Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

犯罪心理(Criminal Minds)第3季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 犯罪心理(Criminal Minds)第3季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:08] 蒙大拿 大瀑布城
[00:23] Damn. 该死
[00:31] Dispatch, 88, in pursuit of vehicle. 调度88队正追赶一辆汽车
[00:34] Plates match missing blue Honda. Highway 227. 牌照符合失踪的蓝色本田 227号公路
[00:37] This is 71, joining pursuit. Request additional backup. 这里是71队 正一起追赶 要求额外增援
[00:44] Come on. Come on. Piece of crap. 拜托 垃圾
[00:50] Damn. 该死
[00:53] Driver, pull your vehicle over. 司机 靠边停下
[01:01] Driver, turn off your vehicle and stay where you are. 司机 请熄火 待在原地别动
[01:10] Driver, put your hands outside the vehicle where we can see them! 司机 把手举到车外 我们看得到的地方
[01:24] Turn off the radio and reach your hands outside the window! 关掉收音机 把手举到车窗外
[01:31] Hands! Let me see your hands! 手 让我看到你的手
[01:41] Both hands! Now! 两只手 立刻
[01:46] -Now slowly open the… -Grenade. Get back! -慢慢地打开 -有手榴弹 退后
[02:02] Call for an ambulance. Officer down! Officer down! 呼叫救护车 警察受伤 警察受伤
[02:06] A popular theory among leading astrophysicists estimates 天体物理学家中 盛行着一个理论
[02:09] that the hypermatter reactor would need about 10 to the 32nd joules 预测超物质反应堆 需要大约十到三十焦耳的能量
[02:12] of energy to destroy a planet the size of Earth. 来摧毁和地球同等大小的星球
[02:14] Now, Lucas said it took 19 years to build the first Death Star, right? 卢卡斯说建造死星需要19年 是吗
[02:18] But if you look at The New Essential Chronology, 可如果你看过《新星战年表书》
[02:20] there’s a test bed prototype for a super laser that’s been… 就会知道有一个 超级镭射的试验台原型
[02:22] Where are you going? 你要去哪
[02:23] Taking back the last five minutes of my life. 夺回我生命的最后五分钟
[02:27] You can’t go in there. 你不能进去
[02:28] Don’t you want to know about this guy? 你不想了解这家伙吗
[02:29] I do. 我想
[02:30] I’ve got it all memorised. His books, his bio. 我都记下来了 他的书 他的传记
[02:33] Yeah, books that sold over a million copies. 是的 他的书卖了一百多万本
[02:34] -So? -That’s a million reasons -所以呢 -就有一百万个
[02:36] not to come back, if you know what I’m saying. 不要回来的理由 懂吗
[02:42] Taupe walls. That’s a negative colour. 灰褐色的墙 冷色
[02:46] Cold. Distant. You know, emotionally, taupe is linked to loneliness 冷漠 疏远 在情感上 灰褐色让人联想到孤独
[02:50] and a desire to escape from the world. 和逃避这个世界的渴望
[02:52] I just figured the guy’s walls would be covered 我还以为这家伙的墙上会被贴满
[02:54] with plaques and commendations. 奖章和奖状
[02:56] Maybe he doesn’t want to be reminded of past victories. 或许他不想想起过去的成功
[02:58] It’s a new chapter for him. 这是他生命全新的一章
[03:00] Whatever happened to the moratorium on intra-team profiling, guys? 团队内部侧写不做了吗
[03:03] Come on, Reid. Team? 拜托 瑞德 团队
[03:05] I don’t think this guy knows the meaning of the word. 我想这家伙根本不懂这个词的意思
[03:09] I found something. Looks like some type of religious art. 来看这个 像是某种宗教艺术
[03:12] Original maybe. Definitely expensive. 可能是真迹 一定很贵
[03:15] It’s Renaissance art. If that’s original… 是文艺复兴时期的艺术 如果这是真迹
[03:18] -Is it? -I don’t know. It’s kind of hard to tell. -是吗 -我不知道 很难辨别
[03:22] It means he’s into the classics. 这代表他喜欢古典艺术
[03:23] -What else? -Italian. -还有呢 -意大利的
[03:26] Strict Catholic upbringing, probably believes in redemption. 严格的天主教教育应该相信救赎
[03:29] I believe in a lot of things. Catholic, yes. Italian American, 52 years. 我相信很多东西 天主教 没错 意大利裔美国人 52岁
[03:35] Strict upbringing? Not so much. 严格的教育 算不上
[03:37] Now the artwork? That’s 15th century original. 关于这幅画 15世纪的真迹
[03:41] It costs more than my first house. 比我的第一栋房子还要贵
[03:42] And as for the wall colour, it’s just a base coat. 至于墙的颜色 这只是底漆
[03:46] Painters will come in and finish tomorrow. 油漆工明天会过来把它刷完
[03:48] Now, if you’re all finished, I think JJ and Hotch are ready for us. 如果你们没什么事了 我想珍珍和哈奇正等着我们
[03:53] Isn’t that how a team works? 团队难道不是这样的吗
[04:08] Great Falls, Montana. 蒙大拿大瀑布城
[04:09] Over the past 14 months, three women have been reported missing, 过去14个月已有三名女性失踪
[04:13] Michelle Lawford, Jennifer Hillbridge and Darcy Cranwell. 米歇尔・劳福德 珍妮佛・希尔・布里奇 还有 达希克・伦威尔
[04:18] All young Caucasian brunettes. 全是年轻的白种女性 深色头发
[04:19] After an extensive search, all were presumed dead by local authorities. 经过仔细搜查 当地警方推测三人全部死亡
[04:24] So, at least we know he has a type. 所以至少我们知道他偏爱某种类型
[04:25] And now there’s a fourth woman, Angela Miller. 现在有了第四名女性 安吉拉・米勒
[04:28] This morning, she and her car went missing from a small grocery store, 今天早上 她和她的汽车 在一家小杂货店一起失踪了
[04:31] while her husband and son were inside. 当时她丈夫和儿子还在里面
[04:34] -This morning? -Montana’s requesting our help? -今天早上? -蒙大拿要我们帮忙
[04:38] Forty minutes later, 40分钟后 州警察
[04:40] state troopers spotted Angela Miller’s car on the highway. 在公路上发现了安吉拉・米勒的车
[04:42] And when troopers tried to apprehend the driver, 当警察想逮捕那名司机时
[04:44] he blew himself up with a grenade, putting one of the troopers in the ICU. 他用一个手榴弹把自己给炸死了 把一名警察送进了加护病房
[04:48] Are they sure that she wasn’t in the car with him? 他们确定她当时不在车里
[04:50] They went through the wreckage, and it appears she’s still missing. 他们检查了残骸 没有找到她
[04:53] Troopers get a look at the guy? 警察有看到他长什么样吗
[04:54] Caucasian, stocky, brown hair, moustache, early 40s. 白种人 身材健壮 棕色头发 留小胡子 40岁出头
[04:58] He has a scar on the left side of his face. 他脸的左侧有一道伤疤
[05:00] You think Angela Miller is still alive? 你觉得安吉拉・米勒还活着吗
[05:02] Since the other missings were never found, we don’t know. 因为其他几名失踪者 没有找到 所以无法确定
[05:04] But he only had her for 40 minutes, so we have to assume she is. 但他只劫持了她40分钟 所以我们得假设她还活着
[06:00] “An earthly kingdom cannot exist without inequality of persons. “没有人类的不平等 地球王国无法存在”
[06:04] “Some must be free, some serfs, some rulers, “有自由人 有奴隶 有统治的 有被统治的”
[06:08] “some subjects.” Martin Luther. 马丁路德
[06:11] You know, I could have gotten you a colouring book at the airport. 我本可以在机场给你买本涂色书的
[06:14] I’m creating a topographical map, 我在做一个地形图
[06:15] weighing down and geocoding all key locations, 对所有关键位置进行 地理编码
[06:17] looking for algorithms. 寻找演算法
[06:19] Yeah, that’s exactly what I thought you were doing. 是的 我知道你在干什么
[06:22] It’s called a jeopardy surface. 这叫危险表面
[06:24] It’s a way of narrowing down where the UnSub could reside. 是一种缩小不明嫌犯 居住地点范围的方式
[06:27] By default, where he may be stashing Angela Miller. 找到他藏匿安吉拉・米勒的地方
[06:30] You know, it says here the guy had a fully loaded gun, 这上面说这家伙有一把装满子弹的枪
[06:32] so we know he had options. Why the grenade? 这说明他有选择 为什么要用手榴弹
[06:33] He wants to be remembered. 他想被人记住
[06:35] And he wanted to be sure to take as many cops with him as possible. 而且他还想找尽可能多的警察陪葬
[06:39] He knows he’s outgunned, so he waits. 他知道他寡不敌众 所以他等着
[06:43] Times it to the last second. Boom. 直到最后一刻
[06:47] There are some very committed people in those parts. 这一带有不少激进分子
[06:50] -Who love their firepower. -Almost as much as they hate us. -崇尚武器 -对我们无比仇恨
[06:55] -Militia. -And they’re heavily armed. -民兵 -而且他们全副武装
[06:57] Yeah, but hand grenades? 没错 可手榴弹?
[06:59] It’s not uncommon for militia members to have military experience. 民兵拥有参军经历并不罕见
[07:03] Oftentimes they resent the structure, and they get discharged, 通常他们痛恨体制 退伍后
[07:05] and they form their own paramilitary governments. 就组织自己的准军事政府
[07:07] Dental records are on their way to Garcia. 牙科记录马上就会送到加西亚手中
[07:09] I’ll tell her to check the military first. 我会叫她先检查军事人员
[07:11] Prentiss and I will go meet the husband. 我和艾米莉去见见她丈夫
[07:12] -I can walk the other abduction sites. -Everybody else set up base, -我去看看其他几个绑架地点 -其他所有人建立基地
[07:15] work on geographical profiles, establish contact with the locals, 了解地理概况 和当地警方取得联系
[07:18] and tread carefully. They’ll be watching us. 小心行事 他们会盯着我们
[07:32] He killed a 15-year police veteran. He died in ICU a couple of hours ago. 他杀了一个有15年经验的警察 他几小时前死在了加护病房
[07:38] -Sorry to hear that. -So, Angela Miller -真遗憾 -当时安吉拉・米勒
[07:39] came out with the groceries, while her husband took Mark into the bathroom? 拎着杂货走出来 她丈夫带着马克去了洗手间
[07:43] He came out, she was gone. Her and the car. 他出来后发现她不见了 连同她的汽车都不见了
[07:46] UnSub gets into the car, gun drawn, and tells her to drive. 不明嫌犯上了车拔出枪 叫她开车
[07:50] She knows her son’s coming out any minute, 她知道她儿子随时可能出来
[07:52] so to keep him out of harm’s way, she drives off. 为了不让他受到伤害 她把车开走了
[07:54] But where did he come from? 他从哪来的
[07:55] All the vehicles in the vicinity have been accounted for. 附近所有的汽车都被查过了
[07:57] Well, if he’s a local, he walked. 如果是当地人 那他就是走路的
[08:00] Well, at least folks can rest easy knowing the bastard’s dead. 如今那混蛋死了 至少大伙们可以松口气了
[08:06] Except, of course, for Angela Miller’s family. 当然了 除了安吉拉・米勒的家人
[08:20] Hi, this is Agent Jareau. I’m with the FBI and… 你好 我是让热探员 我是联邦调查局的
[08:25] That’s the third time I’ve been hung up on. 第三次挂我电话了
[08:27] Try not saying FBI. 试试不要说“联邦调查局”
[08:28] -Who was that? -Contact for a local militia newsletter. -你打给谁了 -当地一家民兵时事通讯的联络人
[08:32] Yeah, drop the FBI part. 是的 别说你是联邦调查局的
[08:34] A woman is missing, you’d think these people would want to help us. 一个女人失踪了 还以为这些人会想帮我们
[08:37] They do want to help. The missing woman, not us. 他们是想帮忙 帮那个失踪的女人 不是我们
[08:41] -Go ahead, Garcia. -You were spot on, crime fighters. -说吧 加西亚 -被你们说对了 犯罪打击者们
[08:45] Military records match Francis Goehring, 42 years old. 找到了匹配的兵役记录 法兰西斯・戈林 42岁
[08:49] Did a year in the Army before a bad conduct discharge. 服过一年军役 因品行不良被勒令退伍
[08:55] A highlight of which was an arrest during a bar brawl 他在一场酒吧斗殴中遭到逮捕
[08:59] in which three other people were hospitalised. 另有三人被送进了医院
[09:02] He also appears in a federal database for, get this, aggressive militia groups. 他出现在联邦资料库中 还因为有了 激进民兵组织
[09:08] “Aggressive militia groups”? Is there any other type? 激进民兵组织 还能有别的类型吗
[09:12] That’s your federal government at work. We specialise in redundancy. 这就是联邦政府 我们的专长就是累赘
[09:16] You see a last known address? 知道他最后的住址吗
[09:18] A compound just outside of town. It’s coming your way. 城外的一个住宅区 马上传过来
[09:23] He also has a wife that doesn’t appear to live with him. 他还有一个妻子 好像不和他住在一起
[09:26] Diane Marie Goehring. Lives in Shelby, a few hours away. 黛安・玛丽・戈林 住在两小时车程外的雪尔比
[09:29] Have the State Police bring in the wife. 让州警察把他妻子带过来
[09:30] Reid and I will go make friends with his neighbours. 我和瑞德去和他的邻居交个朋友
[09:32] Thanks, Garcia. 谢谢 加西亚
[09:37] We need you to tell us what happened. 我们需要你告诉我们事情的经过
[09:38] The guy that took my wife, 那个绑架我妻子的人
[09:43] he took the other missing women, didn’t he? 其他几个失踪的也是他绑架的 是吗
[09:45] He’s a serial killer? That’s why you’re here? 他是个连环杀手 所以你们才来这
[09:47] No, we’re here to help you find your wife. 不 我们过来是为了帮你找到你妻子
[09:49] You do believe she’s alive? 你真的相信她还活着
[09:51] Unless I have evidence to the contrary, I very much consider her to be alive. 除非有证据证明她死了 否则我会认为她还活着
[09:55] I wouldn’t have called them in if I believed otherwise. 我叫他们过来就是因为 我相信她还活着
[09:59] -What do you believe? -I believe you spent all morning -你相信什么 -我相信你整个上午
[10:03] going over and over in your head about the last time you saw her. 都在脑海里一遍遍地回想 你最后一次看到她的情景
[10:08] And asking yourself, “How could it happen? Why did it happen?” 并且问自己怎么会发生这样的事 为什么会发生
[10:12] Those moments, those memories, we need to hear them all. In detail. 那几分钟 那些记忆 你需要告诉我们 全部的细节
[10:19] -How’s that going to help save her? -Well, in one of those moments, -这样就能救她吗 -在某个时刻
[10:24] someone else may have been watching her, too. 或许还有别的人在盯着她
[10:50] 禁止入内
[10:52] 经理办公室
[10:53] 律师滚开
[10:55] 让蒙大拿保持武装
[11:01] What the hell do you want? Can’t you read? 你想干什么 你不识字吗
[11:04] -I’m not a salesman. I’m with the FBI. -FBI? You’re not serious. -我不是推销员 我是联邦调查局的 -联邦调查局 不是吧
[11:09] You look like a pipe cleaner with eyes. I could snap you like a twig. 你看起来像根长眼睛的烟斗通条 我能毫不费力地捏死你
[11:13] But then, he isn’t alone. 可不是只有他一个
[11:15] We’re here because this was the address listed for Francis Goehring. 我们过来是因为这里是 法兰西斯・戈林的住址
[11:18] -I haven’t seen him in months. -We’d like to see his residence. -我好几个月没见过他了 -我们想看他的住处
[11:23] Francis Goehring abducted three women, we’re looking for a fourth. 法兰西斯・戈林绑架了 三名女性 我们在找第四个
[11:28] Now, he took her while her husband and son were in a store. 他在她丈夫和儿子还在商店里时 把她绑架了
[11:31] This isn’t about us. It’s about a woman from your community. 这跟我们无关 而事关一名你的社区的女性
[11:40] I’ll show you his place. 我带你们去他住的地方
[11:44] Piece of advice, pipe cleaner. Way you wear that gun? 给你个建议 烟斗通条 你配枪的方式
[11:49] You’re begging someone to take it off you. 像是在求别人从你身上把它抢走
[12:12] Mostly just junk mail. Catalogues for firearms, survival preparedness. 基本都是垃圾邮件 武器目录 生存准备
[12:18] -He doesn’t sleep here. -Postmarks are new. -他不睡在这 -邮戳是新的
[12:22] He probably just uses this address for mail. 他或许只是用这个地方来收邮件
[12:25] Odd choice of reading material. 他看的书还真奇怪
[12:27] Speaking of reading material, I’ve read all your books. 说起书 我看过你所有的书
[12:32] Thanks. 谢谢
[12:35] One thing that always kind of struck me as odd, is that 有一件事我一直觉得很奇怪
[12:39] you really just sort of glance over Ruby Ridge. 你对路比脊事件 只是轻描淡写地提了下
[12:44] I mean, you don’t have to tell me about it. 当然了 你不必告诉我
[12:52] This picture seems old. It’s a part of a past life. 这些照片都是旧的 属于他过去的生活
[12:56] We need to find where his new life is. How’s that map of yours coming along? 我们要知道他的新生活在哪 你的地图做得怎么样了
[13:00] I’ve got it narrowed down to about a 30-mile radius. 我已经把范围缩小到了 半径大约48公里的范围
[13:03] Well, Hotch seems to think he was on foot. That’s a long walk. 哈奇似乎觉得他是靠走的 这得走很久
[13:07] -I’m still refining it. -Good. -我还在完善它 -很好
[13:16] Hello. 来看看
[13:20] Home movies. 自制影片
[13:22] “An earthly kingdom cannot exist without the inequality of persons.” “没有人类的不平等 地球王国无法存在”
[13:28] Martin Luther understood the weak will always serve the strong. 马丁路德知道弱者将永远为强者服务
[13:33] Like me, he had dreams and ideas. 和我一样 他有梦想 有想法
[13:42] It’s funny, he uses the chair like it’s a throne, 滑稽的是他把椅子当作是王座
[13:44] and he’s framing himself intentionally with a low angle 他特意用一个低角度来拍摄自己
[13:47] to give him power and dominance in the frame. 为了显示他的权力和统治
[13:50] In feudal times, the Lord lived on high ground to spot the invader. 在封建时代 君主为了发现入侵者 而生活在高地
[13:54] He had serfs to serve his kingdom. 他有奴隶 为他的王国服务
[13:57] The Lord never had to leave his castle. 君主永远不需要离开他的城堡
[14:01] The serfs would bring him everything. They were the appendages of his will. 奴隶会把所有东西给他送来 他们是他意志的附属品
[14:07] -We have 11 more tapes of this? -It’s his manifesto. -还有11盒录影带 -这是他的宣言
[14:10] First, I will build a compound. A kingdom. 首先 我要造一栋楼房 一个王国
[14:14] Second, I will arm, protect and fortify my kingdom. 第二 我要武装自己 保护我的王国
[14:20] Third, I will keep women as serfs to serve my every need. 第三 我要养一批女奴隶 满足我的所有需要
[14:24] This is my right. 这是我的权利
[14:28] As a man with free will in America, I will make my kingdom a reality. 作为一个自由的美国人 我要让我的王国成为现实
[14:35] Well, we know he’s moved out of his house. 我们知道他已经不住在那了
[14:38] My guess is, that kingdom is a reality now. 我猜那个王国现在已经成为现实了
[14:41] Hey, he talks about keeping women to serve him. 他说到养一群女人为他服务
[14:44] It’s possible all these women are still alive. 有可能这些女人还活着
[14:47] Excuse me. Goehring’s wife is here. 打扰一下 戈林的妻子来了
[14:51] Thank you for coming in to speak with us, Mrs Goehring. 谢谢你过来接受 我们的询问 戈林太太
[14:54] -Did I have a choice? -We need your help. -我有选择吗 -我们需要你的帮助
[14:57] -If I don’t have to be here, goodbye. -Is this you? That is you, isn’t it? -如果我不用坐在这 再见 -这是你吗 这是你 是吗
[15:05] Where did you get this? 你从哪弄来的
[15:07] -And have you seen this woman? -Today, on the news. -你见过这个女人吗 -今天在新闻上见过
[15:12] Well, you probably saw these three women on the news, as well. 你应该还在新闻上看到了这三个女人
[15:16] And we think they all share one thing in common. 我们认为她们都有一个共同点
[15:20] -What? -They all look like you. -什么 -她们都和你长得很像
[15:24] A pattern. A type. You and all of these women fit a type. 一个模式 一种类型 你和这些女人 都符合一种类型
[15:30] When was the last time you saw your husband? 你最后一次见你丈夫是什么时候
[15:37] 我…
[15:39] I haven’t seen him since we threw him out. 我们把他赶出去后我就没见过他
[15:42] We? 我们?
[15:45] The militia. 民兵组织
[15:48] They saw what he did to me and threw him out. 他们看到了他对我干的事 把他赶了出去
[15:51] What he did to you? 他对你做了什么
[15:56] -Francis killed himself yesterday. -He’s dead? -法兰西斯昨天自杀了 -他死了?
[16:00] After being caught driving Angela Miller’s car. 在被发现开着安吉拉・米勒的车之后
[16:04] Can you think of anywhere that he would have taken these women? 你能想到他会把这些女人带去哪里吗
[16:11] Your husband was sadistic. 你丈夫是个虐待狂
[16:13] He hurt you, made you do horrible things. 他伤害了你 逼你做出可怕的事
[16:16] He treated you like a slave, did what he wanted, whenever he wanted. 他把你当成奴隶 随时随地为所欲为
[16:21] He did the same thing to those other women, 他也是这么对待其他那些女人的
[16:23] except they didn’t have the militia to save them. 只不过他们没有民兵去救他们
[16:31] Francis said that his dream started with nine acres. 法兰西斯说他的梦想始于三公顷
[16:33] What’s he talking about? 他是什么意思
[16:37] My parents’ land. 我父母的土地
[16:40] When they died, he made me give it to him. 他们死后 他逼我把那片地给了他
[16:44] Where is it? 在哪
[16:52] 法兰西斯・戈林的土地
[16:58] Sheriff, let me know when they’ve swept the house for explosives. 警长 查清屋里的炸药后 告诉我
[17:01] In the meantime, check the perimeter. Let’s find her. 同时检查周围一带 把她找出来
[17:03] Tommy, two men on the house. 汤米 派两个人去屋里
[17:05] -Angela! -Drew, on the shed. -德鲁 去检查小屋
[17:06] -Angela. Angela! -Angela Miller! -安吉拉 安吉拉 -安吉拉・米勒
[17:11] -Angela! -Hotch. Rossi. -安吉拉 -哈奇 罗西
[17:18] I got her. It’s Angela. 我找到她了 是安吉拉
[17:25] She’s gone. 她死了
[17:30] -Two exit wounds, upper-torso. -I promised her son we’d find her alive. -上部躯体有两处伤口 -我答应过她儿子 会把她活着带回家的
[17:39] -What is it? -She’s still warm. -怎么了 -身体还是暖的
[17:42] Look at the blood. It hasn’t dried yet. This was recent. Very recent. 看这血 还没干 是不久前发生的 就在刚才
[17:46] -How is that possible? -Goehring didn’t do this. -这怎么可能 -人不是戈林杀的
[17:50] He’s got a partner. 他还有同伙
[18:24] Angela’s been dead for no more than a half an hour. 安吉拉的死亡时间不超过半小时
[18:26] -The partner was just here. -He can’t have gotten far. -他的同伙刚来过 -他走不远
[18:29] We’ll set up roadblocks within a 40-mile radius. 我们会在约60公里半径范围内 设立路障
[18:32] Sheriff, somebody around here must know who Goehring’s partner is. 警长 这里一定有人 知道戈林的同伙是谁
[18:34] You should try Goehring’s pals, the militia. Maybe they can help. 可以去问问戈林在民兵队里的朋友 或许他们帮得上忙
[18:37] Militia leader is Harris Townsend. He owns a bar called the Horse Post. 民兵队首领是哈里斯・汤森 他开了一家名叫骑马邮局的酒吧
[18:40] -I’d suggest sending Morgan. -What? All due respect, Rossi, -我建议派莫根去 -什么 罗西 恕我直言
[18:45] but you got an entire team to pick from. You’re choosing me? You serious? 有一整支队伍的人供你挑选 你却要选我 你说真的
[18:50] No offence, but you really want to do that? 无意冒犯 可你真的要这么做的吗
[18:53] Take JJ with you. 带上珍珍
[18:54] They know we’re here, but you’re the last face they expect. 他们知道我们来了 你是他们最不会料到的人
[18:59] Let’s do it, JJ. 我们走 珍珍
[19:01] -Sheriff, we need to get into the house. -Not until I get the all clear. -警长 我们得进屋 -得先确保它安全
[19:04] Goehring blew himself up, God knows what else he’s got in there. 戈林把自己给炸死了 天知道他在里面藏了什么
[19:07] All right, search what you can until we can get in. 好的 进行彻底搜查 然后我们进去
[19:08] Anything to build a workable profile. 搜查任何能建立侧写的东西
[19:19] -Keeps everything neat. -Obsessively so. -干净整洁 -像是有强迫症
[19:22] His trailer was organised, but this is different. 他的拖车也很整齐 但这不一样
[19:29] Get back to me on that. 回来向我汇报
[19:30] We found some cartridges and different casings. 我们找到一些子弹和不同的弹壳
[19:33] But the gun racks were empty. He took his entire arsenal with him. 但枪架是空的 他把整个军械库都搬走了
[19:36] 7.62 millimetre. He’s got an assault rifle. 7.62毫米 他有一把突击步枪
[19:38] And I found two sets of men’s shoes of different sizes. 我找到两双男人的鞋 不同的尺码
[19:41] We found fresh tyre tracks, a small pickup truck. 我们发现了不久前留下的轮胎印 一辆小型载货卡车
[19:43] I know it doesn’t narrow it down much, 我知道范围还是很大
[19:45] but let the troopers know they’re looking for a man in a pickup. 但通知州警察 他们要找一名开卡车的男子
[19:47] If he’s as prepared as Goehring, 如果他和戈林一样准备充分的话
[19:48] he’ll have a police scanner and a two-way radio. 他会有一个警方扫描器 和一部双向对讲机
[19:50] We can tune into the state geological survey frequency. 我们可以调到国家地质勘查频率
[19:53] -Nobody ever listens to that. -Hey, guys? -没有人会听这个 -大伙们
[19:58] There are three sections of roses, different heights, 这里有三片玫瑰花圃 不同的高度
[20:01] -different levels of maturity. -Three different women. -不同的生长情况 -三个不同的女人
[20:03] These appear to be the most recently planted. 这些很明显是最近才种的
[20:05] The tags are still on them. You guys… 标签还在上面 看
[20:12] -Carrion beetles. -Like in a cemetery. -腐尸甲虫 -就像在墓地里一样
[20:16] Sheriff, let’s get some shovels. We need to start digging. 警长 去找几把铁铲 我们开始挖
[20:30] -This should be interesting. -JJ, wait a minute. -应该很有意思 -珍珍 慢点
[20:35] Stay behind me. When we get inside, do not, 待在我后面 等我们进去后
[20:37] whatever you do, turn your back on that door. You hear me? 绝对不要背对着那扇门 听见了吗
[20:39] I can handle myself. 我能保护我自己
[20:59] We’re looking for Harris Townsend. 我们在找哈里斯・汤森
[21:02] Put your badge away. We know who you are. 收好你的警徽 我们知道你是谁
[21:05] We’re only here to talk to Harris Townsend. 我们只想找哈里斯・汤森谈谈
[21:08] -We heard he runs this bar. -I do. -我们听说这家酒吧是他开的 -是我
[21:12] Talking isn’t exactly what you boys are known for. 你们擅长的可不是谈话
[21:14] We’re investigating a missing woman… 我们在调查一起女子失踪案
[21:16] Bobby, be a gentleman. Pull up a chair for the little lady. 鲍比 绅士一点 帮这位女士拿把椅子
[21:20] No, I’d prefer to stand. 不 我喜欢站着
[21:22] I’d prefer it if you both left my bar, but we have manners. 我喜欢你们离开我的酒吧 但我们都是文明人
[21:27] Glock 17. Tactical, but European. 格洛克17 很实用 但是欧洲货
[21:33] Smith & Wesson. Pure American hardware. 史密斯・威森 地道的美国货
[21:37] I wonder which one is more dependable? 真不知道哪个更可靠
[21:43] I don’t want to be here just as much as you don’t want me here. 我和你一样不想我出现在这里
[21:46] But we have a job to do. 但这是我们的工作
[21:49] I never understood how someone like you could trust them. 真不懂像你这样的人 为什么会相信他们
[21:55] -Someone like me? -How has the federal government -像我这样的人 -联邦政府
[21:58] ever helped your people? Slavery, ghettos, poverty. 帮过你们什么 奴隶制 贫民区 贫穷
[22:03] The CIA got you all hooked on heroin in the ’60s, crack in the ’80s. 中央情报局在60年代 让你们染上海洛因 80年代让你们染上可卡因
[22:09] I hate the government, but you… 我讨厌政府 但是你
[22:13] You should despise them. 你应该鄙视他们
[22:15] They sure as hell don’t care about you now. 他们现在也不把你当回事
[22:18] There are five other members of your team. 你们团队还有另外五个成员
[22:22] Look around you. Why the hell did they send you in here? 看看你周围 他们为什么派你过来
[22:29] Francis Goehring and a partner abducted and killed 法兰西斯・戈林和他的同伙绑架
[22:32] four innocent women. 并杀害了四个无辜的女人
[22:35] The last of which we just found dead in a bed of roses. 最后一个的尸体被我们 在一个玫瑰花圃里发现
[22:37] Shot in the back, twice. 背后中枪 两次
[22:39] Nobody sent me anywhere. I came here to do right by her. 没有人派我去任何地方 我是来为她讨回公道的
[22:43] Now, Goehring’s partner’s out there somewhere. 戈林的同伙仍在逍遥法外
[22:45] So, we completely understand if you boys 如果你们害怕
[22:47] are just too afraid to tell us about him. I get it. But just say so. 告诉我们有关他的事 我明白 直说就行
[22:52] Don’t go hiding behind your vague little gun threats 不要躲在你们的枪支
[22:54] and your tired conspiracy theories, please. 和老套的阴谋论背后 拜托
[23:02] Goehring was a piece of dung. 戈林是个人渣
[23:06] I don’t know who his partner is. 我不知道他的同伙是谁
[23:09] I saw him once through the scope of my rifle. 我见过他一次 是从我的枪镜里看到的
[23:14] Me and some of the boys were out hunting. 我和另外几个人在外面打猎
[23:17] A small guy, about 5’8″, 一个矮个子 大概一米七
[23:21] following Goehring around like his private pack mule. 跟着戈林到处走 就像他的私人骡子
[23:25] Hat on. Head down. That’s it. That’s all I know. 戴着帽子 低着头 我就知道这些
[23:42] Just in case you remember something else. 万一又想起点什么 打这个电话
[23:48] Take care, boys. 保重 小伙子们
[23:52] Didn’t find any explosives, nothing rigged, but be careful. 没有发现炸药 没有动过手脚 可还是小心
[23:57] Odd. Goehring kept his house almost cosy. 奇怪 戈林把他的屋子收拾得可真舒适
[24:14] -Hotch? -Yeah? -哈奇 -怎么了
[24:18] These tapes have the names of the missing women. 这些录影带上有失踪女人的名字
[24:22] They’ve all been un-spooled. 带子全散了
[24:23] We need to get these to Garcia immediately. Deputy. 我们要立刻把这些送到加西亚那 副警长
[24:28] “One, all actions must serve to please The Master. “一 所有行为必须得满足主人”
[24:32] “Two, insubordination will result in punishment.” “二 反抗将带来惩罚”
[24:35] This is his new manifesto. 这是他的新宣言
[24:37] Notice how “master” is singular and capitalised, 注意“主人”是单数 而且是大写的
[24:40] emphasising there’s only one dominant partner. 为了强调只有一个人具有统治权
[24:43] -So, his partner’s more of a servant. -Or a serf. -所以说他的同伙更像是一个仆人 -或是奴隶
[24:46] Watching the house, minding the lawn, helping him abduct women. 看管房屋 照看草地 帮他绑架女人
[24:50] Okay, so if his partner is a serf, what are the female slaves for? 如果他的同伙是奴隶 那要女奴隶来干什么
[24:54] I think I can answer that. 我想我能回答这个问题
[25:04] Now we know why the victims were taken so far apart. 现在我们知道为什么受害者 被绑架的时间相隔这么久
[25:08] They tortured them. It took time for them to die. 他们会折磨他们 要过很久才会死
[25:10] This is where he kept them. The blood’s fresh. 这就是他藏匿他们的地方 血是不久前留下的
[25:17] What the hell is this? 这是什么东西
[25:20] The pear of anguish. 梨刑
[25:24] I’ve got something here. 这里有发现
[25:32] Homemade torture tools. 自制酷刑工具
[25:38] They covered the floor in something. 他们在地板上盖了东西
[25:40] The bodies are probably wrapped in whatever it was. 尸体不知被什么东西包裹起来
[25:43] They must have kept these women in that box for months. 他们一定把这些女人 在那个箱子里藏了几个月
[25:47] Judging by these tools, there will be a considerable amount of mutilation. 根据这些工具判断 尸体一定残缺不全
[25:54] We need to do what we can to help their families get a proper burial. 我们要尽力帮助死者家属 安排一个像样的葬礼
[26:00] Goehring’s partner is early-to-mid-20s, 5’8″, slight build, shy and retiring, 戈林的同伙20岁出头 一米七三 身材矮小 羞怯腼腆
[26:05] but groomed by a separatist armed with assault weaponry. 但经过像戈林这样一个 配有突击武器的分离主义者的调教
[26:09] Like Goehring, he’s unlikely to surrender if he’s cornered. 即使走投无路他也不大会投降
[26:12] His obsession with cleanliness and order is deeply ingrained. 他的洁癖症根深蒂固
[26:16] This will be reflected in his home and his vehicle. 他的屋子和汽车可以反映这一点
[26:19] We’ve located hair samples in the cabin that we believe are his. 我们在小屋里找到了他的头发样品
[26:22] Medium-short length and blonde. 金色的中短发
[26:28] He’s the submissive partner, 他是顺从的同伙
[26:29] but having just lost Goehring, a man he was dedicated to 但失去了戈林 一个他对其无比忠诚
[26:32] and heavily dependent upon, he’s in crisis. 并极度依赖的男人 他面临危机
[27:23] One more thing, never let the bastards take you alive, 还有一件事 绝不要让混蛋活捉你
[27:30] and never be forgotten. 永远不要被遗忘
[27:35] That’s it. The whole tamale. Every horrific frame. 就这些 全在这了 每一个恐怖的画面
[27:41] -I’m done. -No luck seeing the partner? -我完成了 -没有看到他的同伙吗
[27:43] No. I scanned every frame. He’s holding the camera. 没有 他…我扫描了每幅画面 是他在拿着摄像机
[27:48] -Are you okay? -No. -你还好吗 -不好
[27:50] I’m sorry. 抱歉
[27:55] This is Jennifer Hillbridge, the second woman abducted. 是珍妮佛・希尔・布里奇 第二个被绑架的女人
[27:58] Please, stop. Please, it hurts. 求你了 住手 求你了 好疼
[28:04] What is it with you? You just don’t get it, do you? 你是怎么回事 你就是不明白 是吗
[28:09] I have total power. 我对你拥有绝对的权力
[28:11] The cameraman frames Goehring, but never her. 摄像师一直把镜头对准戈林 从来没有对准她
[28:14] -I decide whether you live or die. -Watch. -我决定你是死是活 -看
[28:18] He never stays on her that long. 他从不在她身上停留太久
[28:19] He’s more interested in Goehring than the torture. 他对戈林更感兴趣 而不是酷刑
[28:21] He’s lingering on his biceps like he’s caressing Goehring’s body. 他停留在他的二头肌上 像是在爱抚戈林的身体
[28:26] What the hell? 什么东西
[28:27] The un-spooled tapes, that wasn’t to destroy evidence. 被拆毁的录影带不是为了毁灭证据
[28:30] -It was from jealousy. -What? -是出于嫉妒 -什么
[28:34] -He’s in love with Goehring. -Get close-ups of this. -他爱上了戈林 -来个特写镜头
[28:38] Make a loop, tie it around, bring it through. It goes through. 打个圈 系起来 穿过去 穿了过去
[28:42] He’s teaching him how to tie the perfect knot. 他在教他怎么打一个完美的结
[28:45] And then pull. 然后一拉
[28:46] It’s called the trucker’s hitch. She’s not going anywhere. 这叫车夫结 她哪也别想去
[28:50] So, he can be the perfect serf. 这样他就能成为完美的奴隶
[28:52] It would be part of his servitude to clean his house, 他的劳役包括打扫屋子
[28:55] help abduct girls, bury the bodies, get supplies, and plant the roses. 合伙绑架女人 掩埋尸体 购买日用品 种植玫瑰
[29:01] He had to buy roses, and a lot of them. 他得去买玫瑰 而且买很多
[29:04] -Someone must have seen him. -Let’s get to the nurseries. -一定有人见过他 -我们去苗圃
[29:08] Please. Please stop. 求你了 不要
[29:10] We’re looking for a man in his 20s. He keeps to himself. 我们要找一个20多岁的男子 沉默寡言
[29:14] Avoids eye contact, speaks very little, 避免眼神交流
[29:17] but when he does, he would sound meek, almost feminine. 很少说话 但一旦开口 语气温顺 几乎有一点女性化
[29:21] He’d have purchased soil, gardening tools. Buys quite a few rose plants. 他购买过土壤 园艺用具 买过不少玫瑰
[29:26] Yeah, I know who you’re talking about. Henry. He’s not a customer. 是的 我知道你说的是谁 亨利 他不是顾客
[29:30] Henry Frost. Here. 亨利・弗罗斯特
[29:32] 这里
[29:34] -He works here. -Great. I need an address. -他在这工作 -很好 我需要他的住址
[29:38] 亨利・弗罗斯特的拖车
[30:01] -He’s destroyed everything he owns. -He has no identity. -他摧毁了他的所有东西 -他没有身份
[30:05] -He burned his face off his pictures. -Why? -他把照片上自己的脸给烧掉了 -为什么
[30:08] A submissive depends upon a dominant partner 一个顺从者依赖一个统治同伙
[30:09] not only for instruction, but for purpose and meaning. 不仅为了听从指挥 还为了目的和意义
[30:13] So, he’s starting over, wiping the slate clean? 所以他要从头来过 重新开始
[30:15] Yeah, but as what? 是的 可他要变成谁呢
[30:30] -Sorry. Did I scare you? -No, it’s okay. -抱歉 我吓着你了吗 -没有 没关系
[30:34] -Let me help you with that. -No, thanks. I got it. -我来帮你吧 -不用了 谢谢 我可以的
[30:59] -Oh, my God! -Get in the trunk. -天啊 -到后备箱里去
[31:00] -No! -Get in the trunk! -不 -到后备箱里去
[31:01] -No, please! Help! -Shut up! Shut up! -救命 -闭嘴
[31:03] Shut up! Get in the trunk! -闭嘴 到后备箱里去
[31:05] -Please, just take the car! -Don’t tell me what to do! -求你了 我把车给你 -不用你来教我
[31:09] Help me! 救命
[31:12] Help me, somebody! 救救我
[31:14] -Please! -Shut up! -救命 -闭嘴
[31:19] Hey! 等等
[31:21] You son of a… Stop the car or I’ll shoot. 你这混蛋 停车 否则我开枪了
[31:27] Damn it. 该死
[31:30] I could have taken the shot. I was just afraid of hitting her. 我本来可以开枪的 可我害怕会打到她
[31:33] -Did you get a good look at him? -Yeah, he came in. -有看到他长什么样吗 -是的 他进来过
[31:35] Big ass bandage on the left side of his face. 左侧脸上贴着很大一块胶布
[31:37] Bought a beer and pumpkin seeds and went back to his truck and sat there. 买了一罐啤酒和南瓜籽 回到他的卡车里 坐在那
[31:40] -Is that his truck? -Yes, sir. -那是他的卡车吗 -是的 长官
[31:43] That was their MO. Frost chauffeured Goehring around. 这是他们的犯案模式 弗罗斯特做戈林的司机
[31:46] Goehring picks a victim, abducts her on foot, 戈林选中一个受害者 走路去绑架她
[31:48] they drive off in separate vehicles. 分别开不同的车离开
[31:50] But this time Frost had to play both roles and he got sloppy, 但这次弗罗斯特得扮演 两个角色 他变马虎了
[31:52] and he left a witness and his car. 他留下了目击者和他的车
[31:54] Can you confirm that that’s the guy you saw? 你能证实这个就是你看到的男子吗
[31:58] No. 不是
[32:02] That’s him. 这才是他
[32:07] -He looks like Goehring. -Or Frost’s version of him. -他看起来像戈林 -或者弗罗斯特版本的他
[32:13] Okay, you’re Goehring, sadistic bastard. 好的 你是戈林 虐待狂混蛋
[32:16] I’m Frost, a submissive, troubled, gay man. 我是弗罗斯特 一个顺从的 深受困扰的同性恋
[32:19] I need you to dominate me because it gives me 我需要你统治我
[32:22] direction and a purpose in life. 因为这给了我生活的方向和目的
[32:24] And life is good. And then, one day, I pull the pin on a grenade. 生活很美好 有一天 我拉掉了一枚手榴弹
[32:27] You die. And when I lose you, 你死了 我一失去你
[32:30] I begin to lose my identity because my sense of self was tied to you. 就失去了我的身份 因为我的自我意识和你紧密相连
[32:33] You’re showing classic signs of depersonalization disorder, 你出现了自我感丧失症的典型表现
[32:36] precipitated by the stressor of losing a loved one. 因失去所爱之人而加剧
[32:38] -Now all that’s left is me. -And you hate yourself. -现在就剩我一个人了 -你恨你自己
[32:41] I do. Why? 是的 为什么
[32:43] Because I’ve brainwashed you with all my rules. 因为我用自己的规矩替你洗脑了
[32:45] I’ve told you over and over how weak you are, 我一遍遍地告诉你你是多么软弱
[32:47] -how you’re nothing without me. -Right. -没了我 你一文不值 -没错
[32:49] So, I go back to my home and annihilate everything I own, 所以我回到家 毁灭我的所有东西
[32:51] every reminder of who I am. I erase myself and become you. 每一样能让我想起自己是谁的东西 我要消除自己 变成你
[32:55] Because it’s the only way that you can survive. 这是你活下去的唯一方式
[32:57] The only way that you can hold on to me. 是你抓着我的唯一方式
[32:59] Frost transforms himself into Goehring and goes back to abducting women, 弗罗斯特把自己变成了戈林 继续开始绑架女人
[33:03] because that’s what Goehring would do. 因为戈林也会这么做
[33:05] We need to stop thinking like Frost and start thinking like Goehring, 我们不能再像弗罗斯特一样思考 要开始像戈林一样思考
[33:08] because he’s still calling the shots. 因为仍是他在操纵一切
[33:09] Help, somebody. Please, let me out. 救命 请让我出去
[33:20] Please help me. 救救我
[33:26] Let me out. 让我出去
[33:28] What kind of man follows another man around like a dog? 什么样的男人会像条狗一样 到处跟着另一个男人
[33:32] -Please let me out. -If you act like a nobody, -放我出去 -如果你表现得一文不值
[33:36] -you’ll be treated like a nobody. -I’m not a nobody. -别人就会把你当做一文不值 -我不是一文不值
[33:41] -I’m you. -Help! -我是你 -救命
[34:03] -Hurry up. Hurry up! Come on! -Okay. Okay. -快 快走 -好的
[34:08] Get over here. 到这来
[34:11] Get down. 趴下
[34:14] Please. 求你了
[34:16] Sheriff, he’s taken on Goehring’s persona. 警长 他在扮演戈林的人格
[34:18] We have to assume he’s going to behave the same way. 我们得假设他会做出 和戈林一样的行为
[34:20] He’s heavily armed and he’s committed to his cause. 他全副武装 而且激进
[34:22] If he’s caught, he’s not only willing to die, 如果被抓住 他不仅不怕死
[34:24] but to take as many of us with him as possible. 还要让我们更多的人陪葬
[34:26] And he’s got a hostage, which means 他还有一个人质 这代表
[34:27] I’m going to need the best sharpshooter you’ve got. 我需要你们最好的狙击手
[34:29] That’s fine, but we don’t even know where this guy is headed. 可以 但我们不知道这家伙去了哪
[34:31] The team’s been working the profile. We think we’ve got something. 团队正在分析侧写 我想我们有发现
[34:34] In the tapes, Goehring makes several mentions of ideal land. 在录影带里戈林数次提到“理想地”
[34:38] He also said that lords lived on higher ground, 他还说君主生活在高地
[34:40] to better surveil the land and spot invaders. 为了更好地监视土地 发现入侵者
[34:43] He studied medieval defence strategies, 他研究过中世纪的防御策略
[34:44] so he’ll probably go to a place where he can protect himself. 所以他应该会去一个 能保护自己的地方
[34:47] High ground, easily defendable. 高地 容易防守
[34:49] This picture was on Goehring’s fridge. Do you know where that is? 这张照片是在戈林的冰箱上发现的 你知道这是哪里吗
[34:55] That’s Black Eagle Peak. 这是黑鹰峰
[34:56] Militia groups used to use it for training drills until the state stopped them. 民兵队过去在那进行演习 直到州政府阻止了他们
[35:03] Ideal land. 理想地
[35:08] -Please don’t do this. -Why? This is what I do. -请不要这么对我 -为什么 我就是干这个的
[35:13] -My name’s Becky. -Now you shut up! Shut up! -我叫贝姬 -闭嘴 闭嘴
[35:18] You don’t have a name, not until I give you one. You hear me? 你没有名字 等我给你名字你才有 你听到了吗
[35:34] I teach school. I have a fiancé. 我在学校教书 有一个未婚夫
[35:42] What happened to your face? It looks bad. 你的脸怎么了 看起来很严重
[35:47] -What’s your name? -What’s my name? -你叫什么名字 -我叫什么名字
[35:51] My name’s Francis Goehring. 我叫法兰西斯・戈林
[35:55] Come here! 过来
[36:03] My guy’s got eyes on him. 我的手下发现他了
[36:05] He’s on the very top of the peak, on the far side of that ridge. 他在顶峰 远侧的山脊上
[36:07] He’ll see us coming. 他会看到我们过来
[36:08] He already knows if he’s using that police scanner. 如果他用了警方扫描器 那么他已经知道了
[36:11] Well, we got to find a way to get up there. 我们得想办法上去
[36:12] We’ll never be able to get close enough. 我们无法靠近那里
[36:14] -How’s it going with the sharpshooter? -Who’s that? -狙击手准备得怎么样了 -那个是谁
[36:17] -You can’t be serious. -You asked for the best. He’s it. -你不会是认真的吧 -你们要最好的 他就是
[36:20] -Ex-Special Forces sniper. -He’s a civilian. -前特种部队狙击手 -他是个平民
[36:22] He’s militia. I deputized him. He knows the terrain like nobody else. -他是民兵 -我任命了他 他比任何人都更了解这里的地形
[36:27] Wind in this valley will change the trajectory of a shot by inches. 这个山谷的风会使子弹的 轨迹产生数厘米的偏差
[36:30] If you can’t read the wind, wrong person might get shot. 如果你读不懂风 可能会伤及无辜
[36:34] I guess I don’t need to remind you gentlemen of that. 我想这点不需要我提醒各位先生
[36:36] -We can handle this. -Good luck with that. -我们能搞定 -祝你好运
[36:38] Hey, it might not come down to it if we don’t get moving. I’ll go with him. 我们得尽快出发 否则就晚了 我跟他一起去
[36:42] You want to flank around the west side of the mountain? 你想去山的西侧包抄吗
[36:44] No, if he’s on the north, I’ll get a better view from the east ridge. 不 如果他在北面 在东面的山脊视野更好
[36:46] Steeper, higher ground. Get a clear shot from there. 更陡峭 地势更高 射程更好
[36:48] -If you see the shot, call it. -Good. -瞄准了告诉我们 -好的
[36:51] Channel 23, keep it open. I’ll go with the Sheriff. 23频道 保持畅通 我跟警长一起过去
[36:53] We’ll stay at the base and try to distract him. 我们留在基地分散他的注意力
[36:55] Go up through the northeast and through the middle. 往东北面上去 穿过中间
[36:57] Keep your head down. 小心点
[37:16] Francis Goehring! Channel two! 法兰西斯・戈林 二频道
[37:21] All we want to do is talk to you. Let me know you can hear me. 我们只想和你谈谈 能听到我吗
[37:24] Yeah, I can hear you. Get up. Get up. 是的 我能听到你 起来
[37:29] This is my land! You understand? Not yours. 这是我的土地 明白吗 不是你的
[37:34] And you will leave or she dies. 你们快点滚 否则她就得死
[37:42] She’s tucked in real tight. Too tight. 她太靠近了
[37:46] I can’t get the shot. You got to get him to move. 靠得太近 我射不了 你得让他动一动
[37:49] No shot. We’ve got to distract Frost, get him away from Becky. 无法命中 分散弗罗斯特的注意力 让他从贝姬身边挪开
[37:52] How we going to do that? 我们要怎么办
[37:55] -He’s not Goehring. He can’t do this. -He shot Angela Miller in the back. -他不是戈林 他做不到 -他从背后开枪 打死了安吉拉・米勒
[38:00] All I want to do is talk. 我就想和你谈谈
[38:02] You want to talk? Then go ahead and talk. 你想谈谈 那就谈
[38:05] But you come any closer, and she gets a bullet. You hear me? 可你再敢靠近 我就让她死 你听到了吗
[38:10] She’s going to be the first to go, I swear. 她会第一个死 我发誓
[38:13] Bureau policy was shoot to kill at Ruby Ridge, wasn’t it? 当年在路比脊 局里的政策是射杀要犯对吧
[38:16] -It wasn’t, but it is now. -Yeah. -过去不是 但现在是了 -是的
[38:22] -Well, I’m not in the Bureau, am I? -We know a lot about you, Henry. -我不是局里的 不是吗 -我很了解你 亨利
[38:26] We know your name is Henry Frost. We know you’re 25 years old. 我们知道你叫亨利・弗罗斯特 我们知道你今年25岁
[38:29] We know that your dad kicked you out of the house when you were 15. 我们知道你15岁那年 你父亲把你从家里赶了出来
[38:32] He was a drunk, and he abused and he abandoned you. 他是个酒鬼 会打人 然后抛弃了你
[38:34] And ever since your life has been a series of jails and institutions. 自那以后 你的生活 就一直和监狱 教养院为伴
[38:38] -And it’s been hell. -Shut up! No! -生不如死 -闭嘴 不
[38:43] Never let the bastards take you alive. Never be forgotten. 绝不要让混蛋活捉你 永远不要被遗忘
[38:48] You’re the man who sent those two agents into my bar. 是你派那两个探员来我酒吧的
[38:52] -I was. -To piss me off. -是我 -为了惹恼我
[38:54] -If you have the shot, take it. -Innocent woman died at Ruby Ridge. -如果瞄准了 那就开枪 -无辜的女人死在了路比脊
[39:00] As tragic as that outcome was, 虽然结局很悲惨
[39:01] my order on that day was the same as it is now. 我在那天下的命令 和现在的一样
[39:04] That man is not going to be taken alive. 那个人我们没办法活捉
[39:08] -You were there? -I was. -你也在那 -我在
[39:11] -The shot’s the signal to go. -Take the damn shot. -一听到枪声就上 -快开枪
[39:16] Maybe your partner will talk him out of it. 或许你的搭档能说服他
[39:18] Henry, just let the girl go. 亨利 放了那女孩
[39:20] And I’ll clear everybody out, and you and I can just talk. 我会撤走所有人 我们两个好好谈谈
[39:23] That’s a promise. It doesn’t have to end like this. 我向你保证 结局不是非得如此
[39:25] -Yes, it does. Yes, it does. And it will. -Henry, let her go. Henry, let her go! -不 非得如此 非得如此 一定会 -亨利 放了她 亨利 放了她
[39:47] Okay. Okay. It’s okay. I’m going to get this off you. 好了 没事了 我帮你松绑
[39:54] He’s gone. 他死了
[39:57] Let me help you up. Is there anything else on you? 我扶你起来 你身上还有别的东西吗
[39:59] No. 没了
[40:26] It’s quite a view. Reminds me of Idaho. 多美的风景 让我想起了爱达荷州
[40:34] Me, too. 我也是
[40:39] All anybody remembers is that an FBI sniper 所有人只记得一个联邦调查局狙击手
[40:43] killed a mother while she was holding her baby. 杀死了一个抱着婴儿的母亲
[40:48] Six months later, Waco. 80 men, women and children died. 六个月后 威科 80个男人 女人和小孩在那死去
[40:55] Not a single shot did we fire that day. 那天我们一枪未发
[40:58] The legacy of those failures still haunts us. 我们至今依旧忘不了那几起失败
[41:01] It’s why some people don’t trust us. 就因为这个 有些人不信任我们
[41:04] Made me start thinking about leaving the agency. 让我开始考虑离开局里
[41:10] So, what started you thinking about coming back? 后来又怎么想回来了
[41:14] Unfinished business. 未尽的事业
[41:20] You know, there’s one thing you’ll learn about me, Rossi. 罗西 你会了解我的一点是
[41:24] I’m relentless. I’ll find out. 我不会放弃 我会弄清楚的
犯罪心理

Post navigation

Previous Post: 犯罪心理(Criminal Minds)第3季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 犯罪心理(Criminal Minds)第3季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme