Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

犯罪心理(Criminal Minds)第4季第21集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 犯罪心理(Criminal Minds)第4季第21集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:04] What time’s he taken? 他是几点被带走的
[00:06] Between midnight and 6 a.m.. 午夜至早上六点之间
[00:08] Same M.O. as the other two? 和另外两起案子手法一样
[00:09] All abducted from their beds in the middle of the night. 都是半夜从床上绑架走的
[00:11] The first two were found strangled with blunt force head traumas, 前两人都被勒死且头部有钝器伤
[00:15] dumped in the Wharton state forest. 抛尸在沃顿国家森林
[00:17] We’re just getting word that 我们刚得到通知
[00:17] an Amber alert for the tri-state area has been issued. 三州地区发布了安珀警戒
[00:20] The Cherry Hill police department is about to hold a press conference. 樱桃山警察局即将举行新闻发布会
[00:25] Well, thank you all for coming this morning. 感谢大家今早抽空前来
[00:27] It’s important we get this information 我们需要尽快
[00:29] out to the public as soon as possible. 将这一信息公布于众
[00:31] The parents of the missing boy are gonna make a statement. 失踪男孩的父母将会发表讲话
[00:34] I would ask you to please hold your questions until the end 希望大家等到结束时再提问
[00:37] and I’ll answer them directly. 届时我会一一回答
[00:44] My name is Sarah Murphy, and I’m Kyle’s mom. 我是萨拉·墨菲 凯尔的妈妈
[00:49] This is Kyle’s father Dan and, uh, his older brother Danny. 这是凯尔的爸爸丹 还有他哥哥丹尼
[00:53] My little boy just turned 7 this year. 我儿子今年刚满七岁
[00:56] He’s in… 他才…
[01:00] He’s in the second grade. 他才上小学二年级
[01:02] Oh, God. I can’t. I’m sorry. 我说不下去了 对不起
[01:12] Kyle is shy and quiet. 凯尔是个害羞文静的孩子
[01:14] But ever since he joined the soccer team, 但自从他加入足球队后
[01:17] he’s really come out of his shell. 就不再羞怯了
[01:19] He’s more outgoing. 他变得开朗多了
[01:21] He even scored his first goal. 还射进了他的第一球
[01:23] Everyone is so proud of him. 大家都为他感到骄傲
[01:26] Kyle loves to read. 凯尔喜欢看书
[01:28] He gets that from his dad. 这点遗传自他爸爸
[01:31] His favorite books are about dinosaurs. 他最喜欢有关恐龙的书
[01:34] He knows all of their names. 他知道所有恐龙的名字
[01:36] Glad they took our advice 很高兴他们采纳了我们的意见
[01:37] and started the press conference. 举行了新闻发布会
[01:39] Yeah, but it would be nice if there weren’t so many people 是啊 但要是没有这么多人来破坏现场
[01:42] walking all over the crime scene. 就更好了
[01:45] He loves to snack all the time. 他喜欢吃零食
[01:47] Whatever happened last night, whoever took Kyle, 无论昨晚发生了什么 不管是谁带走了凯尔
[01:52] the Murphys want you to know it’s ok. 墨菲一家想让你知道这都没关系
[01:54] Thank you for finding their little boy. 很感谢你找到了他们的孩子
[01:57] They know it was a mistake. 他们知道这只是个误会
[02:00] They just want their son back. 他们只希望儿子回来
[02:02] They just want Kyle back safe and sound. 他们只希望凯尔安然无恙地回来
[02:04] What’s the theory on what happened to Kyle Murphy? 对于凯尔·墨菲的遭遇 有任何推断吗
[02:06] We’re just hoping that he’s lost, 我们希望他只是走丢了
[02:08] that whoever finds him will bring him back home soon. 而找到他的人很快就会带他回家
[02:10] This case is similar to 2 other cases in Camden County. 此案和另外两起发生在卡姆登县的案子很相似
[02:14] Those boys were abducted and found in the woods. 那两个男孩被绑架 抛尸于树林
[02:16] You really don’t think there’s a connection? 你不认为这中间有联系吗
[02:18] We’re not ruling that out. 我们不排除这种可能性
[02:19] We’ll keep the public informed of any leads. 我们会及时公布案件进展
[02:22] If you have any further questions, 如果还有其他问题要问
[02:23] you can contact me at the station. 请来警局联系我
[02:24] I’m Detective Bill Lancaster. Thank you for coming. 我是比尔·兰卡斯特警探 谢谢大家
[02:31] That was fast. 行动很快啊
[02:32] We don’t have a lot of time. Can you show us around? 我们时间不充裕 能带我们在附近转转吗
[02:36] You should have taken this off property. 你不该在这里举行发布会
[02:39] Yeah, well, the truth is, I wanted to do this down at the station. 其实我想在警局举行来着
[02:42] Danny and Sarah didn’t want to leave the house, 但丹尼和萨拉都不想离开家
[02:44] in case Kyle comes back. 他们怕凯尔回来
[02:47] That’s Kyle. 这就是凯尔
[02:51] Uncle Bill? 比尔叔叔
[02:52] We’re friends, and neighbors. 我们既是朋友 又是邻居
[02:54] Dan and I grew up around here. 我和丹一起在这里长大
[02:56] You know, your involvement in this case could be a conflict of interest. 你知道自己介入此案会产生利益冲突吧
[02:59] Yeah, I appreciate your concern, but, 非常感谢你的关心
[03:00] I’m not gonna stand around while Kyle’s still out there. 但还没找到凯尔 我不能袖手旁观
[03:03] I know the other two cases. 我知道另外两起案子
[03:05] I didn’t want to admit this to the press, 虽然不想在媒体面前承认
[03:06] but, uh, no doubt in my mind that Kyle’s the third victim. 但我认为凯尔无疑是第三个被害人
[03:10] You know what we’re looking at. 你知道我们面临的情况
[03:11] 99% of abducted children are killed in the first 24 hours. 99%的被绑架儿童会在24小时内遇害
[03:16] I know. I’m gonna check on them. 我知道 我去看看他们
[03:22] We saw the pictures. 我们看到过照片
[03:23] We know what this guy does to little boys. 知道这个人是如何对待孩子们的
[03:26] Kyle Murphy might be the 1% that makes it. 凯尔·墨菲也许是活下来的1%
[03:28] Could take a miracle. 那要靠奇迹了
[03:30] For his sake, let’s hope we get one. 那就祈祷奇迹发生吧
[04:05] A Shade of Gray 灰槁
[04:10] Dr. Burton Grebin once said, 伯顿·格雷宾医生说过
[04:12] “To lose a child is to lose a piece of yourself. “ 失去孩子就是失去自己的一部分
[04:18] We’ll call when we know something. 有消息我们会给你打电话
[04:31] Dan Murphy. 我是丹·墨菲
[04:33] I’m Agent Emily Prentiss. 我是艾米莉·潘提斯探员
[04:34] May I ask you some questions? 可以问你几个问题吗
[04:38] I think so. Come in. 可以 过来吧
[04:44] Thank you all for speaking with me. 谢谢你们的配合
[04:46] I cannot stress enough how much time is of the essence here. 我想强调一下 现在时间非常宝贵
[04:51] Abductions from the home are rare, 从家里绑架小孩很罕见
[04:53] and that allows us to narrow down the suspect pool even more. 这也为我们缩小了不明嫌犯的范围
[04:56] What makes them unusual? 为什么这很罕见
[04:57] Abductions typically are about timing and opportunity. 在绑架中 最重要的是时机和机会
[05:00] Child walks home alone or gets separated at a shopping center, 比如孩子独自回家 或在商场跟家长走散
[05:05] that sort of situation. 这之类的情况
[05:06] This is a sophisticated high-risk crime. 这是一项复杂的高风险犯罪
[05:09] Whoever did this has good social skills. 不明嫌犯要有很强的社交技巧
[05:11] They’re highly-functioning, and they have a steady job. 他们能力很强 工作稳定
[05:15] He wouldn’t look out of place to you. 你不会觉得他和别人有何不同
[05:17] And you wouldn’t be alarmed if your children were talking to him. 即使他向你的孩子搭讪 你也不会担心
[05:20] So he may be wearing a uniform, 因此他可能身穿制服
[05:23] like a deliveryman or a mail carrier. 像是送货员或邮递员之类的
[05:28] Have you noticed anyone 你们注意到有谁
[05:30] hanging around the neighborhood, talking with children? 在附近闲逛 和孩子聊天吗
[05:32] Nothing comes to mind. 一时想不起有人这样
[05:34] No. Oh… I don’t know. 没有 我不知道
[05:37] Mrs. Murphy? 墨菲太太
[05:40] Do you want to take a break? 你要不要休息一下
[05:45] – I think I need to…need to lie down. – Yeah. -我觉得我得去躺一会儿 -好的
[05:49] – Sorry. – No, it’s OK. -不好意思 -没关系的
[05:56] Are you able to continue? 你还能继续吗
[06:00] Sure. 可以
[06:05] Danny, you and Kyle, you always 丹尼 你和凯尔
[06:08] walk to and from the bus stop together, right? 去往车站总是结伴而行的吧
[06:11] Yeah. 没错
[06:13] Have any strangers tried to talk to you or your brother recently? 最近有陌生人试着和你或你弟弟说话吗
[06:19] The bus driver asks us questions sometimes. 公交司机有时会问我们一些问题
[06:22] I don’t know. 我不知道
[06:25] What time of day do the boys usually play outside? 孩子们每天都什么时间出门玩
[06:28] Well, they both have practice after school. 他们放学后都有训练
[06:32] But lately, Kyle’s been into video games, 凯尔最近迷上了电子游戏
[06:34] and Danny loves building model airplanes. 而丹尼爱上了飞机模型
[06:37] OK. That actually tells us a lot. 好的 这给了我们很多信息
[06:40] Uh, I am going to need you to make a list of everyone 我需要你写出过去六个月内
[06:44] who’s been in or around your home in the past 6 months. 来过你家或在附近出现过的所有人
[06:49] Whoever took Kyle has probably been in this house before. 带走凯尔的人很可能以前来过你家
[06:52] He watched the family routine. 他观察过你们家人的日常作息
[06:54] He knew exactly where everyone slept. 确切地知道每个人睡觉的地方
[06:56] And he got Kyle out without anyone seeing or hearing anything. 他带走凯尔时没有一个人看到或听到什么
[07:02] Daddy… 爸爸
[07:04] Yeah? 怎么了
[07:05] Can I go play now? 我能去玩吗
[07:08] You can go to the family room. 你可以去家庭活动室
[07:11] I’ll be there the soon. 我一会儿就过去
[07:16] He doesn’t really understand what’s going on. 他还不太清楚发生了什么
[07:19] That’s probably for the best. 这样可能最好
[07:21] Mr. Murphy, we are going to do everything we can to find Kyle. 墨菲先生 我们会尽全力找回凯尔
[07:27] Thank you. 谢谢
[07:32] After the first two abductions, Cherry Hill compiled a list of 前两起绑架案后 樱桃山警局列了张
[07:34] registered sex offenders in Camden County. 卡姆登县所有性侵者的名单
[07:37] There are 439 within a 30-mile radius 以男孩们失踪的地方为原点方圆30英里内
[07:40] of where the boys were taken. 有439人
[07:41] They have been knocking on doors, conducting interviews. 警察已经一个个找上门谈话了
[07:44] They haven’t been able to come up with anything. 目前还没有任何发现
[07:46] They should have called us in earlier. 他们应该早点通知我们的
[07:47] There are a lot of these men we can eliminate right away. 我们立刻就能排除掉其中的很多人
[07:49] Right. 是的
[07:50] No one new to the area. 不是外地人
[07:51] This unsub knows these neighborhoods. That takes time. 不明嫌犯熟悉这一带 这需要时间
[07:53] Victims are 3 boys, 被害人是三个男孩
[07:55] so cross off anyone who targets females. 所以排除以女性为目标的人
[07:57] We can eliminate anyone whose preferential age 还可以排除喜好小于7岁
[07:59] is under 7 or over 11. 或大于11岁的儿童的人
[08:01] These boys look nothing alike, 这些孩子长相并无相似
[08:02] so discount suspects who have a very specific type. 因此可以排除有特定偏爱类型的嫌犯
[08:04] If the victims have only brown or blond hair, 如果谁的被害人都是棕发或金发
[08:07] they’re off the list. 就可以从单子上划掉了
[08:08] Our unsub’s taste of more broad. 我们的不明嫌犯爱好广泛
[08:09] It looks like his preference is based more on age 感觉他选人是基于年龄的
[08:12] instead of physical characteristics. 而不是基于外在特征
[08:14] Let’s make a special pile for more organized offenders, 把组织性强的性侵者挑出来
[08:16] anyone who’s been arrested for stalking, uh, 那些因跟踪 强行闯入他人住宅
[08:18] breaking and entering, burglary. 或入室盗窃而被捕的人
[08:19] How are we doing so far? 我们的进展如何
[08:20] With these parameters, I can probably cross off half the names. 根据这些参数 我大概可以筛除一半的名字
[08:23] Good. Let’s keep going. 很好 继续
[08:26] I cleared our techs out of here. 我让技术人员走了
[08:29] What is it you’re looking for? 你要找什么
[08:31] Certain behavior. 特定的行为方式
[08:33] What happened here will give us a clue about the unsub. 这里发生过的事 能提供关于嫌犯的线索
[08:38] Kyle’s sheet and blanket were pulled apart and off the bed. 凯尔的床单和毛毯从床上被拉了下来
[08:44] Toys were stepped on and broken, kicked out of the way. 玩具被踩坏并踢到一边
[08:50] There was a struggle. 有挣扎的痕迹
[08:54] That’s consistent with the first two abductions. 这和前两起绑架案一样
[08:57] The boys woke up and fought, 孩子醒来了 并进行反抗
[09:01] but this looks a bit more chaotic than the others. 但这里比另两处更乱一些
[09:04] When we’re finished, 我们完事后
[09:05] have the techs look for any trace of blood or fibers. 叫技术人员找找血液和纤维的痕迹
[09:09] He may have gagged Kyle. 他可能塞住了凯尔的嘴巴
[09:10] In the other two cases the boys were struck on the head. 另外两个孩子的头部都被打过
[09:12] What if he… what if he used the weapon to scare them? 没准他用武器恐吓了他们
[09:15] He could have. 有可能
[09:16] He would have had to act quickly in order to keep Kyle quiet. 要让凯尔保持安静 他必须行动迅速
[09:22] Tell me things, sunshine. 什么事 小美女
[09:23] Uh, Garcia, I need your brain and computer system. 加西亚 我需要你的智慧和电脑
[09:26] They are one and the same. 他们是一体的
[09:27] Give me your question. 把问题给我
[09:28] – I emailed you 10 names. – Yes, you did. -我给你发了十个人名 -收到了
[09:31] Check their movements and spending habits. 查下他们的动向和消费习惯
[09:33] Start with the cell phone records, then go to the bank accounts. 先看通话记录 然后是银行账户
[09:35] We’re interested in the days the boys went missing. 重点关注孩子们失踪的日子
[09:37] Did they talk more or less those days? 他们有没有在那几天多接或少接电话
[09:39] Did they spend any money? 有没有花钱
[09:41] Ok, dregs of society dirt, show yourselves. 人类社会的败类 现形吧
[09:45] – Interesting. – What is? -有趣 -怎么了
[09:47] Well, one of the dregs has not a lick of cell phone activity, 有个败类 在11月和2月都曾连续两天
[09:52] credit card purchases, or cash withdrawals for 2 consecutive days 没有任何通讯记录 没用信用卡
[09:56] in both November and February. 也没有提取现金
[09:59] The 15th and 16th of November 11月的15和16号
[10:01] and the 21st and 22nd of February? 还有2月的21和22号吗
[10:03] Yeah, those are the days. What does that mean? 没错 就这几天 有什么特殊的吗
[10:05] They coincide with the days the first two boys were abducted. 这和前两名男孩被绑架的日期一致
[10:08] He was too busy with them 他把时间用在他们身上
[10:09] to make any calls or spend any money. 都没空打电话或花钱了
[10:11] Our tech guys found this dishrag and a glass of water. 技术人员找到了这块抹布和一杯水
[10:14] Kyle’s fingerprints were all over it. 上面全是凯尔的指纹
[10:16] So, he wakes up thirsty, comes to the kitchen and gets some water. 他醒来后觉得渴 就去厨房喝水了
[10:22] When we got here, deadbolt on the french doors was unlocked. 我们到的时候 玻璃门还没上锁
[10:26] That must have been his exit. 他一定是从这里出去的
[10:28] Rossi! I got something! 罗西 有线索
[10:33] This window is definitely broken from the outside. 这扇窗户绝对是从外面打碎的
[10:36] Given the size of it, 要进这么小的窗户
[10:37] the unsub would have to be real slight to get through it. 不明嫌犯一定很瘦
[10:41] What did you find upstairs? 你在楼上有什么发现
[10:42] There were signs of a struggle. 有挣扎的痕迹
[10:43] It looks like Kyle was abducted from his room. 看起来凯尔是从自己的房间被绑架的
[10:46] The unsub went out through the family room door. 嫌犯是从家庭活动室的门出去的
[10:48] So, he finds a safe, quiet place to break in. 他找到了个安全又安静的闯入地点
[10:51] Everything about how Kyle Murphy 凯尔·墨菲绑架案的所有线索
[10:53] was taken is consistent with the previous abductions. 都和前两起绑架案一致
[11:00] Yeah, Hotch. Ok. We’re on our way. 霍奇 好的 我们马上到
[11:04] They got a short list. 排查完毕了
[11:11] We’ve narrowed the list to 5 men. 我们把范围缩小到了五个人
[11:13] Already? 这么快
[11:13] Registered sex offender Hugh Rollins, 登记在案的性侵者休·罗林斯
[11:15] 43, lived in Camden County his whole life, 43岁 土生土长的卡姆登县人
[11:18] in and out of foster care since he was a toddler, 从出生起就被寄养
[11:20] and acquired quite the nice rap sheet. 劣迹斑斑
[11:22] What’s his connection to the victims? 他与被害人有什么联系吗
[11:23] 2 years ago he got a steady job installing TVs. 两年前 他找到了电视安装员这个稳定的工作
[11:26] Have any of the families purchased a new TV? 那些家庭买过新电视吗
[11:28] The first two did. Garcia found something else. 前两个买过 加西亚还有别的发现
[11:30] Rollins had no cell or bank activity 罗林斯在孩子遭绑架的那几天
[11:33] on the days the boys were abducted. 没有任何电话或银行活动记录
[11:35] We haven’t been able to connect Rollins to Kyle yet. 我们还没找到罗林斯和凯尔的联系
[11:37] So, what, we’re gonna wait for more evidence? 难道我们还要等别的证据吗
[11:39] No, there isn’t time. 不行 没时间了
[11:40] We have sufficient probable cause. 我们合理依据足够了
[11:41] Let’s go pick him up. 那去抓他吧
[11:53] Get bolt cutters. 拿把钳子来
[12:02] Hugh Rollins, FBI! 休·罗林斯 联调局
[12:17] Clear! 安全
[12:18] – All clear. – Clear. -安全 -安全
[12:21] Rossi, we’re in. 罗西 我们进来了
[12:22] The truck is clean. 货车里没人
[12:26] I have child pornography on the computer. 电脑里有儿童色情图片
[12:29] Probably helps him sleep better at night. 他可能用这个来帮助睡眠
[12:30] Anything that connects him to the 3 boys? 找到他和那三个孩子的联系了吗
[12:32] – Nothing yet. – Wait a minute. -还没有 -等一下
[12:36] – Prentiss. – Why? What is it? -潘提斯 -怎么 发现什么了
[12:39] Souvenirs. 纪念品
[12:44] There’s no sign of him. I’m gonna check out back. 他不在这里 我去后面看看
[12:49] Stop! I said stop! 站住 给我站住
[12:54] I said stop! 给我站住
[12:55] – What are you doing? – He’s getting away! -你干什么 -他要跑了
[12:57] He’s knows where the kid is. Stand down! 他知道孩子在哪里 退后
[12:59] Son of a bitch! 狗娘养的
[13:05] – No! – Come down! -不 -下来
[13:12] I’m FBI! Now stop resisting! 我是联调局的 给我老实点
[13:14] Ok! Don’t hurt me, please. 好好 请不要伤害我
[13:30] What the hell was that about? 你刚才怎么回事
[13:32] I thought he might get away. I wasn’t thinking. 我怕他跑掉 当时没细想
[13:34] – You’re damn right you weren’t. – I know. It was stupid. -你他妈的确没想 -我知道 那样很傻
[13:36] What if you’d killed him? 要是你把他杀了怎么办
[13:37] He’s the only one who knows where Kyle is. 只有他知道凯尔在哪
[13:39] I said I know. 我说过了 我知道
[13:40] Lancaster, I’ve been where you are. 兰卡斯特 我也遇到过这种情况
[13:42] I was a cop, too. 我以前也是警察
[13:44] That’s why I knew this wasn’t a good idea. 所以我知道这样不好
[13:45] You were way too close. 你们的关系太近了
[13:46] ‘Cause I’m not gonna sit still 我绝不会干等着
[13:47] and I’m not gonna stop until we find kyle. 也不会停止追查 直到我们找到凯尔
[13:53] – Kyle’s not here. – No. -凯尔不在这里 -对
[13:55] – And if he isn’t on this property… – He’s already in the woods. -他要是不在这里 -就是在树林里
[13:58] So, Rollins goes to the trouble of breaking into the Murphys’ house. 罗林斯费了很大力气潜入墨菲家
[14:02] It’s a big risk to take Kyle. 绑架凯尔风险很大
[14:03] Then he only keeps him for a few hours. 可他却只留了他几个小时
[14:05] This just doesn’t make sense. 这不合理
[14:07] Maybe he saw the news, panicked. 也许他看到新闻后慌了
[14:09] We need to search the woods. 我们得搜索整片树林
[14:19] Thank you for coming in. 谢谢你过来
[14:20] You got someone already? 你们已经抓到人了吗
[14:22] Sometimes we get lucky. 我们有时会走运
[14:23] He’s our prime suspect, 他是我们的首要嫌犯
[14:24] but we didn’t find Kyle at his house, 我们虽没在他家找到凯尔
[14:26] but we’ve got a team searching now. 不过已经派出一个小队搜索树林了
[14:36] – The evidence is bagged. – You ready? -证物已经装好了 -你准备好了吗
[14:38] I just need to look at the toys? 我只需看看玩具吗
[14:40] And tell us if any belong to kyle. 然后告诉我们里面有没有凯尔的
[14:42] These are Jimmy Seager’s parents. 那两位是吉米·西格的父母
[14:46] I’m very sorry for your loss. 请节哀
[14:47] – Thank you for coming in. – Thank you. -谢谢你们过来 -谢谢
[14:49] Have they found your son yet? 他们找到你儿子了吗
[14:51] No. 没有
[14:53] I haven’t been able to contact Andy Loeser’s family yet. 我还没联系上安迪·洛瑟的家人
[14:55] It’s OK. We can get started. 没关系 我们可以先开始
[14:57] Would you follow us, please? 请跟我们走
[15:01] I’ll be right in. 我马上过来
[15:08] Does he look familiar? 你们觉得他眼熟吗
[15:14] He’s not what I pictured. 他和我想象的不一样
[15:16] I’ve tried to… imagine the last thing Jimmy saw. 我一直在想象 吉米最后见到的景象
[15:24] Now I know. 现在我知道了
[15:29] Do you have kids? 你有孩子吗
[15:32] – Yeah. – Then you know. -有 -那你懂吧
[15:36] You make a promise to protect them. 你会想保护他们
[15:39] When Jimmy needed us… 当吉米需要我们时
[15:39] we were asleep down the hall, 我们在走廊另一头的房间睡觉
[15:42] 13 feet away. 就在13英尺外
[15:47] I need you to tell me 我需要你们告诉我
[15:48] if any of this belonged to Jimmy or Kyle. 这里有没有吉米或凯尔的玩具
[15:51] Could you do that? 可以吗
[16:13] Are any of these Kyle’s? 这里有凯尔的玩具吗
[16:17] – I don’t know. I’m not sure. – It’s OK. -不知道 我不确定 -没关系
[16:28] That means that the parents have 这信号表明 家长们已经认出了
[16:31] identified the toys that we found in your closet. 我们在你衣柜里找到的玩具
[16:35] They belong to their boys. 那些属于他们的儿子
[16:38] It’s over for you. 你完了
[16:46] Where’s Kyle Murphy? 凯尔·墨菲在哪里
[16:49] I don’t know. 我不知道
[16:50] Well, that’s not gonna help you. 这对你可毫无帮助
[16:53] Andy Loeser. He was 11. 安迪·洛瑟 11岁
[16:57] Jimmy Seager. He was 9. 吉米·西格 9岁
[17:01] But Kyle, he’s only 7. 但凯尔只有7岁
[17:04] You keep going younger. 你找的男孩年龄越来越小
[17:11] Guys like you don’t last very long in Trenton State. 你这种人在特伦顿州级监狱活不了多久
[17:15] Did you know that the inmates there watch the news every night? 你知道吗 那里的囚犯每晚都会看新闻
[17:19] I bet they’re looking forward to getting you all alone. 他们肯定很期待和你独处
[17:25] Life in Trenton might as well be a death sentence. 被判去特伦顿 就跟被判死刑一样
[17:29] Are you sure you don’t want to tell me where Kyle is? 你确定你不想告诉我们凯尔在哪里吗
[17:40] If I tell you about this kid, I’m not going to Trenton? 要是我告诉你孩子在哪 我就不用去特伦顿了
[17:48] I want that written down. 我要书面协议
[17:53] He’s gonna confess to killing Kyle? 他要坦白自己杀了凯尔吗
[17:55] He’s desperate. Knows he won’t survive state prison. 他很绝望 知道自己在州级监狱熬不下去
[17:57] The D. A.’s not gonna offer a deal 检察官在得到更多能把罗林斯和凯尔
[17:59] until he has more evidence linking Rollins to Kyle. 联系在一起的证据前 是不会提供交易的
[18:01] What about the toys? 不是有玩具作证据了吗
[18:02] The Seagers IDed one, but Dan couldn’t. 西格夫妇认出了一个 但丹没有
[18:04] He never delivered a television to the Murphys’ house. 他没去墨菲家送过电视
[18:07] So he saw him some other way. 这么说他还有别的途径
[18:08] Look, we have this guy. He’s about to confess. 我们现在抓住他了 他也要认罪了
[18:10] He’s done everything the same. Let’s nail him. 他的做案手法从没变过 给他定罪吧
[18:12] He won’t confess without the deal. 不做交易的话 他不会坦白的
[18:14] We need more evidence. 我们需要更多的证据
[18:15] Well, then we gotta find Kyle. 那我们要找到凯尔
[18:16] That’ll prove it, right? 这样就能证明了 对吧
[18:18] What about the woods? 树林那边情况怎样了
[18:19] Well, it’s 100,000 acres to cover. 那片地有十万英亩
[18:22] He’s out there somewhere. 他肯定在那里的某处
[18:24] I’m not sticking around here. 我不在这浪费时间了
[18:28] He’s too close to this. 他们的关系太过亲密了
[18:30] We’ve warned him. 我们警告过他了
[18:31] I sure would like to have some 要是房子里有罗林斯
[18:33] physical evidence that Rollins was in that house. 进去过的物理证据 那就好了
[18:35] Take Reid over there. He’s got fresh eyes. 带里德去一趟 他的眼光比较独到
[18:37] Rollins is scared. He’s ready to talk. 罗林斯很害怕 他准备好招认了
[18:40] I’ll see what I can do. 我会尽力而为
[18:45] I’m gonna take them down that way. 我带他们走这条路
[18:47] Why don’t you sweep them in? 你把他们召集过来吧
[18:49] We’ve swept the entire area where the first two victims were left. 我们搜索了前两名死者被抛尸的整片区域
[18:52] – What if he went further south? – Why? -再往南呢 -会怎样
[18:55] There’s a service road down that way. 那边有条便道
[18:57] That’s not on this map. 这张地图上没有
[18:58] Yeah, it’s not marked, but, uh, 没错 没被标出来
[18:59] it would have been his fastest way in and out of here. 但那是上下山最便利的捷径
[19:01] Well, we know Rollins didn’t spend a lot of time with kyle. 罗林斯确实没跟凯尔待多久
[19:05] Let’s go. 走吧
[19:13] Here’s your deal. Club Fed. 你要的交易 高级监狱
[19:17] Where is that? 在哪里
[19:17] Any federal prison of your choice in new Jersey. 你可以自己选一所新泽西的联邦监狱
[19:21] Where’s Kyle Murphy? 凯尔·墨菲在哪里
[19:25] I threw him in the river. 我把他扔进河里了
[19:29] You didn’t take him back to the woods? 你没把他带回树林吗
[19:31] No. I didn’t have time. 没有 时间不够
[19:35] You threw him in the Delaware River? 你把他扔进了特拉华河
[19:36] Yes. 是的
[19:39] He could be anywhere. 那他可能在任何地方
[19:42] Well, I suppose that’s so. 应该是吧
[19:45] We may never find him. 我们可能永远也找不到他
[19:47] Guess that’s true. 估计是
[19:49] You didn’t throw him in the river. 你没有把他扔进河里
[19:51] You need more control than that. 你需要更多的控制权
[19:52] You need to know exactly where the body is 你要明确尸体所在的位置
[19:54] so you can go back and live it over and over again. 这样才能回去一次又一次地重温那些感受
[19:59] Tell me the truth. 告诉我真相
[20:11] If he came in through the basement, 假如他是从地下室进来的
[20:13] this would have been his second flight of stairs. 这应该是他走过的第二条楼梯
[20:15] So Kyle’s is the first room he comes to. 他到达的第一个房间就是凯尔的
[20:22] This wasn’t a quiet struggle. 挣扎成这样一定会有声音
[20:23] He probably knocked Kyle unconscious. 他可能先把凯尔打晕了
[20:25] Then carried him back downstairs. 然后把他抬到楼下
[20:27] What’s through there? 这门通向哪里
[20:28] Danny’s room. 丹尼的房间
[20:30] It’s interesting. 有意思
[20:33] Another few feet and he would have found Danny. 再走几步他就能找到丹尼
[20:36] Danny’s far more age appropriate for Rollins’ preference. 丹尼的年龄更符合罗林斯的口味
[20:39] He’s closer to the first two victims than Kyle is. 比起凯尔 他跟前两名被害人更相像
[20:42] If he’d been stalking these families, he would have known that. 如果跟踪过这家人 他肯定会知道
[20:45] It’s weird. 奇怪
[20:47] What, a neat 9-year-old? 九岁小孩这么整洁很奇怪吗
[20:48] Well, that, and most kids either pick a top or a bottom bunk. 没错 而且大多数小孩会选择睡上铺或下铺
[20:52] Both beds are slept in. 但这两张床都有人睡过
[20:54] The top bunk blocks the view of the stars, 上铺能看到星星
[20:57] and there’s nothing decorative down here. 下铺却没有任何装饰
[20:59] It’s Danny’s room. He probably sleeps up top. 这是丹尼的房间 他可能睡在上铺
[21:04] Somebody wet the bed. 有人尿床了
[21:05] You know, maybe Danny started in the bottom bunk, 或许丹尼一开始睡在下铺
[21:08] wet the bed, and then moved up top? 尿床以后 就搬到了上铺
[21:13] This is Kyle’s. 这是凯尔的
[21:25] It’s size 6. Kyle slept in here last night. 六码的 凯尔昨晚是在这屋睡的
[21:29] If he didn’t sleep in his room, 要是他没在自己的房间睡
[21:31] why was it destroyed? 那里怎么会那么乱
[21:33] To make it look like the other crime scenes. 为了让它看起来像其他的凶案现场
[21:49] Over here! 在这里
[21:53] Oh, God. 天啊
[22:02] That’s Kyle. That’s him. 这是凯尔 是他
[22:10] I gotta call Dan and Sarah. 我去给丹和萨拉打个电话
[22:18] We saw the pictures. 我们看过照片
[22:20] He dumped the first two boys like garbage. 他把之前的两个孩子像垃圾一样扔掉了
[22:23] This is different. 这次却不一样
[22:25] Do you think Rollins started feeling guilt or remorse? 你觉得罗林斯开始感到内疚或懊悔了吗
[22:28] You know he’s not capable. 你知道这不可能
[22:31] Whoever did this cared about him. 做这事的人很在乎他
[22:33] Hugh Rollins definitely killed the first two victims. 休·罗林斯无疑杀了前两名被害人
[22:36] But it doesn’t look like he killed Kyle Murphy. 但凯尔·墨菲不像是他杀的
[22:47] I just talked to Rollins. 我刚和罗林斯谈完
[22:48] He said he dumped Kyle’s body in the river. 他说他把凯尔的尸体扔到河里了
[22:50] He’s clearly lying. He doesn’t have any connection to that boy. 明显是在撒谎 他和这个孩子无关
[22:53] The disposal of Kyle’s body is very different from the other two. 凯尔的尸体被弃的方式和另两次差别很大
[22:56] He was gently placed on the ground, 他被小心地放在地上
[22:59] neatly laid to rest with his hands by his sides. 胳膊自然地摆在身体两侧
[23:02] Rollins discarded these two boys like trash. 而罗林斯两次抛尸都像扔垃圾一样
[23:04] We think Kyle may not have slept in his room last night. 我们认为昨晚凯尔可能没在自己房间睡觉
[23:07] Where do you think he was? 那你觉得他去哪睡了
[23:08] I think in his brother’s room. Danny has bunk beds. 应该是他哥哥屋里 丹尼的床是双层的
[23:11] Both bunks were slept in, 两个铺都有人睡过
[23:12] and whoever slept in the bottom one wet the bed and left Kyle’s bear. 下铺的人尿床了 还留下了凯尔的小熊
[23:16] So do we think someone destroyed Kyle’s room to 所以是不是有人特意弄乱了凯尔的房间
[23:18] make it look like he was abducted like the other two victims? 好让人以为他和另外两名死者一样被绑架了
[23:25] Who else knows the details of all 3 cases? 还有谁知道这三起案子的全部细节
[23:28] Lancaster. 兰卡斯特
[23:30] Morgan, call Garcia and see what she can find out 摩根 让加西亚查一下兰卡斯特
[23:32] about Lancaster that we don’t already know. 看看有什么我们不知道的情况
[23:34] Reid and Prentiss, watch the video of the press conference. 里德 潘提斯 你们看一下新闻发布会的视频
[23:36] See if you can find anything. 看能否找到线索
[23:37] Want me to talk to Rollins again? 要我再去跟罗林斯谈谈吗
[23:39] Yes. And I don’t have to remind anybody where we are. 好 另外 大家别忘了我们在他们的警局
[23:42] Please be discreet. 谨慎一点
[23:50] We found Kyle Murphy’s body in the woods. 我们在树林里找到凯尔·墨菲的尸体了
[23:53] Why did you lie? 你为什么要说谎
[23:55] You aren’t the type to take credit for something you didn’t do. 你不是会替人背黑锅的那种人
[24:00] I can’t go to Trenton. 我不想去特伦顿监狱
[24:01] As long as you’re straight with me, 只要你跟我说实话
[24:03] I’ll tell the D. A. you cooperated. 我就会告诉检查官 你很配合
[24:07] Is that what you needed to hear? 你就想听到这个吧
[24:10] People don’t understand. 人们不会理解的
[24:11] I can’t explain why I do these things. 我无法解释我为什么做这些事
[24:13] All I know is that I can’t help myself. 我只知道我控制不住自己
[24:14] I don’t want to die in prison! 我不想死在监狱里
[24:16] You’re gonna be in one for the rest of your life, Hugh. 休 你后半辈子都会在监狱里度过
[24:18] No, I’m talking about what they do to people like me. 不 我是说他们会怎么对待我这样的人
[24:21] – I don’t want to go like that. – Then tell me the truth. -我不想落得那种下场 -那就告诉我实情
[24:32] He’s too young. He’s not my type. 他年纪太小了 不是我喜欢的类型
[24:48] Yeah, Garcia, what do you got? 加西亚 有什么发现
[24:49] – Who’s there? – Just me and Rossi. -还有谁在 -就我和罗西
[24:51] OK, I found something notable on Lancaster. 好的 我查到了点关于兰卡斯特的事
[24:57] Hold that thought. 等一下
[25:00] Well, I just talked to Dan and Sarah. 我刚跟丹和萨拉聊过
[25:02] I told them about Kyle. 我告诉他们找到凯尔了
[25:03] How’d they take the news? 他们什么反应
[25:05] Well, about how you’d expect. 和你想的一样
[25:07] Really? 是吗
[25:09] Listen… I want to thank you for all you’ve done 我很感谢你们在这个案子上
[25:12] for me and the Murphys on this case. 为我和墨菲一家所做的一切
[25:13] But… I think we can handle everything from here. 但接下来的事我们可以自己解决了
[25:17] Well, we’re not going anywhere, Bill. 我们不会走的 比尔
[25:20] Did you know that Kyle liked to sleep in Danny’s room 你知道凯尔喜欢在丹尼房间睡觉
[25:23] or that Kyle had been wetting the bed? 或是凯尔会尿床的事吗
[25:25] No. 不知道
[25:26] Because if you had, you would have torn apart Danny’s room 因为如果你知道 你就会把丹尼的房间弄乱
[25:29] to make it look like Kyle had been taken from there. 以造成凯尔被绑架的假象了
[25:32] What are you talking about? 你说什么呢
[25:33] Kyle’s disappearance was made to look like the two other boys. 凯尔的失踪现场被伪造得和另两起案子很相像
[25:35] Whoever did this had knowledge of the other two murders. 能做到这点的人一定很了解另两起案子
[25:39] Listen to me. 听我说
[25:41] Rollins murdered these two kids. 罗林斯杀了这两个孩子
[25:43] He should go away for all of them. 他应该为此负责
[25:47] Losing a child is a horrible thing. 失去孩子是件可怕的事
[25:50] But if there was a murder, 但如果发生了谋杀
[25:51] and someone is concealing a crime, they are going to jail. 有人却想瞒天过海 那他们都得进监狱
[25:54] Rossi, you got a killer in custody. 罗西 你已经抓到凶手了
[25:56] You got this guy. Let’s end it now. 你抓到他了 结案吧
[26:00] Can we take this in your office? 能去你办公室谈吗
[26:03] Yeah. 好
[26:14] What really happened? 究竟发生了什么事
[26:17] I know Dan has been a friend of yours for a long time. 我知道你和丹一直都是好朋友
[26:19] But you have an obligation to protect and serve. 但你有义务保护和服务于人民
[26:22] You gonna tell me what my obligations are. 我的职责是什么用不着你教
[26:24] I’ve been a cop for 23 years. 我做警察23年了
[26:26] Rollins didn’t kill Kyle. 罗林斯没杀凯尔
[26:28] – You don’t know that. – Yes, we do. -你们根本不知道 -我们知道
[26:36] I appreciate you coming by. 谢谢你专程过来
[26:38] But Bill was already here. He told us about Kyle. 但比尔已经来过了 他说过凯尔的事了
[26:42] That’s not why I’m here,Mr. Murphy. 我不是为这个来的 墨菲先生
[26:45] We need to talk. 我们需要谈谈
[26:47] Well, can it wait? 能等等吗
[26:49] You know, Danny’s not taking the news too well. 丹尼有点接受不了这件事
[26:52] No. I’m sorry. We need to talk right now. 不能 抱歉 我现在就得跟你说
[26:59] Hugh Rollins didn’t kill your son. 你们的儿子不是休·罗林斯杀的
[27:02] Why would you try and pin this on Rollins? 你为什么要嫁祸给罗林斯
[27:05] I never even heard of Rollins 在你们把他列为嫌犯前
[27:06] until you thought of him as a suspect. 我根本没听说过罗林斯这个人
[27:08] Look, that son of a bitch rapes and kills innocent children. 那个混蛋奸杀无辜的孩子
[27:11] He would have hurt somebody else’s kid until you caught him. 你们要是不抓住他 他会伤害更多人的孩子
[27:14] What does that have to do with Kyle? 那和凯尔有什么关系
[27:17] I am asking you… look the other way. Please. 我恳请你 不要再查下去了 拜托了
[27:22] No. 不行
[27:23] Detective, that would be framing somebody for murder. 警探 这是以谋杀罪陷害他人
[27:26] Rollins didn’t kill Kyle, but you know who did. 罗林斯没有杀凯尔 但你知道凶手是谁
[27:33] They are my friends. 他们是我的朋友
[27:36] Well… 那么
[27:38] I think you left their son’s body in the woods. 我认为是你把他们儿子的尸体扔到树林里的
[27:42] Now, that kind of friend does that? 你说 什么样的朋友会做这种事
[27:48] If Rollins didn’t kill Kyle, who did? 如果罗林斯没有杀凯尔 那是谁干的
[27:51] You tell me. 你说呢
[27:56] Someone broke into my house and took my boy. 有人闯进了我家 带走了我儿子
[28:00] When I woke up, he was gone. 我醒来时他就不见了
[28:04] Who did this, Dan? 是谁做的 丹
[28:05] I don’t know! 我不知道
[28:07] My little boy is dead, and you have a suspect in custody. 我的儿子死了 你们抓到了嫌犯
[28:13] Isn’t that good enough? 这样还不行吗
[28:20] You’ve been holding hands 从我第一次见你们起
[28:21] since I first saw you. 你们就一直握着对方的手
[28:24] Well… What’s wrong with that? 这又怎么了
[28:27] When couples lose a child, 一对夫妻失去孩子时
[28:30] the grief is overwhelming. 会悲痛欲绝
[28:32] They often blame each other, and they drift apart. 他们通常会相互指责 彼此疏远
[28:36] That’s what happened to the Seagers, but… 西格夫妇就是这样 但…
[28:39] You two are different. 你们却不同
[28:43] It’s… it’s like you’re protecting each other. 你们看上去 是在保护对方
[28:47] So…I’m going to ask you again. 所以 我想再问你们一次
[28:53] What happened last night? 昨晚到底发生了什么
[28:57] Did you or Sarah, did you get upset with Kyle? 你或者萨拉 有没有对凯尔发过火
[29:01] – No! – Was there an accident? -没有 -发生意外了吗
[29:03] No! 没有
[29:04] Then what are you hiding? 那你们究竟在掩盖什么
[29:19] My name is Sarah Murphy, and I’m Kyle’s mom. 我是萨拉·墨菲 凯尔的妈妈
[29:23] My name is Sarah Murphy, and I’m Kyle’s mom. 我是萨拉·墨菲 凯尔的妈妈
[29:27] And I’m Kyle’s mom. 凯尔的妈妈
[29:29] – And I’m Kyle’s mom. – Please stop. -凯尔的妈妈 -请不要放了
[29:32] You are Kyle’s mom, Sarah. 你是凯尔的妈妈 萨拉
[29:36] Just tell me what happened to him. 告诉我到底发生了什么
[29:43] Did one of you kill kyle? 是你们之中的谁杀了凯尔吗
[30:04] Were you ever gonna tell us about your family? 你想过跟我们说说你的家庭吗
[30:06] Why would I? 为什么要说
[30:08] They’ve got nothing to do with this. 他们和此事无关
[30:11] Your children were killed in a car accident 3 years ago. 你的孩子三年前死于一场车祸
[30:13] Your wife divorced you right after. 之后你的妻子马上跟你离了婚
[30:15] Your loss has everything to do with this. 那件事和这起案子有很大关联
[30:17] You’ve got nothing left. 你什么都没有了
[30:18] You can afford to break the rules, 你不怕犯法
[30:20] take a risk, frame Rollins for Kyle’s murder. 不怕冒险陷害罗林斯杀了凯尔
[30:24] Rollins didn’t kill Kyle and you know who did. 罗林斯没有杀害凯尔 而你知道是谁干的
[30:26] Oh, I did it. I killed Kyle. 是我干的 我杀了凯尔
[30:29] What? 什么
[30:36] Put it in writing. 写下来
[30:49] Detective Lancaster just confessed. 刚才兰卡斯特警探自首了
[30:57] I need to see him. 我得见见他
[30:59] First we need you to confirm the timeline again. 此前我们需要你把时间线再说一遍
[31:01] We’ll compare it to Lancaster’s statement. 我们要跟兰卡斯特的口供进行比对
[31:03] From both of you. 你们俩都要
[31:04] What about Danny? 丹尼呢
[31:06] He doesn’t need to hear any more of this. Prentiss, do you mind? 他不需要再听这些了 潘提斯 照顾一下
[31:08] I’ve got him. 好的
[31:13] We can talk in here. 来这里谈吧
[31:18] Have a seat. 请坐
[31:23] Hey, Danny, look, they’re just right here. 丹尼 看 他们就在里面
[31:26] You see them? 看见了吗
[31:29] OK. 好
[31:32] – Can I have a snack? – Yeah, sure. -我能吃点零食吗 -当然可以
[31:43] You didn’t seem surprised 当我说比尔自首了的时候
[31:44] when I told you that Bill had confessed. 你们似乎一点也不惊讶
[31:46] How am I supposed to act? 我该有什么反应
[31:48] You know, we should really be in there with Danny. 我们该在那边陪着丹尼
[31:50] Danny’s fine. 丹尼没事
[31:52] First you said it’s Rollins, now it’s Bill. 你一开始说凶手是罗林斯 现在又说是比尔
[31:55] The only thing I know is that Kyle is gone. 我只知道凯尔已经不在了
[32:03] You know a lot more than that. 你知道的远不止这些
[32:07] What are you talking about? 你在说什么
[32:10] Your friend just confessed to something he didn’t do. 你的朋友刚刚承认了一件他没做过的事
[32:17] That’s enough. 够了
[32:19] What… 怎么
[32:21] We can’t do this anymore. 我们不能再这样下去了
[32:28] You, uh, got any games here? 你们这里有什么好玩的吗
[32:31] I don’t think so. 恐怕没有
[32:33] Can I watch cartoons? 我能看动画片吗
[32:35] Sure, yeah. Let’s see if we can find some. 可以 咱们看看有没有
[32:41] Kyle is shy and quiet. 凯尔是个害羞文静的孩子
[32:43] But ever since he joined the soccer team, 但自从他加入足球队后
[32:45] he’s really come out of his shell. 就不再羞怯了
[32:47] He’s more outgoing. 他变得开朗多了
[32:48] He even scored his first goal. 还射进了他的第一球
[32:51] Stop, stop, stop! 住手 住手
[32:54] I can open it for you. Here. 我帮你打开 来
[33:02] OK? There, it’s open. 好了吧 给你 打开了
[33:10] Do you, um, get mad like that a lot? 你经常这样生气吗
[33:13] My mom says I have a bad temper. 我妈妈说我脾气很坏
[33:22] Did you and Kyle play together? 你和凯尔一起玩吗
[33:24] Only when I had to. 不得已时才和他玩
[33:26] He was always breaking my stuff. 他总是弄坏我的东西
[33:29] Yeah, I had a little cousin who did that. 我有个小表妹也这样
[33:32] That would make me crazy. 气死我了
[33:34] I’m not going to miss that. 我可不会怀念那些事
[33:38] He would always sleep in my room. 他总在我房间睡觉
[33:41] I heard Kyle liked your bunk beds. 我听说凯尔喜欢你的双层床
[33:44] They weren’t for him. 那不是给他准备的
[33:46] They were for my friends. 是给我朋友的
[33:49] He was always wetting the bed like a baby. 他老是像个小孩一样尿床
[33:52] Is that why you didn’t want to play with him? 你是因为这个才不愿意和他玩吗
[33:55] He was a baby, wasn’t he? 他本来就是个小孩 不是吗
[33:58] Yeah, but he thought he was big enough to play with me. 是 但他总以为已经大到可以和我玩了
[34:00] Like today, he broke my model plane. 今天他还弄坏了我的飞机模型
[34:03] It took me all week to make it. 我花了一整个星期才做好的
[34:08] Today. 今天
[34:10] How did that happen? 发生什么了
[34:12] I woke up really early and wanted to finish it. 我很早就起床了 想把它做完
[34:15] I had it all set up in the basement. 我在地下室把它都组装好了
[34:17] What time was that? 当时是几点
[34:18] It’s too early. Mom and dad are still asleep. 太早了 爸爸妈妈还在睡觉呢
[34:22] Go back to bed, Kyle. 回床上去 凯尔
[34:24] Can I play with it? 我能玩这个吗
[34:26] You can look at it. 只能看
[34:36] Oh… I told you not to touch it! 我说了让你别碰的
[34:39] – I’m sorry, Danny. – You never listen! -对不起 丹尼 -你就是不听话
[34:42] Please don’t hurt me! 求你别打我
[34:45] After you did that to Kyle, how did you feel? 对凯尔做了那些事后 你有什么感觉
[34:51] Like I’d get in trouble. 感觉我有麻烦了
[34:58] He kept saying “I’m sorry. I’m sorry.” 他一直说”对不起 对不起”
[35:05] Kyle. Wake up. Danny? Danny, what happened? 凯尔 醒醒 丹尼 怎么回事
[35:08] He broke my plane. 他弄坏了我的飞机
[35:12] Sarah! 萨拉
[35:14] No. No… No! No! No! 不 不 不
[35:20] I was so angry at Danny. 我很生丹尼的气
[35:24] But I couldn’t lose him, too. 但我不能连他也失去了
[35:28] Why would you hurt him? 你为什么要伤害他
[35:30] – I’m sorry, Mom. – He loved you so much. -对不起 妈妈 -他那么爱你
[35:35] No… Where are you going? 不 你去哪里
[35:38] To get Bill. 找比尔
[35:40] What’s he gonna do? 他会怎么做
[35:41] I don’t know. It’s not like we can say this was an accident. 我不知道 我们没法说这是意外
[35:49] Dad…I’m sorry. I’m so sorry. 爸爸 对不起 真的很对不起
[35:53] What’s gonna happen to Danny? 那丹尼会怎样
[35:55] I don’t know. 我不知道
[35:58] The state can try him as an adult, 州检察院可能会给他判成人的刑期
[36:00] try to make an example out of him. 杀鸡儆猴 以示警戒
[36:03] You gotta help us. 帮帮我们吧
[36:06] I got an idea. Take Danny upstairs. 我有办法 带丹尼上楼去
[36:10] What are you gonna do? 你要怎么做
[36:11] I need you both to trust me. All right? 请你们相信我 好吗
[36:14] Take him upstairs now. 现在带他上楼去
[36:17] OK. 好的
[36:36] How could he do this to you? 他怎么能这样对你
[36:40] Dan, we don’t have a lot of time. 丹 我们时间很紧
[36:42] Go upstairs to Sarah. 上楼去陪萨拉吧
[36:58] Then you took Kyle into the woods? 然后你把凯尔带到树林
[37:02] They’re good people. 他们都是好人
[37:05] They didn’t deserve to lose both kids. 他们不应该失去两个孩子
[37:08] It was so… quiet… leaving him there. 把他放在那里的时候 周围很安静
[37:15] And I kept telling myself 我不停地跟自己说
[37:18] that this is what happened to the others. 另外两个孩子也有着相同的遭遇
[37:23] I had to do it. 我必须这么做
[37:28] Kyle would be the third victim. 凯尔会是第三名被害人
[37:31] And we would catch a bad guy. 而我们会抓到一个坏人
[37:33] A real bad guy. 一个真正的坏人
[37:37] Oh, God. 天啊
[37:40] And they might still be… 而他们也许还能…
[37:45] They might have a chance to be a family again. 他们也许还能继续维持这个家庭
[37:52] Kyle Murphy’s autopsy report. 这是凯尔·墨菲的尸检报告
[37:58] 2 postmortem hits to the head. 死后头部遭受两次击打
[38:00] First one was shallow. Clearly he hesitated. 第一次伤口很浅 他犹豫了
[38:03] Lancaster had to hit Kyle to 兰卡斯特不得不击打凯尔头部
[38:04] make the wounds consistent with Rollins’ victims. 使伤口符合罗林斯被害人的情况
[38:07] I’m glad he spared them that part of his story. 还好他没把这部分告诉他们
[38:09] Look on the second page. 看第二页
[38:16] Prentiss needs to see this. 得让潘提斯看看这个
[38:32] – Can you stay with him? – Of course. -你能陪陪他吗 -当然
[38:47] Danny told me what he did to Kyle. 丹尼告诉了我他对凯尔做的事
[38:52] Do you know what he did? 你们知道他做了什么吗
[38:54] Yes, we know. 我们知道
[38:58] Everything he did? 所有事都知道吗
[39:03] Danny stuffed plane parts down Kyle’s throat. 丹尼把飞机零件塞进了凯尔的喉咙里
[39:08] What? 什么
[39:14] He couldn’t do that. 他不可能做这种事
[39:15] You told Danny to watch his temper. 你跟丹尼说过 要控制他的脾气
[39:19] What else did you worry about? 你们还担心过别的事吗
[39:25] Danny said you had a puppy, but he died. 丹尼说你们家养过小狗 后来死了
[39:29] God… 天啊
[39:33] Your son is ill, and he needs help. 你们的儿子病了 他需要治疗
[39:37] The truth is, the only thing Danny isn’t capable of is remorse. 事实上 丹尼唯一做不到的事 就是懊悔
[39:42] He feels nothing. 他毫无感觉
[39:47] The son you were trying to protect is a sociopath. 你们试图保护的儿子是个反社会者
[40:15] It’s time. 时候到了
[40:24] I spent my life on the streets, 我这辈子都在维护治安
[40:27] and I couldn’t be there for them. 却还是帮不了他们
[40:32] Every day, I wonder why it wasn’t me in that car… 每一天我都问自己 为什么车里的人不是我
[40:39] and why I have to live every single day without them. 为什么我失去了他们 还要独行于世
[40:44] You know, when Dan called, I thought… 丹打电话给我时 我想…
[40:46] maybe this is it. 也许这就是原因
[40:49] Maybe I’m suffering 也许我承受了痛苦
[40:50] so he doesn’t have to. 他就不用承受了
[40:52] Your kids died in an accident. Nobody can make sense of that. 你的孩子死于意外 没人能想通这种事
[40:55] This family, your friends, 这家人 你的朋友们
[40:58] they lost both kids the minute Danny killed kyle. 在丹尼杀害凯尔时 就已经失去了这两个孩子
[41:12] What does it even mean, anyway? 但这究竟有什么意义呢
[41:14] What does what mean? 你指什么
[41:16] Protect and serve. 保护与服务
[41:18] We all say it every day. 我们每天都在说
[41:20] Protect who? Serve who? 保护谁 服务谁
[41:22] That piece of human waste in the other room 隔壁房间的那个人渣
[41:24] murdered at least two kids. 至少杀害了两个孩子
[41:26] You know what he is. You’re the ones who found him. 你们知道他是什么人 是你们抓到他的
[41:30] And that decent family, that decent, loving… 而那个体面的家庭 那个体面而有爱的…
[41:37] How did anything that happened today serve anyone at all? 今天发生的这一切究竟服务了谁呢
[41:44] – Who won in the end? – That’s the thing. -最后谁赢了呢 -问题就在于此
[41:47] We don’t get to pick who wins, detective. 谁是赢家不是我们说了算的 警探
[41:51] Even if that means no one does. 即使那意味着没有赢家
[42:10] Andre Maurois wrote, 安德烈·毛瑞斯曾写道
[42:12] “Without a family, man, alone in the world, 没有家的人 独活于世
[42:16] trembles with the cold. “ 在寒风中瑟瑟发抖
犯罪心理

Post navigation

Previous Post: 犯罪心理(Criminal Minds)第4季第20集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 犯罪心理(Criminal Minds)第4季第22集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme