时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Drew. drew just– | 德鲁 住口 |
[00:03] | Just stop. | 住口 |
[00:04] | I get it. | 我知道 |
[00:06] | That’s why Allison is with you. | 所以艾莉森会跟你 |
[00:08] | Oh god. | 老天 |
[00:10] | I am dealing with it. | 我正在办 |
[00:12] | Ben! | 本 |
[00:15] | Well you took her from me remember? | 是你把她从我身边夺走 记得吗 |
[00:21] | Ben I thought you paid the bill. | 本 我以为你交了电费 |
[00:35] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛 |
[00:39] | Ben? | 本 |
[02:15] | Any closer and the image will distort. | 再放大图像就失真了 |
[02:19] | How is Jack? | 杰克好吗 |
[02:20] | He’s real smart. | 他很聪明 |
[02:21] | had us in tears. Great kid. | 我们都很感动 是个好孩子 |
[02:24] | Haley? | 海莉呢 |
[02:26] | To be honest we’re moving them to a halfway house. | 老实说 我们准备转移他们到中转站 |
[02:29] | I thought you had found a permanent location. | 我以为你找的是固定居所 |
[02:32] | Haley made a number of phone calls to her mother. | 海莉打了几个电话给她母亲 |
[02:35] | It’s all good but to be safe | 虽然没什么 但出于安全考虑 |
[02:37] | We have to move them. | 我们必须转移 |
[02:38] | Sam thank you. | 山姆 谢谢 |
[02:41] | I promise you | 我保证 |
[02:42] | No harm will come to them. | 没人能伤害他们 |
[02:44] | You just concentrate on getting Foyet. | 你只管专心抓弗伊特 |
[02:56] | Happy birthday buddy. | 生日快乐 小兄弟 |
[03:09] | You got a second? | 有时间吗 |
[03:11] | Sure what is it? | 当然 怎么了 |
[03:13] | A case just came in. | 刚刚接了个案子 |
[03:14] | I’ll be right there. | 我一会就过去 |
[03:16] | Actually I need to talk to you. | 其实 我想和你谈谈 |
[03:19] | It’s on commack long island. | 案发地点在长岛康梅克 |
[03:21] | That’s your home town. | 你的家乡 |
[03:22] | Yeah. and if it’s ok | 对 如果可以的话 |
[03:24] | I’d rather stay behind. | 我想留下来 |
[03:25] | Why? | 为什么 |
[03:26] | It was a different life | 过去的生活不同现在 |
[03:28] | One I left 30 years ago. | 30年前我抛弃了旧的生活 |
[03:29] | I’m in no hurry to go back. | 我不想回去 |
[03:34] | Any other day I’d say stay | 换做其他日子 我能同意 |
[03:36] | But I just became aware of this. | 但我刚刚得知这个 |
[03:46] | What have we got? | 目前掌握有什么情况 |
[03:48] | Ben Vanderwaal was killed in commack long island | 本·万德沃在长岛康梅克被杀 |
[03:51] | Last night shot at close range | 昨晚 近距离射杀 |
[03:53] | Once in the heart once in the head | 心脏一枪 头部一枪 |
[03:55] | .22 caliber shell. | 22口径弹壳 |
[03:56] | They found hair and blood traces | 警方在现场发现有 |
[03:58] | From ben vanderwaal’s wife heather. | 本·万德沃妻子的头发和血迹 |
[03:59] | But not heather? | 没发现海德 |
[04:00] | No she’s still missing presumed dead. | 没有 她失踪了 可能已遇害 |
[04:02] | The caliber and placement of the bullets | 口径和射击位置 |
[04:04] | Match that of two previous victims. | 均与前两位受害者相同 |
[04:06] | The first Rita Haslat. | 第一位 丽塔·哈斯莱 |
[04:08] | 8 months ago she went missing from her home in new jersey. | 8个月前在新泽西家中失踪 |
[04:10] | 4 weeks later she was found in a trash bin. | 4周后 在垃圾箱中发现其尸体 |
[04:12] | She went from that to this in under 3 weeks? | 3周内变成这样 |
[04:16] | She’s totally emaciated. | 瘦得皮包骨了 |
[04:18] | Ligature marks on her wrists and ankles | 手腕和脚踝处有绑缚痕迹 |
[04:19] | Indicate she was constrained. | 说明她是被绑了 |
[04:21] | One in the heart one in the head– same as Vanderwaal. | 心脏一枪 头部一枪 跟万德沃一样 |
[04:23] | Sounds more like an execution. | 感觉更像处死 |
[04:24] | Then why cut off Vanderwaal’s hands postmortem? | 为何死后还砍掉万德沃的手 |
[04:26] | What about the third victim? | 第三位受害人呢 |
[04:28] | Bill Levington. | 比尔·莱文顿 |
[04:29] | His appearance was certainly altered. | 尸体损害手法不同 |
[04:32] | His genitals were missing. | 生殖器被割了 |
[04:34] | Though the method of mutilation is different in each crime | 虽然每次的尸体损害手法不同 |
[04:36] | Clearly there’s a signature. the question is what? | 需要找出其特征 |
[04:40] | Wheels-up in 20 minutes. | 20分钟后出发 |
[04:41] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[04:43] | You told me you were cleared to travel. you lied. | 你说可以出行了 说谎 |
[04:44] | Naughty boy. | 坏孩子 |
[04:45] | Uh no I didn’t. | 不 我没说谎 |
[04:47] | I am a doctor so technically It wasn’t a lie. | 我是个博士 严格地说 我没说谎 |
[04:49] | What was it then? | 那是什么 |
[04:50] | Um…second opinion. | 参考意见 |
[04:53] | Hmm. you’re my bitch now. | 你现在是我的妞了 |
[06:03] | “Justice without force is powerless. | 没有武力的公正是无力的 |
[06:07] | Force without justice is tyrannical.” | 而没有公正的武力是暴虐的 |
[06:10] | Blaise pascal. | 布莱士·帕斯卡[法国著名科学家] |
[06:13] | In the Ben Vanderwaal case | 本·万德沃案件中 |
[06:16] | His hands were taken. | 他的手被取走了 |
[06:17] | Uh bill levington his genitals. | 比尔·莱文顿 生殖器被取走 |
[06:20] | Only in the Rita Haslat case she was starved and tortured | 只有丽塔·哈斯拉挨饿 受折磨 |
[06:24] | Then executed | 然后被杀 |
[06:25] | And there’s no sign of postmortem mutilation. | 尸体没有被损坏的迹象 |
[06:26] | Why would he take Heather Vanderwaal | 为什么绑走海德·万德沃 |
[06:28] | And not simply kill her? | 而不直接杀她 |
[06:29] | Maybe he hasn’t and she’s still alive. | 或许凶手没杀她 她还活着 |
[06:32] | The only thing concrete is the m.o. | 唯一可明确的是作案手法 |
[06:33] | Which depicts an efficient no-nonsense murderer. | 说明凶手非常高效利索 |
[06:36] | Well then we need to figure out | 我们要弄清 |
[06:38] | What each act of mutilation means to the unsub. | 每种尸体损害对不明嫌犯的意义 |
[06:39] | Or to the victim. | 或者对受害人的意义 |
[06:42] | It’s pretty much how we found it. | 犯罪现场基本维持原样 |
[06:44] | There’s no signs of forced entry. | 没有强行进入的迹象 |
[06:46] | It says in the file that heather vanderwaal has a daughter. | 档案中写道海德·万德沃有一个女儿 |
[06:49] | Where is she? | 她在哪 |
[06:50] | She moved to san diego to | 她搬去了圣地亚哥 |
[06:51] | Live with her real father. | 和她的亲生父亲一起生活 |
[06:52] | Ben and heather vanderwaal | 本和海德·万德沃 |
[06:54] | Have only been married a couple of years. | 仅仅结婚了几年而已 |
[06:56] | So heather came in she dropped her shopping bags | 海德进了屋子后 放下购物袋 |
[06:58] | Her cell phone and her keys but not her coat. | 电话 钥匙 但没有脱下外套 |
[06:59] | She turns on the lights. | 她打开灯 |
[07:00] | But they didn’t work | 但是灯不亮 |
[07:02] | Because the phone and the ectricity were cut. | 因为电话线和电线都被切断了 |
[07:04] | Something in this room attracted her attention. | 屋子有动静 把她吸引过来 |
[07:11] | What is it? | 有什么发现 |
[07:12] | Marks in the blood | 血泊中的印记貌似是 |
[07:14] | Look like a camera tripod. | 相机三脚架留下的 |
[07:15] | Serial killers especially sexual sadists | 连环杀人犯 尤其是性施虐狂 |
[07:17] | Often document their kill. | 通常会记录下他们的杀人过程 |
[07:18] | But sexual sadists usually torture their victims | 但是性施虐狂通常会在受害者死前 |
[07:21] | While they’re still alive. | 疯狂地折磨他们 |
[07:22] | You still didn’t find any conflicting dna? | 仍没发现与受害者不一致的DNA吗 |
[07:24] | No. no prints no fibers | 没有 没有指纹或纤维 |
[07:26] | Nothing. | 一无所获 |
[07:27] | Nobody heard any shots? | 没有人听到枪声吗 |
[07:28] | No. oh excuse me. | 没有 请稍等 |
[07:30] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[07:33] | All right. | 好的 |
[07:34] | Heather vanderwaal was just found | 海德·万德沃半小时前被发现 |
[07:36] | Wandering the streets half hour ago. | 在街道附近徘徊 |
[07:37] | She’s at brookside general. | 她现在在溪涧医院 |
[07:39] | Get jj over there. | 让婕婕去医院 |
[07:41] | A killer this sophisticated doesn’t leave a living witness | 一个娴熟的杀人犯不会 |
[07:44] | Without a reason. | 毫无理由的留下目击证人 |
[07:49] | Heather my name is agent jareau. | 海德 我是詹热探员 |
[07:51] | I have some questions for you. | 我想问你几个问题 |
[07:55] | So you came home | 你回家后 |
[07:57] | You tried to turn the lights on | 想要开灯 |
[07:59] | But they didn’t work. | 但是灯不亮 |
[08:01] | What did you do next? | 接下来你干了什么 |
[08:09] | I saw a light. | 我看到一丝光亮 |
[08:12] | A flash. | 一丝闪光 |
[08:14] | I opened the door | 于是我推开门 |
[08:17] | And ben was there | 本在房间里 |
[08:19] | Tied to a chair. | 被绑在椅子上 |
[08:21] | I think he was dead. | 我以为他死了 |
[08:23] | There was another flash. | 又是一阵闪光 |
[08:25] | It blinded me for a moment. | 我什么都看不到了 |
[08:27] | Did you see your attacker? | 你看清袭击你的人了吗 |
[08:30] | No. | 没有 |
[08:31] | Did he say anything? | 他说什么了吗 |
[08:32] | No. | 没有 |
[08:33] | I heard this noise. | 我听见了一些嘈杂的声音 |
[08:36] | What kind of noise? | 哪种声音 |
[08:40] | Sawing. | 锯子的声音 |
[08:43] | I watched him cut off ben’s hand. | 我看着他锯下了本的手 |
[08:51] | Why didn’t he kill me? | 他为什么不杀我 |
[08:57] | Excuse me. | 请稍等 |
[09:03] | Garcia. | 加西亚 |
[09:04] | We’ve been getting to know heather vanderwaal. | 我们已经初步了解了海德·万德沃 |
[09:06] | I can’t tell you her favorite beatle | 我还无法告诉你她最喜欢的乐队 |
[09:08] | But I can tell you she was living la vida unhappy. | 但是我可以告诉你她的生活非常凄惨 |
[09:11] | What did you find? | 说来听听 |
[09:12] | Her ex-husband took her daughter allison | 她的前夫在学校期中考试的时候 |
[09:14] | Out of school mid-term. | 带走了他们的女儿艾利森 |
[09:15] | after that heather cut a check for $5 000 | 六天前海德写了一张五千美金 |
[09:17] | To a place called | 的支票送到了一个叫 |
[09:18] | lewis bell & peters | 路易斯·贝尔·皮特 |
[09:20] | 6 days ago. | 的公司 |
[09:21] | Law firm? | 法律公司吗 |
[09:22] | Family law. | 家庭法律 |
[09:23] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[09:29] | Mrs. vanderwaal… | 海德夫人 |
[09:32] | At mid-term you moved | 期中考试的时候 |
[09:33] | Your daughter out of school? | 你把你女儿带出了学校吗 |
[09:35] | Yes I did. | 是的 |
[09:37] | After that you filed for divorce from ben. | 此后 你申请与本离婚 |
[09:40] | This man left you alive for a reason. | 罪犯不杀你是有原因的 |
[09:44] | I need to know if these two things are connected. | 我得知道这两者之间是否有关联 |
[09:49] | A few months ago | 几个月前 |
[09:51] | I found a picture | 我在本的电话里 |
[09:52] | Of allison on ben’s phone. | 发现了一张艾利森的照片 |
[09:54] | Your daughter. | 你的女儿 |
[09:55] | She was naked. | 她的裸照 |
[09:57] | Where was it taken? | 在哪拍的照片 |
[09:59] | I couldn’t tell. | 我看不出来 |
[10:00] | Did you confront him? | 你和本对质了吗 |
[10:02] | Yes. he claimed that | 当然 他声称照片 |
[10:03] | Allison sent it to him by mistake. | 是艾利森不小心发给他的 |
[10:06] | She meant to send it to another student at her school. | 她本打算发给学校的另一个同学 |
[10:10] | It’s called sexting. | 所谓的性短讯 |
[10:12] | What did allison say? | 艾利森怎么说 |
[10:13] | She said ben took it | 她说是本拍的照 |
[10:15] | But she–she lies. | 但是她 她撒谎 |
[10:18] | Allison she’s a liar. | 艾利森是个骗子 |
[10:20] | She caused us a lot of trouble you know? | 她惹了很多麻烦 你懂吗 |
[10:24] | She wasn’t lying about this though was she? | 但是这事她没有撒谎 对吗 |
[10:31] | No. | 没有 |
[10:40] | The hand removal is less than surgical. | 手不是像做手术般锯下的 |
[10:42] | He used a basic double-toothed saw. | 罪犯用的是双层锯齿锯子 |
[10:44] | So the guy we’re looking for | 那么我们要找的罪犯 |
[10:46] | Has no medical training. | 没有经过医学培训 |
[10:48] | Not the kind I’ve had. | 至少没有经过像我这样的培训 |
[10:50] | One in the heart one in the brain | 一枪在心脏 一枪在大脑 |
[10:54] | Close range. | 近距离射击 |
[10:55] | The second one was right up behind the ear. | 第二枪就在耳朵后方 |
[10:58] | How about gunshot residue? | 枪击残留物呢 |
[10:59] | Surprisingly little. | 少的惊人 |
[11:00] | Maybe it’s because the killer was using a .22. | 也许是因为凶手用的是.22口径的枪 |
[11:03] | Small caliber small discharge. | 口径越小 火药残留物越少 |
[11:08] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[11:09] | Ballistics can’t match the bullets to a gun. | 弹道跟子弹无法匹配 |
[11:11] | There were no rifling marks on the bullet. | 子弹上没有膛线痕迹 |
[11:14] | There’s only one explanation for that. | 那就只能有一种解释 |
[11:16] | Well if anyone had a motive to kill Ben Vanderwaal | 如果说谁有杀本·万德沃的动机 |
[11:18] | It was Heather’s ex-husband. | 就只能是海德的前夫 |
[11:19] | But he was in San Diego and he has no connection | 但他在圣地亚哥 而且跟其他两名被害者 |
[11:22] | To the other two victims. | 没有任何关系 |
[11:23] | David Rossi we finally get to meet. | 大卫·罗斯 久仰久仰 |
[11:25] | Detective Gil Hardesty. Very very nice to have you with us. | 我是吉尔·哈德西警探 很荣幸与您共事 |
[11:28] | Morgan what did you find? | 摩根 有何发现 |
[11:29] | In all cases the .22 caliber bullets had no rifling marks. | 每一起案件中 .22口径子弹均无膛线痕迹 |
[11:33] | And without the barrel being rifled | 如果是没有装膛线的枪管 |
[11:34] | The bullets would have very little velocity. | 子弹的速度根本快不起来 |
[11:36] | He would have to shoot his victom pointblank. | 他必须近距离射杀被害者才行 |
[11:38] | JJ. This guy’s using a zip gun. | 婕婕 这人用的是自制小手枪 |
[11:40] | Now if you know what you’re doing a piece of plumbing | 现在 只要懂行 一段铅管 |
[11:42] | Or a kid’s bicycle pump can be turned into a gun. | 或童车的打气筒 都能做成把枪 |
[11:44] | One in the heart one in the head. | 一枪直中心脏 一枪打在头部 |
[11:46] | Untraceable expandable bullets tell me without question | 难以追踪的膨胀式子弹 毫无疑问 |
[11:50] | All of these kills were strictly business. | 说明这几件杀人案都经严密组织 |
[11:52] | A hitman? | 职业杀手吗 |
[11:53] | What about the postmortem mutilation? | 那尸体被截肢又怎么说 |
[11:55] | A contract sometimes includes extras. | 合同通常都有附加条款 |
[11:58] | The camera is not for sexual gratification it’s for proof of death. | 照片不是为获性满足 而是杀人的证据 |
[12:01] | So we could be looking for two people? | 这么说 凶手是两个人 |
[12:02] | Maybe. Maybe more. | 可能 可能还不止 |
[12:04] | Excuse me. | 失陪一下 |
[12:05] | I may be able to hit on some old contacts | 我也许能联系几个旧线人帮忙 |
[12:08] | But I’ll need to do it alone. | 但得我独自前往 |
[12:10] | Contacts? | 线人 |
[12:11] | Do we want to know? | 我们需要知道吗 |
[12:14] | Best not. | 最好不要 |
[12:25] | We don’t open till 5:30. | 我们五点半才开张 |
[12:28] | I’m looking for the owner of that coat. | 我要找那件外套的主人 |
[12:32] | Is that right? | 是吗 |
[12:38] | Not with that you’re not. | 谁准你带武器了 |
[12:42] | Check out the front and back. | 去外面盯着点 |
[12:44] | You’re either a dead man or a cop. Which one is it? | 你不是死人就是个警察 想做哪个 |
[12:49] | Right now I’m just an old friend. | 此刻 我只是个老朋友 |
[12:52] | You gave up that right the day you became a fed. | 你决定做条子那天 就不能再做朋友了 |
[12:57] | Ray? | 雷 |
[13:02] | David. | 大卫 |
[13:12] | I thought you retired. | 我以为你退休了 |
[13:14] | Writing books? | 在写书吗 |
[13:16] | What can I tell you ray? | 让我说什么好呢 雷 |
[13:18] | Some habits are hard to break. | 积习难改 |
[13:21] | I try this damn puzzle every morning. | 我还是每天早上玩这该死的填字游戏 |
[13:24] | Never gets any easier. | 就没简单过 |
[13:27] | “Crater creator?” | 该填crater还是creator |
[13:28] | You know I work with a kid | 跟我共事的一个孩子 |
[13:30] | Who can solve this whole thing in 5 minutes. | 5分钟内就能把这全解了 |
[13:32] | He must be smarter than both of us. | 他肯定比我俩都聪明 |
[13:34] | That’s for sure. | 那当然 |
[13:36] | So what’s it been 30 years? | 多少年没见了 30年 |
[13:39] | 33. | 33年了 |
[13:40] | You know I thought at the very least | 我一直以为 至少 |
[13:41] | I would see you at Emma’s funeral. | 你会去参加艾玛的葬礼 |
[13:45] | I um… need to ask you a favor. | 我想请你帮个忙 |
[13:48] | She loved you as much as you loved her. | 她那么爱你 一点不比你爱她少 |
[13:51] | Hey ambition’s a bitch ain’t it? | 可惜比不了你的雄心万丈 是吗 |
[13:54] | I’m not here to talk about Emma. | 我来这不是跟你说艾玛的事 |
[13:56] | What are you here to talk about? | 那你来跟我说什么 |
[13:58] | You’ve read the news? | 你看到新闻了 |
[13:59] | You think I got something to do with that? | 你以为我跟那事有关 |
[14:01] | You should stick to writing books. | 你真该继续写你的小说去 |
[14:03] | This guy is real specific. | 这家伙目标明确 |
[14:05] | He uses a zip gun and then throws in extras. | 用自制手枪 还加上额外行为 |
[14:08] | For a smart guy your coming back here was a real dumb move. | 作为聪明人 你回来真是太不明智了 |
[14:11] | Not as dumb as the one that Sean made. | 至少比西恩明智些 |
[14:17] | He’s on trial for the transportation of weapons | 他偷运武器被审讯 |
[14:20] | No doubt for you. | 毫无疑问肯定有你一份 |
[14:21] | And what about the rico beef hanging over your head? | 但你自己亟待解决的那些麻烦 又会怎样 |
[14:24] | You help me | 帮我这次 |
[14:26] | And you’ll be assisting a federal investigation. | 就相当于你在协助联邦机构调查 |
[14:29] | And what exactly is that gonna do for my reputation? | 这对我的名声 又有何好处呢 |
[14:32] | If you don’t | 不帮我的话 |
[14:34] | You may not have one to protect. | 命都没了 还谈何名声 |
[14:36] | Our organized crime unit is very close | 政府重案组正虎视眈眈着 |
[14:38] | To shutting you down permanently. | 要让你从此一蹶不振 |
[14:42] | Keep talking. | 说下去 |
[14:46] | The removal of the hands is as specific | 尸体被截肢 就跟丽塔·哈斯莱 |
[14:48] | As Rita Haslat’s condition was when she was found. | 被发现时一样 具有特定含义 |
[14:51] | Just as specific as the removal of Bill Levington’s genitals. | 就像比尔·莱文顿被阉割的情况一样 |
[14:53] | There’s a message in the mutilations | 几种碎尸方式都在传递一个信息 |
[14:55] | The unsub wants us to know. | 不明嫌疑人想让我们知道 |
[14:56] | I got something here that might help us with– | 我找到些有用的信息… |
[14:59] | Technically we have something here that might help with that. | 严格说来 是我们找到些有用信息 |
[15:01] | Bill Levington was involved in a serial rape case | 比尔·莱文顿牵涉几桩强奸案 |
[15:03] | All involving minors and it never went to trial. | 都是强奸未成年少女 却从未定罪 |
[15:05] | Rita Haslat? | 丽塔·哈斯莱呢 |
[15:06] | – A former social worker – A former– | -她以前是社工 -她… |
[15:07] | Attained said former status | 据查旧资料 |
[15:08] | When she was fired from the DCFS for gross negligence. | 她曾因重大过失被儿童和家庭服务局开除 |
[15:11] | In one of her cases a 7-year-old boy starved to death. | 其中一个原因 是有名7岁男孩居然活活饿死 |
[15:13] | Which explains why haslat was so emaciated when she was found. | 解释了哈斯莱被发现时瘦骨如柴原因 |
[15:16] | If all the victims were indicated in crimes against children | 如果所有的受害人都显示这是一起针对儿童的犯罪 |
[15:18] | Then we’ve found a connection. | 那我们就找到联系了 |
[15:20] | One of the unsubs has access to the crimes of the victims | 其中一个不明嫌犯能接近犯罪受害者 |
[15:22] | And probably works in the justice system. Garcia? | 他很有可能在司法系统内部工作 加西亚 |
[15:25] | – On it. – on it. | -这就查 -这就查 |
[15:26] | All right well we know what the victims have in common | 好了 现在我们知道受害人的共同点了 |
[15:28] | We just need to find out who they have in common. | 接下来只需要找出还有谁 |
[15:30] | Wait. this social worker and the suspected rape case | 等下 这个社工和那起强奸案 |
[15:32] | Those were matters of record. | 是有案可查的 |
[15:33] | Ben Vanderwaal’s relationship with his stepdaughter is not. | 本·万德沃和他继女的关系就不是了 |
[15:37] | Unless the stepdaughter told someone else. | 除非他继女告诉过别人 |
[15:38] | I’ll call Rossi. | 我给罗斯打电话 |
[15:40] | I’ll have the daughter brought in. | 我去把那女孩带过来 |
[15:44] | And all 3 crimes were against children? | 三起犯罪都针对儿童 |
[15:48] | Ok. thanks Prentiss. | 好的 谢谢 普提斯 |
[15:53] | Cuban no doubt. | 肯定是古巴的 |
[15:55] | Contraband? | 走私的 |
[15:57] | Some laws are just plain unjust. | 有些法律就是不公平的 |
[16:00] | You know those 3 individuals messed with kids. | 你知道吗 这三起虐童案 |
[16:03] | They got what they deserve. | 他们罪有应得 |
[16:06] | That all depends on your definition of justice. | 这都是根据你所谓的正义判断的 |
[16:10] | It’s the same as when we were kids. | 和我们小时候一样 |
[16:12] | You do what you gotta do to survive. | 为了生存 什么都得做 |
[16:15] | What about this guy? | 这个家伙呢 |
[16:22] | There’s only one guy that’s this specific. | 只有一个家伙如此特殊 |
[16:25] | Name? | 叫什么名字 |
[16:28] | Bosola. | 波萨拉 |
[16:32] | I spoke to Heather last night. | 我昨晚和海德谈过了 |
[16:34] | I knew for a long time something was off but this– | 我知道那已经过去很长时间了 但是 |
[16:38] | Why didn’t you tell me? | 为什么不告诉我 |
[16:40] | Mr. Sandweiss Allison is the victim here. | 山威士先生 艾利森也是受害人 |
[16:43] | I just want to know the truth from her for once. | 我只想听她说实话 就一次 |
[16:46] | I told you I don’t know what they’re talking about. | 我告诉你了 我不知道他们在说什么 |
[16:49] | Allison we have the pictures your stepfather took of you. | 艾利森 我们有你继父给你拍的照片 |
[16:54] | Allison… | 艾利森 |
[16:58] | He was always home before mom. | 他总是比妈妈先回家 |
[17:02] | We just talked at first. | 我们开始只是谈谈 |
[17:03] | Why didn’t you tell your mom? | 为什么不告诉你妈妈 |
[17:05] | I knew she’d tell dad and he always said he’d kill anyone | 她会告诉爸爸的 他说他会杀了任何一个 |
[17:07] | Who laid a hand on me. | 碰我的人 |
[17:11] | And did he? | 他这样做了吗 |
[17:14] | How long has he been operating? | 他动完手术多长时间了 |
[17:17] | 20 years. | 20年了 |
[17:18] | He’s a ghost. | 他像个鬼魂 |
[17:20] | I’ve heard that name. | 我听说过那个名字 |
[17:22] | Bosola. | 波萨拉 |
[17:24] | He’s a character in a play. | 他是戏剧中的人物 |
[17:27] | Jacobean tragedy called The Duchess of Malfi. | 詹姆斯一世时期的悲剧 马尔菲公爵夫人 |
[17:31] | Bosola brutally slays the duchess. | 波萨拉残忍的杀害了公爵夫人 |
[17:34] | It wouldn’t be a tragedy if he didn’t. | 他不那么做就不是悲剧了 |
[17:37] | Is he local? | 他是本地人吗 |
[17:39] | I don’t care about the rico beef. | 我不在乎那些抱怨 |
[17:43] | What about Sean? | 西恩怎么样 |
[17:51] | Federal prison out in 2. | 联邦监狱 还有2年 |
[17:57] | All right. | 好吧 |
[17:59] | I’ll bring you bosola tonight. | 今晚我带你去见波萨拉 |
[18:02] | You better bring the Marine Corps. | 你最好有所准备 |
[18:08] | Allison did you ever tell anyone | 艾利森你曾经跟别人谈起过 |
[18:09] | About what your stepfather was doing? | 你继父的所作所为吗 |
[18:13] | I told my therapist. | 我告诉过我的医生 |
[18:16] | He said I act out because I crave attention. | 他说我因为渴望得到关注而表演 |
[18:20] | I’m so sorry daddy. | 爸爸 我很抱歉 |
[18:23] | You have nothing to be sorry for. | 没什么可道歉的 |
[18:27] | We need his name please. | 我们需要他的名字 |
[18:30] | Your therapist. | 你的医生 |
[18:31] | Jerry Sorum. | 杰里·索勒姆 |
[18:34] | Am I a suspect? | 我是嫌疑犯吗 |
[18:35] | Not yet Mr. Sorum. | 还不算 索勒姆先生 |
[18:37] | What is your professional opinion of Allison? | 你给艾利森的专业意见是什么 |
[18:40] | You mean was she sexually abused by her stepfather? | 你是说她被他的继父性骚扰 |
[18:42] | No question. | 毫无疑问 |
[18:43] | And you reported it. | 然后你上报了 |
[18:44] | Of course. | 当然 |
[18:45] | To the police? | 给警察 |
[18:47] | Absolutely. | 正是 |
[18:48] | How far did they take it? | 他们交给谁了 |
[18:50] | They had it reviewed by the state. | 给州政府审核了 |
[18:51] | Did the police interview her? | 警察传讯她了吗 |
[18:53] | They came to my office. | 他们来我的办公室了 |
[18:54] | Allison wanted nothing to do with it. | 艾利森不想扯上关系 |
[18:56] | Case closed. | 就结案了 |
[18:57] | Just like the 380 000 cases of child abuse | 就像在这个国家每年上报的 |
[19:00] | Reported in this country each year. | 其他380000起虐童案一样 |
[19:02] | Less than one percent gets to trial. | 只有不到百分之一的人受到审判 |
[19:03] | Does that make you want to even the odds? | 这让你产生要伸张正义的想法了 |
[19:10] | Every time I listen to a child | 每次我听到孩子们 |
[19:12] | Vividly recount the most horrific | 描述那些所谓的父亲 |
[19:15] | Acts of abuse | 叔叔对他们所作的 |
[19:16] | Done at the hands of a father an uncle | 让人毛骨悚然的虐待行为 |
[19:21] | Someone they’re supposed to trust… | 那都是他们所信任的人 |
[19:23] | It’s all I can do not to break down. | 我能做的只是尽量不让自己崩溃 |
[19:27] | But that’s all I’m capable of. | 我能做的也只有这些 |
[19:30] | After that like you | 然后 像你一样 |
[19:32] | I trust in the justice system. | 我相信司法系统 |
[19:40] | Rossi. | 我是罗斯 |
[19:42] | Midnight. My restaurant. | 午夜 在我餐馆见 |
[19:44] | Most people never meet Bosola. | 大多数人从未见过波萨拉 |
[19:46] | Those that do only ever meet him once. | 即使见过的 也都只有一面之缘 |
[19:48] | If he smells a fed I’m gonna end up like the duchess. | 要是他知道你是警察 我会和伯爵夫人一样惨死 |
[19:52] | Wow that would be a tragedy. | 那就太悲剧了 |
[19:58] | All right. | 好了 |
[20:05] | I’ve never said anything out of turn ever have I? | 我从未说过什么大逆不道的 是吧 |
[20:09] | Go on. | 继续 |
[20:10] | Always you’ve treated me like a son. | 你总是把我当儿子看待 |
[20:13] | But I’d rather do time than see you become a rat and help the feds. | 但我宁愿坐牢 也不想见你去帮警察 |
[20:17] | I’m closing the restaurant tonight. | 今晚餐馆不营业 |
[20:21] | You and the boys take the night off. | 你和你的人 今晚都休息 |
[20:23] | I can’t let you do this alone. | 我不能让你一个做这事 |
[20:29] | I’m not helping the feds. | 我不是要帮警察 |
[20:31] | I’m helping an old friend. | 只是帮一个老朋友 |
[20:33] | Good night. Go on. | 晚安 去吧 |
[20:43] | He dims the lights we go in. | 他一熄灯 我们就进去 |
[20:48] | So uh Jack’s what 4 today? | 杰克今天过4岁生日 |
[20:50] | Yeah. | 对 |
[20:51] | And I literally have no idea where he is. | 我却连他在哪都不知道 |
[20:53] | He’s safe. | 他安全就好 |
[20:59] | I saw Prentiss and Morgan up the block | 我看到普提斯和摩根就在这街区 |
[21:02] | But the two agents in the sedan | 但那轿车里两名探员 |
[21:04] | They’re not with us. | 不参与这次行动 |
[21:05] | That the counter surveillance in case Foyet is watching me. | 那是伪装措施 以防弗伊特盯上我 |
[21:08] | For which apparently there’s no more money. | 显然 也没有多余的经费了 |
[21:11] | Yeah I heard. | 对 我听说了 |
[21:14] | Did somebody call you? | 有人打给你了吗 |
[21:17] | They’re concerned. | 他们是关心你 |
[21:20] | – What did you say? – What I’m telling you. | -那你怎么说的 -就是我告诉你的话 |
[21:22] | An attack against you is an attack against all of us. | 袭击你 就是袭击我们大家 |
[21:27] | Why are you calling? You ok? | 为什么打电话 你没事吧 |
[21:29] | I hope you got some good guys out there. | 希望你带来的都是精兵强将 |
[21:31] | This man is a mean son of a bitch. | 这人是个十足的卑鄙混蛋 |
[21:34] | We’re all over. He’s not gonna know what hit him. | 保证干净利落 他不会知道是谁干的 |
[21:36] | Hey that kid– | 嘿 那个家伙 |
[21:38] | The uh smart one– | 那个很聪明的家伙 |
[21:40] | I could use a little help. | 我需要点他的帮助 |
[21:42] | Reid? | 里德在吗 |
[21:43] | Reid here. | 我在这 |
[21:45] | Crossword question. | 纵横字谜问题 |
[21:46] | 10 letters. | 十个字母 |
[21:47] | Crater creator Crater creator. | |
[21:49] | 10 letters | 十个字母 |
[21:51] | Crater creator. | 环形山 |
[21:54] | Arctangent. | 反正切 |
[21:58] | Did you get that? | 听到了吗 |
[21:59] | Damn she’s smart. | 果然如此 她真聪明 |
[22:12] | Did you see that– | 你看到了吗 |
[22:14] | Flash? | 闪光 |
[22:20] | I saw that. | 我看到了 |
[22:21] | He’s already in there. | 他已经在屋子里了 |
[22:22] | All units go go go! | 各单位 行动 |
[23:01] | Morgan’s out canvassing the area. | 摩根正在外面搜索整个区域 |
[23:02] | This whole place is swarming with cops. | 这个地方都是警察 |
[23:05] | We had the streets the building | 我们监视着街道 屋子 |
[23:07] | Even the damn roof covered. | 甚至该死的屋顶 |
[23:08] | How the hell did he get through us? | 他到底是怎么进来的 |
[23:09] | Garcia traced finnegan’s phone calls. | 加西亚追踪了冯尼根的电话 |
[23:11] | He made one at 4:38 to a pre-paid cell | 他在4:38打了个预付电话 |
[23:14] | Another one to you at 11:41. | 11:41打给了你 |
[23:17] | We gave bosola 7 hours to prepare. | 我们给了波萨拉七个小时的准备时间 |
[23:19] | I think he was here before we arrived. | 我估计在我们到达之前 嫌犯已经在这 |
[23:21] | And he heard ray call me. | 他也听到了雷和我的通话 |
[23:22] | This is all my fault. | 这都是我的错 |
[23:23] | Now he knows we’re onto him. | 现在他知道我们盯上他了 |
[23:25] | He’s not the only one. | 不只有他一个知道 |
[23:26] | Whoever he works for does too. | 他的雇主也知道了 |
[23:30] | Each mutilation represents the crimes | 尸体残缺表明 |
[23:33] | The unsubs believe these 3 individuals committed. | 不明嫌犯们相信着三人都犯了罪 |
[23:36] | Unsubs? | 不明嫌犯们 |
[23:37] | Unknown subjects. | 不明人物 |
[23:39] | Both male. unsub “a” we’re calling the planner. | 都是男性 不明嫌犯A被称为策划者 |
[23:41] | He works in the criminal justice system. | 在司法系统工作 |
[23:44] | We’re looking at both defense and prosecution attorneys | 我们在查各方律师 |
[23:46] | Judges and even cops. | 法官 甚至警察 |
[23:48] | We believe that the planner has experienced | 我们认为策划者遭受了 |
[23:50] | A devastating personal tragedy of some sort. | 某种凄惨的人生悲剧 |
[23:52] | And because of the sophisticated nature of the scenario | 并且基于他对犯罪计划的丰富经验 |
[23:54] | We believe unsub “a” | 我们认为A号不明嫌犯年龄 |
[23:56] | Is in his late 50s or 60s. | 处于五十岁至六十岁之间 |
[23:57] | The planner likely met unsub “b” the enforcer | 策划者很可能在司法系统内部 |
[23:59] | Within the court system. | 遇见了不明嫌犯B 实施者 |
[24:01] | He’s been hired to carry out justice. | 他被雇佣来实施正义的制裁 |
[24:03] | Now this type of justice does not come cheap. | 但这种所谓的正义耗费不菲 |
[24:05] | So the planner has access to substantial cash. | 因此我们的策划者有充足的现金 |
[24:09] | Absolutely no attempt was made | 没有丝毫打算来 |
[24:11] | To hide the mutilation. | 遮掩这些肢体残害 |
[24:13] | This suggests the planner either doesn’t care what we find | 这说明策划者要么不在乎我们会发现 |
[24:15] | Or he wants us to find it. | 要么希望我们发现 |
[24:17] | Now the enforcer on the other hand | 然而另一方面 实施者 |
[24:19] | Has no such intentions. | 却没有这种想法 |
[24:20] | He should be considered armed and extremely dangerous. | 他随身携带武器并极其危险 |
[24:22] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[24:24] | All right. let’s go people. | 好的 大家出发 |
[24:34] | All final payments have been made. | 所有的酬金已经入户 |
[24:37] | I see no reason not to complete the tasks | 你没有理由不完成任务 |
[24:40] | Or to converse further. | 或者进一步同我交流 |
[24:44] | Good. One last request… | 好的 最后一个要求… |
[24:47] | I would like you to pay special attention | 我要你特别留意下 |
[24:49] | To Mr. Patton. | 派顿先生 |
[25:08] | I’ve concentrated on the last 3 cases. | 我集中调查了最近的三个案子 |
[25:10] | They’ve left the freshest e-prints. | 他们留下了最新的电子印本 |
[25:12] | – Great. – Not really. Over 100 000 cases | -好极了 -其实并不好 |
[25:15] | Pass through Long Island court. | 长岛法院受理了十万件此类案子 |
[25:16] | Who had eyes on those files? | 谁看过这些文件 |
[25:17] | Literally hundreds and hundreds of people. | 不夸张的说有数万人 |
[25:19] | Change track. Focus on the enforcer. | 改变调查方向 集中调查案件实施者 |
[25:21] | Mob-related murder trials on Long Island the last 10 years. | 长岛过去十年出现的犯罪集团谋杀案 |
[25:24] | We’re looking for a hitman. | 我们要找出职业杀手 |
[25:26] | Hey there are 93 mob trials in the last 10 years. | 过去十年发生了九十三起集团作案 |
[25:29] | Put aside any trials that resulted in a conviction. | 先把定罪了的案件放一边 |
[25:32] | Weed out mistrials and arraignments. | 剔除错判和传讯的 |
[25:35] | Uh 19. | 还剩十九个 |
[25:36] | Were any of those on trial | 这些案件里面有 |
[25:38] | Suspected of being hitmen or enforcers? | 可疑的职业杀手或案件实施者吗 |
[25:41] | 3… | 三个 |
[25:42] | Whoa whoa whoa this totally slipped the net. | 这完全缩小了调查范围 |
[25:43] | Tony mecacci–his case was judged a mistrial | 汤尼·麦卡齐 他的案件被定位错判 |
[25:46] | But check out his suspected victim. | 但看看他的疑似受害者 |
[25:52] | .22 caliber right? | 22口径步枪 对吗 |
[25:53] | Bull’s-eye. | 一语中的 |
[25:53] | Cross-match our profile of the planner | 将我们的案件策划者和 |
[25:55] | Against all those connected with this trial. | 所有该案件相关人员的档案相似性比较 |
[25:58] | Let’s see–prosecuting lawyer Garrett Daniels | 我们看到 控方律师加勒特·丹尼尔 |
[26:00] | Judge Boyd Schuller | 法官博伊·舒勒 |
[26:02] | Criminal defense lawyer Paul… | 辩方律师保罗 |
[26:03] | Wait wait. | 等等 |
[26:04] | Did you say judge Schuller? | 你刚是不是说了舒勒法官 |
[26:06] | Yeah here’s a photo. | 是的 这里有张照片 |
[26:09] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[26:12] | Do you know him? | 你认识他吗 |
[26:14] | No. But I knew his wife. | 不认识 但我认识他妻子 |
[26:16] | 2 years ago she was driving home from work | 两年前她下班开车回家 |
[26:18] | And she was killed by a drunk driver. | 一个醉酒的司机导致她出车祸身亡了 |
[26:19] | That could be the tragedy. | 真是悲剧 |
[26:21] | She was the love of his life that’s for sure. | 毫无疑问 她是他这辈子的至爱 |
[26:23] | 12 months ago judge Schuller took a leave of absence | 十二个月前 舒勒法官由于健康问题 |
[26:25] | Due to health issues. | 请了假 |
[26:26] | He was diagnosed with terminal cancer. | 他被诊断为癌症晚期 |
[26:28] | He has 6 months to live. | 只有六个月的生命了 |
[26:29] | And that’s when the killing started. | 那就是这一系列杀戮开始的时候 |
[26:30] | You don’t seriously think judge… | 你不会真的认为 |
[26:32] | Judge Schuller is the planner. | 舒勒法官是幕后策划者 |
[26:34] | – Yes I do. – Fits the profile. | -是的 -符合档案里写的 |
[26:36] | And Tony Mecacci is most likely Bosola the enforcer. | 而汤尼·麦卡齐很可能就是作案人波萨拉 |
[26:40] | What have you got on Bosola? | 关于波萨拉你知道些什么呢 |
[26:41] | Uh he went off the grid after his last trial. | 在他的最后一次审判后他就在消失了 |
[26:43] | Jj put out a statewide APB | 婕婕 发布全州范围的通缉令 |
[26:44] | And release Mecacci’s photo to the media. | 并向媒体发布麦卡齐的照片 |
[26:46] | Judge Schuller’s a highly-respected man. | 舒勒法官是个德高望重的人 |
[26:48] | We can’t just walk in there and accuse him of serial murder. | 我们不能走上法庭控告他犯了连环谋杀案 |
[26:51] | Then I’ll go to the attorney general | 那么我就去找检察长 |
[26:52] | And petition the chief justice if I have to. | 如果有必要的话呈请首席大法官 |
[26:56] | And maybe not. | 也许不用 |
[27:00] | I believe you’re looking for me. | 我相信你们在找我 |
[27:14] | You know we have to advise you of your rights. | 我们得建议你行使自己的权利 |
[27:16] | I waive my constitutional rights against self-incrimination. | 我因为自证其罪而放弃了宪法规定的权利 |
[27:21] | When you walked in here | 当你走到这里时 |
[27:24] | You said “I believe you’re looking for me.” | 你说 我相信你们在找我 |
[27:26] | And I was right. | 我说对了 |
[27:27] | Your timing was impeccable. | 你选的时机无可挑剔 |
[27:30] | But how could you know that? | 但你是怎么知道的 |
[27:32] | I knew it wouldn’t take you long to find me. | 我早知道你们不久就会找到我 |
[27:35] | Not after what I’ve left behind. | 我留下了这么多线索 |
[27:37] | So you don’t deny any of this? | 所以说你一点都不否认这些罪行 |
[27:39] | Why would I? What you see as a crime | 我为什么要否认 你们认为犯罪的东西 |
[27:41] | I see as justice. | 在我眼里却是声张正义 |
[27:44] | Ray Finnegan was a friend of mine. | 雷·冯尼根是我朋友 |
[27:47] | Ray Finnegan was a criminal. | 雷·冯尼根是个罪犯 |
[27:49] | You should choose your friends more wisely. | 你应该更明智地择友 |
[27:53] | It must have really thrown you | 当雷出现在艾玛的葬礼上时 |
[27:54] | When Ray showed up at Emma’s funeral. | 你一定感到很困惑 |
[27:56] | How do you know about my wife? | 你怎么认识我妻子的 |
[28:00] | You have absolutely no idea who I am do you? | 你完全不知道我是谁 是吗 |
[28:05] | Ray told Rossi you only meet Bosola once. | 雷告诉罗斯 他只见了波萨拉一次 |
[28:09] | So judge Schuller had to have given him a list of names. | 所以舒勒法官得给他一份名单 |
[28:12] | He never needs to see him again | 这样他就再也不需要见他了 |
[28:13] | Just make final payment on proof of death. | 只要在这些人都死了后一次性付清雇佣费 |
[28:15] | Have Garcia hack into Schuller’s files | 加西亚在事情还能挽回之前 |
[28:17] | And track his financial records | 破解舒勒的文件 |
[28:18] | Before everything gets shut down. | 追查到财政记录了吗 |
[28:20] | And find out if his office made any calls. | 查到有任何电话从他办公室拨出来吗 |
[28:22] | They did. I spoke to them a few hours ago. | 他们成功破解了 我几小时前和他们通了话 |
[28:24] | I told them we had two suspects. | 我告诉他们现在有两个嫌疑人 |
[28:26] | So he knows we’re onto him. | 所以他知道我们查到他身上了 |
[28:27] | He came here to stall. | 他来这里是为了拖延时间 |
[28:29] | He does have a list. There’s more to come. | 他确实有个名单 还要杀更多人 |
[28:35] | Could we just get on with what I came here for? | 我们可以谈正题吗 |
[28:39] | Why? So Bosola can go on and carry on | 为什么 这样波萨拉就能继续进行 |
[28:41] | Whatever it is you asked of him to do? No. | 你吩咐他做的事了是吗 不行 |
[28:43] | You call him and you end this. | 你打电话给他 结束这一切 |
[28:45] | Even if I could I wouldn’t. | 就算我能 我也不会去做 |
[28:48] | She was born Emma Louise Taylor | 她生名为艾玛·路易斯·泰勒 |
[28:51] | 4th of july 1958. | 生于1958年7月4日 |
[28:54] | You could get that from anywhere. | 你可以从任何地方得到这信息 |
[28:55] | When she was 6 her dad John | 她六岁时 她爸爸约翰 |
[28:58] | Brought home a black and white homeless kitten. | 带回一只黑白色的流浪小猫 |
[29:03] | If she knew you… | 如果她认识你 |
[29:06] | Emma would have told me. | 艾玛会告诉我的 |
[29:08] | She named it Oscar | 她叫它奥斯卡 |
[29:10] | After Oscar Wilde. | 以奥斯卡·韦德的名字命名[英国作家] |
[29:11] | And of all Oscar Wilde’s work she loved | 在奥斯卡·韦德的所有作品中 |
[29:15] | An ideal husband the most. | 她最喜欢《如意郎君》 |
[29:20] | I don’t know how you know all of this about Emma | 我不知你如何知道关于艾玛的这些事 |
[29:24] | Or what you hope to achieve | 或者你想得到什么 |
[29:27] | But we’re done. | 谈话结束 |
[29:28] | You know the charges. Charge me. | 你知道罪名 那就控告我吧 |
[29:31] | Is that what started all this insanity… | 这一切疯狂事情的起因 |
[29:34] | Emma’s death? | 就是艾玛的死吗 |
[29:35] | What started all of this was the 35 years | 起因是35年前 |
[29:40] | I had to sit and watch | 我不得不眼看着 |
[29:41] | As the system I swore an oath to protect | 我起誓保护的司法体系 |
[29:44] | Failed the very people | 不能保护 |
[29:45] | our justice system was meant to protect. | 我们的司法体系应该保护的人 |
[29:48] | I wonder what Emma would make of all this. | 我不知艾玛是否会理解这些 |
[29:51] | Every single person on that list deserves justice | 名单上的每个人都应受到裁决 |
[29:54] | And it’s justice they managed to evade. | 受到他们已逃脱但应有的裁决 |
[29:57] | So… | 所以 |
[29:59] | You do have a list. | 你的确有个名单 |
[30:06] | I’m finished talking. | 我不说话了 |
[30:11] | Oh-oh we’ve got gobs of two-way traffic going on | 我们猛冲过双向行驶道 |
[30:13] | Which means someone is trying to bounce us out. | 有人要把我们揪出来了 |
[30:14] | Ok Bosola didn’t come cheap | 波萨拉不会便宜起来的 |
[30:16] | So Judge Schuller had to have made | 舒勒法官必须 |
[30:18] | Some pretty substantial transactions. | 进行很大的交易 |
[30:20] | Got wire transfers to a Cayman Island bank | 向开曼群岛银行汇款 |
[30:21] | And that’s where the trace ends. | 线索就到此为止了 |
[30:23] | How many how much? | 汇了多少次 多少钱 |
[30:24] | June he debits numerations of $9 999 | 六月 汇出9999美元 |
[30:27] | Every few days total of 4 he takes a break for a few weeks | 隔几天一次 4次 间隔了几周 |
[30:30] | Until he makes his final transaction | 直到最后一次 |
[30:31] | for the same magic number. | 汇款到相同账号 |
[30:33] | Anything less than $10 000 keeps the IRS off your trail. | 只要低于一万美元 国税局就不会记录 |
[30:35] | I know that too. | 我也知道 |
[30:37] | So the final payment must be for proof of death. | 最后一笔款说明人已经死了 |
[30:40] | That makes $50 000 the price of a kill. | 五万美元就是杀手的佣金 |
[30:43] | He did that 3 times over a period of 12 months | 他在12个月里做了三次 |
[30:45] | But 2 days ago | 但两天前 |
[30:47] | He raided his account for $100 000 all in one hit. | 他一次取了十万美元 |
[30:49] | He also closed all his accounts | 还关闭了所有帐户 |
[30:50] | And handed his entire estate over | 还把所有财产转让 |
[30:52] | To a victims support group. | 给了一个帮助犯罪受害者组织 |
[30:54] | Someone who isn’t suffering from too many brainiacs | 有个高科技网络高手 |
[30:56] | In the high-tech kitchen just bounced us out. | 刚把我们揪出去了 |
[30:58] | Good job. | 干得好 |
[31:00] | If our calculations are correct | 如果我们计算没错 |
[31:02] | There are 2 more names on that list. | 名单上还有两人 |
[31:04] | There are. | 没错 |
[31:06] | Every single person on that list deserves justice. | 每个人都应受到应有的制裁 |
[31:08] | He said deserves not deserved. | 他说的是应受到 而不是已受到 |
[31:10] | Now look. | 看 |
[31:11] | Right there. He looked at his watch for the second time. | 他看了两次手表 |
[31:13] | Whatever he’s waiting for is about to happen. | 不论他在等待什么 都即将发生 |
[31:24] | I don’t think you knew Emma at all. | 我认为你一点不了解艾玛 |
[31:26] | At least not the one I knew. | 至少不是我了解的那个她 |
[31:28] | I made an excuse for myself | 我给自己想了个借口 |
[31:31] | That I wouldn’t be welcome at her funeral. | 我在她的葬礼上不会受欢迎的 |
[31:33] | But the truth is I couldn’t face it. | 但事实是 我无法面对 |
[31:38] | You knowing Emma changes nothing. | 就算你了解她也改变不了什么 |
[31:40] | Oh but it does. | 当然会有所改变 |
[31:42] | Emma changed the lives of everyone she knew. | 艾玛改变了所有她认识的人的生活 |
[31:45] | But at least Ray and I saw her death | 但至少雷和我目睹了她的死 |
[31:48] | For what it truly was… | 因为事实是 |
[31:50] | A tragic accident. | 她死于一场悲惨的意外 |
[31:52] | Dan Patton was drunk. | 丹·派顿喝醉了 |
[31:54] | He murdered Emma | 他谋杀了艾玛 |
[31:56] | As surely as if he put a gun to her head. | 就和他拿枪指着她的头一样 |
[31:58] | Is that why his photo’s not here? | 这就是为何他的照片不在这里 |
[32:01] | You’re saving the best for last? | 你把最想杀的人留在最后 |
[32:03] | We need to locate Dan Patton now. | 我们要找到丹·派顿 |
[32:05] | The 100 000 must be for some serious extras. | 十万美元一定是为了很重要的人 |
[32:25] | How many other people have you targeted? | 你还有几个目标 |
[32:28] | I want the truth. | 告诉我实话 |
[32:31] | I have nothing more to say. | 我没什么要说的 |
[32:32] | Oh but I do. | 但我有 |
[32:35] | I ran into Emma by chance | 我偶然遇到了艾玛 |
[32:36] | A few years ago | 几年前 |
[32:38] | At a hotel in Manhattan. | 在曼哈顿的一间酒店 |
[32:39] | I was working on a case so was she. | 我在办案 她也是 |
[32:42] | I knew she was married. | 我知道她结婚了 |
[32:45] | But I didn’t care. | 但我无所谓 |
[32:50] | She… | 她 |
[32:52] | She wouldn’t. | 她不会的 |
[32:55] | No. | 不会的 |
[32:56] | Emma would not do that to me. | 艾玛不会对我不忠 |
[33:00] | You’re lying. | 你在撒谎 |
[33:01] | Emma… | 艾玛 |
[33:06] | I want the truth. | 告诉我实话 |
[33:08] | You first. | 你先说 |
[33:11] | Dan Patton is the last one. | 丹·派顿是最后一个 |
[33:14] | There are no more. | 再没有了 |
[33:16] | Now tell me the truth. | 现在你告诉我实话 |
[33:19] | That night in Manhattan | 在曼哈顿的那晚 |
[33:22] | She told me our connection was so strong | 她跟我说 我们被对方强烈吸引着 |
[33:26] | It could never happen only once. | 不会只发生一次的 |
[33:33] | And I was fine with that. | 我也这样认为 |
[34:08] | Please. Please don’t. I have nothing no money nothing. | 求你了 我没钱 什么也没有 |
[34:12] | Nothing– | 什么都没 |
[34:16] | Please please don’t kill me. | 求你 别杀我 |
[34:18] | This isn’t about money. | 这跟钱没关系 |
[34:20] | This is about the murder of Emma Schuller. | 只怨你害死了艾玛·舒勒 |
[34:22] | Emma? oh god. | 艾玛 天哪 |
[34:24] | Emma–that was– that was an accident. | 艾玛的事只是场意外 |
[34:25] | Please. no that was an accident. | 别 只是意外 |
[34:27] | Please–please don’t– | 求你 不要 |
[34:32] | At least… | 至少 |
[34:34] | You now know what kind of man you’re working with. | 你知道自己和怎样的人共事了吧 |
[34:39] | What kind of man are you judge? | 法官 您又是怎样一个人 |
[34:40] | I’ve had enough of seeing the guilty | 我看够了有罪的人 |
[34:43] | Walk free of their sins. | 得不到应有的惩罚 |
[34:47] | But what about your sins? | 那您犯下的罪呢 |
[34:51] | I got cancer for mine. | 所以我得了癌症 |
[34:56] | Maybe he’s still at work. | 也许他还没下班 |
[34:58] | Workplace said he left for the day. | 单位说他已经下班了 |
[35:08] | Dan patton this is the fbi. | 丹·派顿 联调局 |
[35:20] | Clear! | 安全 |
[35:27] | One to the heart one to the head. | 一枪打中心脏 一枪在头部 |
[35:30] | We know who did it. | 我们知道凶手是谁 |
[35:32] | Bosola has no way of getting off long island. | 波萨拉不能离开长岛 |
[35:36] | They’re moving judge schuller. | 他们在转移舒勒法官 |
[35:37] | What? | 什么 |
[35:38] | He’s a high court judge. | 他是高等法院法官 |
[35:39] | It makes it a federal case now. | 所以案件交给联邦政府 |
[35:40] | What if Bosola has no intention | 如果波萨拉根本没想过 |
[35:41] | Of leaving the island? | 要离开长岛呢 |
[35:43] | Garcia said the judge was giving his whole estate away? | 加西亚说 法官把所有财产都捐出去了 |
[35:46] | His property his money. | 房产 钱 |
[35:47] | He closed out his accounts and paid off his utility bills. | 他销了银行账号 结清了公共事业账单 |
[35:49] | He has cancer but he still has 6 months to live. | 他有癌症 但也得再生活半年 |
[35:52] | Is there a reason he’s paying off all his bills now? | 他有什么理由要付清所有账单呢 |
[35:54] | Not to mention the 100 000 he made | 更何况 他最后给杀手的款额是 |
[35:57] | As a last and final payment for not one but 2 kills. | 十万块钱 要杀的是两个人 |
[36:01] | Usually the judge waits for confirmation of death | 而法官总在确认目标死亡后 |
[36:03] | Before making final payment. | 才付尾款 |
[36:05] | Only this time he knew he wouldn’t be around to see it. | 除非他早料到 这次自己无法亲自确认 |
[36:08] | Here he comes! | 他来了 |
[36:10] | Oh there he is. | 在那边 |
[36:11] | Judge Schuller! | 舒勒法官 |
[36:12] | Judge Schuller is helping us | 舒勒法官正在协助 |
[36:13] | With a federal investigation. | 进行一起联邦调查 |
[36:15] | Wait a minute. what? | 等等 什么 |
[36:15] | I can’t hear you. speak up. | 我听不清 大声点 |
[36:16] | Judge Schuller does this have anything to do with | 舒勒法官 请问您是否与 |
[36:18] | The recent rash of murders? | 近期一连串的谋杀案有关 |
[36:19] | I am of the belief that justice has been served. | 我坚信 正义已经实现 |
[36:21] | Hotch wait a minute. what? | 霍奇 等等 什么 |
[36:24] | No comment. | 无可奉告 |
[36:25] | Judge Schuller can you confirm reports… | 舒勒法官 您能证实一些报道 |
[36:26] | I lied. | 我骗了你们 |
[36:28] | What? | 什么 |
[36:29] | …Your status in this case? | 您在这起案件中的身份是 |
[36:36] | Everybody down! get on the ground! | 大家蹲下 蹲下 |
[36:38] | Down on the ground! stay down! | 蹲下 蹲下 |
[36:40] | Get down! | 大家蹲下 |
[38:07] | She was special to you. | 她在你心里是独一无二的 |
[38:12] | I was just thinking… | 我只是在想 |
[38:14] | When I first met Emma | 第一次遇见艾玛的时候 |
[38:16] | I knew I would love her for the rest of my life. | 我就知道 这一辈子都会爱着她 |
[38:19] | We were 12 years old. | 那时我们不过十二岁 |
[38:23] | She always said we were doomed | 她常常说 我们命中注定 |
[38:25] | To be star-crossed lovers | 是一对灾星恋人 |
[38:28] | Destined to wonder | 注定错过对方 |
[38:30] | What might have been. | 永远没有未来 |
[38:35] | I never slept with her you know. | 我们什么也没发生过 |
[38:38] | That wasn’t true | 我和舒勒说的 |
[38:40] | What I said to Schuller. | 只是骗他的 |
[38:42] | That was just to get under his skin | 只为激怒他 |
[38:45] | Knock him off his game. | 让他露出马脚 |
[38:47] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[38:50] | I should have married her though. | 不过 我本应该娶了她 |
[38:56] | When I left the marines | 离开海军陆战队后 |
[38:59] | I was recruited by the bureau | 联调局把我招进来 |
[39:02] | Spent a few years on the streets | 好几年都在街头工作 |
[39:03] | Got involved with starting the bau. | 然后参与组建行为分析小组 |
[39:06] | And before I knew it | 我还没缓过神来 |
[39:09] | A lifetime had gone by. | 就已经物是人非 一辈子到头了 |
[39:12] | I hear you. | 我都明白 |
[39:14] | I missed a life with Emma | 我这一辈子都和艾玛错过了 |
[39:18] | Because I became obsessed with the chase. | 因为我痴迷于那种追逐 |
[39:23] | With the hunt. | 那种寻找 |
[39:25] | Dave he’s threatening my family. | 大卫 他威胁着我的家人 |
[39:28] | And we’ll get foyet aaron. | 我们会抓到弗伊特的 亚伦 |
[39:31] | Then what’s your point? | 那你想说的是 |
[39:37] | You have a family. | 你是个有家有室的人 |
[39:41] | When all this is over | 等一切结束之后 |
[39:43] | What are you gonna do… | 你要怎么做 |
[39:46] | To make sure you’re not a lonely guy | 才能确保你不是孤身一人 |
[39:49] | Wondering why you let the purest thing in your life… | 后悔着为什么让生命里最纯真的东西 |
[39:55] | Get away? | 离你远去 |
[40:14] | Going somewhere? | 要去哪里 |
[40:17] | Hear the joke about the two irishmen– | 听过一个笑话说 有两个爱尔兰人 |
[40:29] | Yeah I heard it. | 我听过 |
[40:30] | Didn’t find it funny the first time. | 第一次就觉得不好笑 |
[40:33] | “I have always found | 现实总是告诉我 |
[40:34] | That mercy bears richer fruit than strict justice.” | 宽容比严苛的司法制度更有益处 |
[40:38] | Abraham Lincoln. | 亚伯拉罕·林肯[第十六任美国总统] |