时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Previously on Criminal Minds. | |
[00:02] | I met a guy. | -我认识了一个男人 |
[00:03] | I’m asking you out, Garcia. | -我要约你出去 加西亚 |
[00:04] | Hey, Garcia? | 加西亚 |
[00:05] | I’ve been thinking about doing this all night. | 我一整晚都想做这个动作 |
[00:10] | We just need you to run some Bar association records. | 我们来查查律师协会的记录 |
[00:13] | -Why doesn’t she do it? -She’s in the hospital. | -为什么不让她来做 -她在医院 |
[00:15] | Well, this might be the coolest girl I’ve ever met. | 这可能是我遇到的最酷的女孩 |
[00:18] | But her GUI is mind-blowing. | 她的图形使用者介面让人叹为观止 |
[00:20] | I’m not going anywhere. | 我哪里也不去 |
[00:22] | This couch right here | 在我们找到这个人前 |
[00:23] | is going to be my best friend until we find this guy. | 我不会跟这沙发分开 |
[00:25] | -Now leave it alone. -Okay. | -别再跟我争了 -好吧 |
[00:28] | -Kevin Lynch. -Penelope. | -我是凯文・林奇 -我是佩内洛普 |
[00:31] | -You’re good. -You’re better. | -你很厉害 -你更厉害 |
[00:41] | 加州 洛杉矶 | |
[01:00] | No one sees true night, what’s really there in the dark. | 没人看得到真正的夜 黑暗中的真相 |
[01:08] | It’s not that they can’t see. They simply don’t. | 他们不是看不到 只是不去看 |
[01:14] | They feel an elemental force | 他们能感觉一股自然的力量 |
[01:15] | that scares them into the deepest reaches of their minds, | 为内心最深处带来恐惧 |
[01:21] | but they refuse to see the actual source. | 但他们不肯去看真正的源头 |
[01:25] | Something watching them, just out of their reach, | 它凝视着他们 但是无法接近 |
[01:30] | something cold and frightening, something inhuman. | 它冰冷 令人恐惧 它不具人性 |
[03:20] | These are victims six and seven within a two-week span. | 这是两周内的第六个和第七个受害者 |
[03:24] | -All killed with a bladed weapon? -Yeah. | -都是刀刃类武器杀死的 -是的 |
[03:26] | The attacks are getting progressively worse. | 手法越来越残忍了 |
[03:28] | -The first five were lone victims. -He’s getting bolder. | -前五名死者都是孤身一人 -他胆子变大了 |
[03:32] | -And more vicious. -Tell LA we can be there by 9:30. | -而且更凶残 -告诉他们我们9点半到 |
[04:15] | I can open my own door. | 我会自己开门 |
[04:17] | -Not on my watch. Now, will you zip it? -What the hell? | -有我在就不会让你开门 请你闭嘴 -怎么搞的 |
[04:22] | -What? -What happened in here? | -怎么了 -这里发生了什么事 |
[04:26] | -What, the mess? I got that. -Partially. | -你是说房间被弄乱了 -这已经是 |
[04:29] | I guess the guy who was in here going through your system, you know… | 可能用你系统的那个人 你知道的 |
[04:31] | -Kevin Lynch. -Yeah, he made a little bit of a mess. | -凯文・林奇 -对 他稍微弄乱而已 |
[04:33] | -Don’t worry about it. -He changed everything. | -别担心 -不 所有东西都变了 |
[04:36] | Changed everything? What are you talking about? | 什么都变了 你在说什么 |
[04:37] | He adjusted the… | 他调整了… |
[04:40] | Forget it. It’ll be… | 算了 没什么 你走吧 |
[04:42] | Go. You need to get to LA. | 你要去洛杉矶了 |
[04:44] | No, listen, I’m going to stick around for a while. | 不 我再留一会 |
[04:46] | -I think you might need me. -Stick around? | -你可能需要我 -再留一会? |
[04:48] | Yeah. The team can handle one case without me. They’ll be fine. | 没错 这个案子没有我也能办 没事的 |
[04:52] | Honey, I know you love me, | 亲爱的 我知道你爱我 |
[04:53] | but the prospect of you whirling around here trying to fix this | 但想到你要留下来帮我收拾 |
[04:56] | is actually more frightening than getting shot. | 其实比被枪击还恐怖 |
[05:03] | -Garcia, are you sure? -I am completely fine. Look. | -加西亚 你确定… -我真的没事了 看 |
[05:07] | -Full range of motion, no pain. -Stop, stop, stop. | -停下来 -行动自如 不痛 |
[05:09] | Will you stop with the uhs? Stop. | 别再动来动去了 停下来 |
[05:13] | Go. | 去吧 |
[05:16] | -You know I’m just a phone call away. -Thank you. | -一通电话就能找到我 -谢谢 |
[05:24] | Go. | 走吧 |
[05:38] | Kevin Lynch, you may be cute, | 凯文・林奇 虽然你很可爱 |
[05:43] | but if you ever mess with my stuff again… | 但你休想再乱动我的东西 |
[05:50] | “Superman is, after all, an alien life form. | “超人毕竟是一种外星生命形式” |
[05:54] | “He is simply the acceptable face of invading realities.” | “他只是换上了一张 容易被接受面孔的入侵者” |
[05:57] | Author, Clive Barker. | 作家 克里夫・巴克 |
[06:03] | -What should I say? -I don’t know. Just say something. | -我该说什么 -不知道 随便说几句 |
[06:10] | -Why’d you hang up? -I hate this. | -为什么挂断 -我讨厌留言 |
[06:12] | It’s not that big a deal. | 没什么大不了的 |
[06:14] | I don’t want to leave a lame voice-mail message. | 我不想留很逊的留言 |
[06:16] | -All you have to do is say your name. -Like yours? | -你只要说出自己的名字 -就像你一样吗 |
[06:19] | What’s wrong with mine? | -我的有什么不好 |
[06:20] | Come on. I want something fun. You’re a writer. You promised to help. | -我要留句有意思的 你是个作家 你答应帮我的 |
[06:25] | All right, all right. | 好吧 |
[06:27] | Why don’t you say you can’t answer the phone | 你可以说你无法接电话 |
[06:28] | ’cause you’re out living your life? | 因为你忙着享受生活 |
[06:33] | -You hate it. -I love it. | -你不喜欢 -我很喜欢 |
[06:37] | Hey, this is Vickie. | 你好 我是薇琪 |
[06:39] | Can’t come to the phone right now ’cause I’m out living my life. | 现在无法接电话因为我忙着享受生活 |
[06:41] | Leave it at the beep. | 哔一声后留言 |
[06:45] | -My hero. -Quid pro quo? | -你是我的英雄 -那就感谢我一下 |
[06:48] | -I love it when you speak Latin. -Wait till you hear my French. | -我喜欢你说拉丁语 -我还会说法语 |
[06:53] | -Jonny. -Jonny! | -强尼 -强尼 |
[06:57] | I know you’re in there, Jonny. | 我知道你在里面 强尼 |
[07:02] | Come on, Jonny, open up! | 快来开门 强尼 |
[07:07] | What? | 什么事 |
[07:09] | I don’t check on you for a few months, and you fall apart. | 几个月没来看你 你竟然这么堕落 |
[07:12] | -What do you want? -Are you serious? | -你想做什么 -你开玩笑吗 |
[07:15] | You have a book signing in an hour. | 一小时后 你有签书会 |
[07:17] | -I’m not going to a book signing. -No, no, no, no. | -我不想去签名 -不 |
[07:20] | I’m your agent, and we got an advance from the publisher, baby, | 我是你的经纪人 出版商已经提前 |
[07:22] | -and it’s a big one. -Give it back. | -付了订金给我们 很多钱的 -还给他们 |
[07:24] | Come on, Jonny, these are your fans. | 去吧 强尼 他们是你的书迷 |
[07:27] | They shlepped to a gallery and camped there. All night. | 他们挤在走廊前在那里排了整夜的队 |
[07:31] | Now, I don’t know if you noticed, but it rained on them. A lot. | 不知道你是否注意到他们被大雨淋了 |
[07:38] | Check and mate. Get dressed. I’ve got a coffee waiting for you in the car. | 这句话打动你了 穿衣服吧 车上有我为你准备的咖啡 |
[07:53] | -What’s this? -It’s something I’m working on. | -这是什么 -我在创作的东西 |
[07:57] | -What do you mean? -That sentence needs an explanation? | -什么意思 -这句话还需要解释吗 |
[08:02] | -What about Blue Six? -I’m doing something new. | -怎么不画《蓝色六号》 -我在画新东西 |
[08:05] | -Blue’s due in two weeks. -Not gonna happen. | -《蓝色六号》两周后收稿 -不可能了 |
[08:09] | Not gonna happen? | -不可能了? |
[08:11] | -I’m not feeling it any more. -Not feeling it. | -我对它没感觉了 -对它没感觉? |
[08:14] | -Stop repeating everything I say. -Jonny, stop. You have commitments. | -别再重复我说的话了 -强尼 够了 你订了交付日期 |
[08:18] | You’re a professional. What the hell is this anyway? | 你是专业作家 这是什么鬼东西 |
[08:21] | All this blood and decapitations? When did your art get so violent? | 这么多鲜血 断头的画面 你的作品变得很暴力 |
[08:25] | I’m working on something new. | 我正在画新东西 |
[08:32] | I’ll call the publisher. | 我会打给出版商的 |
[08:46] | Sergio, not all pedestrians have the right of way, okay? | 塞吉欧 不是所有路人 都有权利占道 知道吗 |
[08:49] | We’re already late! | 我们已经迟到了 |
[08:50] | My headache isn’t going to get any better with you screaming. | 你大吼大叫 让我的头更痛了 |
[08:57] | I got to admit, Jonny, the art is amazing. | 我必须承认 强尼 你的作品太出色了 |
[09:01] | Violent as hell, but amazing. | 虽然很暴力 但是很棒 |
[09:04] | This character… What’s his name? Night? | 这个角色的名字叫“夜”? |
[09:07] | That’s the whole name? Just Night? | 就一个字吗 |
[09:10] | Not very catchy. What about Night Man? Or… | 不是很上口 不如叫“夜行侠”或… |
[09:15] | I know. True Knight. With a K. | 我知道了 “夜行 战士” |
[09:19] | -No K. -I’m just saying… | -不要“战士” -我只是提议 |
[09:21] | -No K! -Message received. | -不要“战士” -知道了 |
[09:26] | I’m just asking questions here, Jon. | 我只是问几个问题 强尼 |
[09:28] | You know, how we kind of work these things out together. | 我们要彼此合作 |
[09:31] | You think we work together? I’m the talent, you’re the leech. | 你认为我们是合作关系吗 我是天才 你靠我生活 |
[09:37] | What is wrong with you today? | 你今天有什么毛病 |
[10:02] | -Are you going to work all night? -I have a deadline. | -你要工作一整夜吗 -我要按期交稿 |
[10:05] | I’m hungry. | 我饿了 |
[10:06] | How does someone so small eat so much? | 你这么瘦怎么吃这么多 |
[10:09] | Let’s go get some jerky. | 我们去买点肉干 |
[10:10] | -It’s midnight. -So? | -现在是大半夜 -怎么了 |
[10:12] | You really want to go out in the middle of the night for jerky? | 你想大半夜出门去买肉干吗 |
[10:14] | Teriyaki jerky. Hurry up. | 照烧肉干 快点 |
[10:23] | Will you hurry up? | 你能不能快点 |
[10:24] | Seriously, would you just hurry the hell up? | 真的 拜托你快一点 |
[10:28] | I swear, we are not there in five minutes… | 这样我们五分钟内赶不到 |
[10:32] | Something big happened. Seriously, this is huge. | 不是吧 出大事了 真的 场面很大 |
[10:46] | You should have listened to me. | 你该听我的话 |
[10:47] | It wouldn’t have saved that much time, Reid. Let it go. | 省不了多少时间的 瑞德 别纠结了 |
[10:49] | The interchange between the 405 and the 101 freeways | 405号和101号 高速公路间的匝道 |
[10:52] | is consistently rated the worst interchange in the entire world. | 被评为全世界最差的匝道 |
[10:55] | -Why do you know that? -It’s a government report. | -你怎么知道 -政府报告里写的 |
[10:58] | -So what? -So, you work for the government. | -那又怎么了 -你替政府工作 |
[11:00] | What, you don’t read the reports? | 难道你不读政府报告吗 |
[11:02] | On traffic patterns in a city 2,500 miles from where I live. | 这里离我家四千千米 我为什么要了解它的交通 |
[11:05] | Twenty-two hundred and ninety-five miles. | 是三千六百千米 |
[11:06] | Don’t make me smack you in front of all these people. | 别逼我当众打你一巴掌 |
[11:08] | -I’m Brady, LAPD. -Derek Morgan, Dr Reid. | -我是洛杉矶警局的布莱迪 -德瑞克・莫根 瑞德博士 |
[11:11] | The rest of the team’s in an SUV behind us. | 其他组员在我们后面一辆休旅车里 |
[11:13] | Yeah, stuck in traffic. | 对 塞车了 |
[11:16] | So, you had two more victims last night? | 昨晚又多了两名死者吗 |
[11:18] | They were discovered a little after 3:30 | 大厦里的清洁工在3点半时 |
[11:19] | by a cleaning crew finishing up in the building. | 发现了他们 |
[11:21] | So, that’s seven victims over the past two weeks? | 过去两周总共有七名受害者 |
[11:24] | Bodies are in the alley. What’s left of them. | 尸体在巷子里 尸首不全 |
[11:26] | Same victimology? | 受害者特征相同吗 |
[11:27] | Well, we don’t have a positive ID on either one of them yet, but clothing fits. | 两个人的身份都还没确定 但衣着一致 |
[11:32] | You really think this is only one guy? | 你们觉得是同个人做的吗 |
[11:33] | The level of overkill suggests an UnSub in a psychotic break. | 过度伤害的程度显示 不明嫌犯精神崩溃了 |
[11:36] | Multiple UnSubs in violent psychotic breaks | 多名不明嫌犯都精神崩溃 |
[11:38] | operating in the exact same location is exceedingly unlikely. | 并在同个地点犯案的可能性极低 |
[11:43] | Yeah, it’s probably one guy. | 对 可能是同个人做的 |
[11:50] | 《蓝色》 | |
[11:59] | He was supposed to be here at 1:00 p.m. It’s 1:11, Gus. | 他说好下午1点会来 现在1点11分了 |
[12:02] | I just talked to his agent. They’re in traffic, okay? | 我刚跟他的经纪人通过话 他们塞在路上了 |
[12:04] | Well, maybe they should have left earlier. | 他们应该早点出门 |
[12:06] | Look, you want the agent’s number so you can call and tell him off? | 你要经纪人的号码打过去教训他吗 |
[12:08] | I’m just saying a schedule’s a schedule. | 我只是想说这都安排好的 |
[12:09] | It’s probably the police activity holding them up. | 可能是警察拦路影响了他们的行程 |
[12:12] | It’s all over the scanner. There were some murders near here last night. | 警用对讲机里都在谈这件事 昨晚附近有几桩谋杀案 |
[12:15] | -Murders? Plural? -Two bodies. | -谋杀案?不止一桩吗 -两具尸体 |
[12:17] | Robbery Homicide’s been there all night. | 抢劫凶杀组已经在那里蹲守了一整夜 |
[12:18] | RH only comes out for the major cases. | 这个组只有大案才会出现 |
[12:20] | If Jonny McHale doesn’t show, | 如果强尼・麦黑尔不出现 |
[12:22] | I promise you I will take my considerable business elsewhere. | 我就去别家了我可是个大客户 |
[12:24] | You can leave right now, Milo. | -你想走就走 麦罗 |
[12:26] | Seriously, where would you go? Hero World? | -拜托 你能去哪里 英雄世界吗 |
[12:28] | They never get anything day of release. It’s always oversaturated… | 那里从来没有新书 那里的东西都是… |
[12:31] | I present to you the one and only | 接着有请 独一无二的 |
[12:36] | -Jonny McHale. -All right. | -强尼・麦黑尔 -太好了 |
[12:37] | -Hey, Jonny. -Jonny, I love your work! | -你好 强尼 -强尼 我好喜欢你的作品 |
[12:39] | 别走 强尼 | |
[12:41] | 别走 强尼 停下来 | |
[12:51] | -No. -Jonny? | -不 -强尼 |
[12:55] | -Jonny! -Bobby? | -强尼 -鲍比 |
[12:58] | -That was the personal appearance? -Milo, seriously, leave. | -那就是所谓的亲临现场吗 -麦罗 说真的 你走吧 |
[13:03] | -They hate me at Hero World. -Seriously. | -英雄世界的人讨厌我 -没错 |
[13:23] | Jonny? Jonny? Jonny? | 强尼 |
[13:35] | Hey, this is Vickie. | 我是薇琪 |
[13:37] | Can’t come to the phone right now ’cause I’m out living my life. | 现在无法接电话因为我忙着享受生活 |
[13:39] | Leave it at the beep. | 哔声后留言 |
[13:41] | Vickie, call me, please. Just call me back. I’m sorry. | 薇琪 请回我电话 回个电话 我很抱歉 |
[14:16] | Oh, my God. Oh, my God. He jumped right out in front of me. | 我的天啊 他突然跳到我面前 |
[14:20] | There was nothing… There was nothing I could do. | 我来不及刹车 |
[14:22] | Oh, my God. Can you get up? Are you okay? Here, let me help you. | -天啊 你能起来吗 -你没事吧 |
[14:25] | Can you get up? Are you okay? Here, let me help you. | 让我帮你 我扶你起来 你没事吧 我拉你 |
[14:29] | Help! What’s wrong with you? Let go! Let go of him! | 救命 你是怎么了 放手 |
[14:38] | Jasper! Jasper, are you okay? | 杰斯伯 杰斯伯 你没事吧 |
[14:43] | You son of a bitch! It was your fault! You ran right out in front of us! | 都是你的错 你突然跑到我们面前 |
[14:47] | It was your fault! | 都是你的错 |
[14:49] | Oh, my God, Jasper. Jasper, baby. Baby, are you okay? Jasper. | 天啊 杰斯伯 杰斯伯 亲爱的 你还好吗 杰斯伯 |
[14:54] | I’d say it’s definitely our guy. | 绝对是那个人 |
[14:57] | Same victimology. | 受害者特征一致 |
[15:01] | Hotch, this guy’s getting off-the-charts brutal. | 霍奇 这个人的暴力程度破表 |
[15:06] | Did you know that a domestic cat, loose in a normal neighbourhood, | 你知道一只在社区乱跑的家猫 |
[15:08] | is the equivalent of a small-scale ecological disaster? | 会引起一场小规模的生态灾难吗 |
[15:13] | -Excuse me? -They’ll kill anything they can. | -什么意思 -它们见什么杀什么 |
[15:16] | Bugs, rodents, birds, other cats, small dogs, if possible, anything. | 虫子 啮齿动物 鸟类 其它猫 甚至小狗 |
[15:22] | That got something to do with this? | 这跟案子有关吗 |
[15:24] | An UnSub in a violent psychotic break is worse. | 一个精神崩溃的 暴力不明嫌犯影响更严重 |
[15:27] | You ran right out in front of him! | 是你冲到了他的车前面 |
[15:29] | Why didn’t you… It was your fault, your fault! | 你为什么…这都是你的错 |
[15:42] | -Stop. -What? | -停下 -什么 |
[15:44] | You blind or stoned? | 你是瞎了还是吸毒 |
[15:47] | -What? -This is a crime scene, moron. | -什么 -这里是犯罪现场 白痴 |
[15:49] | Go around. | 绕过去 |
[16:00] | Careful there. | 小心 |
[16:03] | Hurt yourself? | 你受伤了吗 |
[16:06] | -How’d that happen? -I think I fell. I was running. | -这是怎么弄的 -我跑的时候好像摔倒了 |
[16:19] | Are they dead? | 他们死了吗 |
[16:22] | -Looks like it. -Are you sure? | -看起来是这样 -你确定吗 |
[16:26] | My name’s David. Rossi. What’s yours? | 我是大卫・罗西 你呢 |
[16:29] | -Jon McHale. -Live around here? | -强尼・麦黑尔 -你住附近吗 |
[16:32] | Jonny. Where’d you go, man? What happened to you? | 强尼 你跑去哪了 你怎么了 |
[16:38] | -I need to get out of here. -Well, come on, the car’s right here. | -我该走了 -走吧 车在这边 |
[16:49] | -Seriously, are you all right? -I think she’s mad. | -说真的 你没事吧 -我觉得她生气了 |
[16:51] | -Who? -She won’t call back. | -谁 -她不肯回电话 |
[16:53] | -I’ve left tons of messages. Every day. -Who, Jonny? | -我每天都留很多留言 -谁 强尼 |
[16:55] | Vickie. | 薇琪 |
[16:59] | -Jonny… -I have to tell her I’m sorry. | -强尼 -我得跟她道歉 |
[17:03] | Just rest, Jonny, all right? It’ll be okay. | 休息一下 强尼 好吗 没事的 |
[17:06] | Hey, this is Vickie. | 你好 我是薇琪 |
[17:07] | Can’t come to the phone right now ’cause… | 现在无法接电话 因为… |
[17:15] | -I love jerky. -More than anyone I’ve ever known. | -我好喜欢肉干 -没见过有人这么喜欢 |
[17:18] | -Do you love it? -Love isn’t really the word I would use. | -你爱吗 -我应该不会用爱这个词 |
[17:24] | My mother loves it, too. Think I got it from her? | 我妈也很喜欢 我是不是从她那遗传的 |
[17:28] | I highly doubt something like that’s genetic. | 我认为这不太可能是遗传 |
[17:30] | It’s probably more environmental. | 大概跟环境的关系更大 |
[17:36] | I wonder if the baby will love jerky. | 不知道孩子会不会喜欢肉干 |
[17:43] | -When did you find out? -For sure, this afternoon, | -你什么时候发现的 -今天下午才确定 |
[17:46] | -but I already kind of knew. -Oh, God. | -但我早就有感觉了 -天啊 |
[17:51] | If it’s a boy, I want to name him Jonny, after his daddy. | 如果是男孩 我就要 取名强尼 跟他爸爸一样 |
[17:54] | Vickie. | 天啊 薇琪 |
[18:02] | I know a great therapist. She’s helped me through a lot of dark times. | 我认识一个很不错的心理医生 她帮我度过了很多黑暗的时期 |
[18:08] | Go away. | 你走吧 |
[18:10] | She’s really good. I can get you an appointment… | 她真的很不错 我可以帮你预约 |
[18:13] | Leave. | 走吧 |
[18:16] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[18:19] | We can go to the comic shop some other day, all right? | 我们改天再去漫画店吧 |
[18:22] | No. | 不 |
[18:25] | Jonny, they’re your fans. | 强尼 他们是你的书迷 |
[18:26] | Look, it’s not your problem any more, okay? You’re fired. | 听着 你不用再担心这个问题了 你被解雇了 |
[18:30] | -What? -Get the hell out. | -什么 -快给我滚 |
[18:34] | But you’re going to need me to help you to get this new book on its feet. | 你需要我帮你做新书的策划 |
[18:37] | Get out of my house! | 滚出我家 |
[18:41] | Go. | 快走 |
[19:16] | Hey, this is Vickie. | 你好 我是薇琪 |
[19:17] | Can’t come to the phone right now ’cause I’m out living my life. | 现在无法接电话因为我忙着享受生活 |
[19:20] | Leave it at the beep. | 哔声后留言 |
[19:54] | Just take me home. | 送我回家吧 |
[20:03] | So, this area is more or less the geographical centre of the scenes. | 这个区域是各个犯罪现场 地理上的中心地带 |
[20:06] | Detective Brady’s putting together a task force | 布莱迪警探安排了一支特遣部队 我们可以从两边 |
[20:08] | so we can canvass these three blocks in both directions. | 把这三个街区扫一遍 |
[20:11] | Any idea how many residents that covers? | 这个区域住了多少居民 |
[20:13] | Garcia estimates close to 3,000. | 加西亚推测接近三千人 |
[20:15] | A lot of these buildings are single-room occupancy. A high turnover rate. | 这些建筑物里很多都是单人住所 流动率很高 |
[20:19] | So, it’s transient. There aren’t a lot of records. | 都是短暂住客 记录应该不多 |
[20:21] | -Press conference went well. -Good. | -新闻记者会不错 -很好 |
[20:23] | I think the media understands what we’re looking for. | 媒体明白我们想要传达什么 |
[20:25] | It should be on local affiliates now. | 地方的联播电视台应该已经播出了 |
[20:27] | Hopefully, we can thin out the suspect list. | 希望能缩小嫌疑犯的范围 |
[22:19] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[22:29] | I wonder if the baby will love jerky. | 不知道孩子会不会喜欢肉干 |
[22:34] | Baby? | 孩子? |
[22:37] | -When did you find out? -For sure, this afternoon, | -你什么时候发现的 -今天下午才确定 |
[22:40] | -but I already kind of knew. -Oh, God. | -但我早就有感觉了 -天啊 |
[22:44] | If it’s a boy, I want to name him Jonny, after his daddy. | 如果是男孩 我就要取名强尼 跟他爸爸一样 |
[22:48] | Vickie. I love you so much. | 薇琪 天啊 我太爱你了 |
[22:52] | Wait, wait, wait. | 等一下 |
[22:55] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[22:56] | I promise first thing in the morning I will buy a big, big ring. | 我保证明天早上 马上去买一枚超大的戒指 |
[22:59] | -Jonny, you don’t have to… -Vickie Wright, will you marry me? | -强尼 你不用的 -薇琪・莱特 嫁给我好吗 |
[23:06] | -Vickie? -Jonny. | -薇琪 -强尼 |
[23:17] | No! Jonny! | 不 强尼 |
[23:21] | Vickie? | 薇琪 |
[23:27] | Vickie? | 薇琪 |
[23:54] | -Same type of victims? -Yeah, all gangbangers. | -受害者类型一致吗 -对 都是青少年帮派成员 |
[23:57] | -Good riddance, if you ask me. -Who’s that? | -死有余辜 -说话的是谁 |
[24:00] | It’s Benson. He’s from the gang task force. | 是本森 扫黑特遣部队的人 |
[24:02] | -If anyone had a violent end coming… -What’s the scene like? | -这伙人都有可能死得很惨 -现场是什么样子 |
[24:05] | It’s actually the gang leader’s personal house. | 这里是黑帮首领的家 |
[24:08] | A guy named Glen Hill. | -他叫葛兰・希尔 |
[24:09] | His street name is Reaper. Guess why. | -江湖名号是“死神” 猜猜为什么 |
[24:12] | Only Benson and me have been inside. I didn’t do much. | 只有我和本森进去过我几乎没动现场 |
[24:14] | I kind of backed out the minute I saw them. | 一看见他们 我就退出来了 |
[24:16] | -How many? -Six. Four inside, two outside. | -几个 -六个 里面四个 外面两个 |
[24:20] | No survivors at all? | 没有生还者吗 |
[24:22] | Never thought I could feel sorry for these gangbanging sons of bitches. | 想不到我竟然会觉得 这些混黑帮的混蛋可怜 |
[24:26] | We’ll be there in a few minutes. | 我们几分钟后就到 |
[24:28] | He actually went to the gangbanger’s house? | 他竟然去了青少年黑帮头目的家 |
[24:30] | The other victims were in alleys and dark corners. | 其他死者都是在巷子里和黑暗的角落 |
[24:33] | It could be the UnSub was initially just defending himself. | 也许不明嫌犯一开始只是在自卫 |
[24:36] | Like Bernie Goetz, riding the subways with a gun, | 就像柏尼・葛提兹带着枪乘地铁 |
[24:38] | -waiting for someone to confront him. -Except he’s seeking them out now. | -等待有人跟他发生冲突 -但他已经开始主动找人 |
[24:41] | Because psychotics in a break always devolve. | 因为精神崩溃一向会发生转移 |
[24:43] | Only a matter of time before he becomes dangerous to those closer to him. | 迟早会对他身边的人带来危险 |
[24:50] | No! Jonny! No! | 不 强尼 |
[24:55] | Vickie? | 薇琪 |
[25:18] | Where’s Vickie? | 薇琪在哪里 |
[25:21] | Jonny? You scared me. | 强尼 你吓到我了 |
[25:24] | Do you need something, sweetheart? | 你需要什么吗 亲爱的 |
[25:26] | You hurt yourself. | 你受伤了 |
[25:27] | -Where did Vickie go? -I’m sorry? | -薇琪去哪了 -不好意思 |
[25:30] | -She was on the fire escape. -Who? | -刚才她在逃生梯上 -谁 |
[25:32] | -Vickie, my fiancée. -You have a fiancée? | -我未婚妻薇琪 -你有未婚妻吗 |
[25:36] | -She was on the fire escape. -When? | -刚才她在逃生梯上 -什么时候 |
[25:38] | -Just before I came in. -Caesar was out there. | -我进来之前 -刚才西萨在外面 |
[25:41] | -I saw her come in here. -Jonny, nobody came in here. | -我看见她进来了 -强尼 没有人进来 |
[25:44] | -Don’t lie to me. -I’m not lying to you. | -别骗我 -我没骗你 |
[25:46] | -Where is she? -Don’t! | -她在哪里 -不要 |
[26:09] | -TSK? -Twenty-Third Street Killers. | -TSK是什么意思 -23街杀手 |
[26:12] | -Looks like they tried to fight back. -They failed. | -他们想还击 -但失败了 |
[26:15] | Are we sure this isn’t some kind of gang retaliation kind of thing? | 这会不会是黑帮的报复行为 |
[26:19] | You’re on the task force. Ever see a street gang do something like this? | 你是扫黑特遣部队的 见过街头黑帮做这种事吗 |
[26:23] | Yeah, but one guy? | 有 但一个人能做到吗 |
[26:25] | One guy with a weapon, psychotic rage and surprise on his side. | 一个精神崩溃的人带着武器 有突然袭击的优势 |
[26:28] | Yeah, just look at any school or workplace shooting. | 对 就像学校和公司发生的枪击案 |
[26:31] | -So, what do we do now? -We’re already doing it. | -现在我们怎么办 -我们已经有所进展 |
[26:34] | An UnSub in a psychotic rage stands out. | 精神崩溃的不明嫌犯非常引人注目 |
[26:36] | Agent Jareau’s got the media playing the press conference every hour. | 让热探员每小时 对媒体进行一次新闻发布 |
[26:39] | She’s putting the profile out to the public. | 她已经将侧写公诸大众 |
[26:41] | Someone in this man’s world knows he’s in crisis. | 这人身边会有人发现 他陷入了一场危机 |
[26:43] | Hopefully, they’ll recognise the description. | 希望他们能识别出描述的特征 |
[26:45] | Hotch, you need to see this. | 霍奇 你得来看看 |
[26:50] | Bitch. I know she was down there. I saw her. | 我知道她在这里 我看见她了 |
[27:21] | LAPD hotline. Yes, sir. | -洛杉矶警局 -是 先生 |
[27:25] | We appreciate your calling. | 感谢你的来电 |
[27:27] | I got one says he thinks it’s God’s mighty vengeance. | 有个人说他认为这是上帝强大的复仇 |
[27:30] | Good, we could use some help down here. | 太好了 这里需要上帝的帮忙 |
[27:33] | LAPD tip line. | 洛杉矶警局举报热线 |
[27:35] | Agent Jareau, we have some people out front you need to talk to. | 让热探员 外面有几个人请你跟他们谈谈 |
[27:38] | Ma’am, could you hold, please? | 女士 请你先等一下好吗 |
[27:41] | -They saw your press conference. -Detective, line three. | -他们看了你的新闻记者会 -警探 帮我接三号线 |
[27:51] | FBI! | 联邦调查局 趴下 |
[27:52] | Wait. What did I do? What did I do? What did I do? | 等等 我做了什么 我做了什么 我做了什么 |
[28:41] | 白人 男性 可能是为了逃避 | |
[28:42] | 精神崩溃 出现幻觉 | |
[28:44] | 易怒 认识他的人 | |
[29:22] | 205室谈话室 | |
[29:30] | I haven’t done anything. There’s been a big mistake. | 我什么都没做 这一定是误会 |
[29:35] | -Then it’ll work itself out, Jonny. -I just draw comic books. I’m an artist. | -事情会水落石出 强尼 -我是画漫画的 我是艺术家 |
[29:39] | And that guy out there, Bobby. I fired him. He’s probably just mad. | 外面有个叫鲍比的被我解雇了 他可能在生我的气 |
[29:42] | He’s not mad at you at all. | 他一点都不生你的气 |
[29:45] | Then why would he say that I did something? | 那他为什么说我做了坏事 |
[29:47] | That’s why he’s here, right? | 是他举报我的吧 |
[29:49] | You remember I read your rights? Jonny, look at me. | 我宣读了你的权利 强尼 看着我 |
[29:53] | Tell me that you understand that you can have a lawyer present | 告诉我你明白 在你跟任何人交代前 |
[29:56] | -before you speak to anybody. -I don’t want a lawyer. | -你可以请一位律师 -我不想找律师 |
[29:58] | -Tell me that you understand. -I understand. | -告诉我你明白了 -我明白了 |
[30:02] | Somebody’s going to be in to talk to you real soon. | 很快就会有人进来跟你谈 |
[30:07] | There’s been a big mistake here. I haven’t done anything! | 你们误会了 我什么都没做 |
[30:22] | -That’s a lot. -There’s more. | -这么多 -还有更多 |
[30:24] | -Did you find the murder weapon? -Didn’t need to. | -找到凶器了吗 -不需要 |
[30:27] | -Why’s that? -Mr McHale is a very sick young man. | -为什么 -麦黑尔先生是个病得很重的年轻人 |
[30:33] | -This is exactly… -Yeah. | -这不就是… -没错 |
[30:35] | Can you go get the mug shot of Glen Hill? | 请你拿葛兰・希尔的脸部照片 |
[30:37] | Yeah, give me a minute. | 好 等我一下 |
[30:44] | -Is that all from Jonny’s studio? -Yes, sir. | 那些都是从强尼的工作室拿来的吗 |
[30:46] | He’s not a killer. He’s just sick. | -是 先生 -他不是杀人犯 他只是病了 |
[30:51] | You did the right thing by coming here, Mr Kim. | 你来报案是正确的选择 金先生 |
[30:54] | Now, you said you hadn’t seen him for a couple of months before today? | 你说在今天以前 已经几个月没见到他了吗 |
[30:59] | Yeah. I… | 是的 我… |
[31:04] | You get busy, you know? | 我很忙 你明白的 |
[31:06] | There was no reason to, you know, go there. | 没有什么理由过去 |
[31:21] | Vickie Wright, will you marry me? | 薇琪・莱特 嫁给我好吗 |
[31:31] | -That’s Glen Hill. -He’s missing. | -这是葛兰・希尔 -他失踪了 |
[31:36] | -You think I know where he is? -Six months ago, he and his gang | -你们觉得我知道他在哪里吗 -六个月前 他和他的帮派 |
[31:39] | victimised you and your girlfriend, right? | 袭击了你和你的女友 对吗 |
[31:42] | -What? -They attacked you on the street. | -什么 -他们在街头攻击你们 |
[31:44] | No. | 没有 |
[31:46] | And you couldn’t identify any of them after you got out of the hospital. | 出院以后 他们几个 你一个都认不出来吗 |
[31:53] | This is crazy. | 太离谱了 |
[32:03] | Hey, how are you feeling, baby girl? | 你感觉如何 宝贝 |
[32:05] | I just can’t seem to get my chair adjusted just right again, | 我的椅子一直调不好 |
[32:10] | -but, other than that, mortified. -Mortified? | -但除了这件事 我难过极了 -难过极了? |
[32:14] | Please tell me the UnSub isn’t Jonny McHale, the graphic novelist. | 拜托告诉我 不明嫌犯不是漫画小说家强尼・麦黑尔 |
[32:17] | -Don’t tell me you’re a fan of this guy? -Oh, my God, yes. He’s a genius. | -别告诉我你是他的书迷 -当然是 他是个天才 |
[32:21] | Well, sweetheart, you should see | 亲爱的 你没看见 |
[32:22] | what he thought the victims looked like before he killed them. | 他杀死受害者前把他们画成什么样 |
[32:24] | Sometimes, for an artist, the only difference | 有时候对艺术家来说 |
[32:26] | between insanity and genius is success. | 你是疯子或天才取决于你成功与否 |
[32:31] | I believe you’re suffering a post traumatic form of a psychotic break. | 我们认为你患有 一种创伤后的精神崩溃 |
[32:35] | -Psychotic? -And you have been for weeks. | -精神崩溃? -而且已经发作了几周 |
[32:37] | -Come on. -It’s possible you don’t even know. | -拜托 -你可能根本不知道 |
[32:39] | How could I not know? | 我怎么可能不知道 |
[32:44] | It’s a page from something I’m working on. | 这是我画的作品 |
[32:46] | We know. | 我们知道 |
[32:49] | This is a murder scene from two nights ago. | 这是两晚前的谋杀现场 |
[32:51] | You were there. Yesterday. I talked to you. | 昨天你去过那里我还跟你说过话 |
[32:54] | -We have photos of you. -Wait, this is real? | -我们有你的照片 -等等 这是真的吗 |
[32:58] | These are members of the Twenty-Third Street Killers. | 他们是23街杀手的成员 |
[33:01] | Glen Hill’s gang. | 葛兰・希尔的帮派 |
[33:02] | And there were six gang members murdered in that house last night. | 昨晚这栋房子里有六名帮派成员被杀 |
[33:07] | This was on your drawing board when we arrested you. | 我们逮捕你的时候这个摆在画板上 |
[33:11] | No. No, this can’t be. It doesn’t make any sense. | 不 这不可能 这根本说不通 |
[33:14] | The house belongs to Glen Hill. | 这栋房子是葛兰・希尔的 |
[33:15] | There was a trail of blood leading out the back door. | 有一连串血迹通往后门 |
[33:18] | We believe that you took Mr Hill with you, when you left. | 我们认为你走的时候带上了希尔先生 |
[33:24] | Is this his phone? | 这是他的手机吗 |
[33:26] | It was on the floor when we took him down. | 我们抓他的时候 这个就摆在地上 |
[33:33] | It looks like all the calls he makes are to the same number. | 他打的都是同一支号码 |
[33:36] | Dial it. Maybe it’s someone who could help us. | 拨一下 说不定对方能帮到我们 |
[33:39] | At least help him. | 至少能帮帮他 |
[33:47] | Hey, this is Vickie. | 你好 我是薇琪 |
[33:49] | Can’t come to the phone right now ’cause I’m out living my life. | 现在无法接电话因为我忙着享受生活 |
[33:51] | Leave it at the beep. | 哔声后留言 |
[33:53] | -Vickie? -Vickie. That was his girlfriend. | -薇琪? -薇琪是他的女友 |
[33:58] | But, all these calls were made within the last two days. | 这些电话都是前两天打的 |
[34:02] | Sometimes what an UnSub does actually makes sense. | 有时不明嫌犯做的事还是很正常的 |
[34:07] | These are just drawings. My imagination. | 这些只是画而已是我的想像 |
[34:09] | Severe PTSD is not uncommon for victims of violent crime. | 暴力犯罪的受害者患有创伤后压力症候群是很正常的 |
[34:13] | -Victims? -You’re bleeding. | -受害者? -你在流血 |
[34:15] | -Looks like a grazing gunshot wound. -Did they shoot you last night? | -好像是枪击伤口 -他们昨晚对你开枪了吗 |
[34:17] | Look, stop it. I would know if I had been a victim. | 你们别说了 如果我是个受害者我自己肯定知道 |
[34:21] | Do you remember being in the hospital? | 你记得自己进医院的事吗 |
[34:22] | -I was never… -That’s your medical report. | -我从没有 -这是你的病历报告 |
[34:24] | They cut you open, Mr McHale. | 他们把你的身体切开了 麦黑尔先生 |
[34:26] | Yeah, we’ll call ahead. | 上去吧 |
[34:36] | You were nearly eviscerated. They said it was a miracle you lived. | 你差点连内脏都被挖掉 他们说你能活下来已经是个奇迹 |
[34:40] | Miracle? You think living was a miracle? | 奇迹?你们认为活着是奇迹吗 |
[34:45] | All your drawings reflect actual crime scenes. All of them, but one. | 你的画都跟一些真实犯罪现场符合 只有这幅例外 |
[34:49] | -Where is this crime scene, Jonny? -Is this Glen Hill? | -这个犯罪现场在哪 强尼 -这是葛兰・希尔吗 |
[34:51] | Where is he? Where’s Glen Hill? | 他在哪里 葛兰・希尔在哪里 |
[34:54] | -Jonny! -No! No! | -不要 -不 |
[34:59] | You don’t know what’s out there. No one knows about the night. | 你们不知道外面有多危险 没人知道那晚的事 |
[35:03] | -We don’t want to hurt you, Jonny. -It’s okay, son. It’s okay. | -我们不会伤害你 强尼 -没事了 孩子 没事的 |
[35:08] | I couldn’t help her. | 我救不了她 |
[35:12] | -Jonny, you don’t have to… -Vickie Wright, will you marry me? | -强尼 你不用的 -薇琪・莱特 嫁给我好吗 |
[35:19] | -Vickie? -Jonny. | -薇琪 -强尼 |
[35:24] | Answer him, baby. The man asked you a question. | 回答他 宝贝 他问了你一个问题 |
[35:28] | -We don’t want any trouble, guys. -Don’t much matter what you want. | -我们不想惹麻烦 各位 -你想怎样我们不在乎 |
[35:30] | Look, I’ve got a little bit of money. It’s not much… | 看 我有一点钱 不算多 |
[35:33] | -Answer him! -Yes. Yes, I’ll marry you. | -回答他 -好 我嫁给你 |
[35:35] | It’s okay, Vickie. It’s okay. It’s okay. | -没事 薇琪 没事的 -没事的 |
[35:37] | See, bro. You got more than you thought. You got a fiancée. | 瞧 兄弟 你的收获真不小 你有未婚妻了 |
[35:41] | -No! No! Jonny! Jonny! No! -No! Vickie! Get off me! | -不要 不 强尼 不要 -薇琪 放开 |
[35:44] | -No! -Get off me! | -放开我 |
[35:46] | Help! Stop! Get off me! | -放开我 |
[35:48] | You’re not gonna want to miss this. | 下面的好戏你不能错过 |
[35:53] | They made me watch. | 他们逼我看 |
[35:55] | It can help you if we can tell the court that you told us where Glen Hill is. | 告诉我们葛兰・希尔在哪 我们在法庭上求情 这会对你有帮助 |
[36:00] | -They made me watch. -I know. I know, they’re animals. | -他们逼我看 -我知道他们都是禽兽 |
[36:03] | You’re sick. You didn’t know what you were doing. | 你生病了 你不知道自己做了什么 |
[36:06] | Where’s Glen Hill, Jonny? | 葛兰・希尔在哪 强尼 |
[36:20] | You’re not gonna want to miss this. | -下面的好戏你不能错过 |
[36:21] | You’re not gonna want to miss this. | -下面的好戏你不能错过 |
[37:33] | Just leave it alone until I get there. | 别管了 等我回去再说 |
[37:36] | Hey, hey, hardhead, don’t make me spank you when I get back. | 死脑筋 小心我回去以后打你的屁股 |
[37:40] | Don’t listen to him, Garcia. He’s all talk. | 别听他说大话 加西亚 他只是说说而已 |
[37:43] | JJ, he just hit me. | 珍珍 他打我 |
[37:45] | Boys, behave, or I will ground you both. | 男孩们 乖一点 不然我把你们都关在家里 |
[37:49] | -Is that one of Jonny McHale’s books? -Yeah, it’s called Blue. | -那是强尼・麦黑尔的书吗 -对 书名是《蓝色》 |
[37:52] | It’s about a girl who thinks she’s a real human being, right? | 讲的是一个女孩她以为自己是人 |
[37:54] | But it turns out she’s a robot that was built by her uncle. | 但她是个机器人是她叔叔制造了她 |
[37:57] | -So it’s Pinocchio? -Yeah, it is like Pinocchio, | -类似皮诺丘? -对 很像 |
[38:00] | only set in a high school in outer space. | 但背景是外太空的一所高中 |
[38:04] | By the way, what happened to Vickie’s phone? | 对了 薇琪的手机呢 |
[38:06] | -Phone? -The one that Jonny kept calling | -手机 -强尼一直打过去的 |
[38:08] | -with her message on it. -We gave them both back to him. | -有她的留言 -都还给他了 |
[38:12] | You know, I couldn’t imagine having nothing left of someone | 当一个人唯一剩下的东西 是一则语音留言 |
[38:14] | but a voice message. | 我能想像那种感觉 |
[38:17] | -I think I’d never stop listening to it. -Yeah, it’s sad. | -我一定忍不住一遍遍地听 -对 很悲伤 |
[38:21] | Hey, did you know that Carlo Lorenzini, the guy that wrote Pinocchio | 你知道皮诺丘的作者卡洛・科洛迪 |
[38:23] | was said to be obsessed with the human nose? | 据说他对人的鼻子非常着迷 |
[38:25] | -As a matter of fact, Pinocchio… -Wow. | 而皮诺丘不是 |
[38:27] | -…wasn’t even the first character… -Interesting. Coffee? | -第一个角色… -真有意思 喝咖啡吗 |
[38:29] | I’m all right. Thank you, though, for asking. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[38:39] | Something wrong? | 有什么不对吗 |
[38:42] | He’s the first UnSub I’ve worked that wasn’t a bad guy, you know? | 他是我遇到第一个 并非坏人的不明嫌犯 |
[38:47] | Six months ago, Jonny McHale was just a regular person. | 六个月前强尼・麦黑尔只是个正常人 |
[38:52] | Every UnSub is ill on some level. | 每个不明嫌犯某种程度上都有点病态 |
[38:55] | Most can’t help what they do any more than Jonny could. | 大多数都像强尼一样 不能控制自己的行为 |
[38:58] | But he went from successful writer and artist to brutal killer in six months. | 但是仅仅六个月他就从成功的作家 变成了残忍的杀人犯 |
[39:04] | -He suffered an unbelievable tragedy. -I know. I get it. | -他遭遇了难以置信的悲剧 -我知道 我明白 |
[39:11] | -So, what’s bugging you? -It just makes me wonder, | -那你在心烦什么 -这件事让我好奇 |
[39:16] | are we all capable of becoming something like that? | 我们是否都有变成这种人的可能性 |
[39:24] | Life is a hell of a thing to happen to a person. | 人生是每个人最大的冒险 |
[39:40] | -You really don’t have to do this. -Woman, will you hush? | -你真的不用帮我做这个 -拜托你闭嘴 |
[39:43] | I could do it myself. I just can’t grip anything too tight yet, | 我可以自己来 只是暂时不能用力握东西 |
[39:45] | -and when I tried to do it, it kept falling. -Will you sit your motor mouth down? | -我弄的时候一直往下滑… -你可以闭上嘴 坐下 |
[39:54] | See, now, that’s perfect. | 现在高度超级完美 |
[39:55] | -Yeah? -Totally. | -是吗 -绝对是 |
[39:57] | -Well, there you go, my sweet lady. -My hero. | -那就坐着吧 我的淑女 -我的英雄 |
[40:00] | I am nobody’s hero. | 我不是英雄 |
[40:03] | -Hey, do you know who Frank Miller is? -Frank Miller. Sounds familiar. UnSub? | -你知道法兰克・米勒是谁吗 -法兰克・米勒 挺耳熟 不明嫌犯吗 |
[40:10] | No. Graphic novelist. 300? Sin City? | 不 是漫画作家 《斯巴达三百勇士》《罪恶之城》 |
[40:14] | Right, right, right. Cool movies. | 对 很酷的电影 |
[40:17] | Anyway, he said something once, and it makes me think of you. | 总之 他说过一番话 让我想到你 |
[40:24] | “The noir hero is a knight in blood-caked armour. | 黑色英雄是一位骑士穿着染血的盔甲 |
[40:29] | “He’s dirty, and he does his best to deny | 他很肮脏 而且始终拒绝承认 |
[40:31] | “the fact that he’s a hero the whole time.” | 自己是一个英雄 |
[40:53] | Hey, this is Vickie. | 你好 我是薇琪 |
[40:54] | Can’t come to the phone right now ’cause I’m out living my life. | 现在无法接电话因为我忙着享受生活 |
[40:57] | Leave it at the beep. | 哔声后留言 |