时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously on criminal minds… | 《犯罪心理》前情回顾 |
[00:02] | – The reaper. – The boston reaper? | -死神 -波士顿死神 |
[00:04] | If you stop hunting me I’ll stop hunting them. | 你们停止追捕我 我就停止杀戮 |
[00:06] | I don’t make deals. I’m the guy who hunts guys like you. | 别跟我谈条件 我专门对付的就是你们这种人 |
[00:09] | You’ll regret this. | 你会后悔的 |
[00:17] | Wake up Derek. it’s time to die. | 醒醒 德里克 死期到了 |
[00:19] | George Foyet is the reaper. | 乔治·弗伊特就是死神 |
[00:20] | – Where’s my badge? – Foyet escaped. | -我的警徽呢 -弗伊特越狱了 |
[00:22] | Guards found him in his cell vomiting blood and convulsing. | 守卫发现他在囚室吐血 不停抽搐 |
[00:24] | They rushed him to the prison hospital. | 他们立刻送他到监狱医院 |
[00:26] | They’re gonna find him right? | 他们会找到他吧 |
[00:27] | No, they’re not. | 没有 |
[00:29] | You should have made a deal. | 你应该接受条件 |
[00:34] | All units in the vicinity of north harney boulevard | 所有在北哈尼大道附近的小组 |
[00:37] | Shots fired at 751 north harney. | 哈尼北751号发生枪击事件 |
[00:40] | Repeat all units shots fired | 重复 所有小组 枪击事件 |
[00:43] | At 751 north harney. | 哈尼北751号 |
[00:45] | We’re not working a case. | 我们手头没有案子 |
[00:46] | Why call us to a crime scene? | 为什么叫我们来犯罪现场 |
[00:48] | I was hoping you knew. | 我还指望你告诉我呢 |
[00:50] | JJ said the police told her it was urgent. | 婕婕说警方称事态紧急 |
[00:53] | 4 hours of sleep after what we went through in canada it better be. | 加拿大回来才睡了4小时 最好值得 |
[01:07] | Oh you guys are already here. | 你们已经到了 |
[01:09] | You guys remember detective Walker? | 还记得沃克尔警探吧 |
[01:11] | Thanks for being here. | 谢谢你们能来 |
[01:12] | I understand none of you are working on much rest. | 我知道你们都没怎么休息 |
[01:13] | Who’s the victim? | 受害者是谁 |
[01:15] | His name is Nelson Martinez. | 他叫尼尔森·马丁斯 |
[01:17] | From what we can figure he answered his door | 据我们推断 他开门后 |
[01:19] | Was forced into the apartment at gunpoint | 凶手持枪强行进入公寓 |
[01:21] | And then shot in the chest. it was all pretty sloppy. | 被害人胸部中枪 非常仓皇 |
[01:23] | No disrespect but I don’t understand why you need us here. | 恕我直言 叫我们来干嘛 |
[01:25] | 2 days ago a local doctor named Tom Barton | 两天前 当地一名医生 |
[01:28] | Found a note addressed to him at the hospital. | 汤姆·巴顿在医院收到一封信 |
[01:30] | It said the person was planning to kill his son. | 称该人正计划谋害其子 |
[01:32] | If Dr. Barton tried to keep his boy hidden | 如果巴顿医生把儿子藏起来 |
[01:34] | One person would die every day in his place. | 他就每天杀一个人 |
[01:37] | And you think this is connected? | 你觉得两者有关联吗 |
[01:38] | The note is signed l.c. | 纸条的签名是LC |
[01:40] | Yesterday we had another victim. | 昨天另一名被害人 |
[01:42] | Multiple gunshots outside the apartment. | 在公寓外 多处中枪 |
[01:44] | The shooter wrote l.c. in white chalk next to the body. | 杀手在尸体旁用白粉笔写了LC |
[01:47] | Now unless Dr. Barton puts his son in harm’s way | 除非巴顿医生让他儿子冒险 |
[01:51] | We’re going to keep having a victim a day. | 否者每天都会有一人被害 |
[01:52] | Where’s Barton now? | 巴顿现在何处 |
[01:54] | He’s at home. he doesn’t know about this victim yet. | 在家 他还不知道这个人遇害 |
[01:56] | Where’s Hotch? | 霍奇呢 |
[01:57] | He’s not answering his cell. I assume it’s on vibrate. | 他没接电话 可能开震动了 |
[01:59] | He’ll get the message when he wakes up. | 他醒了就能看到信息 |
[02:01] | Try him again. | 再打一次 |
[02:01] | He can meet us at Barton’s house. | 让他在巴顿家跟我们汇合 |
[02:08] | You’ve reached supervisory special agent Aaron Hotchner. | 我是高级特别探员亚伦·霍奇尔 |
[02:11] | Please leave a detailed message. thank you. | 有事情留言 谢谢 |
[02:14] | Hotch, JJ again. | 霍奇 还是我 婕婕 |
[02:16] | Listen we’re gonna need you to meet us at an address | 我们要你在这个地址跟我们汇合 |
[02:19] | In mclean virginia– 120 kensington road. | 弗吉尼亚 麦克林 肯辛顿大道120号 |
[02:21] | Call me when you get this. | 收到请回电 |
[02:24] | Dr. Barton where is your son right now? | 巴顿医生 您儿子现在何处 |
[02:27] | Um I asked him to stay up in his room. | 我让他呆在房里 |
[02:29] | And what did you tell him? | 您跟他说了什么 |
[02:32] | I told him that there was a threat against me at the hospital. | 我跟他说 我在医院收到恐吓信 |
[02:36] | I told him the police didn’t take it seriously | 警方不是很重视 |
[02:37] | But that they wanted me to stay here for a few days | 但他们要求我在家呆几天 |
[02:40] | And that I wanted to have him with me. | 我让他呆在我身边 |
[02:42] | And Jeffrey’s mother? | 杰弗里的母亲呢 |
[02:43] | She died when he was 10. | 他10岁时母亲就去世了 |
[02:45] | Breast cancer. | 乳癌 |
[02:47] | Would someone really hurt Jeffrey? | 真的有人要谋害杰弗里吗 |
[02:48] | 2 people are dead already. | 2个人已经遇害 |
[02:50] | Whoever sent that note is obviously serious. | 发信人显然是认真的 |
[02:53] | And if I don’t let Jeffrey out of the house | 我要是不让杰弗里出门 |
[02:55] | Then another person’s gonna die? | 还会有人死吗 |
[02:57] | Right now we have to assume that he will keep killing. | 目前只能假设他会继续杀人 |
[02:59] | My son is 15 years old. | 我儿子才15岁 |
[03:01] | I understand. | 我理解 |
[03:02] | I cannot put him in danger. | 我不能让他去冒险 |
[03:04] | We are not asking you to. | 我们不会让他冒险 |
[03:05] | And even if you were willing | 即使你愿意 |
[03:07] | We couldn’t send him to school | 我们也不会让他去学校 |
[03:08] | Knowing he would endanger every student in the building. | 危及其他学生的性命 |
[03:10] | What we need to do now | 我们现在要做的 |
[03:12] | Is go over everything we know | 是了解一切情况 |
[03:14] | Piece together how this person fits into your life. | 查明此人如何潜入你的生活 |
[03:17] | Well i–i– I can’t think of anyone | 我想不到任何人 |
[03:19] | Who would want to kill Jeffrey. | 会想杀害杰弗里 |
[03:21] | Whoever wrote that note was putting you on notice– | 写信人就是要引起你注意 |
[03:24] | This is personal. | 个人恩怨 |
[03:25] | He wants you to remember who he is | 他要你记起他 |
[03:27] | And until that happens he hasn’t accomplished what he set out to do. | 这才是他的真正意图 |
[03:30] | I know you’ve been asked this before but please | 我知道警察要求过你了 |
[03:32] | Think again– do you know anyone with the initials l.c. | 但请再想想 你认不认识名字简写是LC的人 |
[03:36] | I’ve looked everywhere– | 我都查过了 |
[03:38] | Day planner emails | 日程表 电邮 |
[03:40] | Patient lists. there’s no one. | 病人名单 都没有 |
[03:42] | Have you noticed anyone who might have been watching you | 你是否发现有人监视你 |
[03:45] | Either at the hospital or here in the neighborhood? | 不管是在医院还是左邻右舍 |
[03:47] | I…i’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[03:49] | Both the victims he’s killed have been hispanic men in their 40s. | 两名受害者均为40岁左右的美籍西班牙人 |
[03:52] | Have you had a patient recently that fits the description? | 你近期接过类似的病人吗 |
[03:55] | I’m a trauma surgeon in d.c. | 我是华盛顿的一名外科医生 |
[03:57] | I have endless patients, all demographics. | 接诊病人无数 什么样的人都有 |
[03:59] | We’re gonna need records of all your recent surgeries. | 我们需要你近期的手术记录 |
[04:02] | Of course. | 可以 |
[04:03] | I’ll call Garcia. | 我打给加西亚 |
[04:05] | I–i don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[04:07] | If he’s mad at me why not just kill me? | 如果他生我的气 为什么不杀我 |
[04:11] | JJ. is there any word from hotch? | 婕婕 有霍奇的消息吗 |
[04:14] | No nothing. | 没有 |
[04:15] | Huh. that’s not like him. | 奇怪 这不像他 |
[04:17] | Yeah I know. | 我也这么觉得 |
[04:20] | It’s mine. | 我的电话 |
[04:22] | – Hello? – Dad? | -喂 -爸爸 |
[04:24] | Jeffrey? | 杰弗里 |
[04:26] | Please don’t be mad at me. | 请别生我的气 |
[04:27] | What–what’s happening? are you ok? | 怎么回事 你还好吗 |
[04:31] | Jeffrey what’s going on? | 杰弗里 怎么回事 |
[04:36] | Talk to me. | 告诉我 |
[04:39] | He’s not up here. | 他不在楼上 |
[04:41] | Jeffrey where are you? | 杰弗里 你在哪 |
[04:43] | I’m at school. | 我在学校 |
[04:44] | I’m ok. please tell the police that I’m ok. | 我没事 请跟警察说我没事 |
[04:48] | – Jeffrey. – I love you. | -杰弗里 -我爱你 |
[05:32] | Karl Krauss said | Karl Krauss曾说过[奥地利剧作家] |
[05:34] | “a weak man has doubts before a decision. | 弱者抉择前犹豫 |
[05:37] | A strong man has them afterwards.” | 强者抉择后质疑 |
[05:51] | Dr. Barton please. | 巴顿医生 拜托 |
[05:52] | You need to go back inside. | 你必须回去 |
[05:54] | I’m coming with you. I’m gonna get my son. | 我要跟你们去找我儿子 |
[05:56] | Sir right now nobody is getting your son. | 先生 现在没人会找你儿子 |
[05:57] | Agent Prentiss will explain it. | 潘提斯探员会向你解释 |
[05:59] | I don’t need an explanation. I’m getting Jeffrey. | 我不需要解释 我要找杰弗里 |
[06:01] | You need to listen right now. | 你得听我们的 |
[06:03] | Once your son left this house | 你儿子一旦出门 |
[06:04] | The safest place for him to be is at that school. | 最安全的地方就是学校 |
[06:06] | We can control access in and out. | 我们能控制人员进出 |
[06:08] | Detective Walker will organize an evacuation | 沃克尔警探会在放学后 |
[06:10] | As soon as the school day is done. | 立刻组织撤离 |
[06:11] | But if we incite a panic now | 如果现在引起恐慌 |
[06:13] | And the unsub is outside a lot of kids are gonna die. | 不明嫌犯又在校外 很多孩子都可能遇害 |
[06:15] | What if the killer is already at the school? | 如果杀手已经在校内呢 |
[06:17] | Then we’ll be there too. | 我们会保护他 |
[06:19] | Let us do our job. | 交给我们处理 |
[06:21] | Jeffrey knows better than this. | 杰弗里更清楚 |
[06:22] | He doesn’t put himself in danger. | 他不会让自己冒险 |
[06:24] | I think he’s just trying to do the right thing. | 我觉得他想做正确的事 |
[06:26] | He sees what his father does for a living. | 他知道父亲救死扶伤 |
[06:27] | This is his way of trying to save lives too. | 他这么做也是一样 |
[06:31] | You’ll be there? | 你们会保护他吗 |
[06:32] | Yes. | 对 |
[06:36] | Tell him I’m not mad at him. | 告诉他 我不生气 |
[06:39] | Tell him I love him and uh… | 告诉他 我爱他 |
[06:41] | I’m proud of him. | 为他自豪 |
[06:42] | We will. | 我们会的 |
[06:46] | This guy’s a trauma surgeon | 他是外科医生 |
[06:48] | Working a major metropolitan area. | 工作地点又是繁华都市 |
[06:50] | We are talking thousands of surgeries. | 手术记录有上千条 |
[06:52] | Confine it to the last 6 months. | 只要过去6个月的 |
[06:53] | That’s still hundreds. | 那也有上百条 |
[06:54] | I know. | 我知道 |
[06:55] | Ok, do you want biographical information | 你要个人信息 |
[06:57] | Or full medical charts? | 还是完整病例 |
[06:59] | Can you get the full medical charts? | 你能拿到完整病例吗 |
[07:01] | You know for a smart boy | 你这么聪明 |
[07:03] | You still ask a lot of dumb questions. | 怎么还问这么多傻问题 |
[07:04] | You’ll have them in seconds. | 马上发给你 |
[07:06] | – Hey Garcia. – Yes my love. | -加西亚 -说吧 亲爱的 |
[07:07] | Has Hotch checked in with you? | 霍奇跟你联系过吗 |
[07:09] | He’s not with you? | 他没跟你们在一起吗 |
[07:11] | He’s probably on his way. | 可能在路上吧 |
[07:12] | Uh thanks for everything. bye. | 谢谢你 拜 |
[07:13] | She’s going to email the files. We’ll print them out from here. | 等她把邮件发过来 我们就能打印出来 |
[07:16] | I could have my office send over the files. | 我可以让办公室的人把文件送来 |
[07:18] | No no trust us this is faster. | 不 相信我们 这样比较快 |
[07:20] | We need to dig through your life | 我们得探究你的生活 |
[07:21] | And try to figure out why this is happening. | 试图搞清事情的缘由 |
[07:22] | Let’s start with the most recent cases first | 让我们先研究最近的病例 |
[07:24] | Something set this guy off and odds are it’s in your files. | 让他反常的原因 就在你的病例里 |
[07:28] | I need to notify all the parents. | 我必须通知学生们的父母 |
[07:30] | We think that’s a mistake. | 我们觉得那样不妥当 |
[07:32] | I’m in charge of keeping these kids safe. | 保护学生是我的职责所在 |
[07:33] | Exactly. and there’s a natural end to this day | 没错 所以应该照常放学 |
[07:36] | When buses and parents come to pick these kids up. | 校车和父母如往常一样接走自己的孩子 |
[07:38] | Whoever’s doing this is not an effectual shooter. | 不明嫌犯并不是专业的抢手 |
[07:40] | His killings are sloppy. | 他的杀戮行为非常草率 |
[07:42] | So if there’s a panic, a lot of people could be caught in the crossfire. | 一旦发生恐慌 交火中会波及无辜 |
[07:45] | Can’t you just take Jeffrey home? | 你们不能直接把杰弗里带回家吗? |
[07:47] | If we do that and the unsub is watching | 如果不明嫌犯看见我们这么做 |
[07:48] | Someone else is gonna be killed. | 会导致其他人被杀 |
[07:50] | Then what? | 那该怎么办 |
[07:51] | We lock up every filter point except the front door. | 封锁除前门外的所有进出通道 |
[07:53] | Nobody comes in. we say it’s school policy. | 禁止外人进入 并解释为这是学校政策 |
[07:56] | No questions. and if someone needs to see a student | 不得质疑 如果有人需要见学生 |
[07:59] | We bring the kids to them. | 就由我们把孩子带过去 |
[08:01] | I’ll need a complete list and employment records | 我需要一份完整的名单 |
[08:03] | Of everyone already inside the building. | 包含这幢大楼内所有雇员的记录 |
[08:06] | I’ll brief your security guards | 我会给你们的保安人员做简报 |
[08:08] | And take care of all of the exits. | 让他们守住所有出口 |
[08:10] | After that I need you to gather the faculty | 之后 请你集合全体教师 |
[08:12] | Into small groups and bring them to me. | 把他们分成小组 并带来见我 |
[08:15] | Treat it as routine. | 当成是例行公事 |
[08:17] | And in the meantime, I need you | 还有 我需要你把杰弗里叫出教室 |
[08:18] | To get jeffrey out of class as casually as possible. | 并且尽可能地装作若无其事 |
[08:20] | Can you do that? | 可以吗 |
[08:31] | Jeffrey Barton. | 杰弗里·巴顿 |
[08:33] | Can I see you for a moment? | 能出来一下吗 |
[08:43] | Hey, Jeffrey. | 你好 杰弗里 |
[08:44] | My name’s Derek Morgan. I’m with the FBI. | 我是德里克·摩根 是联邦调查局的 |
[08:47] | I saw you in my living room. | 我在客厅里见过你 |
[08:49] | Listen, the first thing I need to know | 听着 首先我必须搞清楚 |
[08:50] | Is if you’ve told anyone about what’s happening? | 有关目前的情况 你有没有告诉过其他人 |
[08:53] | No. | 没有 |
[08:56] | Back to class. no loitering. | 回教室去 不要闲逛 |
[09:01] | Jeffrey you’re sure? | 杰弗里 你确定吗 |
[09:02] | Because even just one text message could set this place off. | 因为即使是一条短信也是毁灭性的 |
[09:05] | I’m sure. | 我确定 |
[09:06] | All right that’s good. | 好吧 这很好 |
[09:07] | We’re gonna keep you safe kid. | 我们会保护你的 孩子 |
[09:09] | But in order to do that you’re gonna have to stay calm. | 为此 你必须保持镇静 |
[09:12] | And you’re also gonna have to trust me. | 你也必须信任我 |
[09:13] | You understand? | 明白吗 |
[09:15] | Every time you step out of class | 你每次走出教室 |
[09:16] | I will be right here. | 我都会站在这儿 |
[09:17] | Now it’s gonna look like I’m just another | 看起来就好像是个普通人 |
[09:20] | Adult in the hallway with Principal Findlay | 和芬德利校长一起在走廊上 |
[09:21] | But I got your back. | 但其实是在保护你 |
[09:23] | Is my dad ok? | 我爸爸还好吗 |
[09:24] | He knows you were just trying to do the right thing. | 他明白你是在努力做正确的事情 |
[09:26] | He just wants to get you home safe. | 他只是希望你平安无事地回家 |
[09:28] | Do you think somebody’s trying to kill me | 你觉得有人为了报复他 |
[09:30] | To get back at him? | 而杀了我吗 |
[09:32] | It is possible. | 有可能 |
[09:33] | Do you know why? | 你知道为什么吗 |
[09:35] | That’s what we need to figure out. | 我们会调查清楚的 |
[09:38] | Let’s concentrate on the note. | 让我们注意这封信 |
[09:40] | For starters we know that he’s male. | 首先我们能确定他是男性 |
[09:43] | How can you be sure? | 你怎么确定的 |
[09:45] | Women tend to add adjectives | 女性倾向于在留言中添加和修饰 |
[09:47] | And very specific details to their notes. | 形容词与特殊细节 |
[09:48] | This has none of those. | 但是这里却没没有 |
[09:50] | Males are also more direct. | 男性则更加直接 |
[09:51] | First sentence–“i plan to kill your son.” | 好比他的第一句:”我要杀了你儿子” |
[09:53] | And their notes tend to be more about themselves | 他们的留言更倾向于描述他们自己 |
[09:55] | Than the person they’re writing to. | 而不是留言的对象 |
[09:57] | “i watched you every day.” | “我无时无刻不监视着你” |
[09:59] | “i will watch you lose everything.” | “我要亲眼看着你失去所有” |
[10:02] | We know he surveilled you and your son | 我们得知他在监视你和你的儿子 |
[10:03] | Which means he either has enough money | 这说明他要么很有钱 |
[10:05] | To be away from a regular job | 而不用正常工作 |
[10:06] | Or he’s currently unemployed. | 要么就是他现在正处于待业状态 |
[10:08] | He’s most likely a father. | 他很可能是一名父亲 |
[10:10] | He’s clearly grieving. | 很显然 他沉浸于丧子的悲痛 |
[10:11] | He’s taken great measures to make sure you feel his pain. | 他千方百计想让你体会到他的痛苦 |
[10:14] | Let’s start with cases involving teenagers killed | 我们应着手涉及青少年被杀的病例 |
[10:16] | But also anyone with a strong family presence. | 而对方也可能是具有很强烈家庭感的 |
[10:19] | Just because your son is 15 | 因为你儿子是15岁 |
[10:21] | That doesn’t necessarily mean that his child is the same age. | 并不一定代表他的孩子也是同龄 |
[10:24] | Have you had a lot of cases like this | 你们处理过很多这样的案子吗 |
[10:27] | Where someone taunts you with what they’re gonna do? | 凶手告诉你们他们的意图 嘲笑你们 |
[10:28] | A few. | 有过一些 |
[10:31] | And how did they end? | 最后结局怎么样 |
[10:35] | Please. | 拜托 |
[10:38] | Suicide by cop seems to be an effective way | 选择让警察结束生命 |
[10:40] | For them to make their point | 或许是一个有效的途径 |
[10:42] | While ending their suffering all at once. | 解脱他们所承受的所有痛苦 |
[10:48] | Jeffrey is leaving school in 5 hours. | 再过5个小时 杰弗里就要放学了 |
[10:50] | There’s no way we can get through all these patients in this time. | 我们不可能在这之前看完这些资料 |
[10:53] | Well now we’ve narrowed it down already. | 至少我们已经缩小了范围 |
[10:54] | And we still have 100 left. | 但我们仍有100个病例 |
[10:56] | I’m sorry I don’t mean to be callous | 我很抱歉 我并不是冷漠无情的人 |
[10:58] | But when you work in the e.r. you don’t remember names. | 但在急诊室工作的话 你并不记得病人的名字 |
[11:00] | You operate and you move on. | 只是一个接着一个做手术而已 |
[11:01] | He’s right. there are too many files here | 他说得没错 病例太多了 |
[11:04] | For us to profile in such a short period of time. | 我们无法短时间内做侧写 |
[11:06] | Um I can get to hotch’s | 我得去接霍奇 |
[11:09] | And get back here in half an hour. | 半小时后回来 |
[11:10] | Who’s that? | 那是谁 |
[11:12] | He’s our supervisor. | 他是我们的上司 |
[11:13] | We weren’t supposed to work today. | 今天我们本不该工作 |
[11:14] | We’re having trouble getting ahold of him. | 我们没有联系上他 |
[11:16] | But we need more eyes. | 但我们需要多一个帮手 |
[11:18] | The note doesn’t say that he’ll kill Jeffrey today | 留言里没有说明他要今天动手 |
[11:21] | It says, “if not today, tomorrow or the next day.” | 他的意思是”不是今天 就是明天 或是后天” |
[11:24] | Let’s say he gets home safe. | 就算他今天平安无事 |
[11:26] | How long will you all be around to make sure he’s ok? | 你们会保护他多久以确保他没事呢? |
[11:28] | Let’s just get through today. | 先安全度过今天吧 |
[12:49] | Hotch? it’s me–Emily. | 霍奇 是我 艾米丽 |
[13:59] | Overtime shift. penelope speaking. | 假期加班的佩内洛普 |
[14:00] | Garcia, it’s Emily. | 加西亚 我是艾米丽 |
[14:01] | I need you to listen really carefully. | 我要你认真仔细地听我说 |
[14:03] | Something’s happened to Hotch. | 霍奇出事了 |
[14:05] | What do you mean, something? | 出什么事了 |
[14:06] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[14:07] | I’m in his place. he’s not here, but there’s blood. | 我在他家 他不在 但是地上有血迹 |
[14:09] | Oh my god. | 我的天啊 |
[14:10] | I need you to send police | 我要你立刻通知 |
[14:11] | And FBI techs here right away. | 警察和联邦调查局技术分析人员 |
[14:13] | Everyone available. | 所有可用的人员赶来这里 |
[14:14] | Uh, do we need an APB? | 需要做全境通告吗 |
[14:16] | Only on hotch. I checked out front. his car’s still here. | 只是针对霍奇 我检查了他的车还在 |
[14:19] | Someone took him? | 他被人劫持了吗 |
[14:20] | I don’t know. There’s blood, but I can’t be sure whose it is. | 我不知道 我不知道这是谁的血迹 |
[14:22] | Just get people here. | 总之先派人来 |
[14:23] | Ok I’m sending an army. | 好 我马上召集人马 |
[14:24] | Garcia I’m gonna have to tell reid | 加西亚 我必须告诉里德 |
[14:26] | Because he’s expecting me back | 因为他还在等我回去 |
[14:27] | But you can’t tell the others. | 但你不要告诉其他人 |
[14:29] | They cannot be distracted. | 不能让他们分心 |
[14:30] | Ok. ok. | 好的 |
[14:36] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[14:37] | What? | 什么 |
[14:39] | What–what are you talking about? | 什么 你说什么 |
[14:41] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[14:44] | Is this about Jeffrey? | 杰弗里出事了吗 |
[14:45] | No no it’s unrelated. | 不 和他无关 |
[14:47] | We only have a few hours left here. | 我们的时间不多了 |
[14:48] | I’m really sorry I have to take this phone call ok? | 我很抱歉 但我必须接这个电话 好吗 |
[14:50] | What could be more important than my son right now? | 现在有什么事比我儿子更重要吗 |
[14:52] | I assure you this will take one second. please I promise. | 我向你保证 这用不了几分钟 |
[14:56] | Fine. | 随你吧 |
[14:57] | There’s a huge hole in the wall. | 墙上有一个巨大的枪眼 |
[14:58] | Probably a .44. | 可能是点44手枪 |
[15:00] | But there’s no blood or tissue spray around it. | 但四周没有溅上的血迹和其他痕迹 |
[15:02] | Any idea how he got out? | 知道他是怎么出去的吗 |
[15:03] | If he was shot there are no drag marks. | 如果他中枪了 这儿并没有拖拽的痕迹 |
[15:06] | But a body could have been wrapped in something. | 但可能身体被裹住了 |
[15:07] | And bureau techs are on the way? | 调查局的技术分析人员来了吗 |
[15:09] | Any second. | 马上就到 |
[15:10] | All right um write down everything you see | 好 把你看到的都记下来 |
[15:12] | And we’ll profile from your notes when you get back. | 回来后我们再来进行侧写 |
[15:14] | How’s Dr. Barton? | 巴顿医生怎么样了 |
[15:17] | It’s a huge list of cases to go through with him. | 还得分析一大堆病人 |
[15:19] | Ok Don’t worry about here. I’ve got this. just stay focused. | 别担心这边 有我在 你集中精力 |
[15:23] | All right. you too. | 好的 你也是 |
[15:28] | Uh Dr. Barton? | 巴顿医生 |
[15:30] | Sorry about that. | 我很抱歉 |
[15:32] | Agent Prentiss has been called away on an emergency. | 但是潘提斯探员遇到了紧急情况 |
[15:35] | You gotta be kidding me. | 你开玩笑吧 |
[15:36] | I’m confident that the two of us | 我深信 只要我们两个齐心协力 |
[15:37] | Can do this together right now. all right? | 就完全可以处理好 行吗 |
[15:39] | We know he’s been killing hispanic males as surrogates. | 凶手一直杀西班牙裔男性作为替代品 |
[15:42] | Did you separate the case files? | 你把这些文件分门别类了吗 |
[15:43] | Yeah. | 当然 |
[15:44] | All right how many of the surgeries | 好的 有多少手术 |
[15:46] | Fit the criteria? | 符合刚才的描述 |
[15:47] | Um 82. | 82个 |
[15:48] | All right. now let me ask you this. | 好的 我再问问你 |
[15:50] | On how many of those dates | 在刚才那些手术的当天 |
[15:51] | Did you operate on somebody else as well? | 你还同时做了多少个其他的手术 |
[15:54] | 75. | 75个 |
[15:55] | Did any of those patients die on the table? | 有多少个病人死在手术室 |
[15:58] | 10. um no wait. 11. | 10个 不 11个 |
[16:02] | 11. that’s where we start. | 11个 我们就从这里入手 |
[16:03] | This whole thing is about choice. | 整个事件只关乎一个选择 |
[16:04] | He’s forcing you to play god with your son | 他在强迫你扮演你儿子的上帝 |
[16:07] | Because the last time you had a choice | 因为上次你有机会选择的时候 |
[16:08] | Your decision devastated him. | 你的选择毁灭了他 |
[16:10] | I’m a doctor. I save people. | 我是一个医生 我救死扶伤 |
[16:12] | It doesn’t matter to him. all that matters to him | 他才不管 他唯一在乎的是 |
[16:14] | Is that you had an alternative | 当你可以选择的时候 |
[16:15] | And you didn’t take it. | 你没有选择 |
[16:16] | Now how many of those surgeries | 有多少个手术 |
[16:18] | Involve patients under 20? | 病人是20岁以下 |
[16:19] | Uh…6. | 6个 |
[16:21] | We get a lot of shootings | 有许多枪伤手术 |
[16:22] | Mostly gang related. | 大部分都是源自帮派斗争 |
[16:23] | Has a gang member | 有没有帮派成员 |
[16:24] | or family member ever threatened you? | 或者病人家属威胁过你 |
[16:26] | No uh at first | 没有 当你失去亲人后 |
[16:27] | when you lose someone | 首先感受到的大多是 |
[16:27] | It’s mostly confusion and devastation. | 困惑和悲痛 |
[16:30] | The anger comes later. | 然后才是愤怒 |
[16:31] | All right we have 6 dates where you operated | 很好 我们现在有六个手术案例 |
[16:33] | On an hispanic male | 在你给一个西班牙裔手术的当天 |
[16:35] | on the same night a patient under 20 died. | 有位不到20岁的病人死了 |
[16:36] | What I’m gonna do is I’m gonna read the names and dates | 接下来我会念出这些人名和手术日期 |
[16:38] | And you tell me anything you can remember ok? | 告诉我你能记起的任何事 好吗 |
[16:41] | Ok. | 好的 |
[16:42] | All right let’s start with january 22nd. | 那好 就从1月22日这天开始 |
[16:45] | Tyler hayes multiple gunshot wounds. | 泰勒·海耶斯 多处枪伤 |
[16:51] | February 13th brian douglas | 2月13日 布莱恩·道格拉斯 |
[16:54] | Hit-and-run victim lacerated aorta. | 肇事逃逸受害人 主动脉撕裂 |
[17:04] | No. | 不是 |
[17:05] | March 15th devon marks | 3月15日 德文·马克 |
[17:07] | Heroin overdose. | 吸毒过量 |
[17:08] | Angela harris another car accident | 安吉拉·哈里斯 又一个车祸受害人 |
[17:10] | Single vehicle bleeding into her brain. | 被一辆车撞伤 颅内出血 |
[17:18] | I…this is no use. | 这样没用 |
[17:20] | I would remember if I was threatened. | 如果我被威胁了 我不会忘记的 |
[17:22] | Did any of them ask you about your family? | 有没有人询问过你的家人 |
[17:26] | We have time. | 我们还有时间 |
[17:30] | Ok. | 好的 |
[17:35] | I talked to detective walker. | 我刚跟沃克尔警探商量好了 |
[17:37] | Final bell’s at 3:10. he’s gonna have a s.w.a.t. unit | 3:10下课 他会布置一个特警小组 |
[17:40] | In place at exactly 3:00 to escort kids out. | 在三点就位 护送孩子们出去 |
[17:42] | We’ll need you to gather the students at 2:45. | 你需要在2:45把学生们聚集起来 |
[17:45] | This could all be happening now. | 我现在就可以把他们集中 |
[17:46] | If the unsub sees us evacuate early | 如果不明嫌犯提前看到疏散行动 |
[17:48] | We feel certain he’ll kill another random citizen. | 我们确信他会随机杀害另一个人 |
[17:51] | And this also buys us a day to try and | 这帮我们拖延了一天 |
[17:53] | discover his identity. | 来查明他的身份 |
[17:54] | So we’ll have school buses for evacuation. | 校车将用来疏散学生 |
[17:55] | Teachers can brief parents who are here to pick up their kids. | 老师们可以通知家长们在哪接孩子 |
[17:58] | The key is to keep jeffrey isolated | 关键在于隔离杰弗里 |
[18:00] | And avoid panic with the other students. | 避免在其他的学生中造成恐慌 |
[18:01] | If we can do that | 一切顺利的话 |
[18:02] | Everybody gets out of here safe. | 每个人都将安全的疏散出去 |
[18:04] | Have you cross-checked all the records of employees in the building | 你查对了医院里可能 |
[18:07] | Against dr. barton? | 和巴顿医生有仇的员工吗 |
[18:08] | Garcia’s on it. | 加西亚正在查 |
[18:10] | Emily. | 艾米丽吗 |
[18:11] | No. sorry baby girl just little old me. | 不 亲爱的 是大叔我 |
[18:14] | You’re out of luck. | 运气不好哦 |
[18:15] | Right. sorry. | 抱歉 |
[18:17] | Did you finish the background check | 你检查完医院里 |
[18:18] | on everyone in the building? | 所有员工的背景资料吗 |
[18:19] | Yeah. uh no red flags no felonies | 是的 没有犯罪记录 |
[18:21] | no connection to barton. | 没有任何与巴顿有关的记录 |
[18:22] | Ok well that’s good. | 很好 没事了 |
[18:26] | All right listen I gotta go. there’s about to be a bell. | 我得挂了 马上下课铃要响了 |
[18:29] | All right. be safe. | 好的 注意安全 |
[18:30] | Hey. everything ok? | 没出什么事吧 |
[18:33] | Yeah. oh yeah I’m just tired. | 没有 我只有点有累 |
[18:34] | Yeah I hear you. | 那好 |
[18:35] | Let’s just get this kid home safe | 救出这个男孩后 |
[18:36] | and we can all sleep. | 我们就可以休息了 |
[18:37] | Right. | 好的 |
[19:01] | Excuse me. | 打扰下 |
[19:02] | I’m supposed to meet with principal findlay. | 我和芬德利校长有个会面 |
[19:05] | Can you tell me where her office is? | 你能告诉我下她办公室在哪吗 |
[19:13] | Georgetown hospital. | 乔治敦医院 |
[19:15] | Hi. my name’s penelope garcia. I’m from the fbi. | 我是FBI佩内洛普·加西亚 |
[19:18] | I was calling to see if an agent aaron hotchner | 请问是否有个叫亚伦·霍奇尔的探员 |
[19:19] | Had been admitted to the emergency room? | 被送进急救室 |
[19:21] | Supervisory special agent aaron hotchner. | 高级特别探员亚伦·霍奇尔 |
[19:23] | Hotchner aaron. | 亚伦·霍奇尔 |
[19:25] | I wanted to see if he had been admitted or if… | 请问他是否在你们医院或者 |
[19:27] | Yeah he’s an fbi agent. | 是的 他是FBI探员 |
[19:30] | What… | 什么 |
[19:32] | When was that? | 什么时候的事 |
[19:35] | Ok. thank you. | 好的 谢谢 |
[19:38] | Oh my god. | 我的上帝 |
[19:43] | Talk to me garcia. | 加西亚 什么情况 |
[19:45] | Ok i–i called hospitals to see if hotch | 我给所有附近的医院打电话 |
[19:47] | Had gotten himself admitted to an emergency room. | 查询是否霍奇尔已被送进急诊室 |
[19:49] | And? | 然后呢 |
[19:50] | He’s not listed as a patient | 病人名单里没有他 |
[19:51] | But someone dropped a john doe off | 但是有人在圣·塞巴斯蒂安医院 |
[19:53] | At st. sebastian hospital | 丢下了一个无名氏 |
[19:55] | And that someone’s name | 而这个人 |
[19:55] | was fbi agent derek morgan. | 叫做FBI探员德里克·摩根 |
[19:57] | It doesn’t make sense. | 这说不通 |
[19:59] | I know. do you think they got their credentials mixed up? | 是啊 他们会不会弄混了证件 |
[20:03] | The reaper. | 死神 |
[20:06] | Foyet took morgan’s creds. | 弗伊特拿走了摩根的证件 |
[20:08] | Why would he drop him off at the e.r.? | 他为什么把霍奇送到医院 |
[20:10] | What hospital did you say again? | 哪家医院 |
[20:12] | St. sebastian hospital. | 圣·塞巴斯蒂安医院 |
[20:13] | I’ll call you with an update when I get there. | 我到了那再告诉你详情 |
[20:15] | Yeah. | 好 |
[20:17] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[20:18] | These surgeries are all hours apart. | 这些手术都相隔几小时 |
[20:20] | I didn’t have to choose between patients. | 我不必选择给哪个病人做手术 |
[20:22] | If he’s punishing me for my choices | 如果他是因我错误的选择而惩罚我 |
[20:24] | None of these fit. | 没一个对的上啊 |
[20:25] | All right, look at the note again | 好 再看看那封信 |
[20:27] | And compare against the wording on the charts. | 和这些文件中的语气对比下 |
[20:29] | A lot of times an unsub will unconsciously | 很多时候 不明嫌犯都会在不同的场合 |
[20:31] | mirror the wording of situations. | 无意识地使用相同的语气 |
[20:39] | There’s nothing you can do. | [你无能为力] |
[20:40] | The blood will be on your hands. I have watched you every day. | [所有的血债都会算在你头上 我盯着你呢] |
[20:41] | [L.C.] L.C. | |
[20:55] | You remember something? | 想起了什么 |
[20:56] | Uh I don’t know. it was right after new year’s. | 我也不清楚 大概是在年初 |
[20:59] | There was a car accident. | 一场车祸 |
[21:01] | One of the victims was hispanic. | 其中有个受害人是西班牙人 |
[21:03] | New year’s… | 年初 |
[21:07] | January 3rd there’s a 2-car collision | 一月三日 有两次车祸 |
[21:09] | You operated on a hector ledezma. | 你给一个叫海克特·莱德曼的人做了手术 |
[21:11] | That was your only surgery that night. | 那天晚上唯一一个手术 |
[21:13] | Mrs. ledezma? | 是莱德曼夫人吗 |
[21:14] | The collision lacerated his kidney. | 碰撞使他的肾撕裂了 |
[21:16] | He lost a lot of blood. | 他失血过多 |
[21:18] | But we were able to repair the damage. | 但是我们抢救回来了 |
[21:20] | So it’ll take some time but he’ll be just fine. | 过段时间 他就会好起来的 |
[21:23] | What about my son? | 我儿子呢 |
[21:25] | I’m sorry? | 你是指 |
[21:26] | Jason meyers. he’s 18. | 杰森·迈耶斯 他才18岁 |
[21:28] | He was in the accident. | 他也在车祸中受伤了 |
[21:34] | Your son was dead when he arrived here. | 你儿子到达医院的时候已经死了 |
[21:37] | That’s because | 都因为我没有 |
[21:39] | I didn’t operate on the boy. | 给那个男孩动手术 |
[21:44] | They told me he’s breathing. | 他们说他还有呼吸 |
[21:45] | He’s been put on life support. | 那是依靠生命维护机 |
[21:47] | But um… I’m afraid he no longer has brain function. | 但是 恐怕他已经脑死亡 |
[21:51] | I’m very sorry. | 非常抱歉 |
[21:52] | You’re not even gonna operate. | 你甚至没有给他动手术 |
[21:55] | It’s too late. | 太迟了 |
[21:56] | You don’t even know who he was. | 你根本不知道他是谁 |
[21:57] | She had to give you the chart. | 她得把病历交给你 |
[21:59] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[22:00] | Do you have children? | 你有孩子吗 |
[22:03] | A son. | 有个儿子 |
[22:04] | What would you say to a doctor | 你会和没有尝试救你儿子的医生 |
[22:05] | Who wouldn’t even try to save him? | 说些什么呢 |
[22:07] | I’m sorry. I know it’s hard to understand believe me | 十分抱歉 我知道你现在还无法接受 |
[22:10] | But there is nothing I can do. | 但是我也无能为力 |
[22:20] | Garcia I need you to find a patient in the system | 加西亚 在系统中搜寻一个病人 |
[22:22] | Named jason meyers. | 名叫杰森·迈耶斯 |
[22:25] | He was admitted january 3rd | 他1月3日登记入院 |
[22:27] | On life support. | 靠生命机维生 |
[22:29] | Oh no. | 不 |
[22:30] | What? | 什么 |
[22:31] | He was taken off the ventilator | 三天前 他的呼吸机被取下 |
[22:33] | And declared legally dead 3 days ago. | 然后被宣布死亡 |
[22:35] | Who’s his father? | 他的父亲是谁 |
[22:36] | Yeah uh patrick meyers age 45. | 派翠克·迈耶斯 45岁 |
[22:39] | Get a photo into the school immediately. | 立刻把他的照片发到学校去 |
[22:40] | I think he’s our unsub. | 我认为他就是不明嫌犯 |
[22:42] | Ok. yeah. it’s on its way. | 好了 发送中 |
[22:46] | He was stabbed 9 times | 他被刺了9刀 |
[22:47] | But no major arteries were hit. | 但是没有刺到主动脉 |
[22:48] | It’s a miracle he’s alive. | 他能活下来是个奇迹 |
[22:51] | When will he wake up? | 他什么时候能醒 |
[22:52] | The anesthesia should wear off within the hour. | 麻醉剂会在一小时内失效 |
[22:55] | But he’s bound to be out of it. | 不过可能还要昏迷一段时间 |
[22:57] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[22:59] | May i stay here? | 我能留在这里吗 |
[23:02] | Of course. | 当然 |
[23:03] | Thank you. | 非常感谢 |
[23:31] | Don’t worry. as soon as the building’s clear | 别担心 只要大楼疏散完毕 |
[23:34] | You’re gonna get your own escort out of here. | 就有人保护你离开了 |
[23:48] | Come on no pushing. one at a time. | 别挤 一个接一个 |
[23:55] | Let’s keep it moving. | 快点 |
[23:57] | Nice and orderly. | 有秩序的上 |
[23:58] | This abbreviation right here l.c. | 这个缩写 l.c. |
[24:00] | What does that stand for? | 是什么意思 |
[24:08] | Where are you going? | 你去哪里 |
[24:09] | The note says not to deviate from my routine | 信上要我和平时一样 |
[24:11] | And i always pick up jeffrey on my days off. | 我会在休息时去接杰弗里 |
[24:13] | I’m gonna come with you. | 我和你一起去 |
[24:19] | L.C. on the unsub’s note. | 不明嫌犯信上的L.C. |
[24:21] | It stands for “living children.” | 是”活着的孩子” |
[24:22] | Are you sure? | 你确定 |
[24:23] | It’s administrative. it’s when they’re afraid | 这是行政管理的说法 |
[24:25] | A patient’s gonna go on life support | 是害怕病人需要靠呼吸机存活 |
[24:26] | And they don’t have a DNR order. | 却没有”不施行复苏术”许可时这样写 |
[24:29] | Reid? | 里德 |
[24:30] | What if the unsub was trying to tell dr. barton | 如果是不明嫌犯正试图告诉巴顿医生 |
[24:33] | That he is actually the target | 他是真正的目标 |
[24:35] | And that he’s gonna leave his son without a father? | 然后会把他儿子一个人留下 |
[24:40] | Barton! | 巴顿 |
[24:43] | Doctor! | 医生 |
[24:51] | Reid? | 里德 |
[24:52] | Answer me. | 回话 |
[24:54] | Reid? | 里德 |
[24:58] | This is special agent emily prentiss from the FBI. | 我是FBI特别探员艾米丽·潘提斯 |
[25:00] | I need police and an ambulance | 我需要警察和救护车 |
[25:02] | To 120 kensington road mclean virginia. | 到弗吉尼亚 麦克林 肯辛顿大道120号 |
[25:05] | Shots fired, federal agent possibly down. | 发生枪击 联邦探员可能中枪 |
[25:10] | – Are you hit? – No. | -你受伤了吗 -没 |
[25:12] | Get my gun. my gun. | 拿着我的枪 我的枪 |
[25:12] | Get away from him! get away from him. | 离他远点 离他远点 |
[25:14] | Whatever you do stay down. | 趴下 |
[25:16] | – Don’t protect him. – Drop the gun! | -不要保护他 -放下枪 |
[25:17] | He killed my son! | 他杀死了我儿子 |
[25:19] | He did not kill your son. your son | 他没有杀死你的儿子 |
[25:20] | was killed by a car accident. | 你儿子死于一场车祸 |
[25:21] | Stand up! | 站起来 |
[25:22] | I’m gonna ask you again | 我再对你说一遍 |
[25:23] | I do not want to shoot you | 我不想向你开枪 |
[25:25] | Please drop the gun. | 请放下枪 |
[25:27] | Stand up you coward! | 站起来你这个懦夫 |
[25:28] | Mr. meyers listen to me. | 迈耶斯先生 听我说 |
[25:30] | All right it’s over. | 好了 都结束了 |
[25:32] | Dr. barton did not kill your son. | 巴顿医生没有杀死你儿子 |
[25:35] | Your son was killed by a car. | 你儿子是死于一场车祸 |
[25:39] | And this is not what he would want. | 他也不想这样 |
[25:41] | Ok? | 好吗 |
[25:42] | So drop the gun. | 然后放下枪 |
[25:44] | Please. | 请你放下枪 |
[25:52] | Don’t do it. | 别这么做 |
[25:55] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[26:03] | I’m fine. go to him. go to him. | 我没事 去看看他 |
[26:07] | Kick his gun away. make sure his gun’s not near him. | 把他的枪踢走 让枪离他远点 |
[26:09] | No…no don’t touch me. | 不 别碰我 |
[26:11] | Oh i want to die. | 让我死吧 |
[26:14] | Oh don’t touch me. | 别碰我 |
[26:16] | I need to stop the bleeding ok? | 我要止血 |
[26:18] | Let me die. | 让我死吧 |
[26:20] | The medics are almost here. Can you keep him stabilized? | 医生马上就到 你能让他保持稳定吗 |
[26:22] | Yes, i think so. | 是的 我可以 |
[26:24] | Hold on hold on they’re right here. | 坚持住 他们就要来了 |
[26:27] | Help is coming all right? | 救护车马上就来 |
[26:28] | Hold on hold on. | 坚持住 坚持住 |
[26:31] | We need a backboard and a c-collar. | 需要固定板和c型颈托 |
[26:34] | Coming right up. | 马上来 |
[26:36] | Put pressure on this right here. | 用力压着这里 |
[26:38] | Call ahead to the E.R., tell them they got a GSW | 呼叫急诊室 告诉他们有一个枪伤者 |
[26:40] | To the thoracic cavity and have him redlined the O.R. step. | 要做胸腔手术 让他做好手术准备 |
[26:50] | Ohh…don’t touch me. | 别碰我 |
[26:57] | Looks like it went clean through. | 似乎没有感染 |
[26:59] | You might have just saved his life. | 你可能救了他一命 |
[27:01] | Keep pressure on this ok? | 用力按着这里好吗 |
[27:03] | I’m good i’m fine. go to your son. i’m good. i’m fine. go. | 我很好 没事 去找你儿子 |
[27:06] | Jeffrey. | 杰弗里 |
[27:09] | You ok? | 你还好吗 |
[27:10] | Yeah fine. | 是的 很好 |
[27:13] | We’ll get you to a hospital. | 我们送你去医院 |
[27:14] | You need to find emily. call emily. | 你们得找到艾米丽 打给艾米丽 |
[27:17] | Where is she? | 她在哪 |
[27:18] | Something’s happened to hotch. | 霍奇出事了 |
[27:30] | He still isn’t conscious yet. | 他还在昏迷中 |
[27:32] | You sure it was foyet? | 你确定是弗伊特吗 |
[27:33] | He had morgan’s credentials. | 他有摩根的证件 |
[27:35] | Did they catch him on the security cam? | 在监控录像中找到他了吗 |
[27:37] | You could see him dropping hotch off | 只能看到他放下霍奇 |
[27:38] | But the camera’s only on the entrance | 但是只有入口有摄像头 |
[27:40] | So i have no idea what direction | 所以我不清楚他离开医院 |
[27:41] | he went once left the hospital. | 往哪边去了 |
[27:43] | It doesn’t make sense for him to | 他没有理由 |
[27:44] | have brought hotch to the e.r. | 把霍奇带到急诊室 |
[27:46] | We know foyet gets off on power and control. | 我们知道弗伊特喜欢权利和控制 |
[27:48] | Maybe what he wants is for hotch | 也许他只是想让霍奇 |
[27:50] | to know his life was in his hands. | 知道自己的生命掌握在他手中 |
[27:52] | He could do that without risking the hospital. | 他不冒险进医院也能做到 |
[27:54] | Agents he’s waking up. | 探员们 他醒了 |
[27:55] | Remember he’s weak. don’t push him. | 记住 他很虚弱 别强迫他 |
[28:10] | Where am i? | 我在哪里 |
[28:12] | In the hospital. | 医院里 |
[28:15] | How did i get here? | 我怎么来的 |
[28:18] | Foyet drove you. | 弗伊特把你送来的 |
[28:20] | Can you remember what happened? | 你能想起发生了什么吗 |
[28:33] | You should have made a deal. | 你应该接受条件 |
[28:37] | What did he take? | 他拿走了什么 |
[28:40] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[28:41] | The reaper always takes something from his victims. | 死神总从受害者那里拿走东西 |
[28:43] | Do we know what he took? | 你知道他拿走了什么吗 |
[28:45] | There was a page missing from your day planner | 你的计划本中有一页纸不见了 |
[28:47] | In the address section the Bs. | 在地址里字母B的那一部分 |
[28:53] | What did he leave? | 他留下了什么 |
[28:56] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[28:57] | He also leaves something with his victims. | 他总是给受害者留下什么 |
[29:00] | I looked over your whole apartment. | 我检查了你的整个公寓 |
[29:02] | Nothing felt out of place. | 没有什么感觉不对 |
[29:03] | Where are my clothes? | 我衣服在哪 |
[29:31] | Haley’s maiden name is brooks. | 哈莉婚前姓布鲁克斯 |
[29:33] | I always listed her in the | 我一直把她列在 |
[29:35] | Bs in my personal information | 字母B的部分里 |
[29:36] | In case it fell into the wrong hands. | 怕有人找到她们 |
[29:41] | He knows where they live. | 他知道她们住在哪 |
[29:50] | Haley’s not answering. | 哈莉没有接电话 |
[29:51] | Garcia. | 加西亚 |
[29:52] | Right here. | 在这里 |
[29:53] | I need FBI s.w.a.t. deployed to hotch’s old address. | 我需要特警部署到霍奇的旧住址 |
[29:56] | Do it now. | 马上 |
[29:56] | Oh god do you think he’s going after haley and jack? | 天啊 你觉得他在跟踪哈莉和杰克 |
[29:58] | I don’t know. just send a s.w.a.t. team. | 我不知道 快点派出特警 |
[29:59] | Tell them to wait for instructions. we’re on our way. | 让他们等候指令 我们正在前往 |
[30:02] | Consider them there. | 派他们过去 |
[30:03] | We need to be prepared for what we might find. | 我们要做好一切准备 |
[30:04] | Foyet kept hotch alive. he | 弗伊特让霍奇活着 |
[30:06] | wouldn’t do that without a reason. | 没有理由他不会这么做 |
[30:24] | You should have made a deal. | 你应该接受条件 |
[30:32] | Is this part of my profile– | 这是给我侧写的一部分吗 |
[30:34] | You can’t show me fear? | 你不能向我露出恐惧 |
[30:35] | If you don’t see fear maybe it’s | 如果你没看出我恐惧 |
[30:37] | because i’m not afraid of you. | 可能是因为我不怕你 |
[30:38] | You said that like you actually meant it. | 你说跟真的一样 |
[30:41] | How’s my friend agent morgan? | 我的朋友摩根探员怎么样 |
[30:44] | Are you here to kill me | 你来这是为了杀掉我 |
[30:46] | or are you here to play games? | 还是要玩游戏 |
[30:47] | You tell me. | 这由你来告诉我 |
[30:49] | Enlighten me about my behavior. | 分析我的行为吧 |
[31:04] | So tell me | 所以告诉我 |
[31:07] | Would i use this? | 我能用这个吗 |
[31:19] | What happened? | 发生了什么 |
[31:20] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[31:21] | Agent hotchner. can you hear me? | 霍奇尔探员 你能听到吗 |
[31:23] | Agent hotchner? | 霍奇尔探员 |
[31:29] | I’m ok. | 我没事 |
[31:31] | I’m gonna need you to step out of the room. | 我需要你离开病房 |
[31:34] | Breathe in slowly. | 慢慢呼吸 |
[31:38] | And exhale. | 呼气 |
[32:04] | Ready in back? | 准备掩护 |
[32:05] | Ready. | 准备好了 |
[32:10] | Go! | 行动 |
[32:46] | – Oh, my god! – it’s ok. it’s ok. | -天啊 -没事 |
[32:49] | What are you doing here? | 你们在干什么 |
[32:50] | It’s ok. everything’s ok. | 没事 一切都好 |
[32:52] | We got her. | 我们找到她了 |
[32:53] | What’s going on? | 发生了什么 |
[32:55] | Is there anyone else in the house? | 房间里还有别人吗 |
[32:56] | No there’s no one here. | 没有 没别人 |
[32:57] | Haley where’s jack? | 哈莉 杰克在哪 |
[32:59] | He’s at a friend’s house for a play date. | 他在朋友家里准备演出 |
[33:02] | We need to get him back here. We’ll explain everything. | 我们得把他找回来 我们会跟你解释一切 |
[33:05] | Where’s aaron? | 亚伦在哪里 |
[33:07] | He’s in the hospital. | 他在医院 |
[33:08] | What? | 什么 |
[33:09] | Haley please. | 哈莉 拜托 |
[33:10] | Call for jack. tell them I’m on the way to pick him up. | 打给杰克 告诉他们我就来接他 |
[33:13] | I promise you we’ll explain. | 我保证会跟你解释清楚 |
[33:14] | Call for him right now. | 现在就打给他 |
[33:16] | Text me the address. | 把地址发给我 |
[33:18] | Tell me what happened to aaron. | 告诉我亚伦怎么了 |
[33:26] | They will kill you. | 他们非杀了你不可 |
[33:28] | Don’t speak. | 别讲话 |
[33:30] | You lost a lot of blood. | 你流了很多血 |
[33:32] | You’ll need your oxygen. | 省省力气吧 |
[33:35] | Do you know how much you have to study the human body | 你知道要反复刺伤自己 还不足致命 |
[33:39] | To stab yourself repeatedly and not die? | 要对人体结构研究多深吗 |
[33:43] | I don’t want to brag, but I’m somewhat of an expert. | 我不是王婆卖瓜 可我真是个行家 |
[33:54] | Do you want to see my scars? | 想看我的伤疤吗 |
[34:19] | What do you think? | 你觉得如何 |
[34:21] | You like ’em? | 喜欢吗 |
[34:24] | Yours are gonna look just the same. | 你很快就会跟我一般模样了 |
[34:26] | My team… | 我的人 |
[34:28] | Your team. | 你的人 |
[34:30] | Your team didn’t catch me until I wanted them to. | 除非我想被抓 你的人根本抓不到我 |
[34:32] | You’re not in charge so don’t be foolish. | 你又不是管事的 别傻了 |
[34:35] | Now try to relax. | 试着放轻松 |
[34:38] | Your body will go numb. | 你的身体会失去知觉 |
[34:43] | And it goes in so much easier… | 要是你能放轻松 |
[34:46] | If you relax. | 一切会容易得多 |
[34:50] | The hard part | 最难的部分 |
[34:52] | Is not passing out from the pain. | 是不在疼痛中昏厥过去 |
[34:58] | Now I understand that profilers think | 我知道侧写师认为 |
[35:01] | That stabbing is a substitution for the act of sex. | 刀刺是性行为的一种代偿了 |
[35:04] | That if somebody’s impotent | 要是有人性无能 |
[35:07] | They’ll use a knife instead. | 他们会用刀子替代 |
[35:10] | Is that what you think agent hotchner? | 你是这么想的吗 霍奇尔探员 |
[35:13] | Maybe this will change the way that you profile. | 也许这会改变你做侧写的方式哦 |
[35:24] | They’re safe. | 他们没事 |
[35:29] | Is this really necessary? | 真有这个必要吗 |
[35:31] | I’m afraid so. | 恐怕是的 |
[35:32] | For how long? | 要多久 |
[35:33] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[35:35] | Mommy! | 妈妈 |
[35:39] | They let me turn on the siren! | 他们让我打开了警报器 |
[35:42] | Wow that’s so great baby! did you have fun? | 太棒了 宝贝 你高兴吗 |
[35:46] | I’ll help start a bag in jack’s room. | 我去杰克的房间帮忙打包 |
[35:48] | Ok. | 好 |
[35:50] | How many times did you run it? | 你按了几次警报 |
[35:52] | How many times? 3? | 三次吗 |
[35:55] | You were at my place right? | 你当时在我家 对吧 |
[35:57] | Could you tell how he got in? | 你知道他怎么进来的吗 |
[36:00] | I’m not sure. | 我不确定 |
[36:04] | Do you want to talk about what happened? | 你想讲讲发生了什么吗 |
[36:11] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[36:14] | After he stabbed me the first time it all goes blank. | 他刺伤我第一刀之后 我就大脑一片空白了 |
[36:26] | How do you feel? | 你感觉如何 |
[36:28] | I’m gonna be ok. | 我没事 |
[36:31] | Did they explain to you what’s happening? | 他们跟你解释发生什么了吗 |
[36:34] | They said the marshals service is… | 他们说执法部门会把我们 |
[36:37] | taking us straight from here | 直接从这里接走 |
[36:38] | And putting us into protective custody. | 然后将我们保护性监禁起来 |
[36:41] | Haley I’m sorry. | 哈莉 我很抱歉 |
[36:47] | Do you know where they’re gonna take us? | 你知道他们要把我们送去哪吗 |
[36:49] | No I don’t. | 不知道 |
[36:50] | And that’s the point. | 这就是问题所在 |
[36:52] | I can’t know where you’re going. | 我不能知道你们要去哪 |
[36:54] | If you have any contact with anyone, then he could track you. | 要是你跟任何人联络过 他就能追踪到你 |
[36:58] | Jack has school. he has friends. | 杰克要上学 他还有朋友们 |
[37:01] | I have a job now. | 我也要上班 |
[37:02] | I know. | 我知道 |
[37:04] | And I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[37:07] | We will catch him and you’ll come back | 我们会抓到他的 你会回家的 |
[37:10] | And I promise that I will spend the rest of my life | 而且我保证 会用我的下半生 |
[37:13] | Making this up to you. | 来补偿你 |
[37:19] | Are you sure that we’re in danger? | 你确定我们有危险吗 |
[37:23] | Yes. | 是的 |
[37:29] | And what about you? are you gonna be safe? | 那你呢 你安全吗 |
[37:32] | He wants to see me suffer. | 他想看我受折磨 |
[37:34] | Knowing that my son is out there | 知道我的儿子就在某个地方 |
[37:36] | And that I can’t see him is better than killing me. | 而我不得一见 比杀了我效果更好 |
[37:42] | What am I supposed to say to jack? | 我该怎么跟杰克说呢 |
[37:44] | Tell him it’s a vacation | 告诉他这是去度假 |
[37:46] | And that it’s not gonna be for very long. | 而且不会很久 |
[37:56] | How am I supposed to keep him safe | 要是没有熟人可以帮忙 |
[37:59] | If there is no one I know to help me? | 我怎么来确保他的安全呢 |
[38:03] | Haley you’re strong. | 哈莉 你很坚强 |
[38:05] | You lived with me in this job | 你一直与我共同承受这份工作 |
[38:06] | And you’ve practically raised jack all by yourself. | 而且杰克基本上是你独自带大的 |
[38:08] | You’re a great mother. | 你是个伟大的母亲 |
[38:21] | Can you catch this man? | 你能抓到这人吗 |
[38:23] | I will catch this man. | 我会抓到他的 |
[38:31] | Jack wants to come in. | 杰克想进来 |
[38:35] | I want to see him too. | 我也想见他 |
[38:36] | I just don’t think it’s a good idea. | 可我觉得这样不太好 |
[38:38] | Look I know you’re trying to protect him. | 我知道你是想保护他 |
[38:42] | But you both need this. | 但你们俩需要见个面 |
[38:44] | Please. | 拜托了 |
[38:47] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[39:01] | Hey buddy. | 小兄弟 |
[39:03] | Come on in. | 快进来 |
[39:06] | All right. | 好吧 |
[39:10] | Don’t worry. it’s ok. | 别担心 没事的 |
[39:13] | The doctors made sure that I’m completely fine. | 医生打包票我完全没事 |
[39:18] | Did mommy tell you that you two are gonna take a trip? | 你妈妈告诉你 你俩要去旅行吗 |
[39:21] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[39:23] | So I’m not gonna see you for a while. | 所以我有一阵子见不到你了 |
[39:25] | Why? | 为什么 |
[39:27] | Well think about it like when daddy goes away for work. | 就跟老爸为公事出差一样 |
[39:31] | Only this time you and mommy get to go someplace. | 只是这次是你和妈妈出门 |
[39:35] | But what do I tell you every time I go away? | 我每次出差前都怎么跟你说的 |
[39:38] | You love me. | 你爱我 |
[39:39] | More than anything in the world. | 超过世上的一切 |
[39:42] | Are you ok? | 你没事吧 |
[39:50] | I’m very proud of you. | 我为你骄傲 |
[39:52] | Every single day. | 在我人生中的每一天 |
[40:04] | I’ll see you soon ok? | 我很快会再见到你的 好吗 |
[40:05] | Ok. | 好 |
[40:07] | You take care of mom ok? | 你照顾好妈妈 好吗 |
[40:10] | Ok. | 好 |
[40:18] | I know aaron’s worried. | 我知道亚伦很担心 |
[40:19] | Tell him I’ll protect them like they’re my own. | 告诉他 我会视如己出一般保护他们 |
[40:31] | I just talked to spence. he’s gonna be fine. | 我刚跟斯宾塞谈过 他会好起来的 |
[40:34] | He’s gonna have to be on crutches for a while | 他得拄一阵子拐杖 |
[40:36] | But he said kicking down doors is morgan’s job anyway. | 可他说反正踹门是摩根的活 |
[40:41] | You know foyet having your credentials | 你知道 弗伊特有你的证件 |
[40:43] | Had nothing to do with any of this. | 与这一切都没关系 |
[40:45] | It was just his way of trying to torture you. | 这是他想折磨你的方式 |
[40:48] | Yeah I know. | 我知道 |
[40:49] | Foyet’s about power and control. | 弗伊特只想着权利和控制 |
[40:51] | He was hoping to watch me fall apart and… | 他想看我崩溃 可 |
[40:54] | Now he wants to destroy hotch. | 现在他想摧毁霍奇 |
[40:56] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[40:58] | That’s his plan | 他就是这么打算的 |
[40:59] | And now we fight it. | 现在 我们要跟他斗到底 |
[41:33] | Did you hear what happened this morning? | 你听说今早的事了吗 |
[41:36] | No. | 没 |
[41:39] | We had a situation. | 有个险情 |
[41:41] | Unsub had already killed 2 people. | 不明嫌犯已经杀了两个人 |
[41:43] | Said he was gonna keep killing | 他声称除非有人用自己的儿子作诱饵 |
[41:45] | Unless a man used his son as bait. | 否则他不会停止杀戮 |
[41:51] | What happened? | 然后呢 |
[41:52] | We kept the boy safe. | 我们救下了那孩子 |
[41:55] | Worked the profile. | 做出了侧写 |
[41:57] | It was a happy ending. | 是个完美大结局 |
[42:01] | Do you know why I’m telling you this? | 你知道为什么我跟你说这些吗 |
[42:04] | Yes. | 知道 |
[42:06] | No other group in the world | 我想说世上没有任何一个组 |
[42:07] | Could have pulled off what your team did in a matter of hours. | 能在几小时内 做成你的组办到的事情 |
[42:12] | I appreciate what you’re trying to do Dave. | 感谢你的鼓励 戴夫 |
[42:15] | We’ll get foyet. | 我们会抓到弗伊特的 |
[42:17] | I promised haley that we would get him | 我跟哈莉保证过 我们会抓到他 |
[42:19] | But the truth is if he stops killing | 可事实是 要是他不再杀人 |
[42:21] | We have no way of tracking him. | 我们就没办法追踪到他 |
[42:23] | He stopped killing for 10 years just for the pleasure | 他十年没有杀人 |
[42:25] | Of watching shaunessy’s life fall apart. | 就是为了看肖尼斯崩溃 |
[42:36] | What’s jack gonna remember about me in 10 years? | 10年后杰克还会记得我什么 |
[42:40] | Hotch look at me. | 霍奇 看着我 |
[42:44] | I’m telling you | 我向你保证 |
[42:47] | We’ll get him. | 我们会把他绳之以法 |