时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:10] | 小溪水库 维吉尼亚州 | |
[00:21] | Go on, Mudgie! Go on, boy. Attaboy. | 快点 马吉 加油 伙计 好狗儿 |
[00:27] | Go on, boy. | 加油 |
[00:30] | Come. Come. | 回来 |
[00:39] | Strauss, I’m coming in to see you this afternoon. | 施特劳斯 我今天下午就去见你 |
[00:44] | Well, then cancel it. I’ll be there at 2:30. | 那就取消它 我两点半会到那里 |
[00:48] | That’s it. Come on, boy. Come on. Yeah. | 很好 过来 伙计 |
[01:08] | 已退休 | |
[01:23] | 白宫 | |
[01:24] | 探员大卫罗西 维吉尼亚州 宽提科 | |
[01:25] | 联邦调查局 | |
[01:52] | -I really don’t understand this, David. -What’s to understand, Erin? | -我真的不明白 大卫 -有什么好明白的 艾琳 |
[01:59] | You’ve been retired for nearly 10 years. | 你退休将近十年了 |
[02:01] | The BAU is a man down. I’m offering to help. | 行为分析小组少了一个人 我主动提出帮助 |
[02:04] | You’ve written how many books? | 你写了几本书 |
[02:07] | World tours. Speaking engagements. Big payday private consultations. | 世界巡回讲座 演讲 报酬丰厚的私人咨询 |
[02:13] | You’ve made quite a name for yourself. | 你获得了不小的名声 |
[02:15] | -Well, this is getting boring. -You know you won’t be in charge. | -这越来越无趣了 -负责人将不是你 |
[02:19] | Agent Hotchner’s the SAC, and I’ll be seeking his endorsement. | 哈奇纳探员是分局长 我要获得他的支持 |
[02:22] | I’m not looking for anyone’s permission here. | 我不是要寻求谁的允许 |
[02:25] | So, you’re coming in, in a subordinate position. | 你要来担任一个下属的职位 |
[02:28] | -Is that a question? -The question is, why? | -这有问题吗 -问题是你为什么要这样 |
[02:31] | To help. | 为了提供帮助 |
[02:35] | A completely selfless act. | 毫无私心的行为 |
[02:39] | -Is that so hard to believe? -Yes. | -这真的如此难以置信吗 -是的 |
[02:44] | I missed you, too, Erin. | 我也想念你 艾琳 |
[02:50] | You’ll meet the team tomorrow. | 明天你与调查组见面 |
[02:55] | 得克萨斯州 喀拉尔顿 | |
[03:08] | 你见过我吗 | |
[03:23] | It was next to my front door when I got home, Frank. | 回到家后我看到它就贴在 我的前门旁边 法兰克 |
[03:25] | God, I hate Halloween. | 天哪 我讨厌万圣节 |
[03:26] | -Here you go, sir. -Halloween? | -给你 先生 -万圣节 |
[03:28] | Less than a week away. It’s a prime time for stupid pranks. | 不到一周之后便是万圣节了 那是开愚蠢玩笑的最佳时机 |
[03:31] | So, you think it’s just a prank? | 你认为这是恶作剧 |
[03:33] | Well, you’re obviously not missing, Michelle. | 显然你没有失踪 米歇尔 |
[03:36] | -Where’d they get a picture of me? -It’s probably one of your friends. | -他们怎么会有我的照片 -这可能是你的一位朋友所为 |
[03:40] | I don’t know anybody that’d think this is funny. | 我认识的人 没有哪个会认为这很有趣 |
[03:43] | Molly didn’t think it was funny. | 莫丽就不觉得它很有趣 |
[03:44] | She’s the one that told me to come right down here. | 就是她叫我马上到这里 |
[03:46] | If my wife had just called, I probably could have saved you the trip. | 如果我妻子打电话来了 我也许能让你不用跑这一趟 |
[03:48] | I’m sure it’s nothing, really. | 我保证这没什么 真的 |
[03:50] | -You’re sure? -Look, | -你确定吗 -听着 |
[03:53] | I’ll come by and check on you after work, make sure you’re safe. | 下班之后我会去看你 确保你没有事 |
[03:58] | I appreciate that, Frank. | 谢谢 法兰克 |
[03:59] | Hey, serving and protecting is what I do. | 提供服务 保护人民 是我的职责 |
[04:14] | No, no, I didn’t say it was funny, Molly. I said someone might… | 没有 我没有说那很有趣 我只是说有人可能… |
[04:18] | I know she’s your best friend. That’s why I’m here. | 我知道她是你的好朋友 所以我才来了这里 |
[04:21] | No, no, I don’t think it’s weird she didn’t call… | 不 她没有打电话给你 也不是什么奇怪的事 |
[04:23] | Look, I’m here already. All the lights are out, | 听着 我已经到了这里 所有的灯都熄灭了 |
[04:26] | she’s… She probably went to bed early. I’ll have her call you. | 她可能早早就睡了 我会让她打电话给你 |
[04:29] | Yeah, 20 minutes. Love you, too. | 好的 20分钟 我也爱你 |
[04:39] | This wasn’t funny the first time. | 这第一次便不是什么搞笑的事 |
[04:44] | Michelle? | 米歇尔 |
[05:00] | Michelle? | 米歇尔 |
[05:25] | Michelle, it’s Frank. Michelle? | 米歇尔 我是法兰克 米歇尔 |
[05:44] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[06:30] | Erasmus wrote, | 伊拉斯谟曾经写道 |
[06:31] | “What else is the whole life of mortals but a sort of comedy, | “人的一生不过是一场喜剧” |
[06:34] | “in which the various actors, disguised by various costumes and masks, | “各个角色 乔装打扮” |
[06:38] | “walk on, and plays each one his part | “走上舞台扮演自己的角色” |
[06:41] | “until the manager waves them off the stage?” | “直到经纪人示意他们下台” |
[06:45] | I’m going to eat you. | 我要吃了你 |
[06:48] | -Reid! -Happy All Hallows’ Eve, folks. | -瑞德 -万圣节前夕快乐 各位 |
[06:51] | To paraphrase from Celtic mythology, | 根据凯尔特神话 |
[06:53] | tomorrow night, all order is suspended, and the barriers between the natural | 明晚一切都会混乱无序 自然与超自然之间的屏障 |
[06:56] | and the supernatural are temporarily removed. | 都会暂时消失 |
[07:01] | See, that right there is why Halloween creeps me out. | 这就是万圣节让我毛骨悚然的原因 |
[07:03] | You’re scared of Halloween? | -你害怕万圣节? -我没有说我害怕 |
[07:04] | I didn’t say I was scared, I said I was creeped out. | 我说它让我毛骨悚然 |
[07:07] | There’s a difference there, youngster. You should look it up. | 它们有区别 年轻人 你应该查一下字典 |
[07:09] | What creeps you out about it? | 它有什么令人毛骨悚然之处 |
[07:11] | I don’t know, people wearing masks. I don’t like folks in disguises. | 人们都戴着面具 我不喜欢乔装打扮的人 |
[07:14] | That’s the best thing about Halloween. You can be anyone you want to be. | 这是万圣节的最棒之处 你想打扮成谁都可以 |
[07:16] | No, I’m pretty good just being me. | 不 我做自己就挺好 |
[07:18] | Yeah, why is it that neither of those points of view surprise me? | 为什么这两种观点 都不让我感到惊讶 |
[07:22] | You know what, though? On the flip side, | 但话说回来 |
[07:24] | it does provide a pretty good reason to cosy up with a scary flick | 这让人有很好的理由 轻松地看一部惊悚电影 |
[07:27] | and a little Halloween honey. | 陪着万圣节宝贝 |
[07:29] | Halloween honey? Now I’m creeped out. | 万圣节宝贝 这倒让我毛骨悚然了 |
[07:32] | Guys, he’s here. | 伙计们 他来了 |
[07:47] | Agent Hotchner, I’m sure you remember… | 哈奇纳探员 你应该记得… |
[07:49] | -Dave. -How are you, Aaron? | -大卫 -还好吗 艾伦 |
[07:51] | -I’m good. I’m great. -I’d say so. | -很好 -看来确实如此 |
[07:55] | I saw you on TV last week. I can’t believe you want to come back here. | 上周我在电视上看到了你 你竟然想回来这里 真是难以置信 |
[08:02] | Well, I’ll let the two of you catch up. | 我让你们两个叙叙旧吧 |
[08:05] | -If you need anything, I’m in my office. -Thanks. | -有什么需要就到我办公室找我 -谢谢 |
[08:08] | -So, how long has it been? -Dinner, almost three years ago. | -多久没见了 -我们将近三年没一起用餐了 |
[08:14] | But the last time I was in the BAU, you were sharing a desk | 但上次我来行为分析小组时 你还是和另外两名探员 |
[08:16] | with two other agents in that God-awful bunker we were in. | 共用一张桌子 当时我们在一个 很糟糕的地下室工作 |
[08:19] | -I remember. -Congratulations. | -我记得 -恭喜你 |
[08:22] | Thanks. Well, there’s one just like this next door, if you’re interested. | 谢谢 如果你有兴趣 隔壁就有这样的一间办公室 |
[08:26] | I’m ready to give the briefing. | 我准备好做简报了 |
[08:27] | Agent Jareau, this is SSA David Rossi. | 让热探员 这是调查专员大卫・罗西 |
[08:29] | Hi, everyone calls me JJ. | 你好 大家都叫我珍珍 |
[08:31] | It is such an honour to meet you, sir. I’ve heard a lot about you. | 能见到你我深感荣幸 先生 久闻大名 |
[08:34] | Well, thank you. And what’s your function here? | 谢谢 你在这里担任什么职责 |
[08:37] | I’m the Communications Coordinator and Liaison. | 我是通讯协调联络员 |
[08:39] | Pretty much the go-between for the team and the rest of the world. | 可以说是调查小组与外界的中间人 |
[08:42] | -So, I’ll gather everyone. -We’ll be right there. | -我把大家召集起来 -我们马上就去 |
[08:45] | -It is so nice to have you here, sir. -Great. | -有您的加入真是太棒了 先生 -好的 |
[08:50] | Wow. We didn’t have that 10 years ago. | 天啊 十年前我们没这样的人 |
[08:54] | -What do you mean? -Communications Coordinator. | -什么意思 -通讯协调员 |
[08:58] | Right. Oh, a lot’s changed. Come meet the team. | 是的 这里变化很大 去见见我们的团队吧 |
[09:06] | SSA David Rossi, this is SSA Emily Prentiss. | 这是调查专员大卫・罗西 调查专员艾米莉・普兰蒂斯 |
[09:09] | -Sir. -SSA Derek Morgan. | -你好 先生 -这是调查员德瑞克・莫根 |
[09:11] | -It’s an honour, Agent Rossi. -Please, just Dave. | -非常荣幸 罗西探员 -叫我大卫就好 |
[09:13] | And Dr Spencer Reid. | 这是斯潘塞・瑞德博士 |
[09:14] | Sir, if I could talk to you later about your work with the Scarsdale Skinner? | 先生 稍后我能与你谈谈你在斯加戴尔・史金纳 一案中所做的研究吗 |
[09:18] | Psycholinguistics is an incredibly dynamic field, | 语言心理学是个充满活力的领域 |
[09:20] | and the fact that your profile of his reading habits | 你分析了他的阅读习惯 |
[09:22] | ultimately led to his capture is something I find so incredibly… | 并最终因此抓获了他 我觉得这非常的… |
[09:24] | Reid, slow down. He’ll be here for a while. Catch up with him later. | 瑞德 别急 他会在这里待一段时间 稍后再跟他谈吧 |
[09:27] | -Right. Sorry. -No problem, Doctor. | -好的 抱歉 -没关系 博士 |
[09:29] | -Maybe you guys can talk on the jet. -Oh yeah, that’d be great. | -也许你们可以在飞机上面谈 -好 那样不错 |
[09:31] | -The jet? -We have a jet now. | -飞机? -现在我们有飞机了 |
[09:33] | -Are you serious? -Yeah. Comes in pretty handy. | -真的吗 -是的 非常方便 |
[09:35] | Come on, JJ’s waiting. | 走吧 珍珍在等着呢 |
[09:49] | Carrollton, Texas is a suburb just outside of Dallas. | 德州的喀拉尔顿 是达拉斯之外的一个郊区 |
[09:52] | Four days ago, Michelle Colucci found this flyer on her front door. | 四天前 米歇尔・科卢奇 在她的前门发现了这张传单 |
[09:57] | She found it? | 她发现了它 |
[09:58] | -Meaning she wasn’t actually missing. -Yet. | 这意味着她没有失踪 |
[10:00] | She took the flyer to a friend’s husband, | 当时没有 她把传单拿到了 一位朋友的丈夫那里 |
[10:02] | Detective Yarbrough at the Carrollton PD, who told her it was probably just | 即喀拉尔顿警局的雅博探员 他说可能是万圣节恶作剧 |
[10:06] | a Halloween prank, and he sent her home. | 然后让她回家了 |
[10:07] | Well, I don’t blame him. Halloween brings out the fool in everyone. | 这也难怪 万圣节让每个人都犯起傻来 |
[10:10] | Still, he stopped by Michelle’s house later to check on her. | 他之后还是去了米歇尔的家 去看看她的情况 |
[10:13] | The door was open and when he went inside, he found this. | 门没有关 他到了屋里后 他发现了这个 |
[10:18] | Still thought maybe it could be some kind of a prank, until yesterday. | 他还是以为这是恶作剧 直到昨天 |
[10:23] | Michelle was found floating in a small creek just outside of Carrollton. | 米歇尔的尸体被发现漂浮在喀拉尔顿附近的一条小溪里 |
[10:28] | She had been sexually assaulted. And her face had been removed. | 她受到了性侵犯 她脸上的皮被剥掉了 |
[10:36] | Removed? It wasn’t animals or fish? | 剥掉 不是动物或鱼所咬吗 |
[10:38] | The Dallas County ME said the edges of the wounds were smooth, not torn. | 达拉斯郡的法医说伤口边缘 很光滑 不是受到了撕扯 |
[10:43] | A very sharp instrument had been used. He also found water in her lungs. | 凶手使用了很锋利的工具 他还发现她的肺里有水 |
[10:49] | Oh, my God! | 天啊 |
[10:51] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[10:53] | Technical Analyst Penelope Garcia, this is SSA David Rossi. | 技术分析员佩内洛普・加西亚 这是调查专员大卫・罗西 |
[10:57] | -Is it gone, JJ? -Yeah. You’re safe. | -它从萤幕消失了吗 珍珍 -是的 没问题了 |
[11:02] | Okay. Just to… | 好的 我查到了 |
[11:04] | Carrollton, Texas has nearly 117,000 residents. | 德州的喀拉尔顿 有将近十一万七千名居民 |
[11:09] | A diverse population with a… Well, it’s all in there. I’m sorry. | 那里有着各种各样的人 非常抱歉 |
[11:14] | Very happy to meet you, sir. I’ll be in my office. | 很高兴见到你 先生 我就回去办公室了 |
[11:20] | Door. Sorry. | 关门 抱歉 |
[11:24] | -She’s different. -You have no idea. | -她与众不同 -可不是吗 |
[11:27] | So, the UnSub tells her she’s going to go missing | 不明嫌犯告诉她她将会失踪 |
[11:30] | to psychologically torture her, then tortures her physically. | 以在心理上折磨她 接着折磨她的身体 |
[11:33] | -Textbook sadist. -A sophisticated one. That’s elaborate. | -典型的虐待狂 -心理很复杂的虐待狂 现场花了他不少心思 |
[11:39] | Number one. | 一号 |
[11:41] | That particular mask is known as a false face. | 这种面具被称为“假面” |
[11:43] | It’s most commonly worn during Halloween and Mardi Gras. | 人们通常是在万圣节或狂欢节戴它 |
[11:46] | Creepy. I rest my case. | 令人毛骨悚然 我只说这么多 |
[11:48] | -False face. -Her face? | 假面 |
[11:50] | He mocks it, then destroys it? | 他嘲笑她的脸 然后毁掉它 |
[11:55] | Oh, and, Hotch, local media has the story. It broke big. | 哈奇 当地媒体知道了此事 闹得沸沸扬扬 |
[11:58] | Tell Carrollton we’ll be there first thing in the morning. | 告诉喀拉尔顿警方 明天一早我们就到那里 |
[12:01] | -Let’s stop this one at one. -Yes, sir. | -我们让此案在一号结束吧 -好的 先生 |
[12:04] | If you want to take some time to get situated, | 你想花些时间适应这里 |
[12:05] | maybe start on the next case? | 下桩案件再加入我们吗 |
[12:07] | I’m not back to get situated, Hotch. I’m here to work. | 我回来不是为了适应这里 哈奇 我来这里是为了工作 |
[12:11] | Everybody get your things together. We’re going to Texas. | 大家把东西收拾好 我们要去德州了 |
[12:14] | Abbey, what’s the latest? | 艾比 最近情况如何 |
[12:15] | Police sources tell me they have no leads in the case | 警方告诉我 他们还没有该案的线索 |
[12:18] | they are calling the “Have You Seen Me?” murder. | 他们称它为“你见过我吗”谋杀案 |
[12:20] | -Where the hell do you get this stuff? -They are unable to determine why… | -你是怎么知道这些事的 -他们无法确定为什么… |
[12:23] | No. Not you, Agent Jareau. The television. | 不 不是说你 让热探员 我是指电视的报导 |
[12:27] | The press is saying we gave this thing a stupid name. | 媒体说我们帮这桩案 取了个愚蠢的名字 |
[12:29] | Like it’s some kind of damn game or something. | 他们把这当作了一个游戏 |
[12:33] | Just call me when y’all get in tomorrow, | 你们明天到这里后 打电话给我吧 |
[12:36] | I’ll take you wherever you need to go. All right. Good night. | 你们要去哪里 我都可以带你们去 好的 晚安 |
[12:42] | Abbey, do we know when this flyer first surfaced? | 艾比 我们知道这传单 最早出现于何时吗 |
[12:45] | We have heard reports that Ms Colucci received this flyer | 我们听到有报导称科卢奇女士 |
[12:48] | late Tuesday afternoon when she returned home from work. | 在星期二傍晚下班回家后 发现了这张传单 |
[12:51] | -Score! -Never saw the point | -得分了 -走吧 |
[12:53] | in throwing an egg at anything. | 我从来都不明白拿鸡蛋 扔东西有什么意思 |
[12:54] | Or even the connection to Halloween, for that matter. | 也不知道它与万圣节有何关系 |
[13:02] | What the hell? Oh, my God, that’s me. | 到底怎么回事 天啊 这是我的照片 |
[13:13] | Oh, my God! | 天啊 天啊 |
[13:49] | Let’s go over victimology. Would you like to join us, Dave? | 我们来谈谈受害者吧 你想一起来谈谈吗 大卫 |
[13:59] | Reid, what have you got? | 瑞德 你发现了什么 |
[14:01] | Michelle Colucci was single, lived alone. | 米歇尔・科卢奇单身 一个人住 |
[14:04] | No boyfriend and no ex-husband. | 没有男友 没有前夫 |
[14:06] | -Dating? -There’s nothing in the reports. | -她在与人约会吗 -报告里没有提到 |
[14:08] | She was an architect, friends and co-workers | 她是一名建筑师 她的朋友与同事说 |
[14:10] | says she’s a classic workaholic. | 她是典型的工作狂 |
[14:12] | Basically a loner who rarely went out of the house. | 基本上独来独往 很少出门 |
[14:15] | So, she’s extremely low-risk. | 因此把她当作目标风险很低 |
[14:16] | If it wasn’t someone she knew personally, | 嫌犯不是她所认识的人 |
[14:18] | it’s possible she was being stalked. | 她可能被跟踪了 |
[14:20] | -Interesting. -What’s that? | -有意思 -你说什么 |
[14:24] | Oh, I’m just thinking out loud. | 我只是把我所想的说出来了 |
[14:26] | -Something to add? -No. Sorry to interrupt. | -你有不同的意见吗 -没有 很抱歉打断了你们 |
[14:32] | Well, she’s pretty. Could be that the UnSub met her casually | 她很漂亮 嫌犯可能偶然遇见了她 |
[14:36] | and made her a part of some kind of fantasy. | 然后让她成为了 他的某种臆想的一部分 |
[14:38] | And he tries to act on it and she rejects him? | 他试图采取行动而她拒绝了他 |
[14:40] | -So he tortures her. Out of anger? -Masks often represent a state of mind. | -他折磨她是因为愤怒吗 -面具通常代表一种心理状态 |
[14:46] | This one’s blank, expressionless. Doesn’t really coincide with anger. | 这个面具没有表情 与愤怒不符合 |
[14:50] | Reid, it’s hard to imagine he did this out of anything less than rage. | 瑞德 难以想像 他这样做不是出于愤怒 |
[14:52] | -Hey, guys. -What’s up? You got something for us? | -伙计们 -怎么了 有发现吗 |
[14:56] | A list of Michelle Colucci’s clients. | 米歇尔・科卢奇的客户名单 |
[14:57] | She designed office space. Mostly big corporate remodelling plans. | 她帮人设计办公室 多数是大公司改建计画 |
[15:01] | No private clients? One-on-one contact? | 没有个人客户吗 单独沟通的客户 |
[15:03] | -Doesn’t look like it. No. -Thanks, baby girl. | -好像没有 -谢谢 宝贝 |
[15:06] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[15:15] | Yes, right this way, ma’am. | 这边走 女士 |
[15:16] | 德州 喀拉尔顿警局 | |
[15:20] | -Detective Yarbrough. -FBI? | -雅博探员 -你们是联邦调查局的人 |
[15:22] | We got another flyer. This time Metro Dallas. | 我们发现了另一张传单 这次出现在达拉斯的地铁 |
[15:26] | Enid White. Her roommate called Dallas PD this morning. | 受害者叫伊妮・怀特 她的室友今天早上 打了电话到达拉斯警局 |
[15:30] | Enid never came home after walking her dog last night. | 伊妮昨晚去遛狗之后 就再也没有回家 |
[15:32] | So, she is missing? | 那她确实失踪了 |
[15:34] | Well, he wallpapered the neighbourhood with flyers | 嫌犯在她们公寓周围的 |
[15:35] | -for two blocks around their apartment. -Outside. That’s different. | -两个街区贴满了传单 -贴在外面 这跟之前不同 |
[15:38] | No one saw him putting them up? | 没人看见他贴它们吗 |
[15:40] | Dallas PD’s still canvassing, but nothing so far. | 达拉斯警局还在询问群众 但目前毫无收货 |
[15:43] | They’re waiting for you on the new scene. | 他们在等你们到新的现场 |
[15:44] | -Mind if I keep this? -Not at all. | -我可以留着它吗 -没问题 |
[15:46] | Morgan, you and Prentiss go to Michelle Colucci’s house. | 莫根 你和普林蒂斯 到米歇尔・科卢奇的家 |
[15:48] | JJ and I will talk to Enid’s roommate. | 珍珍和我会去跟伊妮的室友谈谈 |
[15:50] | Dave, do you mind walking the disposal site | 大卫 你可以跟这位警探以及瑞德 |
[15:52] | with the detective and Reid? | -去检查弃尸现场吗 |
[15:53] | -Whatever you need. -We’ll regroup in an hour. | -由你安排 -我们一小时后再会合 |
[16:04] | These houses sure are close together. | 这些房子都相距不远 |
[16:06] | Yeah. So, how do I get a woman out of her house without anyone seeing me? | 嫌犯如何能在不被人发现的情况下 让一个女人从家里出来 |
[16:11] | Well, he must have been watching her for a long time | 他肯定监视她很久了 |
[16:13] | and knew that it was safe. | 知道这样做很安全 |
[16:15] | There isn’t a lot of cover on this street. | 这条街上没有多少藏身的地方 |
[16:21] | I have a vehicle. | 嫌犯有辆车 |
[16:23] | Big enough so I can watch without being seen. | 它要够大让嫌犯能够 监视目标 同时不被人发现 |
[16:26] | But not so big as to draw attention to itself. | 但是又不会大到很显眼 |
[16:29] | No. Neighbours will notice a strange vehicle | 这不可能 邻居会留意到有辆奇怪的车 |
[16:31] | parked in front of their house day after day, night after night. | 日日夜夜都停在他们房子前面 |
[16:34] | It’s human nature. | 这是人类的天性 |
[16:36] | You would notice something out of place in your own neighbourhood. | 如果你的街区里有奇怪的东西 你肯定会留意到 |
[16:39] | And you would definitely notice a man repeatedly standing on your street. | 你也肯定会留意到 经常站在这条街上的人 |
[16:45] | Yeah, it just doesn’t make any sense. He didn’t watch from here. | 是的 这说不通 他不是从这里监视 |
[16:52] | As we reported earlier, Enid White is still considered missing. | 正如我们之前的报导 伊妮・怀特仍然被认为失踪 |
[16:55] | -Big story. -Leeches. | -重大新闻 -他们就像寄生虫 |
[16:58] | Haven’t had something like this big to play in a long time. | 他们很久没报导过这么重大的事件了 |
[17:00] | Did the press run with the story about the mask? | 媒体报导了关于面具的事吗 |
[17:02] | Mask? | 面具? |
[17:04] | A mask was left at Michelle Colucci’s apartment. | 嫌犯把一个面具留在了 米歇尔・科卢奇的公寓里 |
[17:06] | -First time I’m hearing about it. -Good. Let’s make sure that stays ours. | -这是我第一次听说此事 -很好 一定不能公布这件事 |
[17:10] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[17:13] | Miss White’s roommate says that Enid walks her dog every night | 怀特女士的室友说 伊妮每晚都在同样的时间去遛狗 |
[17:15] | at the same time, takes the same route, right down this street. | 走同样的路线 就在这条街上 |
[17:18] | Nothing a stalker likes better than routine. | 跟踪狂最喜欢的莫过于有规律的生活 |
[17:21] | Well, she definitely would have seen this, | 如果她没失踪之前 它们就贴上去了 |
[17:22] | if this was here before she went missing. | 她肯定会看到 |
[17:24] | A couple of neighbours said they may have seen a guy putting up a flyer | 几个邻居说 他们在白天可能见到了 一个人在贴传单 |
[17:27] | during the day, but they really couldn’t remember anything about him. | 但他们记不起他的任何特征 |
[17:30] | Well, we’re going to have to know everything we can about the victim. | 我们要尽量去了解关于受害者的事情 |
[17:33] | I know you sent some stuff over to Quantico, | 我知道你寄了一些东西到宽提科 |
[17:35] | but it would help us if we could interview the roommate ourselves. | 但如果我们能与她的室友谈 这将会帮我们不少忙 |
[17:39] | We have her downtown now. | 她现在就在市区 |
[17:41] | -Where’s her dog? -Excuse me? | -她的狗在哪里 -你说什么 |
[17:44] | She was abducted while she was walking her dog. Where’s her dog? | 她是在遛狗的时候被绑架 那她的狗在哪里 |
[17:51] | We went over this area pretty thoroughly. There’s no evidence left. | 我们彻底检查了这个地方 没有留下任何证据 |
[17:57] | I just want to stand where she was. | 我只是想到凶手弃尸的地方看看 |
[18:02] | Dr Reid, do we still keep all the old files in the fourth-floor storeroom? | 瑞德博士 我们的旧档案还放在四楼的储物室吗 |
[18:06] | I think some are up there. | 其中一些可能在那里 |
[18:07] | Most of our information’s on computer now. | 但我们多数的资讯 都储存在电脑里了 |
[18:09] | -Right. -Have you had a chance to go through | 好的 -你回来之后查阅过 |
[18:10] | any of our data since you’ve been back? | 我们的资料吗 |
[18:12] | -Not yet. -Oh, you’ll be amazed. | -还没有 -你肯定会大为惊叹 |
[18:14] | The original team, I mean, | 原来的调查组 比如 |
[18:16] | you, interviewed something like 45 serial killers, right? | 你就审问了大概45个连环杀手 是吗 |
[18:19] | -Something like. -Today we have interviews with over | -差不多吧 -如今我们审问了 |
[18:21] | 1,000 offenders. Serial killers, child abductors, sex offenders. | 超过上千个罪犯 其中包括连环杀手 绑架儿童的人 性犯罪者 |
[18:24] | I’ll go through it with you sometime if you’d like. | 我可以和你一起查阅 如果你有兴趣 |
[18:26] | -Answer any questions… -Sounds good. | -同时回答你的问题 -听起来不错 |
[18:31] | Michelle’s body was found right here. I really thought it was a prank. | 米歇尔的尸体就是在这里被发现 我真的以为那是恶作剧 |
[18:38] | You can’t really blame yourself for that. | 你不能因此而责怪自己 |
[18:41] | -She made herself dinner. -Excuse me? | -她帮自己做了晚餐 -你说什么 |
[18:45] | She had time to make herself dinner. | 她还有时间为自己做了晚餐 |
[18:48] | That means she was home for a while before he… | 这意味着她回家一段时间后 他才… |
[18:54] | -There was time to help her. -Water. | -本来我有时间帮助她 -水 |
[19:00] | Obliterates a body, destroys evidence. | 它会毁掉尸体 毁掉证据 |
[19:16] | No! No! No! No! | 不要 |
[19:22] | But you weren’t in the water that long, were you, Michelle? | 但是你没在水里泡多久 是吗 米歇尔 |
[19:25] | She had rocks tied to her to weigh her down. | 她身上绑着石头以让她沉到水里 |
[19:28] | She floated to the surface before there was any other damage. | 但尸体还没出现其他伤害 她便浮到了水面 |
[19:31] | Just what was done to her already. | 只有凶手所留下的伤 |
[19:34] | The salient point is it was the first thing the UnSub wasn’t good at. | 有一点很明显 这是不明嫌犯没做好的第一件事 |
[19:41] | Green River dumped most of the bodies in water. | 格林・瑞佛把多数的尸体 都扔到了河里 |
[19:46] | But they weren’t weighed down. | -但他们没有绑着重物 |
[19:48] | Well, yeah. We know now it’s because he didn’t care if they were found. | -是的 我们现在知道那是因为 他不在乎他们是否会被发现 |
[19:52] | He had no connection to them. | 他与他们没有任何关系 |
[20:01] | This is where I’d wait. | 换作我 我会在这里等待 |
[20:04] | Yeah, I’d never be able to see you from the house. | 是的 人在房子里的话肯定看不到你 |
[20:13] | Prentiss, he was here a lot. | 普林蒂斯 他到过这里很多次 |
[20:18] | Watching everything she did. | 监视着她的一举一动 |
[20:40] | We got anything? | 有发现吗 |
[20:41] | Agent Rossi pointed out that since the victims are weighted down, | 罗西探员指出 由于受害者身上绑着重物 |
[20:44] | it suggests the UnSub didn’t want them found, | 这表明不明嫌犯不希望他们被发现 |
[20:46] | which suggests some sort of connection between them. | 这意味着他们之间有某种关系 |
[20:49] | Detective, how long was Michelle missing? | 警探 米歇尔失踪了多久 |
[20:51] | She was found on the fourth day. | 她在第四天被发现 |
[20:52] | So, if she wasn’t in the water long, then he held her for three. Garcia? | 如果她没有在水里泡多久 那证明他把她关了三天 加西亚 |
[20:57] | I’ve been running all of Enid White’s credit cards. | 我在检查伊妮・怀特所有的信用卡 |
[21:00] | -And? -She made a purchase at 9:00 a.m. | -有什么发现 -她在今天早上9点去购物了 |
[21:03] | this morning, at a sporting goods store in Dallas. | 在达拉斯的一个体育用品店 |
[21:06] | -This morning? -What did she buy? | -今天早上? -她买了什么 |
[21:08] | A shotgun. | 一把猎枪 |
[21:13] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[21:15] | …approximately six feet tall. | 大概一米八 |
[21:17] | The man was seen posting flyers around the neighbourhood | 有人看到那名男子在那个社区贴传单 |
[21:20] | where Enid White was known to walk her dog. | 很多人都知道伊妮・怀特在那里遛狗 |
[21:22] | The police are still unable to give us any information at this time, | 警方目前仍然无法 向我们提供任何讯息 |
[21:26] | and they are saying they still have no possible leads. | 他们说目前还没有任何线索 |
[21:29] | We will continue to keep you posted | 我们将会继续向你播报 |
[21:31] | as we receive more details about the hunt for Enid White… | 寻找伊妮・怀特的更多资讯 |
[21:35] | -She can buy a gun that easily? -This is Texas. | -她这么容易就能买到枪吗 -这是德州 |
[21:38] | There’s no licence or waiting period for most rifles or shotguns. | 购买多数步枪或猎枪 都不需要许可证或等待期 |
[21:41] | Is there video surveillance of gun sales in sporting goods stores? | 体育用品店里 有售卖枪支的监控录影吗 |
[21:44] | -There’s supposed to be. -JJ, call the store. | -应该有 -珍珍 打电话到那家店 |
[21:46] | Find out if it was Enid or the UnSub using her credit card. | 弄清楚是伊妮还是嫌犯 使用了她的信用卡 |
[21:48] | Right away. | 马上就去 |
[21:50] | Detective Yarbrough? There’s an urgent call from a woman on 1. | 雅博探员 一号线有位女性打来了紧急电话 |
[21:54] | Detective Yarbrough. | 我是雅博探员 |
[21:56] | -My name is Enid White. -Where are you, Enid? | -我是伊妮・怀特 -你在哪里 伊妮 |
[22:00] | The news report said that the police didn’t believe that other woman | 新闻报导称另一个女人看见 说她失踪的传单时 |
[22:03] | -when she saw the missing flyers. -That was a mistake, Enid. | -警方不相信她 -那是警方犯错了 伊妮 |
[22:07] | I have a gun. | 我有把枪 |
[22:09] | I don’t think I can stay awake very much longer. | 我可能无法保持清醒多久了 |
[22:13] | Enid, this is Agent Hotchner of the FBI. We believe you, | 伊妮 我是联邦调查局的哈奇纳探员 |
[22:16] | and we want to help you. Can you tell us where you are? | 我们相信你 也想帮助你 |
[22:18] | 达拉斯 埃尔皇家汽车旅馆 六号房间 | |
[22:19] | El Royale Motel in Dallas. | 你能告诉我们你在哪里吗 |
[22:22] | It’s Room 6. | 我看见了传单 |
[22:23] | I saw the flyers. Hurry, please. He’s going to kill me. | 请快点 他会把我杀了 |
[22:27] | Don’t move, Enid. We’re on our way. | 别乱跑 伊妮 我们马上就过去 |
[22:42] | FBI! | 联邦调查局 |
[22:48] | -Clear. -Clear. | -安全 -安全 |
[22:50] | 二号 | |
[22:52] | She’s gone. | 她不在这里 |
[22:56] | 二号 | |
[23:05] | 20 minutes. We were here in 20 minutes. I can’t believe we lost her. | 我们在20分钟内便赶到了这里 我们竟然还是没赶上 |
[23:09] | We may not have lost her. He kept Michelle for four days. | 我们也许还能把她救出 他把米歇尔关了四天 |
[23:11] | But we’ve got nothing. | 但我们没有任何线索 |
[23:12] | That’s not true. Look at the difference in the scenes. | 并非如此 看看两个现场的区别 |
[23:14] | What do you mean? There’s a mask, there’s flyers. | 这是什么意思 现场有一个面具和一些传单 |
[23:16] | Yeah, but these flyers weren’t tacked up. | 是的 但这些传单没有被钉到墙上 |
[23:17] | They were just thrown around the room. | 它们被草草扔到房间 |
[23:19] | -So? -He left in a hurry, | -这又如何 -他匆忙离开了 |
[23:20] | like he knew we were coming. | 好像知道我们会来 |
[23:22] | Okay, this was under the bed. A 972 area code. | 这是在床下找到的电话 区号为972 |
[23:25] | -That’s Carrollton. The hotline number. -She used a cell phone. | -这是喀拉尔顿的区号 求助热线的号码 -她用的是手机 |
[23:30] | You can get a cell interceptor at any electronics store. | 随便找一家电子商品店 都能买到电话拦截器 |
[23:32] | -You can? -Yeah, they don’t cost that much. | -真的吗 -是的 它们不贵 |
[23:35] | He probably sat right out here and heard everything she said. | 他可能就坐在这外面 听到了她所说的一切 |
[23:37] | But if he followed her here from Dallas, | 但如果他从达拉斯 跟踪她到了这里 |
[23:39] | why wait till she calls us to move on her? | 他为什么要等到 她打电话给我们才下手 |
[23:41] | To make sure it was the police who found the mask. | 确保找到面具的是警方 |
[23:44] | We need to gather your men and give a profile. | 我们要召集你的人对嫌犯进行侧写 |
[23:49] | He’s a white male. His shoe prints have been examined, | 他是白人男性 通过检查他的鞋印 |
[23:52] | and put him at about 5’11”, 165. | 他大概高一米七 75公斤 |
[23:54] | So, we’ve narrowed it down to anyone of average weight and height? | 我们把范围缩小到了 所有普通体重与身高的人 |
[23:58] | Exactly. | 是的 |
[24:17] | Speak and be recognised by your empress, mortal. | 请讲 你的女皇将会认出你 凡人 |
[24:19] | -Is this the Technical Analyst girl? -Who is this? | -你是那个技术分析员吗 -你是谁 |
[24:22] | Doctor Reid said this was your direct line from the team. | 瑞德博士说这是调查组成员 打给你时用的专线 |
[24:25] | It is. | 是的 |
[24:27] | This is Agent Dave Rossi. We met yesterday? | 我是大卫・罗西探员 我们昨天见过面 |
[24:29] | Oh, of course. Of course. I’m sorry, sir. | 是的 抱歉 先生 |
[24:32] | Yeah. I already started processing | 我已经开始处理 |
[24:35] | the footprint information on Michelle Colucci’s… | 米歇尔・科卢奇的脚印讯息了 |
[24:38] | No, no, no. This is about something else. | 不 我找你是为了其他事情 |
[24:40] | All the past open cases the BAU worked on are on computer now? | 行为分析小组以前处理过的案件 现在都储存到电脑里了吗 |
[24:44] | Well, most of them. There may be a few left to catalogue. | 大部分吧 可能还有一些尚未载入 |
[24:47] | If I gave you a victim’s name, could you find the old records? | 若我把受害者的名字告诉你 你能找到以前的档案吗 |
[24:50] | Oh, records are my speciality, sir. | 搜索档案是我的专长 先生 |
[24:52] | The original case, I’m going back 20 years. | 原来的案件发生于20年前 |
[24:56] | Won’t be a problem. | 没问题 |
[24:58] | The name is Galen. Diana and Richard Galen. | 受害者名字是盖伦 戴安娜与理查・盖伦 |
[25:05] | They had three children. | 他们有三个孩子 |
[25:07] | Okay. I will get back to you super-fast. Scout’s honour. | 好的 我会很快把资料给你 我保证 |
[25:10] | No, just put a file together. I’ll get it when I get back. | 不用 把它做成一个档案吧 我回去之后去拿它 |
[25:14] | It’s really no problem, sir. I could just send it | 这真的没问题 先生 |
[25:16] | -right now. -Not necessary. | -我可以现在就发过去 -没有必要 |
[25:17] | I’ll look at it when I get back. | 我回去之后再看 |
[25:18] | And let’s keep this between us, if you don’t mind. | 如果你不介意 这件事请别告诉他人 |
[25:22] | For now. | 暂时别说 |
[25:24] | Okay. | 好的 |
[25:26] | -Thank you. -My pleasure entirely, sir. | -谢谢 -这是我的荣幸 先生 |
[25:37] | There’s a sophistication and patience in what this UnSub does | 嫌犯所做的事比较复杂 它需要耐心 |
[25:41] | that suggests a level of maturity. | 这也表明他是比较成熟的人 |
[25:43] | We believe this puts his age in the mid-30s to 40s range. | 基于这点 我们认为 他的年龄大概是35至40岁 |
[25:47] | Michelle Colucci was taken from the primary crime scene | 米歇尔・科卢奇 在第一犯罪现场被绑架 |
[25:49] | and disposed of at the tertiary crime scene four days later. | 四天后嫌犯便把她 在第三犯罪现场弃尸 |
[25:52] | That means she was held somewhere for at least three days. | 这意味着她至少在某个地方关了三天 |
[25:55] | You can’t really just hold a victim anywhere for days on end, | 你不能随便找个地方 把受害者关上几天 |
[25:57] | so he most likely has access to a house of some kind. | 所以他可能有一栋房子之类 |
[26:00] | And he’s also fairly tech savvy. | 此外他对科技也相当了解 |
[26:02] | The flyers were made on a computer, and it’s probable that he used a device | 那些传单是用电脑制作 他可能还使用了一台设备 |
[26:05] | to intercept Enid White’s phone call. | 来拦截伊妮・怀特的电话 |
[26:06] | Witnesses in Enid White’s neighbourhood | 与伊妮・怀特 住同一个社区的目击者称 |
[26:08] | say they may have seen a white man putting up flyers, | 他们可能见到了 一名白人男性贴传单 |
[26:10] | but none of them could describe him, | 但他们都无法描述他的长相 |
[26:12] | even with all the media attention this case has received. | 即便这桩案件受到了大量媒体关注 |
[26:15] | -Great. -Actually, what that tells us | -可恶 -实际上这表明 |
[26:17] | is that there is absolutely nothing remarkable about this man. | 这个人没有任何引人注目之处 |
[26:21] | He is exceedingly average. | 他非常普通 |
[26:23] | As you said, Detective Yarbrough, average height, average build. | 正如你所说 雅博探员 他是普通身高与身材 |
[26:26] | It extends to his professional life as well. | 他的职业也是如此 |
[26:28] | He most likely works in a field where he doesn’t stand out. | 他所从事的领域 很可能不会让他很显眼 |
[26:31] | Doesn’t really make a mark. | 让他容易被忽视 |
[26:32] | His lack of distinction is part of his psychopathy. | 他毫不出众这点 是他的精神病病征之一 |
[26:35] | We have hundreds of interactions with people every day. | 我们每天都与数百人打交道 |
[26:38] | Most of those involve someone overlooking someone else. | 这个过程中多数的人都会被忽视 |
[26:42] | Most of us don’t pay any attention to being ignored. | 我们多数人 都不会在意自己受到了忽视 |
[26:45] | But, to this kind of UnSub, each oversight is intentional. | 但对于这种嫌犯 他认为 别人忽视他都是有意而为 |
[26:49] | Especially when it comes from the object of his sexual desire. | 特别是当他受到了他想与之 发生性关系的对象忽视时 |
[26:52] | He begins to obsess over her until she’s all he can think about. | 他会开始为她着迷 直到他满脑子都是她 |
[26:56] | And the rage builds until he has to attack that person. | 愤怒渐渐滋长 直到他要袭击那个人 |
[26:59] | So, he’s pissed off that nobody notices him? | 他很生气 然而却没人留意到他 |
[27:02] | -“Have You Seen Me?” -Wait, that’s not about the women? | -“你见过我吗” -等等 这不是指那些女性 |
[27:05] | No, the masks are about the women. | 是的 面具指的是那些女性 |
[27:07] | Number one, number two. The flyers probably refer to him. | 一号和二号 传单可能指的是他 |
[27:11] | Removing his victim’s faces transfers his feelings of being ignored | 把受害者的面皮剥掉 会把他受到忽视的感受 |
[27:15] | into a mission and it gives him a sense of power. | 转化成一种目标 它会让他觉得自己有力量 |
[27:19] | And the power can make him arrogant, but it doesn’t make him notable. | 这种力量可能会让他自大 但不会让他引人注目 |
[27:22] | So, how the hell do we catch an invisible man? | 我们怎么能抓住一个没有特征的人 |
[27:25] | I’m pretty sure we can get him | 我相信我们能让他联系你 |
[27:26] | -to contact you. -What? | -什么 -犯罪现场表明 |
[27:27] | The crime scenes show he wants to deliver his message to the police. | 他想让警方明白他的意思 |
[27:31] | -He isn’t going public. -Hopefully by playing on his anger… | -他不想让公众关注他 -希望通过利用他的愤怒… |
[27:37] | -JJ, how’d they get that? -Not from me. Hotch, | -珍珍 他们怎么会知道它 -不是我告诉他们的 |
[27:40] | I called all the local police departments and I stressed withholding the mask. | 哈奇 我打了电话给所有当地警局 强调过不要把面具的事说出去 |
[27:44] | -I called them. -What? | -是我打电话给他们的 -什么 |
[27:48] | I said the FBI thinks the masks mean he’s impotent. | 我说联邦调查局认为 那些面具意味着他无能 |
[27:56] | Can I speak to you for a second? | 我能跟你谈谈吗 |
[28:04] | Why would you do that? | 你为什么要那样做 |
[28:06] | It’ll make him contact us. He’s screaming for it. | 这会让他联系我们 他渴望我们这样做 |
[28:08] | We aren’t prepared. | -我们还没准备好 |
[28:09] | -Prepared? -We need to set up a trap and trace. | -准备好? -我们要准备好追踪电话 |
[28:12] | Trap and trace? They never stay on the phone long enough for that. | 追踪电话?嫌犯从来不会给我们时间追踪电话 |
[28:14] | Dave, they’re a lot faster than they used to be. | 大卫 它们比以前快很多了 |
[28:16] | We also need to prep the detective on what to say to him. | 我们还要让警探 为与他的交谈做好准备 |
[28:18] | He’s not going to want to talk to the detective, | 他不会要求跟那位警探谈 |
[28:20] | he’s going to want to talk to the FBI. | 他会要求跟联邦调查局谈 |
[28:22] | We don’t step over the local police like that. | 我们不会这样越过当地警方 |
[28:24] | They called us in. | 是他们叫我们来的 |
[28:25] | Yes, but if the perception is that we’re going to embarrass the locals | 是的 但如果人们认为 我们会告诉媒体 我们会把事情处理好 |
[28:28] | by telling the media that we’re going to fix things, then they’ll stop calling us. | 从而让当地警方感到尴尬 那么他们就不会再打电话给我们了 |
[28:32] | -Relax, Hotch. I’ve got this. -You see, that’s the problem, Dave. | -别紧张 哈奇 情况在我的掌握之中 -这就是问题所在 大卫 |
[28:35] | There is no “I.” We function as a team. | 我们不讲个人 而是作为一支团队行动 |
[28:39] | I’ve been doing this before you were out of high school. | 你高中还没毕业 我就从事这一行了 |
[28:41] | Probably before the rest of your team was in school at all. | 而你的其他队员可能都还没上学 |
[28:45] | I know that. Things have changed. | 我知道 但情况已经改变了 |
[28:48] | The bells and whistles changed. An UnSub is still an UnSub. | 技术设施可能是变了 但不明嫌犯终究是不明嫌犯 |
[28:51] | And I know how to deal with an UnSub. | 我知道如何与那种人打交道 |
[28:52] | -No, Dave, it’s not just that… -Hotch. | -不 大卫 这没这么简单 -哈奇 |
[28:55] | -What? -Garcia found something. | -怎么了 -加西亚有发现 |
[29:08] | Garcia, talk to us. | 加西亚 说吧 |
[29:10] | Michelle Colucci recently drew up the plans | 米歇尔・科卢奇 最近为一家 |
[29:13] | for a remodel of three floors of a company | 叫做泰科通信的公司 |
[29:15] | called Techco Communications. | 设计了三层楼的改建蓝图 |
[29:17] | It’s a hi-tech communications company in downtown Dallas. | 它是达拉斯商业区的 一家高科技通信公司 |
[29:21] | -And Enid White? -Worked there until two months ago. | -伊妮・怀特与它有何关系 -她一直在那里工作直到两个月前 |
[29:31] | -He’s on two. -The UnSub? | -他在二号线 -不明嫌犯吗 |
[29:34] | Demanding to speak to the FBI. | 他要求与联邦调查局的人谈话 |
[29:42] | This is FBI Supervisory Special Agent David Rossi. | 我是联邦调查局的 高级探员大卫・罗西 |
[29:47] | -You called me impotent. -Did I? | -你说我无能 -是吗 |
[29:51] | -I am not impotent. -Why are you whispering? | -我不是无能 -你为什么要压低声音说话 |
[29:56] | You lied. You lied. | 你说谎了 你撒谎了 |
[30:00] | Is someone around you? Are you at work? | 你附近有人吗 你在上班吗 |
[30:04] | You have to tell the news the truth. | 你要把事实告诉媒体 |
[30:06] | I’ll get you on the news and you can correct me yourself. | 我可以把你和媒体接通 你可以亲自纠正我的话 |
[30:09] | No, you, you, | 不 |
[30:11] | you correct it. | 这要由你来纠正 |
[30:13] | By the way, I was looking at the police security tapes | 对了 我看过了米歇尔・科卢奇 |
[30:16] | for the day Michelle Colucci went missing. | 失踪那天所录的监控录影 |
[30:20] | What? | 怎么了 |
[30:22] | You watched her long enough to know she didn’t have visitors. | 你监视了她很久 知道她没有访客 |
[30:25] | She was a loner. | 她独来独往 |
[30:27] | Yet you knew that Detective Yarbrough was coming over. | 然而你知道雅博探员会去她的家 |
[30:31] | You must have been right here in this station when he told her. | 他告诉她的时候 你肯定就在警局里 |
[30:37] | Now your face is going to be on one of those tapes. | 你肯定就在那些录影里 |
[30:41] | And when I find it, I’m going to paper this city with it, | 我找到它之后 我要把你的照片贴满整座城 |
[30:44] | just like you did with those women. Everyone will see it. | 就像你对待那些女性一样 大家都会看见它 |
[30:48] | They won’t be able to ignore you now. | 他们现在无法忽视你了 |
[30:51] | But you won’t inspire fear. You’ll inspire hatred and ridicule, | 但你不会引起人们的恐惧感 而是引起憎恨与嘲笑 |
[30:57] | because the only power someone like you has is a mask, | 因为像你这样的人拥有的 唯一力量就是一张面具 |
[31:01] | and once that mask is removed, | 一旦那张面具被摘掉 |
[31:02] | you’ll be as insignificant as you’ve always been. A loser. | 你将会像你一直以来那样微不足道 你就是个窝囊废 |
[31:19] | You just signed Enid White’s death warrant. | 你刚刚判了死刑给伊妮・怀特 |
[31:45] | Lieutenant, I need you to lock the Techco building down tight. | 副队长 请封锁泰科通信的大楼 |
[31:48] | Nobody in, nobody out. It’s vital. | 不准任何人进出 这很重要 |
[31:50] | Rossi, you really think the UnSub’s still going to be there after that call? | 罗西 打了那通电话之后 你真的认为不明嫌犯还会在那里 |
[31:53] | Of course. He thinks he has all the time in the world. | 当然了 他以为自己有大量时间 |
[31:55] | You think they got an image off the police security camera yet? | 你觉得他们从警方监控录影 得知嫌犯的样貌了吗 |
[31:58] | The security camera doesn’t work. I lied about that. | 监控录影没作用 我撒谎了 |
[32:01] | -You lied about that? -He doesn’t know. | -你撒谎了? -他不知道 |
[32:05] | Dave, that was incredibly reckless. | 大卫 这太鲁莽了 |
[32:06] | Hotch, he didn’t weigh the body down well. | 哈奇 他没有让尸体完全沉到水底 |
[32:08] | What do you mean? | 这是什么意思 |
[32:10] | He didn’t want Michelle found so quickly. He screwed that up. | 他不希望米歇尔这么快就被发现 他搞砸了这点 |
[32:13] | This kind of guy, when he plans something, if he has the time, | 这种人谋划一件事的时候 如果他有时间 |
[32:16] | if he’s in control, he’s meticulous. But being on the edge of the river, | 和控制了情况 他就会一丝不苟 但是在河边和空旷的地方 |
[32:20] | out in the open, he was not in control. | 情况不在他掌握之下 |
[32:23] | He was in a hurry and he made a mistake. | 他当时匆匆忙忙而且他犯了错 |
[32:25] | That’s what you’re hoping. | 这是你的希望 |
[32:27] | Trust me. With an UnSub like this, you need to throw him off his game. | 相信我 面对这样的嫌犯 你要让他出乎意料 |
[32:31] | His hand needs to be forced. | -你要迫使他有所行动 |
[32:33] | I know that, Dave. But the point is you did it by forcing ours. | -我知道 大卫 但关键是你通过迫使我们 作出行动来做到这点 |
[32:44] | -Is the building sealed? -Top to bottom. | -这栋大楼封锁了吗 -从上到下都封锁了 |
[32:45] | Yarbrough, make sure it stays that way. | 雅博 让它保持封锁 |
[32:50] | Garcia, which floors did Michelle Colucci remodel? | 加西亚 米歇尔・科卢奇 改建了哪几层楼 |
[32:55] | Got it. Seven, eight, nine. Morgan, take seven. | 好的 第七至九层 莫根 你负责第七层 |
[32:58] | We’re looking for a rank-and-file employee | 我们要找一位普通的员工 |
[32:59] | who made a scene in the last 20 minutes, | 他在过去20分钟里曾经大吵大闹 |
[33:01] | or was here and gone. Prentiss, eight. Reid, nine. | 或者曾经到过这里并离开了 普林蒂斯负责第八层 瑞德负责第九层 |
[33:04] | Don’t approach him. Just try to get a name, maybe a picture. | 别接近他 试图弄清楚 他的名字和拍下他的照片 |
[33:12] | -He’s somewhere in this lobby. -What? | -他就在这个大厅某处 -什么 |
[33:16] | -Can’t you feel it? -Display your credentials. FBI. | -你没有感受到吗 -把你的证件亮出来 联邦调查局 |
[33:23] | He thinks we know what he looks like. | 他以为我们知道他的长相 |
[34:30] | Yeah, Reid. | 瑞德 |
[34:33] | Got it. | 好的 |
[34:37] | Sir? | 先生 |
[34:41] | Sir? | 先生 |
[34:44] | Max Pool. | 马克斯・普尔 |
[34:48] | We have your address, Max. There’s no place to go. | 我们知道你的地址 马克斯 你逃不了了 |
[34:52] | This is Agent Rossi, Max. | 我是罗西探员 马克斯 |
[34:54] | If you do what you’re thinking, you won’t get to tell them I lied. | 如果你要做你想做的事 你就无法告诉人们我撒谎了 |
[34:58] | Come on, Max. Slowly put your hands on top of your head. | 马克斯 慢慢地将双手置于你的头顶 |
[35:02] | Listen to him, Max. | 听他的话 马克斯 |
[35:03] | I know what you’re thinking, and you don’t have to do it. | 我知道你在想什么 你没必要那样做 |
[35:06] | It doesn’t have to end here, Max. Please. | 这一切不是非得这样结束 马克斯 拜托了 |
[35:28] | Down! | 趴下 |
[35:44] | -You okay? -Yeah. | -你没事吧 -没事 |
[35:47] | -He’s gone. -What about Enid White? | -他死了 -伊妮・怀特呢 |
[35:49] | -We have his home address. -Is she there? | -我们知道他的住址 -她在那里吗 |
[35:52] | Let’s hope so. | 希望如此 |
[37:20] | 司法部 联邦调查局 | |
[37:58] | You said out there, “The team shares everything.” | 你在外面说过 这支团队彼此之间毫无秘密 |
[38:02] | -That’s right. -There is no “I”? | -是的 -团队里容不下个人 |
[38:09] | Seems a big thing to withhold. | 你似乎有件重要的事瞒着大家 |
[38:12] | Separating from your wife, your child. | 不和你的妻子和孩子住在一起 |
[38:16] | -What are you talking about? -You used to call Haley 10 times a day. | -你在说什么 -你以前每天要打十次电话给海莉 |
[38:20] | We’ve been together 48 hours, I haven’t seen you call her once. | 我们一起共度了48小时 我没见到你打一次电话给她 |
[38:23] | Haven’t mentioned her. And you’re not going home now. | 也没提到她 而你现在又不回家 |
[38:28] | What’s your point? | 你想说什么 |
[38:29] | I guess you’re just not used to sharing. | 我想你不习惯于分享 |
[38:33] | My private life is not the same as a case. | 我的私人生活与案件不同 |
[38:37] | I’m just saying sharing is a learned skill. | 我只是想说 分享是慢慢学习的技巧 |
[38:43] | You know, when this all started, | 这个小组刚开始的时候 |
[38:48] | there were only a few of us. We’d go out on the road alone. | 我们只有几个人 我们独自出去办案 |
[38:51] | -We didn’t group-think. -We don’t group-think. | -而不是全体一起思考 -我们不是全体一起思考 |
[38:57] | We think as individuals and we share the thoughts with the rest of the team. | 我们作为个人去思考 然后与其他组员分享想法 |
[39:00] | We don’t write them down in a little notebook and keep them to ourselves. | 我们不会把想法写在一个小笔记本里 不告诉他人 |
[39:04] | Dave. | 大卫 |
[39:13] | All this, the people we’ve helped, | 这一切 我们所帮助的人 我们所抓捕的嫌犯 |
[39:16] | the ones we’ve put away, it’s because of you | 这都是因为你 |
[39:19] | and the guys who started this unit. Who believed, when nobody else did, | 和成立了这个小组的人 你们认为有一种办法 |
[39:22] | that there was a way of understanding | 理解这些罪案 领先嫌犯一步 |
[39:24] | these crimes and getting ahead of them. | 而其他人都感到怀疑 |
[39:26] | And? | 这又如何 |
[39:27] | I don’t see that you have anything to prove. | 我觉得你没有什么需要证明 |
[39:32] | -You don’t have to come back. -I know that. | -你不必回来 -我知道 |
[39:36] | So why? | 那你为什么回来 |
[39:41] | Maybe I have unfinished business. | 也许我还有未了的事 |
[40:34] | 贾森・吉迪恩 |