Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

犯罪心理(Criminal Minds)第3季第14集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 犯罪心理(Criminal Minds)第3季第14集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:01] Mommy! 妈妈
[01:05] There’s really no acceptable excuse for violence, 暴力永远不是解决问题的正确方法
[01:08] but for you I am making an exception. 但是我要对你破例
[01:13] Oh, my God, Agent Rossi. 我的天啊 罗西探员
[01:14] -This can’t be everything. -I’m sorry, sir? -这不可能是全部内容 -你说什么 长官
[01:16] -This is not everything. -I was taking a… You’re coming in. -这不是全部的内容 -我正在淋浴 你却要进来
[01:19] This is that Galen file I asked you to put together. 这就是我让你整理的那起
[01:22] The double homicide in Indianapolis? 事发在印第安纳波利斯的 双尸案文件吗
[01:24] No, no, sir. You didn’t ask me to put anything together. 不 长官 你没有要我整理过任何案件档案
[01:26] -You just asked… -There’s more to this case file. 这起案件的资料不只这些
[01:28] Sir, can this wait till the morning? 长官 明天早上再说 好吗
[01:30] And where are my notes? My original crime scene notes? 我的笔记在哪里 我的原始罪案现场笔记
[01:31] Again, sir, you didn’t ask for the specifics. 再说一次 长官 你没有特别吩咐
[01:33] You just told me to look up a case. -只是叫我去找一起案件
[01:35] I have to tell you how to look for everything? -我要一一吩咐才行吗
[01:36] What kind of a researcher are you? 你是哪门子研究员
[01:38] I’m not a researcher. I’m a technical analyst. 我不是研究员 我是一名技术分析师
[01:40] What the hell does that even mean? 那是什么鬼东西
[01:42] You left the middle of my back totally unloofa-ed. 你忘了帮我擦背就离开了
[01:52] SSA Rossi. 罗西调查专员
[01:54] Agent Rossi, I am aware that the fraternisation 罗西探员 我很清楚局内同僚交往
[01:57] between Bureau employees is against the rules, however… 是有违章程的 然而…
[01:59] It’s the 20th anniversary of this crime. 今年是这起案件的第20个年头
[02:02] Twenty years tomorrow, 20年前的明天
[02:04] three children woke up and found their parents murdered. 三个孩子一觉醒来 发现他们的父母被谋杀了
[02:06] Whoever did it is still out there. It’s time they paid for it. 凶手仍然逍遥法外 是时候将凶手绳之以法了
[02:20] -Ready? -Yeah. -准备好了吗 -是的
[02:23] -How’d you do tonight? Tips good? -You’re new. -今晚生意如何 小费多吗 -你是新人
[02:26] If you have to ask questions I’d rather walk myself to my car. 你要是非要问问题 我宁愿自己走去开车
[02:30] Good luck. Bitch. 祝你好运
[02:34] 印第安纳波利斯
[02:35] 印第安纳州
[02:46] Hey, you dance nice. 你跳得不错
[02:47] Yeah, I could tell you liked it. A whole two dollars’ worth. 是啊 看得出你很喜欢 给了整整两美元
[02:50] Hey, I would have given you more if I had it. I ran out. 要是有钱我会慷慨解囊 我的钱都花光了
[02:53] Well, you should have left. 那你应该离开
[02:54] Yeah, don’t I get to look all I want for the cover charge? 我出了服务费 难道不能看个够吗
[02:57] Yeah, cover charge doesn’t include the parking lot. Looking’s over. 停车场不在服务范围内 观赏时间结束了
[03:00] -Hey, why are you so pissed off, huh? -You want to see pissed off? -为何这么生气 -你想看我生气
[03:03] Hey! Whoa! Come on. 别这样
[03:08] Okay, look, I’m just going to go back in the club, okay? It’s okay. 我这就回里面去 好吗
[03:18] What do you want? 你想干吗
[03:22] Freak. 变态
[04:28] “Within the core of each of us, is the child we once were. “每个人的内心深处 都是童年时的自己”
[04:32] “This child constitutes the foundation “这个孩子打造了”
[04:34] “of what we have become, who we are and what we will be.” “现在的我们 我们的为人和未来”
[04:38] Neuroscientist Dr R. Joseph. 神经学家 R・约瑟夫博士
[04:43] -I might be in big trouble. -Come on in. -我也许有大麻烦了 -请进
[04:46] I can’t believe he showed up at my apartment. 不敢相信他居然找到我的公寓来
[04:47] It’s not like I’m doing anything here. 反正我也不忙
[04:49] We just had a seminar on fraternisation last week! 上周我们才听过有关局内交往的讲座
[04:52] I really have a lot of work to do, Garcia. 我真的有很多事要做 加西亚
[04:55] So you don’t want to hear how Agent Rossi showed up at my door 你不想听 罗西探员在半夜时分 突然登门造访我家
[04:58] in the middle of the night while I was enjoying a post-coital shower 而我正和联邦调查局技术分析员 凯文・林奇
[05:00] with fellow FBI Technical Analyst Kevin Lynch? 享受交欢后的鸳鸯浴?
[05:04] Sit. 快坐
[05:18] What the hell? 怎么回事
[05:20] So, you were in the shower with Kevin Lynch? 你正在和凯文・林奇一起洗澡
[05:24] Come on, JJ, I’m being serious. I need your help. 别这样 珍珍 我是说真的 你得帮我
[05:26] -With what? -Agent Rossi. -怎么帮 -罗西探员
[05:28] We’re not supposed to date fellow Bureau employees. 局里不准内部交往
[05:31] From what I hear, Rossi is the reason 根据我的消息
[05:33] most of these fraternisation rules even exist, okay? 制定禁止局内交往的人 正是罗西 好吗
[05:36] He’s not going to tell anyone. Just relax. 他不会到处乱说 放心
[05:41] Wait, what was Rossi doing at your apartment? 等等 罗西去你的公寓做什么
[05:44] Well, that’s a good… 问得好
[05:48] -I’m not supposed to tell anyone. -Why? -我不能说 -为什么
[05:51] I didn’t press the issue. I was all naked. And all drippy. 我没有细问 我光着身子 浑身湿淋淋的
[05:55] Right. 是的
[05:57] Doesn’t showering with someone always seem like a better idea 想像中的与人共浴
[05:59] before you’re actually doing it? 总是比实际去做更美好
[06:01] -Yes, it is a bit of a workout. -I mean, there comes a point 是的 相当辛苦
[06:04] when a girl’s just got to wash her hair alone, you know? 女孩子还是需要自己洗头发 不是吗
[06:08] Well, this is turning into some morning. 这还真不是普通的早上
[06:11] Mrs Hotchner? 哈奇纳太太
[06:15] Well, that would make sense because he’s in a prison right now, 很有可能 因为他现在在监狱
[06:18] so sometimes cell service can be… 手机信号有时可能受影响
[06:21] Oh, well, if… Yeah, if I can get a hold of him, I’ll… Okay. 好的 如果…好的 如果我能打通 我会 好的
[06:27] That is one seriously pissed-off lady. She can’t get Hotch on his cell phone. 这位夫人的火气相当大 她打不通哈奇的手机
[06:32] Why would she call you? 她为什么打给你
[06:33] Because she knows I can do this… 因为她知道我有办法
[06:37] Yeah, JJ? 是的 珍珍
[06:40] No, it’s a personal matter. 不 是私事
[06:44] Yes, thank you. I will take care of it when I get back. 好的 谢谢你 等我回去后会处理
[06:48] -Is everything all right? -Yeah, fine. -一切都好吗 -是的 很好
[06:50] We can do this interview another time. 我们可以改天再来
[06:52] Well, he’s scheduled to be executed next week. 他下周就要被处以死刑
[06:54] -I can take the lead if you need… -Reid. -若有需要 我可以进行主问 -瑞德
[06:57] Sorry. 抱歉
[07:00] -Agent Hotchner? -Yes. -哈奇纳探员吗 -是的
[07:03] You must be Dr Reid. Abner Merriman, Assistant Warden. 你一定是瑞德博士 副典狱长艾伯纳・梅里曼
[07:06] You’re here to see our infamous inmate Hardwick. 你们来见臭名昭著的囚犯哈德威克
[07:08] Yeah, he agreed to meet with us 是的 他同意见我们
[07:10] as part of our Criminal Personality Research Project prior to his execution. 在行刑前协助我们进行 “罪犯研究计划”
[07:13] I’ve read some of your studies in police journals. 我在警察期刊上 拜读过你的几篇研究文章
[07:16] Serial killers are a kind of hobby of mine. 研究连环杀手是我的一个兴趣爱好
[07:19] Chester’s the only one I’ve ever met in person though. 不过我只接触过切斯特一个连环杀手
[07:21] -I bet you’ve met quite a few. -Yeah. 你们一定接触过不少
[07:23] Sir, we’d very much like to get started as soon as we can. 先生 我们希望能尽快开始
[07:25] Oh, of course, of course, forgive me. 当然 原谅我
[07:30] We don’t really have an interrogation facility, 我们这里没有正式的审讯室
[07:33] but I do have a small room that you can use. You’re not armed? 但我有一个小房间 你们可以使用 你们没有携带武器吧
[07:36] We secured our weapons before we arrived. 来之前 我们就上交武器了
[07:37] It’s not our first time in a prison. 这不是我们头一次来监狱
[07:39] No, no, I suppose that’s true. 是的 我想那是真的
[07:44] I have to say, when I heard that he contacted you, I was surprised. 我要说 听到他联络你们的时候 我很惊讶
[07:48] Why? 为什么
[07:49] Chester Hardwick, he doesn’t really talk much. To anyone. 切斯特・哈德威克 他不太爱说话 不论对谁
[07:55] Well, that usually changes when someone’s about to die. 在临死前 这一点通常都会变
[08:00] No. 不
[08:02] Mommy, it’s morning. 妈妈 早上了
[08:04] Connie. Connie. 康妮 康妮
[08:07] -Mommy? -Connie! -妈妈 -康妮
[08:09] Connie, chill. It’s the brother. It’s Georgie. 康妮 平静下来 是你的弟弟 乔治
[08:13] -What? -You were dreaming again. -什么 -你又做恶梦了
[08:16] I’m sorry. 对不起
[08:17] You never have to apologise to me for The Dream. 你不用为了那个恶梦向我道歉
[08:20] -What time is it? -9:30. -几点了 -9点半
[08:24] -You’re late for work. -Yeah, about that. -你上班快迟到了 -是的 关于工作
[08:29] I sort of punched a guy. 我动手打了人
[08:32] Did you get fired? 你被解雇了吗
[08:36] You know, 53 bucks. You’re like the worst stripper in the world. 才赚53美元 你可算是世上最差劲的脱衣舞女了
[08:39] Well, to get more you got to show more. And topless is bad enough. 想赚更多 我得脱得更多 赤裸上身已经够糟了
[08:44] Well, why don’t you just quit if it bugs you that much? 你要是那么烦恼 为什么不辞掉工作
[08:46] Because we’ve got to eat. 因为我们得吃饭
[08:48] Yeah, well, we need some stuff, by the way. 是的 顺便说一下 我们需要些吃的
[08:51] So go get it. 那就去买吧
[08:55] Where’s Alicia? 艾丽西娅在哪里
[08:56] -Left last night with some dude. -What dude? -昨晚和一个男的离开了 -什么人
[09:00] I don’t know. Some dude in a Jeep. 不认识 他开着吉普车
[09:03] You got your yearly gift, I see. 看来你也收到了每年一份的礼物
[09:06] -He left it in my car this time. -He left this for me on the porch, too. -这次他放在了我的车里 -他还把这个放在了门廊上
[09:13] Son of a bitch is never gonna leave us alone. 他会永远缠着我们
[09:16] Happy 20th anniversary, right? 20周年快乐 是吗
[09:23] I hate you. 我恨你
[09:31] The door will, of course, be locked from the outside and this button here, 门会从外面锁上 这个按钮
[09:35] it sounds audibly as well as triggers a flashing light 能发出听得见的警报声 同时启动一盏闪光灯
[09:37] to signal the guards when you’re finished. 打信号给警卫 结束后就通知我们
[09:39] -Thank you. -Are these the crime scene photos? –谢谢你 -这些是案发现场的照片吗
[09:41] Some of them. Yes. 是的 有一些
[09:48] God. I knew what he did, of course, but I, you know, never saw… 我的天 当然我很清楚他的罪行 可我从来没有见过
[09:55] 23 victims like this. 23个死者的样子
[09:57] Sometimes in these interviews they talk about crimes 有时在这种谈话中 犯人会谈及
[09:59] they were never charged with, so it might even be more. 他们不曾被起诉的罪行 所以也许还有更多
[10:02] -Is it ever less? -No. -有减少的时候吗 -没有
[10:04] Please. 请还给我
[10:06] Paying attention to these items projects a kind of importance on them. 对证据的关注情况 能反映出它们的重要性
[10:08] When he comes in, I’d like to give him the opportunity to show us which parts 等他进来时 我想给他机会来告诉我们
[10:11] -of the crimes he thinks are important. -Sorry, of course. -他认为这些罪行的哪些地方是重要的 -抱歉 当然
[10:14] It’s all right. 不要紧
[10:25] -Chains left on, right? -That’s probably a good idea… -锁链要戴着 是吗 -那应该是一个好主意
[10:27] No, it won’t be necessary. 不 没有那个必要
[10:29] -It won’t? -You’re sure? -是吗 -你确定吗
[10:31] We’re just going to talk, right, Chester? 我们只是谈谈 是吗 切斯特
[10:39] Hotch is in Connecticut, right? 哈奇在康乃狄格 是吧
[10:41] With Reid. They left last night. They’re doing a custodial interview. 和瑞德昨晚一起离开 赶去做监护访谈
[10:44] -Chester Hardwick. -Damn. -切斯特・哈德威克 -真要命
[10:47] He doesn’t need anything else on his mind 在处理哈德威克这种罪犯时
[10:48] when he’s dealing with a guy like Hardwick. 不能再给他的脑子增加负担
[10:49] So, what do we do? 我们怎么办
[10:51] You got any idea what Rossi was working on? 你知道罗西想调查什么吗
[10:53] I think Garcia might know. He stopped by her place last night. 我想加西亚可能知道 昨晚他去过她家
[10:57] -What? -Why? -什么 -为什么
[10:59] I’m really not supposed to say. 我真的不能说
[11:02] Because he said he wanted to keep it between us. 因为他说只想让我们两个知道
[11:06] -He might need our help. -He didn’t ask anyone for help. 他可能需要我们的帮助他并没有请求任何人帮忙
[11:09] Penelope, Rossi is a guy who colour codes his handwritten notes 佩内洛普 罗西是一个 在自己的笔记本里用色笔做记号的人
[11:14] in his notebooks, blue pen for evidentiary items, 蓝色表示证据
[11:17] red pen for supposition and theory. 红色表示假设和理论
[11:19] The guy is a fussy, anal-retentive neat freak 那个人是细致入微 超爱干净的洁癖患者
[11:24] who never leaves anything out of its place. 他一向都是整整齐齐的
[11:26] I would say this is a scream for help. 我会说这个情形是他在呼叫求助
[11:31] He’s in Indianapolis on a 20-year-old double homicide. 他在印第安纳波利斯 调查一起20年前的双尸案
[11:34] He said it’s time someone pays for it. 他说是时候将罪犯绳之以法
[11:37] -And he was upset. -Indianapolis? -他很愤怒 -印第安纳波利斯?
[11:39] Yeah, he took a commercial flight this morning, 是的 他搭今早的一班飞机去的
[11:41] he picked up a Bureau SUV a half an hour ago. 半个小时前 调用了局里的一辆多功能车
[11:43] -The jet’s available. -Let’s go. -喷射机可以用 -我们走
[11:52] Agent Rossi? Gary Willis, Indianapolis Police Department. 罗西探员 加里・威利斯 来自印第安纳波利斯警察局
[11:58] -I asked for Captain Giles. -Yeah, he died a year ago. -我要求见的是盖尔斯警长 -我知道 他一年前去世了
[12:01] That’s a shame. He was a good cop. Do you have the Galen files? 令人惋惜 他是一名好警察 你带来了盖伦档案了吗
[12:05] Yeah, they’re right here. 是的 就在这里
[12:07] -Do you have anything new? -Well, if we do, it’s not in this file. -有新线索吗 -如果有 也不在这份档案里
[12:10] You don’t know? Well, who’s working on this? 你不清楚吗 这起案件的负责人是谁
[12:13] 20 years is a long time cold. 这是时隔20年之久的悬案
[12:16] When do you stop looking for a double murderer? 双尸案怎么能停止调查
[12:19] You know, I didn’t know this was an FBI case. 我不知道这是由 联邦调查局负责的案件
[12:21] Well, it isn’t. Not officially. 正式来说 并不是
[12:24] I was on the original scene. The day it happened. 案发那天 我在现场
[12:26] You probably know more about it than I do, then. 那你知道的大概比我多
[12:28] At least you had someone to talk to. No one’s lived here since that day. 至少你曾找人调查过 案发后就再没有人住在这里
[12:31] There’s a housekeeping service that comes in once a week, 每周一次居家清洁服务
[12:33] but otherwise it’s empty. 其他时候都是空的
[12:36] I know. I own it. 我知道 房子是我的
[12:44] I bought it at an auction two years after the murders. 谋杀案发生两年后 我通过拍卖买下它
[12:47] Why? 为什么
[12:49] The money went to the grandmother. She raised them after… 卖房的钱给了奶奶 孩子们由她抚养
[12:52] Well, she died some years later 几年后她去世了
[12:55] and they’re still living over there at her house. 现在孩子们仍住在她的家里
[12:57] That’s pretty personally involved. You know these people or something? 你出了不少力 你认识这些人吗
[13:01] No. It was the kids, I guess. 不认识 我猜是因为那几个孩子
[13:08] I kind of got attached. Look, I don’t mean to be a hard-ass. 我对他们产生了感情 听着 我并不想为难你
[13:13] It’s no problem. Are we going in? 不要紧 我们要进去吗
[13:16] No. 不必了
[13:18] I’ve spent years looking in that house. There’s nothing there. 多年来 我一直在那栋房子里寻找 里面什么都没有
[13:21] Nothing we missed. No evidence we didn’t find. 我们没有漏掉任何东西 找到了所有的线索
[13:24] Why are you here? 那你为什么来这里
[13:26] I was hoping you had something new. 我本来希望你们有新发现
[13:30] I’m sorry to bother you. 抱歉 劳烦你跑一趟
[13:33] -No bother. -Thanks for coming. -不会 -感谢你能来
[13:41] Sit down. 坐下
[13:44] I’d like this window opened. 我希望可以把窗户打开
[13:47] I’ll answer any question you have, but only if this window is open. 我会回答你们的所有问题 条件是把窗户打开
[13:52] Go ahead. Reid. 打开吧 瑞德
[13:56] You were born April 4th, 1950? 你生于1950年4月4日
[14:00] Does my birth date really matter? 我的生日真的重要吗
[14:01] It’s customary for us to start at the beginning. 我们习惯从头开始
[14:04] We want to try to know as much as we can about your childhood. 我们想尽可能了解你的童年
[14:07] There’s nothing to know. It was average. 没什么好说的 我的童年很普通
[14:09] I lived in a nice house on a quiet street. 我住在一栋好房子里 位于一条安静的街道上
[14:12] I ate cereal, I went to school, I watched cartoons. 我吃麦片 去上学 看卡通
[14:15] I don’t have time for this. 我没有功夫听你胡扯
[14:17] You didn’t live in a nice house on a quiet street. 你不是住在安静街边上的 一栋好房子里
[14:19] You grew up in a series of projects in East Bridgeport, 你在东桥港的数间公共住房里长大
[14:22] each one worse than the last. 环境一间比一间差
[14:24] You spent your teenage years peeping into your female neighbours’ windows, 青少年时期的你 就开始偷窥女邻居的窗户
[14:27] and burglarizing their underwear drawers when you got the chance. 一有机会就去偷内衣
[14:30] And you set a hundred small fires 你有多达百次的纵火记录
[14:31] for which you spent two years in juvenile detention. 因此在少年感化院待了两年
[14:34] We’ve done extensive research, Mr Hardwick. 我们对你进行了深入调查 哈德威克先生
[14:37] We’ve talked to almost everyone you’ve ever known, including your mother. 几乎走访了你认识的每个人 包括你的母亲
[14:42] Good old Jean? I’ll bet she was a real treat. 老好人珍吗 我打赌她一定讲了不少
[14:47] Good old Jean’s down the street in a state hospital. 老好人珍在这附近一家州立医院里
[14:49] At this point, lying to us isn’t really possible or helpful. 事到如今 对我们说谎是不可能 也是没有帮助的
[14:54] -Well, then you’re wrong. -About what? -那你们就错了 -错在哪里
[15:00] I started a lot more than 100 fires. 我放了远不止100场火
[15:20] -Beautiful. -Oh, my God! -美极了 -我的天
[15:24] I am sorry. I didn’t mean to scare you. I just… 十分抱歉 我不是想要吓你 我只是…
[15:30] You just look so beautiful multi-tasking. 同时处理多项任务的你 看起来是那么美
[15:33] -What are you doing here? -Well, I work here, too. -你来这里做什么 -我也在这里工作
[15:35] Yeah, in your own office. Two floors down. 是的 在你自己的办公室里 两层楼之下
[15:38] -I can’t come over and visit? -Are you insane? -我不能过来探望你吗 -你疯了吗
[15:43] -What’s wrong? -Have you forgotten last night? -怎么了 -你忘了昨晚的事了
[15:48] I will never forget last night. 我绝对不会忘记昨晚
[15:51] We were caught fraternising by one of my bosses. 我的一位上司抓住我们在交往
[15:53] You know, it was rude of Rossi to show up at your place after work hours. 你知道 罗西在下班后 去你的公寓很不礼貌
[15:58] Rude? You found him rude? 无礼?你觉得他无礼?
[16:00] You know, maybe I should have a talk with him. 也许我应该和他谈谈
[16:03] You know, straighten him out. 说个明白
[16:04] You want to straighten out Agent Rossi? 你想跟罗西探员说个明白?
[16:06] No, what I want is for me to be able to come up here and… 不 我想要的是可以上楼来
[16:10] And kiss my girlfriend. 亲吻我的女朋友
[16:12] And if that means I have to talk to him, well, then that’s what I’ll do. 如果那需要我和他谈谈 我会去找他
[16:16] Girlfriend? 女朋友?
[16:21] Kevin? 凯文
[16:24] Yes? 是的
[16:25] If you get within 100 feet of Agent Rossi, 你要是敢走进 距离罗西探员30米的地方
[16:27] I will unleash an unrecoverable virus on your personal computer system 我会对你的私人电脑系统 释放一种无法恢复的病毒
[16:31] that will reduce your electronic world into something between 把你的电子世界变成
[16:35] a Commodore 64 and a block of government cheese. 介于一部C64电脑 和一块乳酪之间的玩意
[16:40] Call me later. 晚点打电话给我
[16:43] You know there’s not really much to this file, Garcia. 这份档案里没什么内容 加西亚
[16:46] Yeah, well, there’s a latent fingerprint 有一个隐约指纹
[16:47] that’s making its second run through AFIS as we speak. 正在自动指纹辨识系统里进行对比
[16:50] As soon as I get results, I’ll let you know. 一有结果就会通知你们
[16:51] And then there’s also, apparently, some crime scene notes 还有一些罗西探员做的
[16:54] that Agent Rossi wrote up that I’m still Splunking for. 罪案现场笔记 我还在解读
[16:57] So he was on the actual crime scene with the local detectives? 这么说他和当地警探一起在犯罪现场
[17:00] Could be why it bothers him so much. 所以他才一直耿耿于怀
[17:02] Well, I highly doubt this was his first scene. 这不可能是他第一次置身现场
[17:04] Yeah, but it was a bad one. The weapon was a long-handled axe. 没错 但它的情形惨不忍睹 凶器是一把长柄斧头
[17:08] Yeah, but we’ve seen worse since he’s been back. 但自他回来后 我们见识过更惨的
[17:11] There’s nothing else cross-referenced? No other crimes tied to this? 没有别的可参照对比的吗 没有其他案件与这起有关吗
[17:15] No, nothing I can find. 没有 我没有找到
[17:16] I mean, certainly nothing with these signature elements. 没有其他具有这些标志性元素的案件
[17:19] Okay, so it’s a double homicide, yes, but a single occurrence 好的 它是一起双尸案 但只此一起
[17:22] with no apparent issue of state lines. 没有明显的跨州问题
[17:24] Was there a request from the local authorities for the FBI’s help? 当地警方有请求联邦调查局的支援吗
[17:27] I don’t think so. 我想没有
[17:28] So then why is this a BAU case? 那它为什么交由行为分析小组处理
[17:30] I don’t think it was. 我想并不是那样
[17:31] All right, Garcia, I want you to double check any other unsolved murders 好的 加西亚 我要你再检查一遍 看这起案件前后在印第安那州
[17:34] in Indiana or the surrounding states near this time. 或周边州市 是否有其他谋杀悬案
[17:36] Something this brutal doesn’t feel like a one-time thing. 行凶手段如此残忍 给人感觉不会是仅此一起
[17:38] You got it. 好的
[17:40] What is it? What is it about this case for him? 是什么 为什么他对这起案件耿耿于怀
[17:47] What do you want to hear? 你们想听我说什么
[17:49] How Papa kicked me and Jean’s ass every single day? 老爸每天是如何痛打我和妈妈
[17:54] Is that the kind of thing you want to hear? 你们是想听那种事情吗
[17:55] If it’s true. 如果它是真的
[17:57] Nobody gives a damn about the truth. 谁都不会去在乎事实
[18:07] -Agent Rossi? -Anything come back yet on that print? -罗西探员 -那个指纹有什么结果吗
[18:10] No. No matches. Nothing on file. Sorry. 不 没有吻合的 资料库中没有线索 抱歉
[18:12] What about my notes? -我的笔记呢
[18:13] Those I have. Do you have a PDA? Because I can e-mail them to you. -都在我手边 你有PDA吗 我可以寄给你
[18:17] What’s a PDA? 那是什么东西
[18:18] It’s a Personal Digital… Never mind. Is there a fax number where you’re at? 个人电子…还是算了 你能使用传真机吗
[18:22] I’m at the Palmer Hotel. I’ll be back there later. I don’t have the number. 我住在帕尔玛旅馆 晚点会回去 我没有他们的号码
[18:25] Okay, I will find it. 好的 我来找
[18:27] Thanks. All right, I’ll check back with you in… 谢谢 我会再联系你
[18:29] And, sir, there’s something else that you should know. 长官 还有件事你有必要知道
[18:32] Agents Prentiss and Morgan found your office in disarray this morning. 今早普兰蒂斯和莫根探员 发现你的办公室凌乱不堪
[18:36] -So? -Well, they’re concerned about you. -那又怎样 -他们很担心你
[18:40] Well, tell them not to be. 告诉他们没有必要
[18:42] Yeah, sir, that’s the thing. See, I’m sorry… 是的 长官 那正是问题所在 我很抱歉
[18:44] You told them about this case? -你说了这起案件的事?
[18:46] Yeah. I… We’re all worried about you. -是的 我们都很担心你
[18:49] Damn it! I asked you to keep this between us! 该死 我叫你不要说出去
[18:51] I’m sorry. Sir, I know and I… They are going to see you. 对不起 长官 我知道 我…他们正赶去见你
[18:58] They’re coming here? I don’t need anybody’s damn help! 他们要来这里?我不需要任何人的帮助
[19:04] Temperature’s dropping. It’s that time of year. 气温在下降 到了一年的那个时候
[19:09] Warm days, cold nights. 白天很暖 晚上很冷
[19:12] -It’ll be summer soon. -But not for you. -夏天很快就要来了 -可惜你没机会过了
[19:15] No. Not for me. 是的 我没机会过了
[19:20] Let’s talk about the specifics of the case. 我们来说说这起案件的特别之处
[19:23] Why did you choose Sheila O’Neal? 你为什么选择了席拉・奥尼尔
[19:25] You got to show me a picture. I don’t know the names. 你得给我看照片 我不知道名字
[19:28] Is that what this is all about? Some chance to relive all of this? 这就是你的目的吗 一个重温你罪行的机会
[19:31] I have an excellent memory. I thought you wanted to hear the truth? 我的记性很好 我以为你们想听事实的真相
[19:36] The truth is they meant nothing to me. 事实是对我来说 她们什么都不是
[19:39] They were toys. A diversion. 只是玩具 消遣而已
[19:41] And from the moment I decided to kill them they were dead. 从我决定杀死她们那一刻起 她们就已经是死人了
[19:45] They begged, they cried, they bargained, 她们祈求 痛哭 讨价还价
[19:47] and it didn’t matter because they didn’t matter. 但全都没用 因为她们什么都不是
[19:51] Sometimes I wish I was normal. That I’d had a regular life, but I didn’t. 有时候我希望自己是正常的 我能度过平凡的一生 但那是奢望
[19:59] Why did you ask us here? 你为什么要求见我们
[20:04] -I wanted to smell the air. -What? -我想闻闻空气的味道 -什么
[20:07] They’ve got me on death watch. 24-hour-a-day isolation. 他们要对我进行死囚监护 24小时全天隔离
[20:13] And I will be until they take me to the death chamber. 在被押去行刑室前 我都要被隔离
[20:15] So, I wanted to smell the air one last time before I die. 所以我想在死之前 最后闻一次空气的味道
[20:22] -Thank you for giving me that. -Let’s pack it up. -感谢你们给了我那个机会 -收拾东西 我们走
[20:25] -Shouldn’t we at least… -No. Now. -要不要至少… -不 这就走
[20:30] Have a nice trip, Chester. You’re going where you belong. 一路顺风 切斯特 你会去你该去的地方
[20:39] It’s 5:17. Evening yard started at 5:00. 现在是5点17分 晚间放风从5点开始
[20:47] The guard staff’s outside with population. 狱警都在外面监视囚犯
[20:51] There won’t be anyone to open that door for at least 13 minutes. 不会有人来开门的 至少还要13分钟
[21:04] And it took me less than five to do this. 做这件事我用了不到五分钟
[21:16] While you were doing your research, 在你们做调查时
[21:18] maybe a question or two about security tones would have been a good idea. 若有问及安全警报声会更明智
[21:22] I heard the tones. 我听到了警报声
[21:23] So you planned to be locked inside with me? With no guns or weapons? 这么说你想过要和我一起被锁在这里 既没有枪也没有武器
[21:29] I won’t need a gun. 我不需要枪
[21:32] There’s no way they’re going to execute me next week. 在我杀死了两名联邦调查局探员后
[21:35] Not after I kill two FBI agents. You saved my life by coming here. 他们是不可能在下周处死我的 你们来这里正好救了我
[21:41] But unfortunately for you, I’m not a 5-foot tall, 100-pound girl. 但你不走运 我不是一个1.5米高 90斤重的女孩
[21:47] All your life you’ve gone after victims who couldn’t fight back. 你一生都在残害那些 无力反抗的受害者
[21:51] And the rest of the time you spent looking over your shoulder. 其余的时间则是提心吊胆
[21:54] Worried about the knock on the door. 担心有人找上门
[21:56] Scared that somebody like me would be on the other side 害怕站在门外的是像我这样的人
[21:58] waiting to put you away. At your core, you’re a coward. 准备将你就地正法 你的内心是一个胆小鬼
[22:04] Chester, do you want to know why you killed those women? 切斯特 你想知道 你为什么要杀死那些女人吗
[22:08] What? 什么
[22:10] Earlier you said you wished that you were different. 刚才你说希望自己不是这种人
[22:12] I can tell you why you killed them. Why you are what you are. 我能解释你为什么杀人 为什么变成现在这样
[22:24] If you’re buying, I’m drinking. 你请客 我喝酒
[22:26] I don’t think any of us could afford this place otherwise. 我想我们其他人都无力在此消费
[22:28] -Yeah, I know I can’t. -Go home. -我知道我不能 -回去
[22:32] We thought you might need some help. 我们认为你可能需要帮忙
[22:34] -You’re wrong. -Come on now, Rossi. -你们错了 -别这样 罗西
[22:37] Bounce some theories off us. Fresh eyes can’t hurt. 让我们提出一些新观点 多几个客观意见没坏处
[22:40] -This isn’t even a BAU case. -Maybe not yet. -这甚至不是小组的案件 -也许还不是
[22:43] But I can make anything a BAU case if I want to. 但如果我想任何案件都能移交给我们
[22:46] It’s about paperwork and I know the paperwork. 不过是文书工作 这方面我很在行
[22:52] Why do you care? 你们为什么会在意
[22:55] Because you do. 因为你在意
[23:01] You can tell me why I did the things I did? 你能告诉我 我为什么做那些事?
[23:04] I think so. I do. 是的 我能
[23:08] Your mother’s bipolar 你母亲有躁郁症
[23:10] and almost certainly an undifferentiated schizophrenic. 而且可以肯定是一名精神分裂症患者
[23:13] Your father suffered severe shell shock in the war. 你的父亲在战争中 患上了战后心理障碍
[23:16] What we now refer to as post-traumatic stress disorder. 现在我们叫它创伤后压力心理障碍症
[23:18] Far as I can tell, he remained clinically depressed the rest of his life. 据我判断 他一生患有重性抑郁障碍
[23:21] 53 percent of all serial killers have 有53%的连环杀手
[23:22] some form of mental illness in their family. 其家族中都有精神病史
[23:24] And in your case, both of your parents suffered 就你而言 你的父母
[23:26] from psychological disorders, which they largely took out on you. 都患有心理紊乱 你则是他们的发泄对像
[23:29] They beat each other, as much as they beat you, 他们互相殴打 连带着打你
[23:31] so violence became a natural expression of love for you. 对你来说 暴力演变为 一种爱的自然表达方式
[23:34] There’s something called the hypothalamic region of the limbic system. 在大脑边缘系统里有一个下丘脑
[23:37] It’s the most primitive part of the brain. 是人脑中最原始的部分
[23:39] It wants what it wants without conscience and without judgement. 它发自本能 不考虑道德 不做是非判断
[23:41] It’s what makes babies cry when they’re hungry, 它让婴儿在饥饿时啼哭
[23:44] scream when they want affection, 在想要疼爱时叫喊
[23:46] become enraged when a toy is taken away from them. 在玩具被拿走时变得愤怒
[23:48] In most children, a healthy relationship with their mother 在多数的孩子身上 与母亲之间的健康关系
[23:51] counters the hypothalamus 能缓解下丘脑的影响
[23:52] and maps the child’s brain into healthy emotional response. 引导孩子的大脑形成健康的情感反应
[23:56] Hypothalamus never learned control. 你的下丘脑没能学会控制
[23:57] It still operates on that primitive level. 它仍在最原始的水平发挥着作用
[23:59] Your records indicate that you display the symptoms of satyriasis. 你的档案显示你有求雌癖的症状
[24:02] You’re obsessed with sex. 你执迷于性
[24:03] Sex and love are cross-wired with pain in your mind. 在你的脑海中 性 爱与痛苦交织在一起
[24:05] Additionally, your hypothalamus won’t allow you to stop seeking the desires 再加上你的下丘脑不允许你停止去寻求它想满足的欲望
[24:09] that it wants, so you became a sexual sadist. 所以你变成了一个性虐待狂
[24:12] No sexual partner will ever willingly submit 正常的性伴侣都不会自愿地服从于
[24:14] to the painful desires that you have, and the only way you can serve them 你对制造疼痛的渴望 你能获得满足的唯一方法
[24:17] is by making a partner compliant. 就是让一个伴侣服从
[24:18] Making sure that they do exactly what you want them to do. 确定她们会按你的想法去做
[24:21] And you ensure that by killing them. 你通过杀死她们 来实现她们的绝对服从
[24:25] Earlier you said your victims never had a chance. 之前你说你的受害者从来都没有机会
[24:30] But I think you know deep down 但我想其实你深知
[24:34] it was you who really never had a chance. 从来都没有过机会的是你
[24:43] Is everything all right in here? 一切都好吗
[24:44] Fine. We’re done. 很好 我们结束了
[24:50] -Is that true? I never had a chance? -I don’t know. Maybe. -我从来都没有过机会 那是真的吗 -我不知道 也许吧
[24:58] I was here on a serial rapist in ’88. It was pretty short work. 1988年时 我在这里 调查一起连环强奸案 很快就破案了
[25:03] The guy wasn’t going to win any IQ contests. 那罪犯的智商让人不敢恭维
[25:06] The day after we collared him, 在我们逮到他的隔天
[25:10] the local detective was driving me to the airport 本地警探开车送我去机场
[25:14] and hears a call on his walkie of kids screaming in a house 他的对讲机传来了一个孩子的呼叫
[25:19] not far from where we were. 在离我们不远的一栋房子里尖叫着
[25:21] He asks if I mind taking the job in with him. We were first on the scene. 他问我是否介意跟他一起去调查 我们是最早到达现场的
[25:28] -Inside we found… -Found this. -在里面 我们发现了… -发现了这个
[25:36] The axe had been left behind, but it had been wiped clean. 斧头被留了下来 但被擦得很干净
[25:40] Turns out it belonged to the family. 原本就是那家人的
[25:44] The oldest daughter, Connie, 大女儿 康妮
[25:47] told me her father bought it on Christmas Eve a few months earlier. 告诉我是她父亲在平安夜时买的 就在那几个月前
[25:53] To cut down a Christmas tree. 为了砍圣诞树
[25:58] Now I always associate the whole thing with Christmas. 现在一到圣诞节 我就会想起这起案件
[26:04] Never been able to put a tree up myself again. 之后就没再布置过圣诞树
[26:09] So he never hurt the kids at all? 他完全没有伤害那几个孩子吗
[26:12] Not physically. 生理上没有
[26:14] But he would have known that the kids were in the house? 但他知道孩子们就在那栋房子里
[26:16] He only hurt the parents and then left. 他只是杀了那对父母 然后离开
[26:19] Okay, so using a weapon he found at the scene 好的 使用在现场找到的凶器
[26:22] and not eliminating all of the potential witnesses, 不去铲除所有可能的目击者
[26:24] that makes him disorganised. 那说明他做案没有条理
[26:25] But he left no evidence, which suggests he’s organised. 可他没有留下证据 又说明他很有条理
[26:29] There was a fingerprint. 有一个指纹
[26:31] But it was behind the bedroom door. I don’t even think he knew it was there. 但它是留在卧室门后面的 我甚至认为他并不知道那里有指纹
[26:35] There should have been prints in other places, but they were wiped clean. 其他地方也应该有指纹的 但都被擦干净了
[26:39] There was an open back door, a drinking glass left in the kitchen. 一扇敞开的后门 厨房里留下的一个水杯
[26:46] And that one good print was not a match anywhere. 而那个完整的指纹却找不到主人
[26:53] I’ve been over this a million times. 我已经思考过无数次
[26:56] I keep thinking, if there was just one more piece, 我一直在想…如果再有一个证物
[27:01] one more thing to go on, the answer was right in front of me. 再有一个可追查的线索 答案就在我的眼前
[27:06] -He might be dead. -I have to be sure. -他可能已经死了 -我必须确定无疑
[27:10] Rossi, if he’s dead, you may never really know. 罗西 如果他死了 你也许永远都无法知道
[27:16] When we arrived on the scene, before any of the other units got there, 在我们到达现场的时候 在其他小队赶到之前
[27:25] I could hear them. 我听到了他们的声音
[27:28] Before I even got out of the car. 甚至在我下车之前
[27:31] It was a warm morning 那是一个暖和的早晨
[27:35] and the windows were open in the upstairs bedroom 楼上卧室的窗户开着
[27:40] and their voices floated out into the street. 那凄惨的声音回荡在街道上
[27:49] They were crying and calling for their mommy and daddy. 他们在哭 叫喊着妈妈和爸爸
[27:56] Three terrified children screaming for their murdered parents. 三个被吓坏的孩子 哭喊着被谋杀的父母
[28:07] I’ve seen so much death and pain, but that sound… 我目睹过太多的死亡和痛苦 但那个声音
[28:14] It’s been 20 years and I can still hear them screaming every night. 事情过去20年了 我每晚仍能听到他们的叫喊
[28:22] Crying. 哭喊着
[28:28] If I can’t tell them for sure that whoever is responsible will never do it again, 如果我不能确定无疑地告诉他们 凶手再也不会行凶
[28:36] that screaming might never stop. 那叫喊声也许永远都不会停下来
[28:59] -Alicia. Let’s go! -In a minute. -艾丽西娅 快点走 -等一下
[29:02] Now, Leesh. 现在 丽西
[29:04] God! Guess what? My sister’s a bitch. 老天 我姐姐真够烦人的
[29:13] -Call me. -You didn’t give me your number. -再打给我 -你没告诉我你的号码
[29:16] Why do you have to be like that? 你为什么非要那样
[29:17] -Where were you for two days? -It was only one whole day. -这两天你都去哪里了 -只不过是一整天
[29:19] -Where were you? -I’m 23 years old, Connie. -你去哪里了 -我23岁了 康妮
[29:22] -You should have called. -You’re not my mother. -你应该打个电话 -你又不是我妈
[29:41] Hi, Connie. I brought the team with me… 你好 康妮 我把组员带过来
[29:44] Yeah, you need to stop this. 你不能再这样下去
[29:47] Excuse me? 你说什么
[29:48] Look, we thought that if we didn’t call you back the last couple of times 我们以为如果前两次 没有回电给你
[29:51] that you would just give up and leave us alone. 你就会放弃 不再烦我们
[29:54] I know that it hurts, but I’m only trying to make sure someone 我知道旧事重提很痛苦 但我只是想
[29:58] pays for your parents’ deaths. 将杀害你们父母的人绳之以法
[30:00] We don’t care any more. It’s been 20 years. 我们不再在乎了 都已经20年了
[30:04] We need to be able to move past it. 我们需要忘掉那件事
[30:08] Please. 拜托
[30:11] I won’t bother you kids again. 那我不会再打扰你们了
[30:15] And you’ll stop it with the gifts, too? 还有不要再送礼物了
[30:18] Gifts? 礼物?
[30:19] What are we supposed to do with a bunch of toys 给我们几个玩具
[30:22] that remind us of the worst day of our lives? 提醒我们那段最痛苦的经历 那是什么意思
[30:26] I never sent you any gifts. 我从来没送过你们礼物
[30:43] -This is it? -It’s all we could find. -就这些吗 -我们只找到这些
[30:45] We threw a lot of them away. 很多都被我们扔掉了
[30:47] I wish you would have told me about this. 你们应该要告诉我这件事
[30:49] We thought you were sending them. 我们以为是你送的
[30:51] At first, we kind of liked it. Then it just became a bad reminder. 一开始 我们还挺开心 渐渐地 它开始 让我们想起可怕的往事
[30:56] These are incredibly cheap, aren’t they? 都是些极廉价的东西 对吧
[30:59] Where would you even buy toys like that? 这样的玩具要去哪里买
[31:01] -Or why? -How did you receive them? -还有为什么要买 -你们是怎样收到玩具的
[31:03] They’re usually left on the front porch at night. 一般都是在夜里放在门廊上
[31:06] Mine was found in my car this time. 我的这次是放进了我的车里
[31:08] So he’s following you. 这么说他在跟踪你
[31:10] There was a pickup outside the… 在我工作地方的外面
[31:14] Where I work. I just… 有一辆小卡车
[31:18] I always thought it was you. 我… 我以为是你
[31:20] What do you remember about the pickup? 你记得那辆小卡车是什么样的吗
[31:23] All I saw was the shape and the headlights. 我只看到了车的形状和车头灯
[31:27] Morgan, obsessional crimes are your speciality. 莫根 执迷型犯罪是你的专长
[31:30] Well, there’s two kinds of obsessional offenders that would send gifts to survivors. 给幸存者寄礼物的执迷型罪犯有两种
[31:33] Sadists, who want to make the families keep reliving the crime, 虐待狂 他们想让家人 不断地回想起那次犯罪
[31:36] or guilt-laden offenders, 或有负罪感的罪犯
[31:38] desperately trying to find some type of way to apologise. 拼命地寻找方式进行道歉
[31:41] Sadists usually use something they know will remind the family 虐待狂通常会使用那些 他们知道能让家人
[31:43] of the person or the crime. 想起受害者或罪行的东西
[31:45] Jewellery, newspaper clippings. 首饰 剪报
[31:47] These don’t look like the kind of things you would send 这些东西不像是被送出去
[31:49] -to inflict pain on someone. -So guilt-laden. -挑起某人的痛苦的 -那么是负罪感
[31:52] You know, they actually look like the kind of thing a child would send. 它们看起来像是 会由一个孩子送出去的东西
[31:57] Okay, well, it’s rare, but an UnSub who feels this much guilt 好的 那种情况很少见 但一个负罪感如此深重的不明嫌疑犯
[32:00] sometimes commits the crime unintentionally. 有时是无意犯罪
[32:02] They tend to be developmentally disabled, extremely low-IQ offenders 他们多是发育不全 智力极低下的罪犯
[32:05] and generally, well, they’re physically large and they’re very strong. 一般来说 他们的体形高大 而且很强壮
[32:08] Strong enough to hurt somebody accidentally. 强壮到足以不小心伤到他人
[32:10] -Like Lennie, in Of Mice and Men. -Exactly. -就像人鼠之间的蓝尼 -是的
[32:13] He needed help then. There wasn’t a fragment of evidence left at the scene. 若是这样 他需要帮助 现场没有留下任何证据
[32:17] That’s not low-IQ. 那不是低智商者的所为
[32:19] Well, usually they’re assisted by an older relative 他们往往有一个年长的亲人协助
[32:21] and it’s almost always a parent. 而且几乎总是一名家长
[32:22] And this parent rationalises 这位家长自认为
[32:23] that the UnSub would never try to hurt anybody. 那名不明嫌疑犯绝不会伤害任何人
[32:25] See, in a lot of ways, this type of UnSub, 在很多方面 这一类的不明嫌疑犯
[32:28] they’re sort of overgrown children. 就像是生长过度的孩子
[32:32] JJ, when you get Garcia on the phone, 珍珍 打给加西亚
[32:34] tell her we’re not looking for other homicides here. 告诉她我们要查的 不是这里的凶杀案
[32:36] Get her to look into a string of less serious offences in this area. 让她查找本地区内的轻微犯罪
[32:39] Parks, playgrounds, involving children, 公园 游乐场 涉及小孩的案件
[32:41] but not necessarily children that have been injured or abused. 但涉案的孩子 并不一定受伤或遭到虐待
[32:44] Okay. 好的
[32:46] See, an UnSub like this, when they seek out children, 这样的不明嫌疑犯 在他们挑选小孩时
[32:49] they want to play with them, they don’t really want to hurt them. 他们想和他们玩 并不是真的想伤害他们
[32:52] But it’s their size that frightens people. 但他们的体形让人害怕
[32:55] This could be that piece you were looking for. 这也许就是你一直在找的那个线索
[33:05] That was smart to get Hardwick to focus on himself long enough 让哈德威克把注意力转移到自己身上
[33:07] for the guards to come back. 拖到让狱警赶来的做法很聪明
[33:09] I find that I do some of my best work under intense terror. 我发现在面对极端恐惧时 我会有最出色的表现
[33:14] I’m sorry. -抱歉
[33:15] -For what? -I antagonised the situation. -为什么 -是我激化了情况
[33:19] -No, you didn’t. -Well, I certainly didn’t help. -不 你没有 -至少我没有帮到忙
[33:24] I guess you didn’t really help. 是的 我猜你没有帮到忙
[33:29] So, Haley wants me to sign the divorce papers uncontested, 海莉想要我在离婚协议书上签字
[33:32] so nobody wastes money on lawyers. 谁都不必花钱请律师
[33:36] -You don’t want to? -What I want, I’m not going to get. -你不想签吗 -反正我想要的也都得不到
[33:42] Okay, crime fighters, I’ve got the information you were looking for, 好的 打击犯罪的英雄们 我有了你们想要的信息
[33:44] but it may lead to more questions than answers. 但可能引出更多问题 而非答案
[33:46] Oh, of course. 那是当然
[33:47] There are scads of open petty crimes as described 过去20年间 在印第安纳的那地区里
[33:51] in the very area of Indiana in the last 20 years. 轻微犯罪的数量数不胜数
[33:54] But here’s the rub. 重点在于
[33:55] A large portion of them only occur in the last week of March 其中的一大部分只发生在每年的
[33:59] and the first week of April every year. And then it gets weirder. 3月的最后一周到4月的第一周 然后情况变得更加奇怪
[34:03] Because the same kind of crimes crop up in Springfield, Illinois for the next two weeks. 因为类似的犯罪在接下来的两周 集中发生在伊利诺州的春田
[34:07] And then Des Moines, Iowa in the couple of weeks after that. 那之后的两周里 又集中在爱荷华州的莫恩
[34:10] -So, he’s travelling. -On a specific schedule for years? -这么说 他在旅行 -长年以来一个特定的路线
[34:13] Maybe he’s a salesman? 也许他是一个推销员
[34:14] Who takes a developmentally disabled partner on a sales call? 谁会带着发育不全的伙伴出门推销
[34:22] -What about a carnival? -Carnival? -嘉年华会呢 -嘉年华会?
[34:25] We went to a carnival the day before. It’s the last thing we did as a family. 我们在案发前一天去了一个嘉年华会 那是我们全家人一起做的最后一件事
[34:29] -Did anything happen? -No. -当时有发生什么吗 -没有
[34:32] No, we had to leave early. 没有 我们不得不提前离开
[34:34] There was this clown that made me a balloon animal. 有一个小丑做了一个气球动物给我
[34:38] It didn’t even look right, but then he kind of followed me around. 形状很怪 然后他开始一直跟着我
[34:42] He didn’t really do anything, but my mom got afraid so we left. 他并没有做什么 但妈妈开始担心 于是离开了
[34:46] -You never told us that. -I didn’t even remember it until now. -你从没和我们说过那件事 -在这之前 我根本不记得
[34:51] Penelope, pull permits. Find out if this carnival is still in business. 佩内洛普 申请许可 调查这个嘉年华会是否仍在经营
[34:54] This Betty is ready. 好的
[35:10] You guys look around. Prentiss, come with me. 你们去四处看看 普兰蒂斯跟我来
[35:21] Jeff! Get more tie-downs over that Ferris hauler. 杰夫 把摩天轮绑得更牢些
[35:24] I don’t want to have to slow down halfway across Illinois 我不想因为那个蠢蛋没有绑紧
[35:26] because that moron left pieces hanging off again. 而被迫再次在半路停车
[35:31] -Idiot. -You look like you’re in charge. -全是笨蛋 -看来你是负责人
[35:36] I can’t believe people actually pay good money to play these fixed games. 我不敢相信真有人花钱 玩这些动了手脚的游戏
[35:39] -Men. -Excuse me? -男人 -你说什么
[35:42] -It’s not people. It’s men. -Is that a fact? -并非人人 只有男人 -那是一个事实吗
[35:46] Only a man would waste $50 trying to win that $3 stuffed animal. 只有男人才会浪费50美元 去赢那个价值三美元的毛绒玩具
[35:51] -You pulling out in a hurry? -That’s the way this business works. -你们赶着离开吗 -这门生意就是这样
[35:55] Got to be set up where the money is. Right now, that ain’t here. 你必须去好赚钱的地方 现在这里没钱赚
[35:58] Where you headed to next? Springfield? 接下来要去哪里 春田吗
[36:02] We’d like to talk to you about one of your clowns. 我们想和你谈谈这里的一个小丑
[36:07] -Did you go to carnivals as a kid? -Oh, yeah, every year. -你小时候会去嘉年华会玩吗 -是的 每年都去
[36:10] Yeah, me, too. The first place I had a drink. 是的 我也是 我的第一杯酒就是在这种地方喝的
[36:12] Clown. 小丑
[36:20] Come on. 小丑?
[36:21] Clown? This ain’t a circus. Clowns are for the circus. 我们不是马戏团 马戏团才有小丑
[36:25] You don’t have any clowns in your carnival? 你的嘉年华会里没有任何小丑吗
[36:27] How about a guy who makes balloon animals? 有做气球动物的人吗
[36:31] -We might. -Might? -也许有 -也许?
[36:33] -Sometimes. -How long’s he been with you? -偶尔会有 -他跟着你多久了
[36:36] Look, what is this? 听着 这是怎么回事
[36:38] This guy would have been complained about. 这个人经常被人投诉
[36:40] Kids are uncomfortable around him. You’d have gotten reports from parents. 孩子们害怕待在他身边 你会收到家长的投诉
[36:45] I can’t remember every complaint I get, mister. 我不可能记得 收到的每一次投诉 先生
[36:47] It’s not “mister.” It’s Agent Rossi. FBI. 不是先生 我是联邦调查局的罗西探员
[36:52] Now, do you have a son? 你有儿子吗
[36:57] -A son? -Well, the guy we want to talk to, -儿子? -我们想找他谈谈
[36:59] he’d have been a big problem for you. 他一直给你惹麻烦
[37:01] You’d have gotten rid of him a long time ago, unless… 你一直以来就想把他赶走 只是…
[37:05] It would have been difficult for him to hold down a job for long, 他无法长久地从事一个工作
[37:08] -much less 20 years. -20 years? -肯定不会有20年那么久 -20年?
[37:12] -I really ain’t got time for this. -Make time. -我真的没有时间说这个 -那就挤出时间
[37:24] All right. 好吧
[37:27] He didn’t mean to hurt those people. It was my fault as much as his. 他无意伤害那些人 他有错 我也有错
[37:32] I got busy with one of the rides breaking down 我忙于修理一个故障的游乐设施
[37:35] and he wandered off. 他自己走开了
[37:38] He just wanted to see the little girl again. He liked her. 他只是想再看一眼那个小女孩 他喜欢她
[37:42] He wanted to play. 他想玩
[37:46] He would never hurt anyone. 他绝不会伤害任何人的
[37:48] He went into the father’s room by mistake. 他不小心走进了那位父亲的房间
[37:50] He came after him with an axe and he hit Joey with it so he got mad. 那父亲拿起斧头要赶走他 用斧头打了乔伊 让他生气了
[37:55] That’s all. I mean, that’s understandable. 仅此而已 那是可以理解的
[37:58] I mean, isn’t that understandable? 不是吗
[38:00] He gets hit with an axe and he gets mad? 用一把斧头打他 让他生气了
[38:03] He was sorry as soon as he did it. He even put them back in bed. 他事后就开始后悔 他甚至把他们抱上了床
[38:06] He just got angry. 他只是一时发火
[38:08] And I was too late. I was too late! I couldn’t save them. 而我过去太迟了 救不了他
[38:15] But every year I take him back and I make him remember what he did. 但每年我都会带他回去 让他记住自己做过的事
[38:19] I even make him pick something from the joints to give them. 我甚至让他从摊位里 挑选礼物送给那几个孩子
[38:23] He never forgets. Never. I make sure of that. Never. 他没有忘记过 从来没有 我确保他不会忘 永远不会
[38:29] Look, he’s a good boy. 听着 他是一个好孩子
[38:36] -FBI. -Daddy! Daddy. -联邦调查局 -爸爸
[38:40] -Get your ass out of there right now! -Daddy! Daddy! -马上从那里出来 -爸爸
[38:45] -Let’s go! Let’s go! Get out! -Daddy. -我们走 出来 -救我 爸爸
[38:48] Don’t hurt him! -不要伤害他
[38:50] -Help me, Daddy! Help me! Daddy! -Don’t fight, Joe! -救救我 救救我 爸爸 -不要抵抗 乔伊
[38:53] -Daddy, help me. -Stay down! I need your cuffs! -爸爸 救命 -趴下 给我你的手拷
[38:55] -Mine aren’t long enough. -Don’t hurt him. -我的不够长 -不要伤害他
[38:57] -Stay down! Don’t move! -Don’t you hurt him! He won’t fight you! -趴下 不要乱动 -不要伤害他 他不会反抗的
[39:01] -Help me! -What’d I say? Stop it! Stop it! -救救我 -我说了 停下来
[39:10] He’s a good boy. He’s a really good boy. 他真的是一个好孩子
[39:14] -Daddy, help me! -Don’t fight, Joe. -爸爸 救我 -不要抵抗 乔伊
[39:17] Daddy! 爸爸
[39:21] The title should be delivered in the next few days. 几天后就能完全更名
[39:24] -You’re just giving us a house? -Giving it back. -你要送给我们一栋房子? -是物归原主
[39:27] It’s been kept clean and maintained. It should sell for a decent price. 房子一直有进行清洁和维修 应该能卖个好价钱
[39:32] You could all get a fresh start. 你们都能有崭新的开始
[39:34] You don’t have to do this. 你不必这么做
[39:36] I think your parents would have wanted you to have it. 我认为你们的父母会希望你们拥有它
[39:40] Thank you. 谢谢你
[39:49] -Thanks, man. -You’re welcome. -谢了 老兄 -别客气
[39:54] These belonged to your mother. 这是你们母亲的
[39:59] Your grandmother let me hold onto them until… 你们的奶奶要我保留着 直到…
[40:03] Well, you should have them back now. 那么 现在是时候还给你们了
[40:12] Well, my team is waiting for me. 组员都在等我了
[40:17] Agent Rossi, I’d like you to have these. 罗西探员 请收下这个
[40:26] Is it okay if I call you sometime? 我能偶尔打电话给你
[40:30] Just to let you know how we’re doing? 告诉你 我们过得怎么样吗
[40:34] Anytime, kiddo. Anytime. 任何时候 孩子 任何时候都可以
[41:16] Pretty boy, how was Connecticut? 小帅哥 康乃狄格之行如何
[41:19] Ultimately uneventful. 最终算是平淡无奇
[41:21] Sir, there’s somebody waiting to speak to you in your office. 长官 有人在办公室里等你
[41:29] Agent Rossi, we need to talk. About Penelope. 罗西探员 我们需要谈谈 关于佩内洛普
[41:38] Man to man. 男人与男人之间谈话
[41:43] Man to man. 男人和男人之间
[41:46] -What about Penelope? -I don’t know. -佩内洛普怎么了 -我不知道
[41:49] Garcia and Kevin, sitting in a tree… 加西亚和凯文坐在树上
[41:53] Get out of here. You’re serious? -少胡说 -你说真的?
[41:55] Just when I thought 我还以为
[41:57] nothing scandalous was ever going to happen around here. 这里不可能有艳事发生
[42:00] What? What does that mean? 什么 那是什么意思
[42:02] Didn’t you hear JJ? 你没有听到珍珍说什么吗
[42:03] The song meant something? No. No, I missed it. 那首歌另有意思吗 我没有听出来
[42:06] Yeah, it… 是…
[42:10] -You know what? Never mind. -What? -知道吗 还是算了 -什么
[42:19] “There is no formula for success, “世上没有成功的方程式”
[42:22] “except perhaps an unconditional acceptance of life and what it brings.” “也许除了无条件地接受生活 以及它带来的一切”
[42:27] Arthur Rubinstein. 阿图尔・鲁宾斯坦
[42:29] 弗吉尼亚最高法院
[42:30] 艾伦・哈奇纳
犯罪心理

Post navigation

Previous Post: 犯罪心理(Criminal Minds)第3季第12集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 犯罪心理(Criminal Minds)第3季第15集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme