Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

犯罪心理(Criminal Minds)第3季第20集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 犯罪心理(Criminal Minds)第3季第20集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:21] Taxi! 出租车
[00:46] 地铁
[01:22] Spring Street. Spring Street Station. Spring Street, now exit. 春天街 春天街站 春天街 请下车
[01:30] Excuse me? Please! 不好意思 拜托
[01:58] Hotchner. Hey. 霍奇纳
[02:02] No, I’m actually still at the office. I’m just getting some things. 不 我还在办公室 我来拿点东西
[02:05] Oh, hold on, hold on, hold on. Start from the beginning. 等等 慢点 从头说起
[02:10] No, we’re all familiar with the case. 不 我们都熟知这案子
[02:13] When was the latest murder? 最近一起谋杀案是什么时候
[02:16] Has anything in the MO changed? 犯案模式有改变吗
[02:20] So what’s your flight number? 你的航班号是什么
[02:23] No, I’m going to come pick you up. 不 我来接你
[02:26] Yeah, exactly, I can’t have you free to pick out a crib without me. 是的 没错 我可不放心 让你一个人去选婴儿床
[02:32] JJ, can you get the team together? We have a case. 珍珍 召集队员 有案子
[02:35] Nothing’s come across my desk. 我没有收到资料
[02:37] This one came directly to me. 这次是直接找到我的
[02:42] Just don’t head to the airport just yet. 先不要去机场
[02:45] I’ll call you as soon as I can. Bye. 我会尽快打电话给你 再见
[02:57] Don’t get comfortable. There’ll be time to debrief on the plane. 别太放松了 飞机上会有时间介绍情况
[02:59] -Where are we headed? -New York. -我们要去哪 -纽约
[03:00] Five shootings in two weeks. It’s about time we got the call. 两周内五起枪杀案 是时候接到电话了
[03:03] I want to take Garcia with us. 我想带加西亚一起去
[03:04] Hopefully they’ll give us access to their surveillance systems. 希望他们会允许我们 访问他们的监控系统
[03:07] -What do we know? -All the killings are midday. -目前知道些什么 -所有枪杀案都发生在中午
[03:09] Single gunshot to the head with a .22. 头部中枪 点22口径
[03:11] -Any witnesses? -No. -有目击者吗 -没有
[03:12] A .22-calibre pistol’s only 152 decibels. 点22口径的手枪 会发出152分贝的枪声
[03:14] New York streets and subways are routinely well over 100. 纽约的马路和地铁 通常都是远高于100分贝的
[03:17] It could be people aren’t even registering the gunshot 可能是人们没有听到枪声
[03:19] until the UnSub’s already leaving the scene. 直到不明嫌犯离开现场
[03:20] They sound like mob hits. 听起来像是黑帮杀人
[03:22] Except none of them have ties to organised crime. 只是他们和有组织犯罪均没有联系
[03:24] Do they have any connection to each other? 受害人之间有联系吗
[03:25] None they’ve found. 还没有找到
[03:26] How about communication with the police? 和警方的沟通呢
[03:28] Has the UnSub tried to make contact? 不明嫌犯联系过他们吗
[03:29] Surveillance cameras have captured video of three of the murders. 监控摄像机拍下了三起谋杀案的录影
[03:32] This is the latest. 这是最近的一起
[03:34] -That’s the best image they have? -They’re all the same. -这已经是最清晰的画面? -全都一样
[03:37] He wears a hood and keeps his head down. 他戴着头巾 低着头
[03:38] This guy’s bold. Crowded areas. Broad daylight. 这家伙很大胆 在大庭广众 光天化日之下
[03:41] -So they’re completely random? -Seems that way. -这么说完全是随机的? -似乎是了
[03:45] It’s Son of Sam all over again. 山姆之子又出现了
[04:22] Voltaire said, 伏尔泰说过
[04:24] “The man visited by ecstasies and visions, “情迷幻想的人
[04:26] “who takes dreams for realities, is an enthusiast. 将白日梦错认为现实”“他们狂热且盲目”
[04:29] “The man who supports his madness with murder is a fanatic.” “捍卫癫狂的人不惜以屠戮为代价”“他们入魔且极端”
[04:33] How come I only get to travel with you guys, like, once every two years? 为什么我每两年才能和你们出差一次
[04:37] Trust me, mamma, it can get old. 相信我 妈妈 你会厌倦的
[04:38] Right, like the way that spa treatments and five-star hotels can get old. 没错 就像会厌倦洗水疗 和五星级饭店一样
[04:43] Remember the time we got on board and they hadn’t chilled the Cristal? 还记得那次我们上飞机时 连香槟都没冰镇好吗
[04:45] I almost quit the BAU that day. 我那天差点就辞职了
[04:47] Okay, you know what? You guys can joke all you want 好的 你们尽管开玩笑吧
[04:49] because I am never leaving this plane. 我可绝对不会离开这架飞机
[04:54] The victims? 受害人?
[04:55] Each killed in a completely different neighbourhood. 每个都在不同的社区被杀害
[04:57] Hell’s Kitchen, Murray Hill, 地狱厨房 莫瑞丘
[04:59] Lower East Side, Chinatown, East Harlem. 下东区 唐人街 东哈林
[05:01] It doesn’t make any sense. There’s no common victimology, 这说不通 受害人没有任何共同点
[05:03] no sexual component, no robbery, no geographical connection. 没有性关系 不是抢劫没有地理联系
[05:06] I mean, do the police have any leads? 警方有线索吗
[05:08] He’s killing roughly every two days. The press is having a field day, 他差不多两天就杀一个人 媒体忙得不亦乐乎
[05:11] and it sounds like the mood on the street’s getting pretty edgy. 而且群众都陷入了恐慌
[05:13] It’s a joint FBI-NYPD task force? 这是联邦调查局和 纽约市警察局的联合行动吗
[05:16] Kate Joyner heads up the New York field office. 凯特・乔伊纳负责纽约地方办事处
[05:18] She’s running point on the case and called me directly. 她负责此案 直接打电话找我
[05:20] JJ, would you tell them we’re ready to go? 珍珍 告诉他们 我们可以起飞了
[05:23] Right. 好的
[05:24] Kate’s starting to butt heads with the lead detectives 凯特和探长起了冲突
[05:26] and wanted a fresh set of eyes. 想换个新人
[05:27] Joyner. I know her. She’s a Brit, right? 乔伊纳 我知道她 她是英国人 对吗
[05:29] No, dual citizenship. 不是 双重国籍
[05:30] Her father’s British, her mother’s American. 她父亲是英国人 母亲是美国人
[05:32] She was a big deal at Scotland Yard before coming to the Bureau. 在来联邦调查局之前 她是苏格兰场的大人物
[05:35] I heard she can be a little bit of a pain in the ass. 我听说她这个人有点讨厌
[05:39] -I didn’t think so. -You know her? -我不觉得 -你认识她?
[05:41] We liaised when she was still at Scotland Yard. 她还在苏格兰场时 我们合作过
[05:43] -And she’s good? -I think we’re lucky to have her. -她厉害吗 -有她帮忙算我们走运
[05:46] And we’re cleared for takeoff. Please take your seats. 我们准备起飞 请就坐
[05:57] Can you have someone run to my flat, get me an extra set of clothes? 你能叫人去我的公寓 再拿一套衣服吗
[06:00] And tell Forensics I don’t just want to crosscheck 告诉司法鉴定实验室我不仅
[06:02] with Connecticut and New Jersey, I want Interpol as well. 要和康乃狄格州及新泽西州交叉取证 我还要国际刑警的协助
[06:06] -Has the BAU arrived yet? -They should be here soon. -行为分析小组到了吗 -他们很快就到
[06:09] Shelly, can you get me the Commissioner? 雪莉 帮我联系特派员
[06:17] Never mind. Hold the call. 算了 等会再打
[06:24] Is it just me or does she look exactly like Haley? 就我一个人觉得她长得很像海莉吗
[06:30] -Kate. -Aaron. How have you been? -凯特 -艾伦 你好吗
[06:33] Well, thank you. This is my team. Kate Joyner, 很好 谢谢 这是我的团队 凯特・乔伊纳
[06:35] this is David Rossi, Emily Prentiss, Jennifer Jareau, 这是大卫・罗西 艾米莉・普兰蒂斯 珍妮弗・让热
[06:38] Penelope Garcia, Derek Morgan and Spencer Reid. 佩内洛普・加西亚 德瑞克・莫根 还有斯潘塞・瑞德
[06:42] Thanks for being here. 谢谢你们赶来
[06:43] Anything that you need, just tell me. Please don’t stand on protocol. 有任何需要告诉我 不要管那些规定
[06:46] What can you tell us about the city’s surveillance system? 城市的监控系统是由谁监管的
[06:48] It’s run by the NYPD. 是由纽约市警察局监管的
[06:50] It’s still in the infant stages. It’s been rather controversial. 目前仍处于起步阶段 引起了很大的争议
[06:53] American privacy laws. But they’ve had some success. 美国的隐私法 但取得了一些成功
[06:57] And I’ll have complete access? 我能自由访问吗
[06:58] They’re already expecting you. Shelly… 他们已经在等你了 雪莉
[07:01] I’d like to get a map of the borough. 我要一份行政区地图
[07:02] I want to do a comprehensive geographical profile of the area 我要对这一带做一个全面的地理侧写
[07:05] in order to ascertain the UnSub’s mental map 来了解不明嫌犯的心理地图
[07:07] before it’s clouded by our own linkage blindness. 以免受到常规思维的混淆
[07:09] I see you brought your own computer. 看来你们自己带了电脑来
[07:12] Detectives Brustin and Cooper. I’ll let you do the introductions. 布鲁斯顿探员 库珀探员 你们来做介绍吧
[07:16] -You caught the first shooting? -They’ve all been in different precincts. -第一起枪杀案是你们负责的? -它们都由不同的分局负责
[07:18] It wasn’t until the third murder that anyone even made the connection. 直到发生第三起案件 我们才把它们联系起来
[07:21] I guess this is where we play nice and ask you what you need. 现在轮到我们说有什么需要尽管开口
[07:24] I’ll let you all figure out what that is. 你们自己去猜这话的意思吧
[07:27] I just ask that you run everything back through me. 我只要求你们任何情况都要向我汇报
[07:30] It’s been my experience that having one butt on the line is enough. 据我的经验由一个人负责足够了
[07:34] Yes, ma’am. 是 女士
[07:36] Can I have a word with you in private? 我能单独和你谈谈吗
[07:38] Sure. Excuse me. 当然可以 失陪
[07:43] They liaised when she was at Scotland Yard. 她在苏格兰场时他们合作过
[07:47] Of course. 当然了
[07:54] So you’re getting resistance from NYPD? 这么说你受到了 纽约市警察局的阻挠?
[07:57] It’s nothing I wasn’t expecting. They’re good detectives. 这在我的预料之中 他们都是优秀的探员
[08:00] Just no self-respecting cop wants to have his arse kicked 只是没有哪个自重的警员想被一个
[08:03] by some broad with a posh British accent. 带时髦英国口音的女人领导
[08:07] So what’s going on? 那是什么事
[08:08] What can you tell me about Derek Morgan? 你对德瑞克・莫根了解多少
[08:17] Hey, so, what’s your partner’s problem? 你的搭档有什么问题
[08:24] Well, by the fourth murder, the FBI was brought in. Good. 发生第四起谋杀案后 联邦调查局参与了进来
[08:28] We can use all the help we can get, 这很好 我们需要这样的帮助
[08:30] but all of a sudden she’s taking meetings with the mayor 但突然间她开始和市长会面
[08:32] and calling in you all without us knowing anything about it. 打电话给你们 把我们蒙在鼓里
[08:35] We’re only here to help. Think of us as a resource. 我们不过是来帮忙 就把我们当做是资源
[08:37] Okay, profile me. 好的 给我做个侧写
[08:42] What am I thinking? 我在想什么
[08:46] It’s never gonna happen. 想都别想
[08:49] No offence, but we’ve had five murders. 无意冒犯 但我们手头有五起谋杀案
[08:52] I hope it gets better than that. 但愿情况会有所好转
[09:26] -You must be FBI. Lisa Bartleby. -Penelope Garcia. May I? -是联邦调查局的吧 丽莎・巴特比 -佩内洛普・加西亚 我能开始了吗
[09:34] I hardly ever get visitors. 我这里几乎都没有客人
[09:37] You will hardly know I’m here. 你几乎不会注意到我的存在
[09:41] What’s your operating system? 你们用的是什么操作系统
[09:43] Linux OS with six gigs of RAM. Linux OS 6G记忆体
[09:46] And a dual quad-core 3 gigahertz processor, 双四核 三千兆赫处理器
[09:48] with a GeForce 8800 ultra extreme vid card GeForce 8800超级显示卡
[09:51] and a Cisco ASA 5500 firewall. 和Cisco ASA 5500防火墙
[09:55] -Yeah. -Bitching. How many cameras? -是的 -多少台摄像机
[09:57] 4,468. 4468台
[09:58] Not including the ones that only run in the housing projects. 不包括只在室内运行的那些
[10:01] -And all the footage is stored? -Catalogued and digitised. -所有录影都存储了? -已进行编目分类和数字化处理
[10:04] Beautiful, because my boss-man wants me to send him a file 漂亮 因为我老大 要我给他发一份文档
[10:07] so he can run facial recognition software 这样他就能对每个犯罪现场
[10:09] on each of the crime scenes. 使用脸部识别软件
[10:10] I’ve already enhanced all the photos as much as I can. 我已经尽可能加强了所有的照片
[10:13] No, I’m talking about using it on the crowd immediately after the shootings. 不 我是指把它用在 枪杀案过后立即围观的人群身上
[10:16] This is icky but these creeps, they sometimes like to come back 很讨厌 但这些变态 有时候喜欢回到现场
[10:19] and watch the police deal with their handiwork. 欣赏警方处理他的杰作
[10:21] And voilà. 看啦
[10:24] 上传完成
[10:29] 14街
[10:32] 14th Street… 14街
[11:24] Can I ask you a question? 我能问你个问题吗
[11:25] When was the last time you went home and got some sleep? 你上一次回家睡觉是什么时候
[11:27] None of us are going to sleep until this is over. 破案之前谁都别想睡觉
[11:47] Who in the hell thinks they can get away with murder 谁会觉得大白天
[11:49] in the middle of the day in New York City? 能在纽约杀人后逃离现场?
[11:51] Someone patient. 一个有耐心的人
[11:53] He waits for the one who gets separated from the flock. 他等那个人从人群中脱离
[11:56] Bang. 砰
[11:58] Is that the spot? 是那里吗
[12:02] Yeah, thereabouts. 是的 附近
[12:08] Are we boring you? 你很讨厌我们吗
[12:12] Look, I know you don’t like SSA Joyner. Fine, I get it. 我知道你不喜欢调查专员乔伊纳 没关系 我懂
[12:16] But we’re here to do a job. 但我们是来工作的
[12:18] Have any of you people ever been cops? 你们有谁做过警员吗
[12:21] -Chicago. -Well, then you’ll understand. -我在芝加哥做过 -那你就该了解
[12:24] I take it real personal when something like this happens in my city. 当这种事发生在我的城市 我会把它当成自己的事
[12:27] I was a beat cop during the Son of Sam. This is worse. 山姆之子案发生时 我是当时的巡警 这次更糟
[12:30] He’s not just going after one type. He’s going after everybody. 他的目标不仅是一种类型 所有人都是他的目标
[12:34] And I need everybody working on this case, taking it personally. 我要调查此案的每个人都全力以赴
[12:38] -You have that. -We’ll see. -这没问题 -等着看
[12:49] How long have you been doing this? 你做这个多久了
[12:51] About six months. 大约半年
[12:54] I wish I could tell you it gets easier. 这活可不会越做越轻松
[12:56] Yeah, well, I’m used to pulling footage of muggings, maybe robberies. 是的 我习惯了调取行凶抢劫案的录影
[13:00] But watching someone get shot in the head? 看到有人被一枪爆头
[13:04] You know what helps me? You make it your own. 知道什么能帮到我吗 你得有自己的方式
[13:07] You know, you separate yourself from what you see on the screen. 让自己抽离于萤幕上的画面
[13:13] This isn’t exactly regulation. 这可不合规矩
[13:18] Well, then, thank God it’s only us in here. 谢天谢地 这里只有我们俩
[13:23] Do you want to see a super fox? 想看个超级帅哥吗
[13:27] What camera is on the last crime scene? 调出最后一个犯罪现场 目前的画面
[13:32] Derek Morgan, Lisa Bartleby. Lisa Bartleby, Derek Morgan. 德瑞克・莫根 丽莎・巴特比 丽莎・巴特比 德瑞克・莫根
[13:37] Well, this guy’s definitely not afraid to get up close and personal. 这家伙显然是不害怕近距离靠近
[13:40] Or be visible. 或被人看见
[13:41] But you watch the tape, 但你看了录影
[13:42] he ducks his head the second he steps off the train. 他一下地铁就垂低了头
[13:44] -So he knows when he’s being filmed. -Well, we’ve had glimpses, -所以他知道 什么时候会被拍到 -有人看到过几眼
[13:47] but the descriptions have been sketchy. 但描述非常粗略
[13:50] Some people said he’s a light-skinned black man. 有人说他是浅肤色黑人
[13:52] Asian. Puerto Rican. 亚洲 波多黎各人
[13:53] Basically, every homeboy in the city. 提到了城里几乎每个族群
[13:55] Ballistics were the same for every shooting? 每起枪杀案的弹道报告结果都一样吗
[13:57] Well, we checked the records back 10 years. 我们查了过去十年的纪录
[13:59] The gun’s never been recycled. 那把枪没有被回收过
[14:00] .22s aren’t exactly the weapon of choice these days. 这年头点22口径的枪可不是最佳选择
[14:02] Unless you’re Israeli intelligence. 除非你是以色列间谍
[14:05] It’s what Mossad uses for all their political assassinations. 摩萨德的所有政治暗杀行动 用的都是这种枪
[14:07] All I know is this guy’s organised. 我只知道这家伙很有组织性
[14:10] He studies the cameras. Carries a gun that’s easy to conceal. 他研究过摄像机 携带一把容易隐藏的枪
[14:14] He knows what he’s doing. 作案很有条理
[14:19] Please stay behind the yellow line 请不要越过黄线
[14:21] until the train comes to a complete stop. 等地铁完全停止
[14:33] We’re going to need records over the last six months 我们需要过去六个月
[14:35] for any arrests on gun violence or gun possession 每个行政区的枪械暴力
[14:37] in every borough except the ones where the shootings have taken place. 和非法持枪的案件资料 除了发生枪杀案的区域
[14:41] I don’t get it. 我不明白
[14:43] He won’t strike near where he lives. 他不会在他居住地附近行凶
[14:46] -What makes you so sure? -It’s anti-geographical profiling. -凭什么如此肯定 -这是反地理侧写
[14:49] Now it’s anti-geographical profiling? Come on. 现在又成了反地理侧写?拜托
[14:53] Now you wonder why we’re so sceptical. 现在你知道我们为什么这么怀疑了
[14:55] This UnSub’s organised. He strikes at the same time of day. 不明嫌犯很有组织性 他在每天的同一时间出手
[14:58] He knows where the cameras are placed. 他知道哪里有摄像机
[14:59] That means he’s doing his own pre-surveillance. 这代表他事先做过视察
[15:01] A need-motivated killer operates within his own comfort zone. 一个受需求驱动的杀手 会在他的舒适区域内行动
[15:04] An organised killer with some other motivation 一个有其他动机有组织性的杀手
[15:06] would make sure to strike outside that zone. 会确保在舒适区域外行动
[15:08] -Not where he lives. -Exactly. -不会在他的居住地 -没错
[15:10] Unfortunately, that means that every other neighbourhood in the city 很不幸 这代表城里的其他所有社区
[15:13] has a reason to be terrified. 都有理由担惊受怕了
[15:22] Excuse me. 对不起
[15:25] Pretzel. No mustard. 椒盐卷饼 不要芥末
[15:44] Stand back. Out of the street. 退后 离开马路
[15:46] Uniforms are rounding up witnesses. 警方正在集合目击者
[15:48] Doesn’t seem like anyone got a clean look. 似乎没有人看清楚他的样貌
[15:50] It’s over in a flash. 全是一闪而过
[15:51] He’s probably gone before anyone even realises what’s happening. 大家还没意识到发生什么事 他就已经走了
[15:54] Is this what it felt like during the Son of Sam? 山姆之子案发生时 也是这种感觉吗
[15:56] First we realised that if the violence was truly random, 我们首先意识到的是 如果凶手的目标是随机性
[15:59] there was almost no way of stopping it. 几乎就没有方法制止
[16:01] Seems like these people have figured that out. 看来凶手也清楚这一点
[16:03] From the placement of that camera, 从摄像头的位置来看
[16:04] odds are the only view they’re going to get is the back of his head. 他们应该只能看到他的后脑勺
[16:06] Let’s not be too quick to decide what we do or don’t have. 别太快决定我们掌握了 和没有掌握什么
[16:15] The Duchess of Work has spoken. 公爵夫人发话了
[16:18] You mind telling me why I’m catching attitude from her? 介不介意告诉我 为什么她好像对我有意见
[16:22] FBI brass has made it clear to her that if she doesn’t bring this case home, 联邦调查局的人明确地告诉她 如果她破不了案
[16:26] she’s going to be reassigned. 她就会被调走
[16:27] And you are at the top of the list to replace her. 你是取代她的第一人选
[16:31] -You’re kidding me. -Why should you be surprised? -你在开玩笑 -你何需惊讶?
[16:33] You’re good at your job. People notice that. 你工作出色 大家有目共睹
[16:37] What happened to the Bureau patting itself on the back 那联邦调查局当初为什么
[16:39] for stealing her away from Scotland Yard? 要把她从苏格兰场挖过来
[16:41] I don’t know. Politics here are different. 我不知道 这里的政治不一样
[16:44] And you can see she doesn’t pull punches. 你也看到了 她不会手下留情
[16:51] Six murders and he’s finally communicating with us. 六起谋杀案后 他终于和我们交流了
[16:55] -What’s that? -That’s a tarot card. “Death.” -这是什么 -一张塔罗牌 死亡
[16:59] Isn’t that a little on the nose, even for a psycho? 这未免太准了吧 虽然是个疯子
[17:01] So we think this guy’s into spiritual garbage? 这么说这家伙对精神垃圾感兴趣?
[17:04] Well, if he is, he certainly doesn’t know tarot. 如果是的话他显然不懂塔罗牌
[17:06] The death card doesn’t actually signify physical death. 死亡牌其实并不代表肉体死亡
[17:09] It’s more of a transformation from one place to another, 更像是从一个地方 到另一个地方的变迁
[17:11] a job promotion or a marriage. 升职或是结婚
[17:13] So if he’s not telling us he’s into fortune-telling, what’s with the card? 如果他不是想告诉我们 他喜欢算命 那给我们这张牌干什么
[17:16] The D.C. Sniper left the exact same card at one of his scenes. 华府狙击手在其中一个现场 也留下了同一张牌
[17:19] So this UnSub must see himself in that role. 所以这个不明嫌犯一定是 在让自己扮演这个角色
[17:22] He’s thriving off creating a panic. 他以制造恐慌为乐
[17:24] More important, he studies other cases. He’s telling us he knows we’re here. 更重要的是他研究了其他的案件 他是在告诉我们 他知道我们来了
[18:08] -What have we got? -This is the latest shooting. -有什么发现 -最近一起枪杀案
[18:16] This was the previous murder. 这是上一起枪杀案
[18:20] Okay, do you see anything weird here? 好的 看到奇怪的地方吗
[18:22] Well, he sprints off in one and walks calmly in the other. 一次是快速逃走另一次是镇定地离开
[18:24] It’s two entirely different demeanours. 两种完全不同的行为
[18:25] Six kills in, his behaviour should be set. 六起谋杀案 他的行为应该固定了
[18:27] Look at this. Garcia, are you still there? 看这个 加西亚 你还在吗
[18:30] Would I ever leave you? Okay, check it out. 我离开过你吗 好的 看看这个
[18:32] I did a digital perspective analysis rendering 我对录影中的枪击案
[18:34] on the shootings where we have footage. 做了数字角度分析
[18:36] Now the first two were inconclusive 前两起并不确定
[18:37] but the last two, I found something très weird. 但最后两起我有了奇怪的发现
[18:40] Your calm, walking type, he is about 6’1″. 平静走开的这家伙 他大概有1米85高
[18:45] But your sprinter, he’s like 5’9″, 5’10” tops. 而迅速逃跑那个 大概1米74 最多1米77
[18:52] We’ve got more than one UnSub. 不明嫌犯不止一个
[19:04] So we have more than one UnSub. What does that tell us? 不明嫌犯不止一个 这代表什么
[19:07] Most teams stick together. 多数团队都会一起出击
[19:08] Ng and Lake, the Krays, Bittaker and Norris. 吴和雷克 柯雷兄弟 比特克和诺里斯
[19:11] They don’t usually kill separately. 他们通常不会分别出击
[19:13] Could be some kind of gang initiation. 可能是某种黑帮入会仪式
[19:15] Well, gangs will kill you if you encroach on their territory. 黑帮只会在你侵犯他们的地盘时杀你
[19:17] Not random people all over the city. 不会在城里随机杀人
[19:19] I’ll coordinate with the gang task force 我去联系反黑组
[19:21] and make sure we have an overview by morning. 确保在明早前拿到概述
[19:22] Do you think we have enough for a working profile? 现在掌握的资料足够做侧写吗
[19:25] Broad strokes. 可以有大致框架
[19:26] Dave, you and Reid talk to the agents here. 大卫 你还有瑞德和这里的探员谈谈
[19:28] Morgan and Prentiss, brief the police 莫根和普兰蒂斯 对明天所有执勤的警员
[19:30] when each shift comes on duty tomorrow. 做简要描述
[19:32] I think we should get out on the streets. 我觉得我们该派人巡逻
[19:34] I brought you here to create a profile. 我请你们来是做侧写的
[19:36] Which we can give in the morning, 我们早上就能提供
[19:37] and then they can share it with the afternoon shift. 然后就能给下午执勤的警员了
[19:39] We’ve allocated every extra man we have. 我们给每个多余的人手都分配了任务
[19:41] This is New York City. 这里是纽约
[19:42] It’s not like a few more people is going to blanket the city. 就算多几个人也覆盖不了全城
[19:46] I understand it’s a long shot, but these guys, they hit at midday. 我知道希望不大 但这些家伙会在中午出击
[19:50] We could target ingress and egress to particular neighbourhoods, 我们可以守住特定社区的出入口
[19:52] position us near express stops. 去快车站附近
[19:54] -14th, 42nd, 59th… -Morgan. Morgan, it’s not your call. -14街 42街 59街 -莫根 不是由你指挥
[20:01] I’d like to join you in the profile, if that’s not stepping on your toes. 我想和你一起做侧写 希望不会妨碍到你
[20:04] No problem. 没问题
[20:09] Let’s see it again. 我们再看一遍
[20:16] Guys, look at this. The late edition doesn’t miss a beat. 大伙们 看这个 晚报什么都不会错过
[20:21] 枪决式枪击 全城陷入恐慌
[20:23] JJ. 珍珍
[20:28] Will? 威尔
[20:30] Hey, I took a shot and flew to D.C., but when it didn’t work, 我想碰碰运气 飞去了华盛顿 没找到你
[20:34] I figured a train ride to New York was only a few more hours. 发现坐火车来纽约只需几个小时
[20:36] Detective. 探员
[20:37] Look, I’m sorry for showing up like this. I know you’re working, 很抱歉突然跑来 我知道你们在工作
[20:43] but I can’t stand you being on this case and me not being near. 但是 我受不了让你在这查案 而我不在你身边
[20:47] Not with what’s going on. 以目前的情形
[20:50] Is there a problem? 有问题吗
[21:00] I’m pregnant. 我怀孕了
[21:04] Oh, my God. JJ, congratulations. 天啊 珍珍 恭喜你
[21:07] I’ve asked JJ to marry me. -我已经向珍珍求婚了
[21:09] Will. -威尔
[21:11] Well, we’re working out some kinks. 还在商量一些细节
[21:12] We’ll give you both some privacy. 你们单独待会儿吧
[21:18] Hotch. 霍奇
[21:20] -JJ, you could have told me. -I know. -珍珍 你可以告诉我的 -我知道
[21:23] Because I understand if you need to take some time. 如果你想请假 我能理解
[21:26] No, I want to be here. 不 我想留在这
[21:29] Okay. 7:00 a.m. 好的 早上7点
[21:40] Are you crazy? 你疯了吗
[21:43] I told you I couldn’t get any personal time. 我说了我没时间陪你
[21:46] Come back to D.C. with me tomorrow. 明天跟我回华盛顿
[21:48] You’re not serious. -你不是认真的吧
[21:49] They know now. They’d understand. -现在他们知道了 他们会理解的
[21:53] Will, we’re covering a case with six murders. 威尔 我们在查一个 涉及六起谋杀的案子
[21:56] Exactly. Your job is too dangerous now. 正因如此 你现在的工作太危险了
[22:00] Yeah, exactly like yours. 没错 和你的一样
[22:01] What? Are you going to give up your shield? 你难道会放弃你的工作吗
[22:05] Look, I love the gesture. And I love the romance. 你的好意我明白 我喜欢你这么浪漫
[22:09] But we’re both going to be parents, Will. 但我们都要为人父母了 威尔
[22:14] Neither one of us has, you know, exactly a typical job. 我们两个人做的都不是一般的工作
[22:17] Look, the first thing a cop does when she gets pregnant, 一个警员怀孕后做的第一件事就是
[22:19] is she takes herself out of the field. 不再去冒险
[22:23] Okay, you know what? We only have until 7:00, 好了 我明天早上7点就得工作
[22:26] so can we just argue about names and cribs? 我们能不能只争论名字和婴儿床
[22:29] Only if you let me win. 只要你让我赢
[22:33] Not a chance. 不可能
[22:38] Okay, let’s start with what we know. 好的 先从掌握的情况说起
[22:40] For these UnSubs, it is not personal. 这些不明嫌犯的动机 不是私人恩怨
[22:43] It’s not about sex. It’s not about greed. 不是为了性 不是为了钱
[22:45] Which is why we think there’s something bigger at play here. 所以我们认为 背后还有更大的阴谋
[22:48] This isn’t random. There has to be a motive. 这不是随机杀人 一定有犯罪动机
[22:51] Now, our first theory is that we’re dealing with a team. 第一个猜测是他们是一个团伙
[22:53] In the case of the D.C. Snipers, there was actually one intended victim. 在华府狙击手的案子中 目标其实只有一个
[22:57] John Muhammad wanted to kill his ex-wife, 约翰・穆罕默德想杀了他的前妻
[22:59] but he knew if he did, he’d be the prime suspect. 但他知道如果他动手 他就会成为主要嫌犯
[23:01] So he created a spree in order to mask his primary motivation. 所以他展开杀戮以掩盖他的原始动机
[23:04] Muhammad and Malvo also left a death card at one of their scenes, 穆罕默德和马尔沃也在 一个犯罪现场留下死亡牌
[23:07] just like this UnSub. 和这名不明嫌犯一样
[23:08] We believe our UnSubs have studied that case. 我们相信不明嫌犯研究过这个案子
[23:11] They’re opening a line of communication. 他们想开始沟通
[23:13] Hold on. So now we got these guys playing games, 等等 就因为你们来了 所以这几个家伙
[23:15] just because you’re here? 想开始做游戏了?
[23:17] We’re just saying the UnSubs are sophisticated enough 我们只是说不明嫌犯很老练
[23:19] to study other crimes. 他们研究了其他的案件
[23:21] That doesn’t answer the question. -还是没有回答问题
[23:22] Joe, easy. Hear them out. -乔 别激动 听他们说完
[23:24] Hey, I got requests for gun permits up 200% in my precinct. 我的分局收到的持枪申请 整整翻了一倍
[23:28] This whole city’s about to go off and we all need to deal with that. 全城的人都陷入了恐慌 我们要解决的是这个
[23:31] Hey, listen. You’re right. 听着 你说得对
[23:33] If the card was left because of us, then, yes, they are playing games. 若他留下那张牌是因为我们 那没错 他们是在玩游戏
[23:36] But what that tells us is at least one of them has some intelligence. 但这至少让我们知道 他们其中一个还有点头脑
[23:39] And like I said, they know about other cases. 正如我说的他们了解其他的案件
[23:42] He’s also studied the placement of the surveillance systems 他还研究了监控摄像机的位置
[23:45] well enough to avoid detection. 以防被追查到
[23:47] Most teams have a dominant and submissive member. 大多数团伙都分别有一个 支配者和顺从者
[23:49] Because of the relative intelligence of these UnSubs, 因为这些不明嫌犯的相对智商
[23:51] and the fact that they stick to a set time pattern, 并且他们选择固定的时间作案
[23:53] we believe at least one of them has a steady job. 我们相信他们当中 至少有一个拥有稳定的工作
[23:56] We’ve asked the police to canvass their precincts. 我们已经让警方调查他们的辖区了
[23:58] Check businesses that open and close around the time of the shootings. 调查在枪杀案发生前后 开门或关门的商店
[24:03] We’re hoping someone will be able to identify 我们希望有人能找出
[24:04] a father-son or co-workers that fit the dominant-submissive profile. 符合这个支配者顺从者侧写的 父子或同事搭档
[24:10] And what’s the other theory? 另一个猜测是什么
[24:11] It’s less likely but it could be some sort of gang initiation. 这可能是黑帮入会仪式 虽然可能性比较小
[24:14] We’ve asked the police to put every available undercover on the streets. 我们已经让警方派出了 所有可调遣的卧底
[24:18] These are all known gang members in Manhattan. 这些是曼哈顿所有的黑帮成员
[24:20] Most of them are out of Chinatown and Clinton. 大多数来自唐人街和克林顿
[24:22] We’d like you to study these 我们要你们好好查查
[24:23] and keep an eye out for anyone who looks suspicious. 注意任何可疑人物
[24:26] I’ll also be detailing a number of you as well. 我也会向你们中的一些人做详细介绍
[24:28] Stay behind when the agents are finished, 探员结束后 大家留一下
[24:29] and I’ll give you your assignments. 我来分配你们的任务
[24:31] Like they said, we think there’s something bigger at play here. 就像他们说的 我们认为有更大的阴谋
[24:34] So talk to the people on your beats, see if something sparks, 所以巡逻时多找人询问 看看他们是否想起了什么
[24:38] and pray this thing ain’t random. 并祈祷这不是随机的
[25:00] How many undercovers do we have? 我们有几个卧底?
[25:01] Over 80. But it barely makes a blip. 80多个 但几乎没用
[25:04] Surveillance cameras aren’t designed to prevent crime. 监控摄像机不是用来预防犯罪的
[25:06] They’re supposed to help us catch the perp after the fact. 它们的作用是帮我们 在事发后抓住罪犯
[25:11] I got one. 有了
[25:13] -Is there anyone nearby? -Negative. -附近有人吗 -没有
[25:16] This is the surveillance command centre. 这里是监控指挥中心
[25:18] We have a possible murder suspect at the subway platform 我们在59街和莱辛顿大道 交叉口的地铁月台上
[25:20] on 59th and Lex. Okay. 发现了疑似谋杀嫌犯 好的
[25:25] Hotchner. 霍奇纳
[25:26] Does it look like it could be one of our guys? 看起来像我们的不明嫌犯吗
[25:28] -What’s going on? -We’ve got eyes on one of them. -怎么了 -发现了他们其中一个
[25:30] He’s on the subway platform at 59th and Lex. 他在59街和莱辛顿大道 交叉口的地铁月台上
[25:32] 59th, we could have been right there. 59街 我们本来可以过去的
[25:35] He’s got a gun. 他有枪
[25:37] -Oh, my God. -He shot her. -天啊 -他对她开枪了
[25:39] Where the hell are the police? 警员在哪
[25:42] This is Kate Joyner with the FBI. 我是联邦调查局的凯特・乔伊纳
[25:43] We have a murder suspect, subway platform. 59th and Lex. 嫌犯在59街和莱辛顿大道 交叉口的地铁月台上
[25:46] He’s getting away. 他逃跑了
[25:48] Garcia, can you get eyes on him above ground? 加西亚 你能在地面上监视他吗
[25:52] He’s heading west on 59th Street. 他在59街上往西走
[25:53] If he makes it to the park, we’ve lost him. 如果他到了公园就一定会跟丢
[25:57] -We’ve lost the visual. -Are the police on the scene? -他不见了 -警方赶到现场了吗
[26:01] Negative. 没有
[26:06] We could have had that guy. 我们本来可以抓住他的
[26:07] Even if we were on that platform, 就算我们在那个月台上
[26:09] odds are he would have moved onto someone isolated. 他很有可能会把目标转向 一个脱离人群的人
[26:11] Maybe, but it was worth taking a shot. 或许 但值得一试
[26:13] I had every available man on the street. 我把所有可调遣的人手都派到街上了
[26:15] And I suggested to you that you use this team. 我建议过你用我们这个团队
[26:17] Morgan, second-guessing doesn’t do us any good right now. 莫根 现在做事后猜测已经无济于事
[26:19] Hotch, how am I supposed to look these cops in the eye 霍奇 你要我怎么 看着那些警员的眼睛
[26:21] and tell them that we’re actually here to help them? 告诉他们我们是来帮忙的
[26:22] We’re here to present a profile. That’s what we need to do. 我们是来做侧写的 这才是我们要做的
[26:25] I said to put us at express stops. 我说过让我们去守住快车站
[26:27] 14th, 42nd, 59th and that’s exactly where they hit. 14街 42街 59街 正是他们出击的地方
[26:29] It’s not your place to have this discussion. 这里轮不到你来说这个
[26:31] -My place? -You need to back off. -轮不到我? -你得收敛一下
[26:34] We’ve got seven bodies, man. 已经死了七个人了
[26:35] Which is exactly why we need to stay focused. 所以我们才需要保持专注
[26:38] Focused? 专注?
[26:41] From where I’m standing, all your focus is on her. 在我看来 你专注的只有她
[26:45] Take a walk. Now. 出去 立刻
[27:04] I know. 我知道
[27:08] I was out of line. 我刚才太过分了
[27:09] You get too emotionally involved sometimes. 你有时候太感情用事
[27:12] I know the feeling. 我知道这种感觉
[27:14] I just felt like Hotch was taking her side. 我只是觉得霍奇在偏袒她
[27:16] There are no sides here. 没有谁在偏袒谁
[27:19] I know. 我知道
[27:20] The word is they have an eye on you if SSA Joyner gets canned. 有消息称 如果调查专员乔伊纳被开除的话 你会接任她的职位
[27:25] People talk. 消息传得很快
[27:27] But if she were to get fired, it would be because we didn’t solve this case. 但如果她真的被开除了 那会是因为我们没有破案
[27:31] Rossi, I hope you’re not saying you think I want her to fail. 罗西 希望你不是在说 你觉得我想要她失败
[27:34] Of course not. But I’ve never seen you push a superior like that before. 当然不是 我以前从没见你像这样和上级顶撞过
[27:40] So would you take the job? 那你会接受这个职位吗
[27:46] I don’t know. 我不知道
[27:48] It might be nice to finally be the one making the calls. 终于能做个决策者或许不错
[27:50] And dealing with the politics of running a field office. 负责一个地方办事处 整天勾心斗角
[27:53] That doesn’t seem like you. 这不像你
[27:58] The BAU wears people out, man. 行为分析小组让人精疲力尽
[28:01] Look at Gideon. 看看吉迪恩
[28:03] That man was the best and in the end, he simply ran away. 那个人是最出色的 但到头来 他选择一走了之
[28:08] I mean, Hotch hasn’t even thought about cracking a smile in over a year. 霍奇已经一年多没有笑过了
[28:11] That man has to take a personal day 他需要放个假
[28:13] just so he can have a conversation with his own kid. 和自己的孩子好好聊聊
[28:17] And what about you, 你呢
[28:20] how many times you been married? 你结过几次婚了
[28:24] I get it, but I’ll make you a deal. 我懂了 但我要和你说定
[28:27] If I think you’re losing it, I’ll pull you out myself. 如果我觉得你要失控了 我会亲手把你赶走
[28:30] But right now, I see someone who wants to get back on the job. 但现在 我知道你很想回到工作中来
[28:36] Or is there another reason why you haven’t even touched that beer? 还是你没碰过这杯啤酒另有原因
[29:05] Listen, about before… 听着 刚才的事
[29:08] You spoke your mind. I respect that. 你只是直话直说 我尊重这一点
[29:12] JJ, Reid and Prentiss went to the crime scene with the detectives. 珍珍 瑞德 普兰蒂斯和探员们一起去案发现场了
[29:14] This is the first time they’ve killed two days in a row. 这是他们第一次连续两天杀人
[29:16] They’re speeding up. 他们在加速
[29:18] Your analyst went over the latest footage. 你们的分析员分析了 最近一次的录影带
[29:20] This is a different shooter from the last two. 这跟上两起案件的枪手是不同的人
[29:23] There’s three of them now? 现在又有了第三个?
[29:25] Who the hell are these guys? 这些人到底是谁
[29:28] I want you all out on the street tomorrow. 我要你们明天全部上街
[29:31] What are we missing? 我们遗漏了什么
[29:32] When we first saw this case, what did it remind us of? 我们最初接这案子时 它让我们想起了什么
[29:34] -Son of Sam. -Same kind of UnSub, -山姆之子 -同类型的不明嫌犯
[29:36] random shootings, not need-driven, no sexual component. 随机枪杀 不受需求驱使 不涉及性
[29:39] Except that Berkowitz admitted that 只不过布科・维兹承认
[29:41] he would return to the scenes of his crimes days later to masturbate. 他会在几天后回到犯罪现场 去那手淫
[29:43] Exactly. 没错
[29:44] So you’re thinking, if the dominant UnSub has a similar MO… 你是说如果占支配地位的 不明嫌犯有相似犯案模式
[29:47] We get Garcia to study the footage 我们可以叫加西亚研究录影
[29:49] and see if the same person keeps returning to the crime scene 看看同一个人在枪杀案发生后的几天
[29:51] in the days following the shootings. 是否有回到犯罪现场
[29:53] All we’ve been looking at right now are the immediate aftermaths of the crimes. 到目前为止我们关注的都是 犯罪的直接后果
[29:56] -It’s worth a shot. -Yeah, we’ll hit the street tomorrow. -值得一试 -是的 我们明天上街
[29:59] Dave, will you grab Reid and go over the profile 大卫 你和瑞德再分析一遍侧写
[30:00] and make sure we didn’t leave anything out? Thanks. 确保我们没有遗漏什么 谢谢
[30:13] Okay, people. Talk to me. Mouseketeer roll call. 59th Street. 好的 收到请回话 开始点名 59街
[30:18] Check. 收到
[30:19] Herald Square. -先驱广场
[30:21] Check. -收到
[30:22] -Chambers Street. -Check. -钱伯斯街 -收到
[30:24] -72nd Street. -Check. -72街 -收到
[30:29] Detective. The Son of Sam. 探员 山姆之子
[30:32] This case still pisses you off like it was yesterday. 这案子就像发生在昨天一样 仍让你火冒三丈
[30:35] Yeah, it does. 是的 没错
[30:36] Well, there’ve been a lot of killers in this city. Why him? 纽约这么多杀人犯 为什么对他尤其愤怒
[30:39] Well, he was laughing at us, and we couldn’t catch him. 他一直在嘲笑我们 我们却抓不到他
[30:42] The only way we grabbed him was through a parking ticket. 我们抓住他是全靠一张违规停车罚单
[30:45] What are you thinking? 你在想什么
[30:47] He hasn’t contacted us again. 他没有再联系我们
[30:49] -So? -This doesn’t fit. -所以呢 -不符合侧写
[30:51] These UnSubs are organised. 这些不明嫌犯很有组织性
[30:53] They use pre-surveillance. They strike in the heart of the day, 他们事先进行了视察 他们在正午时出击
[30:56] and yet they haven’t done anything to seek out media attention, 他们没有做任何引起媒体关注的事
[31:01] and then this? 却留下了这个
[31:02] You said it was to tell you they knew you were here. 你说这是为了告诉你们 他们知道你们来了
[31:05] We profiled that he was trying to open a line of communication. Create panic. 我们的侧写里提到 他想开始和我们沟通 制造恐慌
[31:08] But if that was the case, his correspondence should escalate. 但如果是这样的话 他的通信应该升级才对
[31:12] After they left their death card, 在他们留下死亡牌之后
[31:13] Muhammad and Malvo demanded an ATM card 穆罕默德和马尔沃要求要一张
[31:15] with $1 million in a bank account, just to taunt the police. 存有一百万元的提款卡 就为了嘲弄警方
[31:17] Berkowitz wrote rambling letters 布科・维兹写了冗长的信
[31:19] about hunting the city, describing himself as a monster. 讲他在城里狩猎 把自己描述为怪物
[31:22] These UnSubs are more disciplined than that. 这些不明嫌犯更有纪律
[31:25] The fact that they haven’t contacted the press tells me 他们没有联系媒体 这告诉我们
[31:28] that this was private. It’s only for us. 这是私怨 只是给我们的
[31:32] So what does that mean? 什么意思
[31:34] They’re ramping up to something 他们在逐步升级
[31:36] and they want us to know that they’re watching us. 他们想要我们知道他们在看着我们
[31:40] If you saw all of these traits completely out of context, 如果你看到所有这些脱离环境的特征
[31:42] what would be the first profile to pop into your head? 你脑海中想到的第一个侧写是什么
[31:47] Who do we have out on the streets? 街上都有哪些人
[31:52] Talk. -请说
[31:53] Garcia, do you have eyes on everyone in the team? -加西亚 你能看到所有队员吗
[31:55] I can get them. 能看到
[31:59] So if we’re undercover maybe we should, 如果我们是卧底
[32:02] you know, act like a couple. 或许我们该装成情侣的样子
[32:06] Are you still working this tired sexual tension angle? 你还在用这老套的泡妞方法吗
[32:10] I don’t know. You’re the fortune-teller. You tell me. 我不知道 你才是算命的 你告诉我
[32:12] Do you want to know what profiling is, really? 你真想知道侧写是什么
[32:14] Why do I have the feeling I’m going to hear no matter what I say? 为什么我感觉 不管我想不想听你都会说
[32:17] It’s just noticing behaviour. 只是观察行为举止
[32:19] And I’m about to hear about mine, is that the deal? 我就要听到我的侧写了 是吗
[32:21] Okay. 好的
[32:23] When we first met, when your partner was sarcastic 我们第一次见面时 你的搭档
[32:25] and said, “Yes, ma’am,” 嘲讽地说“是 女士”
[32:27] you instinctively reached for your detective shield, 这时 你本能地 伸手去摸你的警徽
[32:29] as if you were protecting it. 就好像在保护它
[32:31] That tells me you don’t like him disrespecting the chain of command. 这告诉我你不喜欢他 不尊重上级
[32:34] But you’re also loyal, so you didn’t say something to him. 但你又很忠诚 所以你没有对他说什么
[32:37] I’d say you were military, probably an officer. 我猜你参过军 应该是军官
[32:40] Praise in public, censure in private, right? 公开赞扬 私下谴责 是吗
[32:44] You’re right-handed, but you have two different colour pen marks 你惯用右手 但是你的左手上有两种不同颜色的
[32:47] on your left hand. 墨水印
[32:48] I’d guess you have a toddler at home just learning how to draw. 我猜你家里有一个正在学画画的小孩
[32:51] You don’t wear a ring and you were quick to flirt with me. 你没有戴戒指 一有机会就和我调情
[32:55] So you’re happy to let people think you are a player, 所以你很想让人认为你是个花花公子
[32:58] but if I took you up on it, you would run for the hills, 但如果我回应了你 你会吓得逃跑
[33:00] because you love your wife and you would never actually cheat on her. 因为你爱你老婆 你绝不会真的背叛她
[33:07] Wow, we might just solve this case yet. 我们刚把案子给破了
[33:18] Okay, this is not good. 情况不妙
[33:20] -What’s going on? -I’m doing what you asked. -怎么了 -我在照你说的做
[33:22] I’m looking at the footage to see if I see the same person 我在看录影 看同一个人
[33:25] coming back to the crime scene in the days after the shootings. 是否在枪杀案发生后的几天 有回到犯罪现场
[33:27] Right. 没错
[33:28] So I find the camera with the widest angle on the scene. 所以我找到了现场视角最广的摄像机
[33:30] So you don’t have to sift through hundreds. 这样就不用过滤上百个画面了
[33:31] Exactly, but… 没错 但是
[33:35] Someone’s hacked in. 有人入侵了
[33:36] 监控主控制发现未经授权的访问
[33:41] 发现未经授权的访问
[34:03] 14街站 市中心和布鲁克林区
[34:25] -Garcia! -I’m on it. I’m on it. -加西亚 -我在
[34:28] 16th and Broadway. He’s running east on 16th. 16街和百老汇街 他在16街上向东跑去
[34:31] He’s headed our way. 他在朝我们这边过来
[34:45] Move, move! 走开 走开
[34:47] Get out of the way! 让开
[35:17] Cooper! Garcia! 库珀
[35:20] We got an officer down. 16th, west of Union Square. 加西亚 一名警员受伤 16街 联合广场西侧
[35:23] Let me see. Okay. You’re going to be okay. 让我看看 好的 你会没事的
[35:25] Garcia, can you see us? We have an officer down. 加西亚 你能看到我们吗 一名警员受伤
[35:28] Cooper, stay with me. Okay. You’re going to be okay. 库珀 坚持住 好的 你会没事的
[35:33] Cooper, stay with me. 库珀 坚持住
[35:47] Are you okay? 你还好吗
[35:49] -Is he going to make it? -I don’t know. He lost a lot of blood. -他活下来了吗 -我不知道 他失了很多血
[35:55] He’s not going to live to tell us anything. 他活不了了 什么都没法告诉我们
[35:56] -Any ID on him? -Nothing. -身上有身份证吗 -没有
[35:59] This is not good. 这下糟了
[36:04] I shouldn’t have had to shoot him. 我不该开枪的
[36:06] Emily, he shot a cop. You did what you had to do. 艾米莉 他开枪打了警员 你是该这么做
[36:09] No, no, not that. I mean he was ahead of us. 不 不是 当时他跑在我们前面
[36:12] He would have gotten away, but he stopped and waited. 他本可以逃跑的但他停下来在那等着
[36:15] So he felt trapped. He figured he’d shoot his way out? 这么说他感觉被困了想要开枪突围?
[36:18] I don’t know. 我不知道
[36:20] Tell me about his behaviour. 和我说说他的行为
[36:21] Was he acting panicked? Was he winded? 他表现慌张吗 有喘气吗
[36:23] His hands were steady. 他的手很稳
[36:25] His eyes were dead calm. 眼神镇定
[36:27] I mean, these guys have been hyper vigilant. Organised. 这些家伙极其警觉 有组织性
[36:31] They do pre-surveillance. I mean, what are the odds 他们事先做了监视 怎么可能
[36:34] they would shoot somebody two blocks 会在距离我和库珀所在位置
[36:36] from where me and Cooper are standing? 两个街区远的地方开枪?
[36:38] What? You think he deliberately shot someone where he could be caught? 你是说他是故意在一个 会被抓到的地方开枪
[36:41] What if he did? 如果真是呢
[36:43] What if they chose this spot because we were here? 如果他选择这个地方 是因为我们在这呢
[36:46] What are you thinking? 你在想什么
[36:48] He had no ID on him. 他没有身份证
[36:50] He waited until we caught up to him. He was strangely calm. 他一直等到我们追上他 他出奇地冷静
[36:54] It’s almost like suicide by cop. 这所有的一切 简直像蓄意引警开枪自杀
[36:56] Why? Why would he do that? 为什么 他为什么要这么做
[37:00] I don’t know. Maybe to make us think everything was finished. 不知道 或许是要我们觉得 一切都结束了
[37:02] We need to walk back through this profile. 我们要从头分析一遍这个侧写
[37:12] We think we might have a serious problem. 我们或许遇到了严重的问题
[37:14] -What is it? -We have multiple UnSubs. -什么问题 -有数名不明嫌犯
[37:16] They’re disciplined. They’re using counter-surveillance. 他们受过训练 会反监视
[37:19] They know the FBI movements. There’s a hierarchy. 知道联邦调查局的行动 他们有等级制度
[37:22] What does that usually equal? -这通常说明什么
[37:24] Terrorism. -恐怖主义
[37:36] -So how does this work? -The murderers simulate a bombing. -他们是怎么做的 -凶手模拟了一次爆炸场景
[37:38] From there, they station someone to watch and gauge police response time. 他们在那安排了一个人 观察警方的反应速度
[37:41] At which point they know when to bring in a second bomb. 那时 他们知道什么时候 引爆第二枚炸弹
[37:43] The goal is always to take out a first round of civilians 目标是杀死第一批平民
[37:45] followed by a second wave of emergency responders. 紧接着再干掉第二波紧急应变人员
[37:48] It’s crazy, but it’s ingenious. 很疯狂 但很聪明
[37:49] They get a practise run and if someone catches the shooter, 他们演练过 如果有人抓到枪手
[37:51] they think they just have a murderer. The cell isn’t compromised. 警方只会认为他们抓到了一个杀人犯 恐怖组织不会受到威胁
[37:54] It’s lo-fi. Smartest way to plan for a terrorist event. 这是Lofi 策划一项 恐怖活动的高明方式
[37:57] Creating panic ensures that they see the most urgent response time, 制造恐慌使他们知道了警方对爆炸案的
[38:00] short of a bombing. 最快反应时间
[38:01] So there’s been seven different shooters? 这么说有七个不同的枪手?
[38:03] Having followers do the shootings would ensure 让追随者去杀人能确保他们为了事业
[38:04] they’re willing to kill or be killed for the cause. 愿意杀人或是愿意去死
[38:07] It fits the profile. 完全符合侧写
[38:08] There is something larger at play. It simulates a gang initiation. 的确有更大的阴谋 模拟了一次黑帮入会仪式
[38:12] Especially if they’re home-grown. 尤其是如果他们是本国人
[38:13] They haven’t had a chance to prove themselves. 他们还没有证明自己的机会
[38:15] I think they’re targeting points of entry. 我认为他们的目标是入口处
[38:17] All the murders have taken place near a bridge or a tunnel. 所有枪杀案都发生在桥梁或隧道附近
[38:19] Holland Tunnel, Midtown Tunnel, Manhattan Bridge. 荷兰隧道 中城隧道 曼哈顿桥
[38:22] If bombs went off, emergency response would shut down 如果发生爆炸 应急设施会封锁
[38:24] any ability to get in or out of the city. 城市的所有出入口
[38:26] It’s like people would be trapped on the island. 就好像人们被困在了一座小岛上
[38:28] Keep in mind it’s still a theory, just like any profile. 记住这和任何侧写一样只是一个假设
[38:34] -Talk to us, Garcia. -We got a problem. -说 加西亚 -我们遇到问题了
[38:36] I went through and checked all 4,468 cameras. 我检查了所有4468台摄像机
[38:39] They hacked into the surveillance system. 他们入侵了监控系统
[38:41] They’ve got footage of every crime scene. 他们拿到了每一个犯罪现场的录影
[38:42] They’ve been watching since the beginning. 他们从一开始就在看
[38:44] -How could we not have caught that? -They were smart. -我们为什么到现在才发现 -他们很聪明
[38:46] It wasn’t system-wide. You had to check each camera individually. 没有入侵整个系统 你得分别检查每一台摄像机才能发现
[38:48] And this is from every crime scene? 每个犯罪现场的摄像机?
[38:50] I’m afraid so. They hacked into one camera at every scene. 恐怕是的 他们侵入了每个犯罪现场的摄像机
[38:54] Thanks, Garcia. 谢谢 加西亚
[38:56] So much for theory. 不仅仅是假设了
[38:58] We need to hit the ground running. 我们得全速应对
[38:59] I’m going to head to the hospital. 我去医院
[39:01] I’ll check on Cooper and brief Detective Brustin. 看看库珀 并通知布鲁斯顿探员
[39:03] Good. Dave, will you go talk to the Commissioner? 很好 大卫 你去通知特派员
[39:05] And Morgan, you brief Homeland Security. 莫根 你去通知国安局
[39:06] JJ and I will talk to the Port Authority police. 我和珍珍去通知港务警察局
[39:08] Kate and I will go talk to the mayor, 我和凯特去找市长
[39:09] and we’ll meet back here as soon as possible. 我们要尽快回这里集合
[39:11] One advantage that we have right now is that they don’t know 我们现在的一个优势是
[39:13] we know they’re watching. 他们不知道我们已经知道了他们在看
[39:30] Agent Jareau. 让热探员
[39:33] Thank you. 谢谢
[39:39] Is it from Will? 威尔的?
[39:42] He’s going home to New Orleans tonight. 他今晚要回新奥尔良了
[39:45] You okay? 你还好吗
[39:49] He doesn’t want to be in the way. 他不想妨碍我
[39:55] He’s quitting his job? 他要辞职?
[40:01] Do you need everyone in the field? 你需要人留在办公室吗
[40:05] Reid, you can go brief Port Authority police by yourself. 瑞德 你一个人去通知港务警察局
[40:07] JJ, you run point from the office. 珍珍 你留在办公室
[40:08] Why don’t you go back to the hotel? 不如你先回饭店
[40:10] Tell Will what’s going on and then get back here straight away. 把情况告诉威尔 然后立即回来
[40:12] Yes, sir. -是 长官
[40:13] And, JJ. Congratulations. -珍珍 恭喜你
[40:32] How’s Cooper doing? 库珀怎么样
[40:34] He’s still in surgery. It doesn’t look good. 他还在手术中 情况不大乐观
[40:40] We think we know what this is about. 我想我们知道是什么人干的了
犯罪心理

Post navigation

Previous Post: 犯罪心理(Criminal Minds)第3季第19集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 犯罪心理(Criminal Minds)第4季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme