serious? | 真的吗 |
[23:09] | yeah. | 对 |
[23:11] | I just need to dump my client list and start over. | 我只要甩掉那些客户重新开始 |
[23:15] | So we can stay? | 我们能留下了 |
[23:17] | I’d do anything for you kiddo. | 我会为你做任何事 孩子 |
[23:25] | What is that? | 怎么回事 |
[23:37] | Just hang out here for a sec all right? | 在车里带着 好吗 |
[23:39] | Watch your video. | 看看电视 |
[23:50] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[23:52] | Spare tire came loose. | 备用胎松了 |
[23:56] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[24:00] | I’m fixing it. | 我在处理 |
[24:30] | Massive blunt force trauma to the head | 头部多处钝器伤 |
[24:32] | Same as the others. | 跟其他受害者一样 |
[24:33] | Does it make sense for him to dump her like this? | 这样处理尸体有何意义 |
[24:36] | He’s killed 2 people in 2 days. | 他在两天内连杀两人 |
[24:38] | His fracturing is intensifying. | 精神分裂在加剧 |
[24:40] | When a criminal devolves like this | 通常罪犯恶化成这样 |
[24:41] | They’re capable of anything. | 什么事都做得出来 |
[24:43] | Jj said a man reported his wife missing last night. | JJ说有人报警妻子昨晚失踪 |
[24:46] | Description matches the body. Name’s lorraine horton. | 描述符合尸体特征 名叫Lorraine Horton |
[24:48] | Do we know anything about her investment history? | 有她的的投资记录吗 |
[24:51] | The team’s looking into it right now. | 小组正在查 |
[24:53] | Ok so he killed his first victim in miami and then left town | 他在迈阿密杀害首名受害者后离开 |
[24:57] | Came to ft. Lauderdale killed his second victim here | 来到劳德代尔堡 杀害第二名受害者 |
[25:00] | But he didn’t leave town for his third. | 但杀第三名后没离开 |
[25:01] | Is there a significance to him staying in ft. Lauderdale? | 他留在劳德代尔堡有特殊意义吗 |
[25:04] | Guys what if his family lives here? | 如果他家人住在这呢 |
[25:07] | That’s why he’s trying to eliminate threats to himself here | 所以他要清除这里的威胁 |
[25:09] | ’cause this is his home where he needs to protect his identity. | 因为他的家在这里 他要保护身份 |
[25:12] | Garcia Hey garcia. | |
[25:14] | Em I feel like I’ve been sent on a wild snipe hunt. | 我感觉被派去野外狩猎 |
[25:16] | Do you have any idea how many women in south florida | 你知道南弗州有多少女人 |
[25:19] | Lease luxury cars and rent mansions? | 租名车和豪宅吗 |
[25:21] | I will answer. Too many. That’s how many. | 我来回答 数不胜数 |
[25:23] | Ok narrow the search down to ft. Lauderdale only. | 把范围缩小到劳德代尔堡 |
[25:26] | Look at women who moved here 8 to 12 months ago | 查找8至12月前搬来的女性 |
[25:28] | See if any of them have any history with san diego. | 看有没有和圣地亚哥有联系的 |
[25:31] | Ok. I’ll call you back when I find the elusive snipe creature. | 找到难以捉摸的猎物时通知你 |
[25:42] | This is gonna be good for us. | 这对我们有好处 |
[25:44] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[25:46] | I thought you would be happy. | 我以为你会高兴 |
[25:48] | Just yesterday you were hell-bent on moving us immediately. | 昨天你还一心要马上搬家 |
[25:51] | Yeah and then you and j.D. Both said you wanted to stay | 可你和JD说想留下来 |
[25:53] | So I found a way to make it happen. | 我找到解决方法了 |
[25:55] | How? | 怎么解决 |
[25:56] | I just did. | 反正解决了 |
[25:57] | What is going on with you? | 你到底怎么了 |
[26:02] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[26:04] | I thought I was doing you a favor. | 我以为我是在帮你 |
[26:06] | I don’t have time for this. | 我没空跟你聊 |
[26:19] | Good afternoon. | 下午好 |
[26:21] | I’m stuart. You asked for the bank manager? | 我是Stuart 你们找银行经理吗 |
[26:25] | Agents rossi and jareau fbi. | Rossi和Jareau 联邦探员 |
[26:28] | We need some information on a client named lorraine horton. | 我们要Lorraine Horton的客户资料 |
[26:31] | Is ms. Horton ok? | Horton女士出事了吗 |
[26:33] | Can you check her recent banking activities | 你能查查她近期的业务吗 |
[26:35] | See if there’s anything unusual? | 看看有没有异常 |
[26:36] | Maybe a check written to a person’s corporation. | 比如写支票给某人公司 |
[26:40] | I know she recently came into more money. | 我知道她近期存了钱 |
[26:42] | Her mother passed. They sold the house | 她母亲去世 把房子变卖 |
[26:44] | And she got a pretty good sum for it. | 她分得不小一笔钱 |
[26:46] | She sold a house? | 她卖了房子 |
[26:48] | Yes sir. | 是的 |
[26:49] | Wasn’t the first victim in real estate? | 第一名受害人不是地产商吗 |
[26:55] | We’ve been asking ourselves | 我们一直在想 |
[26:56] | How he finds his victims now. | 他怎么找受害者 |
[26:58] | We just found out lorraine got a large windfall | 我们刚刚发现Lorraine |
[27:00] | From selling her mother’s house. | 变卖母亲房产获得一笔财产 |
[27:01] | Carla marshall the first victim | Carla marshall 第一名受害者 |
[27:03] | Was in real estate. | 是地产商 |
[27:04] | When you sell a house your property becomes public record. | 房子一旦变卖 会记录为公共档案 |
[27:06] | Your name goes on these lists. | 名字会记录在册 |
[27:08] | Lists compiled by lead brokers | 名单由主要经纪人编辑 |
[27:10] | And sold to the real estate companies. | 并卖给地产公司 |
[27:13] | Pen Hey pen. | |
[27:14] | Oh man it is raining snipe all up in here. | 猎物一个接一个啊 |
[27:17] | Did you know that your boat owners frank and dina mckelson | 你们知道那个船主Frank和Dina Mckelson |
[27:20] | Sold a house in hawaii about 8 months ago? | 8个月前卖了夏威夷的房子吗 |
[27:22] | Do any of them have a direct connection to carla marshall? | 他们中有人和Carla Marshall有直接联系吗 |
[27:25] | Ah carla generated these letters | Carla做了这些信件 |
[27:26] | Advertising the swanky beachfront condos | 宣传豪华海滨公寓 |
[27:28] | Her company sells– stay with me– | 她的公司销售 听我说 |
[27:30] | Lorraine horton the lady who was murdered this morning | Lorraine Horton 今早被杀的女士 |
[27:33] | Her address along with the mckelsons’ address | 她的地址和Mckelson的地址 |
[27:35] | Are buried in a spreadsheet in carla’s laptop. | 在Carla的手提的电子表里 |
[27:38] | That’s how the unsub found his victims. | 嫌犯就是这样找受害者的 |
[27:40] | He used carla to get her leads. | 他利用Carla谋利 |
[27:41] | That’s why he targeted her. | 所以他选择她 |
[27:43] | She gave him access to a list of people | 她让他获取有大量 |
[27:44] | With a large amount of liquid assets. | 流动资金的人的列表 |
[27:45] | We need that list. | 我们要那个列表 |
[27:46] | Already flying to you. | 已经发给你们了 |
[27:47] | But that is not all folks. | 但不止这些 |
[27:49] | I think I may have found the wife. | 我可能找到他妻子了 |
[27:50] | I did a search on women who’ve lived in ft. Lauderdale | 我查找了过去8至12个月 |
[27:53] | For the last 8 to 12 months | 住在劳德代尔堡 |
[27:54] | Who rent houses and cars and have a history in san diego. | 租房租车 和圣地亚哥有联系的女性 |
[27:57] | Came up with about a dozen names but… | 结果有几个名字 但是 |
[28:00] | Ooh la la only one of them works in real estate. | 只有一个在地产界工作 |
[28:02] | Who? | 谁 |
[28:03] | Her name’s rebecca hodges. She has a 9-year-old son | 她叫Rebecca Hodges 有个9岁的儿子 |
[28:05] | John davison hodges born in san diego | John Davison Hodges 生于圣地亚哥 |
[28:07] | Father on birth certificate | 出生证明上的 |
[28:09] | – Listed as william hodges. – William. | -父亲名字是William Hodges -William |
[28:11] | I got the address of the house she’s renting too. | 我还查到了她租的房子地址 |
[28:12] | Let’s head over there. Morgan pull the son out of school. | 我们出发吧 Morgan 去学校接小孩 |
[28:15] | Jj and reid go over the list of potential victims. | JJ和Reid 看列表查找可能的受害者 |
[28:17] | If anybody knows the unsub send units to them. | 如果有人认识嫌犯 派人过去 |
[28:18] | Ok so I’m gonna go deal with this client. | 我去对付这个客户 |
[28:21] | Will you call me later? | 你稍后会给我电话吗 |
[28:24] | Yeah I will. | 会的 |
[28:38] | Did you forget something? | 你忘了什么吗 |
[28:43] | Are you a client of bill’s? | 你是Bill的客户吗 |
[28:44] | Who? | 谁 |
[28:46] | Don’t do that. I saw him leaving here. | 别装了 我看着他走的 |
[28:48] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[28:49] | You should leave. | 你走吧 |
[28:51] | I saw you with my husband. | 我看到你和我丈夫在一起 |
[28:53] | Do you know we have a son? | 你知道我们有个儿子吗 |
[28:55] | His name is j.D. | 他叫JD |
[28:59] | You didn’t know bill was married? | 你不知道Bill结婚了吗 |
[29:04] | I didn’t know his name was bill. | 我不知道他叫Bill |
[29:42] | Again this is agent jareau. | 还是我 Jareau探员 |
[29:44] | It’s very important that you call me back. | 请回电 这很重要 |
[29:46] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[29:47] | Thank you. Yeah thanks so much. | 谢谢 非常感谢 |
[29:49] | I just confirmed another potential victim. I sent a unit over. | 我刚找到一名潜在受害者 准备派人 |
[29:52] | I can’t get ahold of this one couple | 我没法联系这对夫妇 |
[29:54] | Hector and brooke sanchez. | Hector和Brooke Sanchez |
[29:56] | Hurry up. | 快点 |
[29:57] | Dad where are we going? | 爸爸 我们要去哪 |
[29:58] | We’re going to get mom. It’s a surprise. | 去接妈妈 这是惊喜 |
[30:00] | What kind of surprise? | 什么惊喜 |
[30:02] | We’re going to boston. | 我们要去波士顿 |
[30:04] | But you said yesterday– | 可你昨天说 |
[30:06] | Just get in the car ok? | 快上车 |
[30:09] | Hurry up. | 快点 |
[30:22] | Do you know you pick your nails when you’re anxious? | 你知道你紧张时会抠指甲吗 |
[30:25] | I’ve never been in a bureau car chasing a killer before. | 我以前没试过坐警车追杀手 |
[30:29] | You ready to meet william face to face? | 你准备好面对William了吗 |
[30:33] | It’s about damn time. | 是时候了 |
[31:13] | Dad where are you going? | 爸爸 你要去哪 |
[31:15] | Quiet. Just shut up and let me think. | 安静 闭嘴让我想想 |
[31:20] | Daddy… | 爸爸 |
[31:26] | I’m sorry kiddo. I didn’t mean to yell at you. | 对不起 我不是故意凶你 |
[31:28] | Where’s mommy? | 妈妈在哪 |
[31:30] | That’s a good question. | 问得好 |
[31:38] | That’s him calling. | 是他的电话 |
[31:41] | Well don’t answer it. | 别接 |
[31:44] | We need to talk. | 我们得谈谈 |
[31:48] | I am pregnant. | 我怀孕了 |
[31:50] | It’s his. | 是他的孩子 |
[31:51] | Oh my god. | 我的天啊 |
[31:54] | Come on pick up. | 快接啊 |
[32:00] | Ok we’re going to uh… | 那我们现在… |
[32:02] | go hang out somewhere | 先到其他地方去逛逛 |
[32:03] | and wait for mommy to call back all right? | 等妈妈回电 好吗 |
[32:05] | Ok. | 行 |
[32:06] | What about that one couple from earlier? | 之前的那对夫妇呢 |
[32:08] | His office said he’s out of town. | 他的办公室同事说他不在镇上 |
[32:09] | I haven’t been able to get ahold of her yet. | 目前还联系不到他妻子 |
[32:11] | It’s Morgan. Hey Morgan. | 是Morgan 说吧 Morgan |
[32:12] | Yeah Reid listen I’m at the son’s school. | 听我说 Reid 我现在他儿子的学校 |
[32:14] | Principal says that J.D. Hodges | 校长说45分钟前 |
[32:16] | was pulled out of class 45 minutes ago. | J.D.Hodges上课上到一半就被接走了 |
[32:18] | – By who? – The unsub. | -谁接走他的 -不明嫌犯 |
[32:19] | They’re in the wind kid. | 这下难以追踪他们了 小孩 |
[32:21] | He’s gonna try and leave with his family. | 他想要带着家人逃走 |
[32:22] | All right thanks I’ll let everyone know. | 好 谢了 我会转告大家 |
[32:24] | – Garcia? – What up JJ? | -Garcia -怎么了 JJ |
[32:26] | Can you find out if Rebecca Hodges has a cell phone? | 能查到Rebecca Hodges的手机吗 |
[32:29] | We want to try and track where she is right now. | 我们现在想要追踪她的位置 |
[32:31] | Uno momento. | 稍等片刻 |
[32:34] | Something’s weird. | 诡异了 |
[32:35] | What? | 怎么 |
[32:37] | The wife has 2 cell phones listed in her name. | 在她名下有两个手机号码 |
[32:39] | One could be hers one could be his? | 可能是他们夫妻俩的 |
[32:40] | He put them both in her name. | 他都把号码都登记在她名下 |
[32:42] | Yeah but they’re both active in the same quadrant right now. | 对 但他们目前都在同一个象限内活动 |
[32:45] | Where? | 是哪里 |
[32:46] | Some posh Ft. Lauderdale neighborhood. | 罗德岱堡的某个上流街区 |
[32:49] | Wait a second. | 等等 |
[32:51] | A couple on our potential victims list lives in the same area. | 一对可能受害人夫妇也住在那个区域 |
[32:54] | Hector and Brooke Sanchez. | Hector和Brooke Sanchez夫妇 |
[32:56] | That’s the woman I can’t get ahold of. | 正是她我联系不上 |
[32:58] | Hotch Hotch. | |
[33:00] | Ok got it Reid. | 好 明白 Reid |
[33:01] | Direct everyone to the Sanchez house. | 全员赶去Sanchez宅 |
[33:03] | Thanks. | 多谢 |
[33:05] | What’s the wife doing at a victim’s house? | 他妻子为什么会在被害人家里 |
[33:06] | Were we wrong about her? | 是我们的侧写错了吗 |
[33:08] | Do you think she’s complicit? | 你觉得她是同谋吗 |
[33:10] | I don’t think so. If she was he’d use her in the con. | 不 如果是的话 他们会一起参与骗局 |
[33:13] | He told me his name was Hunter Portland. | 他自称自己是Hunter Portland |
[33:15] | How long have you been seeing him? | 你们在一起多久了 |
[33:18] | We vacationed in St. Croix together. | 我们一起去圣克洛伊度假[加勒比海岛] |
[33:20] | What? When? | 什么 什么时候 |
[33:21] | Last month. | 上个月 |
[33:24] | He said he was in Boston on a business trip. | 他说他去了波士顿出差 |
[33:28] | Brooke you here? | Brooke 你在吗 |
[33:44] | You must think I’m an idiot. | 你一定把我当成白痴耍 |
[33:46] | It’s not true. | 不是这样 |
[33:47] | How could you do this to your family? | 你竟然背着家人出轨 |
[33:48] | I provide everything for my family. | 所有的家用开销都是由我提供 |
[33:50] | Were you just after my money this whole time? | 一直以来你都是在骗我的钱吗 |
[33:53] | No. No I told you I was gonna take care of you. | 不 我说了 我会打理好你的钱 |
[33:55] | All those times you traveled for work– | 一直以来 你一直借口出差 |
[33:57] | Are there other women? | 你还有多少婚外恋 |
[33:59] | God what are you even doing here?! | 老天 你到底在这里干什么 |
[34:00] | Daddy? | 爸爸 |
[34:01] | I told you to wait in the car. | 我不是叫你待在车里了吗 |
[34:04] | J.D. come here. | J.D. 快过来 |
[34:06] | Please just let him come here. | 快让他过来 |
[34:08] | You think that I would hurt my own son? | 你竟然认为我会伤害自己亲生儿子吗 |
[34:10] | Well you’re obviously capable of anything. | 显然你什么事都做得出来 |
[34:13] | Please Bill he doesn’t need to see this. | 求你了 Bill 没必要让他经历这种事 |
[34:16] | How long did you think you were gong to | 你自以为能瞒天过海吗 |
[34:17] | Hunter get away with this Hunter? | |
[34:18] | Bill let’s just leave. | Bill 快走吧 |
[34:19] | Just stop talking both of you! | 你们都给我闭嘴 |
[34:21] | – Bill. – Shut up! | -Bill -快闭嘴 |
[34:39] | We got a car down the street and one in the driveway. | 一辆车停在街边 一辆车停在车道里 |
[34:42] | Both plates match the wife’s name. | 车牌都登记在他妻子名下 |
[34:45] | Remember there’s a 9-year-old boy in there | 记住 里面有个9岁小男孩 |
[34:46] | and I wouldn’t put it past him to hurt his own family. | 我可不想让他看到自己家人受伤 |
[34:48] | or himself. | 或是他自己受伤 |
[34:49] | Ok we’ll take the back. You ready? | 我们从后面进去 准备好了吗 |
[34:52] | Bill Bill! | |
[34:53] | You really are a son of a bitch Hunter. | 你真是个不要脸的混蛋 Hunter |
[34:55] | Bill Bill– | |
[34:57] | Whatever! | 管你的 |
[34:59] | Bill. Let’s just go. | Bill 我们走吧 |
[35:02] | Randy Hunter Randy. Hunter. | |
[35:05] | Let’s go! | 快走吧 |
[35:06] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[35:07] | Shut up! | 快闭嘴 |
[35:08] | Daddy! | 爸爸 |
[35:10] | Stop. No. | 住手 |
[35:12] | J.D. J.D.! | |
[35:18] | FBI. Put your hands in the air. | 联邦调查局 举起手来 |
[35:20] | Oh my god. | 我的老天 |
[35:21] | Please step back. | 请退后 |
[35:23] | Bill let him go. | Bill 放开他 |
[35:24] | Let the boy go to his mother and put your hands up. | 把孩子交给他母亲 快举起手 |
[35:26] | You must be tired keeping up with all these lies. | 一直谎言连篇 你一定身心疲惫 |
[35:29] | You don’t need to do this anymore. | 你可以摆脱这些 |
[35:31] | Let him go. | 放开他 |
[35:32] | Bill please let him go. | Bill 求你放了他吧 |
[35:36] | Daddy… | 爸爸 |
[35:43] | J.D. J.D… | |
[35:45] | Go to your mom ok? | 去找你妈妈 好吗 |
[35:50] | Go to your mom. | 去找你妈妈吧 |
[35:52] | – Sweetie come here. – Put your hands up. | -宝贝儿 快过来 -举起手来 |
[35:55] | Put your hands up. | 举起手来 |
[36:04] | Don’t do that! | 不要这样 |
[36:06] | Take your hands out of your pockets! | 别伸进口袋 |
[36:10] | Don’t! | 住手 |
[37:49] | “Oh what a tangled web we weave | “谎言之心初露端倪 |
[37:51] | when first we practice to deceive.” | 作茧自缚避之不及” |
[37:54] | Sir Walter Scott. | 沃尔特·司各特爵士[苏格兰历史小说家和诗人] |
[38:08] | Do you think my husband did all this? | 你觉得这些都是我丈夫干的吗 |
[38:11] | I’m afraid so. | 恐怕是的 |
[38:14] | The man I lived with for 10 years | 我与他共同生活了十年 |
[38:16] | was loving and gentle. | 他温柔而又慈爱 |
[38:18] | He isn’t capable of this. | 他不可能做出这种事 |
[38:20] | There’s more about him that we don’t know. | 他有更加不为人知的一面 |
[38:23] | You should be prepared. | 你最好有心理准备 |
[38:25] | You’re going to be interviewed in detail. | 我们会对你进行详尽地面谈 |
[38:30] | Right now I want to take my son home. | 现在我只想带儿子回家 |
[38:33] | Ok. I’ll have someone drive you. | 好 我叫人送你回家 |
[38:55] | Mommy! | 妈妈 |
[38:56] | Oh mommy’s here baby. | 妈妈抱抱 宝贝儿 |
[39:02] | You know your daddy loved you more than anything right? | 你爸爸最爱你了 明白吗 |
[39:06] | I know. | 我知道 |
[39:14] | So where do you want these? | 你准备怎么处理这些 |
[39:16] | I don’t care. | 无所谓了 |
[39:19] | Are you ok? | 你没事吧 |
[39:22] | I thought he had a weapon. | 我以为他有武器 |
[39:23] | Yeah. That was a justified shot. | 对 那一枪合乎情理 |
[39:27] | Why did he do that? | 他为何要这么做 |
[39:29] | He had a wife a son. | 他还有妻儿呢 |
[39:31] | A guy like that | 他那一类的人 |
[39:33] | He likes his car his house his lifestyle. | 他有房有车 习惯了那种生活方式 |
[39:35] | He knew he wasn’t going to do well in prison. | 不可能适应监狱生活 |
[39:38] | So he decided his own fate. | 所以他决定自我了断 |
[39:42] | I never even found out his real name. | 我甚至都不知道他的真名 |
[39:47] | Does it matter? | 这还有意义吗 |