Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

犯罪心理(Criminal Minds)第3季第12集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 犯罪心理(Criminal Minds)第3季第12集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:06] “No man or woman who tries to pursue an ideal “用自己的方式追求理想的男女”
[00:09] “in his or her own way is without enemies.” Daisy Bates. “难免树敌” 黛西・贝茨
[00:15] -Have you ID’d the body? -It’s a girl. -确定死者身份了吗 -是个女孩
[00:17] One of the missing girls? -失踪的女孩之一?
[00:18] All I can tell you right now is, it’s a girl. -我现在只能说是个女孩
[00:20] Did you draw up a list of those involved in the search? 你们是否有参与搜索的人员名单
[00:23] You’re going to find the parents of the girls on that list. 女孩的父母也在那份名单上
[00:25] Please tell me they didn’t discover the body. 不会是他们发现尸体的吧
[00:27] No, as soon as our dogs caught her scent, 不 警犬嗅到气味后
[00:29] we kept them away from the scene. 我们就没让他们靠近现场
[00:32] She’s been missing 18 hours? -她失踪18小时了?
[00:33] That’s correct. We found the body five hours ago. -是的 我们五小时前发现了尸体
[00:38] -Parents have been here all this time? -Yeah, and I’m running out of excuses. -父母们一直守在外面吗 -是 我都找不到借口了
[00:42] I’m going to go talk to them. 我去跟他们聊聊
[00:44] -JJ, I’ll come with you. -Thanks. -珍珍 我跟你去 -谢谢
[00:47] I got to be honest, guys. 我得说实话 各位
[00:49] I’m glad you’re all here because I have never seen anything like that. 很高兴你们来了 因为我从没见过这种惨状
[00:52] The face and her hands have been obliterated. 她的脸和手都被毁掉了
[00:55] Bruce and I were out for dinner. 我和布鲁斯出去吃晚餐
[00:57] Jack dropped off the girls at the movie theatre. 杰克送她们到电影院门口
[01:00] And I arranged to pick them up, but they never came out. 我约好了接她们回家 但她们一直没出来
[01:02] I went inside, but they weren’t there. And an usher told me 我进去找过 她们都不在
[01:05] he saw them leave the theatre halfway through the movie. 门卫告诉我 电影放到一半时 看见她们离开了
[01:08] Where’d they go? 她们去哪了
[01:10] He said they went outside for a cigarette. 他说她们出去抽烟
[01:12] We didn’t even know Katie smoked. 我们甚至不知道凯蒂会抽烟
[01:14] Did he say if they came back inside? 他有看到她们回去吗
[01:15] -No. -We’ve been here all day. -没有 -我们在这里等了一整天
[01:19] Why won’t they let us know who that is? 他们为什么不让我们知道死者是谁
[01:21] Because they don’t know who it is. Do they? 因为他们也不知道那是谁
[01:25] Why? What did they do to her? -是吗 -为什么 他们把她怎么了
[01:26] Look, until we know who it is and what’s happened, we… 在我们查明她的身份和事情经过前 我们…
[01:29] By “we,” you mean the FBI, right? 你说的“我们”是指联邦调查局吧
[01:31] We are only here to help the police find out who did this. 我们只是来帮警方抓凶手的
[01:33] Well, it’s a little late for that, don’t you think? 你们不觉得有点迟了吗
[01:39] Hi, I’m Pat Mannan, Jack’s friend. His wife passed away a few years ago. 我是杰克的朋友派特曼南 他妻子几年前去世了
[01:43] Lindsey is all that he has. 琳西就是他的全部
[01:55] Developed bruises, cuts. Layer upon layer. 严重淤伤 割痕 层层叠叠
[02:00] Bindings cut deep into her flesh. 绳索深深地勒进肉里
[02:02] Around her neck, there’s heavy bruising. 她的脖子周围也有严重淤伤
[02:04] She was strangled to death. 她是被勒死的
[02:06] A belt was used. 用的是皮带
[02:08] You can see the indentation marks of a buckle. 你可以看到皮带扣的勒痕
[02:10] But why destroy her hands and face? 为什么要毁了她的手和脸呢
[02:12] It indicates she knew the attacker. 这表明她认识凶手
[02:15] By destroying her ID, they’re hoping to delay you 通过毁掉她的身份 他们希望我们不要太快发现
[02:17] making a connection between the victim and the UnSub. 受害人和不明嫌犯的关联
[02:20] Gives him time to get away. 给他逃逸的时间
[02:22] Do you think the other girl’s still alive? 你们觉得另一个女孩还活着吗
[02:24] Until we find her body, we should assume she is. 发现尸体前 我们应该假设她还活着
[02:26] One thing’s for sure, this is only the dump site. 有件事可以肯定 这里只是弃尸地点
[02:28] We need to figure out where she was killed. 我们要找到她的遇害地点
[02:34] And which girl we’re looking for. 以及死者的身份
[02:41] Excuse me, Mrs Owen. The message Katie left, 打扰了 欧文太太 凯蒂的留言
[02:44] would you mind if I see what we can make of it? 可以给我看看是否有什么线索吗
[02:47] -Yes, of course. -Thank you. -当然 -谢谢
[02:51] Why? 为什么
[02:52] You said she made the call at 11:20, 你说她是11点20分打给你的
[02:54] it’s possible Katie was with whoever took her. 凯蒂当时很可能和劫持她的人在一起
[02:56] Mr and Mrs Owen, Mr Vaughan. 欧文先生和太太 沃恩先生
[03:01] I’m sorry, but we’re going to have to move the body for further examination. 抱歉 我们得转移尸体做进一步的尸检
[03:04] You know, I can identify her. 我能认得出来
[03:06] I’ll know if it’s Katie or Lindsey. I can do it. 我能分辨那是凯蒂还是琳西 我可以
[03:09] Until we find something conclusive, I would advise against that. 在我们找到决定性的证据前 我不建议这么做
[03:17] -Garcia? -Hey, angelfish. -加西亚 -你好 天使鱼
[03:19] Right back at you. I got a cell phone number for you. 你也是 我有个电话号码
[03:22] 619-555-0199 619-555-0199.
[03:24] Access the last message left. 进入最后一条留言
[03:26] I need you to put it through a filter. 我要你把声音过滤一下
[03:27] So can do. But it will require all my faculties. 没问题 但我得全神贯注才行
[03:30] I’ll call you back in a sec. 待会打给你
[03:42] Please. Don’t. Please. 求你了
[03:52] -No. Please. Stop it. Stop it. Stop it. -Don’t fight them. Don’t. -求你了 住手 住手 -别反抗 不要
[03:57] -Please, God. Stop. -Oh, my God. -求你了 天啊 快住手 -我的天
[03:59] Don’t show them you’re scared. 别让他们知道你害怕
[04:00] Get off of me. Please, help me. 滚开 救救我
[04:03] Please, God. Stop it. Daddy, help me, please. 天啊 住手 爸 快救我
[04:07] Please, God, stop it. Daddy, help me, please. 求你了 天啊 住手 爸 快救我
[04:12] It lasts exactly 53 seconds, 通话持续了53秒
[04:14] and then it goes dead. I think she was strangled. 然后挂断了 我想她被勒死了
[04:16] 楚拉维斯塔警局
[04:18] What do you want to do? 你想怎么做
[04:20] Do? There’s nothing else to do. The parents can ID the voice. 怎么做 没有别的办法 父母可以认出声音
[04:24] Are you serious? -你说真的吗
[04:25] No. No, sir, they can never hear this. -不行 长官 他们不能听这些
[04:27] It’ll be the fastest way to figure out who we’re looking for. 这是确定另一个女孩身份的最快方法
[04:30] There’s got to be another way. 肯定还有其他方法
[04:32] DNA? DNA鉴定?
[04:37] 长时间折磨
[04:43] My feeling is, by the time we got the results back, 我觉得等我们拿到鉴定结果
[04:45] it would be too late to save whoever they still have. 再去救人已经太迟了
[04:50] It’s up to you. 你们来做决定
[04:52] This message, what did it record? 留言是什么内容
[04:54] It’s the last moments of one of your daughters’ lives. 你们某个人的女儿临死前的求助
[04:58] Oh, my God. 我的天
[05:02] If you choose to wait, you can make a public appeal to the media. 如果你们选择等待 可以在媒体上向大众求助
[05:05] Either way, we’re still looking for one of your daughters. 无论如何 我们仍会尽力找另一个女孩
[05:08] Live appeal. I don’t think that’s a good idea, Jack. 这可是临终求助 我觉得不听为妙 杰克
[05:11] Why not? -为什么
[05:12] Because we know they’re set up to see the reaction of the parent. -因为他们经常使计 来观察父母的反应
[05:15] Check for signs of guilt. 看他们是否内疚
[05:19] -Is that true? -In some cases. -真的吗 -有时候是这样
[05:22] I’m sorry, Bruce. I can’t do this. I’m sorry. I’m sorry. 很抱歉 布鲁斯 我待不下去了 抱歉 抱歉
[05:40] Go ahead, Garcia. 开始吧 加西亚
[05:44] Please, please. No, please. Please, stop it. Stop it. Stop it. 求你了 住手 求你了 住手
[05:49] Don’t fight them. Don’t. 别反抗 不要
[05:51] Please, God, stop. 求求你 天啊 住手
[05:53] Don’t show them you’re scared. 别让他们看出你害怕
[05:54] Get off of me. Please, help me. Please, God, stop it. 滚开 拜托 救救我 天啊 住手
[05:59] Daddy, help me, please. Please. 爸 快救我 求你了
[06:03] Daddy, help me, please. Daddy, help me. 爸 救救我 求你了
[06:41] Daddy, help me, please. Please. 爸 求你了 救救我
[06:45] Daddy, help me. Please, Daddy, help me. 爸 救救我 求你了
[06:53] Play it again. -好了 -再放一遍
[06:55] Mr Owen. 欧文先生
[06:56] That’s not Katie. I know her voice. That’s not her. That’s not Katie. 那不是凯蒂 我认得她的声音 那不是她 不是凯蒂
[07:01] Bruce… 布鲁斯
[07:02] Mrs Owen, I’m so sorry. 欧文太太 太遗憾了
[07:05] -No. -No. -不 -别说了
[07:06] -Please. -No, Lori, it’s okay. It’s not her. 不 没事的 洛瑞 不是她
[07:11] -Bruce… -No, Jack. -布鲁斯 -没事 杰克
[07:13] Jack. Jack, it’s not Katie, right? 杰克 那不是凯蒂 对吧
[07:16] -You know. Jack, it’s not Katie. -Bruce. Bruce… -杰克 你知道的 那不是凯蒂-布鲁斯…
[07:21] -It’s Katie. -No. No, it’s not. No, Jack, please. -她是凯蒂 -不是的 不 杰克 不是的
[07:29] -Come on. -My baby girl. -来吧 -我的宝贝
[07:35] I want Lindsey’s picture everywhere. 把琳西的照片发给各部门
[07:39] What they did to Katie took a long time. 他们折磨凯蒂花了很长时间
[07:41] It was very violent, and we know Katie screamed. 非常暴力 我们知道凯蒂在尖叫
[07:43] Yet no calls from complaining neighbours. Why? 却没有邻居打来抱怨
[07:48] There weren’t any. -为什么 -没有邻居
[07:49] The abduction site is 9 miles north of the dump site, on the edge of town. 绑架地点位于市郊的弃尸地点北方九公里处
[07:54] Both are indicators of a comfort zone, 两处都是安全区域
[07:55] so I’m assuming the kill site is somewhere between these two points. 我认为杀人地点应该在两点之间
[07:59] -That’s a wide area. -Do a grid search. -这片区域很大 -地毯式搜索
[08:01] Narrow it down to wooded areas, industrial sites, abandoned houses. 范围缩小到森林 工业区和废弃房屋
[08:04] He needed privacy and he needed a controlled environment. 他需要隐蔽和好控制的环境
[08:06] What’s critical right now is a heavy police presence. 目前最关键的是要有足够的警力
[08:09] Rossi, in the morning, I want you, Reid, and Morgan 罗西 明天早上 我希望你 瑞德和莫根
[08:11] to go and search Jack Vaughan’s house. 去搜查杰克・沃恩家
[08:13] Prentiss, you and I will go to where the girls were last seen. 普兰蒂斯 你和我去 女孩们最后出现的地方
[08:18] 地狱之口 猎杀人类
[08:20] Two girls missing, one dead, 两名女孩失踪 一名死了
[08:21] and life goes on as though nothing happened. 世界继续运转 就像没事发生一样
[08:24] Holiday weekend. What do you expect? 假期周末 你期待什么
[08:26] A sense that something’s changed. 至少应该有些不同吧
[08:28] Do we know what movie they saw? 知道她们看的是什么电影吗
[08:30] Whatever it was, they left halfway through to have a cigarette. 不管是什么 她们中途离开去抽烟了
[08:34] What do you think they’re talking about? 你觉得她们在聊什么
[08:36] Boys. 男孩
[08:37] Think their parents know they smoke? 你觉得他们的父母知道她们吸烟吗
[08:39] Mine didn’t. And if they saw me dressed like that… 我父母不知道 而且如果他们看到我穿成那样
[08:42] Two teenage girls, free of parents, breaking the rules, 两个十几岁的女孩 父母不在 违反规定
[08:45] and dressed like that for a reason. 穿成那样 是有原因的
[08:47] Here comes the reason. 这就是原因
[08:52] They obviously don’t know them. 她们显然不认识他们
[08:54] But they want to. 不过他们想认识
[08:55] Do you think they’ll go with them? 你觉得她们会跟着走吗
[08:57] Since news of Katie’s death, no. 新闻报导了凯蒂的死讯 所以不会
[09:01] See? 看到了吗
[09:03] So, brightly lit, no alleys, wide open, holiday weekend. 这里光线充足 没有小巷 完全开放 又是周末假期
[09:07] Hard to abduct two girls without being seen. 很难隐蔽地绑架两个女孩
[09:10] Unless they knew whoever took them. 除非她们认识绑匪
[09:23] What happened to Lindsey’s mother? 琳西妈妈是怎么死的
[09:25] -Does it matter? -It does to Lindsey. -重要吗 -对琳西很重要
[09:28] It’s called victimology. It helps us understand more about Lindsey. 这叫“受害者研究” 能帮我们更了解琳西
[09:32] -How? -How she carries herself. -了解什么 -她的行为举止
[09:34] How she interacts socially with others. 她如何跟其他人交往
[09:36] She’s just like any other 15-year-old. 她跟其他15岁的孩子一样
[09:38] -No, she’s not. -I’m sorry? -不 不一样 -什么
[09:40] Everything in our house is an externalisation of ourselves. 房子里的一切都是性格的外在表现
[09:44] This room isn’t what you’d expect of a teenage girl. 这个房间不像十几岁女孩的房间
[09:47] No J.T. posters. No framed pictures. No journals. No cuddly toys. 没有偶像明星的海报 没有镶框照片 没有杂志 没有可爱的玩具
[09:52] The walls are a mute tone. 墙上更是一片空白
[09:54] All of this suggests that Lindsey keeps herself hidden. 所有这些都说明琳西把自己藏起来了
[09:56] She’s shy and shares very little with others. 她很害羞 而且很少跟他人交流
[09:59] Except to one person, Katie. 只有一个人除外 凯蒂
[10:05] Garcia? 加西亚
[10:07] All that from this room? 这些都是从房间得出的结论吗
[10:09] Is he wrong? 他说错了吗
[10:11] Her dad, Jack, he never lets up. 她爸爸杰克总是很紧张
[10:14] I mean, he doesn’t let her have friends over. 不允许她邀请朋友
[10:15] Reid, I ran a check on the folks involved in the search. All good. 瑞德 我查了参与搜索的人 都很正常
[10:18] Nice neighbourhood. No sexual offenders. 这个社区很和睦 没有性侵犯者
[10:20] But here’s the big news, 但我有个大发现
[10:21] I found a blog Katie ran on faceplace.tv. 我在网络上发现凯蒂的博客
[10:25] She talks a lot about Lindsey, and, boy, she did not like Lindsey’s dad. 她谈了很多关于琳西的事 她不喜欢琳西的爸爸
[10:29] She cleans for him. He treats her like a wife, not a daughter. 她帮他打扫卫生 他对她的态度像太太 不像女儿
[10:32] He’s just… He’s just a creep. 他就是个变态
[10:34] Lindsey and Jack moved to Chula Vista six years ago. 琳西和杰克六个月前搬到楚拉维斯塔
[10:37] Up until 9, according to Katie, Lindsey lived in Maine. 根据凯蒂说的 九岁前琳西一直住在缅因州
[10:39] Jack owned a fishing boat with his three brothers. 杰克跟他的三个兄弟经营一艘渔船
[10:41] Mom stayed at home. But then tragedy struck, 妈妈是家庭主妇 但是祸从天降
[10:44] fish stock went down, 渔业产量每况愈下
[10:46] Dad was forced to sell his boat. 爸爸被迫卖掉自己的船
[10:47] The family fell apart. Mom died in a car accident. 家庭也四分五裂 妈妈在车祸中死亡
[10:50] Sounds familiar. -听起来很熟悉
[10:51] It should. It’s the exact life story of a girl named Lindsey -没错 跟某本书里的琳西遭遇相同
[10:54] in a book called The Emerald Sea of Dreams. 那本书叫《梦的翡翠海洋》
[10:56] I’ve read it like five times. 我看过五遍了
[10:58] If Lindsey stole her name and her story from a book, 如果琳西从一本书里偷了名字和故事
[11:01] why didn’t her father say anything about it? 她爸爸为什么只字不提
[11:03] His computer’s set to automatically clear the web browser history 他的电脑被设置为每天自动清除
[11:07] and wipe the temp file on a daily basis. 网页浏览记录和缓存档案
[11:09] Give me his IP address. 把他的IP地址告诉我
[11:13] 374.54.12.3 “374.54.12.3.”
[11:19] Nothing. Must be using a grey-box proxy server 没什么发现 肯定是用了灰盒代理服务器
[11:22] that makes tracking his Internet history impossible. 让人无法追踪他的上网记录
[11:26] -Can I help you? -Reid? -我能帮你吗 -瑞德
[11:29] Hey, I was just checking to see 我只是看看
[11:31] if Lindsey had contacted anyone on the internet. 琳西是否有在网络上联系谁
[11:33] -Predators tend to do that. -Is that right? -凶手们都喜欢这么做 -是吗
[11:36] Yes, statistically, actually, 43% percent of predators have… 是 统计上来说 43%的凶手…
[11:39] Lindsey doesn’t like computers. 琳西不喜欢用电脑
[11:41] Okay. Cool. 好吧 没问题
[11:44] Excuse me. 不好意思
[11:52] Doesn’t look much like a home. 这里看起来不太像个家
[11:54] State-of-the-art security system, but the furniture looks rented. 有最先进的安全系统 但家具看起来是租的
[11:57] The walls are bare of any real art. 墙上没什么艺术品
[12:00] The shelves are void of any family photos. 架子上没有任何家庭照片
[12:02] Spyware wipes your computer file history daily. 间谍软件 每天抹去电脑档案记录
[12:06] What are you getting at, Agent? 你想说什么 探员
[12:07] In the recording, Katie said what you’d expect of any teenager about to die. 在录音中 凯蒂说了每个青少年死前都会说的话
[12:11] She begged for her life. 恳求对方饶命
[12:13] Lindsey did exactly the opposite. 琳西却恰恰相反
[12:16] Which is what? 什么意思
[12:17] Lindsey’s emotional response and the words that she chose to say 琳西在她面对的暴力环境下
[12:21] in a situation as violent as the one she faced strongly suggests… 做出的情感反应和选择的那些词语 强烈暗示了…
[12:27] Look, Lindsey was either coached, 琳西要不受过训练
[12:29] or she’s experienced sexual abuse before. 就是以前经历过性侵
[12:31] You son of a bitch! 你这混蛋…
[12:33] -Jack, Jack… -No! Let me at him! -杰克 -别拦我 我要揍他
[12:34] Gun! Put your hands where I can see them, 有枪 把手放在我能看见的地方
[12:37] -both of you. Do not move! -Stop! Okay? Okay? Just calm down. -你们两个都是 别动 -别激动 好了 别紧张
[12:42] I’m going to reach into my pocket, and I’m going to take out a badge. 我要把手伸进口袋 拿出我的警徽
[12:49] Just calm down. 冷静点
[12:54] Okay? 好吗
[12:57] United States Marshal. 美国法警
[13:01] Jack and Lindsey are under my authority. 杰克和琳西由我处理
[13:04] -Which is what? -Witness protection. -怎么回事 -证人保护计划
[14:13] -What’s going on? -I’m going to go find out. -怎么回事 -我进去看看
[14:17] What’s wrong? -怎么了
[14:19] It’s nothing out of the ordinary, Mrs Owen. -一切正常 欧文太太
[14:21] Have they found Lindsey? 他们找到琳西了吗
[14:22] We haven’t found Lindsey, no. 我们还没找到琳西
[14:25] -Now why don’t we all just go inside? -No, I want to talk to Jack. -为什么不让我们进去 -我想跟杰克谈谈
[14:27] You can, as soon as they’re done. 他们出来就可以了
[14:30] You’re trying to keep me away from Jack. Why? 你不让我见杰克 为什么
[14:39] What’s going on? 怎么回事
[14:41] Jack’s in witness protection. 杰克是受保护的证人
[14:42] Ten years. He must be real important. 十年了 他肯定是个重要证人
[14:45] Why didn’t you tell us immediately? 为什么一开始不告诉我们
[14:47] Because he’s a State’s witness 因为他是国家证人
[14:48] whose identity needs to be protected at all cost. 我们要不惜一切代价 保护他的真实身份
[14:52] You know, Jack, this may not have anything to do with… 杰克 这件事可能不牵扯…
[14:56] With what? His past? 牵扯什么 他的过去吗
[14:58] Jack, every person in this room, 杰克 除了他
[15:00] with the exception of him, is here for your daughter. 这个房间里的每个人 都在帮你找女儿
[15:09] If this does have anything to do with me, 如果这件事跟我有关
[15:11] they’ll be coming out of Boston. Irish-American. Two or more men. 他们肯定来自波士顿 爱尔兰裔 至少两个人
[15:16] Let’s get them back to the station and keep them there until this is over. 带他们回警局 案子结束再放他们出来
[15:24] Hey, you know, you have no idea who or what you are dealing with here. 其实 你不知道你的对手是什么角色
[15:30] Then enlighten me, or stay out of my way. 那就告诉我 或者让开
[15:38] -He’s under arrest? -No, he’s not under arrest. -他被捕了吗 -没有
[15:40] Mr Owen, please don’t make this harder than it is. 欧文先生 别再添麻烦了
[15:42] -You’re lying to me. Jack? -No… -你们骗我 -杰克
[15:43] -Rossi. -Mr Owen, please calm down. -罗西 -欧文先生 请你冷静
[15:45] -Let go of me. What’s going on? -What has he done? -放开我 怎么回事 -他做了什么
[15:46] I want to know what he did to my Katie! 我想知道他对我的凯蒂做过什么
[15:48] Okay, first you need to calm down, sir. 好了 先生 先冷静一下
[15:49] Don’t tell me to calm down. Why are you arresting him? 别让我冷静 你们为什么逮捕他
[15:52] Sir, we’re just asking him questions. That’s it. 先生 这只是例行询问而已
[15:54] -About what? -Jack! -问什么 -杰克
[15:55] -If you have anything to do with this… -Sir! That’s enough! -如果你跟这件事有任何关系 -先生 够了
[15:57] …I swear, I will kill you! 我发誓会杀了你
[15:59] That’s enough! Sir! That’s enough! 够了 先生 够了
[16:16] Garcia? 加西亚
[16:18] Sir. 长官
[16:20] I need you to check the flights for the last 72 hours into San Diego, 我要你查过去72小时内 降落在圣地牙哥橘郡
[16:23] Orange County and private airports, as well. 和私人机场的航班
[16:25] We’re looking for one, maybe two men, 我们要找一到两个人
[16:26] possibly Irish, out of Boston. 可能是爱尔兰裔 来自波士顿
[16:28] -I got it. -Check motels, -知道了 -汽车旅馆
[16:30] hotels, car rentals, everything you can. 酒店 租车行 全都要查
[16:34] I’ve interviewed hundreds of killers. 我审过上百名杀人凶手
[16:38] All types of crazy motives for doing what they did. 他们有各式各样的疯狂动机
[16:44] They all share one thing in common. All of them. 但有一个共同点 无一例外
[16:50] It’s in their eyes. 他们的眼神
[16:56] Until what they hold most precious is gone, 得知他们最珍惜的东西不见了
[17:03] and then they’re lost. 他们也会迷失
[17:08] Just like the rest of us. 就像我们其他人一样
[17:14] Shut up. 安静
[17:17] Shut up. Shut up! 安静 安静
[17:23] You stop! 别滴了
[17:31] Shut up! 安静
[17:52] You could have just asked. I would have turned it off. 你可以让我帮忙 我会关掉
[18:05] You don’t know, do you? Who I am? 你不知道我是谁吧
[18:13] But I know who you are, Lindsey. 但我知道你是谁 琳西
[18:21] And now you know who I am, 现在你也知道我是谁了
[18:26] and what I can do, and what I will do 知道我能做什么 我会做什么
[18:31] if you don’t shut up! 如果你不闭嘴的话
[18:40] One way or another, you’re going to die. 无论如何 你总会死的
[18:46] Ladies first. 女士优先
[19:05] Who do you work for? 你为谁工作
[19:07] The McCrelan Corporation from Boston. 波士顿的麦克雷蓝公司
[19:10] I love how you guys sell that. 我喜欢你们的描述方式
[19:12] By “corporation,” you mean the Mob, don’t you? 你说的“公司”是指犯罪集团吧
[19:13] No one’s been able to get anything on them. 没人能抓到他们的把柄
[19:15] Till now. -直到现在
[19:16] That’s because they murdered anyone who was a threat to them, -因为他们杀害了对他们有威胁的任何人
[19:18] civilians and cops alike. 平民和警察之类的
[19:20] Is that what you did, Jack? Did you eliminate the threat? 杰克 那就是你的工作吗 为他们消除威胁
[19:24] Do those pills help the memories, or do they just hide the real Jack? 这些药片是为了想起过去 还是隐藏真正的杰克
[19:29] The only thing that keeps me alive is Lindsey. 琳西是我活着的唯一动力
[19:32] What they did to Katie, do you think that was a message to you? 他们对凯蒂做的事 是对你的警告吗
[19:37] -If it is, it’s working. -Do you recognise the method? -如果是的话 已经管用了 -你熟悉这种手段吗
[19:41] I didn’t send messages. I just went straight to the source. 我从不做警告 我向来一击致命
[19:44] In two weeks’ time, the McCrelan brothers will face trial. 再过两周 麦克雷蓝兄弟要出庭了
[19:47] Looks like the McCrelans are going to walk. 看来麦克雷蓝要被释放了
[19:50] Where? All right, thanks. 在哪 好 谢谢
[19:53] You were right, we just found something in an abandoned house. 你说得对 一处废弃房屋有发现
[19:56] -Lindsey? -Where exactly? 琳西吗 在哪里
[20:00] Here, on the outskirts of town. 这里 城市外郊
[20:02] -It’s still in the comfort zone. -What does that mean? -还在安全区里 -什么意思
[20:05] It means the UnSubs are local, still here. 说明不明嫌犯是本地人 还在城里
[20:07] Let’s go. 走吧
[20:09] Agent Hotchner, whatever you find, I want to see her. 哈奇纳探员 无论找到什么 我都要见她
[20:36] What is it to the dump site, 5 miles? 这里距弃尸地点多远 八公里吗
[20:37] -6.2 miles south. -Why? -向南十公里 -怎么了
[20:40] Why didn’t they dump Katie’s body on the other side of town? 他们为何把凯蒂的尸体 抛在另一侧的城郊
[20:42] And risk heading out on the open road 那就表示要冒险上公路
[20:44] while everyone was out looking for the girls? 大家都在找她们呢
[20:45] Something forced them to move on. 有什么事逼他们这么做
[21:15] Katie’s cell phone. 凯蒂的手机
[21:17] Two different sets of footprints, so two UnSubs. 两种不同的脚印 有两个不明嫌犯
[21:20] Jack said there’d be two of them. 杰克说过有两人
[21:22] There’s cigarette butts everywhere. For professionals, this is a real mess. 到处都是烟头 对职业杀手来说 有点太脏乱了
[21:26] All the beer and liquor bottles. 这么多酒瓶
[21:28] This could be the belt they used to strangle Katie. 这可能是他们勒死凯蒂的皮带
[21:31] You’d think they’d just want to do the job and move on. 你会怀疑他们杀了人就想走
[21:34] If you’re sending a message, 如果是在传达信息
[21:35] why obliterate the ID and hide the body? 为什么毁掉死者身份 把尸体藏起来
[21:38] Why not go straight to the source? 为什么不直接找杰克
[21:40] Garcia checked all the names against the ICE database, and nothing. 加西亚把所有姓名跟缉毒局资料库进行比对 没有线索
[21:43] And Katie and Lindsey may have left 凯蒂和琳西
[21:45] the movie theatre of their own free will, 可能是自愿离开电影院的
[21:46] but they sure didn’t count on coming here. 但她们肯定没想到会来这里
[21:48] So this has nothing to do with the Mob? 这么说来 跟犯罪集团没有关系吗
[21:50] Hey, guys, this blood trail goes all the way out the back here. 各位 这条血迹一直拖到后面
[22:02] -They must have run out this way. -Maybe it was Lindsey. -他们肯定从这里逃走了 -或许是琳西
[22:05] Well, whoever it was, they lost a lot of blood. 不管是谁 都失血很多
[22:08] It gets thinner the further we go. 血迹越来越少了
[22:10] It’s an arterial bleed. It stops here. 这是动脉出血 在这里消失了
[22:15] Okay, spread out. Search the grounds and every house. 分头去找 搜查每个地方和房屋
[23:19] Guys, last house on the left, second floor. I’ve got something. 各位 左边最后一栋房屋 我在二楼有发现
[23:45] He was stabbed three times. 他被刺了三刀
[23:51] Look at his face. 看他的脸
[23:52] Scratch marks on both arms. 有抓痕 手臂上也有
[23:55] And on his hand, a bite mark. These are all defensive wounds. 他的手上有咬痕 这都是自卫性伤痕
[23:59] At some point, for him, 在某个时候
[24:00] things got out of hand and he wanted out. 他觉得事情失控了 于是他想退出
[24:04] And whoever he was with wasn’t about to let that happen. 跟他在一起的人不让他走
[24:07] He makes a run for it, and gets stabbed in the process. 他想逃走 结果被刺了三刀
[24:12] It’s dark. They can’t find him. 天很暗 他们找不到他
[24:14] They think he’s gone to the police so they have to think fast. 他们认为他去报警了 所以他们必须做决断
[24:16] So they take Katie, and they dump her across town. 于是带上凯蒂 在城郊另一边弃尸
[24:20] And to maintain some amount of control, 为了控制局面
[24:23] they take Lindsey. 他们带走了琳西
[24:27] This is one of our UnSubs. We just need to find his friends. 这是我们的不明嫌犯之一 现在只要找到他的朋友就行了
[24:42] -A teenager did this? -He was involved. -一个青少年做的吗 -他有参与
[24:53] -So do you think she’s still alive? -I do. -你认为她还活着吗 -是的
[24:58] But I also think you should let us do our job. 但我觉得你该把查案的事交给我们
[25:01] Can you do that? 你能做到吗
[25:14] Like I said, Jack, this has nothing to do with you. 我说过 杰克 这件事跟你没关系
[25:18] Nothing to do with me? This punk kid took my daughter. 跟我没关系 这个该死的孩子抓了我女儿
[25:24] All this, Jack. It’s karma. For what you did to all those people. 杰克 这都是报应 你对那些人做过太多坏事
[25:34] Defensive wounds, bite indentations, 自卫性伤痕 牙齿咬痕
[25:36] scratch marks on his face, hands and arms 脸 手和手臂上的抓痕
[25:38] all indicate that he was involved 这些都证明他参与了
[25:40] in the murder and abduction of Katie and Lindsey. 凯蒂和琳西的绑架和谋杀
[25:42] He’s just a teenager. 他只是个青少年
[25:43] So were the Lords of Chaos. “混乱之王”也都是青少年
[25:45] Three teenagers bewitched by a boy named Kevin Foster. 三名青少年被名叫 凯文・佛斯特的男孩蛊惑
[25:49] Kevin persuaded his friends to murder their own high school teacher. 凯文劝说他的朋友们杀害自己的高中老师
[25:52] Social dynamics of teenage boys. 这是青少年的社会动力学
[25:55] In this case, intoxicated by drugs and alcohol. 在这件案子里 毒品和酒精让他们极度兴奋
[25:58] When worked up into a frenzy by a dominant male, 在一个有控制权男性引导下 演变成一种狂怒
[26:01] the adolescent mind can be pushed past 青少年的思维能够超越
[26:03] what the adult mind perceives as acceptable. 成年人接受的极限
[26:06] What started out as a good time quickly devolved, 本来只是一起玩 可是情况急转直下
[26:08] and Katie fell victim to the violent, drunken rage of a juvenile gang. 凯蒂成为一个 青少年帮派暴力和酒后之怒的受害者
[26:13] Check every high school in the Chula Vista area. 查查楚拉维斯塔所有高中
[26:15] Males between the ages of 15 and 18. 15到18岁的男性
[26:18] Okay. 好
[26:22] Chula Vista has seven public schools and three private schools, 楚拉维斯塔有七所公立学校 三所私立学校
[26:25] so I’m going to need more than that. 所以我需要更多信息
[26:26] Let’s see. Brown hair, 5’9″. Approximately 142 pounds. 我看看 棕色头发 身高1米74 体重大概是128斤
[26:32] More. -还要更多
[26:33] Most of the activity’s in the southeastern district. -大多数活动都在东南区
[26:35] The socioeconomic dynamic’s predominately working-class. 家庭社会经济动态极可能是工人阶级
[26:39] Look within a 3-mile radius of the Castle Park area. 看看城堡公园五公里半径范围内
[26:43] Two high schools. 两所高中
[26:45] Start with the largest. 从最大的找起
[26:46] Okay, let’s see what we’ve got. 好 看有什么结果
[26:52] I got like five faces. 我搜到了五个人
[26:57] Jinkies. 找到了
[27:00] We believe this UnSub got scared and wanted out. 我们认为这个不明嫌犯 因为害怕想要退出
[27:04] And the dominant male, in order to maintain control, attacked him. 而领头的男性为了控制局面 攻击了他
[27:08] Douglas Silverman, he’s 18 years old. 道格拉斯・席维曼 18岁
[27:14] We need to interview kids in his class. 我们要去查他班上的同学
[27:16] Parents, teachers. Find out who his friends were. 问问父母 老师 看他的朋友是谁
[27:19] It’s at least two or more boys. One older, early-to-mid-20s. 至少有两个男孩 一个年龄大点的 20出头到25岁
[27:24] He’ll think of himself as a real badass. 他非常自负 不可一世
[27:26] Somebody who broke the rules, defied the system. 违反过制度和校规
[27:28] And have flunked or gotten kicked out of high school. 从高中辍学或遭到开除
[27:31] Possibly the same one. 可能是同一个人
[27:32] He’ll also have a record. Petty theft. Larceny. 还可能有案底 顺手牵羊 盗窃罪
[27:35] Well, Douglas Silverman’s been missing for two days. 道格拉斯・席维曼已经失踪两天了
[27:37] How come no one’s called? -为什么没人报案
[27:38] It’s a three-day weekend. -这是三天长假
[27:40] His parents are out of town or he calls, says he’s okay. 他的父母不在城里 或是他打电话报平安了
[27:42] And now that the weekend’s over, I can tell you with what’s happened, 现在周末结束了 我可以告诉你们
[27:45] it’s going to end violently. 这件事肯定不会有好结局
[27:49] We’ve still got a chance to get out of this. 我们还有退出的机会
[27:50] After what you did, what chance? -你做了那些事哪有机会
[27:52] Hey! What you did, too, remember? -等等 你也做了 记得吗
[27:54] I didn’t kill her! -不是我杀的
[27:55] Says who? You? It’s your word against mine, bud. -谁说的 你吗 我们可以当面对质
[27:59] I just want this to end. -我想让这一切快点结束
[28:00] It will. All right? You’ve just got to relax and you’ve got to trust me. -会结束的 知道吗 你必须放松 相信我
[28:04] What do we do? 现在怎么办
[28:06] We’ve got something they want. Now we just need a gun. 我们手上有他们想要的东西 现在我们还需要一把枪
[28:09] What? A gun? Where are we going to get that from? 什么 枪?我们要从哪弄枪
[28:11] You said that your old man had one, right? 你说你爸有一把枪 对吧
[28:13] -He let you shoot it one time. -No. -他还让你试过一次 -不行
[28:14] -No, no way. I’m not doing it! -Yes. -我不能这么做 -听着
[28:15] Listen, we can get out of this. We have her. All right, go get the gun. 我们能脱身的 我们有她 好了 快去拿枪
[28:30] You really are as dumb as you look. 你果然就跟看起来一样蠢
[28:38] You’re forgetting one thing. 你忘了一件事
[28:42] I saw what you did. 我看到你做的一切
[28:47] It don’t matter because none of us are walking away. 没关系 我们谁都别想活着出去
[29:06] What is it? 什么事
[29:20] How can I help you? 有事吗
[29:22] -Mr Silverman? -Yeah. -席维曼先生吗 -是的
[29:23] I’m SSA Hotchner. This is SSA Prentiss. 我是调查专员哈奇纳 这是调查专员普兰蒂斯
[29:27] -Is there someplace we can talk? -Yeah, we can talk here. -有方便谈话的地方吗 -在这里谈吧
[29:29] -It would be better if we… -What’s this about? -最好是… -到底什么事
[29:32] -It’s about your son, Doug. -My son, Doug? -你儿子道格出事了 -我儿子道格
[29:35] When was the last time you spoke to him? 你最后一次跟他说话是什么时候
[29:39] Hang on, I can call him for you. Here. 等等 我打给他
[29:42] Sir, he’s not going to answer. 先生 他不会接的
[29:47] Sir. 先生
[29:53] His name is Doug Silverman. 他叫道格拉斯・席维曼
[29:54] He went to the same high school as Katie and Lindsey. 跟凯蒂和琳西上同所高中
[29:58] Maybe, I don’t know. Why? Has he got something to do with this? 或许吧 我不记得 怎么 他跟这件事有关吗
[30:03] All we know right now is he was involved. 我们现在只知道他也参与了
[30:06] -There are others. -So, this has nothing to do with Jack? -还有其他人 -那这件事跟杰克无关吗
[30:10] No. 是的
[30:12] Well, I vetted every boy that came into Katie’s life. 我留心观察过 每个出现在凯蒂身边的男孩
[30:15] Made sure I knew everything about them. 确保我对他们了如指掌
[30:18] I had to. I can’t afford to forget a face. His I’ve never seen. 这是没办法的 我见过的人绝不会忘 我从没见过他
[30:22] Maybe these guys, she didn’t want you to meet. 或许她不想让你见到他们
[30:25] Afraid of what you might say or do. 害怕你不高兴
[30:28] Lindsey and I don’t have any secrets. 我和琳西之间没有秘密
[30:30] That’s not quite true though, is it? 事实不是这样的 对吧
[30:32] No, it is true. She knows who I am, what I was. 就是这样 她知道我是什么人
[30:37] Ten years ago, your wife died in a car accident. 十年前 你妻子死于车祸
[30:40] Is that why you turned State witness? 所以你才变成国家证人吗
[30:43] I promised my wife on her deathbed 我在妻子临死前承诺过她
[30:45] that I would do whatever was necessary to protect Lindsey. 我会不惜一切代价保护琳西
[30:50] Did you tell Lindsey it was supposed to be you in that car and not her mom? 你是否有告诉琳西 本该是你坐在那辆车里 而不是她妈妈
[30:57] Yes. 说了
[30:59] Why then, with all that you taught her, 既然你教给她这么多
[31:01] would she allow herself to get caught up in this? 她为什么还让自己身陷险境
[31:03] -She wouldn’t. -What about Katie? -她不会这么做 -凯蒂呢
[31:07] Boys suck! Especially at my school. All so busy being busy. 男孩都很坏 尤其是我们学校的男生 总是一副瞎忙的样子
[31:14] There is this one guy though. Real cute. 但是有个男生很可爱
[31:16] Hangs out with two dweebs, 常跟两个白痴一起玩
[31:18] but Lindsey says to stay away from him. 但琳西叫我远离他
[31:22] -Go. -Back to high school. -说吧 -继续查高中生
[31:23] Boys who flunked out or got kicked out. Go back 10 years. 辍学或被开除的男生 过去十年的都要查
[31:28] Lindsey says there’s something not right about him. 琳西说他有点不对劲
[31:31] I think Katie’s talking about him right now. 我觉得凯蒂在说的就是他
[31:33] Thanks, Garcia. 谢谢 加西亚
[31:34] Like, she’s never met him. I don’t know. 她从没见过他 我也不知道
[31:38] Who are you, you son of a bitch? 你是谁呢
[31:43] No. No, no, no. He wouldn’t do this. 不 他不会做这种事
[31:45] He did what he was told to do. 他是听人指挥的
[31:47] Wait. What was he told? I mean, Doug is a real shy guy, okay? 等等 谁指挥他 道格很内向
[31:52] He doesn’t make friends easy. 很少交朋友
[31:54] Has he changed, recently? Become a little more defiant? 他最近有变化吗 变得有些目中无人
[31:57] His grades slipping? 成绩下降了吗
[32:00] I thought it was just a phase. 我以为这只是一个阶段
[32:02] A phase manipulated by someone 因为有人盯上了你儿子
[32:04] who targeted your son for his own needs. 利用他达到自己的目的
[32:10] -Did he ever mention anyone to you? -Oh, God. -他向你提起过什么人吗 -天啊
[32:21] A couple of months ago, there was this older kid. 几个月前 有个年纪大点的孩子
[32:25] And I said invite him over for supper. And he didn’t want to. 我叫他请他到家里吃晚饭 他不愿意
[32:30] Brian? Ryan? 叫布莱恩?或者莱恩?
[32:34] I don’t know. Oh, God. 我不知道 天啊
[32:41] How am I going to tell his mom? 我该怎么告诉他妈妈
[32:46] Lindsey protected Katie like a sister. 琳西像姐姐一样保护凯蒂
[32:49] So, if a few boys pulled up kerbside and offered Katie a ride? 如果几个男孩把车停在路边 主动要送凯蒂回家呢
[32:55] Lindsey would have gone along to make sure she was okay. 琳西也会跟去保证她的安全
[32:59] Lindsey is still alive because of what you taught her. 琳西还活着 是因为你教她的本领
[33:02] I taught her to stay away from men like me. 我要她远离像我这样的男人
[33:08] I’d like to speak to Jack, if I may. To apologise. 可以的话 我想跟杰克聊聊 表达歉意
[33:15] Sure. 好
[33:34] -Five years we’ve known each other. -Well, six. -我们认识五年了 -六年了
[33:40] -Bruce, I’m so sorry. -Just listen. Please. -布鲁斯 很抱歉 -杰克 请听我说
[33:44] I don’t know who you are or what you’ve done. 我不知道你是谁 也不知道你做过什么
[33:48] All I want to know is, are you capable of still doing whatever it is you did? 我只想知道 你还能做以前的差事吗
[33:52] Why? 怎么了
[33:56] That dead kid up there. 那个死掉的孩子
[33:59] I know who he is. I know who he hangs out with. 我知道他是谁 我知道他跟谁一起玩
[34:06] Okay, I’ve got three Ryans. 好 我查到三个莱恩
[34:07] The Ryan we’re looking for 我们要找的莱恩
[34:08] probably went to high school with Lindsey and Katie 可能在几年前 跟琳西和凯蒂上同所高中
[34:10] a few years back. He got expelled, or at least flunked out. 被开除了 至少是辍学
[34:13] Ryan Phillips. He was expelled for smoking pot years ago. 莱恩・菲利普 几年前因吸食大麻被开除
[34:20] Oh, no. 不会吧
[34:22] -Reid, what’s going on? -He’s taken my car. -瑞德 怎么了 -他开走了我的车
[34:24] The bastard took my car. 他抢了我的车
[34:27] This is Pat Mannan, all units, all units. I want an APB out on Jack Vaughan. 我是派特曼南 各小队注意 全面通缉杰克・沃恩
[34:45] Jack’s taken off. 杰克逃走了
[34:47] We heard. 我们听说了
[34:48] Where’s he going to go? He can’t know where Lindsey is. 他会去哪里 他又不知道琳西在哪
[34:50] No, but he might know who’s got her. 对 但他可能知道是谁抓了她
[34:52] How? 怎么可能
[34:53] You showed Bruce Owen Doug’s photo, right? 你给布鲁斯・欧文看过道格的照片吧
[34:55] He recognised him. 他认出来了
[34:56] Which means he knows who Doug’s friends are. 也就是说 他知道道格的朋友是谁
[34:58] So now he’s sent a psychopath after his daughter’s killer. 现在他让那个精神病 去找杀他女儿的凶手了
[35:00] Garcia’s got a name. Ryan Phillips, 28. 加西亚查到名字了 莱恩・菲利普 28岁
[35:03] Let’s get a unit over to Phillips’ house before Jack turns up there. 派一队人去菲利普家 要赶在杰克之前到那里
[35:06] One thing’s for sure, we know Ryan won’t be there. 有一点很确定 莱恩肯定不在家
[35:08] We’d better figure out where he is before Jack does. 我们最好在杰克之前搞清楚他的下落
[35:11] Come on. Come on. Damn it. 快啊 快啊 该死
[35:21] You need a hand with that? 需要帮忙吗
[35:22] -Who the hell are you? -I’m Mr Vaughan. -你是什么人 -我是沃恩先生
[35:24] -What are you doing in my house? -Lindsey. Where’s my daughter? -你来我家干什么 -琳西 我女儿在哪
[35:27] -I don’t know what you’re talking about. -Yeah? I think you do. -我不知道你在说什么 -是吗 我觉得你知道
[35:31] Hey. Hey! Hey, what are you doing? Stop it! Hey! Hey! 你要做什么 住手
[35:35] Get out of my house! What are you doing? Hey. 滚出我家 你要做什么
[35:40] -This thing’s not loaded, is it? -What are you doing? -这把枪上膛了吧 -你要做什么
[35:49] Oh, God! Oh, God, you shot my leg! 天啊 天啊 你打中了我的腿
[35:54] You’ve got two legs. I’ve got one question. 你有两条腿 我只有一个问题
[35:57] Where’s my daughter? 我女儿在哪
[36:00] -You got to find him and fast. -What does it look like I’m doing? -你必须赶紧找到他 -你看我在做什么
[36:02] Colouring in a map! 标记地图
[36:03] All the activities focus in the southeastern district. 所有活动都集中在东南区
[36:05] The abduction site. The dump site. Ryan Phillips’ house. 绑架地 弃尸地 莱恩・菲利普家
[36:09] Gunshots coming from Jackson Street. 杰克逊街有枪声
[36:12] Are you coming? 你要去吗
[36:19] Three-day weekend, you’ve got to find a secure, private location. Where? 三天长假 你要找一个安全隐秘的地方 是哪呢
[36:23] Army of cops and Feds all over town, it’s going to be real hard. 大批警力和联邦探员遍布全城 很难藏身
[36:25] Every abandoned building, warehouses, lock-ups, 每个废弃建筑 仓库 上锁的房屋
[36:27] it’s all been searched. 全都搜过了
[36:28] Hey, it seems Jack just paid a kid named Taylor Coleman a visit. 杰克似乎刚去找过一个 名叫泰勒・柯曼的孩子
[36:31] Paramedics are working on him now. 医务人员正在治疗他
[36:33] Reid. Good news, please. 瑞德 拜托给点好消息
[36:34] After inputting all the sites, 标记所有地点后
[36:35] I’ve come up with a two-dimensional probability service overlay map 我得到一张二维概率覆盖图
[36:38] that indicates the offenders’ operating area. 显示了罪犯的活动区域
[36:40] Reid, where is he? 瑞德 他在哪
[36:42] I know it sounds crazy, but I think he’s taken her to the Mayford High School, 我知道听起来很疯狂 但我觉得他带她去了梅福特高中
[36:45] two blocks from here. 就在两个街区外
[36:46] I’ll meet you there. And, Reid, be careful. 瑞德 我们那里见 小心
[36:49] Thanks. 谢谢
[36:50] Mayford High School. 梅福特高中
[36:56] Damn it, pick up the phone! 该死 快接电话
[36:58] He’s not coming back, Ryan. 他不会回来了 莱恩
[37:02] What are you going to do now? 你现在怎么办
[37:07] Looks like it’s just you and me. 看来只剩我们俩了
[37:17] I’ll tell you what I’m going to do. 我告诉你我要做什么
[37:21] Something I’ve been meaning to do all along. 我一直想这么做
[38:12] See, I wasn’t really that into Katie. 其实我并不喜欢凯蒂
[38:15] You? Something special about you. 你呢 你有特别之处
[38:22] Where you going, baby? 宝贝 你要去哪
[38:34] What you do to me will be nothing 你这些手段跟我爸会对你做的事相比
[38:36] compared to what my dad will do to you. 根本不算什么
[38:39] I’m scared. 我好怕
[38:46] -Kill him, Daddy. Kill him! -No. No. -杀了他 爸爸
[38:47] -You son of a bitch, you killed her. -他杀了凯蒂
[38:49] -No. -别开枪
[38:49] -He killed Katie. -他杀了凯蒂
[38:53] Kill him. Kill him, Daddy! 杀了他 爸爸
[38:56] -Put the gun down! -Help me, please. Please, help me. -把枪放下 -救我 快救我
[38:58] Jack, put down the gun. 杰克 把枪放下
[39:00] She begged him to stop and he laughed at her. 她求他住手 他却嘲笑她
[39:03] -He laughed at her! -I didn’t laugh at her. -他嘲笑她 -我没嘲笑她
[39:04] Honestly, I would change this if I could, but I can’t. 说实话 我宁愿没那么做 我后悔了
[39:08] Please, just don’t kill me. 求你 别杀我
[39:10] Jack, you swore to your wife you’d protect Lindsey. 杰克 你对你妻子发誓要保护琳西
[39:16] Listen to her, Jack. Listen to what she wants. 听听她在说什么 杰克 她想做什么
[39:20] She’s begging you to kill somebody right in front of her. 她求你在她面前杀人
[39:24] What do you think your wife wanted you to protect her from? 你妻子想让你保护她什么
[39:29] Jack, your life has been… It’s been about violence, 杰克 你的一生 始终离不开暴力
[39:34] and if you do this, Lindsey’s will be, too. 如果你开枪 琳西会跟你一样
[39:42] You want that? 你想那样吗
[39:47] No, you don’t want that. 你不想的
[39:49] When does it end, Jack? 杰克 冤冤相报何时了
[39:53] -Put down the gun. -Kill him. -把枪放下 -杀了他
[39:56] When does it stop? 什么时候才能结束
[39:59] Tomorrow. 明天
[40:11] I think it came from in here. -好像是这里传出来的 -对
[40:15] Go. 行动
[40:18] Hang back. Hang back. 退后
[40:29] Hey. Hey. 等等
[40:52] Are you okay, Reid? 你还好吗 瑞德
[40:54] I tried. I tried, but I couldn’t… 我尽力了 我尽力了 可是…我没做到
[41:03] What’s going to happen to Jack? 杰克会面对什么
[41:06] Depends how important a witness he is. 看情况 看他究竟是多重要的证人
[41:48] “It is a wise father who knows his own child.” William Shakespeare. “明智人父懂自己的孩子” 威廉・莎士比亚
[42:10] 乔治亚州 亚特兰大
[42:14] Hey, how you doing? 你好吗
[42:17] Hi. It’s Jack. 你好 我是杰克
[42:24] Katie. 凯蒂
犯罪心理

Post navigation

Previous Post: 犯罪心理(Criminal Minds)第3季第11集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 犯罪心理(Criminal Minds)第3季第13集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme