Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

犯罪心理(Criminal Minds)第3季第11集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 犯罪心理(Criminal Minds)第3季第11集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:02] 维吉尼亚州
[00:03] 菲德里堡
[00:15] Just stick close. Nobody’s gonna mess with us 如果我们紧待在一起
[00:17] -if we’re in a group. -It’s been three weeks. -人多势众好办事 -已经三周了
[00:19] -I was the last one to talk to her. -You really think somebody took her? -我是最后跟她说过话的人 -你真的认为她被人绑架
[00:22] -You guys are being crazy. -Julie wouldn’t disappear. -你们疯了 -茱莉不会就这么不见
[00:27] You sure about that? 你确定吗
[00:28] It’s like she vanished. Just like that other girl. 就像她消失了 就像那另一个女孩
[00:30] -Her mom’s a total wreck. -Right. -她妈妈彻底崩溃了 -对
[00:38] Everyone around here is losing it. 这里的人都失去理智了
[00:43] -They’re just scared. -Trust me, Julie got her ass out of here. -他们只是害怕 -相信我 茱莉只是从这里离开了
[00:47] I guarantee you, she’s probably in DC or New York right now. 我向你保证 她现在可能 已经在华盛顿或者纽约了
[00:53] -Danny. Danny. -Danny! -丹尼 -丹尼
[00:55] Oh, my God. 我的天
[00:57] Danny! Danny. 丹尼 丹尼
[01:03] You’re a bastard. 你是个混蛋
[01:07] You should have seen your face, man. 你应该看看你们的表情
[01:09] That was hilarious. He was so freaked out. 太好笑了 他吓坏了
[01:12] What? 什么
[01:16] What? -怎么了
[01:17] -It wasn’t funny, jackass. -Come on, guys. -这不好笑 混球 -别这样 各位
[01:30] You want me drunk and naked. Just say it. 喜欢我酒醉又裸体的样子就直说
[01:32] I shouldn’t have to try so hard. 也许我不用如此煞费苦心了
[01:37] -Did you hear that? -No way. He doesn’t know when to quit. -听见了吗 -不会吧 他总是不知道 什么时候该收敛
[01:44] -What are you doing? -I’m gonna go kick his ass. -你在做什么 -我要揍他一顿
[01:48] Hey, hurry back. 听着 快点回来
[01:52] Danny. 丹尼
[01:55] Danny. 丹尼
[01:58] Danny. 丹尼
[02:01] I swear to God, I’m going to kill you. 我向天发誓 我会杀了你
[02:07] I couldn’t find him. 我找不到他
[02:10] Molly? 茉莉
[02:14] Molly. 茉莉
[02:16] -Son of a bitch, Danny. Where’s Molly? -This is too easy, man. She’s with you. -混帐 丹尼 茉莉在哪里 -这太容易了 老兄 她跟你在一起
[02:22] No, come on, where’s Molly? Seriously. 不 拜托 茉莉在哪 说真的
[02:27] She’s with you. 她跟你在一起
[02:29] -Molly. -Molly. -茉莉 -茉莉
[02:34] -Molly! -Molly! -茉莉 -茉莉
[02:37] -Molly! -Molly! -茉莉 -茉莉
[02:41] 联邦调查局行为分析小组
[02:42] 维吉尼亚州 匡提科
[02:43] Yeah, I’m about to present the case to the team. 我在准备把案子交给小组看
[02:47] Oh, no. I’m confident that they’ll feel the same way. 不…我没有把握 他们也会一样认为
[02:52] Okay. 好
[02:53] We’ll be there as soon as we can. Thank you. 我们会尽快过去 谢谢
[03:22] Everyone’s here. Sorry I’m late. 大家都来了 抱歉 我来迟了
[03:27] Okay. 好
[03:29] Last night in Fredericksburg, a 20-year-old woman, 昨晚 在菲德里堡 一位20岁的女性
[03:31] Molly McCarthy, was abducted. 茉莉麦卡锡被绑架了
[03:33] She’s the third to go missing in the last six weeks. 她是过去六周内第三个失踪的人
[03:35] All disappeared from public places. No one’s seen them since. 都在公共场合失踪 从那以后就没人见过她们了
[03:38] Until now. 直到现在
[03:39] Couple days ago, body parts with cigarette burns 几天前带有香烟烫伤的尸块
[03:41] were recovered from a national park, 在一个国家公园被找到
[03:43] which was once the site of the Battle of Chancellorsville. 这个地方曾经是 钱瑟勒斯维尔之役的战场
[03:46] Were they able to make an ID? 成功查出身份了吗
[03:47] It was the first victim taken six weeks ago. 这是六周前被劫持的
[03:49] Decomp indicated that she had been dead just over a week. 首位受害者的腐尸程度证明 她才死亡一个多星期
[03:52] -So, he likes spending time with them. -How’d she end up like that? -看起来 他花了些时间跟她们相处 -她怎么会变成这样
[03:55] M.E. found microscopic tool marks on the bone. 法医在遗骸上发现了细微的刀痕
[03:57] I remember reading about a case like this in Spotsylvania County, 我记得读到过 斯波茨维尼亚郡的类似案件
[04:01] -similar markings on the bone. -It was the winter of 1980. -遗骨上也有相似的印记 -是1980年的冬天
[04:04] Also Fredericksburg. Five women, 16 to 24, 也是在菲德里堡 有五名16到24岁的女性被分尸
[04:07] buried in pieces, same markings, same Civil War battlefield. 尸块上都有同样的记号 也都在同一个南北战争战场
[04:11] Killed the same time of year and left at the same dump site? 同一年被杀害 还被弃尸在同一个地区?
[04:13] -It’s like an anniversary. -That case is still open. -就像是个周年纪念 -现在还是悬案
[04:16] Back then, the victims were drug addicts and runaways. 当时的受害者是 毒虫和离家出走的少年
[04:19] If he spends that much time with them, 如果他跟她们在一起那么久
[04:20] there’s a chance these two women could still be alive. 很可能有两个女性还活着
[04:22] Wait, we think this could be the same killer? 等等 现在是认为同一人犯案吗
[04:24] -That’s a hell of a cooling-off period. -BTK resurfaced after a 25-year hiatus. -这可真是个漫长的休息期 -BTK就是中断25年之后再次出现
[04:28] True, but he didn’t kill anyone. He only taunted the police. 这是实话 但他没有杀人 他只是骚扰了警方
[04:31] The marks on the bone and where he dumps them, 遗骸上的记号和弃尸地点
[04:33] that’s a very specific signature. 那是非常显着的标志
[04:35] Hard to copycat details that were never made public. 要模仿我们 从未公诸于众的细节很难
[04:38] Garcia, check the MO against girls missing in other states. 加西亚 查找一下其他州 针对失踪女孩的犯案模式
[04:41] -It could explain the long absence. -I’m on it. -可能能解释这么久的沉寂 -立马着手
[04:43] If this is the same UnSub, 如果这是同一个嫌疑人
[04:46] what’s he been doing for the past 27 years? 那过去27年他在做什么
[05:16] Julie? 茱莉
[05:19] Molly? 茉莉
[05:24] If you’re quiet, you won’t get burned. Trust me. Do what he says. 如果你安静 就不会被烫 相信我 按他说的做
[05:32] -Go on. Show her. -It’s a party. -来 向她展示 -这是个派对
[06:25] The American poet, Anne Sexton once wrote, 美国诗人安妮・塞克斯顿曾写道
[06:28] “It doesn’t matter who my father was, it matters who I remember he was.” “我父亲是什么样无所谓 关键在于我记得的他是什么样”
[06:34] The killer has an obvious disregard for women. 凶手显然对女性很蔑视
[06:37] Sees them as disposable and worthless. 把她们当作用完即弃 毫无价值的东西
[06:40] You know, he’d need a lot of time and privacy to do this to them. 要对她们做这样的事 需要很多时间和私密地点
[06:42] Seclusion. Time. 隐蔽地点 时间
[06:44] Back then, the theory was he was a seasonal worker on one of the farms. 当时的猜测是 他是一个农场的季节性工人
[06:47] There’s the dump site. 这就是弃尸地点
[06:48] 钱斯勒斯维尔战场 距离五公里
[06:52] It’s funny, he always dumps the bodies in this battlefield, 真奇怪 他总是把尸体 丢弃在这个战场
[06:54] -no matter what the risk. -It’s a respected landmark. -不管风险有多大 -这是个受到尊敬的地点
[06:57] He’s flaunting. It makes him feel important. 在这里耀武扬威 让他感到自己很重要
[07:13] Does everybody just think I ran away? 所有人都以为我离家出走了吗
[07:18] No. It was just me. I was stupid. 不 只有我 我真傻
[07:24] -You sure? -I promise. -确实是 -我保证
[07:28] The whole town. Everybody’s searching. 整个镇子 所有人都在找
[07:35] My mom and dad? 我妈妈和爸爸呢
[07:38] They would never think that you just took off like that. 他们从没认为你会不告而别了
[07:45] How long have I been here? 我来这里多久了
[07:50] Three weeks. 三周
[07:54] Does he do that every night? 他每晚都那样做吗
[07:57] You just have to go to a different place. That’s the only way to get through it. 你必须想像到了另一个世界 这是唯一能熬过去的方法
[08:10] Sheriff Ballantyne, Jennifer Jareau. 巴伦泰警官 珍妮弗让热
[08:11] Hi, I appreciate you all coming down so quickly. 你好 感谢你们这么快赶来
[08:13] Aaron Hotchner. This is Dr. Spencer Reid. 亚伦・霍奇纳 这位是斯潘塞・瑞德博士
[08:15] Hi, crime scene’s right up here. 你们好 犯罪现场就在这里
[08:17] I figured, if this is the same killer as before, 我想 如果这跟之前是同一个凶手
[08:19] I didn’t want to waste any time before I got your help. 我就不该浪费时间 要直接找你们帮忙
[08:21] The other agents are meeting John Caulfield, 其他探员去见约翰考菲尔德了
[08:23] the sheriff from the original case. 他是之前的承办警员
[08:24] -Yeah. -You know him? -是 -你认识他吗
[08:26] No, not personally. You know, I just heard stories. 不 没亲自见过 我只是听过关于他的事迹
[08:29] How do you mean? -你什么意思 -你知道
[08:31] Well, you know, by all accounts, he was a decent sheriff. 据大家所说他是个正直的警官
[08:34] -Good man. -Right. -是个好人 -对
[08:35] Truth is, we don’t get a lot of murders down here, and this case broke him. 说实话我们这里没有多少谋杀案 那个案子毁了他
[08:39] -How so? -The same old. 怎么会这样 -就是那种俗套的情节
[08:41] He started drinking, marriage busted up, and finally they asked him to retire. 他开始酗酒 婚姻破灭 最后他被要求退休
[08:46] 警察局 维吉尼亚州
[08:47] 菲德里堡
[08:48] Am I in the right place? 我来对地方了吗
[08:52] -David Rossi. -John Caulfield. -我是大卫罗西 -约翰考菲尔德
[08:55] -Agents Derek Morgan, Emily Prentiss. -Just going over your old case, sir. -探员德瑞克莫根 艾蜜莉普林蒂斯 -我们在查你的旧案子 先生
[09:02] Sharon Chroniger. 莎伦科隆尼格
[09:05] She was 16 years old. 她当时只有16岁
[09:08] We found her body in pieces. 我们找到了她的尸块
[09:11] I promised her parents that I would find out who did this. 我向她父母保证过我会找到元凶
[09:14] Then her father passed away. 之后她父亲去世了
[09:18] Tell us what Fredericksburg was like in 1980. 告诉我们1980年时 菲德里堡是什么样
[09:23] It was a farming community, rural. Everybody knew everybody. 那是一个农业社区 所有人都认识彼此
[09:27] You could leave your doors open at night. 夜不闭户
[09:29] Town homes and housing communities are everywhere now. 现在到处都是高楼大厦了
[09:31] It could explain the change in victim type. 也许可以解释受害人类型的改变
[09:33] Runaways and prostitutes to college students. 从离家出走者和妓女变成了大学生
[09:36] He’s taking what’s available. 他是在按现有条件作案
[09:37] It’s not normal for a killer to stop for 27 years, is it? 一个杀人犯停手27年 不太正常 对吗
[09:40] No. But he could’ve been in prison, injured. He might have moved away. 不 但他可能是在监狱 受伤 可能是搬走了
[09:44] He must have found other ways to satisfy his needs. 他一定找到了其他方法来满足需求
[09:52] There were about 20 kids partying 100 yards that way. 大概在那边90米处 有20个孩子在那办派对
[09:56] Molly McCarthy was taken here. 茉莉麦卡锡就在这被绑架
[09:58] We found a blanket, a sweatshirt and a pair of shoes over there. 我们找到了毯子 上衣 在那里还有双鞋
[10:02] How does someone not see or hear them? 怎么可能没有目击证人
[10:04] It was dark. He had the advantage. 当时很暗 对他有利
[10:06] Molly’s boyfriend was the last person to see her. 茉莉的男朋友是最后见到他的人
[10:08] He said she was alone for a minute, maybe less. 他说她只单独待了甚至不到一分钟
[10:10] -He’s patient. Works fast. -He’s perfected his MO. -他很有耐心 行动迅速 -犯案模式更完备了
[10:14] If our UnSub’s pushing 60, he’s got to be strong enough 如果嫌疑人快60岁了 他必须够壮
[10:16] to carry her a long way without her struggling. 才能把在她不挣扎的情况下 强行掳人
[10:19] I’ve seen a lot of properties on unmarked dirt roads 我看到在未标记的泥土路上 有很多房屋
[10:21] with no visible street signs. Nothing on any maps. 没有明显的路标 地图上也没有标注
[10:24] Yeah, if you don’t live around here, it can be hell finding your way around. 是 如果你不住在附近 很难找到路
[10:27] He’s definitely local. 他肯定是个当地人
[10:28] Can you show us the various entrances to this place? 能带我们看看到这里的各个入口吗
[10:31] Sure. 当然
[10:34] I’ll catch up. 我会跟上来
[10:44] Ever since we had Jack, I always dread it 自从有杰克之后 我一直都害怕
[10:46] when you bring me a case involving kids. 你会让我参与涉及孩子的案子
[10:48] Why are you telling me this? 为什么这样说
[10:50] Every case we work, every case we don’t work, 我们承办的案子
[10:52] -comes across your desk. -Yeah. -都会经过你 -是
[10:54] And most of the victims are women. And most of them are about your age. 大多数受害人都是女性 大多数都跟你年龄相仿
[10:59] It’s okay if you lose it every once in a while. 所以偶尔失去镇定也没关系
[11:02] It reminds people that we’re human. 好让别人知道我们也只是普通人
[11:05] -You never lose it. -Maybe I should have. -你从来不会失去镇定 -也许我应该有一次
[11:17] Promise, if I die, you’ll never tell my parents what he did to us. 答应我 如果我死了 你永远不会告诉我父母 他对我们做的事
[11:23] -You’re not going to die. -Quiet! -你不会死 -安静
[11:26] -Promise. -We’re getting out of here. -保证 -我们会逃出去
[11:35] Go. -走
[11:36] -Julie, get up! -I said quiet! -茱莉 起来 -我说过了 安静
[11:42] -Do it. -Let me do it. -快做 -让我来做
[11:47] -I’m trying, I swear. -Julie, please. -我在尝试 我发誓 -茱莉 拜托
[11:51] No! 不
[11:53] 不 等等 我可以做到 帮帮我 求你了
[11:57] Julie! I promise! 不 茱莉 我保证
[12:07] I’ve got two sets of parents waiting for an ID. 有两对父母在等待确认身份
[12:09] -I can help you with that. -Thanks. -我可以帮忙 -谢谢
[12:13] He didn’t spread them around this time. They were in plain sight. 他这次没有把它们分散 它们显而易见
[12:16] He’s taunting us. He’s basically saying, 他在嘲笑我们 基本就是在宣示
[12:18] “I’m doing this, and there’s nothing you can do to stop me.” 你们没办法阻止我
[12:20] Nobody can get in here without showing their ID at the gate. 不在门口展示身份证明 没人能进来这里
[12:23] I have a copy of that visitors list, but there’s a hundred ways in. 我有当天的访客名单 但这里有上百种进入方式
[12:26] These fences back up to personal properties. 这些延伸到私人房屋的篱笆
[12:28] He knows these grounds as well as anyone. 他跟所有人一样熟悉这些地方
[12:30] He could’ve jumped the fence, 他可以跳过篱笆
[12:31] disposed of his victims and walked right back out. 弃尸后 直接走出去
[12:36] Let me out of here! Help! 放我出去
[12:40] Help! Help me! Help! 救命…救命
[12:48] Help! Let me out of here! 救命 放我出去
[13:02] -You’ve come to check up on me? -Nope. -你来看我怎么样了吗 -不
[13:07] -Legend around here says I’m crazy. -I’m not big on legends. -这里的传闻说我疯了 -我不太相信传闻
[13:16] I didn’t want to think that someone from here could’ve done this. 我不愿意去想 是这里的人…做了这件事
[13:23] -You believed in your community. -That was my mistake. -你相信你的社区 -那是我的错
[13:28] Pretty common one. 是个很常见的错误
[13:33] I want to show you something. 我想给你看个东西
[13:37] I carry this wherever I go. 我不管去哪里都会带着这个
[13:43] -What, your kids? -Indianapolis. Christmas Eve. -什么 你的孩子 -印第安那波利斯时的圣诞前夜
[13:49] One of my first cases on the job. 我最一开始的几个案子之一
[13:54] Three kids watched their parents get beaten to death. 三个孩子 看着他们的父母被殴打致死
[13:57] Every year I call to tell them I haven’t forgotten. I’m still looking. 每年我都会打电话告诉他们 我没有忘记这件事 我还在寻找凶手
[14:05] Last year, 去年…
[14:10] not one of them bothered to return my call. 他们中没有一个人回我电话
[14:19] Come on. We’re wasting time. 来吧 我们这是在浪费时间
[14:26] I’ve got a list of violations in this county that precede the 1980 murders. 我拿到了这个郡的罪犯名单 追溯到80年的谋杀
[14:29] DUI, petty thefts, rape, assault. A few of these were repeat offenders. 酒驾 轻度偷窃 强奸 伤害 其中有一些是惯犯
[14:34] -Garcia’s got something. -Don’t worry, it’s not contagious. -加西亚有线索了 -别担心 不是传染病
[14:37] So, I have dug across the whole country looking for this guy’s MO, 我翻遍了整个国家 寻找这个家伙的犯案手法
[14:40] I found a sum total of zilch. So, I went closer to home. 一无所获 于是我拉近距离
[14:44] I found a complaint filed by a Karen Foley in the next county over. 我找到另一个郡的 凯伦・佛利的报案纪录
[14:48] The story’s awful. I sent a copy to all your handhelds. 故事很可怕 我给你们手机发了一份
[14:53] The PG version is that she was kidnapped in 1979, 和谐版本是 她在1979年被绑架
[14:57] -but then she escaped. -I never heard that story. -但之后逃走了 -我从没听说过这个故事
[15:01] It wasn’t your jurisdiction. 那不是你的辖区
[15:02] What if she was his first? -她会不会是他第一目标
[15:05] Like his dress rehearsal. Figured out who and where to hunt. -就像是他的正式彩排 弄清该在哪里抓谁
[15:07] Learned what worked, what didn’t. 还有招数的可行度
[15:09] Maybe careful planning has always been a part of his process. 也许小心计划一直是他作案的一部分
[15:12] Where is she now? 她现在在哪里
[15:13] Baby girl, work your magic and find us an address. 宝贝 施展你的魔法 帮我们找出地址
[15:15] I’m on it. 立马着手
[15:23] Ms Foley? Hello. 佛利女士
[15:25] I’m Emily Prentiss, this is Derek Morgan. 我叫普林蒂斯 这是德瑞克・莫根探员
[15:27] We’re from the FBI. Do you have a minute? 我们来自联邦调查局 你能抽出点时间吗
[15:30] FBI? 联邦调查局
[15:32] We’re investigating the murders of two women 我们在调查杀害了两个女人
[15:33] and the abduction of a third in Fredericksburg. 并在菲德里堡绑架了第三个的凶手
[15:35] -Maybe you read about it? -Yes. It’s awful. -也许你看到过 -是 那很早
[15:39] Ma’am, we think it may be related to what happened to you in 1979. 女士 我想这可能跟 1979年你遇到的事有关
[15:43] Your abduction. 你当时被劫持了
[15:46] I’m sorry. You’re mistaken. 对不起 你们弄错了
[15:49] Why would you say that? You sound pretty certain. 为什么这么说 你听起来非常确定
[15:51] -I am. I made it up. -We’ve read your report. -我很确定 那是我编的 -我们读过你的报告
[15:57] You were drugged, burned, beaten, sexually assaulted. 你被抓之后 被下药 烧伤 殴打 性侵犯
[16:02] -You were held against your will. -No, I was 17. -你被违反意志地关了起来 -不 我当时才17岁
[16:04] I had to have some kind of excuse for where I’d been. 得编了个理由解释去了哪里
[16:07] -Where had you been? -Around. I was using back then. -你去哪了 -到处逛 我当时有吸毒
[16:17] You called home, ma’am. 你往家里打了电话 女士
[16:19] Some offenders force their victims to contact families 有的犯人会强迫受害人联系家人
[16:21] -to explain their whereabouts. -There was no offender. -解释他们去了哪里 -他不是犯人
[16:25] A lot of the details in your report are consistent 你的报告中很多细节
[16:26] with what happened to those women in 1980. 都跟1980年那些女性遭遇的事符合
[16:29] You’re calling me a liar? 你在说我是骗子吗
[16:31] We understand if you’re trying to protect yourself from that memory, 我们理解 你不想再回忆起那些事
[16:35] but right now, you’re the only person alive who can help us. 但现在 你是唯一存活 能帮助我们的人
[16:39] No other women have to suffer. Whatever did happen, you survived it. 不应该再有其他女性受这种折磨了 不管发生了什么 你已经幸存下来了
[16:46] Please, when you’re ready to talk… 拜托 等你准备好跟我们谈就联系我
[16:50] I’m not a lead. I’m sorry. I hope you find whoever’s doing this. 我对你们没有帮助 对不起 我祝你们找到做这件事的人
[17:05] -Karen Foley recanted her story. -Do you think she’s lying? -凯伦・佛利否认了那故事 -你觉得她在说谎吗
[17:09] Well, something happened to her. She avoided eye contact, 她的确遇到过事情 她避免目光接触
[17:12] shielded herself. She got very defensive. 自我保护 戒心很强
[17:14] Just refused to admit it happened. 还否认发生过那样的事
[17:16] She couldn’t open that door. Afraid she could never come back. 她不肯打开那扇门 因为她害怕旧事重演
[17:19] Right now, the only person she’s protecting is the offender. 现在 她保护的就只是那个犯人
[17:21] We just told her that this guy could still be out there. 我们告诉她 这家伙可能还逍遥法外
[17:24] She wasn’t even concerned. She wasn’t scared at all. Why? 她根本不关心 她一点也不害怕 为什么
[17:28] Maybe she’s got nothing to be afraid of. 也许她没有什么可害怕的
[17:30] -Now where are you going with this? -Why can’t someone let a case go? -你们是什么意思 -为什么一个人无法忘怀一个案子
[17:34] Because in your gut, you know the son of a bitch is still out there. 因为它留在你心中 你知道那个混蛋还逍遥法外
[17:38] Exactly. Only she doesn’t blink. 正是这样 可她却毫不在意
[17:43] She’d only move back here because she thought it was safe, 她搬回这里 是因为她认为已经安全了
[17:46] so the guy who actually did this to her either moved away or he died. 所以那个对她施暴的人 不是搬走了 就是死掉了
[17:50] You know who this man is. He grew up here, too. 你知道这个人是谁 他也在这里长大
[17:53] He was in his mid-20s back then. He left after you found his last victim. 他当时20多岁 在你找到最后一个受害人后 他就离开了
[17:58] December 13, 1980. 1980年12月13日
[18:00] He might have gone to prison, could have joined the military. 他可能进监狱了 可能参军了
[18:03] -Moved away, sold his property. -He was reckless in his personal life. -搬走了 卖掉了他的房子 -他的私生活可能放荡不羁
[18:06] A drinker. He would’ve had arrests for DUI. 酒鬼 他可能因酒驾被抓过
[18:09] This is it. This is your case. Right here. 就是这 这就是你的案子
[18:11] He was meticulous, so he may have had two areas of control. 他很小心 所以他可能有两个拘禁地
[18:15] Both private. One to torture and one to confine them. 一个用来折磨 一个用来监禁她们
[18:18] A workshop maybe. A barn, a garage even. 也许是个工坊 一个谷仓 甚至是车库
[18:21] December, 1980. The man was here, and then he was gone. 1980年12月 这个人在这里 然后就走了
[18:24] -You know him, John. -Robert Wilkinson. -你认识他 约翰 -罗伯・威金森
[18:28] -Three DUIs. Spent a few days in jail. -Well, he’s dead. -三桩酒驾 在监狱待过几天 -他死了
[18:31] He was 28 when it happened. He fell into his combine harvester. 发生这件事时 他28岁 他掉进了联合收割机
[18:34] -When was this? -December 1980. -是什么时候 -1980年12月
[18:37] Right when the killings stopped. 对 就在凶案停止时
[18:38] Karen Foley moved back soon after that. 凯伦・佛利在那之后很快就搬回来了
[18:40] -Was he survived by anyone? -A widow. -他有留下家人吗 -一个遗孀
[18:53] -Sheriff Caulfield. -Hello, Mary. May we come in? -考菲尔德警官 -你好 玛莉 我们能进来吗
[19:07] How’ve you been? 你好吗
[19:09] -And your son? -He’s married now. Doing just fine. -你儿子呢 -他现在结婚了 还不错
[19:14] I know you didn’t make a house call to see how I’m doing. 我知道你来拜访 不只是为了看我好不好
[19:17] We’re investigating a case, and it’s led us to Robert. 我们在调查一个案子 让我们查到了罗伯特
[19:24] Well, he’s been dead for 27 years. What could he have done? 他已经死了27年了 还能做什么
[19:27] Murdered five women in 1980. 他在1980年谋杀了五名女性
[19:31] Well, I’m sure you remember. 我相信你还记得
[19:36] I’m sorry. I haven’t thought about him for a long time. 抱歉 我已经很久没想起过他了
[19:39] You were a young widow, 你当时是个年轻的寡妇
[19:40] and the Sheriff said you had to raise your son by yourself. 警官说过你不得不独自养大儿子
[19:43] It’s hard to believe you wouldn’t think about him from time to time. 很难相信 你不会偶尔想到他
[19:47] I’ve never felt sorry for myself. 我从未怜悯过自己
[19:49] Most women who widowed young consider themselves victims. 大多数年轻丧夫的女性 都会把自己看作受害者
[19:52] -I moved on. -You remarried? -我已经向前看了 -你再婚了吗
[19:55] I moved back here with my parents. 我搬回这里跟父母住
[19:56] Stayed here for a bit while I was pregnant. 怀孕的时候在这住了一阵
[19:58] Robert was mean when he drank. He begged me to come home. 罗伯特喝醉了很可怕 他求我回家
[20:02] -Said he’d changed. -Did he? -说他会改 -他改了吗
[20:05] I don’t know. He died the day I went back. 我不知道 我回来那天他就死了
[20:11] -She doesn’t seem too upset. -She wasn’t surprised. -她看起来不难过 -她没有惊讶
[20:15] She didn’t even ask why we thought he did it. 她甚至没问 我们为什么认为是他做的
[20:17] She suspected him. He was a drunk. She got pregnant and left him. 她怀疑过他 他是酒鬼 她怀孕离开了他
[20:22] Abandonment. Might’ve had the same thing with his mother. 抛弃 也许他过去也被母亲抛弃过
[20:25] Either way, he can’t handle it. It’s his stressor. He starts killing. 不管怎样 他没法承受 这件事刺激他开始杀人
[20:29] Madonna-whore complex. 圣母情结 他不能碰他纯洁的妻子
[20:30] He couldn’t touch his pure wife, so he had to find disposable girls. 所以必须找到可以任意支配的女孩
[20:33] But the killings stopped when he died. So, who’s doing it now? 但他死时 杀戮就停止了 那现在是谁在行凶
[20:50] Mr Parker? You still here? 帕克先生 你还在吗
[20:56] What have I got? 我有什么
[21:27] -There’s been another abduction. -Name’s Tara Ricker. -又有一桩绑架 -名叫塔拉瑞克
[21:30] Family called this morning, she didn’t come home last night. 她的家人今早打电话来 说她昨晚没有回家
[21:33] We’re still trying to locate the vehicle. 我们还在寻找车辆
[21:34] We know he kills after he takes another victim, 我们知道他会 在抓到另一个受害者后杀人
[21:36] -so we’re running out of time here. -All right, what do we know? -所以没时间了 -好 我们已经知道什么了
[21:38] Definitely a copycat. Same MO, same dump site. 绝对是模仿犯 同样的犯案手法 弃尸地点
[21:42] Only you never released any of that to the press. 但你们从没把这些公布给媒体
[21:44] -No. -He had to learn it from someone. -是 -他是从别人那里学到的
[21:45] -A family member? A friend maybe? -Mary and Robert Wilkinson had a son. -家人吗 或者是朋友 -玛莉和罗伯・威金森有个儿子
[21:49] Are you suggesting there’s a genetic predisposition to killing? 你们是说杀人还有基因预设吗
[21:53] It’s one factor, along with psychology and socialisation. 根据心理学和社会化状况
[21:56] If you have a combination of genetics 这也是一个因素 基因
[21:58] and a son who grew up without a father, 加上没有父亲的影响下
[21:59] searching for his own identity, it could be a stressor. 他会开始寻找自己的身份 这可能是个导火线
[22:02] I remember Charlie Wilkinson was 15, he killed a neighbour’s cat. 我记得查理・威金森 15岁时杀了邻居的猫
[22:05] He put it in a bag and hit it against a tree. 他把尸体放进一个袋子里 然后往树上扔
[22:09] How old is Charlie Wilkinson? 查理・威金森现在多大
[22:10] Mary was pregnant with him when Robert died. 罗伯特死的时候 玛莉怀上了他
[22:12] That’s 27 years ago. 那是27年前
[22:13] Makes him roughly the same age Robert was when he started killing. 差不多跟罗伯特犯案时一样
[22:19] What have you got for us, girl? 你有什么线索给我们
[22:21] I just found the reason why Karen Foley was lying. 我弄清了为什么凯伦・佛利会撒谎
[22:28] What are you doing back here? I told you before, I don’t know anything. 你们回来做什么 我之前告诉过你们 我什么也不知道
[22:32] We know that he burned you, Ms Foley. 我们知道他烧伤过你 佛利女士
[22:34] All of the other victims had them, too. 所有其他受害者也有烧伤
[22:38] We know that you were raped by Robert Wilkinson, 我们知道你被罗伯・威金森强奸过
[22:41] and we know that you have a son because of it. 我们也知道你因此有了一个儿子
[22:46] There was another girl here? 这里之前还有一个女孩吗
[22:53] Listen to me. Her name was Julie Stanton. 听我说 她的名字叫…茱莉・斯坦森
[23:00] I promised that her parents would never know what he did to us. 我保证过 她父母永远不会 知道他对我们做了什么
[23:06] Why are you telling me? 为什么告诉我
[23:08] Because… Because he’s going to kill me first. 因为…因为他会先把我杀掉
[23:19] -Stephen doesn’t know the truth, so… -You never told him about his father? -史蒂芬不知道真相 所以… -你从没跟他说过他父亲吗
[23:25] I made him out to be a hero. Said he died in a motorcycle accident, so… 我把他编造成了一个英雄 说他在摩托车事故中死掉了
[23:31] Why did you decide to have the child? 你为什么决定生下这个孩子
[23:34] I… 我…
[23:37] I couldn’t make my baby pay for what his father did. 我不能让我的孩子 偿还他父亲造过的孽
[23:44] Is Stephen drinking again? 史蒂芬又喝酒了吗
[23:47] Yes. He just got out of jail for a DUI. 是 他刚刚酒驾出狱
[23:51] Has he been hostile or gone for long periods of time? 他是否表现出敌意 或者是离开了很长时间
[23:56] Why are you asking me these questions? 你为什么问我这些问题
[23:58] You lied about your past because you’re protecting your son. 你隐瞒过去是因为要保护你儿子
[24:05] You’re scared that he could be hurting these women, aren’t you? 你担心他会伤害这些女性 对吗
[24:11] We need to talk to him, Ms Foley. 我们要跟他谈谈 佛利女士
[24:18] Car’s clean. We’re dusting it for prints. 车子很干净 我们在上面取指纹
[24:21] -How long has it been here? -Owner said since last night. -已经在这里多久了 -店主说从昨晚开始
[24:24] How the hell do you not find that suspicious? 怎么可能会不起疑
[24:27] He’s back and forth from the farm. 他一直从农场来来回回
[24:28] Says he didn’t pay much attention until he heard Tara Ricker was missing. 他说他没有太过注意 直到听说塔拉瑞克失踪了
[24:31] -Did you talk to any customers? -Yeah, no one remembers seeing Tara. -你跟顾客谈过了吗 -是 没人记得见过塔拉
[24:35] Four girls are missing, and someone doesn’t notice an abandoned car. 四个女孩失踪了 居然没人注意到被抛弃的车
[24:39] Yeah, what’s up, Reid? 是 怎么样了 瑞德
[24:42] Got it. 知道了
[24:45] Charlie Wilkinson didn’t show up for work today. 查理・威金森今天没有去工作
[24:47] Let’s go see if he’s home. 去看看他有没有在家
[24:51] -Stephen. -Mom! -史蒂芬 -妈妈
[24:57] -I knew something was wrong. -David Rossi and Emily Prentiss, FBI. -我就知道有事不对劲 -我们是联邦调查局探员 罗西和普林蒂斯
[25:03] We’re investigating the disappearance of four women from this area. 我们在调查这个地区 四个女性的失踪案件
[25:06] Yeah, the girl over at the Monroe farm. I heard about that. 是的 蒙罗农场 我听说了
[25:09] -Do you know something about that? -I don’t know anything. -你对此知道些什么吗 -我什么也不知道
[25:14] Does the name Robert Wilkinson mean anything to you? 罗伯・威金森 你对这个名字有什么印象吗
[25:17] -Please, don’t. -No, it’s okay. -请别说 -不 没事
[25:25] -Is this about what he did to my mom? -What are you talking about? -是关于他对妈妈做的事吗 -你在说什么
[25:29] You thought you could keep it a secret? 你以为你能瞒住这个秘密吗
[25:35] -I’ve known for a long time. -What? -我已经知道很久了 -什么
[25:38] -That Robert Wilkinson raped you. -Why are you saying that? -罗伯・威金森强奸你 -你为什么那样说
[25:43] You never got married. You never dated. 你从没结过婚 从没约会过
[25:46] Cried yourself to sleep every night. 每天晚上都在眼泪中入睡
[25:50] I knew someone hurt you. Real bad. 我知道有人伤害过你 而且伤得非常深
[25:55] And then one day, I was cleaning out the garage, 有一天 我在打扫车库时
[25:57] and I found that article about the man who died in the farming accident. 看到了那篇报导 有人死于农业意外的报导
[26:02] -Robert Wilkinson. -There was a picture of him. -罗伯・威金森 -上面有他照片
[26:09] And another article about women disappearing and being found dead. 另一篇报导是关于 失踪 被发现死亡的女人的
[26:17] And just when you walked in the door and saw me holding that picture, 只是…你走进门 看见我拿着那张照片
[26:23] the way you looked at me. I knew. 你看我的方式 我就知道了
[26:29] Well, that was ten years ago. You knew I made it all up? -这个… -十年前你就知道一切都是我编的吗
[26:36] -You knew? -They were really great stories. -你已经知道了 -那是很棒的故事
[26:40] Honey, I wanted you to believe he was a good man. 亲爱的 我想让你相信他是个好人
[26:48] You’re the only good thing that came out of it. 你是那件事中唯一的好结果
[26:54] So, what, you think this old case is connected to the new murders? 怎么 你们认为这个旧案子 跟新出现的谋杀有关系吗
[26:57] -Yes, we do. -But Wilkinson’s dead. -是的 -但威金森死了
[27:07] And I’m not. 而我没有
[27:15] Mom, you think I did this? 妈妈 你以为是我做的吗
[27:26] If you thought that I could turn out like him, 如果你认为我会跟他一样 为什么你要…
[27:28] -why would you ever even have me? -I never regretted my decision. Never. -为什么你要生下我 -我从没后悔过我的决定 从没有
[27:36] I’m sorry, Stephen. I don’t want to doubt you. 对不起 史蒂芬 我不想怀疑你
[27:43] I didn’t kill anybody. 我没杀任何人
[27:54] -Yeah, Rossi. -What’s going on? -是 罗西 -怎么样了
[27:56] Morgan and Reid went to find Charlie Wilkinson at work. 莫根和瑞德去工作地 找查理・威金森
[27:58] He wasn’t there. 他不在
[27:59] Well, we can’t rule out Stephen Foley just yet. 我们还不能排除史蒂芬・佛利的嫌疑
[28:02] We’re on our way to the Wilkinson house now. 我们在去威金森家的路上
[28:04] Let us know what you find. 一有发现就通知我们
[28:08] Can you tell us what he did to you? 能告诉我们 他对你做了什么吗
[28:13] I’ll try. 我会试试
[28:23] I remember the first time he took me to the barn. 我记得第一次 他带我去了谷仓
[28:29] He would cover my head, so I didn’t know where I was, 他盖住了我的头 我就不知道自己在哪里了
[28:33] but it didn’t really matter. 但这不重要
[28:35] He kept me so high, I didn’t know what day it was. 他用药让我神智不清 我都不知道那天是什么日子
[28:39] He wanted me to dance for him. He would call it a party. 他想让我跟他跳舞 他把那叫做派对
[28:51] One night he was so passed out, that I realised 有一天晚上 他完全醉倒了
[28:55] that the barn door was unlocked and my cuffs were undone, 我发现谷仓门没有锁上 我的手铐也没拷上
[28:58] so I was able to get away. 所以我得以逃脱
[29:03] The cops didn’t believe your story? 警察不相信你的话
[29:07] They just thought I was a junkie. 他们只认为我是个吸毒者
[29:15] -It was humiliating. -Did you see any other girls there? -非常羞辱人 -你在那里见过其他女孩吗
[29:20] I was the only one. 我是唯一一个
[29:22] Can you remember any details about your surroundings? 你能记住周遭的任何细节吗
[29:25] Nothing is too small. 什么都可以说
[29:31] I scratched a little peace symbol on the wall. 我抓过墙上的一个小小的和平标志
[29:35] I would touch it every night before he came for me. 他来找我之前我每晚都会摸它
[29:42] That was my guardian angel. 那就是我的守护天使
[29:48] -Chrissy Wilkinson? -Can I help you? -克里茜・威金森 -有什么需要吗
[29:51] I’m Jennifer Jareau, this is Derek Morgan. 我是珍妮弗・让热 这位是德瑞克・莫根
[29:52] -We’re with the FBI. -FBI? -我们来自联邦调查局 -联邦调查局
[29:54] We’re looking for Charles Wilkinson. Is he here? 我们来找查理・威金森 他在吗
[29:57] -He’s at work. -He’s not there. -他在工作 -他不在
[29:59] -Do you mind if we take a look around? -I don’t understand. What’s this about? -介意我们到处看看吗 -我不明白 这是为了什么
[30:03] We’re investigating the murders of some local women. 我们在调查几桩本地女性的谋杀案
[30:07] And you’re looking for Charlie? 但你们却在找查理?
[30:09] Ma’am, we could go get a warrant if we needed to. 女士 如果需要 我们可以拿到搜查令
[30:13] Ma’am. 女士
[30:17] Let’s go. 我们走
[30:50] Reid. 瑞德
[31:12] Obviously, this is where he’s been torturing them, 很明显 这就是他折磨她们的地方
[31:14] -but where is he keeping them? -Somewhere isolated. -但他把她们关在哪里 -孤立的地方
[31:17] He can’t risk storing them close to his house. 不能冒险把她们关在附近
[31:23] -Do you know this property? -I only had contact with Robert in town. -你知道这个房子吗 -我只有罗伯特在镇上的地址
[31:35] Ms Wilkinson. 威金森太太
[31:37] Excuse us. 打扰一下
[31:39] -Chrissy called. What’s going on? -We’re looking for Charlie. -克里茜打电话来 怎么了 -我们在找查理
[31:44] Don’t you want to know why? 你不想知道为什么吗
[31:46] You knew Charlie was an angry kid. 你知道查理是个暴躁的孩子
[31:48] Made excuses when he killed the neighbour’s cat. 他杀死邻居的猫时就找借口
[31:50] You saw the path he was going down. 你看到他将步入歧途
[31:52] It’s why you moved away from this place. 所以你从这里搬走
[31:54] -You knew what happened here. -That’s not true. -你知道这里发生过什么 -这不是真的
[31:57] You were afraid of the stock he came from. 你担心他继承的血脉
[31:59] You thought if you just took him away from his father’s home, 你以为只要把他带离他父亲的房子
[32:02] you kept it all a big secret, then everything would be okay. 只要你守口如瓶 一切就都会没事
[32:06] I protected him. -我保护了他
[32:07] Problem is, a boy like Charlie, with so much anger, -问题是 像查理这样 情绪如此暴躁
[32:10] so many questions, needs to know where he came from. 问题这么多的孩子 需要知道他的出身
[32:13] He wouldn’t quit until he knew. And then one day, he figured it out. 在他知道之前 不会罢手 然后有一天 他发现了
[32:25] It was over, John. 已经结束了 约翰
[32:27] You didn’t have to worry about any other girls getting hurt, 你不用担心其他女孩受伤害
[32:30] and I did not want my son to have the legacy 我不想我儿子留下
[32:33] -that his father was a murderer. -Where’s Charlie now? -他父亲是个杀人犯的阴影 -查理现在在哪里
[32:37] I don’t know. Honest. Honest, I don’t. 我不知道 我是真的不知道
[32:44] -Where does Charlie go to be alone? -The barn. -查理会独自去什么地方 -谷仓
[32:46] -Where else? -God, I don’t know. -还有哪里 -天啊 我不…我不知道
[32:51] Hey, Hotch, we got something. 霍奇 我们找到了些东西
[32:55] This was all locked in the closet. 这些都被锁在柜子里
[32:56] It looks like it was Robert Wilkinson’s before Charlie got his hands on it. 看起来是罗伯・威金森的 被查理拿到手了
[33:00] So, Charlie went looking for a father figure, 查理去寻找他父亲的形象
[33:01] -and this is who he found. -If he was killing animals, -结果他找到的就是这个 -如果他杀过动物
[33:04] it’s clear he already has murderous impulses, 很明显他已经有了杀人冲动
[33:06] and finding this must have made him feel like it was okay. 找到这些一定让他觉得这没关系
[33:09] Like it was almost his birthright. 就像这是上天赋予的权利
[33:10] “They like it when they get to share me.” “她们喜欢分享我”
[33:12] Is there anything in there about where he keeps them? 上面有任何关于 他把她们关在哪里的线索吗
[33:15] -Nothing yet. -Keep reading. -还没有 -继续读
[33:20] -There’s no peace sign in here. -It must be where he held them. -这里没有和平标志 -一定是他监禁她们的地方
[33:24] Karen Foley said he’d make her walk outside. 凯伦・佛利说他会让她走出去
[33:26] You think she can handle coming back to this place? 你认为她能承受住再回到这里吗
[33:29] I don’t know. You saw her. She’s buried this thing for 27 years. 我不知道 你们看见她了 她把这件事隐瞒了27年
[33:34] Do we have a choice? 我们还有选择吗
[33:37] Thank you for coming. We all know this can’t be easy for you. 谢谢你来这里 我们知道这对你不容易
[33:40] She’s been shaking the whole way here. 她在来的路上一直在颤抖
[33:43] You survived this once, and it made you stronger. 你从中幸存过一次 它让你变得更坚强
[33:47] You can do this, Mom. 你可以做到的 妈妈
[34:01] -Oh, God. -Are you okay? -天啊 -你还好吗
[34:04] That smell was a part of me. 那气味已经变成我的一部分了
[34:08] -Who’s that? -That’s Mary Wilkinson. -那是谁 -那是玛莉・威金森
[34:13] The wife? 他妻子
[34:15] He tortured me every single night. Could you hear my screams? 他每晚都折磨我 你听不见我的尖叫声吗
[34:20] Did you kiss him when he was finished with me? 他折磨完我 你会亲吻他吗
[34:23] Please! Please, don’t do this to yourself. 拜托…别这样对你自己
[34:24] What did she think he was doing in that barn every night? 她以为他每个晚上 在那个谷仓是在做什么
[34:27] Did you ask? Did you ask why he wanted to be away from you? 你问过吗 为什么他想要离开你
[34:32] Why? Why didn’t you stop him? Why didn’t you help? 为什么 为什么你不阻止 为什么你不来帮忙
[34:38] I killed him. 我杀掉了他
[34:40] What? -什么
[34:42] Before Charlie was born. -在查理出生之前
[34:48] I came home, and I saw this place, and I knew what he had done. 我回到家 看到了这个地方 我知道他做了什么
[34:55] And I couldn’t let my innocent baby be brought into this. 我不能让我无辜的孩子 被带到这样的环境
[35:03] You did. 你…是你杀了他吗
[35:14] Thank you. 谢谢
[35:16] Hey, Sheriff. I need to rest for a little bit. 警官 我需要休息一下
[35:19] Will you be here when Charlie comes home? 查理回来时 你会在吗
[35:21] Yeah, don’t worry. Get your rest. 是 别担心 好好休息
[35:33] I… 我…
[35:35] I don’t know where he’d take me. He always had that bag over my head. 我不知道他带我去了哪里 他总是在我头上套上袋子
[35:40] Your other senses could have been in overdrive. 你的其他感官可能会更加敏感
[35:42] -We’re going to walk you through. -What did the ground feel like? -我们会带你经历一遍 -地面感觉如何
[35:49] Close your eyes. Take a few steps. 闭上眼睛 走几步
[36:03] Leaves and twigs. It was a long walk. 叶子和树枝 要走很久
[36:08] There was a hill. I stumbled. 有一座山丘 我摔倒了
[36:12] There’s something soft and cold, but it’s covering something hard. 有某种柔软冰凉的东西 但它盖在某种硬东西上
[36:18] -Like wood? -Rocks. Taller than me. -就像是木头 -石头 比我还高
[36:26] -Along the north side of the property. -Hotch, I think we’ve got something. -在房子北面 -霍奇 我们找到线索了
[36:32] -Thank you. -Did I help? -谢谢 -我帮上忙了吗
[36:36] Yes. 是
[36:50] Yeah, see it. Careful, Morgan. 霍奇 看见了 小心 莫根
[36:55] I got it. 我来
[37:13] -Hello? Help us, we’re in here! -Clear. -你好 帮帮我们 我们在这里 -安全
[37:16] Please. Oh, my God. 拜托 我的天
[37:18] -Ma’am, you okay? -She just passed out. -女士 你没事吧 -她刚刚昏过去了
[37:21] -Get an ambulance. -Can you stand up? -叫救护车 -你能站起来吗
[37:23] Right now, paramedics. Ma’am? 现在就叫救护人员 女士
[37:24] -Sheriff. -She’s got a pulse, but she’s out. -警官 -她还有脉搏 但晕过去了
[37:27] Where the hell’s Charlie? 查理究竟去哪了
[37:42] -Mary, where would Charlie go? -I don’t know. -玛莉 查理会去哪里 -我不知道
[37:46] What about your husband? 那你丈夫呢
[37:48] There’s a place on the battlefield. It’s over the ridge. 在山脊上有一个曾是战场的地方
[37:50] Can you show us? 能带我们去吗
[37:58] Charlie. 查理
[38:01] You know better than to bother me here. 你知道不该打扰我
[38:05] The FBI’s at the farm. 联邦调查局在农场
[38:07] They went into the barn, and they found a lot of blood. 他们进了谷仓 找到了很多血
[38:10] The Sheriff says you killed those girls who have been missing. 警官说你杀掉了那些失踪的女孩
[38:13] They have pictures and books and everything. 他们拿到了照片 书等所有东西
[38:17] That’s why you’d stay in the barn all night? 所以你整晚都待在谷仓吗
[38:20] What did you do to them, Charlie? Did you rape them? 你对她们做了什么 查理 你有没有…你强奸了她们吗
[38:27] -We are starting a family. -I never wanted that. -我们要有孩子了 -我从来都不想要
[38:31] You are a liar. And a sick son of a bitch. 你是个骗子 还是个变态
[38:34] Just like your daddy was. 就像你父亲一样
[38:57] He’s gone. 他死了
[39:00] He came at me. 他向我扑过来了
[39:05] I had to do it. 我必须这么做
[39:23] You okay? 你没事吧
[39:27] If you stop caring, you’re jaded. If you care too much, it’ll ruin you. 别再关心别人了 关心得太多…会累坏的
[39:34] Just know that you did everything you could. 要知道 你已经做了力所能及的一切
[39:37] Sometimes we get it right with a little luck, 有时我们有点运气把事情做对了
[39:39] and most of the times we don’t. That’s the job. It’s never perfect. 大多数时候不行 这就是我们的工作永远无法完美
[39:44] -It’s still better to care. -You really believe that? -所以有人关心还是比较好 -你真的相信吗
[39:51] I believe it’s never perfect. 我相信永远不会完美
[40:00] You’d think I’d feel better. 你觉得我会感觉好些吗
[40:04] You know, these last killings weren’t your fault. 你知道这些杀戮不是你的错
[40:07] Yeah. 是
[40:09] You couldn’t have solved that case. Your killer was dead. 你无法解决那桩案子 你的凶手已经死了
[40:13] Not to me. Twenty-seven years. 对我来说不是 我经历了27年之久
[40:19] How long’s it been for you? 你的有多久
[40:24] -Twenty-one. -Don’t let it get to 22. -21年 -别让他纠缠你22年
[40:38] -Thank you. -Thank you. -谢谢 -谢谢
[40:40] Thank you. 谢谢
[40:54] Wordsworth wrote, “A simple child 华兹华斯说过 “一个单纯的小孩
[40:57] “That lightly draws its breath And feels its life in every limb 他轻快无比地呼吸着”“四肢都充满了生命
[41:01] “What should it know of death?” 他哪管什么叫死亡”
[41:06] -Who’s up for a drink? -Who’s up for five? -谁想去喝酒 -谁想击掌
[41:08] -Count me in. -I don’t know. -算上我 -我不知道
[41:10] Stop with the “I don’t know.” You’re in, kid. JJ? 别说不知道你要参加 孩子 珍珍?
[41:13] I’d love to. I’m going to have to take a rain-check. 我很愿意 但我必须下次再约了
[41:16] -Hotch? -Yeah? -霍奇
[41:17] You up for a beer? 想喝杯啤酒吗
[41:19] Sure. 当然
[41:21] -Agent Hotchner? -Yes. -霍奇纳探员 -是
[41:29] What is it? 这是什么
[41:34] Haley’s filing for divorce. I’ve been served. 海莉申请离婚 我被传唤了
犯罪心理

Post navigation

Previous Post: 犯罪心理(Criminal Minds)第3季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 犯罪心理(Criminal Minds)第3季第12集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme