时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | 宾夕法尼亚州 匹兹堡 | |
[00:06] | Well, they said that storm was coming, and they weren’t kidding. | 据说会有风暴 果然是真的 |
[00:12] | How are we? Well, you know, it’s hard. Just one foot in front of the other. | 我们还好吗 你也知道会很难 只能一步步来 |
[00:18] | Thanks. It would have been Amy’s birthday tomorrow. | 谢谢 明天本来是艾米的生日的 |
[00:23] | Paul? He’s been a rock. | 保罗吗 他一直都很坚强 |
[00:28] | But you know how he is. His glass is always full. | 但你知道他是怎样的 一个乐天派 |
[00:33] | I think he’s home. | 他应该在家 |
[00:36] | Well, the kids are with Grandma tonight. We have a night off. | 孩子们今晚在祖母家 我们能轻松一晚 |
[00:39] | Yeah. God, we need it. | 老天 我们需要轻松一下 |
[00:45] | Thank you. I appreciate the call, Kate. | 谢谢你 谢谢你打来 凯特 |
[00:54] | You know, I should go. | 得和你说一下 我得挂了 |
[00:56] | Yeah, okay. Bye. | 是 好 再见 |
[01:02] | Paul? Paul, I think the lightning blew out the house. | 保罗?保罗 闪电大概烧掉家里的电源线 |
[01:09] | Paul? | 保罗 |
[01:12] | Honey? Paul? | 亲爱的 保罗? |
[01:19] | What… | 怎么回事 |
[01:26] | Paul? Paul? | 保罗 |
[01:34] | Honey? | 亲爱的 |
[01:38] | Paul, open the door. Honey? | 保罗 把门打开 亲爱的 |
[01:45] | Unlock the door! Paul! | 把门打开 保罗 |
[02:03] | Oh, my God! | 我的天 |
[02:42] | Agent Jennifer Jareau? | 珍妮弗・让热探员吗 |
[02:44] | A friend of mine gave me your number. Said you might be able to help. | 朋友给了我你的号码 说你也许能帮我 |
[02:48] | Ronnie Baleman. Pittsburgh P.D. | 我是罗尼・贝尔曼 匹兹堡警察局 |
[02:50] | There’s something going on in my town. Something’s not right. | 我的小镇出了事 情况不对劲 |
[02:53] | 联邦调查局行为分析小组 | |
[02:55] | 维吉尼亚州匡提科 | |
[02:59] | We’ve got a case. | 有案件了 |
[03:02] | So, you’ve either decided we’re taking the case | 你已经决定接手这宗案件了 |
[03:05] | or this bag is headed for another destination? | 还是要拿着这袋子去别处呢 |
[03:08] | -I need a favour. -Of course. | -我需要你帮个忙 -没问题 |
[03:11] | I need some personal time. No more than a day. | 我需要一些私人时间 不会超过一天 |
[03:14] | Take all the time you need. | 想请假多久都行 |
[03:16] | I need to talk to Jack. | 我需要去和杰克谈一谈 |
[03:20] | I’ve lost her, but I’m not going to lose him. | 我失去了妻子 但不想失去儿子 |
[03:22] | I need to try to tell him what’s going on. | 我需要试着 向他说明事情的原委 |
[03:26] | I don’t know how much he’s going to understand, but… | 我不知他能理解多少 但… |
[03:29] | All he needs to understand is that you love him. | 他只需要理解 你是爱他的就好 |
[03:36] | I’ll join you when I can. | 事情一办完 我就去与你们会合 |
[03:50] | 亚伦・霍奇纳 | |
[03:53] | Three months ago, a fire in the Shadyside Rec Centre | 三个月前莎迪赛德娱乐中心的一场火 |
[03:56] | -killed 14 children. -I remember that. | -让14个孩子遇难 -我记得那件事 |
[03:59] | What does that have to do with us? | 那件事与我们有什么关系 |
[04:01] | Well, over the past three months, there’s been five suicides. | 在过去的三个月里 发生了五起自杀 |
[04:04] | All of them lost a child in the fire. | 死者全是在火灾中 失去孩子的家长 |
[04:06] | The last one was Paul Baleman. | 最近的一名死者 是保罗・贝尔曼 |
[04:09] | He was found electrocuted in his bathtub yesterday. | 昨天他被发现 电死在自己的浴缸里 |
[04:11] | I received a request for our help. | 我接到了一通求助电话 |
[04:13] | Why do they need our help? They’re suicides. | 为什么需要我们的帮助 他们是自杀 |
[04:16] | All of the suicides were within two weeks of each other. | 所有自杀事件 都是相隔两周发生 |
[04:19] | It could be some kind of pattern. | 也许是一个模式 |
[04:20] | Detective Ronnie Baleman, Pittsburgh P.D., | 匹兹堡警察局的罗尼・贝尔曼警探 |
[04:22] | thinks that something’s going on. | 认为事有蹊跷 |
[04:24] | -Well, of course he does. -Why do you say that? | -他当然会那么想 -为什么那么说 |
[04:26] | He’s related to that man, right? | 他是那个人的亲戚吧 |
[04:28] | His brother. | 死者是他的弟弟 |
[04:29] | A cop who doesn’t believe his brother committed suicide. | 一个不相信弟弟会自杀的警察 |
[04:34] | Come on, next case. | -走吧 下一宗案件 |
[04:35] | Well, now wait a second. | -等一等 |
[04:36] | Five suicides in the same neighbourhood within months? | 数月内在同一个社区里发生五起自杀 |
[04:39] | That’s a serious spike. | 是很高的自杀率 |
[04:41] | Suicides don’t spike after a tragedy. | 自杀事件不会在一场悲剧后猛增 |
[04:43] | Quite the opposite, actually. | 事实上 正相反 |
[04:45] | Following World War I and II, right after Kennedy was shot, | 在两次世界大战还有肯尼迪遇刺身亡 |
[04:47] | and following 9/11, suicides plummeted. | 和911恐怖袭击之后 自杀事件数量骤减 |
[04:50] | Within a society, external threats usually create group integrations. | 在一个社会组织里 极端威胁往往带来集体整合 |
[04:54] | People come together. | 人心会团结一致 |
[04:56] | So, if there’s reason for doubt, which there obviously is, | 如果有值得怀疑的理由 现在看来也是如此 |
[04:59] | don’t those families left behind have a right to know? | 不幸的遗孀难道没有权利知道真相吗 |
[05:03] | Yes, they do. | 不 他们有 |
[05:05] | Okay, sure they deserve to know, but let somebody else tell them. | 他们当然有权知道 但让别人去告诉他们 |
[05:08] | Like Social Services. | 比如社工 |
[05:17] | Contact Detective Baleman. Let him know we’re coming. | 联系贝尔曼警探告诉他我们会过去 |
[06:00] | “There is no refuge from confession but suicide, | “除了自杀忏悔是无法解除痛苦的” |
[06:04] | “and suicide is confession.” | “而自杀本身就是忏悔” |
[06:08] | Daniel Webster. | 丹尼尔・韦伯斯特 |
[06:10] | Hotch would never have taken this case. | 霍奇就绝不会接这宗案件 |
[06:13] | And I say “case” in the loosest sense. | 而且这案子的定义很模糊 |
[06:15] | Profile the facts as they are, without bias. Isn’t that what we do? | 不偏不倚地如实侧写事实 难道不是我们的工作吗 |
[06:20] | What facts, Rossi? Look at us, we don’t have a single file. | 什么事实 罗西 你看看 我们连一份档案都没有 |
[06:23] | Okay, let me help you out. | 好 让我来帮你 |
[06:25] | Jump right in, anytime. Fact one. | 有想法的可以随时发表 第一个事实 |
[06:29] | There are no files, so it seems no case. | 不存在档案 所以看似没有案件 |
[06:32] | -But what if there is? -One fire. | -但如果有呢 -一场火灾 |
[06:33] | Fourteen deaths. Five suicides. | 14人遇难 五起自杀事件 |
[06:36] | All the suicides are connected to the original fire. | 所有自杀事件都与那场火灾有关 |
[06:39] | And all exactly two weeks apart. | 而且都是相隔两周 |
[06:41] | Come on, Derek, you can’t tell me that doesn’t feel a lot like a pattern. | 好了 德瑞克 你不会说感觉不像一个模式吧 |
[06:44] | -And a timeline. -Right? | -还有一个时间线 -不是吗 |
[06:50] | A lot of people lost their kids in that fire. | 在那场火灾中很多人都失去孩子 |
[06:55] | That’s a whole world of grief, and for a few, suicide’s their only way out. | 悲痛之情不言而喻而对一些人来说 自杀是他们的唯一解脱 |
[07:00] | -Or someone decided it was. -And made it look this way? | -或者是某人自作主张 -然后伪造成是因悲伤自杀吗 |
[07:04] | What if they have? | 如果是那样呢 |
[07:12] | Then we’re looking for one very smart UnSub. | 那么我们就要找一个 很聪明的不明嫌犯 |
[07:13] | -Who targets people in grief. -And that would make them what? | -他以陷入悲伤的人为目标 -这会让凶手看起来像什么呢 |
[07:17] | Someone who thinks they’re putting them out of their misery. | 一个帮助他们得到解脱的人 |
[07:20] | An angel of death. | 一个死亡天使 |
[07:30] | 匹兹堡警察局 | |
[07:32] | Agent Jareau? Hi, I’m Detective Ronnie Baleman. | 让热探员 你好 我是罗尼・贝尔曼警探 |
[07:36] | Hi, this is SSA Rossi. | 你好 他们是罗西专员 |
[07:38] | SSAs Morgan, Prentiss and Dr Reid. | 莫根和普兰蒂斯专员以及瑞德博士 |
[07:41] | Thank you. All of you. For coming. | 感谢你们专程赶来 |
[07:43] | Well, your colleagues don’t look all that happy to see us. | 你的同事似乎并不高兴见到我们 |
[07:46] | They didn’t just lose a brother. | 他们失去的不只是一个兄弟 |
[07:48] | I’d like to get started on all the files. | 我想先看看全部的档案 |
[07:49] | We’re going to build what we call psychological autopsies | 我们要进行一次心理侧写 |
[07:52] | to determine whether the victims killed themselves. | 来判断死者是否是自杀 |
[07:54] | Everything’s in those boxes. | 全部档案都在那些箱子里 |
[07:56] | We’d also like to take a look at your brother’s house. | 我们还想去看一看你弟弟的房子 |
[07:58] | -I’ll take you there. -I think it’s better if you stay here. | -我带你们去 -我觉得你最好还是留在这里 |
[08:01] | It’s my case. I brought you here. | 这是我的案件 是我请你们过来的 |
[08:04] | Technically, there is no case. And if there was, you wouldn’t be on it. | 准确地说 根本不算有案件 如果有 你也不会参与调查 |
[08:09] | We need to profile the scene without bias. | 我们需要公正地侧写现场 |
[08:12] | I could use your help with these files. It looks like there’s quite a few. | 可以帮我处理这些档案吗 看来有不少 |
[08:21] | My brother kept a journal. | 我弟弟有写日记的习惯 |
[08:22] | I found this on the desk in his bedroom. | 我在他卧室的桌上找到了这个 |
[08:25] | Read the last page. | 看看最后一页 |
[08:26] | They’re not the words of a suicidal man. | 一个想自杀的人是写不出那种话的 |
[08:28] | You seem pretty sure that an UnSub exists. | 你似乎很确定存在一个不明嫌犯 |
[08:31] | So are you. You’re here, aren’t you? | 你们也是 你们不也赶来了吗 |
[08:36] | He wasn’t on anti-depressants. He wasn’t depressed. | 他在服用抗抑郁药物 他并不抑郁 |
[08:40] | Do you mind if my colleagues take a look upstairs? | 你介意我的同事上楼去看一看吗 |
[08:44] | Ronnie kept it exactly as it was until you got here. | 罗尼让一切都保持原样 等着你们过来 |
[09:08] | Tell me about the fire. | 跟我讲一讲那场火灾 |
[09:14] | It’s the annual fall dance, for the kids. | 那是孩子们一年一度的秋季舞会 |
[09:17] | And it’s really popular. It’s hard to get tickets. | 活动很受欢迎想买到票不容易 |
[09:21] | But the kids love it. | 但孩子们都很喜欢 |
[09:25] | Do you personally know any of the other families? | 你私底下认识其他的家长吗 |
[09:30] | Who lost children? | 那些失去了孩子的家长吗 |
[09:33] | And who recently committed suicide as a result? | 以及最近那些因悲剧而自杀的人 |
[09:41] | Just questions, okay? | 只是问一下 好吗 |
[09:52] | -Paul wouldn’t do this. -What? | -保罗不会自杀 -什么 |
[09:54] | Paul wouldn’t do this. | 保罗不会自杀 |
[09:58] | Not after all we’ve been through. He would not leave us. | 在经历了那么多之后他不会丢下我们 |
[10:03] | Not like that. | 不会轻易自寻短见 |
[10:20] | Go ahead. Put it up. | 去吧 把它贴上 |
[10:25] | This is a physical representation of the five equivocal deaths. | 这是五起可疑自杀案的实际表述 |
[10:28] | Together with a profile of each case, | 加上每件案子的档案纪录 |
[10:30] | we’ll build psychological autopsies of each person. | 我们可以建造出 每个受害者的心理剖析 |
[10:33] | And this will tell us if it was suicide or murder? | 这会告诉我们到底是自杀还是谋杀吗 |
[10:36] | Suicide, yes. Murder, no. | 目前是自杀但还不能断定为谋杀 |
[10:39] | And you think it’s a pretty good indicator? | 你认为它是很有力的指标吗 |
[10:41] | Since its inception in 1958, | 从1958年启用后 |
[10:42] | it’s proven to carry a 92% accuracy rate in cases that have gone to trial. | 就接受审判的案件来说 其准确率高达92% |
[10:48] | Okay, so the door was locked from the inside. The wife broke the door in, | 门是从里面锁上的 妻子是破门而入 |
[10:52] | but he could have gotten out that window. | 凶手可能从那扇窗户出去 |
[10:56] | Well, that’s a good 20-foot drop. It would hurt, but you could do it. | 不可能 这里距地面约有6米 会摔得不轻 但可以逃脱 |
[11:00] | So a toaster was thrown in the tub, right? | 扔烤面包机进浴缸 是吗 |
[11:02] | -Space heater. -Toaster. Space heater. Did the job. | -是空间加热器 -不论是哪一个 都能要命 |
[11:06] | Hey, it’s a 110 outlet with no GFI. | 看啊 是一个没有断路器的110伏插座 |
[11:14] | Go on. | 继续说 |
[11:15] | Well, it’s a 1930s house, but it’s been remodelled | 这是一栋1930年代的老房子 但重新装修过 |
[11:18] | with no ground fault installation. | 却没有接地故障装置 |
[11:20] | Yet there was a GFI unit installed in the kitchen. | 但厨房里安装的是有断路器的插座 |
[11:23] | I put them in all my properties. | 我所有的房产里都安装了这个 |
[11:24] | Especially the bathroom and the kitchen. | 尤其是浴室和厨房 |
[11:26] | Any surge of electrical current, it’ll shut the power down at the source. | 任何电流过高的情况下 电源都会被切断 |
[11:30] | Properties? | 房产? |
[11:33] | Yeah. | 对 |
[11:34] | -How many properties? -Four. | -你有多少栋房子 -四栋 |
[11:38] | Whoever threw the space heater in this tub knew that there was no GFI. | 把空间加热器扔进浴盆的人 知道这里没有断路器 |
[11:43] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[11:55] | Mrs Baleman, what did your husband do for a living? | 贝尔曼夫人 你的丈夫从事什么工作 |
[11:58] | He was a contractor. | 他是承包商 |
[12:03] | Well, if these autopsies prove they weren’t suicides, | 如果侧写结果证明他们不是自杀 |
[12:05] | then I need to inform the media right away. | 那我需要立即通知媒体 |
[12:08] | I would err on the side of caution. | 我建议谨慎一些 |
[12:10] | What? People need to know. | 什么 公众需要知道实情 |
[12:13] | And they will. As soon as we have absolute proof. | 一等有了确凿的证据他们就会知道的 |
[12:16] | I think the town’s been through enough already, don’t you? | 我认为小镇已经经历得够多不是吗 |
[12:18] | Also keep in mind that if these cases are related, | 还要记住如果这几起事件是相关的 |
[12:21] | then this UnSub’s probably already aware that we’re on to him. | 那么这个不明嫌犯 大概已经知道我们在调查 |
[12:23] | But the community needs to know if there’s a serial killer in its midst. | 但大家需要知道 他们之间有一个连环杀人犯 |
[12:27] | And they will, as soon as we have proof. | 一等我们有证据 他们就会知道的 |
[12:30] | Even if the proof means another body? | 即使这证据 需要以另一具尸体为代价吗 |
[12:45] | He’s right, you know. | 他是对的 |
[12:46] | He’s also personally motivated, though, | 但他也有自己的动机 |
[12:48] | which means he’s likely to react irrationally. | 说明他有可能做出不理智的反应 |
[12:50] | If this turns out to be the work of a serial killer, the whole town will, too. | 如果这是连环杀人犯所为 整个小镇都会变得不理智 |
[12:57] | 莎迪赛德娱乐中心大火 导致14人遇难 | |
[13:03] | You know what I think, Jakey? Quarterback. | 知道我在想什么吗 小杰克 我在想四分卫 |
[13:06] | Yeah. Maybe that’s a little too dangerous. | 对 四分卫可能太危险了 |
[13:09] | How about a kicker? | 一名踢球员如何 |
[13:12] | Yeah. A kicker. Looks like we have a visitor. | 对 一名踢球员 我们有客人了 |
[13:17] | Just a second. Mommy will be right back. | 稍等 妈妈马上就回来 |
[13:26] | -Hey, there. Come on in. -Thank you very much. | -你好 进来 -非常感谢 |
[13:33] | Say hi, Jake. Can you do that for Mommy? | 打声招呼 杰克 你能代替妈妈问好吗 |
[13:36] | Say hi. | 说你好 |
[13:40] | I’ve got your bag in the other room. | 你的袋子放在另一间房间 |
[14:26] | -You got it now? -Yeah. | -都往后退 -好 |
[14:47] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[14:49] | Yeah, I’m good. Let’s do this. | 我很好 开始吧 |
[14:54] | All right, you’ve got a kid. There’s a bad guy in the house, | 好 假设你有一个孩子 房子里来了一个坏人 |
[14:58] | what do you do to protect your child? | 你会怎么保护你的孩子 |
[15:00] | Fight. | 跟他打斗 |
[15:02] | Not a single defensive wound on her body. | 她身上没有任何自卫伤 |
[15:04] | Well, I don’t suppose she climbed up there of her own free will. | 我想她不会是自愿爬上去的 |
[15:09] | Unless she committed suicide. | 除非她是自杀 |
[15:11] | She’s got a baby crying for her in the other room. | 她有一个小宝宝 在另一间房间里哭 着找她 |
[15:22] | Father found him in the highchair. Not a scratch. | 父亲在高脚餐椅上找到婴儿 婴儿没有受伤 |
[15:27] | Remember, the UnSub believes he’s on some kind of a mission. | 记得 不明嫌犯相信 他在履行一个使命 |
[15:30] | The child is of no importance to him. They find a suicide note? | 所以小孩对他来说并不重要 找到自杀遗书了吗 |
[15:33] | -Haven’t found one yet. -So what are you thinking? | -还没有找到 -你怎么看 |
[15:36] | In every case, there is no evidence of a struggle. | 在所有自杀事件中都没有挣扎的迹象 |
[15:39] | Or breaking and entering. | 也没有闯入的迹象 |
[15:40] | I’m going to need you and Emily to contact all of the families | 我需要你和艾米莉联系 所有受火灾影响的家庭 |
[15:43] | affected by that fire and inform them of what’s going on. | 通知他们这个情况 |
[15:46] | They need to be warned immediately. | 我们需要立刻警告他们 |
[15:49] | So, she couldn’t cope. She snapped. It happens. It happens every day. | 她无法接受现实 就突然想寻死 这种事会发生 每天都会 |
[15:53] | No, not here it didn’t. | 不 但这里不会发生 |
[15:58] | Emily, right now that’s exactly what happened. | 艾米莉 眼下的情况正是如此 |
[16:02] | Paul Baleman’s house, that’s what you’d expect from someone | 保罗・贝尔曼家的情形 |
[16:05] | who was deeply depressed, deeply traumatised. | 才是深感悲痛和创伤的人所有的情况 |
[16:07] | Yeah, I know. I saw it. | 我知道 我都看到了 |
[16:09] | Everything past, orderly. Everything present, disorderly. | 跟过去有关的一切都有秩序 跟现在有关的一切都很杂乱 |
[16:12] | The bookshelf, the glass cabinet, | 书架和玻璃橱柜都很有序 |
[16:14] | all had order when their lives had order, had meaning. | 他们生活有序 有意义时 这些也都有序 |
[16:18] | Everything about Beth’s home says she moved on. | 贝丝家的一切都说明 她已经开始新生活 |
[16:23] | Then how did she get up there without a fight? | 那她是怎么乖乖地到上面去的 |
[16:28] | She’s already dead. | 她当时已经死了 |
[16:30] | Dead weight is a lot heavier than alive. | 死人要比活人重得多 |
[16:35] | Okay, well, she can’t believe he’s going to spare the baby | 好吧 她不相信如果她按照指示去做 |
[16:39] | if she does what she’s told. | 他就会放过她的孩子 |
[16:41] | The question is, how did he get in? | 问题是 他是怎么进来的 |
[16:45] | Beth must have let him in. I mean, she had to. | 一定是贝丝帮他开门 肯定是这样 |
[16:51] | They all let him in. | 他们都帮他开了门 |
[16:54] | So, she fixes them drinks, he drugs her. | 她帮忙准备喝的 |
[16:57] | That’s got to be it. | 他对她下药 一定是这样 |
[17:02] | It’s Emily the Strange and Great. What can I do you for? | 艾米莉 网速很快 我能帮你找什么 |
[17:04] | Hey. I’m looking for a drug | 我想找一种药物 |
[17:06] | that would temporarily paralyse or subdue someone. | 能够使人暂时性麻痹或屈服 |
[17:09] | Not kill them, but give full control. | 那种药不会致命 但能让下药者得到全面控制 |
[17:12] | Well, I always use alcohol. It’s less fuss, way cheaper. | 我都是用酒 不麻烦而且便宜得多 |
[17:15] | Look for something that wouldn’t show up in a toxicology report. | 找一种毒物报告查不出的药物 |
[17:17] | -Okay, got it. -Thank you. | -好 我知道了 -谢谢你 |
[17:21] | Anything to tell us whether these are suicides or not? | 有能告诉我们到底 是不是自杀的证据吗 |
[17:24] | These are some samples from Diedra Nollard, the jumper. | 这是跳楼身亡的 黛德・丽诺拉德的笔迹样本 |
[17:26] | See, we have an insurance form, | 我们有一份保险 |
[17:28] | a letter she wrote to her neighbour a month ago, | 一个月前 她写信给邻居 |
[17:30] | a birthday card she wrote to her husband a week ago, | 一周前她写给丈夫的生日卡 |
[17:33] | and her suicide note found on her body. | 而这个是在尸体上找到的遗书 |
[17:35] | Suicide note matches, right? | 遗书和她的笔迹相符吧 |
[17:37] | It’s definitely by her own hand, but she’s professing regret. Look. | 可以肯定是她亲笔书写 但她在表达忏悔 |
[17:42] | “I’m sorry. I let you down. | 看 “对不起 我让你失望请原谅我” |
[17:44] | “Please forgive me. I’ve disappointed you.” And so on. | “我令你失望”等等 |
[17:46] | But the handwriting, the forensic analysis, | 但就笔迹来说 鉴识分析会认为 |
[17:48] | -is saying the exact opposite. -What do you mean? | -它表达的情绪正好相反 -什么意思 |
[17:50] | Well, you see how the handwriting slants uphill? | 你有看到笔迹是向上倾斜的吗 |
[17:52] | It’s a clear sign of optimism. | 积极态度表露无遗 |
[17:54] | The same with how the spacing is so consistent. | 字的间距一致也表明她很乐观 |
[17:56] | And these long t-bars? Those indicate an enthusiastic person. | 还有条长长的横划 那些都表示她很热情 |
[17:59] | Not someone who would take a swan dive off a five-storey walk-up. | 不像是一个会从五楼跳楼的人 |
[18:02] | Look, even if we had alerted the media… | 听着 若我们向媒体通报… |
[18:04] | Now we’ll never know. Like I said, that’s on me. | 虽然我们说过还不确定 我说过通报与否由我决定 |
[18:07] | But, hey, now we have the proof that these aren’t suicides. | 但现在我们有了证据 证明几起事件不是自杀 |
[18:12] | Those notes, were they coerced? | 遗书是被迫书写的吗 |
[18:14] | If you were to force someone to write their own suicide note, | 如果你想迫使一个人留下遗书 |
[18:16] | these are words you generally wouldn’t use… | 通常不会使用这些词语 |
[18:17] | I’ll take that as a no. And my brother’s journal? | 我就当你在否定 我弟弟的日记呢 |
[18:21] | I haven’t even… It’s extensive. | -内容太多 我还没有… |
[18:23] | -I haven’t even… -Another no. | -还是否定 |
[18:26] | Can we inform the media now? | -现在我们能通知媒体了吗 |
[18:28] | I have. | -我已经通知了 |
[18:32] | I need you all outside. | 大家都到外面来 |
[18:37] | 警察局 | |
[18:40] | This is SSA Aaron Hotchner. He’s just arrived. | 这位是调查专员亚伦・霍奇纳 他刚刚抵达 |
[18:44] | -What have we got? -Including extended families, | -情况如何 -包括匹兹堡的亲戚在内 |
[18:46] | over 100 individuals within the Pittsburgh area were affected by that fire. | 受到那场火灾影响的人超过100人 |
[18:51] | So this UnSub is targeting grief, right? | 这个不明嫌犯以不幸为目标是吗 |
[18:53] | -Grief? -An event. | -不幸? -一起事件 |
[18:55] | A single event in this UnSub’s life | 不明嫌犯人生中的某件事 |
[18:57] | led him to end the life of someone he believes had to die. | 驱使他杀死他认为必须死掉的人 |
[18:59] | From that moment on, he created his own sense of morality, | 从那一刻开始就变成他的自我道德观 |
[19:03] | of what is right and what is wrong. And he rationalises what he did, | 无论是非对错 他一再地 |
[19:06] | that first kill, over and over again, | 去合理化他的第一次行凶 |
[19:09] | by targeting people that he believes | 手段是把那些他认为 |
[19:10] | can’t be saved by anyone other than himself. | 只有他能拯救的人当做目标 |
[19:12] | He decides who lives and who dies, | 由他来掌控生杀大权 |
[19:13] | and this gives him an all-consuming sense of power. | 这让他获得了一种吞噬一切的力量 |
[19:15] | So they’re not going to stop any time soon? | 这么说凶手暂时不会停手 |
[19:18] | Well, that’s assuming there’s someone to actually stop. | 前提是不明嫌犯真的存在 |
[19:20] | And if there is, he’s convinced he’s on a mission of mercy. | 如果有 他深信自己正在做好事 |
[19:24] | And even after he’s caught, he’ll maintain he did nothing wrong. | 即使被逮捕后他也会坚称没有做错事 |
[19:26] | -He? -White male. Mid-to-late 30s. | -他? -白人男性 年近40岁 |
[19:29] | He’s polite, forthcoming, doesn’t stand out. | 彬彬有礼 和蔼可亲且不引人注目 |
[19:33] | And we believe his victims, these families, | 我们相信他的受害者 |
[19:35] | are all letting him in. | 也就是这些家庭都对他敞开心扉 |
[19:38] | My brother, his wife, weren’t letting anyone in. | 我弟弟和他妻子就不会如此 |
[19:41] | If anything, they were closing themselves off. | 如果有事他们肯定会把自己关在屋里 |
[19:43] | Well, this UnSub has found the way in. One that’s very hard to trace. | 这个不明嫌犯找到了接近他们的方法 一种难以追查的方法 |
[19:48] | In every case, there was no evidence of a struggle, no attempted escapes. | 在每宗案件里都没有挣扎过的痕迹 也没有企图逃跑的迹象 |
[19:52] | He finds a personal connection and uses it to buy time. | 他找到了一种私人联系 并利用它去争取时间 |
[19:55] | My officers need to know this. | 我的下属需要了解这个情况 |
[19:58] | We’ve found that angels of mercy | 我们发现…慈悲天使 |
[20:01] | are often people in the medical profession, | 往往是那些 在医疗 |
[20:03] | -as well as law enforcement. -Cops. | -和执法领域工作的人 -例如警察 |
[20:05] | Which is why we’re meeting out here. | 所以我们才来外面会谈 |
[20:07] | Now we’re only fishing. We don’t want to point a finger… | 我们只想试探 而非指名道姓 |
[20:10] | Point it. I don’t give a damn. | 尽管指出来 我不在乎 |
[20:12] | If that’s what it’s about, let us figure out where to point it. | 若真是如此我们要先确定所有细节 |
[20:15] | I asked Garcia to check into emergency responders | 我已经请加西亚开始调查火灾那天 |
[20:17] | who were on scene at the fire. | 在场的紧急救援人员有谁 |
[20:19] | -Good. Prentiss? -He’s smart. | -很好 普兰蒂斯 -他很聪明 |
[20:20] | He knows all about these people’s schedules, their routines. | 掌握了这些人的日常安排和习惯 |
[20:24] | Look, if this UnSub does exist, this is a guy who’s all about control. | 若这个不明嫌犯的确存在 此人视控制为一切 |
[20:27] | He chooses how they die, when they die. | 他选择他们的死法 死亡时间 |
[20:29] | He even positions them exactly how he wants them to die. | 他甚至让他们按他想的死法 做好了准备 |
[20:32] | That makes him hyper-vigilant. | 那说明他警惕性很强 |
[20:34] | A guy who’s always on the lookout, risk averse, unseen. | 他总是小心翼翼 避免风险 掩人耳目 |
[20:38] | The only way to stop him is to find out | 阻止他的唯一方法是 |
[20:39] | how he’s managed to get into all of his victims’ lives. | 了解他是如何走进受害者的生活的 |
[20:42] | We find that out, we’ve got our killer. | 清楚了那一点 我们就会找到凶手 |
[20:44] | Let’s start bringing people in. Find the connection. | 让我们开始进行访谈 找到关联性 |
[20:50] | I haven’t had a drink. | 我滴酒未沾 |
[20:53] | It’s been three weeks, four days. | 已经有三周零四天了 |
[20:59] | Some of you know I lost my son, Ben, in the fire. | 你们中有些人知道 我在一场火灾中失去了儿子班 |
[21:05] | A few of you have pushed me to go see his Little League games. | 还有几个人曾鼓励我 去看他的少年棒球联赛 |
[21:10] | His old team. He used to pitch. | 他曾待过的球队 他原本是投手 |
[21:15] | But I’ve got to be honest, I just haven’t been up for that. | 我要坦白我还是无法做到 |
[21:20] | I drive by, every day. | 我每天都会开车经过 |
[21:24] | You know, maybe today. Maybe not. | 或许今天我会去 或许不会 |
[21:30] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[21:33] | Thank you for coming. | 感谢你们能来 |
[21:35] | We’re so sorry about the loss of your son. | 我们很遗憾你们失去了儿子 |
[21:38] | I’m sure you know about the suicides | 你们一定知道莎迪赛德 在过去的两个月里 |
[21:40] | that have occurred in Shadyside over the past two months. | 发生了一系列自杀事件 |
[21:43] | We believe there’s a serial killer who is making it appear | 我们相信是一个连环杀人犯 |
[21:46] | as though his victims are committing suicide. | 把他的受害者伪装成是自杀 |
[21:48] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[21:50] | And he’s targeting people that were affected by the fire. | 他以受到火灾影响的人为目标 |
[21:54] | What do you mean? I mean, why would someone do that? | 什么意思 为什么会有人做那种事 |
[21:57] | He believes he’s an angel of mercy, | 他相信自己是一位慈悲天使 |
[22:00] | that he’s actually helping his victims move on. | 他在帮助他的受害者获得解脱 |
[22:03] | Do you believe we may know this person? | 你们认为我们可能认识这个人吗 |
[22:06] | Yes, we do. | 是的 |
[22:08] | We just buried our daughter. | 我们刚刚下葬了女儿 |
[22:12] | Yes, we know. | 是 我们知道 |
[22:13] | Whatever his motivations are, | 不管他的动机是什么 |
[22:15] | it’s crucial we look into every part of your life. | 让我们了解你们生活的全部 是至关重要的 |
[22:19] | Like he’s done or is doing, right? | 像是他做过什么 或正在做什么之类的 是吗 |
[22:24] | Can you think of anyone who might want to… | 你们能否想到任何可能想… |
[22:26] | Might want to kill us? | 可能想杀我们的人吗 |
[22:28] | They’re just doing their job. | 她们只是在工作而已 |
[22:34] | He’s a white male. Mid-30s. | 他是一位白人男性 年近40岁 |
[22:37] | He comes across as very concerned. Friendly. Charming. | 给人的印象是充满关怀 友好又迷人 |
[22:42] | No. I’m sorry. | 我想不出有谁 很抱歉 |
[22:50] | If you need our help for anything. | 你们若需要我们的帮助 不论什么事都可以 |
[22:54] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[23:03] | -Did you see her with her son? -What? | -看到她对儿子的态度了吗 -怎么了 |
[23:06] | She couldn’t hold him. She couldn’t look at him. | 她不肯抱他 不肯看他一眼 |
[23:14] | Nice throw, Jim. | 投得很好 吉米 |
[23:16] | Mind if I sit here? | 介意我坐下来吗 |
[23:19] | Help yourself. | 请便 |
[23:30] | -So you made it? -Yeah, I did. | -你还是来了 -对 我来了 |
[23:35] | “Face what you fear the most.” | 来面对你最害怕的事情 |
[23:38] | Step 10, continue to take personal inventory. | 第十步 继续完成个人能力清单 |
[23:59] | Go ahead, hot stuff, talk to me. | -奇才 说吧 -你好 |
[24:01] | Hey. So, Prentiss was looking for some narcotics, my burning love hunk. | 普兰蒂斯想找一种麻醉剂 我热情的大猛男 |
[24:05] | And I scored humongously! | 我找到了宝 |
[24:08] | I ran every toxicological panel known to man on the victims | 我对每一个死者都做了 人类已知毒物的排查 |
[24:12] | and came up with zilch, which means he must be knocking them out | 没有任何吻合 这意味着他一定是给他们 |
[24:14] | with a neuromuscular agent. | 注射了一种神经肌肉剂 |
[24:16] | -With a what? -A paralytic. | -注射什么 -一种麻痹剂 |
[24:18] | Yeah, yeah, something like Succinylcholine or Vecuronium. | 对…像是琥珀胆素或维库溴铵 |
[24:21] | One of those ones that would metabolize in the body | 那类药物能在体内迅速代谢 |
[24:23] | so quickly it wouldn’t be detectable. | 让人无法化验 |
[24:25] | Plus, plus, also, and I called me up Mr Coroner | 而且我还打电话给了验尸官 |
[24:27] | and said, “How would you do this?” And he says, “By injection.” | 问如果是他会怎么做 他说他会用注射的 |
[24:30] | So I say, “Hey, guy, wouldn’t that leave a mark?” | 于是我问那不会留下痕迹吗 |
[24:33] | And he’s all, “Hold up.” | 他说了一声稍等 |
[24:34] | And then he goes and looks at Beth Smoler’s body | 然后去检查了贝丝・斯莫勒的尸体 |
[24:36] | and finds the mark. | 他找到了那个痕迹 |
[24:38] | A hole, right in her hairline. | 一个针孔 在她的发线里 |
[24:40] | Okay, so you’d have to be in the medical profession | 好 想弄到那种药 |
[24:42] | to get a hold of those drugs, right? | 你必须是从医的吧 |
[24:44] | Not necessarily. You can get almost anything online these days. | 不一定 如今在网络上几乎什么都能买到 |
[24:46] | -This drug leaves no trace? -None. | -这种药物不会有药物残留 -无迹可寻 |
[24:50] | Even if a coroner was looking for something, the evidence was gone. | 即使验尸官有进行毒物排查 证据也早已消失了 |
[24:53] | And Beth Smoler didn’t see anything coming. | 贝丝・斯莫勒没有料到自己会死 |
[24:56] | No, sir, she completely saw it coming, they all saw it coming. | 不 先生 她绝对料到了 所有死者都料到了 |
[25:00] | Neuromuscular blockers paralyse the muscles temporarily | 神经肌肉阻断剂能暂时性地麻痹肌肉 |
[25:03] | while you remain very much awake. | 但意识是非常清醒的 |
[25:06] | He sedates them, then quickly engineers their suicide. | 他给受害者注射镇静剂 然后迅速地伪装成自杀现场 |
[25:10] | Well, if that’s true, it means this UnSub’s | 若是真的 就说明不明嫌犯 |
[25:11] | not looking for the glory of the kill. | 并不是在寻找杀戮的荣耀 |
[25:13] | No, but unfortunately for his victims, they’re wide awake | 对 但他的受害者很不幸 |
[25:16] | when he decides it’s time for them to move on. | 在他决定他们该解脱的时候 他们是无比清醒的 |
[25:22] | I know that feeling. When is it ever going to end? | 我了解那种感觉 它要何时才会结束 |
[25:27] | The sadness, it just goes on and on every breathing moment. | 悲伤纠缠不休伴随你活着的每一刻 |
[25:32] | And the pain, it overwhelms you. | 痛苦让你不堪忍受 |
[25:36] | And if you could end it, you would. | 如果你能让它结束 你会让它结束 |
[25:41] | That’s why when you looked at me, Curtis, | 所以当你看着我时 科提斯 |
[25:43] | I knew, in that moment, what you wanted of me. | 我立刻知道你是在向我求助 |
[25:46] | What you wanted me to do. | 还有你希望我做的事 |
[25:49] | I’m only sorry it took me this long. | 很抱歉我耽误了这么久 |
[25:52] | But I’m here now. You can let go, Curtis. | 但现在我来了 你可以放下了 科提斯 |
[25:57] | I think we’re ready now. Yeah, you’re ready. | 我想现在我们准备好了 对 你准备好了 |
[26:12] | The barrel was placed right there, under the chin. He shoots. | 枪管就抵在下巴下面 他开枪 |
[26:15] | And the bullet went up through the small and hard pallet of his mouth. | 子弹射穿嘴巴坚硬的小骨 |
[26:19] | And then it exited out through his… | 然后从他的颅骨射出 |
[26:22] | Cranium. Check the back of his head. His hairline. | 检查他头部后面还有他的发线 |
[26:27] | There. See it? | 那里 看到了吗 |
[26:30] | A puncture wound. Made by a… | 一个刺伤伤口 造成伤口的是… |
[26:32] | A needle. | 针头 |
[26:34] | Did he leave a note? | 他有留下遗书吗 |
[26:44] | All right, Rossi, I’m in. We got ourselves an UnSub. | 好吧 罗西 我信了 我们有一个不明嫌犯 |
[26:52] | They all have the same type of tone, it’s uncanny. | 字迹的笔触都是一样的 真是奇怪 |
[26:55] | And you’re saying they all wrote these willingly? | 你的意思是他们都是自愿写下遗书的 |
[26:57] | None of them are forced. But even here, in Curtis Fackler’s, | 没有人是被迫的 但在科提斯・法克勒的遗书里 |
[27:00] | he never says goodbye. | 也没有道别字句 |
[27:02] | It’s like they’re not meant for anybody. Not for a wife, not for a kid. | 好像不是写给任何人的不是写给妻儿 |
[27:05] | -Then who are they writing them to? -They’re amends. To themselves. | -那是写给谁的 -这些是写给自己的赎罪书 |
[27:11] | And I believe they’re written as part of a programme. | 我相信写这些赎罪书是计划的一部分 |
[27:14] | -Programme? -The five stages of grief. | -计划? -悲伤的五个阶段 |
[27:17] | In some self-help groups, they ask you to write down an amends. To yourself. | 在一些自助集会里 他们会让你帮自己写一份赎罪书 |
[27:23] | Is that right? | 是那样吗 |
[27:30] | And all of these groups are anonymous, right? | 这类集会都是匿名的 对吧 |
[27:33] | Well, just to give you an idea of what we’re dealing with here, | 只是给你们作参考 |
[27:36] | just for alcoholic support groups for tonight, Monday, | 仅在今晚和周一举行的酗酒互助集会 |
[27:39] | there are 91 around Pittsburgh proper. | 在匹兹堡附近就有91个 |
[27:42] | You gotta be kidding me. That many? | 你在开玩笑吧 有那么多吗 |
[27:44] | They have different meetings all day and night. | 每天都有不同的集会 |
[27:45] | Different locations, different degrees of participation, of religiousness. | 以不同的程度和信仰 在不同的地点举行 |
[27:48] | Okay, I’ve set you a schedule of meetings for the major grief staples. | 我发一份集会安排给你们 主要悲剧分类有 |
[27:51] | Alcohol, drugs, depression, and loss, | 酒精 药物 抑郁和丧亲 |
[27:54] | all within a two-mile radius of Shadyside. There are 11. | 莎迪赛德的三公里范围内 一共有11个集会地点 |
[27:56] | Can we get a list of names? | -能拿到参与者名单吗 |
[27:57] | -No. -Why not? | -不能 -为什么 |
[27:59] | They’re anonymous. That’s how he’s been getting away with it. | -他们都是匿名的 所以他才能得逞 |
[28:01] | Let’s gather the troops. We’re going to need all the people you can spare. | 集合各小队 调动所以可以调动的人 |
[28:04] | You got it. | 没问题 |
[28:06] | Can you think of anybody who sticks out? | 你能想到有谁很引人注意吗 |
[28:09] | He’s confident, earnest. | 他有自信 热情 |
[28:13] | Hell, I mean, we’re addicts. | 我们都有瘾头 |
[28:15] | Everyone sticks out, no one sticks out, you know? | 每个人都很引人注意 所以没有谁显得特别 懂我的意思吗 |
[28:20] | We’re just checking all the different groups in the area. | 我们正在调查本区所有集会 |
[28:22] | Well, this is a really private group. | 这是一个隐私性很强的集会 |
[28:25] | Honestly, I don’t think I could help you, and if I could, I wouldn’t. | 老实说 我想我帮不了你们 就算我能 我也不会那么做 |
[28:29] | Even if it means that one of the members of your group might get killed? | 即使集会中可能有成员被杀害 |
[28:35] | This person has a specific background. A tragic event. | 这个人有一个很特别的背景 他曾有经历一次惨剧 |
[28:39] | He would have felt compelled to tell his story. | 他会急于讲述他的经历 |
[28:41] | And he may have even told it time and time again. | 他甚至可能一再述说他的经历 |
[28:43] | That’s about 90% of the group. | 集会有九成成员都是那样 |
[28:46] | He might’ve brought up suicide. | 他可能有提过自杀 |
[28:49] | There has been a lot of suicide talk lately. | 大家最近都很常提到自杀话题 |
[28:51] | Anyone come to mind? | 有想到谁吗 |
[28:57] | You know, there was a guy who talked about his brother’s suicide. | 有个人谈起过他哥哥的自杀 |
[29:01] | It was pretty intense. | 频率相当频繁 |
[29:03] | This guy stood up and told a story about his brother. | 这个人站起来讲述了他哥哥自杀的事 |
[29:06] | His family was so poor they… | 他的家庭一贫如洗 |
[29:08] | They shared the same bedroom until they were 15. | 直到15岁兄弟两人一直住同一间卧室 |
[29:11] | We heard the same story. | 我们也听到这故事了 |
[29:12] | He’s moving from group to group. Repeating it. | 他从一个集会换到另一个 且不断重复故事 |
[29:15] | He said his name was Peter, and that his dad was a… | 他说他的名字是彼得 他的父亲 |
[29:18] | Professor at Brassard. | 是布拉萨尔大学的教授 |
[29:20] | And we were just kids. Slept in separate beds. | 那时我们还只是小孩子 睡在各自的床上 |
[29:26] | And my father, he’d be coming up the stairway. | 我的父亲会走上楼来 |
[29:30] | And we’d hear this creaking sound. | 我们能听到嘎吱嘎吱的声音 |
[29:36] | It was awful. | 很可怕 |
[29:40] | And then he would… | 然后他会… |
[29:44] | He would get into bed with James and… | 爬上詹姆斯的床 |
[29:47] | Molest him. | 然后猥亵他 |
[29:49] | The worst part of it is that he pretended to be asleep when it happened. | 最糟的部分是在事情发生时 他假装睡着了 |
[29:54] | If it’s true, it could be what started our UnSub on his mission of mercy. | 如果是真的 很可能是不明嫌犯开始使命的诱因 |
[29:57] | It certainly didn’t end well, at least not for James, the older brother. | 结局绝对很悲惨 至少对詹姆斯来说是如此 他的哥哥 |
[30:04] | Then one night, I… | 然后一天晚上 我… |
[30:06] | I came into our room, and, well, James had slashed his wrists. | 我走进我们的房间 发现詹姆斯割腕 |
[30:12] | The sheets were covered in his blood. It was everywhere. | 他的血染满了床单 到处都是 |
[30:17] | And then he looked me in the eye | 然后他看着我的眼睛 |
[30:21] | and I knew. | 接着我就明白了 |
[30:24] | In that moment, | 在那一刻 |
[30:28] | I knew that I just had to let him go. | 我知道我只能让他死去 |
[30:35] | Okay, so we’ve got two names. James and Peter. | 好 我们有两个名字 詹姆斯和彼得 |
[30:37] | And a university. Brassard. | 及一所布拉萨尔大学 |
[30:39] | Well, that will make it easier for you, Garcia. | 加西亚 那应该会让你更好找 |
[30:41] | If the UnSub’s father really taught at Brassard, chances are he’s local. | 如果不明嫌犯的父亲 真在布拉萨尔教书 他是当地人的可能性很大 |
[30:47] | Reid? | 瑞德 |
[30:49] | Angels of mercy, they repeat the same event over and over again. | 慈悲天使 总是不断地重复同一事件 |
[30:52] | -What are you getting at? -Well, if as you said the story’s true, | -你想说什么 -如果这个故事是真的 |
[30:55] | then he’s leaving one key piece of information out. | 那他遗漏了一个关键信息 |
[30:57] | -The event that started it all. -His brother didn’t kill himself. | -而这个关键是一切的始因 -他的哥哥不是自杀 |
[31:01] | Peter did. | 是彼得做的 |
[31:02] | The fire caused such grief and suffering that it became a trigger. | 那场火灾所带来的巨大悲痛 成为了一个触发因素 |
[31:06] | And unable to stop himself, he targets someone he believes needs his help. | 因为欲罢不能 他开始以他相信 需要他帮助的人为目标 |
[31:09] | At first, he keeps to some kind of timeline, a few weeks. | 一开始他遵循 着时间线 就是相隔几周犯案 |
[31:12] | But the last two kills were within days. | 但最近的两次谋杀是相隔数日 |
[31:14] | -He’s devolving. -I got it. | -他走火入魔了 -我找到了 |
[31:18] | It’s from 1984. It’s Brassard College university newspaper. | 消息来自1984年的布拉萨尔大学校报 |
[31:21] | -Garcia, they lived on campus? -Yeah. | -加西亚 他们住校吗 -对 |
[31:24] | It says here James Redding | 上面说詹姆斯・雷丁 |
[31:25] | was the youngest suicide in Pennsylvanian history. | 是宾夕法尼亚史上最年轻的自杀者 |
[31:28] | And his father, Charles Redding, was a professor. Creep! | 他的父亲查尔斯・雷丁 是一位教授 真变态 |
[31:32] | Is there any possibility that while we’ve been talking, | 在通话同时 |
[31:34] | you’ve been multitasking? | 你有没有在做其他的事 |
[31:36] | What, and tracked down his current address? | 做什么 查他的现住址吗 |
[31:38] | -I love you, Penelope Garcia. -Get in line. | -我爱你 佩内洛普・加西亚 -欢迎入队 |
[32:00] | -Clear! -We’re clear! | -安全 -安全 |
[32:03] | -Clear! -Clear! | -安全 -安全 |
[32:05] | We need to work fast. | 我们的动作要快 |
[32:06] | There’s meetings taking place all over the city. | 集会在市内各地举行 |
[32:08] | At least with your guys and ours, his chances are next to zero, right? | 有你们支援我们 他的逃跑机会很小 对吧 |
[32:11] | He’s got away with it this far. | 他已经成功杀了好多人 |
[32:16] | Guys, you might want to take a look at this. | 各位 你们来看一看 |
[32:22] | He’s crossed off the names of Beth Smoler and Curtis Fackler. | 他划掉了贝丝・斯莫勒 和科提・斯法克勒的名字 |
[32:25] | -The last two victims. -It’s a grid of all the support groups. | -最近的两名受害者 -这是一个互助集会活动表 |
[32:28] | Times. Dates. He’s got a list of names of all those in the meetings. | 有时间和日期 他有一份集会成员名单 |
[32:32] | They all have a type. Alcoholic. Narcotic. Depression. Divorce. | 他们都被分了类 酒精 麻醉药 抑郁 离婚 |
[32:36] | Man, this guy kept himself busy. | 他让自己忙个不停 |
[32:38] | Hey, Laurie Ann Morris. We spoke to her and her husband. | 劳里安・莫里斯 我们跟她和她丈夫谈过话 |
[32:42] | Her name’s not crossed off like the others. | 她的名字没有像其他人那样被划掉 |
[32:52] | Hi. My name is Laurie Ann. | 大家好 我叫劳里安 |
[32:55] | -Hi, Laurie Ann. -Hi, Laurie Ann. | -你好 劳里安 -你好 劳里安 |
[33:05] | -She’s not answering her cell phone. -Her husband’s already left work. | -她没有接电话 -她的丈夫已经下班 |
[33:08] | I’m calling his cell now. | 我打他手机 |
[33:11] | Jonathan? Hello, this is Agent Emily Prentiss from the FBI. | 乔纳森?你好 我是联邦调查局的 艾米莉・普兰蒂斯探员 |
[33:14] | Is your wife Laurie Ann with you? | 你妻子劳里安有和你在一起吗 |
[33:17] | Can you tell us where she is right now? | 你能告诉我们她现在在哪吗 |
[33:22] | Got it. | 知道了 |
[33:33] | Rough day? You don’t have to answer that. | 很辛苦的一天 你不必回答 |
[33:37] | Tried to quit. Can’t quite seem to do it. | 我一直想戒 看来不大可能做到 |
[33:40] | -Maybe now’s not the time. -Right. | -也许现在还不是时候 -或许吧 |
[33:44] | You’ll know when it is. | 时候到了 你会知道的 |
[33:48] | You have good intuition. I can see that. | 你的直觉很好 我看得出来 |
[33:54] | I’m late. It’s nice to meet you. | -我要迟到了 幸会 |
[33:56] | You too. | -幸会 |
[34:07] | Excuse me, sir. We’re looking for either one of these people. | 不好意思 先生 我们在找这两个人 |
[34:10] | Have either of you seen them? Are you sure? | 你有见过他们吗 你确定吗 |
[34:12] | All right, let’s split up and search the building and the surrounding area. | 好 我们分头行动 搜查大楼及附近地区 |
[34:17] | This way, guys. | 这边 各位 |
[34:48] | Laurie Ann Morris. Have you seen her? | 劳里安・莫里斯 你有见过她吗 |
[34:50] | Please look close. She was here. Are you sure? | 请仔细看一看 她来过这里 你确定吗 |
[34:52] | Excuse me, have either of you seen these people? Okay, thank you. | 打扰一下 你们有见过这两个人吗 好 谢谢你们 |
[35:02] | -Triple-A? -Expired. I’ll figure something out. | -需要汽车协会吗 -过期了 我自己想办法 |
[35:06] | -She was here a minute ago. -Where’d she go? | -她刚刚还在 -她去哪里了 |
[35:09] | -Maybe the parking lot. -Was she alone? | -也许是停车场 -她是一个人吗 |
[35:11] | -She was talking to some guy. -Thank you. | -她在和一个男人说话 -谢谢你 |
[35:14] | -Parking lot? -Other side of the building. | -停车场在哪 -大楼的另一侧 |
[35:16] | -How many exits does it have? -Three. North, east and west side. | -有几个出口 -有三个 北 东和西面 |
[35:19] | All right, let’s split up and cover each one. | 分开行动 守住每个出口 |
[35:20] | Morgan, come with us. | 莫根 跟我们来 |
[35:22] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪里 |
[35:24] | -Please, it’s no bother. -Where? | -不用麻烦了 -去哪 |
[35:29] | Main Street. I’m just going to meet a friend. | 我要去大街见一位朋友 |
[35:34] | Hop in the back. | 坐后面 |
[35:37] | -Do we know what kind of car she has? -It’s a blue Chevy. | -知道她开什么车吗 -蓝色雪佛兰 |
[35:40] | Wait, I can help you. | 等等 我能帮你 |
[35:47] | Help me how? | 帮我什么 |
[35:49] | With the pain of not even being able to hold your son. | 从无法拥抱儿子的痛苦中解脱出来 |
[35:53] | -You think you can help me? -Yes. | -你认为你能帮我? -对 |
[35:58] | You just have to let go. | 你只要放手就好 |
[36:02] | It’s over there. | 在那边 |
[36:04] | Is that what you did for all those people? | 你为那些人做的就是这件事吗 |
[36:07] | -Laurie Ann! -Yes. | -劳里安 -是的 |
[36:08] | Yes, I did what they couldn’t do. | 对 我做了他们做不到的事 |
[36:12] | -You think you can help me? | 你认为你能帮助我? |
[36:12] | -Laurie Ann! | 劳里安 |
[36:15] | -Yes. | 没错 |
[36:21] | Laurie Ann! | 劳里安 |
[36:25] | Laurie Ann! | 劳里安 |
[36:39] | Put your hands where I can see them. I’m going around. | 把手放在我看得见的地方 我绕过去 |
[36:45] | Show me your hands. | 举起双手 |
[36:47] | Okay, don’t move, we’ve got help coming. | 不要动 急救人员正赶来了 |
[36:49] | -Do it now! You got me? -Yeah. | -快 听到了吗 -听到了 |
[36:51] | I don’t understand what’s going on. | 我不知道这是怎么回事 |
[36:53] | Here. | 给你 |
[36:56] | What’s going on is you just took your last breath as a free man. | 你刚刚吸了最后一口自由空气 |
[36:58] | -I didn’t do nothing wrong. -Shut up. | -我没有做错任何事 -闭嘴 |
[37:15] | -Hey. -Hi. | -你好 -你好 |
[37:17] | You’re going to be okay. | 你不会有事的 |
[37:19] | Am I? | 是吗 |
[37:26] | Laurie Ann, a mother isn’t supposed to outlive her children. | 劳里安 白发人送黑发人是最痛苦的 |
[37:32] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[37:36] | But she’s gone. Aly’s dead. | 但她已经不在了 |
[37:39] | Please! I don’t care any more. | -艾莉死了 -请别这样 我已不在乎了 |
[37:45] | But your son does. Don’t lose him as well. | 可你的儿子需要你 不要连他也失去了 |
[38:14] | I wanted to thank you for all you did. | 我要感谢你们所做的一切 |
[38:16] | And for believing me when no one else did. | 你们在没有人相信我的时候相信了我 |
[38:19] | Ron… | 罗尼 |
[38:20] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[38:23] | Paul’s journal. I read it. | 我看过了保罗的日记 |
[38:27] | Ronnie, your brother Paul wasn’t murdered. | 罗尼 你弟保罗不是被谋杀的 |
[38:31] | In Peter’s apartment, unlike all the other victims, | 在彼得的公寓里不同于其他的受害者 |
[38:34] | Paul’s name was nowhere to be found. | 保罗的名字并没有被找到 |
[38:38] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[38:40] | You said the psychological autopsy was inconclusive. | 你说心理侧写没有获得定论 |
[38:43] | Further analysis of the journal concludes it was suicide. | 对日记的进一步分析认定是自杀 |
[38:47] | I’m sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[38:51] | You’re wrong. But like I said, thanks for coming. | 你们错了 但就像我说的 感谢你们能来 |
[39:02] | “The most authentic thing about us is our capacity to create, | 班欧・克里说过 “创造 克服 忍耐 转变” |
[39:06] | “to overcome, to endure, to transform, | “关爱及超越苦难的能力” |
[39:10] | “to love and to be greater than our suffering.” Ben Okri. | “是我们人类最真实的部分” |
[39:15] | How’d it go with Jack? | 和杰克谈得怎么样 |
[39:17] | I just told him that I wasn’t going to be around as much. | 我只对他说不会经常待在他的身边了 |
[39:21] | How’d he take it? | 他反应如何 |
[39:24] | He gave me a hug and he said that everything was going to be all right. | 他抱了我 还说一切都会好起来的 |
[39:29] | Smart kid. | 聪明的小家伙 |
[39:33] | Like his dad. | 和他爸一模一样 |
[39:36] | So tell me. | 跟我说说 |
[39:38] | Back at the house, when we found Beth Smoler. | 在那栋房子里 发现贝丝・斯莫勒的情况 |
[39:44] | I don’t know. Sometimes I just wonder if we’re actually changing anything. | 我不知道 有时我会想 我们真的有带来改变吗 |
[39:54] | Do you know why I have four properties? | 你知道我为什么有四栋房子吗 |
[39:59] | Tell me. | 说吧 |
[40:01] | If I’m not kicking down doors, I’m smashing down walls. | 我不是踢坏门就是砸毁墙 |
[40:06] | At the end of the day, they both make me feel like I’m changing something. | 到头来 两件事都会让我感觉 我带来了一些改变 |
[40:11] | For the better. | 让我变得更好 |
[40:16] | -Good enough? -Good enough. | -回答得够好吗 -够好了 |