时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Happy birthday, sweetheart. | 生日快乐 亲爱的 |
[00:06] | Paging Katie Jacobs. | 呼叫 凯蒂・雅各斯 |
[00:08] | Please report to Security immediately. | 请立即前往保安室 |
[00:10] | Katie Jacobs, please report to Security. | 凯蒂・雅各斯 请立即前往保安室 |
[00:18] | 911, state your emergency. | 911 请说明你的紧急事件 |
[00:19] | My niece, she’s gone. She’s missing. | 我侄女不见了 她失踪了 |
[00:22] | Her mom and her dad are still looking. Oh, my God. | 她爸妈还在找她 我们不能…天啊 |
[00:24] | -Ma’am, where are you? -In the mall, in Potomac Mills. | -女士 你现在在哪 -波托马可工厂商场 |
[00:27] | She’s only six. Her mom and her dad can’t find her. | 她才六岁 她爸妈找不到她了 |
[00:31] | -Who am I speaking with? -Susan Jacobs. | -你叫什么名字 -苏珊・雅各斯 |
[00:33] | Susan, can you tell me your niece’s name? | 苏珊 你能告诉我 你侄女叫什么名字吗 |
[00:36] | Katie. Oh, please come quick. Security’s just not… | 凯蒂 请快点过来保护他们的安全 |
[00:39] | -Katie what? -Jacobs. | -姓什么 -雅各斯 |
[00:42] | -And where was Katie last seen? -Oh, this isn’t happening. | -凯蒂最后出现在哪 -这不是真的 |
[00:45] | Ma’am, stay with me. | 女士 请继续说 |
[00:47] | Someone took her, like that little girl last week. | 有人绑架她了 就像上周那个女孩一样 |
[00:49] | -Ma’am… -Oh, my God. | -女士 -天啊 |
[00:57] | 威廉王子郡警察局 | |
[01:04] | Attention all patrons. This is an emergency announcement. | 所有顾客请注意 紧急通告 |
[01:07] | We have gone into immediate lockdown procedure. | 我们已经进入立即封锁程序 |
[01:10] | Please follow all directions of law enforcement | 请听从执法人员 |
[01:13] | and security personnel. | 和保安人员的指示 |
[01:15] | Attention all patrons. This is an emergency announcement. | 所有顾客请注意 紧急通告 |
[01:18] | We have gone into immediate lockdown procedure. | 我们已经进入立即封锁程序 |
[01:21] | Please follow all directions of law enforcement | 请听从执法人员 |
[01:23] | and security personnel. | 和保安人员的指示 |
[01:25] | -Where are the parents? -Over here with the Head of Security. | -孩子的父母在哪 -在这 和保安主管在一起 |
[01:28] | -Ms Samuels, thank you. -No problem. | -赛莫斯女士 谢谢 -不用谢 |
[01:31] | Mr and Mrs Jacobs, I’m James Franklin, | 雅各斯先生 太太 我是詹姆斯・富兰克林 |
[01:34] | Director of the Bureau’s Rapid Deployment Team. | 联邦调查局 迅速应对小组的组长 |
[01:37] | We need a photo of your daughter. Do you have one on you? | 我们要一张你们女儿的照片 你们现在有吗 |
[01:39] | There was another little girl who went missing last week. | 上周也有一个小女孩失踪了 |
[01:44] | Maybe on your phone? Have you got a picture of Katie on your phone? | 或许在你的手机上 你手机上有凯蒂的照片吗 |
[01:47] | She disappeared from the mall, too. She was murdered, right? | 她也是在商场里被绑架的 她被人杀了 是吗 |
[01:52] | Ma’am, it’s too early to know if that case is connected. | 女士 现在还不知道 两起案件是否有关联 |
[01:55] | -Then why so many FBI? -Standard operating procedure. | -那为什么来这么多联邦调查局的人 -标准操作程序 |
[01:58] | I’ve also alerted our Behavioral Analysis Unit. | 我还通知了我们的行为分析小组 |
[02:01] | If there is a pattern to these abductions, they’ll find it. | 如果这两起绑架案 有某种作案手法的话 他们会找到的 |
[02:08] | Thank you. Stay with them. | 谢谢 陪着他们 |
[02:15] | -Jim. -We’ve been in lockdown | -吉姆 -我们进入封锁状态 |
[02:16] | for almost 20 minutes. My team’s already in motion. | 已经快20分钟了 我的队伍已经行动了 |
[02:18] | Another female, same age, same time of day, | 又一名女性 同样的年龄 同样的时间 |
[02:20] | taken from essentially the same location. | 在同一个地点被绑架 |
[02:22] | What makes you sure Katie Jacobs is still in the building? | 你为什么能肯定 凯蒂・雅各斯仍在大楼里 |
[02:24] | The mall’s got cameras installed at every entrance and exit. | 商场的所有出入口 都安装了监控摄像机 |
[02:27] | Surveillance video confirms Katie entering the building, | 监控录像证实了凯蒂进入了大楼 |
[02:29] | but no sign of her leaving. | 但没有看到她离开大楼 |
[02:30] | Security paged her over the intercom, and their initial sweep came up empty. | 保安用对讲机呼叫了她 他们的初次搜索没有收获 |
[02:34] | Whoever killed Jessica Davis last week left that mall with her, | 上周杀害洁西嘉・大卫斯的 凶手带她离开了商场 |
[02:37] | ’cause he wanted time with his victim, and privacy. | 因为他想单独和他的受害者在一起 |
[02:39] | Assuming it’s the same offender, he wouldn’t stray from his MO. | 假设是同一个罪犯 他不会改变犯案模式 |
[02:41] | He wouldn’t leave here without his victim. | 他不会丢下受害者独自离开这里 |
[02:43] | So, if Katie’s still under this roof, so is her abductor. | 所以如果凯蒂还在这栋楼里 那绑架她的人也在 |
[02:45] | Garcia, report to the mall security office. | 加西亚 去商场的保安办公室 |
[02:47] | Reid, Morgan, I want you to find the Head of Security. | 瑞德和莫根去找保安主管 |
[02:50] | I need all data from every search team. You guys start with Katie’s parents. | 我要每一个搜索队的所有资料 你们从凯蒂的父母开始 |
[02:53] | We’ll treat the mall like a neighbourhood, | 我们就把这个商场当成一个社区 |
[02:55] | we’ll separate into areas of control. Come on. | 分成几个控制区 出发 |
[03:00] | 117 stores, 69 storage closets, | 117家商店和69个储藏室 |
[03:04] | 73 dressing rooms, six men’s rooms, six ladies’ rooms, | 73间更衣室 六个男厕所 六个女厕所 |
[03:09] | access to the rooftop via the north and south stairwells. | 要去屋顶需要通过 北边和南边的楼梯井 |
[03:13] | Seven restaurants, each with separate kitchen, and four elevators. | 七家餐厅都有独立的厨房 和四部电梯 |
[03:17] | Every team’s going to need a copy of this. | 每个队伍都需要一份 |
[03:20] | Katie was last seen by her cousin in the arcade about 25 minutes ago. | 最后一个看见凯蒂的人是她堂哥 大约25分钟前在游乐场那 |
[03:23] | She was wearing jeans, a green shirt, grey sneakers and ponytails. | 她穿着牛仔裤 绿色衬衫 灰色运动鞋 扎马尾 |
[03:27] | Registered offenders located within a 45-mile radius. | 72公里范围内 所有有前科的罪犯名单 |
[03:30] | Okay, run this against current and former employees as well. | 好的 把他们和员工及前员工做对照 |
[03:34] | This animal so much as looks at me wrong once we get him… | 我们一定要抓到这个禽兽 |
[03:37] | I read the Jessica Davis report. I know you found the remains last week. | 我看了关于洁西嘉・大卫斯的报导 我知道你们上周找到了尸体 |
[03:40] | 20 years, never seen anything like it. I can’t get the image out of my head. | 20年了 从没见过这样的 这画面在我脑海中挥之不去 |
[03:44] | I joined the Bureau to rescue people, | 我进入联邦调查局是为了拯救民众 |
[03:46] | not to stand over another dead kid today. | 不是为了今天再发现一具小孩的尸体 |
[03:48] | -I couldn’t handle it. -Well, hopefully, you won’t have to. | -我应付不了 -但愿你不用应付 |
[03:51] | It’s all chance, you know. | 这是偶然事件 |
[03:53] | Wrong place at the wrong time. No logic. No sense. | 错误的地点 错误的时间 没有逻辑 没有道理 |
[03:58] | -How does a parent reconcile that? -They never do. | -父母该如何接受 -他们永远接受不了 |
[04:05] | You want every inch of surveillance footage? | 你要所有的监控录像 |
[04:07] | Yes, because I need to examine it frame by frame | 是的 因为我得逐帧检查 |
[04:09] | to see if there’s anything in the background you guys missed. | 看看你们有没有漏掉 背景里的什么东西 |
[04:11] | I also need a joystick controller, video transmitters, a coax cable, | 我还需要操纵杆控制器 影像发射机 |
[04:15] | and a programmable park. And I don’t mean that hypothetically. | 同轴电缆和一个可编程处理器 我不是在假设 |
[04:26] | Mrs Jacobs’ cell phone had Katie’s picture on it. | 雅各斯女士的手机里有凯蒂的照片 |
[04:28] | Mall Security helped us make copies. | 商场保安帮我们复印了几份 |
[04:30] | Okay, we need to get one of these to every search team, | 好的 我们要给每一个搜索队 |
[04:32] | every officer, every patron. | 每一名警员 每一个顾客发送一份 |
[04:33] | Potential witnesses need to know who we’re looking for, too. | 要让潜在目击者知道我们在找谁 |
[04:37] | The problem is our UnSub could be any one of them. | 问题是我们的不明嫌犯 不可能是他们中的任何一个 |
[04:44] | There’s her parents. | 她的父母在那 |
[04:51] | Hi, we’re Agents Jareau and Prentiss with the BAU. | 你们好 我们是行为分析小组的让热探员和普兰蒂斯探员 |
[04:54] | You must be Katie’s aunt and uncle. This can’t be easy. | 你们一定是凯蒂的伯父伯母 我知道你们很难接受 |
[04:57] | We’re here to walk you through this. | 我们会陪你们一起度过 |
[05:02] | Well, aside from the stairwells, storage closets and hundreds of shops, | 除了楼梯井 储藏室和上百家商店 |
[05:06] | there’s a whole underbelly beneath our feet. | 我们脚下还有大片的区域 |
[05:08] | A subterranean level, air ducts, boiler rooms. | 地下层 通风道 锅炉房 |
[05:10] | Realistically, it’ll take at least three hours to cover this place. | 现实来讲 要搜查完这个地方 至少需要三个小时 |
[05:13] | Realistically, we have less than half that time. | 现实来讲 我们连一半的时间都没有 |
[05:15] | How do you figure? | 你怎么看 |
[05:16] | 99% of abducted children who are killed | 99%的遭绑架儿童是在 |
[05:18] | die within the first 24 hours, | 最初的24小时内被杀害的 |
[05:20] | 75% within the first three hours, and what only law enforcement knows, | 75%是在最初的三小时内被害的 只有执法人员知道的是 |
[05:23] | Jessica Davis joined the 44% of children who are | 洁西嘉・大卫斯属于那44%的儿童中的一员 |
[05:25] | abducted and killed within the first hour. | 在最初的一小时内被杀害 |
[05:28] | Yo, what do you got? | 有什么发现 |
[05:30] | Okay, so this is surveillance footage off an exit camera outside the arcade. | 这是游乐场外面一个出口处的摄像机拍下的监控画面 |
[05:36] | -Can’t you get a better angle? -Sugar, I’m not London, here. | -有没有更好的角度 -宝贝 这里不是伦敦 |
[05:38] | I can only work with what they have. | 这是他们仅有的设备 |
[05:39] | And believe me when I tell you the 1980s just called, | 相信我 1980年代的人刚打来电话 |
[05:41] | they want their security system back. | 他们想要回他们的安全系统 |
[05:43] | Okay, look in the far right middle section. | 好的 看远处靠右侧的中间区域 |
[05:47] | -You see the two ponytails? -Yeah, that’s Katie. | -看到两条马尾了吗 -是的 是凯蒂 |
[05:49] | The angle barely got an image of her, let alone who she was with. | 这个角度勉强能看到她 看不到和她在一起的人 |
[05:52] | Can you enhance the image for me? | 能放大画面吗 |
[05:54] | I can start the process, but we don’t have that kind of time. | 我可以开始操作 但我们没有这时间 |
[05:57] | You are breaking my heart, baby girl. Where are you going? | 你伤透了我的心 小女孩 你要去哪 |
[06:00] | And who are you with? | 你和谁在一起 |
[06:39] | Dostoyevsky once said, | 杜斯妥也夫斯基曾说过 |
[06:41] | “Nothing is easier than denouncing the evildoer, | “人们太轻易去责备作恶者” |
[06:44] | “nothing more difficult than understanding him.” | “却忘了了解他们的内心世界” |
[06:47] | Katie Jacobs? | 凯蒂・雅各斯 |
[06:53] | This image was captured moments before | 这幅画面是你外甥 |
[06:55] | -your nephew reported Katie missing. -Oh, God. | -发现凯蒂失踪不久前拍下的 -天啊 |
[06:57] | I know the angle’s limited, | 我知道角度不好 |
[06:58] | but is there anything or anyone in the frame that you recognise? | 但这幅画面里 你能认出什么吗 |
[07:03] | -No. -No. | -没有 -没有 |
[07:07] | Katie has asthma. She needs her inhaler. | 凯蒂有哮喘 她需要吸入器 |
[07:11] | How could someone have just taken her in front of all those people? | 那个人是怎么在大庭广众下绑架她的 |
[07:14] | -That’s what we’re trying to figure out. -How do you plan on doing that? | -这正是我们在查的 -你们打算怎么查 |
[07:17] | We’re retracing Katie’s steps, we’re going over surveillance footage, | 我们要追溯凯蒂的足迹 查看监控录像 |
[07:20] | we’re searching every crack and crevice under this roof. | 搜索这栋大楼里的每个角落 |
[07:22] | I want to be out there looking for my girl. | 我要出去找我女儿 |
[07:24] | I’d want to be doing the same thing. | 是我也会这么做 |
[07:25] | But when an abduction is reported, the parents are debriefed. | 但发生绑架案时 父母得单独 |
[07:28] | Separately. It’s more efficient that way. | 接受询问 那样更有效率 |
[07:33] | What do you want to know? | 你想知道什么 |
[07:35] | Did Katie have any connection at all to Jessica Davis? | 凯蒂和洁西嘉・大卫斯 有任何方面的联系吗 |
[07:40] | -No. There is no connection. -Maybe a dance class, a church group? | -没有 没有联系 -有没有一起上过舞蹈课 同一个教会 |
[07:45] | You think Katie will end up like that little girl? | 你觉得凯蒂最后会和那小女孩一样 |
[07:47] | No, that… Mrs Jacobs, just listen to me here. I’m just… | 不是 雅各斯太太 听我说 我… |
[07:51] | Is that what you’re trying to tell me here? | 你是想对我说这个吗 |
[07:52] | I’m trying to find your daughter. Look at me. | 我在试着找到你的女儿 看着我 |
[07:58] | I know it’s excruciating at a time like this, | 我知道这种时候令人煎熬 |
[08:02] | but I have to ask these questions. Okay? Just breathe. | 但我必须问这些问题 明白吗 深呼吸 |
[08:11] | Okay. | 好的 |
[08:13] | I want you two to take this path. I’m going to meet you there. | 你们两个走这里 我和你们在这会合 |
[08:17] | -Katie. -Katie Jacobs? | -凯蒂 -凯蒂・雅各斯 |
[08:20] | Katie Jacobs. | 凯蒂・雅各斯 |
[08:26] | So, she and her cousin came in here about 30 minutes ago, | 她和她堂哥大约30分钟前来到这里 |
[08:28] | and that was the last time anyone saw Katie? | 这是他最后一次看到凯蒂 |
[08:29] | -That’s right. -10 minutes after the assault | -没错 -绑架发生的十分钟后 |
[08:32] | is generally the molester’s lowest point in self-esteem. | 猥亵者的自负通常会达到最低点 |
[08:34] | He could be panicking right about now, realising he’s got a witness. | 当他意识到有目击者时 他现在可能慌张不已 |
[08:37] | Richard Allen Davis strangled Polly Klaas | 理查・艾伦・大卫斯掐死了 波莉・克拉斯 |
[08:39] | just to prevent her from identifying him. | 就为了阻止她认出自己 |
[08:41] | A single abduction like this | 像这样一起单一的绑架案 |
[08:42] | would normally be classified as a snatch and grab, | 通常会被归类为顺手牵羊 |
[08:44] | but with the Jessica Davis abduction, | 但考虑到洁西嘉・大卫斯绑架案 |
[08:45] | it’s more likely we’re dealing with a preferential offender… | 我们要找的更像是一个 有选择性的罪犯 |
[08:47] | Whose victims fall into a particular type. | 他袭击特定类型的受害者 |
[08:49] | He came to this mall knowing what he was looking for, | 他来这个商场之前 就知道自己的目标 |
[08:51] | because he feels safe here, familiar with his surroundings. | 因为他在这感觉很安全 对这的环境很熟悉 |
[08:55] | So, when you and your cousin were going in and out of stores, | 你和你堂妹进出商店时 |
[08:59] | -did anybody try to talk to her? -I don’t think so. | -有没有人想和她说话的 -没有 |
[09:04] | Did somebody maybe compliment her hair | 有没有人夸了她的头发 |
[09:06] | -or open the door for you guys? -He wasn’t exactly paying attention. | -或者为你们开了门 -他根本没有留意 |
[09:11] | -Yes, I was. -Yeah. | -不 我有 -是的 |
[09:12] | You’d think after all my years in retail, I’d hate the mall, but it was convenient. | 你觉得我从事零售业这么久 我会讨厌商场 但是这很方便 |
[09:17] | -She was right next to me, I swear. -And then we split up | -她当时就在我身旁 我发誓 -后来我们分开了 |
[09:20] | because I had to shop for my husband’s birthday. | 因为我想去给我先生买生日礼物 |
[09:22] | And that’s when you got lost in that video game, right? | 所以你玩电子游戏玩昏了头吗 |
[09:24] | -I should’ve stayed near the kids. -It’s not fair! | -我不该离开孩子们的 -这不公平 |
[09:27] | And now, I wish we never left the house this morning. | 现在我真希望我们今早没有出门 |
[09:30] | I’m sure that’s how my brother feels, too. | 我肯定我弟弟也一定这么想 |
[09:34] | How are all these questions getting us any closer to finding her? | 你问这些问题 对找到她有帮助吗 |
[09:37] | Assuming that she knew not to walk off with a stranger, | 假设她知道不能跟陌生人走 |
[09:39] | it means she might have trusted the offender, which can tell us a lot. | 这代表她可能相信罪犯 这个信息对我们很有帮助 |
[09:42] | Well, then explain to me what happened to her. | 那告诉我她后来怎么了 |
[09:44] | She might’ve walked off with someone in uniform. | 她可能是跟一个穿制服的人走了 |
[09:46] | No, I meant Jessica. I want to know what happened to that girl. | 不 我是指洁西嘉 我想知道那个女孩后来怎么了 |
[09:52] | Katie? | 凯蒂 |
[09:54] | -Katie. -Katie Jacobs? | -凯蒂 -凯蒂・雅各斯 |
[09:57] | -Katie? -Katie Jacobs. | -凯蒂 -凯蒂・雅各斯 |
[10:00] | Katie. | 凯蒂 |
[10:02] | You know, this may all be a mistake. Katie might just be lost. | 这或许只是搞错了 凯蒂或许不过是迷路了 |
[10:08] | Maybe in some bookstore or something. She loves to read. | 可能去了一家书店 她喜欢看书 |
[10:13] | She could just be in a corner, just… You know. | 也可能在一个角落 |
[10:16] | Or maybe playing dress-up in a store or something. | 或在一家店里打扮自己 |
[10:32] | Katie? Katie Jacobs? | 凯蒂 凯蒂・雅各斯 |
[10:39] | Jeremy, we asked your mom and dad if we could talk privately. | 杰瑞米 我们问了你爸妈 是否能和你单独聊聊 |
[10:43] | We thought it might be easier that way. | 我们认为这样可能更有效 |
[10:45] | Because my dad thinks this is my fault. | 因为我爸觉得这都是我的错 |
[10:47] | No, Jeremy, your dad is just super-upset right now, | 不是 杰瑞米 你爸现在 只是非常生气 |
[10:51] | because at times like this people get really emotional. | 因为在这种时候 人会变得很激动 |
[10:56] | Hey, kid, | 孩子 |
[10:58] | the moments right before a kidnapping like this are the most important. | 绑架案发生前的几分钟是最为关键的 |
[11:01] | You gotta understand, you’re the only one who can help us with that. | 你要知道你是唯一一个能帮到我们的人 |
[11:04] | But, but I can’t remember. | -可是我想不起来了 -杰瑞米 |
[11:06] | Jeremy, all we need is the last thing Katie did or said | 我们只需知道 在你发现凯蒂不见之前 |
[11:11] | before you realised she was gone. | 她做过的最后一件事 或说过的最后一句话 |
[11:14] | Jeremy? What? What? What? What is it? Talk to me. What? | 杰瑞米 杰瑞米 怎么了 告诉我 怎么了 |
[11:18] | I can’t breathe. | -我无法呼吸 |
[11:19] | You’re having a panic attack. Sit down. | -你惊恐发作 坐下 |
[11:21] | Jeremy, sit down. Sit down. | -杰瑞米 坐下 |
[11:23] | I want you to put your head between your knees, | 把头放在膝盖中间 |
[11:24] | put your head between your knees. That’s right, just breathe. Just breathe. | 把头放在膝盖中间 就这样 深呼吸 深呼吸 |
[11:47] | -Is that Katie’s? -Yeah. | -这是凯蒂的 -是的 |
[11:51] | She didn’t like it with her sneakers today. | 她今天不想穿这个 |
[11:56] | Said it didn’t match. | 说和她的运动鞋不搭 |
[12:02] | Would you mind if we borrowed that sweater? | 能把这件运动衫 借我们一下吗 |
[12:06] | Why? | 为什么 |
[12:09] | It would help the search dogs to pick up her scent. | 能帮助搜救犬闻到她的味道 |
[12:29] | Whoever abducted Katie did so by looking at her as an object. | 绑架凯蒂的人 把她当成了一个物品 |
[12:35] | If there’s the slightest chance that he has a conscience, | 如果他还有那么一点良知的话 |
[12:39] | it may help to remind him she’s not. | 这能提醒他她不是物品 |
[12:43] | And now, how would you do that? | 那你们要怎么做 |
[12:47] | Well, we wouldn’t. You would. | 我们做不到 你能 |
[12:58] | -Hotch. -Thank you. | -霍奇 -谢谢 |
[13:01] | My guess is Jeremy either heard or saw something that could be useful. | 我猜杰瑞米听到或看到过什么 可能对我们有帮助 |
[13:04] | But the guilt has manifested itself into an acute stress disorder. | 但内疚导致了急性应激障碍 |
[13:07] | The kid can’t remember a thing. | 那孩子什么也想不起来 |
[13:09] | Take him back to the scene and do a cognitive interview. | 带他回现场做一次认知询问 |
[13:12] | Okay. | 好的 |
[13:17] | -Do you have kids? -No, not yet. | -你有孩子吗 -没 还没有 |
[13:20] | But every one that needs us we think of as our own. | 但需要我们的人 我们都会当成自己的孩子 |
[13:29] | -I don’t know if I can do this. -Okay, just stay calm. | -我不知道自己能不能做到 -好的 保持冷静 |
[13:33] | Don’t address what he’s done, it’ll only make him defensive. | 不要说他做过什么 这只会激起他的戒备心 |
[13:37] | -JJ, I’m ready. -Just keep the focus on Katie, all right? | -珍珍 我准备好了 -重点说凯蒂 |
[13:42] | We need him to hear who she is. No one knows that better than you. | 我们要他听到她是谁 这没有人比你更清楚 |
[14:01] | My name is Beth Jacobs. 45 minutes ago, our daughter Katie went missing. | 我叫贝丝・雅各斯 45分钟前 我们的女儿凯蒂不见了 |
[14:11] | She’s only six years old. | 她才六岁 |
[14:16] | Last month, she started first grade. | 上个月她刚上一年级 |
[14:20] | Katie is our only child and we love her very much. | 凯蒂是我们唯一的孩子 我们非常爱她 |
[14:25] | We just want her back safe. | 我们只希望她安全地回来 |
[14:29] | The other day Katie told me | 前几天 凯蒂对我说 |
[14:32] | that she was ready to ride a big girl’s bike. | 她能骑…成人自行车了 |
[14:43] | Without training wheels. | 没有辅助轮的那种 |
[14:47] | And I promised her that she could do that on her birthday. | 我答应过她 她可以在生日那天骑 |
[14:58] | Please, whoever you are, | 求你了 不管你是谁 |
[15:02] | I hope you’re listening. | 我希望你在听 |
[15:05] | We just want our daughter back to us safely. | 我们只希望我们的女儿 安全地回到我们身边 |
[15:17] | Katie is just a little girl. | 凯蒂只是一个小女孩 |
[15:21] | She’s just a little girl who deserves another birthday. | 她应该有下一个生日 |
[15:33] | It’s only seven seconds I was able to decipher. | 我只能破解七秒钟 |
[15:36] | -But it’s seven more than we had. -What are we looking at? | -但足够了 -我们看到的是什么 |
[15:38] | Surveillance footage I retrieved off a second camera on the first floor. | 我从一楼的第二台摄像机恢复的监控录像显示 |
[15:41] | It shows Katie exiting the arcade, | 凯蒂在从游乐场走出来 |
[15:43] | follows her movements through the crowd. | 穿过人群 |
[15:45] | She went north. | 向北面走去 |
[15:47] | 无法定位匹配的目标 | |
[15:49] | Until she disappears. | 然后她不见了 |
[15:50] | Criminy, I still can’t make out who she was with. | 天啊 我还是看不清和她在一起的人 |
[15:52] | -Seven seconds. -All the images I could find, sir. | -七秒 -只能找到这些画面 长官 |
[15:54] | That’s all it takes for a child to disappear. | 只需七秒就能让一个小孩消失 |
[15:56] | If Katie was alone, the only stores in the vicinity | 如果凯蒂是一个人的话 她能去的附近的商店 |
[15:59] | she would be walking toward would be furniture, stationery or bedding. | 只有家具店 文具店和床上用品店 |
[16:02] | Nothing that a six-year-old would leave an arcade for. | 一个六岁小孩不会感兴趣的 |
[16:05] | Unless it wasn’t a store that caught her eye. | 除非 吸引她的不是商店 |
[16:09] | I once followed Todd Cortel the entire length of Silver Beach | 有一次我跟着陶德・科特尔 走完了整整一个银色海滩 |
[16:11] | because he had a kite. | 就因为他有风筝 |
[16:12] | The right bait might lure her away from the crowd. | 合适的诱饵可能会引诱她离开人群 |
[16:24] | So, what are you youngsters playing these days? | 现在的年轻人都玩些什么 |
[16:27] | I like DOA. | 我喜欢 |
[16:30] | -DOA. As in “Dead on Arrival”? -It’s Dead or Alive. | -DOA 就像“到院死亡” -是“生死格斗” |
[16:35] | What do you like so much about it, Jeremy? | 你为什么喜欢玩这个 杰瑞米 |
[16:37] | The close combat. It’s all about timing. | 近距离作战 时机是最重要的 |
[16:40] | How well you know your enemies. Plus, I’m really good at it. | 你得了解你的敌人 而且我玩得很好 |
[16:44] | Yeah, I bet you are, kid. | 我想一定是 孩子 |
[16:47] | So, what was the first game that you walked to | 你来这里之后 |
[16:48] | when you came in here earlier? | 玩的第一个游戏是什么 |
[17:04] | The girl’s trail stops cold? | 女孩的踪迹突然没有了 |
[17:06] | Because that vent is depositing air from the food court. | 通风孔在排放饮食区那来的空气 |
[17:08] | The dog is overwhelmed by the smell. | 狗被味道干扰了 |
[17:10] | Katie? Katie Jacobs? | 凯蒂 凯蒂・雅各斯 |
[17:15] | I’m sorry, ma’am, I can’t let you do that. | 抱歉 女士 我不能让你这么做 |
[17:17] | But I’m his mother, for God’s sake. | -我是他妈妈 天啊 |
[17:19] | -Look, I understand. -I’ll take care of this. | -我明白 -交给我吧 |
[17:22] | Jeremy’s talking with two of our agents right now. | 杰瑞米现在在和我们的两个探员谈话 |
[17:24] | Well then, I should be there, too. | 那我也应该在场 |
[17:25] | Whatever’s blocking your son’s memory | 你儿子现在记忆缺失 |
[17:27] | may be exacerbated by that. | 你的出现可能会使之恶化 |
[17:29] | He might be feeling a bit responsible, somehow. | 他可能感觉自己也负有责任 |
[17:33] | One minute you’re having a lighter engraved for your husband, | 前一分钟我还在为帮丈夫 买的打火机刻名字 |
[17:35] | and the next minute Katie’s name is being paged. | 下一分钟就听到了他们在呼叫凯蒂 |
[17:40] | I never thought something like this could happen to our family. | 我从来没想到我们家会遭遇这种事 |
[17:43] | Nobody ever does. | 没有人会想到 |
[17:48] | -What are they doing to my son? -It’s a sensory method of questioning. | -他们在对我的儿子做什么 -这是一种感官询问方式 |
[17:52] | We’re hoping it’ll help Jeremy remember what happened | 希望能帮助杰瑞米想起来在他发现 |
[17:54] | before he realised Katie was gone. | 凯蒂不见之前所发生的事 |
[17:57] | I’m going to ask you to close your eyes for a minute, all right? | 接下来闭上你的眼睛 好吗 |
[18:01] | I want you to go back to when you first walked in the arcade a little earlier. | 我要你回想之前你刚走进游乐场时的场景 |
[18:05] | -Can you remember that? -Yeah. | -你能想起来吗 -能 |
[18:07] | You’re doing great, my man. | 你做得很好 伙计 |
[18:09] | In your mind I want you to try and picture what it sounded like in here. | 好的 在你脑海中 我要你试着回想这里的声音 |
[18:14] | Picture what it smelt like. | 回想一下这里的味道 |
[18:18] | -Was it crowded? -It was loud. | -人多吗 -很吵闹 |
[18:21] | Were the people loud, or were the sound effects loud? | 是人的吵闹声 还是音效很吵闹 |
[18:24] | Both. | 两个都有 |
[18:25] | -Some kid was yelling at his game. -Die! Die! Die! Die! | -有个孩子边玩游戏边在那吼 -去死 |
[18:32] | I own you. You’re mine. Now die! | 你死定了 你是我的 去死 |
[18:38] | -Jeremy, I don’t like it here. -Well, tough, because I do. | -杰瑞米 我不喜欢这里 -这可难了 因为我喜欢 |
[18:43] | -I want to find my mommy. -Stop whining. I gave you a quarter. | -我要去找我妈妈 -别烦我 我给了你一枚硬币 |
[18:46] | Now go play a game. | 自己去玩游戏 |
[18:50] | Die. Die. Die. | 去死 去死 去死 |
[19:01] | What’s making you so uncomfortable, Jeremy? | 你为什么觉得难受 杰瑞米 |
[19:06] | -I don’t like it here. -Die. Die. | -我不喜欢这里 求你了 |
[19:18] | -What was she crying about? -I don’t remember. I couldn’t hear. | -她在哭喊什么 -我想不起来 我…我听不到 |
[19:25] | Okay. Jeremy, go back to the video game. | 好的 杰瑞米 继续玩电子游戏 |
[19:30] | I was winning. | 我就要赢了 |
[19:32] | -And how’d that make you feel? -Awesome. Proud of myself. | -这令你感觉如何 -棒极了 很骄傲 |
[19:38] | -Kind of embarrassed. -Embarrassed? How? | -有点难为情 -为什么难为情 |
[19:41] | Like, people were watching me. | 感觉有人在看着我 |
[19:44] | Why were you self-conscious? Who was watching you? | 你为什么会觉得难为情 谁在看着你 |
[19:46] | I could smell her shampoo. | 我能闻到她洗发精的味道 |
[19:49] | -Katie’s? -No. | -凯蒂的吗 -不是 |
[19:52] | Please, can we just go? | 拜托 我们能走了吗 |
[19:55] | -Can we please go? -Die. Die. Die. Die. | -我们能走了吗 -去死 |
[20:06] | Jeremy, I don’t like it here. | 杰瑞米 我不喜欢这里 |
[20:09] | -You like that game? -Do you want to play? | -你喜欢这游戏 是吧 -你想玩吗 |
[20:11] | We can switch back and forth for combo attacks. | 我们可以轮流进行组合攻击 |
[20:14] | Please, can we go? | 拜托 我们能走了吗 |
[20:17] | Please, Jeremy. Get out of here. | 拜托 杰瑞米 离开这 |
[20:22] | I have extra quarters. | -我有多余的硬币 |
[20:23] | Please, Jeremy, I want an ice cream. | -拜托 杰瑞米 我想吃冰淇淋 |
[20:31] | Katie? | 凯蒂 |
[20:35] | -Katie? -Katie was asking for ice cream? | -凯蒂 -凯蒂想吃冰淇淋? |
[20:41] | -Yeah. -Is there something else? | -是的 -还有别的吗 |
[20:46] | No. | 没了 |
[20:50] | You did good, kid. | 你做得很好 孩子 |
[20:54] | He picked up Katie’s scent on something in here. | 这里的什么东西 有凯蒂的味道 |
[20:58] | Just a lot of half eaten food, empty cups. And this. | 很多吃了一半的食物 空杯子 还有这个 |
[21:04] | -What’d you find? -Some necklace in the trash. | -你找到了什么 -垃圾堆里找到项链 |
[21:06] | Bag and label it, in case there’s any connection. | 包起来贴上标签 可能有什么联系 |
[21:09] | There is. Katie was wearing it. | 的确有 凯蒂当时戴着它 |
[21:17] | She found it in the schoolyard about a year ago. | 大约一年前 她在校园里找到的 |
[21:20] | This is 24-carat gold and the stones are real. | 这是24K黄金 宝石也是真的 |
[21:23] | Whoever lost it would have been looking for it. | 失主一定会找它 |
[21:25] | Is there any reason that Katie would have lied? | 凯蒂为什么会撒谎 |
[21:27] | No. | 不 |
[21:29] | -How far do you live from here? -About a mile. | -你们住的地方离这多远 -大约1.6公里 |
[21:31] | -Do you mind if we search your house? -Of course not. | -我们可以搜查你们的房子吗 -当然可以 |
[21:34] | What do you think you’re going to find there? | 你觉得你们会发现什么 |
[21:37] | It’s just protocol. Excuse me. | 例行程序 失陪一下 |
[21:43] | What is he not telling us? | 他对我们隐瞒了什么 |
[21:49] | The clasp is damaged, like it was ripped off of her neck. | 扣子被损坏了 像是从她脖子上被扯下来的 |
[21:53] | Then they tossed it in the trash? | 然后他把它扔进了垃圾箱 |
[21:54] | An abductor just wants to fulfil his urge and move on. | 如果绑架者只想满足他的欲望 |
[21:57] | He wouldn’t take the time. This is motivated by rage. It’s personal. | 他不会浪费时间 这是受愤怒驱使的 是私人恩怨 |
[22:00] | David Westerfield kidnapped Danielle Van Dam out of revenge | 大卫・韦斯特・菲尔德 在被他母亲拒绝后 |
[22:02] | when her mother rejected him. | 出于报复绑架了丹妮尔・范达姆 |
[22:04] | This may not be related to last week’s abduction after all. | 这可能和上周的绑架案 没有丝毫联系 |
[22:30] | Somebody lit a fire last night. | 昨晚有人点了火 |
[22:33] | Well, there’s dirty dishes for three in the kitchen, | 厨房里有三个人的脏盘子 |
[22:35] | so they eat together as a family. | 他们全家人一起用餐 |
[22:36] | Hey, my favourite movie from when I was a kid. | 我小时候最喜欢的电影 |
[22:41] | So, they watch movies together, too. | 他们还一起看了电影 |
[22:42] | By a fireplace in a house that’s in a cookie-cutter neighbourhood. | 坐在壁炉旁 在这么一个模范社区 |
[22:47] | Norman Rockwell couldn’t have painted this any cosier. | 诺曼・洛克威尔也画不出 如此温馨的画面 |
[22:52] | That’s what worries me. | 这正是令我担心的 |
[22:55] | Is there anyone in your life you would consider a threat? | 你生活中有没有被你视为威胁的人 |
[22:58] | -Why would you ask me that? -We have to explore every possibility. | -你为什么问我这个 -我们得调查每一个可能性 |
[23:02] | I don’t understand. Now you don’t think it’s connected to the other case? | 我不明白 现在你们又认为这和另一起案子没有关系了 |
[23:05] | -We’re not sure. -Why would someone we know do this? | -我们不确定 -为什么是我们认识的人做的 |
[23:11] | Katie Jacobs? | 凯蒂・雅各斯 |
[23:14] | I just have a couple of questions I want to ask you. | 我想问你几个问题 |
[23:16] | Are there any families in your neighbourhood | 你们社区有没有和你们 |
[23:18] | -that you don’t get along with? -My neighbourhood? | -相处得不好的家庭 -我的社区 |
[23:21] | Or an employee that you might have fired? | 或是你开除过的一个员工 |
[23:23] | -No. -Any child that Katie might’ve upset? | -没有 -凯蒂有没有惹恼过哪个小孩 |
[23:25] | Hold on. Hold on! Where are you going with this? | 等等 你想说什么 |
[23:28] | Katie’s necklace didn’t fall off by itself. | 凯蒂的项链不是自己掉下来的 |
[23:30] | And it’s possible that she knows the offender. | 有可能她认识罪犯 |
[23:32] | That’s crazy. I mean, why would anyone… | 这太离谱了 为什么会有人… |
[23:38] | No, no. We get along with everyone in our neighbourhood, | 不 我们邻里关系非常好 |
[23:41] | and Katie loves all of her friends at school. | 凯蒂喜欢学校里的所有朋友 |
[23:46] | I mean, I’ve taught my daughter well. | 我把我女儿教得很好 |
[23:50] | Why would you say, “I’ve taught my daughter well,” | 你为什么说“我把女儿教得很好” |
[23:51] | and not, “We’ve taught our daughter well”? | 而不是“我们把女儿教得很好” |
[23:53] | You know what I mean. Why are you looking at me like that? | 你懂我的意思 你为什么这样看着我 |
[23:58] | Are there marital issues that I should know about? | 你们的婚姻存在问题吗 |
[24:00] | -Are you kidding? -Are either of you having an affair? | -你在开玩笑吗 -还是你们当中一个人有外遇 |
[24:02] | You son of a bitch, | 你… |
[24:03] | my daughter is missing and you want to turn this around… | 我女儿不见了 你却在问我这个 |
[24:05] | I know that, and I’m concerned with finding her, | 我急着想找到她 |
[24:08] | which is why I’ve asked you the question. | 所以我才问你这些问题 |
[24:15] | -My family means everything to me. -Finding Katie is everything to me. | -我的家庭是我的一切 -找到凯蒂是我的首要任务 |
[24:25] | No. We are not participating in any affairs. | 不 我们谁都没有外遇 |
[24:32] | Okay. | 好的 |
[24:39] | Katie Jacobs? | -凯蒂・雅各斯 |
[24:40] | Katie Jacobs? Katie? | -凯蒂・雅各斯 |
[24:43] | -Katie Jacobs? Katie? -Katie? | -凯蒂 -凯蒂・雅各斯 -凯蒂 |
[24:46] | Katie’s been wetting her bed. | 凯蒂会尿床 |
[24:50] | Well, a lot of six-year-olds do. It could be bad dreams. | 很多六岁小孩都会尿床 可能做恶梦了 |
[24:53] | Some kids won’t get up at night ’cause they’re afraid of the dark. | 有些孩子是不愿意半夜起来 因为他们怕黑 |
[25:01] | Or it could be a lot more complex than that. | 或者比这更为复杂 |
[25:04] | Most girls covet their dolls, like an extension of themselves. | 大多数女孩渴望洋娃娃 好像那是她们的自我延伸 |
[25:08] | Reid, I know these signs. Acting out on her toys, wetting the bed, | 瑞德 我知道这些行为 拿玩具出气 尿床 |
[25:12] | she’s obviously covering up something about that necklace. | 她显然对项链的事有所隐瞒 |
[25:16] | -Is there something else? -No. | -还有别的吗 -没了 |
[25:20] | And her cousin might be holding something back. | 她堂哥可能隐瞒了什么 |
[25:24] | Katie’s in a lot of pain and not telling anybody, and I think I know why. | 凯蒂承受着很大的痛苦 却不告诉任何人 我想我知道为什么 |
[25:31] | -Yeah? -Hotch. | -什么事 -霍奇 |
[25:32] | I think Katie’s being molested. | 我认为凯蒂一直在遭受猥亵 |
[25:34] | And we both know the odds. | 我们都知道这可能性 |
[25:41] | Most likely by somebody under the same roof. | 很可能是被生活在同一屋檐下的人 |
[25:43] | If Mr Jacobs bought his own daughter a necklace, | 雅各斯先生帮自己女儿买了一条项链 |
[25:44] | nobody would think twice about that. So, why would Katie lie? | 没有人会多想 那凯蒂为什么要撒谎 |
[25:48] | She didn’t. | 她没撒谎 |
[25:50] | Because her father didn’t buy her the necklace. | 因为项链不是她爸爸买的 |
[25:54] | Get back here as soon as you can. | 尽快回来 |
[25:59] | We need to separate the boy and his father. Two rooms, now. | 我们要隔离那男孩和他父亲 两个房间 立刻 |
[26:04] | -Katie Jacobs? -Katie? | -凯蒂・雅各斯 -凯蒂 |
[26:09] | No, sir. | 没有 长官 |
[26:12] | What’s going on here? | 这是怎么回事 |
[26:13] | We’re questioning Jeremy in another room. | 我们在另一个房间询问杰瑞米 |
[26:15] | I know that. Why? | 这我知道 为什么 |
[26:17] | We suspect that he may know something. | -我们怀疑他或许知道点什么 |
[26:20] | -About Katie? -From you, Mr Jacobs, | -关于凯蒂? -雅各斯先生 我们想 |
[26:22] | we’d like to know more about your son. | 从你这对你儿子有更多了解 |
[26:33] | What’s going on? Did you find Katie? | 发生什么事了 你们找到凯蒂了吗 |
[26:37] | -Jeremy, how old are you? -13. | -杰瑞米 你多大了 -13岁 |
[26:40] | 13. Wow. | 13岁 天啊 |
[26:43] | You know, when I was 13, I was starting to notice girls, too. | 我13岁的时候 我也开始注意女孩了 |
[26:48] | I was curious, but I was, like, really awkward. | 我很好奇 但是 我会很不好意思 |
[26:52] | So, it was super-hard for me to talk to them. | 所以我总是不敢和她们说话 |
[26:54] | And I found that incredibly frustrating. | 这令我非常沮丧 |
[26:58] | -Why are you telling me this? -Because I think I understand you. | -你为什么跟我说这个 -因为我觉得我理解你 |
[27:01] | You’re in the arcade, a pretty girl walks in | 你在游乐场 漂亮的女孩走进来 |
[27:05] | and you get distracted by the scent of her hair, right? | 你被她头发的味道分心了 是吗 |
[27:09] | -I guess. So what? -So, you’re becoming a man. | -我想是的 -那又怎么样 所以你在成为一个男人 |
[27:16] | Believe it or not, it happens to all of us. There’s nothing wrong with that at all. | 这…不管你信不信 我们所有人都会经历这个 这没有错 |
[27:21] | -I never said there was. -And these video games that you play, | -我没说过这有错 -你玩的那些电子游戏 |
[27:24] | these cool video games allow you to explore your violent side. Right? | 那些很酷的电子游戏使你探索你暴力的一面 |
[27:30] | So, I mean, clearly, you’re intrigued. | 是吗 我是指 显然你很好奇 |
[27:33] | My only question is whether or not you acted on these curiosities. | 我唯一的问题是你是否 对这好奇心付诸了行动 |
[27:38] | You’ve experimented yet? | 你是否试验过 |
[27:41] | Shouldn’t you be looking for my cousin right now? | 你现在不是应该在找我的堂妹吗 |
[27:46] | I am looking for your cousin right now. | 我现在就在找你的堂妹 |
[27:48] | Why are you asking me these questions? | 你为什么问我这些问题 |
[27:50] | Why are you avoiding them? | 你为什么要回避 |
[27:55] | -What would you like to know? -What Jeremy’s interests are. | -你们想知道些什么 -杰瑞米有什么爱好 |
[28:00] | Computer. He likes to be on the computer. He spends hours at a time. | 电脑 他爱玩电脑 一玩就是好几个小时 |
[28:07] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[28:08] | -Who does he socialize with? -I don’t know, kids at school, I suppose. | -他都和谁一起玩的 -我不知道 我猜学校里的孩子 |
[28:14] | You live under the same roof but you can’t name any of his friends? | 你们生活在一起 但是你不知道他有哪些朋友 |
[28:18] | He spends hours in his room, | 他在自己的房间一待就是几个小时 |
[28:20] | listening to that metal music I don’t understand. | 听那些我不懂的金属音乐 |
[28:24] | Has he always been this distant with you, or is this something new? | 他和你一直都这么疏远吗 还是最近才发生的 |
[28:27] | No, I guess… | 不 我想… |
[28:30] | I guess it’s always been like this. That’s why I don’t find it odd. | 我想一直都是如此 所以我不觉得这奇怪 |
[28:35] | Well, we did some checking, and we found out that | 我们查过了 我们发现 |
[28:38] | Jeremy, at the ripe age of 13, has a record. | 杰瑞米 在13岁时有过犯罪记录 |
[28:41] | For stealing, six months ago. We knew that. | 偷窃 六个月前 这我们知道 |
[28:44] | -And that didn’t strike you as odd? -He stole earrings for a girl he liked. | -你不觉得这奇怪吗 -他为一个他喜欢的女孩偷了耳环 |
[28:51] | When I was his age, I probably did the same thing. | 我在他这么大时 我可能也做过同样的事 |
[28:54] | He must’ve really wanted to make an impression on her. | 他一定很想讨好她 |
[28:57] | Make her feel special. | 让她觉得自己很特别 |
[28:58] | So we checked the record, and they were very valuable. | 因为我们查过记录 那副耳环非常贵重 |
[29:02] | We reprimanded him. | 我们训斥过他 |
[29:03] | -What was her name? -Who? | -她叫什么名字 -谁 |
[29:07] | The girl Jeremy liked so much he stole for her. | 杰瑞米喜欢的那个女孩 |
[29:11] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[29:13] | We’re his parents. He’s 13 years old. | 我们是他的父母 他13岁 |
[29:15] | If he hadn’t been arrested, | 如果他没有被逮捕 |
[29:18] | we probably wouldn’t even know that he was interested in girls. | 我们可能都不知道他对女孩感兴趣 |
[29:29] | -JJ, can I get a minute? -Excuse me, where’s my brother? | -珍珍 能谈谈吗 -抱歉 我哥在哪 |
[29:33] | -He’s being questioned, sir. -About Jeremy? | -他在接受讯问 先生 -问杰瑞米的事 |
[29:36] | Do you think Jeremy knows something? | 你们觉得杰瑞米知道什么 |
[29:38] | -We don’t know the answer to that yet. -Oh, God. | -我们暂时还不知道 -天啊 |
[29:41] | Believe me, when we do know something, | 相信我 如果我们知道点什么 |
[29:43] | you guys will be the first people we tell. | 会第一个告诉你们 |
[29:44] | Well, we have to trust that. | 我们得相信他们 |
[29:49] | Excuse us. | 失陪 |
[29:53] | -Well, that was strange. -What? | -这很奇怪 -怎么了 |
[29:58] | You would think during a time like this, | 在这种情况下 |
[30:00] | Susan would want to know why her son’s being detained. | 苏珊应该会想知道 她儿子为什么会被扣留 |
[30:04] | She didn’t even look to us for an answer. | 她连问都没问我们 |
[30:07] | Look at her. She’s relaxed enough to sit down. | 看看她 她放松地坐在那 |
[30:09] | Maybe protecting what composure she has left? | 可能在故作镇定 |
[30:14] | Or protecting someone else. | 或在保护另一个人 |
[30:16] | Hey, Jeremy, do you know what I do for the FBI? | 杰瑞米 你知道我 在联邦调查局是做什么吗 |
[30:19] | -No. -Study human behaviour. | -不知道 -研究人类行为 |
[30:22] | Like, the way you’re pushing your chair away from me? | 就像 你把椅子推得离我越来越远 |
[30:26] | That tells me that what I’m saying is making you uncomfortable. | 这代表我说的话令你感到了不舒服 |
[30:28] | Like you’re trying to distance yourself from me. | 就像是你在拉开我们之间的距离 |
[30:32] | Maybe from what I’m capable of reading about you. | 也许是因为害怕我能读出你的想法 |
[30:35] | -Whatever. -Case in point, | -随便 -一个很好的例子 |
[30:38] | you bite your inner cheek. It’s a nervous tic. | 你会咬自己的内脸颊 这是紧张的表现 |
[30:42] | Like you’re holding onto something. You’re doing it right now. | 比如你在紧紧握着什么 就像现在这样 |
[30:46] | You were also doing it inside the arcade. | 你在游乐场时也是这样 |
[30:49] | And I think you were doing it because… Maybe, I don’t know, | 我认为你这么做是因为 我不知道 |
[30:53] | maybe you remembered something more than what you told us. | 或许你想起了什么 却没有告诉我们 |
[30:56] | No. I told you everything. | 没有 我什么都说了 |
[30:59] | I don’t know. I don’t think you told us everything. | 我不这么认为 我认为你没有全部告诉我们 |
[31:01] | I think something else happened inside that arcade, | 我认为游乐场里 还发生了别的事 |
[31:03] | something you haven’t told anybody yet. | 这件事你没有告诉过任何人 |
[31:08] | Mr Jacobs, have a seat. | 雅各斯先生 请坐 |
[31:16] | Did Jeremy and Katie spend a lot of time together? | 杰瑞米和凯蒂经常在一起吗 |
[31:20] | Our families spend a lot of time together. | 我们两家人经常在一起 |
[31:22] | -He likes his cousin. -Does that make you jealous? | -他喜欢他堂妹 -你会吃醋吗 |
[31:26] | What? Why would it? | 什么 我为什么要吃醋 |
[31:32] | Why would it? | 为什么 |
[31:36] | We found that in the trash. | 我们在垃圾堆里找到的 |
[31:41] | How is it that you know your six-year-old niece | 你知道你六岁的侄女 |
[31:44] | likes to read books and play dress-up, | 喜欢看书 喜欢打扮自己 |
[31:47] | but you don’t know the first thing about your own son? | 却对自己的儿子一无所知 这是为什么 |
[31:49] | Typically molesters only pay attention to the children that they’re grooming, | 通常猥亵者只会关注他们骚扰的孩子 |
[31:52] | ignoring even their own. | 甚至忽略自己的孩子 |
[31:55] | Katie wore that necklace because you told her to. | 凯蒂戴着那条项链 因为是你叫她戴的 |
[31:59] | Because you told her she was special. As if the sexual abuse wasn’t enough. | 因为你对她说她与众不同 就好像性虐待还不够 |
[32:03] | -Is that when it started? -When what started? | -是从那时候开始的吗 -开始什么 |
[32:05] | When you gave Katie the necklace, when she started wetting the bed, | 你送凯蒂项链的时候 当她开始尿床的时候 |
[32:07] | when her parents came to you and Susan | 当她父母来找你和苏珊 |
[32:09] | wondering why their daughter locked herself in her room. | 好奇为什么他们的女儿 会把自己锁在房间 |
[32:11] | Was that when it started? Is that when the molestation started? | 是从那时候开始的吗 猥亵是从那时候开始的吗 |
[32:14] | -This is ridiculous. -You couldn’t help yourself, could you? | -这太离谱了 -你忍不住 是吗 |
[32:17] | -You’re crazy. -Like so many little girls before. | -你疯了 -和以前这么多小女孩一样 |
[32:20] | -I want to get out of here. -You started spending | -我要离开这 -你和她在一起的时间 |
[32:21] | more time with her and telling her she was special. | 越来越久 你告诉她她与众不同 |
[32:23] | -I’m not listening to you. -You knew it was sick. | -我不要听你说话 -你知道这很变态 |
[32:25] | -Your brother’s own daughter. -Shut up! | -你弟弟的亲生女儿 -闭嘴 |
[32:26] | -Did she outgrow your preference? -Shut up! | -她长大了 失去你的偏爱 -闭嘴 |
[32:28] | -Did she get too old for you? -No! | -你是不是觉得她太大了 -不 |
[32:43] | No. | 不 |
[32:47] | I may have done some things that | 我或许是做过一些 |
[32:50] | you couldn’t possibly understand. | 你无法理解的事 |
[32:54] | But I would never hurt Katie. | 但我绝不会伤害凯蒂 |
[33:14] | Whoever ripped the necklace off Katie did it in a rage. | 从凯蒂脖子上扯下项链的人 是在一怒之下这么干的 |
[33:16] | And he just seems broken. | 他似乎崩溃了 |
[33:23] | One minute I’m having a lighter engraved for my husband, | 前一分钟 我还在为帮丈夫 买的打火机刻名字 |
[33:25] | and the next minute Katie’s name is being paged. | 下一分钟就听到了 他们在呼叫凯蒂 |
[33:31] | You know, for probably the most stressful day of your life, | 这应该是你一生中最紧张的一天 |
[33:34] | I haven’t seen you light one cigarette. | 我没见你抽过一支烟 |
[33:37] | I quit over a month ago. | 我戒了 一个多月前 |
[33:42] | You’d think after all my years in retail, I’d hate the mall, | 你觉得我从事零售业这么久 |
[33:45] | but it was convenient. | 我会讨厌商场 但是这很方便 |
[33:54] | I don’t think the aunt is telling us everything, and this could get dicey. | 我觉得凯蒂的伯母对我们有所隐瞒 这可能很危险 |
[34:01] | -Susan. -What is it? | -苏珊 -什么事 |
[34:03] | -I need to speak with Susan. -Why? What happened? | -我要和苏珊说几句 -为什么 发生什么了 |
[34:05] | -Did you find her? -No, not yet. | -你们找到她了吗 -还没有 |
[34:06] | -Is it about Jeremy? -No. | -是关于杰瑞米的事吗 -不是 |
[34:08] | -No. I need to speak with you. -Richard? | -理查 -我要和你说几句话 |
[34:10] | -Can you come this way? -Ma’am. Sir. | -能到这边来吗 |
[34:11] | What are you doing? What’s this about? | 你要干什么 什么事 |
[34:12] | -You used to work in retail? -Susan! | -你过去从事零售业 -苏珊 |
[34:14] | -I’m sorry. How is that… -Anything that you need to say to her, | 抱歉 这和… |
[34:16] | -you should be able to say to us! -I understand. | -你应该 -我明白 |
[34:17] | -You mentioned it earlier. -So what? | -你之前提到过 -那又怎么样 |
[34:20] | What you didn’t tell me was you used to work in this mall. Years ago. | 你没有说的是 你过去就在这个商场工作 |
[34:24] | She’s getting information. | 几年前 |
[34:25] | What does that have to do with anything? | 这有什么关系 |
[34:26] | Susan? Do you know something? | 苏珊 你知道些什么吗 |
[34:29] | You know this building like the back of your hand. | 你对这栋大楼了如指掌 |
[34:31] | Earlier, you made sure to separate from the group. | 一开始 你确保大家在人群中分开 |
[34:34] | -Someone tell us something! -What the hell is happening? | -快告诉我们 -究竟是怎么回事 |
[34:37] | Oh, my God, Susan. What do you know? | 天啊 苏珊 你知道些什么 |
[34:42] | -Oh, God! -Come on, let’s go. | -天啊 -快 我们走 |
[34:44] | -Susie, what do you know? -Sue, what did you do to Katie? | -苏珊 你知道些什么 -你对凯蒂做了什么 |
[34:46] | -Susan! Susan! -What did you do? | -苏珊 -她做了什么 |
[34:48] | -Susan, what do you know? -What did you do to her? | -苏珊 你知道些什么 -你对她做了什么 |
[34:55] | -What did you do with Katie? -Why would you ask me that? | -你对凯蒂做了什么 -你为什么问我这个 |
[34:59] | You and Richard have been playing the happy family, | 你和理查一直在假扮模范夫妻 |
[35:01] | when the truth is, you’ve been separated. | 事实是你们早已经分居了 |
[35:04] | Why else didn’t you realise he hasn’t had a cigarette in over a month? | 否则你为什么会不知道 他戒烟已经一个多月了 |
[35:06] | He has no use for a new lighter. | 他根本不需要新打火机 |
[35:08] | Richard and I have been trying to work things out. | 我和理查一直在想办法解决 |
[35:11] | Did you really believe | 你真的相信 |
[35:13] | that getting rid of that little girl would take away his sickness? | 解决掉那个小女孩 能治好他的变态吗 |
[35:19] | -You’re not making a bit of sense. -Did it occur to you last week? | -我听不懂你在说什么 -你上个星期就发现了吗 |
[35:23] | After you saw on the news that a little girl was snatched from a local mall | 你在新闻上看到一个小女孩 在当地的一个商场里被绑架了 |
[35:27] | and found dead three days later? | 三天后尸体被人发现 |
[35:31] | There are two seasonal storage closets at the end of that hall, Jim. | 那条走廊尽头有两个 季节性储藏室 吉姆 |
[35:33] | You check those. We’ll take the ones upstairs. | 你去看看那里 我们去看楼上的 |
[35:36] | Did you duct tape her mouth, too? | 你还用胶带封了她的嘴 |
[35:39] | You know if you do that to someone with asthma, they can die? | 她有哮喘 你知不知道 这样她可能会死 |
[35:41] | But I guess you already figured that, didn’t you? | 我猜你早知道了 不是吗 |
[35:44] | This was not supposed to happen to my family. | 这种事不该发生在我家的 |
[35:46] | It didn’t just happen, Susan. You took her. | 不是它自己发生的 苏珊 是你绑架了她 |
[35:49] | A six-year-old, vulnerable child who trusted you. | 一个六岁的手无寸铁的孩子 |
[35:52] | Who trusted your husband. | 她相信你 相信你丈夫 |
[35:55] | -You need to tell me where she is. -I don’t know what you’re talking about. | -你得告诉我她在哪里 -我不知道你在说什么 |
[36:09] | This is how Katie sees herself. Self-loathing. Dirty. | 这就是凯蒂眼里的自己 自我厌弃 肮脏 |
[36:16] | Disgusting. That is what your husband made her feel. | 恶心 这一切都是你丈夫造成的 |
[36:22] | Those nights that she would stay at your house | 她住在你们家的那些夜晚 |
[36:24] | and he would sneak into her room and tell her not to make a sound. | 他会悄悄溜进她的房间 叫她不要发出声音 |
[36:27] | No, please don’t do that. | 不 求你别说了 |
[36:28] | Do you have any idea how terrified she must have been? | 你知不知道她有多么害怕 |
[36:32] | -How confused? -No. | -多么困惑 -不 |
[36:33] | While you lay awake protecting an animal | 而你却醒着 保护一头禽兽 |
[36:37] | -who will always have those urges. -No. No. | -他永远会有这样的冲动 -不要 |
[36:39] | -And always has. -Don’t, please don’t. | -一直都有 -不 求你别说了 |
[36:41] | There’s nothing left for you to protect, Susan. | 你没有可以保护的东西了 苏珊 |
[36:43] | Instead of shielding her from more pain, | 非但没有保护她免受更多的痛苦 |
[36:46] | you blamed her for your own. | 你还把自己的错怪在她身上 |
[36:48] | -No. No. No, I didn’t. -Yes, you did. | -没有 -你有 |
[36:51] | You have robbed Katie of her childhood. | 你夺走了凯蒂的童年 |
[36:53] | Are you going to steal the rest of her life from her as well? | 现在你还要偷走她剩下的人生吗 |
[36:56] | -No, enough! -Where is she? | -不 够了 -她在哪 |
[37:11] | -Katie? -Katie! | -凯蒂 -凯蒂 |
[37:13] | All right, take it apart, guys. Every box. Every shelf. | 好的 分头行动 每个盒子 每个架子 |
[37:16] | -Katie? -Katie! | -凯蒂 -凯蒂 |
[37:19] | This whole pile back here. I need two guys in this aisle. | 这里一大堆东西 两个人来这条走道 |
[37:23] | -In between these files. -Jim, why don’t you check this room? | -检查这里 这两个通道中间 -吉姆 你去看看这个房间 |
[37:25] | 我们去那里 | |
[37:26] | -是的 把它拉开 -凯蒂 | |
[37:28] | Hey, you guys, clear this room for me. Let’s go. | 检查这个房间 我们走 |
[37:30] | -Katie Jacobs. -Katie? | -凯蒂・雅各斯 -凯蒂 |
[37:34] | I got her! I got her! | 凯蒂 我找到她了 |
[37:42] | Hey, we need a medic. Somebody move. Let’s go. | 我们需要医务人员 快去找人 快点 |
[37:44] | I can’t find a pulse. | 我找不到脉搏 |
[37:46] | Tip her head back, open her airway. Ready? One, two, three… | 让她的头往后仰 打开她的嘴巴 |
[37:47] | 准备好了吗 一 二 三 | |
[37:57] | Come on, Katie. | 加油 凯蒂 |
[38:19] | -Katie! -Come on, sweetie. | -凯蒂 -加油 宝贝 |
[38:20] | Come on, sweetie. Wake up. | 醒醒 |
[39:45] | -Is Katie going to be all right? -She will eventually. | -凯蒂会没事吗 -她会没事的 |
[39:59] | I heard her call my mom’s name. That’s what I remembered before. | 我听见她叫我妈妈的名字 这是我之前记得的 |
[40:07] | We get it, kid. It’s your mom. | 我们知道了 孩子 是你妈妈 |
[40:15] | -What’s going to happen to me now? -I don’t know, Jeremy, but | -我要去哪 -我不知道 杰瑞米 |
[40:20] | we’re going to make sure you’re all right. Okay? | 但我们会保证让你没事的 好吗 |
[40:27] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[40:33] | Susan consoling Katie’s mother is an image | 苏珊安慰凯蒂的母亲 |
[40:36] | that’s going to haunt me for a while. | 这幅画面会在我脑海中挥之不去 |
[40:38] | Well, we could have been left haunted by a lot worse. | 是的 本会是更悲惨的画面 |
[41:11] | The thing is, there’s still a guy out there who hasn’t been caught. | 问题是还有一个人在逍遥法外 没有被抓到 |
[41:15] | I know. And there always will be. | 我知道 永远都会有 |
[41:20] | But today we made a difference. | 但今天我们抓到了一个 |
[41:23] | I’ll tell you one thing. If I had a kid, man, | 说真的 如果我有小孩 |
[41:25] | I wouldn’t still be standing here. | 我现在就不会站在这里了 |
[41:29] | -I’ll see you around. -Take it easy. | -再见 -再见 |
[41:39] | -She’s coming. -Thanks. | -她来了 -谢谢 |
[41:50] | -He’s asleep. -Just five minutes. | -他睡着了 -五分钟就行 |
[42:17] | G. K. Chesterton wrote, | 切斯特顿曾写道 |
[42:19] | “Fairytales do not tell children that dragons exist. | “童话故事不会告诉小孩 有龙的存在” |
[42:23] | “Children already know that dragons exist. | “小孩早已知道龙的存在” |
[42:26] | “Fairytales tell children that dragons can be killed.” | “童话故事告诉小孩 龙是可以被杀死的” |