时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | 德州 西布尼 | |
[00:35] | You wake me again tonight and it’ll be the chainsaw for you. | 你今晚再吵醒我的话 我就将你大卸八块 |
[01:41] | This is Unit Two responding to the explosion at the Norris place. | 这里是第二小队 到达诺瑞斯家的爆炸现场 |
[01:49] | -Go ahead, Unit Two. -We got one DOA. | -请说 第二小队 -有一人在我们到达前已死亡 |
[01:54] | I think it’s Rod Norris. | 我认为是罗德・诺瑞斯 |
[01:56] | Send EMS and Fire. | 派救护车和消防车来 |
[01:59] | -Heck, send everybody. -They’re on their way. | -见鬼 把所有人都派来 -他们马上到 |
[02:17] | Hi. My name’s Spencer, and I’m… | 你们好 我叫斯潘塞 我… |
[02:25] | I don’t really know what I am. | 我也不太清楚我是什么 |
[02:27] | -Hello, Spencer. -Hi, Spencer. | -你好 斯潘塞 -你好 斯潘塞 |
[02:30] | This is my first meeting. | 这是我第一次互助会 |
[02:32] | -Welcome. -Welcome. | -欢迎 -欢迎 |
[02:33] | Thanks. Thank you. | 谢谢 谢谢大家 |
[02:37] | I guess I know I had a problem with Dilaudid, | 我知道我曾经有服食氢吗啡酮的问题 |
[02:43] | but I stopped. | 但我停用了 |
[02:47] | Like, 10 months ago, I stopped. | 十个月前我就停止服用了 |
[02:50] | I thought it was over, but recently I’ve really been… | 我以为已经结束了 但最近我… |
[02:55] | Your literature uses the term “craving.” It started like a month ago. | 你们的宣传资料中 用的字眼是“渴求” 这开始于一个月前 |
[03:01] | A suspect was murdered in front of me. A kid. | 一名嫌犯在我面前被杀 一个孩子 |
[03:07] | And I thought that I could save the kid, but I couldn’t, and… | 我以为我可以救这个孩子 但我做不到 |
[03:14] | Sorry. I’m sorry. | 抱歉 很抱歉 |
[03:17] | I’ve seen a lot of that stuff before, | 我之前见过许多那样的情况 |
[03:19] | but for some reason, that kid’s face has really stuck in my brain. | 但因为某种原因 那个孩子的脸 在我脑海中挥之不去 |
[03:26] | You know? It’s really…I can’t… | 这真的是…我不能 |
[03:30] | And I want to forget about him. | 而我 我想忘记他 |
[03:34] | And I just want to escape. | 我想逃避 |
[03:40] | I’m sorry. I have to go. I’m sorry. | 抱歉 我得走了 抱歉 |
[03:47] | -Spencer. -Sorry, I’m late. | -斯潘塞 -抱歉 我要迟到了 |
[03:50] | Places to go? People to profile? | 要去查案 去对嫌犯进行侧写 |
[03:56] | You know who I am? | 你知道我是谁 |
[03:58] | Of course I do, sir. I just…I didn’t expect to see a man | 我当然知道 长官 我只是没想到 |
[04:02] | of your position here. | 会见到你这样的高层 |
[04:05] | Here, there’s no “sirs.” I’m just “John” here. | 在这个地方 在这里没有长官 在这里我只是约翰 |
[04:09] | And this is not something you talk about at the office, | 而你不该在办公室里提这件事 |
[04:11] | especially our office. | 尤其是我们的办公室 |
[04:14] | -I’m sorry. I really do have to go. -Here. Here, take this. | -抱歉 我真的要走了 -给你 拿着 |
[04:20] | That’s my one-year medallion. It took me six years to get it. | 这是我的一年徽章 我用了六年时间才拿到 |
[04:23] | For the past 13 years, I’ve never left home without it. | 在过去的13年里 我去哪里都带着它 |
[04:27] | Because I know if I forget that, | 因为我知道 如果我忘记带的话 |
[04:29] | I’ll lose my gun, my credentials, my home. Everything. | 我会失去我的工作 我的信任状 我的家 所有的一切 |
[04:34] | Hold on to it. | 好好拿着 |
[04:37] | I only have 10 months. | 我只戒了十个月 |
[04:39] | I know. | 我知道 |
[04:41] | -It’s your most prized possession. -It is. | -这是你最珍视的物品 -是的 |
[04:44] | -You’re just giving it to me? -No. | -你就这样给了我? -不是 |
[04:47] | In a couple of months when you get your year, | 两个月后 你拿到属于自己的那个时 |
[04:49] | you give it back to me. | 你把它还给我 |
[04:52] | -I really don’t understand. -You will. | -我真的不明白 -你会明白的 |
[05:04] | Officer Letts shot this just before he was killed. | 列特警官在被杀前拍下的 |
[05:08] | -Sorry I’m late. -I hope she was worth it. | -抱歉我迟到了 -我希望她是值得的 |
[05:10] | -I hope it was a she. -I’m sorry, I was at the movies. | -我希望是个女的 -抱歉 我刚刚在电影院 |
[05:13] | Oh, really? Why don’t you tell us what it was about? | 真的吗 你何不跟我们说说这部电影 |
[05:14] | Well, I had to leave early, so I can’t really… | 我不得不提早离开 所以我说不出 |
[05:18] | I know it’s late, I know we’re tired, but we’ve got two dead cops. | 我知道现在很晚了 我知道大家都很累 但有两名警察死了 |
[05:22] | All right. The resident, Rod Norris, was DOA. | 好的 市民罗德・诺瑞斯 在警察到场前已死亡 |
[05:25] | They’re still trying to ID the remains of the second victim, | 他们还在确认第二名 受害者遗体的身分 |
[05:28] | whom they believe is his 16-year-old daughter, Jordan. | 他们相信是他16岁的女儿乔丹 |
[05:31] | From the condition of the remains, | 从遗体的状态判断 |
[05:33] | she would have had to have been inside the house, | 她一定是在房子里 |
[05:35] | close to the source of the blast. | 靠近爆炸源 |
[05:37] | Clearly they used the bombing to set the officers up for an ambush. | 显然他们用爆炸来 让警察上钩 进而伏击 |
[05:40] | That’s a well-established terrorist tactic. | 这是一个很完善的恐怖袭击策略 |
[05:42] | First wave takes out civilians, | 第一波除去平民 |
[05:43] | the second wave takes out first responders. | 第二波除去首批到场的应急人员 |
[05:45] | The locals are thinking terrorism? In West Bune, Texas? | 当地警局认为是恐怖袭击吗 在德州西布尼? |
[05:49] | Not exactly a tier-one target, | 确实不是一级目标 |
[05:50] | but DHS did issue a terror alert for the border states yesterday. | 但国安部昨天在边境的州份 发布了恐怖威胁警报 |
[05:54] | Just due to the timing and nature of the attack. | 只是基于这次袭击的时间点及其性质 |
[05:57] | I’ve never heard of this place. I mean the militia, okay, that I could see. | 我从未听说过这个地方 民兵组织的话 好的 我明白 |
[05:59] | Yeah, well, it is close to the border. | 是的 这里靠近边境 |
[06:01] | It could be traffickers sending a message. | 有可能是毒贩在传递信息 |
[06:03] | Whoever it is, they gunned down two cops and blew up a teenage girl. | 不管是谁 他们枪杀了两名警察 炸死了一名少女 |
[06:07] | Until they’re stopped, no one in that town is safe. | 在他们被阻止之前 镇里没人是安全的 |
[06:09] | We need to be cautious with the locals. They’ve lost two of their own, | 我们要小心应对当地警方 他们已经失去两名同僚 |
[06:11] | they’re anxious, they’re scared, and they’re going to want revenge. | 他们焦急又害怕 他们会想要报复 |
[06:14] | Can you blame them? | 能怪他们吗 |
[06:58] | “A sad soul can kill you quicker, | “一个悲伤的灵魂 会更快地让你致死” |
[07:01] | “far quicker, than a germ.” John Steinbeck. | “远比细菌快得多” 约翰・史坦贝克 |
[07:05] | Get that over there. | 去拍一下那边 |
[07:13] | -Sheriff Hallum? -Ma’am? | -哈勒姆警长 -长官 |
[07:14] | Jennifer Jareau. | 珍妮弗・让热 |
[07:15] | This is the team, Agents Hotchner, Rossi, Dr Reid, Prentiss, and Morgan. | 我们的组员 探员霍奇纳 罗西 瑞德博士 普兰蒂斯和莫根 |
[07:21] | -We’re really sorry for your loss. -Thank you. Where do we start? | -请节哀顺变 -谢谢 我们从哪里开始调查 |
[07:25] | The first victim, Rod Norris. | 第一名受害者罗德・诺瑞斯 |
[07:26] | Manager of the chemical plant over in Iblas. | 伊布拉斯化工厂的经理 |
[07:28] | No arrests in 10 years, since his wife left him. | 自从他妻子离开他后 十年来从未被拘捕过 |
[07:30] | I can’t blame her for leaving him, but it’s a shame she left Jordan behind. | 我不怪她离开 但她抛弃乔丹真的很差劲 |
[07:34] | -What can you tell us about Jordan? -Sweet girl. A bit slow. | -你对乔丹有何了解 -亲切的女生 有点迟钝 |
[07:37] | -Slow? She was mentally challenged? -Not quite. Special Ed and all that stuff. | -迟钝?她是智障吗 -不算是 要接受特殊教育 |
[07:42] | Takes some talking to to notice it. I think her mother leaving took its toll. | 要和她交谈一段时间才会发现 我认为她母亲的离开影响到她的成长 |
[07:47] | Sheriff, I’d like to gather your people back at the office | 警长 我想召集你的人回到警局 |
[07:50] | -so I can brief them all together. -Sure. But I’m staying here. | -那么我可以一起向他们做简报 -好的 但我要留在这里 |
[07:54] | Of course. Thank you. | 没问题 谢谢 |
[07:59] | -The blast was localised here. -The room’s been sealed off. | -爆炸局限在这里 -房间被封起来了 |
[08:03] | There’s some plastic, duct tape on the door sills. Windows, too. | 门槛上有塑胶胶带 窗户也是 |
[08:07] | Cordite. Gun powder. | 柯代炸药 火药 |
[08:09] | They found a dozen canisters, it says. | 他们发现了12个霰弹筒 |
[08:11] | The concentration of damage puts those canisters right here by the door. | 集中的破坏性 让那些霰弹筒弹到门边 |
[08:14] | He seals the kitchen, blows out the pilot light, | 他封住了厨房 吹灭了守夜灯 |
[08:18] | trapping the gas in here, near the primary charge. | 把煤气困在这里附近 起火点这里 |
[08:23] | If she was here, between the charge and the window… | 如果她在这里的话 在起火点和窗户之间 |
[08:26] | Boom. Rod Norris ends up in the tree, Jordan ends up in the field. | 爆炸发生 然后罗德・诺瑞斯被弹飞到树上 乔丹就在爆炸点上 |
[08:30] | They didn’t care about the rest of the house, though. | 但他们不在乎其他房子 |
[08:32] | The whole thing’s designed to focus the blast | 整个行动的目的是 集中炸掉 |
[08:34] | -on whoever came through that door. -Yeah. But what was the trigger? | -进门的那个人 -是的 但引爆装置是什么 |
[08:38] | Rod Norris. He was a smoker. | 罗德・诺瑞斯 他是个烟鬼 |
[08:41] | And they knew he would be coming through this door. | 他们知道他会进门 |
[08:44] | They knew he’d be smoking when he did it. | 他们知道他进门时会抽烟 |
[08:49] | Hit pattern says they were fired on full auto. | 撞击的模式显示 他们是用全自动步枪 |
[08:52] | Tight grouping for it. Single burst put them both down. | 装备齐全 一次袭击就把他们两人杀死 |
[08:55] | That takes skill, and some serious training. | 那需要技巧 和严格的训练 |
[08:57] | Letts lands here, still alive. Savage falls there, dead. | 列特倒在这里 还活着 萨维奇倒在那里 死了 |
[09:00] | But I walk past Letts, | 但我越过列特 |
[09:03] | and I shoot Lou Savage in the face when I know he’s already dead. | 朝着卢・萨维奇的脸部开枪 但我知道他已经死了 |
[09:05] | -This was personal. -They knew each other? | -这是私人恩怨 -他们相互认识吗 |
[09:07] | Enough to know Rod Norris would enter through the back door | 最起码知道罗德・诺瑞斯 会抽着烟 |
[09:09] | -while smoking. -And that Lou Savage was on duty, | -从后门进屋 -知道卢・萨维奇当值 而且会到现场 |
[09:11] | and would respond. | 那么现在是什么情况 |
[09:12] | So, what are we talking about here? | 这不是恐怖袭击 |
[09:14] | This wasn’t terrorism, domestic or otherwise. | 国内或其他的 |
[09:16] | Terrorists rarely know their victims, at least, not personally. | 恐怖分子很少认识受害者 至少没有私人关系 |
[09:19] | Because they knew Rod Norris was a smoker | 因为他们知道诺瑞斯是烟鬼 |
[09:21] | who used his back door? | 而且会走后门吗 |
[09:22] | And shot Deputy Savage in the face at point-blank range. | 还有近距离朝副警长萨维奇的脸开枪 |
[09:25] | -They weren’t being thorough? -No. | -不是想确保他已经死了? -不 |
[09:27] | He walked past Letts, who was alive, | 他忽略了还活着的列特 |
[09:28] | shoots Savage in the face when he knows he’s already dead. | 朝萨维奇的脸开枪 他当时知道他已经死了 |
[09:31] | Responders were coming. That last shot was risky overkill. | 应急人员正在赶来 最后的一枪是冒险的过度杀戮 |
[09:34] | Overkill means rage. Rage means a close personal relationship. | 过度杀戮意味着愤怒 愤怒意味着有私人关系 |
[09:37] | Rod Norris and Lou Savage were the specific targets of this attack. | 罗德・诺瑞斯和卢・萨维奇 是这次袭击的特定目标 |
[09:40] | Sheriff, can you think of anyone with a close personal connection | 警长 你能想到任何人 与罗德・诺瑞斯 |
[09:42] | to Rod Norris and Lou Savage? | 和卢・萨维奇有亲密的私人关系吗 |
[09:44] | I didn’t think about it, because of the terror alert… | 我之前没考虑 因为恐怖警备 |
[09:46] | -Think about what? -Owen. Owen Savage. | -考虑什么 -欧文 欧文・萨维奇 |
[09:50] | Lou’s son was dating Jordan Norris. | 卢的儿子 他和乔丹・诺瑞斯在约会 |
[09:56] | My deputies didn’t find Owen at home. | 我的副警长发现欧文不在家 |
[10:07] | -How long did you know Lou Savage? -My whole life. | -你认识卢・萨维奇多久了 -一辈子 |
[10:11] | -And Deputy Savage’s wife? -Hope? | -那么副警长萨维奇的妻子呢 -霍普? |
[10:13] | -How did she die? -Drunk driver in ’02. | -她怎样死的 -02年的时候醉酒驾驶 |
[10:17] | Lou was in Afghanistan. Owen lived with us until he got back. | 卢当时在阿富汗 他回来之前 欧文一直和我们一起住 |
[10:21] | Semper fi. | 永远忠诚 |
[10:23] | How long was Lou Savage in the Marines? | 卢・萨维奇在海军多长时间 |
[10:26] | Twelve years. He was discharged so he could raise Owen. | 12年 他退役了 所以可以抚养欧文 |
[10:29] | -Is that why he resented them? -Pardon me? | -这就是为何他对他们感到怨愤吗 -什么 |
[10:33] | Did Lou blame his wife and son for ending his career in the Marines? | 卢因为他要结束海军的事业 而责怪他的妻子和儿子吗 |
[10:36] | Lou was a good man. | 卢是个好人 |
[10:37] | A good man that doesn’t have a single photo of his dead wife | 这个好人的家里 居然连一张他死去妻子 |
[10:40] | or only son anywhere in his entire house. | 和独子的照片都没有 |
[10:41] | I know this is hard, and if we had more time | 我知道这很痛苦 如果我们有更多时间 |
[10:43] | we would be more sensitive, but we don’t. | 我们会更体恤一些 但我们没时间 |
[10:48] | Hope was the drunk driver. I didn’t write it up that way, but it didn’t matter. | 霍普就是那个醉酒司机 我没有那样详细写 但这并不重要 |
[10:53] | Her drinking was no secret in town. | 她酗酒的问题在镇上不是什么秘密 |
[10:56] | -Where’s Owen’s room? -Right over there. | -欧文的房间在哪 -就在那里 |
[10:59] | Here’s your gun safe. I don’t know the combination. | 这是枪支保险柜 我不知道密码 |
[11:03] | Start with birthdays. Lou’s, Owen’s, Hope’s. | 从生日开始试 卢 欧文 还有霍普的 |
[11:08] | Hotch. Dress blues in plastic, no pics of wife and son. | 霍奇 套着塑胶袋的蓝色裙子 没有妻子和儿子的照片 |
[11:16] | -No luck. -Try 11-10-75. | -不行 -试一下111075 |
[11:21] | -November 10, 1975? What’s that? -1775. Marine Corps birthday. | -1975年11月10号 那是什么日子 -1775年 海军陆战队生日 |
[11:28] | You might’ve just sold me on that profiling of yours. | 你最好把你刚刚的侧写卖给我 |
[11:34] | -That’s bad. -How bad? | -糟糕 -有多糟糕 |
[11:36] | Lou was our tactical trainer. | 卢是我们的战术导师 |
[11:38] | He had a whole collection of automatic weapons and handguns. | 他有全套的自动武器和手枪 |
[11:42] | Which he taught Owen to shoot. | 是他教欧文开枪的 |
[11:47] | -Gun safe is empty. -That’s a surprise. | -枪支保险柜是空的 -真意外 |
[11:54] | That’s James Dean’s Porsche. | 那是詹姆斯・狄恩的保时捷 |
[11:56] | No pics of James Dean, though. That’s a bad sign. | 但没有詹姆斯・狄恩的照片 这是不好的征兆 |
[11:59] | Especially when your mother died in a car accident. | 尤其是当你的母亲是死于交通意外时 |
[12:02] | Still haven’t found the Father of the Year award. | 我仍然还没找到年度好父亲奖 |
[12:08] | -You already checked his computer? -It’s password encrypted. | -你查看过他的电脑了吗 -有密码加密的 |
[12:12] | -Well, smart move if your dad’s a cop. -Assuming he cares enough to snoop. | -如果你爸爸是警察 这是明智的措施 -假设他会在乎你去窥探 |
[12:16] | Hey, Reid. Check yourself. | 瑞德 注意一下你的言词 |
[12:18] | That sheriff out there wanted to take your head off. | 外面的警长想要杀了你 |
[12:20] | I think Hotch might have let him. | 我认为霍奇或许会让他动手 |
[12:25] | -All his clothes are black. -Same here. | -他所有衣服都是黑色的 -这里也是 |
[12:29] | Just like his friend Johnny Cash. | 正如他的朋友强尼・凯许 |
[12:30] | So, Owen identifies with being the misunderstood loner. | 所以欧文认为自己 等同于是被误解的独行侠 |
[12:33] | You know, I wish all our UnSubs | 我真希望我们所有的不明嫌犯 |
[12:34] | would just tack their profiles on their walls like this for us. | 都能像这样为我们 把他们的侧写钉在墙上 |
[12:36] | It doesn’t mean anything. What, you grew up in Chicago, a high school jock, | 这并不代表什么 你在芝加哥长大 你是一个高中运动员 |
[12:39] | and you have pictures of Scottie Pippen | 你的墙上贴满了 前锋皮蓬 |
[12:41] | and Michael Jordan all over your walls? | 和迈克尔・乔丹的海报 |
[12:42] | -Trophies everywhere? -Yeah, but you forgot Walter Payton. | -到处摆满奖杯 是的 但你忘了说华特・培顿 |
[12:46] | Not to mention the sexy ladies of the Sports Illustrated swimsuit issue. | 更不用提“体育画报”泳装特辑上的性感女郎 |
[12:48] | Smart money says you didn’t paint your mirrors black. | 我猜你不会把镜子喷黑 |
[12:52] | I guess Owen didn’t like what he saw. | 我猜欧文不喜欢他所看到的东西 |
[12:54] | -Don’t try to stop me. I need to get by. -Reid. | -别想拦着我 我要过去 -瑞德 |
[12:56] | -Let me by. Let me by, Bert! -I can’t. Sarah, I can’t. | -让我过去 让我过去 伯特 |
[12:57] | Don’t you try to stop me. Let me by! | 别想拦着我 我要过去 |
[13:00] | -Is it true? -Sarah, please. | -这是真的吗 -莎拉 别这样 |
[13:03] | If it’s true, you tell me! | 如果是真的话 你告诉我 |
[13:04] | -Sarah… -Did Lou’s freak son shoot Byron? | -莎拉 -是卢的疯儿子杀了拜伦吗 |
[13:06] | Go home to your kids, Sarah. Your kids need you at home. | 回家看好你的孩子 莎拉 你的孩子需要你在家 |
[13:09] | My children need their daddy. | 我的孩子需要他们的爸爸 |
[13:12] | -It’s Officer Letts’ wife. -You send them home. | -那是列特警官的妻子 -你送他们回家 |
[13:14] | You don’t need them. | 你不需要他们 |
[13:15] | You know what to do. You find that little son of a bitch. | 你知道该怎么做 你找到那个小子 |
[13:18] | You find him, and do what’s right. | 你找到他 然后做该做的事 |
[13:21] | Why do I get the feeling she’s not going to be | 为何我有种感觉 她不是唯一一个 |
[13:23] | -the only one with that sentiment? -Stay here and work the room. | -有这种情绪的人 -你留在这里继续搜查房间 |
[13:25] | Reid and I are going to go to the high school | 瑞德和我去高中 |
[13:26] | and talk to Owen’s teachers and friends. | 找欧文的老师和朋友谈谈 |
[13:28] | We need to get a profile and figure out where he’s going. | 我们要得出侧写 想出他会去的地方 |
[13:31] | All right. | 好的 |
[13:34] | He’s heading out of town. We found his car out by the Interstate, | 他正在出城的路上 我们在州际公路旁找到了他的车 |
[13:39] | right next to victim number five. | 就在第五名受害者身旁 |
[13:45] | I can’t use the Texas Rangers here. I need them working roadblock. | 我在这里不能用德州骑警 我需要他们设置路障 |
[13:51] | Owen’s truck is completely cleaned out. | 欧文的卡车完全被清空 |
[13:53] | He didn’t want to leave us any clues where he was headed. | 他不想留下任何线索 让我们知道他的去向 |
[13:55] | He’s a smart kid. | 聪明的孩子 |
[13:56] | So far every move he’s made has been clever and well-planned. | 目前为止他每一步 都很聪明而且计划周详 |
[14:00] | What about the victim? | 受害者是什么情况 |
[14:01] | Single gunshot wound to the face. Who is he? | 脸部中了一枪 他是谁 |
[14:04] | Kyle Borden, 19. Worked the register. His car is gone. | 凯尔・博登 他是收银员 他的车不见了 |
[14:07] | We already put it out on the wire. | 我们已经用无线电通报了 |
[14:09] | So, Owen stops by here on his way to the Interstate, | 欧文在去州际公路的路上 停留在这里 |
[14:11] | grabs supplies, marches Kyle out back, | 拿些补给品 把凯尔推到外面 |
[14:14] | kills him, and steals his El Camino. | 杀他之后 偷走他的雪佛兰小卡车 |
[14:16] | No evidence Kyle resisted. Owen didn’t have to kill him. | 没有证据证明凯尔有反抗 欧文不必杀他 |
[14:19] | Well, he certainly didn’t have to shoot him in the face. | 他绝对不必朝他的脸开枪 |
[14:21] | He wanted Kyle to see it coming. | 他要凯尔直视死亡 |
[14:22] | Kyle was a couple of years ahead of Owen in school. | 凯尔在学校比欧文高几届 |
[14:25] | It follows he’d know him. | 他们是认识的 |
[14:27] | Excuse me. | 失陪 |
[14:30] | Owen didn’t just know him. Owen hated him. | 欧文不仅认识他 还憎恨他 |
[14:33] | The question is why? | 问题是为什么 |
[14:37] | It’s been restocked recently. | 最近这里进货了 |
[14:39] | According to the invoice, this last night after closing. | 根据发票 这是在昨晚结束营业后 |
[14:42] | Good. | 太好了 |
[14:46] | We have a problem. | 我们有难题了 |
[14:50] | He took gallon jugs of milk, frozen pizzas, cold cuts, | 他拿了几瓶牛奶 速冻披萨 冻肉 |
[14:54] | but no water. | 但没拿水 |
[14:56] | You don’t take frozen foods and perishables on a road trip. | 你在旅途上是不会 拿冷冻食品和易腐烂的东西的 |
[15:01] | -Roadblocks aren’t going to work. -Why is that? | -路障是行不通的 -为什么 |
[15:04] | -He’s not on the road. -He’s still here. He never left. | -因为他没有上路 -他还在这里 从没离开过 |
[15:07] | Correction. They’re still here. That wasn’t Jordan’s body we found. | 更正 他们还在这里 我们发现的不是乔丹的尸体 |
[15:12] | -Who was it? -Not who. What. | -那是谁的 -不是谁 是什么 |
[15:16] | The remains we sent to the M.E. turned out to be three hams | 我们送去法医的遗体 结果证明是三块火腿 |
[15:19] | and a dozen bone-in ribeyes stuffed in Jordan Norris’ blue jeans. | 和数十块带骨肉眼牛排 塞在乔丹・诺瑞斯的牛仔裤里 |
[15:23] | So you tell me. Is she a hostage or accomplice? | 那么你告诉我 她是人质还是共犯 |
[15:51] | Owen? | 欧文 |
[16:02] | Owen? | 欧文 |
[16:13] | -Hey. -Owen. You scared me. | -给你 -欧文 你吓着我了 |
[16:16] | -I made you breakfast. -I woke up and you weren’t here. | -我为你做了早餐 -我醒来发现你不在 |
[16:19] | Yeah, well, I went out. I got you those. Cut them fresh. | 是的 我出去了 我给你摘了这些花 新鲜摘下来的 |
[16:24] | They’re beautiful. | 很漂亮 |
[16:29] | How long can we stay here? | 我们可以待在这里多久 |
[16:31] | Well, old man Stratman doesn’t usually come back until the first. | 史崔特曼老先生通常第一周才回来 |
[16:35] | You know, I figure our dads won’t be looking for us around here by then, | 我想我们的爸爸到那时为止 都不会来这附近找我们 |
[16:38] | so we can just slip away. | 所以我们可以溜走 |
[16:40] | You know, baby, we can go wherever we want to go. | 宝贝 我们可以去任何想去的地方 |
[16:43] | The money that I saved up, | 用我存下来的钱 |
[16:46] | you know, you and I just buy a house. Just escape. | 你和我可以买一间房子 逃离一切 |
[16:48] | If my daddy finds us, he’ll kill you. I know he will. | 如果我爸爸找到我们 他会杀了你 我知道他会的 |
[16:51] | No, he won’t. He will not hurt you again. | 不 他不会的 他不会再伤害你的 |
[16:53] | No one will. Not while I’m here, okay? | 没有人会 有我在你身边 好吗 |
[16:57] | -You promise? -Yeah. I promise. | -你保证吗 -是的 我保证 |
[17:12] | As Owen’s counsellor, what can you tell us about Jordan and Owen? | 作为欧文的辅导员 可以说说乔丹和欧文吗 |
[17:14] | Not much. They started dating last year when Owen moved to Special Ed. | 没有太多可说的 他们去年开始约会 当时欧文转到特殊教育学校 |
[17:17] | Junior year? Isn’t that a bit late? | 高三吗 不是有点晚吗 |
[17:19] | Yes, if he’d been put there for academic reasons. | 是的 如果他是因为成绩退步的话 |
[17:22] | -What was the problem? -Bad attitude, lack of effort. | -是什么问题 -态度恶劣 懒惰 |
[17:25] | I mean, Owen applied himself in some classes and did very well, | 欧文自己申请了一些课程 并取得了很好的成绩 |
[17:29] | but it didn’t last. Here we are. | 但坚持不久 到了 |
[17:34] | The problem wasn’t lack of effort or bad attitude. | 问题不在于懒惰或态度恶劣 |
[17:36] | The A’s in Math and Science tell us he’s a gifted student. | 数学和科学成绩都是A 告诉我们他是有天赋的学生 |
[17:39] | The D’s in English and History, | 英语和历史是D |
[17:40] | that tells us that he had difficulty reading. | 告诉我们 他在阅读方面有困难 |
[17:41] | And the F in Geometry, that indicates a severe problem with spatial relations. | 几何是F 表明在空间关系方面有严重的问题 |
[17:46] | That’s further confirmed by his atrocious illegible handwriting. | 通过他难看潦草的字迹 就进一步确认了 |
[17:49] | All consistent with a brilliant but severely learning-disabled student. | 这一切的特征都显示 他优秀 但有严重学习障碍 |
[17:52] | Yeah, but his standardised tests didn’t support that kind of intelligence. | 是的 但他的标准化测试 没有证明他有这种智商 |
[17:55] | But a spatial-relations handicap affects your hand-eye coordination. | 但空间关系障碍会影响手眼协调 |
[17:57] | He couldn’t fill in an answer bubble any easier than he could hit a baseball. | 他不能轻易地把答案填写在答题框里 就像他不能打棒球 |
[18:01] | Which is why he stayed away from sports. | 这就是为何他避免体育项目 |
[18:03] | Sports was a sore spot with his father. | 体育是他父亲的痛处 |
[18:05] | I mean, he joined the wrestling team his freshman year | 他高一的时候加入了摔跤队 |
[18:07] | just to appease his old man, but that didn’t work out. | 只是为了安抚他的爸爸 但是行不通 |
[18:13] | Excuse me. | 失陪 |
[18:16] | 请输入密码 | |
[18:19] | Come on, Mom. | 拜托 妈妈 |
[18:24] | Johnny Cash. | 强尼・凯许 |
[18:26] | 请输入密码 | |
[18:29] | Hope Savage, I know you’re trying to tell me something. | 霍普・萨维奇 我知道你想告诉我一些事情 |
[18:36] | Hope. | 霍普 |
[18:41] | Okay. | 好的 |
[18:43] | He was probably the smartest kid in class and just couldn’t prove it. | 他也许是班上最聪明的孩子 但证实不了 |
[18:47] | Being the smartest kid in class is like being the only kid in class. | 作为班上最聪明的孩子 就好像作为班上唯一的孩子 |
[18:50] | He missed all of it. | 他们都遗漏了所有这一切 |
[18:52] | But schools like this can’t meet the specialised needs of every student. | 但这样的学校不能满足 每个学生的特殊需求 |
[18:54] | He gives it everything he’s got | 他尽了全力 |
[18:56] | over and over and over again, and continues to fail. | 一次又一次地努力 但还是不断地失败 |
[18:57] | And the whole time, the whole time, they tell him it’s his fault. | 而一直以来 他们告诉他这是他的错 |
[19:00] | -I mean, it makes sense. -No, it doesn’t. | -这能解释一切 -不 不能 |
[19:03] | An undiagnosed learning disability | 未确诊的学习障碍 |
[19:04] | does not add up to this level of violence. | 不会导致这种程度的暴力 |
[19:06] | Not without severe emotional abuse. You know that. | 除非遭受过严重的冷暴力 你知道的 |
[19:10] | -You got something? -An .mpg on Owen’s computer. | -你有发现吗 -欧文的电脑里有一段视频 |
[19:13] | You really need to see this. | 你们真的要看一下 |
[19:14] | Jordan was the gentlest girl in the world. She could never hurt anybody. | 乔丹是世界上最善良的女孩 她绝不会伤害任何人 |
[19:18] | Eileen, can you tell us about Jordan’s father? | 艾琳 你能告诉我们 有关乔丹父亲的事吗 |
[19:22] | He thought she was dumb. And she wasn’t. | 他认为她很蠢 事实上她并不蠢 |
[19:24] | She’d get the answer if you gave her time, | 如果你给她时间 她会想出答案的 |
[19:26] | but he never did. | 但他从来没这样做 |
[19:28] | Did he ever hit her? | 他打过她吗 |
[19:30] | She thought she deserved it. At least, till Owen came along. | 她以为是她活该的 至少在欧文出现之前 |
[19:34] | -Were they in love? -Yes, ma’am. | -他们相爱吗 -是的 警官 |
[19:37] | I thought she was going to die when her dad took her phone away. | 当她父亲没收了她的手机时 我以为她会死掉 |
[19:39] | She didn’t have a computer, so Owen bought her a PDA for e-mail. | 她没有电脑 所以欧文买了 一部掌上电脑给她发邮件 |
[19:43] | He paid the bill and everything, and set it up | 他支付帐单和所有费用 并设置好 |
[19:45] | so that it wouldn’t ring unless it was Owen or me. | 只有欧文或我它才会响 |
[19:48] | -Owen took care of her. -He tried. | -欧文照顾她 -他努力过 |
[19:51] | Whenever anyone said anything bad about her, he’d stick up for her. Always. | 只要有人说她坏话 他就会挺身而出 总是这样 |
[19:57] | What would people say about her? | 别人说她什么 |
[20:01] | When Jordan was a freshman, there was this senior | 乔丹读一年级的时候 有一名三年级的学生 |
[20:04] | who took advantage of her. He told everyone about it. | 占她的便宜 他把这件事告诉了所有人 |
[20:08] | That’s how she and I became friends. | 这也是我们成为朋友的原因 |
[20:10] | I thought she needed someone to look out for her. | 我认为她需要有人照顾她 |
[20:15] | I guess I didn’t do a very good job. | 我想我没有做得很好 |
[20:17] | You’re wrong. She’s lucky to have you as a friend, Eileen. | 你错了 她很幸运有你这个朋友 艾琳 |
[20:21] | -Yeah? -Yeah. | -是吗 -是的 |
[20:24] | We’re done for now. Thank you. | 我们暂时问完了 谢谢 |
[20:26] | Before you go, could you tell us anything about Kyle Borden? | 在你走之前 你能告诉我们 凯尔・博登的事情吗 |
[20:32] | Kyle was the senior who took advantage of Jordan when she was a freshman. | 凯尔是三年级学生 就是乔丹一年级时候占她便宜的人 |
[20:37] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[20:41] | Guys, I’m not so sure I can do this. | 伙伴们 我不确定我是否能做得到 |
[20:44] | It’s just us. | 只是我们 |
[20:45] | It’s not like you don’t masturbate at home, right? | 说得好像你在家 不会手淫那样 对吗 |
[20:47] | No, I can’t really do it while you’re watching me, man. | 不行 你们看着我 我办不到 |
[20:51] | He didn’t know he was being filmed. | 他不知道他被拍 |
[20:53] | You want to be on the team, you gotta do it. | 如果你要在这个队里 你就要这么做 |
[20:55] | We all did it. | 我们全都做过了 |
[20:57] | Okay. I’ll try. I’ll try to do it. | 好的 我试一下 我试一下做 |
[21:00] | Did Owen tell you about this? | 欧文有告诉过你这件事吗 |
[21:02] | Didn’t have to. It was posted on the school social networking site. | 没必要 这段视频 被发布在学校社交网上 |
[21:05] | We pulled it down immediately. | 我们立刻就撤下来了 |
[21:06] | Once it’s on the Internet, it’s out there forever. Owen knew that. | 一旦放上网 永远都会流传 欧文知道的 |
[21:08] | -Did Owen tell his father about it? -Not at first. | -欧文把这件事告诉他父亲了吗 -刚开始没有 |
[21:11] | But when Owen quit the wrestling team, his father confronted him. | 但当欧文退出摔跤队时 他的父亲质问他 |
[21:14] | I mean, he blamed Owen for the whole thing. | 他把整件事都怪在欧文身上 |
[21:16] | He only joined the team to get his father’s approval. | 他加入只是为了得到他父亲的认可 |
[21:18] | How were these boys punished? | 这些男生受到什么惩罚 |
[21:20] | Owen identified them, but on film all we had was their voices. | 欧文指认了他们 但在视频中我们只听到声音 |
[21:23] | I mean, even if they admitted involvement, | 即使他们承认有参与 |
[21:25] | all they had to do was say that Owen didn’t have to do it. | 他们只要说 欧文没必要这么做 |
[21:27] | -He didn’t know he was being filmed. -Look, it’s his word against theirs. | -他不知道自己被拍下来了 -听着 他和他们各说各的 |
[21:30] | Parents would get involved, the school board, lawyers. | 家长会介入 校董会 律师 |
[21:34] | I mean, cyber-bullying is a hot issue right now. | 网络暴力现在是热门话题 |
[21:37] | The whole thing would wind up on 60 Minutes. | 整个事件最终会被 新闻节目“60分钟”报导 |
[21:40] | -How’s that going to help Owen? -What did you tell him? | -这对欧文有何帮助 -你告诉他什么 |
[21:42] | I told him that dealing with bullies is part of growing up. | 我告诉他 应对恶霸是成长的一部分 |
[21:46] | That sounds familiar. | 听起来很熟悉 |
[21:47] | Boys have a way of sorting these things out for themselves. | 男生有自己的方法去解决这样的事情 |
[21:49] | Yeah, they sure do. | 没错 他们当然有办法 |
[21:50] | Right now, Owen’s out there sorting it out with an assault rifle. | 现在欧文就在外面 用冲锋枪解决这件事 |
[21:52] | Reid. | 瑞德 |
[22:00] | I apologise. It’s just we’ve heard those phrases before | 抱歉 只是 我们之前审问校园枪手时 |
[22:03] | when we interview school shooters. | 听过那些话 |
[22:05] | Jordan was the motive for Kyle Borden. It was revenge. | 乔丹是他杀害凯尔・博登的动机 这是报复 |
[22:08] | I need to speak to the boys who made this video, immediately. | 我要马上和拍这段视频的男生谈话 |
[22:10] | Let me check their class schedules. | 让我看一下他们的课程表 |
[22:19] | What is it? | 什么问题 |
[22:21] | None of them have shown up for school. | 他们今天全都没上学 |
[22:29] | He deleted everything but the one .mpg. | 他把所有视频都删了 只留下一段 |
[22:30] | I’m walking Morgan through retrieving what he put in the trash, | 我在教莫根取回他放在回收站的文件 |
[22:33] | -but I’m not sure… -We’ve got three missing kids, Garcia. | -但我不确定 -我们有三个孩子失踪了 加西亚 |
[22:35] | -We need access to Owen’s e-mail. -The kid is tech savvy, sir, | -我们要进入欧文的邮箱 -这孩子是个技术达人 长官 |
[22:38] | but fret not. I am tech savvier. Is that a word? | 但不要担心 我是技术大师 那是个词吗 |
[22:40] | That sounds like a word. If it is a word, I am it. | 听起来像一个词 如果这是个词的话 我就是 |
[22:42] | DC time, Garcia. | 华盛顿特区时间 加西亚 |
[22:45] | -11:17 A.M. -DC. “Decaf.” | -上午11点17分 -低咖啡 |
[22:49] | Right. | 是的 |
[22:50] | Two alienated kids, no maternal presence, dysfunctional relationships | 两名不合群的孩子都失去了母亲 与独裁的父亲之间的关系存在缺陷 |
[22:55] | with dominating fathers who withheld love. | 他们的父亲拒绝给予关爱 |
[22:57] | They were made for each other. | 他们是天造地设的一对 |
[22:59] | As lovers, yes. But partners in crime, no. | 作为爱人 是的 但犯罪搭档 不是 |
[23:01] | There’s nothing in Jordan’s profile | 乔丹的侧写 |
[23:03] | that indicates she’s capable of violence. And certainly not murder. | 没有表明她有暴力的倾向 所以绝对不会杀人 |
[23:06] | A new .mpg just posted to the school social networking site. He… | 一段新视频 刚刚被发布到学校社交网络 |
[23:10] | You need to see this. | 你们必须看看 |
[23:13] | -It was a joke, man! -We didn’t mean anything by it! | -那只是开玩笑 伙伴 -我们没有其他意思的 |
[23:16] | It was three years ago! No one even remembers it! | 那都是三年前的事 没人会记得 |
[23:20] | I do. | 我记得 |
[23:22] | -No, Owen! Don’t! Don’t! -Owen, please, don’t! | -不 欧文 别开枪 求求你别开枪 |
[23:28] | Garcia, is there any way to trace the .mpg to the computer that sent it? | 加西亚 有办法能够追踪到 发布视频的电脑吗 |
[23:31] | It was sent from Jordan’s PDA, but Owen’s hacked the SIM card. | 这是从乔丹的掌上电脑发出的 但欧文入侵了手机卡 |
[23:33] | He’s anonymised it. It stops the phone from transmitting its current position. | 他把它隐藏了姓名 阻止了电话传送 它当前的位置 |
[23:36] | Hackers do it to stop roaming charges. | 黑客这么做是为了阻止产生漫游费 |
[23:38] | It’s good for one call, and then the carrier turns the service off. | 这只能用于一通电话 然后运营商就会停止服务 |
[23:40] | So even if it’s turned on and he’s using it, | 所以如果它开了 他正在用 |
[23:42] | -we can’t track it? -Bingo. | -我们也追踪不到? -没错 |
[23:44] | Have the cell company leave the service on, | 让手机公司继续提供服务 |
[23:46] | -in case he sends anything else. -Yes, sir. | -以防他还会发送其他信息 -好的 长官 |
[23:49] | Let’s bring in Sheriff Hallum and see if he recognises the background. | 我们让哈勒姆警长过来 看看他是否认得出背景 |
[24:00] | “There’s a man going around taking names, | “一个人四处夺取生命” |
[24:03] | “and he decides who to free and who to blame. | “他来决定谁将自由 谁是有罪” |
[24:07] | “Everybody won’t be treated all the same.” | “大家的下场都不一样” |
[24:09] | Johnny Cash. | 强尼・凯许 |
[24:10] | From that song Owen was playing when he did this, right? | 出自欧文在犯案时播放的歌曲 |
[24:13] | He’s been taking names. | “取名字” |
[24:15] | Collecting names. He’s acting out his revenge fantasies. | 收集名字 他在实现他的复仇幻想 |
[24:18] | The family, school and social dynamics do seem to fit perfectly. | 家人 学校和社会动力 确实看起来很符合 |
[24:24] | He’s not collecting names. He’s collecting injustices. | 他不是在“收集名字” 他是在收集“不公” |
[24:32] | We’re ready to give the profile. | 我们准备发布侧写 |
[24:38] | Once you’ve heard the profile, you’ll understand. | 一旦你们听了侧写 就会明白 |
[24:40] | We are wasting time. | 我们在浪费时间 |
[24:42] | Owen is here, and we should be knocking on doors. | 欧文在镇上 我们应逐家逐户去敲门 |
[24:44] | -That’s not a good idea. -And why is that? | -这不是一个好主意 -为什么 |
[24:46] | Because Owen’s watching. He’s monitoring the news. | 因为欧文在监视我们 他在留意新闻 |
[24:48] | Right now, he thinks you think he’s gone. He feels safe. | 目前他认为 你以为他已经离开了 他感到安全 |
[24:51] | If we start knocking on doors, he’s going to know that he’s not. | 如果我们逐户去敲门 他就知道他不安全 |
[24:54] | He’s gonna feel trapped. | 他会感到陷入困境 |
[24:55] | Why the hell should we care about this little bastard’s feelings? | 我们为何要在乎这个小孩的感受 |
[24:58] | All right, we’re here to help you bring in Owen Savage | 我们来这里是为了帮助你们 以死亡人数最少的方式 |
[25:00] | with minimum loss of life. | 拘捕欧文・萨维奇 |
[25:02] | The profile tells you the best way to do that. | 侧写可以告诉你们最佳的方式是什么 |
[25:04] | Owen Savage fits the profile | 欧文・萨维奇符合 |
[25:06] | of a type of school shooter known as an injustice collector. | “不公收藏家” 这一类校园枪手 |
[25:08] | He’s trying to avenge perceived wrongs. | 他在报复被认为是错误的行为 |
[25:10] | If he’s a school shooter, why hasn’t he hit the school yet? | 如果他是校园枪手 为何他还未袭击校园 |
[25:13] | Jordan. Most of these guys are so angry and hopeless, | 乔丹 大部分这种人都很愤怒 很绝望 |
[25:16] | they just want to kill as many people as possible and commit suicide. | 他们只想尽可能地杀更多的人 然后自杀 |
[25:19] | But Jordan gives him a reason to live. | 但乔丹给了他活下去的理由 |
[25:21] | Otherwise, he’s a textbook case. His life was one torment after another. | 否则的话 他就是典型的案例 他的生活痛苦不断 |
[25:24] | His teachers gave up on him, his classmates bullied him, | 他的老师放弃他 同学欺凌他 |
[25:27] | and his father blamed him while giving him access to guns. | 他的父亲一边责怪他 一边让他拿到枪支 |
[25:28] | Given these conditions, you’re actually quite fortunate. | 基于这些条件 事实上你们很幸运 |
[25:31] | It sounds like you’re saying these victims deserved this. | 听起来你好像在说 这些受害者是活该的 |
[25:33] | -We’re not. Nobody deserves this. -But you could’ve prevented it. | -不是 没人应该遭受这样的苦难 -但你们原本可以避免的 |
[25:37] | Reid, can I talk to you? | 瑞德 我可以和你谈一下吗 |
[25:44] | It’s the truth. They could have done something. | 这是实话 他们原本可以做些事情 |
[25:46] | They work with his father. They knew Owen. | 他们和他的父亲一起工作 他们了解欧文 |
[25:47] | So what? All adolescents profile like sociopaths. | 那又怎样 青少年的侧写都像反社会者 |
[25:50] | There’s a reason you can’t diagnose them until they’re 18. | 这就是为何你在18岁前 不能诊断他们的原因 |
[25:52] | Yeah, and they could have seen the signs! | 是的 但他们原本可以看到一些迹象 |
[25:53] | Nobody sees the signs, Reid. You know that. | 没人看到迹象 瑞德 你知道的 |
[25:56] | And making it their fault is not only unfair, it’s dangerous. | 而把这归结于是他们的错 这不仅不公平 而且很危险 |
[25:59] | I want you to go back to the Savage house, | 我要你回到萨维奇的家 |
[26:00] | and I want you to go through Owen’s room. | 我要你搜查欧文的房间 |
[26:02] | -Morgan’s already doing that. -Yeah, and you’re gonna join him. | -莫根已经在做了 -你要和他一起 |
[26:04] | -You’re punishing me? -No, I’m using you. | -你在惩罚我吗 -不 我在善用你 |
[26:06] | You know this kid better than anybody. Go find us something we can use. | 你比任何人更了解这个孩子 去找些我们能用的线索 |
[26:17] | He was out of line, and I’m sorry. | 他说得太过分了 抱歉 |
[26:21] | We want to release the .mpg from Owen’s computer to the media. | 我们要把欧文电脑上的 那段视频发布给媒体 |
[26:24] | He left it because he wants us to know why he’s doing this. | 他留下来是因为 他要我们知道他为何这么做 |
[26:27] | And by releasing it, it could temporarily dissipate his urge to kill | 通过发布视频 这可以暂时消除 他杀人的欲望 |
[26:30] | -and buy us some time. -Time for what? | -为我们争取一些时间 -来做什么 |
[26:33] | To figure out a way to bring him in peacefully. | 想出一个能够将他和平拘捕的方法 |
[26:35] | Jordan’s innocent and Owen wants to die, | 乔丹是无辜的 而欧文想死 |
[26:37] | and if you choose to go knocking on doors, | 如果你选择去敲门的话 |
[26:39] | I think it’s gonna get her killed. | 我认为这会让她被杀 |
[26:41] | After the funerals tomorrow, I won’t have a choice. | 在明天的葬礼后 我就没得选择 |
[26:44] | Until then, you do what you think is best | 在那之前 就用你们觉得最佳的办法 |
[26:47] | to find them and bring him in. | 去找到他们 拘捕他 |
[26:48] | -Thank you. -If y’all would excuse me. | -谢谢 -失陪 |
[26:55] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[26:57] | Someday we are going to have a house of our own just like this one. | 终有一天我们会拥有像这样的房子 |
[27:02] | Can we live someplace cold? | 我可以住在寒冷的地方吗 |
[27:05] | Why would you want that? | 为什么 |
[27:06] | I want to wake up Christmas morning and see snow. | 我想在圣诞节早上醒来可以看到雪 |
[27:10] | Wouldn’t that be great? A white Christmas? | 那不是很棒吗 白色圣诞 |
[27:12] | Yeah. Here. | 是的 来 |
[27:15] | -You got to smell it. -Why? | -你一定要闻一下 -为什么 |
[27:17] | Why? To see if it’s the right kind. You know, people who know wine | 为了看看这是不是对的葡萄酒 懂红酒的人 |
[27:20] | can tell if it’s the right flavour by smelling the cork. | 能够通过闻酒塞 就能判断味道是否正确 |
[27:25] | It smells like grapes to me. | 我觉得气味好像葡萄 |
[27:29] | Yeah. So, this is nice, huh? | 这很棒 是吗 |
[27:31] | It’s not a bad spread for a couple of kids. | 所以对于两个孩子来说 这顿晚餐不算太糟 |
[27:38] | -Owen! -It’s okay. It’s okay. Sit back down. | -欧文 -没事的 坐回去 |
[27:41] | -I’m scared. -It’s okay. All right? | -我害怕 -没事的 好吗 |
[27:44] | Go on back, sit down. Stay away from the window. | 回去坐好 别靠近窗户 |
[27:47] | I’m gonna take care of this, okay? | 我去处理 好吗 |
[27:55] | Who is that? | 是谁 |
[27:57] | -Owen? Is that you? -Yes, sir. It’s me. | -欧文 是你吗 -是的 先生 是我 |
[28:00] | What are you doing out here, boy? | 你在这里干什么 孩子 |
[28:07] | -I’m sorry, Mr Stratman. -Why? | -对不起 史崔特曼先生 -为什么 |
[28:09] | You weren’t supposed to be back till the first week in May. | 你本应是5月第一周才回来 |
[28:12] | This wasn’t supposed to happen. | 这本不应该发生的 |
[28:16] | I’m…I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[28:20] | Hey, Jordan? | 乔丹 |
[28:23] | Jordan, it’s okay! They left! | 乔丹 没事了 他们走了 |
[28:32] | Jordan? What are you doing down there? | 乔丹 你在这里干什么 |
[28:35] | I thought it was my dad. | 我以为是我爸爸 |
[28:37] | No. No, it was just a few Mexican kids. | 不是 只是几个墨西哥小孩 |
[28:39] | They got lost looking for the Interstate. It’s fine. They’re gone now. | 他们迷路了 在找州际公路 没事了 他们现在已经走了 |
[28:43] | I thought he was going to kill us. | 我以为他会来杀我们 |
[28:45] | Hey. Okay? Hey, everything’s fine. | 嘿 一切都很 |
[28:47] | All right? They got lost. They’re gone now. | 好吗 他们迷路了 他们现在已经走了 |
[28:50] | Come here. You all right? | 过来 你还好吗 |
[29:01] | Garcia restored those e-mails. | 加西亚恢复了那些电邮 |
[29:03] | Yeah, I’m sorting through them right now. | 是的 我现在在翻看 |
[29:16] | Reid. You know, you’re not the only one who identifies with him. | 瑞德 不只你一人对他感同身受 |
[29:23] | You said I was a high school jock. I was. | 你说我是高中运动员 我是的 |
[29:28] | But not at first. My freshman year, I was five foot three. | 但一开始不是 一年级的时候我只有一米六 |
[29:33] | I weighed a buck-twenty soaking wet. | 我很瘦弱 |
[29:34] | So trust me when I tell you, I got my ass kicked every day. | 相信我 我每天都挨打 |
[29:39] | So, the following summer, I hit the weights | 所以在接下来的夏天里 我练习举重 |
[29:41] | and I got lucky, I grew six inches. | 我很幸运 长了15厘米 |
[29:45] | But it was never about vanity, Reid. | 但这不是因为虚荣 瑞德 |
[29:48] | It was about survival. | 这是因为要生存 |
[29:53] | I was in the library, | 我当时在图书馆 |
[29:57] | and Harper Hillman comes up to me, and she tells me | 然后 哈珀・希尔曼来找我 她告诉我 |
[30:00] | that Alexa Isben wants to meet me behind the field house. | 亚莉克莎・易卜生 想在运动场的更衣室见我 |
[30:06] | Alexa Isben was, like… | 亚莉克莎・易卜生是 |
[30:08] | Easily the prettiest girl in school. | 学校最漂亮的女生 |
[30:11] | So what happened? Alexa wasn’t there? | 那么发生什么事 亚莉克莎不在吗 |
[30:13] | She was there. | 她在 |
[30:15] | So was the entire football team. | 还有整个橄榄球队 |
[30:20] | They stripped me naked and tied me to a goal post. | 他们扒光我的衣服 把我绑在门桩上 |
[30:24] | So many kids were there, you know, just watching. | 当时有许多孩子在场 他们就只是看着 |
[30:27] | Nobody tried to stop them? | 没有人尝试阻止他们吗 |
[30:29] | I begged them to, but they just… | 我不断求他们 但他们 |
[30:33] | They just watched. | 就只是看着 |
[30:37] | Then finally they got bored and they left. | 最后他们感到无趣就离开了 |
[30:41] | It was like midnight when I finally got home. | 我终于回到家时已是半夜 |
[30:43] | And my mom didn’t… | 而我妈妈没有… |
[30:47] | Mom was having one of her episodes, so she didn’t even realise I was late. | 我妈妈当时病发 所以她根本没有注意到我晚归 |
[30:51] | You never told her what happened? | 你没有告诉她发生什么事 |
[30:53] | I never told anybody. I thought it was one of those things | 我想我从未告诉过任何人 这是其中一件事 |
[30:56] | that I thought if I didn’t talk about it, I’d just forget. | 我认为 如果我不说的话 我就会忘记 |
[30:59] | But I remember it like it was yesterday. | 但我记得很清楚 就像昨天才发生一样 |
[31:04] | Reid, you don’t need an eidetic memory for that. | 瑞德 在这种事情上 你不需要有清晰的记忆 |
[31:09] | You know, we forget half of what they teach us in school. | 学校的知识我们忘了一半 |
[31:11] | But when it comes to the torment and the people who inflicted it, | 但说到折磨和承受折磨的人 |
[31:15] | we’ve all got an elephant’s memory. | 我们都有超强的记忆 |
[31:21] | Owen just wants to forget. | 欧文只是想忘记 |
[31:23] | I know what that’s like. | 我知道这种感受 |
[31:29] | He’s been making a big deal out of saying goodbye to Jordan | 他在他所有的邮件里都很郑重地 |
[31:31] | in all of his e-mails, none of it shorthand. That’s odd. | 和乔丹说再见 没有一封是简单表达的 奇怪 |
[31:37] | He never got a chance to say goodbye to his mother. | 他一直都没机会和他的母亲告别 |
[31:40] | Abandonment is his biggest fear. That’s why he chose Jordan. | 被遗弃是他最大的恐惧 所以他选择乔丹 |
[31:43] | He thinks she’ll never leave. | 他认为她绝对不会离开 |
[31:44] | Owen’s mother’s death left him with severe issues of abandonment. | 欧文母亲的离世 让他有严重的被遗弃感 |
[31:47] | If we can get Jordan away from him, we’ll save her, | 如果我们可以从他身边带走乔丹 我们就可以救她 |
[31:49] | -and take away his reason to live. -He’ll take his own life. | -夺走他生存的理由 -他会自杀 |
[31:52] | -It’s the only way we can save Jordan. -How can we get her to leave him? | -这是救乔丹的唯一方法 -我们如何能够让她离开他 |
[31:55] | He’s kept Jordan in the dark. She doesn’t know about the murders. | 他一直隐瞒着乔丹 她不知道他杀了那些人 |
[31:57] | -You want to tell her. -If we can. | -你想告诉她 -如果我们可以的话 |
[31:59] | We can get her to turn herself in. | 我们可以让她自首 |
[32:01] | But even if we could talk to her, the only person she trusts is Owen. | 但即使我们能够跟她谈话 她唯一相信的人是欧文 |
[32:04] | There’s one other person. | 还有另一个人 |
[32:06] | She might be able to get a message to Jordan. | 她或许能够发信息给乔丹 |
[32:08] | Jordan doesn’t know what Owen’s done. | 乔丹不知道欧文的所作所为 |
[32:10] | She has no idea of the danger she’s in. | 她对她所处的危险一无所知 |
[32:12] | No, Owen loves her. He would never hurt her. | 不 欧文爱她 他绝不会伤害她的 |
[32:15] | If the police find them and there’s no way out, he will. | 如果警察找到他们 没有退路的话 他会的 |
[32:17] | We’ve seen it before. | 我们之前见过了 |
[32:18] | Even if he doesn’t, she’ll get caught in the crossfire. | 即使他不会 她在交火中也会受伤 |
[32:20] | We’ve seen that before, too. | 我们之前也见过这种情况 |
[32:24] | We’re trying to save her. You are the only person she’ll listen to. | 我们正在想办法救她 她只听得进你的话 |
[32:27] | We want to send a text explaining the reality of the situation. | 我们想发送一条信息 去解释现实情况 |
[32:31] | You want to protect her and be her friend? This is your last chance. | 你想保护她 做她的朋友吗 这是你最后的机会 |
[32:39] | “Jordan, there are some people here with me who want to talk to you. | 乔丹 我身边有几个人 他们想和你谈谈 |
[32:45] | “Listen to what they have to say. They are with the FBI.” | 听听他们要说的话 他们是联邦调查局的 |
[32:51] | -You’re doing the right thing. -It don’t feel right. | -你是在做正确的事情 -感觉很不对 |
[33:17] | Send her the news coverage. | 把新闻报导发送给她 |
[33:19] | Tell her to look at the pictures. | 告诉她看看照片 |
[33:21] | Tell her we know Owen didn’t tell her what he did. | 告诉她我们知道 欧文没有告诉她他所做的事 |
[33:25] | You liars. | 你们是骗子 骗人 |
[33:29] | Send the .mpg. Reid, do it. | 把视频发给她 瑞德 快点 |
[33:36] | Tell her, | 告诉她 |
[33:38] | “When the police come for you, Owen will kill you and kill himself.” | 当警察来找你们的时候 欧文会杀了你再自杀 |
[33:41] | -No, Owen! Don’t! Don’t! -Owen, please, don’t! | -别开枪 -不 求求你 |
[33:52] | “You lie. Owen loves me.” | 你说谎 欧文爱我 |
[33:55] | She’s gone. Now what? | 她离线了 现在怎么办 |
[33:57] | We’ve planted the seed. Now we wait. | 我们已经播种了 现在只能等待 |
[34:15] | She’s back. | 她回来了 |
[34:17] | -“You were right. What do I do?” -Ask her where she is. | -你说得对 我要怎么做 -问问她在哪里 |
[34:19] | 你在哪里 | |
[34:23] | “If I tell you, you will hurt him.” | 如果我告诉你 你会伤害他的 |
[34:25] | -She’s not going to give it up. -Ask her if she can get away. | -她不打算透露 -问问她是否能逃走 |
[34:31] | “I can try.” | 我可以试试 |
[34:45] | Jordan? Jordan! | 乔丹 乔丹 |
[34:51] | She’s back. | 她回来了 |
[34:54] | -“You turned her against me.” -It’s not Jordan. | -你们让她背叛我 -这不是乔丹 |
[35:00] | Somebody please tell me we didn’t just get Jordan killed. | 请告诉我 我们没有害她被杀 |
[35:15] | It was the right thing to do. | -这是该做的事情 |
[35:16] | I know. I just… I really thought we could save her. | -我知道 我真的认为我们可以救她 |
[35:20] | -Emily? -Well, we had no choice… | -艾米莉 -我们没有选择 |
[35:22] | Emily. | -艾米莉 |
[35:27] | Jordan. | 乔丹 |
[35:29] | I got to the car while Owen was digging. | 欧文在挖洞的时候 我跑到车子那里 |
[35:34] | And he didn’t see me until he heard me start the truck. | 直到我发动卡车时 他才看见我 |
[35:37] | He tried to stop me, but I just… I kept driving. | 他尝试拦住我 但我只是继续开 |
[35:41] | We need to know where he is. | 我们要知道他在哪里 |
[35:44] | -You’re going to hurt him. -We don’t want to hurt Owen. | -你们会伤害他的 -我们不想伤害他 |
[35:47] | But we think Owen might hurt himself, or someone else, | 但我们认为如果我们不尽快找到他 |
[35:50] | if we don’t get to him really soon. | 欧文会伤害自己或其他人 |
[35:58] | He’s at Stratman’s ranch. | 他在史崔特曼的牧场 |
[36:18] | Reid. Reid, a little help. | 瑞德 过来帮忙 |
[36:33] | -Owen’s not here. -Hey, Hotch, | -欧文不在这里 -霍奇 |
[36:36] | -we got a body back there. -Half-dug grave. | -后面发现一具尸体 -坟墓挖到一半 |
[36:38] | Found a note. | 找到一张字条 |
[36:41] | “I’m going to return my mom’s necklace.” | 我要去归还我母亲的项 |
[36:43] | He may be going home to get it. We didn’t find it, but it could be there. | 他或许会回家拿 我们当时没找到 但有可能在那里 |
[36:46] | Sheriff, you go there. | 警长 你去那里 |
[36:47] | You. Where’s his mother buried? | -你们呢 -他的母亲葬在哪里 |
[37:03] | Reid, what are you doing? | 瑞德 你干什么 |
[37:06] | He’s going to force us to kill him. | 他会迫使我们杀了他 |
[37:07] | Don’t make me be a part of that. You don’t need me. | 别逼我参与 你们也不需要我 |
[37:14] | Meet me at the station. | 在警局等我 |
[37:31] | They think he’s going to his mother’s grave. | 他们认为他会去他母亲的坟墓 |
[37:33] | Isn’t he? | 不是吗 |
[37:35] | He was gone when we got to the ranch. | 我们达到牧场的时候 他已经离开了 |
[37:36] | I want to save his life, but I need to ask you a question. | 我想救他 但我要问你一个问题 |
[37:38] | This necklace. He gave it to you? | 这条项链 他给你了吗 |
[37:41] | -I left it at the ranch. -He’s coming here. | -我把它留在牧场里 -他会来这里 |
[37:45] | Call Hotch. Tell him. And don’t let her out of this room. | 打电话告诉霍奇 别让她离开这个房间 |
[37:49] | 霍普・萨维奇 | |
[37:53] | Something’s wrong. | 不对劲 |
[37:56] | He had a head start. If he was coming here, he’d be here already. | 他领先我们一步的 如果他打算来这里 他应该早就到了 |
[38:00] | He said he wanted to say goodbye. Give her back the necklace. | 他说他想告别 把项链还给她 |
[38:04] | He wasn’t talking about his mother. | 他说的不是他的母亲 |
[38:07] | -Jordan. -Yeah? | -乔丹 -什么事 |
[38:10] | Okay. We’re on our way. | 好的 我们马上到 |
[38:12] | Reid knew. | 瑞德早就知道了 |
[38:40] | What makes you think he’ll come here? | 你为何认为他会来这里 |
[38:42] | It’s what I would do. | 要是我就会 |
[38:46] | Prentiss? Cover me. | 普兰蒂斯 掩护我 |
[38:49] | -What? Reid! -Do not shoot. | -什么 瑞德 -别开枪 |
[38:51] | -Reid! -Owen. I don’t have a gun. | -瑞德 -欧文 我没有枪 |
[38:56] | My name is Spencer. I’m with the FBI, and I’m here to help you. | 我的名字叫斯潘塞 我是联邦调查局的 我是来帮你的 |
[38:59] | Yeah? I need you to stay back. | 是吗 我要你后退 |
[39:03] | I know the only reason you joined the team was for your father. | 我知道你参加摔跤队的 唯一原因是为了你的父亲 |
[39:07] | I know that he blamed you for what happened. | 我知道他把一切都怪在你身上 |
[39:08] | -Stay back! Right where you are! -I also know | -待在原地 -我还知道 |
[39:10] | the only reason you killed Rod Norris and Kyle Borden was to protect Jordan. | 你杀罗德・诺瑞斯 和凯尔・博登的唯一原因 是为了保护乔丹 |
[39:15] | I know the harder you tried, the worse it got, | 我知道你越努力 结果就越糟 |
[39:17] | and it felt like everybody just stood there watching you suffer. | 感觉就好像所有人 都站在那里看你受罪 |
[39:19] | -Not a single person even tried to help. -They didn’t. They didn’t. | -没有一个人尝试过帮你 -他们没有 |
[39:25] | -What’s he doing? -He’s blocking our shot. | -他在干什么 -他挡着我们的视线 |
[39:27] | I know you want to escape and forget. | 我知道你想逃避 忘记这一切 |
[39:31] | Believe me when I say I know… I know exactly how that feels. | 相信我 我知道 我很清楚这种感觉 |
[39:37] | But you know what? You don’t have to die. | 但你知道吗 你不必死 |
[39:40] | No. No, I’m already dead. | 不 不 我已经死了 |
[39:44] | No. No, you’re not dead. | 不 不 你没死 |
[39:46] | If you die, you’re going to leave Jordan just like your mother left you. | 如果你死了的话 你就会扔下乔丹 就像你母亲扔下你一样 |
[39:51] | I know you don’t want that. Do you? | 我知道你不想那样 对吗 |
[39:56] | Okay, you bring her to me. All right? You bring her outside. | 好的 你带她来见我 好吗 你带她出来 |
[40:00] | I can’t bring her outside, Owen. | 我不能带她出来 欧文 |
[40:02] | But if you put the gun down, I swear to God I’ll take you to her. | 但如果你放下枪 我发誓我会带你去见她 |
[40:08] | I promise nobody will hurt you. | 我保证没人会伤害你 |
[40:11] | You’ll say goodbye to her, and you’ll give her the necklace. | 你和她道别 把项链给她 |
[40:15] | All right? So what do you say? | 好吗 你觉得怎样 |
[40:20] | Just put the gun down. | 把枪放下 |
[40:23] | Let’s go inside. | 我们到里面去 |
[40:54] | Don’t move! Don’t move! | 别动 别动 |
[41:02] | -You good, Reid? -It’s all over. It’s okay. | -你还好吗 瑞德 -都结束了 没事了 |
[42:04] | “We cross our bridges when we come to them | “我们走过眼前的桥 |
[42:07] | “and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress | 转身就把它烧毁 |
[42:10] | “except a memory of the smell of smoke | 只剩余烟 |
[42:13] | “and a presumption that once our eyes watered.” Tom Stoppard. | 和或许湿润的眼睛 证明我们来过” 汤姆・史都帕 |
[42:23] | You knowingly jeopardised your life and the lives of others. | 你故意地危及自己和他人的生命 |
[42:30] | I should fire you. You’re the smartest kid in the room, | 我应该解雇你的 你是在场最聪明的孩子 |
[42:33] | but you’re not the only one in that room. | 但现场不止你一人 |
[42:35] | You pull something like this again, you will be. Am I clear? | 你再做那样的事 你就会被解雇 清楚了吗 |
[42:39] | Yes, sir. It won’t happen again. | 是的 长官 不会有下次了 |
[42:45] | -Thank you. -What were you thinking? | -谢谢 -你当时在想什么 |
[42:50] | I was thinking that that would have been | 我在想那会是 |
[42:52] | the second time a kid died in front of me. | 第二次有孩子死在我面前 |
[42:54] | You’re keeping score, just like Owen. | 你一直在做纪录 就像欧文一样 |
[42:58] | It was my turn to save one. | 现在轮到我去救一个人 |
[43:01] | -It doesn’t work like that. -It should. | -我们不是那样做事的 -应该那样的 |
[43:07] | I know it’s painful when the person you identify with is the bad guy. | 我知道当你同情的人 是坏人的时候会很痛苦 |
[43:13] | What does that make me? | 那我算什么 |
[43:16] | Good at the job. | 一个好探员 |
[43:26] | I know it’s none of my business, but when we land, | 我知道这不关我的事 但我们着陆之后 |
[43:28] | I think you should go and catch the rest of that movie. | 我认为你应该去看完那场电影 |