Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

犯罪心理(Criminal Minds)第3季第17集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 犯罪心理(Criminal Minds)第3季第17集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:13] 佛罗里达州 迈阿密
[01:07] I turned the breaker off. 我把断路器关了
[01:11] Kevin, you scared me. It’s becoming your thing. 凯文 你吓着我了 你老是这样
[01:15] Well, maybe you scare too easily. 或许是你太容易被吓倒
[01:18] What’s this? 这是什么
[01:20] Since you couldn’t make it to dinner I thought I would bring dinner to you. 既然你赶不上晚餐 我就想把晚餐带来给你
[01:27] Kevin. 天啊 凯文
[01:30] Want to start with dessert? 想先吃个甜点吗
[01:34] I always said I wanted to try this when I was a grownup. 我过去常常说 等我长大了想试试这个
[01:41] -You’re too stressed out. -What? -你太紧张了 -什么
[01:44] -You’re too stressed out. -You didn’t like that? -你太紧张了 -你不喜欢吗
[01:47] No, that’s why you scare so easily. You’re so stressed. 不 所以你这么容易被吓着 你太紧张了
[01:50] I have a stressful job. 我的工作太紧张了
[01:52] You know, maybe we should get away. 或许我们该逃离这儿
[01:53] You mean like a vacation? 你是说度假?
[01:55] Yeah, yeah, you deserve a week in the land of no keyboards. 是的 你该好好休息一下 远离键盘一个星期
[01:58] I don’t know what I’d do with myself. 我不知道该做什么
[02:01] Well, I can think of a couple things. 我可以出几个主意
[02:06] That is something else I have always wanted to try. 这也是我一直想试的
[02:26] Oh, my God. Oh, my God. 天啊
[02:43] Charles Luvet was found floating in a Miami marina last night. 查尔斯・路维特昨晚被发现 浮尸在迈阿密的一个码头
[02:46] Local M.E. thinks that he was only in the water about an hour. 当地法医认为他在水里 才大约一个小时
[02:49] -Any attempt to weigh the body down? -Doesn’t appear to be. -可有故意试着让尸体下沉? -似乎没有
[02:52] Well, the dumping could be convenient 在那抛尸可能是因为方便
[02:54] as opposed to a means of hiding the crime. 而不是为了隐藏犯罪
[02:55] Well, he’s the third victim found in Miami over the last two months. 他是过去两个月在迈阿密 被发现的第三个受害者
[02:58] Though the locations of the bodies are different, 虽然尸体被发现的地点都不同
[03:00] many of the elements are the same. All males, 25 to 35, all travelling, 但仍有许多相同之处 死者全为男性 25到35岁 都是游客
[03:04] all asphyxiated with no signs of sexual assault. 都是窒息而死 没有性侵迹象
[03:07] But tourists could mean just simple robbery. 如果是游客 可能是普通的抢劫
[03:09] Well, there are some personal items missing. 是有一些个人物品失踪了
[03:12] He’s targeting travellers for a reason. 凶手以游客为目标 一定是有原因的
[03:14] I am so sorry. -太抱歉了
[03:15] Hey, half day today? -今天半天工作?
[03:16] I… The alarm, sir, I overslept. I’m so sorry. 闹钟 长官 我睡过头了 非常抱歉
[03:20] Everyone’s allowed to be late. Once. 每个人都允许迟到一次
[03:21] It won’t happen again. 不会有下次了
[03:23] You guys notice the red flag on the autopsy reports? 你们看到尸检报告上的红色标记了吗
[03:26] Yeah, none of the hyoid bones were fractured. 看到了 舌骨一根都没断
[03:28] No visual signs of trauma, no ligature marks, 没有可见的外伤 没有被绑的痕迹
[03:30] yet the UnSub still managed to asphyxiate grown men. 可不明嫌犯还是 令成年男子窒息身亡了
[03:33] Maybe a chokehold? Wouldn’t leave any signs of trauma. 会不会是勒住脖子? 这样就不会留下外伤
[03:36] It would also be a way of controlling a male. 这也可能是控制男性的一种方式
[03:37] A powerful grip from behind gives the UnSub all the leverage. 从后面大力勒住脖子 给了不明嫌犯控制权
[03:40] None of these victims look out of shape or easy to control. 所有死者身材都没有走样 也不像是容易控制的
[03:42] In fact, they all look remarkably fit. 事实上 他们看起来体格都非常良好
[03:45] Well, as I said, the recovery locations are very different. 如所我说 发现尸体的地点都不同
[03:47] Charles Luvet was found in the water, 查尔斯是在水里被发现的
[03:49] Daniel Brown was partially buried in a shallow sand dune, 丹尼尔・布朗的部分尸体 被埋在一个浅沙丘里
[03:52] Paul Hayes was stuffed into a dumpster. 保罗・海耶斯被扔进了一个垃圾箱
[03:54] That’s not much of an effort to hide any of them. 都没有刻意掩藏尸体
[03:56] They were all found in high-traffic areas. 都是在人流多的地方被发现的
[03:58] Miami PD is asking for our help 迈阿密警局在寻求我们的帮助
[04:00] considering there are currently four other men missing 因为目前还有另外四名失踪男子
[04:02] that match this victimology. 符合受害者的特征
[04:04] I can dig up what I can on the victims from their hometowns. 我可以从受害者的家乡 调查他们的背景
[04:07] Miami is a mecca for potential targets. 迈阿密是潜在目标的聚集地
[04:09] And anyone travelling is more vulnerable than they normally would be. 任何一个游客都比平时更易遭到袭击
[04:11] Well, case in point, Charles Luvet, the latest victim, 例如 查尔斯・路维特 最近的一名受害者
[04:14] he was a vacationing cop. 一个正在度假的警员
[04:16] 查尔斯・路维特警探 警徽6232
[04:52] “There are no secrets better kept “人人揣测的秘密”
[04:54] “than the secrets that everybody guesses.” “最不容易泄露”
[04:56] George Bernard Shaw. 乔治・萧伯纳
[05:04] Is it always this hot? 这里一向这么火热吗
[05:07] Every day, all day. -每天 从早到晚
[05:09] That’s South Beach. -那里是南海滩
[05:10] -That’s not what I’m talking about. -They know. -我说的不是这个 -他们懂的
[05:13] -FBI. -Yes. -联邦调查局 -是的
[05:16] Detective Lopez. Miami PD. 洛佩兹探员 迈阿密警局
[05:19] -Morgan. Derek. -Tina. -莫根 德瑞克 -蒂娜
[05:24] So, thank you for coming down so quickly. 谢谢你们这么快赶过来
[05:26] Agent Jareau, JJ, we spoke on the phone. 让热探员 珍珍 我们通过电话
[05:28] Yes. -是的
[05:29] These are Agents Hotchner, Prentiss, Rossi, Derek and Dr Reid. -这几位探员分别是霍奇纳 普兰蒂斯 罗西 德瑞克和里德博士
[05:33] Well, I hope there’s no test ’cause I’m lousy with names. 但愿没有考试 我最不会记名字了
[05:36] “Agent” will be fine. 叫我们探员就行了
[05:38] Hey, isn’t that… -那不是
[05:40] Detective LaMontagne just arrived from New Orleans -拉蒙・塔格尼探员刚从新奥尔良
[05:43] to ID the cop they pulled from the bay last night. 赶来确认 昨晚从海湾捞上来的尸体
[05:46] Detective, it’s good to see you. -探员 很高兴见到你
[05:49] How are you? -你好
[05:50] Yeah, Charlie Luvet and I worked together for seven years. 我和查尔斯・路维特一起共事了七年
[05:53] We haven’t formally ID’d him yet, but we believe it’s him. 还没有正式确认身份 但应该是他
[05:58] Sorry for your loss, man. 很遗憾
[06:00] So, you all know each other? -你们都互相认识
[06:02] Professionally. -在工作上认识
[06:05] Yeah, the BAU helped me out on a case about a year ago. 是的 大约一年前 你们帮我查过一个案子
[06:09] But just for the sake of clarity, I’m not here to investigate. 必须说清楚 我不是来参与调查的
[06:12] Charlie was supposed to be married this August, 查尔斯本来今年8月要结婚的
[06:15] except the guy that floated up last night was him. 如果昨晚被发现的尸体是他的话
[06:18] I guess I have the honour of notifying his fiancée. 我想该由我来通知他的未婚妻
[06:22] So she’s going to need some answers, 她需要了解情况 做个了结
[06:24] closure and I’m just here to get that for her. 我就是来帮她了解情况的
[06:26] Do you know why he was here? 你知道他为什么会来这里吗
[06:27] Well, he was meeting up with some college buddies 他来见几个大学同学
[06:29] to compete in a regatta. He was a big boat guy. 参加一个赛船会 他喜欢划船
[06:32] So, he wasn’t travelling alone? -这么说他不是独自旅行
[06:34] Well, he came alone. He was meeting them here. -他是一个人来的 和他们在这里碰面
[06:37] We should track these friends down, see if they saw anything. 我们得找到他的朋友 问问他们是否看到了什么
[06:40] And the two other victims? Any potential witnesses? 另外两个受害者呢 有潜在目击者吗
[06:43] No. Paul Hayes was here alone on business. 不 保罗・海耶斯独自出差
[06:46] Daniel Brown came down to windsurf by himself. 丹尼尔・布朗一个人来玩风帆冲浪
[06:48] So they were all essentially alone. 这么说他们都是独自出行
[06:50] The UnSub watched them long enough to know that. 不明嫌犯一定观察了很久 才知道这一点
[06:52] Yeah, he’s probably already scoping out his next victim 是的 他可能已经在打量 他的下一个受害者了
[06:54] and I don’t have a damned thing to warn people with. 我却不知道该用什么来警告大家
[06:57] So, come on inside. I’ve got everything all set up. 我们进去吧 我都准备好了
[07:01] -How are you? -Tagne. 你好吗 拉蒙・塔格尼
[07:02] Good to see you. 很高兴见到你
[07:09] Hey, wait up. 等等
[07:12] What was that? -什么意思
[07:14] -What was what? -“Professionally”? -什么 -工作上认识?
[07:19] Hey, you still haven’t told them about us? 你还没告诉他们我们俩的事?
[07:23] It’s none of their business. 这和他们无关
[07:25] Where do you tell them you go every weekend? 你跟他们说你每个周末都去哪了?
[07:27] I don’t. 我没有说
[07:30] Wait a second, are you ashamed or something? 等等 你是觉得丢脸吗
[07:32] What? No. 什么?当然不是
[07:36] No, it’s just in this team everyone knows everything about everyone. 不 只不过这个团队里 大家都相互了解
[07:40] There’s no privacy. My personal life is one less thing they can profile. 没有隐私 我的私生活不需要他们进行侧写
[07:44] All right, we should get up there. 好了 我们该上去了
[07:45] Yeah, I wouldn’t want your team to think something’s up, would we? 是的 可不能让队里的人以为出了什么事 是吗
[07:48] Please don’t do this, okay? 请别这样 好吗
[07:50] You realise that this is going to happen every now and then 你该知道 我们经常
[07:52] when our career paths cross, right? 会在工作场合碰面 是吗
[07:54] Doesn’t make it any less awkward. 你说了也一样会尴尬
[07:59] I never realised how much “awkward” could sound like “ashamed.” 不知道要多尴尬才会听起来像是丢脸
[08:07] This is everything we recovered from Paul Hayes’ hotel room. 这是我们从保罗・海耶斯的 饭店房间找到的所有东西
[08:11] It’s all been processed, so don’t worry about touching anything. 都经过检查了 可以随便碰
[08:14] Thank you. 谢谢
[08:15] I’m going to take the skinny kid and Derek to the dump sites, 我带瘦小子和德瑞克去抛尸地点
[08:18] so I’ve got my cell, radio. 我会带着手机 无线电
[08:20] If anyone doesn’t give you anything, just call me. 任何人有任何需要就打给我
[08:23] Great. 太好了
[08:27] She did say she wasn’t good at names. 她还说她记不住名字
[08:30] Remembered Derek. 记住了德瑞克
[08:32] Wonder how she’ll describe us? 真不知道她会怎么描述我们
[08:33] Oh, I am sure I don’t want to know. 我可不想知道
[08:37] It’s always sad seeing someone’s life reduced 看到一个人死后 生命被压缩成
[08:39] to the things they had with them when they died. 一些随身携带的物品 真叫人难过
[08:41] It’s just so clear they didn’t know how short their time would be. 很显然他们不知道 自己的生命是多么短暂
[08:46] -Odd. -Odd? -真奇怪 -奇怪?
[08:49] His wife reported that he’d been down here almost a week on business, 他妻子说他来这出差快一个星期了
[08:53] yet he never wore any of the suits he packed. 可他带来的这些西装他一套都没穿过
[08:58] And there are appointments going back six months in his PDA, 他的掌上电脑显示了六个月前的约会
[09:01] but nothing is listed for the week he was here. 他来这里的一个星期 没有记录任何安排
[09:05] Hayes was wearing running clothes when he was killed. 海耶斯被杀时 穿的是跑步服
[09:09] Who takes off their wedding ring to jog? 谁会摘下结婚戒指去跑步
[09:19] Yeah. 是的
[09:22] That’s him. That’s Charlie Luvet. 是他 是查尔斯・路维特没错
[09:25] We had to ID more than the photo before we could ship him. 在运送他之前 除了照片 我们要做更详细的确认
[09:27] You’re not family, but I can cut through the red tape. 你不是家属 但我可以绕过那些官方程序
[09:30] Thank you. 谢谢
[09:31] If you need help making arrangements, 需要我帮忙安排吗
[09:33] liaising with families is part of what I do. 联络家属本来就是我的工作之一
[09:35] I might just take you up on that. Excuse me, I’ll be outside. 我很需要 失陪 我出去一下
[09:49] Paul Hayes was found in a dumpster over there. 保罗・海耶斯就是在 那个垃圾箱里被发现的
[09:52] Hey, I think these guys knew the UnSub. 我想这些人认识不明嫌犯
[09:55] What makes you say that? 为什么这么说
[09:56] When you’re a fish out of water, you look to the locals for where to eat, 你到一个人生地不熟的地方 你会向当地人求助
[09:59] -where to shop… -What path to run. -去哪吃饭 去哪购物 -走哪条路
[10:01] Yeah, why would he kill them 是的 他为什么要杀了他们
[10:02] and then risk dragging their body across the beach? 再冒险把他们的尸体拖到海滩的另一头
[10:04] He wouldn’t. They were already out here. 他不会 他们本来就在这
[10:07] So, they’ve already dusted for prints. 他们已经搜集了指纹
[10:09] I’d sure feel better if we found his gun and shield. 能找到他的枪和警徽就好了
[10:12] I’m thinking if someone tried to grab him up here 我在想如果有人试图在这把他掳走
[10:14] he might have left them behind, you know? 他可能会把它们落在这里
[10:16] Charlie left the hotel voluntarily. 查尔斯是自愿离开饭店的
[10:18] What makes you say that? 凭什么这么说
[10:20] Because we’d know if the valet had his car downstairs. 如果服务生把他的车停楼下 我们就会知道
[10:22] This is a receipt for a Mercury Sable he rented. 这是他租的水星黑貂的收据
[10:25] You know, most rental cars have locators in them. 大多数租车都有定位器
[10:27] I’ll call Garcia, see if she can find out where it is right now. 我问问加西亚 看是否能知道车子目前在哪
[10:31] Don’t. 不要
[10:37] I’m standing in my dead partner’s room 我正站在我死去的搭档的房间里
[10:38] and you think I’m in the mood for grab ass? 你觉得我还有心情摸屁股吗
[10:44] What’s that? -这是什么
[10:46] Plastic ID bracelet. 11257 on it. -一个塑胶身份识别手镯 编号是11257
[10:51] I’m guessing it’s for the regatta. 我猜是赛船会的
[10:53] Hey, I’m sorry. 我很抱歉
[11:07] You just asked me to show you where your liver is on a map. 你刚叫我指给你看 你的肝脏在地图上的哪里
[11:10] -Did I? -Yeah, pretty sure “il fegato” is liver. -是吗 -对 我肯定那是肝脏的意思
[11:14] Try this one. 试试这个
[11:24] What does that mean? 这是什么意思
[11:25] I’d like to book a room with a double bed. 我想订一个带双人床的房间
[11:28] Jinkies. Even lechery sounds better in Italian. 天啊 在意大利语里 就连淫荡的话都更好听
[11:38] You are correct. Most rentals do have a locator system in them. 没错 大多数租车的确有定位系统
[11:42] Got it. I’m sure I can have this car located in a jiff. 没问题 我立刻就能找到 这辆车的位置
[11:49] -It’s all clear, Detective. -Thanks, guys. -都好了 探员 -谢谢
[11:51] -This Garcia girl of yours is good. -That’s an understatement. -这个加西亚可真厉害 -何止厉害
[11:54] Hey, you can’t go wrong with a Latina at the controls. 没有拉丁裔女孩搞不定的事
[11:58] Yeah, that’s my girl, but she’s not nearly as Latina as her name sounds. 是的 就是她 虽然名字像 她可不是拉丁裔的
[12:05] If I’m going to kill someone, 如果我要杀一个人
[12:07] taking them out on a boat would give me the most privacy. 在船上动手 能带来最大的隐蔽性
[12:10] And there’s harbour masters and videotapes, but that’s… 虽然有港务监督长和录像带
[12:13] I mean, that’ll take weeks to get back and we don’t have weeks, right? 但要弄到手需要几周的时间 我们没有这么多时间吧
[12:16] No, we sure don’t. You got the keys, don’t you? 没错 我们没有 钥匙在你那吗
[12:18] Yeah. 是的
[12:20] Go ahead and start it up. 发动它
[12:25] Well, there is one good thing about these victims being on vacation. 这些受害者在度假时被杀有一点好处
[12:29] When you’re alone in a strange place, you got a rental car, 当你只身来到一个陌生的地方 你会租一辆车
[12:32] -what’s the one thing that you need? -A GPS. -你会需要什么 -全球定位系统
[12:35] That’s right. And normally when you return these things, 没错 通常当你归还这些东西时
[12:38] they wipe this stuff clean, so… 他们会删光里面的资料
[12:41] That right there has to be the last place Charlie needed to go. 这一定是查尔斯最后一个要去的地方
[12:46] Really? -不会吧
[12:48] What? You know it? -你知道这地方?
[12:50] That’s not possible. 这不可能
[12:51] Well, I think I would know if there’s a regatta happening 如果我的俱乐部这个周末有赛船会
[12:53] this weekend at my own club. Our regatta is held in September. 我想我一定会知道 我们的赛船会在9月举行
[12:57] But he said that… 但他说…
[12:59] And I’m sorry, but we wouldn’t use 抱歉 但我们的参赛者
[13:00] a plastic bracelet like this for participants. 不会用这样的塑胶手镯
[13:03] Our entry fee is $10,000. Good luck. 我们的参赛费要一万元 祝你们好运
[13:09] -You’re sure that’s what he said? -He comes here every year for it. -你确定他是这么说的? -他每年都来这参加比赛
[13:12] It’s what he does on his annual furlough. 他每年年休假都会来这
[13:17] -Morgan? -Yeah, I just got an address -莫根 -我在查尔斯・路维特的租车里
[13:18] out of Charlie Luvet’s rental. It’s to a bar in South Beach. 找到一个地址 是南海滩的一家酒吧
[13:21] 11257 Palm Drive. 棕榈道11257号
[13:24] It’s a gay bar, Hotch. 一家同性恋酒吧 霍奇
[13:26] I don’t think Charlie Luvet was ever out here to meet friends for a race. 我想查尔斯・路维特根本不是 来这见朋友参加比赛的
[13:28] We’ll have to rethink our victimology. 我们得重新分析我们的受害者
[13:47] You’ve got to watch yourself in the sun. 你要记得防晒
[13:49] You know, they say all the exposure can kill you. 据说在阳光下暴晒会要人命的
[13:54] Sun-tanned to death. Well, I guess there’s worse ways to die. 被晒死 我想这还不算死得最惨的
[14:01] As someone with firsthand experience, I can tell you that is true. 作为一个亲身经历过的人 我可以告诉你这话没错
[14:04] Firsthand experience? 亲身经历?
[14:06] Yeah, I’m a police officer in New Orleans. 是的 我是新奥尔良来的警员
[14:09] A cop. Really. 警员 是吗
[14:13] Well, that’s impressive. 不错
[14:15] -Where are you from? -Texas. -你从哪里来 -德州
[14:18] Well, they say things are bigger there. 听说那儿什么东西都更大
[14:23] Well, I don’t know anything about that, Officer, 这我可不清楚 警官
[14:26] but how about I buy you a drink and we can talk about it? 不如我请你喝一杯 我们来好好聊聊
[14:30] -You’re not here with anyone? -Nope. -你没有同伴吗 -没有
[14:32] I came down to Miami all by my lonesome. 我自己一个人来迈阿密的
[14:34] -Well, look at that. Me, too. -I’m Deac. -是吗?我也是 -我叫迪肯
[14:38] Charlie. My name’s Charlie. Charlie Luvet. 查尔斯 我叫查尔斯 查尔斯・路维特
[14:49] -For you. -Thank you. -给你 -谢谢
[14:51] You read my mind. 你真知我心意
[14:52] I don’t understand how it can be this dry when it’s this humid. 真搞不懂明明这么潮湿 为什么会这么口渴
[14:57] You sweat all your fluids out outside 在室外水分都蒸发了
[14:59] and then come in to bone dry air conditioning. 然后又来到干燥的空调房
[15:01] Well, then if I could just hook this up to an IV, then… 真想把这个挂起来静脉注射
[15:05] At least we have something fun to look at. Keep us on our toes. 至少有个有趣的东西可以看 让我们保持警觉
[15:09] -What do you mean? -LaMontagne. -什么意思 -拉蒙・塔格尼
[15:15] -You think so? -Don’t you? -你这么觉得? -你不觉得吗
[15:20] Yeah, I guess he’s… 是的 我想他确实
[15:24] -He has a thing. -Definitely a thing. -他是挺不错的 -非常不错
[15:29] Detective, is that the case file? 探员 这是案件档案吗
[15:32] -Yeah. -Thanks. -是的 -谢谢
[15:34] How did I not know Charlie was gay? 我怎么会不知道查尔斯是同性恋
[15:37] Because he didn’t want you to know. 因为他不想你知道
[15:39] He flew hundreds of miles just to be someone else. 他飞到几百公里外 就为了做另外一个人
[15:42] No, he flew hundreds of miles to be himself. 不 他飞到几百公里外做他自己
[15:45] -What do I tell his fiancée? -The truth. -我该怎么跟他的未婚妻说 -说实话
[15:50] All right, everybody, listen up. The FBI has a profile of our guy. 大家听好 联邦调查局有了凶手的侧写
[15:53] Okay, we want to stress that what we’re about to present 好的 我们要强调的是
[15:55] is just a preliminary profile. 这只是一份初步侧写
[15:57] There may be a time restraint here, 或许存在时间限制
[15:59] so we just wanted to give you what we have now. 我们只想让你们了解 我们目前掌握的情况
[16:01] Our technical analyst, Penelope Garcia, 我们的技术分析员佩内洛普・加西亚
[16:03] will start off by talking about the four remaining victims still missing. 会先从仍旧失踪的四名失踪者说起
[16:06] Two of them disappeared on the same day a few months ago. 其中两个在几个月前的同一天失踪
[16:09] And then the third and the fourth went missing within the last four weeks. 接着在过去四个星期 又相继失踪了第三个和第四个
[16:12] We think the UnSub is targeting these guys on their travels. 我们认为不明嫌犯是以游客为目标
[16:15] Yeah, and then when the befriending happens, they vanish. 是的 和他们交上朋友后 他们就人间蒸发了
[16:18] However, it looks like there’s a connection 但是目前的受害者
[16:19] between our current victims and the men that are still missing. 和仍旧失踪的人之间似乎存在联系
[16:22] See, two of those four missing men were totally out, 四名失踪男子中的两名 在失踪时早已出柜
[16:25] openly gay when they disappeared. I saw one of them on SocialCrib.net. 是公开承认的同性恋 我在socialcrib.net上 看到过其中一个
[16:29] That’s a social networking site. In a photo with his boyfriend. 它是一个社交网站 有一张照片
[16:33] Assuming the four missing men are meeting the same UnSub, 假设四名失踪男子 见了同一个不明嫌犯
[16:35] it means he’s killing almost weekly. 这代表他几乎每个星期都在杀人
[16:37] Which also means he may have already chosen his next victim. 也代表他可能已经选好了 他下一个受害者
[16:40] What we need is more information on the movements of our victims 我们需要知道的是 受害者去见不明嫌犯之前
[16:44] before they met the UnSub. 他们的行踪
[16:46] We have three confirmed victims and four possibles. 已经有三个已证实的受害者 和四个可能的受害者
[16:49] Some of our other colleagues are out in the community now 我们几个同事现在正在社区里
[16:51] trying to see if anyone remembers anything about these men. 询问是否有人记得这几个人
[16:53] It’s also not just the fact that our victims were travelling alone 这几名受害者成为不明嫌犯的目标
[16:57] that left them vulnerable to the UnSub, 不仅仅因为他们是独自旅行
[16:59] we believe they may have been looking specifically to meet other men. 我们相信他们可能特地想见其他男子
[17:02] Based on the ages of the victims, 根据受害者的年龄判断
[17:04] we’re looking for an offender in his mid to late 20s. 罪犯大概在25到30岁之间
[17:07] He’s familiar with the area 他对这一带很熟悉
[17:08] and he may be offering assistance to those who are not. 可能为那些不熟悉的人提供过帮助
[17:11] He studies his victims’ habits, he learns how to gain their trust. 他研究了受害者的习惯 学会怎么取得他们的信任
[17:15] This UnSub is charming, charismatic, intelligent. 这个不明嫌犯富有魅力 迷人 聪明
[17:18] We assume he frequents gay establishments, 我们认为他经常光顾同性恋酒吧
[17:20] but he may also work at one. 但也有可能在那工作
[17:22] And given the technique with which he kills, 从他杀人的手法判断
[17:24] he may have had prior defence tactic training. 他可能受过防御战术训练
[17:26] So he may be a member of the military or recently discharged. 因此可能是军人 或是最近退役的
[17:30] He steals their possessions, but he doesn’t pawn a thing. 他偷了他们的物品 但没有当掉任何一样东西
[17:33] And the fact that he’s targeting gay men may mean that this is a hate crime 而且他以同性恋男子为目标 可能代表这是仇恨犯罪
[17:36] and/or the UnSub may be struggling with his own sexuality. 又或者不明嫌犯 在挣扎于自己的性取向之中
[17:45] 我不管他们说什么
[17:47] 我要我行我素
[17:57] Hey, loosen up, baby. Come on, you can have a little fun. 放松点 宝贝 来吧 好好乐一乐
[18:05] Maybe you need another shot. 或许你需要再喝一杯
[18:08] You know, I’ll be right back. 我马上回来
[18:11] Wait, wait, was it something I said? 等等 我说错什么了吗
[18:15] No. No, Sher. 不是 没有 谢尔
[18:20] Then what’s wrong? -那是怎么了
[18:23] Nothing. I just need to get some air. -没什么 我想出去透透气
[18:33] Just a little time and I’ll have some answers for you. 过不了多久我就能给你答案
[18:36] The best thing that you can know is that he loved you very much. 你只要知道他爱你 非常爱
[18:43] All right. Good night. 好的 晚安
[18:53] Hey. 你好
[18:57] Man, sure is warm in the bayou, but at least it cools down some at night. 天啊 海湾的确很热 但至少晚上会凉快一点
[19:07] What? Are you leaving? 你要走了?
[19:10] Yeah, I’m beat. -是的 我累了
[19:12] Without saying goodbye. -不说一声再见
[19:14] -I didn’t know where you were. -Did you look? -我刚才不知道你在哪 -你找了吗
[19:23] Should I be worried? 我该担心吗
[19:26] I mean, it doesn’t take a profiler to see 不必是心理侧写员也看得出
[19:28] you’ve got one foot out the door in this relationship. 你已经想结束这段感情
[19:29] Could you just please keep your voice down? 你能小声点吗
[19:32] I don’t care if they hear us. 我不在乎他们听见
[19:34] Hey, yo, I’m crazy about her! 喂 我爱死她了
[19:38] You know, I don’t have a problem with people knowing about it. 我不怕被别人知道
[19:41] -Well, I do. -Why? -我怕 -为什么
[19:43] Just because… 因为
[19:46] All right, it’s my business. 这是我的事
[19:51] -Are you ashamed of this? -No. -你觉得丢脸吗 -不是
[19:55] -Did I offend you? -No. -我冒犯你了吗 -不是
[19:57] -Did I say something wrong? -No. -我说错什么了吗 -不是
[19:59] -Are you seeing another guy? -No. -你喜欢上了别的男人? -不是
[20:02] -Do you want to see another guy? -你想和别的男人交往? -不是
[20:03] What? You want to break up? -你想分手吗 -是的
[20:10] You do? 真的吗
[20:15] Yeah. 是的
[20:22] Okay. 好吧
[20:24] We’re supposed to hop on a plane every weekend forever? 我要永远这样 每个周末坐飞机飞过来吗
[20:27] And neither one of us is willing to relocate, so… 我们两个谁都不愿意 搬去对方的城市 所以
[20:30] When did we have that discussion? 我们什么时候商量过这个了
[20:32] -Well, do you? -Maybe. -你会吗 -或许
[20:35] You want to give up your career in New Orleans 你会放弃你在新奥尔良的事业
[20:37] so you can live in Quantico, Virginia? 来弗吉尼亚州匡提科生活?
[20:40] Well, I’d at least like to have that option. 至少我喜欢有这样的选择
[20:44] You know, look, JJ, all I’m looking for here is an acknowledgement 听着 珍珍 我想要的不过是
[20:48] to your friends that you care about me. 让你的朋友知道你在乎我
[20:51] Why? Why is that so important to you? 为什么 为什么这对你这么重要
[20:55] Why? 为什么
[21:00] Have a good night, JJ. 晚安 珍珍
[21:06] Will! 威尔
[21:23] Look at me. 看着我
[21:26] I’m breaking the law with a cop. 我在和一个警员一起犯法
[21:30] I wouldn’t announce that. 我可不会大声宣布
[21:34] I’m a bad, bad boy. 我是个坏小子
[21:39] I’m a badass. 我是个坏蛋
[21:47] Does that mean you’re going to have to handcuff me? 这是不是代表你得给我戴上手铐?
[21:49] Because you can handcuff me if you want. 如果你想的话你可以给我戴上手铐
[21:52] Shut up. 闭嘴
[21:54] Are you a dirty cop? 你是个坏警员吗
[22:08] -Is that what you want? -Shut up and listen to yourself. 闭嘴 听听你自己
[22:11] You’re disgusting! You’re filthy! 你真叫人恶心
[22:22] I’m sorry, Sher. 对不起 谢尔
[22:24] I didn’t hurt you, did I, Sher? I’m sorry. 我没伤到你吧 谢尔 对不起
[22:28] I thought you left. 我还以为你走了
[22:30] You said in the profile that the UnSub was targeting gay males, 你在侧写里说不明嫌犯 以同性恋男子为目标
[22:33] possibly due to his struggles with his own sexuality, right? 可能是因为他正挣扎于 自己的性取向之中 是吗
[22:35] Right. 没错
[22:36] Well, what if the reason Luvet let his guard down 有没有可能路维特放松警惕
[22:38] was because he could finally be who he is? 是因为他终于能做回他自己了
[22:42] No judgements. No fear. 没有人说三道四 没有恐惧
[22:47] What if the UnSub is seeing a freedom in his victims 会不会是不明嫌犯 在他的受害者身上看到自由
[22:50] that he wishes he had himself? 而这正是他自己所没有的
[22:58] That really hurt. 好痛
[23:01] That really hurt. 真的好痛
[23:04] That ain’t funny. 这不好玩
[23:08] That ain’t funny. 这不好玩
[23:12] What are you doing? What? Are you making fun of me now? 你在干什么 你现在在取笑我吗
[23:16] No, no, Sher, I’m not making fun of you. 不 谢尔 我没有在取笑你
[23:20] Hey, hey, I’m sorry. 好了 对不起
[23:24] Hey, I’m sorry. I’m sorry. 对不起 对不起
[23:32] For which thing? 对不起什么
[23:36] For this. 这个
[23:49] You can take him away. 可以把他带走了
[23:53] -What have we got? -Male, same age range -什么情况 -男性 相同的年龄层
[23:56] and we found Luvet’s police badge about a half a block from here. 我们在半个街区外的地方 找到了路维特的警徽
[23:59] So, the UnSub either ditched it or dropped it when he was getting away. 应该是不明嫌犯扔了它 或者是逃跑时掉的
[24:02] Any sign of Luvet’s gun? 找到路维特的枪了吗
[24:03] No. He may be holding on to that. 没有 可能还在他手上
[24:05] Why would he kill out in the open like this? 他为什么要在这样开阔的地方杀人
[24:07] He’s losing control emotionally, he could be devolving. 他情绪失控了 可能在恶化
[24:09] Leaving the body out in plain sight, it’s off pattern. 把尸体丢在大庭广众之下 这不符合模式
[24:12] -He was interrupted. -Who interrupted him? -他被打断了 -谁打断了他
[24:16] Bring him over. A busboy from the bar. 带他过来 酒吧里的杂工
[24:19] Mijito, these are the FBI people that I told you about 这些就是我跟你说过的 联邦调查局探员
[24:21] so just tell them everything you saw. 把你看到的一切告诉他们
[24:25] All right, well, I came out here on my break to have a smoke. 好的 我休息的时候 出来抽烟
[24:28] And that guy was on the ground. 那个人躺在地上
[24:29] -And his friend said… -His friend? -他的朋友说 -他的朋友?
[24:31] Yeah, his friend said that they had just been mugged. 是的 他的朋友说 他们被打劫了
[24:33] You spoke to this guy? 你和这个人说过话?
[24:34] No, ma’am, I tried, but he did say that he was a cop, 没有 女士 我试过 但他说他是个警员
[24:37] so he took off and he chased after those guys. 然后就去追那几个人了
[24:39] Could you give a description of this cop to a sketch artist? 能向素描专家描绘一下这个警员吗
[24:42] No, I can’t. I mean, he was a white guy. But it was pretty dark out here. 不 没办法 他是个白人 但当时天很黑
[24:47] And he basically kept running away from me the whole time. 他从头到尾都在躲避我
[24:50] All right, I’m going to have to get all your information. 好的 请过来留下你的个人资料
[24:52] -Yeah, sure. -Just come with me, all right? -好的 没问题 -跟我来 好吗
[24:53] So this guy is impersonating Luvet? 这家伙在冒充路维特?
[24:55] Could just be a ruse he used to get away. 可能是他用来脱身的策略
[24:57] But if he is impersonating his victims, why? 但他为什么要冒充他的受害者
[25:00] Transference. 移情
[25:01] Whatever he sees in his victims he wants for himself. 不管他在受害者身上看到什么 都是他所缺少的
[25:04] He hates who he is. 他讨厌自己
[25:06] He’s targeting tourists because he sees them as living a kind of lie, too. 他以游客为目标 因为他认为他们也同样生活在谎言中
[25:09] Could be suffering from Cluster B. 他可能患有B群人格障碍
[25:11] Cluster B? B群人格障碍?
[25:12] A cluster of personality disorders. 一种人格障碍
[25:14] It’s also called the Erratic, Dramatic, Emotional Cluster. 也被称为不稳定性 易激动 情绪性类群
[25:18] An enduring pattern of inner experience and behaviour that differentiates itself markedly 一种明显有别于个体文化所期待的内心体验
[25:21] from the expectations of the individual’s culture. 和行为的持久性模式
[25:23] -It manifests itself… -This guy’s a sick dude. -它体现在… -这家伙是个变态
[25:26] But something triggers his constant need to escape. 但某样东西触发了他想逃避的需要
[25:28] It could be drugs, sex, 可能是毒品 性
[25:30] something that makes him feel vulnerable. 令他感到脆弱的东西
[25:32] And he can’t allow himself the vulnerability. 他不允许自己感到脆弱
[25:34] Escape into the fantasy protects him from ever having to look at himself. 逃到幻想中 令他不必面对自己
[25:37] You know, if the UnSub lives in their skin, 如果不明嫌犯在过受害者的生活
[25:39] odds are he’s living in their hotel rooms. 很有可能他就住在他们的饭店房间里
[25:42] -Any ID on the body? -No wallet. Nothing. -死者身份确认了吗 -没有钱包 什么也没有
[25:44] It might’ve dropped. They’re searching now. 可能掉了 他们正在找
[25:46] You’re not going to find anything. 你们什么也找不到
[25:48] We need to roll the prints and run them. 我们要采集指纹进行匹配
[25:49] We need to figure out who he is and where he was staying. 我们要知道他是谁 住在哪
[25:53] Prints belong to Deacon Rogers, Odessa, Texas. 指纹属于迪肯罗・杰斯的 来自德州奥德萨
[25:56] He’s got a couple of minor arrests. 曾因几次轻微犯罪而被逮捕
[25:57] One for marijuana possession, one for lewd behaviour, 一次因为非法持有大麻 一次因为淫亵行为
[26:00] which I’m guessing is code for gay in Texas. 我猜这就是典型的“德州的同性恋”
[26:03] His credit card shows him staying at a South Beach hotel. 他的信用卡显示 他住在南海滩饭店
[26:11] It’s open. 门开着
[26:36] Clear! 安全
[26:41] Well, he tore through this place in a hurry. 他匆忙地把这地方翻了个底朝天
[26:43] What was he looking for? 他在找什么
[26:44] Identity. Anything to possess a new one. 身份 能让他拥有一个新身份的任何东西
[26:47] He thinks there’s a witness out there who can ID him. 他觉得有一个目击者 能认出他的身份
[26:49] It’s not about fulfilling his need any more. 他不再是为了满足他的需要
[26:51] It’s about his own survival. 是为了他自己的生存
[26:54] How does he escape? 他要怎么逃跑
[26:57] I’m going to find out if Deacon Rogers had a car here. 我来查查迪肯罗・杰斯在这有没有车
[27:14] I can pay you gas money. 我可以付你油钱
[27:16] Hell, who cares about that, boy? 谁在乎这个?小子
[27:18] I’m just obliged to have someone along for the ride. 我正希望有个人能陪陪我
[27:24] -The sun out here is really dangerous. -Dangerous? -这太阳可真危险 -危险吗
[27:29] -Where are you from? -Germany. -你从哪里来 -德国
[27:32] Can you say that again? “Dangerous.” 你能再说一遍吗 危险
[27:35] -Dangerous. -Dangerous. -危险 -危险
[27:37] Yeah. -是的
[27:39] Yeah. Dangerous. -是的 危险
[27:46] -You think we missed something? -I don’t know. -我们会不会遗漏了什么 -我不知道
[27:49] Well, forensics pulled hair from the sink, 侦查科实验室的人 在水槽里找到了头发
[27:51] but it’ll be days before we get results. 但需要几天时间才能有结果
[27:53] We don’t have that kind of time. 我们没有这么多时间
[27:54] The UnSub can’t follow his pattern. 不明嫌犯不能按照他的模式
[27:56] He thinks there might have been a witness, 他觉得可能有目击者
[27:57] so he’s going to need to change identities sooner than usual. 所以他得比往常更快地改变身份
[28:00] -What if he can’t? -What do you mean? -如果他不能呢 -什么意思
[28:03] We’re predicting that the UnSub may take another life in the next 24 hours, 我们预测不明嫌犯 在接下来的24小时内 会再杀一个人
[28:07] because there was a witness who saw him. 因为有一个目击者看到了他
[28:09] Remember what Garcia said? 还记得加西亚说过什么吗
[28:10] That specific paradigm, two victims in one day? 那个特例 一天内两个受害者
[28:13] That occurred one other time. 这之前还发生过一次
[28:14] The first two men disappeared on the same day. 前两名男子是在同一天失踪的
[28:15] Because somebody might’ve seen something 因为有人可能看到了什么
[28:17] that threatened the UnSub with getting caught? 威胁到了不明嫌犯 觉得会被抓住?
[28:18] It’s worth profiling. 值得做个侧写
[28:20] Well, Steven Fitzgerald first went missing two months ago. 史蒂文・菲茨杰拉德 最早在两个月前失踪
[28:23] Took a bus to Miami from Oakland Park, 从就在高速公路旁的 奥克兰公园坐上一辆
[28:25] which is just up the highway, never seen again. 去迈阿密的公车 再也没有人见过他
[28:28] Robert Feeney flew in for a wedding, but never arrived at his hotel. 罗伯特・菲尼赶来参加婚礼 但没有到过他的饭店
[28:32] We need to get back in these files, question both families. 我们重新调查资料 找他们的家属问话
[28:35] Somewhere along the way, their paths may have crossed. 他们可能见过面
[28:51] There’s a case we’re working on 我们正在调查的一个案子
[28:52] which may be connected to your son’s disappearance. 可能和你儿子的失踪有关
[28:55] -Is that right? -Unfortunately, it’s a murder case, sir. -是吗 -很不幸 这是一起谋杀案 先生
[28:58] Someone is attacking men who are travelling alone. 有人在杀害独自出行的男子
[29:00] This man’s attacking homosexuals. 这个人在杀害同性恋
[29:02] Can you confirm that your son Steven is gay? 你能证实你儿子史蒂文是同性恋吗
[29:05] I know he was confused about his sexual orientation. 我知道他对自己的性取向感到困惑
[29:08] How do you mean, confused? 困惑是什么意思
[29:10] There were a number of issues he needed to sort out. 有不少问题需要他解决
[29:12] Was there a friend in Miami Steven was going to see? 蒂文在迈阿密有没有要去见的朋友
[29:16] No, he didn’t have many friends. Pretty much kept to himself. 没有 他朋友不多 很少与人来往
[29:19] So once he got on the bus, you never heard from him? 这么说他一上公车 你就再也没有他的消息
[29:21] No. 没错
[29:24] You seem resigned to this fact. 你似乎接受了这个事实
[29:28] Wherever Steven is I trust it’s a better place for him. 不管史蒂文在哪 我相信 那对他来说是个更好的地方
[29:30] Well, that’s a remarkable kind of strength. 这可真需要强大的信念
[29:33] That’s because of my personal relationship with the Lord. 那是因为我和上帝的个人关系
[29:36] He gives me my strength and my guidance. 上帝给了我信念和指引
[29:38] And you apply that philosophy to your job as well? 你还把这套哲学应用到了你的工作中
[29:41] Well, a prison guard depends on his instincts, his skills and his strength, 监狱守卫得依赖他的本能 他的技能和信念
[29:45] otherwise we’d get ourselves killed. My faith is my personal code. 否则我们会没命的 我的信仰是我的力量源泉
[29:50] Defence tactics classes are required for all employees at the prison, right? 监狱的所有员工都需要 接受防御战术训练 是吗
[29:56] Once he got to the motel he was supposed to call. 他一到旅馆就该打电话的
[29:59] But he never did. 但他没有打过电话
[30:02] Every time that phone rings… 每次电话一响起
[30:05] I know in my heart that Steven was happy that day. 我心里知道 史蒂文那天很幸福
[30:09] I swear, it was the first time I’d seen him smile in years. 我发誓 那是我多年来 第一次看到他笑
[30:13] He’d been talking about taking that trip for weeks. 他说了好几个星期要去旅行
[30:15] Sarah, you don’t have to justify your brother getting on that bus. 萨拉 你不用为你弟弟 坐上那辆公车找理由
[30:18] Yes, I do. Because it was my fault. 不 我不得不 因为 这是我的错
[30:25] Did Steven follow in your footsteps? 史蒂文有没有追随你的脚步
[30:27] Did he look to God for strength and guidance? 他有没有向上帝寻求信念和指引?
[30:30] No, my troubles with Steven has… They have nothing to do with my faith. 不 我和史蒂文之间的矛盾 和我的信仰没有关系
[30:35] We belong to a very tolerant church. Sometimes too tolerant. 我们的教会很宽容 有时太过宽容
[30:38] I mean, they teach that God loves everyone, despite their failings. 他们宣称上帝爱每一个人 包括那些有缺陷的
[30:40] And you saw Steven’s homosexuality as a failing? 你认为史蒂文的同性恋是一种缺陷?
[30:43] I’m a prison guard. 我是个监狱守卫
[30:45] And do you know how many times I’ve walked in on men together? 你知道我有多少次 看到男人发生性关系?
[30:48] Had to physically pull them apart? It was filthy. 我还得把他们拉开 真的很下流
[30:52] Well, it’s filthy. I think he just wanted to do it to piss me off. 很下流,我想他只是想气我
[30:56] You think your son’s sexuality was a way to anger you? 你觉得你儿子的性取向 是一种激怒你的方式?
[30:59] -I was trying to save him. -From what? -我是想拯救他 -从哪里
[31:03] From himself. 他自己
[31:04] Why would you say that? 你为什么这么说
[31:06] Because I gave Steven the money to go to Miami. 因为是我给史蒂文钱 让他去迈阿密的
[31:10] -Why? -I was trying to help him. -为什么 -我想帮他
[31:12] To go somewhere else. Somewhere he could feel safe. 去别的地方 一个他能感觉安全的地方
[31:18] Safe from what? 这里为什么不安全
[31:24] What are you looking for, Sarah? 你在找什么?萨拉
[31:26] You afraid somebody’s going to hear you? 你害怕有人会听到?
[31:27] Who were you protecting your brother from? Your father? 你在保护你弟弟免受谁的伤害? 你父亲吗
[31:31] Was your father hurting Steven? 你父亲在伤害史蒂文吗
[31:36] He really believes he was doing what’s right. 他坚信他做的事是对的
[31:40] So he did throw him around a little bit? 这么说他会殴打他?
[31:42] They just… They didn’t see eye to eye. 他们只是 他们的看法不一致
[31:47] Steven couldn’t stay here any more and I had to help him get out. 史蒂文在这住不下去了 我得帮他离开
[31:52] Is your father hurting you, too? 你父亲也会伤害你吗
[31:55] -Never. -How come? -从来没有 -为什么
[31:59] Because she’s not the one who’s gay. 因为他不是同性恋
[32:02] And how were you trying to help him? 你是怎么帮助他的
[32:04] I’ve been a guard for 20 years. 我做了20年监狱守卫
[32:05] I know a little something about disciplining somebody. 我知道怎么惩罚人
[32:07] So, what, you thought you could beat homosexuality out of him? 你觉得你可以通过殴打 让他放弃同性恋?
[32:10] -I don’t like your tone. -Threatening this boy with tactics -我不喜欢你的语气 -用应用在囚犯身上的战术
[32:12] you use on hardened criminals, threatening him with his own life? 来威胁你的儿子 用他自己的性命威胁他?
[32:14] I was teaching him how to be a man. 我在教他怎么做一个男人
[32:16] No. You were teaching him how to kill one. 不 你在教他怎么杀男人
[32:17] You convinced him he was worthless, contemptible for being who he was. 你令他相信他一文不值 做他自己是可鄙的
[32:21] And he believed you. 他相信了你
[32:23] So he found a way to become someone else, anyone else. 所以他找到了一种方式 成为另一个人 任何一个人
[32:27] Steven isn’t missing, sir. He’s the offender we’re looking for. 史蒂文没有失踪 先生 他就是我们在找的罪犯
[32:38] Ten-four, send that information to my office. 收到 把资料发到我的办公室
[32:44] Texas plates. 德州的车牌
[32:46] Deacon Rogers never rented a car. He drove here from Texas in this. 迪肯罗・杰斯没有租车 他开这辆车从德州过来
[32:51] We put it out as a BOLO. 我们发布了搜寻通告
[32:53] Agent Hotchner is taking statements from the family of Steven Fitzgerald. 霍奇纳探员正在给 史蒂文・菲茨杰拉德的家人做笔录
[32:56] -He might be our UnSub. -Seriously? -他可能是我们的不明嫌犯 -不是吧
[32:58] It’s an unusual household. 那是个不正常的家庭
[33:00] -We’ve had his picture this whole time? -Apparently. -我们一直以来都有他的照片? -显然是
[33:03] Didn’t know soon enough to prevent this. 知道得太晚了 没能防止这个的发生
[33:06] One set of tyre tracks in, nothing out. 有一组进去的轮胎印没有出来的
[33:08] Yeah, I noticed. 是的 我看到了
[33:09] County spotted the vehicle 20 minutes ago, just as is. 县警20分钟前发现了这辆车 和之前一样
[33:12] Asphyxiated? 窒息身亡的?
[33:14] Why mess with a good thing? It’s clearly working for him. 这么好的方法为什么要放弃 这显然对他很管用
[33:16] This stretch of road takes you out of the city. 这段路能带你出城
[33:18] If we lose Steven now, 如果现在跟丢史蒂文
[33:20] it could take us months to catch up with him again. 再追上他可能要花几个月的时间
[33:22] -May I? -Knock yourself out. -我可以看看吗 -请自便
[33:28] What is it? 这是什么
[33:30] I don’t know, some kind of scraps of paper. It looks like a fast food wrapper. 不知道 一些碎纸片 看起来像速食的包装纸
[33:35] It’s a receipt for a youth hostel. It’s dated last night. 一家青年旅社的收据 日期是昨晚的
[33:39] The name on it is Michael Aldridge. 上面的名字是迈克尔・奥尔德里奇
[33:42] From the looks of his sunburn, 从他晒伤的皮肤来看
[33:44] it’s a good guess this young man was hitchhiking. 这个小伙子很有可能是个搭车的
[33:46] Assuming Steven’s taken over Michael’s identity, 假设史蒂文盗取了迈克尔的身份
[33:48] he might have hitched a ride out of here. 他可能已经搭车离开了这里
[33:50] -He didn’t drive? -Not if Michael didn’t. -他不开车 -如果迈克尔不开车的话
[33:51] He’s not becoming his victims by choice. 他并非出于选择成为他的受害者
[33:53] It’s his illness. He’d have to travel the exact same way. 这是他的病 他必须走一模一样的路线
[33:56] Hostels. 旅社
[33:57] There’s a few hostels in North Miami Beach, 北迈阿密海滩有不少旅社
[33:59] 4 miles that way and in Seneca, 5 miles west. 那个方向六公里 还有往西八公里的塞尼卡
[34:02] Okay, we’ll have to split up. We’ll take Seneca. 好的 我们分头行动 我们负责塞尼卡
[34:04] You take North Miami Beach. 你们负责北迈阿密海滩
[34:08] Michael Aldridge checked in an hour ago. 迈克尔・奥尔德里奇一小时前入住的
[34:12] -What room did you put him in? -It’s like a day room kind of thing. -他住在哪个房间 -有点像休息室
[34:14] Like a dormitory. 就像宿舍
[34:16] A dormitory. Full of kids? 宿舍 全是孩子?
[34:18] It’s pretty full. 人很多
[34:20] Wait, Lopez, slow down! 等等 洛佩兹 慢点
[34:22] The rest of my team is on their way. We should wait. 我的其他组员还在路上 我们应该先等
[34:24] Look, I got a nut with a gun in a hostel full of kids. 这个带枪的疯子 在一家全是孩子的旅社里
[34:26] If you want to wait, wait. 你想等就自己等
[34:29] Let’s go. 行动
[34:34] Get them out of here. FBI. Nobody move, nobody panic. 带他们离开这 联邦调查局 不要动 不要慌张
[34:39] Looking for Steven Fitzgerald. 我们在找史蒂文・菲茨杰拉德
[34:42] You two, go. Get out of here, go. Looking for Steven. Steven Fitzgerald. 你们两个 出去 快出去 我们在找史蒂文 史蒂文・菲茨杰拉德
[34:49] Steven? 史蒂文
[34:51] All of you, get out of here, go. Now! Move. Let’s go. Now! Let’s go. 所有人 快出去 走 快点 快点
[35:02] -Steven? -Dude. -史蒂文 -伙计
[35:07] You, out. 你 出去
[35:11] Steven! 史蒂文
[35:16] Michael? Michael Aldridge? Michael! 迈克尔 迈克尔・奥尔德里奇 迈克尔
[35:21] Yes? 什么事
[35:24] What is this? What do you want? 什么事?你们想干什么
[35:26] I want you to put that bag down. I just want to talk to you. 我要你把包放下 我只是想和你谈谈
[35:28] But I have done nothing. I didn’t do anything. 但我什么都没做 我没做过什么
[35:31] I know. I know. 我知道 我知道
[35:33] There’s nothing in that bag you need, Michael. 包里没有你需要的东西 迈克尔
[35:35] I just want some information. I need to find Steven. 我只想知道一些情况 我要找到史蒂文
[35:39] My name is Michael. I do not know Steven. 我叫迈克尔 我不认识史蒂文
[35:43] -Yes, you do. Yes, you do. -No. I don’t know Steven. -不 你认识 -不 我不认识史蒂文
[35:45] -Yes, you do. Yes, you do. -I don’t know Steven. -不 你认识
[35:46] -You know where he is. -No, I don’t know Steven! -你知道他在哪 -不 我不认识史蒂文
[35:52] Why do you want Steven? Steven is stupid! 你为什么要找史蒂文 史蒂文蠢死了
[35:56] He’s disgusting. He’s filthy! 他令人恶心 肮脏不堪
[35:59] -Steven is filthy! He is filthy! -Steven, listen to me! -史蒂文很脏 脏死了 -史蒂文 听我说
[36:01] Nothing is wrong with you. 你没有任何错
[36:08] Nothing, man. 没有错 朋友
[36:11] Look, I’m going to show you. Stay with me, okay? 看着我 跟着我做 好吗
[36:18] -I’m going to put this away. -Derek. Derek. -我把枪放下 -德瑞克 德瑞克
[36:23] Steven, look at me. Look, right at me. 史蒂文 看着我 好好看着我
[36:27] Steven, do you remember who Sarah is? 史蒂文 还记得萨拉是谁吗
[36:33] Sarah is your sister. Sarah is worried about you, man. 萨拉是你姐姐 萨拉很担心你
[36:40] -My sister? -Yeah, your sister, Sarah. -我姐姐 -是的 你姐姐 萨拉
[36:44] Steven, she loves you. She wants you to stop running. 史蒂文 她爱你 她希望你别再逃跑
[36:51] -Sarah? -Yeah. -萨拉? -是的
[36:54] Steven, it’s okay. Put that bag down. 史蒂文 没事了 把包放下
[36:58] -I didn’t do anything wrong. -I believe you. -我没做错什么 -我相信你
[37:01] You did nothing wrong. 你没做错什么
[37:06] I didn’t do anything wrong. I didn’t do anything wrong. 我没做错什么 我没做错事
[37:13] It’s okay. It’s okay. 没事了…
[37:15] -I didn’t do anything wrong. -It’s okay. -我没做错事 -没事了
[37:21] I’ve got to do this. 我必须这么做
[37:26] You have to tell him that I didn’t do anything with those other guys. 你得告诉他 我没有对其他那些男人做什么
[37:30] -I never did. I never did. I never did. -I will. I will. -我什么也没做 -我会的
[37:32] I never did. I never did. -我什么也没做
[37:34] Steven, I promise you, I will tell him. -我会的 史蒂文 我向你保证 我会告诉他的
[37:39] I didn’t do anything. I didn’t do anything. 我什么也没做 我什么也没做
[37:42] Let’s go. Let’s go. 我们走
[38:00] Scary. 刚才吓死了
[38:03] Yeah. I was pretty sure he wasn’t going to try anything. 是的 我很肯定他不会乱来的
[38:10] Pretty sure, huh? 很肯定是吗
[38:12] Well, let’s call it an educated guess. 就称它为有根据的推测
[38:15] Hey, Sid, bag this for evidence. 席德 把这个装起来作为证据
[38:23] -You like it here, huh? -South Beach? -你喜欢这儿 是吗 -南海滩?
[38:27] Come on, what’s not to like? I mean, if I’m not on duty, of course. 拜托 为什么会不喜欢 当然了 是在我不执行职务的时候
[38:33] Anytime you’re free, I can introduce you to the real South Beach. 等你有空 我可以带你认识真正的南海滩
[38:37] The stuff we locals like to keep to ourselves. 我们当地人喜欢留给自己的东西
[38:41] You think you can show me a good time? 你觉得你能让我玩得开心 是吧
[38:43] You look like mojitos, Cuban food, Brazilian jazz. 你看来像是喜欢古巴鸡尾酒 古巴食物 巴西爵士乐
[38:48] That’s not bad. 还不错
[38:50] Call it an educated guess. 就称它为有根据的猜测
[38:54] Come on out, papi. I’ll take good care of you. 出来吧 帕比 我会好好招待你的
[39:00] I’ll hold you to that. 我可记住了
[39:04] Morgan, you couldn’t wait? 莫根 你等不了吗
[39:09] This one’s on me, Hotch. I didn’t think we had enough time. 这次是我的错 霍奇 我觉得我们时间不够
[39:27] Detective Lopez signed this into your custody. 洛佩兹探员签了字 这些归你保管了
[39:30] Thank you. 谢谢
[39:33] I still can’t believe it. 我还是没法相信
[39:35] That Charlie was gay? 查尔斯是同性恋?
[39:36] No, that he thought he couldn’t tell me. That he thought he had to hide it. 不 他觉得他不能告诉我 觉得他必须隐瞒
[39:41] I mean, I can’t think of anything I’d have cared less about than him being gay, you know? 我根本不在乎他是同性恋
[39:48] He was my friend and I loved him. 但他是我的朋友 我爱他
[39:51] And all I ever would have wanted was for him to be happy, you know? 我只希望他能快乐
[40:01] Take care of yourself, JJ. 保重 珍珍
[40:10] -You should go for him. -What? -你该去追他 -什么
[40:13] You’d make a cute couple. 你们两个很般配
[40:17] You know what? 没错
[40:21] Hey, Will. It’s not that I didn’t want them to know. 威尔 不是我不想让他们知道
[40:25] Look, I don’t care about that. It’s not about the relocating, 我不在乎这个 不是因为要搬家
[40:28] it’s not about travelling on the weekends or some guy. 不是因为周末要飞来飞去 也不是因为有别人
[40:33] I didn’t want to tell anyone 我不想告诉别人
[40:37] because the minute I do, it becomes… Becomes real. 是因为 我说出来的一瞬间 它就变成真的了
[40:40] And when it becomes real, people get hurt. 一旦它变成真实的 就会有人受伤
[40:42] And I’ve always run from getting hurt. I always… 我一直不想让自己受伤 我一直…
[40:48] And I don’t want to run any more. Not from you and… 我不想再逃避了 逃避你
[40:52] JJ, just shut up. 珍珍 别说了
[41:02] Well, finally. 终于好了
[41:03] I thought she was never going to admit it. 我还以为她永远不会承认
[41:05] Yeah, what’s it been, like a year? 可不是 多久了 一年了?
[41:07] Yeah, something like that. 是的 差不多
[41:15] “If we knew each other’s secrets, what comforts we should find.” “如果我们知道彼此的秘密 那将是怎样的安慰”
[41:19] John Churton Collins. 约翰・丘邱登林斯
犯罪心理

Post navigation

Previous Post: 犯罪心理(Criminal Minds)第3季第16集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 犯罪心理(Criminal Minds)第3季第19集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme