时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | 马里兰州 银泉 | |
[00:02] | -I’m sorry. I can’t find my ticket. -Phone number. | -抱歉 我找不到我的票 -电话号码 |
[00:07] | -Just… -I’ve got a line out the door. | -稍等 -队伍都排到门外了 |
[00:13] | 301-555-0194 | 301-555-0194. |
[00:19] | Okay, that’s $22. | 好的 22美元 |
[00:24] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[00:26] | Keri Derzmond? | 考利・德斯蒙德 |
[00:29] | -Yes. -Insurance card. | -是的 -保险卡 |
[00:34] | -Can’t find you in the system. -No, I’m in there. | -系统里找不到你 -不 一定有我 |
[00:37] | Wait a sec. D-E-R-Z-M-O-N-D. Are you still on Foxborough Drive? | 稍等 德斯蒙德 还住在福克斯伯勒大道吗 |
[00:43] | -Everything’s still the same. -Sign here. | -一切都没变 -在这签名 |
[00:49] | -Here you go. -Thank you. | -给你 -谢谢 |
[01:12] | He’s back. He found me again. | 他回来了 他又找到我了 |
[01:16] | Fear is the weapon. | 恐惧是武器 |
[01:17] | If his target is afraid and affected, then he’s won. | 如果他的目标害怕 并受到了影响 那他就赢了 |
[01:21] | Again, myself and SSA Hotchner | 再说一遍 如有需要 |
[01:23] | are available to any of you should you need us. | 我和调查专员霍奇纳 可以为你们提供帮助 |
[01:26] | The direct line to our liaison is in the packet you received. | 我们联络员的直线电话号码 就在你们收到的包裹里 |
[01:30] | And trust your instincts and experience. | 相信自己的直觉和经验 |
[01:31] | They’re the best tools you have. Thank you. | 它们是你最有力的工具 谢谢 |
[01:37] | Eve Alexander, Suffolk County District Attorney. | 伊芙・亚历山大 萨福克县的地方检察官 |
[01:40] | SSA Hotchner. This is SSA Rossi. | 调查专员霍奇纳 这是调查专员罗西 |
[01:42] | I know. Big fan of your books. | 我知道 我是你的书迷 |
[01:45] | And I followed your work as a federal prosecutor. | 还有我一直在关注 你作为联邦检察官的工作 |
[01:48] | So you didn’t come here for the terrorism seminar. | 这么说你不是来参加 恐怖主义研讨会的 |
[01:51] | No. | 不是 |
[01:53] | Two days ago, a woman named Audrey Henson | 两天前 一名叫奥德莉・亨森的女子 |
[01:55] | did this to her husband of 20 years while he was sleeping. | 趁她结婚20年的丈夫睡觉时 对他做了这个 |
[01:58] | She confessed while sitting next to the body at the crime scene | 她在犯罪现场 坐在尸体旁边时认罪的 |
[02:01] | and repeated her confession to me at the lockup. | 在被监禁时 又向我重复了一遍她的罪行 |
[02:03] | Care to guess what her lawyer’s already working on as her defence? | 猜猜她的律师在用什么作为辩护理由 |
[02:06] | Battered woman syndrome. | 受虐妇女症候群 |
[02:07] | After years of systematic abuse, | “遭受了多年的虐待” |
[02:09] | his client suddenly had no option left to her but a 12-gauge. | 她的当事人突然间 除了12号霰弹外别无选择 |
[02:13] | And yet there’s never been a domestic violence report filed from that home, | 但是那户人家没有举报过 一次家庭暴力事件 |
[02:17] | not a single medical record documenting injury, | 没有一份记录伤势的病史档案 |
[02:19] | and not one witness who can say they ever saw | 没有一名目击者说看到过 |
[02:21] | or even suspected abuse. | 甚至是怀疑过虐待行为 |
[02:23] | -So what do you need from us? -I think I can win this case anyway, | -你需要我们做什么 -我觉得我可以拿下这案子 |
[02:26] | but I’d like you to help me prove that she’s lying. | 但是 我想要你们帮我证明她在撒谎 |
[02:29] | Proving a negative, that something didn’t happen, | 举反证 证明一件事没有发生 |
[02:32] | is always a long shot. | 成功机率一向不大 |
[02:33] | Yes, but you can show she doesn’t fit the profile of a battered woman. | 是的 但你们能证明 她不符合受虐妇女的特点 |
[02:36] | What if she isn’t? Lying. | 要是她没有 撒谎呢 |
[02:39] | That’s not going to be a problem. | 这不可能 |
[02:41] | Her husband can’t defend himself from what she’s saying about him | 对于她的指控 她丈夫已没法为自己辩护 |
[02:44] | any more than he could against a shotgun. | 他已死在猎枪之下 |
[02:47] | Doesn’t that bother anyone? | 就没有人关心这一点吗 |
[02:48] | Will she talk to us? Has she waived her rights? | 她愿意跟我们谈吗 她有没有放弃权利 |
[02:50] | Her attorney’s already agreed to let her. | 她的律师已经同意让她和我们谈话了 |
[02:52] | Practically insists on it. Claims she’s got nothing to hide. | 实际上是坚持声称她没什么可隐瞒的 |
[02:56] | Well, I can’t promise that what we’ll find is gonna help your case. | 我无法保证我们的发现 会对你的官司有帮助 |
[03:00] | Let me worry about that. | 这点不用你们担心 |
[03:05] | 联邦调查局 行为分析小组 | |
[03:06] | 弗吉尼亚州 匡提科 | |
[03:07] | -You done? -Almost. | -你好了吗 -差不多 |
[03:10] | It’s pretty powerful, right? | 不可思议 是吧 |
[03:12] | I can see why you’d meet with her. | 我明白你为什么想要见她了 |
[03:15] | -Your 10:30’s here. -Okay. Just give me one minute. | -她来了 -好的 马上就好 |
[03:18] | Hi, I’m Keri Derzmond. | 你好 我是考利・德斯蒙德 |
[03:21] | -Hi, Agent Jareau. This is… -Emily Prentiss. | -你好 让热探员 这位是 -艾米莉・普兰蒂斯 |
[03:24] | I’m sorry to rush in, | 很抱歉这么冲进来 |
[03:25] | but when I got the message you’d see me this morning, | 但是 当我接到消息 你今天上午能见我时 |
[03:30] | I could barely sleep last night. But that’s nothing new. | 我昨晚几乎睡不着觉 但这没什么稀奇的 |
[03:33] | I haven’t been able to sleep for about two years. | 我大概两年没能睡过好觉 |
[03:35] | We read the letter you wrote to the Silver Spring police. | 我们看了你写给银泉警局的信 |
[03:38] | Begging and pleading wasn’t getting their attention. | 乞求和恳求无法引起他们的注意 |
[03:40] | They needed to know I wasn’t going away. | 他们要知道我不会离开 |
[03:42] | So you’ve been getting these notes for the past two years? | 这么说你过去两年 一直有收到这些信? |
[03:46] | I used to be in Atlanta. I moved here six months ago. | 我原本住在亚特兰大 六个月前搬来这里的 |
[03:49] | And then out of nowhere, another note. | 接着又一封信不知从哪冒出来 |
[03:52] | I can’t live like this any more. I want my life back. | 我不能再这样活下去了 我想过回从前的生活 |
[03:55] | What did the police tell you? | 警方是怎么跟你说的 |
[03:57] | The detective I met with was very sympathetic, | 见我的那位警探对我深表同情 |
[04:01] | but his hands are tied unless something happens to me. | 但因为我没有发生事 他什么也做不了 |
[04:04] | Then it will be too late. Will you help me? | 届时可能已太迟 你们能帮我吗 |
[04:11] | I’m presenting the case to our team this morning. | 我今天上午会向团队呈报这个案子 |
[04:13] | I’ll let you know what we decide. | 我会告诉你我们的决定 |
[04:17] | Lou Evans, | 卢艾・文斯 |
[04:20] | Ed Derzmond and Ryan Scott. | 艾德・德斯蒙德 还有莱恩・斯科特 |
[04:25] | Excuse me? | 抱歉 这是? |
[04:27] | Those are the people who you’ll be calling when you find me dead. | 这几个是我死了之后你们要通知的人 |
[05:38] | Where’s Mom and Dad? | 爸妈去哪了 |
[05:40] | Hotch and Rossi are still at the seminar in Boston. | 霍奇和罗西还在波士顿开研讨会 |
[05:41] | We shouldn’t wait on this. | 我们不用等了 |
[05:43] | JJ pulled me in early. I agree. | 珍珍刚才跟我说了 我同意 |
[05:45] | This is Keri Derzmond. | 这个是考利・德斯蒙德 |
[05:47] | Two years ago in Atlanta she started receiving anonymous notes | 两年前在亚特兰大 她开始收到匿名信 |
[05:50] | that meticulously described her whereabouts throughout the day. | 详细描述了她一整天的行踪 |
[05:53] | Local authorities never found out who was responsible. | 当地警方没有找到寄信人 |
[05:56] | Recently, she moved to Maryland, brought the stalker with her. | 最近 她搬去了马里兰 跟踪狂也跟着一起去了 |
[06:00] | They think it’s the same person? | 他们觉得是同一个人吗 |
[06:01] | He includes photographs of himself. | 他在里面放了自己的照片 |
[06:07] | None of his face. That’s very telling. | 没有露脸 很说明问题 |
[06:09] | He’s either trying to protect his identity or he has self-image issues. | 他要么是想隐藏自己的身份 要么是有自我形象问题 |
[06:13] | He’s controlling the parts of his body that he shows to her. | 他有选择性地向她展示 自己的身体部位 |
[06:17] | He writes to Keri in these letters about their future together, | 他在给考利的信里 写到了他们在一起的未来 |
[06:20] | having kids, growing old. | 抚养孩子 一起变老 |
[06:22] | He believes Keri is in love with him and just doesn’t know it yet. | 他相信考利爱着他 只是还不知道 |
[06:25] | Okay, so the guy’s clearly delusional, but what makes this a BAU case? | 这家伙明显有妄想症 但是 |
[06:28] | 这为什么会成行为分析小组的案子 | |
[06:29] | He is so obsessed that he tracked her over 600 miles away. | 他如此痴迷 追着她 来到了900多公里外的地方 |
[06:33] | That is unusual. | 这非同寻常 |
[06:34] | Typically a stalker will change his focus to another woman | 通常来说 如果痴迷的对象搬走的话 |
[06:37] | if the object of his affection moves away. | 跟踪狂会把注意力 转移到其他女子身上 |
[06:39] | I mean, I get that. I mean, he’s way past a first-level escalation. | 这我懂 他远远超过了 痴迷的第一阶段 |
[06:41] | But still. | 但仍旧不明白 |
[06:44] | When Keri received the first letter in Maryland, | 考利在马里兰收到第一封信时 |
[06:46] | she went to the locals for protection. | 她向当地警方寻求帮助 |
[06:48] | They told her they couldn’t help her. This woman is in serious danger. | 他们跟她说帮不了她 这个女人正身陷极大危险 |
[06:52] | This case is in my hands now | 这个案子现在由我负责 |
[06:54] | and if we do nothing and something happens to her, | 如果我们坐视不管 她遇遭不测的话 |
[06:58] | I’ll be the one notifying her family. | 通知她家人的会是我 |
[07:04] | Okay. | 好的 |
[07:14] | Author Christian Nestell Bovee once wrote, | 作家 克里斯汀・内斯特尔・博韦曾写道 |
[07:16] | “No man is happy without a delusion of some kind. | “没有幻想的人是不会幸福的 |
[07:19] | “Delusions are as necessary to our happiness as realities.” | 幻想如同现实一般 是幸福不可缺少的” |
[07:24] | Nothing at all? | -什么都没有 |
[07:25] | No, sir. | -没有 长官 |
[07:27] | There’s no driver’s licence, no passport, | 没有驾照 护照 银行帐户 |
[07:29] | no bank accounts, not even jointly held. | 就连共同持有的都没有 |
[07:32] | Her name’s not on their plastic, their cheques, | 她的名字没有出现在他们的信用卡 |
[07:36] | their mortgage, their car titles. Nothing, nothing, nothing. | 他们的支票 房贷和汽车所有权上 什么都没有 |
[07:41] | Aside from a birth certificate and a marriage licence, | 除了出生证明和结婚证 |
[07:43] | there’s no actual record that Audrey Henson even exists. | 没有奥德莉・亨森存在的任何纪录 |
[07:47] | How many years in the current home? | 在目前的房子住了多少年 |
[07:48] | It looks like they’ve lived in that house their whole married life. | 似乎他们结婚以来就一直住在那里 |
[07:51] | And we’re certain there are no medical records | 确定没有能够证明 |
[07:53] | that point to a history of abuse? | 有过虐待历史的医疗纪录 |
[07:55] | Actually, sir, | 事实上 长官 |
[07:57] | there’s no medical record at all | 没有任何医疗纪录 |
[07:58] | beyond the birth of their second child, Nathan. | 除了他们第二个孩子内森的出生 |
[08:01] | What about life insurance? Any assets? | 人寿保险或其他资产呢 |
[08:03] | Any financial motive for Audrey to kill her husband? | 奥德莉谋杀她丈夫 是否有金钱方面的动机 |
[08:06] | No. I mean, there’s insurance, | 没有 是有保险 |
[08:08] | but Mrs Henson isn’t the beneficiary of any of the policies. | 但受益人都不是亨森太太 |
[08:11] | She’s not? | 不是她? |
[08:13] | Sarah, their 19-year-old daughter, is. | 受益人是萨拉 他们19岁的女儿 |
[08:17] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[08:24] | So we can use this area until something bigger comes along. | 在发生更严重的事之前 我们可以用这块地方 |
[08:27] | I set it up just like Agent Jareau requested. | 我按让热探员的要求准备的 |
[08:30] | Is she coming, by the way? | 对了 她过来吗 |
[08:31] | She and another agent are at Keri’s office. | 她和另一名探员正在考利的办公室 |
[08:34] | Aren’t you guys a little overqualified for this case? | 你们查这案子 是不是大材小用了 |
[08:37] | I mean, this guy’s no serial killer. | 这家伙又不是连环杀手 |
[08:39] | We construct behavioural profiles for a variety of investigative scenarios. | 我们创建行为侧写 是用于各种调查情景 |
[08:42] | That includes stalking. | 这也包括跟踪 |
[08:44] | We’ve seen this kind of thing before and it can get ugly real fast. | 我们碰见过这样的事 情况可能迅速恶化 |
[08:47] | Hey, I wanted to help this girl the day she came in. I just… | 这女孩来这的第一天 我就想帮她的 我只是 |
[08:50] | I didn’t have the manpower. | 我没有人力 |
[08:52] | Listen, we understand what it’s like to be short-handed. | 听着 我们明白人手不足是很麻烦 |
[08:54] | We’re just here to help. | -我们是来帮忙的 |
[08:55] | Look, don’t get me wrong. I got a sister Keri’s age | -别误会我 我有个和考利一样大的妹妹 |
[08:57] | and if some guy was doing this to her and I got my hands on him, | 如果有男人敢这么对她 被我抓到的话 |
[09:01] | -I’d probably get thrown off the force. -You and me both. | -我可能会被革职 -我也一样 |
[09:07] | -What was that? -Bureaucratic red tape. | -什么事 -官僚程序 |
[09:11] | Every case we take I have to explain why | 我们每接一个案子 我都得跟他们解释 |
[09:14] | in terms of cost and size relative to the BAU. | 涉及行为分析小组的成本和重要性 |
[09:16] | They don’t always think it’s worth it. | 他们经常认为不值得调查 |
[09:18] | You do have four agents doing the work that locals should. | 他们的确有四名探员 在做着当地警方该做的事 |
[09:21] | Just because there isn’t a dead body | 没有尸体 |
[09:22] | doesn’t mean we shouldn’t take the case. | 不代表我们不该接这案子 |
[09:24] | Hey, the fact that law enforcement, including the FBI, | 执法部门 包括联邦调查局 |
[09:28] | can’t help someone until they’ve been injured is appalling. | 要等人受到伤害 才去帮助他们 这的确骇人听闻 |
[09:32] | All I’m saying is it is a drain on the system. | 我只是说 我们的资源确实紧张 |
[09:35] | Emily, | 艾米莉 |
[09:37] | last year in Denver, | 去年在丹佛 |
[09:38] | a woman was being harassed by her ex-boyfriend. | 一名女子遭前男友骚扰 |
[09:40] | Cops knew who he was, but they couldn’t arrest him. | 警方知道他是谁 却不能逮捕他 |
[09:43] | We didn’t take that case. | 我们没有接那个案子 |
[09:45] | She was finally granted a restraining order | 最后她终于申请到了禁制令 |
[09:47] | three days after he threw acid in her face. | 就在他朝她的脸泼硫酸的三天后 |
[09:50] | Right now, I don’t care about limited resources. | 现在 我不管资源是否有限 |
[09:53] | I cannot make that same mistake again. | 我不能再犯相同的错误 |
[10:00] | Okay, when Keri lived in Atlanta, | 好的 考利住在亚特兰大时 |
[10:01] | the initial communication happened at her job. | 最初的信件是寄到她的公司 |
[10:05] | But then they got more personal and started going to her home. | 后来变得越来越私人 开始寄到她家中 |
[10:08] | The first card is likely an anniversary date of sorts. | 第一张卡片可能是某个周年纪念日 |
[10:11] | The first time he saw her or the first face-to-face meeting. | 他第一次见她 或是和她面对面 |
[10:15] | He actually wrote the date on the card. March 21st, 2006. | 他在卡片上写了日期 2006年3月21日 |
[10:19] | That was a Tuesday. | 是个周二 |
[10:22] | Okay, so we should look at other Tuesdays, | 好的 那我们该查查所有的星期二 |
[10:25] | previous months on the 21st, and March of 2005. | 前几个月的21号和2005年3月 |
[10:30] | If we can figure out what this date means to the stalker, | 如果我们能查出这个日子 对跟踪狂来说意味着什么 |
[10:33] | it could trace his connection back to Keri. | 或许就能知道他和考利的关系 |
[10:35] | Why the move to Maryland? | 为什么要搬来马里兰 |
[10:37] | Ryan lives here and my firm just opened an office. | 莱恩住在这 我的公司刚开了分公司 |
[10:40] | The move wasn’t because of the stalker, | 搬来这不是因为那个跟踪狂 |
[10:42] | although the police back in Atlanta thought it was a good idea. | 虽然亚特兰大警方认为这是个好主意 |
[10:46] | I’m always cautious, | 我一直很小心 |
[10:48] | but for the first time I felt that | 但我第一次感觉 |
[10:50] | if I looked over my shoulder, no one would be there. | 我终于可以不必提心吊胆 担心被人跟踪了 |
[10:54] | We need you to make a list of names of everyone you know, | 我们需要你列一个 所有你认识的人的名单 |
[10:56] | even acquaintances. Both here and in Georgia. | 包括泛泛之交 这里和乔治亚州的都要 |
[10:59] | -Okay. -Don’t forget ex-boyfriends | -好的 -别忘了前男友 |
[11:01] | or any indiscretions. | 和任何交往过的人 |
[11:02] | Nothing is insignificant. | 不能放过任何细节 |
[11:06] | If I knew what I was doing to make this guy so obsessed, I’d stop. | 如果我知道我究竟做了什么 让他如此痴迷 我会停止 |
[11:10] | When your paths crossed, something clicked with him. | 当你们相遇时 什么东西触动了他 |
[11:15] | If you were smiling, | 如果你在笑 |
[11:16] | he probably thought you were smiling at him. | 他可能觉得你在对他笑 |
[11:19] | We have no way of knowing what his fantasy is. | 我们不知道他的幻想是什么 |
[11:22] | What we do know is you’re the star of it. | 但我们知道你是当中的主角 |
[11:26] | It’s Ryan. He says it’s an emergency. | 是莱恩 他说有急事 |
[11:30] | You okay? Yeah, they’re here now. | 你还好吗 是的 他们在这 |
[11:34] | Ryan’s at home. There’s another card and a box at the door. | 莱恩在家 门口又出现了一张卡片和一个盒子 |
[11:37] | Tell him not to touch it. We’re on our way. | 叫他别碰 我们马上过去 |
[11:39] | Okay, so every Tuesday, Keri’s firm has a staff meeting, | 好的 每个星期二 考利的公司会开员工会议 |
[11:43] | and it’s catered by a lot of different restaurants. | 由很多家不同的餐厅承办的 |
[11:44] | I’ll add it to the list. | 我加到名单上去 |
[11:48] | What do you see? | 有什么发现 |
[11:50] | Look at the new photograph Keri received in Maryland. | 看考利在马里兰收到的新照片 |
[11:52] | Now look at the old ones from Atlanta. The muscle tone’s changed. | 再看她在亚特兰大收到的旧照片 肌肉张力改变了 |
[11:57] | The bicep is far more defined. | 二头肌更明显了 |
[12:00] | Also, skin colour. He’s tan. | 还有肤色 他晒黑了 |
[12:02] | Why do we care if he’s lifting weights and out in the sun? | 他有没有在练举重 或出去晒太阳这有何重要 |
[12:05] | We’re looking at this from a behavioural standpoint. | 我们在从行为角度做分析 |
[12:07] | He’s making improvements to his appearance | 他在改善自己的形象 |
[12:09] | and it’s likely to impress Keri. | 可能是想打动考利 |
[12:13] | What does her fiancé look like? | 她的未婚夫长什么样 |
[12:15] | Here it is. I appreciate you driving Keri home. | 就是这些 很感谢你们开车送考利回来 |
[12:20] | Ever since this guy showed up again, I’ve been taking her everywhere. | 自从这家伙再次出现 她出入都是由我陪着 |
[12:25] | Would he send something that could hurt me? | 他寄的东西会伤到我吗 |
[12:27] | Probably not, but we don’t want to take any chances. | 应该不会 但我们不想冒险 |
[12:30] | You really think this guy would do something like that after all this time? | 你真的觉得过了这么久 这家伙会做出这样的事 |
[12:33] | At this point, you haven’t done anything to provoke him. | 到目前为止 你还没有做出激怒他的事 |
[12:40] | It’s just a pair of earrings. | 只有一对耳环 |
[12:43] | They look like antiques. | 看起来像古董 |
[12:44] | It says they were his grandmother’s. Family heirloom. | 信上说是他祖母的 传家宝 |
[12:48] | He wants to make you a part of his family. | 他想让你成为他家的成员 |
[12:50] | Well, we have the back of his head now. | 我们有他的后脑勺了 |
[12:53] | He hopes that you give him a gift soon, too. | 他希望你也能很快送他一份礼物 |
[12:56] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[12:57] | We should probably get this back to the station and start a trace. | 我们最好把它带回局里开始追踪 |
[13:00] | You can find him that way? | 这样就能找到他吗 |
[13:02] | First-class mail’s harder to track, but we’ll see. | 一类邮件更难追踪 但我们会试试 |
[13:06] | Officers will be driving by your house periodically, | 会有警员定期地从你们家门前开过 |
[13:08] | looking for anything suspicious. | 注意任何可疑情况 |
[13:09] | And you have my number if anything happens. | 发生任何事 打电话给我 |
[13:11] | We’ll call and let you know if we find anything. | 有任何发现的话我们会通知你的 |
[13:13] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[13:19] | His confidence is building and now he wants something. | 他越来越自信了 现在他还想要礼物 |
[13:23] | -What do you think that is? -I don’t know. | -你觉得是什么 -我不知道 |
[13:25] | I’m scared about what happens when she doesn’t give it to him. | 我担心如果她不给他的话 不知道会发生什么 |
[13:30] | Is that what my mother said? That he hit her? | 我妈是这么说的 说他打过她吗 |
[13:33] | We haven’t spoken to your mother yet, | 我们还没找你母亲问过话 |
[13:35] | but we understand it’s being suggested by her attorney. | 但我们知道 这是她的律师建议的 |
[13:39] | Unbelievable. | 难以置信 |
[13:41] | -She’s actually blaming him? -So you don’t believe she was abused? | -她在怪他吗 -这么说你们不相信她遭到过虐待 |
[13:45] | If anyone was abused, it was my father, | 如果说有谁遭到过虐待 那个人也是我爸 |
[13:47] | what he had to put up with being married to her. | 娶了她真是有够他受的 |
[13:49] | She was a lousy cook. She couldn’t do the laundry right. | 她做饭很难吃 不会洗衣服 |
[13:54] | The house was always filthy. Hell, she couldn’t even grocery shop | 家里总是脏乱不堪 不监督的话 |
[13:56] | -without some kind of supervision. -Supervision? | -她连去杂货店买东西都不行 -监督? |
[14:00] | She’d get all the wrong things. | 她总是买错东西 |
[14:02] | Wrong brands, too much or too little of something. | 买错品牌 买得太多或太少 |
[14:04] | And my father was always patient with her. Always. | 我爸对她总是很有耐心 总是如此 |
[14:07] | She’s just… She isn’t… | 她…她不… |
[14:11] | She’s not bright. | 她并不聪明 |
[14:13] | -You mean she’s mentally challenged? -No, I mean she’s stupid. | -你意思是她有智力障碍吗 -不 我是说她很蠢 |
[14:17] | This is your mother we’re talking about here. | 我们在说的可是你们的母亲 |
[14:19] | No, we’re talking about a woman | 不 我们说的是一个 |
[14:21] | who killed the only real parent we’ve ever had. | 杀了我们父亲的女人 |
[14:24] | Our father was kind and gentle and loving. | 我们的父亲善良 温柔 体贴 |
[14:30] | He always had time for us. Always. | 他总有时间陪我们 |
[14:32] | He was at every game, every school event, | 他会去看每一场比赛 每项活动 所有重要的事 |
[14:35] | -everything important. -And what about your mother? | -你们母亲呢 -她一次都没去过 |
[14:37] | She never went to anything. Not once in my whole life. | 在我的人生里 一次都没有 |
[14:40] | I guess she just couldn’t be bothered. | 我猜她觉得太烦了 |
[14:42] | So if your father didn’t abuse your mother, | 如果你们父亲没有虐待你们母亲 |
[14:44] | why did she kill him? | 她为什么要杀他 |
[14:47] | Probably just to take him away from us. | 可能是想把他从我们身边夺走 |
[14:49] | She was jealous that he loved us more than her. | 他爱我们胜过爱她 所以她嫉妒 |
[14:53] | Why would she think that? | 她为什么会这么想 |
[14:59] | Because he said so all the time. | 因为他总是这么说 |
[15:07] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[15:09] | Let me guess. You don’t want me to read? | 让我猜猜 你不想我看吗 |
[15:13] | We’re going to fix dinner, and we’re going to do it together. | 我们来做晚餐 我们一起准备 |
[15:16] | Are we going to pretend there’s not some weird guy | 我们还要假装没有一个怪咖 |
[15:19] | leaving me presents, too? | 在给我送礼物吗 |
[15:20] | -What weird guy? -I’ll take that as a yes. | -什么怪咖 -就当你承认了 |
[15:27] | -Will you go check on him? -Okay. | -你去看看它行吗 -好的 |
[15:36] | -The gate’s open. -What? | -门开着 -什么 |
[15:38] | Brodie? | 波迪 |
[15:43] | Keri Derzmond? Silver Spring PD. | 考利・德斯蒙德?银泉警局 |
[15:45] | I just saw your dog take off down the street. | 我刚看到你们的狗跑到马路上去了 |
[15:47] | The only way to open the gate is from the inside. | 这扇门只能从里面打开 |
[15:49] | Which means someone scaled the fence | 换言之 有人越过了栅栏 |
[15:50] | so they wouldn’t be seen. | 这样就不会被人发现 |
[15:51] | All right, I want you both to go back inside the house | 好的 你们两个快回屋里 |
[15:53] | and lock the door behind you. | 锁上门 |
[15:55] | -I should go look for Brodie. -Keri, we need to go inside. | -我要去找波迪 -考利 我们得进去 |
[16:19] | -Where is he? -This was on your neighbour’s lawn. | -它在哪 -在你邻居的草地上发现的 |
[16:23] | -Oh, God… -It’s okay, it’s okay. | 没事的 |
[16:36] | I miss her, too, Brodie. | 我也想她 波迪 |
[16:40] | I miss her, too. | 我也想她 |
[16:48] | This guy’s definitely trying to mirror Ryan. | 这家伙绝对是在模仿莱恩 |
[16:50] | He’s even got the same haircut. | 他还剪了相同的发型 |
[16:52] | He’s trying to replicate what Keri’s attracted to. | 他是想复制考利喜欢的东西 |
[16:56] | If he starts feeling good about himself, | 如果他的自我感觉越来越好 |
[16:57] | he’s going to find the courage he needs to actually meet her. | 他会找到勇气和她见面的 |
[17:00] | Are we charging him with dognapping now, too? | 现在又多了一项拐狗的罪名 |
[17:05] | Taking a dog might not seem like much to you, | 拐狗可能在你看来不算什么 |
[17:07] | but it tells us that he’s desperately trying to feel close to her. | 但这说明他在渴望想要感觉与她亲近 |
[17:10] | He was bold enough to break in her backyard. | 他大胆地闯进她家的后院 |
[17:13] | Add that to his proven determination, | 更加证明了他的决心 |
[17:14] | and we got ourselves a serious escalation here. | 情况恶化了 |
[17:16] | I thought he was just messing with her. | 我以为他就是在耍她 |
[17:18] | We had Keri put flyers up. | 我们让考利贴了寻狗海报 |
[17:20] | We may get him to call to return the dog. | 或许能让他打电话把狗还回去 |
[17:22] | -Would he do that? -He wants to prove how much he cares. | -他会吗 -他想证明他是多么在乎 |
[17:25] | Or he won’t call if he’s jealous of how much attention the dog is getting. | 如果他嫉妒那条狗得到的关心 他就不会打电话 |
[17:29] | If he really believes that he’s ready to eliminate all of his competition, | 如果他真的相信他准备好了 消灭所有的竞争对手 |
[17:33] | Ryan could be next. | 莱恩可能是下一个 |
[17:36] | 过去乔治亚州的地址 | |
[17:40] | You think he’s got the guts for a confrontation? | 你认为他有勇气来和她见面吗 |
[17:43] | Well, he moved here, took Brodie. | 他搬来了这里 拐走了波迪 |
[17:44] | He’s not going to let anything get in his way. | 他不会让任何东西妨碍他 |
[17:46] | He cares about Keri. | 他关心考利 |
[17:48] | Maybe he won’t hurt her. He hasn’t yet. | 或许他不会伤害她 他到目前为止还没有 |
[17:50] | He doesn’t want to. | 是他不想 |
[17:51] | But if he feels like he’s going to lose her, then he will. | 但如果他感觉他会失去她 他就会伤害她 |
[17:53] | -Lose her? -He’s been rejected his entire life. | -失去她? -他一辈子都在遭人拒绝 |
[17:56] | To escape, he built a vivid fantasy world | 为了逃避 他造了一个 生动的幻想世界 |
[17:59] | in which someone accepted him. | 在那里有人接受了他 |
[18:01] | Me. | 我 |
[18:03] | Worst-case scenario, he gets you alone. | 最糟的情形是 他把你单独掳走 |
[18:06] | In which case, it would be important for you to play along with his delusions. | 这种情形下 你一定要配合他的幻觉 |
[18:10] | -You mean like tell him I love him? -Within reason, do what he wants. | -你是指对他说我爱他吗 -在合理范围内 照他说的去做 |
[18:16] | By gaining his trust, he’ll let his guard down, | 通过获取他的信任 他就会放松警惕 |
[18:18] | and that’s when you can make your move. | 然后你就能采取行动 |
[18:20] | You think it could come to that? | 你们觉得会发展到这一步吗 |
[18:22] | Well, not if we can help it. | 这我们也控制不了 |
[18:25] | We’re going to have to comb through your life | 我们得梳理自从他骚扰你以来 |
[18:26] | ever since he’s been a part of it. | 你生活的全部细节 |
[18:29] | Haven’t we already done that? | 这个不是已经做过了吗 |
[18:30] | We’re talking about each and every moment for the last two years. | 我们说的是过去两年里的每一刻 |
[18:34] | The answer could be in the smallest detail. | 答案可能藏在最不起眼的细节里 |
[18:38] | Okay. | 好的 |
[18:43] | Perfect family. | -模范家庭 |
[18:44] | -Two mattresses. -It’s less intimate. | -两个床垫 -亲密不足 |
[18:49] | She passed the murder weapon every day. | 她每天都经过杀人凶器 |
[18:52] | And the kids said she couldn’t keep house. | 孩子们说她没法打理家务 |
[18:57] | I can’t see anything out of place. | 我没看到任何异常 |
[18:59] | Look, even the hangers are uniformly spaced. | 看 就连衣架都挂得间隔均匀 |
[19:03] | And the shoes. I’ll bet if we measured, they’d be almost perfect. | 还有鞋子 我打赌如果量一下 间隔距离一定丝毫不差 |
[19:08] | The kids obviously adopted | 孩子们显然是采取了 |
[19:09] | their father’s skewed perspective of their mother. | 他们父亲对他们母亲扭曲的看法 |
[19:12] | The family that abuses together… | 全家人一起虐待 |
[19:16] | You know, I thought it was just the angle of the crime scene photos. | 我本以为是犯罪现场 拍的照片的角度问题 |
[19:18] | There’s obviously something missing. | 但显然少了点什么 |
[19:25] | -The rest of the blood. -Somebody cleaned up. | -剩余的血 -有人清理过了 |
[19:32] | This man’s an incompetent suitor | 这个人是个无能的追求者 |
[19:34] | seeking intimacy with a woman unavailable to him. | 寻求和他无法得到的 女人的亲密关系 |
[19:36] | He thinks he’s courting his soul mate who in reality is a total stranger to him. | 他认为他是在追求灵魂伴侣 而在现实中却完全是一个陌生人 |
[19:40] | He’s making some physical improvements, | 他的外貌有了不少改善 |
[19:42] | but even if he is able to get enough confidence together to speak to Keri, | 但即使他有足够的自信和考利说话 |
[19:46] | she’d find it more like talking to a 12-year-old boy. | 她会觉得像是在和 一个12岁的男孩对话 |
[19:48] | A very dangerous one. | 一个危险分子 |
[19:50] | His obsession has heightened, | 他的痴迷程度升级了 |
[19:51] | as indicated by his following her to Maryland | 这点可以从他跟着她来到马里兰 |
[19:53] | and the amount of detail in those letters. | 以及信里描述的细节看出 |
[19:55] | He writes instead of calls, | 他写信而不是打电话 |
[19:56] | which could mean that he’s afraid of how he’ll sound. | 这可能代表他害怕自己的声音 |
[19:59] | He might be less educated or have some sort of physical issue, | 他的受教育程度可能不高 或是有某种生理缺陷 |
[20:02] | like a speech impediment. | 比如语言障碍 |
[20:03] | He wouldn’t have written March 21st, 2006 in that first letter | 在最初那封信他写下2006年3月21日 |
[20:06] | if that date didn’t actually mean something to him. | 一定是因为这个日期对他来说意义重大 |
[20:08] | It could be the first time he saw her at the bank or the movies. | 可能是他第一次在银行 或在电影院看到她 |
[20:10] | I mean, the possibilities are endless. | 有无数种可能性 |
[20:12] | Their paths crossed somewhere in Atlanta. | 他们在亚特兰大相遇了 |
[20:14] | He followed her. | 他开始跟踪她 |
[20:15] | So we need to focus on what she’s doing here, | 所以我们要注意她在这里做些什么 |
[20:16] | and how she’s living. He’s watching. | 以及她的生活 他在观察 |
[20:18] | His move here means that he’s committed and unless he’s caught, | 他搬来这里意味着他很忠诚 除非被抓住 |
[20:22] | he’ll never break that commitment. | 否则他绝不会背叛这份承诺 |
[20:24] | Yet if he perceives that she has… | 但是如果他觉得她背叛了 |
[20:27] | We all know domestic disputes can be some of the most violent. | 我们都知道家庭纷争 可能变得十分暴力 |
[20:33] | And there’s nothing else pending? | 还有其他没解决的事吗 |
[20:38] | No, no, it’s okay. | 不 没事 |
[20:40] | We’ll be back tomorrow. I’m going to need the rest of you back then as well. | 我们明天回来 我叫其他人到时也一起回来 |
[20:43] | Okay, thanks. | 好的 谢谢 |
[20:45] | They’re working on a single stalker case? | 他们在查一起跟踪狂的案子吗 |
[20:47] | All of them? | 所有人吗 |
[20:50] | JJ seems pretty passionate about it. | 珍珍似乎对这个案子很热心 |
[20:52] | You know, sometimes you can see it, but they all look pretty happy. | 有时候能看得出 但他们看起来都很幸福 |
[20:57] | Happiness is easy to fake when you only have a split second. | 在某一瞬间 幸福很容易伪装 |
[21:01] | You should see how many happy-looking photos | 你真该看看我和我的几任前妻 |
[21:03] | I have of me with my exes. | 拍的那些看起来无比幸福的照片 |
[21:08] | Were you ever happy in any of your marriages? | 你有过幸福的婚姻吗 |
[21:11] | I don’t know. Maybe. Maybe not. | 我不知道 可能有 可能没有 |
[21:15] | If I was, I can’t remember. | 如果有过 我也不记得了 |
[21:18] | I’m not sure if me and the idea of being married is a good mix. | 我不知道自己是不是适合结婚 |
[21:24] | -You kept trying. -Well, I didn’t have any kids. | -你还是不停地尝试 -我没有孩子 |
[21:29] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[21:32] | Well, I mean, I might have tried harder if there were children involved. | 我是指 如果有孩子 我可能会更努力一些 |
[21:36] | -I tried. -Hotch, I… | -我试过 -霍奇 我… |
[21:41] | I gave absolutely everything to Haley and Jack and my job. | 我几乎把一切都给了 海莉 杰克和我的工作 |
[21:51] | So, something had to give. | 总得放弃一样 |
[21:56] | Yeah. You’re right. | 是的 你说得对 |
[22:02] | But it doesn’t mean that I am any less committed | 但这不代表我不爱我的儿子 |
[22:06] | or try any less hard for my son. | 或为他付出的不够多 |
[22:12] | Hey, Hotch, what the hell do I know? | 霍奇 实话告诉你吧 |
[22:14] | The only people I’ve ever made happy were divorce lawyers. | 我这辈子只让离婚律师开心过 |
[22:24] | Well, we’ve got four failed marriages between us. | 我们两个共有四次失败的婚姻 |
[22:26] | We’re experts at something. | 这方面我们还真是专家 |
[22:31] | Where does it all go wrong? | 到底哪里出错了 |
[22:34] | Everybody has their breaking point. Your wife reached hers. | 每个人都有各自的极限 你妻子到了她的极限 |
[22:48] | Jayj, I’m used to doing this to America’s most creepy, | 珍珍 我习惯了调查全国最变态的狂徒 |
[22:51] | but digging through Keri’s life like this | 但像这样调查考利的生活 |
[22:52] | makes me feel all gross and… | 让我觉得很恶心 |
[22:54] | We have to in order to help. | 为了帮她 我们只能这么做 |
[22:56] | Yeah, I know, but it’s her business | 是的 我知道 但这些都是她的私事 |
[22:59] | why she takes a large cash withdrawal out in Vegas. | 她为什么要在拉斯维加斯 取出一大笔现金 |
[23:02] | Bachelorette party. | 单身女郎派对 |
[23:03] | Or who she sends flowers to every month in Wisconsin. | 还有她每个月都寄花去给 威斯康辛州的谁 |
[23:06] | Her grandmother. | 她祖母 |
[23:08] | And, you know, she has, like, awesome town health insurance. | 还有她享有豪华的城镇医疗保险 |
[23:10] | Yep. | 是的 |
[23:11] | And her private doctor was voted Atlanta’s best. | 她的私人医生被评为 亚特兰大的最佳医生 |
[23:15] | So why did she go to the Atlanta Women’s Health Clinic | 她为什么要去亚特兰大妇女保健诊所 不是一次 |
[23:18] | not once, not twice, but three times? | 不是两次 而是三次 |
[23:21] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[23:22] | We’re looking for a connection to March 21st. | 我们在找和3月21号的联系 |
[23:24] | Is that anyone’s birthday or anniversary? | 那天是谁的生日或纪念日吗 |
[23:27] | No, the 21st doesn’t mean anything to me. | 不是 21号对我来说没有任何意义 |
[23:32] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[23:37] | Why’d you go to a clinic last year? | 你去年为什么要去诊所 |
[23:44] | We need full disclosure, Keri. | 我们需要你毫无保留 考利 |
[23:48] | Ryan doesn’t know. | 莱恩不知道的 |
[23:52] | Back when we were figuring out what this is… | 那时 我们一切都没安定下来 |
[24:00] | If I was moving, I was pregnant. | 我是不是要搬家 那时 我怀孕了 |
[24:05] | And I couldn’t have a baby. Not then. | 我不能…我不能生下孩子 那时候不行 |
[24:09] | That was your decision. | 那是你的决定 |
[24:10] | You don’t have to explain that to anyone. | 你不用向任何人解释 |
[24:12] | I know. | 我知道 |
[24:13] | It’s just Ryan’s career was taking off. | 只不过那时 莱恩的事业刚刚起步 |
[24:16] | -I didn’t want to trap him. -Keri. | -我不想困住他 -考利 |
[24:17] | -I didn’t want us to have any regrets. -Keri… | -我不希望我们后悔 -考利 |
[24:24] | Ryan. | 莱恩 |
[24:31] | Were you ever going to tell me? | 你打算一辈子瞒着我吗 |
[24:36] | -I thought you wanted to have kids. -I do. | -我还以为你想要孩子 -我是想 |
[24:42] | You didn’t think I’d drop everything to raise a baby? | 你觉得我不会放弃一切 抚养一个孩子吗 |
[24:45] | I knew that’s exactly what you’d do. | 我知道你一定会这么做 |
[24:51] | -I got to go. -Wait, Ryan, I’m sorry. | -我得走了 -等等 莱恩 对不起 |
[25:00] | Keri. | 考利 |
[25:11] | Damn it! | 该死的 |
[25:38] | Thanks. That was Detective Berry. He just took Ryan’s police report. | 谢谢 是贝利警探 他刚拿到莱恩的警方报告 |
[25:41] | He’s got about $500 worth of damage to his car. | 他的车造成了大约500美元的损失 |
[25:47] | Hey, why are you taking this so hard? | 你为什么这么闷闷不乐 |
[25:49] | Keri’s life has been turned upside down for the past two years | 过去两年 考利的生活 被搞得天翻地覆 |
[25:52] | and then we just come on in and tear it up some more. | 我们的介入令事情雪上加霜 |
[25:54] | But to catch her stalker, we have to ask those questions. | 但要抓住那个跟踪狂 我们必须问那些问题 |
[25:57] | -She knew it would be uncomfortable. -That’s an understatement. | -她知道会很尴尬 -何止是尴尬 |
[26:01] | JJ, you fought for this case. | 珍珍 你为这案子尽力了 |
[26:03] | You wanted to help Keri. That’s what we’re sitting here trying to do. | 你想帮助考利 我们坐在这正是在试着帮她 |
[26:06] | Then why do I feel like we violated her, too? | 那为何我感觉我们还同时冒犯了她 |
[26:34] | Excuse me. Excuse me. | 不好意思 不好意思 |
[26:47] | You do understand why you’re here? | 你明白自己为什么会在这吗 |
[26:51] | I killed my husband. | 我杀了我丈夫 |
[26:55] | And you’re aware that you don’t have to talk to us? | 而且你知道 你不用和我们谈话的 |
[27:00] | What else is there to say? I shot him. | 还有什么可说的 我开枪杀了他 |
[27:04] | Why? | 为什么 |
[27:07] | -It’s what I had to do. -Had to? | -我不得不这么做 -不得不? |
[27:13] | It sounds terrible. | 听起来很可怕 |
[27:20] | -Did Philip ever hit you? -Hit me? | -菲利普打过你吗 -打我? |
[27:23] | -Was he abusive? -No. Never. | -他虐待过你吗 -没有 从来没有 |
[27:26] | Not even when I probably deserved… | 就连我该被打的时候也没有 |
[27:30] | No, he was very patient with me. | 不 他对我很耐心 |
[27:33] | -Why did he need to be patient? -Well, are you kidding? Look at me. | -他为什么要对你耐心 -你在说笑吗 看看我 |
[27:37] | After Nathan was born, I completely let myself go. I’m fat! | 内森出生后 我彻底放弃了自己 |
[27:41] | I’m a terrible housekeeper, I’m a terrible cook! | 我胖 不会做家务 做菜很难吃 |
[27:46] | Yeah, believe me, I needed a husband with a lot of patience. | 是的 相信我 我需要一个很有耐心的丈夫 |
[27:54] | Audrey, Nathan tells us that you never attended any of his sports | 奥德莉・内森告诉我们你从没出席过他的任何比赛 |
[27:58] | or school functions. | 或学校活动 |
[28:00] | That you were never there, not even once. | 你从没去过 一次都没有 |
[28:04] | -He’s probably right. -Why didn’t you? | -他大概说得没错 -你为什么不去 |
[28:08] | Well, I was doing such a terrible job at home, | 我把家料理得这么糟糕 |
[28:10] | I didn’t want to embarrass my kids out in public, too. | 我不想再在公众场合 令我的孩子们出丑 |
[28:19] | I knew I’d seen him before. | 我就知道我以前见过他 |
[28:21] | At my dry cleaner’s, at a restaurant. I didn’t know where else to go. | 在干洗店 在餐厅 我不知道还能去哪 |
[28:26] | You did the right thing coming here. | 你来这里是对的 |
[28:28] | Keri, you’re going to get through this. You’re strong. | 考利 你会度过这段时期的 你很坚强 |
[28:32] | You’ve been smart. You’ve taken every necessary precaution. | 你很聪明 采取了一切 必要的预防措施 |
[28:35] | You’re not helpless, Keri. You’re prepared and you’re protected. | 你并不是无助的 考利 你有所准备并得到了保护 |
[28:40] | I needed to hear that. | 这番话正是我需要听的 |
[28:43] | Sounds like he’s going to try to talk to her. | 听起来像他是想跟她说话 |
[28:44] | -It could be a risky situation for him. -Why him? | -这种情况对他来说很冒险 -为什么是对他 |
[28:47] | He’s setting himself up for rejection, | 他可能会遭到拒绝 |
[28:49] | and if he feels anger or shame, | 如果他感到愤怒或羞耻 |
[28:51] | there’s a possibility he could turn violent. | 他可能会使用暴力 |
[28:55] | All right, I’m going to get this picture out. | 好的 我把图像发布出去 |
[29:01] | Just… | -只是 -好的 |
[29:06] | -JJ okay? -Yeah, she will be. Once we get a lead. | -珍珍还好吗 -是的 她会没事的 只要我们一有线索 |
[29:14] | That was Ryan. | 是莱恩 |
[29:15] | He’s taking off for a couple of days to clear his head. | 他要离开几天 整理一下思绪 |
[29:19] | But he wants to talk first. I’m going to meet him at the house. | 但他先想谈谈 我去家里见他 |
[29:24] | 波士顿警局 国家的诞生地 1853年 | |
[29:26] | All right, tell me what you’ve got. | 好的 有什么发现 |
[29:29] | -No one ever hit this woman. -I knew it. | -没人打过这个女人 -我就知道 |
[29:31] | And yet she’s been profoundly abused. | 但她遭到了严重的虐待 |
[29:35] | -What? -Her abuse was psychological. | -什么 -虐待是在心理层面上 |
[29:37] | He had complete control over her. | 他完全控制了她 |
[29:39] | He cut off all her contact with the outside world. | 他切断了她和外界的一切联系 |
[29:42] | You’ve heard of Stockholm syndrome, right? | 你该听说过斯德哥尔摩症候群 |
[29:43] | You’re kidding me. | 你们在开玩笑 |
[29:45] | Prisoners of war, Patty Hearst, Elizabeth Smart. | 战俘 派蒂・赫斯特 及伊丽莎白・史玛特 |
[29:47] | They all say the same thing, they had no place else to go. | 他们都说了同样的话 他们没有别的地方可去 |
[29:51] | Why is it that men so easily believe | 为什么男人这么容易就相信 |
[29:53] | that the woman must somehow be the victim? | 这个女人是受害者吗 |
[29:55] | -You asked our opinion. -Come in with us. | -是你问我们的意见的 -跟我们进来 |
[29:59] | There’s one thing we haven’t asked her yet | 还有一件事我们没问过她 |
[30:00] | that might interest you. | 你或许有兴趣听听 |
[30:12] | Hey! | 喂 |
[30:15] | -That’s my dog! -It’s not your dog, buddy. Back off. | -那是我的狗 -不是你的狗 伙计 滚开 |
[30:19] | Look, I said it’s not your dog. Back off! | 我说了不是你的狗 滚开 |
[30:22] | Hey, will you back off? It’s not your dog! | 我叫你滚开 这不是你的狗 |
[30:25] | You son of a bitch! Stay away from Keri! | 混蛋 离考利远点 |
[30:30] | No! Help! No! Help! | 救命 |
[30:43] | What the hell happened? | -我在散步 -到底发生什么事 |
[30:45] | Says some guy in an old brown van paid him 50 bucks | 他说 一名坐在一辆棕色旧货车里的男子给了他50美元 |
[30:48] | to walk the dog up and down the street. Told him to be careful, | 叫他在马路上来回遛狗 还叫他小心点 |
[30:51] | someone in the neighbourhood was kidnapping people’s pets. | 说社区里有人在绑架别人的狗 |
[30:56] | Back door’s off its hinges. | 后门的铰链被卸下了 |
[30:58] | Her cell’s still in the house, her wallet. | 她的手机和钱包还在屋里 |
[31:01] | Her purse is on the bed. He just… | 她的手提包在床上 他… |
[31:06] | He just took her. I was right here. | 他把她抓走了 我就在这 |
[31:10] | Let’s go inside. | 我们进去 |
[31:16] | What now? | -现在怎么办 |
[31:17] | Well, he finally got her. He’s not about to let her go. | -他终于把她抓走了 他不会放她的 |
[31:31] | Do you like it? | 你喜欢吗 |
[31:35] | It’s really nice. | 很不错 |
[31:40] | How about the pictures of me? | 我的那些照片怎么样 |
[31:45] | It’s good to finally see you in person. | 真高兴终于见到你本人了 |
[31:49] | -No, you’ve seen me before. -Yeah, yeah, no, I know. | -不 你以前见过我 -是的 我知道 |
[31:53] | Where? | 哪里 |
[31:57] | You mean the first time? | 你是说第一次吗 |
[32:01] | On the 21st? | 21号吗 |
[32:05] | God, you do remember. | 天啊 你真的记得 |
[32:09] | Your haircut looks nice. | 你的发型很好看 |
[32:13] | -You didn’t like it long? -No. That was good, too. | -你不喜欢长发吗 -不 那也不错 |
[32:19] | I’ve thought about cutting my hair. | 我想过把我的头发剪短 |
[32:20] | No, don’t you do that. Don’t you cut your hair! | 不 不许剪 不许剪头发 |
[32:22] | Do you understand me? | 听懂了吗 |
[32:24] | There aren’t any vans in Georgia that have been transferred to Maryland. | 没有 从乔治亚州 被转运到马里兰的货车 |
[32:28] | So I am sending you registrations and IDs from both states. | 我把两个州的注册和身份资料发给你 |
[32:31] | Pictures coming at you. | 照片传过去了 |
[32:33] | Let’s start with Jeffrey Cramer, Chris Geezy and Mike Hicks. | 我们先从杰佛瑞・克莱默 克里斯・基兹和麦克・希克斯开始 |
[32:37] | Okay. Cramer works at a grocery store. | 好的 克莱默在一家杂货店工作 |
[32:40] | Geezy is a heating and air tech. | 基兹是供暖和空调技术员 |
[32:42] | And Hicks is on unemployment. | 希克斯失业 |
[32:45] | But he’s an IT guy. | 但他是一名信息技术员 |
[32:47] | Last employed at Legal Grind, tech support for law firms. | 最后任职于法律格兰德 为律师事务所提供技术支援 |
[32:50] | Keri’s a lawyer. He might have worked on her computer. | 考利是律师 他可能修过她的电脑 |
[32:53] | He has got no criminal record, and his Social’s listed at a bank there. | 他没有犯罪纪录 他的社会安全号码 出现在那的一家银行 |
[32:59] | And the account lists Mike Hicks, 404 Lark Lane, Silver Spring. | 他的帐户 麦克・希克斯 银泉 百灵巷404号 |
[33:04] | Thanks, baby girl. Well, we got a name and an address. | 谢谢 宝贝 我们有名字和地址了 |
[33:07] | Would he really take Keri to his place? | 他真的会把考利带去他住的地方吗 |
[33:10] | It’s unlikely, but we should still check it out. | 不大可能 但我们还是要去看看 |
[33:11] | All right, I’ll send a cruiser. | 好的 我派一辆巡逻车过去 |
[33:13] | Every second we’re here, she’s alone with him. | 我们在这的每一秒 她都单独和他在一起 |
[33:17] | His obsession with Keri defines him. He wants to make her happy. | 他对考利的痴迷是他最大的特征 他想让她高兴 |
[33:22] | He wouldn’t take her where he wants to go, | 他不会带她去他自己想去的地方 |
[33:24] | he’d take her where she wants to go. | 他会带她去她想去的地方 |
[33:26] | Maybe someplace that means something to the both of you. | 或许是一个对你们两个 都有特殊意义的地方 |
[33:30] | I proposed to her on Chesapeake Beach. | 我在切萨皮克海滩向她求婚的 |
[33:39] | -Audrey, you know Ms Alexander. -Yes. | -奥德莉 你认识亚历山大女士吗 -是的 |
[33:44] | We’d like for you to take us through the killing step by step, | 我们要你将杀人过程仔细地告诉我们 |
[33:48] | as well as you can remember. | 就你记得的那些 |
[33:53] | I had just…I was finishing up the laundry. | 我…刚洗完衣服 |
[33:58] | And I was hanging up my husband’s shirts in the closet. | 我把我丈夫的衬衫挂进衣柜 |
[34:06] | I looked over and I saw him on the bed. | 我看过去 看到他在床上 |
[34:09] | And I knew it had to be then, that, that was my only chance. | 我知道只能是那个时候 那是我唯一的机会 |
[34:14] | And so I decided I had to kill him. | 所以我决定要杀了他 |
[34:20] | I picked up the gun and I shot him. | 我拿起枪 开枪打死了他 |
[34:31] | I shot my husband. | 我开枪杀了我丈夫 |
[34:34] | And then you sat there and waited for someone to come home? | 然后你…坐在那 等有人回家吗 |
[34:39] | Oh, no, no, no, no, no. I had to clean up. | -不 我得清理干净 |
[34:41] | -Why? -Well, there was blood everywhere. | -为什么 -到处都是血 |
[34:44] | And did you clean up to hide what you had done? | 你清理现场是为了掩盖自己的行为吗 |
[34:48] | No. | 不 |
[34:49] | No, I was going to tell Sarah what I had done when she got home. | 萨拉一回家 我就会告诉她我做了什么 |
[34:53] | I wasn’t hiding anything. | 我不想掩盖任何事 |
[34:56] | But then why clean all the blood up? | 那为什么要清理血迹 |
[34:58] | Because the police were going to be coming. | 因为警员会来 |
[35:02] | Philip would have been furious if I allowed all those strangers | 如果我让一群陌生人进屋 看到这样肮脏的场景 |
[35:05] | into the house with a mess like that. | 菲利普会大发雷霆的 |
[35:20] | Her life’s been punishment enough. | 她的生活已经是足够的惩罚了 |
[35:24] | I’m going to have to drag her through a trial. | 我得让她接受审讯 |
[35:26] | I’ll recommend she’s charged with criminally negligent homicide. | 我会建议以过失杀人罪起诉她 |
[35:30] | By the time it’s over, she’ll probably get off with probation and time served. | 但等案件平息后 她应该会被判缓刑 和刑期已满而被释放 |
[35:35] | Thank you for taking me away. | 谢谢你 带我离开那 |
[35:40] | It’s a really good place for us to start over. | 那里是我们一起开始生活的好地方 |
[35:48] | Can we take these off now that we’re safe? | 现在我们安全了 能把这个解开吗 |
[36:10] | God, they’re softer than I remember. | 天啊 比我记忆中的还要柔软 |
[36:15] | When you got up from your desk and I sat in your chair… | 当你从桌后站起来 我坐在你的椅子里时 |
[36:21] | And you, you said, “Oops.” | 你说“哎呀” |
[36:33] | And I knew then. And you felt it, too. | 那时我就知道了 你也感觉到了 |
[36:50] | It’s kind of stuffy in here. | 这里有点闷热 |
[36:54] | Let’s go for a walk. We can look at the water. | 我们去散步吧 我们可以看看那儿的水 |
[37:01] | Yeah. | 好吗 |
[37:03] | Okay. | 好的 |
[37:29] | It’s so beautiful here. | 这里真美 |
[37:44] | Okay, okay. Let’s put these away. I just want to talk to you. | 好的 把枪收起来 我只是想和你谈谈 |
[37:49] | -Don’t make me hurt her. -You don’t have to do that. | -别逼我伤害她 -你不必这么做的 |
[37:53] | Michael, we don’t want to take her away from you. | 麦克 我们不想把她从你身边夺走 |
[37:56] | Keri told me she wants to be with you. | 考利告诉我她想和你在一起 |
[37:58] | It’s true. I’m so happy now. | 是真的 我现在太高兴了 |
[38:04] | They think you’re going to hurt me. Put it down so we can be together. | 他们以为你会伤害我 把枪放下 这样我们就能在一起了 |
[38:12] | Where do you want to go first? | 你想先去哪儿 |
[38:14] | We could go back to Atlanta. We could find a little house. | 我们可以回亚特兰大 我们可以找一栋小房子 |
[38:37] | Come here. Come here! | 过来 |
[38:41] | Take that! Here. | 拿走 这个 |
[38:46] | Get up. Get up! | 起来 |
[38:49] | How could you do this? | 你怎么能这样 |
[38:51] | After everything I’ve done for us! | 我为我们俩做了这么多 |
[38:56] | They can’t keep us apart! | 他们别想分开我们 |
[39:01] | You did great. | 你做得很好 |
[39:04] | He worked on my computer. That’s where I met him. | 他修过我的电脑 我就是这样认识他的 |
[39:08] | It’s okay. | 没事了 |
[39:10] | I found this in his van, along with a hundred photos of Keri. | 在他的货车里找到的 还有大概100张考利的照片 |
[39:14] | -Keri. -February 21st, 2006. | -考利 -2006年2月21日 |
[39:16] | A month later he sent his first letter. | 一个月后他寄了他的第一封信 |
[39:19] | He thought it was their anniversary. | 他把这当成了他们的纪念日 |
[39:22] | Hey. It’s over now. | 好了 结束了 |
[39:26] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[39:30] | Susan B. Anthony said, | 苏珊・B・安东尼说过 |
[39:31] | “A woman must not depend on the protection of man, | “女人绝对不能依赖男人的保护” |
[39:34] | “but must be taught to protect herself.” | “一定要学会保护自己” |
[40:09] | -Hey, everyone’s waiting. -You should go. | -大家都在等着 -你该去了 |
[40:14] | -Keri’s going to be okay. -I know. | -考利会没事的 -我知道 |
[40:19] | Okay, then what is it? Because you’ve been a little off. | 那是怎么了 你有点不对劲 |
[40:23] | Really, I’m just… I’m tired. | 真的没事 我只是有点累 |
[40:26] | Okay. Well, go home. Get some sleep. | 好吧 回家吧 好好睡一觉 |
[40:58] | Hey, it’s me. You got a minute? | 是我 现在有空吗 |
[41:02] | Yeah, I’m fine. I’m fine. | 是的 我很好 |
[41:03] | We just really need to talk. | 我们得谈谈 |
[41:08] | I’m pregnant. | 我怀孕了 |