时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | Yo hurry up! | 快点 |
[00:07] | Don’t start without me. | 等我来了再开始 |
[00:09] | Move your ass. come on. | 那你快点 快 |
[00:10] | I’m gettin’ your damn beer. | 我在帮你拿啤酒呢 |
[00:11] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[00:12] | Shut up woman. shut up? | 闭嘴 娘们 闭嘴 |
[00:13] | Oh me shut up huh? | 你要我闭嘴 |
[00:15] | Shut up everyone. | 所有人都闭嘴 |
[00:29] | Will is that you? | 威廉 是你吗 |
[00:33] | Will? | 威廉 |
[00:35] | Here he comes. | 他来了 |
[00:38] | Will? | 威廉 |
[00:44] | He’s down. | 放倒一个 |
[00:45] | Go on get up. | 快 起来 |
[00:49] | Get up. | 起来 |
[00:50] | Don’t be stupid. | 别干傻事 |
[00:52] | We don’t want any trouble. | 我们不想惹麻烦 |
[00:55] | Take whatever you want. | 你们要什么尽管拿 |
[01:09] | I don’t care what you want. | 我不在乎你想要什么 |
[01:11] | There’s no reason to hurt anyone. | 没必要伤害任何人 |
[01:14] | Here it comes. | 好戏上演了 |
[01:17] | No! | 不 |
[01:19] | No. | 不 |
[01:20] | That had to hurt. | 这下一定很疼 |
[01:24] | How could you possibly… | 你怎么可能知道 |
[01:28] | Know what my reasons are? | 我为什么这么做 |
[01:31] | Our boy’s trying to get up. | 这小子想反抗 |
[01:33] | Which one of them belongs to you? | 哪个是你的妞 |
[01:39] | Let me guess. | 让我猜猜 |
[01:43] | Oh please don’t hurt him! please. | 求你别伤害他 |
[01:45] | It could be her. | 应该是她吧 |
[01:50] | Kiss your husband goodbye. | 跟你丈夫吻别吧 |
[01:55] | William… | 威廉姆 |
[02:01] | Why are you doing this? | 你们为什么要这么做 |
[02:04] | Why?! | 为什么 |
[02:07] | Why not? | 何乐而不为呢 |
[02:14] | Did you get that? | 拍到了吗 |
[02:15] | I got it baby. | 当然拍到了 |
[02:19] | Uh-huh. and how many dead? | 几位死者 |
[02:23] | Ok. yeah we’ll be there as soon as we can. | 好的 我们尽快赶到 |
[02:26] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[02:28] | Well I gotta go. | 我得走了 |
[02:29] | Let me guess. don’t get comfortable. | 我猜 又没法舒坦了 |
[02:32] | We’ve got 4 dead in a home invasion. | 非法入室 4人死亡 |
[02:33] | Where we headed? | 地点在哪 |
[02:35] | It’s local. southeast d.c. | 本地 华盛顿东南部 |
[02:36] | What was the cause of death? | 死因是什么 |
[02:37] | Blunt force trauma. no knife no gun. | 钝器伤 没有刀伤或枪伤 |
[02:39] | Have we been invited in? | 有调查邀请吗 |
[02:41] | Yeah. cops want us to meet them at the crime scene. | 有 警方要我们在案发现场汇合 |
[02:43] | Isn’t southeast where all that vandalism’s been lately? | 东南部最近不是发生多起蓄意破坏吗 |
[02:45] | Same area yeah. think they could be connected? | 同一地区 两者有关联吗 |
[02:48] | I don’t know. I mean the weapon doesn’t exactly fit | 不知道 凶器不符合 |
[02:50] | The typical m.o. of a home invasion killer. | 典型入室杀人手法 |
[02:52] | Well it’s worth considering. | 但也值得考虑 |
[02:54] | It’s common for vandalism to escalate into violence. | 蓄意破坏行为普遍会升级为暴力 |
[02:56] | Plus there’s a lot of anger out there. | 况且到处怨声载道 |
[02:57] | That neighborhood’s mostly black working class. | 周边都是黑人工人阶级 |
[02:59] | Yeah. now it’s being gentrified | 城市正在改造 |
[03:01] | While the people who live there are having a tough time. | 当地居民却贫困潦倒 |
[03:03] | Were the victims wealthy? | 受害人都是有钱人吗 |
[03:05] | Yeah it was two couples. | 对 两对夫妻 |
[03:06] | The were both part of the influx of new wealth in the area. | 都是新搬来的富人 |
[03:09] | Police report a robbery? | 警方有汇报盗窃吗 |
[03:10] | Nothing was taken. | 没有财物丢失 |
[03:11] | What race were the victims? | 受害者是什么人种 |
[03:13] | One couple was white the other black. | 一对白人 一对黑人 |
[03:15] | Not racially motivated. | 不是出于种族歧视 |
[03:16] | Jj find Rossi and Reid tell them we leave in 5. | 婕婕 通知罗斯和里德5分种后出发 |
[03:20] | Well if this is related to vandalism | 如果此案跟蓄意破坏有关 |
[03:22] | 4 dead is a hell of an escalation. | 4人死亡 升级得也太快了 |
[03:23] | So there’s the potential for a lot more bodies out there? | 如此说来 可能还有受害者 |
[03:26] | That’s what I’m afraid of. | 这正是我担心的 |
[04:17] | Kingman brewster jr. said | 金曼·布鲁斯特二世曾说过[耶鲁大学校长 教育家] |
[04:18] | “there is no lasting hope in violence | 暴力中没有长存的希望 |
[04:21] | Only temporary relief from hopelessness.” | 只能从绝望中得到暂时解脱 |
[04:33] | Detective Andrews? | 安德鲁斯警探吗 |
[04:35] | Hi. Jennifer Jareau. | 我是珍妮弗·詹热 |
[04:38] | These are agents Rossi Morgan | 这些探员是罗斯 摩根 |
[04:40] | Hotchner Prentiss and Dr. Reid. | 霍奇尔 普提斯 里德博士 |
[04:42] | Thanks for getting here so fast. | 谢谢你们这么快赶来 |
[04:44] | What can you tell us? | 目前掌握哪些情况 |
[04:45] | Looks like one of the victims was attacked | 推测一名受害者 |
[04:47] | When he got out of his car. | 在离开车时受袭 |
[04:49] | Meaning whoever did this probably used his keys | 估计目的在于用他的钥匙 |
[04:50] | To get inside and surprise the other victims. | 潜入室内突袭其他受害者 |
[04:53] | Who found the bodies? | 谁发现尸体的 |
[04:54] | The cleaning woman. | 清洁女工 |
[04:56] | She’s giving her statement now. | 她正在录口供 |
[04:57] | Dave would you Morgan and Prentiss go inside. | 大卫 摩根和普提斯去室内看看 |
[04:59] | We’ll cover out here. | 我们看室外 |
[05:00] | I know you’re all used to this | 我知道你们都已司空见惯 |
[05:01] | But uh it’s a hell of a sight in there. | 但室内真的一片惨状 |
[05:40] | Whoever did this ain’t human. | 这根本就是畜生所为 |
[05:47] | The neighbors see anything? | 周围邻居有发现异常吗 |
[05:49] | Oh you know the patrol cars | 这个区域的巡逻车 |
[05:51] | Are even doubled in this area | 因为蓄意破坏事件 |
[05:52] | Because of the vandalism– nothing. | 增加了一倍 都没发现异常 |
[05:54] | The unsub would have to be extremely fast and efficient. | 说明嫌犯作案效率很高 |
[05:57] | Look at this. there’s a pool of blood here and then drops | 看看这个 这里有一滩血 |
[06:00] | As the victim moves toward the door. | 往门方向都是血滴 |
[06:02] | How big was the victim? | 受害者身高多少 |
[06:03] | 6’1″ 6’2″. why? | 六尺一二 怎么了[约186CM] |
[06:05] | Well if he was strong enough to move under his own power | 如果他还有力气行动 |
[06:08] | You’d expect signs of a struggle. | 应该会有挣扎迹象 |
[06:09] | And if not there’d most likely be drag marks. | 如果没有 则是拖曳痕迹 |
[06:12] | He was carried. | 他是被拖过去的 |
[06:13] | That’s a lot of dead weight for one person to move alone. | 一个人拖的话 负重过大 |
[06:16] | There’s no pool of blood on the porch | 门廊没有大量血迹 |
[06:17] | Which means they didn’t have to set him down | 说明凶手们无需放下他 |
[06:20] | To open the door. | 就能开门 |
[06:22] | Victim one gets dropped here. | 一号受害人被扔在这里 |
[06:25] | While number 2 comes around the corner | 而当二号受害人转过拐角 |
[06:27] | To see what’s happening and… | 来查看时 |
[06:30] | The unsub attacks him here. | 不明嫌犯在这袭击了他 |
[06:34] | The female victims were probably here | 当第一次袭击发生时 |
[06:35] | When the first attack occurred. | 女性受害者也许在这 |
[06:37] | Which means somebody would have to control them pretty quickly. | 这就意味着嫌犯必须迅速制伏他们 |
[06:40] | How many unsubs are you thinking? | 你认为有几位不明嫌犯 |
[06:42] | At least one to move the body inside | 至少有一人把尸体搬进屋子 |
[06:45] | Another one to take out man number 2 | 另一人袭击二号受害人 |
[06:47] | And one more to subdue the others. | 还有一个控制其他女性 |
[06:50] | Well vandalism breeds a pack mentality. | 蓄意破坏产生群体心理 |
[06:53] | If it is the same unsubs | 如果是同一组不明嫌犯 |
[06:55] | We’re looking at a group of 3 maybe 4. | 嫌犯应该有3至4名 |
[06:57] | These aren’t kids. | 他们不可能是青少年 |
[06:59] | They’re too efficient. | 他们的袭击太有效了 |
[07:00] | There’s a control and precision. | 具有控制性和准确性 |
[07:02] | Juveniles are sloppy. | 而青少年行为很草率 |
[07:04] | He’s right. | 的确如此 |
[07:05] | There is nothing tentative about these kills. | 这些杀戮没有丝毫尝试性 |
[07:07] | There’s no experimentation. | 没有丝毫实验性 |
[07:09] | These guys know what they’re doing. | 这些人知道他们在干什么 |
[07:11] | I don’t know. | 我不懂 |
[07:13] | What are you thinking? | 你认为呢 |
[07:15] | I can understand vandalism escalating into violence | 蓄意破坏升级至暴力犯罪 我能理解 |
[07:18] | But that’s usually gradual. | 但是这个过程是逐步的 |
[07:19] | And assault a single murder maybe | 如果要袭击的话 杀一个人就差不多了 |
[07:21] | But come on this? | 但是这太夸张了 |
[07:23] | This feels fully evolved. | 感觉犯罪程度完全进化了 |
[07:29] | September 3rd | 9月3日 |
[07:31] | 15 luxury cars had their windows smashed. | 15辆豪华轿车窗户被砸碎 |
[07:33] | September 14th | 9月14日 |
[07:35] | A new upscale clothing boutique was vandalized. | 一家新开的高档服装店被破坏 |
[07:38] | September 24th | 9月24日 |
[07:40] | Two different restaurants | 两家不同的餐馆 |
[07:41] | Both catering to a wealthy clientele | 消费客户都是富人 |
[07:43] | Had their front windows smashed | 前窗均被砸碎 |
[07:45] | And their interiors torn apart and finally october 1st | 内部设施被损坏 10月1日 |
[07:49] | A newly renovated townhome | 一家新近装修的居民房屋 |
[07:51] | Was ransacked before the family could move in. | 在居民入住前被抢劫一空 |
[07:54] | So they went from attacking public property | 他们从袭击公共财产 |
[07:56] | To a private residence but no victim. | 升级至私人住宅 但是没有受害人 |
[07:59] | The question is what makes them | 问题是 什么导致了 |
[08:00] | Move from that…to this? | 他们的犯罪升级至此 |
[08:02] | The vandalism targets were all symbols | 蓄意破坏的目标都是人们改变了 |
[08:04] | Of the neighborhood’s changing makeup and economy. | 构成或经济水平的象征 |
[08:06] | Maybe there’s something specific about these victims | 也许与这些受害人有某些共同点 |
[08:08] | That set the unsubs off. | 这共同点引起了不明嫌犯的注意 |
[08:09] | I’ve spoken to the victims’ family members. | 我同受害人的家庭成员聊过 |
[08:12] | They’ve agreed to come in and help however they can. | 他们已经同意来这尽全力帮助我们 |
[08:14] | Garcia check social networking sites. | 加西亚 查看社交网站 |
[08:16] | See if these unsubs | 看看这些不明嫌犯 |
[08:17] | have coordinated these attacks online. | 是否是在线协调这些袭击 |
[08:19] | If they dare tweet | 如果他们胆敢留下丝毫踪迹 |
[08:21] | I shall flush them out like a bird dog sir. | 我都会把他们揪出来 |
[08:22] | We need to be asking how these unsubs | 我们得思考这些不明嫌犯是如何 |
[08:25] | Manage to not stand out in this neighborhood. | 藏匿于邻里之间而不被发现的 |
[08:27] | Each of these crime scene locations are a representation | 虽然这些犯罪场所都是 |
[08:30] | Of new wealth and status | 新财富和地位的象征 |
[08:31] | But the area surrounding the crime scenes | 但是犯罪现场周围的区域 |
[08:34] | Are still populated by long-time residents | 都是出生于此并 |
[08:35] | Who are slowly being pushed out. | 居于已久的居民 |
[08:37] | That’s a lot of disenfranchised people | 那可是许多无公民权的居民 |
[08:39] | Who are all part of the neighborhood makeup. | 他们都是这居民区构成的一部分 |
[08:40] | Most likely these unsubs don’t stand out | 很可能这些不明嫌犯之所以不显眼 |
[08:42] | Because they’re probably local themselves. | 是因为他们都是当地人 |
[08:43] | I don’t know. I’m with rossi. | 我不知道 我同意罗斯 |
[08:45] | I mean anger I get | 愤怒 我能理解 |
[08:47] | But this much violence? | 但是这如此暴力的犯罪 |
[08:49] | We’re looking at at least 3 men | 这是一个至少有三个人 |
[08:51] | With an incredible amount of rage. | 并极其愤怒的犯罪团伙 |
[08:53] | Where do you hide that? | 这些该如何隐藏 |
[09:00] | Turner. you care to tell the lady | 特纳 来跟这位女士解释下 |
[09:03] | why it’s october 14th | 为什么都10月14日了 |
[09:05] | And she’s still not ready to move into her house? | 而她还不能搬进她的房子 |
[09:07] | Not particularly. | 这很正常 |
[09:10] | What did you just say? | 你刚说什么 |
[09:14] | It’s ok. really. | 没事 真的 |
[09:17] | No it’s not. | 不 不行 |
[09:18] | Why don’t you apologize to the lady | 快给这位女士道歉 |
[09:20] | Answer the question. | 并回答问题 |
[09:22] | My apologies ma’am. | 很抱歉 女士 |
[09:23] | Found a slight flaw in the foundation. | 我们在地基上发现了一点小瑕疵 |
[09:26] | Hate to think of | 我很不想看到某个晚上 |
[09:27] | you home all alone at night | 你孤零零一个人在家 |
[09:28] | Suddenly the whole place | 突然你下方的整个 |
[09:30] | Just collapses underneath you. | 地板都塌陷了 |
[09:34] | Ok. | 够了 |
[09:36] | Now get back to the drywall. | 回去继续砌墙 |
[09:37] | That’s what I pay you for. | 那才是你的工作 |
[09:38] | Let somebody else worry about the foundation. | 地基的事让别人去管 |
[10:01] | I had garcia run records on anyone in the target area | 我让加西亚搜寻目标区域记录 |
[10:04] | Who in the last year was foreclosed upon fired for bankruptcy | 包括任何去年被取消赎回权或因破产被解雇 |
[10:07] | Or applied for unemployment | 或申请失业人员的人 |
[10:09] | And then narrowed that list down | 然后通过限制嫌犯年龄至25到45岁 |
[10:10] | To men between the ages of 25 and 45. | 缩小了嫌犯的范围 |
[10:12] | And? | 结果呢 |
[10:13] | 713 hits. | 713个人符合 |
[10:16] | Victims’ families are here. | 受害人的家人到了 |
[10:20] | I’m very sorry about your son. | 关于您儿子遇难我很遗憾 |
[10:22] | We’re looking to see if there’s a pattern | 我们在寻找是否存在一种规律 |
[10:25] | Or if your son’s killing was truly random. | 抑或你儿子的遇害完全是随机的 |
[10:29] | So there were no threats that you knew of? | 那么就你所知 没有任何威胁 |
[10:33] | No. | 没有 |
[10:35] | I understand this is very difficult for you. | 我知道这对你来说很困难 |
[10:39] | We’re just trying to make some sense of it. | 我们只是想尽力理解事情的经过 |
[10:43] | Please. | 请说说 |
[10:48] | Ms. Barnes do you need some more time? | 巴恩斯女士 你是否还需要一些时间 |
[10:53] | Um…they said I could | 他们告诉我如果我愿意的话 |
[10:55] | See Wiiam’s body if I wanted to. | 可以看看威廉姆的遗体 |
[10:58] | I don’t see what good could come from that. | 我看不出这有什么用 |
[11:07] | It was just you and your brother? | 只有你和你哥哥相依为命吗 |
[11:10] | Our parents died a few years ago. | 我们的父母几年前去世了 |
[11:13] | I’m sorry. | 很遗憾 |
[11:17] | I know that sounds like something people say | 我知道这听上去没什么诚意 |
[11:20] | But…i truly am sorry. | 但是 我真的很遗憾 |
[11:25] | You deal with cases like this all the time. | 你每天都在同类似的案子打交道吗 |
[11:30] | Yes I do. | 是的 |
[11:32] | So it’s routine for you. | 那说这话你也习以为常了 |
[11:33] | There’s nothing routine about what you’re going through ms. Barnes. | 但你所经历的事并非经常发生 威廉姆女士 |
[11:39] | Do you have brothers and sisters? | 你有兄弟姐妹吗 |
[11:44] | I have two sisters. | 我有两个姐妹 |
[11:46] | What would you do if something like this happened to one of them? | 如果有人对她们这样 你会怎么做 |
[11:52] | I would do everything in my power to catch the people who did it. | 我将竭尽所能 抓住凶手 |
[12:03] | Will? | 威廉 |
[12:04] | Is that you? Will? | 威廉 是你吗 |
[12:06] | Check this out. | 来看看这个 |
[12:13] | Whoa man. | 老兄 |
[12:18] | Our boy’s tryin’ to get up. | 这这小子想反抗 |
[12:21] | Please don’t hurt him! | 求求你们 别伤害他 |
[12:22] | That’s pretty wicked. | 很邪恶 |
[12:23] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[12:25] | Will. | 威廉 |
[12:29] | Hey come look at this. | 过来看看这个 |
[12:33] | What did you just say? | 你刚说什么 |
[12:36] | What’s his problem? | 他又发什么神经 |
[12:40] | Our boy’s tryin’ to get up. | 他还想爬起来 |
[12:43] | Please don’t hurt him! | 求求你们 别伤害他 |
[12:45] | Please. | 求求你们 |
[12:47] | I say we go out. | 出去转转吧 |
[12:56] | Why are you doing this? | 你们为什么要这么做 |
[12:58] | Why?! | 为什么 |
[13:00] | Why not? | 何乐而不为呢 |
[13:03] | Did you get that? | 拍到了吗 |
[13:04] | I got it. | 拍到了 |
[14:31] | You think? | 那对怎样 |
[14:38] | People might see. | 会被人看到 |
[14:41] | So? | 那又怎样 |
[14:44] | I go first. | 我先上 |
[15:18] | This your car? | 这你的车 |
[15:20] | Yeah. | 对 |
[15:22] | It’s nice. | 好车 |
[15:25] | Look I’m just picking up my girlfriend. | 我只是来接女友 |
[15:40] | What the hell man! | 你干什么 |
[16:08] | Did anybody see anything? | 有目击者吗 |
[16:09] | It’s in the middle of the damn parking lot. | 正好在这该死的停车场中央 |
[16:11] | What about the security cam? | 监控录像呢 |
[16:13] | It’s only on the door. | 只有门上有 |
[16:14] | Who’s the lady over there? | 那边那位女士是谁 |
[16:15] | Manager. She discovered the bodies | 这里的经理 是她早上来开门 |
[16:17] | When she came by to open up for the breakfast crowd. | 准备做早市的时候 发现的尸体 |
[16:19] | I’ll go talk to her. | 我去找她谈谈 |
[16:20] | Any idea who the victims are? | 知道受害者身份吗 |
[16:21] | Judging by the driver’s license | 据驾照判断 |
[16:23] | One of them’s a waitress here. It says Jessica Miller | 其中一名是这里的女侍应 名叫杰西卡·米勒 |
[16:25] | And the other one’s probably Doug Taylor. | 另一名可能是道格·泰勒 |
[16:27] | You can’t tell for sure? | 无法确定吗 |
[16:28] | Honestly you can’t make an I.D.by looking at them. | 老实说 他们简直面目全非 |
[16:34] | Hotch. | 霍奇 |
[16:36] | I didn’t even know what it was at first when I pulled up. | 我刚下车看到的时候 都不知道这是什么 |
[16:40] | They’re definitely getting bolder. | 他们越来越肆无忌惮了 |
[16:42] | These kills were in public. | 开始在公共场所杀人 |
[16:44] | If this is supposed to be about symbolism it’s not anymore. | 如果说之前的作案有象征意义 这次没有了 |
[16:47] | This is a blue collar restaurant the victim is a waitress. | 这是家蓝领阶层餐厅 受害者是名女侍应 |
[16:49] | There’s no ideology behind this. | 非关意识形态 |
[16:51] | It’s about violence and power. | 就是单纯的暴力与权力 |
[16:52] | They actually sat here and drank beer after the murders. | 他们杀人后还坐在这喝啤酒 |
[16:55] | They’re telling us that they don’t care. | 这是在向我们表明 他们不在乎 |
[16:57] | They’re like those outlaws that ride into town | 就像一群亡命之徒涌进城里 |
[16:58] | And let you know the only way to stop them | 他们是在宣告 阻止他们的唯一方式 |
[17:00] | Is by killing them. | 就是消灭他们 |
[17:01] | If that’s what they want I know plenty of cops | 如果真是这样 我所认识的大批警察 |
[17:03] | Who’d be happy to oblige. | 都会欣然从命 乐意效劳 |
[17:04] | Detective we need to keep our heads. | 探长 请保持冷静 |
[17:06] | Meaning what? | 什么意思 |
[17:07] | Meaning that this level of nihilism | 我是说 这种程度的无政府主义 |
[17:09] | This randomness it can have a mirror impact. | 这样的随机杀人 可能导致不良影响 |
[17:11] | Are you warning me not to go after some kind of revenge? | 你是在警告我 别对他们兴师问罪 |
[17:13] | All I’m saying is this level of brutality | 我只是说 这种程度的野蛮行径 |
[17:15] | Is almost like a challenge from the unsubs | 简直是不明嫌犯对社会的挑衅 |
[17:17] | Trying to drag everyone down to their level. | 想把我们每个人都拉下水 |
[17:19] | And it’s a natural reaction. | 这是种自然反应 |
[17:22] | I’m just doing my job. | 我只是尽我的本份 |
[17:28] | Let’s head back. We’ve got our profile. | 先回去吧 完成侧写 |
[17:38] | How bad? | 有多糟 |
[17:39] | Bad bad. | 不能再糟 |
[17:42] | You have company. | 有人找你 |
[18:02] | Ms. Barnes. | 巴恩斯小姐 |
[18:04] | Hi. | 你好 |
[18:05] | Sorry for just showing up like this. | 抱歉如此冒昧打扰 |
[18:07] | I heard on the news that there were more victims | 我看到新闻 又有凶杀案发生 |
[18:09] | And I didn’t know where else to get answers. | 不知道还能去问谁 |
[18:13] | Please. | 请坐 |
[18:19] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[18:22] | So is it true? Was it the same people who killed William? | 是真的吗 跟杀害威廉姆的是同一伙人吗 |
[18:27] | Yes. | 是的 |
[18:28] | Do you have any suspects? | 有嫌犯了吗 |
[18:30] | No but we do have a profile of who these men might be. | 没有 但已经有这些人的侧写了 |
[18:32] | Two of our agents are giving it to the police right now | 我们两名组员正在向警方报告 |
[18:34] | And we’re getting it to all the news outlets. | 然后会向新闻媒体发布 |
[18:36] | Can you explain it to me? | 能跟我解释下吗 |
[18:38] | Please. | 求你了 |
[18:41] | Basically these men are completely disenfranchised. | 基本上 这些人完全为社会所遗弃 |
[18:44] | They feel like they have nothing to live for. | 觉得生活漫无目的 |
[18:46] | And they’re looking for anyone or anything to blame. | 就把责任归咎于他人 |
[18:49] | There’s a lot of anger out there. Times are tough. | 他们都很愤愤不平 日子并不好过 |
[18:51] | But even so these men will stand out. | 但即便如此 这些人还是很显眼 |
[18:54] | They’ll look to provoke confrontation. | 他们会到处挑起争端 |
[18:56] | Any excuse they’ll take it. | 一有借口 就会借机寻衅滋事 |
[18:58] | They don’t steal from their victims. | 他们不偷不抢 |
[18:59] | They don’t sexually assault the women. | 也不奸淫掳掠 |
[19:01] | This is about violence for violence’s sake. | 就是为暴力而暴力 |
[19:03] | It’s almost contagious. It’s twisted. | 仿佛会传染一般 扭曲的人性 |
[19:06] | But it’s got its own momentum. | 但还是有自己的原动力 |
[19:08] | What we need to do is figure out how these men came together. | 我们要做的 是查出他们是怎么聚到一起的 |
[19:12] | We feel certain that they have some connection to southeast D.C. | 我们相信 他们跟华盛顿东南部有某种联系 |
[19:16] | They go unnoticed. | 他们毫不引人注意 |
[19:18] | They don’t seem out of place. | 也不会跟社会格格不入 |
[19:20] | We have no prints from the crime scenes | 由于犯罪现场未留下任何痕迹 |
[19:21] | So we believe that the unsubs wear gloves. | 因而我们相信不明嫌犯戴了手套 |
[19:24] | DNA testing could take weeks | DNA检验需要几周时间 |
[19:25] | And we don’t have that kind of time. | 我们等不了那么久 |
[19:26] | The majority of the population of southeast is black | 东南区大部分居民是黑人 |
[19:29] | But if the unsubs work in this area | 但是如果凶手在这个地区工作 |
[19:31] | They could be any race. | 那他们可以是任何人种 |
[19:34] | Because of the physical nature of the murders | 根据谋杀案的物理特征 |
[19:36] | And the amount of control these unsubs exert over their victims | 以及不明嫌犯对受害者的操控程度 |
[19:38] | We believe that these unsubs are large | 我们认为不明嫌犯很高大 |
[19:40] | Or at least extremely physically fit. | 或者 至少很健壮 |
[19:42] | And they have a pack mentality. | 而且他们有帮派心态 |
[19:43] | Canvass the local bars and restaurants. | 彻查当地的酒吧和餐馆 |
[19:45] | See if there’s a group of men who fit this description. | 看是否有一伙人符合这个特征 |
[19:48] | And these men will be obsessed with the media coverage. | 这些人对新闻报道很着迷 |
[19:50] | Any chance to relive their crimes. | 会抓住任何机会重温自己的罪案 |
[19:52] | So stake out the past crime scenes. | 所以 监视前几个案发现场 |
[19:54] | There’s a good chance that they’ll revisit them. | 他们很有可能会重游故地 |
[19:56] | They most likely come from troubled backgrounds | 他们很可能有复杂的背景 |
[19:58] | Broken homes youth detention centers. | 破碎的家庭 进过少管所 |
[20:01] | They probably bonded over their anger. | 这些都可能与他们的愤怒有关 |
[20:02] | And now it’s like they’ve become one person. | 现在他们似乎结合成一个人 |
[20:05] | It’s their whole identity. | 成为他们共同的身份 |
[20:07] | See these guys they think of themselves | 这些人 他们认为自己是 |
[20:09] | As some type of gangsters | 一伙暴徒 |
[20:10] | Like society’s rules don’t apply to them. | 认为社会容不下他们 |
[20:13] | They equate violence with power and respect. | 他们把暴力看作是力量和尊重 |
[20:16] | And that goes for self-respect as well. | 同样 他们也如此去寻求自尊 |
[20:23] | What could they possibly get out of killing innocent people | 毫无缘由地杀死无辜的人 |
[20:26] | For no reason? | 他们能得到什么 |
[20:27] | People like this they’re not like you and me. | 这种人不像我们 |
[20:29] | They don’t feel empathy. | 他们没有同情心 |
[20:31] | In a way they only feel alive | 只有当他们制造恐惧和混乱的时候 |
[20:33] | When they’re creating fear and chaos. | 他们才会有存在感 |
[20:35] | And your profiles they help catch these people? | 你的侧写能帮助抓到这些人吗 |
[20:37] | They do. | 是的 |
[20:41] | Thank you for helping me through this. | 谢谢你告诉我这些 |
[20:47] | Of course. | 我很乐意 |
[21:01] | Detective. | 警探 |
[21:08] | I just wanted to say that at the crime scene | 我只是想说 当时在案发现场 |
[21:10] | It was not my intention to accuse you of being unprofessional. | 并非是我有意责备你不专业 |
[21:13] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[21:15] | It’s just that I know what it’s like | 只是我知道 处理这种案件的时候 |
[21:16] | To work a case that makes you question humanity | 会让我们对人性产生质疑 |
[21:18] | And it’s not the worst thing to remind yourself | 但是最好提醒自己去克服它 |
[21:20] | To rise above it a little or we lose ourselves. | 否则我们会迷失自我 |
[21:23] | I appreciate you giving the men the profile. | 感谢你给警员们做的侧写 |
[21:42] | There’s gonna be a riot in DuPont! Riot in Thompkins Square bitches! | [杜邦将发生暴乱 地点在汤普金广场] |
[21:43] | Cars flip, glass shatters, break some shit! Violence ensues. | [车 玻璃 尽情砸 暴力接踵而来] |
[21:45] | Oh no. | 老天 |
[21:46] | You bring the fire, we’ll bring the rage. | [让愤怒之火燃烧得更猛烈些吧] |
[21:50] | Sir I’ve got something. | 我查到些东西 |
[21:51] | I’ve been monitoring social networking sites | 我一直在监视网络社区 |
[21:53] | To see if the unsubs communicate electronically. | 以便查看凶手是否有进行网络交流 |
[21:54] | – Right. – There’s a text that’s blowing up. | -不错 -出现了一个帖子 |
[21:56] | I sent it to your phone. | 我已经发送至你的手机 |
[21:57] | There’s over a thousand hits already. | 已经有一千多的点击量 |
[21:59] | It’s a plan to vandalize cars and restaurants | 计划在杜邦广场附近 |
[22:01] | Around Dupont Circle. | 破坏汽车和餐馆 |
[22:02] | When does the text say this is supposed to happen? | 文中有注明进行时间吗 |
[22:04] | Tonight 9:00. | 今晚九点 |
[22:06] | Dupont Circle’s not in the unsubs’ usual comfort zone. | 杜邦广场并不处于凶手的习惯作案区域内 |
[22:09] | And it’s not like these unsubs to share control. | 而且也不像是凶手在共享权力 |
[22:15] | Detective Andrews this is Agent Hotchner. | 安德鲁警探 我是霍奇尔探员 |
[22:17] | I just sent you a text to which we’ve been alerted. | 我刚发送给你一条我们注意到的讯息 |
[22:19] | Right. | 是的 |
[22:21] | Absolutely. We’re on our way. | 当然 我们这就出发 |
[22:28] | You will be arrested if you do not disperse. | 如果你们不散开 你们会被逮捕 |
[22:35] | We got wagons at every entry point. | 每一个入口都停有卡车 |
[22:38] | They’re filling them up faster than I can bring them to holding. | 不过装满的速度远远快于我拘捕的速度 |
[22:43] | What happened? | 发生了什么 |
[22:45] | My men went to make arrests people started resisting | 我手下去逮捕他们 他们就开始反抗 |
[22:47] | I called for reinforcements. | 我请求了增援 |
[22:49] | Do you know who the instigators are? | 你知道谁是煽动者吗 |
[22:51] | There’s no rhyme or reason I can tell. | 我无从得知 |
[22:57] | Confiscate the cell phones. | 没收他们的手机 |
[22:58] | When we get to the origins of the text message | 等我们查到简讯的源头 |
[23:00] | You’ll have your ringleaders. | 你就能抓到元凶了 |
[23:14] | They’re still notifying families and processing most of the rioters. | 他们仍旧还在通知家属及处理暴徒 |
[23:17] | Did Garcia come up with anything? | 加西亚查到什么了吗 |
[23:19] | Yeah. She was able to isolate the first 2 cell phones | 是的 她分析出信息链中 |
[23:21] | In the chain. | 最早的两部手机 |
[23:22] | Detective we don’t think our unsubs are in there | 警探 我们认为不明嫌犯不在其中 |
[23:24] | But we’d still like to interrogate | 但是我们仍旧会审讯出 |
[23:25] | The possible ringleaders. | 元凶嫌疑人 |
[23:26] | I don’t think so. | 不需要 |
[23:28] | But we need to eliminate them absolutely as suspects. | 但是我们需要排除疑犯 |
[23:30] | We can handle it on our own. | 我们能自己处理 |
[23:31] | We’re not saying you can’t. | 我们不是说你们不行 |
[23:36] | Is there a problem? | 有什么问题吗 |
[23:38] | You guys had my men out there canvassing bars looking for adults | 你们让我的人在酒吧搜查成年人 |
[23:40] | When I could have been doing gang sweeps going through juvenile records. | 而我本可以去扫除帮派 盘查未成年犯罪记录 |
[23:43] | That would have been a waste of your time. | 那是浪费时间 |
[23:45] | In case you hadn’t noticed those are kids out there. | 万一不如你所料 那些凶手是孩子呢 |
[23:47] | We don’t believe last night’s riot | 我们认为昨晚的暴乱 |
[23:49] | Is connected to the murders. | 与凶案无关 |
[23:50] | Oh? How could it not be? | 是吗 为什么无关 |
[23:51] | Because the unsubs we’re looking for are older. | 因为我们寻找的凶手年纪更大 |
[23:53] | They operate entirely out of southeast D.C. | 他们在整个华盛顿东南区作案 |
[23:55] | They exercise extreme control over their victims | 他们能很好地控制受害人 |
[23:57] | And violence is up close and personal. | 而且是近距离亲手施暴 |
[23:59] | None of what happened here last night fits the profile. | 昨晚所发生都不符合这个侧写 |
[24:01] | Enough with the profile. | 我听够了什么侧写了 |
[24:02] | I got probably a million dollars worth of damage. | 我这遭受了近一百万美元的损失 |
[24:05] | I got two cops injured. | 还有两名警员受伤 |
[24:06] | Which was probably made worse by police overreaction. | 这是由于警察过度反应所造成 |
[24:08] | Meaning what? | 你说什么 |
[24:09] | I warned you. Cases like this | 我警告过你 这类案件中 |
[24:10] | people get too emotional. | 人们很容易感情用事 |
[24:12] | You’re here as a guest of my department. | 你们只是我部门的客人 |
[24:15] | We’re only trying to help. | 我们只是想帮忙 |
[24:17] | If you’re so sure none of those kids are the killers | 如果你们这么肯定这些孩子中没有凶手 |
[24:19] | Why bother interrogating them at all? | 又何必审讯他们呢 |
[24:21] | Because we need to be certain. | 因为我们需要确定 |
[24:23] | If we’re right | 如果我们是对的 |
[24:23] | if this is just some sort of teenage dare | 如果这只是青少年的挑衅行为 |
[24:26] | I guarantee you that the unsubs | 我可以向你保证 |
[24:27] | Are going to respond very quickly. | 凶手很快会做出反应 |
[24:29] | I appreciate your insight | 我很欣赏你的洞察力 |
[24:30] | But we’d like to take things from here on our own. | 但是现在开始我们想自己处理案件 |
[24:32] | Thank you for everything you’ve done. | 谢谢你所做的一切 |
[24:36] | You’re gonna want to start with these 2 names. | 你可以从这两个名字查起 |
[24:41] | You’re not helping. | 你帮不了我 |
[24:42] | I want to speak to the officer in charge. | 我要和负责人说话 |
[24:44] | Ms. Barnes. | 巴恩斯女士 |
[24:46] | I need someone to tell me what’s going on. | 我想有人告诉发生了什么事 |
[24:48] | We’re trying to figure it out. | 我们在查 |
[24:49] | Are those the ones who killed William? | 他们是杀威廉姆的凶手吗 |
[24:52] | No they’re not. | 不是的 |
[24:53] | But they started the riot. | 但他们制造了暴乱 |
[24:54] | They’re just a bunch of stupid kids. | 他们只是一群傻孩子 |
[24:56] | Yeah who vandalize and attack people at random. | 是谁肆意破坏和伤害人们 |
[24:58] | I told you these things have their own momentum. | 我告诉过你谋杀有其动机 |
[25:00] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[25:02] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[25:03] | So did you all have fun huh? | 你们觉得有意思吗 |
[25:05] | Do you even care that someone died? | 你们难道不在乎有人死了 |
[25:07] | Ms. Barnes you really need to calm down. | 巴恩斯女士 你必须冷静下来 |
[25:08] | – No no one cares. – That’s not true. | -没人在乎 -不是的 |
[25:10] | No one cares someone dies and it’s all | 没人在乎有人死了 就是这样的 |
[25:12] | Just a game or a job | 像只是场游戏或一个工作 |
[25:14] | And everyone just moves on. | 人们只是将它抛之脑后 |
[25:15] | That’s not true. people do care and I care. | 不是这样的 大家在乎 我在乎 |
[25:17] | They killed my brother for no reason! | 他们毫无来由杀了我哥哥 |
[25:19] | Please. | 别这样了 |
[25:20] | Let me walk you outside and get you some air. Please. | 我带你出去透透气 好吗 |
[25:24] | Walk with me. | 跟我走吧 |
[25:26] | It’s ok. | 没事了 |
[25:28] | It’s all right. | 都没事了 |
[25:32] | I’ve logged into police dispatch | 我登陆了警察调动系统 |
[25:33] | For the area you’ve isolated. | 关注你划出的地区 |
[25:35] | If anything’s reported | 如果有任何动向 |
[25:35] | We’ll know when they know. | 我们可以看到他们得到的消息 |
[25:36] | Wait are we staying on the case? | 等等 我们还要跟这个案子吗 |
[25:38] | We all know that | 我们都知道这些杀手 |
[25:39] | These unsubs are gonna react to last night’s riot. | 会回应昨晚的暴乱 |
[25:41] | But Emily’s right. They asked us to step aside. | 但艾米丽是对的 警方已要我们靠边站 |
[25:44] | Andrews is a good cop. he’s just too emotional right now. | 安德鲁斯是个好警察 只是有点情绪化 |
[25:47] | If we don’t stay on with or without his permission | 不论是否有他的许可 如果我们不继续 |
[25:50] | He and all the rest of us will regret it. | 他和我们都会后悔的 |
[25:54] | Where’s Morgan? | 摩根在哪里 |
[25:55] | Uh he’s with Ms. Barnes. | 他送巴恩斯女士去了 |
[26:05] | You sure you’re gonna be all right? | 你确定没事了 |
[26:07] | You know I’m not crazy really. | 我没有疯 |
[26:08] | Tamara you’ve been through a trauma | 塔玛拉 你经历了一场悲剧 |
[26:11] | And you’re processing a lot. | 百感交集 |
[26:14] | It’s normal to lose it a little. | 情绪有点失控是很正常的 |
[26:17] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[26:18] | For everything. | 你为我做的一切 |
[26:19] | I’m just doing my job. | 我只是公事公办 |
[26:21] | No you’re… | 不 |
[26:23] | You’re a good person. | 你是个好人 |
[26:31] | So how’s this gonna end? | 这将如何结束啊 |
[26:37] | What? | 什么 |
[26:41] | The investigation. I mean what happens? | 你们的调查 到底怎样了 |
[26:44] | Well if I had to guess | 如果要我猜的话 |
[26:46] | Last night’s riots… our unsubs aren’t gonna like it. | 昨晚的暴乱不像那些凶手所为 |
[26:49] | This is their whole identity. | 他们的特点是这样的 |
[26:51] | They’re not gonna like sharing the attention. | 他们不喜欢引起注意 |
[26:53] | So more people are gonna die. | 那么还有人会遇害了 |
[26:55] | They’re killing in a small area. | 他们在小范围里进行杀戮 |
[26:57] | Our profile is solid. | 我们的侧写证据确凿 |
[26:58] | Somebody will recognize them. | 有人会认出他们 |
[27:01] | You don’t think it’s gonna be that easy. | 不会这么简单的 |
[27:08] | I really need to get back to my team. | 我真的要归队了 |
[27:11] | Yeah. I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[27:12] | Thank you for uh driving me home. | 谢谢你送我回家 |
[27:14] | You’re welcome. | 没事 |
[27:28] | Agent Morgan. | 摩根探员 |
[27:32] | Do you think you can get these guys? | 你觉得你们能抓住这些凶手吗 |
[27:36] | We’re closing in. | 快了 |
[27:38] | And they’re bound to start feeling it. | 他们肯定会有所察觉 |
[27:40] | See guys like this when they feel trapped | 像他们那样的人 一旦觉得身陷重围 |
[27:43] | They most likely commit suicide by cop. | 多数会借警方之手了结自己 |
[27:47] | Good. | 好的 |
[28:02] | Teens Riot on Dupont Circle | [杜邦广场发生青少年暴乱] |
[28:19] | Where the hell do you think you’re going? | 你们到底想到哪去 |
[28:23] | I talked to the beat cops. | 我和巡警谈过了 |
[28:24] | They’re getting word out to local businesses | 他们在给本地公司录口供 |
[28:26] | To keep an eye out for anyone who seems agitated | 保持监控 看有谁由于昨晚暴乱的新闻 |
[28:28] | By the news of last night’s riot. | 而焦躁不安 |
[28:30] | By now Andrews has to know | 现在 安德鲁斯必须认识到 |
[28:32] | That none of those kids are the unsubs. | 那些孩子都不是不明嫌犯 |
[28:34] | Then he’s bound to beef up police presence in the Southeast. | 他必须在东南区加强警力 |
[28:36] | We should be there too. | 我们也应到那里去 |
[28:37] | The faster we can react the more we can help. | 我们反应速度越快 越能帮上忙 |
[28:39] | Do you think the unsubs know about the riot? | 你说那些凶手知道暴乱的事吗 |
[28:41] | Front page news. I don’t know how they can’t. | 头版新闻 他们肯定知道了 |
[28:42] | And if the profile’s right? | 如果侧写鉴定是对的 |
[28:44] | Their reaction’s gonna be quick and it’s gonna be brutal. | 他们会用残暴的罪行 很快做出回应 |
[28:47] | Basically it’s like knowing that lightening is gonna strike | 也就是我们知道他们要动手 |
[28:50] | But not being able to pinpoint where. | 却不知道在哪里下手 |
[29:22] | 3 drafts. | 三杯生啤 |
[29:33] | I’m sorry you can’t have that in here. | 抱歉 你不能把这个放在这 |
[29:37] | What? | 什么 |
[29:38] | This? | 这个 |
[29:40] | It’s a liability issue that’s all | 权责问题 |
[29:41] | In case somebody gets hurt. | 以防有人受伤 |
[29:46] | No problem. | 没问题 |
[30:00] | Can we have a talk? | 我们能谈一下吗 |
[30:02] | Yeah. What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[30:03] | Uh first I would like to say that I love you | 首先我要说 我爱你 |
[30:05] | And I… I… the thing I love the most about you | 我最喜欢你的一点是 |
[30:07] | Is how much you care about people… | 你非常关心别人 |
[30:08] | Garcia what? What’s going on? | 加西亚 怎么了 |
[30:12] | I think you need to cut contact with Tamara Barnes. | 我认为你不应再和塔玛拉·巴恩斯联系 |
[30:15] | I didn’t make contact with her. | 我没有和她联系啊 |
[30:17] | She was at the police station. | 是她到警局来了 |
[30:18] | Yeah ok look me in the eye and tell me | 好 看着我的眼睛告诉我 |
[30:20] | That the first break in this case | 案情第一次有突破时 |
[30:21] | You don’t run right to her and give her the news yourself. | 你没有跑去给她报信 |
[30:23] | Penelope she lost her brother. | 佩内洛普 她失去了兄弟 |
[30:24] | She just wants answers. | 只是想找到答案 |
[30:25] | I get it. I volunteer counseling these families. | 我知道 我主动去安慰这些家人 |
[30:27] | I know what she’s going through. | 我知道他们经历了什么 |
[30:28] | Then where is this coming from? | 那你这是从何说起 |
[30:30] | Ok let’s just ignore the whole ethical dilemma | 我们先不谈道德上的两难 |
[30:33] | ‘Cause that’s just too too big. | 因为这话题太大了 |
[30:34] | And if you were to testify on this case | 如果你要为案子出庭作证 |
[30:36] | The whole thing would unravel | 而你又被人发现 |
[30:37] | If anyone were to find out that you’re involved | 与被害人家属关系密切 |
[30:39] | With a member of the victim’s family. | 那可就糟了 |
[30:40] | Whoa stop. | 嘿 别说了 |
[30:41] | I love you | 我爱你 |
[30:42] | And I respect you. you know that. | 也敬重你 你也知道 |
[30:44] | But right now you’re way out of bounds. | 但这次你太过火了 |
[30:46] | I’m not involved. | 我没有与她过于亲密 |
[30:48] | The team is here working on a case | 整个小组都在这里调查案件 |
[30:51] | And you’re with her. | 而你却和她在一起 |
[30:52] | You’re involved. | 你与她走得太近 |
[30:54] | For your information | 让我来告诉你 |
[30:55] | She lost it back at the station | 她在警察局失去理智 |
[30:57] | So I drove her home. | 所以我开车送她回家 |
[30:58] | End of story. | 仅此而已 |
[30:59] | But not for her. derek | 对她而言不是这样 德里克 |
[31:01] | She’s so sad and so confused and angry | 她过度悲伤 充满愤怒 不知所措 |
[31:05] | And desperately looking for anyone to swoop in | 出于绝望 只是想找个人发泄 |
[31:07] | and make it all better | 寻求解脱而已 |
[31:08] | And unless you’re all in and can be there | 如果你不能全心全意投入到 |
[31:10] | For every stage of the grieving process | 她那整个化解悲伤的恢复过程 |
[31:12] | You’re just another reason for her to not trust the world. | 那你只会让她失望而已 |
[31:14] | She’s simply trying to understand why this happened. | 她只是想知道事情真相 |
[31:17] | There is no why and she’ll make herself crazy trying to find one. | 本没有理由 她发疯般想找到一个 |
[31:21] | Don’t tell me. | 不要跟我说 |
[31:22] | Bar in southeast 2 dead. | 东南部的酒吧 两名死者 |
[31:24] | They’re waiting for you. | 他们在等你 |
[31:26] | I got to go. | 我得走了 |
[31:27] | Yeah. | 好 |
[31:41] | What are you doing here? | 你们来干什么 |
[31:44] | Detective we can argue about this later. | 我们过会再争论好吗 警探 |
[31:46] | Right now you have a crime scene and we’re here to help. | 现在发生了命案 我们来协助调查 |
[31:59] | They nailed the bartender’s hands to the bar first. | 他们先把酒保的手钉在了吧台上 |
[32:03] | Other bastard got off easier. | 另一个家伙就能轻易地动手 |
[32:06] | They just plain beat him. | 他们只是把他往死里打 |
[32:08] | I’m getting real sick of us being right | 我真的厌恶我们保持正直 |
[32:10] | And it just not mattering. | 但这正直却毫无意义 |
[32:12] | -this is weird.-What? | -有些奇怪 -什么 |
[32:14] | The unsubs are extremely physical. | 不明嫌犯崇尚极端的暴力 |
[32:16] | They beat their victims mercilessly with blunt objects. | 使用钝器将被害人残忍地打死 |
[32:20] | Why aren’t these nails pounded in? | 为什么钉住指甲呢 |
[32:21] | Probably used a nail gun. | 他们可能使用了钉枪 |
[32:23] | With all the gentrification and turnover in housing | 在所有的商业住宅区内 |
[32:25] | In the neighborhood what’s a common sight these days? | 这种街区 近期来什么最常见 |
[32:28] | Builders contractors and construction workers. | 建造商 承包商和建筑工人 |
[32:31] | We wouldn’t give it a second thought. | 我们都不会多想一下 |
[32:33] | Wait a minute. | 等等 |
[32:34] | Killing 4 people in that first home invasion– | 入侵私宅 杀害四名被害人的那起案件 |
[32:37] | That never made sense to me. | 我一直搞不明白 |
[32:39] | Unsubs build to something like that. | 不明嫌犯在那之前有类似的经验 |
[32:43] | What if this wasn’t their first murder? | 如果说那不是他们第一次犯案呢 |
[32:45] | The first two rounds of vandalism they were typical. | 最初的两起破坏很典型 |
[32:48] | Car windows smashed restaurants with the plate glass broken. | 砸碎车窗玻璃 餐馆的杯盘 |
[32:52] | But that last case right before the home invasion | 而私闯民宅之前的那起案件 |
[32:56] | That was a random construction site. | 是一个随机的建筑工地 |
[32:58] | A single-family townhouse. | 一个家庭的独立住宅 |
[33:01] | Prentiss you flagged it yourself. | 普提斯 这点你也标出来了 |
[33:03] | Yeah yeah. | 是 |
[33:06] | Hey garcia. | 喂 加西亚 |
[33:08] | I need the address on that townhouse that was vandalized. | 给我那家遭到破坏的住宅地址 |
[33:12] | I don’t understand how we can help. | 我不明白 我们对此有何帮助 |
[33:14] | Sir we believe that whoever vandalized your house | 先生 我们相信那些破坏你房子的人 |
[33:16] | Is responsible for the murders in the area. | 就是这地区杀人案的凶手 |
[33:18] | Oh I know. we’ve read the papers. | 我知道 我们看过报纸 |
[33:20] | But honestly that’s not something we’re gonna think about right now. | 但说实话 我们现在实在不想谈这个 |
[33:22] | We also think it’s possible | 我们也认为 他们破坏你们的房子 |
[33:23] | That your home was vandalized for a reason. | 可能出于某种理由 |
[33:25] | What do you mean? | 这是什么意思 |
[33:27] | May we? | 我们能进去谈吗 |
[33:31] | Yes please. | 可以 请进 |
[33:33] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[33:36] | We believe there may have been another murder | 我们觉得 在警方发现最初一起谋杀案之前 |
[33:38] | Before the first one the police became aware of. | 还有另一起谋杀案 |
[33:41] | You think there might be a body hidden here on our property? | 你们认为在我们房子里藏着一具尸体 |
[33:44] | It’s possible. at the very least the men we’re looking for | 有这可能 至少我们要找的人 |
[33:47] | May have worked here. | 曾经在这工作过 |
[33:48] | Oh my god. | 天哪 |
[33:49] | Were there any issues with workers during construction? | 在施工期间发生什么问题了吗 |
[33:51] | No nothing. | 不 没有 |
[33:51] | Did anyone appear overly confrontational? | 有人很好斗吗 |
[33:54] | I just had contact with our contractor and he was friendly. | 我们只和承包商联系 他人很好 |
[33:57] | I understand people come and go during construction | 我理解 施工期间 有很多来来往往的人 |
[33:59] | But was there anyone at all that you may have noticed | 但你们是否有注意到 |
[34:01] | Suddenly wasn’t around? | 有人突然失踪呢 |
[34:04] | Oh no. | 不 |
[34:05] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[34:06] | The contractor I mentioned… | 我之前提到的那位承包商 |
[34:08] | After the vandalism we called him to oversee the repairs. | 破坏事件后 我们打电话叫他来监督修理 |
[34:11] | He never called us back. | 他没有回电话 |
[34:13] | The police report said that every room | 警方称除了一间屋子 |
[34:15] | In the house was destroyed except one. | 其他的都被砸烂了 |
[34:17] | Yeah they smashed every room except the nursery. | 是 除了婴儿房 他们全都砸烂了 |
[34:18] | That one they didn’t touch. | 他们没有碰婴儿房 |
[34:19] | We need to see it. | 我们得去查看一下 |
[34:56] | This wall is structural. | 这是堵结构墙 |
[35:04] | I wouldn’t ask you this unless I felt it was incredibly important. | 事关重大 我不得不提出这个要求 |
[35:07] | I need to open up this wall. | 我们得打开这堵墙 |
[35:09] | No. | 不行 |
[35:10] | We can’t live here and not know. | 不弄清楚 不能住下去 |
[35:11] | Ma’am | 太太 |
[35:12] | I promise you even if I have to do every bit of the work myself | 我保证 必要的话我愿意亲自来修理 |
[35:16] | This wall will be repaired | 我们会尽全力修复这堵墙 |
[35:17] | And it’ll go right back to being exactly what you want. | 保证与你所想的完全一样 |
[35:22] | Please? | 行吗 |
[35:23] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[35:29] | This is agent Emily Prentiss with the FBI. | 我是联邦调查局的艾米丽探员 |
[35:31] | I need an SCIS unit. | 我需要派一个现场调查专项小组 |
[35:42] | We’ve got a body. | 里面有具尸体 |
[36:03] | I can’t be here. | 我受不了了 |
[36:07] | Let’s move over here. | 我们离开这儿吧 |
[36:12] | Is there someplace the two of you can stay? | 你们有其他去处吗 |
[36:14] | Yes. we have friends I can call. | 是 我们可以打电话给朋友 |
[36:16] | After you give the police a statement | 录完口供后 |
[36:19] | They can take you to your friends’ house. | 警方会开车送你们过去 |
[36:20] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[36:22] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[36:27] | You think they’ll be ok? | 他们会缓过来吗 |
[36:30] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[36:32] | I mean you redo your dream home | 好不容易重新装修了自己家 |
[36:35] | About to start a new chapter of your life | 正要翻开人生崭新的一页 |
[36:37] | And then this? | 却发生这样的事 |
[36:40] | How did you know? | 你怎么知道的 |
[36:43] | The other crime scenes were brutal. | 另一个现场很残暴 |
[36:44] | But it also had control. | 但是也在掌控之中 |
[36:46] | They took their time that type of m.o. | 他们不慌不忙 这样的作案方式 |
[36:48] | Had to start before the home invasions. | 一定是在闯入房子之前就开始了 |
[36:51] | This entire place was destroyed except this room. why? | 为什么只有这间房子完好无损 |
[36:53] | Because they took the time to rebuild the wall | 因为杀了承包商藏尸灭迹后 |
[36:55] | Once they buried the contractor. | 他们重新修了这堵墙 |
[36:56] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[36:57] | If they smashed this place up | 如果把这里也砸乱了 |
[36:59] | He could have been discovered. | 尸体会被人发现 |
[37:01] | But still a body inside the wall? | 但是 真把尸体藏在墙里吗 |
[37:03] | It’s like a builders tradition. | 这是建筑工的小传统 |
[37:05] | You leave a little something behind | 留下点东西 |
[37:07] | To send a message to the people who may do work down the road. | 传递给下一个在这里施工的人 |
[37:09] | Front page of a newspaper. | 这样会上头条 |
[37:11] | A photo of the construction crew. | 会有施工团队的照片 |
[37:13] | It’s like a time capsule. | 就跟”时代文物密藏器”一样 |
[37:15] | Ok. | 明白 |
[37:16] | Ok so what would you need to rebuild this wall? | 修墙需要些什么 |
[37:21] | Drywall brickwork | 石膏板 砌砖 |
[37:22] | Electrical? | 电线 |
[37:24] | I’m gonna call garcia. | 我打给加西亚 |
[37:30] | Hey girl. | 丫头 |
[37:31] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[37:33] | Are we good? | 我们和好了对吧 |
[37:34] | Yeah we’re good. | 当然 我们和好了 |
[37:36] | What do you need? | 想知道什么 |
[37:38] | Ok pull up the address of the townhouse that was vandalized. | 调出被破坏别墅的地址 |
[37:41] | Got it. | 搞定 |
[37:41] | Ok. give me work permits for the contractor. | 给我承包商的工作证 |
[37:45] | That would be…James Morris. | 是詹姆斯·莫里斯 |
[37:47] | Is he our unsub? | 他是不明嫌犯吗 |
[37:48] | No actually I’m afraid he’s our first victim. | 不是 可能是第一个受害者 |
[37:52] | Does it list Morris’ subcontractors? | 有莫里斯分包商的名单吗 |
[37:53] | Yes it does. | 有 |
[37:54] | All right I need all the names and addresses | 好 我需要做墙面 砌砖 |
[37:56] | For whoever was hired to do the electrical brickwork and drywall. | 和安装电线人的名字和地址 |
[37:59] | That would be 3 names one address. | 有三个名字 一个地址 |
[38:02] | So they do live together. | 他们果真住一起 |
[38:04] | Yeah. 5058 b street near Anacostia | 阿纳卡斯蒂亚河附近5058号 B街 |
[38:07] | Particulars coming to you…now. | 详细地址发给你了 |
[38:09] | Thanks babe. | 谢谢 宝贝 |
[38:11] | We were right. | 猜对了 |
[38:12] | They’re a pack. | 是一伙的 |
[38:25] | We go in first. | 我们先进去 |
[38:26] | It’s your case. | 这是你的案子 |
[38:35] | Police! | 警察 |
[38:36] | Fbi! | 联调局 |
[38:38] | Move! | 过来 |
[38:41] | Get him down! | 制伏他 |
[38:46] | Where are the other two? | 另外两个人在哪里 |
[38:48] | You gotta be kidding me right? | 门都没有 |
[38:50] | Dave. | 大卫 |
[38:51] | You like that sir? | 喜欢看吗 长官 |
[38:54] | I got more. | 我还有的是 |
[38:58] | Where are the others? | 其他人在哪里 |
[39:00] | Go to hell. | 你去死吧 |
[39:02] | Garcia I need vehicle information on all the residents. | 加西亚 我需要住户的车辆信息 |
[39:04] | Get him up. | 拉起来 |
[39:08] | Got it. | 好的 |
[39:09] | APB–station wagon | 全境通缉 一辆旅行车 |
[39:12] | D.C. plate 7-4-Delta-Alpha-4. | 特区牌照 74DA4 |
[39:14] | I also need to know if they’re registered on any jobs right now. | 他们现在是否注册于任何其他工作 |
[39:17] | I got a visual on the station wagon | 有人看到旅行车 |
[39:19] | Just south of 8th heading toward half street southeast. | 第八街南部 朝东南半街开去 |
[39:22] | That’s right next to their current work site. | 就在他们现在的工作地方 |
[39:27] | You know what gets me? | 你知道什么让我深恶痛绝吗 |
[39:29] | See we figured you were down and out pissed off. | 我以为你们很落魄 充满怨气 |
[39:33] | But you’re out here working. | 但是你们还有工作 |
[39:35] | What is so god-awful about your life | 你们的生活到底有多糟 |
[39:38] | That you gotta take it out on the rest of the world? | 让你们对他人下此毒手 |
[39:41] | It was fun boss. | 老大 这多好玩啊 |
[39:43] | Deploy tactical units 922 half street southeast. | 在半街922号布置战术小组 |
[39:46] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[39:47] | We got ’em. | 找到他们了 |
[39:49] | Forget him morgan. he’s nothing. | 别管他了 摩根 他没用 |
[39:51] | Let’s go. | 出发 |
[40:09] | How many we got? | 有多少人 |
[40:13] | 25 maybe 30. | 25 也许30个 |
[40:17] | That ought to do it. | 肯定得这么做 |
[40:23] | I got snipers up high I got a team around back. | 高位有狙击手 后面有小组包围 |
[40:25] | Once we’re sure there’s not a hostage inside | 一确定没有人质 |
[40:27] | I’ll give the order to breach. | 就下令攻进去 |
[40:31] | You leaving? | 你走了吗 |
[40:33] | You’ve got this under control. | 都在你的控制之中了 |
[40:42] | Is he just gonna walk away? | 他就这么走了吗 |
[40:45] | Looks like it. | 似乎是 |
[40:50] | Just when I thought he was back on top of his game. | 我以为这是他最擅长的环节了 |
[40:54] | You got at least 2 dozen cops | 至少有24名警察 |
[40:55] | All looking for revenge. | 全都想报仇 |
[40:57] | You got two psychopaths inside | 里面有两个精神病人 |
[41:00] | Ready to play out their fantasy end. | 正要上演他们华丽的终结篇 |
[41:03] | You want to take your shot… | 你还想尝试吗 |
[41:05] | Take it. | 那你去吧 |
[41:09] | Our job is done. | 我们的工作完成了 |
[41:16] | Is it time? | 到时候了吗 |
[41:18] | What the hell right? | 管他呢 |
[41:20] | Just keep your head up and you hold this son of a bitch out front | 抬起头 冲着外面拿着这玩意 |
[41:22] | Like it’s a gun. | 像把枪 |
[41:42] | William shakespeare wrote | 威廉·莎士比亚写过 |
[41:45] | “These violent delights have violent ends.” | 那些强烈的快感会带来暴力的结局 |
[42:49] | I just wanted to come by and let you know that it was over. | 我只是来告诉你 都结束了 |
[42:54] | We got ’em. | 我们抓到他们了 |