Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

犯罪心理(Criminal Minds)第3季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 犯罪心理(Criminal Minds)第3季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:03] Please, listen. I’m telling you, he’s not like our other patients. 拜托你们听我说 他跟我们其他病人不一样
[00:08] The crimes that got him here are nothing compared to what he’ll do 如果我们放他出去 跟他入院时候的罪行相比
[00:10] -if we let him out. -But he responded to medication. -他只会变本加厉 -但药物对他起了作用
[00:14] Medication inhibits his delusions, not his fantasies. 药物只抑制他的错觉 而不是幻觉
[00:18] -No pill can alter his sexual proclivities. -But he’s only 17 years old. -没有药物能改变他的性倾向 -可他只有17岁
[00:22] 17-year-old boys don’t grow out of their sexuality. 17岁的男孩走不出性的吸引
[00:25] -They grow into it. -If he continues his medication… -只会越陷越深 -只要他继续服药
[00:29] He won’t. The side effects are too dramatic. 不可能 副作用太大了
[00:32] Maybe if you explain how important it is to him… 也许你可以向他解释服药的重要性
[00:34] He put on 160 pounds since he went on them. 自从他开始服药 体重增加了72公斤
[00:37] He’ll stop taking them. They all do. And when he does, he’ll do this. 他一定会停药 他们都这样 当他停药后 这就是结果
[00:41] All of it. Every deviant, sickening detail. 所有变态恶心的细节一样都不会少
[00:45] He was adjudicated and committed. 他已经接受宣判了
[00:48] The law says, he turns 18, we release him. Our hands are tied. 法律规定他年满18岁就得释放 我们束手无策
[00:53] It’s not your hands I worry about. 我担心的不是你的手
[01:00] You ought to change your name to Lucky. 你该改名叫“幸运”了
[01:03] Thank whatever God you got. You’re out of here. 感谢你信仰的神吧 你可以走了
[01:07] I will. 我会的
[01:19] 维吉尼亚 宽提科
[01:20] -Hey, Penelope. -Allison. The usual. -佩内洛普 -爱丽森 老样子
[01:25] Come on. You got to be kidding me. 不会吧 开什么玩笑
[01:37] I got a polo mallet in my trunk. Maybe you should give it a shot? 我车上有一根马球棍 你要不要用它试试
[01:42] -I’m sorry. None of my business. -Three hours, it just froze up on me. -对不起 不关我的事 -我弄了三小时 竟然死机了
[01:48] And you didn’t save as you… 你没存档啊
[01:52] Who has time to save these days with the kids and their rap music? 现在身边都是孩子和饶舌歌 谁还有时间存档
[01:55] -You have a polo mallet in your trunk? -A small one. Can I? -你车里真的有马球棒? -小型的 让我试试好吗
[02:03] Figures. It’s Windows. 知道了 是视窗作业系统
[02:06] Temperamental. Let’s try… 喜怒无常 我试试
[02:11] Voilà. Good luck. 看 祝你好运
[02:17] I’m James. James Baylor. My friends call me Colby. 我是詹姆斯・贝勒 朋友都叫我科比
[02:22] Penelope Garcia. My friends call me “Wonderful.” Or Garcia. 佩内洛普・加西亚 朋友叫我 “妙女郎” 或加西亚
[02:26] -Well, thank you. -Just happy to help. -谢谢 -很高兴能帮上忙
[02:30] Maybe I could take you to lunch sometime? 也许下次我可以请你吃午饭
[02:34] -Sure. Okay. Why not? -Here’s my card. -好啊 -这是我的名片
[02:46] -This is my… -I’ll call you. -这是我的 -我会给你打电话的
[02:49] Great. 好极了
[02:55] -Good morning, princess. -Good morning. -早安 公主 -早
[02:56] Pump your brakes. 留步
[03:03] Every day I say, “Good morning.” 每次我说 “早安”
[03:05] Every day you say, “I’ll show you a good morning, hot stuff.” 你都会说“有我才是真的好 帅哥”
[03:07] -Every day. Not today? -I hate profilers. Do you know that? -今天为什么例外 -我讨厌心理侧写员
[03:14] -Spit it out. -Fine. I met a guy. -说来听听 -好吧 我遇到一个男人
[03:17] -You did what? Where? -Coffee shop. Smoking hot. -什么 在哪里 -咖啡店 超性感
[03:21] I fixed his computer, and then he asked for my number. 我帮他修好了电脑 他就问我要了号码
[03:23] -And you just… -Gave it to him. -那你就… -给他了
[03:25] Do you believe that? A complete stranger. 你相信吗 我们完全不认识
[03:27] -Did I mention he was smoking hot? -Yeah, yeah. I think you did. -我有说过他超性感吗 -你说了
[03:30] -Okay, it happens. -No, it doesn’t. Not to me. Not like this. -好吧 这很正常 -不正常 对我来说不正常 我不是这样的
[03:36] Not like what? -怎样的
[03:37] I’m not the girl men see across a smoky bar and write songs about. -我不是男人在酒吧遇见 就想为她写歌的那种女孩
[03:40] -Sweetheart… -It’s okay. I do just fine, -亲爱的… -没关系 我没事
[03:42] -but it takes a minute, you know? -Okay, so what’s the problem? -只是需要时间消化 -那你到底担心什么
[03:46] You think it’s all happening a little too fast or something? 你是不是觉得一切发生的太快了
[03:48] Yes. I don’t know. Maybe. What do you think? 可能是吧 你觉得呢
[03:51] I think you should always trust your gut. 我觉得你应该相信你的直觉
[03:52] So sure, if he seems a little too smooth, 如果他看起来太迷人
[03:56] or maybe even a little too smoking hot, 或者太性感
[03:57] then maybe you should walk the other way. 那你或许就该放弃了
[04:00] Hey, we caught a bad one. 这次的案子很糟糕
[04:03] -How bad? -Florida. -有多糟 -佛罗里达
[04:11] Bridgewater, Florida. Local girl, Abbey Kelton, 19, 佛罗里达桥水市 当地女孩艾比・克尔顿 19岁
[04:14] left her parents’ home to go to the local junior college. 离开父母家去念一所大专 就再也没回来
[04:18] She never came home. Three days later joggers found her, 三天后 慢跑的人
[04:21] -part of her, in a nearby park. -What did that to her? -在附近公园发现部分尸体 -是什么东西干的
[04:26] Bridgewater is off of I-75, 桥水市在I-75号州际路旁
[04:28] which is often referred to as Alligator Alley, 那里也被称为鳄鱼巷
[04:31] for reasons that are now apparent. 所以原因也就不言而喻了
[04:33] Everything below the waist had been eaten. 腰部以下的部分全被吃了
[04:36] The circle of life. 生命的轮回啊
[04:38] Suddenly, I don’t feel so guilty about my alligator wallet. 我突然间不为我的鳄鱼皮钱包内疚了
[04:40] Alligators didn’t cut off her fingers, slit her throat or carve this into her chest. 鳄鱼不会切掉她的手指 割破她的喉咙或者在她胸口刻这个
[04:46] An inverted pentagram. 倒转的五芒星
[04:48] The locals believe the killing was committed by a satanic cult. 当地警方认为这是撒旦信徒所为
[04:51] -Some things never change. -Killer satanic cults don’t exist. -有些事永远不会变 -撒旦信徒杀手是不存在的
[04:55] They were debunked as a suburban myth. 已经被揭穿了 那只是民间传说
[04:59] -What? -Rossi’s the one that debunked them. -怎么了 -就是罗西揭穿谣言的
[05:02] -Oh, right. Thanks. -Cult or not, the killing was ritualized. -好吧 谢谢 -不管是不是信徒所为 杀人手法像个仪式
[05:09] This will turn serial if it hasn’t already. 迟早会演变成连环杀人案
[05:11] So, killer satanic cults don’t exist, but satanic serial killers do? 撒旦信徒杀手不存在 可是撒旦连环杀手就存在
[05:16] 入此门者 弃绝希望
[05:22] Well, thanks for clearing that up. 多谢总结
[05:24] It’s from Dante’s Inferno. “Abandon hope, all ye who enter here.” 出自但丁的《地狱》 “进入这扇门的人 就要放弃一切希望”
[05:30] -So, that was a yes? -A big yes. -那就是肯定回答了 -非常肯定
[06:24] “Fantasy, abandoned by reason, produces impossible monsters.” “被理智抛弃的幻想 能造出超乎想像的怪兽”
[06:29] Francis Goya. 法兰西斯科・戈雅
[06:30] We never found any evidence of a killer satanic cult. 我们从没发现任何 撒旦信徒杀手的证据
[06:34] In reality, there are only two types of violent satanic criminals. 现实中只有两种暴力的撒旦罪犯
[06:38] Type one, teen satanists, assume the satanic identity to rebel. 第一种是青少年撒旦主义者 认为撒旦代表反叛
[06:41] Minor crimes, theft and vandalism to churches, 他们会犯些轻罪 偷窃 故意破坏教堂
[06:44] schools, symbols of authority. 学校和象征权威的地方
[06:45] When combined with drugs and alcohol, they may turn violent. 再加上毒品和酒精时 就变得很暴力
[06:48] Yes, in extreme cases, deadly. 在极端情况下会致命
[06:51] That was out of my book, word for word. 跟我书里的内容一字不差
[06:53] -Trust us. We know. -Killings are accidental, -我们知道 真的 -他们杀人是偶然的
[06:56] usually resulting from their hobby getting out of control. 通常是因为爱好失控所致
[06:59] -Killings won’t turn serial… -Hey, Reid. -不会变为连环案件 -瑞德
[07:05] Sorry. 抱歉
[07:06] Okay, so that’s one type. What’s type two? 这是第一种 第二种呢
[07:09] The adaptive satanist is the one you have to worry about. 你们该担心的是适应性撒旦主义者
[07:12] A typical serial killer, rationalising his fantasies 他们是典型的连环杀手 会通过怪罪他人
[07:15] -by blaming them on outside forces. -Like Satan? -将自己的幻想合理化 -像撒旦那样
[07:18] Yes. He adapts satanic beliefs to fit his specific homicidal drives. 对 他将撒旦的信仰 适用于自己特定的杀人意图
[07:23] He doesn’t kill because he believes in Satan. 他不是因为信撒旦才杀人
[07:25] -He believes in Satan because he kills. -Well, let’s hope it’s the teenagers. -而是因为杀人才信撒旦 -但愿是第一种吧
[07:30] Whether you’re religious or not, the presence of satanic elements 无论你是否信仰宗教撒旦因素的存在
[07:33] can affect even the most experienced investigators. 会让最有经验的调查者也受影响
[07:35] And we’re not immune, so keep an eye on the locals 我们不能免疫 所以要留意当地警方
[07:38] -and keep an eye on each other. -Hey, I hear you. I saw The Exorcist. -互相照应 -我明白 我看过《大法师》
[07:42] My mother took us to church every Sunday until I moved out. 在我搬出家前 我妈每周日都带我去教堂
[07:44] This whole Devil thing doesn’t spook me at all. 这些恶魔的玩意一点都吓不倒我
[07:47] Maybe that’s because you never truly bought the God part either. 也许是因为你从来没有真正相信上帝的存在
[07:54] No offence, kid, but you don’t know what I believe. 别介意 孩子 你根本不知道我信仰什么
[07:57] Well, I mean, logic dictates that if you believe in the one, 按逻辑来说 如果你相信一方
[08:00] you have to reconcile the existence of the other. 就不得不相信另一方的存在
[08:02] People’s reactions to Satan is 人们对撒旦的反应
[08:05] what gives it appeal to these offenders. It has power, 正合那些罪犯的心意 它有很强的力量
[08:08] and it would be a mistake to underestimate it. 千万不能低估它
[08:16] 佛罗里达桥水市 法医办公室
[08:18] We found Abbey’s car at a gas station near her home. 我们在艾比家附近的加油站发现了她的车
[08:21] No sign of foul play. Dr Fulton? 没有施暴的迹象 富顿医生
[08:24] The gators got to her sometime during the night. 看门人是在半夜发现她的
[08:26] Her nose was broken at least 48 hours prior. 她的鼻子在那48小时前就被咬掉了
[08:29] -About the time of the abduction. -Blitz attack. -差不多是绑架时间 -突然袭击
[08:33] -What was the cause of death? -Her throat. -死亡原因是什么 -喉咙的伤
[08:35] It was cut roughly eight hours prior to the discovery of the body. 大概是在发现尸体前八小时被割破的
[08:39] Sexual assault? 有性侵犯吗
[08:41] The state of the body makes that impossible to determine. 目前的尸体状态无法判断
[08:44] -The pentagram? -That was done postmortem. -五芒星呢 -那是在死后刻的
[08:47] -And the fingers? -All severed at the first knuckle. -手指呢 -都在第一指节处砍断了
[08:51] -When? -I was unsure -什么时候发生的 -一开始我不确定
[08:53] when the fingers were removed, until I found this… 手指被砍的时间 直到我发现了这个
[08:59] The contents of her stomach. 这是她胃里的东西
[09:02] The condition indicates they were fed to her just prior to her death. 从消化情况看 是在她死前强行喂入的
[09:08] All ten fingers. 一共十根手指
[09:21] Rossi, do me a favour. You talk to the priest, all right? 罗西 帮我个忙 你来跟神父谈好吗
[09:26] You’d rather interview the grieving parents 你宁愿去见伤心欲绝的家属
[09:28] on the worst day of their lives, than the priest? 也不愿意见神父吗
[09:32] If it’s all right with you, yeah. 你要这么说也行
[09:47] Good afternoon. 午安
[09:49] Hi, Father Marks. Agent Jareau. These are Agents Rossi and Morgan. 马克斯神父 我是让热探员 这两位是罗西和莫根
[09:55] Hey, it’s good of you to come. 你们能来就好
[09:57] We’re sorry we have to be here under these circumstances, Father. 神父 很遗憾 我们在这种情况下来教堂
[10:00] Well, Abbey’s parents, Bob and Lee-Ann, are in my office. 艾比的父母鲍勃和丽安在我办公室里
[10:03] We were discussing her service. 我们正在商量她的后事
[10:07] Agent Morgan actually has some questions for you. 莫根探员有些问题要问你
[10:10] Well, they’re upstairs. First door on the right, 好 他们在楼上右手边第一个房间
[10:13] and they’re expecting you. 他们在等你
[10:20] So, how long has it been, Agent Morgan? 有多久了 莫根探员
[10:25] I’m sorry? 什么
[10:27] Well, since you’ve been in God’s house? 你多久没来教堂了
[10:31] Priests and dentists can spot an overdue customer a mile away. 神父和牙医老远就能发现 很久没来的客人
[10:35] So, how long has it been? 你多久没来了
[10:40] I didn’t come here to talk about myself. 我来不是说我的私事的
[10:43] -Occupational hazard, my apologies. -Is this the biggest church in town? -职业病 不好意思 -这是市里最大的教堂吗
[10:47] Well, we’re the only church in Bridgewater proper. 桥水市就这一所教堂
[10:50] You’re aware of the religious aspects of this crime? The pentagram? 你知道这件案子跟宗教有关吧 就是那个五芒星
[10:54] Yes, I am. 知道
[10:56] Have there been any break-ins, thefts, threats towards the church? 教堂有没有发生强行闯入 盗窃或恐吓
[10:59] -No. -Parishioners behaving strangely? -没有 -举止怪异的教区居民呢
[11:02] Regulars who may have recently stopped coming? 比如常来的人突然不来了
[11:04] No, not that I’m aware of. 我没发现
[11:07] How about questions about Satan from your young members? 那些年轻的教友有没有崇拜撒旦的
[11:12] -Possession, exorcisms, the occult? -Now, that I’m sure I would remember. -附身 驱魔或者神秘仪式 -如果有的话 我一定会记得
[11:20] Good. Thanks for your time. 好 谢谢你
[11:25] We’re so sorry for your loss. 对你们的遭遇我们深表遗憾
[11:30] They say we couldn’t have an open casket, 他们说我们不能用透明棺材
[11:31] so we need to choose a picture. 所以得选一张照片
[11:33] I didn’t know which one to use, so I brought them all. 我不知道选哪张所以都带来了
[11:37] -She’s beautiful. -Her first steps? -她很漂亮 -这是她第一次走路
[11:41] Bob took that. Thank God. I would have missed it. 鲍勃拍的 感谢上帝 否则我就错过了
[11:44] I was at a church retreat for the weekend. 那个周末我去参加退修会了
[11:48] -Pretty young to be walking. -Nine months. -这么小就会走路了 -九个月
[11:52] Youngest girl in the whole neighbourhood to walk. 是附近最早学会走路的女孩
[11:54] First to swim, too. That’s Abbey. 游泳也最早 这就是艾比
[11:57] -When’s her birthday? -July 28th. -她生日什么时候 -7月28日
[12:00] Leo. Headstrong, popular, generous, the centre of attention. Am I right? 狮子座 坚定 讨喜 慷慨大方 受人关注 对吗
[12:07] To a T. That’s Abbey. 完全没错 艾比就是这样的
[12:09] She was only 17 when she graduated. She’s studying to be a nurse. 她毕业时只有17岁 正学习护士专业
[12:13] Was. 曾经
[12:16] -What’s that, dear? -She was studying to be a nurse. -你说什么 亲爱的 -曾经学习护士专业
[12:34] I made the identification. 是我辨认的尸体
[12:40] There was a sheet over her. 她身上盖了一张床单
[12:42] Doc pulled it down just enough to see her face. 医生拉到刚好能看清她脸的位置
[12:45] But I could tell, 可是
[12:49] I could see from the way the sheet lay over her body 从床单覆盖她身体的样子看 我感觉到…
[12:56] that something wasn’t right. 有些不对劲
[12:58] Detective Jordan won’t tell me the details. He said I don’t need to know. 乔丹警探不肯告诉透露细节 他说我没必要知道
[13:03] And Doc says I don’t need to see. 医生也说我没必要看
[13:09] But this is Abbey. This is my sweet Abbey. 但那是艾比啊 我心头上的宝贝
[13:14] I trust Doc and I trust Detective Jordan, 我相信医生和乔丹警探
[13:18] but you’re from the FBI and if you tell me 可你是联邦调查局的人 如果你也说
[13:22] that I don’t need to see or I don’t need to know, 我没必要看 或者不该看
[13:25] I’ll believe you. 我就相信你
[13:30] Trust me, Mr Kelton. 相信我 克尔顿先生
[13:35] These are the memories you want to keep. 这才是你想保留的记忆
[13:46] -Thank you. -Thank you, Father. -谢谢 -谢谢 神父
[13:48] -Take care. -Hi, Father. -保重 -你好 神父
[13:52] For Lee-Ann and Bob. We feel so helpless. We had to do something. 我们帮不上丽安和鲍勃 但我们总得做点什么
[13:55] There’s plenty of room in the fridge, okay? 冰箱里还有很多空间
[13:58] -So take it in there. -Thanks, Father. -放进去吧 -谢谢 神父
[14:03] There’s no evidence that any of the local kids 没有证据表明 有当地孩子
[14:05] were into Devil worship or the occult. 痴迷恶魔或神秘仪式
[14:07] -No, this is not a group of teenagers. -It’s a serial killer. -不 这并非一群青少年 -而是一个连环杀手
[14:10] And considering what he did with her fingers, a sadistic one. 从他砍掉手指的行为看 应该是个虐待狂
[14:13] That I wouldn’t say just yet. 还不能确定
[14:15] He cut off her fingers and he made her eat them. 他切掉她手指并逼她吃下去
[14:18] If that isn’t sadistic… 如果这不是虐待狂…
[14:19] If it was, that’s the only sign of sadism present in the crime. 如果是 那就是犯罪中 唯一的虐待迹象
[14:25] If he was purely a sadist, there would have been more signs of torture. 如果他只是个虐待狂 应该有更多折磨受害人的迹象
[14:28] -The fingers are a message. -What the hell’s the message? -手指是为了传达讯息 -到底是什么讯息
[14:31] She’s not my first. “她不是我杀的第一个”
[14:34] None of the fingers found in Abbey Kelton’s stomach were hers. 艾比・克尔顿胃里的手指 都不是她自己的
[14:37] And six of them were index fingers. 其中六个是食指
[14:40] 佛罗里达桥水市
[14:42] 水湾州立公园
[15:39] Hear ye, hear ye. The honourable Penelope Garcia presiding. 我是尊敬的佩内洛普・加西亚
[15:42] Speak and be heard. 说吧 我听着呢
[15:45] It’s Colby. We met this morning. You fixed my laptop. 我是科比 我们今早见过 你修好了我的笔记型电脑
[15:49] -Yeah, hi. How’s it going? -Great. Thanks to you. -对 你好 现在怎么样了 -很正常 多亏你帮忙
[15:54] -Just happy to be of service. -You know, -乐意为你效劳 -其实…
[15:58] I was wondering if you’d let me make that thank-you lunch a dinner. 我想知道你是否同意 将那顿道谢午餐改为晚餐
[16:01] -You really don’t have to do that. -I know, but I’d like to. -你真的不必这么做 -我知道 但我愿意
[16:04] I’m asking you out, Garcia. 我想约你出去 加西亚
[16:06] -Tomorrow night. -Tomorrow night? -就在明晚 -明晚
[16:11] Tomorrow night. Tomorrow night. 明晚…
[16:14] You know, I would love to, but I am coming down with something. 我很想去 可是我不太舒服
[16:17] -Are you okay? -Yeah. -你还好吗 -没有大碍
[16:26] Maybe some other time, when you’re feeling up to it. 改天吧 等你好点再约
[16:28] Yeah, I have your number. 好 我有你电话
[16:30] -Feel better. -Thanks. -快点好起来 -谢谢
[16:36] Hey, what you got for me, girl? 查到什么了 甜心
[16:38] I just sent you ten separate IDs belonging to the ten fingers 我刚发给你十个不同身份 那是艾比・克尔顿胃里
[16:41] found in Abbey Kelton’s stomach. 十根手指的主人
[16:43] No two fingers belonged to the same woman. 没有两根手指属于同一个女人
[16:46] Ten? And you ID’d them already? 十个?你已经查出她们身份了
[16:48] Forty plus prostitution arrests made it easy. 40多个妓女被捕 让我很容易就查到了
[16:51] They worked truck stops and rest areas 她们出没于桥水市周围县的 卡车站和休息区
[16:53] in the counties surrounding Bridgewater. 不明嫌犯很熟悉这个地区
[16:54] -Well, the UnSub knows the area well. -Clearly. Got to go. Bye. 很明显 就这样 再见
[16:58] Hey, whoa. What, no snappy retort? What’s going on? 等等 不跟我顶嘴了吗 怎么回事
[17:02] -Not in the mood. -Penelope? -没心情 -佩内洛普
[17:05] That guy from the coffee shop asked me out, 咖啡店遇到的男人约我出去
[17:08] and I took your advice and I blew him off. 我听你的建议 把他拒绝了
[17:13] Well, good. Smart move. Something was definitely wrong with him. 很好 做得很明智 他肯定有问题
[17:17] Wow, you are some profiler. 天啊 不愧是心理侧写员
[17:20] You could tell how wrong he was from what little I told you. 告诉你一点点信息 你就能知道他有问题
[17:24] Garcia, I didn’t mean… 加西亚 我不是…
[17:25] I wonder, was it that he was too handsome or too interested in me 我想知道 是因为他太帅 还是对我太感兴趣
[17:29] that tipped you off on how wrong he was? 才让你觉得他有问题呢
[17:32] -Garcia, I… -Just ’cause you wouldn’t -加西亚 我… -你不肯穿过
[17:34] cross a crowded room to hit on me, 拥挤的房间过来跟我搭讪
[17:35] does not mean that a more perceptive, less superficial guy wouldn’t. 并不代表一个更有眼力 更有思想的人不会这么做
[17:38] Hey, Derek, you want snappy? You suck. 德瑞克 你想让我顶嘴吗 你讨厌透了
[17:55] -Hey. -Hey. -你好 -你好
[17:59] Garcia just ID’d ten victims. 加西亚刚确认十个受害人的身份
[18:00] Yeah, she just sent the files through. Look at this. 对 她刚把文件传来 看
[18:03] Last known locations of the ten victims. 十名受害人最后出现的地点
[18:07] -Has Hotch seen this? -Yes. Oh, yeah. -哈奇看过吗 -看过了
[18:09] Hotch set up the profile briefing. 哈奇正在准备侧写简报
[18:11] We’re calling the families. You’re briefing the locals. 我们给她们家人打电话 你去给当地警方做简报
[18:15] Abbey Kelton and ten others 艾比・克尔顿和另外十个人
[18:17] murdered by a serial killer here in Bridgewater. 被桥水市的连环杀手谋杀了
[18:19] Here? How can you be sure? 在这 你怎么能肯定
[18:21] These marks represent where the first ten disappeared. 这些标记代表前十人的失踪地点
[18:24] The void in the centre is his safety zone. 中间空白区域是他的安全区
[18:26] He avoids killing near his home to escape detection. 他不会在住所附近杀人以防被人发现
[18:29] And the void’s centre is Bridgewater. 而空白区的中心就是桥水市
[18:31] Why would he violate his safety zone? No one knew he existed. 他为什么破坏自己的安全区 没人知道他的存在
[18:35] Because no one knew he existed. That’s why he left us the fingers. 正是因为没人知道他的存在 所以他把手指留给我们
[18:39] If he wants us to know, does he want us to catch him? 他让我们知道 是想让我们抓住他吗
[18:41] No. Killing gives him power. Our knowing gives him more. 不 杀人是他的动力 被人发现会让他更有冲劲
[18:46] He won’t stop. He’s just getting started. 他不会罢手的 这才刚开始
[18:53] Detective Jordan. 乔丹警探
[18:57] Yeah. Yeah, I got it. 好 我知道了
[19:02] You were right. He’s just getting started. 你说得对 这才刚开始
[19:06] So, yesterday afternoon Tracey Lambert told her roommate 昨天下午 翠西・兰伯特告诉室友
[19:09] -she was going for a hike. -He was waiting for her. -她要去远足 -他在这里等她的
[19:12] Well, blitz attack. Probably like Abbey Kelton’s at the gas station. 突袭 可能跟艾比・克尔顿 在加油站遇到的情况一样
[19:20] Our UnSub was likely in a mental institution. 我们的不明嫌犯 很可能进过精神病院
[19:24] -Why do you say that? -One neat aspect. -为什么这么说 -喜欢整洁
[19:30] The severely mentally ill have chaos all around them. 严重精神病人周围一片混乱
[19:33] When institutionalized, they’re given order. 刚进入精神病院时 他们会接受训练
[19:36] Taught to keep their rooms clean and neat. 教他们保持房间干净整洁
[19:38] When discharged, they stop taking their meds 出院后 他们停止服药
[19:40] and their minds fall back into chaos, but often 精神又退回到混乱状态
[19:44] they do one thing to keep some order back into it. 但他们常会做一件事让自己恢复正常
[19:48] Okay, I’ll call Garcia. Tell her to check state mental records. 我给加西亚打电话 让她查查州精神病院的记录
[20:02] -Hey, what’s he doing here? -I called him. -他在这里干什么 -我让他来的
[20:06] State Search and Rescue’s out of Tallahassee. 州搜救队不在达拉哈西
[20:08] It’d take at least four to five hours to set it up. 要成立搜救队起码需要四到五小时
[20:11] So? 所以呢
[20:12] Tracey is a member of the church choir, 翠西是教堂唱诗班的一员
[20:14] and my congregation is feeling helpless. 我的会众都感觉帮不上忙
[20:17] At least this way we’ll feel like we’re doing something. 这样至少让我们有机会贡献一点力量
[20:19] It’s not a good idea. 这个主意并不好
[20:21] The UnSub could be a member of your church. 不明嫌犯可能是你教区的一员
[20:24] So? 那又怎样
[20:26] Serial killers like to insert themselves in these investigations. 连环杀手喜欢参与查案
[20:30] Look, Tracey is the second girl to go missing around here in a week, 翠西是本周第二个在这里失踪的姑娘
[20:33] and we all know what happened to the first. 我们都知道 第一个失踪的人遇到了什么
[20:35] -Now, I am conducting this search. -Sir, we’re here to help. -现在我要组织这次搜救 -长官 我们是来帮忙的
[20:38] Okay, let us set it up. 好了 开始吧
[20:39] If we have to do a search, we can try to draw him out. 既然要进行搜救 我们可以设法把他引出来
[20:41] A volunteer sign-in sheet should give us a good suspect list. 志愿者签名单 可以成为不错的疑犯名单
[20:47] All right. Let’s do it. 好 就这么办
[20:53] Please have your IDs out and ready for the volunteer sign in. 志愿者请拿出身份证 准备签名
[20:56] As soon as you’ve signed in, move towards the staging area 一签好名 就去前面的集合待命区
[20:59] and officers will instruct you on search procedure. 警官会告诉你们搜索的流程
[21:01] Every search pair should have one whistle. 两人一组 每组一个口哨
[21:05] -Thanks, Father. -There you go. -谢谢 神父 -给
[21:07] -Hey, Father. -Move forward. -神父 -往前走
[21:12] Next. 下一个
[21:15] -Tracey. -Tracey Lambert. -翠西 -翠西・兰伯特
[21:19] Tracey. 翠西
[21:23] Tracey. 翠西
[21:26] Tracey Lambert. 翠西・兰伯特
[21:51] Sheryl? 雪若
[22:19] All units, code eight. 各小队注意 有人失踪
[22:20] Timmons, Sheryl. White female, age 32, 5’5″, brown hair. 雪若・蒂蒙斯 白人女性 32岁 身高1米64 棕色头发
[22:25] Last seen wearing khakis and a pink shirt. 失踪前穿着卡其裤和粉衬衫
[22:27] All units respond immediately. 各小队立即回应
[22:29] -Unit 18, roger. Responding. -Copy. -18小队收到 马上到 -收到
[22:32] Slow it down, buddy. 开慢一点 伙计
[22:48] What am I going to tell my boys? 我该怎么向儿子们解释
[22:50] I mean, Matt’s old enough to know what’s going on. 马特已经长大了 他肯定明白妈妈不见了
[22:53] It’s all my fault. I shouldn’t have left her. 都是我的错 我不该离开她
[22:55] -Please tell me you’ll find her. -Hey, how’s it going with Father Marks? -请你告诉我 你们会找到她 -马克斯神父那边怎么样
[22:59] -Any of the volunteers jump out at him? -Not yet. -有志愿者引起他注意了吗 -还没有
[23:04] -Garcia? -I’m still running the particulars -加西亚 -我还在暴力罪犯系统里
[23:07] of our homicides through ViCAP. Nothing so far. 查看凶杀案细节 目前还没有发现
[23:09] Okay, I just sent you the Volunteer Search list. 好 我刚发给你一份 参与搜救的志愿者名单
[23:11] Okay. And I’m cross-checking the names against mental institution records. 好 我会比对精神病院记录
[23:15] Pay attention to individuals who were involuntarily committed in Florida. 留心佛罗里达被强制住院的人
[23:19] Rossi’s convinced our UnSub is the type that likes to stick close to home. 罗西相信不明嫌犯是不肯离开家的人
[23:22] -Got it. Talk to you later. -Hey, Garcia, -知道了 等会再聊 -等一下 加西亚
[23:24] you normally call Morgan about these kinds of things. 这种事你一般都找莫根的
[23:27] -Is everything okay? -God, I hate profilers. -出什么事了吗 -天啊 我讨厌心理侧写员
[23:29] Okay. Come on, tell me. 好了 说吧
[23:31] I met this guy at the coffee shop I go to every day. 我在每天都去的咖啡店碰到一个男人
[23:36] Right. Got it. 明白了
[23:40] What? 干什么
[23:42] When a woman tells a man about her feelings, 当一个女人向一个男人 倾吐她的感受时
[23:44] she doesn’t want him to fix her. She wants him to shut up and listen. 她不想让他纠正她 只想让他闭嘴倾听
[23:59] So? 怎么样
[24:00] I know these people better than anyone, 没有谁比我更了解这些人
[24:03] and none of them fits the description of the man you’ve described. 没有一个人符合你们描述的情况
[24:07] One of them does. 其中一个符合
[24:08] -I’m sorry, I don’t… -He’s a mimic. He imitates faith. -对不起 我… -他是冒充者 假装信上帝
[24:13] Attends service every Sunday, but only goes because everyone else goes. 每个星期天都做礼拜 但他去是因为别人都去
[24:15] -You know him. -I do my best -你认识他 -我总是竭尽全力
[24:18] to guide my congregation, okay? But these days, most of them, 引导我的会众 可是现在的大多数人
[24:22] not just the younger, unmarried men, are imitating faith. 不仅是年轻的未婚男人假装信仰
[24:27] Almost all of them come because the rest of them do. 几乎所有人来教堂 都是出于从众心理
[24:30] -My job, as their priest… -None of that is important right now. -作为神父 我的职责不是… -现在这些都不重要
[24:33] What is important is that I’m looking for a killer and he is on that list. 重要的是我要找出杀手 他就在名单上
[24:36] And I don’t know him. I can’t help you. I’m sorry. 我不认识他 我帮不了你 对不起
[24:42] Tell that to Sheryl Timmons’ husband and children, 雪若・蒂蒙斯的丈夫和孩子
[24:44] when they ask you to pray over what’s left of her. 请你为她的残骸祈祷时 对他们说吧
[24:46] I’m sure they’ll find it real comforting. 我想他们一定会深感安慰
[24:50] And I’ll be praying, for their sake and yours, 为他们和你 我会祈祷
[24:53] that I never have to do that, Agent Morgan. 我永远都不必那么做 莫根探员
[24:57] -Good luck with that. -What happened to you? -祝你好运 -你是怎么回事
[25:02] Only someone who grew up with religion 只有在宗教信仰中长大的人
[25:05] could have so much contempt for a priest he hardly knows. 才会如此轻视几乎不认识的神父
[25:10] When I was a kid, something bad was happening to me. 我小时候经历过可怕的事
[25:16] And I went to church every day, and I prayed. 我每天去教堂祈祷
[25:20] I prayed for it to stop. You know what God did? 祈祷恶梦停止 你知道上帝怎么做的吗
[25:25] Nothing. 袖手旁观
[25:28] He never gives us more than we can handle. 他从不赐予我们 超出我们能力范围的东西
[25:30] Your God expects way too much of 13-year-old boys. 你的上帝对一个13岁男孩期望太高了
[25:46] Father Marks seemed pretty shaken up when he left. 马克斯神父离开时似乎非常震惊
[25:52] Yeah, well, he had enough reason to be. 是啊 一点都不奇怪
[25:55] You’re still pissed I threw you under the bus with him yesterday. 昨天我把他留给你 你还在生气吗
[26:01] Am I? 我有吗
[26:03] You know, in my day, if your partner made a request like that… 在我那个年代 如果搭档提出这种要求
[26:07] Well, I was just giving you a chance for personal growth. 我只是给你一次人格成长的机会
[26:19] I get you, Dave. You’re not a mystery to me, man. 我懂你的意思 大卫 你在我眼里并不神秘
[26:27] They said you couldn’t interview serial killers. 他们说你不能审问连环杀手
[26:30] You did. 你审了
[26:32] They said you couldn’t put together a profiling team. You did. 他们说你不能建心理侧写组 你建了
[26:37] They said there was no way in hell you would ever come back here. 他们说你绝不可能重回这里
[26:41] You did. 你回来了
[26:43] It’s in your nature, Rossi. It’s who you are. 这是你的天性 罗西 你就是这样的人
[26:48] Well, if you knew all that, 既然你都知道
[26:50] why would you tell me you didn’t want to talk to the priest? 为什么跟我说你不想跟神父谈
[26:54] I was giving you an opportunity for personal growth. 我只是给你一个人格成长的机会
[27:01] Where you going? 你去哪
[27:08] To apologise. 道歉
[27:34] I’m sorry to interrupt. I’m looking for Father Marks? 很抱歉打扰了 我要找马克斯神父
[27:47] Did you see that? 你看见了吗
[27:51] Ma’am? 女士
[27:57] Excuse me, ma’am? 女士
[28:02] Ma’am? 女士
[28:23] Please. Please don’t hurt me. 求你不要伤害我
[28:31] I have children. Please. 我有孩子 求你了
[28:43] -Please. -Relax. -求你了 -别紧张
[28:48] This is going to feel real nice. 你会感觉很舒服的
[28:56] Well, she’s Hispanic. 她是西班牙裔
[28:58] Clearly she’s neither of the two women we’re looking for. 显然不是我们要找的两个人
[29:00] Okay, I got it. 知道了
[29:01] All right. Her name is Maria Lopez. She’s 34 years old. 她叫玛利亚・洛佩兹 34岁
[29:05] Numerous arrests for solicitation and prostitution, just like the others, 因教唆与卖淫多次被捕 跟其他几个人一样
[29:08] but she was reported missing nine months ago. 但她九个月前就被报失踪了
[29:11] She’s been dead 72 hours. 她死了72小时
[29:14] And I can say with certainty, there was no sexual assault. 可以肯定地说 没有性侵犯
[29:18] Why would he keep her alive for nine months, 他为什么让她活九个月
[29:19] and then kill her three days ago? 却在三天前杀了她
[29:22] Dr Fulton, can you check the tissue to see if the cells have burst? 富顿医生 请检查皮下组织 看死者细胞是否破裂
[29:25] -You think she was frozen? -Why? -你认为她被冷冻过 -为什么
[29:30] Because I think he’s eating them. 因为我认为他在吃她们
[29:39] Dr Fulton confirmed it. Maria Lopez was frozen shortly after her death. 富顿医生证实了玛利亚・洛佩兹 死后就冷冻了
[29:43] Well, that explains why we haven’t been able to 难怪我们找不到其他受害者
[29:45] find the other victims. He’s keeping them. 他都储存起来了
[29:46] How did you get to cannibalism? 你是怎么想到吃人的
[29:48] He didn’t take them for sex and he took their legs. 他带走她们不为性侵犯 而是为了腿
[29:50] He was trying to tell us by feeding the fingers to Abbey Kelton. 他给艾比・克尔顿吃手指 就是想告诉我们这一点
[29:53] The fingers were a message. “I’ve killed before” was only part of it. 手指是在传达信息 “她不是我杀的第一个” 只是其中一部分
[29:57] -“I’m eating them” was the other. -Cannibalism, the greatest taboo. -还有 “我在吃她们” -吃人是最大的禁忌
[30:03] That explains his drive to blame his appetite on an outside force. 这就解释了他想把他的口欲归咎于外力的想法
[30:07] Why would anyone want to eat human flesh? 怎么会有人愿意吃人肉
[30:09] It’s like a sexual urge. The cross-wiring of the two most basic human drives, 这就好比性冲动 人类最基本两大欲求交叉了
[30:14] -sustenance and sex. -It all fits. -食物和性 -全都吻合
[30:19] Hey, Garcia, I’m putting you on speaker. 加西亚 我开了免提
[30:22] So, I can’t find any patients in Florida who have the charming cocktail 佛罗里达的所有病人里 我找不到
[30:26] of being both a satanist and a cannibal. 既是撒旦主义者 又吃人的家伙
[30:28] However, Hazelwood mental institution is the place to go 不过要找佛罗里达最危险的疯子
[30:32] when looking for Florida’s most dangerous kinds of wackos, 有个地方最应该去 就是黑泽尔伍德精神病院
[30:35] and they had a fire in 1998 that destroyed all their records. 而且1998年一场大火 烧毁了所有档案记录
[30:38] -How far away is Hazelwood? -70 miles. -黑泽尔伍德有多远 -100公里
[30:41] -JJ, tell them we’re on our way. Reid. -Let’s do it. -珍珍 告诉他们我们在路上 瑞德 -收到
[30:45] As I told Agent Jareau on the phone, 我在电话里告诉过让热探员
[30:48] we have no existing record of that patient you’ve described. 现有档案里没有 与你们的嫌犯相匹配的人
[30:52] But your records only go back as far as 1998. 但你们的档案都是1998年后的
[30:54] We were hoping that perhaps you would remember him. 我们希望你能想起来这么一个人
[30:56] I’m sorry. I don’t. 抱歉 我想不起来了
[30:58] Jim Lorenz was in charge of the adolescents. 吉姆・洛伦茨负责当时的青少年病犯
[31:02] Adolescents? 青少年病犯?
[31:03] The only reason we release a patient this disturbed 如果释放如此变态的病犯 我们唯一的理由是
[31:08] is if he had been admitted as a minor and turned 18. 其入院时未成年 18岁时必须释放
[31:11] Could we speak to Dr Lorenz? 我们能和洛伦茨医生谈谈吗
[31:15] He died in the fire. He was leaving when he heard the alarm. 他在大火中遇难了 火警响时他正准备离开
[31:19] He came back inside and became trapped. 然而他又返回进去就被困住了
[31:24] -Why would he come back? -He was a very dedicated man. -为什么返回去 -他非常敬业
[31:29] Could it be because there was something in his office 是不是因为他的办公室里有什么东西
[31:31] that he felt was worth risking his life for? 让他冒着生命危险去保护
[31:37] -Dr Nash? -There is something. -纳什医生? -是有东西
[31:41] The grounds people found it in a tree just below his office. 院里的人在他办公室 楼下的树上发现了这个
[31:46] Jim must have thrown it out his window just before he… 吉姆一定是在遇难前把它扔出了窗外
[31:54] I started reading it. I had to stop. 我读了几页 根本看不下去
[31:59] “The patient’s symptoms go far beyond “病人的症状远不止
[32:01] “normal psychosexual oral-biting fixation 一般的七岁男童常见的”
[32:03] “of a typical 7-year-old boy.” “精神性欲的口欲癖”
[32:06] Rossi, we’ve got something. I need a name, Reid. 罗西 有线索了 给我个名字 瑞德
[32:08] “Admitted after biting a large piece of flesh out of his 9-month-old sister.” “从九个月妹妹身上咬下了一大块肉 因此入院”
[32:11] -A name. -“Believes he is possessed -名字 -“他相信自己
[32:13] “by a flesh eating demon.” 被食肉魔鬼附身了”
[32:14] -Reid. -Floyd Feylinn Ferell. -瑞德 -佛洛德・费林・费雷尔
[32:17] Feylinn? Floyd Feylinn? 费林 佛洛德・费林?
[32:19] -You know him? -Sure I do. -你认识他? -当然
[32:21] -He dropped his last name. -Would he be that obvious? -他放弃了自己的姓氏 -有这么明显吗
[32:23] Absolutely. He’s not that bright. 当然 他没有那么聪明
[32:25] He believes Satan would protect him from getting caught. 他相信撒旦会保护他永不被捕
[32:54] Open door, right. 开门
[33:04] It’s clear. 安全
[33:10] Clear. 安全
[34:02] Dear God. 天啊
[34:07] -Sheryl Timmons? -Yes. -雪若・蒂蒙斯? -是我
[34:09] You’re safe now. Is Tracey Lambert here? 你安全了 翠西・兰伯特在吗
[34:11] No. 不在
[34:13] Keep it together. I need you to look at the faces. 振作一点 看清她们的脸
[34:15] Do you see Tracey Lambert? 有翠西・兰伯特吗
[34:22] No. No, Tracey’s not here. 没有 翠西不在这里
[34:26] -Tracey Lambert? -She’s not here. -翠西・兰伯特呢 -她不在这
[34:33] FBI! Don’t move! Put your hands where I can see them. 联邦调查局 不准动 把手放在我能看见的地方
[34:37] Do it now! Feylinn! 快点 费林
[34:41] I got him. 交给我吧
[34:46] Get up. Get up. 起来…
[34:50] Where’s Tracey Lambert? 翠西・兰伯特在哪
[34:54] Let’s go. 走
[35:10] Francisco Goya. Known as The Black Paintings. 法兰西斯科・戈雅的作品 被称为 “黑色油画”
[35:13] Lorenz’s notes say that Feylinn was exposed to them 洛伦茨的记录写道 他让费林看这些
[35:15] -as part of his therapeutic art therapy. -I don’t think it worked. -是艺术治疗手法的一部分 -看来没用
[35:19] He kills them after 72 hours. Tracey’s been gone for 24. 绑架72小时后他就会杀人 翠西已经失踪24小时了
[35:22] -See if you can find out where she is. -I’ll do what I can. -看看能否问出她的下落 -我尽力
[35:43] Kobe Girl Steak, huh? 神户 女孩 牛排
[35:46] That’s where you massage the meat, right? 你就是在那按摩那些肉吧
[35:49] Floyd, these are some pretty unusual recipes you got here. 佛洛德 你这些食谱非常特别啊
[35:52] Did you try them all? 你都试过吗
[35:56] You must have tried some of them, right? 肯定试过一些吧
[35:58] Talk to me. Which ones did you try? 说说看 试过哪些了
[36:02] They have a smiley face by them. Others have a frowny face. 看到这些 有人面带微笑 有人皱起眉头
[36:11] -They sure do. Why? -They didn’t turn out so good. -当然 为什么呢 -没有看起来那么好吃
[36:17] Well, thank you for that. 谢谢你的解释
[36:21] You hear voices, Floyd? 佛洛德 你有幻听吗
[36:25] I’m not smart, 我不聪明
[36:28] but I have a smart friend who tells me things. 但我有个聪明的朋友可以告诉我一切
[36:31] What’s your smart friend’s name? 你这个朋友叫什么
[36:33] -He wants me to tell you something. -Tell me what? -他让我告诉你一件事 -什么事
[36:37] Your watch has stopped. 你的手表停了
[36:50] -He’s trying to spook him. -Well, that won’t work. -他想吓住他 -这样没用的
[36:52] Yeah. 对
[36:54] I was meaning to change the batteries over a month ago. 我一个多月前就想换电池的
[37:08] You know, we thought you chose athletically built women 我们认为你选择那些身材健美的女子
[37:11] because you were attracted to them, but that was only part of it, right? 是因为她们很吸引你 其实这只是一方面 对吧
[37:18] You like a woman with a little meat on her bones, don’t you? 你喜欢吃看起来有肉的女人
[37:21] Makes for better recipes, doesn’t it? 做出来的菜才更美味 是吗
[37:25] -Something I’m missing? -The skinny ones take drugs. -我说的全面吗 -那些干瘦的人都是瘾君子
[37:30] -So, what, you don’t like drug users? -They taste funny. -怎么 不喜欢吃她们吗 -味道很奇怪
[37:38] -Where’s Tracey Lambert, Floyd? -I’m not supposed to tell you. -翠西・兰伯特在哪 -我不该告诉你
[37:43] I’m only supposed to tell Father Marks. 我只该告诉马克斯神父
[37:49] I’m going to stop talking now. 现在开始我要沉默了
[37:55] He’s right there. 他就在那里
[37:56] -Thank you. -You’re welcome. -谢谢 -不客气
[38:20] You’ve got to let me do all the talking, you hear me? 你得让我来问 知道吗
[38:41] -Thank you for coming, Father. -Anything I can do to… -谢谢你能来 神父 -我能做什么…
[38:47] Floyd, 佛洛德
[38:48] I had to pull some serious strings to get him here. 我大费周章才把他找来
[38:51] My bosses didn’t like the idea at all of sending him in. 我的上司很不愿意我这么做
[38:54] Now they’re going to allow him to sit right here and listen, 现在他们同意让他坐在这里旁听
[38:57] but you’re going to talk to me, all right? 但你得跟我说话 知道吗
[38:58] Okay. I’ve done some really bad things. 好 我做了一些很糟糕的事
[39:04] Everybody’s done things they’re not proud of, Floyd. 人人都做过不光彩的事 佛洛德
[39:07] The only thing that helps is to talk about them. 唯一的解脱之道就是把它们说出来
[39:09] Tell other people. 告诉其他人
[39:11] Things are always better after you talk about them. 说出来总会舒服很多
[39:13] -Not everything. -This is strange. -并不是所有事都这样 -真奇怪
[39:17] When he entered the park, Feylinn signed the volunteer sign-in sheet, 费林进入公园后 在志愿者名单上签了字
[39:21] but his name’s not on the list of searchers. 可他的名字却不在搜救队中
[39:27] Come on, Floyd. I got him here, like you asked. 说吧 佛洛德 你的要求我已经做到了
[39:30] Now it’s your turn. Tell us, where is Tracey Lambert? 现在该你了 告诉我们 翠西・兰伯特在哪
[39:35] Something’s wrong. 有什么不对劲
[39:38] Father, I feel so alone. 神父 我感觉好孤单
[39:44] I feel like God has abandoned me. 我感觉我好像被上帝遗弃了
[39:52] Why? 为什么
[39:57] You are not alone, my son. God is in all of us. 你不孤单 孩子 上帝与你同在
[40:04] -We need to stop the interview. -So is Tracey Lambert. -必须结束审问 -翠西・兰伯特也与你同在
[40:18] -You son of a bitch. -Father Marks! Father Marks! -马克斯神父 别激动
[40:22] -You son of a bitch! -Get him out of here! 把他带出去
[40:26] He was feeding the volunteers. 他在为志愿者提供食物
[40:41] 16th century English novelist Thomas Deloney wrote, 16世纪英国小说家 汤玛斯・德洛尼写到过
[40:44] “God sends meat, and the Devil sends cooks.” “上帝赐食 魔鬼赐厨”
[40:48] Blaming the Devil for his cannibalism wasn’t enough 把他的食人行径怪在魔鬼身上
[40:50] to lessen his guilt, so he tricked others into participating. 不足以减轻他的罪恶感 于是他让大家都吃了
[40:55] He made them all as guilty as he was. 让所有人跟他一样深陷罪恶
[40:58] He caught every break possible, Rossi. 罗西 他的运气好绝了
[41:00] He gets released from the hospital, his records get destroyed, 从精神病院获释 病例档案被毁
[41:05] gets pulled over with a victim in the trunk of his car and they let him go. 车厢里装着受害者时 被员警拦下 却被放行了
[41:11] -I’ve never seen anyone that lucky. -What’s your point? -从没见过这么走运的人 -你想说什么
[41:16] You’ve been doing this a long time. You’ve seen a lot of things. 你干这行很多年 见多识广
[41:19] You think it’s possible that Feylinn would… 你觉得费林有没有可能…
[41:23] I don’t know, that he was 我也说不清
[41:26] getting some kind of help from something else? 会不会有什么东西协助他
[41:30] It’s irrelevant. 这跟我们没关系
[41:31] The job is to find evil, to stop it, not to know where it came from. 我们的职责是找出并阻止恶魔 而不是追究它从何而来
[41:38] Let somebody else take that job. This one’s tough enough. 那个就让别人去做吧 我们的工作已经够难了
[41:46] You know, Reid was right. 你知道吗 瑞德说得对
[41:51] About? 什么
[41:55] If you believe in one, you have to believe in the other. 如果你相信一方 就必须承认另一方的存在
[42:39] -I really enjoyed myself tonight. -Me, too. -今晚我过得很开心 -我也是
[42:43] I guess it’s lucky my laptop froze up on me when it did. 我的笔记电脑死机是我的幸运
[42:48] I don’t know about luck, 我不知道是不是幸运
[42:50] but it was awfully good that I was there to fix it. 不过我当时能帮你修好 感觉好极了
[42:52] -You don’t believe in luck? -Not really. No. -你不相信运气 -不是很信
[42:58] Do you believe in coincidences? 你相信巧合吗
[43:00] I believe that everything happens for a really good reason. 我相信每件事都有来由
[43:05] Well, I think you’re right about that. 很有道理
[43:10] This is it. 我到了
[43:13] Yeah. Well, good night. 那晚安了
[43:17] Good night. 晚安
[43:27] -Good night. -Yeah. -晚安 -好
[43:34] -Hey, Garcia? -Yeah? -加西亚 -什么事
[43:40] I’ve been thinking about doing this all night. 我整晚都在想着做这个
犯罪心理

Post navigation

Previous Post: 犯罪心理(Criminal Minds)第3季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 犯罪心理(Criminal Minds)第3季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme