Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

犯罪心理(Criminal Minds)第5季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 犯罪心理(Criminal Minds)第5季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:02] Ooh it hurts! 好痛
[00:06] Please…Help me. 求求你 救救我
[00:11] Oh my god! Stop! 天啊 住手
[00:13] Take me to a hospital. 带我去医院
[00:20] Help me! 救救我
[00:24] Stop! 住手
[00:25] Oh my god stop! 天啊 住手
[00:39] Is everything ok? 小孩怎么样
[00:50] Oh god. 天啊
[00:54] Oh god. 天啊
[00:57] Hey you. 你好啊 小家伙
[01:00] How are you doing? 你好吗
[01:21] Give me the baby. 把孩子给我
[01:23] Wait. 等等
[01:33] It’s a girl. 是个女孩
[01:34] Don’t! No! Let me just… 别这样 别 就让我
[01:37] Give me back my baby! 把孩子还给我
[01:52] What’s next? 下一个呢
[01:53] Baton Rouge thinks they have a white supremacist problem. 巴吞鲁日认为当地出现白人至上主义问题
[01:56] What’s your take? 你的意见呢
[01:58] – Really? – Yeah, I’d like to hear it. -我的吗 对 -我想听听
[02:00] We’re dealing with an individual not a group. 嫌犯只有一人 不是团体
[02:02] Why? 为什么
[02:03] The angry letters. 泄愤的信件
[02:05] The writer switches pronouns from plural to singular. 写信人的称呼从多方转变为个体
[02:08] “We are a heavily armed militia “ 我们是装备精良的民兵
[02:10] Followed by “I will be forced to take action.” 接着变成 我会被迫采取反击
[02:13] Good. Send it back to the police with our analysis. 很好 附上分析发回给当局
[02:15] What else? 还有吗
[02:17] You need to be somewhere? 你要去哪里吗
[02:19] Um…Henry’s just going through a clingy stage. Henry正在断奶期
[02:21] It’s one less 3 A.M. Diaper change when I put him down. 还不到凌晨一点 睡前要给他换尿布
[02:24] Why don’t you go home? 你先回家吧
[02:26] Oh no no no. We only have 5 more cases. We can crank ’em out. 不用 还剩五个案子 来得及做完
[02:28] We can do this tomorrow. Please go home. 可以明天再做 回家吧
[02:30] Ok. Thank you. 好的 谢谢
[02:32] I just have one last distribution and I’m out of here. 发完最后的资料我就回家
[02:34] Good night. 晚安
[02:35] Good night. 晚安
[02:45] Chief Strauss. Strauss局长
[02:47] Aaron. We need to talk. Aaron 我们得谈谈
[02:50] Close the door. 把门关上
[03:03] I need to review this with the director. 我得和局长汇报这个
[03:10] Agent Jareau. Jareau探员
[03:12] Ma’am. 局长
[03:25] Hotch Hotch.
[03:28] Yes? 怎么了
[03:29] Is everything ok? 一切还好吗
[03:34] Yes everything’s fine. 是的 一切都好
[03:35] Good night. 晚安
[03:38] Good night. 晚安
[04:19] Reid what did I miss? Reid 我错过什么了
[04:20] Oh man you’re not gonna believe this. 老兄 你绝不会相信
[04:22] Some moron just posted a blog 一群傻子发了篇博文
[04:23] called “what would Carl Sagan do?” “Carl Sagan的能耐”[著名科学家和科普作家]
[04:25] No Reid the case. What’s the case? 不是这个 Reid 案子 什么案子
[04:27] What are you talking about? 你在说什么
[04:28] These emails from Hotch. “take a look at this “ Hotch邮件里说的”看看这个”
[04:30] “new case to review.” “待查新案件”
[04:31] Emails from Hotch? Hotch发的邮件
[04:32] I didn’t get any emails from Hotch did I? Hotch没发邮件给我啊
[04:34] Nothing. 没有
[04:40] Come in. 进来
[04:42] Did you uh get a chance to look at the files? 你看了那些文件吗
[04:44] I just got them. What’s so important 我刚刚收到 什么这么重要
[04:46] You couldn’t send it to the rest of the team? 不能发给组里其他人
[04:47] I just needed a second pair of eyes. 我只是需要加个人帮我
[04:49] I’ll review it right now. Just give me an hour. 我马上去 给我一小时时间
[04:51] That’s not necessary. 不必了
[04:53] We’re ready. 我们准备好了
[04:59] Kristie Taylor runaway drug addict Kristie Taylor 离家出走 吸毒者
[05:02] Reported missing from farmington new mexico 3 years ago. 3年前被报道于新墨西哥州法明顿失踪
[05:05] Yesterday she turned up off a freeway 昨天 在牧河市区外
[05:07] Outside of rio rancho. 高速路边发现了她
[05:09] Sexual assault combined with ligature marks on her wrists and ankles. 身上有性侵犯和手脚绑缚迹象
[05:12] She was asphyxiated. 她是窒息而死的
[05:13] 3 victims in 5 years. 五年内出现三名被害者
[05:15] All the women are connected by marks. 所有死者都有这些伤痕
[05:17] He likes chains. 凶手偏爱用链条
[05:19] Definite sexual sadist. 肯定是性虐狂
[05:21] He sticks to his type. 他有偏爱类型
[05:22] 16- to 19-year-old girls all blond. 16至19岁的金发少女
[05:24] Hangs on to them for a while too. 且会留她们一段时间
[05:25] Look at this. Average of 2 years 看这个 从绑架到杀害
[05:27] Between abducting them and killing them. 平均2年时间
[05:28] Low body count long time frame. 死亡人数少 时间范围长
[05:30] This guy’s in control of his urges. 这家伙很会自我控制
[05:32] Too controlled. 太过自控
[05:33] Sadists need new victims new ways to torture. 虐待狂需要新被害者 新的折磨方式
[05:36] There are a lot of guys out there who like chains. 很多罪犯都喜欢用链子
[05:38] Are we sure this is the same unsub? 确定这是同一嫌犯所为吗
[05:39] Kristie Taylor’s autopsy report Kristie Taylor的尸检报告
[05:41] Also indicates a second connection between these victims. 说明了被害者间的另一关联
[05:44] She was pregnant. 她怀过孕
[05:45] She’d given birth. Very soon after the unsub killed her. 她曾分娩过 不久后便被嫌犯杀害
[05:48] How soon after? 多久
[05:50] Minutes. 几分钟
[05:51] This unsub isn’t your typical sexual sadist. 这名嫌犯不是典型性虐狂
[05:54] Captivity and assault we’ve seen before. 我们见识过囚禁和侵犯的
[05:55] What we haven’t seen is this signature… 我们从没见过这种犯罪特征
[05:57] The role he forces these women 他在杀害这些妇女前强迫她们
[05:59] To fulfill before he kills them. 扮演某种角色来满足他
[06:01] Motherhood. 母爱
[06:42] Journalist William D. Tammeus wrote 记者William D. Tammeus曾写道
[06:44] “You don’t really understand human nature 除非你明白一个孩子玩旋转木马的时候
[06:46] “unless you know why a child on a merry-go-round 每转一圈就给他的父母挥挥手
[06:49] “will wave at his parents every time around 父母也会向孩子挥手的意义
[06:52] And why his parents will always wave back.” 否则你就不会理解人性的含义
[06:55] So why would a sexual sadist make women carry his children? 为何一个性虐狂要让她们怀上他的孩子
[06:58] Gary Heidnik kept a harem in a dungeon. Gary Heidnik把性奴隶关在地牢里
[07:00] His goal was to create a large family 他的目的是建立一个大家庭
[07:02] As a replacement for his own broken home. 来代替他那破裂的家庭
[07:04] Josef Fritzl kept his daughter Josef Fritzl把他女儿关在
[07:05] in a cell in his own house 自己房子的密室里
[07:06] And they had several kids together. 他们养育了几个孩子
[07:08] Squalid conditions are part 肮脏的环境
[07:09] Of a control fantasy these men had. 是他们满足控制欲的一个重要部分
[07:11] If he’s keeping these women in a similar location 如果他把这么多女性关在同一个地方
[07:13] He’d need a lot of privacy. 他需要很大的私密空间
[07:15] He probably built it himself. 可能是自己建造的
[07:17] Makes him good with his hands. 是个手巧的人
[07:19] Why blondes and what significance do they have to him? 为何是金发女子 这对他有何重要意义
[07:21] Maybe uh the woman who rejected him 可能是拒绝过他的女性
[07:23] Or the woman who wouldn’t bear his children? 或者是不愿意给他生孩子的女性
[07:26] If that were true he’d be the same age as these girls… 如果是这样 那他和这些女孩年龄相仿
[07:28] Late teens. 都是青年人
[07:29] This unsub is too skilled for that. 不明嫌犯已对此驾轻就熟了
[07:31] His own mother then? 他的亲妈呢
[07:32] She could be a runaway just like these victims. 她可能和被害人一样也是流亡者
[07:34] Which makes his compulsion psych 101… 这就构成了他强迫性犯罪心理的基本要素
[07:36] Killing his mother over and over again for giving birth to him. 为他的出生而一次又一次的杀害他的母亲
[07:39] Yeah but then why wait until after she gives birth? 但为何要等到她生完孩子呢
[07:41] Now he has a body and a baby to get rid of. 现在他要同时处理掉尸体和婴儿了
[07:44] That troubles me too. We found the mothers but not the infants. 我也很迷惑 我们只找到尸体却没找到婴儿
[07:47] Uh I hate to say this 我不想这么说
[07:48] But what if the women are just a means to an end? 但会不会这些妇女只是凶手达到目的的手段呢
[07:51] What if the babies are really the ones he’s exploiting? 会不会这些婴儿才是他想要的呢
[07:54] If Kristie Taylor just surfaced 如果Kristie Taylor刚被发现
[07:56] It means he has her baby right now. 那就意味着婴儿在他手里
[07:59] JJ check with the parents. JJ 调查被害人的父母
[08:00] See if there are any similarities in the runaways’ patterns 看能否从嫌犯选择性犯罪的规律中
[08:01] where the unsub’s finding them. 找出相似之处
[08:03] Reid and Prentiss go to the latest dump site. Reid和Prentiss 去最近的那个弃尸地点
[08:05] We need to look at victimology. 我们要对被害人进行分析
[08:07] How he treats these women in the final moments of their lives 在这些妇女临死前他都干了些什么
[08:09] Might tell us what he’s doing to the children. 或许能暗示我们 他会怎么对待婴儿
[08:12] Doctor you wrote in your report 医生 你在你的报告中写道
[08:13] That Kristie had several miscarriages. Kristie有过几次流产
[08:15] How was that evident? 怎么证明呢
[08:17] There were a number of abrasions in her uterine lining. 她的子宫内膜上有大量的擦伤
[08:19] Around the third trimester her water would break. 她在孕晚期时 羊水破了
[08:21] So she never carried to term? 所以她没有顺利分娩过
[08:23] No last time she did. 不 最后一次她成功分娩了
[08:25] There was a high level of pitocin in her blood. 她血液中含有大量催产素
[08:26] It’s an artificial hormone. You give it to induce labor. 这是一种人工合成的荷尔蒙 催产用的
[08:30] She was on a tight schedule? 她的生育日程被排得很紧吗
[08:32] If she lost the baby he would get her pregnant again immediately. 如果她流产了 他会立刻再让她怀孕的
[08:34] Childbirth is tough enough. 生产是很困难的
[08:36] Imagine if your life depends upon it. 想象下如果你的生命依赖于此
[08:38] All 3 moms had records. 三位母亲都有案底
[08:39] Drug abuse drunk and disorderlies. 嗑药 酗酒 妨害社会治安
[08:41] But what’s more interesting is what he does after he kidnaps them. 但更有趣的是他绑架她们之后做的事
[08:44] This is Kristie Taylor 2 weeks before she was abducted. 这是Kristie Taylor被绑架前两周的照片
[08:48] He got her healthy. 他让她恢复了健康
[08:50] Well-fed and off the habit. 吃好喝好还让她戒了毒瘾
[08:51] Not completely. 不完全是
[08:53] These drugs in Kristie’s system… what are they? 这些在Kristie体内的药物 是什么
[08:57] Tamoxifen metoclopramide 三苯氧胺 胃复安
[08:59] Domperidone progesterone. 多潘立酮 孕酮
[09:00] Progesterone’s a prenatal medication isn’t it? 孕酮是一种产前用药 是吗
[09:03] They all are. The first 2 help carry the baby to term. 都是 前两种可以帮助孕妇分娩
[09:06] The last 2 help with lactation. 后两种帮助乳腺分泌
[09:09] What kind of sexual sadist 什么类型的性虐狂
[09:10] Gives his victims prenatal drugs? 会给他的被害人服用产前药物
[09:12] The kind who takes care of the kids he’s having. 为了保胎的人会这么做
[09:14] He gets his rocks off killing the moms 一方面 他尽情享受着虐杀孩子母亲的乐趣
[09:16] But the babies he protects. 但另一方面 他却呵护着孩子
[09:17] You think he’s keeping them? 你认为他收养着他们
[09:20] If he despises the moms 如果他很轻视母亲
[09:21] He’d despise their children too. 他也会很轻视孩子
[09:23] New Mexico’s right on the border. 新墨西哥州就在边境
[09:24] A lot of human trafficking going on. 人口贩卖很猖獗
[09:27] This tight schedule he keeps the moms on… 他如此紧逼孩子的母亲不断生育
[09:28] He could be breeding. 他可能贩卖人口
[09:30] Call Child Protection Services. 打给儿童保护中心
[09:32] We need to find out about existing black markets for infants. 我们要查出有无贩卖儿童的黑市
[09:34] Thank you. 谢谢
[09:38] There’s no tire tracks. 没有轮胎轨迹
[09:40] The body wasn’t dumped that far from the road. 弃尸地点离公路不会太远
[09:42] This guy doesn’t care about them 这家伙不在乎她们
[09:44] Not enough to even hide them very well. 甚至不屑于把她们藏好
[09:45] That’s why this doesn’t make any sense. 这就是我想不明白的地方
[09:47] Dump sites reveal something about the unsub you know? 弃尸地点会揭露不明嫌犯的一些特点
[09:49] At the very least a geographic familiarity 至少说明他的活动范围
[09:51] A place he knows he won’t get caught. 弃尸于他深知决不会被抓的地方
[09:53] Ok so he knows this road. 所以他熟悉这条路
[09:55] Yeah except he abducted Kristie in Farmington 但为什么他在法明顿绑架她
[09:58] And then dumps her here in Rio Rancho. 然后在里奥兰珠市抛尸
[10:00] It’s a 175-mile drive. 相距175英里的车程
[10:02] Why drive that far just to dump a body by the side of the road? 为何开这么远却只把尸体丢在路边
[10:04] A forensic countermeasure? 莫非是反鉴证的对策
[10:05] covering his tracks by sheer distance? 故意拉远距离来瞒天过海
[10:07] So the geographical profile won’t do us much good. 那么地理侧写就不管用了
[10:10] No it will 不 管用
[10:11] Just not with the victims. 只是不对被害人管用
[10:13] We profiled that it’s the babies that he’s interested in. 我们认为他感兴趣的是孩子
[10:15] That’s where he’ll reveal himself. 也正因此 他会暴露自己的身份
[10:17] The adoption company he sells through 他卖孩子所用的收养公司
[10:19] And whatever network of resources he uses. 以及他利用的是何种贩卖渠道
[10:21] He makes shortcuts there for convenience. 总是最简单便捷的
[10:23] No one’s gonna drive 100 miles for diapers 没人会带着个要换尿片的婴儿驾车100英里
[10:25] Or for a public notary for legal paperwork. 或是去找公证员做领养的文书工作
[10:27] If the babies are in the system they’ll lead us to him. 如果孩子在领养系统中 我们就能找到他
[10:29] Child trafficking is huge in other countries 拐卖婴儿在其他国家很严重
[10:32] But here it’s mostly a myth. 但在这里几乎不可能
[10:34] Why is that? 为什么
[10:35] There’s an easier and legal path… 有个更简单且合法的途径
[10:37] Adoption. 收养
[10:38] There’d be a paper trail though wouldn’t there? 但还是有文书可以追踪 不是吗
[10:40] There are ways to hide your tracks. 有很多隐藏身份的方法
[10:43] There must be a way to identify all these kids. 一定有方法鉴别所有孩子的身份
[10:45] There’s a court record for every adoption. 每一起收养都有法庭记录
[10:47] Give us the records. 给我们看看记录
[10:48] We’ll start weeding them out by date. 我们可以按日期进行筛选
[10:50] The adoptions in this state are closed. 本州的收养记录不能公开
[10:52] The files are sealed. So it’ll take time. 档案是密封的 所以要花点时间
[10:55] That’s a luxury we don’t have. 我们没有这么多时间
[10:57] There’s a child at risk right now. 现在有个孩子正处在危险中
[10:59] All children who go in and out of the adoption system 所有从收养系统中进出的孩子
[11:01] Get basic genetic screenings for pre-existing conditions. 都被提取了遗传物质样本
[11:04] We have their DNA. 我们有他们的DNA
[11:06] We can use that. We can match the maternal DNA 我们能利用母亲的DNA
[11:09] With the babies in the system. 来匹配收养系统里的孩子的DNA
[11:11] We’re still talking hundreds of kids. 我们还是要处理上百个孩子
[11:12] What if we give you one of the babies’ DNA? 如果我们给你提供其中一个孩子的DNA
[11:15] That would make it go faster yeah. 那事情进展就快多了
[11:17] He kills these moms so soon after they give birth 他在那些母亲产后这么快就杀了她们
[11:20] Secondary DNA could still be on their bodies. 孩子的DNA可能会在母亲的体内遗留
[11:22] I’ll call the M.E. 我会打电话给法医
[11:24] I understand. Thank you doctor. 明白 谢谢医生
[11:28] Agent Jareau? Jareau探员
[11:29] I’m Conrad Winmar. 我是Conrad Winmar
[11:31] This is my wife Jane. 这是我妻子Jane
[11:32] Thank you for coming in. 谢谢你们能过来
[11:38] Why don’t we talk privately? 我们找个地方说话吧
[11:47] You…you want to dig up our daughter? 你们想解剖我的女儿
[11:50] We think the unsub might have left DNA on her. 我们认为凶手可能在她体内残留了DNA
[11:53] The last 2 victims didn’t have any 最近的两个被害人身上都没有找到
[11:56] But because Monica was the first 但Monica是第一个被害人
[11:58] He might have made a mistake. 他也许会疏忽犯错
[12:01] Back when they found her 她的尸体被发现时
[12:03] The detectives said that they did not find his DNA. 探员说没有找到凶手的DNA
[12:05] It’s not his DNA we’re looking for. 我们不是在找他的DNA
[12:09] We suspect your daughter gave birth while she was captive. 我们怀疑你女儿被拘禁时生了孩子
[12:13] What? 什么
[12:15] The unsub has gotten all of his victims pregnant. 凶手让所有被害人都怀了孕
[12:20] He might be putting the babies 他也许把孩子
[12:22] In the adoption system. 送入了收养系统中
[12:25] The baby’s alive? 孩子还活着吗
[12:26] Possibly. 可能
[12:28] If we could find placental tissue on Monica 如果我们能找到Monica的胎盘组织
[12:32] We can test the DNA 我们就能检测DNA
[12:33] Against the state’s records. 从而和州记录的作比对
[12:36] Give us the release. 我们要看检测报告
[12:38] The first time I saw her saw her record too. 我第一次见到她时 也看了她的档案
[12:42] Thought she was just another girl on the street 原以为她只不过是街上的另一个
[12:45] Not caring what she did to herself. 行为不检点的女孩子
[12:47] I never even thought to look for this. 我甚至都没想过要查看这个
[12:49] What is it? 这是什么
[12:51] It’s a baby’s umbilical cord. 这是婴儿的脐带
[12:53] The child should be about 4 now. 孩子现在估计已经四岁了
[12:56] I hope you find him or her. 我希望你能找到他或她
[12:58] I really do. 真心希望
[13:01] Thank you. 谢谢
[13:03] Ok know this… 好 记住这个
[13:04] Most adoption folk are like the nicest 大多数收养所的家伙都是世界上最善良
[13:06] Most dedicated people in the world. 最具奉献精神的人
[13:08] There are however one or two skeezy ones. 但也不乏一两个坏家伙
[13:10] How skeezy? 多坏
[13:11] Super skeezy. I’ve got a spread sheet from one of them 超级坏 我从他们手里得到了一份总分析表
[13:13] Expecting compensation for the baby I’m having. 希望以我孩子的名义得到补偿
[13:15] Something you want to tell me Garcia? Garcia 你有话想对我说吗
[13:17] Oh that’s the sad part my prince. 那是可悲的一面 我的王子
[13:19] The genetically perfect offspring Penelope Garcia和Derek Morgan
[13:21] Of Penelope Garcia and Derek Morgan 的完美后代
[13:23] Wouldn’t fetch top dollar. 卖不了好价钱
[13:24] Who does? 谁的值钱
[13:25] White babies are in higher demand 白种婴儿供不应求
[13:27] Than minorities. 比有色人种受欢迎
[13:28] Boys are more popular than girls 男孩比女孩受欢迎
[13:30] At least this year anyway. 至少今年是这样的
[13:31] And then there’s the swedish supermodel rule. 然后这是瑞典的超模法则
[13:33] The what? 什么
[13:35] If I were to deliver a blond-haired blue-eyed bundle of joy 如果我送进去一个金发碧眼的孩子
[13:38] I’d be set for life. I would. 我一辈子都可以衣食无忧
[13:39] Garcia did the baby’s DNA Garcia 婴儿的DNA
[13:41] Turn up in new mexico’s adoption records? 有和墨西哥州的记录匹配吗
[13:43] No. There’s no hits on her profile. 没有 现在还没有在档案中发现
[13:44] And it is a her by the way. 顺便说 是个女孩
[13:45] This unsub could still be selling babies 这个凶手可能还在贩卖婴儿
[13:48] Just not through the system. 只是不通过领养系统
[13:50] That’s gonna make him a lot harder to catch. 这让抓捕他变得难上加难
[13:51] All right. It’s late. 好吧 有点晚了
[13:52] Let’s get some rest. We’ll hit this fresh in the morning. 我们先休息吧 明早养足精神继续查
[13:55] Garcia out. 挂断了
[13:59] Morgan Morgan.
[14:02] I’d like for you to write up a preliminary profile. 我想让你写个初步的调查报告
[14:06] We don’t have enough for that. 现在还不足以写这个
[14:07] Well that’s why it’s preliminary. 所以说是初步侧写
[14:09] A work in progress profile helps show us what we’re missing. 逐步跟进的侧写能告诉我们缺少什么
[14:12] Ok. 行
[14:13] Sure. 可以
[14:20] How you holding up? 进展如何
[14:22] We just wasted a day looking into a black market 我们浪费了一天查找一个
[14:24] That probably doesn’t exist. 可能不存在的黑市
[14:25] That’s not what I mean. 我不是指这个
[14:26] I’ve heard whispers. 我听说了
[14:28] You’re getting some heat. 你的压力加大了
[14:31] I’m taking care of it. 我正在处理
[14:36] So you uh think we have a tunnel vision problem? 你觉得我们的视野太狭隘了
[14:40] I think we’d like to believe 我们一厢情愿地坚信
[14:41] That we could save those kids 能解救那些小孩
[14:43] But look what he does to the mothers. 但看看母亲们的下场
[14:44] A lot of anger. 充斥着愤怒
[14:45] He’s probably doing the same thing to the children. 他可能也会这样对待小孩
[14:48] His own children. 他的亲生孩子
[14:50] Maybe. 可能吧
[14:53] Garcia said something interesting. Garcia说了件有趣的事
[14:56] Blond-haired blue-eyed babies get top dollar 金发蓝眼幼童在领养体系中
[14:58] In the adoption system. 价位最高
[15:00] All the mothers… 所有母亲
[15:03] Have blond hair and blue eyes. 都是金发蓝眼的
[15:06] You’re gonna love this. 你会喜欢这个
[15:07] This guy he has like the best. 这家伙是极品
[15:10] Like there is no better. 没人比他更好
[15:12] He has like this access to god. 他能和上帝通话
[15:14] He doesn’t want to hang on to it. 他不想独占这种天赋
[15:16] He wants to give it away. 他想贡献出去
[15:18] How much further? 还有多远
[15:19] Not much. 不远了
[15:20] Because that’s what god’s love is you know it’s sharing. 上帝的爱就是这样 分享
[15:23] It’s giving everything you have of yourself away 将自己的一切赠与他人
[15:25] And not expecting anything in return. 不求回报
[15:28] Where are we? 我们这是在哪
[15:29] Right here baby 到了 宝贝
[15:30] Right where we need to be. 就这里就行了
[15:47] She’s good right? 她还不错吧
[15:49] That’s the kind of chick you want? 是你想要的类型吧
[15:52] She’s perfect. 她是理想人选
[15:58] I know it’s a long shot 我知道机会渺茫
[15:59] But Monica’s parents 但Monica的父母说
[16:00] Said that she was heading west. 她当时朝西边去了
[16:02] Maybe she made it part of the way when she was kidnapped. 或许她在被绑前走了一段路程
[16:04] So why not run her DNA against adoption records in surrounding states? 何不在周边州际用她的DNA查领养记录
[16:06] Are you kidding? I think you’re brilliant. 你开玩笑吗 你简直是天才
[16:09] Hey jj if we find this little girl JJ 如果找到这个女童
[16:12] What’s gonna happen to her? 她会怎么样
[16:13] If something illegal transpires 如果领养过程中
[16:15] During the adoption process the court nullifies it 存在不法行为 法院会撤销
[16:17] The child gets returned to the closest blood relative. 孩子将归还给近亲
[16:21] If it helps 如果有帮助的话
[16:23] I have met with the grandparents. 我见过小孩的祖父母
[16:25] They’re wonderful people. 他们都是好人
[16:26] Oh I’m sure they are. 当然
[16:28] It’s just… 只是
[16:30] I don’t know I… 我不知道
[16:33] I lost my parents. 我失去了双亲
[16:34] Granted I was older than she is but… 当然 我当时比她小 但是
[16:37] What got me through were the people closest to me and… 陪伴我的都是亲人
[16:41] If Monica’s daughter is with a good family 如果Monica的女儿跟了个好家庭
[16:44] And we take her away from them… 我们又把她从他们身边带走
[16:47] Are we doing more harm than good? 我们的行为是伤害还是帮助
[16:50] Yeah. 对
[16:51] Garcia I don’t think we have a choice. Garcia 我们别无选择
[16:54] These people have a right to their granddaughter. 他们有孙女的抚养权
[16:56] You’re right. 你说得对
[16:58] Yeah. 对
[16:59] This sucks. 真郁闷
[17:01] Yes right away please. 是的 马上 拜托
[17:03] Thank you. 谢谢
[17:05] Hey. I just called CPS 我刚打给儿童保护中心
[17:06] Asked them to send over infant mortality files. 问他们要婴儿死亡数文件
[17:08] Another group for us to eliminate. 方便我们排除另一部分
[17:10] – Good. – What’s that? -很好 -这是什么
[17:11] Your profile. I disagree with your analysis. 你的侧写报告 我不同意你的分析
[17:14] Hotch are you serious? Hotch 你开玩笑吧
[17:15] It’s not a law review article 这不是法律评论类文章
[17:17] It’s just something for us to brainstorm. 是我们集体讨论的结果
[17:19] But you only focused on one angle Morgan 但你的关注角度太单一 Morgan
[17:20] That the prenatal drugs indicate the presence 比如产前药物表明妻子或女友在场
[17:22] Of a wife or a girlfriend. We need more options. 我们需要更多选择
[17:24] Which I can give you once we make the proper deductions. 如果有更恰当的推断 我才能给你
[17:27] Hotch you’re asking me to guess. Hotch 你这是要求我猜测
[17:29] Morgan in order for the profile to be useful Morgan 为了给出可用的侧写
[17:31] It has to generate multiple scenarios 这必须涵盖多种
[17:33] About what the unsub is doing. 嫌犯可能会用的方案
[17:34] Rewrite it. 重写一份
[17:35] We got her. 找到她了
[17:37] Monica Winmar’s daughter. Monica Winmar的女儿
[17:38] She was adopted 4 years ago. 四年前被领养
[17:39] She’s Lisa now. 她叫Lisa
[17:40] How did Garcia find her? Garcia怎么找到的
[17:42] She cross-referenced the entire New Mexico system. 她查了整个新墨西哥的系统
[17:43] She wasn’t in New Mexico. She was in Arizona. 她不在新墨西哥 在亚利桑那
[17:46] So all the mothers were abducted and dumped in New Mexico 这么说所有母亲都在新墨西哥被绑架及抛尸
[17:49] But he keeps the babies in Arizona. 小孩则留在亚利桑那
[17:51] He knows the police will stop looking at the state line. 他知道警方不会跨州查找
[17:53] The adoption agency’s gonna be our best lead to the unsub. 收养机构是找出嫌犯的最佳线索
[17:55] Who handled the case? 这个孩子的收养问题由谁负责
[17:56] That’s bombshell number 2. 这便是令人匪夷所思之二
[17:58] She didn’t go through an agency. 孩子没有去收养机构办理手续
[17:59] She was dropped off anonymously at a church. 而是被匿名遗弃在一个教堂里
[18:01] Hospitals and churches are safe havens. 医院和教堂是安全的避难所
[18:03] You can drop a baby off no questions asked. 你扔下孩子 没人会询问你
[18:05] Child Protection Services would look for the closest relative. 儿童保护中心会寻找血缘最近的亲属
[18:07] Another search that ends at the state line. 而搜寻到州界线就停止了
[18:09] And if CPS doesn’t find one the baby will go into foster care 如果没有找到亲属 孩子就会被送去寄养
[18:12] Which is what happened to Lisa. Lisa就是这样
[18:13] She was lucky. The adoption process 她很幸运 收养过程
[18:15] Happened within a month. 只持续了不到一个月
[18:16] So this unsub had the opportunity 这么说 不明嫌犯有机会
[18:18] To make money off this infant. 利用婴儿来赚钱
[18:19] He doesn’t drops it off at a church 但他没有 而是把孩子遗弃在了教堂
[18:21] Because he knows the state will take good care of it. 因为他知道政府会照顾好孩子
[18:24] That’s awfully considerate. 考虑得很周全
[18:25] Outside the murders nothing about this unsub’s 撇开那些谋杀 不明嫌犯的行为
[18:27] Behavior profiles like a sexual sadist… 并不符合性虐狂的侧写
[18:29] As I wrote. 像我写的那样
[18:30] Yeah Morgan’s right. Morgan说得没错
[18:31] It’s the actions of a caretaker a mother. 对方更像是一名监护人 一位母亲
[18:34] Could our unsub be a woman? 不明嫌犯可能是女性吗
[18:36] Uh only a man would torture his victims this much. 只有男性才会如此折磨被害人
[18:38] Men get off on this kind of violence. Women don’t. 男性对这种暴力手段乐此不疲 而女性不会
[18:40] He could be married though his wife being 他可能已婚 这样 他的妻子
[18:43] A passive participant taking care of the moms. 就会被牵扯进来 照顾那些母亲
[18:44] And the babies. 和她们的孩子
[18:45] All right. We need to split up. 好 我们分头行动
[18:47] We’ll give the profile to the Arizona 分别给亚利桑纳州和新墨西哥州
[18:48] And the New Mexico state police. 的警方通报侧写
[18:49] Rossi Reid and Prentiss I want you to head to Phoenix. Rossi Reid和Prentiss 你们直接去凤凰城
[18:51] Morgan you’re here with me. We’ll finalize the profile. Morgan 你和我一起 我们来完善侧写
[19:00] How are you feeling? 你感觉怎样
[19:03] Terrible. 糟透了
[19:06] What are you on? 你对什么上瘾
[19:08] What? 什么
[19:09] What are you talking about? 你在说什么
[19:10] When he takes us we’re all on something. 他只抓瘾君子
[19:13] I was an alcoholic. 我是个酒鬼
[19:15] So what are you on? 你呢
[19:16] Uh…Crack. 摇头丸
[19:19] I’m Carol. 我叫Carol
[19:21] I’m Julie. 我叫Julie
[19:23] Here. Here’s some water. Come drink some. 来 来喝点水
[19:32] Um…Is this some kind of tough love detox? 这是不是某个诤爱戒毒会啊
[19:39] Oh what is that? 那是什么
[19:41] It’s like the sun. 像太阳一样
[19:44] It gives us vitamin D. 给我们带来维他命D
[19:46] It keeps us healthy. 使我们保持健康
[19:48] Well they can’t make us stay here. 他们无权把我们关在这儿
[19:51] Hey! Hey let me out! 放我出去
[19:54] I want to go home! 我要回家
[19:55] I want my clothes! I want my phone! 把衣服和手机还给我
[19:58] Let me out of here! Let me out! 放我出去 放我出去
[20:02] Why is he doing this? 他为何要这么做
[20:04] What does he want? 他想要什么
[20:07] Your baby. 你的孩子
[20:09] I’m not pregnant. 我没有怀孕
[20:11] You will be. 以后会的
[20:15] The unsubs that we are looking for are a couple. 我们要找的不明嫌犯是一对夫妻
[20:17] Now the man in the relationship 其中的男性一方
[20:18] Most likely has a history of sexual violence. 很可能有性暴力史
[20:20] He started with stalking and then moved his way up to assault and rape. 他开始是尾随 之后发展为性骚扰和强奸
[20:23] And that violent streak ended temporarily 当他遇到他的妻子时
[20:25] When he found his wife. 他的暴力倾向暂时停止了
[20:27] For the first years of their marriage 新婚的几年里
[20:28] She submitted to his torture. 她屈服于他的折磨
[20:30] Look for wives who came into the E.R. Repeatedly 寻找那些经常去急诊室的妻子
[20:33] And with obvious signs of spousal abuse 她们具有明显的被配偶虐待的迹象
[20:35] But you are gonna have to go back about 5 years. 但必须追溯到大约五年前
[20:37] That’s because around the time of the first abduction 因为第一起绑架事件在那时发生
[20:39] The visits stopped. 从那时起她不再去医院
[20:40] The sexual sadist can’t find satisfaction 性虐狂不再满足于
[20:42] From a willing participant. 对虐待逆来顺受的对象
[20:43] He eventually got to a place where he couldn’t escalate 终于 仅凭虐妻已经无法满足他
[20:45] His violence against her without killing her 他无法克制强烈的杀人冲动
[20:46] So she made him a deal. 所以他们做了一个交易
[20:48] He gets to kidnap rape and kill 他去绑架 强奸 杀害
[20:50] Each of the runaways 那些流亡者
[20:51] And she gets to keep the children. 而她负责照顾孩子
[20:52] She’s been giving the victims a series of prescription prenatal drugs. 她一直给她们提供产前处方药
[20:56] So you’re gonna want to look at the obstetric fields uh 所以 应着眼于妇产科领域的人
[20:59] Nurses O.B.s. 像是护士 妇产科医生
[21:01] The wife needs these children. 他的妻子需要这些孩子
[21:02] At first they were the lifeline that kept her alive. 首先 他们是她的救命稻草
[21:05] As long as he had other targets for his abuse 只要她丈夫选择其他的虐待目标
[21:08] She avoided his rage. 她就能免遭其祸
[21:10] So if these children protect her from abuse 如果孩子能保护她不受虐待
[21:12] Why is she putting them up for adoption? 那她为什么还把他们送去寄养呢
[21:15] We believe the unsubs want children who resemble them physically 我们觉得不明嫌犯想要孩子们长得像他
[21:17] Who no one would question as their own. 这样一来就不会受到怀疑
[21:18] All of the runaways have been blond 所有的流亡者都是金发
[21:20] Which means the unsub may be as well. 说明不明嫌犯很可能也是金发
[21:22] But the first child we found in the system was a brunette. 但在系统里找到的第一个孩子是棕发
[21:25] Whatever the physical characteristic… 任何生理特征
[21:26] The color of the eyes the skin type… 不论是眼睛颜色 还是皮肤类型
[21:29] If the baby doesn’t have it 如果那个孩子不具备这些
[21:31] He or she ends up in the foster care system 他或她就会被送去领养
[21:33] Wives of sexual sadists need outlets 通常性虐狂的妻子需要一个发泄点
[21:36] As a denial mechanism to cope with what their partners are doing. 作为应对丈夫所作所为的防御机制
[21:38] And motherhood especially taking care of a helpless infant 通过照顾无助的婴儿来发挥母性
[21:41] Is this woman’s way of coping. 是这个女人应对的方式
[21:46] You found her? 你们找到她了吗
[21:47] We have. 没错
[21:49] How is she? 她怎么样
[21:50] She’s great. 她很好
[21:52] She was adopted by a young couple. 她被一对年轻夫妇收养
[21:53] No reports of physical or emotional trauma. 没有身体或者精神上的创伤
[21:56] So when can we take her? 那我们什么时候能带她走
[21:57] Right now we’re in touch with her adoptive parents’ lawyer 现在我们正在跟孩子养父母的律师联系
[22:00] But the law is on your side. 但是情况对你们有利
[22:03] Can we talk to the parents? 我们能跟那对夫妇谈一谈吗
[22:04] We could discuss this with them. 可以商讨一下这件事
[22:06] They don’t want to initiate contact. 他们不希望有接触
[22:08] They’ve been through a lot right now. 因为他们现在也处于艰难时期
[22:12] They’re her parents. 他们是她的父母
[22:13] Of course they don’t want to give her up. 他们当然不会放弃她
[22:16] Well if she wants to see them then we can work that out 如果她想见他们 我们可以办到
[22:20] But we are her family. 但是我们才是她的血亲
[22:21] Yes absolutely. 是的 当然
[22:23] No wait. 等一等
[22:25] What are the risks here? 如果我们和她相认
[22:27] If we claim her are we hurting her? 我们有可能伤害到她吗
[22:30] It’s impossible to tell. 很难说
[22:32] Some kids do great. 有些孩子处理得很好
[22:34] Others have trouble. 有些孩子就会受到影响
[22:36] But why are we talking about risks? 但是为什么会有伤害她的可能性
[22:37] She’s Monica’s daughter. 她是Monica的女儿
[22:38] Conrad Conrad…
[22:39] She’s not their blood. 她不是他们亲生的
[22:41] Stop it. 别说了
[22:44] Thank you Agent Jareau. 谢谢你 Jareau探员
[22:47] But my husband and I we need to discuss this. 我跟丈夫需要讨论一下这件事
[23:01] What’s this? 这是什么
[23:02] It’s the pattern I’ve been looking for. 这是我一直在找寻的规律
[23:04] The unsubs hid their tracks with the mothers 不明嫌犯隐藏了他们与母亲们关联的踪迹
[23:06] But they weren’t so careful with the abandoned babies. 但是他们对待弃婴可不是那么小心
[23:08] Did you find more children? 你找到更多孩子了吗
[23:09] DNA-wise no but deductively yes. DNA匹配的没有 但推测出来的倒是有
[23:12] I gathered all the records for all infants who entered into foster care 我搜集了每个母亲被害后两周之内
[23:15] In a 2-week window following each mother’s death. 所有进入看护中心的婴儿的资料
[23:17] Then I narrowed it down to babies that were abandoned at churches. 然后我缩小范围 只留下被遗弃在教堂的婴儿
[23:20] This is where the guesswork begins. 推测就此开始
[23:22] Monica Winmar’s daughter was abandoned at a presbyterian church. Monica Winmar的女儿被遗弃在长老教会
[23:25] Let’s assume the unsub 那我们推测不明嫌犯
[23:26] or the wife at least is presbyterian. 或至少那个妻子是长老教会员
[23:28] That means all other unwanted children 那就意味着所有其他他们不想要的婴儿
[23:29] Are gonna be left at the same denomination right? 会被遗弃在同样的宗派教堂 对吗
[23:31] That narrows it down to 3 babies 这就把范围缩小到三个婴儿
[23:34] Left at 3 different presbyterian churches 他们被遗弃在三个不同的长老教会
[23:37] All within this 20-mile radius. 且他们都处于这个20英里半径区内
[23:39] This is where they live. 他们就住在这个区域内
[23:42] These kids you deduced to… 这些你推测出来的婴儿的资料
[23:45] Have you looked at their files? 你都看过了吗
[23:46] No. Right now I’ve only been tracking churches. Why? 没有 我现在只是在追踪教堂 怎么了
[23:48] Because you just uncovered another pattern. 因为你刚又揭示了一个规律
[23:51] Yeah we’re packing up now. 我们现在出发
[23:52] We can be in Phoenix in about 2 hours. 两个小时就能到凤凰城
[23:54] You sure about this? 你确定吗
[23:54] The names of the babies Reid found tells us everything. Reid找到的婴儿的名字说明了一切
[23:57] Lisa Elizabeth Amanda Lisa Elizabeth Amanda.
[24:00] We profiled there’d be a type they’d keep 我们分析出他们会留下一类婴儿
[24:01] And a type they’d put into foster care. 然后将另一类婴儿送往看护中心
[24:03] They’re keeping the boys. 他们留下男孩
[24:21] It’s time. 是时候了
[24:28] What are you doing? 你干什么
[24:31] What are you doing?! 你干什么
[24:32] Hey where are you going? Come back! 你去哪里 回来
[24:35] You have to come back! Please! 回来 求你了
[24:38] They never stay for this part. 他们从来不会留下来看这场面
[24:40] No no no no. You’re not actually… 不 不 不 你不会是要…
[24:42] Yes…I am. 是的 没错
[24:46] They’ve induced. 他们给我进行了催产
[24:47] What am I supposed to do? 我应该怎么办
[24:50] You help me. 你帮我
[24:52] 1 1000 1-1 000…
[24:55] 2 1000 2-1 000…
[24:56] No no no I’m sorry I can’t. 不 不 不 对不起 我做不到
[24:58] – 3-1 000… – I can’t help you. -3 1000 -我帮不了你
[24:59] I can’t. I’m sick. 我做不到 我有病
[25:00] I’m not well. I need a… 我不舒服 我需要…
[25:03] – I can’t do it. – Julie listen to me. -我做不到 -Julie 听我说
[25:04] Are you listening to me? 你在听吗
[25:06] Yes. Yes. 是的 是的
[25:07] If this baby doesn’t make it… 如果这孩子夭折了
[25:10] They are going to kill me. 他们就会杀了我
[25:12] And once they’ve killed me 一旦他们杀了我
[25:14] They are going to move on to you. 他们就会转而对付你
[25:17] Do you understand? 明白了吗
[25:19] Ok. 是的
[25:21] Ok. What do we do? 是的 该怎么做
[25:24] JJ I need you to call these fertility specialists JJ 打电话给这些生育专家
[25:27] And get them over here for interviews. 让他们过来解答一些问题
[25:29] – Whoa. – Yeah I know. -好多 -我知道
[25:31] Hotch wants to focus on the prenatal drugs Hotch想着力调查不明嫌犯在产前
[25:32] The unsubs are giving the victims. 给被害者服用的药物
[25:34] He thinks we can build a new suspect pool 他认为我们能找出新的嫌犯范围
[25:36] And he wants it done yesterday. 这事本来昨天就应该做好
[25:37] There’s 2 pages of names here. Shouldn’t we narrow it down? 这里有两页名单 我们不能精简一下吗
[25:40] JJ just do it ok? JJ 照我说的去做 行吗
[25:44] I’m sorry. 抱歉
[25:48] Is everything ok? 你没事吧
[25:53] Hotch has been on me ever since we got here 自从我们到了这里 Hotch就一直找我茬
[25:54] And for the life of me I can’t figure out why. 我怎么也想不通为什么
[25:56] Oh I might know. 我也许知道原因
[25:59] The night before Hotch picked this case Hotch接手这个案子的前夜
[26:00] Chief Strauss stopped by the B.A.U. Strauss局长已到行为分析组
[26:02] They were behind closed doors 他们进了屋子关上了门
[26:05] And it seemed like it got a little tense. 气氛似乎有点紧张
[26:08] Well the bureau’s been on him for a while. 局里已经盯上他一段时间了
[26:09] He must have known this was gonna happen. 他肯定知道这迟早会发生的
[26:11] Except now they’re making him 但是现在局里要他证明
[26:12] Justify every decision. 他做出每个决定都是正确的
[26:16] For Hotch that’s…Hell. 对Hotch而言 这就是地狱
[26:18] Dr. Dekeyser we don’t think Dekeyser医生 我们认为
[26:20] She’s getting these prenatal drugs as a patient. 她不是作为病人来获得这些产前药物
[26:22] You’re thinking she’s writing the scrip for these herself. 你认为她是自己开处方获得这些药物
[26:25] Something like that. 差不多就是这样
[26:26] Then she wouldn’t be very knowledgeable 那她一定不了解
[26:28] About what she’s doing. 自己的所作所为
[26:29] Some of these drugs have serious side effects. 这些药物当中有些有严重的副作用
[26:31] There’s dozens of meds 很多其他药物都可以
[26:32] I would prescribe before these 替代这些药
[26:33] All of them more effective. 而且更加有效
[26:35] So why would she use these? 那她为什么会用这些药物呢
[26:36] My guess…these are the ones she had access to. 我猜这些是她能获得的药物
[26:39] Fertility drugs are a cocktail 生殖药物是一种混合物
[26:40] And you keep remixing the cocktail until you get pregnant. 你不断地重复混合这些药物直到怀孕
[26:43] The information is out there on the internet. 网上有很多类似的信息
[26:45] She found the right one. 她找到了正确的方法
[26:47] So the woman was prescribed these drugs 这么说她也许是因一些其他的病
[26:49] Maybe for some other illness 而获得这些处方药
[26:51] And figured out that they helped carry a baby to term. 然后发现这些药物能帮她生孩子
[26:54] Exactly. 没错
[26:55] Then the real question is 那真正的问题就是
[26:56] What other diseases do these drugs treat? 这些药物本应用来治疗什么疾病
[27:00] Ok. I can do this. 冷静 我能做到
[27:03] I can do this. 我能做到
[27:07] What? 什么
[27:09] Nothing. You remind me of me. 没什么 你让我想起了我自己
[27:15] Carol Carol?
[27:17] Carol please please stay awake. Carol 求求你 别睡着了
[27:20] Please? 好吗
[27:21] Ok just…just focus 好的 只要你集中注意
[27:22] On the sound of my voice ok? 听着我的声音 好吗
[27:24] Can you do that? 你能办到吗
[27:25] I’m here. 我听着呢
[27:26] Carol tell me about the woman Carol 说说在我之前
[27:29] Who was here before me. 来这的女人
[27:31] What happened to her? 她怎么了
[27:33] She miscarried… 她流产了
[27:35] A lot. 很多次
[27:37] Then she gave birth to a girl. 后来她生了一个女孩
[27:40] They don’t like girls. 但是他们不喜欢女孩
[27:43] This isn’t your first time is it? 这不是你第一次怀孕 对吗
[27:46] No. 不是
[27:49] What happened? 出了什么事
[27:52] He didn’t make it. 他没能活下来
[27:56] I’m sorry. 我很抱歉
[27:59] They let you live 即使你流产了
[28:01] Even if you lose him. 他们也要你活下去
[28:05] They want those boys. 他们要男孩
[28:08] Ok. Ok hey. Hey. 好了
[28:11] Listen I don’t know what to do ok 听着 我不知道该做什么
[28:13] So please please just tell me what to do. 求求你 告诉我该做什么
[28:18] How dilated am I? 扩长到什么程度了
[28:19] Wh-what? I don’t know what that means. 什么 我不懂你的意思
[28:22] Just put your fingers in a row and… 把你的指头并拢成一排
[28:26] Measure me. 量量看
[28:29] Wait… 等等
[28:31] Oh my god. 我的天
[28:36] Ok… 好了
[28:38] Oh my god. 我的天
[28:40] Ok. Um… 好了
[28:42] It’s 4. It’s 4 fingers. 四 有四根手指那么宽
[28:45] And I…Oh god is that the head? 天哪 这是婴儿的头吗
[28:48] Oh my god what does that mean? 天哪 这什么意思
[28:53] It means… 这就是说
[28:54] It’s time to push. 该用力了
[29:01] What is this? 这是什么
[29:02] It’s a tactical arrest plan. 一份战术逮捕计划
[29:04] I’d like you to write it up for this case. 这个案子我想让你来写计划
[29:05] You want me to write up how we apprehend these unsubs 你想让我写如何不伤害孩子
[29:07] Without risking the lives of the children. 而逮捕这些不明嫌犯
[29:09] Yes. 对
[29:11] Hotch I’ve led dozens of tactical assaults. Hotch 我带领过很多战术突击
[29:13] You’ve never made me write up one of these before. 你以前从没有让我写过报告
[29:15] That’s because I always do it for you after each case. 那是因为每次都是我帮你写的
[29:20] You know what? 你知道吗
[29:21] I’m sorry Strauss is coming down on you. 我很遗憾Strauss盯上了你
[29:23] This is not about Strauss. 这与Strauss无关
[29:25] Really? I disagree. 真的吗 我不同意
[29:27] Look I understand that you’re under the gun. 我知道你正撞在枪口上
[29:29] But I gotta say it. I’m really not all that surprised. 但是我得说我真的一点也不惊讶
[29:32] I’ve watched you walk away from 我见过你在华盛顿从
[29:33] A bunch of cops gunning down unsubs in D.C. 一群正与嫌犯交火的警察身边走过
[29:36] You walked in unprotected to a hostage situation in louisville. 在路易斯维尔你毫无保护地作为人质
[29:39] Of course the bureau’s worried about you. 局里当然会担心你
[29:41] Man I’m worried about you. 我也担心你
[29:43] But just because you’re the one who’s under the magnifying glass 但是不能因为你在放大镜下
[29:45] That doesn’t mean I can’t do my job. 我就不能做我的本职工作
[29:47] Morgan there’s a big part of your job Morgan 很多本属于你的工作
[29:48] That I do for you. 都是我帮你完成的
[29:50] Because I don’t need you worried about paperwork and politics. 因为我不希望你顾虑书面文件和政治
[29:53] I need you in the field and focused and catching the next unsub. 我需要你出外勤 抓住下一个不明嫌犯
[29:55] But I can’t do that anymore. 但是现在我无法帮你了
[29:57] I don’t have to justify my orders to you 我不需要跟你解释我的每条命令
[29:59] And you do have to follow them. 但你必须遵循这些命令
[30:01] I’ve always followed your orders when they made sense. 如果命令合理的话 我会永远遵循
[30:03] Well if you have a problem with this one 如果你对这条命令有异议的话
[30:05] Tell me now. 现在就说出来
[30:07] You’re the boss. 你说了算
[30:11] Garcia needs to talk to us asap. Garcia马上要和我们谈话
[30:13] Ok so the gold star of the day goes to agent David Rossi 探员David Rossi是今日之星
[30:15] And his short list of one disease 还有他写的疾病清单
[30:17] These prenatal drugs also treat. 这些产前药物还可以治疗
[30:19] Breast cancer. Progesterone Tamoxifen slow the spread 乳癌 孕酮和三苯氧胺减缓扩散
[30:22] Metoclopramide and Domperidone… 如果我没记错的话
[30:23] Are for anti-nausea if I remember correctly. 胃复安和多潘立酮是缓和反胃的
[30:26] If this woman has breast cancer 乳癌的女人
[30:27] Would she be able to get pregnant? 能怀孕吗
[30:28] She could. She’d have to be dedicated. 可以 但牺牲很大
[30:30] How dedicated? 有多大
[30:31] Well she’d have to go off chemotherapy. 她得接受化疗
[30:33] She’d be in a lot of pain. 有很多痛苦
[30:34] But she’ll try anyway. 但无论怎样她都会试
[30:35] Her whole life is children. That’s her goal. 她毕生愿望是要个孩子
[30:37] The first runaway Monica Winmar 第一个流亡者 Monica Winmar
[30:39] When was she abducted? 她何时被绑架的
[30:40] 5 years ago. 五年前
[30:41] How many breast cancer patients in Arizona 亚利桑那州有多少乳癌患者
[30:43] Got pregnant 5 to 6 years ago? 在五到六年前怀孕了的
[30:45] Uh let me see. 我看看
[30:46] Not a lot. 7. 不多 七个
[30:48] How many of those patients are married to a man 其中几个人的丈夫
[30:50] With a history of sexual violence? 有性暴力史
[30:53] Just one… Robert and Linda Reimann. 就一个 Robert和Linda Reimann
[30:55] – Oh jeez. – What? -天啊 -怎么了
[30:56] She lost the baby in month 8. 她在怀孕八个月时流产了
[30:58] She had to go through labor anyway. 她一定经历了分娩的阵痛
[31:00] Well that kind of physical and emotional trauma 这种身体和心理的双重打击
[31:01] There’s our stressor. 就是压力源
[31:02] Garcia was the baby a boy? Garcia 那孩子是男孩吗
[31:04] Yeah. They even named him…Michael. 是的 他们给他取名叫Michael
[31:05] There has to be a name on the death certificate. 死亡证明上一定有名字
[31:08] Doctors encourage bonding between mothers and stillborns. 医生支持把夭折的孩子和母亲联系起来
[31:12] I…Volunteer with a new mom counseling group. 我志愿在一个新妈妈咨询团体工作
[31:14] They say it helps them cope with feelings of loss. 他们说那里可以帮助缓和失去孩子的悲伤
[31:16] Well this unsub can’t cope 这个凶手不能接受现实
[31:18] So she’s recreating them. 于是她试图再生一个
[31:20] Ok come on you’re almost there. Just push. 快了 用力
[31:23] Push! 用力
[31:26] Oh my god. 天啊
[31:30] Is it a boy or a girl? 是男孩还是女孩
[31:32] Ha! It’s a boy. 男孩
[31:42] You’re here. 你很棒
[31:45] You made it. 你做到了
[31:57] No. 不
[32:00] Don’t. 不要
[32:02] No! No please leave her alone. Please! 不要 放过她 求求你
[32:05] Please please please just wait one minute. 求求你 等一下
[32:07] Please please! 求求你
[32:18] It’s a boy. 这是个男孩
[32:27] Michael Michael.
[32:34] Ok commander this here 指挥官 这里
[32:36] Is the unsub’s address. 是不明嫌犯的住址
[32:37] Now 5 years ago when the wife lost their child 五年前 在他妻子失去孩子后
[32:39] The husband started paying 他便开始用信用卡
[32:41] For home renovations with his credit card. 支付家居整修的费用
[32:42] Shower toilet tile and mesh fencing 淋浴设备 马桶 瓷砖 防护网
[32:45] Which he did not put up in his backyard. 但不是用于后院
[32:46] He was building his dungeon. 而是建造地牢
[32:47] No permits were filed for additional building on the property 房屋是不允许添加额外建筑的
[32:50] So the entrance must be inside the house. 所以入口肯定在室内
[32:51] How many doors are there to cover? 那有多少扇门
[32:53] There’s 2…one in the front one in the back. 两扇 前面一扇 后面一扇
[32:55] We have the arrest warrants? 有逮捕令吗
[32:57] Faxed over 20 minutes ago. 二十分钟前发过来了
[32:58] Morgan what’s your plan? Morgan 你计划如何
[32:59] I think we should do a soft entry. 我认为应该悄悄潜入
[33:01] See if we can get the kids out 看能否在父母发现前
[33:03] Before the parents even know what’s happening. 先救出小孩
[33:04] You’d be in the door first? 你先进门吗
[33:05] Do you have another idea? 你有何良策吗
[33:08] Send Prentiss and jj in first. 让Prentiss和JJ先进
[33:10] Children are more likely to trust a woman and we need that presence. 小孩更容易相信女人 要做到这点
[33:13] We don’t know how many kids are in the house. 我们不知道室内有几个小孩
[33:16] I mean the parents could take a hostage. 父母可能会挟持人质
[33:18] But if we go in hot 如果贸然进入
[33:19] That would definitely happen. 结果肯定如此
[33:21] Hotch is right. Hotch说得对
[33:23] This is the way. 应该这么办
[34:27] Hi. 你好
[34:29] It’s ok. 别怕
[34:30] It’s ok. We’re the police. 别怕 我们是警察
[34:32] We’re the good guys. 我们是好人
[34:33] Can you come outside with me? 你能和我出去吗
[34:35] Ok. Ok. 真乖
[34:41] Hotch we’ve got one boy accounted for. Hotch 发现一名小孩
[34:43] He’s on his way out to you 他现在正往外走
[34:44] But there could still be more in the basement. 但地下室可能还有
[35:03] FBI. 联邦调查局
[35:04] Where’s your wife? 你妻子在哪
[35:06] In the nursery. 在婴儿房里
[35:09] Rossi Rossi.
[35:13] Hotch Hotch.
[35:14] Go. 上
[35:25] I knew this would end. 我早料到早晚会有这么一天
[35:29] I always knew you’d come to our door 我知道你们会来
[35:31] And take this away. 把他带走
[35:40] Ma’am why don’t you give me the baby. 夫人 何不把小孩给我
[35:43] We can talk about it. 我们可以谈谈
[35:45] Why would I want to do that? 我为什么要这么做
[35:50] What you’ve been doing is wrong. 你所做的都是错的
[35:52] You must know that. 你肯定知道
[35:59] Oh god please please get us out of here! 天啊 救救我们 救我们出去
[36:01] Oh! Oh Thank god. Thank god. 感谢上帝 感谢上帝
[36:07] We’re all clear here. 安全
[36:11] It’s ok. It’s ok you’re safe. Come with me. 没事的 安全了 跟我来
[36:13] But no I can’t leave her. 不 我不能撇下她
[36:15] All secure but we need medical. 这里安全 但我们需要救护
[36:17] This is all I have left. 这是我仅剩的了
[36:20] Do you understand? 你明白吗
[36:22] My husband hates me. 我丈夫恨我
[36:24] There’s nobody here that can help me with him 没人能帮我对付他
[36:28] With this with any of it. 对付这里 这的一切
[36:31] He’s all I have. 他是我的全部
[36:39] Linda Linda.
[36:41] Please. 拜托你
[36:42] I need you to think about the baby right now. 现在为孩子着想一下
[36:47] You’re suffering from stage 4 breast cancer. 你已是乳腺癌晚期
[36:50] You’ve given your medication to the women 治疗的药物 又全都给了
[36:52] That have been locked up downstairs. 被关在地下室的那位女士
[36:55] You don’t have a lot of time left. 你时日所剩不多了
[36:58] I know you want somebody who will always remember you don’t you? 我知道 你想让人永远记着你 对吗
[37:02] The baby’s name is Michael right? 孩子叫Michael 对吗
[37:06] Yeah. 对
[37:08] Michael will remember you. Michael会铭记你
[37:11] He’s gonna know that you helped bring him into the world. 他会记得 是你帮他降临到这世上
[37:14] That’s a part of him now. 这是他生命的一部分
[37:15] And he will always ask about you 他会一直问起你
[37:17] Long after you’re gone. 即使你已过世很久
[37:19] Do you really believe that? 你真的相信吗
[37:22] I do. 真的
[37:27] I would have been a wonderful mother. 我会是个了不起的母亲
[37:32] Then prove it. 证明给我看
[37:36] Let him go. 放开他
[37:58] Where’s my son? 我儿子呢
[37:59] We’re looking for him. 我们正在找
[38:01] Please don’t let anything happen to him. 求求你们 别让他出什么事
[38:04] Look he’s here. 看 他在那
[38:05] He’s fine. 他没事
[38:14] He’s ok. 他很好
[38:21] You are beautiful aren’t you? 你真美
[38:32] I spoke with Lisa’s adoptive parents. 我跟Lisa的养父母谈过了
[38:35] They’ve agreed to talk to you. 他们同意跟你们谈谈
[38:37] They’re not willing to give up custody 他们并不愿放弃监护权
[38:39] But they do want Lisa to know her grandparents. 但同意让Lisa跟祖父母相认
[38:43] Yeah we… we can live with that. 好的 这样我们可以接受
[38:45] The reason why I wanted you to come by 我请两位过来的原因
[38:49] Was…A year before giving birth to Lisa 是因为在Lisa出生前一年
[38:53] Monica had a son. Monica还生了个儿子
[38:54] We’ve already matched his DNA to your daughter. 验过DNA 跟你们女儿的也匹配
[38:57] The closest relative should take custody. 作为直系亲属 你们可以获得监护权
[39:02] Would you like to meet him? 想见见他吗
[39:12] What’s his name? 他叫什么名字
[39:14] Michael Michael.
[39:17] Michael Michael.
[39:54] Have a seat. 坐
[40:08] The bureau thinks that my ability 局里认为 以我的能力
[40:09] To lead this team has been compromised. 领导行为分析小组 还有待商榷
[40:12] What do you think? 你怎么认为
[40:16] Sometimes I question you Hotch. Hotch 有时我确实质疑你
[40:18] But at the end of the day I do respect you. 但综合考虑 我真的敬重你
[40:22] You’re the leader of this team 你就是我们小组的头
[40:23] And my job is to have your back. 我的职责 就是支持你
[40:26] Well that’s not important to the bureau. 这对局里来说并不重要
[40:29] They’ve been questioning me 自我被Foyet袭击以来
[40:30] since Foyet’s attack. 他们就质疑我的能力
[40:32] And they’re not entirely wrong. 他们也并非完全错误
[40:34] I’ve tried to do my best 我已竭尽全力
[40:35] But what matters now is 但现在最重要的是
[40:37] if Strauss replaces me 如果我被Strauss取而代之
[40:39] This whole unit will come under scrutiny. 整个小组都会受到严密监视
[40:41] Members will be reassigned budgets will be cut. 人员会重新分配 预算会一降再降
[40:43] Come on Hotch nobody’s gonna replace you. Hotch 拜托 没人能取代你
[40:45] Fight Strauss. I’ll go to the mat for you. 跟Strauss斗到底 我坚决支持你
[40:47] So will everybody else. You know that. 其他人也会这样 你知道的
[40:48] Morgan it won’t work. Morgan 这没用的
[40:49] Decisions like this have their own momentum… 像这样的任命 背后肯定都有后台
[40:52] Unless I step down. 除非我让位
[40:53] Step down? What are you talking about? 让位 你什么意思
[40:56] I’m resigning as unit chief at the end of the week. 本周末前 我会辞去组长职务
[40:58] What? 什么
[41:00] No! 不
[41:02] Hotch look yeah ok Hotch 听着 我承认
[41:03] Sometimes your actions I may disagree with them 有时候你的行为 我可能并不赞同
[41:05] But it’s not enough for you to leave this team. 但这并不足以是你离开的理由啊
[41:07] I’m not leaving the team 我不会离开团队
[41:09] I’m just no longer in charge. 只是不当组长而已
[41:11] You are. 你来当
[41:14] Me? 我
[41:16] Look I had the chance to be unit chief in New York 在纽约时我有过机会当组长的
[41:18] And I said no. 但我拒绝了
[41:20] I turned it down because I like this team. 我拒绝是因为我热爱这个团队
[41:22] Strauss can’t just fire you like this. Strauss绝对不能就这么炒了你
[41:24] She can reassign me. 她能将我分配去别处
[41:26] And we can avoid that if I promote internally. 如果我将你内部升迁 就能避免这点
[41:30] This is wrong. 这不行
[41:32] It’s the only way to keep the team together. 这是保持团队完整的唯一办法
[41:37] So all of this… 这么说 所有这一切
[41:41] This is why you’ve been pushing me so hard huh? 就是你这么紧逼我的原因 是吗
[41:43] I haven’t been pushing you that hard. 我也没逼得那么急吧
[41:48] Morgan I need to know Morgan 我要你的答复
[41:51] Right now… 现在就答复我
[41:53] Will you do this? 你愿意当组长吗
[41:58] This would be temporary. 只能是暂时的
[41:59] Once we catch Foyet 一旦抓住了Foyet
[42:01] All this goes back to normal. 所有一切 回归原位
[42:04] Let’s get started. 那这就开始吧
[42:14] What’s all this? 这些都是什么
[42:16] This is the job 都是要查的案子
[42:18] Unless you have other plans. 除非你另有安排
[42:22] Not tonight. 那也不是今晚
犯罪心理

Post navigation

Previous Post: 犯罪心理(Criminal Minds)第5季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 犯罪心理(Criminal Minds)第5季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme