时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:14] | – Mr. Hotchner? – Yes. | -是霍奇纳先生吗 -是我 |
[00:15] | Please, he’s been waiting. | 请进 他在等你 |
[00:16] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[00:20] | You’re the only person he’s asked for. | 他只想见你 |
[00:22] | You must be good friends. | 你们一定是好朋友 |
[00:24] | Actually, we worked together once, about 10 years ago. | 大概十年前 我们曾共事过 |
[00:28] | Uh… he’ll be lucky if he makes it through the night. | 他能熬过今晚就算是万幸了 |
[00:31] | Anything you do to ease his pain will be a blessing. | 但愿你能抚慰他的痛苦 |
[00:52] | Hi, Tom. | 你好 汤姆 |
[00:54] | You came. | 你来了 |
[00:55] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[00:57] | Of course, Tom. | 别客气 汤姆 |
[00:58] | But I don’t know why you asked for me. | 可我不明白你为什么想见我 |
[01:00] | The Reaper. | 是为了夺命人的事 |
[01:03] | I shut down the investigation without an arrest. | 我没有抓到他 就停止了调查 |
[01:06] | The killings stopped. | 而他也没再杀过人 |
[01:09] | And I sent you away. | 然后我就把你们打发走了 |
[01:12] | You deserve to know why. | 你有权知道真相 |
[01:14] | Ok. Tell me. | 好 告诉我 |
[01:23] | A deal with the devil. | 这是和恶魔的交易 |
[01:32] | “If you stop hunting me, I’ll stop hunting them. | 你若放过我 我便放过他们 |
[01:35] | “For as long as we both shall live, | 只要你我都在世 我便守约 |
[01:36] | “till death do us part. | 除非你我生死相隔 |
[01:37] | “If you agree to my terms, | 如果你同意我的条件 |
[01:39] | take out a personal ad in the Michigan Post.” | 就在《密歇根邮报》上刊登一则私人广告 |
[01:42] | This is a contract. | 这是份合约 |
[01:43] | Which we both honored. | 我和他都守约了 |
[01:46] | You know we weren’t close to catching him. | 当时要抓住他谈何容易 |
[01:48] | If it didn’t work, I could have restarted the investigation, | 这要是没用 我还能重启调查 |
[01:51] | but it did. The killing stopped. | 可它凑效了 杀戮停止了 |
[01:54] | I waited 6 weeks– 6 weeks– | 我等了整整六周 六周后 |
[01:56] | before I sent you away. | 我才让你们走的 |
[02:00] | But, Tom, how do you know he stopped? | 但是 汤姆 你怎么知道他收手了 |
[02:02] | He could have just gone someplace else. | 他可能只是换了个地方 |
[02:04] | No. I’ve kept watch. | 不会 我一直留心着 |
[02:05] | I know he stopped. | 我确定他收手了 |
[02:10] | Sooner or later we would have caught a break. | 当时我们迟早会有眉目的 |
[02:13] | How many people would he have killed | 在那眉目出现之前 |
[02:15] | before we caught that break, huh? | 他都该杀了多少人了 |
[02:16] | Would all those lives be worth it? | 牺牲那些生命值得吗 |
[02:19] | We don’t get to make those decisions. | 这由不得我们来决定 |
[02:24] | We don’t let them get away with it. | 我们无权让坏人逃脱制裁 |
[02:27] | Then you’ll have to pay for my sin. | 那你得为我赎罪了 |
[02:30] | How do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[02:31] | The contract’s about to expire. | 合约即将过期 |
[02:36] | I’ve felt him watching me. He knows. | 我觉得他一直在盯着我 他知道 |
[02:39] | He’s been waiting for this. | 他一直在等这一刻 |
[02:40] | You think he’s gonna start killing again. | 你认为他会再开杀戒 |
[02:44] | I did it to save lives. | 我那样做是为了拯救生命 |
[02:47] | Please tell the victims’ families that I’m sorry. Please. | 请转告被害人家属 我很抱歉 求你了 |
[02:51] | Tell them– tell them I had no choice. | 告诉他们 我别无选择 |
[02:56] | I’ll tell them you’re sorry. | 我会转达你的歉意 |
[03:02] | Yes, that’s right. Aaron Hotchner. | 没错 我叫艾伦·霍奇纳 |
[03:04] | Sergeant O’mara has the number. | 奥玛拉警官知道我的号码 |
[03:06] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[03:10] | Come in. | 请进 |
[03:11] | I found it. | 我找到了 |
[03:13] | Michigan Post, March 7,1998. | 1998年3月7日的《密歇根邮报》 |
[03:15] | Is that right? | 是这个吧 |
[03:18] | 你若放过他们 我便放过你 除非你我生死相隔 -T.S. | |
[03:20] | Yes. | 没错 |
[03:21] | ‘Cause I found it, | 看在是我找到的份上 |
[03:22] | do I get to know what it’s about? | 能告诉我是怎么回事吗 |
[03:26] | The Reaper. | 夺命人 |
[03:27] | Like…the Boston Reaper? | 就是那个”波士顿夺命人” |
[03:30] | I didn’t even know the B.A.U. worked on that case. | 我都不知道行为分析组调查过这案子 |
[03:33] | 1998. | 1998年 |
[03:34] | It was my first case for the B.A.U. as lead profiler. | 我作为行为分析组首席侧写师办的首例案子 |
[03:37] | Correct me if I’m wrong, | 我要是没说错的话 |
[03:38] | but we don’t have a profile for the Reaper in our system, do we? | 系统里没有关于夺命人的侧写资料吧 |
[03:41] | That’ll be all, Penelope. You can go home now. | 就这样吧 佩内洛普 你回家吧 |
[03:44] | OK. | 好吧 |
[03:46] | – Good night, sir. – Good night. | -晚安 长官 -晚安 |
[04:33] | This morning. | 今天早晨 |
[04:36] | Yes, it is a good thing that he went quickly in the end. | 是啊 好在他临终前没受多少痛苦 |
[04:40] | Well, I appreciate you calling me. | 谢谢你通知我 |
[04:42] | Thank you very much. | 非常感谢 |
[04:57] | How bad is it? | 有多严重 |
[04:59] | We have 2 flats. | 两只轮胎都瘪了 |
[05:01] | How did we get 2 flats? | 怎么会两只都瘪了 |
[05:02] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[05:04] | All right, I’ll call triple-A. | 好吧 我给3A打电话 |
[05:26] | What if it was us? | 换做我们碰上这种事 |
[05:27] | You’d want somebody to stop, wouldn’t you? | 你也希望别人停车帮忙吧 |
[05:29] | Hey, you all right? | 没事吧 |
[05:30] | Uh, no, I got 2 flats, only got one spare. | 有点麻烦 两只轮胎瘪了 只有一只备胎 |
[05:34] | Nina Hale. | 尼娜·霍尔 |
[05:35] | Route 128. | 128号公路 |
[05:37] | You want to try one of mine, see if it fits? | 要不试试我的 看看合不合适 |
[05:40] | Oh, thanks. My girlfriend’s on with triple-A. | 谢谢 我女朋友在给3A打电话了 |
[05:43] | Well, I’ll give you my address. | 我把地址给你 |
[05:45] | If it works, you can send me a check. | 要是轮胎能用 你可以把钱寄给我 |
[05:46] | I mean, if you want to stay out here all night, | 你们要是想在这儿耗一晚上 |
[05:48] | that’s up to you. I just wanted to make sure you’re ok. | 那就随你们 总之你们没事就行了 |
[05:51] | Hey, you know what? Sure. Give it a shot, right? | 那个 要不试试看吧 |
[05:56] | You got it. | 没问题 |
[05:58] | Our car has 2 flat tires and we don’t have a second spare. | 有两只车胎瘪了 我们只有一只备胎 |
[06:02] | Yeah. Just past Needham. | 对 刚开过尼德姆 |
[06:15] | I really appreciate this. | 真是太感谢了 |
[06:17] | My pleasure. | 别客气 |
[06:25] | Evan? | 埃文 |
[06:27] | Evan! | 埃文 |
[06:32] | Give me your watch. | 把手表给我 |
[06:34] | Please. Please don’t hurt us. | 求求你 别伤害我们 |
[06:37] | This won’t hurt. | 一点都不疼 |
[06:39] | Please, no. | 求你了 不要 |
[06:44] | I’m not gonna shoot you. | 我不会开枪的 |
[06:50] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[06:52] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[07:00] | Oh, Nina… I hit my head. | 尼娜 我的头受伤了 |
[07:06] | Nina’s dead. | 尼娜已经死了 |
[07:10] | Are you scared? | 你害怕吗 |
[07:13] | You should be. | 怕就对了 |
[07:56] | Omnivore | 杂食者 |
[08:00] | “Fate is not satisfied with inflicting one calamity.” | 祸不单行 |
[08:04] | Roman author Publilius Syrus. | 罗马作家普布里乌斯·西鲁斯 |
[08:06] | Bye. | 再见 |
[08:08] | Hi. You wanted to know immediately | 你说想立即知道 |
[08:10] | about any unusual Boston homicides? | 波士顿发生的所有离奇谋杀案 |
[08:20] | We’re going to Boston. | 我们出发去波士顿 |
[08:22] | Well–shouldn’t we wait for the official request? | 我们不需要等官方求援吗 |
[08:25] | We haven’t been invited, sir. | 他们没请我们去 长官 |
[08:26] | We will be. | 迟早的事 |
[08:30] | Well, it looks like we’re going to Boston. | 看来我们要去波士顿了 |
[08:36] | The Reaper is driven by a need to dominate, control, | 夺命人被控制 支配和操纵的 |
[08:38] | and manipulate. | 欲望所驱使 |
[08:39] | So then why would he offer a deal that would stop him from doing that? | 那他何必主动提出让自己收手的交易呢 |
[08:42] | Well, killing gave him power, | 杀戮给他带来权力感 |
[08:43] | but after so many, the payoff began to diminish. | 但随着次数增多 这种快感逐渐减少 |
[08:46] | So he decided to switch tactics. | 于是他决定改变策略 |
[08:48] | Offering the deal gave him the ultimate power | 主动提出交易能给他带来比杀戮本身 |
[08:50] | better even than killing. | 更甚的终极权力感 |
[08:51] | He manipulated the police into voluntarily surrendering. | 他诱使警方主动求和 |
[08:54] | He even got it in writing. | 而且是书面的 |
[08:56] | He won. Why start killing again? | 他已经赢了 为什么又开始杀人呢 |
[08:58] | Well, because the only person who knew he’d won, | 因为唯一知道他胜利的人 |
[08:59] | the person he made the deal with, just died. | 与他交易的那个人 刚刚去世了 |
[09:01] | Narcissistic killers need other people to recognize their power. | 自恋狂杀手需要别人承认他们的能力 |
[09:05] | That’s why they contact the media. | 所以他们才会联系媒体 |
[09:07] | So how did he stop for 10 years? | 那这十年他是怎么控制住自己的 |
[09:08] | In Night of the Reaper, | 在《夺命人之夜》这本书中 |
[09:10] | the author suggests he had been arrested for an unrelated crime | 作者暗示他已经因其他案件被捕 |
[09:13] | or died. | 或者已经死了 |
[09:14] | Perhaps he’s trying to correct that misconception. | 也许他是为了消除这一误解 |
[09:16] | What has he been doing all this time? | 那他一直以来都在干什么呢 |
[09:18] | Planning what he would do if he started killing again. | 计划复出后的行动 |
[09:21] | So from ’95 to ’98, | 从95年到98年 |
[09:22] | he shooted, stabed, and bludgeoned 21 victims. | 他利用枪支 匕首和钝器杀害了21个人 |
[09:25] | Men, women, all ages, all types. | 有男有女 有老有少 各种类型 |
[09:28] | No specific victimology or M.O. | 没有特定的被害人类型或作案手法 |
[09:30] | How did you build a profile from there? | 你们当时是如何从中进行侧写的呢 |
[09:31] | We didn’t. Shaunessy sent us home | 当时没能侧写 在那之前 |
[09:33] | before we had a chance. | 肖纳斯就把我们打发走了 |
[09:36] | BTK, the Zodiac, and the Reaper | 丹尼斯·雷德 十二宫杀手和夺命人 |
[09:37] | all have similarities. | 有相似之处 |
[09:39] | They’re all highly intelligent, disciplined, sadistic killers | 智商高 自律 嗜虐 |
[09:42] | who name themselves in the press. | 备受媒体关注 |
[09:43] | Highly intelligent may be a bit of an understatement. | 说他们智商高都说轻了 |
[09:46] | The Reaper and the Zodiac killer have never been arrested. | 夺命人和十二宫杀手从未被捕 |
[09:48] | The BTK killer was only caught after 25 years | 丹尼斯·雷德也是在作案25年后才被抓住 |
[09:51] | because he went to the press to counter a book | 还是因为他上媒体驳斥一本书的内容 |
[09:53] | that said he’d died, moved away, or been locked up, | 书中说他死了 离开了 或者被抓了 |
[09:55] | just like this one. | 就跟这本书一样 |
[09:56] | Speaking of the media, when this gets out, | 说到媒体 要是这事传出去了 |
[09:58] | it’s going to be a frenzy. | 会闹翻天的 |
[09:59] | If they get wind of this, | 他们要是听到一点风声 |
[10:00] | they’re going to be all over the Boston Police. | 就会对波士顿警局穷追不舍 |
[10:02] | The longer we can float the copycat story, | 我们尽可能声称是模仿者干的 |
[10:04] | the better chance we’ll have of catching him. | 那样我们抓住他的几率就更大 |
[10:06] | Rossi, Prentiss and Morgan, go to the field office, | 罗西 潘提斯和摩根去联调局外勤处 |
[10:08] | set up shop, go through everything there. | 安顿下来 查看那里所有的记录 |
[10:09] | JJ and Reid, we’ll go to the crime scene. | 小洁和里德 我们去犯罪现场 |
[10:12] | I worked the Reaper case for 18 months. | 夺命人一案我跟了18个月 |
[10:13] | If there’s any proof that | 如果有任何证据证明 |
[10:14] | this horrible crime is anything more than a copycat, | 这起可怕的案件不只是模仿犯罪 |
[10:17] | I’ll be the first one to let you know. | 我会第一时间告诉大家的 |
[10:20] | Sorry I haven’t called you back. | 抱歉我没回你电话 |
[10:22] | As you can see, I’m busy. | 你也看见了 我很忙 |
[10:23] | It’s not a copycat, Mike. | 这不是模仿者干的 麦克 |
[10:25] | I wish it were, but it isn’t. | 要是这样就好了 可惜不是 |
[10:27] | Yeah, no offense, you don’t know that, | 是吗 无意冒犯 可你无从得知 |
[10:28] | and I didn’t invite you in. | 再说我没请你们来 |
[10:30] | Shaunessy did. | 肖纳斯请我们来的 |
[10:34] | 你若放过我 我便放过他们 只要你我都在世 我便守约 除非你我生死相隔 如果你同意我的条件 就在《密歇根邮报》上刊登一则私人广告 | |
[10:38] | Want to invite us in? | 想要我们加入吗 |
[10:43] | What was he thinking? | 他那时候怎么想的 |
[10:46] | This could destroy the department. | 这会毁了整个警局的 |
[10:48] | I know. | 我知道 |
[10:50] | This is SSA Jennifer Jareau, | 这是特别督察探员洁妮芙·洁婼 |
[10:51] | Dr. Spencer Reid, Sergeant Mike O’mara. | 斯宾塞·里德博士 这是麦克·奥玛拉警官 |
[10:54] | Uh, we’re setting up at the field office. | 我们会在外勤处安顿下来 |
[10:56] | Ok. I’m done here. | 好了 我这里完事了 |
[10:59] | Give them anything they want. | 都听他们的吧 |
[11:01] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[11:03] | Nina Hale, 19, | 尼娜·霍尔 19岁 |
[11:04] | and Evan Harvey, 23. | 埃文·哈维 23岁 |
[11:06] | Nina’s throat was slashed, she was stabbed 46 times. | 尼娜喉部被割 被刺了46刀 |
[11:11] | Evan was bludgeoned and then shot. | 埃文遭重击后被枪杀 |
[11:12] | No shell casings were found. | 现场没有找到弹壳 |
[11:14] | He preferred revolvers 44 Magnum. | 他喜欢用口径44的马格南左轮手枪 |
[11:16] | The younger the female victim, | 女性被害人越年轻 |
[11:17] | the more time he spends with them, | 他在她们身上花的时间就越多 |
[11:19] | usually with a knife. | 通常使用匕首作为凶器 |
[11:20] | Tan line on her wrist. | 她手腕上有晒痕 |
[11:21] | Probably wearing a watch of some sort. | 之前可能戴了块手表什么的 |
[11:27] | Do we have his wallet? | 有没有找到他的钱包 |
[11:32] | The Reaper took items from each victim | 夺命人会从每个被害人身上取走一样东西 |
[11:33] | and placed them on the next, | 然后放到下一个被害人身上 |
[11:34] | so as to make sure we knew it was him. | 为向我们表明是他干的 |
[11:37] | No corrective lens requirement. | 他不必戴矫正镜片 |
[11:39] | The glasses aren’t his? | 眼镜不是他的吗 |
[11:40] | He only took glasses from one victim–the ninth. | 他只从一个被害人身上拿过眼镜 是第九个 |
[11:42] | We should have found them on the tenth and we didn’t. | 按理应被放在第十个被害人身上 但却没有 |
[11:44] | They were never found. | 之后也没找到过 |
[11:45] | What was so special about the ninth victim? | 九号被害人有什么特别之处吗 |
[11:47] | He survived. | 他活了下来 |
[11:48] | George Foyet, 28, was the ninth victim | 乔治·福耶 28岁 九号被害人 |
[11:50] | and the only one to survive the Reaper. | 也是唯一一个从夺命人手里幸存下来的人 |
[11:52] | Not for lack of trying. | 九死一生啊 |
[11:53] | Amanda Bertrand, 19, | 阿曼达·伯特兰 19岁 |
[11:55] | his date for the evening, was not as lucky. | 当晚与他约会 她就没这么幸运了 |
[11:57] | He likes to attack them inside or near their cars, | 他通常在车内或车附近发动袭击 |
[12:00] | at night, on poorly lit, less populated roads. | 作案时间多为夜晚 在昏暗偏僻的小路上 |
[12:04] | Foyet said he approached them pretending to be a lost tourist. | 福耶说嫌犯装成迷路的游客接近他们 |
[12:07] | In the hospital, we put Foyet with a sketch artist. | 我们在医院让他向素描专家描述了相貌 |
[12:10] | The Reaper always uses some sort of ruse to get close to | 夺命人经常利用各种借口接近被害人 |
[12:12] | and spend time with his victims. | 并会和他们待上一段时间 |
[12:14] | The eye,as he depicts it, appears to be the Eye of Providence, | 他画的这只眼睛 像是”上帝之眼” |
[12:18] | a symbol adopted by the U.S. Government | 1782年 这一标志被美国政府采用 |
[12:19] | and incorporated into the Great Seal in 1782 with the words, | 与刻在下面的文字”Annuit Coeptis” |
[12:23] | “Annuit coeptis” inscribed beneath. | 一起构成了国徽的一部分 |
[12:25] | That’s Latin for “Providence” –or fate– | 那是拉丁语 意思是 |
[12:28] | “has favored our undertakings.” | “天佑国事” |
[12:30] | The Reaper seems to see himself as the personification of fate. | 夺命人似乎是将他自己比作了上帝 |
[12:33] | So, how did Foyet survive? | 那福耶是怎么活下来的 |
[12:38] | 911. What’s your emergency? | 911 请问您遇到什么紧急情况 |
[12:40] | I just murdered 2 more. | 我又杀了两个人 |
[12:42] | Excuse me, sir, did you say you murdered someone? | 抱歉 先生 您是说您杀了人吗 |
[12:45] | Victims 8 and 9. | 八号和九号被害人 |
[12:48] | By a silver Toyota on Riverton | 在里弗顿路上 过了泰森采石场 |
[12:49] | past the Tyson Quarry. | 一辆银色丰田车旁 |
[12:51] | That call was made from a pay phone about a mile from the crime scene. | 电话是从距犯罪现场一英里外的电话亭打出的 |
[12:54] | EMTs arrived 15 minutes later. | 救护人员15分钟以后到达 |
[12:56] | Bertrand was D.O.A., Foyet barely breathing. | 伯特兰在途中死亡 福耶奄奄一息 |
[12:59] | So the Reaper made one of these calls after each of his killings | 也就是说他每次作案后都会报警 |
[13:01] | telling police where to find the bodies. | 告知警察尸体的位置 |
[13:03] | Until this one, the ninth. | 直到第九次作案 |
[13:05] | If he hadn’t made this call, Foyet wouldn’t have been found in time. | 如果他没报警 福耶不会及时得到抢救 |
[13:08] | The call saved him. | 那通电话救了福耶 |
[13:09] | So the Reaper didn’t make any 911 calls after this one. | 所以之后他就没报过警了 |
[13:13] | Yeah? | 喂 |
[13:13] | Looks like he learned his lesson. | 看来他吸取教训了 |
[13:14] | There’s a reason he left Foyet’s glasses at the last crime scene. | 他是故意把福耶的眼镜留在上一个现场的 |
[13:18] | Foyet could be in danger. | 福耶可能有危险了 |
[13:19] | We’ll find him. | 我们得找到他 |
[13:20] | Hotch, there’s a reporter outside insisting on speaking with you. | 霍奇 外面有个记者说一定要跟你谈谈 |
[13:23] | Roy colson. He says he knows you. | 叫罗伊·寇尔森 他说他认识你 |
[13:28] | Roy. | 罗伊 |
[13:30] | Agent Hotchner. | 霍奇纳探员 |
[13:32] | So if it’s just a copycat, what are you doing here? | 不说是模仿者干的吗 你怎么来了 |
[13:35] | Helping the police catch him. | 协助警察抓捕他 |
[13:37] | Is that your story? | 就这样啊 |
[13:38] | Come on, I wrote the book on this guy. | 得了 我可是给这家伙写了本书 |
[13:39] | I even sent you a signed copy. | 我还给你寄了本签名本呢 |
[13:41] | I assume you got it. | 你应该收到了吧 |
[13:43] | Officially, we have no reason to think | 正式来说 我们没有理由认为 |
[13:44] | that he’s anything but a copycat. | 不是模仿者干的 |
[13:46] | Well, how about unofficially? | 那私底下呢 |
[13:49] | What’s more important to you, Roy, | 罗伊 哪个对你来说更重要 |
[13:50] | getting the story or getting the killer? | 获取素材还是抓到凶手 |
[13:53] | I– I, uh… | 我 |
[13:55] | I spent time with the families. | 我和死者家属接触过 |
[13:56] | I, uh, I told the victims’ stories. | 我让死者的遭遇为世人所知 |
[13:57] | Now, you would know that if you read my book. | 你要是看过我的书你就会知道 |
[14:01] | It’s a good book, Roy. | 书写得不错 罗伊 |
[14:03] | You treated the victims with respect and you treated us fairly. | 你尊重死者 也公正地看待我们 |
[14:05] | Every dime I made went to the families. | 我靠书挣的每一分钱都给了被害人的家属 |
[14:07] | I know. That’s why I came down. | 我知道 所以我才会下来见你 |
[14:10] | The minute I have something I can say, I’ll call you. | 但凡有消息能透露给你 我会给你打电话 |
[14:15] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[14:18] | If it’s him, it won’t be long. | 如果真是他 他很快会再下手的 |
[14:26] | I don’t believe it. | 难以置信 |
[14:28] | Unbelievable. | 怎么可能 |
[14:29] | Honey, please don’t. | 亲爱的 别这样 |
[14:30] | I’m not speeding, I’m not drunk. | 我既没超速 也没酒驾 |
[14:46] | Good evening, officer. | 晚上好 警官 |
[14:48] | License, registration, and proof of insurance. | 驾照 行驶证 保险证明 |
[14:54] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[14:57] | He hasn’t even told me why he stopped us. | 他都不说为什么把我们拦下 |
[14:59] | Let’s just get this over with. | 很快就完事的 |
[15:08] | I’m gonna let you off with a warning. | 我得给你记个警告 |
[15:10] | A warning? For what? | 警告 什么警告 |
[15:11] | You were at the wrong place at the wrong time. | 你在错误的时间来到了错误的地点 |
[15:14] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[15:19] | And now I’m gonna kill your wife, Arthur. | 现在轮到你的妻子了 亚瑟 |
[15:41] | Another couple. | 又一对夫妇 |
[15:43] | Much older this time. | 这对年纪大很多 |
[15:44] | One shot and one stabbed. | 一人被枪杀 一人被刺死 |
[15:46] | No reason to stop out here. | 没道理在这种地方停车 |
[15:48] | His license and registration are out of his wallet. | 他的驾照和行驶证都在钱包外面 |
[15:52] | Looks like he used a cop ruse. | 看来他假扮成了警察 |
[15:53] | Good spot. | 合适的作案地点 |
[15:55] | Isolated, few drivers. | 偏僻 车辆少 |
[15:59] | He left Nina Hale’s watch. | 他留下了尼娜·霍尔的手表 |
[16:01] | Ok. So what’d he take? | 好吧 那拿走了什么 |
[16:05] | His wedding ring. | 他的婚戒 |
[16:06] | Arthur and Diane Lanessa. | 亚瑟和戴安娜·勒内萨 |
[16:08] | Weymouth. | 来自韦茅斯[波士顿卫星城市] |
[16:10] | Married 32 years. | 已结婚32年 |
[16:12] | They were coming home from the Elks | 他们每周去麋鹿俱乐部玩两次宾果游戏 |
[16:13] | where they played bingo twice a week. | 事发时正从那里回家 |
[16:16] | I gotta go make notification. | 我得去通知家属 |
[16:18] | You want company? | 要我陪你去吗 |
[16:20] | I got it. | 我自己去就行了 |
[16:29] | Looks like he went through her purse. | 他好像翻了她的包 |
[16:31] | Any idea what he was looking for? | 知道他在找什么吗 |
[16:52] | The question mark is new. | 问号是新特征 |
[16:54] | It’s for us. | 是给我们看的 |
[16:56] | He’s saying it’s not fate. | 他的意思是这不该归咎于命运 |
[16:57] | He’s saying we had 10 years to save them | 我们原本有十年时间使这些人免于一死 |
[16:59] | and that these latest ones are on us. | 最近这些人遇害都得怪我们 |
[17:02] | You got all that from one question mark. That’s impressive. | 你从一个问号就看出这么多 太厉害了 |
[17:05] | I may know him better than I’ve let on. | 我也许比你知道的还要更了解他 |
[17:07] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[17:07] | It means that there is a profile on the Reaper. | 意思是我对夺命人做过侧写 |
[17:11] | I thought we were called off before we had one. | 我还以为在那之前就被叫停了 |
[17:12] | We were. I had just started the profile | 是被叫停了 当时我才开了个头 |
[17:15] | and then he stopped killing, | 他就没有继续作案了 |
[17:16] | so officially we were done. | 正式来说是告一段落 |
[17:17] | But this case… | 但是这个案子 |
[17:19] | It stuck with you. | 一直让你放不下 |
[17:20] | I kept coming back to it over the years and I worked on it alone. | 这些年我一直没放下 还独自调查过 |
[17:24] | So you never shared it with anyone. | 那你没告诉过其他人 |
[17:26] | I know I’m always preaching that profiling is a collaborative effort, | 我知道我一直强调侧写是需要协作的工作 |
[17:29] | but this one wasn’t. | 但这次不一样 |
[17:31] | I don’t know, maybe if– | 我不知道 可能是因为 |
[17:32] | if I was wrong, I was gonna head us in the wrong direction. | 如果我错了 就会误导调查方向 |
[17:36] | Now you think you’re right. | 现在你觉得你是对的 |
[17:38] | The more I see, the more accurate I think it may be. | 越深入这案件 我越觉得准确 |
[17:41] | Ok. | 好 |
[17:44] | Then we need to hear it. | 那我们来听听你的侧写 |
[17:46] | The Reaper fits a profile we refer to as an omnivore. | 夺命人符合所谓”杂食者”的侧写特征 |
[17:49] | Unlike most serial killers, | 不像大多数连环杀手 |
[17:51] | an omnivore doesn’t target a specific victim type. | “杂食者”没有特定的作案目标 |
[17:54] | Although he tends to focus on his younger female victims | 虽然他倾向于在年轻女性被害人身上 |
[17:56] | with his knife, | 使用匕首 |
[17:57] | he essentially is a predator who will kill anyone. | 但实际上 任何人都可能成为他的袭击目标 |
[18:00] | Why is he so democratic? | 为什么他没有特定的目标人群 |
[18:01] | Because his kills aren’t just about his victims. | 因为他杀人不只为了被害人本身 |
[18:03] | He needs recognition. He needs us to know. | 他还需要认同感 要为人所知 |
[18:05] | The symbols, the placement of prior victims’ possessions | 他的作案特征 即将前一名被害人的物品 |
[18:08] | on subsequent victims– | 放在下一名被害人身上 |
[18:10] | It’s all for us. | 都是给我们看的 |
[18:11] | Why? | 为了什么 |
[18:12] | Power. | 显示权力 |
[18:13] | The Shaunessy letter is the clearest example of this. | 给肖纳斯的那封信就是最好的证明 |
[18:15] | He manipulated Tom Shaunessy into literally surrendering to him. | 他诱使汤姆·肖纳斯作了书面妥协 |
[18:18] | The burden was too much to bear. | 肖纳斯不堪重负 |
[18:20] | In a very real sense, Tom Shaunessy was the Reaper’s 22nd victim. | 他可以算做是第22个为夺命人所害的人 |
[18:24] | Like BTK killer Dennis Rader, | 一如变态杀手丹尼斯·雷德 |
[18:27] | the Reaper is extremely disciplined. | 夺命人十分自律 |
[18:29] | In his everyday life, this will very likely make him so inflexible, | 这很可能使他在日常生活中显得很死板 |
[18:31] | he can’t keep close relationships or work closely with others. | 他无法和人亲近 或与人共事 |
[18:35] | I believe our killer has another interest | 我想凶手还有一个嗜好 |
[18:37] | that may give us our best opportunity to catch him. | 也许能给我们提供抓住他的良机 |
[18:41] | The Reaper’s last victim was an older woman. | 最近这名死者是位老年女性 |
[18:43] | He killed her quickly, with a single shot. | 他将她一枪毙命 |
[18:45] | The prior,younger victim he spent more time with | 在之前那名年轻死者身上 他花了更多时间 |
[18:47] | and stabbed 46 times. | 刺了46刀 |
[18:49] | Why? | 为什么 |
[18:50] | He pays special attention to his younger female victims, | 他对年轻女性被害人格外关注 |
[18:53] | and his weapon of choice with them is the knife, | 并且选择匕首作为凶器 |
[18:55] | a substitute instrument for bodily penetration. | 将其作为进入她们身体[性交]的替代品 |
[18:58] | And the younger the victim, the more time and effort he spends. | 被害人越年轻 他花的时间和精力越多 |
[19:01] | I think our guy is a hebophile. | 我认为凶手有恋少癖 |
[19:04] | Hebophile? | 恋少癖 |
[19:05] | Someone who’s attracted to adolescent post- pubescent children. | 就是对处于青春期后期的孩子感兴趣 |
[19:09] | Teenagers. | 就是十几岁的少年 |
[19:10] | Look for men with access to authority– | 从在权威机构任职的人查起 |
[19:11] | high school teachers, counselors,coaches, | 高中老师 辅导员 教练 |
[19:13] | and anyone who’s been charged with sex crimes | 还有近十年被指控 |
[19:15] | against teenage girls in the last 10 years. | 性侵少女的人 |
[19:18] | That’s all for now. Thank you. | 先这样 谢谢各位 |
[19:21] | Garcia can’t find George Foyet. | 加西亚找不到乔治·福耶 |
[19:22] | I’ve got nothing, sir. | 我什么都没查到 长官 |
[19:24] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[19:25] | He’s gone. I mean, he’s completely off the grid, | 他消失了 人间蒸发了 |
[19:27] | and he’s gone. | 没有任何踪迹 |
[19:28] | How is that possible? | 这怎么可能 |
[19:30] | 9 months after he was released from the hospital, | 出院九个月后 |
[19:31] | he, uh, quit his job, sold his car, closed his bank accounts, | 他辞了工作 卖了车 注销了银行账户 |
[19:35] | canceled his credit cards, cell phone, | 注销了信用卡 手机 |
[19:38] | apartment, everything. | 退了公寓 一切的一切 |
[19:39] | He has no paper, thus he has no trail, | 没有书面材料 所以无迹可查 |
[19:41] | and I can’t find him ’cause he’s gone. | 我找不到他 他完全消失了 |
[19:42] | You think it’s intentional? | 你觉得他是有意为之吗 |
[19:43] | It’s more than that. | 不止这样 |
[19:44] | Like, even dead people stay on the grid for decades. | 就算是死人 记录也会留个几十年 |
[19:47] | Take it from me, erasing yourself like this, | 我敢说 要像这样抹去自己的行踪 |
[19:48] | it’s extremely difficult. | 绝非易事 |
[19:51] | It takes commitment. | 得下很大的决心 |
[19:52] | You’d have to be willing to cut every tie of | 你得愿意和这辈子 |
[19:55] | everything and everyone you’ve ever known in your entire life. | 所知的所有人和事切断一切联系 |
[19:58] | It’s like– It’s like killing yourself. | 就像自杀一样 |
[20:01] | I gotta say, this is impressive. | 我得说 他够厉害的 |
[20:02] | Well, after what the guy’s been through, can you blame him? | 他遭遇了那种事 也难怪他会这样 |
[20:05] | Foyet’s the only living person who knows what the Reaper looks like | 福耶是唯一见到夺命人真面目的幸存者 |
[20:07] | and he’s still out there. | 而凶手仍逍遥法外 |
[20:09] | But it doesn’t change the fact that we still need to find him. | 无论如何我们得找到他 |
[20:11] | I’ll keep looking. | 我会继续查的 |
[20:12] | Garcia, we don’t have much time. | 加西亚 抓紧时间 |
[20:13] | I know, sir. | 知道了 长官 |
[20:15] | He would have to completely isolate himself. | 他必须完全与外界隔绝 |
[20:17] | He’s totally alone. | 他一定是孑身一人 |
[20:18] | But how do you cut all ties? | 但怎么可能切断所有联系呢 |
[20:21] | You’d have to talk to someone, right? | 你总得见人吧 |
[20:32] | Colson. | 寇尔森 |
[20:33] | Roy. Aaron Hotchner. I need a favor. | 罗伊 我是艾伦·霍奇纳 想请你帮个忙 |
[20:37] | How did Colson find this guy? | 寇尔森怎么找到他的 |
[20:38] | He interviewed Foyet extensively for his book. | 他为写书采访过福耶好多次 |
[20:40] | They kept in touch. | 他们一直有联系 |
[20:42] | They’re friends? | 他们是朋友吗 |
[20:42] | Sort of. | 算是吧 |
[20:43] | But Foyet wouldn’t give him his phone number. | 但是福耶不愿给他电话号码 |
[20:45] | He gave him one of his aliases, though. | 只给了他一个化名 |
[20:49] | That’s him. | 他来了 |
[20:58] | George Foyet? | 是乔治·福耶吧 |
[21:00] | It’s OK. We’re FBI. | 别怕 我们是联调局探员 |
[21:01] | This is Agent Rossi. I’m Agent Hotchner. | 这位是罗西探员 我是霍奇纳探员 |
[21:04] | We met once before. Do you remember? | 我们见过一面 还记得吗 |
[21:07] | Yeah, I remember. | 我记得 |
[21:10] | Would you mind if we get off the street, please? | 别在大街上说 行吗 |
[21:23] | How’d you guys find me? | 你们是怎么找到我的 |
[21:25] | Roy Colson. | 通过罗伊·寇尔森 |
[21:32] | Well, is this gonna take long? | 要花很长时间吗 |
[21:33] | ‘Cause I really can’t be late for work. | 我得赶去上班呢 |
[21:36] | What do you do? | 你是做什么工作的 |
[21:37] | I’m a freelance computer specialist with the city. | 我在市里兼职做电脑专家 |
[21:40] | We’re sorry to bother you. We’ll make it as quick as possible. | 很抱歉打扰你 我们会速战速决的 |
[21:44] | This yours? | 这是你的吧 |
[21:52] | I knew it wasn’t a copycat. | 我就知道不是模仿犯干的 |
[22:07] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[22:11] | I’m sorry. | 不好意思 |
[22:17] | I was gonna propose to her that night… at the restaurant, | 那晚我本打算在吃晚饭时向她求婚 |
[22:21] | but I got cold feet. | 但我又犹豫了 |
[22:23] | The ring was still in my pocket when he approached us. | 他找上我们的时候 戒指还在我口袋里 |
[22:26] | He said he was lost. | 他说他迷路了 |
[22:28] | He had one of those sightseeing booklets. | 他拿着一本观光手册 |
[22:31] | I was looking at it when he stabbed me. | 我正看的时候 他就一刀向我刺来 |
[22:33] | Yeah… perfect timing– | 真会赶时候 |
[22:36] | Mr. Foyet, you don’t need to go through this again. | 福耶先生 你没必要再回想一遍 |
[22:39] | I couldn’t move. | 我当时动弹不得 |
[22:42] | I just sat there, bleeding. | 只能坐在那儿 血流不止 |
[22:45] | I watched him kill Mandy. | 我眼睁睁看着他杀了曼蒂 |
[22:47] | He stabbed her 67 times. | 他刺了她67刀 |
[22:51] | Do you know how long it takes to stab somebody 67 times? | 你知道刺一个人67刀要多长时间吗 |
[22:57] | I never found the ring. | 我再没找到那枚戒指 |
[23:00] | He should have left your glasses on his next victim. | 他本该把你的眼镜留在下一名死者身上 |
[23:03] | But he didn’t. | 可他没有 |
[23:04] | He held on to them all this time. | 他一直把它留着 |
[23:09] | Well, you think he’s got some special interest in me? | 你是觉得他对我有特别企图吗 |
[23:14] | I’ve been living with that possibility for the past 11 years. | 这11年来 我一直觉得有这种可能 |
[23:18] | Have you received any strange letters or calls? | 你最近有没有接到什么奇怪的信件或电话 |
[23:20] | Hang-Ups? | 比如一接就挂断的电话 |
[23:22] | I keep residences under different names. | 我用不同的名字找了好几处房子 |
[23:25] | I move between them randomly. | 不定期地在它们之间换来换去 |
[23:28] | He likes to get you in a car, so I take the bus. | 他喜欢在车里下手 我就坐公交车 |
[23:30] | Believe me, I’ve gone to great lengths to make sure | 相信我 我已经尽了最大努力 |
[23:32] | that none of the things you’ve just mentioned ever happened. | 确保不让你们所说的事情发生 |
[23:37] | We’ll need your other names and residences | 我们需要你的其他名字和住处 |
[23:40] | so we can reach you. | 以便随时联系 |
[23:43] | We can take you someplace safe | 我们可以把你安置在安全的地方 |
[23:44] | until this is over. | 直到这事结束 |
[23:45] | No. Boston’s my home. | 不必了 波士顿是我的家 |
[23:50] | It’s the one thing I promised I would never let him take from me. | 我对自己发过誓 绝不让他把我的家夺走 |
[23:52] | Then we’ll protect you here. | 那我们就在这里保护你 |
[23:55] | You can’t protect me. | 你们保护不了我 |
[23:58] | Nobody can. | 没人保护得了 |
[24:04] | Please be careful with this. | 请小心保管 |
[24:07] | Please. | 拜托了 |
[24:10] | It’s safe with us. | 我们会妥善保管的 |
[24:16] | He’s just a man. | 他只是个人 |
[24:17] | Nothing more. | 别无其他 |
[24:19] | Then why can’t you catch him? | 那你们怎么抓不到他 |
[24:22] | We will. | 会抓到的 |
[24:25] | Thank you for your time. | 打扰了 |
[24:31] | Hey, uh, this was dropped off at my office. | 有人把这个送到了我办公室 |
[24:38] | 你若放过我 我便放过他们 只要你我都在世 我便守约 除非你我生死相隔 如果你同意我的条件 就在《密歇根邮报》上刊登一则私人广告 | |
[24:39] | I’ll get this to the lab. | 我把它送去实验室 |
[24:42] | Are you going to run the story, Roy? | 你打算报道这事吗 罗伊 |
[24:43] | If I don’t, he’ll just give it to somebody else. | 我要是不写 他就找别人写了 |
[24:46] | Maybe, maybe not. | 谁知道呢 |
[24:48] | To him you’re special. | 对他而言 你和别人不一样 |
[24:49] | He wants you to know why he stopped. | 他想告诉你他那时候为什么收手 |
[24:51] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[24:53] | You wrote his biography, Roy. | 你写给他写了传记 罗伊 |
[24:54] | Believe me, over the last 10 years, | 相信我 这十年来 |
[24:56] | he’s read those words thousands of times. | 他肯定把那本书读了上千遍了 |
[24:58] | Your book has sustained him. | 你的书一直支撑着他 |
[25:00] | In his mind, nobody knows him better than you do. | 在他眼里 没人比你更了解他 |
[25:02] | Nobody cares for him like you. | 没人像你那么关心他 |
[25:05] | You remember what it was like here 10 years ago on the street? | 你还记得十年前这大街上是什么样吗 |
[25:08] | The fear? | 人心惶惶 |
[25:10] | And that’s when people trusted the police. | 那时大家信任警察 |
[25:11] | Not this time. Not if you tell them about Shaunessy. | 可你要是把肖纳斯的事传出去就不一定了 |
[25:18] | But it’s a hell of a story. Run with it. | 不过这是个大新闻 要写就写吧 |
[25:22] | Do you have any idea what you’re asking me to do? | 你知道你到底要让我做什么吗 |
[25:24] | I’m not asking you to do anything. | 我没让你做什么 |
[25:25] | This is the biggest story of my life, | 这是我这辈子得到的最猛的料了 |
[25:27] | and it’s mine. It’s an exclusive. | 再说只给了我 是独家的 |
[25:29] | I can offer you full and exclusive access | 抓获他之后 我可以独家授权给你 |
[25:31] | to the FBI’s Behavioral Analysis Unit after we catch him. | 让你全程跟进联调局行为分析组的行动 |
[25:35] | Right. If I hold the story. | 是吗 前提是我不报道这件事 |
[25:36] | I didn’t say that. | 我没这么说 |
[25:38] | Full access to the entire unit? | 全权介入整个分析组吗 |
[25:39] | Nobody’s ever had that. | 你是第一人 |
[25:41] | I know. | 这我知道 |
[25:43] | But… | 但是 |
[25:44] | But–I mean, what if you can’t catch him? | 但是 你们要是抓不到他呢 |
[25:50] | Well, that’s a risk you’re gonna have to take. | 这个风险就得你自己担着了 |
[26:04] | Hotchner. | 我是霍奇纳 |
[26:09] | Who is this? | 你哪位 |
[26:12] | If you stop hunting me, I’ll stop hunting them. | 你放过我 我就放过他们 |
[26:17] | You think I’d take that? | 你以为我会同意吗 |
[26:19] | It’s a good deal. | 这很划得来啊 |
[26:23] | I’ve misjudged you. I thought you were smarter than this. | 我看错你了 没想到你这么鲁莽 |
[26:27] | You should take it. | 你还是同意吧 |
[26:29] | And you’ve misjudged me. | 那你就错看我了 |
[26:32] | This is your last chance. | 这是你最后的机会 |
[26:35] | I don’t make deals. | 我从不和人谈条件 |
[26:37] | I’m the guy who hunts guys like you. | 我就是专门追捕你这种人的 |
[26:40] | There are no guys like me. | 我是独一无二的 |
[26:42] | You all think that. | 自以为是 |
[26:45] | You’ll regret this. | 你会后悔的 |
[26:48] | I’ll see you soon. | 咱们走着瞧 |
[27:13] | Almost missed you. | 差点没看到你 |
[27:15] | Drive. | 开车 |
[27:20] | Make a right at the next light. | 下个路口向右拐 |
[27:23] | I want your jewelry and your wallets. | 把珠宝和钱包拿出来 |
[27:28] | Pull over right here. | 在这里停车 |
[27:32] | Just take the money. | 拿上钱走吧 |
[27:34] | Nobody needs to get hurt. | 没必要别伤人 |
[27:36] | Actually, they do. | 还真有必要 |
[28:04] | 6 bodies,not including the driver. | 六具尸体 还不包括司机的 |
[28:08] | He put them down with the gun, or more likely guns, | 他先用枪把他们放倒了 很可能不止一把枪 |
[28:11] | and finished them off with his knife. | 然后用匕首要了他们的命 |
[28:16] | Arthur Lanessa’s wedding ring. | 亚瑟·勒内萨的结婚戒指 |
[28:20] | What did he take? | 他拿走了什么 |
[28:21] | Does it matter? | 这还重要吗 |
[28:31] | What’s going on with you? | 你怎么了 |
[28:37] | He called me tonight at my hotel and offered me the deal. | 他今晚打电话到酒店 跟我谈条件 |
[28:40] | What did you say? | 你怎么说的 |
[28:41] | I hung up on him. And then he does this. | 我把电话挂了 然后他就干了这事 |
[28:45] | So you think this is your fault? | 所以你觉得这是你造成的 |
[28:52] | It is. | 是的 |
[28:54] | Well, here, use mine. | 用我的枪吧 |
[28:56] | You convinced me. | 我被你说动了 |
[28:57] | No, no, you hung up on him. | 别客气 都怪你挂了他电话 |
[28:59] | You practically killed them yourself. | 那些人可以说都死在你手里 |
[29:01] | Go ahead. Get it over with. Don’t worry about us. | 动手吧 痛快了断了 别担心我们 |
[29:03] | We’ll get this guy without you. | 没了你 我们照样能抓住他 |
[29:04] | Dave, I had 10 years to do something about it. | 戴夫 十年了 我本该有所作为的 |
[29:07] | Shaunessy made the deal. | 肖纳斯接受了条件 |
[29:09] | The killing stopped. | 杀戮停止了 |
[29:10] | He closed the case and sent the BAU away. | 他结了案 把行为分析组打发走了 |
[29:12] | For 10 years, you worked on other cases. | 这十年 你办了其他案件 |
[29:15] | Active cases. | 都是在办案件 |
[29:16] | But I kept coming back to this one. | 但我一直没忘记这个案件 |
[29:17] | I kept coming back to this profile. | 我一直惦记着这个人的侧写 |
[29:19] | Hey. I was retired. | 我都退休了 |
[29:20] | Should I blame myself for every victim who got killed | 只要有人在我巡回售书时被杀了 |
[29:23] | while I was on my book tour? | 我就该自责 是吗 |
[29:26] | Look,i f you want to end up like Shaunessy, like Gideon, | 你要是想跟肖纳斯和基甸落得一样的下场 |
[29:29] | blaming yourself for everything, you go ahead. | 把一切都怪在自己头上 那请便 |
[29:33] | But that voice in your head– | 可是折磨你的 |
[29:34] | It’s not your conscience, | 并非你的良知 |
[29:35] | it’s your ego. | 而是你的自以为是 |
[29:37] | This isn’t about us, Aaron, | 这事不赖我们 艾伦 |
[29:39] | it’s about the bad guys. | 应该怪那些坏家伙 |
[29:40] | That’s why we profile them. | 所以才由我们来侧写他们 |
[29:43] | It’s their fault. | 是他们的错 |
[29:45] | We’re just guys doing a job. | 我们不过是在其位谋其职 |
[29:48] | And when we stop doing it, someone else will. | 我们不干 总有别人来干 |
[29:52] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[29:54] | I know. | 我懂的 |
[29:58] | You can put that away. | 把枪收起来吧 |
[30:00] | You sure? | 你想好了 |
[30:02] | It’s a little dramatic, don’t you think? | 够煽情的 不觉得吗 |
[30:04] | My wife always said I had a flair for the dramatic. | 我老婆总说我是煽情高手来着 |
[30:07] | Which one? | 哪一任 |
[30:09] | All of them. | 每一任 |
[30:11] | – Thanks. – Anytime. | -多谢 -不客气 |
[30:16] | Go ahead and run your story. | 放手去写你的报道吧 |
[30:18] | It won’t matter after this. | 事已至此 无所谓了 |
[30:19] | I am, but I’m gonna leave the Shaunessy deal out. | 在写了 不过肖纳斯做交易那段我就不写了 |
[30:22] | I don’t think the families need to know, | 没必要让被害人家属知道 |
[30:23] | not at least until you catch him. | 至少得等你们抓到他再说 |
[30:25] | I appreciate that. | 很感谢 |
[30:26] | Foyet called. He wants to see me. | 福耶打电话来说想见我 |
[30:29] | Is he mad that you gave him to us? | 你把他的消息透露给我们 他有没有生气 |
[30:30] | I just think he doesn’t have anyone to talk to, | 他可能只是没有倾诉对象 |
[30:32] | and the Reaper’s killing him, too, only slower. | 夺命人也杀害了他 只不过过程缓慢 |
[30:36] | He wouldn’t be the first. | 他也不是第一个了 |
[30:38] | He never used code before. Why now? | 他从没用过代码 这次为什么用 |
[30:40] | They’re not part of a pattern or equation. | 既非图案也非等式的一部分 |
[30:41] | Mathematically, they’re insignificant. | 在数学上不具任何意义 |
[30:44] | Maybe so, but I know I’ve seen them before. | 也许吧 可我以前肯定见过 |
[30:47] | Foyet said he likes to attack people in their cars. | 福耶说嫌犯喜欢在车里对人下手 |
[30:49] | Tonight he hit a bus. | 今晚他却袭击了公交车 |
[30:50] | Which is why Foyet only takes a bus. | 而福耶正是由于那个原因才坐公交车 |
[30:53] | It was the number 7. | 是七路车 |
[30:58] | And it stops right in front of Foyet’s apartment. | 会在福耶正门口停车 |
[31:00] | He knows where Foyet lives. | 他知道福耶住哪儿 |
[31:01] | And he wants us to know it. | 而且想向我们宣示这一点 |
[31:02] | 1439. The apartment you interviewed him in today | 1439 今天你们找他问话的那间公寓 |
[31:05] | was 1439 Yarbrough. | 就在亚伯勒街1439号 |
[31:11] | The other addresses he gave us. | 这是他给我们的其他住址 |
[31:13] | 201 South Brookline. | 布鲁克莱恩南街201号 |
[31:15] | 1488 Edenhurst. | 伊登赫斯特街1488号 |
[31:17] | The numbers on the bus are Foyet’s addresses. | 公交车上的数字都是福耶的住址 |
[31:20] | We’ll split up and cover each address. | 我们分头行动 去各个住址 |
[32:00] | I’ll take the back. | 我断后 |
[32:21] | There’s no one here. | 这里没人 |
[32:46] | We got nothing. | 我们扑空了 |
[32:47] | Same thing here. Have you heard from Morgan? | 这边也一样 摩根那里有消息吗 |
[33:08] | Wake up, Derek. | 醒醒 戴瑞 |
[33:09] | It’s time to die. | 你的死期到了 |
[33:27] | If it’s any consolation, | 也算不幸中的万幸吧 |
[33:28] | I don’t think he knew what hit him. | 他当时一点都没反应过来 |
[33:31] | I’ll call JJ. | 我给小洁打电话 |
[33:32] | The bureau’s gonna have to make a statement. | 局里得发个声明了 |
[33:50] | You all right? | 你没事吧 |
[33:53] | He took my credentials. | 他拿走了我的证件 |
[33:54] | The important thing is you’re ok. | 你人没事就行了 |
[34:00] | He left me this. | 他给我留下了这个 |
[34:03] | Power and manipulation. | 权力和控制的象征 |
[34:05] | Don’t let him get to you. | 不要被他影响 |
[34:09] | Yeah, right. | 好吧 |
[34:12] | Ow, come on, man. | 轻点儿 伙计 |
[34:17] | Prentiss, he’s telling me, “I had you.” | 潘提斯 他是在对我说”你在我手心里” |
[34:19] | Morgan, you’re alive. | 摩根 你不是还活着吗 |
[34:21] | You know why? | 知道为什么吗 |
[34:23] | It doesn’t really matter. | 这都不重要 |
[34:24] | I’m sitting here because I was knocked out cold. | 我还能坐在这里是因为我当时完全没知觉了 |
[34:27] | He couldn’t torture me. | 他没办法折磨我 |
[34:28] | He likes to interact with his victims, | 他喜欢跟被害人交流 |
[34:31] | to tell them he’s going to kill them before he does. | 下手之前让被害人知道他要杀了他们 |
[34:34] | Or by letting them know he could have. | 或者让他们知道他有这个能力 |
[34:36] | Hotch is right. | 霍奇说得对 |
[34:38] | He’s just trying to get into your head. | 他企图扰乱你的思维 |
[34:40] | Right or wrong, he had me. | 不管怎么说 我当时落他手里了 |
[34:45] | O’mara was clearly killed outside. | 奥玛拉很明显是在外边被杀的 |
[34:47] | This was someone else. | 这是其他人的血 |
[34:49] | There’s signs of a struggle and a lot of blood. | 有挣扎的痕迹 还有很多血 |
[34:52] | But no body. | 但没有尸体 |
[34:53] | Just the drag marks. | 只有拖拽的痕迹 |
[34:54] | The human body holds 5 quarts of blood. | 人体内有五夸脱血液[约5.68升] |
[34:56] | I’d say there’s a little more than half that here. | 我看这里有超过一半了 |
[34:58] | Whoever the bleeder was, they lost too much to survive. | 无论是谁的血 此人都活不成了 |
[35:02] | Foyet? It was his worst fear, | 会是福耶吗 他最怕的就是这件事 |
[35:05] | that the reaper would come back and finish the job. | 夺命人归来完成未竟之事 |
[35:08] | We offered him protection. | 我们提出过要保护他 |
[35:09] | He refused. It was his choice. | 他拒绝了 他选了这条路 |
[35:14] | Why is he so focused on Foyet? What’s so special about him? | 他为什么盯牢福耶 他有什么特别之处 |
[35:17] | He was his only surviving victim, the only one he couldn’t defeat. | 他是唯一的幸存者 唯一没被他打败的人 |
[35:19] | But he’s not a threat. | 但他构不成威胁 |
[35:20] | Defeating him would be no great accomplishment. | 打败他获取不了多少成就感 |
[35:22] | There’s something there that we’re missing. | 我们一定漏掉了什么 |
[35:24] | What about the girlfriend, Amanda Bertrand? | 他的女友阿曼达·伯特兰什么情况 |
[35:26] | What do we know about her? | 我们对她有何了解 |
[35:28] | 19. A freshman. She came here from Michigan to go to school. | 19岁 大一 从密歇根来这里上学 |
[35:31] | Foyet was a teacher’s assistant to one of Amanda’s courses. | 福耶是阿曼达一门课的助教 |
[35:34] | Michigan. | 密歇根州 |
[35:35] | Where the reaper had Shaunessy post the personal ad. | 夺命人就是让肖纳斯在那里登的广告 |
[35:38] | That can’t be a coincidence. | 没这么巧吧 |
[35:40] | He told us she was the love of his life, that he was gonna propose. | 他说她是他的至爱 他本打算向她求婚的 |
[35:43] | But she just got here from Michigan. | 但她刚从密歇根来 |
[35:44] | They only met when the class started. | 开学后他们才认识的 |
[35:45] | How long had she been in the class? | 那门课她当时上了多长时间了 |
[35:47] | 4 weeks. | 4周 |
[35:48] | So it was either love at first sight or what? | 那他们是一见钟情 还是 |
[35:50] | Foyet was lying? | 福耶撒谎了 |
[35:51] | He’s a 28-year-old teacher’s assistant in freshman classes. | 他当时28岁 给大一学生做助教 |
[35:54] | That gives him plenty of access to young girls. | 经常有机会接触年轻女孩 |
[35:57] | Garcia. | 加西亚 |
[35:58] | I’m here. | 在 |
[35:59] | What are Foyet’s aliases? | 福耶用了哪些化名 |
[36:01] | I want you to look up in Boston city records | 你在波士顿的市政记录里查一下 |
[36:03] | Kevin Baskin, Miles Holden, | 凯文·巴斯金 迈尔斯·霍尔顿 |
[36:04] | and William Parker. | 和威廉姆·帕克 |
[36:06] | Try the department of education. | 从教育部的信息查起 |
[36:09] | Well played, sir. | 你真厉害 长官 |
[36:09] | So they all work for the department of education, | 他们都在教育系统工作 |
[36:11] | they’re all substitute teachers, | 都是代课教师 |
[36:12] | and they all teach computer science. | 都教计算机科学 |
[36:14] | High school? | 教高中吗 |
[36:15] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[36:17] | Scratch that. | 纠正一下 |
[36:18] | They’re not all working for the department of education. | 他们不都在教育系统工作 |
[36:20] | They’re not? | 不是吗 |
[36:21] | No. William Parker was fired for alleged inappropriate behavior | 威廉姆·帕克据称对女学生有不当言行 |
[36:23] | with his female students. | 之后被开除了 |
[36:26] | Do you know how long it takes to stab somebody 67 times? | 你知道刺一个人67刀需要多长时间吗 |
[36:30] | Hotch? | 霍奇 |
[36:33] | Why can’t you catch him? | 那你们怎么抓不到他呢 |
[36:38] | Colson went to see Foyet. | 寇尔森去见福耶了 |
[36:40] | Garcia, I need you to locate Roy Colson’s cell phone. | 加西亚 定位罗伊·寇尔森的手机 |
[36:42] | George Foyet is the Reaper. | 乔治·福耶就是夺命人 |
[36:44] | Oh, God. | 天呐 |
[36:45] | Ok,triangulating now. | 好 正在三角定位 |
[36:47] | I got it. 2633 South Budlong. | 找到了 巴德朗南街2633号 |
[36:51] | That must be an address that Foyet didn’t give us. | 福耶没把这地址给我们 |
[36:59] | Hey, George. | 乔治 |
[37:00] | Nice to see you. | 见到你很高兴 |
[37:01] | – Come on in. – It’s been a while. | -进来吧 -很久不见 |
[37:03] | – You brought your laptop. Good. – Yeah. | -你带电脑来了 很好 -带了 |
[37:05] | Just set it up over there on the table. | 放那边桌子上吧 |
[37:07] | Ok. | 好的 |
[37:08] | he stabbed Amanda Bertrand to death, | 他捅死了阿曼达·伯特兰 |
[37:10] | he drove a mile, he called 911, | 往前开了一英里 然后报警 |
[37:11] | he went back, and he inflicted those wounds on himself. | 之后又回到现场 在自己身上制造那些伤口 |
[37:13] | He knew EMS would get there in time to save him. | 他知道救护人员能及时到现场救活他 |
[37:16] | Between the phone call and the severity of his wounds, | 由于那通报警电话以及他受伤的程度 |
[37:18] | we never considered him as a suspect. | 我们根本没怀疑他是嫌犯 |
[37:20] | Why would he do it? | 他为什么要那样做 |
[37:21] | It put him at the core of the investigation. | 这样他就进入了我们调查行动的核心 |
[37:23] | Everything we had came from him. | 我们掌握的证据都是他提供的 |
[37:26] | He left his own glasses at the crime scene, | 他把自己的眼镜留在了案发现场 |
[37:28] | he pointed us right back in his direction, | 把我们重新引回了他那儿 |
[37:29] | and still we didn’t see it. | 我们竟还是没察觉 |
[37:35] | So how are you? How you–How you holding up? | 你还好吧 过得怎么样 |
[37:40] | Actually,uh… | 其实 |
[37:44] | I’m kind of angry with you. | 我有些生你的气 |
[37:45] | Oh,yeah. ‘Cause I gave your name to the FBI? | 是吗 因为我把你的名字给了联邦探员吗 |
[37:47] | Is that–Is that what this is about? | 是因为这事吗 |
[37:49] | No. No, it’s not about what you gave them. | 不是 跟你向他们透露了什么没关系 |
[37:55] | It’s what I gave you. | 是关于我透露给你的信息 |
[37:59] | Why didn’t you break the story | 你干嘛不把我给你的 |
[38:00] | I gave you about the deal I made with Shaunessy? | 肖纳斯和我做交易的事报道出去 |
[38:03] | What? | 什么 |
[38:04] | It was a gift. | 那是份大礼 |
[38:08] | I gave it to you. | 是我送给你的 |
[38:16] | Wait a minute. Wait–Stop. | 等等 停下 |
[38:17] | All you had to do was print the story. | 你就只要把那事发布出去就行了 |
[38:19] | No, this can’t–This– | 不 不可能 |
[38:21] | I could have just disappeared again. | 要不我就又销声匿迹了 |
[38:23] | It’s not you, George. There’s no way. | 不是你干的 乔治 不可能 |
[38:24] | Please stop! Stop, George! | 求你停下 乔治 |
[38:30] | George, please! | 乔治 不要这样 |
[38:32] | This can’t be you. | 不可能是你 |
[38:33] | This can’t be you. It just… | 不会是你 |
[38:35] | What do you want me to do? | 你要我做什么 |
[38:36] | I want you to sit down and get it right. | 我要你坐下 纠正错误 |
[38:40] | Ok. | 好 |
[38:47] | You wrote that I was either dead or arrested. | 你在书里说我不是死了就是被捕了 |
[38:51] | Well,now you know that’s not what happened. | 你现在知道这不是事实了吧 |
[38:56] | I won. | 我赢了 |
[38:58] | I beat them. | 我打败了他们 |
[39:00] | And I want everybody to know that. | 我要叫天下皆知 |
[39:05] | It’s over. | 结束了 |
[39:06] | Stop. | 停下 |
[39:09] | I’ll kill him. | 否则我杀了他 |
[39:10] | You need him to write your story. | 你得留着他写你的故事 |
[39:12] | I’m taking him with me. | 我带他走 |
[39:14] | I’ll let him go as soon as I’m safe. | 等我安全了再放他走 |
[39:15] | No, you’re not. | 别妄想了 |
[39:18] | I said I’ll kill him. | 说了我会杀了他的 |
[39:19] | You kill him, I kill you. | 你杀他 我就杀你 |
[39:23] | You think I’m afraid to die? | 你以为我怕死吗 |
[39:25] | You’re not afraid. | 你是不怕 |
[39:27] | You’re greedy and narcissistic. | 你贪婪而自恋 |
[39:30] | You want the recognition, | 你想出名 |
[39:31] | that’s going to come from the book that he’s gonna write. | 那得靠他以后写的书 |
[39:32] | You want the fame, that’s gonna come from the media. | 你想要声望 那得靠媒体 |
[39:35] | It’s gonna be like Bundy. | 就跟邦迪一样[著名连环杀手] |
[39:37] | I’m gonna be bigger than Bundy. | 我会比邦迪还出名的 |
[39:40] | Well, you can’t enjoy it if you’re dead. | 你要是死了 还怎么乐在其中 |
[39:46] | If you know me so well, | 既然你这么了解我 |
[39:47] | how come somebody had to die to bring you here? | 怎么死了那么多人 你才走到这儿 |
[39:49] | That’s your choice, not mine. You’re the serial killer. | 那得问你 与我无关 你才是连环杀手 |
[39:53] | That’s right. | 说得好 |
[39:56] | Hello, Derek. | 你好啊 戴瑞 |
[40:05] | Where’s my badge? | 我的警徽呢 |
[40:09] | Where is it, you son of a bitch? | 在哪儿 你这个畜生 |
[40:13] | I’m gonna be more famous than you even realize. | 你们根本想不到我会有多出名 |
[40:16] | You’re dreamin’. | 做梦去吧 |
[40:26] | You ok, Roy? | 没事吧 罗伊 |
[40:27] | I’m OK. | 我没事 |
[40:28] | Yeah, I’m ok. | 真的没事 |
[40:30] | You know… | 没事的 |
[40:37] | “Men heap together the mistakes of their lives | 人类不断犯错 |
[40:40] | and create a monster they call destiny.” | 却将其归咎为命运的摆布 |
[40:43] | John Hobbes. | 约翰·霍布斯[美国小说家] |
[40:50] | They didn’t find your credentials at any of the residences. | 他们没能在他那些住所里找到你的证件 |
[40:54] | The blood at the house was Foyet’s. | 屋子里的血是福耶的 |
[40:56] | Reid guessed low. The coroner said it was 4 quarts. | 里德说少了 验尸官说有四夸脱[约4.5升] |
[41:00] | Hotch, how is that possible? He’d be dead. | 霍奇 怎么可能 那样他早该死了 |
[41:03] | He’s been planning his death for a long time. | 他很久之前就开始计划假死了 |
[41:06] | So, what, he took a little blood at a time until he had enough | 所以他每次抽一点血 攒到足够多 |
[41:08] | to convince us he was dead | 就为了让我们即使找不到他的尸体 |
[41:09] | without finding his body? | 也相信他已经死了 |
[41:17] | Morgan, you’re gonna have to find a way to let it go. | 摩根 你得想办法把那事儿抛开 |
[41:20] | Could you? | 你做得到吗 |
[41:23] | I’d have to. | 我别无选择 |
[42:22] | Foyet escaped. | 福耶越狱了 |
[42:29] | Guards found him in his cell vomiting blood and convulsing. | 看守发现他在牢房里吐血并抽搐 |
[42:31] | They rushed him to the prison hospital. | 急忙把他送去了监狱医院 |
[42:32] | Get me the US Marshals Office. | 给我接美国法警署 |
[42:34] | I already called Don Reilly. I offered our assistance. | 我跟唐·赖利通过电话了 说要提供帮助 |
[42:36] | He said they’d call us if they needed it. | 他说如果有需要会打给我们 |
[42:38] | The Boston Field Office just identified documents from Foyet’s house. | 波士顿外勤处刚刚破解了福耶房子里的文件 |
[42:41] | They’re schematics for the electrical, heating, and water ducts | 是东沃本监狱的电路 暖气 |
[42:43] | for the East Woburn Correctional Facility. | 和水管的线路图 |
[42:45] | He had the schematics. | 他有线路图 |
[42:46] | And not just for Woburn. | 不光是沃本的 |
[42:47] | For every jail, prison, | 马萨诸塞州所有的看守所 监狱 |
[42:48] | and courthouse in Massachusetts. | 和法庭的都有 |
[42:49] | And 10 years to plan. | 他已经策划了十年了 |
[42:52] | They’re gonna find him, right? | 他们能找到他吧 |
[42:56] | No, they’re not. | 找不到了 |
[43:00] | He said he’d be more famous than we knew. | 他说过会比我们想象得更出名 |
[43:03] | And he was right. | 他办到了 |