时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | The bid is 150. Do I hear 200? | 底价150 有人出价200吗 |
[00:05] | 200, do I hear 250? A lot of stuff in this unit, people. | 200 还有人出价250吗 这仓库里的东西可不少 各位 |
[00:11] | 250, do I hear three? | 250 还有人出价300吗 |
[00:14] | -300. -Stu, what are you doing? | -斯图 你要干什么 |
[00:16] | -Making my move. -We said 250 was the cutoff. | -我要出价 -我们说好了250就封顶 |
[00:19] | 300 going once, twice… | 300一次 两次 |
[00:23] | -350. -Leave it alone, Stu. | -350 -别出价了 斯图 |
[00:26] | -450. -Dude! | -450 -兄弟 |
[00:28] | I’ve got to show this guy we’re serious. | 我要让那个人知道 我们是认真的 |
[00:31] | The bid is 450. Do I hear 500? | 有人出450 还有人出500吗 |
[00:33] | -There are three other units up today. -I’ve got a feeling about this one. | -今天还有其他三个拍卖点 -这个我很有把握 |
[00:36] | 450 going once… | 450 一次 |
[00:38] | Last time you had a feeling, we ended up | 上次你有把握的时候 |
[00:39] | with a crate of dead car batteries and a dog bed. | 我们最后拿到了 一箱废汽车电池和一个狗窝 |
[00:42] | 450 going twice… | 450 两次 |
[00:45] | Sold. It’s all yours, boys. Settle up at the office. | 成交 是你们的了 小伙子们 来办公室付钱 |
[00:48] | -Nice. Wow. That’s good. -Congratulations. | -太好了 不错 -恭喜 |
[00:49] | -Nice. -Come on. | -太好了 -拜托 |
[01:10] | Check it out. | 快看看 都是些值钱的东西 |
[01:32] | It’s like a journal or something. | 像是本日记之类的东西 |
[01:38] | Dude, that is wrong. | 兄弟 这不对劲 |
[01:41] | Where do you even find stuff like that? | 你会在哪里找这样的东西 |
[01:42] | No idea. | 不知道 |
[01:44] | But there’s got to be a market for it though, right? | 但应该是有市场的 对吧 |
[01:59] | I think we need to call the cops. | 我觉得我们该报警 |
[02:12] | -You got something? -Not sure. | -你发现什么了吗 -不确定 |
[02:13] | From an old storage unit. | 在一个旧仓库发现的 |
[02:15] | Case agent from the Philly field office sent it to me. | 费城驻外办公室的办案探员 寄给我的 |
[02:18] | -Somebody you know? -She knows me, you know. | -是熟人吗 -她认识我 你懂的 |
[02:22] | A fan. Your world’s a very crowded place, isn’t it? | 是位粉丝 你的世界非常拥挤 对不对 |
[02:25] | -You’d be surprised. -This is detailed. | -你会非常吃惊的 -写得很详细 |
[02:29] | Future tense. They’re fantasies. | 将来时 这些都是幻想 |
[02:31] | That agent thinks it could be more than that. | 那位探员认为可能不止这些 |
[02:33] | -There’s more of this? -Few boxes in the field office. | -还有更多吗 -现场办公室还有几箱 |
[02:36] | I’d like to drive up there, look at the rest of the material. | 我想开车去趟那里 看看剩下的东西 |
[02:38] | -Make a judgement from that. -Take Reid with you. | -这样才好判断 -带瑞德一起去 |
[02:42] | Road trip, nice. | 公路旅行 不错 |
[02:43] | I’ve got Books on Tape with Peter Coyote | 我可以听彼得・考约特的有声读物 |
[02:45] | reading the entire Foundation Trilogy. | 听完整本《基地三部曲》 |
[02:50] | 联邦调查局驻外办公室 | |
[02:51] | 宾州 费城 | |
[02:57] | How do you get used to the staring? | 你怎么习惯被盯着看的 |
[03:00] | I’d feel like I perpetually have something stuck in my teeth. | 我会觉得 我牙上永远沾着东西 |
[03:03] | You learn to ignore it. | 学会忽略就好了 |
[03:06] | I’m not terribly interested in what you can’t do, Roy. | 我对你做不到的事情 没什么兴趣 罗伊 |
[03:10] | We have the best resources in the world, one of which is supposedly you. | 我们有世界上最好的资源 其中一个就是你 |
[03:14] | Just get me that match. | 帮我找对人 |
[03:18] | David Rossi, in my office. Somebody pinch me. | 大卫・罗西来我办公室 有人不相信我的话 |
[03:22] | You must be Agent Morris. | -你应该是莫里斯探员 |
[03:23] | Jill, please. Can I get you anything? Coffee… | -喊我吉尔就行 你要喝点什么吗 咖啡之类的 |
[03:26] | Actually, if you don’t mind, I’d like for Dr Reid and I to get to this. | 事实上 如果你不介意 我和瑞德博士想处理这个 |
[03:30] | Dr Reid. Thank you both for coming. You won’t be disappointed. | 瑞德博士 谢谢二位前来 你们不会失望的 |
[03:34] | What other materials do you have? | 你还有什么其他东西 |
[03:35] | We found assorted artwork, torture porn, bondage, | 我们发现了各种各样的艺术品 |
[03:38] | but what strikes me is the prose. | 性虐片 施虐带 但让我震惊的是那些散文 |
[03:40] | It screams of high-order sexual predator. | 充斥着高阶性捕食者的呼声 |
[03:43] | -I think we’re onto something big. -Let’s not get ahead of ourselves. | -我觉得这些很有问题 -我们先不要妄下定论 |
[03:46] | I assume you ran the name of whoever rented the unit. | 我推测你已经查了那个仓库是谁租的 |
[03:48] | Yeah, the name was fake, Louis Ivey. There’s no record of such a person. | 是的 假名 路易斯・艾维 这个名字没有任何记录 |
[03:51] | -Did he pay in cash? -Till he went into arrears. | -他是付现金的吗 -直到他欠了租金 |
[03:53] | Six months without a payment, | 六个月没付款 |
[03:55] | and the owner is allowed to auction his contents. | 仓库老板可以拍卖掉他的东西 |
[03:57] | What I’ve read so far suggests an orderly personality, | 据我目前所看过的东西 这个人做事井井有条 |
[04:00] | not likely to miss payments. | 不像会拖欠租金的 |
[04:02] | Well, he screwed up. They all do eventually, right? | 他搞砸了 他们最终都会搞砸 对不对 |
[04:07] | Maybe I will take that coffee. | 我还是来杯咖啡吧 |
[05:50] | You were in there a long time. | 你在里面很久了 |
[05:51] | I wanted to look at all of it. To be sure. | 我想全部都看一遍 这样才好确定 |
[05:54] | -And are you? -No. | -那你确定吗 -不确定 |
[05:58] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[06:02] | I would be lying if I said I wasn’t disappointed. | 要说不失望的话 你肯定知道我在骗你 |
[06:05] | The materials are the product of a disturbed individual, | 这些文件的作者饱受困扰 |
[06:07] | but there’s nothing there to convince me that | 但没有什么能让我确信 |
[06:09] | the person has enacted on his fantasies. | 他实践了自己的幻想 |
[06:14] | -So you’ve come to say goodbye. -I’m afraid so. | -所以你是过来说再见的 -恐怕是的 |
[06:18] | We’ve got real cases in Quantico. Cases with bodies. | 我们在匡提科还有案子 有尸体的案子 |
[06:22] | But if I am right about this thing, there will be plenty of those. | 但如果这件事我对了 会有很多尸体 |
[06:28] | It was nice meeting you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[06:33] | There was something else in the boxes. | 盒子里还有一些东西 |
[06:38] | In Eyes of a Predator, you wrote that collection of integumentary items | 在《捕食者之眼》里 你写到搜集皮毛物品 |
[06:41] | is a definitive precursor. Skin, nails, hair. | 是一个明确的前兆 皮肤 指甲 头发 |
[06:47] | This guy is for real. | 这家伙是来真的 |
[06:58] | I’ll call my team. We’ve got work to do. | 我会打电话给我们的组员 我们有工作要做了 |
[07:03] | Great. | 太好了 |
[07:44] | 斯吉吉尔河高速公路76号 西 | |
[07:46] | “I know indeed what evil I intend to do, | “我明确知道 我想成为什么样的恶魔” |
[07:49] | “but stronger than all my afterthoughts is my fury, | “但我的愤怒比我的追悔更强烈” |
[07:52] | “fury that brings upon mortals the greatest evils.” Euripides. | “愤怒给人类带来了最大的邪恶” 欧里庇得斯 |
[07:57] | Is this everything from the unit? | 这是仓库里所有的东西吗 |
[07:59] | No, we pulled the salient materials | 不是 我们挑出了重点物件 |
[08:00] | and had Philly PD process the rest of the items on site. | 让费城警局在现场处理剩下的物件了 |
[08:03] | -What else was there? -Just some books, albums, toys. | -那里还有些什么 -一些书 相册 玩具 |
[08:06] | -Toys? -Yeah, old stuff. | -玩具 -是的 很旧 |
[08:08] | Like from his childhood. We were able to lift some prints, | 应该是小时候的玩具 我们采集了一些指纹 |
[08:11] | but AFIS was a bust. He’s not in our system. | 但是 自动指纹识别系统没有发现 |
[08:13] | Morgan, Prentiss, go back to the unit | 他不在系统里 莫根 普兰蒂斯 你们去一趟那个仓库 |
[08:15] | and see what else it can tell us about the man. | 看看还有什么其他发现 |
[08:17] | I’ll get you directions. | 我给你们带路 |
[08:18] | We have to establish if this guy’s taking his fantasies to the next level. | 我们要确定这个人的幻想 有没有升级到下一步 |
[08:22] | We could use these materials, try to identify a signature, | 我们可以用这些物件 试着确认某种特征 |
[08:24] | and connect him to any open cases. | 看看他和公开案件有无联系 |
[08:26] | On the surface, it reads like he wanted to try it all. | 表面看来他想所有都试一遍 |
[08:28] | I think isolating any one aspect might be tough. | 我觉得 孤立任何一方面都很困难 |
[08:30] | Well, dig deeper. Try linguistics. | 继续挖掘 试试语言学角度 |
[08:32] | Look for patterns in the handwriting. Rossi and I will take the images. | 看看书写笔迹有什么规律 罗西和我负责照片 |
[08:35] | Find the fetish, find the fiend. | 找到迷恋就找到了恶魔 |
[08:42] | Hey, you want to make this interesting? | 嘿 你想玩个小游戏吗 |
[08:44] | Best insights, loser buys lunch. | 看谁更有洞察力 输的人请吃午餐 |
[08:46] | -Bring it on, girl. -Okay. | -放马过来 姑娘 -好的 |
[08:48] | It looks like we have a happy kid. | 看起来他是个开心的孩子 |
[08:50] | Well-rounded, varied interests. | 多才多艺 兴趣广泛 |
[08:54] | This looks to have been drawn at about the schematic stage. | 这些看来是在图解阶段画的 |
[08:57] | So that would make him about six years of age at the time, right? | 那他那个时候大概六岁 对不对 |
[09:01] | It’s dated 1976, so that would make him about 38 now. | 日期是1976年 那他现在应该38岁了 |
[09:06] | The kid’s blonde, assuming it’s autobiographical. | 这孩子是金发 我猜这是个自传 |
[09:08] | -He’s Caucasian. -Yeah, you hit that one on the head. | -他是白人 -是的 这点你说对了 |
[09:11] | 范海伦 | |
[09:15] | But now here, look. | 快看这里 |
[09:16] | Look at how the drawings change over the years. | 看看这些画之后是怎么变化的 |
[09:19] | A bright sun, a loving family, an idyllic home, | 明亮的太阳 充满爱的家庭 田园般的家 |
[09:22] | but then the mother goes away. | 但后来妈妈不见了 |
[09:26] | Maybe she leaves them, maybe she dies. | 或许她离开了他们 或许她去世了 |
[09:30] | The father struggles to make ends meet. | 爸爸努力维持家庭 |
[09:33] | The boy begins to withdraw, retreating within himself. | 男孩开始变得内向 离群索居 |
[09:40] | This is his turning point. | 这就是他的转折点 |
[09:47] | So what informed his fantasies? And when did it begin? | 那是什么让他有这些幻想的 又是什么时候开始的 |
[09:52] | This is the earliest one I found. 1982. | 这是我所找到最早的 1982年 |
[09:55] | It’s tame in comparison to the later stuff. | 和后期的东西相比有点平淡 |
[09:57] | -Vintage. -You think he was a collector? | -复古 -你觉得他是搜藏者 |
[10:00] | -Or it was handed down. -From his father? | -或者这是传下来的 -他爸爸传给他的吗 |
[10:04] | I can still remember my dad’s less-than-skilfully-hidden stash. | 我还记得我爸爸拙劣的藏品 |
[10:07] | But this guy graduated to harder stuff. The torture porn, it’s brutal. | 但这个人后面变本加厉了 性虐片 太残忍了 |
[10:12] | It brought out certain desires, the early exposure was a trigger. | 它引发了某些欲望 早期的接触是触发器 |
[10:15] | When I interviewed Bundy, he had a theory about pornography. | 我访问邦迪的时候 他有一个关于色情的理论 |
[10:19] | He said, “If you want to stop people from becoming like me, | 他说“如果你想阻止 别人变成我这样” |
[10:22] | -“don’t burn Catcher in the Rye…” -Burn Hustler. | -“不要烧了麦田捕手” -“烧掉皮条客” |
[10:25] | I read your books, too, Dave. | 我也看了你的书 大卫 |
[10:28] | I got some textbooks in here. | 这里有一些教科书 |
[10:30] | Engineering, mathematics, | 工程学 数学 |
[10:33] | -CAD manual. -Trade school. | -电脑辅助设计手册 -职业学校 |
[10:36] | Okay, so he’s in a fix-it field, construction, home improvement. | 他从事修补领域的工作 建筑 家居装饰 |
[10:40] | That’s good, but I think I’ve got you. | 不错 但我觉得我已经赢了 |
[10:42] | Not so fast. | 没那么快 |
[10:46] | Look at these. Dresses. | 看看这些衣服 |
[10:51] | What? They’re different sizes. | 怎么了 码数都不同 |
[10:55] | They were different sizes. They’ve been altered. | 这些衣服的码数都不同 这些衣服都被改过了 |
[11:01] | Cross-dresser. Looks like I’m buying lunch. | 变装者 看来我要买午餐了 |
[11:06] | Extra-linguistic indicators in his writing suggest | 他文字里语言外的指示性特征 |
[11:09] | that he’s most excited by the prospect of electric shock. | 显示他最期待电击 |
[11:12] | As a method of torture. Be specific. | 作为一种折磨方式 说具体点 |
[11:15] | When you’re in a court, the judge will demand it. | 如果是在法庭上 法官会要求你说具体点 |
[11:17] | See how heavy his handwriting becomes? | 看到他的笔迹变得有多重了吗 |
[11:18] | At times, he’s so exhilarated he actually rips through the page. | 有时甚至太兴奋 以至于把纸张都划破了 |
[11:21] | The idiolect supports that as well. | 个人习语也支持了这一点 |
[11:22] | I mean, nowhere else is he as creative in his descriptions. | 我是指 他在文字描述上 是最有创意的 |
[11:24] | Good work. You found a signature that’s easy to track. | 分析得很好 你发现的这个特征很容易追踪 |
[11:27] | The electrical burns on his victims will be unmistakable. | 他的受害者身上的电烧伤会很明显 |
[11:30] | This is Dana Foster, she’s a 34-year-old real-estate agent | 这是达娜・福斯特 34岁 |
[11:33] | from the suburb of Blue Bell. She was murdered five years ago, | 蓝铃郊区的房地产中介 五年前 |
[11:36] | when she went to meet a prospective buyer at a house in Bucks County. | 前往巴克斯县一间房 见买家时被杀 |
[11:40] | Her nude body was found in a cellar, and she was strangled and raped. | 全身赤裸被发现在地下室 遭性侵后被勒死 |
[11:43] | And here’s the torture behaviour that Reid | 这是瑞德从那些日记里 |
[11:45] | identified from the journals. | 确认的一些折磨行为 |
[11:46] | The contact wounds are burn marks, | 接触伤口是烧痕 |
[11:47] | most likely the result of electrical current. | 非常有可能是电流造成的 |
[11:49] | Any leads on the buyer she went to meet? | 她去见的买家有什么线索吗 |
[11:51] | -Fake name. -Louis Ivey. | -假名字 -路易斯・艾维 |
[11:54] | Could this guy be any more perfect? | 这家伙还能更无所不能吗 |
[11:57] | -Were her clothes found at the scene? -No, how did you know? | -她的衣服是在现场发现的吗 -不是 你怎么知道的 |
[12:00] | He takes them as souvenirs, and he alters them to fit his own frame. | 他把衣服当成纪念品 然后改成适合自己的尺码 |
[12:04] | -So he’s bisexual? -Actually, most cross-dressers | -那他是双性恋吗 -事实上 大多数变装者 |
[12:06] | are heterosexual. It’s fairly common in sexual predators. | 都是异性恋 这在性侵犯者中很常见 |
[12:10] | What about her hair? Was any of it missing? | 那她的头发呢 有少吗 |
[12:12] | Not that was reported. | 报导里未涉及 |
[12:14] | JJ, contact Garcia and widen the victim search. | 珍珍联系加西亚 扩大受害者搜索范围 |
[12:16] | Rossi and I will go visit the crime scene. | 罗西和我去一下犯罪现场 |
[12:23] | -Watch this, Daddy. -Hold on, Son, let me get the door. | -快看 爸爸 -等一下 儿子 我去开门 |
[12:28] | Mr Overholt? I’m Agent Hotchner, | 奥弗霍特先生吗 我是霍奇纳探员 |
[12:32] | this is Agent Rossi. We’re with the FBI. | 这位是罗西探员 我们是联邦调查局的 |
[12:33] | -FBI? -You’ve lived in this house | -联邦调查局 -你在这间房子里 |
[12:35] | -for four years, correct? -Yeah. | -住了四年 对吗 -是的 |
[12:38] | I assume disclosures were made at the time of sale about what occurred here. | 我猜你在买房的时候 中介有和你披露过 这间房子发生过什么事 |
[12:42] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[12:44] | My son doesn’t know about that. I’d prefer to keep it that way. | 我儿子不知道 我也希望他不会知道 |
[12:47] | Of course, we understand. We’ll be discreet. | 当然 我们理解 我们会谨慎的 |
[12:49] | We just need to take a look at your cellar. | 我们只需要看看你的地下室 |
[12:54] | I’ve had it locked up since we moved in. You know, | 我们搬进来就封起来了 |
[12:57] | it’s kind of useless, anyway. | 反正也没什么用 |
[12:58] | It floods when it rains, it’s really damp, | 下雨的时候还会灌水 闻起来真的很潮湿 |
[13:01] | and all the electrical is messed up. | 电路都搞得一塌糊涂 |
[13:09] | Hope you guys don’t mind if I stay up here. | 希望你们不介意我在这待着 |
[13:11] | We’ll try not to take too long. | 我们尽量不花太多时间 |
[13:18] | So he’s done with the tour of the main house, | 所以他看完了主屋 |
[13:23] | but before he goes he asks the realtor | 但在离开前他问中介 能否看看地下室 |
[13:27] | to see the cellar, and boom. | 然后不幸就发生了 |
[13:31] | Contusion on the back of her head says he surprised her, | 她脑后的挫伤显示 他突然对她下毒手 |
[13:34] | incapacitated her with a blunt object. | 用一个重物击倒了她 |
[13:36] | Thick walls, neighbours are few and far between. | 墙很厚 邻居很少又住得很远 |
[13:40] | He can make her scream as loud as he wants to. | 他想让她叫得多大声 就可以让她叫得多大声 |
[13:43] | Rope burns on her wrists. He probably suspended her, | 手腕上有烧伤痕 他可能把她吊起来了 |
[13:46] | here, like in his drawings. | 就像他这里画的一样 |
[13:50] | And then he applied the current and watched her whole body spasm. | 然后他通了电流 看着她全身痉挛 |
[13:54] | He makes her dance. But where does he get the juice? | 他逼她跳舞 但他是怎么通电的呢 |
[13:56] | Cattle prod? Taser? | 电动棒还是泰瑟枪 |
[14:00] | Contact wounds don’t conform to that. | 接触伤口和那个不相符 |
[14:05] | -Outlet’s been tampered with. -Careful. | -插座被改了 -当心 |
[14:12] | Jerry-rigged. Clamp is still there. | 临时改的 夹子还在这里 |
[14:15] | He didn’t have to use a Taser. He pulled power from the house. | 他根本不必用泰瑟枪 他借用了房子的电 |
[14:18] | Handy guy. | 手真巧 |
[14:23] | -Dave and Hotch are back. -Thanks, I’ll be right in. | -大卫和霍奇回来了 -谢谢 我马上就来 |
[14:28] | Wow. That’s impressive. | 真厉害 |
[14:32] | It’s just stuff on the wall. | 都不过是墙上的摆饰 |
[14:34] | You know, I didn’t join the Bureau to win awards. | 我加入联邦调查局 不是为了得奖的 |
[14:37] | Then maybe you can loan me a couple. | 那或许你可以借我几个 |
[14:41] | Hey, JJ, what do you think of these? | 嘿 珍珍 你怎么看这些 |
[14:44] | 交流直流凶手 电击虐待狂凶手 | |
[14:46] | 高压屠夫 电击治疗师 | |
[14:47] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[14:48] | Well, we can’t call him the UnSub forever. | 我们不能永远喊他不明嫌疑人 |
[14:52] | We generally try not to mythologise these guys. | 我们通常尽量不把这些人神话化 |
[14:57] | Right. Yeah, these aren’t very good anyway. | 是的 这些也不是很好听 |
[15:01] | The fact is, we don’t even know if this guy’s a serial. | 是的 事实上 我们甚至 不知道他是不是连环杀人犯 |
[15:04] | Actually, we do. | 但我们知道 |
[15:06] | Three females, aged 31 to 38. | 三名31至38岁的女性 |
[15:08] | Discovered off freeways in Maryland, Jersey and New York. | 在马里兰 纽泽西 纽约的高速公路旁被发现 |
[15:11] | All naked, burn wounds consistent with the signature. | 全都是裸体 烧伤痕 与我们发现的特征相符 |
[15:14] | And he disposed of all of the bodies in different states to avoid detection. | 他在不同的州抛尸 以防被查到 |
[15:18] | Garcia, when were these bodies discovered? | 加西亚 这些尸体是什么时候发现的 |
[15:20] | Between ’02 and spring of ’03. | 2002年到2003年春天 |
[15:23] | After the real-estate agent, he changed his methods. | 房产中介之后 他改变了作案手法 |
[15:25] | -Fast learner. -Four kills by the age of 30. | -学得很快 -30岁时已经杀了四个人 |
[15:30] | And he was just getting started. | 他还只是刚开始 |
[15:35] | We’ve connected the three new bodies with missing person cases, | 有三具尸体我们已经 和失踪人口案件联系起来 |
[15:38] | so, with a total of four victims on the board, | 所以一共是有四个被害人 |
[15:40] | we’ve been able to narrow down the UnSub’s type. | 我们已经缩小了 不明的嫌疑人受害者类型 |
[15:42] | Thirties, attractive, Caucasian, upwardly mobile? | 30出头 性感 积极向上的白人女性吗 |
[15:45] | Yeah. College grads. Above-average income. Career women. | 大学毕业生 中等以上收入 职业女性 |
[15:49] | Have you established a cycle? | 确认行凶周期了吗 |
[15:50] | Ten months between the realtor and the first of these victims, | 房产中介和第二个受害者 中间隔了十个月 |
[15:52] | then seven months, three months. | 然后是七个月 三个月 |
[15:54] | He’s practically doubling his pace every time. | 他几乎每次都把速度加倍 |
[15:56] | As with most prolific killers, the cooling-off period | 和大多数多产的凶手一样 |
[15:58] | tends to shorten after each murder. | 行凶冷静期在每次谋杀后都在缩短 |
[16:00] | Last known victim was found almost five years ago. | 上一个受害者是在五年前发现的 |
[16:04] | Five years? So, could he have stopped? | 五年 那他是停止行凶了吗 |
[16:06] | No, not this guy. It’s more likely we just haven’t found the bodies yet. | 不 他不会停止 只不过我们还没发现尸体 |
[16:09] | And there may not even be bodies, per se. | 可能根本就没有尸体了 |
[16:12] | We know that he wrote extensively about | 我们知道他写了很多 |
[16:13] | creating a homemade incinerator. | 关于如何自制焚化炉的东西 |
[16:16] | So, how many are we talking? Ballpark? | 那我们说的受害者有多少 大概 |
[16:18] | Extrapolate the cycle, in the last five years | 按他的行凶周期推断 过去五年里 |
[16:21] | he will have killed approximately 19 more women. | 他应该又杀了约19名女性 |
[16:26] | That’s great stuff, guys. Keep me posted. | 不错的发现 各位 及时通知我 |
[16:34] | She does know we don’t work for her, right? | 她知道我们不是为她工作的吧 |
[16:38] | With four known victims, we should start | 已经发现了四名受害者 我们应该 |
[16:40] | by re-interviewing friends and family. | 重新访问她们的家人和朋友 |
[16:43] | We’re looking for a white male in his 30s to 40s. | 我们要找的是30到40岁的白人男性 |
[16:47] | And with his knowledge of circuitry and wiring, | 考虑到他的电路和布线知识 |
[16:50] | we think that he’s either an electrician or electrical engineer. | 我们认为他要么是一个电工 要么是一个电气工程师 |
[16:53] | It’s a job that may give him access to a victim’s home or workplace. | 他的工作能让他接触到 受害者的家或工作的地方 |
[16:57] | The opportunity to observe his targets. | 有机会观察他的目标 |
[17:00] | They’re attractive, professional women. | 她们是性感的职业女性 |
[17:03] | He sees them as strong, righteous, unattainable. | 在他眼里 她们坚强正直 高不可攀 |
[17:08] | So he seeks to tear them down, | 所以他试图摧毁她们 |
[17:10] | to reduce them to base sexual creatures and punish them. | 把她们贬低成基础性生物 惩罚她们 |
[17:16] | He’s a true sexual sadist, | 他是个真正的性施虐狂 |
[17:19] | a typology we refer to as anger-excitation, | 这种类型我们称之为愤怒刺激 |
[17:22] | meaning he becomes sexually aroused by the suffering of his victims. | 意思就是 借着折磨虐待他的受害者 他就会得到性冲动 |
[17:26] | Killing these women is an afterthought. | 杀了她们是事后想法 |
[17:28] | Their pain is what he’s after, | 他追求的是让她们痛苦 |
[17:31] | and he takes his time to exact maximum stimulation. | 所以他慢慢地索取最大的刺激 |
[17:34] | What about his trophies? He keeps their clothes, right? | 那他的战利品呢 他拿走她们的衣服 对吗 |
[17:37] | Yes, we believe he’s using them for rehearsal fantasies. | 是的 我们认为他用衣服 进行幻想预演 |
[17:40] | By dressing as his victims, he can relive the torture. | 装扮成他的受害者 他能重温折磨的过程 |
[17:43] | It’s during this time that he most likely pleasures himself | 就是在这些时候 他最有可能自娱自乐 |
[17:46] | in order to reinforce his association between suffering and gratification. | 以增强他那种 痛苦与满足之间的联系 |
[17:50] | And when he becomes dissatisfied with this, he seeks out a new victim. | 当他不再满足时 他就去寻找新的受害者 |
[17:54] | Keep in mind, he’s been doing this for a long time, | 记住 他这么做已经很久了 |
[17:56] | and he’s been thinking about doing it most of his life. | 他一生大部分时间都在想着做这件事 |
[17:59] | He’ll continue to evolve, finding new ways of | 他会变本加厉 找到挑战自己的新方法 |
[18:02] | challenging himself and increasing his stimulation threshold. | 并增加他的刺激值 |
[18:06] | -There are no boundaries for this man. -Hotch. | -这个人没有止境 -霍奇 |
[18:11] | He’s an individual that we believe to be | 我们认为这个人目前 |
[18:13] | currently active within our community. | 在我们的社区里很活跃 |
[18:15] | If it were not for certain evidence brought to our attention in recent days, | 要不是最近这几天我们发现了一些证据 |
[18:19] | he may well have continued to operate without our knowledge. | 他可能还会继续作案 |
[18:21] | -We’re still investigating more… -Did you know about this? | -我们还在继续… -你知道这件事吗 |
[18:24] | …who might have been his victims. | …调查一些细节 |
[18:26] | But now that he is on our radar, | 但现在 他在我们的调查范围内 |
[18:27] | you can rest assured that we will find him and bring him to justice. | 大家可以放心 我们会找到他的 并将他绳之以法 |
[18:37] | Agent, I don’t know how you usually do things, | 探员 我不知道 你们通常是怎么办案的 |
[18:40] | but you need to let my team know | 但你准备开新闻发布会 |
[18:42] | if you’re planning on holding a press conference. | 你就要让我的组员知道 |
[18:44] | No, it wasn’t a conference, it was just an announcement. | 不 那不是新闻发布会 只是一个声明 |
[18:47] | I think you know what I mean. | 我想你明白我的意思 |
[18:48] | We’re sending half the cops in the city out to canvass, | 我们已经派出市里一半警力 出去搜寻嫌犯 |
[18:50] | the story would have leaked. | 消息可能已经走漏了 |
[18:52] | I was just putting a reassuring face on the situation. | 我出面只是让群众安心 |
[18:54] | -Your face. -I’m the case agent. | -你出面 -我是办案探员 |
[18:56] | And you’re also outranked by every member of my team. | 你的级别比我们每位组员都高 |
[18:58] | Meaning what, you’ll vote me off the island? | 什么意思 你们要投票让我走吗 |
[19:01] | Nothing tears a case apart faster | 如果探员只为自已的名利着想 |
[19:03] | than an agent trying to make his or her name on it. | 一个案子很快就会毁了 |
[19:06] | I am trying to protect my city | 我只是想保护我的城市 |
[19:07] | from what could be the most prolific serial killer since Charles Cullen. | 避免另一个像查理斯・古伦的 连环杀人凶手出现 |
[19:10] | What about Michael Strenko? Florian Gall? Christopher Hardgrove? | 那麦可・斯特恩克 弗洛里・恩戈尔 克里斯多夫・哈德格罗夫呢 |
[19:13] | -I don’t know those names. -Those are Cullen’s victims. | -好吧 我不知道那些名字 -那些都是古伦的受害者 |
[19:17] | Nobody remembers the victims, everybody remembers the killer, | 没有人记得受害者 但所有人都记得凶手 |
[19:19] | and that’s exactly what happens when an agent puts | 当探员提前暴露案件情况时 |
[19:21] | the story ahead of the case. | 就会发生这样的情况 |
[19:23] | And the Bureau doesn’t need any more agents like that. Do you understand? | 联邦调查局不需要更多这样的探员 明白吗 |
[19:37] | No, I have no doubt that she’s highly capable. I’m just… | 不 我毫不怀疑 她非常有能力 |
[19:40] | I’m saying that I find her excitement level | 我是说她一提到 |
[19:42] | at the prospect of finding more bodies somewhat unsettling. | 会发现更多尸体就很兴奋 有点让人不安 |
[19:45] | Thank you. Yeah, JJ said she was making up names for the killer. | 谢谢 是的 珍珍说 她在给凶手取名字 |
[19:48] | And yet, if she was a man, you’d say she had balls. | 如果她是男的话 你会说他很有种 |
[19:50] | Don’t even go there. This is not a gender thing. | 可别这么说 这不是什么性别歧视 |
[19:53] | Right. Let’s get back to Reid’s map. | 是的 我们回到瑞德的地图 |
[19:56] | All right, the nearness principle tells us that | 好的“择近原则”告诉我们 |
[19:58] | a killer won’t travel far to abduct his victims, | 凶手不会走太远去绑架他的受害者 |
[20:00] | but this one’s gone to great lengths | 但这个凶手却不顾一切 |
[20:01] | to spread out his abduction and disposal sites. | 在各地绑架受害者 并到处抛尸 |
[20:03] | So the sites are irrelevant to the geographical profile? | 所以从地理角度侧写来说 这些地址都是没有关联的 |
[20:06] | Yeah, the only location I can attach a real meaning to is the storage unit. | 是 唯一可以解读出意义的 地点就是那个仓库 |
[20:09] | Four victims, and we got squat. | 四名受害者 其他什么资料都没有 |
[20:12] | For years he’s gone unchecked. I think it’s only a matter of time | 他已经逍遥法外很多年 我觉得他 |
[20:15] | before he grows comfortable and starts killing closer to home. | 早晚会变得安逸 开始在家附近杀人 |
[20:18] | Unfortunately, that only helps us if there’s a fresh kill. | 不幸的是 只有新的谋杀案 可以帮到我们 |
[20:23] | So, there’s a woman out there right now | 所以现在必须有个女受害者 |
[20:24] | who has to die so we can do our job. | 我们才能做我们的工作 |
[20:43] | -Hi. -Did something happen? | -你好 -发生什么事了吗 |
[20:45] | Yeah, Agent Hotchner tore me a new one | 是的 霍奇纳探员责怪了我 |
[20:48] | -and I owe you an apology. -Why me? | -我欠你一个道歉 -为什么是我 |
[20:51] | I got you to bring the whole team up here. And then, the press briefing. | 是我让你把整个团队喊过来的 然后又是新闻发布会 |
[20:55] | It could’ve waited until morning. | 本可以等到今天早上 |
[20:57] | My conscience doesn’t allow sleep in these situations. | 我的良心不允许 我在这些情况下沉默不语 |
[21:02] | Looks like you could use a break. | 看来你们需要休息一下 |
[21:07] | -There are no breaks. -But there are drinks. | -不需要休息 -但这里有饮料 |
[21:10] | Let me buy you one. | 我请你喝一杯 |
[21:12] | Female ambition can be unseemly in the eyes of some people, | 女性野心在有些人眼中 可能会不合时宜 |
[21:16] | and I forget that sometimes. | 我有时会忘了这一点 |
[21:18] | When I was in the Academy in ’97, | 1997年我在学院时 |
[21:21] | I scored 99 on my Defensive Tactics test, | 我的防守战术测试拿到了99分 |
[21:23] | which, needless to say, | 不用说 |
[21:25] | had an immediate chilling effect on all my relations with male cadets. | 对我和所有男学员的关系 都起到了寒蝉效应 |
[21:30] | I bet you can’t remember a time when you didn’t overachieve. | 我猜你没有不超出预期目标的时候 |
[21:34] | Well, a youngest kid in a single-parent home, | 单亲家庭里最小的孩子 |
[21:36] | you learn to scratch and claw real quick. | 就要学会努力奋斗 |
[21:39] | Single parent. That would be your father. | 单亲 应该是你父亲 |
[21:43] | -Go on. -A good man, | -继续 -一个好男人 |
[21:45] | who you came to see as weak. Unable to provide. | 但在你眼里却很软弱 无力养家 |
[21:49] | Probably a drinker. I’m guessing Scotch. | 可能是个酒鬼 我猜是威士忌 |
[21:54] | Blended. I prefer single malt. | 混调的 我更喜欢单一麦芽威士忌 |
[21:59] | I think I did a seminar at the Academy in ’97. | 我记得我在1997年 在学院办过一场研讨会 |
[22:02] | Yes, “Collateral Materials on Sex Crimes.” | 是的 性犯罪的辅助材料 |
[22:05] | I was in the third row, hanging on every word. | 我在第三排 记下了你说的每一字每一句 |
[22:08] | -Good memory. -Your first book had just come out, | -记忆力真好 -你的第一本书刚发行 |
[22:10] | and you signed my copy. | 你还帮我签名了 |
[22:13] | Yeah, I kind of had a thing for you. | 是的 我那时对你还有好感呢 |
[22:16] | Come on. I mean, you were a star. | 拜托 我是说你可是大明星 |
[22:19] | No one in the Bureau had made the inroads | 局里还没有人能像你一样 |
[22:21] | into publishing and consulting like you had. | 成功进军出版业和咨询业 |
[22:25] | Your hair was lighter and a bit longer then, wasn’t it? | 你当时的头发颜色浅一点 也更长一点 是不是 |
[22:27] | Talk about a good memory. | 你的记忆力才是好 |
[22:30] | No, I don’t remember you. | 不 我不记得你 |
[22:32] | But that would explain the hair that you claim to have found in that storage unit. | 但这可以解释你说的 你在仓库里找到的头发 |
[22:38] | The hair was a keepsake, I’m guessing. | 我猜那头发是纪念品 |
[22:41] | You held onto it as a vestige of the femininity | 你留着它 作为在追求你的职业抱负时 |
[22:44] | you relinquished in the pursuit of your career ambitions? | 放弃你女性气质的纪念 |
[22:47] | You can stop profiling. | 你真是停不下来侧写 |
[22:48] | You manufactured evidence to get a BAU commitment. | 你制造了证据 好让行为分析小组参与进来 |
[22:51] | And it was for the greater good. | 这是为大局着想 |
[22:54] | -I was right, wasn’t I? -Look, Jill, I know you. | -我是对的 是不是 -听着 吉尔 我了解你 |
[22:58] | When I was your age, I wanted the same things. | 我和你这个年纪的时候 也想要同样的东西 |
[23:01] | But I burned a lot of bridges in the process. People got hurt. | 但在这个过程中 我破坏了和他人的关系 有人受伤 |
[23:05] | Is that why you came back? To undo your past wrongs? | 所以你才回来 纠正你过去的错误吗 |
[23:12] | Just be careful. | 小心一点 |
[23:14] | That ego of yours is going to get you into trouble. | 太过自我会给你带来麻烦的 |
[23:18] | Now, I’ve got to get some sleep. | 现在我要睡一会了 |
[23:22] | Your little press conference is going to bury us tomorrow. | 你的小小新闻发布 明天可能会让我们葬身 |
[23:26] | Bury us how? | 怎么会让我们葬身呢 |
[23:27] | I had a nightmare the night she went missing. | 她消失的那晚 我做了一个噩梦 |
[23:29] | It woke me up, but I forgot it instantly. You know how that happens. | 我惊醒了 但我很快就忘了那个梦 你知道这是怎么回事吗 |
[23:34] | I know this sounds crazy… | 我知道这听起来很疯狂 |
[23:36] | I feel like, if I could remember that dream, | 我觉得我能记得那个梦 |
[23:40] | -I’d know what happened to her. -When she didn’t show on time, | -我会知道她发生了什么事 -当她没有准时出现 |
[23:44] | I left her a message on her cell phone. | 我给她手机留了言 |
[23:46] | I was angry with her for making us late. I didn’t know. | 我很生气她害我们迟到了 我不知道 |
[23:53] | Now that message is probably still on her phone somewhere. | 现在那条语音留言 可能还在某处她的手机里 |
[23:56] | It keeps me up at night, wondering if she ever heard it. | 所以我晚上都睡不着觉 想着她到底有没有听到 |
[23:59] | We just want to know if she’s still alive. | 我们只想知道 她是不是还活着 |
[24:01] | It’s the not knowing. It’s selfish, I know, | 我们不知道 这很自私 我知道 |
[24:05] | our own peace of mind. | 只是为了寻求内心的平静 |
[24:08] | She disappeared two months ago on her way home from work. | 两个月前 她下班回家途中失踪 |
[24:13] | This is what she was wearing. | 这是她当时穿的衣服 |
[24:15] | We just want to know what happened to her. | 我们只想知道她发生了什么事 |
[24:16] | -It hurts. -It hurts. | -很痛 |
[24:18] | Tell me you like it. | 告诉我你很喜欢 |
[24:20] | -What? -Tell me you like how it feels. | -什么 -告诉我你喜欢这种感觉 |
[24:23] | -I… I like it. -I… I like it. | -我喜欢 -我喜欢 |
[24:26] | -Do you love the pain? -No. Yes. No, don’t. | -你喜欢疼痛吗 -不喜欢 喜欢 不 不喜欢 |
[24:29] | -No, don’t. -Ask for it. | 不 不要 -自讨苦吃 |
[24:32] | No, don’t! Don’t! Don’t! | -不 不要了 -不要了 |
[24:34] | -Please… -Please, no more! | -不要 -不 |
[24:38] | -It hurts. Please, no more. -No! No! Just kill me. | -很痛 不要 -不 杀了我 |
[24:41] | Just kill me. Just kill me. | 快杀了我 快杀了我 |
[24:52] | Philadelphia Police Department. | 费城警局 |
[24:53] | I think I saw something. It might have to do with the killings. | 我觉得我看了什么东西 可能与杀人有关 |
[24:56] | -What did you see? -My car broke down on I-76. | -你看到了什么 -我的车在I76路抛锚了 |
[24:59] | There was a field off the road. A man was digging a hole. | 路边有一块空地 有个男人在挖洞 |
[25:02] | -What kind of hole? -For the body. I saw it, | – 什么样的洞 -抛尸洞 看到了 |
[25:05] | a bleeder, stripped of its clothes. | 有个流血不止的人 浸湿了衣服 |
[25:07] | -Can I have your name, sir? -Mile marker 115 on the eastbound. | -先生 请问你叫什么名字 -往东约180公里有标记 |
[25:13] | -They’ll find it. -Anything strike you? | -他们会找到的 -你发现什么了吗 |
[25:16] | “Stripped of its clothes” objectifies the victim. | 剥了他的衣服 对受害者进行了物化 |
[25:19] | Exactly, dehumanising. This wasn’t just any tipster. | 是的 非人化了 这不是一般的线人 |
[25:23] | The way that he referred to the body as a bleeder. | 他把尸体描述成“流血不止的人” |
[25:26] | -Visible trauma to the corpse. -No, I don’t think so. | -尸体有可见创伤 -不 我不这么认为 |
[25:28] | I noted usage of the same word in the pages from the storage facility. | 我发现仓库里那些文字物件 也用了同样的单词 |
[25:31] | He refers to his targets as “bleeders.” | 他把他的目标称为流血不止的人 |
[25:33] | It’s misogynistic. He’s referring to menstruation. | 这是歧视女性 他是指月经 |
[25:35] | He views it as a weakness. | 他认为这是一个弱点 |
[25:37] | I think we need to see what’s in that field. | 我觉得我们要去看看 那片空地里有什么 |
[25:45] | -Morning. -Good morning. | -早 -早安 |
[25:52] | Body looks well preserved. | 尸体保存完好 |
[25:54] | Been some cold snaps last few months. Ground’s frozen. | 过去几个月真的很冷 地都冻了 |
[25:57] | -Check out her stomach. -Electrical burns. | -看看她的胃 -电烧伤 |
[26:02] | Fingers are in really bad shape. How are her teeth? | 手指的状况非常糟糕 她的牙齿呢 |
[26:07] | -Looks good for an ID. -To say we need a rush | -应该能确认身份 -说这个我们要得很急 |
[26:10] | on that would be an understatement, you understand? | 都是轻描淡写了 明白吗 |
[26:11] | -Yeah. -Thank you. | -好的 -谢谢 |
[26:14] | Let’s get her up. | 我们把她弄起来 |
[26:23] | Hey! You guys might want to stick around. | 嘿 你们可能还想留下来 |
[26:43] | He calls in anonymously, and hands us two more victims. Why? | 他打了个匿名电话 又交给了我们两名受害者 为什么 |
[26:47] | You vowed publicly to bring him in. He may be reacting to that. | 你公开发誓要将他绳之以法 他可能是在对此作出回应 |
[26:51] | To show you who you’re dealing with. He’s a narcissist, he’s preening. | 让你看看你在和谁较量 他是个自恋狂 他很自满 |
[26:54] | Good. I hope he keeps it up. | 很好 我希望他继续这样 |
[26:57] | You don’t want that. | 你可不想这样 |
[26:58] | He will drop a breadcrumb every time he tries something like this. | 他每次做出这样的事情时 都会留下一点线索 |
[27:02] | He’ll drop bodies, too. | 但他也会留下尸体 |
[27:03] | If he’s making it personal, he’ll get sloppy and give himself away. | 如果他要针对我个人 他会变得草率 会露出马脚的 |
[27:07] | Maybe that’s what he wants. | 或许这就是他要的 |
[27:10] | It never tracked for me that this guy defaulted on that storage unit. | 我从来都没有认为 他会拖欠仓库的租金 |
[27:14] | You think he wanted us to find it? | 你觉得他是想让我们找到他 |
[27:15] | Maybe he’s decided it’s time for the world to know his name. | 或许他决定了是时候 让全世界都知道他了 |
[27:18] | But if he wanted a coming out party, then why not just send | 但如果他想被人知道 为什么不直接发受害者的 |
[27:20] | his victim photos, video, something to prove what he is? | 照片 影片 好证明他是什么人 |
[27:24] | He wanted us to start at the beginning, to chart his evolution. | 他想我们从头开始 研究他的演变过程 |
[27:28] | A bright childhood grows into darkness. | 欢乐童年变成无尽黑暗 |
[27:30] | He’s got us chronicling every step. | 他让我们记录他走的每一步 |
[27:32] | So, if this is his story, what chapter are we on? | 如果这是他的故事 那我们到了第几章 |
[27:35] | The final one, and he’s writing it as we speak. | 最后一章 我们正说着的时候 他正在书写 |
[27:39] | 2008年1月 置物柜 | |
[27:41] | Hey, honey, I think we have to cancel with your parents. | 亲爱的 我觉得我们要取消和你父母的见面了 |
[27:45] | I know. I know, I’m really sorry, it’s just | 我知道 对不起 |
[27:47] | I’m on deadline, and I’m going to be cutting it close as it is. | 只是我到了截稿日期了 我的时间赶不及了 |
[27:51] | I will make it up to you, I promise. Okay? | 我会补偿你的 我保证 好吗 |
[27:54] | First thing next week? Yes. No, we’ll have… | 下周第一件事 是的 不 我们要… |
[28:01] | Gil? Yeah, someone rear-ended me. | 吉尔 是的 有人追尾我的车了 |
[28:04] | No, no, I’m fine, it’s fine. Look… Look, let me call you back. | 不 我没事 我一会给你回电话 |
[28:07] | Yeah, okay. | 好的 没问题 |
[28:10] | Hey, I’m sorry about that. Are you okay? | 嘿 我很抱歉 你还好吗 |
[28:12] | I’m fine. I just wish I could say the same for my car. | 我没事 我只是希望 我的车也可以没事 |
[28:17] | It’s my brakes. I’ve been meaning to get them fixed. | 是我的刹车 我一直想去修好它们 |
[28:19] | -Well, just tell me you’re insured. -Yeah, of course. It’s the law, right? | -你最好买了保险 -是的 买了当然 要守法 对不对 |
[28:23] | Just let me get my card. Hey, you know, | 我去拿卡 嘿 |
[28:26] | I should probably get your information, too. Just to be safe. | 我最好也拿一下你的资料 安全起见 |
[28:28] | Absolutely. | 当然 |
[28:53] | When I got shot, | 当我受伤时 |
[28:55] | I kept wondering why God would programme our bodies | 我一直在想 为什么上帝会让我们的身体 |
[28:58] | to register that kind of pain, and you know what got me through it? | 能感受到那种疼痛 你知道是什么让我支撑下来的吗 |
[29:02] | No, Penelope, I don’t. Tell me. | 不 佩内洛普 我不知道 和我说说 |
[29:04] | Knowing that the pain would eventually end. | 因为我知道 这疼痛最终会消失 |
[29:06] | But these women, they don’t even have that. | 但这些女受害者 她们是不会有这种感觉的 |
[29:08] | When he’s torturing them, there’s no end. Just… | 当他折磨她们的时候 是没有止境的 |
[29:10] | 失踪人口法医室 发现匹配 | |
[29:12] | And Philly lab matched the IDs of the dental records | 从坟墓挖出来那两具女尸 费城实验室通过牙科病历 |
[29:15] | -on the two women from the grave. -Go ahead. Guys. | -确认了她们的身份 -继续 各位 |
[29:18] | Mimi Adams and Sara Coswell. | 咪咪・亚当斯 莎拉・卡斯韦尔 |
[29:20] | You’ll find them in the Missing Persons files | 我们在失踪人口文件里标记 |
[29:22] | -we flagged as possible victims. -Thanks, mama, we’re on it. | -她们是可能的受害者 -谢谢 亲爱的 我们要去忙了 |
[29:25] | Wait, there’s something else. | 等等 还有别的东西 |
[29:27] | Both women were reported missing four months ago, | 两名女受害者都是四个月前 |
[29:30] | -on the same day. -He’s doing doubles. | -在同一天被报失踪 -他同时劫杀了两个人 |
[29:33] | -Doubles? -The killer got bored, upped the stakes, | -两个人 -凶手开始无聊了 加大了赌注 |
[29:35] | -and did two women in one day. -Gerard Schaefer did it. | -一天内劫杀了两名女受害者 -杰拉德・谢弗就是这么做的 |
[29:37] | Took his cue from Bundy. | 他是从邦迪那里得到了启示 |
[29:39] | Said it was twice as hard, but twice as much fun. | 他说那是双倍的难度 但也是双倍的乐趣 |
[29:40] | So he kills with impunity for years without the slightest bit of heat | 他已经肆意妄为 展开杀戮多年 没有一点兴奋 |
[29:43] | -and he needs a bigger fix. -Starts doing two a day. | -所以他需要更大的刺激 -开始一天杀两个人 |
[29:45] | Four months later, he still can’t get off, so he opens a storage locker for us. | 四个月后 他还是得不到性刺激 所以他为我们开了一个仓库 |
[29:49] | Jill, Chronicle holding on 2. | 吉尔 旧金山纪事报在二号线 |
[29:52] | Yeah, I’ll take that in my office. | 好的 我在办公室接 |
[29:56] | Planning another press conference? | 计划又开一次新闻发布会吗 |
[30:06] | -Agent Morris. -It’s Kat Townsley. | -莫里斯探员 -我是凯特・汤斯利 |
[30:09] | Look, Kat, I know I owe you, but I don’t have anything right now. | 凯特 我知道我欠你的 但我现在无可奉告 |
[30:12] | And even if I did, I couldn’t tell you. | 即使我知道什么 我也不能告诉你 |
[30:13] | No, actually, I have something for you. Check your e-mail. | 不 事实上 是我有事情要告诉你 快看你的邮件 |
[30:17] | Just one sec. Are you all right? Because you sound tired. | 稍等 你还好吗 你听起来很累 |
[30:23] | I’m fine. Do you have it? | 我没事 收到了吗 |
[30:27] | Yeah, what is it? | 收到了 是什么 |
[30:28] | It was sent to me by the guy | 是那个声称 |
[30:29] | claiming to be the person you’re looking for. | 你在找他的那个人发给我的 |
[30:33] | -Breadcrumb. -What? | -线索 -什么 |
[30:38] | I need to read the rest of this letter. | 我要看完这封信剩下的内容 |
[30:42] | -I’ll come meet you. -Okay. | -我过去见你 -好的 |
[30:49] | I heard we got IDs on these two bodies. | 我听说我们已经确认了 那两名死者的身份了 |
[30:51] | -Mimi Adams and Sara Coswell. -What’s up? | -咪咪・亚当斯 -莎拉・卡斯韦尔 -怎么了 |
[30:54] | This woman’s husband came in before, she fits the victim type. | 有个人的老公刚刚进来了 她符合受害者类型 |
[30:57] | -I thought maybe… -If you have her DNA | -我想或许… -如果你有她的DNA |
[30:58] | you might want to check it against the hair. | 你最好对照检查一下她的头发 |
[30:59] | -What hair? -From the storage unit. | -什么头发 -仓库发现的头发 |
[31:01] | Agent Morris found it early on. | 莫里斯探员很早发现的 |
[31:02] | It’s the same colour, so it might… | 颜色一样 所以或许… |
[31:03] | It won’t match. | 不匹配 |
[31:05] | I know it’s a long shot, but I think… | 我知道这也许不太可能 但是我认为 |
[31:06] | She didn’t get the hair from the unit. | 那头发不是仓库里发现的 |
[31:10] | She lied? | 她撒谎了吗 |
[31:12] | When were you going to tell us? | 你准备什么时候告诉我们 |
[31:14] | Whatever she did to get us here, we’re here now. | 不管她耍了什么手段 我们现在已经在这里了 |
[31:16] | It’s unacceptable behaviour. Why do you keep defending her? | 这种行为是不可接受的 你为什么要一直维护她 |
[31:19] | Because I know what she is. | 因为我了解她 |
[31:21] | She’s me 20 years ago. | 她和20年前的我一样 |
[31:23] | -She is nothing like you, Dave. -Come on, Hotch, | -她和你不一样 大卫 -拜托 霍奇 |
[31:25] | I know what people think. | 我知道人们是怎么想的 |
[31:27] | I took serial killers mass market. | 我以前也把连环杀人犯 透露过给媒体 |
[31:30] | Now everyone knows their names, but not the victims’, right? | 现在大家都知道他们名字了 但不知道受害者的名字 |
[31:34] | Somewhere along the line I put myself first. | 某个时间点 我把自己放在首位 |
[31:37] | I admit it. I can’t go back and change it. | 我承认 我不能回到过去做出改变 |
[31:41] | But it’s not too late for her. | 但对她来说还不算太迟 |
[31:46] | Missing Persons flagged a report that was just filed. | 失踪人口标记了一份报告 刚刚被存档了 |
[31:50] | Possible victim? | 可能的受害者 |
[31:51] | The subject’s car was found idling at a stop sign | 这个人的车被发现 在一个停车标志处空转 |
[31:52] | and there was some damage to the back end. | 车尾有损坏的痕迹 |
[31:54] | Sounds like a bump-and-grab. | 听起来像是追尾劫持受害者 |
[31:55] | Does she fit his profile career/age-wise? | 她符合侧写吗 职业 年龄 |
[31:57] | Katrina Townsley, 34, she’s a reporter at the Chronicle. | 卡崔娜・汤斯利 34岁 旧金山纪事报记者 |
[32:01] | Chronicle? | 旧金山纪事报 |
[32:11] | What is it? | 这是什么 |
[32:13] | This letter, did we have this? | 我们有这封信吗 |
[32:17] | No. I’ve never seen this before. | 没有 我之前没见过这个 |
[32:21] | Why would he send Agent Morris a letter? | 为什么她要发邮件给莫里斯探员 |
[32:25] | She’s his final chapter. | 她是他的最后一章 |
[33:48] | Are they able to track her car? | 他们追踪到她的车了吗 |
[33:50] | No, she doesn’t have a NAV system, but her cell’s got GPS. | 没有 她没有车载系统 但她手机有GPS |
[33:52] | -Is the signal moving? -Stationary. | -信号在移动吗 -静止的 |
[33:54] | Reid and Rossi are en route. | 瑞德和罗西在路上了 |
[33:55] | Hey, girl, how you doing with that e-mail we sent you? | 亲爱的 我们发给你的邮件 你查到了什么了没 |
[33:57] | I’ve got the sender’s IP address. | 我查到了寄件者的IP地址 |
[33:59] | It goes to an Internet cafe just outside Germantown. | 在日尔曼敦城外 一家网络咖啡店 |
[34:01] | Okay, good. Send us the address. | 好的 很好 把地址发给我们 |
[34:03] | I just talked to Reid. They found Jill’s phone on the ground near her car. | 我刚和瑞德通完电话 他们在她车附近的空地上 发现了她的手机 |
[34:07] | -On the ground. -In a parking garage | -地上 -在一个停车场 |
[34:08] | -north of Centre City. -Blood here. | -中心城区以北 -这里有血 |
[34:12] | A couple of drops. Looks like she was dragged. | 有几滴血 看来她被拖行了 |
[34:16] | This shouldn’t have happened. | -这不应该发生的 |
[34:18] | Her guard was down. | 她放松警惕了 |
[34:19] | He tricked her into thinking she was meeting a friend. | 他骗她 让她以为她要去见一个朋友 |
[34:21] | I told her, slow down, check your ego, use your team. | 我都告诉她了 慢慢来 不要太自我 依靠团队 |
[34:26] | David, there’s no way you could have known | 大卫 你不可能知道 |
[34:28] | that she was going to go off by herself. | 她会一个人独自前往的 |
[34:29] | I did know. Sure as I know myself. | 我知道的 就像我了解自己一样 |
[34:56] | You can go louder. | 你可以叫得更大声点 |
[35:07] | That computer was used exactly four hours and 12 minutes ago. | 那台电脑4小时12分钟前被用过 |
[35:10] | Now I need you to try to remember the man that was sitting there. | 现在我要你好好想想 坐在那里的那个男人 |
[35:13] | I can’t remember. I mean, we get a lot of people in here. | 我想不起来 我是说我们这里有很多人 |
[35:17] | I understand. He would have paid in cash. | 我理解 他可能是用现金付款的 |
[35:19] | White, 30s to 40s. | 白人 30到40岁之间 |
[35:22] | Solidly built, physically imposing. Maybe blue-collar. | 身体很结实强壮 或许是个蓝领 |
[35:26] | There was this one guy. Big, kind of blonde hair. | 有这么一个人 大块头 金发 |
[35:33] | -Maybe left in a white van. -Good. Thanks. | -好像是 开着一辆白色厢型车离开的 -很好 谢谢 |
[35:44] | Are you ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[35:49] | Beg me not to. | 求我不要这么做 |
[35:56] | You will. | 你会求我的 |
[36:01] | All right, here’s the garage where Jill was taken. | 好的 这是吉尔被带走的停车场 |
[36:03] | Presumably an area the UnSub’s familiar with. | 推定是不明嫌犯熟悉的区域 |
[36:06] | You’re not going to abduct a Federal Agent | 你是不可能在你的舒适区外 |
[36:07] | -outside your comfort zone. -Right. | -绑架一名联邦探员的 -是的 |
[36:08] | And this is where we are right now. | 就是我们现在所在的地方 |
[36:10] | And the third point is the storage unit right here. | 第三个点是这里的仓库 |
[36:14] | It’s a 4-mile radius. | 6.4公里的半径 |
[36:16] | What do we have right here in the centre? | 中心这里是什么 |
[36:18] | Garcia, I need those pretty little hands of yours, mama. | 加西亚 我需要你的巧手帮帮忙 亲爱的 |
[36:21] | Listen up. I want you to bring up the citywide list we generated | 听着 我需要你帮我搜集全市 |
[36:24] | for the electricians, power company employees and electrical engineers. | 电工 电力公司员工 和电力工程师的名单 |
[36:27] | They number in the thousands. Can you narrow this? | 有几千个人 你能缩小范围吗 |
[36:30] | Reid just sent you three addresses, | 瑞德刚给你发了三个地址 |
[36:32] | triangulate and cross the names within that surface. | 请三角查询 交叉查询 这个范围的人名 |
[36:37] | Dozens. I need more. | 十几个 我需要更多限定条件 |
[36:38] | -Is that Garcia? -Yeah. | -是加西亚吗 -是的 |
[36:40] | Search DMV records. | 搜一下车辆监理所的记录 |
[36:41] | The manager thought he saw him leave in a white van. | 经理认为他看见嫌犯 开着白色厢型车离开了 |
[36:44] | -Did you get that? -Yahtzee. | -查到了吗 -是的 |
[37:03] | I’m gonna take my time with you. | 我要慢慢和你玩 |
[37:17] | They’re coming. | 他们正赶过来 |
[37:20] | -It’s over. -No, it’ll never be over. | -结束了 -不 永远不会结束的 |
[37:26] | Not for us. | 我们不会结束 |
[37:27] | FBI! | 联邦调查局 |
[37:37] | I need a medic. Get a medic! | 我需要医生 快找医生过来 |
[37:42] | -David. -It’s okay. | -大卫 -没事的 |
[37:43] | You’re going to be all right. It’s okay. | 你会没事的 没事的 |
[37:46] | -All right. It’s okay. It’s okay. It’s okay. -I’m sorry. | -好了 没事的 没事的 -对不起 |
[37:50] | It’s okay. No, it’s okay. You’re going to be all right. | 没事了 不用怕 你会没事的 |
[37:54] | It’s okay. It’s okay, Jill. | 没事了 吉尔 |
[38:13] | Jeremy Andrus, 41. | 杰瑞米・安德拉斯 41岁 |
[38:16] | Broken home, poverty, trade school, petty crime, lewd behaviour. | 家庭破裂 贫困 职业学校 小偷 淫亵行为 |
[38:21] | The whole profile’s here in black and white. | 整个侧写完全符合 |
[38:23] | That’s a small consolation. | 那是个小安慰 |
[38:25] | -How many is he up to? -17. | -他杀了多少人 -17个 |
[38:27] | They haven’t even gotten through the 2006 pile. | 他们还没有整理完2006年那堆文件 |
[38:31] | Has he told us where to find the remains? | 他有没有告诉我们 去哪里找剩下的尸体 |
[38:32] | No. He doesn’t speak. He just points. | 没有 他不说话 他只用手指 |
[38:41] | You’re sure you’re not rushing? | 你确定你能出院吗 |
[38:43] | I’m fine. And you didn’t need to come here. | 我没事 你不必来这里 |
[38:46] | I just wanted to see if you were okay. | 我只是想过来看看你怎么样 |
[38:48] | In itself a passive-aggressive means of saying, “I told you so.” | 这是用消极攻击的方式 告诉你“我早就告诉过你” |
[38:52] | I don’t need to tell you that what you’ve gone through, | 我不必告诉你 你经历了些什么 |
[38:55] | -what you’ve witnessed, is a trauma. -You’re right, you don’t. | -你目睹了创伤 -你说得对 你不必 |
[39:00] | The fact that you didn’t ask about the condition of the other victim… | 你问都不问其他受害者的情况 |
[39:03] | Implying that I’m a victim, when I’m not. | 你暗示我是个受害者 但我不是 |
[39:06] | …leads me to believe | 这让我相信 |
[39:07] | that you’re already in an early stage of denial. | 你已经处于 初期的否认阶段 |
[39:11] | I can handle it. | 我应付得来 |
[39:17] | She didn’t make it, Jill. | 她没挺过来 吉尔 |
[39:37] | Agent Morris. | 莫里斯探员 |
[39:50] | -There she is! Over here, over here. -Agent Morris! | -她在那里 -莫里斯探员 |
[39:56] | Agent Morris, what made you believe there was a killer out there | 莫里斯探员 是什么让你相信 凶手在逍遥法外 |
[39:58] | when no one else did? | 而其他人没有发现呢 |
[40:00] | How did his crimes go unnoticed for so long? | 为什么他逍遥法外这么久 都没有被发现 |
[40:01] | Have you been approached by any publishers? | 有出版商联系过你吗 |
[40:03] | Did you fear for your safety? | 你有担心你的安全吗 |
[40:04] | If I can just have one question at a time, | 请让我一次回答一个问题 |
[40:06] | I promise I will get to all of you. | 我保证 我会回答你们所有问题 |
[40:07] | Have you been approached by any publishers? | 有出版商联系过你吗 |
[40:09] | -No. -Can you tell us, Agent Morris, | -没有 -能否相告 莫里斯探员 |
[40:10] | -did you fear for your safety? -Absolutely. | -你担心自己的安全吗 -当然 |
[40:12] | What was it like to come face to face with a serial killer? | 面对一个连环杀手是什么样的感觉 |
[40:15] | -Is there a book deal in your future? -What were your injuries? | -你未来会考虑出书吗 -你受伤了吗 |
[40:20] | A serial killer… | 连环杀手… |
[40:22] | Agent Morris, do you have any further information? | 莫里斯 你还有什么其他资料吗 |
[40:23] | -Did you fear for your safety? -Do you have an agent yet? | -你担心自己的安全吗 -有探员保护你吗 |
[40:25] | -Can I get a picture, please? -Are you still working on the case? | -请问我能拍张照吗 -你还在办理这个案子吗 |
[40:28] | No. At this point the case is closed. | 没有 目前这个案子已经完结 |
[40:32] | “For we pay a price for everything we get or take in this world, | “这世上每一件获得的东西 我们都要为之付出代价” |
[40:36] | “and although ambitions are well worth having, | “野心固然值得拥有” |
[40:38] | “they are not to be cheaply won.” Lucille Maud Montgomery. | “但不能需耍手段获得” 露西・莫德・蒙哥马利 |